Speaker 1: We're saying, if you watch your coffee time, the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come in with Jim love loundes.
Speaker 1: Baby, you better catch.
Speaker 3: It when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 2: Shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Tips?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna last to come or and kicking in at the end. We leave it with your olstious firits, but you want to revisit, so your first second listen, young folks say it's list Oh folks.
Speaker 2: Say we take it. Hey, no fish, do what you do? Y no this, do what you do?
Speaker 1: Can't no do what I do?
Speaker 2: No this?
Speaker 4: Hey hey, hey, this is comedian Samon Roe, and welcome to this week's episode of Left and Learned. We are here, ladies and gentlemen, to discuss past, present and future politics. Hodge, poge, daily life, night life, mid life crisis, menopause, all of it. Speaking of mine. Pause, Hi you Bobby, did.
Speaker 2: You hear a menopause? I wish people actually talked about it more, would be more prepared for it. Everything flashing and drying up and you have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 4: And that was just this morning. That is my's host, ladies and gentleman, Miss Bobby Clifford, Miss Tutts, Miss icon't Icon't. Thank you to our fabulous producer, mister Aaron Howell. We appreciate you, and we're gonna get into what is happening. So let's let me see. Let's talk about what happened last week. This weekend, they had the Oscar some Sunday and Jimmy Kimmel was the host. This was his fourth time hosting. I thought that he did an incredible job. He kept it moving, he was light, he wasn't he didn't really push the envelope. He looked good and and here's here was my thing, Bobby. I really enjoyed the Oscars because everybody who came out to present, the former actors or producers, everyone was so witty. I got it. You got a chance to see their real personalities outside of them playing a character or acting. And I thought everybody was so much fun with their presentations. And some people were a couples that we didn't even know we needed because some of those people were really funny together. Overall, it was great. Congratulations to the winners. The black girl that won, her name is Divine something. Her speech was very cheer jerk, and she was really shocked that she I loved when they really shocked that they won. You know, sometimes it looked like, oh, I knew I was gonna win, but I love when they were shot. Robert Downey Junior, who I think is very talented, but as the asshole went up there and said exactly what we wanted to say, which was funny. Overall, it was a great award show. Not one gown blew me out the water, but there was some really nice gowns, but there was no one standout for me. Nothing just said, oh my god, that's it, not for me.
Speaker 2: Oh poor Emma Stones blew her back out, toget blew you out of the water. The poor thing had to go up. She also, I think, was shocked because she had nothing prepared, even like she didn't even it was like she couldn't pull it together and she had to say, don't stir at my back and I walked away.
Speaker 4: That's what made her speech really endearing because she pointed about the obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I thought it I thought Jimmy looked very dapper. I loved that that gold jacket that they had him in the end. I mean, it wasn't something that I would see him in. I think he's a great host, and I'm sorry, I like a host at the award shows. You know, I know some of them have done it without It makes all the difference because it keeps it moving. I loved John Cena. I thought that was hysterical with him coming out. I enjoyed it, you know, for what I said, because I was flipping back and forth. I really did enjoy it.
Speaker 4: That is how I know it entertainment because I never changed the channel. Usually I would change on the commercials or something. And with the John Steener thing, John c that was a little too old to try to pull that off. He missed that bad about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Hey, I didn't mind looking.
Speaker 4: Listen. The thousands of legs was not attractive that they wouldn't man looking, but they looked like tree stumps. I remember when he used to wrestle and they looked like ooh, ooh, what oh. I know, the.
Speaker 2: Muscles get a little different. I should get older, but hey, I appreciated it, and I thought he's got some great comedic chops. He can, really he can. He's he's not afraid of to make fun of himself. So I actually really enjoyed that too. I enjoyed it. I thought it was pretty. I agree with you with the gowns. I feel like and maybe it's supposed to be. I like the couture of the gown sometimes when they are, you know, they're like an art installation. I I don't know how these girls are sitting in them. But there wasn't a whole lot of at this time. But there was nothing that really rocked my socks off either. But everybody looked great. There wasn't anybody that I hated either, you know, on the extreme.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, nobody, I hate it. I even enjoyed. I am ken in the pink suits.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, that was hysterical. I thought he pulled that off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it. Oh my mail of Monroe Diamonds, I grew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, very good, very good, me too. I really enjoyed it. I thought he did a great job. I thought I thought he was pretty funny and the pants looked like they were tiny. When Jimmy Kimmel had him over his shoulder, I'm like, I couldn't get my sigh into the waistband that. Ryan Garslan is a little guy, trim God bless him.
Speaker 4: He better be being somewhere. Oh wait a minute, hold on, he's being in Hollywood. I think so too.
Speaker 2: And I think Eva Mendez is always smiling, so he's got to be doing something all right, bless his little hash.
Speaker 4: What else were we going to s, ladies, gentlemen this week? This Saturday, I would be in Pittsburgh at the Andrew Carnegie Hall Theater. I guess I think it's called something like that. And then March twenty ninth and the thirty five would be in Chicago at the Laugh Factory. And then next month, on the twenty sixth and twenty seventh of April, I will be in Colleen, Texas at twice His Funny Comedy Club. I had to get that in because I'm gonna forget it. And we got a big priss coming up for you guys next month, but we ain't gonna tell you'au the next month.
Speaker 2: Yes, gonna build build a drama. I hope when you go to Colleen, you're gonna earn your your your cowboy hat a cowgirl hat.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm gonna be a cow something. I don't know. There's gonna be a boy if I don't know. It was about seventeen pounds, good guy.
Speaker 2: Oh give me a break. Well, when I saw you in February, you were as trim as can be.
Speaker 4: So between February and now things have moved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they move on it. I told you I got to stand on my head and have everything shift down or where it goes.
Speaker 4: A couple of times, just we lost. We lost a couple of people this week by we did.
Speaker 2: We lost Eric Cameron. He was the former leader of the Raspberries. He sang All by Myself. I loved that song and Hungry Eyes. He died at seventy four, and then Flame Steve Lawrence. I know Edie died a few years ago, but Steve Lawrence passed.
Speaker 4: He always looked like he had golf balls at his jaws. But I always thought that he was funny.
Speaker 2: I thought he was the especially of the time, like the consummate entertainer. Like if he was not out of the twenties, he probably would have been a vaudeville guy right, Like he could do a little everything, a little dance, a little song a little hosting. I enjoyed him. You know, it was sad to see them. We're leasing so many of the.
Speaker 4: Great s flame, you know, Bobby, you know, everybody, you know.
Speaker 2: I know, I can't stand it. It makes me think of my My father used to say, yeah, next up. So speaking of next up or someone that passed and not in the not in the same way that Robert Carr, the Lewiston Main mash shooter. I don't know if you saw his family actually donated his brain, and he did. He had traumatic brain injury and he had CTE. So I know, I'm hoping that someone from the military because he was he was involved in some sort of blast. I think he did education. I hope to god they don't just to have these guys with those little things in their ears. They maybe pull them out after they've done so many, so many trainings, because that was pretty sad that a lot of people lost their life. He probably had people voices in his ear and everything else. Pretty sad stuff.
Speaker 4: So they didn't know he had CTE and brain damage before he died. They didn't know CTE.
Speaker 2: You only know upon death, right, So that's we're seeing a lot of the football players be looked at for that. It's you have to cut into the brain, I believe in order to have it done. So you can't do that in your live but you know, it's it's so how do we get here? So I hope like the people don't die in vain and we change either our operations or something, you know, around what he was doing in the military. But and I don't know if that was just it. He could have had a lot of car accidents or whatever, or he could have been an athlete and had his head hit. I really don't know that much about him. Unfortunately.
Speaker 4: I guess study in his brain will help for future people who have exactly But if you don't find out that you have ct infter you did, or you cut into the braining, then you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe there are some signs so flamed, like maybe there were a lot of red warnings. You know, they were showing they were showing us little clips of when the the MP's were going into his room. Now I didn't I don't think they gave us any sound of what he was saying, but they told us, you know, he was saying inappropriate things. Maybe there's a pattern to what they're saying, maybe like schizophrenia, they're talking about somebody telling them something in their ear, some sort of flag. Maybe they'll come up with to know, Okay, he's all done. You know, we're not going to send him back out.
Speaker 4: I want to tell if the if the CTE is orange, I want you to kiss them right.
Speaker 2: Well, I think in order to for that to be true, you'd have to do something to work right, and some sort of physical work. And we know that color hasn't done nothing. They have bone spurs. Oh that's not that. Well, that's just true. I'm not even being mean, you know.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: So I don't think. Yeah, I think there are other things.
Speaker 4: Where we're going to. It's where we're going.
Speaker 2: So we're going something that I hate talking about because I'm going to have to do a little bit of it coming up because somebody's got a showcase in May. I'm gonna have to get on a plane. Plane safety not so much. They just had a nineteen year old's student pilot was on Alaska Airlines three times tried to get into the cockpit. When they pulled him aside, and as to what was going on, he said, well, I'm testing you all really, I don't need a nineteen year old to test. Yeah, that was that was something that just came out today. I'm like, yeah, kidding me.
Speaker 4: I would stay here, test this parachute.
Speaker 2: Honest to god, I would have said, test this fist. I would have sat on the son of a bitch, stick him on my seat, and bounce on him a few times. Back them in half.
Speaker 4: That is when the most scariest parts of flying right now, traveling right because you never know who you're on the plane with. And I think we never worried about it before because people just want to conduct themselves. You know, when you're in a certain scenario or a certain situation, you act accordingly. But since all the rules seem to be then went out the window with some of the damn windows on the plane and the doors. Now people just get on there and act a donkey for no reason. And I mean, Bobby, they get on there and act they're rude, they're loud. It's almost like they're instigating something so something can transpire, like they trying to become famous.
Speaker 2: But that's not the way to do it. I mean, do something good, do good works. That would be nice, but we don't need that we have all sorts of airline Boeing, they have all sorts of problems. We had the Alaska Airline with the plug come out. They're actually saying now that there were warning lights that that was supposed that plant specific plane was supposed to be taken out of operation the day that went up, and it didn't, you know.
Speaker 4: The airline. The wheel just fell off, right.
Speaker 2: That's what I was just exactly. Somebody went from what was the airline It went from Australia to New Zealand, I believe, and that kind of did a nose dive because instrument control was lost. That was just like yesterday of the day before. So we have enough problems with the equipment which is supposed to be being inspected. We don't need some horses ask to get up and decide he's going to be, you know, the king of the day, the air marshal. No, thank you, you get back in your seat.
Speaker 4: Sadly, Bobby Clifford, I believe that this is the poor quality control that they have on the Sitaly now and it has been bad. Well, the pandemic exposed it, but I think it's been bad since about twenty fifteen. What they were saying statistically that people don't take pride in the machinery that they produced anymore, because there used to be a pride on their assembly lane is gone. Right, as they say, as you always say, they threw the baby out with the bath woor, they threw the pride out with the bath war But.
Speaker 2: It's the truth. There was it just didn't work. We talk about it with customer service. We talk about it quite often on this podcast. How especially, I feel like it's I hate saying this because we'll probably our young people will hate me, but I feel like it's like the younger people. Whenever I have anybody that's our age or a little bit older, there's a pride in, Like my name is attached to bagging those groceries, and I'm going to do the best job that I possibly can because it's me. And I don't feel like we're getting that right now. But they've got to pick it up. There's enough crazy stuff that can happen, like last week there was an engine for United Airlines that sucked up some bubble wrap and they lost one of their engines. There's enough accident stuff that can happen. We don't need. We don't need this this stuff that can be prevented at all. Did you see that the whistleblower for Boeing he had turned in a bunch of information that he shot himself. Yeah, yeah, God knows. But so that's that on safety. Today the House pastor bill that's going to ban TikTok. So what's going to happen is they're going to they're giving them six months to sell to an American company because they feel that too much about personal information is it is at risk and could be manipulated by the Chinese, by the government. So we'll see, we'll see what actually happens there.
Speaker 4: All of that, where Trump is, where Biden is in office, all of this looks social right because of the way they've been doing so many different things. And I granted there may be secrets being lead through TikTok, I'm not even doubting that, but it's just all the timing of it all, it's all tiny, like they're really out to just really discredit President Biden as much as they can.
Speaker 2: I know what's crazy. And Aaron was mentioning to us, you know, Biden is desperately trying to get that youthful vote, and I hope to God that that doesn't impact this. You know that the young people actually realize it's the government as a whole. Actually, it was Trump that that took out his horn and was tooting the horn on this one. And now all of a sudden, he's because you know, oh look China and they've got money. He's sort of backpedaling. That's that's what it appears.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I heard one Democratic rep that was on CNN earlier today that they thought would vote for it, and he didn't, And he said, well, I just feel like the American people are smart enough to know if they're being manipulated, So I don't think that the government needs to actually step in and do this type of protection. But he was voted out, so.
Speaker 4: That I disagreed with him, because yeah, the last election he got seventy six million votes, So I don't know how smart the American people are.
Speaker 2: Did you see that Haites Prime minister stepped down?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Literally got a lot of happening of all for.
Speaker 2: The past couple of months. They I think we might have talked about it a couple of weeks ago that they say the gangs are taking over the capital. So I don't know if this is a good thing actually for Haiti, because I know that their elections have been a little spotty about who's actually getting in versus who should be getting in. So I don't know if the gangs are they have somebody else that they want to put in. I'm hoping it's it's going to be. It's going to be good for the people. We'll see fingers, fingers and toe Yeah, fingers and toes.
Speaker 4: The government is being taken over by the gang who had sounds so familiar. January six, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, can you so? I said, Gez not a good not a good day for for presidents. The former president of Honduras was just found guilty of drug trafficking by an American jury.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He was tried in Manhattan. I guess he was conspiring with some of the cartels to to move cocaine into into the US.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I thought it was supposed to be that the presidents were the best of the best, and it seems like, oh my god, not so much. I also saw that I thought was a little bit interesting, is the don't say gay legislature was modified a little bit. Now they're saying they moved it around, and they're saying that student and teachers. Student teachers can discuss it in the classroom, but it can't be a floral part of a lesson. So that's a little bit. I'm still not pleased with any of it, but it's a little bit of movement. I really panicked for those kids if they have questions and they want to speak to somebody who they speak to, If they can't even talk about that and with their friends or you know, with an adult that they trust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's weird. Yeah, not that.
Speaker 2: That's where they should be. They should be talking about it at home, but some people don't feel like some kids don't feel like that's a safe space.
Speaker 4: Well, so it's not always Bobby, And personally, for me, that story has just had a lot of different meanings because when I was in high school, I had a counselor. Her name was missus Williams. She used to give me bus tokens and she would listen to me and when she did never pass judgement. She never made the frown up faces when I told her how I was feeling internally, if I liked a boy or if I like the girl or whatever. Yeah, I always felt safe to talk with her because there was no judgment. But now we're looking back on how it is. Now, What if I didn't have Miss Williams when I was in high school, you know, because I had nobody else to.
Speaker 2: Talk to exactly. That's sort of my point. So at least by them, I have to be honest. I don't know if anybody would sit down and have it as a formal lesson unless it was a health teacher. I mean, these are It's sort of not a topic that you talk about, you know. I kind of imagine in history they're talking about sexuality or in math. So I don't know. I hope it's some sort of movement. I hope it eradicates completely. I mean, because I'm sick of the book burning and all that jazz. But and the other another another speaking about president or I don't even know what he is l duce uh. Russia has their elections set for Friday, and Vladimir Putin is widely expected to win.
Speaker 4: Fucker because you listen. I don't even want to stead on that, but the rumor has that if you don't vote his way, you don't vote no more.
Speaker 2: I mean, Navali's chief of staff was just attacked outside his home with a Hammer, He's like, beat to the be Jesus. I wonder who that who did that? Yeah, you're exactly right that that will be the least of it. I mean, that's why the US is the greatest country. Even with our problems. We're not worrying about who we have to what will actually happen to us if we don't vote Yahoo. I'm just I was trying to he's I don't think he's getting quite the support they they talked about Biden having a hot mic about saying he was going to have a come to Jesus with him. Do you really think it was hot flame or do you think Biden put that out so that so that net and Yahoo knows he's coming.
Speaker 4: With the times that we live in, it was a hot mic.
Speaker 2: All right, Well he's he's I mean, Biden is really he's always going to support and we should. I mean, there are allies. But the way Net Yahoo's going through this because presidents can be wrong, as we know, he's he's going to do something to build up the humanitarian aid or make it easier for for us to get it to you know, to the citizens and Gaza, you know, the Palestinians. They're starving. They're you know, they're heading towards the famine. So they got to do something. But that that's all I will say about that. And God, bless the God, bless the innocence. The oh go ahead, sorry, no where we're going. Oh so I was gonna say, the Biden administration just just put out a new weapons package. We're three hundred million for Ukraine. Not nearly enough. It's you know, it's tiny, but it was something that he can possibly he could kind of pull over the pull over the line. I don't know what the what Congress is going to do, but they got to get some sort of money out to those people. Because now Putin's talking about if on on their very regulated media that he is not anti nuclear war, if the if the Americans go and send troops, which we have no intention. He's just putting that out for his people in case he pushes a button. I'm sure, because the war isn't quit quite going the way that he thought it was going to go, unfortunately or fortunately.
Speaker 4: M I hate that work. I hate that word new because one country, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it's it. It's that's the World war. But you have a nut like this, and please these megalomaniacs that some not so great news is that prices are up by three point two percent. It's not a lot, but it's sort of flattening inflation, and we were really looking for it to go down. So let's hope the next quarter brings a little something else, or at least the next month brings a little something else. And we had the second Super Tuesday, so we know that Biden and Trump, they clinched their they clinched their parties, and I think until they actually we give the conventions, I don't think they actually make it official. But they both got the delegates that they needed. So now it's going to be really going into primary Prime Mary Primary. And you know, after the State of the Union, which was I got magnanimous in comparison to what they were what they were touting, Trump has not been happy.
Speaker 4: And ladies, John, we did a recap on the State of the Union, Yes we did, so if you haven't heard it, you can go back and listen to it, because we do. We were very proud of our president and President by we thought that he did a great job. No gibberish, no words running to each other. He's not little, but he talked for an hour. If you talk for an hour, you're going to stumble your words.
Speaker 2: Oh please, I might mix up. I might make stuff up and just stick it in there. Oh you know what I saw today? I actually saw it because they were recapping on the view. I don't know if you got a gymstill watch it. They were Her was brought up, brought up with the committee for the document committee. And you know how we said that he couldn't possibly charge him because he was he would have come off like an alderly man. Blah blah blah. Did you did you see the One of the things he said to Tim her said to Biden was that he had he had a photographic understanding and recall of the house. But they but they called him on it. Uh reps h called him on it and said, but isn't that funny? It never wound up in your report, did it? So photographic? That's not a doddering fool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the other thing that he mentioned his son's date death date immediately. I don't think he said the year, but he said the day in the month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was made. That made the the thirteenth, thirty If I believe.
Speaker 2: Thirty yes, that's exactly right. So it was interesting to see him just kind of see him break it down.
Speaker 4: Anything to paint President Biden and the bad Lady is what there is, what they're after.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and he kept saying he wasn't doing it, you know, he wasn't. There was no politics, and Adam shiff said, but they were the minute you started discussing what his mental state was. You know, it's either you have enough to prosecute or you don't. Anything else didn't need to be put in. That's pure politics. And I agree with that. I know that on the on the view that Alyssa was saying that they were the GOP was really leaning on him strong to make other stuff up. Well, just because he's not a complete jackass doesn't mean doesn't make him, you know, a great guy. So he could have left it all out, but but he didn't. I'm looking to see.
Speaker 4: Uh. Oh.
Speaker 2: We talked about during the recap that Katie Britt thing too and her response to the sex trafficking that it was actually under Bush. What we did we we didn't talk about was did you like Scarlett Johansson's picture of her on Saturday Live.
Speaker 4: I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't. I thought it was great. You know, it was funny. She wasn't she didn't go overboard. The one thing I thought, I haven't not followed Katie Britt. I don't know if you do. Flame. I saw her in a couple of interviews, and of course she's been done wrong and you know all this stuff she is she's a breathy speaker, Like I thought that was all a big fat act, you know, when she was doing the rebuttal. No, it's sort of how she talks or how she's talking now. So I thought, well, that's a little odd. I don't know, I don't know how she gives a speech with all that.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't care that she was breathy. She was ridiculous. She came off wrong. She came off like Sybil. She came off trying to be sweet and apple yeah, and American and enduring, and then she kept turning aggressive like a gangster and a bully. It was phony and it was fake and I don't care, and I'm loving it. They are tan high ass up on the media, even the report publicans of destroying her.
Speaker 2: Because some of the stuff. I don't know who did it, I mean, who wrote that speech for her, but there was no point of talking about sex trafficking. Something that happened twenty years ago in a different country, not even our country, just happened to be our person that was brought over. But that has nothing to do with President Biden, you know. Like so it was it was a poor job. The part that I feel badly is nobody is ever going to forget forget that rebuttal and not in a good way. Unfortunately. Something that happened this week that I thought was great with Biden, he actually discussed a piece of it during the State of the Union. Was trying to get so we have this real estate program problem that we all know, we don't have enough inventory, and he was talking about giving a for two years, giving a four hundred dollars a month's credit to new home buyers so that they that would kind of counteract the interest rate until the interest rate comes down. Now, the other problem we're having is that a lot of home buyers that would like to get into bigger homes, you know, their families growing or whatever, they're staying in their starter homes. So there's even lower inventory. And he put into place ten thousand dollars tax credit for those people who are in the starter homes who are willing to free up that inventory and move on to a new house. So I thought, that's great, that'll kind of get the economy going. I liked that he signed he signed a package to to fund so that we don't we don't close the government down. I don't know if that if it's for the rest of the year, or if it's we keep doing it three months by three months. I don't know why we just don't come in and knock it out of the park. I mean, this is it's there's more, there's more, it's it's not worth it. It is more work. We kind of even get to get them to.
Speaker 4: Do anything new because we have no unity in our partisanship. That's because you're a Democrat or Republican means we can't have unity. That is what and that is what prison Biden is really trying to bring together. He's trying to be like, I can still work with you even though we have different parties. Were steal all Americans, and people keep forgetting that, they keep forgetting that we're Americans.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. No, by them having to do this, by us having our budget on fire every two months. That's what they're concentrating on instead of fixing it and then do some other work, do some of the other things that we need actually done. But that's Biden. Trump actually posted a ninety one zero point six million dollars dollar bond. Egene Carroll has no access to that money until the appeal is out it has been completed. But he did make the bond. It looked like he was having some trouble, but not so much. I also saw this week, I'm sure you did too, that one of his employees is talking about how like the government was at the door, so to speak, looking for the documents and he was actually having them loaded on and brought to New Jersey, loading onto a plane and brought to New Jersey. We'll see actually what happens with that, and we'll see how this that poor guy makes out. Let's see if we see it.
Speaker 4: You you just did that Trump paid that he Trump paid the ninety one million dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a defamation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ninety one things to be his going number, don't it.
Speaker 2: Very quick? Flame. I didn't even pick up on that until you said it. Did you see that he had the Hungarian Prime Minister in. He's like buddy buddy with Putin and he has him like to dinner at his house, and the stupid fool is, well, maybe he's not a stupid fool, maybe he was told to. He's bragging that if Trump gets in, they're not going to give a nickel to Ukraine. Crazy. And then the last on him, I saw that Judge Scott McAfee threw out six counts for him and his co defendants on the on the document's case. I think what's happening is from what I'm hearing or picking up, is that I think he's trying to tighten the case. I have a feeling he's not going to get rid of Fannie Willis, He's going to let her stay on, and he's trying to just tighten the scope of what we can actually actually go after because some of this stuff is so big and fire reaching, right, So let's get him on what we can get him on. That's what I didn't take it necessarily as a negative, but there's not a lot of information out on it. I don't know if you've heard anything I've.
Speaker 4: Seen that I've seen. I know what they're trying to do. They're just trying to make this out so that Fannie Willis can't have no power in this because now they see they got a bulldog and they came back or down. It is all the overplay for underplay for the overplay for me, Bobby. But I hope they do not remove her from the case because if they remove her from the case, is going to send a message out there any who comes after us, we can get you. So I hope that they do not remove her from the case for that reason and that reason alone.
Speaker 2: I don't think we We'll have to see, but I don't think they're going to I don't know. I wish she had just disclosed the relationship in the beginning, but she didn't, so there's no point in going back because I don't think I think it would have been a blip. I don't think anybody even would have talked about it. They're just desperate to find anything, you know, so they're going to complain, you know, anything that they possibly can to drag it out. But that's all I had for the week. I don't know if you had anything, anything you want.
Speaker 4: To do, Bobby. I am very glad that we were winding down to season four, Thank you for being a pard of this. Thank you for getting all these topics together. Thank you mister Howard for always briefing us before the show and after, because we couldn't do it without you. Aaron and Ladiesship. Just catch me on the road. You can follow Bobby what can they follow you at? Bobby?
Speaker 2: I am at Bobby Clifford on Facebook and Clifford Bobby on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And I am flame my row on all social media platforms. I still do coffee time on YouTube in the morning. I would like for you guys to like, share and subscribe, and if you want to see me live this Saturday, which is the sixteenth, I'll be in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. March twenty thirty five, be in Chicago at the Chicago Lab Factory. Get your tickets at the website or go to the box office. And April twenty sixth and twenty seventh, I will be in Colleen, Texas at twice as Funny Comedy Club. Also made the tenth I'm showcasing for Netflix as a joke here at the Elysian Theater. But you can look at all my social media for that. We did get the new fans in and just thank you guys for rolling with us. It wasn't a big political week this week, so we don't have a whole lot of politics to hit you with, which is not even a bad thing, because that means next week we probably had to triple up. Ed'das safe, be safe, be registered to vote, Make sure that you are registered to vote, and make sure that you get up and utilize your responsibility as an American citizen to do just that vote. Because here at laugh alone, we are not trying to get you to check man. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because why Bobby.
Speaker 2: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 4: Absolutely terrible. Some of y'all wasting y'all time, man man, And I'm just joking. Thank you guys for joining us. We appreciate you all. Have a fantastic week.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 4: Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is flaming road. Don't forget to laugh, listen and learn