Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see a pair of shoes hanging from a power line, which we all have, or shoes hanging around a stop sign or like over the top. It may not be kids, it can be kids, it can be some sort of prank. But again, experts say that shoes can be an advertisement to people intioned in buying drugs and the drugs and narcotics are available in the area. Amy just fist pumped because after we finished that glass tease, she goes, tell me what it is? I said, what do I just tease? We're gonna do the segment. She goes, I better shrugs, and then she fist pumped. Dealers are willing to advertise with a pair of shoes at the end of a road because it can be seen but not tracked, so it's like a yard sale sign without an arrow. You just know someone is having a yard cell. Drive around and figure it out or ask about it.
Speaker 3: Wait, I think I have some shoes in my neighborhood that are hanging on a wire.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to say again, it's not every pair of shoes ever in the history of shoes hanging on a wire. However, they do say that this is one of the things happening, right, But then I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what you're supposed to do, Like you go stand under the shoes and tell somebody do that?
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think again, what you do is, since you know it's in the area, you then find someone that is in the area that is out and ask about shoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like anybody know what to do? What do you think?
Speaker 1: You're genuinely just concerned about getting the shoes down, and then.
Speaker 4: It's a trap and you could arrested.
Speaker 2: That will never happen. No one's going to climb a pole to pull down shoes that aren't theirs. But and you would ask in a much cooler way than how you were giggling right there. I know, okay, would you ask?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never bought drugs except for the time I bought them for my mom, but that was illegal but necessary.
Speaker 4: I do think you should expand for a listener's sake.
Speaker 1: Well, my mom had cancer and medicinal marijuana wasn't legal in Texas at the time, and we needed to get her some So I met some people on the corner of six in the Loca or something, not happy people. We knew people we knew in.
Speaker 4: Our lives, but they hooked it up fund some shoes.
Speaker 1: No, we bought the Lance Armstrong mix or something because what was that, I guess because he had cancer and so it was. It was a concoction that was supposed to provide pain relief and hunger.
Speaker 4: I think most concoction do we just that right?
Speaker 6: And she did.
Speaker 4: She felt better and she ate a lot that day.
Speaker 2: So that's up. You can basically go around and find it if you look, but look for the shoes. Shoes could but don't always mean drugs. I do want to talk in a little bit about there's an update to the Bill Belichick story. Bill Belichick in his seventies, a twenty four year old girlfriend. She's a cheerleader, was a cheerleader for the Patriots. There is an update to the story, and I could not wait to bring it and talk to you guys about it. Like an update that was an amazing updates, so fantastic that I can't wait to share. It's gonna be like Christmas present, like I brought into Chrismas present this morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, wake up, wake up in the morning. It's a radio and the Dodgers.
Speaker 5: He's on Toady, lunchbox more get through Febred.
Speaker 4: Abits trying to put you through the fuck. He's running his wigs. Next minute, the Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 1: So you know what this.
Speaker 4: Is, the Bobby balls. So let's do the news. Bobby's stye.
Speaker 2: Kevin Costner not returning to Yellowstone, he announced into last week on Instagram.
Speaker 4: He's not coming back, by the way, He'll be on the show this Friday.
Speaker 2: He said he wanted to reach out let everybody know he's been working on Horizon the movie, and he will not be returning to Yellowstone.
Speaker 4: He's sixty nine. Nice. I thought he was older than that. I liked the Kevin Costner Gray too. He just let it go Gray. His look, Yeah, no die, he just looks good, looks good. Gray. So where is he in the storyline? Like, no idea. I stopped watching it. I liked it, but I stopped watching it and never went back to it because Amy, I don't know why. I mean, I don't. I don't want to spoil anything.
Speaker 1: You know, I watched Yellowstone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good for you, Good for you.
Speaker 2: The show obviously changes like every show does, and then everybody has storylines and roles and his role got a little.
Speaker 4: Nutty Many governor or something. Well, I never watched it, dude, so what I spoil? Like, I literally heard this on he was he did something where he wasn't so okay, he was an astronaut. I'm be honest.
Speaker 2: But it did get a little odd and so I stopped watching it. The last thing I watched was to see Lanny.
Speaker 4: When Lanny Wilson had a couple spots in it, I was like, let me watch ew lane Is thought she was great, and then I just kind of stop watching. It got a little weird for me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Summer memory loss. This This is from the University of Missouri.
Speaker 2: Psychologists found that children typically forget one in three months worth of schooling during the summer. Math and spelling skills suffer the most. The likely reason most kids at least read a little bit, so they're reading doesn't go downhill, but they're spelling in math. Muscles only get work at school. Amy of your thoughts, Well.
Speaker 1: My son is currently at summer school right now for this exact reason. And then my daughter she has certain exercises, like she had a tutoring thing last night. It's only for thirty minutes a week. But still with them. I want to keep that going, exercising those muscles.
Speaker 2: If you have younger kids, If you have a baby and they drop its blanket or it's beinky on the floor, don't pick it up and put it back in the kid's mouth. Researchers at Clemson University drop different things on the floor just to show how bad it would be to take it and put it in your mouth, even things like a blanket that aren't going to suck up things because they're moist wet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they drop boloney and I'll see blowe, he's gonna pick up more because everything sticks to that here. And they dropped it, immediately picked it up and then measure the bacteria. It was disgusting. But then they dropped like a pacifier.
Speaker 2: Then they dropped like a blanket, and they say, no matter how fast it's picked up, wash a drop pacifier with water and drive with paper towel before you give it back to your kid. And the same thing with the blanket. If you can, don't let them take it and put it back in their mouth. A blanket that's from consumer reports. Unless you want to build a really healthy immune system, right, That's how I look at it like I'm getting them sick. So they always have that this and I have to be careful with the story. So nobody really hop in here, Amy, you can, I trust you. So women will go in and get shots to plump their lips or cheeks or or whatever. That is right, familiar guys are not all guys. This is a new are you getting held on services to plump their genitals?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, So y'all they're getting filled, say.
Speaker 4: Y'all, because I have nothing to do with this, I don't want you and y'all to be mentioned.
Speaker 1: So men are getting filler down there.
Speaker 2: So doctor Shaefer is the guy who's in the story. He said he used to do about one procedure a month. Now he does ten to twenty a week. However, injecting filler into the genitals has not been approved by the FTA, which means this treatment isn't monitored or regulated by medical authorities, though many doctors insist that when performed correctly, it's perfectly safe. It turns out most patients who undergo this procedure do not have a deficit that needs correcting. In fact, most of go get it done or the doctor says above ABG.
Speaker 1: Well, then white in the world do that and like even risk fertility stuff. I mean, well, I don't I say that.
Speaker 4: Have I opened the room. I can't say anything to you two over there. I have not because I don't trust it. Got a lot to say, You're amy, go ahead. I feel like I'm sort of just speechless.
Speaker 1: But I do have an idea and that maybe some man on the show gets it done to see what it's about.
Speaker 4: Oh, you say, it's a bit spin the wheel.
Speaker 7: I mean, Eddie got hair, might as well get this.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: On a first visit to the clinic, it's common for patients to need ten to fifteen syringes. That's about fifteen thousand dollars. The doctor said, oh uh, top up visits or they just top it off, tend to get way less than even half of that.
Speaker 1: So filler migrates sometimes and I'm like, where's the good micr?
Speaker 4: Like sometimes in lips like they put it in. We'll move up do what? Could it go down to the cools the testicles? Oh, I'm sorry, that's where I thought they were getting injected.
Speaker 2: Why why would you get your why would you get in the great injection make your that bigger.
Speaker 4: That was all.
Speaker 2: There was a rumor I try to sorry about myself though a long time ago, just to see if it never came back to me that I had a huge stro and it never came back to me.
Speaker 4: So no one really spread that rumor. But now you don't want that. What are you talking about your phone?
Speaker 7: No, you missed the whole story. You were commenting on the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: Bobby said, there there there are male parts, and I immediately started.
Speaker 4: Thinking, okay, twigs and berries. Twigs? I started thinking berries. Didn't clarify everybody knew.
Speaker 2: No, there's no there's no conversation ever about guys measuring their berries.
Speaker 4: Doing your hands like that.
Speaker 8: More.
Speaker 4: No, we don't give a crap about that. Matter of fact, sometimes I don't think I have too. I think it was like, okay, it's like I can't even find you know, my gos ninja. Okay, I can eliminate those.
Speaker 1: I get it now.
Speaker 4: I was wondering the whole time.
Speaker 5: I'm like, why would do that?
Speaker 4: I get it now. Your instinct was right, like why would we want to do that?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I guess that's the thing, Okay, I mean, sure, we call it doctor here in town to see if they do that, or like a for.
Speaker 9: What to see if somebody does just a general curiosity. They're not gonna put anybody out. They're not gonna punch anybody. But I'm saying if a doctor would do this procedure here, well.
Speaker 1: So lunch box can call around and act.
Speaker 7: But what kind of doctor do you have to call? Just a regular doctor or.
Speaker 4: Like sort of esthetician. Yeah, someone probably does, like plastic surgeon, yes, someone like that, like an.
Speaker 1: Injector that has a nurse. So yeah, like Bobby said, yeah, whenever doctor Lucky.
Speaker 4: I got botox into my temples because I was grinding my teeth so hard. My dentist did that. You can go to the dentists. They have a injected Why you're knocked out, you're here.
Speaker 7: To get your teeth cleaned.
Speaker 1: No, No, I feel like dentists they only are allowed to touch it neck up.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But we could ask our dentists.
Speaker 2: I have really strong like head muscles because I grind so hard. And it's not it's not a brag, it's but I'm grind to warn to break my teeth. Some my dentist was like, hey, I can give you in your.
Speaker 1: Temple and your massaters right here. You did it temple, and like the temple, you.
Speaker 4: Still doing that. I haven't done it since then. I thought you looked a little dell like older and my temple and massader. I mean you go get it done again. Yeah. Uh, I think that's enough for the news. There it is. That's good Bobby's stories.
Speaker 2: I do also want to mention this CMA Fest which is gonna be on television on ABC tomorrow night, eight seven Central, four days of awesome performances. It's a three hour TV event. Jelly Roll, Ashley McBride hosting it, and so many awesome people are playing it. Luke Bryan, Jordan, Davis Hardy. It's gonna be good tomorrow night. Cmafest dot Com slash TV special if you guys want to see it there but should be a heck of a show Tomorrow night, ABC. Bill Belichick, former coach the Patriots seventy two, his girlfriend's twenty four, former cheerleader the Patriots, And that's basically the story we talked about it.
Speaker 4: You know Friday Show. They're together, they're happy. We love it. Don't wait everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I said, oh, I said, we we don't get it, but no.
Speaker 4: No, we get it, or like we wouldn't. You maybe don't get it, but we we get it. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there is an update to the story because we talked about what would they have in common, what at least talking about, like what's up? So I saw over the weekend that her ex boyfriend has come out. Now would you be upset if you're her ex boyfriend and now all of a sudden, he's with some old dude.
Speaker 4: She's with some old dude. You're going to shock us. And he's also old. He's also old. Okay, See, so this is her thing.
Speaker 2: So her thing is either she's into old dudes because she has some daddy issue, or she's a professional gold digger.
Speaker 1: Or she could just naturally be attracted to older So I just said, but not because of any daddy, but you're not You're.
Speaker 2: Not naturally attracted to older, way way older men unless there's some sort of issue, because that's not natural.
Speaker 4: I agree. Just trying to be you know, thoughtful towards not trying to be thoughtful. She either has some sort of old older dude issue which has created this attraction or she likes the and there's nothing wrong with her. She likes the money.
Speaker 2: She's not like she's a prostitute. Everybody has a reason that you get with somebody. But her ex boyfriend has come out in defense of her and Bill Belichick. Oh, his name is Josh Zuckerman, he says him and her. She was twenty three at the time and he's sixty four. They met several years ago, that they had an on off relationship. They became an item after finding common interests in business, philosophy, psychology, and nature conversations.
Speaker 4: Oh nature.
Speaker 2: Her relationship with the businessman ceased not too long before she started seeing Belichick, which means she probably left old to go to older, but also to go to richer.
Speaker 1: Maybe if she's twenty four now with Bill, was twenty three with him, and this guy's like, I met her several years ago.
Speaker 4: Was she How old was she? Because is that like? Did they say several They say they met several.
Speaker 1: Years You just said he's like, we met several years ago, and.
Speaker 2: Zuckerman and Hudson twenty three had an on off again relationship and became an item after finding common interests. I don't know, but it sounds like she definitely has the type of guy and this isn't a one off. Yeah, okay, and maybe Belichick knew that. And it's like she's hot and she likes old dudes. It's a rock and roll baby. He has his Patriots hat on, he goes flips it. Let's go like over the top, let's ride. It's time for.
Speaker 4: Mill in all eight rings and then the name of his boat. Yeah, he got eight rings to get into action. Hudson and Belichick, which by the way, he was still with his longtime girlfriend Linda Holiday, met on a flight in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: They took a selfie together. I guess this was the original meeting of the two. They just took a selfie and then they hit it off.
Speaker 4: She was working on school, of course, she was doing her homework.
Speaker 2: He helped her with her math, and the coach even signed her copy of The Duck of Logic, which he wrote. And then their relationship became public, so she went from a sixty four year old to seventy.
Speaker 4: Two year old.
Speaker 1: I didn't know when he got her number because it's like, okay, selfie, but then.
Speaker 2: What DM's probably right, snowmail dude, he's too old for DMS. I wrote her a registered letter for sure. But she has a type. TMZ sports has a story too, and it's basically the same thing. Zuckerman felt the need to hush.
Speaker 4: Everyone up because people had lashed out accusing her of being a gold digger. He said, no, she just has a type. It sounds like the type's older rich men. Zuckerman was rich. Yeah, I think so, Zuckerman. He looks rich.
Speaker 2: He's on a boat. Where her a big boat? Anybody in a big boat that's in a fishing boat. I feel like it's pretty rich. Related to Mark also Zuckerberg, that's that same name thing. Also, it doesn't matter. Nobody's doing anything wrong, so it's much fun as well. Haha ha, Who cares like these are adults, they're consenting adults. Nobody's getting her, people's lives are enriched, nobody's doing anything illegal, And as long as people are happy and nobody's getting hurt, No kids are, animals are suffering.
Speaker 4: Turn your head around, rock and rolls.
Speaker 7: What I say, go get it.
Speaker 4: Everybody's benefiting if everybody's happy. Yeah, it just be weird to see them naked. Well, good thing we're not going to see that could X aka Twitter, This is called X right officially, nobod's ever gonna call it that. They allowed dirty stuff now on it? What do you mean? What do you mean dirty stuff? We talked about on the show, didn't we We did well?
Speaker 1: I just didn't know because it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Right after we talked about that, I got hacked.
Speaker 4: What what do you think that has to do with anything?
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, maybe the dirty people came over and got my the dirty you're one of the dirty people. Yeah, no, maybe they won't want to watch their videos. I don't know, but that's kind of a point.
Speaker 2: This made a bunch of the news sites, like country music news sites. With Terry Clark on the show.
Speaker 6: Twenty years ago, there was an online poll, you know what female country singer would you like to see pose for Playboy?
Speaker 1: And I came in.
Speaker 6: I don't remember who was first and who was second, but me and Shania Twain, who could not be more polar opposite twenty years ago, especially came in top two. I don't understand why. So they came to me and offered me. I'm just gonna say a million dollars twenty years ago, it's more like three right now. And then my manager, Clarence, I said, there's no way I'm posing like meet and greets can get weird enough as it is.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine you imagine?
Speaker 6: They?
Speaker 4: Oh, my god man.
Speaker 6: And then so Clarence, Uh, this is the funniest story. Marny, my day to day manager at the time, walked into my manager, Clarence Spaulding's office and he says, well, they said, uh, you can just show you can go topless for like this amount of money, the whole the full Monty, you get the full million. So he's negotiating Boddy Bars to post for Playboy, and I just said, Clarence, you know that all sounds like if I wanted a money grab, I would have done it.
Speaker 4: But I was just like, I can't. I just can't.
Speaker 6: I have too many young girls that are looking up to me, and I've always been pretty buttoned up. I'm not one of these people who's I'm very modest about my body and I don't just show all anyway. And I said, this would go against every single thing I stand for being a strong woman. What's between your ears is more important than what's between everything else. So I said no, and I'm really glad I made that decision and didn't let greed or the dollars, you know, in that scenario. And not even six months later, I was asked to become a member of the opry, and I don't know that that would happened, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That full interview is up on our podcast late last week. Go search for the Bobby Bone Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Listen to it.
Speaker 2: She's a wonderful guest. And everywhere I looked on all the country music sites, that story was popping up. The million dollars in Playboy story. Uh yeah, check it out. Out of your kids are saying something and you don't like what they're saying, even though it's not a curse word.
Speaker 3: Correct, Okay, tell me about it. They're saying, like adults say this in a way of just saying like, uh, but what are the kids saying. They're saying no dip, but they mean no s correct. So like they're saying like, oh man, it's so hot outside, and the other one goes, yeah, no dip.
Speaker 4: I mean my son says no dip. But they're meaning to say the bad word.
Speaker 2: But if the word is bad, if they're not saying it, it doesn't matter. So what do you have what do you have a problem with the fact that they're thinking it. I mean, you've always said, it's just a word, right, It's just a sound. It's just a sound. And I've said that if you travel, if you get on an airplane, you travel seven hours and you land, that same exact sound coming out of your mouth means nothing, right, It's just we've assigned an emotion to a sound, and all of a sudden, we can't make the sound right, but we can have the emotion.
Speaker 4: And this emotion is the intent of saying no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's a I get it. I said, like, that's like it's raining, no dip. Then there's the hey to my son, Stevenson, Bobby, got you a PlayStation five?
Speaker 4: No dip? Nice, it's however, you want the same thing though, But did you know we have a problem if they said the actual word. Do you have a problem if he says no, way, no? What about freaking yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, same thing they say that, and I have the same kind of feeling with that. What about that sucks?
Speaker 4: We all know what that means. I know, but do they say that, No, they do not say that.
Speaker 1: We said all this wait then, your kids don't say anything sucks.
Speaker 4: No, they do not say that.
Speaker 7: What about this blows?
Speaker 4: Definitely not in that vein? We're going, no, okay, what about can you say the other one? Crap? Like bull crap?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: What do you use a screwdriver for screwing?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that one?
Speaker 7: Same?
Speaker 4: They can't say that one.
Speaker 1: But I don't really that's mean I feel like, no diferen Yeah it's no dip.
Speaker 4: I kind of like laugh with myself, and so can we use no dip on the show?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: You can't. Why not? He'll be using it one hundred times and it'll just be annoying. See.
Speaker 3: I think too, my kids do that too, because they know that it's a word that they can say, but they're meaning it like it's the bad word.
Speaker 4: Have you told them they can't say no dip?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I think no dip is fine. And if you act like it's nothing, then they're not going to be pushing it all the time on you. It's this weird dude, because I know what they're trying to say.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's tricky too.
Speaker 1: When your kids start to get a little bit older, like my daughter's seventeen, and like an actual word came out of her mouth the other day, hilarious, and I thought it was out of frustration at her brother a whole situation, and it was valid.
Speaker 4: Yep, freak.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: I can't say, yeah, freak would be the word using that, Okay, Okay, let's see we're using the fake word for it. Yeah, yeah, get ready for the drop button because I don't well.
Speaker 1: Now, there's been a couple of times, so I'll try to pitch one, but this one incident, I believe it was the freak okay, and.
Speaker 4: To me it was valid. And also at.
Speaker 1: Home, in moments of frustration, I have said things, so I can't necessarily blame her for in a moment of frustration, which I've gone back and said, Hey, shouldn't have said said it that way, But sometimes when you're frustrated.
Speaker 4: And it does feel really good. And she did say it, and she's going to be eighteen.
Speaker 1: Next year, and it's like she may want to cuss every once in a while, and I at her age, I never cussed. I didn't cuss until like two years ago, and I'm forty three, so I've always I was always uptied about cussing and I just don't know that I'm going to be that way with my kids.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely I could be that way with no dip. You're not going to hell for cussing everybody. You're not going to help for cussing.
Speaker 2: No, it's a simple sound if you say the same sound forever into adults, right, everybody, listen to the show.
Speaker 4: I don't curse.
Speaker 2: I don't curse because I don't want to create with because I feel like a lot of people who create cursing can use that as a crush and it's just funny.
Speaker 4: You just yell the efforts and it's just funny.
Speaker 2: So I stopped cursing and thinking and cursing because I just like, I don't want to ever fall back on that crutch. I was doing standout or I was riding, But I would say, it's like the clothes that you wear. There's some places time and place for everything. Time and place for a suit, jacket, time, place for a button up, time place for a cutoff, the place you can wear a cut off, place you can pretty much say freak. Time and place for cursing in the words you use in public Situationally.
Speaker 1: It's a respecting as well and if.
Speaker 3: Your parents, you live with your parents and they're paying for everything, you live in their house them, if that's their rule.
Speaker 1: Have you ever slipped up eddie and said a cussward around your kids?
Speaker 3: I still, oh, I thought it's my parents. I still don't curse around my parents seriously, and we're adults.
Speaker 4: I won't do it. That's interesting. I don't cat and my dad cusses around me. I don't have them. That's oh my gosh, you miss that. Keep going. You don't curse around your Do you drink beer fart of them? By my parents? Oh? Yeah, same thing. Some people just value the other more than the other. Sure, now people will go I would never drink in front of my parents and not cuss in front of them. It's just value system you were given as a kid. You're not going to help for saying curse words. Period. I wouldn't say I'm in church because it's you're not being respectful, or school because you stay in school, you get in trouble exactly, you are certain clothes to school. You get in trouble time and place.
Speaker 1: And then even with parent, the parent thing, it's situational, like my mom, I never said customer rome. I didn't cuss in my dad's because again I didn't cuss then, but my dad cussed all the time, and he wouldn't have cared if I did. Like, it's just it is interesting how all over the place something like that could be about words. But what bottom line is when it's disrespectful, then that's when it's a problem in my house.
Speaker 2: And also some words people don't even consider it curse words anymore, Like callers or people will be guests on the show and they'll say a word not thinking it's a curse word because they use it just like it or anything else. I wrote a thesis in college based on the set then words you can't say on the radio, right, and so it's like seventy pages, and I got up and presented it, and it was like my theory was, eventually all of these words will be allowed on public broadcast, and some of them are now of them.
Speaker 4: So some words like.
Speaker 3: The A word, you can say that now, oh yeah, I can say it on the air, sure, but that was one of the original seven dirty words or whatever.
Speaker 4: And the P word that rhymes with hiss, oh oh oh. I don't like that word. Why not?
Speaker 7: You can't say that.
Speaker 4: I just don't like.
Speaker 1: That's one where I'm like, if we don't say that, we don't say it. I don't say it, and my kids say it. I'm like, we need a new word for your anger.
Speaker 3: I'll say that not on the show. But even if I don't feel like it's a curseword, if something makes you mad, you can't say that one.
Speaker 4: No, I do pick that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say that off the show and I'll say it on this show because I don't want people to listen think and they may hear that slip out sometimes, but I don't feel like that's a curse word.
Speaker 4: It used to be considered it kind of a curse word. Yeah, So no dip. What do you think I'm all good with. I think it's hilarious. No dip. And at least I'm not saying the S word. You should hear them say. Yeahues they're probably saying no depth even away from you. Oh for sure, all the instead of saying no s away from you. Yeah, that's they easily could be doing. That's a good point. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I checked her text messages too, to make sure we're not texting cuss words, because then is that against the rules. Yeah, because again when when I when my daughter did do it, it was out of an emotional situation where she was letting something out. I don't want her to be just going on cussing all the time. But if she's just thrown up texts back and forth to friends and using cuss words, then I'm gonna be like, that's gonna hurt my heart because I just don't want her to have it in her that way.
Speaker 4: But also I'm trying not.
Speaker 1: I want the big deal things to be the big deal things and not overthink some of the smaller things, like if she's out of anger and needs to say a cuss word.
Speaker 4: We have a weird relationship with sounds. Oh we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it, because I mean, I don't like the pup like you just said, I don't like the P word.
Speaker 4: Which P word do you think I'm saying? What's the rhyme with? Okay, I don't like that. There's another word worse?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that one that ain't that good a word. Then there's a C word that was that was a bad one. I don't even know that I've ever said that one.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's the next bet When able to say that this weekend was Abbey's big concert. We did a whole podcast special on it on Friday.
Speaker 4: Check it out. But she's back in studio. How did it go?
Speaker 5: First of all, in a word, amazing, awesome, It really did.
Speaker 4: I saw some pictures that you posted. H huh, tell us about it.
Speaker 5: Okay. So I was there on Friday, and that was kind of I got to do everything around the track, like I went on a in the race the pace car, like around they go like one hundred and twenty miles an hour. It was insane. And then there's something called the corkscrew, and so it's like at the top of a really tall hill and it's like a roller coaster and you just like fall down and you can feel your stomach drop and it's like all these turns, like it was crazy. I've never been in a pace car like that.
Speaker 4: Corkscrew.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what they call. It's like famous there. Oh specific yes, yeah, what the like the weather Tech Raceway. That is what their track is known for. There's like a curve.
Speaker 4: So you went Friday, but the show is Saturday, so you're doing all this stuff on Friday. Huh were you ever nervous that? Like George Burch wasn't going to show up.
Speaker 5: Or like yes, why yeah, because they were getting their Saturday sure, and it's just like there's a lot to it. I was just like, I hope it's on time and then like getting there there's no traffic and being there in time for sound check.
Speaker 4: So yeah, were the people pretty nice?
Speaker 5: They were super nice? Yes, very welcoming.
Speaker 4: So what happens on Friday? You do that? Then in the evening do you just go to dinner and like chill or what? Yes?
Speaker 5: I mean I was there like the whole day and watched the races and then there was like a news interview they wanted to do to like promo it on Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they like Abby do promo for as well? You did the interview?
Speaker 5: Yes, really, uh huh. They just were like what do you? What can people expect and all that?
Speaker 2: Were you Abby Lee Anderson singer or Abby Anderson from the Bobby Bone Show In the interview?
Speaker 5: I did Abby Lee Anderson phone screener Abby on Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: So I kind of like combined them not promoter contract, a lot of things, only so many graphics on the screen.
Speaker 4: Saturday morning, you wake up, are you nervous? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was very nervous the whole day.
Speaker 4: About your performance or going off without a hitch h both, mainly like.
Speaker 5: Me forgetting words because sometimes you know, my brain when I get up, you're like, just I draw a blank. And that's that was my worst fear. So I was just listening to the songs the whole time. But I actually I did not I didn't forget any words.
Speaker 4: How many songs did you sing in your set?
Speaker 5: I did seven?
Speaker 4: Was it light still when you performed yes, uh huh?
Speaker 2: And did everybody come out of the seats or were the car still driving on the track.
Speaker 5: Okay, So here's the thing. It was like after the race, it was five thirty and they're all done. They bring all the cars to the stage and then they do like a champagne spray all over the stage, and so all the cars were there, but then the drivers like went back with their cars and people stayed. But then they do the pace car like races or like a drive to VIPs and people that pay. So so during my set they were doing they were driving around the track.
Speaker 4: That's okay. Then it the pressures on.
Speaker 5: On you, that's true. Yeah, the cars loud, They were really loud, and I had a wedge in front of me. I didn't have in ears, so like sometimes I was like, oh my gosh, I felt like I was clashing with the sound, you know. I was like in my off tune and my off key. But luckily they were I opened myself up for that one. But luckily they weren't going during George, so that I was happy about that because I would have felt bad.
Speaker 4: So you stopped? You played for how long? Seven songs?
Speaker 5: But it almost thirty minutes?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And what what seven song? Did you start with? Hay their Hometown? Or finished?
Speaker 7: I finished?
Speaker 5: Well, I finished with them, hence Carolina Tails, California that Hay their Home. Yes, it is my go to. I just love that one. It's like a crowd.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I feel what's the first song?
Speaker 5: The first set was?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: The song?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 5: Oh, Miranda Lambert's Fastest Girl in Town? Okay, I got the bullet, you know. It was kind of like I got the gun, I got a hanker and figgett and to something. Yeah, And then I did a wild one by Faith Hill was a wild with the angels face all the chat.
Speaker 4: What about your guitar player? Read George Burgess.
Speaker 5: Read Yeah, So we practiced here one time and it just it. I was a little nervous because we it just sounded I don't know, we didn't something. But we only had like an hour. But we got up on stage because we didn't have any more time to practice after that. But we got on stage and we did awesome. I was like, wow, So I was kind of nervous about that, just not feeling you know. Song three Strawberry Wine, Yes, that was good. We did it a little faster too, because it's kind of slow, so we kind of yeah that fast. And then I did The Boys of Summer by Don Henley because I love that one.
Speaker 4: So pretty much all cover songs except for hate their Hometown.
Speaker 5: Well, then I did one that I'm gonna release soon. IM about to cut it. It's called ex Boyfriend Material.
Speaker 1: So material.
Speaker 7: She's releasing new songs.
Speaker 4: You wrote it solo.
Speaker 5: I have two co writers, yes, so, but yeah, I want to do five songs. That's my goal is to just get five songs out there.
Speaker 4: Single you're moving off Hey, their hometown, there's nothing to move off of.
Speaker 7: It never went.
Speaker 4: Anywhere on the new song do you play guitar?
Speaker 5: All, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, a guitar player, you don't plan you know, maybe she did one or two.
Speaker 5: She's a player now, But.
Speaker 4: Even guitar players there, artists don't play on their own stuff. They hire session.
Speaker 1: Players, Abby Lee Anderson.
Speaker 4: But I wanted to feel less than because she didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I guess I was just curious.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no I didn't. I did not.
Speaker 4: What's up with this new song?
Speaker 5: I'm going to go in studio and cut it soon.
Speaker 4: But it's like your idea, Yeah, the room about your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like red flags how we ignore them?
Speaker 1: You know, like your ex boyfriend material?
Speaker 5: Uh huh yeah, so a boyfriend material?
Speaker 4: Good concept? Yeah, like I really like it? Can you wait to hear it?
Speaker 7: I can wait. I promise, I'm not counting down the days.
Speaker 4: How did they get things? A little bit of it.
Speaker 5: He's a hot brig walking too, smooth talking, get you falling? We live so kissable.
Speaker 4: He's good at hot.
Speaker 5: And those red flags flying. He's hot as Simbuddy's ex boyfriend material.
Speaker 4: That's pretty.
Speaker 5: It's kind of sassy and.
Speaker 4: The abby how do you like get into a rite? Like? Are you doing rights now with people.
Speaker 5: So Chelsea was my guitar she's been my guitar player around town, and she knows a lot of songwriters and so she really wants to write. And she knew somebody else, Brett, and we wrote that song together.
Speaker 4: So how long did you write that?
Speaker 5: Probably four months ago?
Speaker 4: So I really want to record on that one.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, because I just want to get in the studio to record it, so I have like an official but I'm doing that next.
Speaker 7: Maybe you should just send it to people instead of you recording it. What she can she made more money, or she said.
Speaker 1: It to someone else, someone else could use it one day.
Speaker 4: She may send it to someone though, and it never be cut. That's too bad, man, Well that happens with most songs.
Speaker 7: Would be the worst thing that happened to us, Bobby.
Speaker 1: It would be so cool as if one of these five our goal is five, one of these five if something like you know, someone heard it and was like, yeah, I want to cut.
Speaker 4: That will if it blew up with Abby?
Speaker 7: I agree?
Speaker 1: She said, I'm I'm quoting you, Abby, I'm saying you something the other day when we were talking about you being a concert promoter now or this, But you're like, I'm not going to chase the artist thing anymore fully, but you do it because you love it.
Speaker 4: Have you ever chased the artist thing fully? Like you don't even doing that now? No, But didn't you make that comment the other day on Oh when I was on the phone. Yeah, so did I I was nervous, was drunk. The best case scenario is you're recording it, it goes viral, you're a star.
Speaker 5: I would really just like it to be min because it's always been a goal of mine. I mean since I was singing when I was young, like singing, So why not have five songs of mine?
Speaker 4: Have you ever sang he their hometown on TikTok?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Why would you not do that? Just say if it goes viral, I don't know.
Speaker 5: See, that's just I'm not good at like the promoting.
Speaker 4: That's not promoting. That's literally recording video.
Speaker 5: Oh I do when it came out, But I was lip sinking to the sound on TikTok.
Speaker 4: That's also okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it didn't did not go viral.
Speaker 4: You have to do it more than once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, I know.
Speaker 4: But to be crazy if she put it out and had like ten million views. Amazing.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: You should go back to Wichita and do it there and like all the places.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 4: Oh Christmas, Oh that's the.
Speaker 7: Hometown.
Speaker 4: Is What about this ex boyfriend? Does he know you have a song about him?
Speaker 5: It's not really, it's like general guys, every guy talking.
Speaker 7: It's one.
Speaker 4: Months ago. You're fresh off of not the best Red Flags.
Speaker 5: Artists, Abbaye, I know, but it is collective of all of them, this is him.
Speaker 1: That's the type of song they could go viral too.
Speaker 4: How did Georgia?
Speaker 5: He was amazing. I have not seen a whole set of him live and it was awesome and the crowd loved him. And he did a lot of like covers, like nineties covers too, so that was cool.
Speaker 4: Did you up with them? He called you up and be like, here's she has Abby Leanders?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. So he called me up to do a picture in the middle, you know, with like the crowd in the background.
Speaker 7: We thought she was getting sing and where's my mic? Where's picture.
Speaker 5: For a picture? And then I turned around there were two ladies like right by us. They were fans that came up on stage like they ran past security because they thought they were my friends and I was like, Georgie, you know yes, yeah, And so they were in the picture and they were like, you snooze, you'll lose and I was like, Oh, we're just going to take the picture real quick.
Speaker 4: So the show ends.
Speaker 2: Everything went off, no problems, everybody's happy. Yes, the venue is happy. Did they pay you there?
Speaker 5: They did? Before I went, they were like, we have a check for you, and I was like, no, you want to give it to me?
Speaker 1: After?
Speaker 5: I just felt I feel we're taking it.
Speaker 4: I hadn't.
Speaker 5: I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 4: You know, you get off money there, you know, but I just felt weird.
Speaker 5: But they did give it to me.
Speaker 4: So you got the other twenty five thousand there, or you get your part of it the half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they paid him separate.
Speaker 4: So they get thirty and you got ten and ten. Yes, and now are you going to use what you buy? Yeah?
Speaker 7: What are you gonna buy it?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good point, Amy, she could use that.
Speaker 1: Yeah for your music.
Speaker 5: That's what I want to do. Yeah, is the next four songs that I record, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To use that.
Speaker 4: What about a car? Like what about the cars? Chain something and go change something maybe like a LA They go chain. Let's go like all up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't thought about that. I just thought the responsible way to use it.
Speaker 4: Well, do you think they invite you to do it again next year?
Speaker 5: They kind of already did. They were just like, would you want to do it next year? I said, I'm in.
Speaker 4: But what is it mean? What does that mean? Want to do it the same thing? I guess promote it? Yeah, but he organize it. Here's the thing. This one was free, but next year, you know, we're not going to do it as like the same here because they're just getting free advertising and they're just taking advantage of the show. You know, if they think that it's going.
Speaker 1: To be you know, but like you would be the promoter to you have to get the artist, the headliner.
Speaker 7: You better start working on it.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 5: I just need to know the date then I'm ready to go. We can all be involved.
Speaker 4: Interesting, I still have to get irritated. Now we all are involved, like the weekend involved, equal splits.
Speaker 5: I can talk, well, we'll beven talks about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can do you know our fee?
Speaker 5: No, I don't want to tell it to me.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, congratulations, I'm really happy for you. That's awesome. I'm glad that it all went well to there were no issues and people were there. It's great. The race was built in because they built an audience. George was good A plus. Love it. But I saw your whole family there on your Instagram post like for all of them to go.
Speaker 5: No, no, I did not.
Speaker 4: They showed up to support. They did so long trip.
Speaker 5: I really that I am going to pay them back for some of it, because that's so nice of them.
Speaker 4: Your money paid on a rookie contract and spent it all immediately.
Speaker 1: I've been watching that Netflix thirty for thirty broke. Well, I guess ESPN put it on Netflix now and there's a one called Broke.
Speaker 4: It's crazy and that's wild how.
Speaker 1: Much money they had and it's gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, should watch that.
Speaker 4: I'm very proud of you. Thank you, super cool.
Speaker 2: Thank you organized it well, you made it happen, you performed, you did it all. Anything you want to say, lunchbox, this is your time to say it.
Speaker 7: Would it never happened without me?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 4: Leave it at that. Without you, it was a DM I got though. Nobody's saying he made fun of you. You would not have been singing more right.
Speaker 7: Let it go, you wouldn't have taken lessons, You wouldn't learn how to play guitar. I mean everything you have done is because of me. You were doing nothing with your music.
Speaker 4: Until me, until he came along and trash to you and made fun of you.
Speaker 3: Abby, Is there any way that, like, if you ever do become a star and your story is like it all started with lunchbox, would you.
Speaker 4: Ever have that narrative?
Speaker 5: I could say he did push me.
Speaker 2: I guess no, that's not what you say, because you wanted to sing before him, and you would never do and you would say they were There were people that told me I couldn't do it, and that's when you.
Speaker 7: I didn't say shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I said shouldn't right there, people told me I should shut up and not singing. It's this guy, and I wanted to prove him wrong, and he was part of the reason. But my real drive came from my lifelong desire to be a singer and an artist.
Speaker 7: Guys, that's never gonna happen, so we don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 4: Well, he asked a question.
Speaker 7: Though I know I was living fairyland.
Speaker 5: It's like Hardy, the guy that wrote quit on the napkin, that's you.
Speaker 4: What the hardy story?
Speaker 2: You see someone I comment on your Instagram got after somebody I did, got in their butt a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what did they say? What you think about that?
Speaker 5: I just want everybody to get along. I don't like drama so strong.
Speaker 4: But yeah, hold on, what did they say? They deserve to get punched in the face. I'll punch them in the face.
Speaker 5: I stayed out of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened, doesn't matter. It's Abby tell us, Hey, don't worry about Abby. It's just our thing. But like a lot of people will talk crap to me on my Instagram, you won't ever stick up for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, like you ever go to lunchboxes and he gets beat up, nobody stands.
Speaker 4: Up for him. He it wasn't don't worry about it.
Speaker 7: I'm going to Abbey ley Anderson now you can do that.
Speaker 4: Good job Abby, Good job Bobby Bone show today.
Speaker 7: This story comes us from Manchester, New Hampshire. An eighteen year old man was at the local park with his buddies and his buddies said, hey, I dare you to not go over that porter potty. He's like, okay, I'll knock it over. Boom knocks it over. Only problem there was a woman in her daughter's side.
Speaker 2: As they didn't look in it first, it's there.
Speaker 7: So a woman and her four year old daughter are using that.
Speaker 4: That's not fun.
Speaker 1: Your life might be forever changed.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Once I got I got sprayed by a skunk a long time kid, and my grandma was like, you need to get into bath a tomato juice. And so we didn't have a lot of tomato juice, but we had some, and so she poured the water and she poured tomato juice in and it's like mix it up and I get in And that was gross, but it kind of helped. And I think that was probably like an old wives tale. Now that that being said, I think you need to go like fall in the whole planet of tomatoes. Yeah, if a porta potty turns over on you, you should just live in a tomato for like a month to get that smell.
Speaker 7: But here's the bath part. The way he pushed it. The door was down on the ground, didn't get out, so they couldn't get out there on the screen bro help help. No injuries, but covered in VCS.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I hear you. Here's the thing name I don't They might be going to help for that one. Yeah, that one, Like there are really bad things you can do, but that one's that you might get like one of those specials fast passes for that one. How quick do you think they ran out of there? We gotta get out of here. I don't like thinking about it anymore.
Speaker 2: Un much that your baehead story of the day, lunchbox try to save a life and he wants to know if we would have done the same.
Speaker 4: So what situation?
Speaker 7: I was at Target and I was had a bathroom situation where I had to go sit on the.
Speaker 4: Pot that's called bathroom.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so I'm sitting in there and the stall next to me, the dude starts coughing, and I thought, maybe he's choking to death.
Speaker 4: Pants down himlick, let's go.
Speaker 7: And so I pulled out the phone and I started banging on the stall neck to see if he was okay. Yeah, I wanted to check on him.
Speaker 4: And so you recorded this.
Speaker 7: I recorded it. Okay, here we go, stall too.
Speaker 4: You okay?
Speaker 8: I heard you coughing. I guess you're okay. I just heard you coughing. So I thought it asked sorry to make it awkward.
Speaker 7: He never responded he was dead?
Speaker 6: Is he dead?
Speaker 4: That was my question? Is he dead?
Speaker 7: Or was that him flushing? That was him flushing and jetting And no, no answer. And so I was just like, man, I was scared because it was like fifteen seconds of coffin slash choking. I was like, man, do might be dying?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you get your phone out to capture the coughing?
Speaker 4: If is that long? Probably allergy season two? Or did it sound like he was choking on something?
Speaker 7: This would have been choking. I mean people eat in the bathroom where he could have had like a peppermint or a butterscotch, where there's original.
Speaker 4: Okay, And what would you have done if he's like help and he's sitting on the toilet, Man, I had to go in, but pants down here, hands down, highlight.
Speaker 7: I would Hey, if that's what's got to be done.
Speaker 4: I mean, you have said before if there's a dude that needs CPR, it's gonna be tough for you.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean i'd pull up my pants before I went in.
Speaker 4: But you gotta be done. You don't have time to pull up your pants.
Speaker 7: No, I gotta pull up my pants.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'm not going you ever had a ruby pants down? It's just like kind of a waddle.
Speaker 2: This guy probably wasn't even coughing that much, and he gets harassed by Lunchbox sitting on the toilet next to him.
Speaker 4: So how did lunchbox save a life? I don't understand. I try, have you beat on the wall and to see if he was okay? And what do we have done the same?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, not in this situation.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: If it was such a long, bad cough, why did you not record the cough?
Speaker 7: Okay? Maybe it was about five seconds?
Speaker 4: Okay, I was like, no, it was a couple in it was like coughing because lunch lunch smells so bad. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we just uncovered when of lunchbugs is a little interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he goes into bathroom beats on the wall.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I'm a hero, You're not a hero.
Speaker 4: That's what's up with today's show? Morgan? What is on the Bobby Bone Show podcast today?
Speaker 7: Well, two people on the show have the same mysterious rash.
Speaker 2: You know, I forgot about it like that two people on this show have the same and it looks like a rash that is transmittable.
Speaker 4: Actually, they had the same mysterious rash. Go listen to that. On the podcast what Else.
Speaker 5: We debated having a bank robber for your partner or someone who has a fetish of.
Speaker 4: Being a baby. I forgot about that too, Man, what a show? Today's ben one other thing and we shared some TV and movie show recommendations. That's it. Check out the Bobby Bone Show podcast.
Speaker 2: They'll also be a new episode of twenty five Whistles on today where there's a listener. I'm giving a bunch of money too, to go make me a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know this person?
Speaker 4: Nope? What do you mean by bunch? Random?
Speaker 6: DM?
Speaker 4: But why do you trust him? He's coming in the studio. He's in the studio, so I'm trusting him to do that. That'd be on twenty five Whistles today. And do you know about it yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I don't. Yeah, no, making me have to go listen to that?
Speaker 1: That what that sports show? Yeah? Great podcasts like that crawd oh, it's because it's sports.
Speaker 2: But did you listen to the last time what we said go listen? So then you said you keep and you haven't done it once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because no, I have it on the mic.
Speaker 4: Talk about the celebrity that I met. That my cue, I DM, you didn't know.
Speaker 2: It's not your cue. If I look at your phone right now, it's exactly exactly that's right. We catch it all right, check it out.
Speaker 4: So Bobby Bone Show Podcast twenty five whistles both of those and that's it. We got to go see tomorrow. Bye but Bobby phones Bobby Bone Show