Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Wednesday. So here's what we have coming up this hour. Half hour from now. We're going to talk to our friend Green Beret Clay Martin. Check in on Ukraine, check in on Iran. I'm gonna talk to Clay more about the defense system I need for my private island. We can get into that in a little while. We are going to make merciless, merciless fun of Democrats, once again pandering to black people in the most cringe worthy ways humanly possible. Thanks, Abdul Al said for one of those.
Speaker 3: Ah that so.
Speaker 1: Much more still to come on the second hour. I'm gonna first get to this one. Apparently it's gonna be on the show a lot. These flock cameras, these camera systems that are getting placed all over town, and this guy writes it an email. Vergot email, very well thought out, said Jesse. I heard your segment today about flock cameras, and I felt compelled to chime in. My wife was a city councilwoman. I asked her about these cameras. We live in a smallish town here in Texas forty thousand residents, and the cameras are positioned at all major entrances and exits to the city. I noticed you and others often say they don't want quote the government spying on them. It's not the government, it's your local police force. And all it does is read license plates, reported stolen vehicles, amber alerts, bolos, etc. That have been entered into the system and flagged when someone drives in or out of your city. The failed Trump assassin in Florida was caught with flock cameras. There's no spying, there's no mass surveillance regarding flock in the government. It just reads license plates and notifies the police. My worry about out this, about this new and out of nowhere flock pandemonium, is what will replace it, so on and so forth. Hope this shed some positive light on flock cameras, because they're not what the current hype is making them out to be. Okay, So I just want to touch on this point because that's a very good it's a very good email, it's informative, it's well thought out. Here's a headline for you. Flock cameras now track all phones, air pods, and smart watches that pass them thanks to something called signal trace. All right, that's one two. You say, it's not the government, it's your local police force. So I'm going to be as delicate as I possibly can in saying this, and I say this knowing full well that cops listen to this, state troopers, sheriffs all over the United States of America. Why would I trust the local police force? Do you remember COVID? I remember COVID. Now, don't get me wrong. I have a million friends who are cops. I send pizzas to the local cops. But you know how I feel about the issue. However, as a whole, how many officers, police officers, sheriffs, state troopers in the United States of America? How many of them refused to enforce the COVID orders that came down from evil governors and evil mayors. You can count them on one hand. Now, this is where you'll email me, and it's a totally valid email, Jesse. If I didn't enforce it, I would have been fired and they would have simply hired someone else who did enforce it. That's very fair. One hundred percent true, not arguing with you on that, but that in a way makes my point for me. A police force serves under the government that's over it, under the government that's over it. You know those those Venice Beach during speaking of COVID out in Venice, I think it was Venice Beach. Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure it was Venice Beach. There's video you can go look at it. A guy was in the ocean by himself, paddle boarding during COVID. The police showed up on the beach, brought him in handcuffed him and frog marked him, marched him off the beach for paddle boarding by himself outside. Now, I have no idea the names of those cops. I have no idea what they were thinking at the time, but I'll tell you this, I would bet money those cops if they're worth anything. I bet they were thinking the whole time, this is ridiculous. I joined the police force to stop bad guys, to protect people and do cool stuff, and I'm arresting paddle borders. Now, I bet they thought to themselves, this sucks. It's ridiculous and I hate it, but they did it. They did it. This is not at all, some anti cop rant at all. This is a basic acknowledgment that whatever the police force is, federal, state, or local, they will do as they are ordered to do. So you say, flock cameras, not the local government. It's just the cops, Okay, just the cops, ma'am. Donnie has a whole police force under him. A'bdu al Saye is in Michigan. You want him, You want him telling the cops what to do. You want Gavin Newsom telling the cops what to do? Communists trained mayor Karen Bass of Los Angeles, do you want her telling the cops what to do? I understand, I understand the appeal of hey, let's find kidnapped kids. Totally get it. I am sorry, especially after COVID. I was this way anyway, but especially after COVID. I am so jaded on government power. I am so jaded on what they will do with power, because I'm old enough to remember governors and mayors who had no authority to do so, issuing orders telling people to close their business. This is the United States of America, not communists China. You can't tell me to close my business. Who do you think you in the Red state of Texas. They sent an m RAP and the sheriff's department to a bar for serving people pers I was watching. I remember, I remember what happened when the government turned tyrannical. And when the government turned tyrannical, we did not have massive, widespread pushback from law enforcement in this country. And that's not an indictment on them, because it's law enforcement has never operated that way. It's in the enforcement arm of the government, and they will enforce what the government says. No, I don't trust them. No, I don't trust flock cameras. Well, it's just the cops don't trust them. Jesse. Every day it looks more and more like Texas will eventually fall to the communists. With mosques popping up like weeds and the entire Jihati communities all over the state, it seems like only a matter of time. Just like at the federal level, the Republicans have full control in Texas and do nothing to stop its downfall. Remember that we are destined.
Speaker 3: You may.
Speaker 1: For a constant struggle here on this earth. There is I'm sorry, there's no destination. We will never get to a place anywhere. Texas, your town, the country. We will never get to a place where we can go. Oh, finally we can stop having to fight evil. Finally, evil people, they've backed off, they have stopped their evil ways. They've quit. They're not going to attack us anymore. That will never happen. Evil people have wanted to take down Texas for a very very long time. The Communists in the United States of America have had their eyes on Texas heavily for years and years and years because Texas, if they were to ever take it, I mean, you can really con or Texas a citadel inside the United States of America for one reason and one reason only. It's all the electoral College votes here. If they could actually take Texas and turn Texas blue, then it would be hard to imagine a Republican ever winning the presidency again, because if you're a Democrat, you already get to bank all those California Electoral College votes every single time. If you were to start out as a Democrat candidate and you're banking California's votes and banking Texas's votes, geez, the other guide practically have to run the table, which is not realistic to think. So, yes, they're after Texas, of course, they're after Texas, and Texas does have a bunch of weak sister Republicans who are not strong enough. But we're getting better. We are slowly getting better. It will not happen fast. It's not going to be next year. But red States are ga better about getting redder. Haha, Chris, what Chris?
Speaker 3: That rhymed?
Speaker 1: That was good? Jewish producer Chris doesn't want to acknowledge how good that was, and that's just sad. But even Jewish producer Chris has to acknowledge that Relief Factor is worth the money. When you talk about three weeks of relief Factor right now being seventeen dollars and seventy six cents, that's less than a buck a day for the supplement that might very well make you pain free like you used to be. What is it that plagues you? Is it daily aches and pains everywhere? Is it something specific? Is it your elbow, your foot, your hand, maybe you got a knee? Very common? Why don't you try relief Factor? Just try it. Not asking you to commit to a lifetime of it, three weeks of it seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. All you have to do is call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. This is drug free. It is a supplement. I want to stress that drug free, but it it's miraculous. Man one eight hundred the number four relief or relief factor dot com. Now we have yet another edition of my favorite thing in politics. And what is my favorite thing in politics? Democrats pandering to Black people. Next, Jesse Kelly returns.
Speaker 2: Next it is the Jesse Kelly Shall on a Wonderful Wednesday Home Day and you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: So it's time. I'm so excited. Before I get to it, I just have to give you a little bit of background. I'm a terrible person. As terrible person, I take enjoyment in ridiculous, shameful, embarrassing things. I think it is hilarious, hilarious that Democrats will pander to black people as hard as they do. They will do the most ridiculous, not even close to believable things in order to get the black vote in any area. What's this sound like? Well, remember remember this dome accent. This is a doozy.
Speaker 2: I just get to the.
Speaker 3: Next sixty four days.
Speaker 1: Remember Gavin Newsom, this wasn't even long ago, out there trying to win the Democrat primary. I had to get out there and do some hustling with his wonder bride.
Speaker 4: Also, you know, it was also about paying the bills man, and it was just like hustling. And so I was out there kind of raising myself, turning on the TV started, you know, just getting obsessed, you know, sitting there with the you know, the wonderbread.
Speaker 1: And the stacks of you know, like the white SKA. Come on.
Speaker 3: You talking about me.
Speaker 4: Every day every day in the backyard, just bouncing the basketball.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden may have been the best ever. Is so shameless unless say one thing to rest.
Speaker 5: I may be a practicing Catholic, used to go to seven thirty Mass every morning in high school and been on to college before I went to the Black church. Not a joke.
Speaker 1: And you knows this. Yeah, he's never been in a black choke in his life, black church in his life. Joe Biden always a winner.
Speaker 5: And Chain wall Street, You're gonna put you all back in.
Speaker 1: Change Joe Biden. He even had a razor fight with a black gangster named corn Pop.
Speaker 5: Pop was a bad dude. And he ran a bunch of bad boys and I did. And back in those days and shot things have changed. One of the things you had to use, if you use palmate and your hair, you had to wear a cot.
Speaker 3: And chow.
Speaker 1: He's up on the board. Wouldn't listen, mesh, Hey esther, I can't maybe the most famous whatever, Hillary Clinton? What you got in that purse? Hillary, even that you always carry with you hot sauce? Really yeah, yeah, hot sauce really yes.
Speaker 3: I want you to know people are going to see this.
Speaker 1: Hillary does not keep hot sauce in her purse. Which brings me to Abdul al Sayid currently running for Senate and Michigan polls are all over the place. Some have him up, so I have him down. But Abdul al Sayid understands that he needs the black vote is if he is to be the next senator in Michigan. And so what do you do if you want to be the next senator for Michigan as a Democrat? Hey man, I'm Africa.
Speaker 6: You know there's been an effort, I think, to divide people against each other, and unfortunately you see that the consequence of that to tell us that some group or another group have to be counterposed because there's not enough for all of us. I am Arab, I'm also African. My family immigrated to this country from Egypt. I'm proud of my African heritage.
Speaker 1: That's so good. Hey, we came my family came from Egypt. I'm African, like you. I love it all right. You know that I'm stupid and that I dream about stupid things. And I think I brought this up earlier, but I think about starting my own country because I'm a control freak who wants to do everything the way I want to do it. Out hear me up, because I'm about to ask Clay Martin about this. I'll kid you not. There's an island. There's an island nation. It's mine, the Republic of Jesse, a mountainous island nation. I haven't worked out quite yet. What are economies going to be? But yes, mountainous, Chris like tropical, but mountainous. There's lots of tropical mountainous places. We'll call it ten fifteen million people. Don't worry. There's going to be like no immigration, so it's going to be a wonderful place, very clean. I don't know what to do for a military. Now, it's an island nation, so I have to have some kind of navy. But if you just have ships out there, well, other more advanced, larger countries are going to sweep them off of the water and then it's a big waste. So submarines also. Drones. Drones are all the rage.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Should I have like no military whatsoever and just be the drone swarm country where no matter who you are, you'll have to deal with just this living hell of drones. But that brings me to this air defenses, missile defenses. What's to stop a country from flying a bomber overhead at thirty thousand feet and just bombing my entire island to smithereenes? Can I stop that? Do I need satellites? In case you're thinking to yourself, this is so stupid. It is stupid. But this is the kind of thing that I daydream about when I wake up in the middle of the night. And I already told you I woke up at four a m. This morning and I started thinking about it. Clay Martin was a marine forever sniper recon and then went and it was a green bereat forever. I want to know what Clay things. We're also going to ask about important things like Iran, Ukraine, what's the status? Then we will get to other stuff. We have to get to emails, communists being rich kids, foreigners voting in our elections. All that and more to still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Hang on The Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. And joining me now is my friend, former Green Beret Marine RICO marine sniper Clay Martin, author of so many wonderful books, fiction and kind of how to survive nonfiction. H Clay. Okay, So I need to walk through a couple current conflicts with you before we get to defending the private island that I'm going to purchase one day. First of all, is Ukraine winning?
Speaker 3: Now? Good question. I've had questions about this ever since the I mean, honestly, the years ago, the opening weeks of the war, like the end, the Ghost to Kiev thing and the Snake Island and the President of Ukraine with the Green set. I don't know what's going on over there. I certainly don't think they're winning though. This is one of those things where it's a nuanced take. But I don't think almost any of the information that we get is real. But you look at Russian channels, they say they're winning. You look at Ukrainian channels, I say they're winning. I don't think anybody's winning.
Speaker 1: Okay, nobody's winning. What lessons have we learned about modern combat? Is it just that drones are really frightening?
Speaker 3: This is a horrifying time to be alive. I agree, and it was not an original statement by me. But the drones that we've seen in this conflict are the same kind of change as a machine guns in World War One. We don't even really understand what they'll do yet we know they've changed tactics probably for the next thirty years personally. That is the key battlefield development, and we will see some wild things happen. You know, droves be super valuable, that unvaluable give systems come up and back and forth for a good warm while.
Speaker 1: Okay, shifting gears the infamous now war in Iran, which is dragging on for ages. Can you explain why this is taking so long to I mean, I see people on TV all the time say, just finish the job. Finish the job. I've done the best I can to explain this to people. Clay, please explain what finishing the job entails.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to check Twitter and see if we want to get in the day or not. Yes, right, you know again this is I'm very much in the Joe Kent camp of like, I don't know what we're doing. I don't know why we did it, and I certainly don't know what victory looks like. But I don't think that the Iranians are going to just fold from air strikes. If they were going to do that, they would have done it like nine governments ago. We did kill a lot of their senior leadership. But I really think we're running into this problem when we've drastically underestimated that they'd spent the last twenty five years looking across the board US fighting in Iraq and figuring out how to keep the same thing from happening to them. So they were on the original deck all the way back to two thousand and one. This was like a thing that was talked about and even ending the Iraq War taken on Iran. Who was I don't know if it was like seriously talking. It was talked about at certain levels though as a theoretical during the Iraq War. But I don't think we're going to do that. I certainly don't think that we have the political will for it, and honestly, I think it would be something of a bloodbat to nothing. We can't win, we can't win at a low price. I really don't think that we can reopen the straits of before moves with our naval power either. Our naval power has actually been suffering badly for a long long time. One of the things. And I don't mean that for like technology, numbers of ships. I mean honestly, in quality of sailors. There's some not much talked about studies done on the aftermath of the US as coal, which everybody kind of forgets about that I can remember that was early two thousand and one, nine to eleven, or if that was the year two thousand. I got it was a ship. It was a dry dock in I don't know, bo Rain or Qatar somewhere over there and got rammed by basically a small suicide boat and it took damage. But what's not talked about is a lot of the fire control systems, a lot of things that sailors have to do on board to keep a ship from sinking. A lot of actually just abandoned their post. They bailed. Now they were in port, it's not they were in the middle of the Indian Ocean. But still it should have been a shock being wake up called the US Navy, and things, in my opinion, have not gotten better since. So we have institutional problems there that need to be looked at, and we have serious things to address.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's drill down on that again. We're speaking with Green Beret Clay Martin, author Clay Martin, because we all remember, I think was the bonhoff Bonhoffer forgive me, I forget the name of the ship in again, another Navy ship in Port San Diego. If I remember, right, fire, I mean they couldn't even set off the freaking alarms. It was. It was a disaster. So when I think of the Navy, and now, granted I got out of the Marine Corps in two thousand and four, we didn't work much with the Navy back then, or at least I didn't. I think that there's some grizzled old chief who knows everything and he's whipping sailors into line every day and they're drilling on this stuff every day. Is this stuff not happening? And if it's not happening.
Speaker 3: Why, Honestly? I mean, that's my conclusion. Yeah, I spent time in the Navy. If you won in the same way that you did not, I don't even know if you ever actually did a float on him. I did, Okay, I did. I spend some time on one of those, but it was two two thousand and three. Those ships are a little bit different though, because they're also full of marines, so the discipline stuff is easily forced as well as if if the Navy starts falling apart, the commander that book and easily go over to one of the marine guys and be like, hey, give me a twenty guys with sticks to correct this problem right now. Yeah, things the way things go. But we also have to look at the recruiting and things that were done by the Navy during the G one. It was there was some subtle, like real recruitment campaigns that were like, you know, basically, you can't die in the Navy because we're not going under the desert. So I believe Honestly, the Navy developed like no O the last twenty really paid attention. It was the Seaborn threat from you know, two thousand and one to twenty twenty. It was it was really nothing. We were so biting wrapped up in these wars. Everybody was really paying attention. Rod has sung deep. Now I'm not exactly an expert on modern day Navy, but that's my take on Thanks.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, if we had to get it back, because I'm obviously, as much as it pains me to admit it, it's probably the most important branch of the military for a country like ours. If we have to get it back and squared away, how does how do we begin? It's Pete Hagg says, starting that, I mean this, this is something we have to have. Even the founding fathers knew we had to have a navy, A good.
Speaker 3: One, right, oh, no, one percent. I mean, this is again the thing that's lost, especially on a bunch of ground based service guys like you don't matter the Navy does. It is by far the most important to you, guess that that we have. How do you get it back? That's a very good question. Honestly, you have to look at the way that the Army reformed after Vietnam. There were there's about a decade where the Army, Marine Corps, both but especially the Army had a huge crisis of morale and discipline and basically ad res Vietnam, it just kind of fell apart. It was a rampant drug use. You didn't get kicked out for you, you might lose your weekend, all kinds of bad stuff going on. And it took about another five or ten years after that of incredibly well applied willpower to kind of bring it back to something that was functional. And a scary thing in the meantime is you're going to lose a lot of numbers of guys, so your overall force projection is going to be smaller. It's going to be difficult. And in that rebuilding time period, which again we're talking years to do here, at minimum of five years, I would say probably more like ten, your Navy might be you know, thirty forty percent of what it is now functionally.
Speaker 1: God Okay, all right, all right, So Clay, let me ask you this because I've heard people, certainly guys I know in recruiting who have said this, and I mentioned this much last night is the is the quality of young person in America also affecting this? We just have more kids on anti anxiety medication. They're fatter, right, They don't play as many sports as maybe old timers like us played. Is that a big problem?
Speaker 3: It is. It's actually a huge drum. And it's actually worse even than that, even than just the physical stuff, because the Navy, if we're being honest, maybe besides of the Air Force, is the least physical of the services as far as like you know, I don't know, bench preston run or something like that, but the Navy is the most technical because of like mechanical skills. Now, even about I don't know, fifteen years ago, when I was still in we were starting to get you know, younger guys that were just about you know, ten years younger than me. A lot of them couldn't use a hammer, recresse range all right, because they they didn't have a dad that did that kind of stuff. He took his car to Jiffy lube. He never did a home improvement projects. He worked in a cubicle. Or they were raised by you know, half the time, all half the time their dad who was you know, not that kind of guy. So just like the things that you think are stupid from growing up on a farm, like you know, identifying instead of vice gripts. Imagine having to learn everything about every mechanic bowl when you're nineteen twenty years old.
Speaker 1: Oh Okay, Clay, do you have a couple minutes for me on the back end?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: And I have to warn you now, we were about to have the dumbest conversation in the world because I'm going to start my own country. It's going to be an island country, and I'm worried about how I'm going to put together in the military. Do you have a few minutes for that on the back end?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: All right, We are going to come right back with the great Clay Martin. He's going to help me build a military that can protect my island. Before we get to Clay, I want to get to this. Speaking of Vietnam, you know you've heard me tell stories, many of them before about MACV Sog MACV saw behind enemy lines Laos, Cambodia, dying in droves, doing the bravest, craziest things you can imagine. Yeah, that's the guy who leads pure talk. Do you know that pure talk is led by that guy. If you're wondering how there's a company that doesn't rip you off, then no contract, no cancelation fee, a fraction of the costs of the big guys. If you're wondering how there's a company, a wireless company where it's one hundred percent US customer service, nobody does that anymore. If you're wondering how those things are possible, don't wonder anymore. Puretalk is how those things are possible. That's what happens when you're led by a Vietnam veteran. Switch to that company. Put your money where your morals are. Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, We'll be back. You're listening to the ourcle You love this one. It's a scream baby, the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Back with my friend, Green Beret author Clay Martin Clay I already told everybody in the audience. Now I have to tell you I'm not kidding. I daydream a lot about starting my own country, a mountain island, we'll call it ten fifteen million people. And it kept me up last night thinking about what my military would be. I'm figuring fifty thousand ground troops max. Really everyone else civilian trained, you know, marksmanship and school things like that. No women, of course, I don't know what to do for a navy. Do I even need an air force? How do I keep the dirty Chinese from conquering my island?
Speaker 3: Ooh? I think at that level, I think the best thing to do is to play left behind. Japanese guys don't worry about a navy and don't worry about an air force cause they're expensive and easy to break by much bigger state actors. Not easy for somebody else to break. I would think you take this, Yeah, Singapore model, you have some extremely well paid grunts. We're talking like two fifty a year. What they are just yeah? Oh man, Yeah they're soft. Guys are paid extremely well. Their brother paid pre pretty impressively. Use that they get an incredibly professional force too. You know, they are getting some of like you know, the absolutist there is not just for patriotm but for lifestyle. So I would say that we go that route, and then we also flip it around. Were injection, Green Brain and Jessic Kelly's Army on this I the only sports that we allow on that sports like you know, marksmanship stuff like like Switzerland does for a national three hundred were rifle is actually Switzerland's national sport. Uh, you know, mma, this kind of thing. And then we've got to really make guerrilla force the minute that we needed. Somebody tries to invade our mountainous islands.
Speaker 1: All right, that now, see, I love what you're what you're thinking there, That's what I was kind of going with the you know what, civilian military. Everybody we're shooting everybody. Everyone's shooting in school. Maybe we're boxing in school, everybody's wrestling. That's just a requirement. We're going to have a society full of young men who are ready to rock if called upon. But no, no navy. And I'm not saying put out an aircraft carrier, because like you said, some major countries just gonna fire and missile one of the side of it. And then I wasted all that money. I understand that. But no subs. The mines nothing.
Speaker 3: Mines are good, all right, as we've seen, mines are very effective. We just said in the again in the Random Bible. They're very cheap, yeah, and they're very effective. Subs. I don't think you can build one that's cheap enough to avoid detection and justes not get one out of What was it that one of the Iranian subs got sank by a US Army artillery, which is breaking for everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all things that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna leave a mark on the old pride. See, I'd say that we stick to mines and we stick the land stuff. If you're gonna do anything, I would expand the sports arena into fast boat racing and water skiing, and then we build like old school pet boats that are basically expendable, uh, basically taking the drone model on this, Like we want like fifty to one hundred thousand dollars boats, not you know, million dollar.
Speaker 1: Boats, easy to manufacture, easy to maintain. I get it all right, Clay. I cannot possibly let you go without asking. Those singapore guys making two hundred and fifty g's a year, are they studs?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, that was years ago. It was surprised that's got up now. They are very impressive, I mean incredibly impressive. I actually want to say Jordanian camados made quite a bit too. I remember what their exact career is. They're very impressive as well. Yeah. Yeah, it turns out that if you paid todd. This is an interesting thing. There have been studies done on this in the American way. Sometimes money isn't incentive and sometimes it's not, but there is a sweet spot where you're retaining really good quality guys longer than you would have. And it's right around that.
Speaker 1: Is it a huge temptation for you green berets, super ninja types to get out and make real cash in the private sector, private military contractors, things like that.
Speaker 3: We actually saw this a lot early in the War Winner com record job. We're paying that well a lot of guys that are the first enlistment. It was the choice of do I go make a bunch of money, especially for two thousand and three two thousand and four dollars, or do I continue down the patriotism route. And there's some other subtle differences between it, but there were quite a few that went that way. So yeah, I mean, the temptation is always, especially when the money was easy. Of course.
Speaker 1: Clay, my man, what's your latest books?
Speaker 3: You can plug it Barbarian Spirit, and it is about our psychedelic nonprofit.
Speaker 1: For veterans, Barbarian Spirit. Clay Martin, no support the man. Clay appreciates you as always.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, you're probably gonna have to handle some accounting for the new island two hundred and fifty gees soldier. What, Chris, What am I selling to be able to afford this? Well, the island is going to have to have some sort of I've actually been thinking about this too. I daydream about really stupid things. We are either going to happen to have to have an island with some sort of natural resource people want. I don't care whether that's oil, lithium, whatever a natural resource people want, or we're gonna have to have an island people want to visit, funded by tourism, that kind of thing. But I don't want a bunch of people visiting the island. I don't even like when family comes to visit. I don't want people visiting the island. So what, Chris, Well, I know my compound would be separate from the tourists. Chris, but this is not about me. This is about making life the way it should be in the Republic of Jesse for myself, children and future generations. I haven't totally worked out what the industry is going to be yet. What Chris mentioned offshore tax haven. One, that's the least surprising thing in the world. That's what you would mention. Two a kid, you not. That occurred to me about two hours ago. I was thinking, we'll do what the Swiss do, and we'll do what the Caymans do. It's really the ultimate and national security. If you think about it, everyone has their money here. If everyone has their money there, no one wants to attack it because everyone's hiding cash in the Republic of Jesse.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: We still have an hour left. It might get more serious.
Speaker 3: Hang on