Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, friend, friend, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What are we?
Speaker 3: Are we on day fifty two?
Speaker 1: I don't know how people are keeping track.
Speaker 2: You know, we're not keeping track of the dates. Well, what's a day? What's time? What's a month?
Speaker 1: What is We don't know?
Speaker 3: It's it's erased.
Speaker 1: Time doesn't matter time.
Speaker 2: Time after time, time after time.
Speaker 1: There's a dyler. That's why I start like, that's what it is. So I saw Sidney yesterday in real life. She came to do a Patreon episode.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're gonna paper.
Speaker 1: People are requesting pictures of these wigs that I was, okay, you have to. Somebody was like, I need to see the Black Boyfriend mix baby week. I know what we're talking about, but just know that I got sent some stuff and.
Speaker 2: Yo, and then you took a picture in my phone that I didn't even know and it made me cry.
Speaker 1: God wait, let me see the picture.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the people can't see, which is rude. So Sydney came over yesterday to do this episode and I stepped out.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, yeah, shoot a video of you on your bike and she was like, are you gonna get locked out? And I was like no, who is this guy? This looks like a villain you Okay, a villain is because she has.
Speaker 2: A hat on on top of it.
Speaker 1: It's like v ven, Yes, that's what you look like the wigg is anyway, So I got like out of my apartment because somebody came back into the building I guess when I was outside and locked me. No, and then you and I had no phone on me.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least it was nice yesterday, but I wish I was like, oh man, but like not worried about it because I'm like everybody's yeah, everybody's. So I'm ringing the buzzer for the first floor and they never came to the door.
Speaker 3: Of Shady Boots, so I got to hit.
Speaker 1: The buzzer for the third floor. She was upset. She came down and she was tight. She almost did what she say. She just was like because when you hear the buzzer ringing, you think it's you got a package. So I'm standing there and looking like the mask of Zoro in that way with the hat, and she was like, she like stopped, and I was like, I got locked out. Yeah, if you could thank you and thank you.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that people just being real hesitanting about letting people into their building. Well, I mean I could I get it, Like if somebody looks dat like suspicious, but what is this They look like they don't live there. If you look like you don't live there, to me, I'm not living What does someone living there look like? Because honestly, you yesterday didn't look like you had any home.
Speaker 1: To live in.
Speaker 2: We're gonna post the photo that that you with this episode. People know you look like you're selling really bad knives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my building only has four apartments there, so I know you like recognize the people that you live with. So that's what I'm saying. If somebody that I don't know is asking me to let them in, I'm gonna be like, you don't live here.
Speaker 2: But that's you, you know, that's you making sure that you see the people that live in your building. But there's tons of people who just walk out, they don't try to get to know nobody, and then be surprised when they're shady to somebody who actually lives in the building. They're like, you don't live here, and it's like, actually, I've been here for two years right.
Speaker 1: Well, when I lived in a bigger building, I only knew like two of my neighbors. That's true.
Speaker 2: You can't remember everybody's face if your building is big, But if your building is smaller.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh that's two f I mean.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know anybody's building.
Speaker 2: Should do a better job of like having like one community meeting a month or something like a party so that you can just community Sydney.
Speaker 1: Everybody doesn't live where you live, y'all. Every day is a community building. All the neighbors know each other. Is like where everybody's birthmark is birthstone.
Speaker 2: I mean, especially during this time during quarantine, it's like you should be getting to know the people that's in your building. You should see them. You should do neighborhood watch or something like look outside your window, see who's coming in and out of the building.
Speaker 1: Like you have the time. I mean, I don't know everybody who lives in the apartment below me. I know that one is a drunk white girl that refused to pay her taxing.
Speaker 2: Tell that story, right, But I don't know what she like.
Speaker 1: If we passed each other on the street, I wouldn't know what she looks like. It was late at night, but also like you know, they'd be looking like. That's what we're gonna say on the restord shout out to all the Beige listeners listening all over the world, we appreciate you for being a.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I mean I finally saw my upstairs neighbor. And there's literally just four tenants in this building. I finally saw her. I have not seen her.
Speaker 1: Wait, you have two it's two apartments.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Carolina, and then the woman that lives apartment. There's a woman that lives in her son and I think somebody else lives there, and then you know it's Sharyah who lives on my floor. But yeah, I finally saw her. And I've been here since when November October. I had never seen this woman. And I was like, ah, hi, I'm your I'm the gay woman downstairs.
Speaker 1: You saw her getting in her apartment or coming.
Speaker 2: She was going in her apartment with her mask, She had her laundry and stuff. She wasn't really that friendly, but I was like hi, and she was like and she was.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when people are too friendly, it makes sure you want to not be friendly.
Speaker 2: Why you should be come on now, something it's something about like something like you know how like if somebody's like a morning person and you're the opposite of that when they mourning neighbor, Like, it's something about somebody being very happy that sometimes makes us very angry. But you got to grow up, Okay, You got to understand that there's.
Speaker 1: There's people who you gotta grow up.
Speaker 2: There's people who have different personalities and personalities in you and you have to just adjust.
Speaker 1: Hey, no, I'm applying apply that to yourself. That's no logic. You gotta who have different personalities than.
Speaker 2: You'm radiating positivity and light, and your bitch ass is over there like grumpy cap with a bad weg. You're radiating cocaine energy and have been up all night.
Speaker 1: That's what you radiated. I'm trying to get in.
Speaker 2: I got my mask on and I'm holding my dirty at my freshly steamed draws.
Speaker 1: And you're like, hey, what's going No hi? And then I'm going inside.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, maybe she was ropping the place. You don't even know who she is. You don't even know if that is the person who lives in that apartment. Yo, I do know that, you know, since I'm here all the time, I been hearing the people upstairs. I guess no, well be cause it's.
Speaker 3: It's the woman and her son.
Speaker 2: But I have heard somebody having sex up there, like I've heard something before.
Speaker 1: Oh, how was it? Let's sat it don't sound good.
Speaker 3: Well, how do you know if this sex is good or not?
Speaker 2: You can tell by the rhythm of how the thing is banging, like if if it's if there's like a constant beat like if it if it's on beat, then it's good. If it's not on beat, and it's like it's not on it's not an eight count, but.
Speaker 1: It's like a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's on ones and threes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on the one in three not the two ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, heard you?
Speaker 1: So you have heard your neighbors have sex before?
Speaker 2: Well, I wonder if he brought somebody in there, or maybe they were moving stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but oh yes.
Speaker 2: But whenever I get nosy, because you know I do, I just want to be like, so, how did it start? The sense to set the scene for us, like how did the sex start?
Speaker 3: Were they talking before?
Speaker 1: Did you want to talk to your neighbors about how the scene?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to get involved. You know, it's like, make a little porno for me, an audio porno, Sydney.
Speaker 1: You need to go outside because the other thing you're talking right now sounds insane. I need you to take a lap, put a mask on. Take well.
Speaker 2: For the listeners who don't have Patreon, I you know I have my bike. My bike is back in business, babies.
Speaker 1: The back is bike.
Speaker 2: Bike is back.
Speaker 4: Bike is back bikes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know I I Am going to make sure that I stay more active because it kind of was disgusting that I hadn't gone to the gym. Not not one time this year. Have not worked out, not one time this year.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the last time most of us went to the gym was the very beginning of March or the last week of February. So no, you only you only had like a month and a half to go, two months to go to the gym.
Speaker 2: But like you still work out, Marie, tell people about your your little workouts you got. You got your sister helping you on the side to talk to the people about what you do. No, my sister did want to work out with me because I got some booty bands from but.
Speaker 1: We did that one time, and I.
Speaker 2: Have not worked out since in like the last week, I don't know. I go on like a run like once a week. That's how I've been working. And then I'll come home.
Speaker 1: And try to do some situps so that I can still kind of have like adlines. If I suck it.
Speaker 2: In the your body is disgusting, it should be like motivational for me. But then you just see me and you're like, what does she really need it?
Speaker 1: You know there's people who because your body is fine, that's why, like if you were like really sprawny, I was saying, if you what you're saying, mack, as I said it, I was like, wow, she kind of is. If you were really scrawny, or you were like really really big and like out of shape, then I don't know, maybe you would feel like you needed some motivation. But because you're still slim, you slim thick, and like everything is where it's supposed to be sitting, like of course you're not pressed to work out. You're fine. Do you find my body attractive? It's not my time? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's chat, like what the fuck is your type?
Speaker 1: A female body?
Speaker 3: A ladybody? I hate the word female.
Speaker 2: Well I hate when people call people females, but a female body like a that's how you say that sentence. No, I would say a woman a woman's body. Well, I wouldn't call a woman a female, but I'm saying, okay, the female form.
Speaker 1: I'm a woman, the male girl. By bye. Anyway, you don't need inspiration, friend, You're fine.
Speaker 2: No, but what you want me to gain weight? You want me a little bit bigger than me, Sidney, I don't need I don't want you to do anything. Do what you need to do for your type, though. I just want to know, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not attracted to women. What do I want with your ideal female body? Friend?
Speaker 2: Go ahead and describe it for me, and then it'll help me figure out what mine is. Janelle mona genomans body. I wish she was taller, but you know, look at you.
Speaker 3: She's got.
Speaker 2: It's got really a really nice bosom. I'm into that.
Speaker 4: You like big boobs, uh, I like I like something you said it before, but I like boobs, but it's not like necessary, you know, because I you know, my ex.
Speaker 3: Didn't have a lot, but you know, Toad's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want it enough that I could put something in my mouth, you know, but I do like you need a little like squeezing them a lot. But you know you said you like squeezing them a lot, so the size does matter because you started up top stated.
Speaker 1: Didn't it doesn't. Then you were like, it doesn't put it in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like squeeze, but you know what, you could put a chocolate chip in your mouth too.
Speaker 1: So as long as you have but that's not what. As long as you have, you can't squeeze the trunk.
Speaker 2: If you listen, if you only have one nipple out there, I'm still here for it.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't need to be community listening.
Speaker 2: Yo. When I was in freaking middle school, this chick only had one nipple.
Speaker 1: How do you know she was? I mean, she showed all of us, she showed she doesn't like it was just.
Speaker 2: It's just like I think, like inverted, Like it was all the way inside and one boob like had like some weight on it, and the other one was really flat.
Speaker 3: And you know we were obviously we had.
Speaker 2: Questions, but we didn't ask because we were just like, well, if she wants to come out and tell us what happened. She came in middle, this diplomatic nobody was like nobody. Everybody was pretty pretty nice. But yo, she was bagging all the dudes.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, all do that? I mean she.
Speaker 2: She had a she had I guess a decent enough face that they were like, who cares?
Speaker 1: Kitties don't matter, they don't. I mean, there's more to life. I mean some people got personality, some people got ass, some people got you know, nice ankles, some people got like a solid.
Speaker 2: Calf muscle, I like a nice leg. Some people have like a really good face, and you know they're only missing one tooth. So me, you just you just described me, Marie. Is that your type?
Speaker 1: No, it's still not my type.
Speaker 2: Well it's well, the thing is is that somebody was saying Sidney or somebody was telling Sidney, you're so vain, like all you care about is your looks? Like what else?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: What else? And it's like, Okay, first of all, we already know that I have an outstanding personality. We know that I'm funny, we know that I am likable. I and I'm smart, and I'm outgoing, and I have.
Speaker 1: Other things to offer.
Speaker 2: Don't shame me for caring about how I look. I put real time into it. It is an investment for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you're not investing money to make yourself pretty. You are, Yes, that's what that is.
Speaker 2: You're investing stuff to like add to that. And I think that's what people think is vame God or if I can't, you can't get mad at me that God provided the finances for me to finance some titties. That's not my fault.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody's else your titties. Friend. I'm gonna say that on the record.
Speaker 2: Set, because it's just like I spent so much money. Not one person is like, damn, I wish I had those titties.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know that's I don't think that's what it is. I think it's it's your it's.
Speaker 2: Your physical appearance, like your faith. And maybe you're like you're like fashion aesthetic because I feel like you have like a really good dial So maybe people are like, look at her wear out a corrupt.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? People could be envious of that.
Speaker 2: And then when you come to and then you come to my apartment, it's like, oh, but you don't you don't have style because what is this?
Speaker 1: No, you come to City apartment and you're like, oh, everything is synthetic.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck you, Like it just doesn't feel like Ikea, Like it's not an Ikea aesthetic.
Speaker 1: And it's like, is this particle basis? Wait?
Speaker 3: Is this rent a center?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: No? I was talking about your clothes beings, but you're talking about it in front of your You know, you'd be one of like blends and stuff. You'd be like ali ester and cotton or whatever. I'm not red, you know. Well, I mean I didn't realize that. I really didn't realize that most of the clothes that we wore didn't have cotton in them. It'd be a lot of like red stuff, a lot of American apparel over here.
Speaker 2: Well, I I am against spending too much money on clothes. I am against that. I think that's silly.
Speaker 1: Like I think, well, I refuse to pay full retail price for my Yeah, I think that's ridiculous. I'm gonna get it on sale. I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Fifty, especially during this time, because you're like buying clothes and I'm just like, for what, Marie, But I see what you're doing since I'm not only my buying clothes I bought two bathing suits last week.
Speaker 1: Ask me where I'm going. I didn't even go to the beach last year, but I was like, I need two swim suits for COVID. I don't know what's because you never know. I can't stop spending money. I know, but I can't.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm still having issues with my unemployment. Still haven't gotten that. And you know, by the time I actually get it, COVID will be over. But they said they will give me all this back pay, So that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: So what's happening with your unemployment? You calling you, texting you? How what where are you at in the process. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday and today at seven am to call unemployment. M dim niggas is not picking up. I don't even know how anybody got in contact with anyone. How I called. I've called twice. No, no, no, I've been. But I understand why you need to be on Why do you have to talk to this because I didn't have to because they said online it says that you're partially your application is partially in there.
Speaker 3: You have to follow up with somebody to get the rest.
Speaker 1: Oh that just sounds like they don't want to pay your friend. You think, yeah, if they're seeing your thing is partial, Like everything that is on the website is what you filled out.
Speaker 2: Yep, I filled it out right, I mean, but I when do they is based on your taxes though, right the last time you filed No, because you can get unemployment if you didn't file your taxes.
Speaker 1: That I think is why you're having a hard time.
Speaker 2: Friend, you didn't follow your taxes because it's I thought it was based on your last the last time you filed your taxes.
Speaker 1: No, that's the money is.
Speaker 2: No, your unemployment, the amount that you receive is based on what you used to get paid at your last job. If you didn't follow your taxes, they don't know what you made at your last job.
Speaker 1: It is based on your tax.
Speaker 2: So I think that's why you're having a hard time because you ain't been doing your tax It's true.
Speaker 1: And they're like, well, we need to figure out what she made last because we have she hasn't worked since nineteen ninety eight according to our records.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, because stimulus, everybodys getting the same amount of money, So can I get stimulus even if I didn't do my taxes.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know. Oh no, but that's also based on your taxes though. I mean, you have to make under a certain amount of money to get the same. If you make too much money, then you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Get how much money is that's also I think you have to make under one hundred thousand dollars or okay.
Speaker 1: But that again is based on the last taxes that you fought.
Speaker 2: All right, So I guess when I get off this podcast, I'm going to call someone about some taxes and see if we can sit.
Speaker 1: And I feel like you've been saying that for a while to me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I have And this is this is what this episode.
Speaker 1: Is about repeating ourselves.
Speaker 3: It's not it's about moving forward.
Speaker 2: We no longer can be in the past, my friend, Oh yes, yesterday, yesterday is gone. You know. Back in the day I was, I was dry and barely drinking water. And now and now.
Speaker 1: You're moisturized and barely drinking No.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm now I'm swimming and Pussy and Caprice's sons. Okay, that's Pussy and Caprice Son. That's the name of the episode right there, Swimming and Pussy and sense there it goes write that down.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's merch.
Speaker 2: Are you guys still buying merch? It would be nice to know what's going on with that we need.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think people are trying to be smart with how they spend their money as well.
Speaker 3: I mean are they because I keep seeing ads for everything.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because you google and everything that you need.
Speaker 2: To buy it, right, I feel like ads are directed to you based on what you looked.
Speaker 1: At last Yes, yeah, I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Is that what cookies do when you go on a website and this is it stores cookies? Is that what cookies are.
Speaker 1: On your computer?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I'm not for sure. I wouldn't know. I'm not tech savvy. Not I'm not into this this world. And that's another thing. I want to get back into handwriting. I want to write things on paper.
Speaker 1: City. I have seen your head.
Speaker 2: My pinionship is so doodles and it's because I don't write enough.
Speaker 3: And that's what I want to get into as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean sometimes because I'll try to do like morning pages when when I feel like it, which is when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is you write a.
Speaker 1: Page of something. Let me say free freaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm like my handwriting is I mean, I was gonna say sometimes I, oh, well that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of sometimes.
Speaker 2: I sometimes I don't write for so long with a pencil or a pen that when I hold one finally in my hand, it hurts.
Speaker 1: Right, you just be like it just sits.
Speaker 3: You might have tender nights.
Speaker 1: I just how do you hold a pencil up? Pen sitty?
Speaker 2: I know from people who oh, those are the people that suck tick, the best people who have the girls in high school. They used to slob and they're not on and do your jam. So you're trying to fix your handwriting. What you you journaling? You know, you got a diary like Doug. You know, I think I need to get back into writing my emotions down because because when I type it in my phone on the notes, it just feels like work, you know, And.
Speaker 1: Because it's like cold, yeah, there's like it's not it's not as like like a.
Speaker 2: Person exactly exactly. I want to feel like dear diary, you know, to myself.
Speaker 1: So get you a little composition book and do it. You just have to start doing it.
Speaker 2: I should have done that more during this quarantine. I can't believe that. Two months went by and I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I haven't written anything.
Speaker 2: What are we going through? You know?
Speaker 1: So California said that they might extend it for three more months.
Speaker 3: No, I did not talk about it, Marie. You are now.
Speaker 2: Three more three more months was trending on Twitter yesterday and I was like, what is that about?
Speaker 1: Wow? And I was like, is that New York? And is California? So I don't know. I can't do three more months of this. I don't want to. It's already been too man.
Speaker 2: Not only that, not only that, we can't do three months. I can't do three months. And it's just mentally, we can't do three months. Mentally. I feel so scared for people who are dealing with mental illness and they're dealing with addiction, because there's just so much time in your fucking hands, especially if you're living by yourself.
Speaker 3: It's scary.
Speaker 2: They can't do this to.
Speaker 1: Us, and yet they will do it to us, They will hold on.
Speaker 2: I'm on Twitter right now and Chloe Kardashian is pregnant by Tristan Thompson again again.
Speaker 1: You see the again?
Speaker 2: Do you see the range that we fucking have on this fucking podcast. One minute, we're giving you news on news, and then we're giving you fucking unemployment, unemployment advice and just trashy guess unemployment, mental health, mental illness, sobriety, Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Titty talk, I mean.
Speaker 3: Swimming and pussy and cabri Son's.
Speaker 1: I mean we're giving you as a healthy high fructose corn syrup snack.
Speaker 3: The fact that we're not famous is insanity, you.
Speaker 2: Know, honestly, it's the fact that Michelle Obama's not like in my call history is like what, well, what if you had her number? Would you hit her up all the time? Or like, would you text her?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't hit her up all the time, but like I would text her on Mother's Day? Okay, I would message her on her birthday. What would you say on her birthday? Let's get a little little sample. Oh, I would just be like a happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Queen's Michelle Obama's number. That's what you're gonna be real basic, like every fucking body, Yes, yes I am, because you have to understand that somebody who's that famous, somebody who's that respected, is getting.
Speaker 1: A million messages on both of those days.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna sit and be like she's not dwelling on none of them like that, Like she's not going in depth into my text message to her.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Think about the people whose phone numbers you have in your phone, people who are like low key famous or people who like host television shows or whatever.
Speaker 1: You don't be texting them like that. All wow, I mean maybe you do.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You hit people differently when you call it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The way my communication slaps it hits, the way your communication is set up is a little bit different than mine. I mean, first of all, I wouldn't. I wouldn't hit her up on those days. I think that's silly because I've seen people who hit me up on my birthday. It's funny you scroll through everybody who writes you, and then you focus on the people who don't, Like how come I did not hear from such and such, And it's like, girl, you just got fifty or one hundred text messages that day.
Speaker 3: Why are you focusing on this one person? But yeah, I would text.
Speaker 1: I would just text.
Speaker 2: Her like on a random Wednesday, like, hey was thinking about you.
Speaker 1: You know, you're trying to you're trying to smash Michelle. He was thinking, Hey, I woke up thinking about you this morning. Well, that doesn't happen you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't just wake up and think of it like a friend randomly that never happened to you.
Speaker 1: It's randomly.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel like your message of being friendsic with Joe Obama is probably better than mine.
Speaker 1: Friend. Sure, Hey, I just was thinking about you. I'm just Scott. Hey, I woke up. I was just thinking about you the other day. Let's tag walk a random book.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you and I were Jill Scott and Erica Badou, who would be who?
Speaker 1: Who would be Jillian? Who would be Erica?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that you're absolutely Erica and I'm Jill.
Speaker 1: Why am I absolutely America?
Speaker 2: Because you're so cool. You're so cool, You're you're out of this world. You're like spacey, you have like your own saints, you know, And Jill is just like next door neighbor, Like.
Speaker 1: Hi to you. Nobody's next door neighbor. You are nobody's WB eleven girl.
Speaker 3: You are you serious?
Speaker 1: You are the mean in the movie. You're the black cheerleader best friend. That's mean. To everybody.
Speaker 2: Are you fucking kidding you right? I think you need you owe me an apology. I'm actually the nicest person that you know. When you met me, I opened my arms wide, I put my titty literally into your heart and was like, phrase forever, I've never been mean to you. And when I've been mean to someone else, it was warn't funny.
Speaker 1: When you're meaning somebody else, it's funny. No, And now Sidney, you are Gabrielle Union and bringing.
Speaker 2: Up oh, I totally disagree, and I want to weigh in on the people who are who are listening.
Speaker 3: I need to know. I need you guys to d m us. I need you to repost.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, is Sydney. Is Sydney the girl next door, the girl that like you in the movie, the girl that's your best friend, a little bit of an outsider? Or is Sydney the mean black cheerleader Gabrielle Union the.
Speaker 2: Dion Dion was not was not mean. I don't think she was mean, wasn't I think she was protective of the space of the.
Speaker 1: That's what the that's what the black girl best friend is supposed to do. She protects the circle and she's like the kind of the enforcer a little bit. That's who you are friend, you the black Regina. George.
Speaker 2: Oh that is that's the meanest thing that you've said to me. And I am hurt and it feels read.
Speaker 1: Andrew said, Sydney is nice. Shut up, Andrew, But do you also see Sidney as the cheerleader he does?
Speaker 2: Because you know what, when I talk to Alex, it's nothing but love. It's nothing. But how are you? How are you feeling, Bud?
Speaker 1: You know, I know who you really are. I know who you are, so you know, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Marie, we're just two different people on two different planets.
Speaker 1: Sydney, We're not that different, though we are.
Speaker 3: Marie.
Speaker 2: First of all, you don't show emotion at all. The only emotion you show is shade. That's the most important, that's the most nutritious emotion is shade.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't even eat food. I just I drink shape.
Speaker 2: We're six years in of friendship, and again, I think I've said this every time on the podcast. I could countermind to hands how many times you said I love you. I've cried in public in front of you, and you were like visibly disturbed and abs that that I would cry in a Starbucks in front of other people, in front of.
Speaker 1: An albean Fraca. Yeah, it's crazy. But yes, Sidney, you are more emotional than I am.
Speaker 2: But but our personality is I was gonna say they're not that different, but they are. But we as people are not that you're very confident.
Speaker 1: We enjoy the same.
Speaker 2: Sidney, you just said that you're confident. You don't think that you're a confident person. Guys, where do you get your confidence from? Is it is it about the way you look and feel or is it like inside you were you were the way.
Speaker 1: People would treat you. Is it do you get your validation from others? If that make you feel good? I mean that the likes? Is it the likes?
Speaker 2: Because you know, when something go viral on Twitter? For me, I was like you next level? You can't tell me ship that day?
Speaker 1: How much did your black and white gap ad nude get on Twitter yesterday?
Speaker 3: Let's see, hmmm, Sidney.
Speaker 1: Put her boots on Twitter.
Speaker 2: It's just it was a little it was a taste. It was, you know, because that's where we're at now. It's like either it was either you're putting high quality content up or you just you just really thotting it out for the folks, you know, and it's fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, but everything is not high quality. It's a lot of bad quality stuff out there.
Speaker 2: I think there are people now who are trying to figure out, Okay, I haven't been on stage, I don't have comedy stand up pictures to post, what is my content?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What they're they're watching other people, Like people are watching movies and watching TV shows and like commenting on that in their stories. People are cooking, people are posting a plant content. People are doing a bunch of different things.
Speaker 1: But not all of it is hot quality. Some of it is some of it is cringey. It's like this, oh you thought that this was a funny meme, or this is a sketch that you did with your neighbor and your dad.
Speaker 3: You gotta throw things at the wildfront.
Speaker 2: It's just what it is.
Speaker 1: You gotta hunt up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to be open to failure, and that's how you get better, and that's how you find your groove. And you'd be like, but also I think that I think that like for me anyway, I felt like I was putting too much stress on what I was posting on Instagram, and Instagram was.
Speaker 1: Starting to be hard for me to do. It was like ugh, and like I would try to I would triple to think of a caption, and then I would like be like is this good? What all the posts look like?
Speaker 2: And it's like Instagram used to just be like, oh, I take a picture of this, I'll put a filter on it.
Speaker 1: And now I'm putting it off. But now I'm I feel like I overthink posts so much so that it's like I just want posts.
Speaker 2: Do you look at the store the whole stuff that you used to post, like back in the day, Oh my yeah.
Speaker 1: A pictures on the dub.
Speaker 2: Like there was so many times I posted when I was working at the bar, and like it was obvious I was on coke. It was like eyes fucking out there.
Speaker 1: You used a coke filter.
Speaker 2: There was no it was no filter, honey, no stylusts, no STA. Nobody told me that I looked fucking crazy. No one said, hey, that bang is very stringy and it looks like you're sweat.
Speaker 1: But at that time, everybody looked a little bit crazy.
Speaker 2: Friend, Like in twenty eighteen or twenty sixteen, we was all a little bit a little bit twenty eighteen. You mean two thousand and ten or two thousand.
Speaker 1: And Oh, I wasn't on Instagram in twenty ten.
Speaker 3: When were you on there with them?
Speaker 1: Years down, saying in twenty eighteen and twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: No, we we were on Instagram right, but twenty ten, I didn't know you friend. That was ten years ago. There was no Instagram ten years.
Speaker 1: Ago, ten two thousand, Sydney, there was Instagram ten in twenty ten. Guys, when did you? When did you Alexa? When did Instagram get created?
Speaker 2: Instagram was found in all October six, twenty ten, by.
Speaker 1: Kevin's sisterm and Mike. Look at that years old. It's nine years old. Andrew said it popped off in twenty twelve. Look at that. So Sidney, you were troubled. So you was on Instagram in twenty ten? Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah. I was like, I mean, I worked in nightlife and I have so many friends and it was like necessary and now I archived a ton of photos from back in the or now I just deleted them because I was like, ooh, people don't.
Speaker 3: Need to see the old me.
Speaker 1: That's do you think anybody doesn't get embarrassed when they look at old pictures of them, like do you think anybody sees the picture of them from ten years ago? And they're like, everything that I did here is right. Still.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that you want to be in control.
Speaker 2: You want to curate your own story. So it's funny when you do a teat because you're in power, You're like, ah, I'm gonna post this at my own will and make fun of it. But when somebody is just scrolling back to twenty ten, it's hertful.
Speaker 1: It feels like, what are you looking for? I know, but I also so so yes.
Speaker 2: On one hand, I feel like I'm I was taking Instagram way too serious.
Speaker 1: But on the other hand, it's not that serious.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you get some business through Instagram, we get you know, yes.
Speaker 1: But I mean like, like it doesn't need to be the perfect like what is the perfect post? You know what I mean? Like, what is the perfect perfect caption? What are all those things actually look like?
Speaker 2: If you post what you want one time, then it'll be easier to post what you want the next time. I'm going to do all this old shit.
Speaker 3: Wow, we really evolved.
Speaker 2: Goodness, gracious, I can't believe you let me out with them bangs, Man.
Speaker 1: Sydney, I met you with those banks. Don't do with those bangs? Were there long before reathe.
Speaker 3: Was you could have said something.
Speaker 2: I mean you did Eventually you were like, I really just don't think this suits you. You were like, you didn't say it to me, like you said, La, You're like, I hate a bang in some wavy hair.
Speaker 1: And I was like, wow, I've always I've always, I mean, i've said that. I said that to you in real life one. I was like, wow, she's directly. You were like, how do you what do you think of my hair?
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, because I hate bangs with a straight bang with curly hair. I've been I've been on Instagram since twenty thirteen. Okay, I've been on Instagram. Hold on me scroll because I remember joining it before before I went to LA, or when I was in LA, and I.
Speaker 1: Would never post. I posted a picture of me at the bus stop once. It was like my toes or something okay wow, And I used to post a lot more memes.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've been doing I've been doing many for seven years.
Speaker 3: Because I have a photo of me doing comedy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's a picture of me of honey nut cheerios. There's a picture of me eating ooreos and milk.
Speaker 3: We need the old, we need the old, Reezi back.
Speaker 1: I think that's what you should do. Okay, this okay. Remember I said I took a picture of me in La at the bus stop. It was my toes. This is the photo. And this picture is from October thirteenth, twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we okay, since you're trying to act like I was a trail brazerd bitch, we was in the same time.
Speaker 1: Let me see see.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, well, you know you do have nice feet.
Speaker 1: I really think you shouldn't I.
Speaker 2: Don't have nice I think no, I think you should try to see if you can get some money for your feet, right Ooh you know I like feet, and I wouldn't lie to you if I if I didn't think people would give you, you know, money for you for toe photos, I wouldn't tell you to do it. I don't want you to be embarrassed.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna I'm gonna put some I'm gonna fix my I'm gonna put some nipash on after we get off this call.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I think you should.
Speaker 2: I think you should put in your stories and be like, hey, guys, what do you think are my toes worthy of getting, you know, thirty dollars a pop, one hundred dollars? Especially when you paint them?
Speaker 1: Well, I think when you paint them, that's when they look the best.
Speaker 2: Even when I paint my toes, I'm still like.
Speaker 1: You could. What about when you get you walk it fresh manicure, I mean pedicure.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's when your feet are the best after they've been like scrubbed and lotioned and soaked and they peeled calluses off and they hit it with a little petig Even after a pedicure of my toes still look like Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 1: I want this case. The actual structure of the toe is funny. But the foot, the foot be like moisturized, right, It's not like a dry breathing right right.
Speaker 2: Some people are just not toe savvy. And it's fine, it's fine to nobody sees feet like that.
Speaker 3: That's not you.
Speaker 1: You are not your feet. No, But when you're on the train and somebody got some sandals on, you look at their toes, you like look to see I always look at people's feet, not how you look at people's feet, but like I always like look to see what the toes are doing, you know, the best thing, and being said, men have ugly feet, you know what.
Speaker 2: I would do?
Speaker 1: This is what I do.
Speaker 3: I I'm sick.
Speaker 2: I'm the type of person that looks at the feet first and then try to picture who the person is, like up top.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a little game I play, especially when I'm like, I look at the feet and I'm like, I wonder what this person looks like, and I will try to picture like what the who they are and what they do, and then I look up to see if it matches.
Speaker 1: My sister sent me a video yesterday on Instagram. It's called it's like people try to judge other people's salary based on what they're dressed.
Speaker 2: And there's like four people that were guessing, and everybody was like, you look like you work in the service industry, so nineteen thousand dollars a year, Like it was so shame mean, Yeah, that's not nice.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be But then like, but.
Speaker 1: I would love to be a part of that. But I'm also not good at judging people's age. I'm not I don't know how. I don't. I have zero concept of what you're supposed to look like when you're a certain ad.
Speaker 2: That's true, especially since you know we still don't know Marie's age, and you know we have Marie's two on a four, but also based on how people dress, like people who have the most money dressed like they don't have any money.
Speaker 3: Really, I learned that working at the bar.
Speaker 2: I learned that like just seeing certain celebrities come in, it's like, oh, they're relaxing, like unless they have an event to go to, it's not necessary for them to be in like or or like the guy who like Aby Rosen, who who owns the building for the Grammar Sea Park Hotel and UH and other properties. He would come in like black turtleneck, black jeans, black shoes, maybe a gray blazer, and were like the same time. He would wear the same thing every time he would come in, and I'll be like, like, I can't tell if that turtleneck is two thousand dollars or is from U looklub, I just have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if Mark Zuckerberg or who's the who's the Apple guy?
Speaker 2: Steve Jobs, Steep Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg have taught us anything, It's.
Speaker 1: You could they they love a T shirt or a turtleneck and some and some denims and like an ugly new balance.
Speaker 2: But then like people who are on like love and hip hop or on like Real Housewives of Atlanta flashy, flashy flags. She's flashy, and it's like the house.
Speaker 1: Is rented chart Oh no is empty, it's done. You don't want she buy Charie stuff that shot Joe Charie. I don't know. I feel like I need to find the happy medium of that, and maybe be in quarantine is helping me figure out what that is.
Speaker 2: Well, girl, you you love some ath leisure, you love some lounge wear.
Speaker 3: That is so.
Speaker 2: As leisure is a way of life, honey, it is a lifestyle. It has nothing to do with going to the gym. It's just like, hey, I want to look I want to look like I'm getting up, but also I want to be able to lay down.
Speaker 1: But also like, have you worn jeans since the quarantine?
Speaker 3: I wore jeans twice.
Speaker 1: See you can count how many times? Oh you in leggings or a sweatpant?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And on that note, I'm like I'm just running out of things to wear in the house because I'm not really a lounge lounge kind of girl. I'm get up and go. I'm like, we're out, we're making errands, we're faking errands, we're going to meetings, We're meeting up with friends, We're grabbing drinks, we're.
Speaker 3: Eating like I'm on stage, Like.
Speaker 1: That's what my clothes are for.
Speaker 2: When I put my clothes on in the house during this que time, it's just it feels purposeless because it is. But I go on Instagram Live and I was like, let me throw this look together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not. Yes, that is true. When you're on Instagram Live, you do always have a little luke on. But are you wearing a shoe? No, never's the foot wear.
Speaker 2: I haven't put on heels in months, and I'm afraid that my feet are gonna be shocked when it's time to put on some actual they are.
Speaker 1: It's gonna take. It's gonna take a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think my feet have become flat footed because we're not in heels. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I try to put on regular because I've been wearing sneakers. Me too, But I try to put on like a like a structured shoe the other day to walk to the supermarket or something, and my feet hurt, like shoes hurt my feet. No, just like like a shoe, like a boot, like because I've been wearing my converse. Those are not like a structured shoe. They're like socks.
Speaker 2: Speaking of going and going to the store, I am so tired. And maybe this is just my neighborhood. But the men that are trying to talk to me while I have a mask on, It's like, bruh, you have got to get a grip. I know that you have not, you know, fornicated. I don't know what's going on, but I am. I am trying to go on my married way to just get my weekly groceries. I don't have time to chat with you. I was on my bike going you know, people were stopping me at the stop at the stoplight trying to talk to me either through the car or they're on a bike, and it's like, wait, first of all, you don't have a mask on. Backup, No, no, you know, I gave my number to like two people because I just was like.
Speaker 1: You gave you You're giving your phone num to dudes on the street.
Speaker 2: Screaming out my number, just screaming it out. I was like, let me see what they talked about.
Speaker 1: Let's just wait. You're giving your phone on the street. Let's have some fun. But I'm bored. But your real phone, let's chat.
Speaker 3: This guy is just texting me music.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad. Wait you what friend? You don't even like?
Speaker 2: Man, this is why it's funny. This is my comedy. You know, I gotta I gotta create drama for myself. You know, I'm not writing. I'm not writing the drama, but I'm making it.
Speaker 1: You're starting it.
Speaker 2: I'm not writing. I'm not writing the show that I want to be in. I'm actually being the show.
Speaker 1: You're living it. Yes, be the show that you want to see on TV.
Speaker 2: And I have like so much music that I would want to put in my like pilot episode. I have like songs that like sound yeah, like oh this is a song when I'm going to go meet him with my friend. This is a song when I'm in my room and I was like, oh fuck, I have epiphany fifany this is a song that's like, oh my god, I'm at rock bottom and I feel like this is my moment to either change my life or go really into a dark place. I have so many songs.
Speaker 1: It's the turning point. Yeah, this is the intro. This is the song we're driving down the street. This is the song when I'm like, you know you hooking up with that person in that Yeah? Do you have you have a song for a sex scene in your in your show? I mean yeah, I'm sure I do. I just gotta go to my sex playlist. You got a sex place this song.
Speaker 2: It's not a sex playlist so much, just songs that like I like to listen to when I'm high, Okay, And.
Speaker 1: There are also songs that I would also want to have and have had sex.
Speaker 2: Oh, three songs that you've had sex to and go hold on let me, Oh this is good. I just want them to feel good. Oh, no, romance. So you don't want anything that's just love or anything in there.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like no, not anything. It's not like that. It's just like this is on and we bang it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry, I don't. I can't relate because I don't.
Speaker 1: You don't have three you have? Can you pull up three songs that you've listened to when you were No?
Speaker 2: No, because I I one haven't had sex and two had sex with men with music on.
Speaker 1: That has not happened for me. So you have not had sex with you? No, that has not happened to me. Well, we gotta put the music on in my apartment and put it really loud to drown out, you know, all the screaming that worry you'd be screamed, not not me. Oh, them screaming?
Speaker 2: Wait them, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The people who have had sex with me in this apartment, they be screaming. Mm hmm. Let's just say yes, Marie, would you be surprised if they were?
Speaker 2: But what like, what is hold on? I need to know what they scream teams are?
Speaker 1: Are they like you know, it's like dude screams. Oh, I think that's just breathing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have not had sex with a man in over seven years, so I don't even know what. Maybe wait, if I started comedy seven years ago, I definitely had the.
Speaker 1: Last Yeah, so six years, five years, two years.
Speaker 2: It's got to be the last guy I hooked up with was literally when I was in open mics, so yeah, it was probably seven seven years ago. Mm hmm. Last guy I hooked up with. And there's that O. The show's almost over, so there's no need to talk about that. Okay, did you find a song? Can you tell us a song?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, here, I like Yuna Creep hold on, Yuna Creep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like her, Yuna Creep, hold on.
Speaker 3: Let me write that down. Everybody write it down?
Speaker 1: Yuna?
Speaker 3: Oh, I do know Yuna. And it's creep.
Speaker 1: This is a this is my high, this is off my high playlist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, creep, it's her, It's it's CLC creep.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, what else? Buss it by Dreamville and Ri Lennox.
Speaker 2: Bless it?
Speaker 3: Never is that like a well known song?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, friends, it's on my spoty okay, all right, keep it going. It's my list of songs that I've had.
Speaker 2: Okay, another song.
Speaker 3: And then abra A b r A oh yes, yep, thinking of.
Speaker 1: You or fruit because they're both right there on the playlist thinking of you.
Speaker 2: Those are three separate songs that I have had sex to in my ora. I am not.
Speaker 1: Necessarily six songs, but they are.
Speaker 2: Songs that no, wait, wait, say, how do you spell it? Abra a A b r A A b r A fruit and thinking of you? Fruit or we don't know it thinking of you fruit or thinking of you girl? What are you doing for the coum you want to see?
Speaker 1: We said, I'm just trying to help you guys have songs to well.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to change that in twenty twenty. I I'm going to try to have music on. When I have said.
Speaker 1: Sidney, you always have music on?
Speaker 2: How do you not have I don't know, I really really don't know. I have not made a playlist or anything like that. This is crazy that Alex is hearing what's going on in my life. Not Alex.
Speaker 1: This is Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, but it's but it says from Alex Ramsey. But okay, this is Andrew. Got it you put it under So sorry, my bad.
Speaker 1: But it's not like you getting up to put music on for self. It's just playing when they get no.
Speaker 2: That's that's the thing. There is no music. That's there's no music. The music is always I haven't had sex in my apartment, so that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So sorry for your friends.
Speaker 2: So I have to change that, you know. That's Unfortunately, I'm gonna change my waist.
Speaker 1: I made at weed butter last night. I made weed butter last.
Speaker 2: Night and this morning I woke up and I fried an egg in the weed butter, and I.
Speaker 1: Am making chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 2: I'm making edibles and what is that up with the Oh, I'm put it on toast.
Speaker 1: So I'm starting to feel it kind of like a little bit in my body.
Speaker 2: You're like the Martha Stewart soup Doggie dog mix that we need.
Speaker 1: Right now, even though they already exist as a due they do.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying you're one as an edible, You're one.
Speaker 2: You're the both of them pushing you to get snoop dog.
Speaker 1: I'm snoop lying archist.
Speaker 2: I love snoothlyon. It's very soft. Okay, well, I uh you know, I think I got a dash soon.
Speaker 1: Where are you going for? I have a meeting in your bedroom. There's a mad day, my mad room.
Speaker 2: Mary, put on this girl, don't be.
Speaker 4: There's meeting to my room.
Speaker 1: My ma ma Mama, Mama, Ma Ma Ma, Ma, ma, ma, mama, ma ma ma mam root.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: That is one of the greatest songs that have ever.
Speaker 2: Been Okay, so that is the goal for this year, half sex. It's a meeting in my bedroom. I don't know if it's going to be good sex. But my my, my, my, my, my, my, my my my my.
Speaker 3: Yo, we get to do karaoke. We gotta do that.
Speaker 1: Song, yo. And there's such the karaoke that's right here. Have you been to mos No?
Speaker 2: I've been to most, but I haven't been to their karaoke. Their karaoke was always so lit. It was like it was just lit. I mean because mainly because it was black people when we all like would sing songs.
Speaker 1: That we knew, so it was like it was like a group thing and it was free and the drinks were cheap and they had wings. But it was always good and people will come that could actually sing, or they would come in and sing their song like this chit came in and they saw and Peppa, what a man And you could tell that that was her jam because she knew all ad libs and she's like doing choreo. It was really really good. You have to be invested. We don't have to. Like everybody that went wasn't good. But people come and sing like Chris Brown or Mario, and it was all songs that like we knew when we recognized, so it was fun. And then this old couple came. Last time, I was there and he was singing like Luther and she was singing I don't know Patty LaBelle, but they both sounded like both of those.
Speaker 3: No way it was I miss it.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, he sings, he's singing a slow ass sad song. But is that Luther?
Speaker 2: But you know, I have a couple of songs that I would like to have sex with sex sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me what they are and I'm gonna find them on my phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's Andrew.
Speaker 1: Do you have songs?
Speaker 2: Can you message them to us so we can read them? Okay, Okay, I would like conclusions with a k from from no Ig and Klane. Yes, that's a good one that I got that song from you. I would like, Uh.
Speaker 3: Is it weird that I want to have sex to that TikTok song?
Speaker 2: Vibe Vibe? So what you want to do?
Speaker 1: No? I think that's on my list to It is a good song.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's called say It by eb Z the artist say it. It's a good one. Say it eb Z the artists. You will like it?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, you will? You will want to have I already do what happened?
Speaker 3: You would want to have? I think you would have sex to that for sure.
Speaker 2: Adding to the plate, friend, I believe I would like Doja cat streets.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Also rules is a good song for for the sex playlist as well. Yeah, Streets. I mean it's on the high list.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I like, uh, this is this is crazy that I'm gonna put this out.
Speaker 1: Here, but uh okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Uh Nia Nia Palm, No, Naya Palm, n Ai palm. And it's called Crossfire Slash So into.
Speaker 1: You Naya pom okay. Let me know if you like that one, Crossfire So Into You adding it to the.
Speaker 2: That was a recommendation from someone that you were No, they were just they really liked that song.
Speaker 3: And so now I like that song a lot.
Speaker 1: So Andrew, do you have you don't have three songs? I mean it's fine, you don't.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I like, sir all in my head, I love that song.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Sir, I think it's good.
Speaker 2: Is just like everything he put out there, I'll be like.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, And Sir was on the episode of this week. I mean, we're about to go. But that episode, the last episode with Molly and Lisa and the whole blowout thing is the scene was annoying.
Speaker 2: It was Honestly, there is a waste of time for me because it's just like this would not happen. It's not I'm not. First of all, I'm not arguing with you during your event. You're too busy. But also you had plenty of time to talk to me before the event, and this is when you want to talk to me is now. But it was because she found out that Lisa went over her head to get the hook up with you know, what's that guy's name that was playing events, Vince Staples. And it's just like, help your friend out, help her out.
Speaker 1: Like just she asked you for help months ago and you said no. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also if you said you're creating boundaries and you know how important this is, just sit down and be like, hey, I'm gonna do this for you. This is the one time I'm doing this in the In the past, I feel like you failed through on a lot of things and I just don't want to look bad. So I'm gonna help you this time and trust and believe. If you don't come through, that's it. Don't ask me for nothing else. And that said, that's how you set boundaries, But you just don't like let your friend dangle on an edge. If this is like, this is an event, This is not like a birthday party, this is a block part. This is she's been she's been trying to do this for a minute. She had this idea for like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Like, come on, they was on Molly at Coachella, which I think happens in September.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or no, it's April or something like that, because so Coachella happened in April or July, April, June, July, and now it's January to the actual block party, and you she just it was an oppos irritating.
Speaker 3: Molly is canceled and insecure. We want no parts of her.
Speaker 1: But Molly's been canceled since she was banging drunks.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, hey, she's not canceled because she was having sex with somebody else's husband.
Speaker 3: She was just canceled because she was annoying.
Speaker 1: Well, she's she's probably one of the dumbest characters on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like even her.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but we like her as a person, like the actual actress Molly.
Speaker 3: Yeah Fox with her. She's great.
Speaker 2: All right, Well this was great. I had a great time chatting with you. Solo dolo with my main mojo.
Speaker 1: Please message just and tell us in the comments or in uh just d m us what your three songs are or your three favorite songs to get high to, because really, when you think about.
Speaker 3: It, it's the same thing. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and as somebody who doesn't get high still feel it, still feel the vibes. So when you do that, I hate that. I have a song on repeat and I still don't know the words. It does not matter what song it.
Speaker 1: Is not necessarily listening to all of the words. The parts of the song that stick, that matter, they stick. Yeah, you know what I mean. It'd be like the bridge or that like line that they say real fast like libed.
Speaker 2: Is it fat enough? Can I back it up?
Speaker 1: You know the song? Yeah? I do with the ducks.
Speaker 2: M tell you what you want to do?
Speaker 1: Andrew, would you have sex with this?
Speaker 2: Don't want to freak it anyway? That's the duck in the back, remember when tax the duck You just don't wanna dude?
Speaker 1: Back it up? Is it fast enough? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well I need to preheat my I need to preheat my ovens and make these cookies. Okay, Well I heard you friend. It was really nice seeing you yesterday for that quick moment and time. And I will say that this, uh, this core has definitely brought us closer and I'm very blessed to have you in my life.
Speaker 1: You said that on the Patreon I did.
Speaker 2: Well. You know, the people deserve to hear this is well. They don't have to pay to hear me spill my guts to you.
Speaker 1: No, they definitely don't. That's free for emotions are free.
Speaker 2: But you know what's not free? This poos Okay, okay, okay, make sure you like, rate, comment, review, subscribe all that good stuff, because I know we've kind of fell off with like our promoting and stuff, and uh.
Speaker 1: We're tired. The whole thing is exhausting. But mm hmmm. Anyways, stay strong, friends, see you, very, very very.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get out of this soon. And when we do, I'm kissing everybody on the mouth, and then.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be right back in, right back and actually going to be in something else.
Speaker 3: I will die for my listeners, Do you hear me?
Speaker 1: Die? My friend? My guys, thank you forever.
Speaker 5: This has been a Forever Dog production. Executive produced by Brett Bauhum. Joe ccilio and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.