Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. It is really stunning what is happening in Los Angeles and all of this. And we're going to get down to the nitty gritty in here with news and information that I promised the legacy, state run legacy media mob will never give you about why we are in this position in California and around the country. It is all rooted in the ten, twelve, fourteen, twenty million.
Speaker 2: Who knows how.
Speaker 1: Many illegal immigrants that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Majorcis have allowed into this country. How Democrats and the state run legacy media mob have lied to us telling us, oh, the border is secure, the borders, closed border, secure borders just is one big lie.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You see the media and Democrats revert to form. Corey Booker, Maxine Waters, state run legacy media you know, be at MSDNC, fake news, CNN, local TV out in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: It's mostly peaceful.
Speaker 1: I meanwhile, behind the reporter is like cars ablaze and people being violent against officers.
Speaker 2: I mean it's so bad.
Speaker 1: I mean the LAPD chief saying we are overwhelmed, and I was, officers are being tulted with pieces of concrete and liquids that you wouldn't even imagine. I have been challenging big time. I've mostly given up on X but I just couldn't take it anymore. And Gavin Newsom and I'm going to go through some of this. What's so interesting about it is just as we're coming on the air here, Gavin responded to my I'll give you the I'll give you the background of this. Here's my question to you, Sean. Now, this is the middle of you know, unrest and writing in his state, and will you continue to parrot the talking points of a president that is now threatening to arrest a governor?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You mean the way you guys had no problem with arresting Donald Trump, not once, but twice, including taking his fingerprints and taking a mug shot on on charges. You did not hear Gavin Newsoen complain about the Russian hoax or Fizo abuse, or the false valuation of maur A Lago or the double standard when it comes to top secret classified information. I didn't hear him once talk about, you know, it's wrong for prosecutors and das and attorneys generals to run on a policy to get one man and abuse their power, like happened in New York. Or did I hear him once complain about the fact that the Statute of limitations had run out on a legal nda put together by a lawyer labeled as a legal expense, or the phony impeachments against Docald Trump? Or did he once complain about the rhetoric of calling Trump a Nazi, a fascist, a racist, Hitler, Stalin Mussolini.
Speaker 2: None of that.
Speaker 1: And you know the democratic media and Democrats and the state run legacy medium. Mom, it's like cardiac arrest Donald Trump urged Tom Homan. Yeah, he should be arrested for obstructing US immigration law. Now we're going to go through the history of this. But as we're coming on the air, Newsomance, he didn't answer a single question. I put out a number of long, long ex posts to him and he's so he doesn't answer them. Will you continue to parrot the points of a president that is now threatening to arrest the governor? Well, did you care when a president was arrested? Gavin, will you stand by his dictatorial threats and continue to churn out propaganda. By the way, the whole time Gavin is doing MSDNC and other local media, and his full time job seems to be to attack Trump. The time to end on democracy is now. Do the right thing. Sean and I said, hey, Gavin, let's debate all this face to face. I'll fly out at your convenience and debate you anytime. How's tomorrow. You're all over friendly left wing legacy media propaganda stations attacking President Trump in the middle of the rioting, so I'm sure you have plenty of time for a real debate. Clearly you are using this disaster for your own political gain in the hopes that you can run for president in the meantime. In your quote, sanctuary state illegal immigrants have murdered, rape, committed other acts of violence against your citizens on your watch. Maybe instead of another MSDNC interview, what message do you have for the families of those victims? Have you ever called any of the victims' families? If so, who and when? And are you and your policies in part responsible for these evil acts. Look, let's have this debate because under Joe Biden, well over ten over twelve fourteen million illegals unvetted from over two hundred countries. Known terrorists are in our country. We have Iranian assassination squads in our countries. We have gang members, cartel members in our country, drug dealers in our country because the borders were left wide open. And we did learn that Joe Biden didn't need congressional help to close them because we saw how quickly Donald Trump was able to do so in ninety five percent reduction since he's been president. And you know, we we have people that have murdered and raped and committed other violent acts against Americans.
Speaker 2: Democrats never want.
Speaker 1: To focus on their open sanctuary city and state policies. Now, before I get to the battle between me and Gavin, just so you know, because it's a sanctuary state, that means there were millions of illegals in California. It's almost five percent of their full population, at least according to some estimates. We can't get a full number. Here's one of the problems, and it was Governor Jerry Brown, he was lieutenant governor twenty seventeen. It SB fifty four, signed by Governor Brown, created statewide sanctuary status. But Gavin himself had said he vowed sanctuary to all who seek it in his inauguration speech in January of twenty nineteen. And you know, but Gavin never addresses the victims of these violent crimes, which I'll get to in a second. But here's the biggest problem as it relates to law enforcement, which helped precipitate the problems that they're experiencing in Los Angeles. Do you realize law enforcement and this sanctuary status that Gavin fully completely embraces and supports, and that means that their sanctuary for anyone in that state, regardless of what their status is, whether they didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty. Do you realize that police officers, both state and local, are prohibited from inquiring about an individual's immigration status during the routine course of their work, you know, and state and local officers are forbidden from holding illegal immigrants to be transferred into federal custody. Do you know that federal agencies are prohibited from commandeering local authorities to work with immigration agencies and beerform immigration the work of immigration agents. And do you realize there are no statistics in terms of what actual crimes are committed. Why because they don't want you to know how bad it is. They don't care. What have I been saying about the Democratic Party. They're a party that puts the rights of men to play women's sports. They champion that cause, the rights of or so called rights of illegals over the safety of Americans. And I'll give you examples of that in a second. Gavin vows sanctuary to all who seek it, and it has come at a very high fiscal cost, not just to the state of California, but also to the country. Total cost federal local government one hundred and eighty two billion dollars and California only pays one sixth of that money. And they're the sanctuary state. What does sanctuary mean to me? Where I grew up? That is aiding in a betting and law breaking. You know, you have thirteen point three billion that we know of for education, more than seven billion this issue of medical will get to in a second, on healthcare, law enforcement, welfare. I mean, if you're looking at the amount of money, it is astronomical. You know, twenty three five hundred and nineteen dollars per illegal student, and that takes time. But it's not like they're hiring more teachers. Now you've got to educate people that are taking English as their second language. Then you've got the whole medical disaster that is out there. The state Legislative and Analyst Office projected it would cost six point five billion a year too, since the state began offering medical coverage to all the illegal immigrants. During a recent budget hearing, an employee of the California Department of Finance confirmed that the state is paying nine point five billion per year to keep illegals on medical and unfortunately, we on the federal level are paying a lot of that money. And then Newsom said, well, we can't no longer afford them to add new illegals because they have all these budget problems in spite of being one of the highest taxed countries the states in the country. You know, there are twenty thousand prisoners in California not born in the US. They spend one hundred and thirty three thousand per year to incarcerate a single person. You know, it's if even a quarter of foreign born prisoners or illegals, that means the state is spending a half a billion dollars per year on housing illegals. I mean, if there are ten thousand illegals in prison, that means the costs that costs the state of billion dollars a year. But there were more than twice that, you know. And here's the question that Gavin wouldn't answer all weekend, and I'll explain, there's been more detail. What about the people in his state? He cares so much about the so called brights of illegals, he puts it over the safety of the people of California. And the reason I keep asking Gavin whether or not he's ever picked up a phone and called any of the victims' families is because I doubt he ever did. And I'm asking if so, when and who, And he just turns it around on a question for me, and he won't debate me.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have the guts to debate me.
Speaker 1: I'd guide if he's doing every other show out there in the middle of all of this, you know what about And we have the list of people that ICE are capturing in Los Angeles, murderers, sex of other filing criminals, forty nine year old, the illegal from Vietnam, second degree murder, fifty five year old from the Philippines burglary, sexual penetration with a foreign object with force, assault with the intent to commit rape, a fifty five year old from Mexico discharging a firearm at an inhabited dwelling and vehicle battery against a spouse or significant other, willful cruelty to children, driving under the influence, assault with a semi automatic firearm. A forty four year old from Mexico's sexual battery, receiving known or stolen property, petty theft, a thirty eight year old from Mexico, grand larceny, possession of a weapon. And I'd literally have pages and pages and pages of what's going on here, you know, and that is drug dealing, and you know people from Mexico and Ecuador. A fifty one year old assault with a deadly weapon to cause bodily injury. Forty three year old person from Peru, robbery. You got a guy from Mexico killed two Orange County teenagers in twenty twenty one. Guess what that person's schedule for early release after being sentenced to ten years in prison after serving only three point five years killing two nineteen year olds.
Speaker 2: Gavin did you ever call those families?
Speaker 1: Is your sanctuary policies aid and to bet people and encourage illegals to go to your state? Why not free healthcare, free education? They go to prison three squares a day. You have people charged with a brutal murder during a California home invasion from the country at Georgia arrested by LA police. Charged with murder. Two of the men previously caught and released at the border. You know, forty seven year old man from Woodland Hills. You know home with a fatal head injury homicide detectives. Three men entered the home, held the man captive, and murdered the guy. Immigrant youth soccer coach charged with murdering a thirteen year old boy. The coach is accused of killing the kid dumping his body in Oxnard, California. And my question to Gaven neusimist, Gavin do you care? Have you ever called them?
Speaker 2: What about the.
Speaker 1: Two suspects who allegedly shot a guy in the chest wall he was attempting to stop them from stealing from his neighbor. One of Guatemalan national arrested at least fifteen times, you know, the other arrested at least a dozen times. Or the gunman who killed his three daughters five days earlier. He had been arrested on charges of resisting arrest, battery on a police officer, driving under the influence.
Speaker 2: Now they let him out.
Speaker 1: They didn't hand him over to ICE as per state law under the sanctuary status of Gavin Newsom. At what point did they bear the responsibility for this? And this is now where we are as a country, the most preventable national security crisis in our history. Democrats don't want to deal with these questions. They don't care. If they cared, they'd speak out. Mostly peaceful is a lie. They're coming to arrest me. Well, are you complicit? Are you aiding in a betting in law breaking? Inquiring minds want to know the President not backing down from Gavin Newsom or Karen Bass ordering five hundred Marines to be on standby for deployment. They're prepared to deploy if needed. With rising tensions between protesters and law enforcement, New York Post says Democrats are encouraging an insurrection by supporting the anti ICE protesters in response to ICE enforcing our nation's rules with raids in southern California. The mayor out there, you know the same. Karen Bass Pacific Palisades says, as a mayor of a proud city of immigrants who contribute to our city in so many ways, I am deeply angered by what has taken place. We will not stand for this. Is that an incitement anyway. The mob took to the streets and they threw concrete rocks, liquids at ice agents. Here's the LAPD police chief. Listen what he had to say.
Speaker 3: This is violence that I've seen is disgusting. It's escalated now since the beginning of this incident. What we saw the first night was bad. What we've seen subsequent to that is getting increasingly worse and more violent. Tonight, we had individuals out there shooting commercial grade fireworks at our officers that can kill you. And we have adapted our tactics to be able to have a chance, to be able to take these people into custody and to be able to hold them accountable. We are overwhelmed as far as the number of people out there engaged in this type of activity and the type of things that they're doing. They'll take backpacks and the backpack will have a cinderblock in it. They have a hammer and they'll break up the cinder block and use that pass it around to throw at officers, to throw at cars and throw at other people. We've seen people with hammers, and you've you've broadcasted breaking the ballards behind the Federal Building and taking the rocks, if you will, or pieces of concrete and throwing them at officers. We've had liquid who knows what description thrown at officers. There's no limit to what they're what they're doing to our officers.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pam Bondi and christin Home both will respond to this tonight. You know, it's amazing to listen to the left. It's amazing to listen to the media mob. I'll give you a humpty dumpty for example, Fake News CNN. It shows the majority of these actions have been peaceful. Okay, any of you watch TV this weekend, would you describe that as mostly peaceful? One of my favorite videos Fake News CNN DNC during the Summer of Love and the rioting. You know, reporters are things are been mostly peaceful, and over their shoulder is a city of blaze. It's like the same thing just lying. Listen, we have seen today.
Speaker 4: FBI officials, for example, points to social media videos and say that they see isolated individuals throwing rocks at police cars, at border patrol cars, and of course FBI Director Cash matell and others saying that those people will be found and will be held accountable. So those videos are in some cases helping law enforcement to track down what has happened on the ground. Those videos, though, also show that the vast majority of these actions have been peaceful and that there are lots of folks just trying to be heard on the streets in and around la Uh Huh.
Speaker 2: What are they being heard for?
Speaker 1: Because they have been supported by their government and they put this heel of approval and given sanctuary status and tied the hands of law enforcement to cooperate with Ice. Even though we do have something called the supremacy clause, and that means that federal authority, federal immigration law has a right to be that takes precedence over local or state jurisdiction. You know, and you know, listen to the view that hard hitting news show on ABC sonny House that insisting illegal immigration isn't illegal. Huh, misinformation out there. Let's ask that right now, because it's not illegal to be undocumented. It's not a crime to be undocumented. People are not illegal. If you enter this country and you don't go through the legal process, you are by definition here illegally. And Gavin obviously has ambition to be president one day, daring Tom Holman, daring Trump to be arrested. You know, he's deranged, He's a dictator. He's blaming Trump. He's the one that tied the hands of law enforcement in his state, that made it almost impossible for them to assist ice in the way that a normal state would. You know, is it just he calls them reckless, you know, stone cold lyre And I'm like, all right, so this brings me to my fight with Gavin Newsom, and I just couldn't take it this weekend. After seeing federal law enforcement officers attacked by violent radicals, and other law enforcement attacked by violent radicals and criminals waving foreign flags, and this guy doing donuts with the Mexican flag, it just becomes too much. And the President's right, he is too weak to protect the city and sanctuary laws. As I said, put handcuffs on police. Now here's the problem here. How many buildings would have to burn, how many cars would have to burn, how many people would have to be injured, how many highways would be shut down, killed, businesses, looted, destroyed before Donald Trump then has to act. So you got to make a choice here. You're either going to be proactive or reactive. And Donald Trump is like, well, you're not going to enforce the law and your law enforcement Asians can't as a matter of sanctuary status, they can't help them. And he's talking about, well, Donald Trump is lawless. So I wrote Gavin last night on X the last person ever used the word unlawful. Ever, because, as a matter of policy and law, Gavin in his state of violated federal immigration laws with sanctuary state sanctuary city status, including Los Angeles, now where I grew up. I call that aiding and abetting illegal activity. I asked, Gavin, what do you call it? How many people in California have been murdered, rape, and become victims of violent crime because of the policies that exist on your watch. Have you ever once called any of the victims' families and apologized If so, who and when? And then I looked into it, and I'll give you all the numbers tonight on Hannity, and we'll show you all the videos tonight on Hannity. How much this is costing the people of California, He answered me. I have formally requested the Trump administration recin they're unlawful deploy he He refers to a twenty nineteen decision in the Ninth Circuit. I'm like Gavin, He goes to, how about actual facts? I said, all right, how about actual facts, not from liberal activist judges in twenty nineteen that don't follow our constitution, the rule of law, and don't factor in the impact of reckless policies like you have in your state that you're running into the ground. You don't even keep illegal immigrant crime statistics because sanctuary because of these sanctuary state policies.
Speaker 2: That's a disgrace. Why not? What are they hiding? You know?
Speaker 1: What's happened with the Democrats is they care more about the nonexistent rights of illegals who don't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty. We have Iranian hit squads in our country, known terrorists in our country, but we don't know where the hell they are. Cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists, and other violent criminals and drug dealers. And as I said to him, if you're going to cite the law, then understand the sanctuary state by definition is aiding and abetting the law. Explain to the country why you support these policies and reward law breaking. And I brought up again California's murdered rape victims of violent crimes at the hands of illegals. Nobody in the state run legacy media mob ever talks about them, you know, and never mind the fact that he taxes people in his state. You know, his planned to end homelessness from what over a decade ago, his rail project from La to San Francisco. They have massive deficits, in large part because of the tens and tens of billions of dollars that it costs his state for healthcare, educational and the criminal justice system for illegals. You know, and frankly, they should be grateful in California. You know, these people did such a great job in the Pacific Talisades with empty fire hydrants and empty reservoirs. They did such a great state A plus for that one. You know, if people don't and I ask them questions, if people don't follow federal greation laws? Are they by definition and illegal immigrants? Didn't answer that question. Did Joe Biden make a mistake by allowing ten to twenty million unvetted illegals into the country, including the people that I just mentioned. Do you believe the country should deport all illegals in the country? Why have you supported illegal aliens by supporting sanctuary state and city policies in California? And then I again, is it Joe and Kamala? Are they responsible for everybody that's been murdered, raped, and victims of violent crime?
Speaker 2: Do they have blood on their hands?
Speaker 1: Why are you supporting these people with California's sanctuary state and city policies?
Speaker 2: Please explain?
Speaker 1: And when did you recognize Joe Biden's significant cognitive decline. I threw that in for kicks and giggles, But there's nothing funny about anybody that has been murdered or raped in all of this, and he thinks it's cute for him to go out there and attack President Trump and blame him. It's really unbelievable. Situation is under controls, mostly peaceful. So he sends out my question to you, Sean without answering a single question that I asked him, will you continue to pair at the talking points of a president that is now threatening to arrest the governor? Gavin, I never heard you complain when Donald Trump was arrested twice and when he was mugshot at him fingerprinted. Never heard you talk about the law fare and weaponization of justice against him, the dual standard of justice when it comes to top secret classified information, the dirty Russian misinformation dossier paid for by your friend Hillary Clinton that then became the bulk of information to spy on Donald Trump and ruined Carter Page's life. I never heard you care about the valuation of eighteen million from marro Altto of mar A Lago when it's worth over a billion dollars. Never heard him once talk about an ag and a prosecutor and rather running on a platform to get one man, one family, one business, and then using something whose statute of limitations that run out with a novel legal theory. So my answer to him is, let's debate it face to face. I'll fly out to California at his convenience, debate him any time. How's tomorrow. He's all over friendly left wing legacy media propaganda stations calling Donald Trump every name in the book. By the way, while all of this is rioting has been going on, so I'm sure he has plenty of time for a real debate. Clearly, he's using this disaster he thinks he's going to have some political political advantage with the radical left. He's hoping to run for president. He's picking out the drapes I me in the meantime as sanctuary state. You know, it's costing his state of fortune. And people are victims of violent crime, some murdered and some rate and drug dealing through the roof. So what is President Trump to do? Because they can't do anything else. You know, I will tell you there are moments where you know things in life. You know, cops were under orders in the beginning of this to stand down as the mostly peaceful protesters or hurling rocks and concrete and bricks and fireworks and fluids at federal agents and torching vehicles and blocking ice enforcement. And then you look at, for example, the people that they're arresting. It is the worst of the worst. It's absolutely despicable what's gone on here, But they don't really care. It's like the Summer of twenty twenty all over again, except this time Donald Trump is getting ahead of it. And by the way, who's funding this? That's a question. We got to get to the bottom of two. Who's funding all of this? I think interesting minds would like to know. And who are the people you know that are responsible for all of this? The people you know there if you look at some of the articles in New York Posts, for example, there's interesting stuff. Anyway, you have the people that they arrested so far, nearly forty five people busted Friday by Ice. When this guy started two home depost stores, the business in the fashion district, one of them in custody. He already been sent back to Mexico. Another one was previously sentenced to four years in prison. Also on his rap sheets, sexual penetration with a foreign object, you know, another one from Ecuador, previously in prison for drug offenses. Really you want those people in California. This is who you're sticking up for. The party of lawlessness, aiding in a bedding and abrego Garcia and the championing the rights of men to play women's sports.
Speaker 2: I love cooking. It relaxes me.
Speaker 1: I had a friend of mine o where he's going to the Panthers game tonight and I cooked them the steak. He said it was the best steak he ever had anyway. You want a juicy steak, you know that feeling when you cut into it and it's perfect, I mean perfect. Well, you can make it perfect every time because of this incredible technology that's called chef iq Sense and it's a completely modern wireless cooking thermometer. There's no more guesswork in cooking. It'll be perfect every time and with stand extreme heat. You can grill, roast, baked, broil, you can even deep fry it and they deliver perfect results for chicken, meat, fish, pork ribs, pork chops, burgers, you name it, steak, just insert it like you would a toothpick. So lect you just go on the chef iq app. You pick your level of desired donness. It'll be till you win to flip over your steak, your burger and when it's done. I mean, it's incredible technology. It's very inexpensive. Right now, it's available pre order right now. You can get a fifteen percent off now. They also have their chef iq many of it. I just got one. It is a game changer. You're never going to use your regular over and again, and it transforms how you cook and the best built in features that and technology that you're not going to get elsewhere. Go to chefiq dot com right now. You'll save fifteen percent off on chef iq since and the chef iq Mini Oven. Look at that and use the promo code. Hannity, just go to chefiq dot com today, Lanity, all right, the ladiest out of California. When we come back, California Congressman darryl Isa next, Hey, did you hear that Florida just legalize gold and silver? Yep, my new home state, the Free State of Florida, has made it legal to use gold and silver as money now. Governor DeSantis explained it all by saying, this is our ability to give you the financial freedom to be able to protect yourself against the declining value of the dollar. This is exactly why I partnered with a top precious metals company myself. If you want to learn more about how gold and silver can help protect your money, if you want to inform yourself, do your due diligence, reach out to my partners at gold Call. They're a great company. I'm a customer they've helped me out tremendously. Check them out on the web hannitigold dot com or call no Obligation eight five five eight one five Gold get their free twenty twenty five gold and silver kit. You'll also learn about their unlimited bonus silver offer. That's eight five five eight one five gold or hannitigold dot com. That's hannitigold dot com.