Speaker 1: Alright, guys.
Speaker 2: Injuries, Uh, Jordan Elliott was out with concussion, didn't returned, Flanning and fouls knee didn't return, Ronaldo Green with the neck and Aaron Banks left for concussion also go ahead.
Speaker 1: Uh, what part of this game was the biggest disappointment for you?
Speaker 2: I mean the whole game was so to label the biggest one. You know, the the first half, just the run defense was real disappointing.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought we got out of a gaps a couple of number a number of times. I thought we had way too many mistackles. Just the being able to control that clock in the first half was.
Speaker 2: One of the worst ones I've been a part of, just for as far as a half. Uh, I thought we stepped it up there, and the second half did better, especially in the run game. Often's got an opportunity to get going. They gave us an opportunity to get back in the game. And then to have those three turnovers that all three led the touchdowns with twenty one points. You topped that with the penalties and stuff, and that's how you get embarrass like that.
Speaker 1: How did you, guys? Factum? Did you don't tell that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The first one.
Speaker 2: They had twelve personnel, two tight ends in the huddle, which means we had base defense out. They sent another receiver on the field to sub, which when they sat, they're supposed to allow us to sub. So as soon as they did that, we started to change our personnel and then they rushed up to the line and snapped it.
Speaker 1: It was a strategic play by them, but one that I don't feel should have been allowed. They didn't give us time to sub.
Speaker 2: On that, and that's why I was upset on that and then the next one.
Speaker 1: Because they got away with the first one, they tried to do it.
Speaker 2: Again the next play, and that's when I went out there arguing again.
Speaker 1: This time they did allow us to to sub. I was out there screaming the whole time.
Speaker 2: So I'm not exactly aware of what happened with our twelve guys, but obviously we had twelve guys out there, they gave us time to sub, and we didn't get one off.
Speaker 1: So the second one was on us. Seventeen seven grant or subt what you were played years that A big dedraft player.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know when you play first half like that, you know we we gotta we gotta be on in the second half, and I left how we came out on that kick return. I thought that was gonna give us some a huge momentum got called back with that penalty.
Speaker 1: Uh, so we had to go on a long, good drive.
Speaker 2: And on that drive, I think we got stopped in fourth and two, but our defense think held him to a three and ounce.
Speaker 1: So we got a right back and we were driving and that seemed like a hell of a throw.
Speaker 2: They had some stot zone and you thread it in there between their two backers and uh looked like it went off Devo's hands. And uh that was huge cause we were trying to get back in the game, but also cause they got a big return and got seven points off of it.
Speaker 1: Second issues, What was your frustration home right now when de big? I mean that was huge at the beginning of the game.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, we were struggling to get the ball at the beginning of the game, and both of those first two drives, I mean we had second and one and go back to second and six on that tip ball, and then the next one we started in first and twenty. Uh So I thought that killed us in the opening drives and I'll see on those special team ones.
Speaker 1: You know, a couple I looked up on the scoreboard and.
Speaker 2: You know, see on the plane how much we agree with him or not. But uh, we gotta be much better for the penalties, obviously, and.
Speaker 1: You never want those issues.
Speaker 2: But when you're missing as many key guys as you are, is it even more area if you quite clean, yeah, definitely when you're I mean, but I don't, I'm I'm really not concerned right now about how many.
Speaker 1: Guys who missed today.
Speaker 2: We don't play good enough, so that's not a factor. But uh, when you are missing some guys, you do have to be better. And when you have those penalties, when we didn't stop the run like we did, and then having those three turnovers in the second half, uh, that's how you get embarrassed.
Speaker 1: We did. Brand says about how Allen for rocket play.
Speaker 2: I thought, Allen, you know, from what I saw, I mean, first of allur you know, we all got embarrassed, and I won't play that great.
Speaker 1: But Brandon and I thought he did.
Speaker 2: Some good things, and I thought he made some throws, you know, just the plays I can think of. You know, he had a rough one in the beginning that he threw to them. They did, they dropped two plays. He just slipped on that field that you know, hurt us. But I thought Brandon made some big throws and stuff.
Speaker 1: And gave us a chance. When did he get into his finger whenever we had a few weeks ago, whenever he reported it, why started injury? Could because it cause he's not hurt? He said, why started him? Why started him? Cause of the injury, He's he's fine. He it hurt his fingers like three weeks ago written since.
Speaker 2: Uh no, I mean we haven't done anything since he's been rehabbing the whole time here. And I'm sure we'll take him to some stuff early Monday or Tuesday. And got a better idea then close was trying today?
Speaker 1: Was that it was close.
Speaker 2: I mean he took it all the way up to now, but I mean all the way up till today. But you know, he was hurting yesterday a little worse than last week at this time, which made us nervous, and uh didn't wake up good to I mean, we didn't get our run game going much. I think we had about fourteen carries and I didn't see much from anybody that uh do you feel like you guys have lost some of that the physicality that you guys try.
Speaker 1: To you know, have as a building blog for this team and what aspect it.
Speaker 2: It just seems to be the running game both ways, you know, they the offensive running game and then the run deep.
Speaker 1: As just seems to be. It almost feels like you guys are kind of getting pushed around in front. Well. I mean, yeah, that's it's a good old line. They got a good scheme, you know, they ran the ball. Well.
Speaker 2: I mean when you say we're missing physicality, I mean we are missing some guys, you know, especially some of the more physical guys in terms of like green Lawn stuff and some of our d linemen and you know, losing our biggest run stopper and.
Speaker 1: Jordan Elliott during that game.
Speaker 2: So when you're missing some guys out there, which makes a difference. But uh, I thought they did better than the runs versus in the second half offensively. I'm I don't think we're lacking physicality. We just think get a run game going today and well out of the house to do, not attempting to do much of it too. You guess it.
Speaker 1: It's good. Thanks. I guess that's