Speaker 1: It's time.
Speaker 2: On the Jubile Show. Greg is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and he's been with his girlfriend Marie for eight months, but now he thinks that you might be cheating. So we'll see if we can help him out. Greg, what's up, man? What's going on with Marie?
Speaker 3: Hey guys, Hey, yeah, good morning. So I kind of think my girl's cheating. We've been together eight months, like you said, and the relationship is really strong, I gotta say it's it's pretty strong and solid, and you know, so I'm just kind of disturbed by kind of all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 3: I found a T shirt in her gym bag while I was doing the laundry recently, and I had comeled it like I would and before any of it, so I had smelled it. And so I had smelled the shirt before and didn't think anything of it really until I saw it basically, and I had like this fresh alone sent to it.
Speaker 2: Fresh what cologne? Sorry, your phone is sound a WEIRDLS, So what's a fresh blown anyway? Fresh Colonne? Gotcha? Okay?
Speaker 3: So so fresh cologne? Male musk, you know what I mean? And I thought it could have been from work or something like that. She's always on her phone, but she's always on her phone because she works a lot, and I get that, so it's kind of hard to tell.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wanted to confront her, but couldn't bring much to do it without freaking out. So that's why I need you guys help to see what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you found a shirt that smelled like cologne in her gym bag. In her gym bag, is it one of her shirts such as smelled like colone or.
Speaker 1: I've never seen the shirt and it's a male shirt. It's not my shirt.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Do you normally go through her gym bag?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was doing laundry and I fought the bag in the you know, in the laundry room. So I was trying to be nice and do laundry, you know.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody that you would suspect?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. I mean, like I said, the relationship is pretty solid.
Speaker 3: It's not like she has any fi guys that I'm nervous about. So I'm just I just don't know. I don't know where it's coming from then, or who this potential person is or where the hell she got the T shirt?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is weird.
Speaker 5: It's like I feel like it comes from one of two places, the gym where the gym bag is used, or right like work.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, I mean, I assume when she leaves the house to go to the gym with her gym bag, she is going to the gym. But maybe, now that I'm thinking about it, she's not going to the gym. She's going elsewhere. Maybe she's going to someone's house or meeting somewhere at a park.
Speaker 4: Or where spiraling great hold on.
Speaker 2: I never know. All right, well, we'll figure it out. You already told us what grocery stores shops at, So we will call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month we choose one Rewards Card member at random, we gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. Will she will see if she sends them to you or to someone else?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thanks guy, All.
Speaker 2: Right, man, we'll play a song comeback and get your to Catch a Teater next. Greg is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend, Marie for eight months, and now he thinks she might be cheating, all because of something that he found in her gym bag before we call her to try to catch her and see if she is, Greg, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about what you found in her gym bag?
Speaker 1: Oh, in my girl's gym bag.
Speaker 3: I found a male shirt that smelt like a man that had cologne on it. And it's not mine, and I don't know where it came from. And I think she's cheating, And I mean, I have no other answer, like why the hell would she have a guy's T shirt that's not mine in her gym bag.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call her, pretend to be from the grocery store she's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, which is one rewards card member, totally random, who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. Do you think she will go for flowers? By the way, Greg, do you think she was in flowers to you? Because sometimes we have to do something different if it's like a girlfriend to a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I like flowers and nails at so it does make sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, cool, Well we'll call it from there. And say that she just won free flowers delivered from our floral apartment. We'll see if she believes that, and if she does, we'll see if she sends them to you or someone else. Here we go, Hello, Hi, is this Marie?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: This is her great Marie. Guess what congratulations here? This must big winner. What is this about the flowers?
Speaker 1: What flowers are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Did you know that every single month we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral apartment.
Speaker 1: No, I have no idea shopping at this whole time.
Speaker 2: So you won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card sent to anybody that you want. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is actually perfect. Do you guys do like sunflowers? They have to be roses? Or can I do sound flowers? I get to pick like any.
Speaker 2: You can pick any flower? Yeah, and I do think we have some flowers. Yeah, you've won a dozen flowers to send to somebody.
Speaker 1: It's thank you. This is awesome. I feel like it's my birthday. This is great cool. Why next?
Speaker 2: If you know the person you'd like to send them to? Right now. We can handle it over the phone right right now, if you're not busy, can you have.
Speaker 1: It sent to Ben and have it say thank you from Marie? That would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Ben, and you're saying thank you to man will Ben sounds special? You know who else that sounds special to me? Greg? Greg sounds special to me.
Speaker 1: That's that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because this is actually jewbl from the Jewel Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Nina on that show.
Speaker 2: To you, Hi, I'm Victoria and your boyfriend Greg is actually on the phone. Because this is a segment we do call to catch cheater. If you think you're significant other might be messing around, try to touch them and see who they send flowers suit.
Speaker 1: So this, yeah, what's up big about? Who's Ben? Greg? This is a joke? Yeah, No, it's not a joke. Who the hell is Ben? What are you doing? This is a great deal call. I'm in the middle of work. Was that Ben T shirt on your gym bag? What are you talking about? Okay?
Speaker 4: I was doing.
Speaker 3: Laundry and thought I'd be a nice person and gonna wash your gym clothes.
Speaker 1: And then I said, a nice person doesn't try to humiliate their girlfriend on a radio show. I didn't see it like that. But okay, so you went through my gym bag and you decided to be a nice person and do my laundry like and you found a white T shirt? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: I found Yeah, I found a shirt that wasn't mine, that had a male that had mail cologne on it. It had a spint, and saw want to know what is going on? Are you seeing this Ben guy? Are you cheating on me? I mean, just tell me.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? If you ever paid attention, you would actually know that Ben, who I've talked about, is my trainer for kickboxing that I'd pay literally over like one hundred dollars to two And the other day my brass drop my sports braw it came off. It popped off, and I literally am paying so much for these classes. I barely have any time to myself, and so it's coming home. I continue to do to do my gym class, do my kickboxing class, and then let me borrow his shirt. So me getting a call saying that there's flowers coming over from me that I could send it to somebody. I wanted to send it to Ben for saving me the other day from being so embarrassed at the gym, and then I'll just coming home. I work way too hard for this. I'm trying to release type of anger or stress and have come home to a lovely relationship with you, And the fact that you're doing this right now humiliating me is really embarrassing. And it's probably the reason why I started new kickboxing. And I don't know, I don't even know, but what why did you even think that I was cheating on you? We've been together for eight months. I literally am thinking that you're about to propose to me and you're going to pull this up Murray, Like, just what is in your mind?
Speaker 5: Just a little bit in his defense, I feel like you would be a little alarmed too if you found an item of woman's clothing in his gym bag. So just to step back for a second, it sounds like you've got a lot of frustration going on. But just to kind of understand where he's coming from, this was just, you know, clearly area, Yeah, you're not cheating right.
Speaker 1: Now, But that's not fair. Because I listened to him, I would I would know what's going I would know what's going on and if I did, I would do it personal. I wouldn't go ahead and pretend that I'm a nice guy and to humiliate myself, like I'm actually really embarrassed right now, like I'm I'm a real estate agent. I literally worked so hard all the time, and I thought, I'm thinking that my relationship is so good. I know that, like eight months is like not that, I mean, it's still so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I don't think you should be embarrassed. You're not cheating, right, You're not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 1: You're You're amazing. Just one quick question, why would the shirt back in your gym back?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Are you still questioning me about it? I'm not cheating. I would never do that. I'm still like, I'm just such a loyal woman. Why are you even questioning me on this? You're right, we can both and we can both give him. We can both give him the flowers and give it to him and say thank you, because he's the reason why my breath by this didn't show the other day and I was able to continue kick bossing Kay for no booby flashing, and I was gonna watch it for him. I mean I sweated in it. He gave it to me. I guess his cologne is so strong. But I sweated in it afterwards, and I came home and it was still in It was still in my bag, and I was going to go ahead and watch it, but you washed it for me. And it's kind of ierky that you are going through my gym bag and kind of disrespectful, don't you think? Not really?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just thought I was a great boyfriend and thought I would, you know, be a good person and do your laundry and wash your gym clothes.
Speaker 1: That's what I was where I was coming from. But I appreciate the honesty, and I wouldn't mind giving Ben the flowers. Like you said, However, can I go with you because I kind of want to meet them? If that's okay? Greg? Are we still doing this? You're still on this? Are you serious? This is like the third time right now, this is ridiculous. I'm done. I'm not dealing with this. I'm not dealing with this right now. We can talk about it later, but right now, I'm finished and I got to get back to work. Seriously, I'm not dealing with this.
Speaker 2: Gregg's she young up, She's gone, obviously, Yeah, you might not want to have pressed it that last time.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not I don't think I'm on a line asking to meet the guy. I mean, I'm sure Erithon's fine. Arithon scope aesthetic, and that's I understand. Now I have a better vision of what she's talking about, and I understand and I do believe her.
Speaker 1: It's not sheating.
Speaker 3: But I know I'm a man, I know how men are, so I wouldn't mind me and the guy, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, totally.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should have just told her I want to take a class with you, and then
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, way, yeah, I wish I would ask for your advice for as Nina the Jewel Shows, to catch a cheater