Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of the Bust and Spring Football Tour. Before we get into everything, we are presented by the most dependable, hardest working truck on the road, the Chevy Silverado. It is grit, dependable, dependable, durable, reliable, accountable, just like these two gentlemen we have on Zach Ziner correct zz zz and Trevor Keegan a couple of hogs. I'm fired up that we have a couple of hogs on the pod because the boy All American College Football Hall of.
Speaker 2: Fame, Michigan Ring of Honor. Yeah, Taylor Lawan, you got it.
Speaker 1: We got a couple of boys now and and and Trevor. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are a number seventy seven. You gotta respect the sevens. Welcome to the show. Boys, gotta respect the seventh. How do you guys feel excited to be here?
Speaker 3: I'm excited. Yeah, Yeah, it's gonna be fun. Hell yeah static.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You in December saying you guys were coming here, and I was like, yeah, we'll see, but yeah, it's pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: Here we are.
Speaker 6: We made the cut right Yeah.
Speaker 7: He was a whole list of dudes and I was like, those two right there, those are the fucking guys we want, right.
Speaker 1: He picked seventy seven because the boy I be a little background, you could say.
Speaker 5: No, I grew up a Michigan fan. So my mom's from Livonia, and uh, where are you from. I'm from Crystal like Illinois. Okay, cool, my mom's from Livonia and I've been growing up for the Michigan Ohio state rivalry. So I mean I was watching you, I was watching Jake Long those guys like that, and I was offered it when I got here, and I was like, yeah, no doubt, hell yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's kind of a little background.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I know you're excited too.
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking at my guy smiling. He's number seventy seven. He's got an arm sleeve dad, He's got a little beard like you got. He's kind of got there, Taylor. Taylor chopped the sides off. He kind of has the same kind of cut as you know. I'm like, all this, dude, it's like tail.
Speaker 7: He is not even the same we looked Tod. He's like the well put together version of me.
Speaker 6: I was homeless for this bit.
Speaker 7: You guys are the exact same, the same exact dude, no question, so you so you grew up a Michigan fan watching the Michigan Hise State games. Obviously when you're growing up spoiler alert, wasn't going great for Michigan all the time.
Speaker 6: That's correct, So why why do you not flip sides? Especially?
Speaker 2: That's why I asked you, are you from Michigan or where you're from? Was?
Speaker 7: I was wondering because if you were from yeah, I'm actually from Ipsilania. It's like, oh, that's obvious. But with you know, being from Illinois, you're just in Big ten country. You could have been a Nebraska guy.
Speaker 6: For all I know.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Thank god you were, But like, so, at what point, why did you said a hand riding, riding and dying with.
Speaker 5: Michigan all the way through. Well, so it came down to my top three. It was here, Georgia and Penn State, the big names.
Speaker 1: Dude, show the SEC boys love Georgia.
Speaker 2: Do you have Alabama?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So if you have Alabama, have to say I had Alabama, Georgia, Penn State Georgia one though, yeah.
Speaker 6: Georgia A chill, Hey the boys got I mean, it wasn't a good deal for.
Speaker 1: Us oh, forg yeah, my fault fault.
Speaker 2: That was boys, what happened?
Speaker 1: That was an assholepen like, let's just call it what it is.
Speaker 2: I started to get going a little bit. Yeah, because the big ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so not just said that. That's life. So uh so, why did you decide you're gonna ride her down in MESHI?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I loved all three schools, and it just came down to, you know, like, I got family twenty minutes away from the university. I could drive it back and forth from school. So it just made sense for me. And uh, you know, I love the tradition. I love everything about Michigan.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I love that about you. Is easy where you from.
Speaker 3: I grew up in Florida, but in Boston, Florida the into Boston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dad's job move us up there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's yeah in Boston with that chain, you see, he's got that thick change.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw him on there in the bubble of nothing.
Speaker 6: Your net green, wasn't that man?
Speaker 2: I and I L deals?
Speaker 7: Now, Huh that little thing paid for that, didn't It did a little signing up there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tell us about the n I L deals? We got going on boys.
Speaker 3: You know, they're they're starting to come, they're starting.
Speaker 4: The street.
Speaker 2: Do you guys still get chips?
Speaker 7: Oh, y'all don't get chips, right, they're like little coupons and mister Spots get like all the wings and a couple of sobs. You know, Keith is the homie too. Some cheese fries for you. Oh dude, So Spots give you guys an I l deal. That's amazing?
Speaker 4: Was that?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 2: That all we're doing. We got the wet some stuff in the words I've seen.
Speaker 1: Ohio State's got that ship ramped up. They're in the media everywhere. I'm not I'm not lying that they got like two.
Speaker 6: Point you're becoming public enemy number one.
Speaker 2: That's all right, So we gotta we need something. Yeah, that's well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Here's the deal with nil deals is we're at Nebraska and we're living out in Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys got a bunch of free corn out there.
Speaker 2: The ships, figure deals, trucks, apartments. Dude.
Speaker 7: The quarterback Casey Thompson, he's like, he's like, if you're a starter, if you're a starter in a so you can make six figures a year doing that, and so Michigan.
Speaker 2: Look, we got to do something, but stuff up, no doubt about. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was, he was transferred.
Speaker 4: And starters.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: We got a kids book coming out though soon. Ship.
Speaker 2: What's the kids book about?
Speaker 3: It's about like us. It's about me, Trevor and Ryan Hayes. Uh, the Men up Front, like kind of about our life, the season and that kind of stuff. So plug it, man, what's it's dropping soon?
Speaker 4: It's called The Men up Front.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's like an animated kid's book of us. Hard copy. It's nice.
Speaker 6: You're gonna sell it's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a copy of that, that's a fire.
Speaker 2: We got a pub that. Do you know when the date drops?
Speaker 4: H We we don't know the day yet. We have the link.
Speaker 3: We're still trying to get like the books, and you know it's hard right now with the all the shipping and the apply chain.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a deal out here.
Speaker 6: Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 7: The streets of the ghetto out here in the North America's right, the suburbs out there.
Speaker 1: All the Michigan's faithful listening right now. If you don't support these boys and go buy that children's book.
Speaker 7: Buy ten copies, start dishing them out. Teach my kid to read them that damn book.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Come on, Uh, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I am about to be in the Seven Days much any day now. I would rather come out here instead of you know, wait to see if that thing drops in the next few hours.
Speaker 7: Right, but get the album drop, you don't just set up shop a couple of weeks before.
Speaker 6: We'll get there when it's.
Speaker 1: There, Yes, exactly. And it seems like I can read them this children's book. I can read her this old.
Speaker 6: Children's so like, what's the storyline of this children's book?
Speaker 2: Like where do we start? Where do we end? Don't give me the middle.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like, uh, we started like preseason. It kind of like takes you through the season a little bit like where we're from, Where we're from, yeah, uh, kind of about us, our hobbies, stuff like that, and the ends like us swum the Big Time Championship.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's fucking rat.
Speaker 1: But you don't get to include or is the college football playoff in there?
Speaker 7: We won three games last year, the greatest, no doubt, no.
Speaker 2: Doubt, greatest football team of all time?
Speaker 1: Did you not walk away from that game respecting the brask even though they hadn't you know that was but.
Speaker 4: I couldn't hear anything.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Is that a lot of stadium in the Big Ten for.
Speaker 4: The games last year? It was by far.
Speaker 7: Hey that's all I needed, But I know we needed thatation trophy heater.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good recruiting pitch for us. That game was live, though, and I was there and it sucked. You guys got that little bullshit, Uh stalemate, You guys don't.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they shift the ball from when they five seconds.
Speaker 4: To push the pile. You know what I mean. They're trying to feel the walk on the field.
Speaker 6: I thought the play was over, like you're about to go in. You just posted by the cheerleaders the whole game. You gotta pick your battles shot the oh really in Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that for.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna sit here and talk about college like what are you doing. I'm saying decent for any recruits out there listening. Hey, boys, the Huskers they're corn fed, they grow them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're thick out there for sure.
Speaker 7: But they had a nice little fan base, not quite fande.
Speaker 6: They're so nice.
Speaker 5: Ever, the game I mean you said c b you know, talking ship to all the you like that, huh.
Speaker 2: Chris.
Speaker 5: To us like, hey, congratulations, you played a bazy.
Speaker 2: It's the weirdest thing. Man's mind is crazy.
Speaker 1: We're about to say not, you know, incredible fan base not as good as Michigan, Dude, Nebraska is fan base is better than Michigan.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we gotta.
Speaker 4: Go here again.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I don't want to fight with you, Bud there bro, but it's good to give people their flowers. Like you guys have an incredible tradition, an incredible program, it's historic, most winning is perth phenomenal facilities.
Speaker 2: But we're we're truly talking fan base.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know what those T shirt sales did?
Speaker 1: You guys don't sell I haven't sold out for however many decades we sold out of games.
Speaker 2: I think we've sold out for not longer than this.
Speaker 7: Over two hundred and sixty games, chriszy bear, pull that up. See how many you don't want to sell its y'all. I have had consecutive sellouts the big houses had.
Speaker 2: When I played, I was there.
Speaker 1: I was part of the three hundredth in a row when I played we're still going.
Speaker 2: You can see, dude, how many fans are your stands? Ninety thousand? That's not He literally just says, allowed a stadium. He plays the way.
Speaker 6: You built dude.
Speaker 7: Hey, go to the architect and say, great fucking job that sh was building the twenties.
Speaker 6: Bro, They can't help you.
Speaker 7: Take your dull those you're sitting in the middle, and they go cover it up. And then there's literally a tractor under the football stadium there when I hey, listen, when I got there, those those suits weren't even done yet.
Speaker 2: But my first year.
Speaker 7: Oh and it was like people reading newspapers out there. I'll give you that for one hundred and ten.
Speaker 6: It's not that loud.
Speaker 7: We need to get some some big money people in their owner of the owner of the Dolphins. He's coming with a couple of bees having toys it. Let's put some arches on this thing. You know what I'm saying. Bring that noise down. You guys know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: The tough part about it is knowing that you guys have like it's still like the most fans in the stadium right one, is it still you guys?
Speaker 2: I think it was the record Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, what crazy when you guys hold capacity. You just spoke at a turn Chris, What is it, Chris? One hundred and fifteen games in a row.
Speaker 7: Yeah, very straight, which is a few less than Nebrasketball like we got. If you take our fifteen thousand people more and just keep adding it up a little, Nichols and dimes, nickels and dimes, nickels and dimes, bank, those are turning into dollars.
Speaker 2: What do dollars due? Hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 6: We're not beating you by so much.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 2: Man. We're in Michigan right now.
Speaker 7: But I will say this about Nebraska because we're going to give out flowers like Nebraska party space tripies. Nebraska. Their fans are incredible. Their fans are extremely nice. When I went to Nebraska, I felt like I was home. I was like, damn, these people are taking care of me. I almost want to somebody's house. Had dinner one night because they invited me. It was that it was that nice little place except for the fire pet, their dog. Leave maybe sleep over. I didn't know what I was gonna do, but at that point I felt like I was able to do whatever I wanted. You know what I'm saying, That's how beautiful Nebraska was. Ohio State, you guys kicked the ship out of this year and not I could say, Hey, the team did great, y'all kicked the ship out of them this year.
Speaker 5: But what was it?
Speaker 2: What was the deal with the How happy were you guys? And what was that night?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Where were we at? We're at ricks?
Speaker 6: The night sucks. The night sucked?
Speaker 2: To get after it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do you mean? The night sucked? So it was it was a blizzard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that day.
Speaker 6: So it took me two hours to get home after the game.
Speaker 2: Where do you live?
Speaker 6: I lived about a mile? Uh that was down down South State Street.
Speaker 5: I got you okay, yeah, but I mean I get back, I will hang out with my family.
Speaker 6: My parents were like, hey, let's worr a bunch of pizzas.
Speaker 5: Like it took like an hour and a half for the fucking pizzas to get there. I'm trying to get after it. My boys left, so I'll just sitting there chilling my parents after the high steak care but I mean it was fine, but they were all out, but it sucked for me.
Speaker 7: Okay, Hey, that's a depressing as story for the first time twenty eleven, yeah, I mean and the second or third time in twenty years. Yeah, you got to get your snow boots on, dude, you get your nothing that's holding.
Speaker 6: You hop on the paddages right there. But you know that's fucking woll all right, Hey, let's let's pivot to this. What did you do?
Speaker 4: Did a pretty great night?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, the snow budgets for abab to get back. But you know, once we did get back, you know, we started to get after you know, the scorekeepers keeps skpe.
Speaker 2: We'll probably go there at night.
Speaker 6: Friday.
Speaker 2: What's it on the Friday?
Speaker 6: Now, tables on the dance floor? What is tables night? Or home big good night?
Speaker 3: It's bad for your actual tables on the dance floor. A skeeps, Oh really, there's like no one there. Yeah, that's where you're going tonight. Hey, we had gone hair, they got great food.
Speaker 7: I'm sure people will start turning off for you. Yeah, dude, Hey, listen, we have ninety six percent men following We walked into Buddy Barry's bar in Nebraska, dude, and.
Speaker 6: It was like so many penises, dude. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: Will.
Speaker 7: I was in the corner at one point and when guy guys are kind of sad, I'm not gonna lie you guys, because look at Will.
Speaker 6: It was just like the little like channing Will's name, like picking them up.
Speaker 2: You want a shot, dude?
Speaker 6: It was like Oprah, Dude.
Speaker 2: Everybody was just giving us shots.
Speaker 6: It was wild.
Speaker 2: It was a crazy deal. So what's the deal on Friday nights? I don't know, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're a little buttoned up right now?
Speaker 6: Loosen it up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're a greater.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, boys.
Speaker 1: Is the old Lineman, the old Lion is the best group on the team. Best have the most fun, you have the best stories. This is the fucking times. Talk about we banter.
Speaker 6: You say it, you.
Speaker 7: Don't like it, Snip snip, will cut it. I need to hear some heat boys, Brown Jug. Oh yeah, the dregs Parry, Yeah yeah, pair of reps, dude, Parr's a great day.
Speaker 6: The Jug awesome dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's always calling about recruits. Are we going to the jug tonight? We'll go to the drug tonight. Where should we go tonight?
Speaker 6: Friday Friday.
Speaker 2: You guys just want to gave yesterday to the frat parties tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean people just tell me where to go. That's where I go.
Speaker 6: This dude, day is like that out there.
Speaker 2: Huh, little tail of one.
Speaker 6: He looks like bigger than me. Dude. Yeah, how does this make you feel? This is a Jordan jersey. They gave me this. This is georg jersey.
Speaker 2: Make you feel your No, it's a Jordan one. This one's yours. Mine's the Adidas one slapping in the when you're.
Speaker 4: Walking Annequin downstairs?
Speaker 2: How fucking hype is that?
Speaker 4: That's pretty?
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 7: I was like, dude, they gave me fire six pack apps. Oh my god, everything the bul insane wearing that that's wild. Dude detailing look at like, it's like how they make it up. I don't meet your heroes, right.
Speaker 6: You go out there, you're like, yeah, he was this big.
Speaker 7: You gotta see me, And you're like, ain't that big?
Speaker 6: Is a brick ship?
Speaker 7: No, no doubt? Here you running to that shoulder. Guy's fucking neck is massive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a couple.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the college. Fool of a playoff?
Speaker 6: Dude, all right, what I'm not I'm not doing that, right, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree.
Speaker 7: So you guys dominate a hollow state, treating like little dirty girl scouts.
Speaker 6: It was bad, all right. You guys go to the college.
Speaker 7: Football playoffs and let's call a spade of spade, it was tough.
Speaker 2: I went to a friend's house.
Speaker 4: I'm hype.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know I'm a Michigan guy right at that moment.
Speaker 7: And we're all blue. And so I go to this New Year's Eve party. I don't even know his New Years party. My buddy's like, hey, do you want to come watch a game?
Speaker 6: I'm like yeah.
Speaker 7: People start piling in, start drinking. I'm like, dude, first off, play the Dolphins tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Tackon off. Like I thought we were here to watch the game.
Speaker 7: So I ended up going upstairs and watching the game by myself, yelling at the screen because it started, it started tough.
Speaker 6: And it ended worse. So what was that experience? Like that had to be a hard fucking deal. Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: It was cheeks, but uh, you know, they were a really good defense. Like I'm gonna give all the credit, but you know we played like ship. Uh you know, they switched up a lot of their scheme doing uh replacement zones and everything. They didn't do that too much during the season, I mean, not big excuses, but you know they're pretty damn talentough.
Speaker 2: Their whole front seven right, yeah, I mean that whole defense is like NFL bound, Like they're.
Speaker 7: Still they had the missing link at nose tackle. Dude, he has a six nine or in a four eight two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think was four to seven something.
Speaker 7: No ship, I saw the unofficials at four eight too, but if it's four seven seven eight or so, it was fifty pounds heavier than he ran.
Speaker 6: A fester forty than that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's a monster of a human being. Bro, He's a monster the combat.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I'm a freak and I'm watching this dude, like, oh, I ain't shit.
Speaker 1: It's a nuts man watching these dues movie Bigger, faster, stronger, like every year. Right, It's just so tough, bro, because it's like, you guys are the representation of the Big ten.
Speaker 2: Do you guys feel that?
Speaker 1: Do you guys feel like, yeah, we got the Big ten on our back going into this gosptball playoff like.
Speaker 7: Lokate, like Iowa Penn State. Everyone's like, all right, now we're we're Michigan fans.
Speaker 5: I mean it felt like we were just gable beat them and everybody was rooting for us and just let everybody.
Speaker 2: Down, but let me down for sure.
Speaker 6: Well, I apologize.
Speaker 2: I was so fired up though.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm like, I'm talking the most shit and like GARYT he's an SEC guy, the Tennessee Boys, Garrett went to Alabama.
Speaker 6: Put that.
Speaker 2: He went to Alabama. So we're just I'm just talking ship, dude.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like the most shit for you guys, and then that game happens. I'm like, motherfucker, like didn't even show my face the next day type of thing.
Speaker 7: So when you when you guys go to that game, when you leave, like, what are your takeaways? Like, how do you guys beat the SEC?
Speaker 6: Essentially?
Speaker 3: I think, you know, we got to play a better game. We made some mistakes ourselves.
Speaker 6: Uh, but as an offensive liners a collective unit, you I.
Speaker 3: Think, as a collective unit, but I mean offensive line there front seven.
Speaker 4: I mean, as you said, we're insanely talented.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh so you know it was a good matchup.
Speaker 3: I would love to get that game back, you know, do some things different, but uh, you know they're just super good.
Speaker 2: You personally are you Like, how'd you play?
Speaker 3: I played decent? You know, I made I made a few mistakes here and there. Yeah, I wish I could back a couple of plays, but uh, you know, just we're a unit, so one guy makes a mistake, you know, the entire team.
Speaker 6: They were a lot of games too, and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Super fast, I mean incredibly incredibly quick. The twitch on the some of those guys were pretty crazy to.
Speaker 1: Speaking of unit though, you guys won what is it called the Joe Moore that's like a representation of the entire unit, right, that's correct?
Speaker 2: Was that dope to win?
Speaker 5: I mean we were imber during springball last here it was like, oh the offensive line, that's gonna be the weak point of the team. We're just like, no, fuck that, Like coach, more like just just grade this mentality into us. And ever since the spring ball last year, we're like, dude, we're gonna sucking win this thing. And we had leadership with like the startis uh stubor and they just carried us.
Speaker 6: I mean, the starters.
Speaker 5: He's not the most talented, do He's not the most you look at it, that doesn't have that wild factor. But the dude's got a mentality and like grit like no other. Like he's got back problems, could barely even get up out of his chair and beatings.
Speaker 2: He's going in to the draft.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he has anymore, but dude, he can even get up, like out of his chair.
Speaker 6: Yeah those days.
Speaker 2: If he's going in the draft, we probably gonna cut this. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 5: Just the ultimate leader man, and you know we rallied around him, and uh the Titans did a great job too.
Speaker 7: You know, they helped us a lot with that units of tight end for sure. Oh yeah, who was the other guy you were talking about that right? The right tackle?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: That's okay, Yeah, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so awesome.
Speaker 2: Do you lose those guys? What do you do now?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: What who's who's replacing? Are you guys able to repeat? Do you think you're gonna be able to do that this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I think honestly, we got a good shot repeating this year.
Speaker 4: I mean we had Olu come in.
Speaker 3: He's a grad transfer from UH Virginia, so he's been a great addition, and then you know, we got a battle going on at right tackle right now to see who's gonna win that between Trente and Carson. So uh, I think we have a really good shot of repeating this year them old battles.
Speaker 2: Boy, should we shall we get into it? I think it's time the Duke.
Speaker 1: Cannon final segment of the day of the day outstanding, the official scent of the Boys.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you a little something about these things.
Speaker 7: Boys, let him smell it. So you're gonna get a couple of packs of these And I know you got that. Oh I can't cut that.
Speaker 2: I know you got that.
Speaker 7: I know you got that other those other brand in there that probably just crush your skin right they you can't use enough lotion to even fix it. This right here smells fantastic, fantastic, and it'll leave your skin feeling amazing too.
Speaker 6: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Put your finger in that. Don't even smell. Put your finger first. Grab it on the net. It needs to be in everybody's locker. The official sense of the boys. They got they got body wash shampoo.
Speaker 1: I use their thickening hair shampoo because you know, I get a little get a little.
Speaker 2: Thin up a little bit. And then also we got our.
Speaker 1: Little in ideal with you guys that will give you this after the show is over.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna get all this stuff. It's all right, n I L. D. From the boys.
Speaker 6: Do you appreciate my.
Speaker 2: But this final segment, dude, and do you have a little question? All you got it? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Because again, you guys move as a unit, your seniors right rising, junior rising? Okay, good, so you're the older part. You guys are the ones who kind of command the unit. What do you guys do to these poor freshmen? We just had Kate on. He talked about the treatment he got as a freshman when he went into the shower on the wrong end and all the old linemen came around him naked and cry to him and basically bullied him.
Speaker 2: And then going to the other side.
Speaker 1: Some good story, some good old fashioned locker rooms, locker room stories that the good old boys were the young kids.
Speaker 7: Let's say, let's say a freshman steps out of line and off it's a line freshman. He starts mouthing off a little bit, starts killing. How do you put him in his place?
Speaker 5: So that's got to change a little bit since your time here. I mean, uh, CB told me a little story. It ain't like that to tell you.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of stories.
Speaker 7: You can tell that story because it's probably a lie, right, tell the story.
Speaker 2: Don't say names, and just talk about how it is. Let it.
Speaker 6: You can tell getting cut for sure.
Speaker 7: Oh that does gotta get caught.
Speaker 4: Like what do you do?
Speaker 6: I'm like, hey, you step out, you missed your run.
Speaker 7: I get him then put him the put him in the basket, throw him in the shower of the cold shower or.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Like have you guys gotten like initiated or what initiations do.
Speaker 2: You guys do?
Speaker 1: I know you guys got sucking something lining room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if they're on bullshit, you know, we just kind of harp on them. We don't do anything to you know, the norm, but we'll make them do like monkey rolls, just roll down the field and stuff. If they miss class.
Speaker 2: Do you crowd around fresh freshman naked in the shriff they stand on the wrong.
Speaker 5: Side, Yeah, absolutely, Like the way we were towels like we'll have up here, you know, cockt just hanging out. You know, that's the locker room though, that's the locker room.
Speaker 1: The locker room is the best vibe. It's just a melting pot of everybody. You just have the most fun.
Speaker 2: The most outstanding dude.
Speaker 7: One thing we talk about playing football just in general, is a lot of meat peaking going on around there.
Speaker 6: And if you say you don't, you're lying.
Speaker 2: So I know you've walked on that. I know you've walked.
Speaker 6: About the night and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. You walk in there, you catch.
Speaker 6: It, Mike, see a hammer like you.
Speaker 7: When I was When I was here, we had a guy I'm not going to say his name, but that thing was like this bottle and.
Speaker 6: It would just slam it over to the left.
Speaker 7: Me one day faced with that thing, like yelling at it because they.
Speaker 6: Put me to shame.
Speaker 7: I'm like this pinky, I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to like look at it, like how do I like, I'm not gonna better tie a string to it and have a cargo to make it.
Speaker 2: Bigger or something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: This dude was limitless. During the season.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting there at my locker, I just look over and doing on our team. He's facing away from me, and I can see it in between his legs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, with snakes on our his hair and some little snake.
Speaker 2: Just kind of coming on.
Speaker 6: You saw it just coming out. What's up?
Speaker 2: That is fucking crazy? You know? That ship is so funny.
Speaker 1: We grab like DB's, you know, rip rip them out of their towel, grab DB's and like go and throw them in like trash cans or cold tubs and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's all I got. That was the story. I had.
Speaker 7: The worst thing I ever did here was we were running gassers one time and this kid was not making his gassers at all. I was getting so pissed and so we had like helmets and shoulder pats on and I took my helmet off and I fucking over the cross his face. Trash leadership, terrible leadership. But he made that next gasser that is I know that was a terrible leader. When I was here, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, that's that's crazy as him.
Speaker 1: Like I was sitting there and I won't say names, but a linebacker standing next to me, a wide receiver comes down a come like kind of the same thing we're missing times or you know, Dobson, he had that little neck vein.
Speaker 6: Dobson was his his strain coach Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great guy, awesome dude, shout out to do but he was like losing his ship about stuff and uh a wide receiver step.
Speaker 6: So hey, come on, guys, like, we gotta make this.
Speaker 2: And my boy, he was my roommate linebacker.
Speaker 1: He says, hey, man, shut the fuck up, leans back and says what smoked.
Speaker 2: In the face.
Speaker 1: We're yeah, dude like, and nobody said a ward thubs like on the line.
Speaker 4: On the ground.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy. So nothing like that.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen, this sounds like you guy are much better leaders than I was here. You guys have absolutely killed I'm super happy for you guys. Love watching you guys too, because obviously, playing here you just want everything to always be better than how you left it. And when I was here it was it was no good. So I'm so stoked you guys have brought the tradition back to what it is. Really big fans of you guys, thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I still send off man Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, he's a little amimalbox things cannon.
Speaker 6: That's funny. He's sweet man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stacked the whole one. There we go, that's what we need. There stacked the whole.
Speaker 6: Gotta get all the boys right
Speaker 2: Enough for clowns, clowns, enough clowns,