Speaker 1: Let's get to this. Ronnie's mom came over and taught him something about doing the laundry. There are things in life they just don't teach you.
Speaker 2: I wish we.
Speaker 1: Got taught more stuff that's practical in school.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: We talked about this before, right, just the checkbook. I mean, I think we had an elective class on that once. We had to elect to take it. But like four one K that type of stuff, those things that you realize that when you start a job you have to fill out or pay attention to. And you go, oh, yeah, for sure, for sure, I know what that means. And then you chat GPT at all laundry. Same thing, Ronnie, what did your mom teach you when she came by to visit?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. So basically this is a crazy story because I have been living in my apartment for years and she comes over and literally empties my lint trap. And when I tell you, guys, it was like a pillow of lint came out of there. It was so big and I'm sit You're wondering, like, why is my clothes taking so long to drive? And she found it in one second. It was the craziest.
Speaker 1: Things on Instagram. It was very funny because I saw the lint was massive. It was it was brick so thick. It was a big brick of lint.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're supposed to take out the lint like I do it every time, every time a couple of days.
Speaker 1: No, I think after every use. You're supposed to clean out every single use. Yeah, I think so, and end the little container around it too.
Speaker 2: Listen, I know that you guys, but I could not find it. That's the problem. And see if you guys are gonna think I'm crazy because my dryer it really isn't a hit like a hidden spot, and I could not find it. And my mom comes and empties it immediately, which I'm like, I don't even know how she found it. But I did post it and people were like, oh my goodness, you could have started a fire and all this.
Speaker 1: It's very is it. I didn't evenize it was so dangerous.
Speaker 2: In same Yeah, they said like, oh, if it gets too hot then it can catch on fire. Well you're saying I would have blamed the dryer company. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Could you please put a red sign in an arrow where the door is for the lint trap?
Speaker 2: Yes, Like I have to do a follow up video for you guys, just so you can. I want you guys to see where it would be and if you guys would figure out how to pull it up. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: There are there are things like that I can't I can't find things under my hood either.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: You just thought yours didn't come with one.
Speaker 2: You're just like I did, think that it just didn't come with one. I was like, maybe I automatically disposed.
Speaker 1: And the limb the lintless dryer, it's the new ego, lintless dry I'm not one, Ronnie. Thank you for letting us wake you up, and thank you for sharing this piece of learning, because it's true. We may not check this enough and clean this enough. If we can even find it, we'll see in a little bit. Go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: Thank you, bye
Speaker 1: Bye, and thank you