Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something, y'all? What's going on?
Speaker 2: But Drink Radio. He's a legendary Queen's rapper.
Speaker 3: Hey Hanks agree?
Speaker 2: Is your boy? You know he's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 4: What Up is dj e FN?
Speaker 2: Together?
Speaker 5: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: The most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 3: This is drinks Champ Radio.
Speaker 2: Every day is New Year's eating let's.
Speaker 3: Hey Hanks agree?
Speaker 2: I hope it's not via? This is your Boy?
Speaker 1: What Up?
Speaker 4: Is dj e FN?
Speaker 3: And this is Drink Chance? Motherfucking radio makes something.
Speaker 1: We're the most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 3: Now Drink Chance Podcast.
Speaker 2: Usually it's either your birthday or it's New Year's but with these, it's definitely your Birthday's annoyed?
Speaker 3: Or is this New Year? I don't know if this looks right.
Speaker 2: In Miami? And today we got special guest, one of the most loyal people I've ever met in the world, not just a hip.
Speaker 4: Hop and you've been saying that for years' loyal, very loyal.
Speaker 2: He's the type of person that I don't got to speak to him. We could five years ago by and I see him. It's the same exact love.
Speaker 3: The same exact energy.
Speaker 2: He ain't fake here, a real legend, real dude.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Ready, and we got him in the building. Let's make a noise for motherfucker.
Speaker 3: How you doing, sir? Man?
Speaker 1: I can't complain, man, and maya yo, ma.
Speaker 3: Ya, I want to salute you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: You know we're gonna drink some rose with us.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no you.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's put that out there and it rhymes so.
Speaker 1: I go together rose.
Speaker 3: Did you ever mix that? Did you ever try that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Man, that's deaf juice.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a death juice. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: That's death juice.
Speaker 3: So what brings you to Miami blee?
Speaker 1: Come in to check my great answer.
Speaker 3: Let's make some.
Speaker 2: Eve.
Speaker 3: Been doing this, We've been doing this there quite some time.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people don't know that you moving that?
Speaker 3: Do say?
Speaker 2: For real? Yeah?
Speaker 4: We need to hear how you're doing this?
Speaker 1: Man. Man, they got me out of moving these drugs.
Speaker 7: Man, the same thing they use drug gang man, you know, going to club make a off of their care refuse.
Speaker 3: We bring moving cases of cases.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, man, were moving them. It's moving you know it's been four years, do say, and we we were picking up some steam out here. We got some of these guys shaking in their boots. They spending unnecessary money right now.
Speaker 4: Partners with us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they distribute for us.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, make some noise being an alcoholic. It's some real ship. Nobody else know that. We think about it, like, so how you how you like you like that business morning hip hop?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say I like it more than hip hop, but it's more lucrative than hip hop. It's like selling oi you man like like it's that call you okay people.
Speaker 1: Liquor is a freedom from a lot of stress people deal with, you.
Speaker 7: Know, break it down. We got a bad day or good day. You need something to drink, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like music is gonna be there forever, but liquor is there forever.
Speaker 3: That's why drink chaps. We need a liquor.
Speaker 2: Until liquor is sponsoring us. We let everybody sponsor.
Speaker 8: We're fucking everything out there.
Speaker 2: Every liquor company will get me under the table. It's okay. My wife is letting you go down. No condom is okay. But I think that liquor is dope. I think that you guys were early on with the Armadale correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and that was fire awad.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna FNT. That was like the worst liquor ever. How did you get niggas to drink that? I have no.
Speaker 1: Idea them whole lines man, and it works. Yeah, man, it works.
Speaker 7: Definitely, especially when you put the thirties in the video with the bottles, with the bottle.
Speaker 4: I still got a bottle of that. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Is that exclusivega the deaf Jam Street team in Rocketfall?
Speaker 1: The street Team. That's worse than a Wait time out.
Speaker 3: You got the original one?
Speaker 2: No, no, because we had to promote it. But the original bottle, the original you know, it came back out with a back then whatever. You had a KRS ball, So he had a tennis ball from kars one in nineteen ninety one where he signed the autograph. So I believe you.
Speaker 4: I'll take the picture and posted on ig so bleak.
Speaker 2: I gotta get to this story, right, what's up? It was a time where Rockefeller was the biggest in the game, right, Yeah, And then there was a time where everybody felt or new Rockefeller was about to break up. I can't say Rockefeller was over but about to break up. I had never knew. I was never privileged to this information. I was a guy who got a Rockefeller change. They never gave me the contract, Big said. Big said, I didn't sign the contract.
Speaker 3: That's not how I remember it. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Niggas was so rich.
Speaker 3: Nigga didn't even care like you.
Speaker 2: Just would change like Nigga in our city.
Speaker 3: I want my bed, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And he had two deals. He's a Latin deal.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a Latin deal. He spoun remember now, yes, famili.
Speaker 1: He dropping the different languages.
Speaker 2: That the fact that's that's a Japanese deal too, And yeah, I want to be Japanese so if they want to adopt me.
Speaker 1: He still.
Speaker 3: At thirty eight.
Speaker 2: So there was a time we went to London, Yeah right. And in London we were supposed to close out the show. It was supposed to be either me or you close out the show. And I think we had a drink somewhere we was kicking it. He was like, yo, why we go song for song? We that we went song for song? I thought me and you destroyed the show. I thought we killed it. The next day we jump on the private jet. Let's make no noise for the private jet.
Speaker 4: The same time was at tim Westwood that I believe.
Speaker 7: I think we did this trip with them twice because Amsterdam first.
Speaker 2: So now on this ride coming back on the jet, right, I think Dame said to you, why did you perform Whole Records or something? And you was like, because those is the hits that I got. And then that Dame alluded to the fact like, well you didn't really do a good show because you did Whole Records. I'm an artist, so I totally understood.
Speaker 1: Uh, And then y'all had an argument you already.
Speaker 2: This was the illest argument. Everybody on the plane acted sleep. It was man on the plane. Everybody was on the plane playing space Smoke.
Speaker 7: We wanted to kick us off. We smoking because I'm gonna keep it on Hunted. This is the first time where at first the partly was like, we're cool, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta smoke till you get to the such a like, that's the first time. So I'm up rolling everybody else and Dame said something else to Bleep, and Bleech just stood there and I don't remember if he was rolling if he was praying. Now, I don't remember what.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what it was, man, what was I fucked with? Dang?
Speaker 7: He was my guy and it hurt me to see you just didn't see what was going on.
Speaker 1: And I was trying to tell.
Speaker 2: Him, And what do you mean by that?
Speaker 7: Like like you know how when you try to it's like like I learned something.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: Put it like this, when a nigga fucked with a bitch right and he lover her. Now you turn, now you see shorty fucking with the whole and you tell him, now he blamed you, it's your fault they broke up.
Speaker 2: And then he get the hrpie lips fucked up like he don't even know, like you know what I'm saying. Told him that was the same situation, like just without you.
Speaker 7: Was trying to tell him that, my nigga, you moving too fast violent because I'm talking to the big homie.
Speaker 1: I'm hammering through the pipeline. You know, the.
Speaker 7: Streets talk and I knew I seen that. I seen this day coming, and I told all of them. I had a conversation with each and every person. Now when you say that, like I'm talking about beans, pet gunners freeway and they and them. That conversation was on the plane, but I had a one on one with everybody and told niggas, I see this.
Speaker 4: Day come trying to keep it together.
Speaker 2: Yes, So he was like, that's why niggas don't fuck with you for me, that's what you heard.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 7: M because like he was coming at me and it's like, my nigga, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I remember what you're supposed to be on this plane. That's exactly what my nigga, I'm not supposed.
Speaker 1: To be on this plane.
Speaker 7: I fucked with holding them. I could be home on their plane chilling. I came because I fuck with you. But then he tried to come at me, and it's like, my nigga, when it's over, niggas ain't gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't fuck with you now, and man, come.
Speaker 2: On, my g So you saw that he saw you saw that.
Speaker 3: Dam is right now, you saw that.
Speaker 7: Like not not, I ain't want to say right now, like I saw that, Like, Yo, nigga's gonna be in this situation right because he's going through a lot of personal But what I mean, like with the industry doors closed and the bridges Burnt. I saw that because you talked to major power players.
Speaker 1: Remember we was a Randy.
Speaker 2: Here somewhere shout out, keep you around, keep people.
Speaker 7: Around, like you know what I mean, Like, look at all the power players that was around, le Or, Kevin Lywles, Steve Stout.
Speaker 1: Like everybody. Them people are the people that's making it happen.
Speaker 7: Steve Bartleson like they pushing them, you know what I mean, Like they making it happen.
Speaker 2: And you've seen them flip on Steve Bottles as well.
Speaker 1: Seen everything I've been around. I've been around, man, I.
Speaker 7: Get a knocking somebody I've been around.
Speaker 1: My real talk.
Speaker 2: Wow, that that I ain't gonna lie. That was like you ever you ever like you let you happy that you're there, but you just what you wasn't like I was like talking for you the way they was going at it, and it ain't gonna lie. Bleek was cutting them deep like that's why this ship is gonna all be over, Like how long hold on before this private plane it's gonna be over. Niggas ain't fucking with you, dame, Like to his face, this wasn't a text you said in two thousand and fifty.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a tool way between oh two and oh four.
Speaker 3: This wasn't a two way, my man. He said it to his face.
Speaker 2: He was like, look, nobody really fuck with you. When we stopped fucking with you, everybody gonna stop fucking with you.
Speaker 3: And it is real. So I actually see this.
Speaker 2: Nobody feel awkward. And I couldn't tell nobody because like, who do you tell?
Speaker 3: Like and and in public?
Speaker 2: You know, Dame and Jay and Biggs, they did a real great of protecting their business. You understand what I'm saying. And so I didn't believe the room was when like, you know, I'm down with them, and they're saying, yo, you know they're gonna break up. I was like, nigga, I just seen them niggas in the same spot. They ain't saying stuff to each other, But who's gonna be in the same spot?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: But what about the film Death of a Dynasty?
Speaker 7: Right, So he's like that that's a nail in the course.
Speaker 4: Why would you like that?
Speaker 2: That showed us? I don't know, was that a prophecy? What the fuck was going on there?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 7: I never even saw it, read the script participated.
Speaker 2: I was in there nothing. I was in that. I was bouncing there. That was giving me. I was in like five Rockefeller movies.
Speaker 7: I ain't fuck with that. Just so the title Death of the Dynasty, nigga, ain't nobody dies.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I did not realize you.
Speaker 1: Wasn't they killed you?
Speaker 3: And Stay Property one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they killed killed myself.
Speaker 7: You know why because I didn't read the script. I just came in the spot yall shoot in the movie. I want to be the gangsteris nigga killing everybody?
Speaker 9: Like I?
Speaker 7: You bliz so I'm like a cool I'm blitzed every day they get that's a little short. So the day I was supposed.
Speaker 1: To die, like nah, y'all, niggas gott to rewrite this, like are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I died. I can't kill me like a big.
Speaker 2: Did French watch a movie and they wanted me to get robbed in the movie. I said, listen, we're changing that. Listen, we're changing that. You know I earned my rights. I'm sorry, man, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't do that.
Speaker 3: So you didn't do Death of a Dynasty.
Speaker 2: You did do State Property to one, and.
Speaker 7: And I did what's the other one with Kevin Hart and I was in there too, Soldier Soldiers paper. I didn't want to do that though, Man I duck dang for like probably like three months.
Speaker 3: And you just rhymed in that.
Speaker 2: You didn't You didn't ja.
Speaker 7: The reason that made me j J made the call for that movie. If it wasn't for Big hold me that I would have.
Speaker 2: Been in that because he was even in there for a slight second, just like bouncing to a beat. Yeah, that that movie changed my life. So that was it. Then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a big situation with Dame two because.
Speaker 7: He felt the way like why hold say something and you can happen and then I see son and you don't make it happen because you know, because like you know.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of pressure on you. I think you had a lot of pressure on you since he said as long as I'm alive, Bleak could be a million there.
Speaker 1: No, it was before that.
Speaker 7: It was before that Nigga said, Yo, Bleak's called to be a new rapper, new improved.
Speaker 2: Jasu Wait did I say that? They said you said I wanted to be that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, that was on the intro the album.
Speaker 7: Then I come on spinning, So it's like I ain't want to be the new improved hole.
Speaker 1: I'm blood like nigger. You hove like.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of pressure been put on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: How many people call you for a jay Z feasture day ship?
Speaker 1: Nah? Nobody, Nobody don't know. They're not getting that.
Speaker 7: You got your curve. Game is good and it gotta be You gotta see your curve a lot. You gotta be a certain caliber nigga and it gotta be worth it.
Speaker 1: Because James is doing no verse.
Speaker 7: Like, imagine what it takes to get Jay in the studio, Like niggas.
Speaker 2: How many calls do you get for favors? Like people just say, God, can you can't hold sign my God?
Speaker 3: Sisters mixed for calls.
Speaker 7: To give her that man, I don't put so many people on they place and my gi cause.
Speaker 2: He's really your friend. Like I see y'all together and I'll be like, y'all that's the friendship.
Speaker 1: And that's what people get it twisted.
Speaker 7: A lot of people think me in hol don't funk with each other because what he ain't on my I g we ain't will snapchat.
Speaker 1: We real homies. Like when you see your brother, you take a picture of your brother nigga fuck out here.
Speaker 2: You know what your brother look like? Fat us a little bit. You got some real deep ship man. So your first.
Speaker 1: Album, oh my nigga, No, that's the first time we spoke.
Speaker 3: That's right, you called me.
Speaker 2: He was like I need that and no ship, I need that such as I was in Miami. I was like, I just let him go. Then the other bottles going already. God damnit? Yo? So how how how how did that your first album? Well? I was on Death Jam as well, correct, So how did you feel doing that first album?
Speaker 1: Man? It was a lot of pressure. Everything was Beanie singal.
Speaker 7: I did that album without without no budget, nothing, just me and Lennies when Brielle locked in and just made it happen because Beans came up and put a more pressure on the nigga because he did Reservoir Dogs. And I'm sitting there like, fuck crazy, the fuck is this nigga eating?
Speaker 1: How you spinning this?
Speaker 2: And you was at that such?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was at that. Okay, So Jay like, Yo, I want you to do Crewe Love. So you know me, I said Crew Love or ye I smoke we now give a fuck snigger come on there spitting that that monopoly ship, like wait, wait, take my versus take that off.
Speaker 7: So Beans put pressure on the nigga to wear everything in Rockefeller and death jam Beans, And you gotta really give him credit because the only rapper in history to get on a tour with no song, no records, no beat and spit a fucking a cappella in front of twenty thousand and not get booed.
Speaker 1: Niggas couldn't even do that at the Apollo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all know there was a fake Beanie Segull going around, right nah Miami?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that was the rep the whole yeah for deaf Jim Rockefeller.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, maybe not, but there was a dude going around. This was before internet shit, and this dude's going around saying he's he's taking money, he's uncounted, underground, mixed ninety six everything in freestyles, and.
Speaker 3: He looked like Beans. No.
Speaker 4: This is the thing we didn't know because Beans was heavy on the mixtape.
Speaker 2: We didn't know what he looked like.
Speaker 5: Right, So then he came to my store, crazy because you came to and he's dropping a freestyle.
Speaker 3: My mixtapes, the.
Speaker 2: Real Beans, no, the fakes Okay.
Speaker 5: And he's doing blah blah blah blah, and and something just didn't feel right.
Speaker 4: So I called I think it was you all were talking about big Face.
Speaker 5: I think I called him Wayne Beanie looked like he's fat.
Speaker 2: I said, this guy's skinny.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened after that, but this dude left town.
Speaker 2: Wow, but he was going around, he was getting money.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now. What I want to ask you believe is was there ever dipset drama? Was there ever real dipset problems?
Speaker 1: Like Nah?
Speaker 7: That's what confused me because it's like we men at the end of the day, right, if it's a problem, we're gonna fight. Usually a gun come out because you got punched in your face a lot and you ain't like it, so you ain't got your gun.
Speaker 1: Right, Nothing ever happened, niggas. We's down.
Speaker 7: We in baseline every day, were in the office every day, niggas going on little trips every day, went the pr or everything.
Speaker 1: Nothing. As soon as niggas Rachefeller separated its fuck these niggas, fuck them niggas.
Speaker 7: I still want to know what the drama was about. Wow, I don't know, Like.
Speaker 2: Karen Karen sivil. She did an interview and she said.
Speaker 1: About parking spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cam declined that.
Speaker 1: Cam said, I highly doubt that.
Speaker 10: She said.
Speaker 3: I think she said something is a parking spot.
Speaker 7: Dip said, I want to know how that exists, hoving' driver car since ninety six parking spot.
Speaker 3: Let's make some noise for.
Speaker 2: That man like that. That's it because I remember seeing like like like, uh, you in the club.
Speaker 3: They're in the club and nothing happening like.
Speaker 1: That never happened.
Speaker 7: Nobody got punched in the face till True Life came.
Speaker 1: But to come home.
Speaker 7: So yeah, you know True Life was punched niggas in the face.
Speaker 2: Like but then you know what other than that, I don't know. So you never had an argument with none of them.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 7: I went to the movie when they was doing State Property too, and I had to face to face talk with Cam, Dame everybody, and I said that them niggas don't let them know, like yo, my niggas are a problem with the big homie, because if it is, we could go outside, shoot it out, shoot a fair one, gun play had whatever niggas wanted to do. Niggas was looking at me like, nah, it ain't nothing. We're just trying to get money. Everybody want to eat. We got families, defeed. I respected that. But then when I walked off the trailer, got in my car and parked at my crib, it was nine disc songs. Lay, that's rappers.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen them recently?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: Nah, I seen I seen cam at a at a. I think there was a red Bull show. When I was with just Blaze and Goop, he always showed love. He're here cool nigga, him and.
Speaker 1: Jimmy like, ain't nine niggas ain't gonna what They're gonna run down or Blizzard. I keep that they better run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was picking you up earlier. But oh no, no, that was good. Holy moly, guacamoly. This is how it's going down man. So bleep, you're doing the do same thing? Is y'all signing tax stone is that's going down?
Speaker 7: Tax Stoners do save my field?
Speaker 1: Didn't save my fee lp.
Speaker 2: That's what's up?
Speaker 1: Podcast up? Yeah, he's a.
Speaker 2: Great guy man taxes my dude, man. So I heard it's another story that when tax actually filmed whole in the office, like he filmed whole like people thought that he did tax Storm podcast and it was people like Elliott Wilson that was hating hitting hole and saying this, Yo, did you do tax Stone podcast?
Speaker 3: And did you hear anything about that?
Speaker 1: I heard it.
Speaker 7: I don't know what truth it is to it, but I heard it trying.
Speaker 2: To you, trying to shake hold ove up, like yo, how you're gonna do tax own ship before me? And if I want to do tax ship before.
Speaker 3: Him, that's some Brooklyn ship that shut out Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: But we heard Elliott there was a little hated about that. We heard he was little heat and he sent in an email or something. And I don't think the homie hit him back. Since a man that you don't know if.
Speaker 11: It's you, we're gonna make some noise that big be downie us.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch my back.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you about Rockefeller man. Yr dudes really had it, like Rich and Pole and like yall dudes was really balling.
Speaker 1: And it was too much money. My niggas ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I was too young. I wasn't prepared. It was too much money around.
Speaker 2: Do you ever think about all the ship you did? But I'm thirty eight years old?
Speaker 1: How old it would be? Thirty eight?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: They got the same.
Speaker 2: But Yo, you ever think about how much shit? I mean, I did a lot, but I didn't have a cruel niggas that was platinum. Like it was just me like I had I was gold and capone. Let's help me out somehow, you know what.
Speaker 3: He wanted to go to jail.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so I'm out here do though? Like, but y'all, had you gone go? I got your plaque. I was on making no noise back you was gold? Beans was gold. I think Freeway was gold. I think can't yo Cole super platinum like y'all dudes, was like, I don't know if that error could ever be recreated. I think cash money came close, but it wasn't. Even though like some of y'all was beefing. It was always felt family orientated like Baseline felt.
Speaker 3: It was felt felt ill like.
Speaker 7: It was like if it was any animosity, trust me, that was it was something under the table.
Speaker 1: Ship was never spoken about.
Speaker 7: It was never because when niggas was around each other, everybody was one hundred one and ten percent with he to face.
Speaker 1: That's right. So all that other ship that came out that should be just to sell records.
Speaker 7: They're like niggas got niggas numbers, and you know how to find everybody.
Speaker 1: Be all in the same city. Like think about it. You this a nigga. You recording on fifty ninth Street.
Speaker 12: He recorded on forty four right for real, My nigga got niggas that soft like you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like, so we're in the same city. So that animosity ship was never that. It was always family with the team Man, we trucked through each other. I love my niggas Man, Beans, my brother the gunner's kneed.
Speaker 2: Beans. When Beans wild out, it had to hurt you because I know I know what type of person it hurt me. I you love Beans too.
Speaker 7: I love that's my brother. Any interview you ever see, Beans even came at me.
Speaker 12: Rights gotta be hit by the forty four No.
Speaker 2: Right, but y'all when you seen that, what was the first thing you thought you was, like, something's wrong?
Speaker 7: It's you know what? And that's the thing. My nigga stress and make a nigga do things you never thought it was possible, right, Like you know what I mean. It's like unhuman strength. It'll give you like wall, Yes, it makes people do different things and react in certain situations. So I never held any malice towards him, towards it because I ain't like he talked about no personal shape like a sugect like, so it's like it was just that shit, right, So how personal or how personal can I take that? And that's my brother.
Speaker 1: You can't erase history that that go out together, that part of.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: That was a period where okay, I not lead that in here. That was a period where it was dark for me because I knowing beings and I know how you love him and you ain't gonna love no fake nigga. I ain't like, I mean, I know you for twenty years. I want to say ten because we won't give ye. But I know like and I knew that really wasn't beings neither like it wasn't him. So it was a dark time for me just seeing those interviews and seeing that because I was one of the dudes, like I was the only dude from Queens that was on streets watching I was the only dude from Queens that did like five movies with them. You were like they always showed me loves and so for me to see that, it turned that way because it's like it was just it was bad for me. It was like as a fan, I didn't look, but I knew. I knew it would be worked out. I didn't think Hoole will ever forgive him. I thought he would forgive them from far. But when I seen them on the stage, I was like, that's that's that was the biggest monumental thing that you know, anybody can.
Speaker 7: Do at the end of the day. Man, that's right forgiveness and everything. And we all family. Man, we grew up together. Man, cousins, fuck.
Speaker 1: Up brothers, fucking a lot of money out right.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like you're not going to disown your family members. And like I said, man, we spent twenty years together. I think I'm at beans. I was seventeen years old, my nay, I told you I'll be thirty eight.
Speaker 1: God bless you know what I mean? Like that, come on, my brother, that.
Speaker 3: Went through a lot life experiences.
Speaker 2: So when you think about it, right like now that you're a grown man, and I think I think, I think you always had a voice in Rockefeller. I just think people you know, you was always smoking weed and ship.
Speaker 3: That's what people didn't realize how smart you was.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing I say that because you ain't. You ain't a new smart nigga like I used to always feel with you, like you ain't too smart nigga. This nigga I was dealing with this nigga back in the day. It's like this nigga is a genius, like like you know what I'm saying. But he had the street nigga roll though, like you know what I'm saying, Like you can tell, like all right, he got to burn on them, you know what I'm saying. So if there's anything that you regret about the Rockefeller, you know when they went away, what's one thing that you wish you could have fixed?
Speaker 1: Just being more prepared, My nigga.
Speaker 2: I wasn't prepared for the breakup or prepared pare for the whole together, the whole run. If it was your choice, would you have kept it together?
Speaker 7: Yes, definitely, I tried. I had that conversation with Beans. That's I was saying to you, like I remember when Beans when he first felt his way about Jay.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was the exact moment, but it was the.
Speaker 7: Record when he did it with Kelly and were supposed to put Neo on the record, but he did it with R.
Speaker 2: Kelly Beans and this is when Kelly was suing Hole.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay cool, So you know it was a little thing about that. Niggas ain't feel that, but they went with it. And I guess you know, he wanted Hole to do something and they ain't doing And I'm telling him. I remember having a conversation, a real conversation with Segu and I'm like, yo, my nigga, I just dropped five three four hove on one joint byself, not on none of my records. He ain't getting my video. We did think about it when I did. What you think of that video? I had to split it in half and do my hood to yell hood because Jane wanted.
Speaker 1: To do the video. That's my brother. If he ain't getting my shit, why he got real talk like That's how I looked at it, Like, my nigga, I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: Like always felt was hard on you all the same.
Speaker 3: I always felt like that all the time.
Speaker 7: Like all the time, my nigga to go to Hole and tell him a story, nigga, I gotta be bleeding. You can't tell hoo yo. The niggas fronted on me. No, you're gonna say, Yo, don't walk down there no more. Stay the fuck over there. I brought you a plane. Why the fuck you walking down there? But let me come in.
Speaker 1: Off as bleeding.
Speaker 7: Oh, we're gonna send the dogs after That's that's Jay like it gotta be serious. Anything else is like my nigga avoided. You know, we ain't trying to get into the bullshit.
Speaker 1: And it's like where everybody with Freeway, I told free the same thing. My nigga, like Yo, Hove is just out of space. You know. It's certain places where artists get where the label will be like.
Speaker 7: Yo, Nah, he can't do no more videos. He did too many videos. You can't do no more. He over succeeded hisself. Like I remember Joe, we're supposed to do a video, Like think about this. Joe did a record with Joe Murder for Life, my record. Joe called me Yore bleaked this shit hard. Let me put it on my album. I let him put it on his album.
Speaker 1: That nigga shot a video for my record with Black Child and to murder without me. I never said that, never felt the way.
Speaker 3: But you wasn't even on the record.
Speaker 2: That the records, shot it at queens.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 3: He was still body mad forgiving hold what he was like, I gotta get something back.
Speaker 1: But you know certain things.
Speaker 7: You just know a man that's a decision he gonna make, and you, as a man, got to do your thing. You can't held nobody accountable for your.
Speaker 1: Situation and not everything is personal either. You can't point fingers, man.
Speaker 2: Then how about what the CEOs like? If would you want to keep?
Speaker 1: Kept it?
Speaker 2: The same way with Rockefeller Death Jam, with the original Death Jam, with the Leo Cohens, the Randy Actors, the rob Love that was my fair labor what that was.
Speaker 1: The best label at the time. Man hitting me. We had everybody Limber Jazz lady jazz. Okay, looks like everybody were the Sam Crespy Sam Crisp.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't. He wasn't he was damn he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Rockefebo Darren.
Speaker 7: If you think every successful team got a piece of that team with them, yeah they do, they do they every successful team.
Speaker 2: I'm a successful name. Hold on, game up. We're so happy, so fucking happy to have you here. But I also got to bring bring up the time you lined me up, got.
Speaker 1: Me get just the case.
Speaker 3: Know sometimes you say you the lamess. If you're the lamess, what is that means?
Speaker 2: By the way, that means if you don't know she is real?
Speaker 3: Here, let's leave all that.
Speaker 2: Were leaving all that so Lamean's turns yes. So lineup means like you set a person up, you like, like for a stick up. But it's pretty much the same thing with Bleek did to me. Let me get to the story. Let me get to the first off. That's why I want to bring up his first album, like when the nigga's on your first album. This is type of relationship you're supposed to.
Speaker 3: Keep, and me and him have that right.
Speaker 2: One day Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving, my kids got the hubble boards.
Speaker 3: I know I told this story, but we're keeping this story, telling the.
Speaker 2: Story because he's the lineup.
Speaker 3: He's the line you got.
Speaker 2: So he lined up. So look, my kids is out on the hubble boards. I'm upstairs being a fat boy. Everyone the whole sweep of tato pots, My intentions was the only have two pieces. You had to somehow it was all gone.
Speaker 3: It was all going.
Speaker 2: But I'm looking around making sure I'm not guilty. Wife is somewhere, I get a call. It's an unknown call, so I'm like hello, Like no, no, I ain't say hello because I just answered it because I'm thinking it's a jail call. Because you know we're in a jail call. You got to say hmm. They'd be like, this is a call from such and such and such, so you know that's how thing it is.
Speaker 3: But it's not.
Speaker 2: So he's like, oh, it's JA like JA.
Speaker 3: Who like Z.
Speaker 1: I'm like what right?
Speaker 3: Boom? So now he called. He texted me.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm gonna text you my number so you could call me back.
Speaker 3: So I play along with the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, But if Pe would have told me yo o g one gave me the number of TA gave me a number. Lenis back. Guys, all people who are.
Speaker 3: Messed with, by the way, it's just.
Speaker 2: We're out on phone number basics basis. So he says, I got your number from bleak. I was like, oh my, oh my god. Because you want to get a call from j right, you want to because this is the biggest dude or ever. But you don't want to get a call unexpectedly, Like it's the most horror, it's the most horrible. Uh, good feeling in the world. It's a great feeling. But you're like, oh my god, this is and bleak. You You ain't send me a text, didn't give me a two way.
Speaker 3: You could hit me in my too way.
Speaker 7: My to a is still work, you know why because it wasn't about nothing right. He called me right like, yo, you got in no number. I'm like, yeah, I speak there. I just spoke to you like a couple of days ago. I'm like, I just spoke to her.
Speaker 1: What's up? They wapp It's like, nah, he just did this interview.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I just want him to get it straight.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't like lies.
Speaker 7: I just want him to know the truth to this what he told me that I'm like, oh cool, I'm assuming this number right now.
Speaker 2: But that's the sactly what he told me. And by the way, I spoke to people that was there that night and hole is right.
Speaker 3: That's make some noise for.
Speaker 2: You know, after the ship come out, because I didn't know, Like I didn't, I didn't bring up this story.
Speaker 3: Tax Stone, big up tax.
Speaker 1: Stone once again through save shut out.
Speaker 2: So tax asked me the story like at the very last, and I believe it was actually walking out the door. If you listen to the interview, I'll be like, yeah, man, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: One last thing, and I said it.
Speaker 2: I said what I said, what I heard, So the actual people who was actually supposed to do it was supposed to be involved. He called me and was like, nah, that's not what happened. And I was like, God, damn it. You know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, that's not the point. The point is getting a call from.
Speaker 1: Jay z is is.
Speaker 2: How do you say it? I don't know how. I don't know this word. They didn't make this word yet, Like they didn't make this word yet.
Speaker 1: Because you do, something happened making that way.
Speaker 3: Because he could have had Colleen called me.
Speaker 2: I know Colleen ain't back there.
Speaker 3: But she shot up shock like did you get ahead somebody?
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: He called the breck. It was like I was shocked, Like I told him. I said, this is how I know I'm a grown ass man. I said, how do I fix it? Immediately? How do I fix it? And whole said, I said, you want me to go do the interview? He said no, because then it's gonna look like I started you or something, So I said word, so he said, but if it ever comes up, so now here was just mix me a genius. I made a record about it, That's right. I made a record about it so they can ask me about it everywhere I go and hope I corrected it.
Speaker 3: Please take me off the block list.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: The reason why I still know him on the block black black list, because because it's not I was just playing.
Speaker 2: Oh boy has been cool with me, But there's crazy ship were doing tax Stone in Charlamagne. We interviewing them right, and and we're talking if we didn't release it, and we're talking about whole We're just saying some shit.
Speaker 3: And then you called.
Speaker 2: I said, listen, this is biggat as soon as drinking yo.
Speaker 3: But that's but that's crazy for you to be.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say best friends because that's like a dumb term for you to grow up with a man who is probably the most important person in cultural history.
Speaker 1: And that's what's so ill. Man Like I really didn't grow up with Jake because held me grow up Like I remember being in the building, young nigga, thinking I'm out there moving packs like I'm doing my thing. Both come in the building. Yo, What you're doing like getting money? Nigga? What you mean what I'm doing? Like what you move it? Snig?
Speaker 7: Throw my ship in incinerator and cinerator in the projects is the garbage for those who.
Speaker 1: Are living the projects, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: So he throw my ship away. So I'm like, damn Modac, I need that bread. I would to go buy some ship from Tall D's Like, niggnna give me five honey. Hum, okay, okay, take this fire and the go on the cripstop way th your life, a little nigga.
Speaker 1: You bugging like that?
Speaker 7: So you've always been the o g before the rap ship and the rap shit just so happened. Man, I've seen a video he with cane and like sniper live in my building.
Speaker 2: Well it's whole from five E. Yeah, this makes a noise for five I'm from five E.
Speaker 3: Me Fat Joe. We're starting an Illuminati.
Speaker 2: We're saying that if you're no snap tat twin, no snapshot, no parents, no none of that ship all right, me Fat Joe and both holes from five E, we're gonna make Illuminati. I don't know if it's illuminati, but we're making a section of Illuminati. So you from five E. You know what I'm saying, We're looking for you because we need interns for five something. We're starting something, So you gotta put the question for him.
Speaker 4: I just want to know, like the name, where did they come from?
Speaker 1: What I heard this?
Speaker 7: I heard man that comes straight from Memphis?
Speaker 1: Like I only been there one time. High ill is that I've been to Memphis one time.
Speaker 7: And this is when Jay had ain't no nigga, So think I wasn't even there because they knew me.
Speaker 1: They ain't even know who the fuck I was. So it's before beyond say this, before everything niggas had the baddies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just claim on, just claim.
Speaker 7: Shorty, Like y'all want to welcome y'all to Memphis, Tennessee. I want to welcome you to making easy money, pimping holes and style Tennessee. So I'm like, that's my name. Because me and Jay just had a conversation. He like, Yo, it's just bleak. He like, yo, nobody buying an album by a nigga ain't bleak. Means by wearing Zovi's deserted like so he like nobody buying that. You gotta have another name, So I'm like nigga, I'm bleak everywhere I go.
Speaker 1: That's what they know me by. Like, I can't just change my name. So when Shorty said that, I said, that's me.
Speaker 7: I want to make easy money. I want to pimp the whole I definitely got style.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: And you still ain't got a record with the Memphis nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you can't say that because around here.
Speaker 2: I was just that's my next question. Like you you had the foresight to see that the music industry was going to the South. He was the first dude to have two South people from New York or you was from New York, but you had Trick.
Speaker 3: Daddy and you had t C.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's because I've seen it come in my g with the whole No Limit movement, the first Kisses Money.
Speaker 3: He was seeing a lot of he was seeing a lot of ship.
Speaker 1: I remember you meet.
Speaker 2: Memphis blemis from Now did you put hold on to Juveniles record?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, that that the ship the radio put us on. Like, but my thing was I remember being this is before Mysticul signed to No Limit. I remember being I think it was Greensboro, North Carolina, something like that. And they was playing that mystical record the man right cheer.
Speaker 1: O, my nigga.
Speaker 7: It's like the club exploded when the song came on, and then g everybody came back to life. So I'm looking like, what the fuck kind of beat was that? Like I need one at holes. So it just so happened. I'm just sitting in the crib.
Speaker 1: You know, Trick I fucked it all, Trick albums, every book of.
Speaker 7: Thugs that nigga ever drop. Nigga, you already know that's that's my nigga. And then Ti I was coming up. He had the twenty foals, you know, moving, so ess Blaze was playing around here beat he didn't even like to be.
Speaker 1: I come in his studio, Yo, my nigga. What's that?
Speaker 7: He's like some shots fucking with I'm like, nigga, that shit hard. Let me fuck with that. So I do the verse. I get in contact with Trick because you know, I always fucked with Miami, so I knew him. I come down here, link up with him in Circle House.
Speaker 1: He do his verse. This is ill because I remember telling j y'all want to put TI on this. She looking at me, Who the fuck is t I I'm like, yeah, he from like and shout out to y He only wanted five bands for the verse. So Jay like, why we gotta get this nigga? Five beans? Know? Man, just put beans on the record or Sun And I'm like, Jae, I got ten records with beans, niggas, No beans is my man. This is the ship. I want to do something different New York, Atlanta, Miami City. This is coming together, my nigga. Nigga is like you sure like yo? Trust me.
Speaker 7: They ain't even want to make it the single. We tried to push everything to go. Everything's a go ain't worth I remember Ley All came.
Speaker 1: To the studio.
Speaker 2: We love Leo Stories, let's get to him and Jay Blake.
Speaker 1: We can't push the album back no more. We have no more money. The budget is spent, no more money, but it's going no money. Jay like, yeah, we gotta go. You gotta put a pick a song, nigga, and that's it. We just go go with it. Say my nigga, let's go around here. He like you sure like? Trust me?
Speaker 7: And I wrecked the video and they shipped on me and give me my credit. Gave it to somebody I would know.
Speaker 2: Who name remember the name. Don't who is this guy took the credit? I'm going to figure that out. Man. We're gonna shoot it in the stup in Miami.
Speaker 1: Shooting in Atlanta, and you.
Speaker 2: Did so that that that wasn't camera trick.
Speaker 7: That was really was camera trick was Atlanta. We ain't had no money.
Speaker 2: So where was it was? That? That was Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we found five at I'm gonna make Yeah, the budget.
Speaker 3: I know how to put.
Speaker 1: The budget gave me so you know, we made it happy. She was a classic. Man, it worked.
Speaker 3: You ever got back in from death jam like like you did?
Speaker 2: You never like you know how you get a had five hundred thousand and then you only spend two hundred. You never did that and got like hell I did that one time and I.
Speaker 7: Was up, my nigga. Let me tell you something. My boss is a hustler. You can't out hustle a hustler. So when I'm trying to hustle, he seen my hustle.
Speaker 1: Oh he like my nigga.
Speaker 7: I did the album five three four in Google crib, so you know we like this all the invoices Google Studio.
Speaker 1: Niggas looked at that like good, look get ain't getting no moody get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie bleep. That's why I had the hood I had the Hoodla. Remember you hang out with me.
Speaker 3: I had the hood Lab.
Speaker 2: I will and the fact that it was on thirty second and thirty first in Madison. Them invoices will come from that address, goddamn it. They would never come from thumbed out milertainment. Because they come from thunk out milertainment. They will be like, no, that's norri. Yeah, but I would never do that. I will always send it from hood Lab. We had one fact machine.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: We would ship. The fax machine was fucked. I think it was like left over on like it was like it was a half a frog leg and the motherfucking we looked bad. But we lived in a great environment. Used to come through, to come through true life. Been up there lives my brother. I love.
Speaker 1: To be in the middle of the fucking to like this, yo, y'all.
Speaker 2: Bugget We spent We spent a lot of The hood Lab was so great. I mean, I'm looking at you now, you've been there. You've been there. Classic Nights too. We Tiger was there. Yeah, Casele and Mariah.
Speaker 1: You said with Mariah, I.
Speaker 2: Have Mariah sitting on the crate, my nega, you want to break down the story, just just just just whistle. When I break down the story, I don't even walk.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: Here's the crazy ship.
Speaker 2: This is like our fucking first week. Right of opening the studio, I was playing seventy five hundred. My nigga like, and this is not my mortgage, it's not my cars, it's not my apartment. This is just a place that I got. I tied up paying record labels, so I was like, fuck it. So my So I think I started out seventy five or eighty five hundred.
Speaker 3: By the time I.
Speaker 2: Left the hood lab I stayed there for three years. I think I was paying ninety five or maybe ten dollars. This is just my side shit. So anyway, we hit Dame, we hit a couple of people. It's like, yo, just come to the office. You know what I'm saying. For the room, we got no furniture. We don't think nobody's actually gonna come. So Mariah's like I lived down the street, Like she's on twenty ninth.
Speaker 3: We're on thirty first.
Speaker 2: So we're like Dame, Like, yo, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Bring Mariah through.
Speaker 2: I'm like, shut out, like, I'm surprised if you come through.
Speaker 3: So they come upstairs.
Speaker 2: He got the men, they got the men in black security. You know the men in black. I need one to your pieces immediately. Like, So Dame goes to Dame goes, yo, yo, Normy, this guy don't know who you are. You a street nigga. Tell them you don't need no security. I'm looking at Dame like, why why would I tell Mariah she don't need She's cool, Like, but he's like, but tell the security that. I said, I'll tell Maria that. I'm not going to tell the dude. So security is like, you're Normy, he's a stickhead. But if you want to, if you want us to wait outside, I said, I guess someone. Maria is chilling, like all my niggas is on Mariah.
Speaker 3: Let's just be clear. Let's just be clear.
Speaker 2: She's walking around the studio. Fifteen niggas is like, I got a son, like you security a here, we have security, you know, watch out we got I'm like, yo, my nigga, that's my people here to see me. So Mariah goes to me. She goes, oh, I'll smoke, but I only do shotguns. That's my word.
Speaker 13: I ain't never blew a shotgun in my life. Until that day, I was blowing. I'm like, Mariah, how you doing? How you doing here?
Speaker 2: Come on, I got it, I'm knowing shotguns. Niggas is looking at me like, yeah, this is I'm like, yeah, this is a groupie moment. A man, this is Moriah. Nobody can't judge me. So she's chilling. And then all of a sudden, I remember they said that she's a wino like me. When I say wino, I don't mean it in a bad way.
Speaker 1: Niggas used to sweat piano.
Speaker 2: So let me tell them.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 2: I asked more rio. Y'all said, Yo, you drink wine? She said what? She jumped up? Yo, my nigga. She drank all the bottles of peanut grease. Y'all with me in the studio and sat on the crate. At that moment, I could have died. I would have been satisfied, satisfied I had completed my goal. Do you remember when we was in London. This was some real Racis ship, some real Racis ship. We in the hotel. We ordered wine and Chicken and the nigga said. The nigga said.
Speaker 4: The Chicken.
Speaker 1: Hotel.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was, I was like, but it is.
Speaker 1: True, yo, I've been through a lot of incidents like that.
Speaker 2: I remember my first time going to Greece. Listen, hold on time out is very rich. He has friends who owns my nigga Snipe, but in Greece, he was, I don't even know nobody in Greece. Let's get into your grease story, yo.
Speaker 1: Listen, first time my man Sniper brings me out there. Now this is the rich guy Snipe, my man.
Speaker 2: Let's make another level.
Speaker 1: Let me take something. Let's break down.
Speaker 2: Book me your show.
Speaker 3: I don't even know he booked showed.
Speaker 1: Let's book down. Let's break down Snipe. This is my nigga.
Speaker 7: First of all, these niggas drive white cars in the sunlight. Right when the sun go down, they change it all the black. So they don't even drive the same cars all day. Let's change that up. They own a great adventure.
Speaker 1: They own every.
Speaker 2: Hot Is it actually a great adventure or just the.
Speaker 1: Coach? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They own theater called.
Speaker 1: I forgot the name of it, but it's like like the water parking. Great Aventure, same exact ship about sixteen twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Life don't make sense right, We get out disappointed.
Speaker 7: One My wife just said that's the best vacation she ever had. Ye, So like, so listen, first time we out there, we're in the hotel, My nigga, they playing nine eleven, back the back, the back to where I had to go to the front desk and tell a home.
Speaker 1: You know, my nigga, I'm from New York. I've seen this shit happen. Turn that ship off, man, are you trying to tell me something? So he's like, no, no, we just know you from America. We thought you were like this ship where the fun I'm back water? So but my nigga, Greace, there's another lefl my g.
Speaker 2: Like, you want some rose though, I'm not like that is kind of harsh. Rose is I'm gonna try and do say one day. It's not today though, But is it bad if I smell it?
Speaker 1: Noah, Okay, that's that official, My nigga.
Speaker 2: You wake up in Flatbush and I know how you got. You got that gas gas right there with no draws on. You're like, yo, what happens? I'm in just for no reason?
Speaker 1: S o p baby, So we just.
Speaker 2: Get back to Greece.
Speaker 3: God, the great guy is rich.
Speaker 1: He's stupid.
Speaker 7: It's beyond my g like, you gotta go with me, man, I go every I took my man debo out.
Speaker 2: There, debo, what up my shout out?
Speaker 1: My niggas wear house.
Speaker 2: Music, garehouse music group. I mean, that's the studio that he never invited me to.
Speaker 1: It's the label, that's the studios. That's the management company.
Speaker 7: That's the security company, that's the realty company.
Speaker 1: That's the gas station.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he devo be hitting me with the industry ship.
Speaker 2: Come to the studio. You got my number, my nigga, Come on, I love you. I love what my Lower east Side niggas. They do. Niggas is the real iss officials nigga. But so this grease nigga he owns actually.
Speaker 7: Listen, hold about eight clubs every hotel.
Speaker 2: So if Donald Trump become president, is that we're we're moving to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm moving straight to Iron.
Speaker 2: So I have to visit there now, don't worry scope out my condo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good here by it. I'm gonna tell y'all some ship.
Speaker 7: Right Greece, look at look at it as disrespect. If somebody invites you so say, like he called me, you believe come down, want.
Speaker 1: You to chill for your birthday with me? And he invited me.
Speaker 7: Now, if I go to the store and spend money, he ready to shoot the whole store.
Speaker 1: Like why did y'all take his money? You know he out here with me. I told you the people disrespect you know, he guess he don't spend money. So when you get out there, you know all you need is a flight. My nigga, you got everything.
Speaker 2: Hurt my lesson. I went to Dubai and I try to buy a pack of bogies and the dude had the dude with me that don't speak English, just the security nigga. He was like no, And I was like, yo, I can't buy my own cigarettes. Like I'm a grown ass man. It's a bad hapbit. I might be yelling myself kill Let it be on me, you know what? Serious over And I bought my mom's like like you know, the the Coifa that's like the biggest thing isn't gold plated. So I snuck off to buy that ship and this dude was just behind me no, and I was like, go ahead, man with something more like, it's my mom my, nigga.
Speaker 3: I don't want a nigga to buy the president for my mom.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you it's different man, like anybody. Man, I just I just give you the opportunity to travel the world. Get out there and see what's out there, man, because the world is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I found out with Victoria's secret input all they models from. I found the plan where they growing them. It's in Finland, hell Sinky. I've been in health already.
Speaker 2: No, I've been to Helsinki and they all had bald heads. White people were at the CNN show. I thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 7: You went to the wrong side of hell Sinky was hold run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was all my dirty out the hell Sinky on my way to Poland.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're Sinky is lit kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, helsink is is straight out. I had the best vegetarian meal all my life in health hell Sinky. Loved Mexican vegetarian food and the health. This is a fact.
Speaker 1: Next trip Chile, Chile. We're going to Chile.
Speaker 2: So what's so, what's the next move for you? Like, are you gonna me? And you had an interesting conversation off the mic. Uh huh, and I said, I said to you, I was how you calling? Confiring in you? I was breaking, I said, your leg I don't even want to live no more. I don't really even want to perform.
Speaker 1: I feel you, my Jim and you, that's what That's what you said. You you you feel like it ain't that you feel like that, it's just that it's that.
Speaker 7: Real, my nigga. Like you said, you're thirty eight, my nigga, I'm thirty eight. What we're supposed to be the.
Speaker 1: Forty old rappers, try and get back to where.
Speaker 7: We want were like we're supposed to be in the club forty goon slammer on the hip, still forty years old, try to talk about you, try.
Speaker 1: And get it popping, my nigga. We look like idiots. But how did you do that?
Speaker 2: Because this is the thing I missed as an artist. As an artist is addiction. When you drop an album like you know that, when this is what the podcast has done for me. I can still hear this every week, but I don't got to going like people are hitting me from.
Speaker 1: Du promo run.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it. I don't want to be kids.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying by that part the pictures.
Speaker 7: The meeting, I like that, but I'm saying the grind of it, I can't do it, Like, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: The chent ling serve you kidding, Just.
Speaker 7: What a smell of chitling, that's what you gotta like.
Speaker 2: You know, I got the.
Speaker 7: Company, We got Warehouse Music Group. You know, I got a lot of artists. We got Caitlin, young female from out here in Miami. Shout out Miami, shout out Kaitlin. We got the homie from Barbados. We got my man, but got the artists.
Speaker 2: From the nation.
Speaker 7: We shout out my man, shang free from out there Barbados.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: We got my man being veto in Brooklyn. But we're making a major move. Shout out my homie, Manolo ROSEI trying to put some together with the homie right now. Get him a high situation like and we're just working man French. Yeah, I think he managed Byam or whatever. Oh okay, okay, So you know, we're just trying to I'm trying to see the new generation doing I'm trying to be one of these the old generation trying to hang with the new generation, like, let these young niggas lived like niggas do their thing.
Speaker 1: We had our time. Man, I feel like I do music as a hobby for fun. If it work, it worked. But don't think I'm gonna be out here like yeah, album coming now two months?
Speaker 2: But what so? So what do you do to fulfill that feeling? Because as an artist, I don't give a fuck with me or you say, if we walk in the studio and we want to hear that not you want to spait, I ain't gonna lie. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't get that out of me.
Speaker 1: So what I do I do? Sing my nick I'm in the club. Mean, I'm still biggling with DJing.
Speaker 3: So the last time you've been in the studio.
Speaker 7: Ship, I was in the studio before I came down here. Shout out the Homie Reefer production got the studio. Jersey Manola was out there working with a new producer. So you know I was in the studio fucking with him.
Speaker 2: And I ain't just I ain't talking about the person pay you for a feature. I'm talking about just you on your own. Like just so you got the studio out here, you know we we we you are working on something.
Speaker 1: We're working on the studio right now.
Speaker 7: The construction, you know, we're remodeling it, you know, trying to bring it up to date.
Speaker 1: Make warehouse three on five even the grocery.
Speaker 7: Store were house three o five when I sell lobsters Warehouse three on.
Speaker 1: Five, lobster.
Speaker 2: So what else, Bence does you want to get into?
Speaker 7: I want to do the movies, man, I want to do cartoon really because you know why I want to do a cartoon because you get to say what the fuck you want to sing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: Because if it's a person, you got people with picking signs outside protesting. They don't say shit about the Simpsons family guy, them niggas talk about religion everything.
Speaker 1: They don't say nothing.
Speaker 7: But let that be somebody like a human on TV saying that ship your ass is finished?
Speaker 2: Now what's baseline? Was Baseline like uncomfortable when all the artists was there?
Speaker 1: Never it was you know whatever.
Speaker 7: I love baseline and that's what I want to create for the artists we deal with.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: That's why we building our own studio so everybody get hanging and it feels like a home.
Speaker 2: It creates, That's.
Speaker 7: Exactly what it creates. Competition. Remember we going baseline.
Speaker 1: It was only two studios, so you would have to wait in the front for your term. You got Jay on the lounge. You got Jay in one.
Speaker 7: Room working on his ship, in the other room working on his ship. Then when they finished, I'm working on something, free, working on something, set, working on something.
Speaker 1: Then you got Kanye.
Speaker 7: Just blazing there producing like every every given moment. It was a monster being made. So it's like, you can't come in here and do no wax shit.
Speaker 2: Now, let's keep it real. Did you see the genius in Kanye early? Just keep it real? Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yo, listen, I remember we had.
Speaker 2: Kanye wait outside my studio for two hours.
Speaker 7: Yo, my nigga, I'm gonna tell you how Kanye. I'm gonna tell you how I met Kanye and just blazed. I met Kanye just blazing Guru all on the same day because I had an engineer right he called out sick. So you know Loreal back then used to manage all the enginels, managed all the engineers. So you know my manager back then be how he hit them like, yo, bleik need an engineer, so she like Yo, I got a new engineer's named Guru. I'm like, do we smoke weed? She like yeah, I'm like send them. He come through and like, my nigga, I just rolled up.
Speaker 1: Let's get busy. So we laying.
Speaker 7: So you know, after a while, I did a joint. I'm like, yo, I need some beats. So Beans come like, Yo, we need some beats. He like, Yo, I'm gonna call these two producers Just Blazing, Kanye Walking, this is everything. Called them, No Guru called them. So listen, were in the studio with them that day. I picked like six beats for Just Blaze for the Understanding album. Beans picked like four from Kanye for The Truth because he did that beat the Truth every day step in the book. We did that right there that same day. Jay came that night, heard the records we did, and we started the Dynasty album that week.
Speaker 2: You saw the genius and Kanye from the moment from that day.
Speaker 3: But as a producer, you believe me from artist.
Speaker 1: He came with you, my nigga, he had a He had a CD right with beat.
Speaker 7: So you know, usually get a CD from a producer with beat, he give you tim B. You try to get two joints, my nigga, that Beat CD. Kanye made everybody career at the at the label. Everybody had a joint from off that CD. Wow, this is a l story.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I had a session in l A and Martin Moore it's big a mom. Marin Moore was like, Yo, this is this producer he doing mad Wacker fellow Ship and I looked at the nigga. I was like, no, he not, I kid, you not like you know. I was like no, And I mean this is early early early early Kanye. This is I don't even think he had a polo shirt at this time.
Speaker 3: Like this is this is.
Speaker 2: Early early So I mean we in l A. You know how we doing l A. We got guns, we got and we we was against security everywhere else but l A. We was an I lady was security up fucked.
Speaker 1: That like he was real.
Speaker 2: So the nigga finally came in the studio and he was like it was direspectful. Y'all had us have me waiting two hours and we looked at the nigga. He said, but I know y'all fucked me up.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: Up because he said it with mad base in his voice.
Speaker 3: The niggas was like like It was like the Saurce.
Speaker 2: Of Wars where I brung the worst of the worst people with me because niggas was getting robbed this war, and I was like, that's.
Speaker 3: Not gonna happen to us.
Speaker 2: That's makes some make some noise, I said, I said, niggas run, I said, nigga some ship.
Speaker 3: Boy, but.
Speaker 2: Rob niggas like the crib set the sauce of wards, and everything that went.
Speaker 3: Down was cool with me as long as I came back with.
Speaker 1: My Jewelrree, you tell you a story that I have never told you.
Speaker 3: Man, he about to kill you.
Speaker 2: Killed just kidding in my mind.
Speaker 1: Now listen, this is the first one. More.
Speaker 7: This just after I met this nigga, So mind you, I didn't even really know him like that to call him and be like, yo, son chill, I just met him.
Speaker 1: So listen. The first memori you dare. I'm in Miami. These niggas ridding around on the militainment bus.
Speaker 6: Seven thousand, yo, even thousand, these niggas everywhere shirts everybody's so listen.
Speaker 7: Me and the homiesed to be standing in front of the lows this when they just opened the lows holes took.
Speaker 1: Nice care of us. Had us to the lows, so I'm chilling. You know. Mike Geronimo was fucking with Earth Gotti, so Earth gotty, you.
Speaker 7: Know my I know Mike Geronimo. He spent the corner like yo, bleak, let me holler at you. So I'm like, what out my nigga?
Speaker 1: Like you good? What's up?
Speaker 7: He like, Yo, nor rein them niggas ridding around out here, my nigga, And I got this nigga with me and they gonna fuck him up.
Speaker 1: I need somewhere to stash him real quick. So I'm like who he like your tragedy, Cagafi. So I'm likes the President. I'm like the West the President.
Speaker 7: He's like yeah, So I'm like, fucking hick on my key. Yeah, niggas go upstairs do your things. So my man at the time murder. He's like, man, fuck that nigga.
Speaker 1: Niggas hot, better get out here and get some So he like, man fucked me. I'm like nah, And that's Mike. I can't let his man get washed. I don't even know trades, but that's because of Mike. A random.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna look out as soon as the niggas get upstairs. These niggas turn the corner on the bus seven thousand.
Speaker 1: What he like, Yo, you see that nigga tragedy.
Speaker 2: Like it sound like the police with tragedy more.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at this nigga like, nah, I ain't seen nobody.
Speaker 3: That one day. We was just chilling gettingdrunk.
Speaker 2: He was like, you know, I hit your man from you right?
Speaker 1: I was like what.
Speaker 2: He told me the story that and Pream was with him. I think he was out here with Prem, which was crazy because Prem is the big super o g in Queens. But I purposely didn't bring queens niggas for that reason. I wrong, and I brought all.
Speaker 4: The you know remember that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: We worn three buses, had a queens had left rock bus, and then we had you know what's so beautiful about that time was my niggas was coming out here getting arrested and you can still bail the people out, like like I felt about five people.
Speaker 3: Out, like I couldn't have mothers.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you something. I could never bail nobody out to get the government. If I ever try to baild somebody out, the government is gonna be like, you're gonna really try us One more time because everybody ran on my bell. I have never got you bail somebody, I've never in like twenty years, I've never got a bill back.
Speaker 1: Neither have I.
Speaker 2: Because they actually.
Speaker 3: Went on a run up.
Speaker 7: Even if niggas went the jail, I still ain't get the money went back to the fair.
Speaker 2: They bust that up. That's a fact. So Biggs just came home. Yeah his energy was good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I fucked with Biggs. Big has always been to quiet o. G took my first thirty on the tour, so it's cool.
Speaker 3: That was weird.
Speaker 2: It was weird, Bigs bigs man, y'all know.
Speaker 1: I remember man like being like so excited, like yo, I got a chick ready to go to the hotel. I couldn't fucking believe it, Like who I show up?
Speaker 2: He took up where he took up from you? Yeah, that's why you're married now, you the wrong people, that's right.
Speaker 1: That nigga took her. I was like, this, mother fuck know what was up?
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you. I'll tell you one night, right, and niggas from my hood are gonna get mad. But it was my man Wop and it was my man. I forget who Wop was with. But they have some bad chicks, right, this is club Essos assles, assholes, and they had these chicks right. So you know my hood, we think these niggas is big niggas. So Hove and Big Biggie Smalls walks to Essos. At that moment, I knew the chicks was gone, but I had to let it lay it out for them to play it out. So I see these niggas and Hove and Bigs took my man's girls. It was like an honor. I was like, you're supposed to be this is this is pre component, Like we just coming up, Like they came over and gave us fives.
Speaker 3: But it's like if Big.
Speaker 2: And and jay Z take your girls, it's like you're supposed to be like, fuck it, Nah, I'm to be honest. I'm gonna be honest. That's that fly, Mamber, I sent you a fly. Well, I sent you a fly that was like our first or second show. It was with jay Z.
Speaker 1: Right, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you was there, I'm not sure. I'm not Do you Rememberclly was on the show, Yeah, he was there.
Speaker 3: You was there.
Speaker 2: It was a chick from my hood. Name, and she didn't give nobody no ass from the hood and.
Speaker 3: She left for Whole.
Speaker 2: That I just knew right from there, like Hove is a different dude. Like he's like a superhero without a kid that people hasn't recognized yet.
Speaker 3: So this is great.
Speaker 2: This makes a noise for Hole and the.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 3: I tried to get him to pull up.
Speaker 1: Tolly put the first thadies on the map. Listen Mamber I was fifteen, and put it in your mouth came out. So being in the club hearing bitch, I'm right here, I'm right here. After the show kidding me ya like this ship.
Speaker 3: Now, let me tell you, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: I knew Acannelly was a different type of freak when I like Coconnelly brought me on my first tour. So when I became platinum, I hit number one, the first thing I wanted to do was we pay that favorite that's right, So I brung the Acannelli on the tour. Ocannelly was doing an album called Bennie Hill at the top, so I thought that was like the I got Melvin Flint from that. I was like, Bennie Hill, that was crazy. So we're in the back of the tour. But I've never really been an official freak. I have had freak days, but I'm like I Am'm like a one man girl, Like you know what I'm saying. I love too hard. But so we're in the back of the tour. Boys, we got some what did you call them? Body? Nickname it that now so dude got and we're all back then we're doing it, and I did the craziest ship I've ever seen in life. He opened up his shirt and start rubbing it. Because I don't do nothing for me, I could what the is that for me?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: And he was dead serious.
Speaker 1: Yea for me, this is not.
Speaker 3: Just rubbing his nipples.
Speaker 2: At that moment, I said, this niggas a freak. He's a different type of He's a different He's not like us.
Speaker 3: He's different.
Speaker 2: My nigga is so different.
Speaker 3: Him owning this drip.
Speaker 2: Club makes total sense. I never, like I seen Benny Hill do that, like rub his nipples. I've never seen a.
Speaker 3: Grown ass man in the middle of.
Speaker 4: The game too.
Speaker 3: I don't think he made going, but he tried to smile.
Speaker 2: Any nigga that rubs his nipples, he's liable to do anything.
Speaker 10: He's dangerous in a different way. But the way you doing it right now, I mean in my mind is how it has characters, don't Let's keep in mind, is the first.
Speaker 2: Nigga from left Rack to ever get on on some MC ship. I never met nine, seen Niles or herd of Ize until I seen him with Acha Nelly, So this is still a guard to me. I didn't want to know he was that much of a You rub your honestly, like rub your nipples right now, But what does it do for you? Like, that's nothing for me. So if it does something for you, you sensitive in places you're making it nigga, I can you know he's my brother, but I can hold did a lot of shows in the beginning.
Speaker 7: Oh, she used to be at the crib with us, man, we used to be on that on that grizz nine man.
Speaker 1: Hope is different. Man.
Speaker 2: Now, what happened between jazz? What was that about?
Speaker 7: That was that was I don't know, you know jazz. They older like, so I never was in the middle of that. Jazz was a cool nigga like as far as that, I never really got into what happened.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to make sure it ain't happen to me. You feel me like what they did?
Speaker 2: Alright? Cool?
Speaker 1: I ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: About how many people that you came up, came along with and that you know, because see one thing about hip hop. What I tell people all the time, especially artists, I say, if you want to choose between the hip hop game and the hustling game, I say, pick the hustling game because you're gonna get that money fast, that's right. But if you want to live in hip hop forever, this is a five year two, three, four or five years, you might not even be getting read. You know what I'm saying. You just gotta you, just gotta grind. You gotta be everywhere at all times. Right, So how do you how do you feel about that?
Speaker 7: Just gotta gotta go with the opportunities present themselves. Man, A lot of people get a deal and think they successful just because you signed the deal. But at the end of the day, the task just began.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: As an artist, your journey had don't begin until you hit the deal.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's just like a guy who takes.
Speaker 7: A business loan to open up a store and he goes to the bank, but just the industry charge a lot more interest.
Speaker 1: The interest rate is ridiculous, Yes, a lot, because this is a it's a take me, it's a take business. It's not a give me business hip hop. So you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: For artists to survive, you gotta constantly stay relevant like you gotta. You gotta stay in the public eye, stay on social media, your snapchat gotta be like feel together.
Speaker 2: One of the artists that came to through through through y'all that you could have probably signed, but you you brung it to the office and people ain't see your vision.
Speaker 1: Because I heard a big crit up there.
Speaker 7: I found him on my Space, me and my man agent, you know, shout out my g agent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we found him on my Space. I brung him up to young.
Speaker 2: I also heard you brung Lil Wayne. I heard you was the guy that said Lil Wayne is the next dude we should sign it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not Weezy. Weezy been on. No.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like you know, like when.
Speaker 1: He was talking about leaving cash money.
Speaker 2: And that Hey, I heard that was you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I told niggas about him, but like you know, raw, so I put niggas on the roar, big krit fucking jeezz No just t I, like you know, you ain't know about t I back then now over T I mad cool.
Speaker 1: I put a lot of people on it, so I just try to show love. If you got the.
Speaker 7: Real talent and it's real, I'm gonna put you in that position. It's just like Manolo. Like I know, Manola my whole life, his brother, me and his brother, Me and his brother, like you know, it's cousins. We all fucked with each other. So you know, I'm older.
Speaker 1: Than his brother. He a little younger than me, but we all grew up together.
Speaker 7: So you know, to see Manola come up and doing this thing, my first thing was to reach out to him.
Speaker 1: Yon my nigga. Anything I could do for you, We're gonna make it happen for you.
Speaker 2: At first, real nigg let me just before because I got two more questions. But before we go any further. You never changed on me.
Speaker 1: Not one leg.
Speaker 7: That's real shit though, can't change because like I look at a lot of people change.
Speaker 2: You just get a little crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, This industry is different.
Speaker 7: Now when I tell I'm gonna take you back to the beginning, when I said I wasn't prepared. Now, think about a lot of artists go through some shit. They make demos, they.
Speaker 1: Try to get on niggas shit on them.
Speaker 7: They standing outside the studios for two hours for a nigga. Give them a break, So they have already sat in their mind. When I make it shit on these niggas, you will feel me. Son't mind you. I never made a demo tape. I never ran down on a nigga. Yo, I rack listen to my record. I never knew my man from the fifth floor was gonna be the guarden.
Speaker 1: See, I just was rolling, you know what I mean? This shit just happened.
Speaker 7: So how can I act funny to a nigga that something that was given to me?
Speaker 1: Just why I try to get back my nigga.
Speaker 2: So now we ask everybody who was your favorite CEO? And I was about to say you I was gonna eliminate somebody's biased, man. But it's okay. We were biased on this. You can hear you beg.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I had deals on the table before I signed with Rockefeller. I had a bunch of deals. I remember my manager wanted to fucking beat the ship out of me. Bigga wanted to beat me up because we stay. Yeah, because we Jay didn't even have Rockefeller yet.
Speaker 2: I heard you didn't even have a contract. Nothing we make doing drug dealer movies. You can only do that with another drug dealer. Another drug gonna say that another is that to me? They never gave me a contract. I was like, you don't want to come because I know contract.
Speaker 3: Come with advance. I was like, they were so rich at the time. I said, you don't.
Speaker 1: Want a contract, give me the chance. Friend.
Speaker 2: So so your favorite was whole. That's a beautiful thing because we had Jada kiss the locks and all them CEOs that they have and they said, d n y So this is beautiful that you're biased.
Speaker 1: But I gotta we could be biased. I gotta put j and Dame up there, though.
Speaker 14: You gotta put now get credit to day for you gotta put I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. One of the worst meetings I ever had in my life.
Speaker 3: Video Huh is it a video?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's one of the worst meetings I ever had in my life. But it's a great mean. I got to I got the number one record with the Spanish record right. Oh you be gone though, that's right. The number one record. But mind you that Jam told me throw that ship out on your own, So I do this shit out on my own. That's she got five hundred spins the original Yeah, five hundred spins. The niggas is like, so what eleven hundred spins. Some niggas like that's light. Fifteen hundred spins. They're like, you working twenty seven hundred spins. We see you thirty five hundred spins. We're watching harder forty five hundred spins. What are you doing seventy five hundred spins? The niggas was like, bring my record up here, and I was like, you just told me I could throw that shit out on my own.
Speaker 3: They said, we never said that to me, Like, this is real business with a straight face to me.
Speaker 2: So they was like, Yo, look we're gonna give you such and such for the the.
Speaker 3: Video whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: So I was like, all right, cool, because I always looked at it like I sell crack and this is I'm selling heroin on the side. I don't really care what I make from this shit. So I'm walking into the building of Death Jam to have the meeting about my video. So Dame goes to me, he goes, yo, you're supposed to have a meeting about your video, right, and how he knew this? I knew No. I'm like, I'm not in the illuminati, especially at that time. They just set to my invitation. So sodos you're about to have that video?
Speaker 6: Ma.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, how you know He's like chill fifteen minutes. So I walk in there. You know, this is fat Kevin Lows, who is the best Kevin Low, Fat.
Speaker 8: Kimlllows, the best Kevin Lows, especially now he's still a great guy, but Fat Kema Lows is the best, right you can get anything out of him.
Speaker 2: So so I walk into office.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, right.
Speaker 2: I walk in the office and Kevin's like, yo, so you know we're gonna give you fifty thousand. We're gonna give you like twenty five thousand for this video. We're gonna go higher. This is like, you know, this is still the days where we were on film. We're not digit Yeah, so dame walk dude.
Speaker 3: I just agreed. He was like, here, you want the fifty.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I take the fifty because it's all you Meconda the Spanish record. I'm not really crazy, like I just want to do it, like you know what. Dame walked in. He was like, I swear to god, smoke machine started like I don't think it's whole machine, but in my mind a smoke machine. He was like, what's up fat boy in the CAV And I was like, I'm looking at myself, like what the fun? Me and Dame we don't talk like that, Like what is this going on? And he's like yeah, He's like, Cav, how much you told Normy his video? He should shoot? And keV is like that's between me and Nori and Dame is like, nor do you mind? I'm like not really, I mean alright, cool. He's like, yo, oh he just offered you thirty five thousand for your video and keV is like that's me and Norris. Shit the nigga. Dame brung out the books. Yeah, you know you always had showing the book nigga's like I had the number one record. Ll had just got approved for a five hundred and fifty thousand dollars video, Mariah Carey had just got approved for four hundred thousand dollars video. Job rule all the you know, all people who are actually predominantly selling more records than me. But at the time, when you got the number one record, you are number one. So Dame was like, you see how these record label dudes do you? They think you don't know nothing. They're gonna give you a little thirty five hundred thirty five thousand dollars videos. So Kep is like, that's what Noory agreed to it, and I did. I'm like, words, I didn't agree because I could even work.
Speaker 5: Wonders with thirty five thousand that time, you were have pocketed ten.
Speaker 2: But maybe I don't know. I'm not sure I would have put it all on film. That's how they said my Dame single handed lead. Oh he was an asshole about it, like he showed him the numbers. How could you approve l L for this video? How can you and this? Norri? I ain't no no better. And that did tell me a lesson because when Rockefeller Niggas was rocking, hole was the the the big dude. But then Dame was a dude taking care of the business. Although he did it absolutely wrong, one heart was in the right place, was.
Speaker 1: In the right place because he helped me out of a major gym.
Speaker 7: That's why I always got a special bomb with that nigga behind that man, I almost signed a bad management deal. Niggas trying to take that was in the beginning I heard. I heard about the niggas trying to take fifty percent of everything.
Speaker 3: It's before you signed a rock.
Speaker 7: They think that was like, my nigga, get you a lawyer. So I'm like, yeah, they got.
Speaker 1: Me this lawyer. You know who the lawyer was, come back combat Jack Jerky he bought and jerked YouTube.
Speaker 2: I ain't never signed it.
Speaker 1: I never signed the deal.
Speaker 3: Oayer.
Speaker 2: That was the found nigga was combat Jack. They said lawd's for combat Jack, not only being found he's a foul nigga, but he was hate him, right, he hates you, right, I think, so look, my best friend is hate this is what We're gonna throw voodoo on combat.
Speaker 1: But I never signed this. So Dame said that. He was like, Yo, you bucking, I'm gonna get you a better lawyer, get your situation, get you right.
Speaker 2: And he helped me out better than combat Jack. So damn new combat was a piece of ship for a long comeback is a good comeback is my nigga. That's what Reggio says Reggio, Nigga.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Reggio says that time it wasn't combat He's the weir Penny.
Speaker 3: He's the weird of Penny. Look, he's my friend.
Speaker 2: He's my friend. Now we're podcast friends. But nothing will change the fact that he jerked me my very first name.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the industry for that.
Speaker 2: If you don't know, no, listen, listen combat Jack. Listen. This is how you know I'm coming. I'm selling crack right, just how I knew the deal was wrong. They paid combat Jack five thousand, they paid Tragedy five Reggie Oh says five thousand, They paid Tragedy five thousand, they paid copone five thousand, and they paid Norri five thousand. But what fucked up is I got it in cash. I wasn't the smartest snigger in the world, but I knew this was wrong. From that moment, I was like, what I got paid like a block?
Speaker 1: They just gave me.
Speaker 2: An invelope with slam morning it said Nori. But in my mind, what the fuck? Y'all was trying to kill combat Jack For least two years, I was having chicks. I'm gonna be honest, this is real shit. I was having chicks mess with him, saying your where's he at? Just you know, slip up. It wasn't Molly back then, but in my mind it was Molly slip of ecstasy and this joint. Let him go to sleep and then call me. It never happened. Combat Jackie Lucky, I got love for you. Now I grew up and I'm helder and so Combat Jack. You're cool, but your podcast doesn't exist. Calm relax. You want to edit this out.
Speaker 3: No, we're not. We're on the show.
Speaker 2: Listen for all for all intense purposes. You know, we're playing around with real situation, like big up to my boys. Spiff TV great sport about it. He heard us crack jokes on him. Everybody around us was like, yo, please don't put that out. Spiff laughed at it. He called me he wants to be on the show.
Speaker 3: Calmback.
Speaker 2: You should laugh at it, and you should want to be on the show. You know, I'm going to ask you these questions.
Speaker 1: Bleak, we call that money. It's the industry. You got get the fuck out the game.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's just it.
Speaker 7: Don't get in this game with them fucking skeletons. Man we're gonna pull them ships out. Somebody has to. So what you what what would you want for bleak to in? Like you know what I'm saying as as a rapper, like you gotta do one more album?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 7: I gotta I gotta put I gotta put my team on, man.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta show. I gotta show my niggas what home show me? Man?
Speaker 2: The experience is that that you know?
Speaker 1: Gracious, that's my I forgot about.
Speaker 3: This, they say you.
Speaker 2: They say they can only imagine your greatness by how you made somebody else great. That's right, and and and that's my thing.
Speaker 7: Like I did like I feel like unless something called triple platinum, what I'm doing that what I'm gonna do that?
Speaker 1: I didn't do it right where I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: I haven't been what crowd I'm gonna perform for that I didn't perform for. I didn't performed everywhere on this planet. And I wor so I still I don't perform. Been around the planet five six times. Man, I'm thankful, Like you know what I mean, Niggas still traveling like this ship is. It's a blessing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: We hear from what we wrote on paper, my nigga like lo my hood story.
Speaker 1: He's got us sitting right here.
Speaker 2: So now I heard you say that Drake is cheating because he's holding us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, usually gotta stop. Man, you gotta gotta stop. Somebody get the word to this guy bigtoo.
Speaker 2: That's my man.
Speaker 1: Niggas with you cheating songs. Get in touch with me, man, give me.
Speaker 7: Somebody teaching me how to hold know something.
Speaker 1: Niggas cheating, Let me be somebody, you know.
Speaker 2: Care rest One got on this show and said, we said, how do you feel about Drake having a ghost rider, And car rest One said that's dope. Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: He said, that was right.
Speaker 3: I always put an on ten.
Speaker 7: Without ghost writers. A lot of mcs in this game. You gotta just take away if you look, bring it.
Speaker 2: Down, trying to get this out.
Speaker 7: Of If you like Little Kim and five see erase it, you like Puff for the Family album, erasing, you like Ben's mocky.
Speaker 2: Easy easy, easy, easy, erase it.
Speaker 1: Just take it all out your history books and then we could call a spade a spade.
Speaker 2: You feel me, you have an as hole around for you.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, he did. It's gonna come into age. I ain't even I even have input on it. Then I went to his crib with the whole nod. I spit Nigga like her, here go on a piece of paper, my niggas fast you remember that, as fast you be on.
Speaker 1: What's all? I went back to the crib re wrote that.
Speaker 7: Ship went back and said, my nigga, I got it, that's gone, and that was it. Wor like a lot of people, like ghost writers been in the game. Some people could it's the artist. Some people is just writers like my nigga. Like if you three hundred and fifty pounds, you in the back sweat and every time you breathe, but your pen game is on fire.
Speaker 1: Better go to the gym and fire you a little patigue something that's gonna sing it for you.
Speaker 7: Because yes, Ship, right, you feel me and that's real. So every R and B singer take them out your history books.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, R and B, we's.
Speaker 1: Still a talent man like right, and this music is harmony is notes.
Speaker 5: But Kars put it in perspective that we never really thought of it the way he said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Caros is too positive for him. Nigga said the nigga said, because technically none of us.
Speaker 3: Write our right. I looked at the nigga like, wait a minute. I looked at the nigga like.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, because God writes so that ship.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think God want me to say fuck them bitches.
Speaker 2: Maybe God, maybe God does you know, you know what I mean. God got a sense of humor. But Yo, bleak man, we want to thank you for hanging out. We appreciate you, you know, being You ain't stopped me one time. You ain't say I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: That, And that's that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about this, this this thing is a lot of people are hitting me that new artists and they want to be a part of that part of this.
Speaker 3: And the thing about it.
Speaker 2: Is you'll have the game to be a part of your new artists. This is not the game to create the lane.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I think that they should sit around and they should be fans of this show as to want to be a part of the show. Some of you guys, we could have you give you a horn, you know what I'm saying. But but that's what greatness is. Like I didn't I didn't want to watch basketball. I didn't watch basketball. I just want to jump on the court. I always watched it and I studied it more. And that's what we're doing. We want to give a place that people can tell these stories. And because this is real shit like that Rockefeller story on that private plane has never been told.
Speaker 1: I wish people could have been there, Like.
Speaker 3: Even I didn't wish people know. I wish the people that was deal would have woke up. I wish people would be It.
Speaker 7: Was just to see it because even like in The Fade, the Black movie, they cut my scene because.
Speaker 3: It just was a lot of ship, that ship on the fad of black people.
Speaker 2: Who cuts your scene, Let's talk about it. Don't know editing room, Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: But I was just trying to tell niggas like.
Speaker 7: It was a situation where Dan was telling everybody that they're gonna retire like Jay.
Speaker 1: We all gonna retire like Jay. Everybody, all of everybody's not good.
Speaker 7: And I was telling niggas, no, we ain't even me, my nigga, Are you fucking kidding me? You telling me that I'm gonna go out like this at Madison Square? Guard, Are you fucking kidding me that ain't gonna happen, my nigga, unless God.
Speaker 1: Come down here, write these rhymes for me, spit this ship and I go quadruple platinum tomorrow, then maybe we go out like that. But I'm telling niggas, Hove go out the way he going out because he spit that ship, that nigga.
Speaker 2: And and that's it, my nigga. We nobody don't remember y'all grind before the buggy I been like, see, y'all killed the game when when Rock and Feller had the buggy Eye Bens and the Buggy Ie Bens was the But y'all was grinding before that.
Speaker 4: The assoi.
Speaker 7: In my lifetime was even man, it was driving before that. Like I remember, we did a show as Syracuse. Man, it's how you know, ho of a real dinger. We did a show at Syracuse. I'm fourteen, can't even drive nothing, no license, can't drive nothing, right, So you know, it's a couple of niggas in the car for guy who was with us, so Jay, we put he pull over to the gas station, like yo, somebody get out, pumped the gas. Nobody wanted to get out. Pumped the gas because it's freezing. Money it's snowing. We in Syracuse is snowing like a motherfucker. So hole like, I'm right, I'm aa pump the gas. He pumps the gas. Nigga goes in the trunk though don't tell nobody nothing, comes out the trunk with his big ass coat on, jumps in the car and do two hundred on the highway with the windows down.
Speaker 9: God, niggas don't want to pump gas.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yo, bleak man, I really appreciate this man for real, you said that. I mean, I knew you was gonna do it. But you know, what we're trying to do is just to keep hip hop spirit alive. That me personally, that conversation that me and you had outside where we was, it was crazy to see your growth. That me and you are growing at the same time. It's similar to the same age. I'm a year probably older than you. I'm thirty eight. Well I'm going on thirty nine. You'll be thirty eight, so I'm still a year older than you. I'm a Virgo, the best for sign of the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you do that.
Speaker 2: Anybody ever going here like this I don't like, but I'm a Virgo. My thirty ninth birthday would be this year, so you'll be thirty eight.
Speaker 1: This can't to baby summer time. Joom.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn, which one of my baby mom got ship that killed?
Speaker 1: You heard me?
Speaker 2: I got a baby mama in June. I think we're cool?
Speaker 1: Is she crazy at ship? Jim?
Speaker 7: You can't say like me because I'm a I'm a can't suggem and now I'm all both.
Speaker 2: You know, I got six kids in a straight bipolar can kids got six of the possible. I'm trying to figure out that possible. At some point you're gonna figure out that possible. You know where you're at, Nigga, you're a grown man.
Speaker 3: Let's get his blood test popping.
Speaker 2: That was just wrong. That that's my nigga that we've been hollering. So bleak once again, Man, thank you for hanging out. Man. Is it anything else you want to say? Man?
Speaker 3: That you you got so much.
Speaker 2: But the thing about you is you're the number one, like right hand man, Like.
Speaker 1: I know you know every star got me beat man, Spliff.
Speaker 2: Slipt got you beat on stage like, but that behind this scenes, like gangster ship, real nigga ship. You that number one dude.
Speaker 1: Think niggas know it though, and no, I know it. I know it seems quiet.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to worry because I don't credit. I don't want no whole face.
Speaker 3: I'm so I'm so scared of whole Like you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I seen him come up and when I seen him get there, like I just want him to be that nigga. I don't even want to look at him like a regular nigga, like I want to look at him like that. Like remember we was trying to get Joe on the phone. You was like, y'all gonna have a whole call your phone. I hung up the phone and say you believe Please don't do that, please, niggles fat your number.
Speaker 1: I don't want. I don't want a bugget. I didn't like to a job like y'all have. Jake Corey, You're like what I'm like, Yeah, give me your number, text to me, text me his number.
Speaker 3: I didn't want nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: Not be listen, listen like when a person gets like when you know you I know he got Obama number, Like if you got Obama number, I don't want you to I'm scared of you. Like this is real shit.
Speaker 3: I know I'm a foul nigga.
Speaker 2: Like I know I'm still doing ship that's technically wrong. So man, Bleak, I just I can't thank you enough. Man, You're my homie. I just want to thank everybody. I want to take you in front of the crowd because I know, I know when you see I'm thinking you, you probably like, what the fuck is this nigga you doing? Like but at the end of the day, like our relationship has been like like we ain't never really bragged about our relationship.
Speaker 7: We ain't never like a lot of people didn't even probably know we was this cool.
Speaker 2: That's right, Like Joe, Like even when I told Joe I was like, Yo, Bleak is my man, he was like, for real, he always kind of acts tough around me. I was like, you probably act tough around it. Like y'all niggas don't never spoke. That's the thing about rap beefs. Rap beefs have nothing to do with nothing. They just don't speak to each other. And that's you know what I'm saying, Like you could have just spoke to him and be like Yo, it's like the craziest ship is you know who you remind me of so much jungle and jungle. When I'm around jungle, he reminds me of you because you just one loyalty, your big homie, and that's it. There's no questions asked, Like I've seen niggas come around you and say yo yo yo yo, So what's up? Hold like that's whole. You just been like that's hole. That's my big homie. I ain't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that that's real ship.
Speaker 2: Right there, and again, I want to just thank you for being around. How long we get, how long we're out to Miami Rum Club, Your Miami Rum Club, the stimular of Colombia White. We're gonna take a shot. Let's do it. You want to take If you don't have, I can't take that ship hot no more.
Speaker 4: You want to drink.
Speaker 3: I want to make.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means, but.
Speaker 5: It's a drink that they make with the Columbian white man.
Speaker 2: That's no sound like. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I got I got things to do.
Speaker 2: And my my wife is following one of your niggas on Snapchat because somebody is somebody does snapchat everything.
Speaker 3: And by the way, my wife runs my life.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, tell me my mind taking over. She's tryumph, that's what I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna be honest. This my second marriage. You that nigga, No, please pray for me. She's Cuban and she's Puerto Rican. I'm madly in love. I'm madly she takes care of my kids. That's not her. She takes to the kids I love. But being married is crazy. I realize that it works when I just say yes, I arg like, I ain't gonna you know, like I'm a I'm a I'm a talkative, argumentative person, but I've never really won when I've argued, even when I'm right. It's just like, yo, that's the key to marriage. It's just like, okay, baby, all right, your way, baby.
Speaker 7: It's different in my house. Okay and my lady both the same sign. You both don't give a fuck the cancer. We both know we both cancer.
Speaker 1: So she she she looked at me like the fuck. I look at.
Speaker 2: Out everything that's gonna make y'all work?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna make it work.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I've seen you on that's the first time I seen you. Your hat off at the wedding pictures.
Speaker 1: That's right, Got you could be in this talks with that niggas thought I had the l L had.
Speaker 2: Always did get. They say, you're who's never taking your hat off.
Speaker 7: I never seen Pat with his hat, Nigga sen meiling this out.
Speaker 3: I see, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna for I know men for twenty years. I seen his pictures on on on Instagram. I said, got his wedding. That's hard, League, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on the wedding. We should have said that early. We met your lovely wife. What a vegel people. We heard that she's related to Lee Daniels.
Speaker 1: She got, she got a young family, ties out there in the music.
Speaker 2: They just like to stay around money. Man, he's been around money so long.
Speaker 7: I had to tell her, right because you know, we at the wedding, she had a family. He came out and did a speech, so you know, everybody looking like who he is this? So you know she got the least singer the o Jays at the wedding. That's her family.
Speaker 1: So everybody is like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like this is real?
Speaker 7: Like, so I had to tell him when we went to his crib in Vegas. You know you invited us for dinner in Vegas. Come chill, And I told him you on my nigga. You know I probably was born off yes joints.
Speaker 1: They know you invented me nigga that rents a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. This is crazy. Thank you Bleak. I would keep going. He can keep going.
Speaker 3: He don't want to stop me neither.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what we're going? What's what's what? What's what's the name of the spot again? Because these people, let us.
Speaker 5: A Miami rum club, Miami Columbia are joint to get that check.
Speaker 2: We got to say on the table, let me big up, Let me big up. Keith, what's this nigga?
Speaker 3: Last name?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 3: I asked the niggas last.
Speaker 2: Man, Pull it up, man, what's this name?
Speaker 1: But you don't check us?
Speaker 2: G Keith Howard, Keith Howard and Earleena Smith for providing the rose. You know what I'm saying, shout out to CBS to shout out to CBS all you motherfucker's up there.
Speaker 1: The CBS podcast. Yeah, man, come on, you man, come to the CBS. Listen.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 2: This other niggas that got other deals, but they don't give free tickets to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: You already know. I don't know Bowl.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying my hand.
Speaker 1: You want to get no want.
Speaker 3: Tickets to the super Bowl.
Speaker 7: That's how we get it. They want to see Beyonce. You better give us tickets to Beyonce for the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's what we're doing. That's trade. We're not hot yet until rock Nation asked to manage us.
Speaker 3: So we got a long way to go.
Speaker 2: Because everybody weeks listen, everybody that's hot as Man's rock Weeks.
Speaker 3: I hit Lenny asked us to see if I was a little warm.
Speaker 2: I said, your last name is Santiago, nigga, how are you doing? Happy birthday?
Speaker 3: He was like Colic got me running.
Speaker 2: I said, damn, we're not that hot yet.
Speaker 3: Because he was supposed to stop what he was.
Speaker 2: Doing and say we need Junie Champs at rock Nation. So we're going to keep continuing the working until we get rock We just need we just need rock Nation. It really has to accept the deal. I don't even care if it's a real change.
Speaker 3: I do want another change. Rock Piece to.
Speaker 7: Ch the homie ons with my man Daddy slipped my mind. Man das Brian, he fucking kilt his ship DAEs. He murdered his ship the Cuban connect to the joint.
Speaker 2: He probably brought his own ship because come on, you know that giving change no more, it's over.
Speaker 3: And Big said, I had his last.
Speaker 7: Chear and we just had to make some new ones. Were We just went to the jeweler to make some new ones because niggas like yo, we gave away all the change, so we gotta make some new ones, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So make get to more, make too more.
Speaker 2: Listen, we're gonna know we hot.
Speaker 3: We got to get that Lene ass. Call be guys that he's Spanish, to notice how.
Speaker 2: Stick with the Spanish people, right, you feel me?
Speaker 1: You feel the Spanish.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Even though he's handled sports.
Speaker 2: Lene as he handles collar and fab list and Tata. I know he handles Rihanna. His money is too his money is too big. So when we get those calls, eat, we're gonna change our phone numbers. All right, that's a bad I'll change you right now. No, no, no, I'm gonna change. I don't see them need to change it right now. Forell still got my number. So but when Rock Nation call, I'm changing my number.
Speaker 3: Yo, Min Bleek, thank you for hanging out with this drink chance. You ain't gonna leave.
Speaker 2: We're gonna smoke and we're gonna drink.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Get you on some rose, but it's okay because you eat it. And this is how it goes down. Memphis Bleak Drink Champs, motherfucker. Dj e Finn Hazard it sounds motherfucking bleak took off his hat in an interviews.
Speaker 1: Got that.
Speaker 5: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at, dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com