Speaker 1: Why do I know what your naked ass looks like. It's one more thing. One more thing? Is that two coarse for you? That was coarse before I get to the coarseness. Do you realize we're suffering through a quandemic run near quandemic? As the front page USA Today today. Pandemic that's a pandemic with four diseases going on in once, flu, covid, R S V, and neurovirus. That's three, okay, four all at the same time. They're near pandemic level, So it's a pandemic.
Speaker 2: Is one of those bird flu is that is that the rs I don't know.
Speaker 1: Flu, So we might have a quintemic.
Speaker 3: It's out of huh many humans are getting the bird flu.
Speaker 1: I might have it. We'll talk more about that on the Armstrong and Getty radio show. Before the podcast we're talking earlier about UH, had to quick try to find somebody to fix a leak in the roof, and like I just googled it. I mean like as an emergency, I just quick googled a company and they had five star reviews and I had to come out and guy comes out who speaks no English, Russian or Ukraine or something like that, Like he's using his phone, like he talks into his phone and then his phone would do the Google translator and say, what is the problem? Go back forard, Like you know this is not the handiest for me. It was my first thought, Hey, he didn't have a ladder, so you wanted to know if he could borrow a ladder and then got a ladder, and then he needed help getting down off the roof.
Speaker 4: Well, ladders are so seldom needed in roofing, you wouldn't expected guy care.
Speaker 1: You can just jump. I'm just I'm amazed that. So it's a company where they got somebody who answers a phone and then he said, like, we got some guys in your area, we'll send one out. So you've like you've put in the effort to have like a number and a system and you're trying to run a company. How do you not everybody have a ladder? Are you with me? Okay, go out there. I mean, I just don't understand how places aren't better. I guess it always blows my mind that people don't try harder or they aren't they just aren't better. Yeah, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's Jack's rule for the year, Places be better, Places be better.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as you know, I'm dealing with a situation like that where it's just the very most basic aspects of courtesy and communication or are not happening.
Speaker 1: So I guess my question was, is it is it an incompetence thing and like this is the best some people can do and that's just life. Or is it a they don't care, they just don't care? Is it a don't care? Is it apathy or ignorance? I don't know, and I don't care are one of our favorite all time things, but it might be a I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just had an experience where some but he came out to do some work on my house on the outside, and I did a little walk around and noticed they broke two of my little statues in the backyard and knocked a piece of stone off the front of my house and propped it up against the wall and left.
Speaker 1: And said nothing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now I'm kind of like dealing with like do I call them.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, he broke my house, right, Yeah? And the chance that you're going to get a satisfactory result out of that is probably low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were doing something that had to do with my yard and somehow damaged the wall of my house.
Speaker 1: They're going to say, no, we didn't.
Speaker 4: It was like that when we were there. Have you paid them yet?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's all said and done, and I didn't. I yeah, I didn't notice did the delayed walk around? Unfortunately, when I noticed one thing, I'm like, I have a feeling that's not just one thing.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not going to suggest you do anything specific. I'm just gonna mention a couple of words and you take it from there.
Speaker 3: Okay, brick window.
Speaker 1: So to my teas of what was my teas? Why have I seen your naked ass?
Speaker 3: Or something like oh yeah, yeah, that's horrifying.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get to this. Well, it's I guarantee I'm not the only person who's had this happen. They recommend that if you're hiring well practically anybody really, but I'm hiring sitters in a college town tends to be college girls. Everybody recommends check their social media to try to get an idea, you know, whether or not you you know, you check their references, you check their social media, that sort of stuff. This has happened multiple times where I'm hiring the college girl. I meet her, she comes to my house dressed in normal clothes and everything like that, like a normal person. And they and in this case, they've turned out to be incredibly responsible, great, everything you'd want sitters. But I go to the social media and I see them in ways that I don't need to know that is there. There should be. I don't know how you would do this. There should be some sort of social media. This is for the people who want to hire me social media for the people that want to date me. This is my social media, and there should be two different versions. I don't know. To see you in a thong bikini with your back toward me, bent over in the pool, and then I have to greet you with.
Speaker 3: Star Do you have those links? Handy?
Speaker 1: No, Joe, stupid, don't do that. I'm not criticizing it. That's fine. You're a twenty one year old girl. That's what you're supposed to do with your life and whatever.
Speaker 4: I guess now, showing your naked ass is what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: The thong I have been a twenty one year old girl and did not do that.
Speaker 1: Well, some do, some don't. But again I'm not judging that at all. Incredibly responsible and professionally dressed at my house. I only know this because I went to the social media, but that's what they recommend, and there was nothing on there that was like a red flag in terms of wanting to hire them or whatever, and all the reference was good and they've been good, so I have no complaints. OK, it's just feel weird that I've seen your ass just words me.
Speaker 4: Out that's on you, that says you've said that sounds like a you problem.
Speaker 2: I think this would make it more comfortable, just casually bring it up in conversations.
Speaker 3: So what about this picture? Yeah, confront him with pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be like, so what is this? Where were you? And why this is?
Speaker 3: Hey? That looks like a really cool beach. Where is that that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the way I do it. That's the way I do it. That's lamp. That lamp over there? Do you have any idea where I would get that? Because that's a cool lamp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would fit in beautifully. Here you can see like an inch of the beach.
Speaker 1: It's just all as where was that? This sand looks very nice and solid. Yeah, you're right, not everybody goes that far. But it's fairly common though. I mean, I've had a quite a few sitters over the last five years. It's pretty damn common. Certainly a bikini shot that's almost guaranteed, almost guaranteed, you're gonna see them in a bikini, And well, I find that weird. My dad never saw any of we had like two babies my whole life, but I guarantee you my dad never saw pictures of them in a bikini.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I have been on beaches, both coasts, various lakes, Tahoe, et cetera. And yeah, that's sort of where the tiny bikini, the butt floss whatever is is fairly common. Oh yeah, I wouldn't make a big deal of that.
Speaker 1: I didn't, and I'm not. I just think it's weird that I've seen this. I wish there was a way I could not.
Speaker 2: I think wearing the bikini versus taking a photo of yourself in it and putting it on the internet is two very different.
Speaker 3: We have, Katie, let me step in here, please.
Speaker 4: We have a society that overvalues a woman's physical form, and so young women get the idea that that's an important measure of their womanhood, and if they happen to be like what's the term crazy hot and in the best shape they'll ever be in in their lives, they might want to, you know.
Speaker 1: Display that little you're blaming in the patriarchy.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 5: I am quite quite so, yes, yeah, uh yeah, I mean i'd like you'll see it overthrown, guilty is charged. There may be a bikini or two photos out there of you, uh huh yeah, but I was twenty one and I'm never gonna look like that again.
Speaker 3: So exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, like I said, I'm not condemning it. It just seems like, well, it's an interaction that didn't used to exist, but between employer employee when it comes to hiring a sitter, no doubt. I have another question.
Speaker 2: Is it a photo with intention to be provocative or is this just like she was on the beach with her friends.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're I'd say it's more of the latter than the former. He can't help but be provocative if you're hot in a long Yeah, I mean, it's just no matter what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And provokeing disease.
Speaker 1: You could be filling out your taxes, it's still kind of provocative.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's double hot to me. Wait a minute, you look like that and you're good at doing taxes. Here's a ring.
Speaker 1: Just think about it. Well, I guess that's it. God dang it.