Speaker 1: An hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, as we continue our conversation, our discussion, our analysis, and news and information you won't get from a corrupt, you know, legacy media mob. But you know, here we are again dealing with radical Islamism. I keep saying we've gone back to a pre nine to eleven mentality. In the course of twenty four hours, a radical Islamis killing three Americans in Syria. Five Muslims arrested for plotting a massacre at a Christmas market in Germany.
Speaker 2: Paris, what is you know?
Speaker 1: We're millions of Parisians, if you will, had to cancel their biggest Christmas New Year's Light celebration because of the rise of radical Islamist and the terror that they are fomenting, and the violence being fomented all throughout Paris. They're scared to death to have an event like this for fear of terrorism. You have fifteen people murdered at this Hanaka party in Bandai in Australia. But of course, if you listen to liberals, it is Islamophobia that is getting out of control. Last night was maybe, as I said earlier, it was one of the most frustrating press conferences I've ever had to cover. As you know, they're talking about gun control laws and barely want to deal with the issue of a broken immigration system that has allowed in you know, radical Islamists that have no interest in assimilation and and of course nobody wants to take it on, you know, the Australian Prime Minister. You know, it's it's so pathetically weak, it's it's unbelievable. Now you have the new South Wales Police Commissioner revealing the attackers in Bondai Beach and the shooting there recently traveled to the Philippines. They also found IEDs two ISIS flags in the attackers truck. It was a father and son team and and this is what the police commissioner said.
Speaker 3: It's been really important to give our investigators in the Joint counterterorm space time to investigate this matter before releasing too much information. There has been reports in the news about our two offenders traveling to the Philippines last month. I can confirm that they did travel to the Philippines. The reasons why they went to the Philippines and the purpose of that and where they went when they were there is under.
Speaker 4: Investigation at the moment. I also confirmed that the vehicle, which is registered to the younger male, contained IEDs, but I also confirmed that it contained two homemade Isis flags. We continue to work through the motive of this tragedy and will continue to do so, and I think it's really important that our investigators continue to be given time to do that.
Speaker 1: Now, if you go back and I read this in the last hour, talked about this in the last hour, Prime Minister Benjamin yet Yahoo, you know, openly publicly criticized the Australian Prime Minister Albanese for failing to curb burulent anti Semitism that has been on the rise in this country, warning them that this is the predictable result. By the way, Western Europe needs to learn a lesson, although I think they're too far gone. And this is why it is imperative that Donald Trump be looking for all the unvetted radicals that Biden Harris Mayork has allowed in our country. Here's what Prime Minister Ntyahu said.
Speaker 5: On August seventeenth, about four months ago, I sent Prime Minister Albanese of Australia a letter in which I gave him warning that the Australian government's policy was promoting and encouraging anti Semitism in Australia. Instead, Prime Minister, he replaced weakness with weak with weakness, and appeasement with more appeasement. Your government did nothing to stop the spread of anti Semitism in Australia. You did nothing to curb the cancer cells that were growing inside your country. You took no action. You let the disease spread, and the result is the horrific attacks on Jews we saw.
Speaker 1: Today last night when we were doing our live coverage and the press conference happened. I think it was noon in Australia time, when we were at nine pm Eastern time, and I don't know, Linda, you saw. We talked about it Lindsay Graham last night. He went absolutely bonkers. I mean, just laid out Obama Biden for you know, this insane, ridiculous capitulation to radicalism. You know, of course, cargo planes full of cash and other currencies and billions of dollars, you know, and in a policy that would have allowed the Iranian Mullahs to get weapons of mass destruction is insane.
Speaker 6: Listen, Obama and Biden have a lot to do with this. I blame the terrorist, but Obama allowed isis to come about when he withdrew from Iraq. Trump destroyed the Caliphate, kills Solamani, and got out of the Ron nuclear deal. And the dumb ass Biden, the biggest dumb ass on the planet, withdrew from Afghanistan, obliterated our borders, and rejoined the Iran nuclear agreement, making the Iyotola flush with cash. And you're wondering what we're dealing with. Trump had him in a box. He kills Solomoni, the chief architect of terrorism in Iran, He destroyed the Caliphate, he had.
Speaker 5: Him in a box.
Speaker 6: We had the Abraham Accords where people were recognizing Israel, and dumb ass Biden comes along and tears it all up. And now we're fighting these bastards again.
Speaker 1: And this gets to the heart anybody that did, oh, we can't hit Iran's nuclear saying no, we can't do that. No, that's a bad idea. They don't understand the Trump doctrine. Of course, I agree with the President no forever wars. I've talked about it extensively, but that doesn't mean we don't use the mite and force of the United States military to knock out a threat before it becomes a clear and present danger that could wipe out millions of people. If you go back to Bondai, Australia, you know, and the sounds of everything that was happening and the shooting sounds, just listen, this is what happens.
Speaker 2: This is what terrorism is.
Speaker 5: Did he's having a goose right behave That's okay, it's not the shoot the man.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, the preview of coming attractions that Prime Minister Metna who was warning about, was all on display. A massive crowd two days after October seventh, twenty twenty three, and the brutal attack on Israel by Hamas and the kidnapping and the rape and the torture and murder and beheadings. Oh, there was all the chanting about gassing the Jews, f the Jews, you name it.
Speaker 2: They were saying.
Speaker 1: It all right, joining us now to react to all of this. Chris Paihota is with us, and he is the retired executive Assistant director of the FBI oversaw the Technology and Science Division. And it's interesting he put up a post on exit said YouTube does not like this video. I call out the bs they suppress, and your support for honest media discussion would be appreciated. In this case, you're talking about the Brown attackers who are criminal, but I don't care. You know, every instance we have here, you know, one has to wonder, you know, why we've allowed so many people into this country and what connections they may have, and nobody's allowed to ask the questions without being called a horrible name anyway, Chris, welcome to the program. Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 8: Glad to be with the Shawn.
Speaker 1: Let's start with Brown, then we'll go to Australia, and then we'll make our way around the world. You know, I'm pretty disheartened that we don't have more information about what happened to Brown.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's kind of been a very vague and I would say almost incomplete investigative effort. It seems they did not have a good handle on the situation, and I think the locals were overmatched by the intensity of what happened.
Speaker 1: Well, let me play the university president for you then, and then you respond to this.
Speaker 5: President with all due respect, six hours after this shooting, and you said you don't know what was going on.
Speaker 3: In that classroom. How does that happen?
Speaker 8: Were they taking an exam? Were they iding for a club?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Six hours later and you're the president and you don't know, I do not know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's kind of concern.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: What's so concerning to me is everybody has home security cameras, and I have AI cameras that.
Speaker 2: Are so sophisticated.
Speaker 1: I mean, it has facial recognition, you have the capacity to zoom in, you can record at twenty four to seven. You're telling me that a college, like an Ivy League college like Brown University, with all their endowment money, couldn't have better security than this.
Speaker 8: Well, it certainly begs the question of how they secure their facilities and make a safe environment for their students and faculty. The lack of quality video footage is surprising in today's age. And what I do also here in those interviews hers and others is a lot of political wrangling and what I consider to be like ideological kind of hedging. So I think that that's interfering also with the police investigation.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back, We'll continue more with Chris Payota on the other side, retired Executive Assistant director for the FBI eight hundred and nine fourt one Shawn on number. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Straight ahead, the continue our final moments with Chris Payota. He is a retired executive Assistant director of the FBI. We see the same phenomenon playing out not only in Australia but in Western Europe, and that means Great Britain has Sharia courts. I never thought that would be possible. We've talked about the French and no go zones. Those are very real in spite of reports, Oh no, that's that's fake news. Well, we actually had reporters that went into them. But as Miranda Devine put it, unchecked anti semitism, cowardly appeasement, lacks policing, foolish immigration decisions for now half a century, and it happened especially under Biden and Harris. We have eighteen thousand known terrorists suspected terrorists in our country right now, over two thousand Afghan terrorists that we believe are in the country. I mean, it doesn't it seem like it's a matter of when, not if, that we're going to get hit.
Speaker 2: And I pray to God, I'm.
Speaker 8: Wrong, absolutely. I think you're starting to see a preview of the threatn environment is maturing, and as the world becomes a little more polarized and people are becoming more extreme in their views. Unfortunately, I think we're going to see more of these low tech type of attacks, where like in Germany, the rest of those five people and they were going to use cars. I believe as ramming devices into crowds doesn't get any more low checked than that. I'm afraid that's coming to the US.
Speaker 1: Well, the scary part is, did you watch the press conference last night and all the talk about gun control? You know, please tell me any instance in your years in the FBI where you know criminals obeyed gun laws.
Speaker 8: Right they don't, And when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. And I think this is not a gun control issue. I had made another post on YouTube saying that this is an issue for criminals. Criminals do criminal things, and law enforcement has to get tough and get assertive and get out there and start engaging with these people without the continued fear of offending people. We're overly focused on offending people and not focused on keeping our community safe.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a I fear that Western Europe is gone. I fear that unchecked immigration and the rise of very anti Semitism and this cowardly appeasement that we keep talking about has forever changed Europe. And it's I don't know how they ever remove people that have no desire to be part of of Western civilization, people that want sharia courts, people that want, you know, to be separate and apart, not assimilate.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 8: No? And I'll tell you what, John, I feel that we in the West, in the United States, and our and our European brothers and sisters, we have started valuing external cultures over our own, and we're willing to do so at the cost of our own societies. And we don't want to be called names by the leftists. We don't want to be called racists or islamophobes. So we're willing to pay the cost of our societies so we're not called names. And again it goes down to risk of offending people is more valuable now to us than keeping our community safe and looking out for the well being of our society.
Speaker 1: I mean what you're describing as really chilling. I mean if Biden had four more years, would and unchecked, unvetted illegals from over two in our countries. If that continued, I'm not sure we'd ever be able to resolve the problem. I think even now it's looking for like a needle in a haystack? Am I wrong on that?
Speaker 8: No? No, absolutely not. I believe that I didn't exercise one day with some folks and I figured out with some very conservative numbers based upon the border, this other border disaster, we've allowed between five to seven battalion strength level groups of people into our country that are criminals, gang members, or terrorists.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate all that you are sharing with us. You know better than most having been in that business for a long time. Thank you so much, Chris Payota, thank you. We appreciate it. Eight hundred and nine to four one showing us on number. Well, hit the phones when we get back. Let's go to Canada. John on the Sean Hannity Show, Hey John, how are you? What do you think a little Justin who's no longer your prime minister dating Katie Perry? I got that big news in? Is that big news in Canada? Or nobody gives a rip?
Speaker 7: I don't give her at to ask. But I didn't like Justin. No matter what he was, he was the worst. He was the worst. Don't even get me started, because I go all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: The one thing I disagree with the president on. I did not want Canada to be the fifty first state. I don't you want to know why? Well, because that would pretty much ensure two liberal US senators.
Speaker 2: No, thank you.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't want fifty first state either, but I don't want the liberals. How's that? I fly it well?
Speaker 1: And then when when I watch a hockey game my Florida Panthers are playing, you know, the Toronto maple leafs of the Montreal Canadians or whoever they're playing, you know, I kind of like your national anthem. Oh yeah, oh man.
Speaker 7: It was in French too.
Speaker 1: We stand on guard, We stand on guard for THEE. It's pretty cool. I didn't like when we were booing each other's anthems. To be honest, I do think we should remain best friends, but be very blunt. The trade conflict we had was Canada's fault. They were screwing Americans left, right and sideways and taking advantage of US and finally Trump fought back.
Speaker 7: I agree. Yeah, I'd take a ball for Trump. How's that? And I would probably divert it to Justin if I could.
Speaker 2: But no, that's funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, but I still like being Canada and I just hope we cann't get a Trump like guy for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean your due for one. Australia has to get rid of this prime minister. And I'll be honest, the only one that I think is me any hope potentially in Europe is in Great Britain, and that would be Nigel Farage, and I'm I'm not sure he could even pull it off at this point. I think, you know, decades and decades of you know, unbridled open borders.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you deal with that. I don't.
Speaker 1: And you know the fact that Great Britain as Sharia courts is I've been saying, I mean, no go zones in France and elsewhere. It's chilling. I mean, France canceling one of the biggest events of the year because they're so terrified of the rise in violence from from radical Islamis in their country.
Speaker 2: That's scary to me.
Speaker 7: Well, what's scary is that it doesn't even make any sense that they're doing this, that it gets to that point. You know, it's almost like the United Nations is now Muslim dominated and is pushing their agenda for mass migration in order for them. And you know, Islam is the world dominating ideology. To me, that's only that makes sense, because nothing else makes sense. Why are these governors doing this?
Speaker 1: I have I can't answer your question intelligently because there is no intelligent answer to it. To be very very specific here, there's no you know, it's devoid of any and all common sense to be blunt yep.
Speaker 2: So anyway, my.
Speaker 1: Friend, God bless Canada, Glorias and free stand on guard for the Okay, brother, thank you eight hundred and nine foot when Sean Eduardo my free state of Florida, it's up bed wardo.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Sean? Good afternoon.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Two years ago I moved from Chicago to Tampa. The best decision I made.
Speaker 2: I love Tampa. I have a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: Did you ever in Tampa go buy the chicken salad chick? Do you ever take my advice and eat there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure, I mean mom is a big chicken. I got mom over here.
Speaker 8: Too, because I relocate it with Mommy. You know she loves the chicken. Sure.
Speaker 1: Oh so you've been the chicken salad chick that. There are a number of locations. A friend of mine owns owns those locations in clear Water in Tampa.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, great, yeah, lunch.
Speaker 1: Every every time I see them, I'm like, can you please bring me free food because I can't get it here where I live in Florida, And I'm like, can you please open a store nearby?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: I spoke to once the lady that runs in an out Program'm like, will you please come to Florida pretty please? With tuggar on top? And I was turned down flat in both cases. Can you believe that nobody cares what I think?
Speaker 7: Yeah? But moving on to the story the topic here, like christ was talking about, we have car rammings in the Christmas markets like in Germany, So what are we going to do? Ban cars? They want to do gun control.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, it's a it's a dumb Last night, I was so pissed off, and you know, after we carried the press conference, then we went to Lindsey Graham, and Lindsay Graham was so pissed off. I mean, you know, we almost have a bet how many times he's going to say the word bs on air live. He he and he's he's right. Here's what pisses me off. You want to know something that pisses me off is there are people that even claim to be conservative, it claimed to be maga. You know if you look at their backgrounds, either their intermittent maga or convenient maga or you know, but they were never big supporters of President Trump, and then they act like the most maga at different times, and it just it just angers me. And the people that don't understand the Trump doctrine are purposefully manipulated and misinterpreted. The Trump doctrine is not isolationism. Now you understand this, right, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: You're going to du yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Why did we drop the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan because of radical Islamis? Why did why did President Trump in his first term take out Solomani Bagdaddy and all his friends? Why did he you know, why did he beat and defeat and bomb the living hell out of the Isis Caliphate and defeat them? Why in his second term that he'd take out RAN's nuclear sites. Is it because he's a warmonger, or he sees the ideology that is radical Islamism and he sees the nature of the threat, understands the nature of the threat, and understands the wisdom of acting before you allow radical Islamis to have weapons of mass destruction.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not isolationism, all right, my friend, God bless you, thank you very much. And the rise of Verulan anti Semitism makes me sick to my stomach. You know, what would you expect our country to do if hundreds of thousands of rockets were fired into our country their.
Speaker 2: Population versus ours.
Speaker 1: October seventh is like America losing forty thousand Americans in a day. What would you want your government to do? Oh, it's genocide because they're annihilating and obliterating the people that attacked us in an unprovoked fashion, that have in their charter the destruction of America.
Speaker 2: I don't think. So, let's get back on busy phones.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Janet in Georgia. Next on The Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 9: Hi, Hi, I can't believe I got through to you.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you did. What's going on well?
Speaker 9: I wanted to kind of talk about the Rob Reiner situation. I personally have a brother who is sixty three years old and has been on drugs since he was preteen. We have taken him through rehab. The family has done everything they can, and it's very strange from him now. He refused to go to my mother's funeral. He blamed it on me that I didn't get him up and get him ready to go. Now, mind you, he was sixty something years old the time. He has caused so much havoc in our family, and his own children will not have anything to do with them. They're now in their late twenties. I have contact with them, but it hits particularly hard at this time of the year, you know, with it being Christmas time, and he's one of my only living family members that I have and to not we don't even know if he's alive dead, what he has done. And to see this situation with the Rob Reiner family, I have so much sympathy for them, and I feel so sad for them that their family is having.
Speaker 7: To go through this.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm listening very closely to everything that you're saying, and what I'm going to tell you is this, because I think this is very important. It's hardly a person listening to this program right now that has not had to deal with the scourge of addiction in some way, shape, matter or form. And you know, I read more details about the relationship with this kid. I mean, apparently he's been you know, in and out of rehab. I read in the Daily mail t and I think it was seventeen times. And you know, and at times he was homeless because the parents said, either go to rehab and work on your problem, or we're not going to support you. But I mean, seventeen times, there's a lot of times to be in and out of rehab. At the end of the day, every day, it's the person themselves that has to make the decision when they get up in the morning that they're not going to, you know, slowly commit suicide, destroy their lives, and destroy the people around them. You know, there is an insidious pull of addiction. I have seen it in my own life. I have, you know, dealt with it on level that I don't even want to go into explaining and I have tried many, many times to help people when it comes to rehabilitation, sometimes successfully, sometimes with no success. And I, you know, I can't stand the guy's politics, but I you know, I feel terrible for him and his family, and the whole thing is just.
Speaker 2: A terrible, terrible, horrible tragedy.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's it's just it is the scourge of addiction. You know, President Trump's come under a lot of fire for taking out these narco terrorists. He took out more of them last night, and I'm grateful he's doing it because those people are profiting off of death and destruction.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, I mean it's just, I mean, I cannot imagine having walked in and found my parents because when my parents were alive, oh what he put us all through trying to keep him away from our parents. He was bleeding them dry money wise. And then when they did pass, he helped up the inheritance. For I think it was close to two years before we got our inheritance because he thought it all belonged to him and.
Speaker 1: It did the parents leave any money.
Speaker 2: To him or no?
Speaker 9: Oh? Yes, it was divided four ways.
Speaker 1: It was divided, and I was generous on their part considering I'm sure they contributed a lot to help support this person and send this person to get help. By the way, these rehab places are not cheap. And I'm just telling you you don't want to get addicted to anything. One addiction that I see that really is beginning to frighten me. And I talked to a friend of mine who's addiction specialist. He's the one that's been warning me is gambling addiction. He says it's getting worse and worse. And you can't watch a sporting event without getting odds on something. I mean, you can bet on a balls and strikes, for crying out loud, you can bet on one point in a tennis match. And people that love that dopamine hit that you get from betting, they get so wrapped up in it. They can lose their home, they can lose everything. And it's happening a lot. I just you know, addiction is real. It's horrible. Anyway, I got a roll. I do appreciate your call. I pray for all these families that are involved in this. It's just heartbreaking.