Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: We reach the Climax, y'all, announcing our Climax Tour. We are going to be going all over the country and Canada east coast, Midwest, west coast, South Many's going to tell you all about how to secure your tickets because I'm telling y'all you don't want to let this sell out.
Speaker 2: Y'all heard it right.
Speaker 3: We are hitting sixteen cities for the official Climax Tour, brought to you by Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 2: Y'all do not want to miss out. Our patrons will I first did to purchase pre sell.
Speaker 3: Tickets with a special code giving out only on Patreon, and tickets will be available for everybody at orhive dot com.
Speaker 2: You do not want to miss out.
Speaker 3: Tickets are short of sellout and we want the Horhive presence loud and.
Speaker 2: Proud see you there. Now, let's get to the shop and we're like, right, motherfuckers, that could also be very much. Are you recording that? Yes? Like right, motherfucker's in the building.
Speaker 3: Y'all, welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 2: I'm your girl, Mandy beat.
Speaker 3: Aka Peg the Stallion aka that bitch a ka where your daddy.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, y'all. I'm weezy, and we have a guest that is a repeat guest. We've had his wife, his friends, his dick, hall of them.
Speaker 3: Not only that, if you were currently watching this episode at work, this is the time you may want to pause this episode and go and get that pantyliner, honey, because the boy, the soulcteriness is about to have.
Speaker 2: You more, maybe your mom plause we got king the war in the motherfucking building.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad to be back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like I have watched y'all just explode, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Calm down?
Speaker 1: Do you know you have something you said on an episode years ago that we always talk about in reference. You talked about when Jazz We were like, oh, well, how could you be cool with your girl going with other people? That you were like, maybe she want to go see B two K And you were like.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't want to go, she can go do that with another lover.
Speaker 1: And it was such a good example that we've used it over the year so many times.
Speaker 3: I've expressed that in relationships because now I'm in all these poly relationships. They don't they don't subscribe, but I do know that their poly partner number one, two three. But I'm really excited to not only get into, of course, that we're gonna start with some icebreakers, but I'm really excited at how you're able to dissect how you show up in this space, not only as a partner, a husband, a father, a sex worker, an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: I want to get into all those things, but I did do a lot.
Speaker 3: I do want to talk about you being a daddy too. Yeah, No, we gonna get well, he's a zaddy by the way, I've shared on this pod and I've shared with you, I've shared with Jazz in private and on this page that my pussy has been getting trained by your dil Do for the last two three years with my ex.
Speaker 2: So it's still in my house. It gets a lot of usage.
Speaker 3: And if you guys do not have the King Noir dildo yet, please get it.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I had to get rid of it. It was on my mantle for necklaces. It was just too well, you put necklaces on his dialdo because I couldn't put it in my pussy.
Speaker 2: It was just too much.
Speaker 1: Quick segue speaking of big dick shit, I want to tell y'alls had sex yesterday before I got to New York, had sex with someone would have medium sized it. Okay, I was wetter than I've been in like bro like soaking, couldn't believe it, and had been sleeping with someone with not yours but a bigger day a big but not as big as you. But I was like, yo, is it my brain thinking I could take this dick? Because when I see a big dick I want it. Is it my brain telling my pussy, oh, you can handle this one? Or can I actually not get that wet?
Speaker 2: For big dicks? You want all big dicks.
Speaker 4: There be a whole lot of different things.
Speaker 3: Though it could be the man attached to it.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I would have said that, but I wanted to ask you. Do you find that it takes a lot of time going into one either get wet for you or too. Are they so nervous to take it that they can't get wet?
Speaker 5: It could be both or also I think with me though I like four play so a lot of times I'm even pussy until they like, let's get it, or like I know it ain'tal two. It's very much like I can't believe you I can take your time and loube and all that other stuff. So sometimes it could be was there more for play involved or.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the issue is that it would take me a second round to be able to take a big dick, like I needed my pussy to get engorged. Lene of the Plug said something about when she made her sex toy. She said that they made her masturbate so that her pussy was like engorged, and then they put it inside her to make a replica of it because they wanted it to be like it's most ripe, so to speak. So I think that's what happens to me with big dicks, which is terrible because does.
Speaker 2: That mean my husband's will have to be a medium dick? Nigga and I get used to it. You can have an open relationship. I think it works for you girls.
Speaker 4: Hold you.
Speaker 3: I just got that from Ghana, and I realized as much as I like a partner, I realized I think I want many scattered across the world.
Speaker 4: You said what I said, you want your boshit too now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm just like I would love to like know, when I go to Ghana, I got me a little man or prince or whatever was over there. I got mine. In New York, when I go to Atlanta, I got my little friends. I realized, I just want people that I really enjoy from a distance, and then I can really enjoy them when I'm with them because of how much I travel. You know, I may have saw someone that was cute or whatever, and we may have exchanged numbers, but that we here for kinga wal icebreaker because these questions are a little bit more advanced because you were advanced. So let's get into the icebreaker. And I would like to know why you choose the answer you choose. Okay, so this is going to be this or that. Would you prefer a threesome or an orgy? An orgy of course being above four people.
Speaker 5: For consistency definitely are okay. Every now and again, an orgy is nice to sprinkle in there, though what about.
Speaker 2: The orgy is makes it nice to sprinkle it up with what.
Speaker 4: The orgy is? Light?
Speaker 5: You could fall back and watch, you could be watched. You can engage in a lot of different ways with a lot of different people. When every body bring their own energy and talents to the space. You know what I'm saying, But like with a threesome, you have your focus.
Speaker 1: What makes a good orgy partner as another man in the room, because you know women, I feel like kind of know their rolling threesomes and orgies. But for another dude to be in the room with you, what would make a good partner like the tag team with Like, what kind of qualities would you.
Speaker 5: Have to have if we if we already had a conversation ahead of time, just to just to know each other's boundaries and respect each other's boundaries, we already.
Speaker 3: Going You know what's crazy about you saying that it's something that I've been wanting to experience, and I'm not gonna lie. In my mind, the best way for it to go is that you just pull up to the bar, or you pull up and we at.
Speaker 2: The house and now you're joining in drinks and it just happens.
Speaker 3: I never actually thought of setting up a threesome or orgy with multiple men or with more than one man where I thought to even have them be able to have a conversation beforehand, So.
Speaker 4: That eliminates so much.
Speaker 2: What you gotta say, Like, what should just be.
Speaker 5: Like, because somebody might some people might be like, yo, don't even brush up against me, so there's no DP or no DP or like don't look me in the eye. You know what I'm saying, Like some people might have something serious. I mean, I'm on porn sets, so people ain't really saying that. But I mean like when I talk to when I talk to people, like when we work with couples and millions, helping, yeah, with the civilian folk, like helping them put together their fantasies, I'm like, well, what are your what are your criteria?
Speaker 4: What are you comfortable with? What are you not comfortable with?
Speaker 5: So a lot of times I'll hear people say like I don't know if I could even feel right in the room with another guy in this manner. So it's like, okay, well then you gotta take baby steps first, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, it's so interesting that you say that too, because and maybe well, you know, we can dive into this. There's been a desire or a conversation. My ex is still around. Okay, God damn it, I'm sick of just referring to his ex, but he's still around. But there's been conversations about bringing other men into the room, and but when we've gone to the sex club, his dick goes completely flaccid. So verbally he's telling me, no, I want you to experience what I know you want. But I'm like, but yo, dick is telling me that you really don't want that to happen. So a part of me is like, stop telling me what you want to allow me when I visibly see that your body.
Speaker 5: Is not ready to be the environment, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's a good one. Sex clubs have a lot going on, and if it's your first time at that sex club, you might you know, they might be looking at I mean it's one spot that you'll go to a lot.
Speaker 2: They have a plaque.
Speaker 4: I got the m v P over there.
Speaker 2: I am like Inkedin.
Speaker 1: It could be the environment in the sense of how do you feel about sex clubs?
Speaker 5: I used to be a sex club have I used to love sex clubs. There used to be a couple here in New York I used to frequent.
Speaker 2: What made you like or what's changed?
Speaker 1: Is it because maybe people know you or do you feel like a lot of this might feel like almost like work mixing. When I say work, I mean mixing with people you know, for people that know you, I think, well, obviously now for me it was like kind of like you know, COVID and shit, So I just fell back on all of that.
Speaker 4: But I think when I was sorry, it's like that was time to go.
Speaker 3: And it was a sixteen person max for a long time, and I was like it was it allowed you to get myself in.
Speaker 2: It was way more interest and I really liked it that way.
Speaker 3: Now it would be sixty's too many.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed COVID.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I think for me sex clubs it's like if it's the right vibe. But I think for a while I was going to a bunch of them where I was just like this ship is whack, Like I wouldn't even want to be here for for any reason, let alone.
Speaker 4: To like get lukes and have a good time.
Speaker 5: The people, the people, what kind of music they play.
Speaker 4: No, I mean not even just on looks, just how people interact.
Speaker 5: Because for me, when I'm when I'm not working, like I definitely like to talk to somebody, see where they at. You know what I'm saying, I'm not just gonna jump into any any and everything. You know what I'm saying, So it's like if they're too pushy or they're not into what we're into, stuff like that, you know what I'm saying. And also for me, it used to be worked back in the day because I used to have a lot of clients that took me to sex clubs. And then I also used to have a partner and we used to go to clubs and get picked up for like live shows and shit like that. And I used to do live shows at sex clubs. So going to one, like, if I'm going to one now, I want that ship.
Speaker 4: Are you here?
Speaker 2: I want to see it in person?
Speaker 5: No, okay, sorry, you know you're supposed to be on set, but we'll.
Speaker 3: Talk about that because I'm trying to be on set, sir, as the oiler, as the camera persons, oiler.
Speaker 2: As the oiler water board.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to ask.
Speaker 2: You to these two things.
Speaker 3: You talked about watching and being watched, of course, but you're able to give a clear distinction, and I think some people do not. So I want to know would you rather be or which one you prefer? Polly or open Polly, and can you just can you explain what you know the difference to be between being Polly and being open.
Speaker 5: Sure, polyamorous is the root word is a morg, which is love, so it's multiple loves on Italy. And open is just kind of like, you know, our relationship is open, we might sleep with other people. I mean open means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Some people have open polyamorous relationships. Some people are just like they're open their swingers. Some people just open a date, it all, it's all on levels. But to me, polyamory just really is like rooted and trying to find other other lovers, whether you're fucking them or not.
Speaker 3: Whether you're fucking them or not, whether you're well, I told you my friends are my poly partners.
Speaker 1: And what lovers? You said lovers? So you have women in your life that you love, you just kiss and stop.
Speaker 5: They don't even get kissed if they're if they're a sub kid, if they're a sub, they might not.
Speaker 3: Even have gotten to that point which I met you with your subs and they're like sub subby sub like no, they'll literally but they're more like servants subs like they I don't know.
Speaker 4: I prefer I prefer service service service subs.
Speaker 5: Subserve, you said service, I was about to say service body, but like I prefer both of.
Speaker 2: Those and service ones do everything but sex.
Speaker 5: It's more like they know they for me. Some of them have to work their way up to that. It all depends. It all depends what you mean.
Speaker 3: They got work they way to sit like bitch, have you seen me work day way to sex?
Speaker 2: I wish the nigga would all right last one, but I would like feeling like I had to. I've had that before.
Speaker 1: That was the guy that blindfolded me and told me I couldn't take it off until his dick was in me.
Speaker 2: He made me work up to.
Speaker 4: Get like that.
Speaker 5: But see also it's not I have to earn their submission, so they should have to earn my dominance.
Speaker 2: Oh talk yo, shit, don't be looking at me in my eyes.
Speaker 3: In the last one before we get start, vanilla ship kink or fetish, mister royal fetish films fetishes all day and can you explain the difference, because I think a lot of people also can't distinguish between the two as well. What is the difference between a fetish. Let's try to guess and then you tell us it. We're right, Okay, you go first, because That's why I asked him, Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I think we confuse it all the time.
Speaker 1: I kind of thought a fetish was more extreme than a kink. I always thought maybe like kinky referred to like damn. Now I'm getting lost because when someone has a fetish, I think a ship like balloons and ship.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying that balloon yo.
Speaker 5: One time when I never knew that lunars existed.
Speaker 4: And somebody, somebody requested a video.
Speaker 5: This is like when we first started with RFF and they requested a video from Jazmine. And she has fans that send her like giant balloons that you got to blow up with a pump and ship and all kinds of crazy shit. So like we had all these like red and black balloons, regular balloons, and she's like doing and she's like doing all this sexy stuff with it, and I'm recording, I'm like I'm getting hard watching her play.
Speaker 4: With balloons and ship.
Speaker 5: Like she's like she was like licking them and like rubbing them all over her body, and it was I was just like, yeah, I didn't even think to even do that ship with a balloon. I hate oh and some like for some of them, they like to get them popped. Other people don't like to get them popped. So this is what like when I think about the difference between fetishes and kinks, right, I don't. I don't look at them as like they're not opposites in any kind of way. I think of it as fetish is something you have and you can bet kinky, like you can do all types of kinky shit. You know what I'm saying, Like you are kinky is like the acting. But like a fetish, a fetish doesn't have to be extreme.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 5: A fetish could be like I like feet, feet, I like shoes. That's not a fetish though, No, we know white girls have it, yeah, and they just they just racist a human being.
Speaker 1: I don't think black men could be a fetish, but I think that people say that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, they definitely say that.
Speaker 3: But that's just like you know what I'm saying, Like you said, it ain't a fetish, it's racism.
Speaker 4: It's racism.
Speaker 2: You said, a white woman a black guy, ain't.
Speaker 5: I didn't say a white woman liking a black guy. A white woman having a fetish for black men is definitely because.
Speaker 1: Think about when we say it when people say Asian fetish. For some reason, we kind of place it somewhere else, but we get more offended when it's black men. But I think it's because they feel like there ares so that I understand. But I recently got checked about it because a friend of mine and I were out and someone said, oh, yeah, he is an Asian fetish and she was like, so he just got a fetish for me, just me as a person. And when she said it, I was like, damn, Like, we got to be careful with the language we use because.
Speaker 2: Obviously there's a lot of the body parts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but your body parts.
Speaker 2: But not every black dude got a huge day, right, because baby, this is something not out here hanging like y'all think you.
Speaker 1: Believe that when people have a fetish like that is the skin tone like black, like white girls want darkness.
Speaker 5: The thing is with especially in America, point blank, this is something that we have been working on and things that we've been building on is the decolonization of sex. So in America, one of the largest not cotton, not sugar, not anything else, was us. You know, Virginia was based their their whole slave plantations were based around slave breeding, you know what I'm saying. So the fetishes that white women have for black men comes from a place of being the mistress of the house, having a place of power, and looking at us as nothing but something for them to have sex with. So that's where you have like that Queen of Spades type shit where they're talking about like it's the fucking most racist shit, you know what I'm saying, And and all these quote unquote fetishes that they have, if you look back, it's the same way they sold us.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you with with you having this history, we have sat on this pod and there have been black sex workers that said that they would partake in race play for whatever reason, as a form of operations or because maybe they weren't that deep rooted. Is there a price that you would accept or would you ever be filmed in a race play scene?
Speaker 4: I don't think you can play at racism.
Speaker 2: Okay, not mad at that. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 5: And I think as long as we still getting murdered by the police and held back in every single aspect of society, it's not play. And I don't trust I don't trust any white person who wants to engage in race book.
Speaker 1: Are you doing a conversation about this with a dude where I maybe I've talked about it on Horror, But but I don't like when white women say they only date black men. I don't really like when any race says they only date another other that's not their own.
Speaker 2: Like I understand black men saying they only date black.
Speaker 1: Women, right, but when black men say, oh, I only date latinos or white women, I only date black guys, Like, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 4: Bro, for sure, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, we could say, I know, we by racial, but I only date black guys.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you're black, are you not? No? I know, but do you say I mean.
Speaker 1: We're talking about white girls, to say only day black guys, It's like, well, damn bitch. Even I can look at white boys and say that cute IU dated its white boys. Let you know, niggas whatever, Like, I just don't care why you have so hard of a preference to the other side that you won't even look at your own.
Speaker 5: That to me becomes I definitely think and I see that with people that I knew, someone who was.
Speaker 4: Kind of like how you said that they only dated like Asian.
Speaker 5: Women and someone asked them about it, like kind of check them on it, Like it was like, what the fuck? And the kind of reasons sometimes that people will give does make you wonder, like, Yo, son, have you like do you only look at all these Asian women as one blanket thing? You're missing You're missing out on the individuality of the human beings that you're dating. If you can only say that you only date them because of their race. You're not saying, like, only date women that are really intelligent or you know, fashion, so whatever the fuck you like. But if you pinpointed to a race, then usually there's some shit going on.
Speaker 3: Sure, agree, well, I want to get into our vanilla ship because this was crazy and you got a big old thing, so this is gonna be even crazier. So an Indonesia man had to undergo emergency surgery after breaking his penis performing the world's most dangerous sex position, which is I did want to know the shower? Do you think it's in the shower?
Speaker 2: I think? So? What position do you think is the.
Speaker 4: Most dangerous forgetting your dick broken? Definitely reverse carown girl.
Speaker 5: I was just about to say when somebody do not know what they're doing in reverse cow.
Speaker 3: Want to be out here writing, taking tile, these classes and all those things. Let's get into it was that it yes, So a study detailing the breaking news was published recently.
Speaker 2: This does come from the Journal of the Urology.
Speaker 3: Case reports a thirty seven year old man was reportedly having intercourse in the reverse cowgirl position, in which the woman is on top facing away from her partner.
Speaker 2: So if you on top.
Speaker 3: And you look in the other way, you're not looking at him. According to this is crazy TikTok doctor. The fact that it's label TikTok doctor is nuts for her. Her name is doctor Karan Raj has said that the world's most dangerous pose is actually the reverse cowgirl, which is responsible for a whopping fifty percent of dick fractures that are reported.
Speaker 2: This happening. Things went south after.
Speaker 3: The man suddenly heard a loud cracking sound, by a pain, discomfort, and immediately an immediate loss of my dick.
Speaker 2: Hurd's just my dick heard too, bitch.
Speaker 3: Following the boudoir backfire, the patient began bleeding out of the tip of his penis and found himself unable to earnate.
Speaker 2: Realizing something had gone horribly awry.
Speaker 3: The frightened fellow reported, reportedly to the General Hospital of West noonsa Tengabra province.
Speaker 2: I'm good. By that time, his.
Speaker 3: Penis had swollen and turned deep purple, in a condition known in a medical parlance as.
Speaker 2: This is hilarious. I'm not good with this. You're ready eggplant deformity.
Speaker 3: So when we use the eggplant emoji, dad, y'all are gonna imagine a broken, swollen, purple and blue dick.
Speaker 1: I've always been one of those people that like, when I watch fear factor in my body, you know, like I can't.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel right now.
Speaker 3: Well, for those of you wondering, while the penis is technically boneless, the word fracture is used to describe a tear in the tunica our boorghina. Y'all know these words is not for me. The tissues that allows the penis to become enlarged or right now, because yours is so massive and you do a lot of things in your videos because baby, I'm subscribed to your OnlyFans and you know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I found myself commenting and I said, oh no, I'm commenting, and my name on there is full quarter Mandy.
Speaker 2: Have you seen me comment under your things? You okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, Jesus Christ, bro, I wanna know we have a segment called Harvard.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe that's your name. It is my shit is damn sure G wants you to do that.
Speaker 3: Shit is Mandy, But it's because I didn't know what it showed up is my first name. I think it's like FCP something I follow.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because I actually haveing to watch their videos, but I only pay for friends, y'all. Uh, and you and Jazz be nasty And then I have some weird BOOKACKI guys.
Speaker 3: Bitch FC pumps is my fucking name and it says Mandy. I'm embaris, I'm embarrassed. I literally made it the easiest possible fucking things. And if you go through Active, it's a lot of trans It's a lot of gay porn stars and look at look at King nowir right there? AnyWho, let's get into a horror story from you. Clearly your penis is well in doubt and fine and well, but have you but have you ever experienced something awry, either an injury that you actually felt yourself or you mistakenly did to one of your partners both. Oh shit, it's story timed one one time.
Speaker 5: Well, so when I was younger with a partner, I tried, we tried, we tried anal and I didn't know what I was doing, She didn't know what she was doing, and she just started like bleeding like crazy. Yeah, and for like five six, seven years of my life, I did not do any anal after that.
Speaker 2: How did you wait tearing the hall? Like what happened?
Speaker 5: Like we were I mean, we were getting in there, We was getting in there with with we was getting in there with the with the lube and all that.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like something did you feel get loose?
Speaker 4: I mean she said she felt something ripped, and you know, that shit freaked me out.
Speaker 5: So but then I met somebody who was like, no, I'm gonna do that, and she was like, she said, she comes harder. She said she came harder from anal. So she was just like very fake, very focused.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: But then so one time also though, uh, I had someone they were riding me and kind of like kind of like you know, like one of those moments where she might.
Speaker 4: Have moved a little bit to the side.
Speaker 5: And I was so I was so lucky that I didn't have the full eggplant fracture writis or whatever you yo, but like that should definitely hurt, and it was definitely like we got to chill out for a minute.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how girls even like let you put your dick in their ass no shadestem.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 2: The whole nother story, that's so much bravery.
Speaker 1: Bro we over here thanking nurses and ship thank you.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: So then let me ask you, thank you for how awkward or what do those conversations sound like after knowing that someone done been hurt in the act of sex.
Speaker 5: Well, the first one, we were both freaking out, like it was definitely like everywhere, it was everywhere. I felt so bad. I'm like, I'm sorry all that kind of shit, you know what I'm saying. She's like, I don't know, Like she didn't she would as well back.
Speaker 2: You ruined it. You broke my asshole.
Speaker 5: The time Shorty was riding, I knew that I dodged a bullet, okay, so we kind of like it didn't feel great, but I didn't. I didn't get like I said, I the frect writers, so we was kind of laughing about it, like you was up there while and we're gonna switch positions when when I get back to regular.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the fact that you shared these stories, we have our Hoar deurve segment and for this specifically, and y'all listen. I know y'all are like, can y'all stop talking about how massive his dick is?
Speaker 2: Just look it up? Become an only fan subscriber.
Speaker 3: I wanted to knowing that Weezi has even shared that she didn't get his moist for a bigger dick or whatever. I wanted you to give moist. I like to word moist at this point. God damn it, moist baby. I wanted you to provide a tip to a woman who's taking a penis that is very large, or to a man to ensure that he's pleasing a woman despite the fact that.
Speaker 2: He's very large and in doubt like big dick sex tips. That's what we're given to be so lucky.
Speaker 5: Lots of lob, lots of foreplay, and then positions that are comfortable for you. Could you give a list of the ones that are comfortable personally personally like missionary with your legs with your legs up because any position. Also that you can control how far he goes into you. So and also like you can even make it like a psychological restraint kind of game as well, where it's kind of like I'll let you know when I want more.
Speaker 2: That's how I like that.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of that.
Speaker 5: Also, it also means work your hips, you know what I'm saying, like, because put a little bit of motion in there and she'll get more. Well, not even if you just laid back and relaxing. Let him put in his work to make it pussy wetter and wetter.
Speaker 6: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: That was real good. I do have another question. So I'm looking at this video you sent me when you said you was doing something with fruit. Yes, I think asking a tip to how to fuck fruit.
Speaker 2: No, I thought you were.
Speaker 4: Going to dick in it.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't.
Speaker 1: I thought you're gonna fuck the fruit. Actually he's having oral sex with fruit. The oral sex fruit. You had a breath eating this damn fruit.
Speaker 5: That was part of the scene. I was supposed to have been in a plane crash on an island. That makes you horny, by the way, So the whole the whole.
Speaker 2: Video, I'm not gonna lie, I love skit.
Speaker 4: Shout out, shout out to, Shout out to the director. Sarah j directed the whole.
Speaker 2: It's like a whole movie white.
Speaker 5: It's me, uh, Sarah Jay and a couple other performers, and it's like we on it, like we had a foursome on the island. We do all this crazy shit on the island, fuck on this remote part of the island.
Speaker 1: Was I was thinking to say that I feel like you at least appreciate, because you know it's a joke. So recently I was in a writer's room, right and I had an idea that just was not good, and they were like, what do you fucking do porn skits to? And I was like damn, And I said, Yo, But if y'all think about it, do you think the porn starts just sitting around and one goes to party city and they come back with it, I'll feel like.
Speaker 3: Okay, mail Man, like may be so bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know what like this.
Speaker 3: But I've also shared how much I enjoy a scene happening, like I love the whole. Two niggas playing video games and one losing the other. Now I got a sucker dick I've.
Speaker 2: Shared how like real hood ran ship.
Speaker 6: Or like.
Speaker 2: A drug dealer, you ain't have all the all.
Speaker 3: The money that you had to pay him. So now he like, well, now you gotta pay me with your boodo.
Speaker 2: I could do that. I like shit like that.
Speaker 3: So when you are creating scenes, is there a writer's room for porn? Do you sit with the people that are a part of it? What does building a scene like? How dumb have it has it been?
Speaker 4: It all depends.
Speaker 5: So like if I'm if I'm working for another company, they just they hire me and send me the script and.
Speaker 2: How long did the script pages me?
Speaker 5: One that I did, there's one where I was like a Roman gladiator type ship. I saw that one, and that that one was was a long ass script that they had to have somebody on the side feeding lines and ship. No, I was good some of the some of the I mean sometimes they did have to feed me a couple because I'm like some studios. Some studios, nah, some studios don't give you the script until you get on set, or some studios give you know, it depends with royal fetish. We don't like to do scripts. We like to do scenarios and we like to do particular act.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of improvisation in it because like, for example, if we were gonna have a scene with y'all, we'd be like, well.
Speaker 4: We know, we know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if we if we was gonna if we was gonna fuck, I would want to do it here. I would want to do it as part of your podcast. So it might start with it. I might start with an interview exactly that one that's gonna get gifts right there.
Speaker 4: That's terrible, yeah, but I mean like so I would rather hold on.
Speaker 3: Then you just start to get let's text it out and you my steriously take off your shirt.
Speaker 2: Can we play that out?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: That's like wait, I want to put people in scenarios that they're comfortable with, because then, you know, not everybody is an actor just because they do porn. Like they might be a credible sexual performers, but they might not. They're not out here perform a hamlet and ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a difference between a script and then there's a difference between to me also, and I guess I would love to know if this is in the script, are moans or verbal cues and things like that in a script during the actual intercourse.
Speaker 4: Happening, not with our scenes.
Speaker 5: We don't ever ask any We don't ask anybody to ever fake anything.
Speaker 4: What about it all? It's all real. There are there are other.
Speaker 5: I't see that one, but like, like let's say, for example, there's a performer that I work with who is actually really a carpenter. Her name is Tigan Rose, and when I first saw her work, I was like, whatever we're gonna do?
Speaker 4: You have to do some carpentry shit.
Speaker 5: So we like I had the idea that I wanted to turn out the lights so that the sparks are flying while she's making the shit, so she winds up, she winds up making me a paddle to use on her. So there are certain cues where it's like, you know, we will go over all safety concerns prior to so like what are your hard limits, what are you comfortable with?
Speaker 4: What do you want to do when the scene?
Speaker 5: Like what are your desires and things like that, and then also you know, red, yellow, green, make sure all the safety words are up there and things like that. And then there might also be a shot list where it's like, I know, I need to get these particular shots to build the storyline.
Speaker 4: But I'm not feeding people. Lynes.
Speaker 1: Having a shot list for porn sounds so crazy for anyone listening. It's basically when someone that's making a movie or skit or anything says, Okay, we have to make sure we get them looking like this, we have to make sure sure we have this one blah blah blah for whatever and editing, and all I could just think.
Speaker 2: Is like, in the middle of you really enjoying it. Wa wait, wait, wait, wait wait, we need you to grab ourr hair again. We need to get that. I hate the ruining porn For me. I was just watching this porn.
Speaker 3: It was two guys and a trans woman, and I'm watching and it's so hot and I'm hearing moans, but I can tell they're zooming in on purpose and adding the moan from another scene. Hey when I see that, so literally they're switching. But next thing you know, his dick and the whole side of his leg is oily. But it wasn't just oily, so I know they had stopped to loop it up to now let him enter. And now the other guy's dick was completely dry to get sucked and I'm like, so this isn't stray amuse. There have been pauses of removal of loob, wiping people down, loubing others up, and I was like, no.
Speaker 5: You know what, So you would you prefer to see the loub up and the white down.
Speaker 3: Here's here's the problem. Maybe with OnlyFans and maybe with Twitter. I'm really enjoying more of the full go with all like amateur porn, so sitting with so many porn stars and knowing like how it's actually being produced, the idea that I know that now there's a pause to wipe this off, like the idea of waiting for someone else to get back hard. It's like I'm watching it now and I'm like, I'm seeing the inconsistencies and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, okay, but that goes back to actually what you was talking about with the we're going to the sex club. You know what I'm saying, Like sometimes when you have your not all dicks are in synchronicity, and shit, you know what I'm saying. So you know what I mean. Like one person might be like, yo, I need to get head to get hard. Someone else might be like, yo, I just see pussy and get hard. Someone else might be like, I need my nipples play with, or I need to be kissed, though I need to chill for a little bit, you know what I'm saying. So it's kind of like im porn. Sometimes that shit happens too, but it's I think personally, I like to see when people do wipe off because when you get to real life, motherfuckers don't be thinking like, oh shit, I should probably not I should wipe off of my dick. If I was just in her ass and I'm going to you know what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 3: Don't see the bitch dealing with putting that goddamn harness on. I'll be struggling I'm doing, and I'm like, so this bitch just walks out out of know where what it harness.
Speaker 1: That's the thing though, we're thinking most people believe their porn is supposed to look perfect. I think we're just getting into the era where it's not like I wanted to. I was gonna say the thing that I hate now that I've noticed and I never noticed before, my favorite thing porn is BUKACKI. I love seeing cumshots whatever, and even when I have sex, that's my favorite thing. So doing sex cells. They showed me that tube that shoots out and it shot at my face.
Speaker 2: Did you see that clip? No, bro?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god, my mom's gonna see this. I was like, how does it work? And it squirted all over my fucking face and they left it in. There's what type of what's the It's like coconut milk. It's like some other kind.
Speaker 5: Of everybody use different because there's also like some lubes out there that look like, yes there.
Speaker 1: Are I say that to say he was like some of the guys during blow bangs they hold it under their dick if they can't finish or it's too overwhelming.
Speaker 2: And I see it all now you see I see.
Speaker 1: The squirter, or I won't see the squirter, but like I'll see them about to jerk off, and then the girl just has this massive amount of comas.
Speaker 5: Come shot sir for pictures for a couple of sights that I've shot for. They do like pictures like clean pictures, euro pictures dirty like in some European countries they have to like no, not even you got to like hide your dick, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like they can show like bush and then I like have to like be at an a crazy because.
Speaker 2: You can see titties on TV in it and Dick's now on HBO they.
Speaker 3: Shut out or else. I just saw a whole bunch of dicks. Oh, Sex five, sex Life, which is canceling. There's a whole bunch of well there, I think.
Speaker 2: They only did two. They got canceled. She said.
Speaker 1: She she like went on a podcast and basically talked about the behind the scenes of sex Life and how she wasn't happy with it, and they fucking canceled it two days after that podcast came out.
Speaker 2: Damn Well, it was good. I thought it was cute.
Speaker 3: I did, though, want to get finally into our horrible decision because you've given us so much, sir, what about the dad life, Well, the horrible decision for this week for the moment she didn't swallow, which also has a family in there as well. So I want to make sure I get to that. We're not doing a home mail this week, because I wanted to touch into these different things. We had Jason Leon recently and we talked about I mean, there's been a lot we're working on a project and there's shame and sex there's some shame in me. Listening back to some episodes, Jason Lee actually said, you should have no shame in the things that you've done. But also with a lot of people that I've met, that we've met on tour, people have been elated with how this show has allowed them to look at sex differently. So I wanted to get into becoming shameless with sex, and I broke it down into five categories with a question each, and we can cut them out. We cannot get to them whatever dating, sexuality, sex, relationships, and family. If we could start with sexuality first, being that we're now getting into the pronouns getting that. I also just went to Ghana and literally had to feel like I couldn't express because of the laws that I was bisexual and what they just passed over there.
Speaker 2: Even though the women.
Speaker 3: Are goddamn fine, I couldn't even tell them how fine they was because I was like.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't gonna lock me up in Ghana. I want to talk to.
Speaker 3: Talk about sexuality because with Royal Fetish films, you know why I subscribe, you have now scenes with trans actors, and I wanted to talk about creating content with that and if it has changed your audience at all, if there had to be a conversation with your partner, or if it's changed even how you identify and if identity and sexuality even matters to you because you're so comfortable with your sexuality a lot in.
Speaker 4: One all right, So where to start with that?
Speaker 5: There definitely was a conversation, But there's a conversation with anybody.
Speaker 2: I thought, Okay.
Speaker 5: You know, Jazz and I are not only partners in life, but we also partners in business. So it's also like, yo, I'm shooting with this person or whatever. So there's that conversation. And then also I think it's I've been in scenes with transperformers before, but we either like weren't completely interacting and we were like just fucking somebody together and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So.
Speaker 5: I think when I when I first was like, you know, I'm interested, it was she was kind of like, yo, you should do that shit.
Speaker 1: I love you know, Okay, I love that transformer you had sex with? Have bottom surgery?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did it was that something that was like I want to try it like this, like did it did it for you?
Speaker 2: Did you feel like you really fulfilled that? Because they didn't have bottom surgery.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 5: I think for me, sex and gender and all of that is very fluid, and I've kind of always been that way. But at the same time, I know that I have I come from a place and from a family where anything I'm from, I'm from Jersey City.
Speaker 4: I grew up intwe a Jersey City team. That and Camden, Jersey. What's up? And anytime you thinking out the box a little bit, like back in the day, anything you think like, oh man, you wear pink, you get you know what I'm saying, Like anything like does a does a color? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And I used to be like, I don't think a color really can do that to a person, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I also think there's so much fear in it.
Speaker 5: There's so much places where people hold themselves back that even like even if you're not gay, by lesbian or anything sexual like that, it's okay to be open. Like if you're going to a sex club, you shouldn't go there and be mad at the sex someone else's happened, you know what I'm saying. So to me, it's also just like that in the world, like I'm not gonna walk. If I'm walking down the street on Canal and someone's fucking it's wrong no matter who it is, because we all didn't consent to see that shit, right, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But what you do behind closed doors with whoever you want to do it with, is your business. And sometimes that closed door is on a porn set or in a sex class.
Speaker 2: But you feel like you should have or I don't know if you did.
Speaker 1: Was that your first time having sex with someone who was a transperson and if not, did you feel like you needed practice beforehand before being on camera.
Speaker 4: Everything that I've done was for the first time on camera.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I'm that much of an exhibitionist.
Speaker 5: Though I wouldn't say that everybody should solow my footsteps with anything, because there's a whole lot of shit that I've done on camera that was for the first time, you know what I'm saying. With even solo shit by myself, that was the first time I tried it that way. I'm sure that was Yeah, yeah, I never even thought about it. Now I can't look at fruit the same man well again, But it's like I think, with like sexual exploration, we always say as long as as long as it's consensual between adults. You leave children, animals and people who say no out of that ship.
Speaker 2: We sound like you give it a servant. We all be here like yes, look, come on past, no animals, no nose, and no kid.
Speaker 4: I know that you know what I'm saying, and then every everything else is fair game.
Speaker 5: And it doesn't mean that just because you like some ship, I gotta like it even if we together, you know what I'm saying. But I can respect that you have this desire or you have this passion for something and I want to support you.
Speaker 2: What do you think you have left to do? What's next? And this isn't the end? Joab.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm actually curious because to me, that is something that really takes you in a new to a new level and it just makes me curious, Like now.
Speaker 4: What I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't ever think about it that way in a sense like I gotta do some something else because for me, I've always been with with with women.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, So trans women are that?
Speaker 2: Is there anything wise?
Speaker 5: I mean there's places I want to fuck, but come on, places like what I really want to fuck Skydike like that's a that's a fantasy. It's not it's probably not. Okay, I would love to do it. I'm allowed to have dreams.
Speaker 6: And fantasy an air pressure to up that Wait, you gotta go in in Orlando.
Speaker 2: There's this thing where you get put in a suit and you can act like you side diving.
Speaker 3: But it's just a fan that blow you up in the Orlando they do. You're gonna have to practice. I don't know if they're gonna allow you fucking in that thing.
Speaker 2: But you could.
Speaker 4: You could if they let me rent the place out there, come home and.
Speaker 2: You've got big money, big money.
Speaker 5: But to answer the rest of your question or like I've never when people ask me, like yo, what are you in regards to sexual sexuality, I've always just been like a meek you know what I'm saying, because like I used to, I used to dance and strip and all that ship and I would get booked for parties for everybody. I love turning everybody on that want. That's that's there to watch, you know what I'm saying, that's there to be entertained.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm conceited. Oh my god. All right, So the next one.
Speaker 3: I did want to get to for the people listening that may not be as advanced as you or weazy r. I I did want to get into dating with shamelessness. So with dating, I wanted to ask you, here we go, when dating someone knew, how much of your sexual history should you really share upfront?
Speaker 2: Now? Weezy do.
Speaker 3: I have a podcast and we've talked about how sometimes it becomes hard because of the things that we share on this pod with dating. But really, if you are kinky, or you are open, or you are polly, how soon should you share those things about yourself when dating?
Speaker 5: Personally, I like to get that shit out the way early because I don't want to waste time with somebody who's not gonna fuck with me for me Okay, So I'm like, yo, I do porn, Like that's my job. Out the gate you saying that if like.
Speaker 4: When we get into the conversation about what we do, I'm like, yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 1: How do you had women that you've met that their biggest issue isn't the porn but it's Jazz.
Speaker 2: Do they get into care about her?
Speaker 4: Definitely? Because Jazz and have been together for like ten ten going on ten eleven years.
Speaker 5: So there are people who might say like, oh, I'm Polly or this, that or the other, But then when we get start like building or whatever, they're they want to.
Speaker 2: Be primary because that bond is so.
Speaker 5: Strong, and even if there is the opportunity for them to be primary, it's like, no matter what, Like we got years upon years and children together, so you and I are not going to have that same relationship, but we can start our own relationship and build that ship. But I think the problem is, and this happens with unicorns a lot, even even not just when it's a one on one situation, but when it's the couple, they're like, I want to have that same camaraderie.
Speaker 4: That they got.
Speaker 5: You can't. You haven't been here for this time. You haven't experienced the same things with us. But that's why, like, if people can be shameless and let go of their ship and just get in where they at, like you'll be able to build to something that's new and unique with that with that person.
Speaker 3: That because she was bacting a little too much, that's your name, and also what's doing too much in a poly relationship?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm here for this. Yeah, I know you thought normally, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I think. I think.
Speaker 5: For me, if someone doesn't ask how Jasmine's doing, I automatically know that they're not thinking about me in my in my couple, you know what I'm saying. Like, for example, you got into a com we got into a conversation where like I met both of you. Yeah, I met your families. How your family doing? Like not even just thinking about how it's a sexual part.
Speaker 3: She's gonna get excited. She had you and Jazz had her bents over and I had to check her out. That ship, so you know what you got to worry about about my mom? About Mom, you can ask about Miss Juel, But the way you met both, I don't need you ask my miss telling okay because she don't know how to ask.
Speaker 4: God, gotcha. But I mean like that, but that's some real ship.
Speaker 5: But I mean it's also like the same thing if if I see you, I met you all together, I know y'all rock, You're gonna be like, yo, how's things going? How if somebody knows and they're trying to be in your life in that same kind of way. Yeah, Like that ship is weirdo.
Speaker 2: Ship to me, especially because you got kids.
Speaker 4: And that too.
Speaker 5: If you don't ask, if you don't ask about my kids too, like I mean like I feel like and I'm not saying you have to do it every time we speak, but if you just don't ever say shit.
Speaker 2: No, I've had been thank me about it, like that's weird.
Speaker 1: Like I've had been genuinely tell me, like especially if I remember a which is just a natural thing. If I have a friend that I'm talking to during the week, I'm like, oh, how did so and so go at work? So I'll maybe ask them about something with their kids? And I notice, like men are very I don't want to even say the word impressed, because I don't think that if you're dating with someone the kids you should be trying.
Speaker 2: I think you just got to be that person or not.
Speaker 1: But it is interesting to me that you would even say how she's doing, because it's such a basic, small thing that shows so.
Speaker 2: Much respect to her. Yeah, it really does.
Speaker 3: I agree now with family, which Weezy for sure wanted to get to and I want to make sure we get into it as a lifestyle member.
Speaker 2: Does your immediate family.
Speaker 3: I want you to speak generally, so for anyone listening who may also be lifestyle polly, open swing or whatever. How important do you think it is, if important at all, for people's immediate family to know the lifestyle that they're in sexually and with their partners or partner.
Speaker 4: Age appropriate conversations. So if you call three.
Speaker 2: Year old kniees baby, that's one of my lovers.
Speaker 7: The one you meet next time, I mean because because you know, like you're just gonna just break that out on a three year old that's not gonna go well when they go to kindergarten, I mean three k and.
Speaker 2: Ship them kids, you gonna know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Maybe one day you will know, but it is but it is important to know.
Speaker 5: You know, if you're if you're bringing people around your children, then your children should know. Like if you're if you're open with your affection with.
Speaker 2: Other people Auntie and uncle, this is your auntie.
Speaker 5: Now, I wouldn't be kissing on Auntie, Okay, you're right, the affection level that you're yeah, the affection level you're sharing. And then for adults, if it's like a situation where like let's say you're dating somebody around town. You don't want somebody running up on you on a date, like you cheating on my sister, motherfucker, you know, saying you don't want that ship. So I think if you are in certain types of relationships, like you don't have to get all into the into the details with people, but it is important to let certain people know, like you know, this is how our relationship is. So if you happen to see me out there, you know your business or.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. No that I ain't doing some shady ship.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 3: Now for relationships, we gon'ta were getting through this, baby, I love it.
Speaker 2: For relationships introducing non monopoly.
Speaker 3: So is there a healthy way to communicate that after you've been with someone that you do want more partners, either sexually or romantically, And how do you do it without sounding selfish or greedy?
Speaker 5: Don't do that ship after I just got done fucking like that's stuff. Don't do that shit in bed. Oh it's best to have those have those. But I've definitely, I've definitely had about it.
Speaker 2: You know what, I need another one and it ain't you. That would be nuts.
Speaker 5: Actually that's but I think like a lot of times people do have these conversations, conversations in that because it's fantasy woven into it, so it's like, you know, you know, you know your partner though, you know, if your partner can hear you say like y'all, I want to dpe you them all. You know what I'm saying. And some partners about you want to do what? You know what I'm saying, but other partners might be like who you got mine? You know what I'm saying, Like it all depends. So know your partner. That's that's super important. And I feel like in any relationship, monogamous, non monogamous, whatever communication, constant communication is is always helpful. So you know how you feel about opening up your relationship today might be a little different.
Speaker 2: So we should talk about that during halftime during the finals.
Speaker 5: You want that quick answer, yeah, yeah, whatever, whatever, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 4: That's like a setup question right there.
Speaker 2: No, no, I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess that's that's my thing, even from kikiness to non monogamy, like introducing.
Speaker 4: That and do you have have like you could be like, baby, I want to talk to you, you know, I want to sit down and have a conversation over over over dinner or something like that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I actually don't think that anybody. Well, so I'm anxiety personality tack.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that I set up a whole date.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you about something. What the fuck is the problem right now? Tell me write this.
Speaker 5: You could have that if you know your partner. But that's what I'm saying, know your partner. If I have to walk up to you and say I want to talk to you about something right now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, I can you want to talk about do it like that?
Speaker 4: You got you gotta let you know ahead of time.
Speaker 5: I need to talk to you about something that is not bad in any kind of way, and it's about that give bullet points.
Speaker 1: Before I got on my flight yesterday, Oh I really want to talk to you when you get back, I said, oh yeah, because.
Speaker 2: I can push this ship.
Speaker 1: He was like yo, yo, yo yo. He was like, I was gonna tell you. I guess it was something about work. I was like, you can't start sentences like that, No you can't.
Speaker 2: And so then now that's a teaching you. A woman saying to a man talk.
Speaker 4: I mean, don't say it like that. I might. I just said that shit the wrong fuck away. I get you, but I.
Speaker 5: Mean it's it's important to have we just won't see the we need to have the conversation. We need to have the conversation at Like you know, I'm saying, like, don't have the ship when somebody feels like they're vulnerable, where somebody feels like you know, I was just giving it my all and now you're talking about you want to have a gang bang tomorrow. You know what I'm saying, Like that could throw somebody off. And well it's not even just the baby steps. It's like if you ask somebody at that type of moment, then they're gonna they're definitely gonna take it personal, you know what I'm saying. But a lot of times, like for example, i'm poly. It doesn't mean that I don't love my partners. I'm just poly, Like that's how I love. I like to meet new people and build relationships with them. But it's just because you might want to fuck somebody else doesn't mean that you don't want to fuck the person you fuck me. But it definitely has moments that it's that it's good to have the conversation as opposed to when they they feel I think.
Speaker 1: It really depends to like when you're with a monogamous person, there isn't a lot of teaching them that you're not that that you're not monogamous, Like it's about teaching like because you just said it's not that you don't want to fuck them, there's it's very difficult to teach that. And I think that, like you really do have to date someone like minded, Like if someone believes you're hurting me by going out with someone else.
Speaker 2: And I think it's just too tough.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: You know, I've had a lot of conversations with homegirls like you can let a nigga do x y Z And I'm like, well, I guess that's why you know, you.
Speaker 3: Why you keep getting cheated all you either gonna accept No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think definitely they're definitely really monogamous men and really monogamous women and not and not and monogamous non binary folk like so like my my my brother, my brother, my brother sport, my brother the exact opposite of me.
Speaker 2: Your brother.
Speaker 3: Ersey monogamously. No, actually I've been is not genetic. I ain't even gonna hold you, bro. One be having a big dick, one have a little dick. I've seen two brothers dicks before.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm just but I'm just saying he is very much like when he's with somebody, he's with her.
Speaker 4: He's super focused on her.
Speaker 5: He's never been interested in polyamorie or anything like that. And you know, I don't know him to have ever cheated on anybody.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. He's gonna be like, damn, you have me on this talk about me on this show, kick him a cheetah in the street.
Speaker 2: I don't know this man. I did not know. If that's the case, he must have a little dick. That's because my friends like little dicks.
Speaker 4: So I'm not gonna be be smudging.
Speaker 2: Slang a dangling.
Speaker 1: We'll tell people where to find you what he Please let people want to buy, y'all.
Speaker 3: We have sat here with only fans people before it is worth to subscribe, y'all. Please please let everybody know where they can find you. Follow you, you and Jasmine you and your Royal Fetish films, as well as if you'll be anywhere in the next couple of months.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, go to Royal Fetish x x X dot com. Kingdowar x x X dot com OnlyFans dot com slash King the War and also get on your everywhere you stream some music because I'm making a whole lot of sex music. I got some new ship coming out.
Speaker 2: Are you moaning? Can I hear a moan from here?
Speaker 4: You can? You can if you listen to the song. I told you I don't fake.
Speaker 3: It, Okay, so I cannot what the mone sounds like in your song? Imagine you're performing, give me a moan, King, You're not allowed to leave without a moan. I'm trying to be submissive here about also demanded, like.
Speaker 4: She said, alright, top from the bottom, but no, definitely like, I got some music coming out and it's got it's got actual clips from from our scenes.
Speaker 5: That's cool to music and all that ship and all of that. And we're gonna be in London real soon. Were bringing Kink back to London. I love it, and we're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Everybody that came to our show in London please go and support. It's gonna.
Speaker 5: And then also you know, I heard, I heard, I heard, We're gonna we're gonna be rocking with you all of a couple of spots too, so we.
Speaker 2: Will finally having cam. Okay, now that is not what's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mandy's Mandy said that we tied her up.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what we're doing?
Speaker 4: And we're gonna do four store games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell you mo guys. Thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 4: I will moan from that.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna be the oil girl on set. We're gonna make that happen while you're in town. Nonetheless, make sure you check all of the description of this episode because all of those links are gonna be there for you guys to find King Noir and everything that he is going on as well with Royal Fetish Films.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Jasmine.
Speaker 3: We just had her a couple months ago, so if you haven't checked out her episode, please go check that out. And as always, if you want to support Horrible Decisions, join us over on Patreon. That's patreon dot com slash Horrible Decisions. You should be able to find us now without having to type in the whole thing. We're working on it, and yeah, follow us on YouTube if you want to hear the voice that matches this y'all love doing that. Let me see if they voicematch they face. Going over to our YouTube Hype in Horrible Decisions podcasts.
Speaker 2: We're on YouTube.
Speaker 3: You can enjoy this full episode shot here at WTF Media Studios here in New York.
Speaker 2: And I think that's it.
Speaker 3: We may have to squeeze in an ad because something else is happening, but I don't know when this is dropping yet.
Speaker 2: Oh that out of breath, no, bitch, because this is not water. So I'm great. Let's go, guys. Yes, Oh sorry, this has been another episode of four positions. It's Bonne's beaches. I'm back. It's it's Bonnie Is. What's want some one's song? What accent is that? Honey? I don't even know.
Speaker 1: You know, black people that want to speak Spanish. I have to play this clip for you. Y'all know I love ninety APIs He And last week I was crying, bitch, listen, how this niggas talking about secrets?
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on speaking of.
Speaker 1: The speaking of secret, bitch, I was akre hold on speaking of everybody trying to keep a toe up here?
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 3: You know what you know? You know why I can't even really laugh at that because everybody this week then laughed at me because on my way to Atlanta. I was stuck on the wrong way. So I'm telling people I was stuck.
Speaker 2: On the wrong way. But I know there's another word for runway. So I was like, bitch. I was calling it tamarack.
Speaker 3: But that's a It's a city in Florida. And I was like, bitch, I've been stuck on the tamarack forever. And it was like, bitch.
Speaker 2: The what I said?
Speaker 3: I said, bitch the tamarack. No, I was just telling it to my friends. Then I reused the joke at the Atlanta show. But I was like tamarack, Like, why are y'all looking at me? It's Timorrack. Y'all don't know what the tamarack is.
Speaker 2: And it was like, bitch a tarmac. I said, bit y'all knew what the.
Speaker 3: Fuck I mad something, but bitch, it's really a city in Florida. So but you know, of course Tamarack, Florida is Broward County. Baby, Like, I was like ship and here I go trying to use another word that's not wrong way and bitch.
Speaker 2: Okay, so wait, he dates a Spanish chicks, so he thought that No, so there's a transit.
Speaker 1: I thought, oh, actually, I reached out to him, he said he would come on horrible. So if anybody has been watching Ninetyda Fiance the other way, this is and y'all know, I've been watching this about five years now.
Speaker 2: That's my shit.
Speaker 1: There's a trans man on this season who I ain't gonna hold you. Does not look like he used to be a woman, but he had bottom socialty and he is a really in depth conversation with his girlfriend about what he can feel. He talks about the semen that comes out, how it makes semen, and it was such an educational conversation, and I posted on ig I said, Bro, all the years I've been horrible, this is the most I've ever learned about female to male transitioning. Because he was so open with her, She's like, well, do you feel everything? What about when you come What kind of juice is is it? I can't even believe ninety day Fiance let that shit air on TLC. But he was so good at the conversation and talked about how his penis feels more rigid than others because he took the skin of his thigh instead of his arm, like, because you have to use your skin to make the bottom surgery.
Speaker 2: It's anyway, he said, he'll come on.
Speaker 1: Horrible, but he is phenomenal on the show, just being open about being a transperson in what it requires to have a penis.
Speaker 2: You know, part of your bottom tend to tell you forever.
Speaker 1: So he talks about how he needed a catheter, how his urethro wasn't working, like it's in depth.
Speaker 2: So he as a whole boy.
Speaker 1: In Columbia, and basically his girl was saying, I don't like that y'all be talking his secret, and the nigga was tired of the bitch talking about him in Spanish, and that's when he said, okay.
Speaker 2: Now there was a bit secret. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 3: By the way, I actually want to give a shout out. There's a girl that I followed and she said that she was She ended up having an actual conversation with one of the Passport Bros. For those of y'all who don't know about the Passport Ros, they're mostly a group of black men, Black American men that go to other countries because they feel like American women suck, whether.
Speaker 2: It's traditional values, whether how they show up.
Speaker 3: But girl, she said she came across the Passport Roo who was talking about like men's like their attraction to Columbia, specifically the Colombian women, because when he was talking about their rates, you can literally get a Colombian woman from anywhere from fifty to one hundred and fifty dollars for the hour or for the evening. They're just really, really fucking cheap. And then of course it's fewed, but it's spewed a whole thread because technically, if you look at the cost of living there, they can live well for five hundred dollars a month. So when people were like doing the difference with the cost of living in the US, they were actually saying, even though those prices aren't a lot to us, those are really high pri for how they're able to live in Colombia off of that money.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I ain't even gonna hold you though.
Speaker 3: I was like, I would love to get the pussy price inflated across all these countries because niggas need to know it costs, and so to know that they can go to another country and get some pussy for fifty dollars, it is just a little crazy because that is less than a two for twenty at Applebee's.
Speaker 2: Once you add the drinks and the dessert suf