Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Heckma Harrison, and new he Scruggs.
Speaker 2: Hey, players lounge here on a Friday. Thank you for being patient jumping in here with us. We got heck Ma Harrison, cologies people, Barry Church made apologies, man ology, stopped playing for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 3: Tom Coffin, do what you want to do, but we're glad you're here. Church. I would have cost me about.
Speaker 2: How many Yeah, I would have cost you probably about twenty, or maybe you just quit like Devon Drake Campbell show I'm New It Scruggs Play Last Ye by Aristocrat Gaming Demon Tray Campbell, the forty nine Ers player who decided to according a head coach, didn't want to play anymore, quit.
Speaker 3: In the third quarter.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm good, I'm good like that. I just don't I could never do that. I mean, I just know, man, I could never just be like you know, I'm out of it, even if I'm pissed off about playing time or you know, I was starting and then this guy came back, and now I'm on the bench, and I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do that. I mean, you're getting paid regardless that I always felt you can basically, but you're gonna still have to pay me, you know what I'm saying. So you're getting that paid check regardless.
Speaker 2: Why throw all that away because they're gonna hit you with the conduct detrimental. They gonna hit you with something to try to take your money away fines on top of that, Not only that, you jeopardizing your future in the league because when you look at it, what team is gonna sit there and be like, free agency come around, we need a linebacker. It's between you and this other guy. Let me look at see what Campbell got going on.
Speaker 3: You quit on your squad.
Speaker 2: You you the coach told you to get in a game. You was upset about, you know, playing time. You just quit on everybody. So now you're jeopardizing your future funds just because you're in your feelings about not having playing time or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: I don't know a certain situation, but that's what I thought it was. That's just surprise. I mean, you let your ego getting away to funds and you can never do that. You can only make.
Speaker 2: This amount of money in this period of time, a short period amount of time.
Speaker 3: It ain't like you could do this for fifty some years.
Speaker 2: Like you got to capitalize on everything you can do to get all your funds while you're.
Speaker 3: International Football league and you quit on that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's man, that was a dicey decision that I wouldn't have made personally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad to get back to the studio to be able to hear what you had to say about it.
Speaker 3: I was waiting.
Speaker 4: We didn't say anything about it in the group text. Anybody didn't throw the man under the bus. But it's hard for me to accept seeing somebody throw opportunity away. That's one of the things. That's one of the things I talked to myself about. One thing I talked to young athletes about period is throwing opportunities away. And it comes in the form of many things. Bad association with bad people, bad habits, bad grades.
Speaker 3: It's in many forms of quitting.
Speaker 4: Right, we just got an opportunity to see one literally play out in the form of what he did, and I like what you said, and I think you're really speaking to the competitive nature of what the NFL is because it's a next man up league. Somebody get hurt, you got to step up, and you got to be ready for the opportunity when the present itself. In a lot of times, these guys are waiting behind the guy that has a bigger contract than them, and they may feel like I'm better than him, waiting on my situation. And this is coming from a guy that's who has been in the league, I believe nine also a former All Pro, a guy that played that that had to work his way up through junior college and get onto a squad. I mean he took the long row, kind of like yourself taking the long road. Those guys are the ones that really appreciate every moment that they get because they understand it's fleeting. You could go at any moment, right. But to see him do that, man, I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed for him. I'm disappointed because a lot of times when I talk to my son about how many guys are playing in high school versus how many guys are playing in college, versus how many guys get an opportunity to be the one percent of the one percent and you put in that good faith and it's not just your career currently, it's your.
Speaker 3: Career post football.
Speaker 4: Those opportunities and so the opportunities you cut yourself off from. And I think, and I man, I don't try and get into the political conversations with nobody because I know everybody has overarching opinions about what they feel political, religious wise, and all of that. I just feel like, as a brother, you got to represent other brothers that are going to come behind you. You know, you got to represent your people. You know, you can't you can't blow opportunities because we don't get opportunities like that. And I mean, we talk about the one percent of playing and football, there's another percentage that says that you could go a whole nother direction. And so it's because of that that you don't blow that opportunity, because of the young guys that are looking up to you, that's gonna come from behind, come behind that it's gonna follow in your footsteps, and you can't leave that legacy. And I know a lot of people don't think about that because the world is changed and it's not like it used to be any form And I'm not trying to make it regress and.
Speaker 3: Go back to that.
Speaker 4: I just feel like you owe it to those that came before you not to do that to yourself.
Speaker 3: Sir, good points by both of you. Are guy Kevin Eastman.
Speaker 2: Kevin Eastman is a guy who came in when we talking about trust and his time, proof and consistency was his life. But he's got anohing. He's got another one. He says, freedom of choice does not mean freedom from consequences. That is true, mister Campbell made a choice willingly. There will be consequences with that. As I was telling heck before you came in, as I would love to know what's going on in his mind, what is going on in his mind and going on in his world for him to commit arguably the ultimate sin in the game of football, which is you left the team in battle. You're you're still trying to hold on to what you can to make the playoffs in this division. Here, it's a bad division, winnable winnable game against the Rams, and you decided to tap out.
Speaker 3: He left in the third too, right, a minute left in the fourth.
Speaker 2: Now, if you really really wanted to do this, grab your growin, grab your handy. I mean, there's ways to get out of here, you know, and then they can determine later on whether it was something I'm just trying.
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to help you, okay, but you just decided you're gonna get a coach the bird teammates the bird a and heck me, you played college up all the highest level church played in the NFL this time of the year.
Speaker 3: Nobody's healthy. Nobody's healthy.
Speaker 2: So people are out here hurting, Ceedy laying the cowboys man shoulder. You see him go down on the on the church. You see he's hurt. Trayvon Diggs. Guys are hurting.
Speaker 3: So for you to do this, and we know the forty nine ers have been hurting.
Speaker 2: So there's some guys out there right now yesterday who were hurting, the guys who this morning it was hard to get up, and you decided, nah, that's that's the consequences that come with it. Should be cut or like you said that we'll just take some money and bread. Button, But that that is something that along the way. Man, he's gonna have to learn to first off, apologies, even if he's cut, he gotta apologize to everyone no matter what, just take the responsibility of I've been watching the last dance and I go back to when Scottie Pippen decided he would not go in for the final shot because Phil Jackson drew up a play for Tony Kokoach. They end up winning the game. Cucko chits a shot. But you see the bulls faces. Is great because you go back and you look at no one's happy.
Speaker 3: Except that's what got Let's go.
Speaker 2: Bill Cartwright talked to He said, he's in the locker room crying as he looked at Scott Scotty, you quit on us, and that was the whole thing in the room because guys were mad here. It is a playoff game. They won it, and guys are dude, you've been our leader the whole year. You quit, and you quit because Phil didn't drop a play for you, and you felt like, well, he'd have drawn it up for Michael, and Michael at this time is not playing, he was playing baseball. He was watching it. And yeah, Scotty had to live that down. By the end of the locker room, Scotty's crying because everyone called him out and he knew he was wrong, and that moment when I when I when, I'm like, man, you know that who talked to him? Because God said things? But you know Kittle said something Ward said, But who says something to him in the locker room?
Speaker 3: What did you just go do? He let his emotions get the best of him. What did you just go do?
Speaker 2: And by the way, before you leave this room, you need to apologize him.
Speaker 4: I think, first of all, I doubt that he was in the locker room when the team got back to it.
Speaker 3: They had to get him about it.
Speaker 2: They would have had to because there's no way people gonna come back.
Speaker 4: It would have been it would have been something. And like you said, that's the cardinal sin. You can't you can't do that. You cannot give not only quit on your teammates, but quit in that manner we've seen.
Speaker 3: I guess it's so weird. Like two years ago we.
Speaker 4: See av you don't have a melt down on the field and do like those are those are things that I don't know if you could get come back from those, I don't know if you could come back from that that you that is a great illustration of a guy that was able to come back from from a situation where he legit quit on his team and people cared about him enough. He had some Barry Church type friends in the locker room that grabbed him and didn't drag it. I mean, because if I mean in the age of social media, in the age of media that it is right now, if that had came out during that time, and I don't remember if it did come out specifically during that time, that's Scotty quick. It's hard to call it back.
Speaker 3: It's hard to come back from stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Scotty's ability to come back is because he had three World Championship rings and he's been the leader of the team and so that was his You know, if this not just giving, had this been Christian McCaffrey, there would have been a little bit of grace.
Speaker 3: But you're not.
Speaker 2: So you know, your your level of talent determines the level of grace that you get at times, which turned out to be the case for Scottie Pippot. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they cutting they cutting Campbell. Those folks just heard of who Debon tre Campbell was nationally. But George Kittle's like, Hey, I don't want to play with anybody like that or somebody Brian don't get cut it should but but but clearly your stuff up for you. I would love to know, dude, what is going on in your world that you decided to do that.
Speaker 4: You know what it is, You know what it is. I mean, green Law was hurt. He was pride here. It was that's ego, ego, that's all. That's all that was.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: And that's the hardest part of this game sometimes is having to take that humble pie go back on the bench from being an all pro a couple of years ago, now you and recognizing that this is the guys the guy.
Speaker 2: This is the guy because green Laws or it wasn't like, can't we signing you to be the future green Laws? We need to do what it was. You knew what it was when you sign. I'm gonna shure you think they think I'm just a bridge guy. Treat me like that.
Speaker 3: I'm coming in here and the defense has been trashed this year. I was withholding surfaces, but my direct deposit better. It's not gonna hit Oh there you go there. You should have thought that through. Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 2: Cowboys at Carolina who are the yetti cool customers that need to come through to the cowboys who are by the way, underdogs in his game can come out with a victory. Charotton, North Carolina's divest a Young Berry Church, former Cowboys safety heck Maherrison listru.
Speaker 3: This is a.
Speaker 2: Player's not spots by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 3: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 5: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proud sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 6: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 7: Pruscott kitchen slides for the.
Speaker 6: First investate your icons where everyone is a rookian crypto with blockchain dot com perfect throw.
Speaker 7: My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 6: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 5: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now. Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know.
Speaker 3: For a chance to be named the twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: Or Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 4: The Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, presented by Nationwide, recognizes players who do so much who do so much more, both on the field and in the community. Help the Dallas Cowboys nominate Zach Martin raise funds for the National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation by casting your Charity Challenge or vote NFL dot com slash Man of the Year or tweet your support using the hashtag wpmy Challenge. Voting ends on January the sixth. Vote for Zach.
Speaker 2: All Right, thank you, heck Maherrison in the Players Launch brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. Got Barry Church here in the house, former Cowboys safety I am newly scrugs.
Speaker 3: All right, you don't get those little ESPN alerts up on the phone.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Since Daddle's quest.
Speaker 2: Rico Dade wants a thousand yards season and has emerged as a bright spot despite a dismal year for the Cowboys, Let's let us let us understand this.
Speaker 4: Okay, throw for these next deals they must have got that throwaway. Hope, you and then I had the flush they was they must have.
Speaker 3: Drink out of the supply line.
Speaker 9: Hope.
Speaker 3: I ain't taking no more.
Speaker 6: I have have.
Speaker 3: Right spots.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's go, come on, hold up, let us right first time?
Speaker 3: Okay, time on.
Speaker 2: It's a seventeen game season now, so one thousand yards holds nothing like it used to backing the day. If you want to number this legitimate and you say, hey man, you really had a great year running the ball. You need about twelve to thirteen hundred yards. Okay, that is the bar of hey man, you really really out here busting it getting it done.
Speaker 3: Oh, go ahead. Rico has has had a good year. Good for him for it.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get out of here and get a new contract, possibly get some guarantees. Not mad at you, but one thousand yards in this offense, with this season, what Derek Coleman wants say, whipie damn do okay job, Josh Jacob's contract, No sa quent contracts coming your.
Speaker 3: Own tp okayp contract.
Speaker 2: You know, good, good for you in your career. But yeah, this is this just shows you, this is how bad it is.
Speaker 3: You're looking for this.
Speaker 2: So Carolina Panthers are a three point favorite Charlotte North Carolina against the Cowboys, and the Panthers have three wins to the Cowboys five. That tells you where things are and how how how rough it is. So let's get into the yetti cool customer who needs to be ice cold doing their thing when the Cowboys play?
Speaker 3: Oh man, and mind is.
Speaker 2: Real easy, everybody on specialty, everybody, okay, everybody else, everybody, just take a week from wilding out.
Speaker 3: Just do the basics.
Speaker 2: Stay away from the ball, you know, learn learn the situational football, you know.
Speaker 3: And by blacking man, you know, that's all I'm asking for special teams is we can just be clean. Can you have a clean special teams?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: That's all everybody?
Speaker 2: No, no wild this, don't don't activate anything if you see it, you know, no fake punts.
Speaker 3: Don't believe that's the look. Right. But they're never wrong on them. That's what's crazy to me. No, they're they make it. They're never wrong. There's never somebody's gonna come up and like, man, that dude messed up. I don't regret it. He saw the look. He activated. Man, Just say the dude, messed up. It was a block, but you ran at the.
Speaker 2: Ball, attacked it, fumbled it, games over it was you.
Speaker 3: What is this? What is this nonsense with not holding people accountable?
Speaker 4: First forty eight? They sticking to the subject. You can't buy them like, okay, worn.
Speaker 2: Tell it what ain't work, you can't hold like. I really don't understand that nobody's being held accountable for these mistakes.
Speaker 4: But on the on the other end of what you're just saying, is the special team because this could be such a closely matched game, your special teams could actually win you the games.
Speaker 2: Why I say that's my yety cool customers, Please stop, please stop widing pun it away.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with my.
Speaker 4: Yeti cool customer being marsh Leo foul And I'm saying Leo foul because of the injury to de Marvin overshawn is you are Cowboy Nation. Everybody this team is missing a piece that you started to see come on and make plays and boy at thirteen was everywhere. But I also think that a lot of times, because of how big thirteen shadow was looming, you forgot that your rookie was actually having a pretty damn good season as well, and so I think mars Leo foul is in a situation where he can actually show his value in his first year and finish off this year strong, him and Eric Kendricks together.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do anticipate that that.
Speaker 4: I do anticipate a drop off in play because of the natural speed that Overshown played with, but not by much, not by much, and so defensively, I think that when you talk about the Carolina Panthers, you have to look at you Behubbard. Yeah, they're gonna run the ball if they don't do a lot of things well, running the ball is one of the things that they absolutely have in their disposal, and they have a running back that runs it well. We were talking about him during the Eagles game and we saw him making an impact in that game. Can't see the game so many of them that this Carolina Panthers team was in. It's because of their running game, Yeah, without a doubt.
Speaker 2: And you know I would go offensively, but you know, it's been a bus more these you know, past couple weeks. When you're talking about the Dallas Cowboys offense, for me, I'm going with George Lewis as my yet a cool customer because to me, he's gonna have the toughest task of anybody defensively outside of stopping Trooper Hubbard, and that's stopping Adam Thaln, who lines up in the slot a majority of the time. And this dude whatever, I don't know what he's been on these past couple weeks, but he's been on a tear.
Speaker 3: I mean he's been on a tear.
Speaker 2: He's been leading this team in receptions, in yards by a large margin. All Right, He's the main featured guy that Bright Shung is gonna try to go to with the football. We saw it against Philadelphia, which is supposed to be one of the top defenses.
Speaker 3: He shredded them boys. I think he had like ten for one oh seven or one ten.
Speaker 2: And his ability to work in the slot, go against zones, go against man. He's an experienced wide receiver out there. So it's gonna be a tough cover for Jorge Lewis, but I expect him to be able to do a good job because Jorge Lewis is one of the best slot defenders in the National Football League. It was gonna say, Jathan Mingo, I'm shooting.
Speaker 3: Yes, gonna have to Jerry.
Speaker 2: Joe's not gonna trade for this man and not let this man come back to Charlotte throwing the throwing the uniform.
Speaker 3: Deep bos he was at a turpet on a deep floss and may that's revenge. Games is gonna be both time for Mingo both time. Get out there, man, gonna do workout showing what they.
Speaker 4: Missing man, and people know exactly what they missing. They knew exactly when you look at when you look at Panthers football, you look at the wide receivers. I promise you the missing piece to what they're doing this year wasn't because to.
Speaker 3: Go find Rush. You know, look at me again. Well, come on with it, Hey, I'm here for it. This is the week. I mean, you know all this.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know what you know what they're doing on defense? I mean if you if Mingo knt get some done this week, when is he.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh no, man, y'all see them. Since he's arrived at Dallas. Yeah, you got the Mingo package. You got, you know you got, you got, we got six seven players.
Speaker 3: You can run with him.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he's expanding on the playbooks since he's been here. So Mike can't dial something up for him. I mean, let me be the captain man, Cooper Rush like that? Do not let Cooper Rush is already a couple of wise man, lit'ten, don't force the ball to nobody.
Speaker 3: This one the double CD. Hey, this is one of those games.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is one of those games where Cooper Rush cauld have a little get back from where he was last week. Now he can bounce. He can bounce back this week because Carolina Panthers that defense aint come on now, Mingo man, no CD Jaylen Tobert Daylor Tobert Colbert, Yeah, Ferguson.
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't say for kid Kelsey. I said hunter, hunter and pardon him to a part him from a while. Now that's great. I gotta do. Boy, this is what we need book Hunter. His mama called him. I wanna call him. That's what we need.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, good luck to Mingo man. You know the Mingo game, the Mango It gonna show them, you know.
Speaker 2: So so when when you get it, so you get the team, you're flying to Charlotte. You got a little bit of time at night. Do you count on a guy like Mingo? To hey, man, where should we go? Take us around and what does he does? He got any responsibilities? Like an NBA, they count on you. You would think, you know, what's good, spot, let's go grab something to eat. You know, it's a wide receiver unit out there together somewhere where we're.
Speaker 3: Going, mano, where we're going to get somebody?
Speaker 2: That's something that he you know, especially since they were there last year. So like, hey, man, we went to this spot, maybe the spot? Where where do we need to where's the spots at right? You show us where do we need to be here in Charlotte? You know, it also depends where you stay at it.
Speaker 3: That's man. For some reason, I was with the cop we used to stay in the most randomest spots, like you know, the city right here. We would stay all the way out and out here in the middle of No.
Speaker 2: I understand, no, why not just fan y'all exactly. It's like y'all got us out here. But then the bus ride to get to the stadium will be like thirty forty five minutes, Like we on this bus long as heck to get to the stadium. We could have just stayed right here. You see, most squads they stay.
Speaker 4: You know, within the city right where that stadium is now they got BA it's in that hotel, got heard.
Speaker 3: Got sponsorship agreements and different things.
Speaker 10: You know, So.
Speaker 2: Plays in the I stoped staying with the team hotel. I stopped doing that. You ain't like, oh gosh, it's terrible. The floors are blocked off, so there's places you can't go. That's the first thing when you say at the team, when you if you tell anybody, if you're a fan, do not stay where the.
Speaker 3: Team stays, because you do not have the same access.
Speaker 2: They're blocking off floors, they're blocking off parts of the hotel that are just not accessible to you. So that makes it not fun. And I think the last time I stayed it was it was because we were it was green bags, like Appleton. Oh man, somebody had a wedding and the room was right next to it. He so so you looked at the curtain and it was right there. The little wedding reception was going on. Music plays. It was like apple Bee's. You had to wait to get into apple Bee's. Let's go that was that was five star dining and apple And so we can't sleep, we can't go nowhere. It's like you're down in one elevator because they got the other black for the players.
Speaker 3: Like so I said, nah, Man, never, I'm staying there.
Speaker 2: That's your worst venue, like like like you you've been to all these teams all over the thing. It's Green Bay one of those you just know, you just know when you go to Wisconsin because it's small, it's going to be living there. So so and then if you book too late, like that's one of those Hey, you know you're playing. You got to book that thing as soon as the schedule finds out. Otherwise bloom, it gets it gets packed on you.
Speaker 3: And you just you just have to. So what's what's the best city. Let's take Atlanta out of it? All right? Taking Atlanta Miami out of where's the best? Was the best?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was cool. I'm still a Los Angeles guy.
Speaker 9: L A.
Speaker 3: L A is still l A is still great, Mann minus the big you know, New York City, the Miami's because so.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing about la especially now, it's it's Sofi is right by l A X. So you're right there, and so you're so you got now you got the clippers are in right next to so far, so you've got that you're not far you know, downtown is accessible for you to get to over there. If you really wanted to get to Hollywood, you know a lot of spot you can get this so la where you're at downtown LX, you get LX to downtown and another place it's cool, so you get you get that kind of stuff done. Or if you're like, hey man, I really don't want to venture too far an you want to stay here Lax. Then you've got the facility where the Chargers are at, the Lakers are at, over the El Segundo. There's some good little spots in El Segundo, or the Kings trained down there too. So if you just say, hey man, you know what we're here, don't really want to go far. There's a great little Italian place here where the hockey players go at El Segundo and it's really cool. Or hey man, I want to go hit Rosco's up Roscos is not far from there, And then you got spots in Inglewood. You know you want to go get some whole soulfu you want to you want to get some of that out that that that that that so you got.
Speaker 3: That, or hey man, we're trying to head up here and go see something. You can do that too.
Speaker 2: So to me, l A is a is a good little spot, which is why I shouldn't have picked the Bills. Man, you've been hanging out in that cold. What all we I forgot?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: They went out of l A. Boy, you know what they did?
Speaker 2: You know six our flight. But we man, they out there everybody else in LA with coach. They out there with T shirts on, feeling really feeling real good out there. Man, Let me get and you know what happens.
Speaker 4: You play like it defense, play like they may have landed in l A two days too soon. They that should have been the fly in fly out. See that's y'all be getting set up for the already.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, we gotta take our final break. We gotta get up out of here.
Speaker 2: We gotta pick games next, gotta pick games, games, games games. Do the Cowboys the Panthers where we're gonna go? Do we violate the sheet of integrity? All of us had the Cowboys winning in Charlotte when the season came out, Do we hek Maharrison, Barry Church take next right now?
Speaker 9: Don't put me in it, hey, Danny McCrae, here for Smoothie King You know, every great workout deserves a great reward, so treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut, and top with the chocolate, hazel nut or honey drizzle.
Speaker 3: With two new flavors.
Speaker 9: It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track. Scoop up new coconut smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 10: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer hand cramping cold. That's where Yettie's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed Yettie Cowboy gear is now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on Yetti dot com. Check it out today. YETI official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 11: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, Boss teamed up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Arriving just in time for the start of the season, the distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 7: Raisin Caines presents the other Rules of Football. Rule one, any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Caine's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkled cutfries, texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Kames when it comes to winning game day Canes rules raising Canes Chicken Fingers one, Love Go.
Speaker 3: Cowboys, Right to the players loude.
Speaker 4: The Dallas Cowboy Gift God is here and it's got everything you are looking for this holiday season.
Speaker 3: Grab winning gifts at a pro shop near you.
Speaker 4: Are logged onto shop dot Dallas Cowboys dot Com a fanatics experience.
Speaker 3: They got some gear to y'all. Y'all got to get into them. Good stuff, good stuff, good cowboy gear.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Come on now, well, now I get.
Speaker 12: On this train.
Speaker 3: I'll let you have that train.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 13: You have it all right, Harrison, believe kids, Fire, Okay, fire five and eight fire fire fy Church here blue and white with the Nike former Catboys safety.
Speaker 3: I knew he scrubs, all right, Chris, what's our What's what's our totals? Right now?
Speaker 14: We got totals new He's up fifty with fifty eight wins thirty three losses. That is in second, fifty seven and thirty four.
Speaker 12: One game back.
Speaker 3: I saw good on Church.
Speaker 12: Yeh, you had a tough couple of weeks.
Speaker 14: You're fifty six and third, only two games back, sot, it's pretty quick.
Speaker 12: I got a lot of games for you guys today, a lot of Like they say, there's opportunities out to the church.
Speaker 3: There's always opportunities, sir, yeah right yeah in the burn right now.
Speaker 12: Spoken by the way Church, you down one because you picked him.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know what you were thinking.
Speaker 12: They had it to yeah, they had it right, they had when they quit, they had the ball here.
Speaker 14: I don't know what that safety was doing on that that you know what, he went the wrong way. They got that tight end right up the middle man.
Speaker 3: He was tripping, tripping. They're looking like that Atlantic with the Atlanta dB. Yeah, oh yeah, good, and he went the wrong way.
Speaker 14: We got We got Kansas City at Cleveland Cleveland. Kansas City is only favored by four jaybo Jao, we gotta be quick, so.
Speaker 2: Kansas City twenty seven, Cleveland twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna catch up. I'm going uh, let me go, I go twenty eight, twenty eight seventeen. Who Kannas City, Okayas City. This is where I get my back right here.
Speaker 2: Cleveland living mistake by listen, Cleveland twenty four, Kansas City twenty three.
Speaker 14: All right, Next game, we got the Jets at Jacksonville. The Jets are favored by three and a half.
Speaker 4: Give me Jets. I'm gonna take Jets. I'll take the Jets seventeen fourteen.
Speaker 3: I will take the Jets nineteen ten. You got, here's another one you can make up. Just seventeen fourteen. Man, dude, you.
Speaker 12: Playing for ball. He's gonna be a good game. Miami at Houston.
Speaker 14: Houston's favorite by three, they are the home team.
Speaker 3: Just cut O'Dell, go ahead. You gotta say this. Give me the yo, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yyoding this thing, give me to yyo twenty four seventeen, and this.
Speaker 3: Is in Houston, in Houston, Houston, Oh man, give me to give me the Texans.
Speaker 4: You made another one back. This is give me Texas twenty five, twenty five twenty two. Mean the other one back.
Speaker 2: I'll take Houston to win this football game. Here, let me go with a score of twenty seven. Two will probably get knocked out of this one. So we're gonna go start.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 12: We got Indianapolis at Denver. I got favorite by four.
Speaker 3: I got Denver all day. Give me Denver. Give me Denver twenty three, twenty one. Yeah, give me Denver in this one, twenty four to ten. Coach still got that cap at quarterback. Can't trust him. So we're gonna go with the Broncos to go ahead and capture this game. You're gonna have to change that thirty one.
Speaker 14: Okay here by the week Game of the Week Buffalo at Detroit. Detroit is favored by two and a half. At the at detail, you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Go with the dust. I'm going with dust.
Speaker 4: You go on with the dust, backing it up with the dust. I'm gonna go go Buffalo in this one. I'm gonna go twenty twenty nine, twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Got you with the dust, Give me Detroit, Bite me caps Campbell, let me get.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight, twenty four. I will take Detroit at home. But then a conyak thirty one.
Speaker 15: What was a lot with christ It was by two and a half, yeah, one A Miles Pitt spurred at Philly. Philly is favored by five.
Speaker 3: Oh a lot of the jog of it.
Speaker 4: I love, oh man, God, couple old bad. I'm gonna help with the Green team. I'm gonna go with the Green team, covering twenty one, twenty one, twenty.
Speaker 2: No Pickens. I'll take Philly. Uh yeah, even though they beefing with each other. It was bad Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: She is wrong eighteen let's ride fourteen we.
Speaker 12: Got Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: What you got No phill give me a score, real quck killing more twenty eight They're gonna twenty eight twenty one, all right, there.
Speaker 14: We go, Tampa Bay at the Los Angeles Chargers. Chargers by three.
Speaker 3: Man. That's give me ba.
Speaker 12: It's twenty five hundred miles from Tampa Bay to l A.
Speaker 2: Give me Bag show, he's a gamer, Give me bag show. Twenty seven twenty, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go tamp I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Tampa. I'm going Tampa this I'm gonna go twenty twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, Chargers twenty one sixteen, There we go.
Speaker 14: Okay, two more games, Let's make it Green Bay at Seattle, Seattle's favorite by two and a half.
Speaker 2: Oh, give me j Lo, Me j Lo and twenty four twenty one, give me Geno, Give me Geno seven team fourteen.
Speaker 3: I will take Seattle at home is a tough place to play. I'm gonna go with a twenty three, twenty games.
Speaker 12: All right, Last one, Dallas at Carolina. The line is two and a half.
Speaker 3: What I got Carolina twenty four to twenty three.
Speaker 4: Book of Integrity means nothing anymore? Went with yeah, but you got Church, Pad, Papa Pat, you got Church.
Speaker 3: Geez. Give me.
Speaker 2: They can't do this. Give me Dallas. Give me Dallas. Twenty one to seventeen.
Speaker 3: I ain't they can they can't fall the nah I refuse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna let them disrespect this man. I'm going with the Cowboys. I'm gonna go seventeen to ten in this one. Cowboys pull it off. Cowboy Nation, I hope your team wins.
Speaker 3: Damn good bitte lighter and lighter.
Speaker 1: Heck yes, it's been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club