Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. But don't worry. I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I'm kidding. I'll be back tomorrow. You can email me Jesse at Jessekellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We'll deal with the Sam bankmin free stuff. Looks like we've got some COVID stuff coming. But I want to tackle some emails now because I've been lax and I've been gone. Jesse went to a Christmas celebration service. After service, my son prayed a prayer of salvation. Afterwards we went to Red Lobster. I thought of you and Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas to you, and more importantly, Merry Christmas to your boy. That's wonderful, Hey, Jesse, big fan of the show. I'm writing you because I think the polls are a syop designed to depress DeSantis turnout come time for the Iowa Caucus. As you point out, language matters. I'm concerned he isn't being aggressive enough, so on and so forth. I know you think of politicians as used cars, so you aren't emotionally involved in the primary. But I really think it's important that our nominee isn't decided by polster losers like Frank Luntz or something.
Speaker 2: Keep up the good work.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's let's talk about primary stuff. Let's talk about pollsters. Let's talk about what you just said.
Speaker 2: This is uh.
Speaker 1: We did a bunch of emails from Trump fans. This is obviously a DeSantis fan. It's very concerned. And listen, it's not that I don't get emotionally involved in primaries. I think primaries are the most important elections. It's why I talk about them all the time. It's why I yell about our lack of participation in them. It's not that I'm not emotionally involved in them. But I don't do which is very dissimilar to most people. It's probably dissimilar to you. What I don't do is I don't pin my hopes on a man. I believe our country is so far gone that it will take you, me, everyone we know being activists winning a million little battles over the next fifty one hundred years in order to take the country back. And I believe we can too, can do that. What I do not believe, under any circumstances, is that a man is going to get elected and boom, drain not swamp. Trump didn't do it the first time. Why do you think he's gonna do it as a lame duck president the second time? And guess what the Santa Saint gonna do it either. And I like them both. This is not an anti Trump or anti DeSantis thing. I genuinely like them both. One man, whether it's Trump, DeSantis, George Washington, whoever else, unless his unless his name is Jesus Christ, He's not walking into Washington, DC, sitting down in the Oval office and fixing what is broken there. In fact, the chances are, and believe me, these chances are extremely high that any man Trump, DeSantis, or any of them walk into DC and get eaten alive by it. In fact, you could make an argument, depending on how Trump's court cases pan out, he already has been And that's the billionaire former president currently being treated like a rest stop bathroom by the justice system in this country. The reason I never have spent my time in never will ah Trump this, let's sat just that done. The reason I just find that stuff to be ridiculous is people are putting way too much hope in a man, either of them, and I've told you who I'm voting for, and I'm not Tony.
Speaker 2: Primaries don't matter.
Speaker 1: So that's why if it doesn't seem like I'm passionate enough about your guy and the primary, which I'm never going to be as passionate as you are. If you if you turn into fans of these guys, and most people do, I'm never going to match your passion. I'm never going to match your love for your guy. I'm never gonna match your hatred for the other guy. Like I came out, I told you who I was voting for, Tody, I was gonna vote for DeSantis because of the FBI stuff at the COVID stuff. And since that day, yeah, you get you get some Trump people will yell at you, oh my gosh, I'm never listening again, MAGA for life, whatever. But you also get some DeSantis people saying, why don't you talk more about Ron? You're not helping Ron. But you don't understand I'm not as passionate about your guy as you are. Either way, I'm not love, not hate. I'm just not I'm not no one man is gonna save the countries. Let's be clear about that. Let's be clear about something else. You brought up, the polls being a sy up. All these polls out there right now show Donald Trump and he's beating this, and he's beating that, and he's running away with the primary field and whatnot. And those poles may be right, those polls may be wrong. Look, the mystery is gonna be up here on January fifteenth. I don't know about you. I'm pretty sure it's January. Tewond There's no need to argue whether or not the polls are a sy up or they're all lies, because in thirteen days, you're gonna find out. In thirteen days, and some of you are gonna love this, some of you are gonna hate this on both sides of the Trump Desantus thing. In thirteen days, either Ron de Santis is in this primary and other people are probably gonna drop out and Donald Trump has a fight on his hands, or it's over and Trump won it. If Ron DeSantis comes out after supposedly being down forty and all these polls and he wins the Iowa caucuses, and from what I understand, they both have strong ground games there, but Ron sounds like it's.
Speaker 2: A little focused on it more.
Speaker 1: If if Santis comes out and wins the Iowa caucuses, it's going to be a real primary, and Trump fans don't like hearing that. I understand that the common refrain is is what you want to be. It's over, It's over. It's over.
Speaker 2: No, we don't know that yet.
Speaker 1: But if DeSantis goes out there and gets stomped by thirty points, like the polls say, and I'm not saying I believe him, but like the polls say, it's over. You know, perception can become reality. And that was kind of the point I wanted to get to with all that. When it comes to polls, our polls a sy op. That's a psychological operation for you. But are they a psyop? Orre they not a siop? Well, remember what I've told you about the polls. How especially during a primary, you never trust the polls. Why because they pull you know, eight hundred people nationwide when really all that matters in life right now is caucus goers in Iowa. You know that nothing else matters. But these campaigns do the polls for a reason. They don't do the polls and then release the polls because they're true. Campaigns pay for polls and release polls because it can move things in their direction. If you're the Trump campaign and you have a poll showing you up by ninety in Iowa, you want to put that pull out. That's just smart politics. You can call it a siop or not. That's just smart politics because people now, I don't vote this way, but a lot of people do. Believe it or not, People will vote because they want to vote for the winner. People will choose who they're going to vote for based on who's winning. When I was first told that is back when I was running for Congress. Remember I ran for Congress twice and lost tways. But I ran for Congress twice, and I had the salty old guy. I got to know he'd been involved in a thousand elections. He was talking about things like that, and I was so it was very similar then that I am now. I was so passionate about things and passionate about issues and believe this and believe that. And he told me that we needed to start doing polls in the primary that showed us either tied or beating the establishment guy that they put in against me because I was way too far to the right. And I argued with him about it all night one night. Why that's stupid. We don't need to waste money on it. I didn't believe in wasting money.
Speaker 2: No Jewish bducer.
Speaker 1: Chris wasn't working for me then, but he might as well have been. We didn't want to waste money. Just wasn't a thing, and he argued, and need to turn out to be very very correct, he said, Jesse, you do not understand. People don't vote like you vote. You have strict issues, strict things, you believe in them. You will not move off of those things. That's how you vote. Other people, many many, many people. They want to feel like they're part of the winning team, and so they wait until halftime the third quarter. They checked the score. Oh wow, the Giants are up thirty. I have a giants fair God chiem mean, I love you Giants.
Speaker 2: People vote that way a lot.
Speaker 1: So you argue that there's a syop taking place against the Santis because the polls are down on him. Well, isn't a syop just campaigning? That's called campaigning. If I'm in Donald Trump's camp, if I'm on Donald Trump's team. I want the voters to think that I'm inevitable because it will give me even more support and more votes. And if you're on the Santis's team, I understand why that would be the worst thing in the world for you, And it would be if people think it's already over, then that can end up manifesting into being it's already over. Understand Like, that's that's all part of campaigning. As I've said, the one who wins, the one who deserves to be the nominee, will be the nominee no matter what. And the GOP will get the nominee it deserves. The nominated nomination processes, they're gonna be writtened all right. Whoever earns the nomination is the nominee, period and I'll vote for him unless it's Sticky Hayley. Anyway, Look, if you want to talk to me about it, that's fine. All you need to do is reach out to me on my pure Talk phone. And I know what you're thinking right now, Jesse, Jesse. But what if you're not in an area with great service. See, that's where you be wrong. You see pure Talk they're on the same great five G network is one of the big guys only the average family saves almost one thousand dollars a year when they switch to Puretalk, and you get to have a company that shares your values, not one that spits in your values every day the way Verizon AT and T and T Mobile do. So if you want to reach out to me in my Puretalk phone, here's what you need to do. You need to pick up your phone. You need to dial pound two five zero and say Jesse. Now, no, that's not going to put you through to me at all, but that'll put you through to Pure Talk. Then you can switch phones. Then you'll be in there like swimwear, all right, pound two five zero, say Jesse, We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky, Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. I have to play this bit, you know how I've been talking about for the longest time that they're going to come after the Supreme Court. The protests in front of the Supreme Court justices homes, they're not accidental. Those are organized and paid for. We already had an attempted assassination of Brett Kavanaugh. The communists in America, top and bottom. They are coming after the Supreme Court. They will continue to attack the Supreme Court until one of the right leaning justices gets murdered or resigns and retires. You can say that's over the top. I would say you're not paying attention at all. That's exactly how these people operate. It's called stochastic terrorism. I call it being sandwiched the elites on the top, over and over and over again. He's the devil, He's a demon. He's a devil. He's a demon. He's a devil, he's a demon, He's Hitler. Eventually, one of the bottom feeding, loser communists on the bottom will hear that like that guy from California did, and they'll act on it. He threw his weapons in a bag, flew across the country to go assassinate Brett Kavanaugh and may have succeeded had his sister.
Speaker 2: Not stepped in.
Speaker 1: Why though, before we get to Jamie Raskin's comments, why Well, the Supreme Court is viewed by the communists as the last hope, and to be frank, it's viewed by most people on the right right now, the people who pay attention as the last hope. Whenever I bring up, you know, all the horrible things they're doing to Trump legally and whatnot, I will inevitably get a Trump fan say to me, yeah, but the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court's gonna.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen one of those pictures of a really, really, really fat guy and he's in a button up shirt and every button has burst and there's only one button left and it looks like it's about to pop out of there at about mop ten. Well, the American right is the fat guy and the Supreme Court is a button. But the communists understand that too. That's the really, that's the only thing they haven't completely taken yet. That's why you've heard a steady drumbeat of this. And this will get louder and louder and louder, and it will come from more and more places on the top until they get the action they want from the Bible.
Speaker 3: Any of the justices recuse themselves if they take this up. Well, finally, the Supreme Court has developed what they're describing as a code of ethics. They're deciding for themselves whether they're in violation of their code of ethics. But I think anybody looking at this in any kind of dispassionate reasonable way, would say, if your wife was involved in the big lie and claiming that Donald Trump had actually won the presidential election, had been agitating for that and participating in the events leading up to January sixth, that you shouldn't be participating. So he should recuse himself. He should, Oh, he absolutely should recuse himself. The question is what do we do if he doesn't recuse himself.
Speaker 2: That was him talking about Clarence Thomas.
Speaker 1: You heard him say it at the end. Well, of course they should recuse himself. The only question is what should we do if he doesn't. Now, what do you think the pink haired loser who thinks he's a woman sitting in his mom's basement in California cutting himself right now? What do you think he hears when Jamie Raskin goes on the news and talks like that about Clarence Thomas. Because let me tell you what he might hear, and it only takes one guy to hear this. He might hear a purpose for his life. He is a lost, broken, bitter, angry soul who hates himself, hates his parents, hates everything, hates his country, and then he hears these media people, these congressmen, these senators, these presidents, these judges. It's over and over and over and over and over again, giving him a purpose, a righteous purpose. If only someone would get rid of Clarence Thomas.
Speaker 2: What if?
Speaker 1: What if I'm that guy, just like that loser in California did. And that's exactly how the communist deletes get the communist streets to commit all the acts of violence they do over and over and over, the Nazi, Nazi, white supremacist threat to democracy, Nazi threat to democracy, insurrection, over and over and over and over and over again, until the pink haired, triny freak with the gun decides he's going to finally live for something. That's how these things happen all the time. Now we're moving off with that, because I want to do something else. I'm going to play this again for you. This was the former NIH director under Donald Trump, Francis.
Speaker 4: Cos As, a guy living inside the Beltway, feeling the sense of crisis, trying to decide what to do in some situation room in the White House with people who had data that was incomplete. We weren't really thinking about what that would mean to wilk and his family in Minnesota, a thousand miles away from where the virus was hitting so hard. We weren't really considering the consequences in communities that were not New York City or some other big city. The public health people. We talked about this earlier, and this really important point. If you're a public health person and you're trying to make a decision, you have this very narrow view of what the right decision is, and that is something that will save a life, doesn't matter what else happened. So you attach infinite value to stopping the disease and saving a life. You attach a zero value to whether this actually totally disrupts people's lives, ruins the economy and has many kids kept out of school in a way that they never quite require for collateral damage. So there, yeah, collateral damage. This is a public health mindset, and I think.
Speaker 1: The people who made decisions for this country didn't even occur to them that your child might have learning loss. Let's talk about that next. Jesse Kelly returns. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Do not forget. You can email me your love, your hate, your death, threats, you're asked, doctor Jesse questions the Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Back to these comments. I'll play them again here really quickly, just the brief. I'm not going to play the whole thing. Former NIH director Francis Collins talking about COVID and now.
Speaker 4: We didn't even think about you as a guy living inside the Beltway, feeling the sense of crisis, trying to decide what to do in some situation room in the White House with people who had data that was incomplete. We weren't really thinking about what that would mean to wilk and his family in Minnesota, a thousand miles away from where the virus was hitting so hard. We weren't really considering the consequences in communities that were not New York City.
Speaker 1: Why I think you, as an American citizen, me as an American citizen, I think we have the right to ask everybody. And that administration and the Bidens administration and the Biden administration, those are the two administrations where lockdowns took place. I think I would I think I would like an explanation from Francis Collins, Fauci, all of them. Why were we not considered? It's one of the things that drove me insane. You remember, if you were listening back then, you remember how much I would I would lose my temper on the air, and I'd yell and scream over it. It was as if everything they did they did without ever considering you. Never, not your job, not making the bills, not your kid, not your this, not that they never even considered you. It wasn't. It wasn't as if they considered you and dismissed you. That would be evil, That really really would be. But honestly, I think what they did is even more evil. I really do. If I'm taking a vacation, no I'm not taking another one, don't worry. If I'm taking a vacation and I make a conscious choice to leave my youngest son at home, but it's not gonna take him, that's really bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's really really evil.
Speaker 1: But if we just take off for a week on vacation and come back home with that whoa luke ow wow, we didn't even think to bring you. Hey, how was the how are things at the house? That's I would argue a deeper evil than never the than than than intentionally leaving him. I would argue, that's a deeper evil. If you're in public health, if you're the president, vice president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor.
Speaker 2: I don't care who you are.
Speaker 1: If you have some sort of charge over people, and you make decisions, especially huge decisions, without even considering the outcomes, the horrific outcomes for people.
Speaker 2: Man, there's something missing inside you.
Speaker 1: And part of the reason it steems me so much is right when they announced fifteen days to sow the spread, it was actually two days before it went into effect. If I remember, right, I came on the air and I freaked out. You remember I freaked out it all and I was like, Trump better not do this, Republicans better not, and Democrats better not.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: And I laid out everything back then that would happen. I laid out the business losses. Businesses can't just shut down. What it's going to do to children, what it's going to do to society as a whole. Anyway. You can't separate people from each other. That's not how it was going to work. I laid out how it would never end. They would get a hold of this and they would just keep going and going and going and going and I'm an idiot, and I saw all that stuff coming, and I considered all that stuff, and I wasn't in charge of anybody.
Speaker 2: Why are the people who were in charge? Why were they so cold to you? To me?
Speaker 1: Were we even talked about I remember like it was yesterday. Maybe you remember. Longtime listeners of the show will remember. You know, recently we did a COVID reckoning show where you emailed in the horrible things you went through because of lockdowns and vaccines and vax mandates and all those things. I remember the first time we did one of those shows. Maybe he's listening now. If he is, I hope he's doing better. I hope his family's doing better. But there was a father who called him. We took calls at night, and he broke down crying on the phone because his fully grown I think it was eighteen year old special needs son had been going through therapy and he'd be obviously going through some things to help him function better and function around his mother and him was father, mother and the son, and because of this stupid lockdown stuff for a bad chest cold, his son was not able to access any of his treatment. I think it was for two years. If I remember wright, there's long time, and the father called in sobbing because now his fully grown son, who's obviously he's not it wasn't where he should be mentally, would physically attack his own mother and father. Now I want you to sit and think about this for a moment. Whether you're a mother or whether you're a father, I can only look at it through a father's lens, because that's who I am. Think about raising your son and how much you love him, how much I love my sons. And then you have a special needs son, so he needs extra care, he needs extra he needs extra things. Some people, a lot of people don't need. Not bad, it's different, needs extra and you love him obviously, and you love your wife. Now imagine having to physically restrain your eighteen year old son to keep him from beating on your wife.
Speaker 2: Now, listen to this again.
Speaker 4: As a guy living inside the Beltway, feeling the sense of crisis, trying to decide what to do in some situation room in the White House with people who had data that was incomplete. We weren't really thinking about what that would mean to wilk and his family in Minnesota, a thousand miles away from where the virus was hitting so hard we weren't really considering the consequences in communities that were not in New York City.
Speaker 2: I'm not laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna, you know what, I need to play some audio now, I need a bit.
Speaker 2: Y ya yay, I am the printo baldiso Ready.
Speaker 1: I like brintos scornchis.
Speaker 4: I love them.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I want brinto scornchichel gets them from you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh, ymb frie.
Speaker 2: Too, Buntito, give me fritos conscription.
Speaker 4: I'll be your friend.
Speaker 2: De freeto, buntito, you much not append much munch a bunch of fritos.
Speaker 1: We didn't even think about them. That's how evil the people are who lead this country, including all those doctors, all those public health doctors just out there for the greater good and doing medicine. Didn't even consider you.
Speaker 2: These freaking people.
Speaker 1: Doj torched after prosecutors announced Sam Bankman Freed will not face trial on illegal political donations. Look, Sam Bankman Freed is a man who understands what time it is. He is not a man who lives in the United States of America nineteen oh five. He's a man who lives in the United States of America twenty twenty four, and in this United States of America, if you're going to create a company and then swindle people out of billions of dollars, you can do that provided your campaign donations flow to the Democrat Party, which now controls the justice system, who will then let you off scot free when you get busted for swindling the people out of billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: You know what, I give the guy a dag on credit, said dagon mate.
Speaker 1: I need to stop before I get to a couple of emas, emails and then headlines I didn't get to. I need to cool myself off. I need to cool myself off.
Speaker 2: But you know what, that's fine.
Speaker 1: You know what cools be off chalk, male vitality stacks and female vitality stacks from chalk. It really does. It makes me feel better because that was a doctor there. And I'll tell you what I know. There are some incredible doctors and nurses out there, But the medical profession itself in this country makes me want.
Speaker 2: To punch a wall. Now. They're so cold in evil and all this. Ah. This is why I love natural herbal supplements.
Speaker 1: It is this is why my entire family we have dedicated ourselves to natural solutions.
Speaker 2: Now, well what do they have? Go look at what they have.
Speaker 1: I tell you about a male vitality stack, just because that's what I take. It's what I love, It's what I know. Twenty percent increase in your testosterone in ninety days. But set that aside, forget about that. Go look at what they have, the finest natural herbal supplements. That is the route I choose for the rest of my life, because I'll tell you what, my trust in these people is gone. Chuck dot com, c hoq dot com. Promo code Jesse gets you huge savings across the whole website. Chalk dot com. Promo code Jesse.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show I Like It returns next. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. You miss any part of me tonight. Remember the iHeartRadio apps free. You can download a podcast of the show on iHeart, Google, Spotify, iTunes. Before I get to headlines I didn't get to. I do want to get to some more emails because you can fire those away now Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Hi, Jesse, These lawmakers, both congressmen and senators, do think of their seats when they vote. The problem is they're not thinking of those who voted for them. They're thinking of the money brokers who likely put them in office and keep them keep them there.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: Talking about me when I blame the voters for continuing to send these GOP losers like Mike DeWine back to office, and I'll get this response, No, it's about the money. It's about the money, and you're right, but you're also wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, let me explain. Let me explain.
Speaker 1: You are correct. The money is what helps these politicians to buy advertise that allows them to lie to noormy norm loser open borders GOP guy, he knows full well he can just buy a bunch of commercials on Fox News talking about building the wall. An idiot GOP voter will run out and say, well herp he said, I just got to vote for the wall. I saw it on Fox. However, is that the real problem? Or you know what, here's a better question. Would that work on you? Who's a Republican you hate? Who's a Republican? You absolutely despot? You know what, Mitt Romney, it's a great example. You probably disdain Mitt Romney, or at least have some disdain for Mitt Romney. If Mitt Romney started running ads on your television making him seem like some kind of hardcore anti communist and he's gonna take these people on and take the fight to them, let me ask you something, would that work on you? Would you believe that, Oh, it wouldn't. Why wouldn't it though? Why wouldn't it work on you? Because you're hyper informed, because you seek out information. You understand who Mitt Romney really is, the things he really does, and you know that what you just saw on that television is a lie. Therefore his lies wouldn't work on you.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because you care enough to be informed. That's why. So tell me why I can't blame loser GOP voter who goes to vote for Lindsey Graham every time because that's what he saw on the television set. Do you have some special access to information he doesn't have access to? No, you can go to the same websites he can see Kelly shows freaking free. No one gets charged a dime to listen to the show. Podcast live doesn't matter free? Does it cost a dime? Why do you know and they don't. Let me tell you why, because you care enough to know. That's why you care enough to be informed. You care enough to know, and norm and Norma do not. So No, I do not make a money excuse for them. Well, they just don't know any better. Well, why don't you know any better? I bet you. I bet you money. You've got enough free time in the day to get on Facebook. I bet you watched all the bull games. I bet you do all whatever you do, But you can't spend ten minutes in a day digging into politics, finding out what kind of weapons grade dorks we have in the GOP and then resolve you're gonna go vote against them. No, because you think political activism is watching Fox News, And that's the problem. Jesse Disney took Tim Allen off the Voice Buzz light Year because of his political beliefs. My brother's fiance got me a birthday car with a Disney theme character, and.
Speaker 2: I let her have it.
Speaker 1: Ha ha. She's a Norma, and I proceeded to give her a long lecture piece of my mind on the evils of Disney not being the silent majority. But I am the loud minority. I love the show. You can say my name, his name is Samuel. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Do you have to with these stag on people?
Speaker 1: You must, you must get in their face, you must get louder because they've been so used to being the way they are for way, way, way, way, way too long.
Speaker 2: All right, And now here's.
Speaker 1: A headline, why you know, you know the thing.
Speaker 2: Headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Veterans active duty vow to hold military leaders accountable for COVID nineteen vaccine mandate. I hope they are very, very successful. They certainly earned it. I once again won a point now that it wasn't just Democrats, it was Republicans all about Look how vaxed I am. I'm so vaxed. We should get vexed. Everyone should get boxed.
Speaker 2: Pathetic, all of you.
Speaker 1: Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy's resignation from the House is effective today, leaves Republicans with a razor thin majority. Oh what a shock. What did we really actually lose? Though, it's not like they're going to impeach Biden or do anything anyway. Oh oh, maybe they won't win the next government shutdown fight like they lost. The last two minimum wage hikes will take effect in twenty twenty four for twenty five US states. Here's who's getting a raised. Well, I know who's not getting a raised. All the delivery men Pizza Hut just fired in California because they're about to raise their minimum wage. Whoopsie, keep voting Democrat, now you're out of a job. Boston's mayor elected. Boston's mayor's Electeds of Color party did not violate the law, according to Massachusetts Attorney General. Well, of course, because civil rights law doesn't protect white people at all in this country. That's wonderful. California is the first state to offer health insurance to illegal migrants. They're not They're not migrants. Even though you call them illegal, they're not migrants. Stop calling the migrants. Twenty twenty four must be the year we are more purposeful with our language. I watch even some of the most hardcore right wing publications and commentators now call these illegals migrants. You know why they use the word migrants, right, That's a term the communists came up with to make these people sound a lot less nefarious than they are. Do you see in illegal with somebody who violated the sovereignty of your nation and came stomping across your border a migrant. Well, I mean, it's just they're like the birds flying south for the winter. Governor Abbott shipped eighty five thousand illegal migrants here it is again from Texas in over a year.
Speaker 2: Not near enough.
Speaker 1: China's g says reunification with Taiwan is inevitable ahead of a crucial vote on the island. Yeah, that's just the heads up. I've been telling you about this for a while. January thirteenth, that's when they're gonna have big elections in Taiwan. If that one doesn't go China's way, it's probably gonna be wartime over there. No, we have got to look forward to anyway. Email me Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's all