Speaker 1: There's that many of you in the same town. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and more.
Speaker 1: And by yeah, I mean mostly unhinged. People got a lot of flak during the radio show for calling Wooster mass a small town. I guess it depends on your definition of small I grew up in like really small towns, so to me, small town means two thousand. But I've tried to adjust my sales over the years because I realize a lot of city people call a place like Wooster mass a small town. It's two hundred thousand people. It's not a giant city, but it's two hundred thousand people. So you see, they're one of the big forty eight hours or something. There's a murder that was this in Scott City, Kansas.
Speaker 2: That was their big feature.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to catch that.
Speaker 2: Scott City was on the map this past couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Really, I'll have one of the big procedure. There was a murder there. Yeah, that might be the first one, and maybe ever, I don't know. That's where I'm from. So this is Worcester, Massachusetts, and they were they voted last night to become a sanctuary city for transgender and gender diverse people, even though sanctuary from one from Trump. I guess you'll it'll be clear when you start hearing all these people come to the microphone and make the argument for why it needs to be a transgender city. And this goes on for a long, long, long time. I don't know how many minutes of this we're going to do, or how often we're going to interrupt and comment. I wish you could see the visuals, because the visuals matter a lot. It ranges from people that look just like the guy you're gonna hear, who say I get misgendered every day, just looks like a regular forty year old dude. And what am I supposed to do? I mean, if if you go by a different pronoun than he and you look in dress like that, am I supposed to ask every single person I meet?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I guess that is their argument. You are supposed to ask every person you meet well.
Speaker 2: And remember, with the neo Marxists, the critical theory, the radical gender theory, people, the point is not the sex. The point is your submission to run them.
Speaker 1: But my point was the visual is a lot of a lot of crazy colored hair and a lot of really weird clothes and a lot of piercings and tattoos and that sort of thing. But anyway, here we go.
Speaker 4: I need the city to protect me because the federal government won't. And if you think you're afraid of Trump, you should see how afraid of Trump I am. Yes, I can. If you say that you're afraid of Trump, and that's why you don't want city to be the city to be a space, save space for trans people, you better prepare for trans people to make this a very unsaved space.
Speaker 1: I'm shaking right now. I don't want to be here.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I'm not taking too long pleading for my life. You remember how many children I have? How many? And that two of them are trans?
Speaker 6: I speak as both the B and the T in the LGBT.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we start there, Michael.
Speaker 7: There's so much already, oh yeash, so much mental illness.
Speaker 2: Right and desperate need to be afraid in the victim because that gets you social currents.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, am I taking too much time pleading for my life? Your life is at risk. Meanwhile, you'll talk about it.
Speaker 7: The only threat that's been posed was the girl speaking before him.
Speaker 1: Excellent point. The only threat that has actually occurred around The trans issue came from a transperson that we will make this an unsafe space if you don't make Wooster mass a sanctuary city for trans whatever the hell that means. But the woman, I'm trans and my two kids are trans, Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Like we said on the show, trans children are like vegan cats. We know who's making that decision.
Speaker 5: I'm multiply just.
Speaker 4: I have Ellers Danlos syndrome, which is a connective tissue disorder that causes me immense physical pain. I'm on the autism spectrum, and I have NARCOLEPSI, and I couldn't drive myself here, so I had to hide from my driver that I was in drag, which is not an easy thing to do.
Speaker 5: I do not want to be here. It's my day off. I do not want to be in your dms.
Speaker 4: I do not want to be in your email in boxes.
Speaker 7: I do not want my creativity writing disc tracks like Kendrick.
Speaker 8: I don't want to spend an hour applying glitter on my face so that you will hear and see me.
Speaker 5: I want you to listen to me.
Speaker 3: Let us remember that the Nazis burned the books that the Nazis burned books on gender sciences first. Now the administration has villainized and margulized migrant workers, trans lg LGBT people, and even special needs, denying life saving and a firm and care.
Speaker 1: It's justin true. Poor guy had his moment, just couldn't get through that. You were shaking your head at one of those, Katie, I don't remember which one it was, the violently.
Speaker 7: It was the first of all, the chick that said.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be putting glitter on my face.
Speaker 6: You would.
Speaker 7: You would absolutely be doing that every day. It's part of you who what your holes stick?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's gonna happen. And the other force to be seen you have to put glitter on your face. No, I think you kind of like putting glitter on your face.
Speaker 7: This was a very well constructed glitter beard. She's done it before. And second of all, they all sound like they're having temper tantrums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of them. It's like the coin of the realm. For whatever reason, you have to be Yeah, you have to be on the verge of losing it, like a meltdown.
Speaker 2: Well, it reminds me of even certain brands of verbon politics. You must be shouting indignantly and waving your finger to be taken seriously. It's oh, the ridiculous glitter beard, not a terrible banded name.
Speaker 1: Do a lot of you do YMCA and in the Navy and all those songs, a lot of covers. The poor woman listing off her many many ailments and then how she can't drive because of her narcolepsy. And I'm in drag so it's that much more difficult to get a ride here. Okay, Wow, I don't know. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do to some of you have so many issues, real or imagined.
Speaker 7: That part of me wants to be insensitive and say you can't get a ride because of something self inflicted.
Speaker 2: If that's a right, don't then right, I am gonna drop a truth bomb on you. This is not unexploded and ordinance. It's gonna go off in your braying baby seriously. Now take this seriously, mister and missus America. At various times in their life, particularly very young life, everybody, Hanson, sorry to make you bleep this, every fucking body wanted to be somebody else. It's what we go through as human beings. It doesn't mean you are somebody else. It's just something we go through.
Speaker 1: We got more of this here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh goody, I mean tell me how many of my friends need to die before you do anything me.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're all gone here, suggs.
Speaker 5: Of course we need to continue celebrating Black History Month because in spite of what's coming down from Washington, we all know that we all exist and we all need to be recognized for our existence.
Speaker 9: But be aware that you are a guest in my house when you come, and when you come, know that there are strong queer and trans people in my classroom who will collect you with the quickness.
Speaker 4: My name and drag is Dedie Delight, and my name out of drag is Dewey cosgrovatiansa.
Speaker 8: Gladdie Laruge he the and Drag District III. My legal name is Olivia Danbrosio. My public name is Livy Scanlon. My wife and I own a home in the Canal District.
Speaker 6: I speak as someone who is always misgendered, like all the time people will refer to me as sir, when I prefer it to be referred to as ma'am. I speak as someone who is afraid to use public toilets. I speak as someone who is member of this community and is a queer person.
Speaker 1: So the interesting thing about that guy again is is he presents he's a dude who presents as a dude and dresses dude clothes. He just looks like he looks like any like forty something dad who walked away from his kids soccer practice to the city council meeting. And then he does the whole I get misgendered. I'm afraid to use public toilets. Yeah, we ain cat, why about it?
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're a dude getting the dudes, John, I'm a woman, call me moman. No, you don't get to tell me what to say.
Speaker 1: The poor guy's screaming, how many of my friends need to die before we do this. I'm guessing none of your friends are died, or if you do have a friend who committed suitside, that's horrible.
Speaker 7: But what And also just for a visual that the glitterbeard chick was the one that said he they from District three.
Speaker 1: So oh, how about the little drag name thing. I was unaware of that. So you have a drag name and then your regular name you need to drop to my drag name is you know, sir Francis a Lot or whatever, and then uh, then you give your real name. That's interesting. I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: And for what it's worth, all of us are scared to use public restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah for the wind.
Speaker 1: That that is less than half of the thing we got. We weren't gonna play more of it because I think he got the gist. But as somebody tweeted afterwards, and I think this person was a hateful bigot, but I'll I'll just repeat their tweets. You know what kind of person is out there?
Speaker 2: Brace yourselves?
Speaker 1: Why are there so many mentally ill people? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no kidding. My drag name is Screwedolph the red nosed brain Deer, and I prefer my pronouns. Are they it?
Speaker 1: Well, find some glitter, I guess that's it.