Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain Drops, of today's episode of Reality with the King, we are going to talk about the best show that is out right now. When I say to you, rain Drops, I am obsessed with this show and I know you.
Speaker 2: Guys are too.
Speaker 1: So what better way to kick off my weekly Yes you heard that right, my weekly recap of the Valley. We're gonna kick things off with the Man, the myth, the messy legend, who.
Speaker 2: I am also obsessed with. Give it up, y'all for.
Speaker 3: Jesse, Well, thank you so much for having me. I'm super excited.
Speaker 4: You know, Spencer speaks very highly of you, and I know that you have a very deep background in this world.
Speaker 3: So my real question is how am I doing so far?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm making in trouble for saying this, And I do not like getting in trouble, but I mean, Jesse, you keep the party going, my brother, like you now listen without Jesse, like what.
Speaker 2: Would be happening.
Speaker 1: But I would like to ask you one personal request. Sure, can I be the twenty third person in the boys group chat?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, sadly with the Boys Chat regardless of what you hear, it started off a little dicey back when I first was indoctrinated into this chat. And now, to be honest with you, some of the some of the biggest playboys on the chat are sober, and it's a lot of memes. It's a lot of One of the guys on the on the Boys Chat this morning, and I'll probably get in trouble for saying this told Jax to do some grounding and take his shoes off and go walk in the grass. So we've evolved over time into more of a therapy session. Most of us are now married. So while we would love to have you are, we're currently full.
Speaker 3: And taking waiting list applications.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it feels like ray a dating app because I am still.
Speaker 2: A waiting list at all live.
Speaker 1: I have Carlos King I don't people who are like already in there.
Speaker 2: So I'm on a waiting list for the boys chat got it?
Speaker 3: Listen, listen.
Speaker 4: I'm I tried to get into Soho House in twenty seventeen and I still haven't heard from them.
Speaker 3: So you you and I pull.
Speaker 4: I don't know if the Valley is gonna help or hurt me get into Soho House.
Speaker 3: Oh we'll see. I might have to throw in a new application.
Speaker 4: And like the last one, I said, I was a poet, So maybe that's why I didn't get in.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I will give you a referral because I'm a member. Okay, perfect, yes, no, no, we'll make that happen. So I'm not only a member of Sofa House, I'm a member of the Valley. I used to live in Studio City, which is in close proximity to the Valley.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 1: Say, Season two is starting off amazing, and I just want to get right into a Jesse.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we know that you are going.
Speaker 1: Through this, you know, divorce with Michelle, and what we saw in the premiere episode was the two of you sort of navigating this life of co parenting. And what we're seeing this season is the fact that you two are not as as of episode three, you two are not on the same page as relates to your relationship.
Speaker 2: But I want to go backwards a little bit.
Speaker 1: Michelle's gorgeous and I know at one point in time you Tube were imagine love. What would you say was the number one cause of you and Michelle's relationship not working out?
Speaker 4: I think you know, in my experience, I feel like having a child. We had Isabella April of twenty twenty. All of those classes like how to change diapers all canceled at Cedar Sinai. We went into we went into the hospital that morning and we were told by our doctor, which comes up quite a bit, not to go to the hospital because they're going to send you away if you're not ready ready to be admitted.
Speaker 3: And you know, a lot of first time parents get a little nervous. And we waited and waited and wait.
Speaker 4: She was on the phone all night with her sister in labor and we went to the hospital and they actually did a COVID test at the elevators of the parking garage for both of us. Sent Usa sent me back to the car, took her up the elevator, did another test, then called me forty five minutes later and they're like, all right, the time is now, And I walked from my car back to the elevator and they did another COVID test.
Speaker 3: So it was chaotic.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, we had Isabella at one am and they made me leave after twenty minutes with her. And from that point on, it was just all a new world for all of us. And you know, there was no grandma, grandpa. I thought I was getting lasagnas and all kinds of stuff sent to the house, you know, from people.
Speaker 3: There was none of that. There was no help, there was no nothing.
Speaker 4: So really, for the first four months of Isabella's life, it was Michelle and I in the house with no help, no sleep, and we did our best. And I think there is a there is sort of an isolation that happened for everybody. But then Michelle and I had discussed my go Michelle and I were business partners and she was taking care of Isabella, so I went back to work. And while everybody else felt isolated in this crazy world that we living in, Michelle was even you know, isolated to a hundredth degree. And I think that started putting a lot of pressure on, you know, on the entire relationship, you know what I mean, And it was difficult to navigate that world. And if you were to ask me, I think that was the start of our problems. It's like we we couldn't have Grandma come take the baby so we could have a date night, like we weren't.
Speaker 3: No was having date nights, you know what I mean. So I think that was really the start.
Speaker 2: Do you really believe Michelle cheated on you?
Speaker 4: I do, yes, Michelle actually admitted to me that she did.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that it was Aaron.
Speaker 4: I've had long conversations with Aarin about this and you'll see that play out in this season, but even off camera, I've had conversations with Michelle and Aaron, and Michelle did say that she had a situation a couple of years ago with somebody.
Speaker 3: But I also felt, like, you know.
Speaker 4: Aaron saying multiple times and you know them talking about it on Michelle's podcast, that they used to meet up. And you know, there's all different types of affairs, right there's the physical affair that Michelle admitted to, but also there's this emotional component where you know, Aaron and Michelle talked about, you know, meeting up and having conversations about relationships and stuff like that, and it basically put a direct comparison between Michelle's relationship with me and what it would be like with a relationship with Aaron. So, whether it was physical or not, there's that emotional component that I think, you know, and look, was it my fault for driving her away?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know.
Speaker 4: Was it her fault for finding solace in the arms or the mind of somebody else. Yeah, But you know, at this point, she's super happy. They live together now. Isabella loves it over there. She loves him, and you know, at the end of the day, we are doing this right now, but there's going to be a point, and I've tried a few times that we will all be friends at some point, you know what I mean. And I wish them the best. She's very happy. He's a lot different than me. So, yes, I think she cheated. Does it matter now?
Speaker 1: No? Well, it's interesting you say that he's a lot different than you, because in the first episode Michelle did say she never had the feeling of you being a genuine person with heart, which that was a gut punch to me. So as the You know, you guys were married, so obviously she loved your enough to marry you.
Speaker 2: You are the father of your beautiful daughter.
Speaker 1: To hear your soon to be ex wife say that she never had the feeling you were a genuine person with heart, Well, did that hurt you to hear her say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But you know what's she's hurt right now, and she's hurting, and you know, she's going through something not only with our relationship, but the passing of her mother, which was difficult, you know for her and the family and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It was difficult for Isabella.
Speaker 4: She she's struggling, and you know, I get where you know where she's coming from, because when you go through the situation, you go through a divorce and separation, rarely do you remember the good times. You only remember the worst possible times, and you remember it in the emotional state that you're in at that moment.
Speaker 3: Right and right.
Speaker 4: Now we are butting heads and she's trying to win, and then I'm trying to win, and then it's like this right, one after another after another, and you know, for her to say that I wasn't genuine, you know, I love to tell a story she had never been to Europe, and I take her to Mastro's for her birthday or no, for for our anniversary. And her birthday was a few weeks later, and I hind her a card and it's plane tickets to Paris. And she told me a story that a couple months prior, we were in Capri, and she said she cried on the flight home and she bought a dress for every night because she knows I love Capri. She thought I was gonna propose. She didn't know that I had a ring for six months. Wanted to take her to Paris, which was her dream. Gave her the tickets to Paris, set the whole thing up with Ritz Paris way ahead of time. It was her birthday celebration, so we celebrated her birthday the next day.
Speaker 3: I proposed at Ritz Paris.
Speaker 4: So if she says that, you know, I was never genuine and never you know, loving, you know, I fail to believe that that's you know, it just isn't true. But she's in this state right now where she only remembers the bad.
Speaker 1: Uh Okay, So Jesse, I don't feel bad anymore because I listen, You're I fired you very likable, right, I could be the minority of the situation. But we'll get to the watch what happens Paul in this second where it was like, are you team Michelle or team.
Speaker 2: Jesse spoiler alert Jesse one.
Speaker 1: But I will say I find you very likable, so the fact that I heard that story, Look, you have done some asshole things right, and listen, I do feel like you own up to it. You owned up to being a whore back in the day, you know what I mean. I do feel like you own up to your shit. So I will give you that when I when I watch you on the show, I feel like you're somebody that loves hard and I do feel like Michelle is hurt and I like Michelle a lot too. And when you talk about how you too are budding hits, what my experience is for producing reality television is hurt.
Speaker 2: People hurt each other. And I do feel like.
Speaker 1: There's there is something genuine about you that makes you very likable to the audience to.
Speaker 2: The point where you won the poll and you also won you know, the place of the girls.
Speaker 1: In this most recent episode to where she's like, I mean we're going this trip.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, who side are you on and low key? They're on your side? So do you feel like this show, unfortunately dealing with your marital.
Speaker 1: Woes, do you feel like it has villainized her character?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, you love hard, you fall hard, right, you just said it. You know, you know I love and I and I'm loyal and I like almost to a fault.
Speaker 3: Right, So you love hard, you fall hard, And you.
Speaker 4: Know this this season of the show, you know, I was I was very I don't know how to be inauthentic, and I think I was very authentic and I think it it resonated with people towards the end of season one. And I continue to do a lot of work after Michelle and I separated, and you know, Michelle asked me to make a lot of changes.
Speaker 3: And I didn't do what she needed me to do.
Speaker 4: And you know, then I thought like, well should I change for Isabella? And then I figured, why don't I start working on myself and if I can even grow five percent seven percent? And I started to reflect on those things, and it's one of the reasons why Kristin and I have become so close and why we were able to, you know, have that conversation at my house at the beginning of season two is because you start to reflect on you know, when you decide to make the changes on your own, that's that's when it becomes true. Like I couldn't make it for Michelle because I didn't want to. Then I decided to make it, you know, on my own. And yeah, look, five percent of growth is nothing. So I'm still gonna be that Jesse with the crass, sarcastic humor that doesn't fly all the time. I have a real lack of self awareness. I have a real lack of social situations. You know, you can crack a joke to one and that'll laugh, and the other person will, you know, slap you in the face. Right, So it's all about continuing the work.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you are doing the work. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I was just gonna say, like, you know, you know, you've been in this world a long time, right, you can't be the villain without being the hero, and you can't be the hero without being the villain because people respond to to the arc. Right, So one day you're gonna be good, one day you're gonna be bad. And I think you'll see in season two I get real bad and then I get good and then I get bad. And I think, you know, the the amazing part of this show, and especially this season, is you'll see the villain and hero and almost every single person in our group.
Speaker 1: If you had to say, when you look at the overall season, obviously you taped it, and I know you guys are about to fill the reunion, who would you say is the ultimate villain this season?
Speaker 2: And who is the ultimate hero this.
Speaker 4: I will tell you that I think by the end of the season you will see that everybody gets resolution. So, like I said, there's a villain and hero. But and look, we still spend a lot of time together. I was on the phone with Jason and then Janet jumped on for an hour the other night. I was on the phone with Jacks this morning for thirty minutes. I talked to Jasmine for hours. I talked to Kristen and Luke, and you know, I think you'll see ups and downs and lefts and rights, but you'll finally see resolution where I wouldn't be surprised if it like it ends with dot dot dot two be continued, you know, because there's a lot of surprises, there's a lot of fun, and look, we got babies coming, We got weddings coming. You know, eventually, whether it ends with resolution, it will get there.
Speaker 2: So you talk about speaking to Jack this morning.
Speaker 1: What we did see in last week's episode was a very powerful scene where you know, he and Brittany spoke about his addiction and him checking himselfing to rehab. You spoke to him today for thirty minutes. How is Jack's doing?
Speaker 3: Jax is, He's doing really well.
Speaker 4: And you know, I reminded him today that you know, you know this world, right, you live it, you film it, then you have to live it again eight nine months later, right, And we talk quite a bit about, you know, things that we see on the show and comments that are made and stuff like that. And I reminded Jacks this morning, you are not the same person you were nine months ago. You are one hundred and eighty days or one hundred and sixty days sober, You are thirty five pounds of solid muscle. The guy only eats chicken breast and hamburger patties every day all day. So I'm like, just remember who you are today because it's different.
Speaker 3: Than you were nine months ago, and just.
Speaker 4: Start to and grow, you know, every day, like when he went into that facility the first time, he came out with just a few tools, and the work wasn't in the facility.
Speaker 3: The work was getting the tools to continue the work.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately for Jacks, I knew he was doing the work in terms of his mental health, but his physical health. The drinking the drugs was the reason he recognized it, because mentally he was strong. He recognized it after another month or two that he needed to go into rehab for drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 3: And now coming out of.
Speaker 4: That second rehab and you know, doing the work by going to AA meetings and doing the work by continuing, you know, talking to me and talking to his friends and stuff like that, I really think he's he has an opportunity to become Jason Kouchi instead.
Speaker 3: Of Jax Taylor.
Speaker 2: That's a powerful statement.
Speaker 3: That's what I ended the conversation with this morning.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 1: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Well, your ex has said in this most recent episode.
Speaker 2: That you are far worse than Jack's.
Speaker 1: Jacks has been seen as somebody that you know, supposedly you know, is verbally mean to Brittany called, you know, fast shames her allegedly, he has denied it. A lot of people have said they've seen the text messages and they've seen what he's done. You know, Jacks is a polarizing figure, but he also has receipts based on you know, the shows he's been on where his behavior isn't the most peachy keen. So based on all of that narrative, prior to your conversation today, when your ex wife said that you are far more worse than Jack's, how do you feel about that comment?
Speaker 4: It's Michelle's experience, right, you know what she's referring to, Like, I don't know, but Michelle's experience, what Michelle's going through might feel or seem worse than what Brittney's going through, what anybody going through a divorce or you know, having a partner. I think it's it just comes down to everybody's individual experience, right. And Michelle, like I said, she's hurting, and what her experience is is like, look.
Speaker 3: I know my fault.
Speaker 4: You know, I know that I can be condescending. Michelle and I work together, and you know there was there was there wasn't a hierarchy in our business. But again, it's like when you're fighting over a deal. Sometimes it's hard to meet up in the kitchen and give her a hug and a kiss, you know what I mean. So it's it's all in the experience for anybody. So whatever Michelle says about me, again, it's you know, it's her own experience, and I can't invalidate that experience.
Speaker 3: I can only I can only trust my experience.
Speaker 2: She said that you don't provide any financial support.
Speaker 3: She did multiple times.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, is that true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't love to talk about and I wish Michelle felt the same way to talk about personal and private financial matters. But I will say, and I've said it over and over again, Michelle and I were fifty to fifty business partners. And the real estate business as a whole in LA has been very bad for the last few years. But Michelle and I were fifty to fifty business partners, so if our business was hurting, we both share fault fifty to fifty. And in terms of our finances, Michelle had one hundred percent access to all of our accounts, you know, from the credit union to the credit cards, to the savings accounts, checking accounts.
Speaker 3: Michelle had access to all of that.
Speaker 4: So again, if there was spending and stuff like that, like she had just as much of a fault as.
Speaker 3: I did because she had complete control over that.
Speaker 4: So you know, when she says things like that, it kind of hurts me because, yeah, there's no child support or alimony because we were partners in our business and we you know, split our commissions fifty to fifty and we you know, share custody fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: So we've moved forward. We have a custodial.
Speaker 4: Agreement that works for both of us, and in terms of that financial stuff, we are like this close, this close to being able to move forward with our divorce and you know, and be able to create a life as co parents.
Speaker 1: One of the things that we are seeing this season is look first season, my brother Banker explosive allway craziness right with Chew in your suit, you were playing any games and we listen. The beauty of you to me is the fact that is what you said. We can see you have moments of you know, having a villain moment, but we also see the hero. What we have seen this season that has shocked the hell all of all of us is the friendship that you have now. But Kristen, can you talk about like how you guys went from the craziness of last season to this season. My girl is coming over to your house and you too are having a ponderosa.
Speaker 3: I will tell you exactly how it happened.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend and my team missed our flight back from Watch What Happens Live and we're sitting at the apartment in New York and we were watching the episode and I forget which episode it was, and I got the most gracious text from Kristin that was like, Wow, I didn't know what you were going through. I understand and I looked at it and I was like, Kristin just texted me. And from that point on it was again it's like you're working on yourself, You're working to grow, Like what is my responsibility in what happened?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: And you know there was something the scene at Jackson's pool with all of us. It was kind of like the guys with the kids in season one. I had a conversation with Luke that day about blind loyalty and how he was sticking up for Kristen. He didn't understand and what I realized in the work is I had blind loyalty from Michelle. And what Kristin was saying it was so hurtful because in the back of my mind, I'm like, am I missing something? And you know, I said to Kristin, and we've talked about it quite a bit. Some of the work that I've been doing is like and I said it with her out back, is like that underlying idea that maybe she's right, and then it's like resent anger, hostility.
Speaker 3: And my physical manifestation.
Speaker 4: Of that was like, you know, like aggression, like I was a hockey player, right, and like my physical manifestation of these feelings was banging my hands on tables and punching walls in the hallway and charging. You know, I texted Zach a couple of days ago when I I saw like another angle of that hallway scene and I didn't realize that I gave him a forearm shiver into the wall on my way down to you know, fight Luke, and I texted him like, dude, I am so sorry, Like I never saw that angle before and I didn't even know he was in the way. And yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Start to realize, you start to look at.
Speaker 4: Collateral damage and how you were the one who dropped the bomb, and you know, you have to realize you're the one who dropped the bomb, right, so the collateral damage is not the problem.
Speaker 3: You're the problem.
Speaker 4: And you know, Kristin and I have known each other for a long time, and you know that text message led to kind of a relationship with Luke and we started working out together and then it really has has been incredible the relationship that Kristen, Luke and I have have formed.
Speaker 1: Suggested we got again to the most recent episode, this boy's chap was a massacre.
Speaker 4: Okay, again, you're on the waiting list, so don't ask about it again, all right, boys, right now.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be on it if it's going to be a disaster again.
Speaker 2: So I want you to clear the air you have allegedly. You know, I want to, I want to, I don't.
Speaker 1: I do not want to put words of your mouth, So I want to be able to have you say it. Allegedly, you send the group chat that your ex Michelle has slept with a billionaire for fifteen hundred dollars a night before I move on. Is that true that you said that I did. Yeah, okay, is it true that she did that.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it's true, and I'm not never make excuse for it.
Speaker 3: I literally will tell you. I'll be completely honest with you.
Speaker 4: I was triggered, and you know, I one of the things I'm working on is and I talked to Kristen about it. When I'm triggered, I immediately and I got a tattooed on my arm. Emotion Cloud's reason.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, no.
Speaker 4: I I get very reactive when I'm triggered, and I don't take that deep breath and I don't. I don't, I don't say okay, like you know what situation.
Speaker 3: Am I am?
Speaker 4: I just get very very reactive. And I was triggered by something that happened. I sent it. I immediately was like I should unsend this, and now I have to pay the consequences of it, and it's snowballs into you know.
Speaker 3: I had this moment the other.
Speaker 4: Day where you know, one day Isabella might be bullied because of this thing that I did instead about her mother, and I regret the second I hit sent.
Speaker 2: Did you say it because somebody told you this?
Speaker 1: Or like, how does how did that even come about like you saying that.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, I don't think it's worth giving any more life to because I've apologized up and down to Michelle. I've apologized to you know, even putting my friends in that position to have to repeat it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I don't want to put any more life into it.
Speaker 2: Has Michelle accept your apology?
Speaker 3: She should not and probably will never.
Speaker 1: Are you and Michelle today on speaking terms?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, we've God, we've gotten so close. I mean we had a moment, you know, in the in the fall, and you'll see as the season plays out, we were this close, and it's it's tough. It's a tough ride, and we've had moments where I'll never forget. I got a text message from Michelle and she's like, Isabella wants.
Speaker 3: Both of us to pick her up at school. I said, great, come pick me up at my house.
Speaker 4: Picked her up at school, and Michelle's like, do you want to go get as i E bowls with us, and I'm like, yeah, great, And then she came back here and we watched Moana with Isabella and it's like, you know, we're we're right there. You know, and it's just it's difficult because you get so close and then one thing happens and you both get triggered, and then you take you know, you take two steps forward and then it's thirty steps backwards. So we talk. You know, it's it's going to be hard for her. Like I said, you know this world, you film it, you have resolution, and then you have to relive it. And you know, I think it's hard for everybody in our in our lives to go through that.
Speaker 3: And and we'll get there. We'll get there.
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 1: At a place of forgiveness for Danny allegedly being the mall? I think Danny the mall? Now you can think of somebody else. You could think it's the twenty one other. I Carlos King think Danny's the mole. He looked guilty, he had, you know, deer call the headlights. I believe Danny broke the bro code in a moment of pillow talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, because one.
Speaker 1: Thing, I know, Jesse, men like to gossip too, but men like to gossip when it comes to the ladies because it's a safer space.
Speaker 5: So do you think Danny is the mole? Danny was the mole in this situation. But I will say, boys, boys, if you have a boy's chat.
Speaker 4: Use a different goddamn eye cloud than you use on your iPad that your kids use to watch Blue all right, Like, I don't think anybody's the mole, but god damn, why do you and your wife share the same cloud account? So yeah, I mean, look, Danny told me that, and he asked if I was mad about it, and I'm like, no, I'm not mad.
Speaker 3: It's just another fire that I'll have to put out.
Speaker 4: And you know, you can't be mad at somebody if you take your own accountability for your actions. Right, Danny didn't say it, I didn't spread it. I said it, and I regret it. And god, you know it's not Danny's fault.
Speaker 2: You are a good man. I'm gonna say. I think it's listen, I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: But to me, to me, it's sort of just I do shows about relationships, right, So I'm no when it comes to couples that and there's there's nothing wrong with this, but when you are in a relationship, you know, man, do pillow talk and it is what it is. But I thought it was more comedy that Danny looked so like, shit, I got caught up. He looked did into the camera. So to me, it was sort of like, man, you're guilty, just be honest about it.
Speaker 2: But I'm happy that he is. Danny's still in the group chat.
Speaker 3: Though Danny was Danny didn't last long after.
Speaker 2: Oh you kicked him out?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't. I'm not the administrator on the group chat, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I I can't confirm or deny Danny's on the group chat.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll leave it chat. And you're talking about pillow pillow talk. It kind of looked like Luke and Danny were having pillow talk in that moment. I don't know if it was Danny and Nea.
Speaker 4: Looked like Danny and Luke were having a little little cuddly pillow talk.
Speaker 3: So, you know, I hey to each their own.
Speaker 1: Okay, So before we wrap things up, you know, listen, I love that this conversation is about your cleaning the air. I did hear a rumor a little bit of information about your past that I would like you to address.
Speaker 2: You ready for this, Jesse?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it true you dated Anna Nicole Smith?
Speaker 4: It is not true that I dated in a Nicole. It is true that we had a relationship, but we weren't like we weren't dating.
Speaker 2: Have you watched a documentary on Netflix?
Speaker 3: I have, Yeah, I have. I did not.
Speaker 4: I did not get called to to give any feedback, but but yeah, I did watch it.
Speaker 2: Good to know. Listen, you're a legend. You're a legend.
Speaker 1: Not too too many people can say that makes you rest in peace. I mean, listen, she has taste. You're a handsome guy. And I want to say this. I'm happy we have this conversation because I can tell by it there's a lot of growth, there's a lot of maturity, and I do feel like you're somebody who is on this path to just try to like figure things out. And although as a reality star, like all of the stars on reality television, you may go about it different ways, but I do feel like you are somebody that lives in the moment and once you see yourself reflect and on television, I do feel like you use that as an opportunity to do better.
Speaker 2: So I do want to applaud you for that.
Speaker 1: I know it's a tough business, the audience can be very tough, but I do appreciate that you have not allowed it to you know, crash out on social media.
Speaker 2: So I just want to say, continue to do what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You are a fabulous, fabulous, fabulous addition to the show. I'm obsessed with it. I'm looking forward to more things with you. So is there anything you want to talk to the audience about. You got promoting stuff where they can find you, follow you, support anything you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can follow me on everything at Jesse Lally j E S s E not I E J S S E l A.
Speaker 3: L L why.
Speaker 4: You can follow Isabella on Instagram as well, Isabella Lally. Yeah, I mean it's it's gonna be an exciting, exciting season.
Speaker 3: For I think everybody.
Speaker 4: You know, we're we're gonna have a reunion this year which everybody knows about, which is going to be exciting.
Speaker 3: My first time on the chair.
Speaker 4: We have you know, Watch what Happens Live coming up, which is gonna be fun. I did it last year, but but this year it'll be you know, it's a different, different stage to be on.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, I'll leave you with this.
Speaker 4: You know, people ask me all the time if if reality is real and the truth is you know, human nature, you throw a lot of things under the rug, right, and it's like, oh, you know, she drank two bottles of Savignon blanc.
Speaker 2: Ha ha.
Speaker 3: I can't believe she said that.
Speaker 4: But you have to realize that, you know, we're putting positions where you have to think about it for three or four days until you see somebody again and you're like, wow, I can't.
Speaker 3: Believe she said that.
Speaker 4: How does that affect my career and my family and my future? And you're put in a position to have hard conversations that the majority of people brush under the rug. And I think what you'll learn from reality TV and what you should take into your own life is that have those hard conversations because like the audience, you know, I can, you know, accuse Michelle of being an escort, but eventually it's it. You know, if you take accountability for your actions and you have the hard conversation, it's going to disappear eventually, right, But if you let it, let it simmer and simmer and simmer, you're going to have happen. What happened to Michelle and I. Michelle and I had conversations for two years about separating, got a new house, swept the dust under the rug and then had to have those hard conversations and if you don't have them now, it will destroy you and eat you alive.
Speaker 2: That's very true. That's very true. So listen.
Speaker 1: We're looking forward to the rest of the season and rain Drops. You can catt A Valley every single Tuesday on Bravo and then the next day on Peacock. Jesse, thank you for stepping into Reality with the King and I'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you you are the King. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the Kings. New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Reign Entertainment Baby