Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Beca Tilly and Tanya Brad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone.
Speaker 3: Oh we are scrubbing it.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous.
Speaker 4: She had to get her light set up. That's right, that brighten things up.
Speaker 3: Or what you know?
Speaker 2: I still can't figure out my lighting on this show. But maybe maybe twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Maybe on your twentieth year, you'll get it.
Speaker 2: Maybe in twenty twenty six, I'll figure it out. This I feel a little blown out, but without the light, I feel just I.
Speaker 4: Would maybe turn your brightness down on your phone a hair to three point three?
Speaker 2: Yeah or zero? Sure?
Speaker 3: Are you warm enough today?
Speaker 2: Or is it not cold in here?
Speaker 3: No at all?
Speaker 4: I it's mildly muggy in here. I would almost.
Speaker 1: Say current temperature in Burbank, California seventy four degrees, going to AHI have seventy nine, very cozy Jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'll tell you what happened as a layer. Yeah, it has like fezer.
Speaker 4: Wow did you eat? Did you have something cold this morning? Is that what happened?
Speaker 2: My lunch was a little not warm, but shrimp. Yeah it's cold. Yeah, it's cold.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 1: Nothing beans room temperature.
Speaker 3: Brother, you know what they say?
Speaker 2: What do they say?
Speaker 3: Can't get enough of it?
Speaker 4: Nothing better for your internal temperature than some room temp shrimp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 4: Haley talks about Robbie's grilled shrimp often, like it's something that comes up a lot.
Speaker 3: So I know that, I know that that's a delicacy. It's a delicacy. I haven't had it room temp next day.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, it's even better.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Yeah, I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, like give to your explanation for your winter storm jacket.
Speaker 2: So it's actually kind of funny. I've been having like a fashion identity crisis lately, where like I just don't really know where I fit in, Like I just don't know my vibe because I just wear sweats all the time. And I was talking to Robbie about it over the weekend. I was like, I really want to like figure out like a new style, Like I really just want something a little bit cooler, not where I'm wearing sweats all the time. He's like, you got a babe, Like, let's like so he starts like researching cool brands and like he's like in it with me. It was actually so sweet, and he like went with me to the store to get some for our honeymoon. Like he's just like being my partner. Anyways, So I'm packing for work this morning last night, and I was like, it's the thought of putting a pair of jeans on at four fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 3: Is just criminal.
Speaker 2: It's just not something that I can put around my waistband, especially on my period. So I pull out a pair of sweats. Again, I don't really know how I got to this story, but it's a little bit chilly in the mornings when I leave, and I knew that I had a little bit of time in between the morning show and our podcast, and I knew I wanted to perhaps take a nap to day because I was tired. So this served as a blanket for my nap. Yeah, and then I woke up and here I am.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm stolen.
Speaker 1: It's got like a gortex lining.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She bought this when she went to Vancouver and it was like freezing cold.
Speaker 2: I bought this in Vancouver just for the day because all I had was a leather jacket.
Speaker 4: No, Tania, do you thank you like it? I don't quite understand. But if I'm cold, I'm gonna wear a jacket, so I know.
Speaker 2: And it's like, you don't really have summer jackets. That's a flaw in.
Speaker 3: The market, by the way, light jackets. There's some light sweaters or jackets.
Speaker 2: Not really though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look hard enough.
Speaker 4: Something maybe probably can help you out if he's in with it.
Speaker 3: So what what vibe are you going for?
Speaker 4: Because I find that when you go on date nights and stuff, you always look so cute and put together.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I feel like I've nailed my like out time every day.
Speaker 4: Girl, here's the thing you are, which I guess everyone in this room also except for me, wakes up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just jeans on every day jeans on. Oh okay.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. They're boys boys.
Speaker 4: But I wasn't gonna say that, but I was gonna say that they have jeans now that are sweatpants that look like real Like they've done a really good job at making jeans look like jeans. Sweatpant jeans look like real denim. So maybe you could invest in those and that way you feel put together but still equally as cozy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll send you some links.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, the links would be helpful.
Speaker 3: In your cute little sweater toop the other day. Looks so cute and put together.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So we've got this. This will be easy.
Speaker 2: I need like street cheek Tanya to like.
Speaker 3: Maybe just leave the jacket here, I.
Speaker 2: Do I have one puff from the corner. You have to puff in the corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it is yeah wow, So it's just.
Speaker 2: A best like this is this is util Maybe.
Speaker 3: Leave that one here, Yeah, cuddle up into it. What you need.
Speaker 1: And by the way, she did between from after the morning show and I think maybe she wanted to go into the back room with his couch.
Speaker 2: But yes, it's long.
Speaker 1: It was lock.
Speaker 2: We got to find a key to that room.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the key is. But so she just took some chairs and pulled them together and just kind of crashed in the corner over here where there was lots of people milling about, like she wasn't even in the private area.
Speaker 5: I did not know that was you.
Speaker 6: I walked over there and I was like, oh god, what is this person? Okay, John Fire is like it's Tanya, It's okay, thank god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never actually done a nap in public like that.
Speaker 5: You took greatly too. You look like a pro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I slept for about forty five minutes and so impressive. Thank you. I didn't hear any scuttling about.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm fascinated by this because Haley also as long as she can get horizontal somewhere, she can fall asleep.
Speaker 2: And that warm. I need to be warm. If I were cold, I would not have fallen asleep.
Speaker 3: Your brand is warm, Yes, warm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have one more question about the shrimp if you don't mind problem. Was it refrigerated when you left the house this morning?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did so you just let it sit? Yeah, for five six hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like with seafood, that's not a great idea.
Speaker 2: I have a little ice pack in my bag.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is temperature that's the issue.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: So it didn't work very well.
Speaker 2: It was on the bottom. They were chilly on the bottom, the two on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well let's see how that digests.
Speaker 4: Yeah about the what are the fields in the or ring that you don't like? The magnetic fields?
Speaker 3: What is it called? Worried about those? But no salmon, salmonella, no fear of that.
Speaker 2: I've just done this many times before, so I know I've done it before. No, that's okay, Semaca Steel.
Speaker 3: You dom what'd you do? What'd you do? Last week?
Speaker 2: I just have to point out that you are so gen Z right now with your pimple patch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the pimple patch on. Well, because I have a pimple. Well here's the thing. I can't tell if it's a pimple because it it won't go. It's just this red bump but like nothing's going on with it just hurts.
Speaker 2: Have you tried to pop it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I put a pimple patch on less not I did one of my like really good masks that normally clears everything up, so I don't know if it's a bite or something.
Speaker 3: So anyways, I.
Speaker 4: Kept trying to cover it up and it want to cover up, and I was like, I'm just putting a patch on it.
Speaker 2: I respect gen Z so much because like dar and are on their face and I'm like, yeah, and it's probably so much better than what I do, which is like squeez squeeze, squeeze until it's like a scab and then I tear it off.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: In addition to watching Love Island, she also does the fancy pimple patches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of I have gotten. I just I was like, let's turn it on to watch and Haley. It was over the weekend, so Haley was with me and she was like, oh, yeah, I'm down to see you, like watch an episode.
Speaker 2: She loves it, My girl, Hailey loves Love isolan.
Speaker 4: Like it's so far out of her element in terms of how hetero it is that she's like, this is outrageous, but she was.
Speaker 3: I think her quote was like, this is a fun show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like it's like licking a lollipop, you know what I mean, Like you don't need it, but like it's delicious.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I do feel like there's been more like jaw dropping moments earlier on this season than last season.
Speaker 3: You'll think, so just more like, oh yeah, so what do you think of bell Dasha.
Speaker 2: Bell Dasha is my favorite interesting Yeah spoiler alert, she is no longer on the island.
Speaker 3: That is a spoiler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she is. She was my favorite.
Speaker 4: I saw someone say I have this is the first time I have felt the disconnect with gen z Is watching bell Dache talk.
Speaker 3: Because they're like, she speaks in TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't make any sense. Like I don't understand her, but I find it so amusing and like I'm really living for all the tiktoks that are making fun of the season.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, It's just it all.
Speaker 2: It really is the gift that keeps on giving. But I would like you to know that I have this group, this this Love Island group chat, that I'm able to get all my like stuff out in.
Speaker 3: Good but I'm watching it so you can.
Speaker 4: I'm down to like chit chat with you about it chat you're in there. I thought Bella was like, honestly one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, Like she is so stunning, and I found it very interesting because obviously when I went on The Bachelor, I was a virgin, and I was like, even though I wasn't intending for that to be my storyline, that was my storyline. But I feel like the Bachelor's a little they try to be a little more traditional and you know, the dating twenty five women and I'm just kidding, but like they try to make the dating of it more like traditional and like they're being rewarded even though it's so twisted. But Love Island is so raunchy, like it's may it's like supposed to be raunchy, and there's so much making out and just groping, and so I found it so interesting that she came on being like, I'm not like, didn't kiss anyone at first?
Speaker 2: Me too, Yeah, but I was like this and she went down down. It didn't last long, it did not, but I appreciated. I appreciated it for a while it lost it. There's this woman on the show who has a kid, yes and Yes, And I was watching the episode where she told the guy that she was dating that she was a mom, and I was watching it. Robbie and I were watching it together, and we were like cringing because the way she was saying it was like she was telling him she had some sort of disease. Yeah, Like she was like making it this huge thing and then like kept asking him how is he feeling? And I felt so bad for her because I'm like, you're making this seem like like this is.
Speaker 5: She should be proud she has a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she is, obviously she's so proud, but I feel like the way she delivered it was like this.
Speaker 3: Like she was like she was insecure about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it made me sad for her.
Speaker 4: I think it's just the circumstance. I mean, they're in a they're in this weird world and they're locked in there. And then there was these guys who I don't know how seriously serious they are about finding true love right right, right, right right.
Speaker 3: She immediately clicks.
Speaker 4: With someone, and then it kind of what they're like three days in when she told him four or five Okay, four or five.
Speaker 2: Days in the villa is like a month in real life.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, sure, and so I agree, But I also I feel for her because I felt like her insecurity about it made him feel off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the whole exchange.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking if she was just like, hey, I just wanted to let you know one of the most important parts of my life. I'm a mom, and she's five years old whatever, and you know, I understand if that's a lot of information you need to process. But she came across so because she I think she's so scared of losing him. You can even tell with how she acts with the other women wanting his attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel nervous for her. I feel nervous for her as well.
Speaker 4: And I also feel that if someone else comes in that even catches his eye remotely.
Speaker 2: But I have there's all this subtle online that Jeremiah is just like in it for the fame. Who is on that show, all the rest of them? Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And I have to be honest Nick. At first, I was like, he is so cute. But the more he's he was toying with the girls, I was he got like less cute to me.
Speaker 2: I did not like him from the beginning.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's cute.
Speaker 2: I would have picked the British guy.
Speaker 3: You would pick the British guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Always do that game, who would you choose? He's like, well, no, one's really my type.
Speaker 2: I was like Bella, Yeah, God does everyone's type.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I would connect with her on a personal level, but just like initial attraction Bella and then also the guys.
Speaker 3: I said, I had to go for nixt You said Ace.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I like Ace too. I hope he wins.
Speaker 3: Wow, you don't even have a person yet. Whatever.
Speaker 2: I hope he gets with Shelley, and I hope they win. That's my prediction.
Speaker 3: There was some feedback about my gas tank.
Speaker 1: O lots issues, lots of it.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Let's do that. So the deal is you are someone who likes to push your luck with your gas tank everything you Yeah, saving that's true. So you let it go to ee. You let it go to zero and just see how far you can get. When he gets to zero, that's when you start looking.
Speaker 4: For I would say not all the time, Like normally this the first beep where it's like your warning before it gets what with.
Speaker 1: The light coming on? Does that alert you.
Speaker 3: Give when the light comes on?
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's normally when I go, hey, you gotta get gas, girl.
Speaker 4: But then if I'm going somewhere, I'm like, well, we're gonna make it to there and then we'll get gas.
Speaker 3: It's like zero.
Speaker 4: That was crazy when we went to Malivu though, because that is a long drive. Yeah, and I went to Beverly Hills and then to malvou on empty.
Speaker 2: And then to a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was two blocks, but you're still it takes.
Speaker 2: A lot of enter. It takes a lot of gas to turn on your car.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I think that's true. I've heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's like not use the air the AC had it blasted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you, Tanya, you said you'd like to get gas.
Speaker 2: Pretty much about fifty miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I said double digits. When I get to double digits, it's definitely on my mind.
Speaker 2: Nineties, crazy nineties.
Speaker 1: Time to gas.
Speaker 2: Almost one hundred miles you have, Yeah, but also.
Speaker 1: When you look at the dial next to it, you got like a quarter left. When you get to ninety, I'm on the you're on the left segment in my car.
Speaker 3: Anyway, ninety is essentially full. No, yeah, that's it, like that's a week's worth.
Speaker 1: I have a pres and it goes to about five hundred forty when it's fine.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: This show by the New Prius, so at ninety it's almost in the in the red. Anyway, Here's what people said. I like to live on the wiles. I like Becca. I've never run on a gas, but I've rolled in on fumes a few times. I'm definitely a Becca. I don't know why I am this way, but I am. I've driven twenty miles after hitting zero, living on the edge. I wait, I sit at work knowing my tank has been that zero since last night. Should have gotten gas before work this morning, maybe, but I didn't. So yeah, I'm Becca. Let me tell you can go quite away as on e almost twenty five miles Team Becca. After the light goes on, I wait till my car stopped, telling me how more miles so empty and it just shows a little dash marks.
Speaker 5: Wow thing, Oh I got into the negative zone.
Speaker 1: I hit sub ten every other month. I even hit the dashes sometimes. I ran out once as a sixteen year old and the Bill's character, I'm a Becca. However, if I'm driving someone else, I'll get a little gashy gas in the tank of tank. First, my grandma told me there's an emergency, the last thing you want to worry about it getting gas, So I live by that. I am team Tanya on this one. Here come the team Tanya's Team Tanya. I can't do that to myself. I'm a planner. Normally I'm with Becca, but I'm with Tanya and Mark on this one. If you need to leave your house in an emergency, you don't want to stress about gas running out Team Tanya. My ideal situation is my car's above half at all times, not saying it always is, but I try so she'll she'll fill up at half.
Speaker 2: I actually like that.
Speaker 1: I do too. I can barely hand the stress of this story, even let alone if it has actually happened to me. Tanya one, Tanya on that one. I'm with Mark. I am Mark Marcus me. So it's fairly evenly split.
Speaker 5: But I don't like this about myself. But I'm I'm team Becca.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I I mean, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't like knowing that that I let it run down. I don't let it get down to zero. I have done that a number of times, but I get it down to like single digits before I go to the gas station.
Speaker 1: Have you ever run out of gas?
Speaker 5: One time?
Speaker 1: Aha? One time? And Becca? How many times?
Speaker 3: You name it? Number between one? Probably three. I'm trying to think one, two, three.
Speaker 5: There's definitely five Texas right yeah.
Speaker 3: In the middle of Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I did it once and then last year I went, I picked up my we were in Coast savesa Alison and I picked up a buddy, and I was like, I'm down to like thirty miles.
Speaker 5: I'll get it on the we'll go to lunch.
Speaker 6: I'll get gas on the way home, you know, before we get on the freeway and then we go.
Speaker 5: The restaurant was much further than I thought.
Speaker 6: And then we're driving back to his house and I just see it get down to like five four and then it got to two, and I'm like, I don't want to freak everybody out, but is there a gas station nearby? And my buddy's like, no, there's not. You better just hope we can rid those hills. Baby, pop it in neutral, and I coasted into the gas station. I was fine, but I didn't like how that felt. Oh I continued to act that way.
Speaker 3: I got a weird high from the coasting in on themes.
Speaker 5: It's not good for your car either. It's really.
Speaker 3: Don't listen, don't do this.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying my personal choices aren't always the best for the car.
Speaker 3: They're good for me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there, you've done it five times and there will be a sixth. There will be a six We are confident of this if.
Speaker 3: Things can go on the way they're going for six Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know how my car got hit by that driver and they hit my driver's side blah blah blah. So for like two weeks I've been driving my car, like sliding into the front seat because I can't open the door fully. Yeah, I got a rental card so that they could like fix my car. You don't even realize how good you have it, that your door can just swing open until you don't have it for two weeks. Like I am just like living my life, like opening the door wide open, taking my bag through, getting sunny in and out the driver's side, Like I am just appreciating the little things in life, and sometimes things in life bring that upon me, and so I just wanted to share that maybe if you're not getting gas, just appreciate that, like your door swings wide open, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: I found myself and I don't know why, but my brain like totally I was looking at you.
Speaker 2: But I just zoned down on that conversation.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what you said, something about sliding in and out of the door and appreciating.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was locked in. I was making eye contact with you, and then I know, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed and it's not even the first time I ever heard it, and I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: No, I'm like I'm concerned a little bit why I was staring at you, but like just.
Speaker 2: Went like silent having that too. Actually the other day, well but not not like that, like not during the podcast, but Robbie was telling me his coffee order and he literally said almond milk. And I turned to the guy and I said oat milk. Even though I knew exactly what he said, another word came out of my mouth, and so I was like, I'm concerned about that, yeah, because I literally heard you correctly and I said the exact opposite thing. But this is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't know. I just was being real and honest.
Speaker 1: Let's not tell her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna tell you now, you don't get to know.
Speaker 1: Hey, one more listen for us, Yeah, we need a baby.
Speaker 2: One more download?
Speaker 3: Do we really?
Speaker 6: No good? We have too many downloads, too many everybody out there stopped downloading so much. We can't take it.
Speaker 2: There are numbers slipping.
Speaker 5: Our numbers are so good, they're overloading.
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 2: I don't want the the I don't want the lies.
Speaker 5: I mean, if I'm being honest, they're they're the same, They've always Okay, that's I like, we would just like another you know, couple dozen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like consistency.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Okay, we Haley and I have this conversation about if we check the weather.
Speaker 3: Did we already talk about that on the pod?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: But that's a good conversation.
Speaker 3: Wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 5: Talking about the weather.
Speaker 1: The time. It's a similar conversation to the last one about gas.
Speaker 2: But no, when you start talking about the weather, that is literally like key.
Speaker 3: We talked about this.
Speaker 4: I know we did because we talked about how Tanya didn't check the weather and she went to New York and it was like, totally true.
Speaker 1: We can't be doing being a planner and being spontaneous. Some people are planners, They check the weather, they dress accordingly. Some people they just go outside and feel, yeah, I'm gonna wear it. I'm gonna wear I.
Speaker 3: Am the planner. I checked the weather. Haley goes out and.
Speaker 1: Feels interesting because that seems like the opposite of you.
Speaker 3: But do you know what it is.
Speaker 4: I grew up in Louisiana, unpredictable weather. She grew up in California, pretty consistent.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: I feel like they tell you in dating one O one when you start talking about the weather, like get out.
Speaker 3: It's got a bad rap.
Speaker 4: But I got so many responses from it that I felt like something worth bringing up because I got like thousands of replies for that.
Speaker 3: See dating.
Speaker 1: And you remember what Rick D's used to say when I worked for Rick D's. No, they never tune out of the weather. Talk about the weather. They'll never tune out. That's true.
Speaker 2: You told me that because it's thirty seconds, you can't possibly hit the well.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, but also people are interested in weather. That's why it is a common topic of conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, iikes, I guess we'll talk about the weather when we come back.
Speaker 3: We talk about they were done. Oh, we're done, We're done.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I heard every word. Unfortunately, I look here in present. I already got my nap in, so I'm locked in.
Speaker 4: Okay, great. I do want to talk about about you moving your polaroid with Joe Jonas around in different spaces, So we're gonna talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are back.
Speaker 4: So Tanya did a like a little funny video of putting her polaroid photo with Joe Jonas in her vehicle on the console.
Speaker 2: What do you do with a polaroid. Nowadays, I realize, like I don't have like, you know, those little boards that I used to pin stuff on. What are those called bullet Yes, thank you, I don't have those anymore around. So where does one put the polaroid with Joe Jonas? I didn't know, so I thought it'd be cute like in my car.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't. You were trying to get a reaction.
Speaker 2: Kind of did but then like over important information, yes, on my yeah, like on the screen, on the screen.
Speaker 3: But what did he do?
Speaker 2: He was like, I saw this when I was moving your car the other day, so here or he had already seen it. So I did get his true like first reaction. So I had to take everything out of my car because I have a rental now. I had my Jojonas polaroid and I put it like up in our living room like by a painting Probabie comes home and he's just like how like he's like literally, it's like I love Lucy because I come home and there's like something wacky. Every single day, yesterday or whatever day it was, was the Joe Jonas polaroid. Over the weekend, I ordered a trampoline because I want to start bouncing every.
Speaker 3: Day, like and just like a personal ones, not like.
Speaker 2: A kid's tramp. Yeah, like a personal one. I think it's probably like it's seventy inches.
Speaker 1: Like this, Well, seventy inches would be what almost six feet?
Speaker 2: Oh that's huge. Then it's not seventy Then it's like forty something. Okay, that feels smaller. It's like personal. It's just be like giving.
Speaker 3: That's very small. But I go what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so it's supposed to be like really good for your olympathic system.
Speaker 3: They also have.
Speaker 4: Those things that you it's a vibrating machine you just stand on it. That's supposed to be really good for your lymphatic system.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the trampoline also is cardio as well, so it's like a dual.
Speaker 3: So what are you gonna do on there?
Speaker 2: A trampoline class that I'm going to host myself for myself.
Speaker 3: So you're just making up your own routine.
Speaker 2: I used to take a trampoline class when I lived in Long Beach, and so I'm just gonna go off of the stuff that, like he used to teach me in that class.
Speaker 3: How long ago was that?
Speaker 2: Ten years ago? Yeah? But I remember it's very I mean, you don't remember, you can't forget who suggested this idea. Well, my facialist Candice does it every morning for twenty minutes. She said, it's like amazing.
Speaker 3: It sounds fun.
Speaker 2: So that's all you need to do to like persuade me to my new pursuit is just like tell me you do it and it's amazing, And then I order it on Amazon the next day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was, it's so interesting because with Amazon now, or even just the access we have to everything.
Speaker 3: I was, I think I've talked about this more.
Speaker 4: But I was watching a friend's episode and she talks about like needing a replacement for something in her house and she and she needs Chandler to replace it because he broke it. And she's like, catalog blank blank page, whatever, Wow, it'll get here in like six weeks or something crazy. And I was thinking, man, we're so impatient now if we had to wait like that, it's so true, but I'm kind.
Speaker 3: Of miss I remember going through the Victoria's Secret.
Speaker 2: Catalog and being like, I want this nighty.
Speaker 3: I could get not a nightie, but like sure or something for Victoria's Secret.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like when they'd have their clothes and the they had their clothes in the catalogs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so there was something nice about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you can't. It's like toothpaste. You can't go back, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Uhuh right, it's out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody who was When I was a kid, it was a Seriers catalog. The Sears catalog would come around Christmas time and you would go through the toy section. I would circle everything on want and get everything I want. But that helped me. You know, Pair's model lift that I'd go through there and it was very exciting. But I so somebody temple this recently. The reason Sears isn't around anymore is because when everybody else went to the Internet, they said, nope, We've got the serious catalog. And that's how it's always been, and that's how we're gonna keep doing it. And now there's no more serious because they refused to go to evolved with the times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't. You can't resist the forward motion. You can't.
Speaker 4: I mean you can move to like you can move your kids and go live on a farm somewhere and not give them access to the Internet.
Speaker 3: But at some point they're going to be exposed to it.
Speaker 2: You know, there was something I was trying to do on the internet and it's escaping me now. And it was it was hard but like simple at the same time. And Robbie was like, Babe, you've got to like keep up with this, like you're not our parents' age, Like we gotta keep moving, we gotta stay Yeah, and that really put into perspective. I was like, he's right, Like, I can't be like that person. That's like I can't figure out forgetting what.
Speaker 4: It was trying to use your miles for flights, because.
Speaker 2: Well that I now know because Becka taught me.
Speaker 4: Tanya goes, oh, I think I have a lot of points, but I don't know how to use that.
Speaker 2: I know, I didn't say I think. I said I know a lot of points because.
Speaker 4: We put a lot of our wedding stuff on this credit card. I go, oh my god, I bet you have so many points. I go, it's so easy. I'm driving on the PCH. I go open your app, go to membership.
Speaker 3: Travel. She goes Robbie and I can't figure it out. You're very intelligent people. What's happening?
Speaker 1: It easy to remember what you were trying to do.
Speaker 2: I can ask him. I can ask him, but I cannot remember what it was.
Speaker 1: But he's right. That's really like my dad is eighty almost eighty one, and he's kept up really well with him. He knows how to venmo, he knows how to do stuff. He goes on chat GPT like he's very up with mom. No clue and my wife's parents, Oh my gosh. Yeah, Like they have a DVR still, but that's almost like a new thing for them. Like they were on VCRs until about five years ago. Then they finally got a DVR. Then that one away, but they're still stuck on that DVR. They're not going to on demand streaming, none of that's happening. Yeah, they had a rotary phone well into our relationship. Like they really struggled with each new generation.
Speaker 3: That's tough.
Speaker 4: But you know, I was thinking the other day, it's really hard because even my mom will need help with something and my instinct is like, I'll just do it for you instead, And I'm like, it's a disservice to her, even though it's easier for everything.
Speaker 1: Does she want to learn because a lot of them don't want to learn.
Speaker 4: That she would want to learn if I had the patience because I'm not with her. I think if I was with her and I was like showing her, but it's hard to do over FaceTime or you know, so I think she'd be willing to learn. But sometimes I'm like, I'm just I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I know, we got to stay up, We got to stay up with the times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think Robbie keeps you, keeps you young.
Speaker 9: Yeah, on the trends and just everything really, so you're not wrong. I know, like Robbie, Robbie I feel like has like revamped his style. It's like very like cool and yeah he's like, yeah, I'll help you babe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Did he like have Does he have his style that he likes that he's like, oh, I like when you wear that or that kind of style? Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think he likes everything that I wear. He's never I don't know, I wouldn't say that there's like something he likes more than the other. Yeah, but he definitely has like his own style. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Haley Haley always compliments me, even today with this pimple that last night I was like, oh, this thing is.
Speaker 3: So red and She's like, I think it looks so cute on you.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could have made it into a freckle and then dumb freckle.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's way too big to be a freckle.
Speaker 4: But I was like, you know, it's so nice to have someone love you just the way things are, just compliment you all the time.
Speaker 3: It's really lovely.
Speaker 2: It is really lovely.
Speaker 4: Billie Eilish has a new boyfriend, which was not on my bingo card for the summer of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 3: No, who is this guy?
Speaker 4: Okay, his name is not Wolf? And I feel like you, I don't know if you were with us. But one time at iHeart Festival, we all went back to Amy's room and she had sugarmne yeah, and she had this huge like jacuzzie almost like a hot tub in her room.
Speaker 3: It was like a sweet or something, and all of us were dying because our fee put our feet. Why I think I think it was him. I need to confirm.
Speaker 4: I think Brittany or Hillary was his handler, and so he like came up and he.
Speaker 3: Was so nice.
Speaker 2: If it's the right guy, it would not be If it's not, then wait, do you remember the year.
Speaker 4: Well, it was probably the last two thousand and seventeen, probably, He texts Amy, I'm texting Britt, Text Britt. Yeah, But anyways, I guess they've been. He's been really good friends with Phineas for a long time, so they were like friends to lovers, which I think is so cute, so cute, and people who were like rooting for her to be, you know, with a woman because she had the song Charlie XCX. I think even people are excited for her because everyone loves not Wolf.
Speaker 3: So it's good news, good news all around. Let me ask.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna laugh if it's like, but do you remember? I totally remember? But I I yes, I totally remember.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna text Britt and ask if Not Wolf was with us poking our feet after the festival, and then we'll be back if I get a confirmation, BRB.
Speaker 8: Summer is this season of love, Summer Loven, here we come. If you're old enough to remember Summer Loven, you're old enough to find an I do Part two. Listen each week as our hosts make it their goal to find you the next true love of your life. Jenny Garth, Jana Kramer, Alexia Napola, Cheryl Burke, Jen Fessler, Kelly ben Simone, Amy Robock, and TJ. Holmes are dedicated to helping you fall in love again. It's time to make it hot, Hot Hot this summer.
Speaker 10: Listen to I Do Part two on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 3: Breaking news, breaking news.
Speaker 4: We have a text from Britt confirming that she confirmed with a text she sent to someone else that said, remember our bathtub foot soaked in Vegas.
Speaker 3: With not Wolf? Yeah, she said I didn't put my feet in obviously because she was like a bath thing.
Speaker 4: We actually, when I think about it, I'm kind of like, that's pretty gross that we did that.
Speaker 1: But is that her thing that there's just bacteria in baths?
Speaker 3: She don't like bath Yeah?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so we remember.
Speaker 1: What a life you lead, Tanya that you don't even remember that For some people that would be like a highlight of their lives to soak their feet with net Wolf. I think I was.
Speaker 2: Very drunk, definitely drunk.
Speaker 1: You want to text and confirm that too. Let me see was Tanya super hammered that night?
Speaker 2: What year was this? Twenty seventeen? I think so yeah, oh my god. Peak, Peak was that after you know who Dean the Dean song could have been, that was a Dark Night, could have been Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we've all grown so much.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like, you know, it's like cats, you know.
Speaker 4: It's like you know not Wolf went from soaking his feet in a hot tub in Vegas with with us to romancing Billie Eilish in Italy.
Speaker 2: The biggest pop stars in the world.
Speaker 3: Good for him.
Speaker 2: It could happen to anybody. That's the bottom.
Speaker 4: I doesn't think you were there, so part of that. I actually was gonna say that, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But she said, I don't have a memory of you being there.
Speaker 2: I was definitely soaking my feet in a tub.
Speaker 3: But was it that dub.
Speaker 2: It feels like a weird coincident.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but normally you would go do your own thing after, Like I normally didn't see you it after things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I definitely remember soaking my feet with people.
Speaker 3: It's not crystal clear for me, except for the gnat wolf of it.
Speaker 2: All, because I really did escape me.
Speaker 4: He was there with his friend and I remember being like, this is so funny that this guy came up to the room and is just hanging out with the girls recapping.
Speaker 2: I have offended that you didn't think I was there.
Speaker 3: Not in a negative way. I hope that you were there, but neither of us have the memory of Okay, I will, don't yell at me. Dang, we have a we have some wouldie rathers just one?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 3: Oh, we just have one. That's podcast.
Speaker 1: I think it's an interesting question. Would you rather spend an hour in a room with every single person you've ever kissed? Or spend an hour in a room with every single person your partner has kissed everyone I've kissed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Same, that's like so easy.
Speaker 4: I am not sitting in a room looking at all.
Speaker 3: The people in the eye who touched her lips with theirs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would not like that.
Speaker 1: But would you be worried about being with your exes?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: People you wouldn't want to see again, People would make you uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah I would just be like, hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good to see Ben.
Speaker 3: Isn't this crazy that your old guys and I'm a girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd actually have a lot to talk about with this.
Speaker 3: Here's where you went wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: What about y'all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, it'd be good to see everybody again.
Speaker 6: Have you been see I would do the partner, oh, because it would be fun to be like, oh my god, fifty cents in here, Like if there's someone I didn't know about, Like, well, there's like a celebrity that she's like kept in his secret.
Speaker 5: That wolf, Yeah, I mean that wolf is in that room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe she was in the hot tub with her. Maybe she was, As I remember said, you.
Speaker 4: Fact, you don't think she'd tell you about fifty You haven't asked about who she's kissed? No, oh yeah, I've never asked about past things.
Speaker 3: Pretty chill like that. Never asked, never questioned anything she did before me.
Speaker 2: Never no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, we don't do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like you don't even know if probably slept with anyone from version.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't, actually do you know what's so funny? I met his I don't if it was first kiss. Maybe it was his first or second. Anyway, she's married to a woman. And I still was like, she's really pretty.
Speaker 3: Like there's nothing safer than that.
Speaker 2: Situation, literally nothing, And I was like, dang, she's really pretty.
Speaker 3: You should be like, wow, he has good taste even at a young age.
Speaker 2: Ripe and young.
Speaker 3: That's opposite, honestly, yeah, kind of creepy. Do we want to end with a little advice column?
Speaker 2: Do youar?
Speaker 5: Becca?
Speaker 1: Tanya Market Eastern a scrubber here with eerily similar stories to Becca's and Tanya's question for Becca, can you share a bit how you have overcome periods of coldness in your relationship with Haley, like when you were acting distant towards each other. We're trying to navigate a difficult period of uncertainty, not necessarily about the relationship itself, but it's showing in our day to day dynamic patiently waiting for every podcast each week. You guys have best friends to many of us here in Macedonia. Wow, a small country in eastern Europe.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 4: Look speaking of before I answer, I was at an Angel City game. Oh yeah, and I met so many scrubbers came up and said hi. And it's so cool because, like you know, for a long time it was The Bachelor, and people still reference The Bachelor, but it's so cool that it's associated with the podcast now when people come up and they're like.
Speaker 3: I love the podcast a lot of time.
Speaker 2: I love you also kind of like they are when you meet these scrubbers. I'd pick up right up next time. Doesn't sound like I'm trying to find Macedonia. I'm having a hard time.
Speaker 3: While you're looking for that, I'll answer.
Speaker 4: I don't know that Haley and I have had a lot of cold Like we really and I don't mean to sound like unrealistic and a dating world, but like we haven't had a lot of coldness, and if we have, we've gone to couples therapy to navigate any things that are like off or keep putting any distance between us. I think the hardest times where we've had to navigate things have come when she been gone on tour or like working far away for long periods of time. Just because I tend to being with me being the one that's home by myself and she's busy working and doing stuff. I think that I tend to pick fights if it's gone on for a little bit, so that would be the only time. But I don't know that we've ever experienced like coldness where we're like emotionally distant. Yeah, it's more so like we're just not we're kind of missing each other in communication or making each other feel seene or heard, I guess.
Speaker 3: But that's when couple therapy is really I've.
Speaker 2: Heard coldness can happen when you have a baby.
Speaker 3: I've heard that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes sense though, Like there's your tie, right, you have this new focus that all your attention's going to.
Speaker 3: I imagine Mark.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I do. I always say that we never fought until we had kids. That's when that's when the fighting began. But next month it's twenty three years. So I'm sure there have been periods of coldness in there. But when you're together in that long period of time, you just kind of weather the storm and then get through it. There's just bits of times that are busy and I'm busy and she's busy, and what a little bit of ship's passing in the night. I don't like those times, but I also know that there's always something on the horizon. Yeah, from going away together, there's a trip, there's something happening soon that's going to kind of bring us back together again.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, even Haley, sometimes if there's a disconnector or we have times where we're busy and there's a lot going on, Like we really make sure at night to She'll go, what was something I did this week that made you feel loved? And then we go back and forth and do all those things that we've learned in couple therapy, but just with each other, just to like come back and reconnect with each other. Because I think it's easy to get distant and then if you don't find a way to connect that it just gets colder and colder and more distant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's got to be one person to really reel it in.
Speaker 4: Someone's got to bring it back. So I encourage you to maybe even look up that they have so many things where you can find questions to ask your partner to like just kind of bring you back to each other and connect, because I think that's what happens is you just kind of get.
Speaker 2: Does something becoming ships the night is like very common. I think it happens to everybody and every couple. Like life just gets busy, schedules change, and like it's easy because you're sleeping next to somebody every night that you're like, but how do we how are we feeling distant when we're like sleeping in bed together every night, but it's just like so easy because you're not really like living life together, you're living life alongside each other.
Speaker 4: And maybe instead, if like your habit is to watch TV at night together, maybe if you're feeling distant, maybe play a game or do something where you're a little more conversational and not just because sometimes Haley will be watching the show, I'll be scrolling my phone and it's not really a connected time even though we're enjoying it. And so then you know, the next night, so can we play game or scrabble or something.
Speaker 2: And so every night I'll ask where I'll be like, how is your day And I'll be like, no good, He'll ask me, and I'll be like, great, I had brought my shrip for lunch. I like the podcast. We talked about this, this, this, and this. Then I like drove, stopped in, I got gased, I took Sonny for a walk. Like I will tell him every single detail, and he's like, my life, like my job isn't as exciting as yours. I'm like, but you still live your life, like you're still eating things. I want to know what you drank, Like did you have another coffee? Did you have a macha like? Tell her your day? So the other day, the on air account posted a picture of like me with Mariah Carey and he sent it to me and he was like, you didn't tell me, Uh, you didn't tell me about this. I was like, hurts, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: Oh I had a machra versus a coffee or hey, I met Mariah Carey is a little bit different.
Speaker 2: What did you say part of the day. It's just part of the day, you know what I mean? Like it's part of the day. But sometimes I feel like you have to really if you have somebody like like that as a partner, you really have to ask a million questions. And then I finally get what I needed, which is what he drank? How many times he went to the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: If you were saying we talked about this on the podcast about today's podcast, what would you tell him?
Speaker 2: I'm like today was a really rough podcast. Becca got really bored when I was telling a story that she blacked out. I try to remember what I said. I also figured out where Macedonia is.
Speaker 4: It was also you were talking about opening a car door, like it's not like miss.
Speaker 2: It was appreciating the little things in life that we take for granted.
Speaker 4: No, but you had already told me that outside of the podcast. So I had heard the appreciation of being opened able to open.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I just remembered something I had an amazing story from the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, keep going, We're up into the podcast.
Speaker 10: Is that.
Speaker 3: There's no break?
Speaker 2: That's who I ran into?
Speaker 3: Oh no, is this a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Yes, Mariah Carey, No.
Speaker 2: House is big.
Speaker 3: Ran into like you talked to them?
Speaker 2: Yes, they know them.
Speaker 3: Oh. Is it a man or woman?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 10: Or no?
Speaker 2: Questions?
Speaker 1: It a here we Go?
Speaker 3: It's a man?
Speaker 1: Is it an actor?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Is it a singer? Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it Ed Sheeran No? Is it a singer that has a current hit song on Kiss FM?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Is it Chris Martin?
Speaker 3: No? Is it Nick Jonas? No? Is it Joe Jonas?
Speaker 2: No, Kevin Jonas.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: It seems like Becky's getting warmer though, based on the size of your eyes. Yes, yeah, so was he in a boy band? Was he ever in a boy band?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Is he a solo singer?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Benson Boone No.
Speaker 6: Charlie Pooth does not have a hit on Kiss FM currently, but he has had them before.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, big time.
Speaker 5: Is it justin Bieber?
Speaker 3: Is it Harry Style?
Speaker 2: No? No, but getting warmer.
Speaker 1: But you know this person? Yes? Is this person's phone number in your phone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so not that like I think Poots numbers in her phone. Yeah. So you've interviewed this person multiple times?
Speaker 2: Probably, Yeah, he's been around.
Speaker 1: Was he ever in a band?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Always solo?
Speaker 2: Always solo?
Speaker 3: Is he a rapper?
Speaker 2: No? Is this getting boring?
Speaker 3: I mean, what the you should just name this podcast boring.
Speaker 1: That's the title for this.
Speaker 2: Do you want another hint?
Speaker 3: Is he a pop music Yes?
Speaker 2: He has opened for Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: He dated another very famous pop star back in the day, The.
Speaker 1: Weekend Sean Mandez.
Speaker 2: Yes, why gas literally no, we're just try hearing Robbie I and bless Robbie's heart. He knows nothing about.
Speaker 5: Like I mean, work you in.
Speaker 3: When you see he looks like a Greek god. He is so striking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so robb is like he looked like he like he was like somebody somebody, but he didn't know what. So I hug him like, oh my gosh, I haven't seen him since before the pandemic how are you doing it?
Speaker 1: And what kind of a place where you at?
Speaker 2: I don't want to like, yeah, sure, it's like a specific place. I don't want to buy people.
Speaker 1: Goes there, but it's a place where you might buy food. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, And so I hugg give him a hug, and I'm like, uh, how are you? How's it going?
Speaker 1: He recognized you a fan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it took. I think he was like oh and then like oh. And I was like, He's like, what's new with you? And I was like, I got married. This is my husband, Robbie, this is our dog, Sonny. He's like, oh my gosh, congratulations, and couldn't have been cuter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We we get in the elevator to leave because.
Speaker 1: We were leaving fancy grocery store and.
Speaker 2: He he goes, I go, oh my gosh, I can't believe you're playing the Bowl. That's so exciting, La la. And Robbie's like, oh, I feel like I'm gonna I'm totally telling a story wrong. But basically, Robby's like what do you do? And he's like, I'm a singer songwriter And I was like, and Robbie goes, what's your name?
Speaker 3: And he goes Sean.
Speaker 10: I was like, Sean.
Speaker 1: Talking about I've been showing that refreshing though.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm sorry, he doesn't really know much about like anything.
Speaker 4: He's not you know, he knows about the trends on TikTok, but he don't know Sean.
Speaker 2: He knows Sean Mendes. He doesn't know what he looks like. Necessarily crazy. I know it was actually pretty crazy. I was like a baby good one rush up on some pop culture the nicest, the nicest, like I forgot, how sweet and just like lovely of a human being.
Speaker 4: He is ready for his comeback, for just to see him like on stage. I feel like the same, He's still relevant as ever.
Speaker 10: Same.
Speaker 4: Oh, before we go, how would you feel if Bobby had a polaroid of a very attractive celebrity woman floating around the house and car.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 1: Let's say he for some reason had a legal meeting of some sort with Salamahayak.
Speaker 3: No, let's say Margot Robbie.
Speaker 1: Okay, with Margaret Robbie, and they got a polaroid together and he puts it around the house.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 1: It's a very good point.
Speaker 3: Becca Robbie's a Robbie is a good sport.
Speaker 2: He is a great sport. He really is a great sport. I'm everying home pillows of Harry Styles face. Yeah, he just he just goes with it.
Speaker 4: Hey, if Haley brought home a pillow of another girl's face and have knife marks be knifed, the fuzz.
Speaker 3: Would be removed. All right. Well, on that note, this was such a great podcast. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed my Shawn Menda story.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 1: It was good. I'm guessing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: We have Caamilla Luddington billow if you want to try it, just bring that home. And Haley really acts don't care.
Speaker 2: Oh she wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: So she's like Robbie, Yeah, like she would just be like strong, yeah, nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think Tamilla Luddington would stir.
Speaker 2: The pillows are so scary like eggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All right, we love you so much. We will not be back. Tanya is out of here.
Speaker 2: We we we we we.
Speaker 6: Prayer.
Speaker 2: I love you so much. Love you by