Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Eric is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Amy for a year, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 2: Eric.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you're going through man, But what's up? Why do you think Amy's cheating on you?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Oh man, I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll just say that like being with Amy, it's been one of the best years of my life.
Speaker 1: Like, she really just helped me turn things around.
Speaker 4: I was at an extremely low point, My career was pretty much at a dead end, and when I met her, she just completely lifted me off. She helped me get on my feet, help me focus on what I love and I can never repay her for that. But a month ago things just started to change. So I'll practice by saying, like, I don't want to sound like a stereotypical Joe's boyfriend, but I just couldn't help. But wonder she gets these random of text messages late at night, okay, nine, ten eleven at night, and when I ask her about it, she says it's a work thing.
Speaker 1: Most of the text are.
Speaker 4: From someone named Kurt Okay. I've never met a Kurt. She's never mentioned a Kurt Okay. And when I ask her about it, she gets super defensive. She snaps at me and just says, oh, it's a work.
Speaker 5: So you can see who's texting her. Yeah, she's not hiding it from you.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I know that Kurt is texting her. Whose Kurt ist it?
Speaker 2: Have you asked her who Kurt is?
Speaker 1: She just shuts me down.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a little suspect. Shutting down late night work.
Speaker 5: I mean, late night work text excuses are always kind of uncomfortable because realistically, nobody's really talking about work at nine pm?
Speaker 2: Is that new like late work texts?
Speaker 1: It's been happening for like about a month.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, so yeah, it is like, is she a career type person, you know, who would be working at nine o'clock a night?
Speaker 2: Or is it just like completely out of character?
Speaker 1: No, it's not out of character. She works at night.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, she.
Speaker 1: Was working at home.
Speaker 4: I was over at her place. She got up to use the bathroom and this team's message popped up on her phone from Kurt Okay, and it said, you know, you want some more of yesterday, don't you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you shouldn't be writing those types of things on teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's definitely that doesn't sound like work to me.
Speaker 2: Was she celebrating anything at work? Like did she come home telling you anything good happened?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: And I didn't say anything about that because I didn't want to start an argument with her. But I mean that's you know, you want some more of yesterday, don't you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to think about that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't ask her about that?
Speaker 1: No, I just I didn't want it to get out of hand.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, others than those messages, which are obviously big red flags, is there anything else that she's doing or happening in your relationship that feels off?
Speaker 1: Honestly?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: For me, I feel like that would be enough to like wonder what that meant and if she exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was thinking that you guys should call her.
Speaker 4: There's this cookie spot that we went to on our first state that we always go to now and Okay, I think that it would work because she's a rewards member there and they tend her special deals on free cookies and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, cool, So we'll call, We'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the cookie place and say that she's in the gift of cookies to somebody and see if she puts your name on the card or sends them to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, play a song, come back, get your catch sheeeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Eric is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of one year might be cheating. So on a second, we're gonna call her and see if we can catch her cheating. If she is, hopefully we'll find out she's not. But before we do that, Eric, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I've been seeing me for about a year and about a month ago, she's been getting these tax late at night from this guy named Kurt that she claims she works with, and just something seems suspicious about it.
Speaker 2: Well, and one of the texts was asking what was that? What did he say? Again? In the team's message.
Speaker 1: He said, you know you want some more of yesterday.
Speaker 2: Don't you That seems strange.
Speaker 4: So I figured you could call her from this cookie spot that we go to. She's an awards member there and they send her deals on pretty cookies and stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, cool, and you told us what the name of the place is. So are you ready for us to give her a call?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, man, here we go. Hey, this is Corbyn calling from Cookies.
Speaker 3: I was looking for our Rewards card member named any Him.
Speaker 2: Hey, Amy, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Apologize for calling your phone like this, but I am I'm not trying to sell you anything. I have some exciting news. Congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: Oh fine, thank you. Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Well, we love our customers and I know we send you some offers and stuff like that sometime. But we're doing a new thing where we choose one of our Rewards Card members each month that gets a baker's dozen of our cookies delivered to.
Speaker 2: Anybody that they want.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll start with the name first off, within the name. It comes with a card too, so we'll do name card and then you give me the address, so first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to first will be great.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's Kurt. Hey you r P. And the last name is okay.
Speaker 2: Kurt, got it? And would you like to put anything you know, like a in the card to Kurt?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, can you write you gave me some sugar.
Speaker 6: Now I'm giving you some sugar. You're the best.
Speaker 2: You gave me sugar. Now I'm giving you sugar. Great.
Speaker 3: Well, Amy, At this point, I just need to let you know that this is not cookies at all. This is actually a radio show. It's the Jubil Show. My name is Jubel.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. We uh.
Speaker 3: We do a segment on our show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send something to and what they put on the card. And your boyfriend Eric is actually on the phone and he was listening.
Speaker 1: Eric, Amy, what is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, only right now?
Speaker 6: Are you? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not kidding. No, okay, you gave me No, I'm giving you some.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is insane.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that I did. You're clearly cheating on me.
Speaker 6: I'm Eric I am not feeding.
Speaker 2: Oh what kind of sugar are you getting?
Speaker 6: I cannot believe you have me on a radio show right now. Why don't you just ask me like this cultivation we should have at home.
Speaker 1: No, I'm asking you right now? What does you gave me some sugar? Now? I'm giving you some sugar, Bean.
Speaker 7: Eric, I'm not heating. There's no reason why I should be on a radio stow right now.
Speaker 1: Like, explain to me how that's not cheating.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: I just don't believe. I just don't believe you. Amy.
Speaker 4: I saw the text from Kurt. You know that, right, the text you've been getting at night? Yeah, for more team's message that you got. You know you want some more of yesterday, don't you? I saw that, Amy?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What was that? Sugar? Amy?
Speaker 6: Okay, I cannot believe this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: Kurt is a news manager for my team at work. Okay, the other day he brought in jnuts. That's what the team's message was about. And that's what the sugar comments on the card means. It's just it's just me being funny.
Speaker 5: Like you, char You cannot send that on teams.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, Sugar, I know, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 7: I know that I'm I am being flirty with him, and I know that that's not okay, and I feel horrible about it, But like I really really, Eric, you know how badly I.
Speaker 6: Want to get this promotion.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to get in good with him and be buddy buddy with all. I do feel bad about being flirty, but like I am not cheating.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're just flirting with your new boss again promotion and he's obviously flirting with you, Eric.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, No, you don't have to.
Speaker 1: I get it. What, Amy, I believe you. I know that you're telling me the truth.
Speaker 4: I know how much you want the promotion and the way that you helped me when I was at a low point with my job, the way that you shared me on and you got me back on my feet.
Speaker 2: Did you also flirt with your boss to get a promotion?
Speaker 1: No? But I trust you, Amy?
Speaker 2: But what Amy?
Speaker 5: What if your boss comes to you and is like, hey, let's go out for drinks and then starts putting the moves on you, Like how far are you going to get this promotion?
Speaker 1: I know how important it is to her.
Speaker 2: You would be okay with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, I'm not going to go on a date with him. He knows about he knows about.
Speaker 1: Eric.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but Eric, you're co signing it.
Speaker 3: You're good with her flirting with her boss to get a promotion, and yes, yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I do. It would be good for us.
Speaker 4: It means more money for us, vacation and stuff. I'm like, it's just a little flirting, all right.
Speaker 3: Cool, Well, Eric, congratulations you found out that Amy is not cheating.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 5: Maybe just disclose your flirt flirting before Yeah, yeah, I don't know what do you call it, just beforehand?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I don't say anything about it, and I don't feel great about it, but I do think that it could really help us if I got this promotion. You know, we want to go on trips and I've been up for this promotion forever. And I'm sorry that I was flirting and I didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Eric, it's okay, Yeah, yeah, I am thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Eric, Amy, I love you.
Speaker 6: I love you too, and you know that I would never cheat on you.
Speaker 7: Please please, please, please trust that I know that I know that.
Speaker 1: You know anything beyond second basis cheating.
Speaker 2: Okay, go get that promotion.
Speaker 5: Well you're clear, No, Imy, don't pass that second base.
Speaker 6: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.