Speaker 1: What's it's lip service.
Speaker 2: I'm Angela Ye, I'm g. G.
Speaker 3: Maguire, I'm Jazzmine Brand.
Speaker 1: And well, first of all, thank you for coming and sitting on the actual couch because we did lip service live with you in Philly, which we appreciate you for. We were just reminiscing. He learned how to use a tampon.
Speaker 4: I knew how to use. It just made me demonstrate.
Speaker 3: You learn how to use I don't know, like I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just knew it's really good for stopping up blood anywhere, like if you have a cut or something those Yeah, because that's a.
Speaker 4: Whole I've never used it, but I just figured it out.
Speaker 1: Have you ever pulled the tampon out of someone like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know you have?
Speaker 2: Random you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, because you know how sometimes it be a period and guys don't care. Yeah, and then they start and then that's never happening.
Speaker 5: I mean they don't care you love like now you just I just knew it was like this is five and a half, like stop playing.
Speaker 2: Looked at me.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes you'll try to do it a little bit and then it feels like the tampon is going further up and you're like, am I gonna lose the string?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's terrible. You haven't lost a.
Speaker 1: Stamp tampa on the side of you, So I thought I did once. Okay, I was very drunk and we were and I was like, I can't, I can't. And the next day I was like, where's the tampa. I didn't remember taking it out. I actually went to the doctor because I was concerned, and the doctor was like, there's nothing. I must have taken it out. I forgot and didn't.
Speaker 3: That happened to you, Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I was drunk in Miami and I didn't realize I had a tampa, and so I put another one in right, and so took that one out, and then like a few days later it was I sat down and it was like something like I was like.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: You know you had a miscarriage.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is going on? Yeah, so I guess I have put an extra one up there. I don't know, so I had.
Speaker 7: It happened to me when I was back when I was dancing, because you know, when we danced on our periods, we cut the string and.
Speaker 2: It was like last day and I forgot.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just stick you can't stick it out?
Speaker 2: Just ahead.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, let's just it's just say for the cot it No, So it wasn't. It was a couple of days went by like the same, and I'm like, there's something happening, and then I birth the tampon.
Speaker 1: You went here to this. There was a woman who I'm not going to say her name, but if you ever look it up, you can find it. But she actually had a tampon in her from months and forgotten. Her partner at the time told her that she was talked about this and she was like, you need to go to the doctor. And it turned out she had left the tampon in her for like two months.
Speaker 3: Oh that was.
Speaker 2: One hell of a stench. That was a whole dead body.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, if I listen y'all, what if my stayed up there. I didn't know, No, you would have known.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that lady was up there.
Speaker 1: Up there, that had to be up she's unfortunately like her. How of the guys she was dating, she had a kid with him, he was like kind enough to tell her, like.
Speaker 2: That something was stink.
Speaker 1: You need to go the doctor. Something wrong, And so and truthfully, like, I mean, people are talking about stuff like that at the time, but if there's a stense that could there's something wrong.
Speaker 3: You know What's funny?
Speaker 6: Me and Angela, you and I had a conversation. I was like, Yo, if I ever smell friend, you gotta tell me. Yeah, don't let me walk around crazy. And somebody, probably Glad her Man did, But you know you you want to tell your friend.
Speaker 1: If you you know, have you ever to say that to somebody like you got a little.
Speaker 2: Would you? But would you?
Speaker 4: That's a tough con It depends on who it is.
Speaker 2: You know, you never call me.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. That happened before more of that, Like it wasn't all the way right there last time. You know what I'm saying, You give him one more chance after that book?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now I love the fact that he came in here and the first thing party said to us was we were talking about it, but you know what we're talking you know.
Speaker 2: Who we're here?
Speaker 1: He said, all right, So let's get into a whole lot of things. First of all, so the EP project, what do you call it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was sex tape. You know what I'm saying that was the name of the project. But you know, when you're trying to promote stuff on Instagram, when you use certain words.
Speaker 1: They kind of like too many.
Speaker 4: They try to like shadow band, you know what I'm saying, Promoting sex tape might not go over well. So we kind of went we're.
Speaker 1: Just X tape because we were trying to figure that out, because I said as X tape because we got a little preview. Yeah, and then you have wrote sex tape on social media sex.
Speaker 4: Tape originally sex tape.
Speaker 5: So if you you see X tape is because it's abbreviated, right, got it?
Speaker 1: Because I was thinking about it the first like a few songs feel like about an X, but then later on not as much. You know what I'm saying. I didn't know if it was a progression of like just breaking up with somebody, transition of even one.
Speaker 4: I can see, I can see how one.
Speaker 5: I think that, you know what I'm saying, I can see.
Speaker 3: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: That drink. We're going to talk about it. Yeah, let's start, but show me love. I love the honesty. Where now in this song, he says it even if his album Cardboard, he still got good and.
Speaker 4: Good and my heart is pure.
Speaker 3: Don't get the heart cardboard.
Speaker 4: If you go cardboard. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I know I know who I am, and she shouldn't care either. I mean, whoever you know, can we say, like, you know your girl is here to the kingdom? Is that like official official? Like that is my lady my significant other?
Speaker 4: Tell him real bad?
Speaker 1: Did he like did you ask her like, listen, are you my girl?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Was it just like like this, you go hmm, you look over one day you'll be like you better not being nobody else?
Speaker 3: And she says, all right, well let me let's say you not now that you say, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like it has the hat you with it. Don't be out here embarrassing me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then she got to look at you and say, better not be fucking nobody else, period, right, look at her face over there, she said that too. Did you say that back, like you better not be fucking nobody else? No, you don't care.
Speaker 4: Unless we're doing it together. That the set up. Have you in here is the setup.
Speaker 1: It's a great setting.
Speaker 4: They're gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 1: You got her in the middle of some ship though, to be clearly well, not on purpose, but you had some ship happening that was very public, and then it ends up like trickling down, and then it turns into a whole speculation.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's the sequence of events. I don't think that's all happened.
Speaker 3: I can break it down.
Speaker 5: I think everybody was going on with their lives peacefully, you know what I'm saying. And there was no questions about anything. I think we was just living all life, right. We just went out and everything was great.
Speaker 1: Well, you hesitant to be like Instagram we outside, because sometimes that's a hard step to take because you know everybody's about to be like, what's going on happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it just was. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's not something I really thought about. We just living life, you know what I'm saying. So fashion just kind of happened, like oh ship, I forgot you can't just go out to pop out. I forgot about that. But just yeah, just living life.
Speaker 3: How did you guys need it?
Speaker 4: I not this ain't on the questionnaire. I know this is not on it.
Speaker 1: To write it down, I can ask you, this is a regular conversation question.
Speaker 2: Question the question there.
Speaker 4: I know that's not on there.
Speaker 2: That's neat.
Speaker 5: I have been hitting about some some music actually, you know what I'm saying. And then she got to like just dubbed it, you know what I'm saying for a minute, just this song like this. So I'm like, all right, but we're gonna figure out what song this is to get on, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, I'm being Miami soon whatever, you know what I mean, It's just make something. Hell no, she definitely wasn't hearing that ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, just.
Speaker 5: Through just constant efforts of trying to establish some type of work relationship, was that.
Speaker 1: Really all that was on your mind?
Speaker 5: Took And if I'm honest, though, if I'm honest, the more and more I was hitting her just on music, like she only had like four or five pictures up, you know what I'm saying, the more she started posting like.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, now what you you about like to her about her music. Initially, the tone she.
Speaker 4: Had a crazy tone, you know what I'm saying. She had dropped the record.
Speaker 5: I'm like, and I had I had two records in mind already, like Run Run, and then I had another record that I was working on and I'm like, you would be dope to have somebody that's you know what I'm saying from this genre of music beyond her. So she was the first one that came to mind, and I would respect the craft.
Speaker 1: So it worked out.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 4: She declined it too, but you know what.
Speaker 1: Oh, top crowd, well at LISTA Dick is good. She's like, yeah, but okay, there some type of collab that ended up having him. And even though she won't get on the mic, I just got to ask you this, were you hesitant knowing that, like all of the very public the breakup that he was going through, did you hesitate as far as like wanting to even post anything, just knowing that it's going to be like ship got ship to do with her?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And sometimes it's annoying when you know, even though it ain't got nothing to do with you, you like people are gonna.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: In case y'all couldn't hear what she said, She's just saying, at the end of the day, she's in the spotlight. This is what comes with it, and so you know what it is. Now, let's get to you partisan because you haven't really spoken about this breakup other than in the song that you put out, which is not on the album. But by the way, m hm, so you put that out just as a stand alone. Was that initially supposed to be on the project?
Speaker 4: No, I had I had no intention on addressing you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what it feels like.
Speaker 4: I know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was very spontaneous.
Speaker 5: Moving, you know what I'm saying. That was like I felt like I just had to clear my name, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I didn't like what was did.
Speaker 2: It so eloquently.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That's not everybody's take, but.
Speaker 1: Definitely everybody's appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Anybody has listened to it.
Speaker 5: I think that's like to take away from anybody who really sat and listen to where I was trying to go with it and coming from. But yeah, it was. It was definitely not my intention. It was just something I felt like I had to do. Like I didn't even put it on the tape because I didn't want Oh you know what I'm saying. And now let me get back to me where I was, where.
Speaker 2: I was going back to regular schedule.
Speaker 6: You had it all about did you have any second thoughts about putting it out, like.
Speaker 1: How long did you record it before you actually was like I'm gonna let this fly because it felt to me in my head when I heard I thought maybe it was something you wrote to vent and maybe never thought you might put out and then it could change your mind.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I had several thoughts about, like, yo, just you know what I'm saying. But the more and more it sat with me, like I'm like, yo, I don't like this. I don't like the way, you know what I'm saying, I'm being portrayed. I don't like people not knowing you know what I'm saying the whole story, especially something I had that was fun, you know what I'm saying. It was left alone, everything was cool, but I felt like I just had to especially like the way that it involved my my you know, current situation. It was like people attacking her, you know what I mean. I'm like, this has to be cleared up.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes we don't like when people could talk about you, but when you talk about somebody I care about, or make some that is kind of when people get very like in protective mode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So okay, So that's addressed everything because on the Cobra song she talked about you, you know, in the same bed that she sleeps in. Right, so you said it wasn't there, So what did happen?
Speaker 4: That's not what happened like that, that's not happen at all. What's chat?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, please please please because I really need to go there, really really do.
Speaker 1: Did she catch you getting your Absolutely okay?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Where did you have sex or or you intimate with somebody else for your relationship?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying, you didn't cheat, But this is my thing, right, is hiding text message?
Speaker 4: Is cheering from your partner? Is cheating? Well?
Speaker 1: What are these text messages?
Speaker 2: Well, I feel it's.
Speaker 4: Something that you got to have from your partners that she is.
Speaker 7: And that's what I was going to say. I feel like anything, and I've answered this plenty of times, I feel like anything that you are doing that you would not do in front of your significant other, I feel like that's a form of cheating or anything you don't want her doing right, rather emotionally, physically, intellectually. If it's something that you're not going to do right in front of your partner, or something that you wouldn't accept your partner or from you, then yes, that's cheating.
Speaker 2: That's just my thought.
Speaker 4: So did you cheat in that regard? I say, so, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Nobody was inappropriate stuff, but inappropriate.
Speaker 5: Correct, right, really correct, But the way that was painted that would have me so mad. I'm like, this is the part of the relationship after everything that took place, everything that was like kind of forgiving everything that we've washed away, especially when nobody asked her this, this is what you want to go with.
Speaker 1: But she also didn't say your name.
Speaker 4: So why do people say that? I mean, why do people say that?
Speaker 1: Because that could be something from like that has nothing. Sometimes you know, it's music, so you could be writing about something and people think it's about them. And granted, putting that in this sound, she knows that people are going to think it's about you. So I get it. But you're saying that never happened.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it didn't transpirt like you know, you pulled up in such and such. Something transpired absolutely, And after I thought, this is this is a done deal. We're not together. You are doing you know, your thing clearly, and that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: You know, so okay, and this is somebody that you said even that you thought about, like Mary, were you guys ever engaged? No, No, but you had considered it, you bought it, ring and everything.
Speaker 4: It was selected Greg, Greg shout out, Greg Man, Greg, that's my dog.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, And listen to be clear, like, because I know that's somebody that you did clearly love, and so we have empathy for that situation because she's been through a lot, you know, and her family, you know, having traumatic things happened to her right very publicly, and people attacking her and things like that. So what led to you guys breaking up? Because even listening to the music like show Me Love and complaining and all of that, it feels like, you know, it's a rocky relationship because she did have a lot of walls up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I feel like I just felt like that was all relationships. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We all got things to get through, and we all just chose to go through those things together, you know what I'm saying. Like we were in this, you know what I'm saying along all, like I understand the person that I love is going to disappoint me. You know what I'm saying, the person that I love is going to hurt me. It's just because we're that close. It just happens that way, you know what I'm saying. Not intentionally, but it just happens. And you know, those are things you endure for people you love and relationships that you want to be in. But I don't know, it was several things. It was several things.
Speaker 2: But you know, even in.
Speaker 1: The person you talk about her like lying about sleeping with somebody that she was working with at the time, and everybody was speculating, you know, on that as well. So that really happened, that you shook hands with somebody and yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't. I'm not a liar. Yeah, absolutely, See.
Speaker 1: Now I want to ask you all about that while he's smiling like that, because I'm waiting to see what you're about to say. Yeah, you know you're coming with it, all right. So let's just say you're dating somebody and in the past you slept, you know, with somebody else, and he asked you, have you ever lied and been like no, yeah, never, Yeah, Now why.
Speaker 7: Just the same phase, like I don't want no trouble, so let me just like, omit, but I'm gonna tell you on the flip side of that coin, I've been with someone one who was cheating on me and had me befriend this person that they were cheating on me with. And then when the ship hit the fan, I felt like a dumb ass because you got me trying to be friends with this girl knowing and not only you know, but everybody around us knowing that you fucking this girl behind my back.
Speaker 4: So like, yeah, got to be more careful.
Speaker 1: What about you, Jason, have you ever lied to somebody you dated, like about somebody you slept up they asked you and you were.
Speaker 2: Like, no, that's not her lie.
Speaker 1: But I haven't volunteer like you know, omit, if somebody asked you directly, No, somebody.
Speaker 6: Asking directly, then yeah, I would tell them. But I have not told a dude and he didn't know, like, oh, I'll disleep with him before like you know what I'm saying. He never asked though, room if that hasn't happened, No, that doesn't happen a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm not what that ad bothered you. If she would have been like yeah, in the past, that did happen.
Speaker 4: But you know that was bro I'm not I'm not head to judge nobody's past, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, want to know, I understand.
Speaker 4: You know how to you know what I'm saying, dress certain situations?
Speaker 1: How does that affect you in relationships moving forward? Like you you know you're with data now. You guys look like y'all are having a good ass time together. But how does like your past affect you? Because we all know we have, you know, baggage from our past, and you even talk about it in the music, just things you've been through too, But how does that affect your relationship?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think we all get kind of guarded, you know what I'm saying. We all get kind of like But me, I'm like, I got severe ADHD, so I kind of forget about whatever happened, and I'm kind of.
Speaker 4: Like on you know what I mean. So I think that's the gift and the curse. It works for me, you know what.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting about you. First of all, I've always thought you been super cool from when the first time I met you. And you're also able to write from a woman's perspective.
Speaker 2: I love it, But I.
Speaker 1: Also feel like that's like a way of tapping into how women feel. Where do you get that from?
Speaker 5: That's a good question and I've never been asked that, But I am the beneficiary. Have been just great women around me, Like you know what I'm saying, Like if you listen to any of my music, even from like the first project Underrated, I tend to speak highly of women, you know what i mean, Like because I have so many great examples, Like my mother was.
Speaker 4: One, my sister Shaquilla was one.
Speaker 5: You know, ladies at the church that I was raised around, Vicki Jones, Roseanne Richardson, Like, these are just great examples of women that have been like instrumental in my life that like really kind of just shaped me and made me who I am. So I know a lot of rappers speak of like this bit changt that, and of course there are those people, but in my life, you know what I'm saying, have always probably been pretty like you know.
Speaker 4: Great, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Do you have female homegirls and friends and stuff like that too?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I really don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have too many. I always fuck up the lines of friendships. Oh my God, that's why i'd be like when girls be like, oh he's my friend, I'm like, nah, he will fuck you, Like, don't It's.
Speaker 1: Not just I have guy friends that I've been friends with, like for decades.
Speaker 4: Don't be that bro.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, I get what you're saying, because.
Speaker 4: The minute the text he's going to Jesus is.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine. And he ain't never ever even looked at me that way, of.
Speaker 4: Course, because it's there and you'll be weird to do.
Speaker 1: So they were friends before before me, Yeah, before. That's how I know her. Oh, you know, and I have friends that I've known since I was young that it like, does not that have never you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: What about Jada having male friends with that bother you or does she have male friends?
Speaker 4: You have friends? Bro? Like, we understood this, We understood this.
Speaker 2: People that won't.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all do dictate where the relationship goes.
Speaker 1: Right, dictate.
Speaker 5: Women where the relationship goes right and how far it goes. But as long as you are aware that, like, you know what I'm saying, No, he don't see me like that.
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 2: I hate with some men. It is true, but I also agree that you have that.
Speaker 3: I also agree that.
Speaker 1: You have that set group of men that the minute that you like, all right, what's up with?
Speaker 2: What's up? They on their way, They've been waiting for that.
Speaker 4: That what would you would you put a percentage on it?
Speaker 2: I would probably say fifty to fifty.
Speaker 4: You are optimistic, I'll probably say fifty fifty. So you.
Speaker 2: But I don't think most guys.
Speaker 7: I mean, because again, we as women, we dictate how the relationship go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna brow the funk out of you, right, so we.
Speaker 1: Can't friends to who you are just not attracted to.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely, yeah that happened.
Speaker 6: But like I feel like men even will still will still even if.
Speaker 4: They if the girl requests condo girl.
Speaker 5: But like, for the most part, like when I say a friend, it's like somebody I talk to every day, regardless of that. Yo, you get on the game, Yo, bro, you've seen this. I'm saying you, Like, I don't have no woman that I just do that with on the casual and it's nothing like you know what I'm saying. Y'all got people that you just send.
Speaker 2: Male best friends? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have really good like people who I grew up with. I'm friends with their wives. I knew them way before they got married.
Speaker 5: Like maybe I'm naive to it. Maybe I'm just in a whole you know what I'm saying, A whole different.
Speaker 3: I don't have friends.
Speaker 1: I have a few, Like I'm cool, but I don't have a ton of friends period though you have a small circle. Yeah, I also feel like it's important for women to have women friends, you know what I mean? Like, you know how sometimes people will be like, well, I don't funk with other women, Like that's.
Speaker 7: Reflect to not not one homegirl that you can confide in, not one homegirl from.
Speaker 1: High school or middle school that you grew up. Yeah, like you just.
Speaker 7: Don't have no friends, Like I feel like women that don't have friends, it says a lot about them as.
Speaker 4: Girls don't like your energy, like something about you know what I'm saying, none of them, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're not a ton of girlfriends. Let me ask you this also, and we're going to get into the X tape in a second. But it's hard for me to not ask these questions because the project called X tape, you know, sex tape, sex tape, X tape. I mean you changed it to X tape. I can't help that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just dropped off that I got to drop off the ETO, so just be x X.
Speaker 1: That's a whole other thing. She got jokes, all right, But you also said that she could still hit your mom up for anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because like if you really go through this, like I've always throughout the record, it's been like genuine concern, Like you know what I'm saying, Like you she's always been able to talk to my mom. You know what I'm saying, even after it was done. You know what I'm saying, After everything was done, it was like yo, like after the trial, like my mom reached out like, you know, like make sure she's good. Congratulations you can go on with healing this part of your life is you know?
Speaker 1: So yeah, how did your mom feel about the song?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: She she didn't really approve of it. She was like, I was just kind of I was kind of I think we both were. We both kind of just caught off guard of it being like being somebody that I went through like a lot with you know what I mean, to try to use me for that for that little excerpt in the song, I felt like it was it was tough. I felt like I didn't think that would ever come to pass. You know what I'm saying, like to use me just so to be a talking point in a record.
Speaker 4: I didn't agree, but she might have.
Speaker 1: Really felt like that, even though it could have been over right, and then that happened.
Speaker 3: Did you reach out after you heard her heard that record?
Speaker 4: You made your decision?
Speaker 2: No, you'll do anything reach out was the response.
Speaker 1: Did she say anything to you after that or no? It's what it would happen if you guys run into each other. Nothing, nothing, not even speak or you'll been through a lot of you were there for her during a really difficult time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I got a lot of new music that's about to drop.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Okay, can we talk about the song polygamy?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: Polygamy? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: You know being in a relationship now. So is your relationship monogamous or is it like a situation where because you said we could pick girls together, like what goes on?
Speaker 4: What goes on? Hhmm, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: We just we are enjoying each.
Speaker 4: We are you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We are fun. You have a sperity of people. You know what I'm saying. We have fun and a lot of ways. She likes to paint. We both played the game. We just sweet. We enjoy all aspects of life.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all soaking up each other's creative energy.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I'm here for it, absolutely.
Speaker 1: So this is enjoy that. Yeah, you seem like a relationship kind of person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yo, I think, Uh, it doesn't happen for me often though, you know what I'm saying. I think I prefer it definitely, But I don't think a genuinely fun you know what I'm saying, somebody to connect with on a consistent level often, But when I.
Speaker 4: Do, it be lit said it be lit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think we also don't think about when breakups happen, like how men are affected.
Speaker 2: Because usually they're not. They be on to the next.
Speaker 4: But that's not true.
Speaker 1: I think that is an important conversation you have. You know, you guys don't express it like they don't. I think for women we express things right away and very deeply. Man for men, y'all, because you feel like it's not acceptable to be like.
Speaker 2: And then y'all we grieve immediately.
Speaker 7: Y'all have a delayed reaction to y'all's grief and a breakup normally some yeah, sometimes we have and then y'all think about it.
Speaker 5: I got a reaction to anything, and there's always some type of criticism or backlash.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: For any reaction, Yeah, you're too sad, it's man off. You know what I'm saying. You're too expressive, it's oh, he's sash.
Speaker 4: Or you know what I'm saying. Can we talk about talk about that termined?
Speaker 5: Like your women have found a way to just disarmed men speak in their mind or emotions totally. Like whenever you whenever you correct them or something, you're being sassy, you arguing back with a woman.
Speaker 4: Do you not women use words like you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Like yeah, like that sassy to try to masculine, like.
Speaker 5: When they have nothing else to result to it's like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, It's like, let me attack this man because that'll piss them off.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you properly grieved your last.
Speaker 6: Because you were talking about getting how men get over relationships?
Speaker 4: I did a lot. I did.
Speaker 5: I went through rounds of therapy. I got a psychiatrist, like, I gotta I did a lot.
Speaker 1: You know, it's good for you to move on into your new situation healed, because the last thing we as woman want is for.
Speaker 2: You to come along with your begging. You know what I'm saying, we don't want to heal you.
Speaker 1: I did it this guy one time, and he went through a really bad breakup, and like I was like, I had to tell him. I was like, listen, because he clearly was not over it, and I was like, I don't think I can date you right now. I just want you to get over Let's just be friends.
Speaker 2: And get your together.
Speaker 1: I was like, because I could tell that you're not over that, and I don't even want to, like, you know, because sometimes things do be rebound situations. He ended up like having a whole fucked up situation after that with you know whatever. But anyway, I just had to do that because I was like, I could tell you not over this, and because he was really bent to me and talked to me about it a lot, to the point where I was like, okay, like it's been three weeks of me hearing non stop about how she did you wrong. I want to hear it no more.
Speaker 2: Is that fucked up?
Speaker 3: But I didn't know.
Speaker 1: How long it was early on, so we had just really started talking and it was a fresh breakup and I was, Yeah, it was a situation where it was too new for that. I feel like, can we do a shot for y'all?
Speaker 4: Friendly, y'all?
Speaker 5: I think consistently down We're going.
Speaker 3: To do a shot because you want just a shot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I want to celebrate you finally sitting on this.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I'm happy to be here now.
Speaker 1: We're happy to have you here because I know it's not an easy conversation to have. But what I do appreciate is how open you are to discuss anything.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Yeah, I've been. I've been.
Speaker 5: I've been solid for a long time, and I'm just happy to I'm back in the space where I'm comfortable, like you know, sharing art, sharing music.
Speaker 3: And I like the new EP too.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do like it.
Speaker 1: And Sexy Red is that the only guest appearance?
Speaker 3: That's all we heard? You know, I love.
Speaker 4: She's dope on this one. Yeah, so far, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: My me more, I'm.
Speaker 4: Really That's what I'm saying. I wanted.
Speaker 5: I wonder what version y'all got. I't know if it was my but actively like, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. So I didn't know what version y'all got.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, we got a toast to you and this where's this?
Speaker 2: You want? You need it?
Speaker 1: So you're going to pretend you're going to.
Speaker 2: Cheers to the sex tape?
Speaker 1: All right now?
Speaker 4: I want to talk about only fans to what mixtape is dropping?
Speaker 1: I was like, well, now the Dream did that. He did that with his album I need to do. He did a only fans situation. Are you doing a lot of videos for this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? A visual for every song already? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I do. Like I had, I had a lot of time to prepare, you know what I'm saying. I know I wasn't active, but.
Speaker 4: I've been working all right.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you this, because a lot of guys have issues with taking accountability. What accountability do you take when it comes to the relationship not working so much?
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like I can think back to several situations where it was like I.
Speaker 4: Wish I'd have done something differently.
Speaker 5: I wish I would have had more understanding, like you know what I'm saying, But I take that away from from all of my situations where where I kind of reflect, like, damn, I wish I would have done that, even with my child's mother, Like you know what I'm saying, I wish I was young. I wish I would have known what came with having a child. I wish I would have you know what I'm saying, been able to be mentally there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, so accountability is not a thing I struggle with.
Speaker 1: How did you, guys, you and your child's mother get to a good space or are you in a good space?
Speaker 4: Depends on the day it is, but not. But she's but she's like.
Speaker 5: She's she's a superstar. You know what I'm saying. She's My daughter's super smart. You know what I'm saying, she's excelling in schools, a lot of absolutely a lot of charisma. So shout out to her. You know what I'm saying. Probably don't say it enough, but you meanin.
Speaker 1: Day by day, Yeah, absolutely, What did you learn in therapy? Like what are some things that you would say are key things that even because I always tell people like with therapy it also can teach you some tools and how to react in situations, and so, what are some key things that you learned in therapy about yourself.
Speaker 5: I'm one of those people that actually blames myself first, you know what I'm saying. I'm one of those people that like, if something happens, I'm the first one to be like, damn, I messed this up, or they're going to look at me this way, or they're going to think this of me, you know what I mean. Like, so, and I felt like, and I always told them, I'm like, I feel like I'm always on eggshells, trying to avoid something I could upset somebody or avoid a confrontation, avoid like.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. You always been like that, I feel like for a while now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like I felt like and he was like, I don't know if something happened to you that made you try to be proactive to all situations. So you already trying to think of how somebody would react if you did this or if you said that, you know what I mean. And it just put me in that space. And he was like, Yo, you really can't live your life like that. You really got to do what feels correct to you and then if there's a mistake made, apologize for it. But you're going to drive yourself crazy trying to you know what I'm saying, and trying to figure out how people are going to feel and think about you ahead of time.
Speaker 3: That a childhood thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know, and I've really.
Speaker 5: Been trying to channel it and figure out what it is exactly what has me like so you know, and it was something I really struggle with so like, and I feel like it really carried on to my adult life, even when like releasing music, lines and songs like I'm second and third thinking things. But now I've been like through that, I've been able to just be like, yo, express yourself. Do what you do. Do it feels good. You know, you're not a bad person. If you upset somebody, you do something wrong, say I'm sorry, and just you know, keep it pushing.
Speaker 2: Keep a pushing.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because yeah, it feels like now you like, I'm just going to express myself and.
Speaker 5: Because look what that you know what I'm saying, Look what, look what being you know what I'm saying, reserve and waiting for everybody else's you know, either approval or making sure they're good where it got me? You know what I'm saying, I feel like I'm sacrificing why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an interesting thing because sometimes I feel like people say things, and if it's not you, I struggle with But should I even bother with responding to and not responding to? Because sometimes I feel like when I respond to things, I make it a bigger situation, and I wish I wouldn't you.
Speaker 4: Make it a bigger situation. And then they all look at you, your your your press, so you're and the then.
Speaker 1: Let you know you lying.
Speaker 7: You responded, you know, and that's and all you're doing is trying to clear the air.
Speaker 4: They disarmed you bo, they got ways to the internet.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hard to know what to do because at the same time you also want to be like, non, fuck that, I gotta at least defend myself at certain situations. But then you're also like, when I do you know, it's just it's you not know, don't Yeah, So go by field brow whatever you want to do, what you.
Speaker 5: Feel, like, what you feel. If it's wrong, later you'd be like, you know what I'm saying. Whatever, you know what I'm saying, Chips for done absolutely and then listen.
Speaker 1: We last week on the episode of Lip Service, we had from Rap Shit. You know we had I didn't Chameleon on and Chameleon said, you are the reason she started rapping again. That's why I said, your connection with women artists is different.
Speaker 4: I'm glad she listened to me.
Speaker 5: I'm glad she listened to Shout Out to U first OFFSA and and her co producer. Her name is Sharita Sharda, who does a lot of writing on Rap Ship. They hold cast and the organization that they got over there, it is just amazing. I'm featured on Rap Shit this and they.
Speaker 1: Said you were writing a song for them?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 5: I want to write in a song for the show. You know what I'm saying that they body this came out fire and they performed it well. But while I'm there and I'm on the show, we're doing glamor make up or whatever the case may be, and I see her and he told me how she was a rapper, and I'm listening to the song. I'm like, yo, like she's pretty upid, Like she's doing this really.
Speaker 4: Well, Like no, she's the rap So I'm like, yo, what what you about to drop? What you about to do. You know what I'm saying. She's like, I kind of pumped the brakes on her on her wrapping. I'm like, now, this is not the time to pump the breaks like you want to show.
Speaker 1: He's getting a lot of attention.
Speaker 4: This is what you've been waiting for.
Speaker 5: Like the blessings never come how you want them to come, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you're waiting for it to come.
Speaker 4: The way you think it is, You're gonna be waiting forever.
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saying, But that life rap, that that you've been looking for is right.
Speaker 2: Here right take advantage absolutely, And she did. And Yo, going up, she credits you for that.
Speaker 5: All I did was give her some words. She put it in the action. You know what I'm saying. Child, the community, you never know.
Speaker 1: What that you know, you get that might be the push that really take you over.
Speaker 4: I'm happy she listening because she's absolutely killing.
Speaker 5: She just crushing. She's been dropping. He is going up and seeing her everywhere before I came here. Matter of fact, I seen her on on some show, Like you know what I'm saying, with my mom just looking like a TV you know what I'm saying, yeah.
Speaker 4: So like shout, did your mom like Jada they just recently.
Speaker 3: Kind of question is that? No?
Speaker 5: First off, if my mom got a problem with you, like it's really something because.
Speaker 2: It was just a holidays too.
Speaker 5: By the way, my mom is like when I tell you, my mom is the sweetest wan I know, like I'm talking about like she might have raised her voice maybe three or four times, like you know what I'm saying that I can remember, Like.
Speaker 4: She's like the lady's lady, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: She's not going to do nothing too loud, She's not going to argue too crazy. I don't even think I ever call her pooping, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, she's just a lady.
Speaker 4: She wait till we sleep, like you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like she's that she's like show like.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if my mom has a problem with you, she's.
Speaker 3: Like, you real fucked up with my mom?
Speaker 6: How did you know when it was appropriate time to introduce them?
Speaker 5: Actually, it just kind of happened, and my mom was just so cool. She's like, Hey, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, does your mom follow you that she has a social media page.
Speaker 4: She must, like, you know what I'm saying, she's asking about stuff.
Speaker 2: I have no idea how you like.
Speaker 3: Like, I think I follow your mom?
Speaker 2: You do? Yeah, oh my gouds.
Speaker 1: First of all, my mom be knowing everything. My mom. She was like your dad he listens to lips. I was like, listen, y'all service, Yeah, it's whatever. I've been doing this for so long. I'm like this how they learn about me?
Speaker 4: My mom listening to My mom does not like rap? She does not.
Speaker 1: Is she listening to X tape? She's sex It's called sex tape. You changed it to X tape?
Speaker 4: So I don't know. I doubt that she will, but she's so.
Speaker 5: I don't know who sends it to a probably must my sister probably sends it to it like shequila shequila, ye not.
Speaker 1: I want to know about you. We have a good day, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Stay away from this. I had in my hometown in Newburgh, right and it was like it was packed.
Speaker 5: I mean like we probably had like ten fifteen thousand people in the middle of the street.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. People, as far as it's in the front row watching me perform and I'm like, Yo, y'all motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: Don you know what I'm saying. She's like my sister Johnson is right there. It's a wild you know what I'm saying. I know she was so upset, but you understand she's proud that I'm doing what I doing, what I love to do, and I'm able to just support myself, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And what did you think you were going to do before this?
Speaker 5: Like there was a time all right. So there's two stories, Like there was a time when I was in college. I was playing ball full scholarship, right, and I'm like, yo, I don't want to play ball no more. I don't want to Like, I really got a thing for this music. I've been wrapping in my dorm room for so long. I've been making music, like you know what I'm saying with my teammates and they're like, nah, you nice.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. So I had to call home and I'm like, yo, Ma, like I think I want to leave school and rap. You know what I'm saying. I had to build up.
Speaker 5: I had to build up the courage to tell my mom is who's working exactly and she's like and she's like, you are at the age where you have to make your own decisions and if you feel like this is what you're compelled to do, then you know, I'm all for it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So with Dan, I'm like, you know what I'm saying, I'm out. I'm out.
Speaker 5: But that it didn't happen overnight for me. So it was like two three years where.
Speaker 4: I'm just working like odd jobs.
Speaker 5: I'm working at the ninety factory, I'm working that word, I'm doing little stuff. I'm doing, you know what I'm saying, just to try to right. So she's like, but she sees me at home like like three days, four days out the week, just staying in my room, not coming She's not seeing me. I'm just in the room. She hearing music coming from to the door. She's like, yo, like what you what you're doing? Like, what what's your playing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: You just in here with the bippity bop all day? Yeah, bop all day long? What you're playing on doing? I'm like, I'm being honest all like this. If you believe in God, you have me in church Fridays a week, Like I don't believe God will put this much passion in my heart for something that wasn't going to be for me, Like I don't think he would do that to me. I honestly don't. And she never said nothing about it ever again, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: She was like, she never said nothing. She was like, you know what, you know what nigga you are. You know what I'm saying. You got just went off. So she let it. She let it rock.
Speaker 5: And I remember, like I remember when like the first like like when the first bit of money came through and like it paid off.
Speaker 4: And she was like, Okay, all right, I don't agree with what you're saying. The Lord going to get to.
Speaker 1: You, but you know what I'm saying about that later at least.
Speaker 5: At least it's doing for yourself, you know what I mean. So she was proud of that.
Speaker 6: Are you the first music whole artist in your hands?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? My dad is still dropping albums to this day. My dad album I probably say I'm finding one of his records.
Speaker 3: Sample artist is he?
Speaker 4: He's a quartet gospel singer.
Speaker 3: I know that's right, everybody, because you.
Speaker 4: Doesn't sing, look.
Speaker 1: Ext you gotta do like a little family event like music.
Speaker 3: Then the gospel song.
Speaker 2: Yet I have not but you with the family.
Speaker 5: The first song I ever wrote, the first song I ever wrote, was a gospel song, and I brought it to like the choir, the choir director know man, I wrote it on paper man, probably like eleven.
Speaker 2: When the choir director she was like, you wrote.
Speaker 4: This, you know what I'm saying. It didn't never go nowhere, but it was.
Speaker 6: Like, did you ever think you ever sing solos in the choir?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Funny.
Speaker 5: My brother was like he was like the start of the choir good enough. I was like, I didn't think. I'm like, listen, this nigga is nice.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I ain't even about to step out there like you know what I mean, but listen. One day, I swear it must have been like we go to church. We went to church like Friday this week. So one day I don't know where he was at, but he wasn't there.
Speaker 2: He wasn't there.
Speaker 4: He sung one of his songs.
Speaker 5: Bro it got to the break you killed, It started wild and everybody turned like.
Speaker 1: Given, choir boy, need this video.
Speaker 4: I had all the church Johnes was on me after that.
Speaker 3: What you do a gospel song?
Speaker 5: A gospel song the way the way that gospel music has evolved. Now, you know what I'm saying, Like it's it's really not that different.
Speaker 4: It is where the message lies.
Speaker 1: Do you still go to church?
Speaker 4: I haven't been. I haven't been in a while.
Speaker 5: And my mom goes every week and she invites me every week, and I just find a way to avoid it.
Speaker 4: But I need to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jada Kingdom, Kingdom all.
Speaker 4: You been here?
Speaker 5: Look, you just gave him, You gave them all.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she probably just did more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now how is it for your family? Have you met her family yet?
Speaker 5: I haven't any sact, we just went to Jamaica, but it's there by the time. He's only there for like a day and a half. But you know what I'm saying, It was in and out.
Speaker 3: But you know, we got plans, plans.
Speaker 6: It's maybe early for you. But would you see yourself walking down the owl?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, that's myself. There's a lot. You know what I'm saying, myself, there's a lot, and I have.
Speaker 5: No The thing I like about is like, Yo, it's you, your wife and you're making a promise before God and your family and friends. I love that part of it, right, Like, yeah, I'm committed to it. The part that I hate is one the legal system that's behind it. Then two, the fact that people are getting divorced left and right such reconcilable difference.
Speaker 4: Is I'm not happy? Fuck you mean you're not happy? You said to a death doing your part?
Speaker 5: Sicker and sicker? You know what I'm saying, Like for better or for worse? What do you mean you're unhappy? Figure it the fuck out? Like, you know what I'm saying. So the fact that it's that high and the benefits for like, you know what I'm saying is so you don't have.
Speaker 3: To do like a traditional thing.
Speaker 1: But you know what I also feel like when you know, you know, if you decide to do it, you decide to do it.
Speaker 4: You thirty three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got like And also I think people think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not forty thirty three women want.
Speaker 1: To get married, but that's not you be there, Like it's just things are just so different now, you know what I'm saying. And like, I feel like, if you decide you want to do it, go ahead. If you decide you want to be together forever. You could do that too, but like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 5: I don't like, oh we've been we've been dating for forty one years. I don't like that, Bro, you're dating for forty one years?
Speaker 6: Don't They don't like those reasons that you just listen maybe get it.
Speaker 5: But like, first off, I like going to weddings. First off, what somebody getting married?
Speaker 4: Everything open ball, dencent.
Speaker 1: Everybody does not have open bar at their wedding and they do not have.
Speaker 2: You're just like.
Speaker 1: Open bar pard No.
Speaker 5: No, I like the fact that you know what I'm saying, you dressing up everybody's you know the thing, it's as it's everything.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I get to dressed to love how you doing again?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It's like it's like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Somebody invite him to a wedding, but it's gotta be like up and bar.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I don't care what we do the reception. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We could be the best part.
Speaker 4: I don't care. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But can I that best wedding?
Speaker 2: Wedding?
Speaker 1: Every Paul Rosenberg, Eminem's manager.
Speaker 3: Okay, he got married.
Speaker 1: And when I tell you, first of all, fifty cent was there, doctor Drake. It was in Michigan at the Townsend Hotel. Listen. That was one of the craziest. I was like, okay, this is like the wedding Chris Lighty was there.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a time drunk.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I was staying in that hotel where you know, absolutely and there's nothing better than a wedding where you get to stay at the hotel.
Speaker 3: So you just go up.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that, but that's.
Speaker 1: What you make sure when you get married, and you should get married in Jamaica, but when you get married, you have a wedding and lots of the hotel.
Speaker 3: No tequila punch because we like to Keila tequila.
Speaker 4: I like tequila too, but Jamaica, I drunk nothing.
Speaker 1: But Ray and Nephew.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I said, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Dn't too fast, Yeah I got you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now look now this is lip service. So you know we got some lip service questions for you. Oh yeah, ship now takes it.
Speaker 3: Now like she don't know what's about to ask.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what I'm about Okay, go ahead anyway, So how did you know you were good at sex?
Speaker 4: How did I know I was good at sex?
Speaker 1: Because I think all guys think that yes a lot to be.
Speaker 3: Wrong, and you're right.
Speaker 5: In all girls like how the fun do you know?
Speaker 4: Like how do you make it? Tell us it's not quick?
Speaker 2: I'm not with my hands in.
Speaker 4: Two and a half minutes, Like it has nothing to do with that's a good time, you know what I'm saying. Like, but I don't know. I just know. I just know my attention to detail, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I really like the detail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like like are you pleasing am? Like?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I like if you get off, that's what turned me on. Like, you know what I'm saying, A giver, you know what I'm saying, The stomach up and down type ship?
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 5: I like seeing all the reactions, the heavy breathing, you know what I'm saying, Like that's that's I like to study what you do.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying in detail?
Speaker 1: How often do you masturbate?
Speaker 4: I probably got like a problem. I probably need to see more.
Speaker 3: I'm not wow, is it every once a day?
Speaker 1: Twice a day, depends on the day you really think you have a problem.
Speaker 5: Like if I had over the years, likemical numbers.
Speaker 3: We're talking about currently currently.
Speaker 4: Right now, not now. It's it's a little a little bit small respectable.
Speaker 3: You got time more respectable.
Speaker 4: I've been real occupied, you know. But you know what I mean, Like when.
Speaker 1: You masturbate, is it imagination or do you need to visually see something?
Speaker 2: You need to pull up a flip.
Speaker 5: I'm a fucking porn old connoisewer. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: What kind of porn do you like?
Speaker 2: What should go to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It ranges. I'm not in front. It ranges.
Speaker 5: Like right now, like for whatever reason, I'm into like this retro ship like ship that was from like bro like seventies and eighties. I'm like, yo, these were just real frinds, like like real there you go back and look at like some seventies ship. I'm like, yo, they had no inhibitions like me in my mind, I'm like, yo, there's no only fans like y'all wanted to do this, Like y'all going and filming this on your own, Like this is not the you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like Wow, I'm like, this is real freaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taste changes to what do you to right now?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm always into lesbian worn.
Speaker 4: Okay, while women say that all the time.
Speaker 7: I really like pussy, so shut out to you. But there's times when I like some nasty ship.
Speaker 4: I can't watch it. Though I can't watch lesbiant.
Speaker 1: I like sometimes I like like like by, like by.
Speaker 3: He said, he said, lesbian porn last too long forever. You know, I'm a squab, and I.
Speaker 1: Got right to look up. Yeah, it lasts too long because you know why, there's like no penetration unless it's though, And.
Speaker 7: I don't want them to use straps because I don't like That's like the sensuality of.
Speaker 2: Wells.
Speaker 1: It varies, you know.
Speaker 7: I go through my moos where I want to see them scissor I go through my moves where I want to see them kiss. I go through my moods when I want to see like the stepmom milk poorn, like do you like apply apply like a storyline.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes her rent is firing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Sometimes look at you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: That, Oh what about if he can't pay his rent?
Speaker 4: Imagine? No, I didn't imagine, like you ain't got your rent money, nigga.
Speaker 3: I don't want to for the rent hair over here, I cannot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever been in love?
Speaker 5: For you?
Speaker 1: Like each but we don't have to do anything else besides.
Speaker 5: That for my sort know what I'm saying for my girl, But it don't never work out that way?
Speaker 4: Never? Yeah, not like, No, you've done that?
Speaker 1: Why I need to day?
Speaker 5: I didn't know it was the thing, but it definitely didn't.
Speaker 1: You never have to get up at four am and go to work like, I'm good with that.
Speaker 4: That's your You.
Speaker 1: Could not anymore, but now I mean but back, yes, like waking up early in the morning and being exhausted, I'm okay with that. You know, are you the type of person who falls to sleep right after sex?
Speaker 4: I'm going like he's done.
Speaker 2: All guys are like.
Speaker 4: That too, Bro, most I just went to work. Do you understand? I am tired?
Speaker 2: It depends on the time of day.
Speaker 1: Come here, because morning sex you get up and go but on that lead right back to sleep. I think that's the best to have sex and go to sleep. I like morning sex. What's your what's your favorite good?
Speaker 2: Like sex? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like morning, like early early in the morning. What's your favorite early.
Speaker 4: Early in the morning. What's earlier?
Speaker 3: Three four three?
Speaker 4: That's late night.
Speaker 1: Because I'm passing, not like burning breaths seventy six that morning to roll over from the side. Have you ever not been able to come? What would the reasons be for that?
Speaker 4: Too drunk? To anything? Too on? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Is it still okay?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Like you still enjoy it even if you don't finish me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had blue balls?
Speaker 4: I'm sure, especially in my.
Speaker 5: Earlier career, I'm working, hard working.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite time of data have sex?
Speaker 4: I like the late night.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie like the yo, I just got in off whatever.
Speaker 1: After the show whatever. I know y'all can't see Jada, but she enjoyed that. Been there, done that, that just happened. Have you filmed yourself?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: You start my own website with the do you have sex?
Speaker 1: Different when you know you're filming yourself?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Do you think when you turn the flash on it the woldmen go crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Reaction whole right, Yeah, it's just like just.
Speaker 2: Flash come on and.
Speaker 1: Trying to get to it.
Speaker 2: Are you loud? Yeah? Who me?
Speaker 3: Like somebody else?
Speaker 1: No one else here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, me and migwe two different people, I don't think. So it depends I.
Speaker 3: Talk sometimes.
Speaker 1: You tell what do you say?
Speaker 4: What do I say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what type of things do you I don't know.
Speaker 4: It depends on depends on the theme of the night. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know you're supposed to be. You know you're supposed to be on your way to the shoot right now. Look what you're doing while you doing this?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It depends on whatever the thing is happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, well okay, so look, so you have this ep X tape, sex tape, whichever one you're gonna call it. I don't know what it is, x X sex tape whatever. So how are you feeling about it?
Speaker 5: It's crazy because this started as just like, Yo, I want to put something out. I got a more music already, you know what I'm saying, prepared, but I want to put something out, especially one of the one of the people to just get used to hearing me in different in tones and.
Speaker 4: Textures, like you know, it's a lot of singing on there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, i want people to just hear you know what I'm saying here, this is this, Yeah, and let's get back to it. It just so happens, and now it's like, yeah, I'm ready. You know what I'm saying. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: You're happy.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely excited.
Speaker 5: It's been so long I've been It's been so much times of me seeing people like, yo, when you're going to drop again. We want another this, we want another rob Man, we want another underrated, we want another you know what I mean. Like, so I'm happy to be able to just present exactly you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I feel like the bar is high for you. Do you feel like that?
Speaker 5: I think so too, And that's why I feel like I've been kind of like kicking myself, like y'all need to make this. I need to make this. I need to do this, you know. But I felt like, yo, bro, you're making fire ship. Just let the people enjoy it. And we had a climate where people is you know, I dropping like this, you know what I'm saying anyway, So like, yo, here, give this to the people that them enjoy it, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Is there a tour coming.
Speaker 4: To Absolutely I can't wait.
Speaker 5: That's one of my favorite things is to touch the people and see the people and just enjoy it together and in more ways than that, Like the first time we did Underrated, we did like a sipping pint or I just played it for a bunch of people and we sat and you know what I'm saying, Like so I like to think of just different ways for people to enjoy the music.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I want, like that's a.
Speaker 2: Good way to connect with the people, exactly, the ladies.
Speaker 5: I think my first show will probably be, uh, probably be something intimate like that where we just sit. I might not even sit and wrap it all. Just we're gonna play this ship. I'm gonna sit here, y'all tell me what y'all you know what I mean? Like, I just I like the fact that people can take music with them and enjoy it however they want to so.
Speaker 6: And be like I listened to his project and I paint this bullshit.
Speaker 1: I can't paint the best people who can't pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that people who can paint should do carry get out of here. Is there a song that Jada Kingdom will get on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yo, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Crazy, We really got songs together already, and it's you know what I'm saying, it's coming soon.
Speaker 4: So we wound up getting in the studio good.
Speaker 1: I would hope.
Speaker 3: So persistence paid off.
Speaker 4: It always does. It always does.
Speaker 1: Consistency we like a persistent man, Like I'm gonna get this goddamn collect They be.
Speaker 4: Playing with you, bro, Like, just keep going. You know what I'm saying, They playing with you, keep going?
Speaker 2: Well, listen.
Speaker 1: I feel like I do like when people who both have shit happening can come together. Yes, And I always say that, like, as independent people who are doing their ship that don't need each other, it's great when you can come together and really like lean on each other. So I think that's the perfect situation. And you know, I know that, Like, you've been through a lot of shit, but I'm so glad we had an opportunity for you to be able to talk and clear some things up as well. Oh and I cannot not ask you this, Okay, So people had an issue with you talking about the LiPo. Okay, why did you feel the need to put that in the song for the person because you know, people are like, all right, you know, because you do need to work out after you get LiPo too, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well as a two time LiPo receiver receiver, yeah, you have to maintain it. Now, a woman, the average woman is probably going to work it out. But a woman who has the means to take the shortcut, you're going to take the shortcut.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 7: Why go through all the hard work when you can just lay on the table real quick and then maintain it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know that's just speaking.
Speaker 1: From but that was one thing that people did have some backlash about. What do you say about that? I spoke my piece said what I said, men get life bo too.
Speaker 2: Now, yes they do, they get life. Wo won go work out?
Speaker 3: He said, she took her shots, I'm gonna take mine.
Speaker 4: No, I don't even think it was a shot. Like you know what I'm saying. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Don't like it.
Speaker 4: It felt like a shot. I don't think it was a shot.
Speaker 1: Do you have any regrets about that? Like, Okay, maybe I shouldn't know.
Speaker 5: Everything is everything is in the record, Everything is in the record. I feel like you just told me you likee Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's saying, be honest. What so that's your main thing?
Speaker 2: Just be truthful.
Speaker 5: I just felt like I was painted in the light that I knew wasn't true. And and there's a lot there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Truths, you know, so put them off there.
Speaker 1: So you've never had Life's gonna throw a joke in there.
Speaker 3: There's one thing she's gonna do. Yeah, she's gonna throw a joke in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well party listen. I we appreciate you for coming through. Like I said, you've always been a stand up person, you know, to us, and I never want to feel like because I know it's criticism, like no matter what you know. And so we do have a lot of empathy for Meg the stallion and everything that she's been through, you know, because that's not easy. And I've definitely seen people attacking her and doing all of those things. But I also feel like we do need to make sure we pay attention to the things that you may have gone through. And like you said, you had to go through therapy and do a lot of different things to heal yourself. I know that that wasn't an easy situation for you.
Speaker 2: To be in.
Speaker 5: I never I never intended this to align me with people that have been her naysayers or people who have always had a dislikeful like I'm not one of those people, Like I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not on your side. I'm not you know what I'm saying. That's not me.
Speaker 2: I'm not you know what I mean, You're not here the value of the truth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, no, I don't. That's not my agenda, it's not my plan. I was simply just talking from me and my experience, So I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: It's kind of getting banned with some of those you know what I'm saying, those other things.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I just wanted to put.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you so much for coming that. We do appreciate you for even to have this conversation. You have a day, right, twelve.
Speaker 3: Twelve, twelve twelve is the day, Yeah, twelve twelve twenty.
Speaker 2: Tape twelve twelve.
Speaker 4: He said, look sex tape. If you've grown, you know what I'm saying on the eighteen you want, let me get this X tape.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Go ahead, That is clean flex tape. What alrighty lift service