Speaker 1: I don't want to start your year off on a scary note. But something could happen to you this month that you think would never happen. Oh, there's one thing that happens to people in January more than any other month of the year.
Speaker 2: Why am I into it?
Speaker 1: And it's not finding a billion dollars on the street, getting married, or getting pregnant by a billionaire that you found on the street.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's not good and it's something that could rock your world. We'll tell you what it is right after this. Stop what you're doing right now. It's January, which I believe is the first month of the year if my estimations are correct in miss Calendar the Jubill Show. And there's one thing that might happen to you this month, because there's one thing that happens more in January than any other month of the year.
Speaker 4: Any guesses Nina.
Speaker 5: Credit card applications because you broke Maybe that's probably true, but no, that's not what I'm think. Producer Bread, Oh.
Speaker 4: I was, So.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get scammed, baby scammed scammed with a baby a baby scamm Yeah, Okay, someone's gonna hit you up and say you have a baby that you don't have.
Speaker 4: That's not it either.
Speaker 1: There's one thing that can happen to you in January that happens more than any other month of the year.
Speaker 4: Victoria. Oh, wait, she's late today, so she has no answer.
Speaker 5: The best part is we all looked over at her chair knowing she wasn't sitting.
Speaker 1: Yes, but January is divorce month. Oh. People tend to break up or get divorces more in January than any other month of the year. And they say it's because people hold out during the holidays, so they want to do it during the holidays, but then they feel bad during doing it during the holidays, so they wait.
Speaker 2: It's called the drag, dragging your partner through the holidays because they're dead. Wait to you, that's awful serious, it's called it the I didn't know people actually pull go through with it in January, but it's called the drag. When you take your partner, you just drag them to all the holiday events knowing it's gonna end, and.
Speaker 4: Then they get to a dope gift and you're like, I know, this is so cool.
Speaker 5: A weird position too, though, like even if you're breaking up with them in January, like on what day though, because you have New Year's Eve, you got to do all that stuff and you.
Speaker 4: Gotta get act done life.
Speaker 1: You gotta get thee before Valentine's Day, yeah, you do, because you get stuck after Valentine's Day. Yeah, you know, you've got to get it done a few weeks before Valentine's Day. So if you're in a relationship, make sure you tread lightly, bring on flowers, you know, do all the things. Also, it's perfect timing because Tinder released its top dating trends predictions for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Okay, so well those right now a lot of people might be needing them.
Speaker 1: So what does Tender say are the top dating predictions for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: I'm excited? They say singles loud looking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we are. Actually, this is kind of a good thing. You know what loud looking means telling people that you're looking okay, right, Oh oh, I'm just saying like a good thing in general. I just caught up to this whole idea for the single people who've been single all last year. There's fresh meat in the water, so this is actually kind of an exciting month for some people.
Speaker 4: So wait, loud looking is just like me, my God's second, I'm looking. Don't change that. I want to part okay, but it's better than.
Speaker 5: Being ambivalent about it, like I don't know, I'm just like here. But now you know, if you're looking and I'm looking, then we can be okay.
Speaker 4: That's seen together.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: A lot of people on the apps are just like, I'm not looking for anything like major, I'm just whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm just on the appe And why are you here? Yeah? Then why are you on a dating app? If I don't care whatever?
Speaker 1: They're stupid. Apps are so dumb. Check mine every five seconds?
Speaker 4: Right? What is another?
Speaker 1: One of the top dating trends for twenty twenty five, According to Tender manifesting, kiss met love? Yeah, manifest is Cambridge Dictionary's word of the year. Twenty percent of four thousand people eighteen to thirty year old surveys said they're creating vision boards to manifest their ideal relationship.
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty, wive, I did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good idea. You know what you could do instead? Go to a bar or go to a cafe and just do it. You spend your I'm making a vision board. No, you've got to set the energy up for the right thing. I spent over one hundred dollars on magazines to.
Speaker 4: Like the only thing magazines are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you went to this bookstore and was like, Hi, do you guys have magazines?
Speaker 4: And she's like what, So all.
Speaker 5: Of that money and so there's this whole little corner of my vision board that's dedicated to the relationship section.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really cute.
Speaker 5: There's even this picture of like two little feet in bed, like puddling and stuff and like different rings.
Speaker 4: Hey I'm ready.
Speaker 5: So now when I go to the bar, I know I am like radiating magnetism.
Speaker 2: That's one hundred less dollars to spend on a beer for somebody, right.
Speaker 5: I feel like if you invest in yourself, that's when you get more of a return.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to go to the bookstore nast magazines like they needed. Tinder has introduced an interactive vision board to so that you have a great one in the app and sure with their friends and family's.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think that's a little bit.
Speaker 2: No because it's for the people who don't want to do what I'm suggesting, which is go out into the world for actual kiss, met love, and.
Speaker 1: I want to see some of the bros that are on Tender's vision boards. It's nothing about Kina versays, influencers and bikinis.
Speaker 4: Ship dude, that's my vision board from twenty twenty five. Relationships just checks. I'm going for mom talk. Yeah. No, I can really hurt you. You know I can really.
Speaker 1: Hurt What is another one of the top trends according to Tender for twenty twenty five and dating?
Speaker 4: Micro connecting? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: The rise of nanoships or micro connections such as good morning texts or textuation ships. They're stealing a glance at a cute stranger on the subway. Eye contact ship.
Speaker 4: Okay, that has been around forever.
Speaker 2: When Craigslist was around, I used to make a prolonged eye contact with people and then go check missconnections.
Speaker 4: And see if they try and connect.
Speaker 5: Missed connections is actually the most romantic thing on the planet.
Speaker 4: Can we bring back miss connection was?
Speaker 1: It was romantic sometimes and also incredibly creepy sometimes.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I'm a creep so I guess that works.
Speaker 1: So now, if you end up making eye contact with somebody, you're in a micro You're in a micro connection a micro ship.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't look at me, guys. You gotta let him know they were in recship now just for this bus ride together.
Speaker 7: That's not looking at my girl, It's not okay.
Speaker 4: It's another jubile phone frame Day Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hi, my name is Trevor. I'm calling for Tinnity and I was looking for our customer, Carly.
Speaker 3: Yes speaking Hi Carly.
Speaker 8: So I have your report in front of me, and it says that you've been having problems with your internet and you've been trying to get a hold of somebody.
Speaker 9: Yes, I don't know what's going on over there because I've been calling and emailing and texting and doing whatever the hell all of you.
Speaker 3: Want me to do. It's been two weeks. My internet has been out. I can't my emails.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm new here.
Speaker 8: Well, I will want to escalate your phone call to a manager, So if you could please hold for one second, okay, fine, okay, one second. Hello, Hi, this is Trevor calling from Trinity. I was looking for our customer Derek.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is e Yeah, yes, Hi, I heard.
Speaker 8: So I have a I'm calling from customer service because apparently there's some sort of an issue with your internet.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I don't know what's going on, but like this has been a couple of weeks now, like the internet it doesn't work. I mean, how many times you have to call you guys an email you guys before you fix this.
Speaker 8: That's so crazy, because like I've had a couple of calls today with the customer who has similar issue. Su So I don't know what it is. But also I'm new. I just started here, and so I would like to escalate your phone call to you a manager.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I appreciate that, because like this needs to be fixed like today, you.
Speaker 8: See what in mine? I could place you on a brief.
Speaker 10: Hold, all right, as long as we can get this figured out.
Speaker 4: Man, would you like me to do that now?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, let's get it, get it over with, let's get moving.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 3: Well, hi, Hi, this is Carly. You called me? Is this the man? I'm seeking the manager?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 12: No, I'm wait what I thought you were the manager?
Speaker 3: I'm the man?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm who are you?
Speaker 11: Am?
Speaker 3: I still on the line with like the internet provider? I well, I was, I was on the line with the internet provider I'm looking for.
Speaker 7: I'm supposed to be connected to a manager to escalate an issue.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what happened to me.
Speaker 10: What the hell? I never heard of anything like this happen the house?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello, hello, hello, hello? Hello? Are you the manager?
Speaker 4: No, this is Trevor. I work Forfinity dot com? And who is this?
Speaker 3: This is Carly? You called me Trevor.
Speaker 10: OK, I'm on the line too for some reason.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I spoke to both of you guys just a second ago, and I put you on a brief hold to speak to my manager because you're both having problems.
Speaker 4: With your internet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you hold together?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'm sorry you guys.
Speaker 8: Like I'm new Year, like I said, and I just spoke to both of you separately, but like then I put you on hold, But then somehow I put you guys together, and then I'm also here. So you guys, I think we're stuck on hold and I don't know how to get out.
Speaker 3: We're all stuck on hold together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think right now we should band together because like I don't know how to get off of hold, and what are we going to do?
Speaker 3: Band together?
Speaker 10: Band together?
Speaker 8: What are you talking about, well, I don't know how you guys go on hold together. And then also I don't know how I got into your hold, and so now I think we're all stuck here, and like I don't know how to get out because nobody can hear us because we're on hold together, and like, what if nobody finds us do that?
Speaker 10: I'm going to hang up and call back and try to get somebody that actually knows what they're doing.
Speaker 4: You can't hang up. You can't hang up because we're stuck here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to hang up to and find somebody who isn't raging, incompetent, not stuck here. Man, what are you talking now?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: I forgot to tell you don't hang up here. I forgot to tell you guys, this is actually a phone brank.
Speaker 1: And this is Dubbil from the Jubeil Show doing a phone brank on you and your coworker and your roommate Stacy set you guys up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: She said that both of you guys have been telling her about the trouble you're having with your internet and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Wow, that was one of the weirdest things ever been through.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like nice to meet to I guess nice to meet you to.
Speaker 4: Nice to me, like know that we're stuck here together forever.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with jubile phone breaks.
Speaker 4: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 5: Have you tried everything and you're still having trouble sleeping?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: New Year, New sleep, New Year. I'm officially an insomniac. Really crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cannot sleep anymore, like for the past couple of weeks. That sucks up early.
Speaker 4: I am up at like twelve thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just do like a series of naps basically, like I'll fall asleep for like half an hour, and then I'm up again for another forty five minutes and a fall asleep for half an hour, and then.
Speaker 4: I go to the gym at two thirty. That sucks so because then you're not actually sleeping, you're like hired. Yeah, do you feel it? Crap?
Speaker 1: No, that's the weird part, because I feel fine today. I just leaned into it because it's been making me angry, and today I was like, you know what, whatever, I just sleep, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna go in the gym. I have a bunch of energy, like it's cool. I guess I just don't sleep anymore. You get more hours in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm jealous of no kidding, I feel awful when I don't sleep last night.
Speaker 5: But maybe you should try this because sleep experts and TikTok have a new trick to help you get a better night sleep, and that's sleeping upside down kind of who So you're supposed to try You're supposed to put your feet where your head goes and your head where your feet goes li and for some reason that's supposed to help you shake things up and get a better night sleep. Some experts have said to get out of bed if you can't sleep, go do something, and then try to get in bed again. Also, so it's just changing the environment.
Speaker 1: The most successful falling asleep sitting up on the couch lately, because your.
Speaker 6: Grandfather on his recliner and you just like, next thing you know, you hear him snoring.
Speaker 4: Grandpa's asleep again.
Speaker 2: I'd like someone to point out to me one expert, who actual expert, who has the time to have a TikTok account.
Speaker 4: All of them brad until they get their information. Experts.
Speaker 5: My booty doctor Shelby Harris, a licensed clinical psychologist and a director of sleep at Health or at Sleepopolis.
Speaker 4: What a great name is a blog about sleeping? No, it's not.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 4: It's a they do mattress reviews.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 4: He doesn't know that. I do know that because I've used it to figure out what mattress to buy.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll just sleep upside down, Brad, try all right, stop yelling until you do it.
Speaker 4: You all want to sleep upside down in a cave like a bad Yeah. Take here.
Speaker 6: When you mentioned in jubil like hanging his feet from his ceiling, that's.
Speaker 5: What I pers that. They have machines for that. I think you had one, Actually you did. You had one in one of your spare rooms where you oh yeah, oh yeah your hang up Yeah, the thing you can hang yourself upside Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like that thing. I tried it once. I can't scare me though.
Speaker 5: All right, well we'll move on now. How about the Golden Globes gift bags. So, as you know, the Golden Globes are over the weekend, which is a big dealing off award season.
Speaker 4: But these gift bags are wild.
Speaker 5: Everybody that attends get something like a five day luxury yacht charter through the World Triangle in Indonesia.
Speaker 4: That's just one of the items.
Speaker 5: A night at La Enmttege in Beverly Hills, there's an led face mask that's worth five hundred dollars, a two thousand dollars bottle of tequila. Oh that, a fifteen thousand Nordic track treadmill.
Speaker 4: This is crazy. Wait, whe are you gonna put it?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 4: Put it out in a gift bags. It's like a I mean give for it. It's a really big gift bag. It's when they go truck.
Speaker 5: I can't with these questions. Also, somebody will get a facelift with the celebrity doctor.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine, like I need to get the truck. We gotta get the treadmill on the back before we go home. We can't leave it. They gave out faith.
Speaker 2: Sorry at the Golden Globes, they gave out faceless.
Speaker 4: Are we here? Did they give out facelift to me? Yes?
Speaker 5: One of the Winter Golden Globe winner or presenters will get a facelift with a celebrity dot.
Speaker 4: Just disgusting, justever one, hey, man? Is this in this economy?
Speaker 1: They don't have to get a regular like there could be a very good facelift doctor, like the best that's not a celebrity one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they get it with the celebrity doctors, so you don't need a facelift. Well, they're the celebrity if they were a presenter, are there? So it makes sense.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Anyway, guys, that's what's trending. I don't know. You're asking questions. I don't know the answers.
Speaker 4: Excess and fake experts is trending? Mina is that you're telling me? Yeah? So what else is new? Okay? Also, I want one of those bags would be cool.
Speaker 5: Just a bahs you guys, a luxury yacht charter.
Speaker 4: We focused on all the wrong things. Yeah, but you have to go to Indonesia to get that first, and they film it for below deck. It's not as glamorous as you think.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: Jubal Show is also brought to you by Better Help Give online therapy at rye Betterhelp dot com slash.
Speaker 4: You will get on your way to being your best self.
Speaker 11: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 4: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Victor is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of two years named Sophie might be cheating. So in a little while, we're gonna see if we can help him out. But first, Victor, sorry you're going through it, man, But what's going on? Why do you think that Sophie cheating?
Speaker 11: Hey man, thanks for having me. Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm a little suspicious. We've been together for two years, and you know, it's been kind of a casual relationship. But uh, you know, I think that i'd be kind of like playing with this idea. I kind of would like to, you know, moving with her maybe, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's kind of been, like, you know, long enough.
Speaker 11: Two years is a good time. And I love her, I really, I love her so much. I had very few serious girlfriends, but nothing like her. You know, she's really specful to me, and you know, she kind of hinted at in too. She kind of seems a little more since she might be interested as well. But I feel like we kind of have to suck in this like honeymoon phase, if you will, of our relationship. I don't know, so, I mean, look, I visit her, I work a lot. She works at a Starbucks near us right now, and she's usually on our headset so you know, I'll go through the drive in and like we're starting to have like a good day, you know, and talk to her for a second and she loves that. Yeah, I try to be you know, cute affection like that. But there's a reason I emailed you guys, and that is that I'm a little like worried that she might be like unfaithful. If you will, I'll drop by her work, like I said, and just tell her I love her, and maybe go get a coffee, of course, and sometimes I'll go in, but very often I'll just go to the drive through and s pop her head out and you know, talk for a second. And these last few weeks, uh, she works mornings, but suddenly she's now working nights. Not a big deal, no big deal, but I don't know, I feel like it's she she's staying out later and later after work. And you know, her boss, she said, is kind of and she seems kind of like a cillier girl kind of guy who seems like the guy that would like, you know, trying to make a move on like a girl. And like as a co worker with that went her like partner's not there, you know, I kind of get a vis from him, like he kind of becomes almost like territorial when like two guys are around like a woman that they both pot of life, even if one guy's actually with that woman. And look, I am also I'm a I'm a calm guy. I'm a polite guy. Generally speaking. I think to myself as a really easy going guy, and I don't mean to cause trouble, but I have like a bad feeling about this guy, and I'm bad kind of or you know. So one time I was visiting her and she was talking to somebody on the phone and she said, I'm looking forward to tonight. I'm like, what are you talking about? I think it's could just context, you know, But you know, when I pulled around, uh, you know, she was kind of looking plus and I felt like she kind of had this look on her face like like I had like taught her in the act of something, you know, and kind of passing it off. But you know, I thought I was just going to strug it off. But it's very hard to let go of that, Like what was the context of that, you know? Yeah, and her manager walked by and had this kind of like smirk on his face. She always had a kind of smirk on his face whenever I'm there, and I could just see reading into all this. This could be so, you know, like possessive of me and just like crazy like paranoid. But I kind of just need you guys to like walk me off the ledge.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't think you sound possessive.
Speaker 5: I think that you sound concerned because there's a dude creeping around your girl.
Speaker 4: So did you ask her about him?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Yeah, and she's you know not, of course he said no, So there's nothing about him. You know, she thinks, she says, she thinks he's kind of she's like nice to him in that way where it works, you got to be nice to your boss or whatever is attractive. He's like an average looking kind of guy. I believe, Yeah, she's something special, But I was just like, I just I can't take this ceiling of like there's something beyond what I was seeing, you know. Okay, can you maybe say you're calling from Starbucks for group with like a gets offer or from from sales goals or whatever. It's like a reward for like her getting her job. Well, you'd give her a two Starbucks Stanley Topsy grade like that like her. That's like cool because she works there obviously, but one can be like you can be like one for her and one for like a person of her choosing, you know, to see who she's Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can do that, Okay, cool. We'll play a song, come back, and then give her a call.
Speaker 11: You ready, Yeah, I'm honestly nervous to be honest with you, guys, I really want to do that. True.
Speaker 4: Okay, of course, we'll get you to catch a teter next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to catch a teeter if you're just joining us, Victor is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of two years named Sophie might be messing around. So we're about out to see if she is. But first, Victor, why don't you fresh your memory about your situation?
Speaker 11: I feel like she's there's something we are going seeing her and her boss at Starbucks where she works, and I am just kind of parent out at work. Is always a weird vibe about them. He always has like a weird energy and aura about him. And I've caught her like talking to someone being like I can't wait to see alone with you and me et cetera, and you know, She says, like, of course, there's nothing to it, and she thinks.
Speaker 3: That her boss is like.
Speaker 11: Like, I don't know, I'm a little nervous, and I'd just love if you guys can like call her into She says, I also thought it would be pretty believable and going to you can you call her and say you're from star Wars Corporate and offer her like some reward for being a really productive employee and offer her like two Starbucks Stanley cups, one for her and one for a person ever choosing, And I just want to see who she gets together, want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, all right, you ready, I guess cool? Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is corbl calling from Starbucks corporate offices. I was looking for our employee, Sophie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is me.
Speaker 1: Hi, Sophie. How you do when you're not getting fired? Don't worry about it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Okay, okay, Hi, I'm doing good? Are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great? You have a second to talk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if your manager has told you, but we're doing a little incentive program where all the managers of the stores are reporting their best employees. Each employee that is selected from each store actually wins something. And guess what, Sophie, why I'm on the phone with you. Oh my god, congratulations, thank you for doing such great work for us. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Listen.
Speaker 1: It's really simple. We've have some custom Stanley cups. You know, those things are all the rage right now, and we're gonna have some things engraved on them. One for you, and then also if you have someone that you would like to give another one too, we would like to engrave something nice on them on it for them too, because listen, we know you work hard, and sometimes we have loved ones in our lives so that don't get to see us as much because we're always working, and so we want to also give them a special gift as well.
Speaker 9: Oh actually, oh my god, I know exactly who.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, angry Julian, hon it, Julian.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, do you want a message or anything on like we can put a little bit of little messages there on the card, on the on the cup from you, Okay.
Speaker 3: To our new tradition. No one gets me like you do.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fun. Yeah, to a new tradition. Okay, good, I got.
Speaker 1: That, and you can expect these at the store, probably never, because this is actually a radio show.
Speaker 4: My name is Jewbel. Yeah, Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and the show is called the Jewbel Show.
Speaker 1: And this is actually a segment we do call to catch a cheater, where if your significant other things you might be messing around, we see whose name they give us for flowers or our Bucks cups and things like that. And your boyfriend Victor is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 11: Hi, honey, Hi, so listen. I just need to ask you who is Julia?
Speaker 3: Julian is my manager at work?
Speaker 11: Why why are you so you're chooting on me with your mager?
Speaker 3: Are you joking right now?
Speaker 9: You literally know that I just got a promotion, So I just wanted to give him a thank you for helping me.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have gotten the promotion if it wasn't for him.
Speaker 11: That's great, That's that's totally that's that's awesome of course. But you know when did you find out out this promotion?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 11: Tell me that?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, because I didn't think I had to. You know how hard I work, and you know how much I love this job and obviously you know that that, Like, that's literally why I had to switch my schedule. If I work at night, I can become shift leader. So I had to switch my schedule. And he's the one that's been helping me and giving me tips.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't even understand, Like why are you doing this?
Speaker 11: Well, one was a little weird that you, you know, wouldn't tell me about this, And number two, what is this new tradition we're talking about.
Speaker 9: I don't think it really matters because there's something to do with work, and obviously I don't know. We don't really talk about things like that anymore. We just kind of go day by day, Like I don't know what to tell you. I tell you almost everything. You knew I was getting a promotion. It's not really a big deal at all. And also, like, why would I even tell you you have to call a radio station to get something out of me instead of just coming to me directly. I don't understand. This is why I probably didn't tell you. We can't even communicate properly, So what are you doing? Why would you think I'm cheating or anything? It's literally a thing you get.
Speaker 11: Because I overheard you on the drive. Were talking about late nights and you know, talking about how it's just you and me, you know, late nights or whatever, and how I and you know I can't stand doing it either. Okay, but don't you.
Speaker 9: I think it's a little weird that you're just listening to my conversations in the right through. That's a little weird right now, and that's really uncomfortable for me.
Speaker 3: You're taking things so out of context.
Speaker 5: Well, I appreciate this is probably shocking for you to hear. You also have to understand, honey, that your man is coming to you saying that he's worried. He loves you, he doesn't feel comfortable in this situation, and you're just jumping down his throne being super defensive, Like do you want to try to make him feel like you're really not cheating? Because this I'm not really clear here, are you, victor?
Speaker 11: I mean no, I've fun hearing me at all, and I have been nothing supportive of her, nothing, and what you're trying to accomplish.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know you're absolutely right? You are you really do? You try?
Speaker 9: You do whatever you like, give me my face and you try not to smother me. But like, I don't think it's easy to talk to you or tell you anything. Actually, even even the way you're approaching me about this is what's getting me upset and lively. You're trying to support me apworting me by outing me and calling a radio.
Speaker 3: Station instead of talking to me. That's not supportive at all.
Speaker 9: You don't even know me. I mean, look look at everything you're doing right now. I know for a fact, Julian probably wouldn't do any of this. He would just talk to me because he actually understands me.
Speaker 4: That sounds suspect, Sophie.
Speaker 11: Yeah, what is that supposed to earn? Means he understands you or he and I are donald? So what have you guys have like quantified in one on one time? You know what?
Speaker 3: I'm actually I'm actually pretty sored of this.
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am okay, I'm Julian. Is that what you wanted to hear? Everything?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, but you know you say you do everything, you give me faith, But honestly, I am so tired of this and I'm done with you.
Speaker 3: I'm done with this. This was the last strong I'm done.
Speaker 4: She hung up. Victor.
Speaker 11: Uh oh great, that makes sense I guess has got me all the time. I guess.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, ay man.
Speaker 11: Exactly to go? Yeah, well, what are you gonna do? What happens when you're an idiots for two years?
Speaker 4: I guess you're not an idiot. No, it's not your fault.
Speaker 1: And uh, you'll find someone who won't be like that to you and won't cheat on you. And also hopefully at least if you can take anything from it, it's like, don't feel bad about the feelings that you were having because they were correct.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and don't be afraid to bring that up and have those conversations because your person is going to hear you and not make you feel like that.
Speaker 11: Thank you, guys, thank you. I'm I'm sorry to have this be well. Yeah, it fills up your time. I'm sorry about that, but I think I have to go, and I just want to I just want to be alone. Yeah, understandable, manure.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 4: I'm stupid, You're smart, I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you willing to admit that, it's almost time.
Speaker 1: For America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramiers and ugh, is this here over yet?
Speaker 4: Trivia for all the trivia glory.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of the holidays officially being over and things getting back to normal, it's time for a little retail therapy and Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you vers Victoria, they're also here to help you with all of your way. No more holiday schedule needs instare or at Macy's dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go with a pop quiz.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be a hard one. Victoria. Why how many minutes late were you for work this morning? Are you serious? It wasn't my What was my fault? Ninety three? I'll help you. What ninety three? Yeah, ninety three minutes? Ninety three minutes? That's a lot. You're right, I'm sorry plus thirteen?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Why? Plus thirteen? Because I did the math wrong? I apologize wo over one hundred minutes, that's not true. One hundred and six minutes.
Speaker 6: Yea, because ninety three would be over an hour. Yeah, I wasn't over an hour you were. No, I wasn't you were.
Speaker 3: How did I get here?
Speaker 4: Didn't you get here after my first trending?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: I was here during your trending because I was standing outside the door by just don't know. Let's move on. Okay, all right, now divide that by four what I'm not gonna have anymore? Ooh, that right? Okay, but that's not all right. I think you could do pretty well today.
Speaker 1: Call us up eight and eight three four three one o six one eighty eight three four three one oh six one. You also DMS at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewel Show dot com.
Speaker 4: Don't play you for Victoria next.
Speaker 13: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 1: Time for America is a favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Roma is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 4: TJ. What up, TJ? Hey, how's it going great? How are you doing? Not too bad? Not gonna lie, not doing too great? So you might might be a nice one for just not giving. I just I was really when I was laying in bed last night, I was like, I'm ready for tomorrow. My last night to me this morning. You're supposed to be.
Speaker 6: At that point I met last night. I'm not supposed to be sleeping. I was like, you know what, I'm gonna feel great tomorrow. I even thought of like what you McCall it trash talk? Yes, thank you, but that didn't work out.
Speaker 2: It didn't.
Speaker 4: Well no, That's why I'm like, this is TJ. Are you on time for work today? Are going to be on time?
Speaker 12: I'm already on time.
Speaker 11: I'm just sitting in my workman right now, actually already.
Speaker 4: Beating Victoria all right. Days in Victoria out of the studio.
Speaker 10: I got my wordle and I got my wordle and two guesses today, so I think it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a good day. It's gonna be a good day for you, for sure. Thirty seconds answered as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win you ready, TJ?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 4: Alright, man, your time starts now. What are the two halves of half and half milk and cream? Which organ in the human body is responsible for producing insulin the liver? What is the longest river in the world, the Nile? What type of rock is formed from cooled lava? Lava rock? Who was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean Amelia Earhart? All right, got that in.
Speaker 1: Victoria's coming back into the studio, and while she's getting settled, TJ, what's something you would like to tell the world today.
Speaker 11: Let's see I uh spell one of the top selling energy drinks on the market.
Speaker 4: So just sweet.
Speaker 2: And let's just say, look out for some exciting new flavors.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, sounds like Victoria use that one. What's that Red Bull Rebel flavors coming?
Speaker 4: Hey? Tell me bring the air races back. I really missed the Red Bull air races.
Speaker 2: That is that it's a thing, that it's an airplane races they used to do that.
Speaker 4: Huh, they don't anymore because the liabilities. But bring it back. Who cares what you can flavor?
Speaker 3: I can do?
Speaker 4: All right? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Okay, Victoria, you ready, I think so thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to beat TJ outright to win. Scared, TJ, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 11: All right, ready, go?
Speaker 4: What are the two halves of half and half? What milk and cream?
Speaker 5: Which which organ in the human body is responsible for producing insulin?
Speaker 4: What organ?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: You just looked at your body. I don't know that one of them, shouts out to you, nice life. What is the longest river in the world? That this is not my fault? I know it. Give me a second, Give me a second. That that's a desert. That's the very opposite of the.
Speaker 1: All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 2: Producer rad Victoria did get one correct blows that out.
Speaker 4: TJ got three though.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, CJ. Could be it's not a surprise you, Victoria. Today you got one hundred dollars Macy's gift card.
Speaker 4: Thank you for playing awesome. Thank you, yeah man, Let's get the answer now with Nina. Half in half is whole milk and cream. Oh.
Speaker 5: The organ that is responsible for producing any is the pancreas say it. The longest river in the world is the Nile rivers say that one. The rock that is formed from cold lava is Anus rock. And can ask how did I okay? Thanks guys Ignius raw. Amelia Earhart is the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 4: I knew that you didn't get there well because you were laughing. You didn't. I need you to be on your You're supposed to tell me when to move on to the next question. You gotta be on it. Nina, you're wasting time here. I only have thirty seconds. Don't even try to blame me. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 1: Congratulations play you were Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. If you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com and you could be the next contestant to try to take down the powerhouse.
Speaker 4: Of trivia known as Victoria Ramirez. I knew those questions. Can you call her a powerhouse again? Powerhouse of trivia? Why is that funny to you? Obviously? Yes, I knew all those questions. I just couldn't speak in fascinat.
Speaker 2: I hate to explain a joke, but it's funny when he calls you a powerhouse, because you're literally the worst at trivia, and a powerhouse would imply that you're great at it, worse than me?
Speaker 4: Right, highly doubt.
Speaker 6: No first dated follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Michayla is on the phone today for a first day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Jason. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Mikayla, how long has it been since you heard from Jason?
Speaker 7: It's been two weeks. We had been like talking very regularly before that, so this is not common for us to go days without.
Speaker 3: Like talking like this.
Speaker 4: Did you try to talk to me?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean so I texted him after a date and he sent me a one word response and then nothing.
Speaker 3: I was like, how is your day? And he was like good, and I was like sick.
Speaker 5: It always feels like a middle finger, like after you asked me question, get is good?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 4: How is the date?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 4: Was the date good?
Speaker 3: Amazing?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It lasted for like ever.
Speaker 4: It lasted for. It was a long date.
Speaker 3: It was it was. We did like a lot of different things.
Speaker 7: So we like we met at the mall, which at first I was like, this is a little weird, but it was because he'd coordinated with the pet store to let us play with the puppies.
Speaker 4: That's so sweet.
Speaker 7: Yes, they like never do that, but I guess he like knows the owner or the manager or something and so and I was like, oh, okay, so I felt very special and I gotta play with the puppy and I love puppies, and so that was wonderful and were just like cuddled with puppies and like talked for like the longest time and yeah, and he is like so cute with the puppies. And then like we went to the cheesecake factory, which is like one of my favorite because I just I'm like obsessed with the avocado egg rolls, like genuinely then like we were you know, like we'd finished eating, and he was like, I really don't want like to say goodbye yet, like I'm not really ready for it to end.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I have a couple of like air inst run.
Speaker 7: We're at Target, like there's a few things I need to get, Like would you want.
Speaker 3: To go with me? Is that weaverd? And I was like, oh no, I would love to go with you to Target.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Wait so you hit puppies, the cheesecake factory and.
Speaker 5: All day, all on one day, right, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, this is beautiful.
Speaker 7: I'm like you can tell a lot by beruson like what they get when they go to Target and like how they do the Target experience. And I was very impressed by like what he got, Like he was getting like my Sai surface cleaner. So I'm like, obviously he likes to keep things really clean and like that's important, you know because like a lot of guys don't clean. And he bought toilet paper, you know, Like I was like, Okay, so he feels comfortable around me and he like he gets good toilet paper, which like a lot of guys I feel like, get really cheap scratchy toilet paper and you're like, I never want to go to the bathroom when I'm over at your house. And he got really nice, like very soft toilet paper, and.
Speaker 3: So I was like, okay, okay, okay, he takes.
Speaker 7: Care of himself, Okay. But then like after Target, it kind of felt like he was rushed. He was like, oh, I really got back home. I really need to check out my jog, which I totally understand, but then it kind of felt like he was like trying to get away from me, and he like he took me to my car that was back at the mall, but I just kind of felt like he was like like something changed and maybe he was like ready to, like I don't know, get out of there, which made me feel like maybe I did something wrong, like maybe I mess something up. Like I was kind of like ribbing him and like teasing him a bit, and like you know, when we got back to the car, like I was kind of teasing him about the stop toilet paper, and it was kind of I was trying to be like flirty and cute and like joky, and I'm like worried that it like came across like demeaning or like weird or mean or well what.
Speaker 4: Did you say, like how did it become demeaning?
Speaker 3: Well, I was just like, Sweety needs extra sauce for his extra cute.
Speaker 1: Bum bum.
Speaker 7: And I was trying to be cutesy, and I, you know, sometimes it hits.
Speaker 3: Some sometimes miss the mark.
Speaker 7: And now I'm like and then that was kind of when he was like, yeah, I really need to get back and you check with my dog, and I was like, yeah, I feel the maybe, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't feel like that warn't like completely ghosty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like you know obviously, I you know, I we had so much fun for such a long time. Them just like, Okay, so I said one stupid thing, Like I'm gonna say a lot of stupid things, this was the one super thing ruin it.
Speaker 4: We'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, thank you, Okay, plus song come back, your first day follow up.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of your first date follow up, if you're just joining us, Mikayla is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by Jason. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why is ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Mikayla, why don't you refresh our memory on your date with Jason.
Speaker 3: I mean, we had an amazing date.
Speaker 7: We played with puppy if we had amazing avocado egg rolls at the Shusak factory, and then we went and wandered the streets or the streets the aisles of Target, and I mean, like, it doesn't get better than that.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: And the only thing you can think of that he's not calling you back is because of what I teased.
Speaker 7: Him about his toilet peeper selection and I said that he needed extra saft toilet paper for his extra cute bumbum.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I'm saying this.
Speaker 4: Why I'm going to lose my mind? Yeah, I mean you told him you had to extra cute bum bum. You should like that. True.
Speaker 11: I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: And then now I can't believe I've how to repeat it the world. I'm like, oh God, everybody knows.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hi, masweak to Jason please ye. Hey, Jason, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Jason, the show's here. I'm Nina also on it. Fine, I'm Victoria. Hi.
Speaker 11: What can I do for you? Guys?
Speaker 4: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 11: No? I have not. But you know what, Actually, I have seen your clips one, so I'm actually but I've seen a couple of clips.
Speaker 1: That's dope. Okay, Well, congratulations you're on the show. We do a segment on the show called the first Day follow Up. That's where if you go out on a day with somebody and you end up ghosting them, that person can ask us to call you and ask why you're ghosting?
Speaker 4: So are you ghosting anybody?
Speaker 11: Okay? Yeah, I sha where this is going? Look? Uh yeah, I am. I am. I'm ghosting a girl who is a she's a bit of a klepto. So that's kind of the big crux of it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you talking about MICHAELA? Yeah, I was gonna see if.
Speaker 11: Okay, I am.
Speaker 3: Let me let me just kind of explain.
Speaker 11: So we went target and she only had a purse so you know, I saw what she was carrying, and she was right next to me the whole time. We got into the car, and she had this huge thing of orbit gum that she offered me and I said where did she get that from? And said, oh, I bought him. And I am absolutely positive she did not buy anything in the target. I'm almost positive she she shoplifted. And I'm not cool with that because I mean, how do I know that you're not gonna, you know, give me like sole and goods for my birthday or something, you knowlted. She absolutely did, She absolutely took her with her, but it seemed because she didn't she didn't pay for it. She stood next to me when I checked out and walked out and me she said, oh, yeah, I bought it. I'm like, no, you didn't.
Speaker 3: She just took it.
Speaker 11: So listen, that was her explanation. And I don't like people that lie. I don't want people that shoplift. I think that's, you know, weird at the stagum.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, maybe feel weird.
Speaker 11: You know, I don't want to go on a date that.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you that I did pay for that. Yes, yes, I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's MICHAELA. She's actually on the phone listening.
Speaker 11: And great, good, great, great, you know what. I'm actually I'm actually glad she's on the phone because I think that this will steer her away from, you know, a like a crime. This will probably make her maybe a little bit more embarrassed about, you know, her conduct the first time you meet somebody. I'm kind of surprised you didn't make off with a puppy. So we were, you know, trying out.
Speaker 7: You should be embarrassed by your conduct, your conduct. You're just assuming that I stole it. But maybe you were just a little too busy paying attention to your fancies. Man as you toilet paper, you know the way, and bought some gum.
Speaker 11: No, no, I'm not. You were attached with the hips to me basically the entire time, following me around like a poppy. Actually, so I do not see you go to a checkout.
Speaker 3: Or anything, you know what, Let me see it, let me look through it. I'm sure I have a receipt.
Speaker 7: I have the freaking hard app So even if I don't have this physical copy, I know I.
Speaker 3: Will have it. It's it's hard to app you know.
Speaker 11: It actually will be better if you just admitted that you took it, because I think that at this point you're kind.
Speaker 3: Of just denying denying, and it's.
Speaker 11: Not really taking you any more appealing to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bason, Hello, Yeah I did.
Speaker 7: I found it and I found the physical copy, so you don't think that I bought it on a different day if I send you the app. So I'm gonna send you this right now.
Speaker 3: Your twit.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're sitting.
Speaker 11: Yes, guys, I'm I'm so devastated to call me a twit. I don't know how I'm ever going to recover from this. Really, I don't know how I'm gonna recover. She just call me a twit. Twit twit, guys, you call me a twit? That is yes, I've never called the Twitter's crazy.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm waiting, so you're gonna feel bad if.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at look at your tech.
Speaker 11: Okay, well I guess I'm wrong. I do see it here?
Speaker 4: Do say that she bought it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah it does.
Speaker 11: But yeah, all right, well look I'm wrong, and when you're wrong, that you're wrong. So I am sorry about that. I really was convinced, obviously, because you know when you're when you're convinced you stick to your convictions. Why did you that, you know, because I I really did not remember a single instance where she was not next to me, and I didn't remember seeing her pay for it, so the reasoning was there. So I am sorry. I was wrong totally.
Speaker 4: You don't think she's no.
Speaker 11: I no, no, that was a little.
Speaker 4: Exciting, Jason. Would you like to go on another date with Mika? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 11: I don't. Yeah, well, I mean yeah, no, I actually would. I actually would because she was very cute and like, yeah, I know, like I I am like very sorry about that, Like, well, I really believe something. I go in hard on it and I was definitely on the.
Speaker 3: Step by me.
Speaker 11: But I would like another chance because I am sorry about that. And up until that thing kind of sent me down a rabbit hole, I was having a really nice time. I really enjoyed, you know, getting to know her and you know, go to Target and kind of just walk around and have a nice time and bop around with you know, puppies and whatnot. She probably told you about it, but we had a great time. I brought her to a pet store and it was it was fun and I would like I would like to see her again, and I would be bummed if you know, uh, this was what ruined it, some stupid you.
Speaker 4: Know, jumping to like the worst case scenario. Okay, well, Mikayla, would you like to go on a date with him? Still?
Speaker 7: I would like to see him again because I did think he was really cool, But like, you have to give people the benefit of a doubt before you jump to conclusions and called them something like a thief Like that is a very far week to make, especially before somebody that you just met. So I am willing to give you a second chance if you are willing to be I don't know, I guess a little bit more open minded and give yeah and give people great.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, I really am sorry, and I really appreciate the second camp. I really do, actually, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Well you've got a second date. Congratulations Mikayla and Jason. You know she's not a thief.
Speaker 3: Now, yay? Good Jule's first.
Speaker 4: Date follow up. Do you have any bad habits?
Speaker 1: You know, like chewing on your steering wheel and traffic for picking your boss's nose. Yeah, tweaking things at times they shouldn't be tweaked. Oh sorry, officer. What cold outside and you're smuggling those raisins in your shirt? I hope that gets me out of a ticket. Well, it turns out that some bad habits can actually be good for you, and a list is going viral of habits that everybody considers bad but are actually good good. We'll go over it next so that you can be like, see, I told you twenty two donuts right before bed is a good thing. Next to show what is your baddest habits? A double show? Do you bite your fingernails? Do you like to procrastinate? Maybe you aren't fart in public? Well, those habits, although that's impressive, are things that people might say are bad and they could actually be good for you.
Speaker 4: Why do I say that?
Speaker 1: Because the list is going viral of habits that everybody considers bad but are actually surprisingly good for you. So we'll go over those right now so you can see what bad habits you have that are actually good.
Speaker 4: So you can tell people to shut up if they tell you their bad habits.
Speaker 1: Crying is good for you. I've never heard of crying as a bad habit. No, I would definitely tell you to shut up, and said that on the list really bad habits that people are that are actually good for you.
Speaker 5: It makes me question the person that came on with this list, because crying is very therapeutic.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like it depends like where you cry, like I've always been twenty Wait.
Speaker 2: Hold on, yeah, if crying rises to the level of habit you see, hell yeah, maybe this jewal show is about to buy better help then maybe this time. I mean, if it's a habit but it says it helps, he's paying physically and emotionally.
Speaker 1: I think crying is fine. I do it all the time. I did it just the other day talking about Eat Pray Love with Nina.
Speaker 4: You did, wait, you did? We were talking about this.
Speaker 6: I'm not even gonna ask why you were talking about Eat Pray.
Speaker 1: But there's a scene in Eat Pray Love where she's talking to this guru guy and he's talking about meditating. And he's a cute little dude with like three teeth, and he's like, do you when you meditate, think of everything smiling, even your spleen? And see, I'm getting teared up and thinking about it right now. It's just so touchy.
Speaker 5: Wait, and then he started to recite about how he starts to think about his spleen smiling at him, and then he got really teary.
Speaker 4: Why do you got your spleen? Because the guy said to me, I don't understand, eat, pray, love. Okay, I don't know if you know this, but you will crash? Is it at wrong com so we have the best commerce stations.
Speaker 1: Another habit that people say is bad that actually good for you, shaking or vibrating your leg when you have to sit for a long time.
Speaker 5: Oh, say that, that's annoying. I guess I could see how would be annoying to people. But I used to do that a lot. Why do we do it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Why is it good for you? It says it.
Speaker 1: It's the blood moving, and it's better than being completely stationary for hours.
Speaker 6: I can't be stationary though, Like I used to take like standardized tests. Oh I know, and I like my I would get so tense. I'd be like can I go to bathroom? Like Victoria, you have twenty minutes left of the test, and like I need to go to bath room, Like are you done? Nobody need to go to the bad Like I would just like get so anxious and.
Speaker 4: Like it pent up. Oh, I don't know how people do that? Did you start shaking? Yeah, like my loof to.
Speaker 6: Start shaking my and I would. Eventually the teacher would be like, okay, you can just go to the bathroom. Like at this point, you're not men.
Speaker 4: It's fine. Add is so terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, it's intent very good at add Yeah, you know what, I'm going to be.
Speaker 4: Good at one thing. I'll be good at that.
Speaker 1: We're going over a list of habits that everybody can sit is bad, but they're actually good for you.
Speaker 4: Talking to yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I talk to myself all the time all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we go what He's like, nothing. My daughter talks to herself all the time, and I find it to be the cutest thing ever.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. She also reads out loud, which I also think is cute. That helps people. Actually, yeah it does.
Speaker 2: She's she's like, when I read it in my head, it gets all jumbled, and so it's like, okay, cool, So she reads out loud.
Speaker 4: She talks to herself randomly. It's very cute. She's talking to like a friend, like an invisible friend. Oh no, She's like, hey, doaklan, she's talking herself. I'm only laughing at that because I know Victoria is like Casame when they're younger.
Speaker 1: It's a good way to kill time if you're driving too. I talk to myself all the time while I'm driving.
Speaker 4: Should she be driving? I forget that.
Speaker 1: I'm that I talk to myself and I'll be in public and then I'll do it and then someone will look at me weird. Like the other day I was walking down the street and I was like, because you didn't take the trush out, you stupid dummy.
Speaker 4: This person looked at me like, what are you talking to me?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, sorry, that's a different man talking to.
Speaker 4: Yourself, and I was doing it in a weird voice. So especially you talking to yourself, it's some characters.
Speaker 1: He's talking to somebody else talking to me through that's good, Free.
Speaker 4: Says.
Speaker 1: Although it can be taking a sign of loneliness, it also helps you concentrate and organize the ideas, of course, without overdoing it.
Speaker 4: A trust show.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a sign of intelligence when it was like, actually, your voice, not like a character.
Speaker 4: Showing up in the middle of his show up all the time.
Speaker 1: Sometimes not when I want him to look at the grocery store when I'm looking for something, and then so I see someone next to me, I'm like, sorry, I'm not I'm not insane.
Speaker 4: His name is Beau. Yeah, well that's.
Speaker 1: Habits that everybody considers bad but are actually good for you.
Speaker 4: Swearing actually good for you.
Speaker 1: People say it's bad, but letting a few choice words fly is a great way to reduce stress and dull pain. So really, you're not cursing, You're just practicing verbal therapy, they say, I like it.
Speaker 6: I was told that I've really like, I've developed a really bad potty mouth when I went home for the break this last Christmas. Really yes, And I was like, well, I don't want you may tell you like No, I didn't, and then.
Speaker 4: I swore and I'm okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Tell them it's verbal therapy to therapize myself verbally.
Speaker 4: I've told them it because the studio. But yeah, that works, took.
Speaker 1: Another habit that everybody considers bad but might actually be good for you is daydreaming.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah too, I'm jealous of daydreamers.
Speaker 4: How do you have the time? You make? Time?
Speaker 6: Time is not a real concept jewels words, but a.
Speaker 4: Lot of times, isn't it? Kind of where ideas start?
Speaker 5: Like where real dreams start is like, yeah, daydream and you're like, oh, what if? And then you go off on a little la la land and the next thing you know, you're making it your real life.
Speaker 1: I think it becomes a bad habit when you're doing it at times when you shouldn't be daydreaming, Like if we have a meeting, nine times out of ten, I'm not there.
Speaker 4: Somewhere else. Respectfully, doesn't this come back to ADD maybe a little bit. I have a great time every time I do it. You're really good when you're good at you.
Speaker 1: When you have ADD and you're in meetings and someone calls on you to ask answer something, you get good to being like, well, you know, talk around it for a little bit, and then finally figure out what the point is. And the number one bad habit that they say is actually good for you is being picky.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, really in regards to partners food.
Speaker 1: It just says learning to say no sometimes is a good habit and shows you know what you want or need.
Speaker 5: Can we call my mom and tell her this right now?
Speaker 1: How often I get yelled at for this particular thing? Really, I would like some backup. You're too picky with boys? Yes, everything.
Speaker 4: Just try it.
Speaker 1: Just go out and try und it's time for Nina.
Speaker 4: What's trending? Do you have a bell or something over there?
Speaker 5: Because this is like the first big milestone of twenty twenty five that's happening, and I feel like we just need like a.
Speaker 4: Before I tell you what it is. Okay, Yeah, there you go. Are you ready? Drum roll? The first big moment of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: The law and order sound Yeah, Okay, that works.
Speaker 4: Zenda and Tom Holland are engaged.
Speaker 14: Would not burn back because everyone just gets So I had to go and look that up because a lot of people were talking about how they could be engaged after seeing Zenda on the red carpet at the Golden Globes because she was wearing a huge rock.
Speaker 4: So rumors started.
Speaker 5: But now multiple news outlets are confirming that the two of them are engaged.
Speaker 6: Okay, but it's news outlets like they're not confirming. Is that not weird that we were saying, oh my gosh, you more engaged?
Speaker 4: We don't know these people. They have not said.
Speaker 5: Anything, yes, but that's how this works.
Speaker 1: Have known better than to wear a diamond that finger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's kind of like a slow rollout, but sources are sources close to them are saying that it happened between Christmas and New Year's and that it was quiet that the family wasn't there and that was something very intimate for the two of them. Now, Tom Holland has been doing interviews talking about how he wasn't going to be joining Zinda on the red carpet because he wanted her to have her moment and like they've just been really cute and everybody's been talking about him. So then you roll out the New Year with the official dun dun.
Speaker 4: Dum, but they haven't said anything.
Speaker 2: It's good to know, though, that celebrities really are just like us to do the most basic thing, which is getting engaged over the I was going.
Speaker 1: To say, yeah, you would think somebody creative like that, right, are celebrities super creative creators?
Speaker 4: So I find a creative way to do.
Speaker 5: But also to your point, Victoria, she wouldn't have wore the ring if she didn't want people to know.
Speaker 6: But also she was on a red carpet, like, had a lot of jewelry on in general, but it's on that fingers.
Speaker 2: Zendeia is way too calculated to not have known exactly what she was to.
Speaker 5: They don't actually have a lot of bad rumors or anything flying around about them. They are pretty low key, so it's like anything that they do is calculated.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, that's kind of true.
Speaker 5: So I cannot be engaged though, And if that comes out, then fine, then Victoria was right, But I doubt it.
Speaker 4: Another trend that's been going on.
Speaker 5: I guess if you on social media at all, there's people talking about and taking videos of drones all throughout the sky. Actually, Gabby said she even saw some videos of people like pranking people that are looking for drones in the sky by sending out balloons.
Speaker 4: With lights on it. People go crazy.
Speaker 5: But there's been over five thousand reports in just the past few weeks about people citing drones across the country.
Speaker 4: And big drones, like big plane type drones.
Speaker 5: Well that's what officials are coming out to say that people are seeing is probably playing.
Speaker 4: They are not.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the videos. They're not as big as planes, nor do they look like planes. While they're saying.
Speaker 5: Other options for what it could be, it also could be people just playing with their drones.
Speaker 4: Also could be law enforcement.
Speaker 5: And then if people are thinking that it's because of another country or something sketchy, then there are lights probably wouldn't be on, which is a great point because if you're trying to survey us from somewhere else and you don't want to get busted, why would you have big shiny drones shining on people to see.
Speaker 2: If I was a foreign government and I wanted to spy on the United States of America, I would do two things. One, I would just go on TikTok. The second thing I would do is fly drones right after Christmas, where everybody got a bunch of drones for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, well that's an interesting conspiracy.
Speaker 4: But also a lot of people probably got drones for Christmas. No, but Christmas, it's happening before Christmas. We always give your kid flight he die the Xbox Really, just don't buy the Xbox, play it, repackage it, wrap it. That's how you do it. What Yeah, come on, way, I don't think it's as sketchy as everybody thinks.
Speaker 1: Is nobody talking about aliens like other countries and they were. It's way more realistic that it would be alien because.
Speaker 5: We've had the conversation about aliens and we already know that it's supposed to they're supposed to come at some point this year, But they don't think this is it because they could be touching down.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't they touch down if those aliens? I kind of believe it could be aliens, But I think it's just the most sense.
Speaker 4: I don't that makes more sense than a plane. Your first guests should always it's not a plane. They do not look like planes. They look like boxes.
Speaker 2: Your first guests should always be it's our own government spying on us. That's your first guest every time.
Speaker 4: Like you just said, why don't they just go on tiptolls on it's either our own or Jeff Bezos, which is a shadow government. Yeah, also didn't a public one? Wait what about Siri?
Speaker 5: The whole thing with Apple they had till they're paying ninety five million dollars to not say that they were spying on us.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guys, people are watching us.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, it's Zuckerberry.
Speaker 5: Anyways, there's nothing to be scared of, say the XB I believe all.
Speaker 1: Of these Yeah, I believe every single thing that came out of all our mouths.
Speaker 4: I don't believe there's an that's what's trending. Jubles Dirty Little Secret on the New Hits of one six point one. Hello, Hey, what up? You have ad a little secret?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 12: I can't believe I actually.
Speaker 4: Made it a sweet I'm excited to hear it. I believe it either. What's your little secret?
Speaker 12: Might as well as stand up, don't sit down?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 12: Hey, I had a old Benet friend of mine years ago, and she was a total nympho maniac, and uh, one night when we were getting ready to hook up, I was like, you know, it would be funny you should take a shot out of my because I'm a grower, not a shower.
Speaker 4: Was it a full shot? Did you even do that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I oh, I think I know how you would do it because he still had it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I have a lot often Yeah, the old jacket.
Speaker 4: Wow, I never thought that.
Speaker 1: You actually, if you're like that, you're caring around little shot glasses.
Speaker 4: I don't all thought about it either. Shot glass. That's pretty creative and entertainment. What was this? What was the alcohol?
Speaker 12: I think it was silver tequila?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was gonna ask him and burned.
Speaker 12: I know my wife is going to hear this. This is years ago, and I said, I'm going to reach out to Jubil and the rest of.
Speaker 7: The crew because you're you're.
Speaker 12: Gonna face palm so hard.
Speaker 4: That's my honey, because for a good time.
Speaker 1: Wife ever sipped from your chalice before?
Speaker 4: I hope that's how you did your wedding toast.
Speaker 12: Actually we just courthouse. We're married now we have.
Speaker 4: Congratulations. Yeah for that and that story. That's an amazing story. I have a good one.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Yay?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 9: I was tegnant my ex husband cheated on me and decided that he wanted a divorce.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, we lived together.
Speaker 7: I would vomit into his shampoo bottles.
Speaker 4: Good for you, I would.
Speaker 3: You're into his sip bottles? Why he stunk so much?
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, sorry, you cheat on a pregnant lady. Yeah, for a while she's knocked up with your kid. You can have vomit in your shampoo.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I ever am living with someone and again and we decide to break up, I'm out that day.
Speaker 4: I had to come back after I gave birth because you go out of state, Candy.
Speaker 3: When he came back.
Speaker 4: That's fair, go you. Yeah, well, thank you for telling us your trary little secret. All right bye, what's your dirty little secret.