Speaker 1: What's up? Boys?
Speaker 2: This episode of Busting with the Boys is brought to you by Barstool Sports. This week we have on Dustin Lynch. Dustin is a singer and songwriter from Tehula or from Tuhula. Is it to Hula to Lahoma? That's what it is? Tou Lahoma, Tennessee. Speaking of Tulahoma, he just came out with his most recent album, which is named Tulahoma.
Speaker 1: I hoping not fucking that up. Tullahoma to Lahoma.
Speaker 2: He came out with that album in January of twenty twenty this year.
Speaker 1: Go check that out. We had a blast on this episode.
Speaker 2: He was our first interview back on the bus from when we were quarantining.
Speaker 1: And this was all time. Dude.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of good, funny stories, a lot of good a lot of his experiences, his journey, his ups and downs with twenty twenty so far. We talk about how we wipe our ass, the best technique to use. We just basically clown each other a lot. It's a good time, man. You guys are going to really dig this episode again. You can find it on all podcast platforms. Me It really helps us out when you subscribe, resubscribe, share, you know on social media, shut the boys out. All of it helps rate review, leave a funny review. We always have a good time reading those. And you can find us on social media media busting WTB and we have a YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Go subscribe to the YouTube channel. You can watch the episodes. You can. You don't even have to look at your phone because we.
Speaker 2: Provide all the graphics and everything we're talking about right there during the YouTube, during the YouTube experience.
Speaker 1: So go check that out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, before we drop this hook, though, you guys know the drill, I want to talk to you guys about whoop woop is currently. I wouldn't say my favorite app. Twitter is probably my favorite app still, but woop is a very close second because I spent a lot of time on my woop. If you guys don't know, woop is a fitness tracker. It is a strap that you have on your wrist and it measures a lot of good insight and data. Your strain, your daily stressors throughout the day, elevated heart rates. I just said heart rate, but attracks your heart rate throughout the day. It measures your sleep, your HRV, your resting heart rate, your respiratory rate, a lot of good shit. They're partnered with the NFL, They're partnered with the PGA, And the best thing is you don't have to be an athlete to have this strap. I any athlete or fitness person out there, I highly recommend go check out whoop this strap because it is a game changer for me playing football, tracking my data every day, how much sleep I'm getting, how much strain I need to put on my body in the weight room while I'm in season, Like right now, I'm actually looking at how much sleep I need to beginning tonight to not only.
Speaker 3: Perform tomorrow, but to peak tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It gives you options on how much sleep you need to beginning to peak, to perform, and just to get by, which is all in their Sleep Coach part of the app. But another cool thing is their community. They provide you with a lot of good articles, a lot of good insight to read on to help you optimize and perform and just live a healthy lifestyle. Again, you don't need to be an athlete. I'm actually in the middle of getting my dad on this thing because I think there's a lot of benefit to it.
Speaker 1: You get to see how much you're.
Speaker 2: Disturbed throughout the night all again, all of your sleep data, everything, man, and they're hooking us up with fifteen percent off for our listeners. You just got to go to woop dot com. That's Whoop dot com, enter the code busting at checkout, and you get fifteen percent off the subscription. You become a member again. Once you're in, you're in the community, dude. So you can create a team, whether it's family members, a friend group, a team you're a part of. You guys can compete and compare data every day and all day long and just have a healthier lifestyle. I truly think this is the best fitness tracker out there. I wear it every day when I'm at practice or playing in the game. I tape around it because I think all that data is very beneficial for not only that moment, but the next day and.
Speaker 1: The days that come to set myself up better. Uh.
Speaker 2: But again, go to woop dot com, use our use the code busting for fifteen percent off. Sleep better, recover faster, be optimal with the boys. Wear the Whoop strap, shout out Whoop. Now let's let's get to the episode. Drop the fucking hook Blossy. I hope you guys enjoyed this episode with Dustin Lynch. This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 3: Dustin Lynch is on our podcast.
Speaker 4: He doesn't play sports, disrespect spike balls, future professional spike ball player. Anybody who doesn't watch those videos. Those are pretty fire, actually, the spike ball.
Speaker 3: I know they're diving everywhere. Did you play something I'll play calls golf?
Speaker 4: Oh, oh you swing that thing? Huh you play around here?
Speaker 5: I just had had a very satisfied around last two weeks ago, maybe just south of Nashville. Darius Rutger asked me to come out and play on his team.
Speaker 3: And uh, did you guys have it?
Speaker 5: No, we didn't win, but we had a long drive competition. I hadn't had a golf in three years.
Speaker 3: Just how'd you do?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: You probably did good?
Speaker 2: I picked it three You know how like you come the first time, second, first time of the year and you actually play well, and you're like, oh, I'm gonna have a good year this year, and then the next week and everything.
Speaker 5: Else that's anymore because I show up once every three years and just ball out and rip.
Speaker 3: Where'd you play in college? Lips? Come here in Nashville. So what is that like, what's that workout?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Those workouts pretty tough. This is back in the day when we uh, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: We did go through transition freshman year, sophomore year, not really any working out, and then I guess a new coach that gave a crap and bleed in physical fitness and you started making us to go to you know, six thirty a MS or whatever they were. But thank god he did. I was one hundred and thirty pounds soaking wet, you know, until he made me start lifting.
Speaker 4: But wasn't like a good hunt and thirty pound It was like a It was good because I.
Speaker 5: Didn't realize how much you know, you're walking with this bag on your back. We did back in the day we were playing. We were walking thirty six on Monday eighteen. On Tuesday, you're walking thirty six holes.
Speaker 3: Carrying your own bag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you know, obviously on the off weeks were practicing playing every day carrying her back. So you know, you're, what's the average golf around seven miles or something carrying a bag.
Speaker 3: I mean they keeping shape? Hell, yeah, no doubt it does. What do you now, like one seventy three ish. I'm starting to watch what I eat. It's been good too. Quarantine has been great. Man. I finally get one of the first people to.
Speaker 2: Say that I know, I know has kind of like gotten in the little snack draw a little too much, and I hate he really is.
Speaker 4: I went to his house yesterday, writes Chrispy Treats and shit kettle chips with jalapeno.
Speaker 3: Fire. My dude, I wasn't that thing.
Speaker 4: I was kind of eating a couple and I left my house. I've been like super like on this path, like trying to eat super healthy. I kind of got home and I was like, oh, I little rumbling in the tummy. Yeah, I was hurt a little bit. I was definitely hurting. But that's a good thing.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 3: Working has been good to you, it ads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you know, I've realized, well, you know, I've been touring for ten plus years straight, and I've realized what I've been working for, finding it and enjoy those things, and then what real sleep is. Again, I'm having dreams like I hadn't had a dream, legit, deep dream in a long long time.
Speaker 3: Because of like no sleep and ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you get used to the bus and then you come home you're not moving and so you don't sleep well, you know, or you're freaking out. I got to go get this done at the farm or whatever it is. But just kind of being in a normal routine for weeks at a time. Now, it's been like, whoa, I'm purposely going to take off at least a month a year now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for just to me, just because yeah.
Speaker 4: You got to be said, like usually if we don't make the playoffs, will and I know we've you for sure, and I do too. Sometimes they take off all of January like you need that time to just have like some sort of mental like relaxation, to like get yourself back to a baseline.
Speaker 5: It is great and it's been good. I think this was a blessing in disguise for me. So yeah, other than my bank account, yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 3: There, dude, well a bit millionaire. Your bank account. People so mad about it.
Speaker 5: No, I mean I've got thirty families, you know, on salaries, you know, so it's like I'm feeding a lot of mouse and we're not bringing money in, and you just you know, you try to keep.
Speaker 3: Liking for them. I don't realize that like, you know, a lot of traveling.
Speaker 2: You said, you're you've been torn for like ten plus years and you're talking about now incorporating another month. Like these last ten years, you feel like you're just go, go, go, just all the time, all year long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. Man, We've toured hard.
Speaker 5: I mean we had one hundred and eighty I think our record here was like one hundred and eighty four shows.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's not counting travel days. That's not doing nothing, bro, That is crazy. You're not doing anything of actual performing, not the.
Speaker 5: Traveling, TV and all that stuff on top of it. But I would never do that again. I don't any any young up and coming artists never do that.
Speaker 3: It's not well pick up Nichols like that. It kind of goes into the ten thousand Hours thing.
Speaker 4: Read that that book. The like to master something you got to put a lot of time in. Like comedians, they have to go up and you have to bomb over and over and over again just to become like for sure somewhat relevant or somewhat good.
Speaker 5: What was inspiring us to work so hard as we were finally making money? You know, you go, it's weird. The entertainment is so weird. I wish I had somebody that would tell me all of the things not to do or what to do and what to expect because you get on the radio, you have a big hit, you have another hit, and you're making I was making way less money. I was broke, couldn't pay rent, and you're on the radio and on TV performing really and before that, I was playing a lot of frat parties and weddings and stuff and making dough. But you're going to now now on TV with no money, You're.
Speaker 3: Going to tin roof famous. We can't a fit roofs. Yeah, what's up? Ten reroof? I lived across the street from Tenery, from that hotel. Dude, everyone does the hotel. Yeah before they redid it, man, this was but I always get the room to have the jacuzie in it. Oh nice the road again? Can a bill? But he's got a jacuzi And isn't I like that? So you were.
Speaker 2: Saying stuff to do and not to do, Like if you could go back or talk to your young self, like what are these things that you're saying, Hey, handle this situation this way.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm on TV now, but I'm not making money. So what are the things you wish you would have known back then?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think you can get around that. That's just kind of outstructured. But you know, I think what is is I've learned that loyalty can being loyal over loyal I guess so an extent can hurt you. Yeah, whenever your gut's telling you shouldn't do something, but you're like, I want to be loyal. I want to do this. Man, look out for yourself. You know.
Speaker 4: There really a lot of times people always say, like, you need to be loyal, you need to do this. But it's like the older I've gotten, the more I've realized, like no one's looking out for your inhibitions and goals more than you are.
Speaker 5: Yeh, be loyal to yourself right before somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I would agree.
Speaker 2: I mean in the business world, they are in business world, in the NFL world, which is a business, which is a business.
Speaker 1: It's in the.
Speaker 2: Business world of the NFL.
Speaker 3: On top of that, it's like there you.
Speaker 2: Sit, you sit in the auditorium, the team locker rooms and all that stuff, and it's just it's loyalty to like you know the team and you just.
Speaker 3: Love the camaraderie with the boys.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 2: And for like, say my example, when your contract is up and you're no longer with them, there's just like that personal kind of like just bitterness.
Speaker 1: Like, man, I was so loyal too.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying like I deserve to have something.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, as your own person, You're like, man, I wish they'll offer me another contract because I put, you know, so much into the locker room or the team or what the coaches and everybody wanted to do. And it's just like it's just the nature of the beast, dude, And like you were saying it, like you got to kind of be loyal to yourself. We don't know what's gonna happen with this pod. He'd probably dropped me in a heartbeat. He probably run me over with this ship.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Other question, I get the bus started just to run him over.
Speaker 2: And then if it gets long enough and successful enough, and then I'm like, hey, you know, I kind of now I got what I want out of it.
Speaker 3: He's like, and tell me about Y know, I was what about the days I was there? You just gotta we're not that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But good absolutely, we'll sell everybody out on this bus. He's got apple on this bush.
Speaker 3: I know Jack new interns. Jack is a new intern that's jacket. Jack looks like he's from California, but he grew up in Nashville. He's a unicorn. And Josh you from Billy's sitting the mic. I'm from here, he's I know, he's boys shot up.
Speaker 4: Corey Levin, dude, worst risk player I've ever seen in my entire life. Going back to the business thing though, dude, it's crazy. Like in my like in my first year, I got drafted here and then Ken w wasn Hutte was a coach, and I was like super loyal to Ken and then halfway through my second year he got he gets fired, and I was like kind of doing whatever I could to be like the best, like the best team player, the best captain and the best whatever I could be. And Mike Malarkey, who you know, I don't have a lot of positive things to say, so I won't say very many things. But Mike Marky like took the sea from me and all that, and it was like it was really hard because you think in your head, like I'm doing everything I can to help this team, and like you guys are just shitting on me, right, And then I get done with the season, and there was all this talk of Lammie Tunzel, who's had a good career, but him being the first pick overall in the draft and the Titans picking him and getting rid of me and all this stuff, and that was like my first real taste.
Speaker 3: It was my first real taste.
Speaker 4: I had something happened in Michigan as well, but your first real taste when you're making money, they're kind of yeah, like it's it's it's crazy, how like you go from feeling like you're still a part of something and like in an instant you're like, you know, I could they could just get rid of me like that, it could be over and it's.
Speaker 3: Traded, you know what I mean. I think that.
Speaker 5: I think that's what keeps it fun for us exciting. You know, it's the same I think with music. You know, we're not guaranteed another hit, you guys aren't another contractor game, you know, if you get hurt whatever, So I don't know, there's you know, do.
Speaker 3: You think we're attracted to that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Right, you kind of we don't know what the outcome is going to be, right, you know, you don't know a lot of.
Speaker 4: Times, Like there's people that are wired a lot of different ways. Like there's people that are wired that are going to work nine to five jobs, like you're going to be in a cubicle because that's like just how you're wired, you know what I'm saying. There's people that are like not saying we're those people, but like taking chances and wanted to do more. Like these guys back here who are working doing internship, they're trying to strive towards something like in production do something with you know, entertainment cameras, behind the scenes stuff that's not something you would just do on a daily basis, Like you have to go and like have an itch to go do something. Sure for us, it's like, you know, I remember when I was eight years old, I was leaving a little league baseball game with my dad. I like, let a groundball go through my like go through my legs, and my dad said something to me, and my dad listen to this podcast. I feel really bad telling the story, but shut he like, yeah, shout out Dave Lawan and he's like he's like, hey, listen, like there's always going to be somebody better than you, and just how the world works, someone's always gonna better than you at something. And even when I was like eight year old, is like, man, fuck that. Yeah, stupid ship to say, because it is, like I mean, and I know what he was trying. I know that what he was trying to accomplish by then by saying, like, don't beat yourself up too much. People make mistakes. I think that's what he was trying to tell me. But like you know, I think there is a difference in entertainment, uh, as an artist or as a comedian, or as an athlete or an actor, like you just you have this strive to want to do something that like you know, if it was easy, everybody would do.
Speaker 3: It, but they can't be the best too. Yeah you said, what be the best? Yeah, no question. It's the journey's second place. Yeah, it's the.
Speaker 5: Journey of getting better every day. I think it's what I'm addicted to. It's constantly trying to get better, be a better entertainer, hat a better song, sing better, party better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it seems like you're accomplishing these things well, twenty twenty is taking a l but you had some ship.
Speaker 3: I found my silver lining in this year, right right, I found you have new stuff out. Yeah, that's what sucks the most for me.
Speaker 5: I worked really hard the last two years to put out my newest album called Tillahom, and we put it out back in January and hit the road right afterwards on this big tour and then we were picking up with Old Dominion, which Matt Ramsey was in here.
Speaker 3: Dude, I wish Ramsey could come on the bus. Man. It was so hard doing Zoom podcast.
Speaker 1: But he was really good.
Speaker 3: He was really good on He had that god damn bird in that camera.
Speaker 4: Remember he was sitting outside, him and Chase Rice, Chase, they were all sitting outside like, hey man, we get as nice out today, but like inside, it's.
Speaker 2: Got of those things that just like it's like a fire lie that just keeps beeping in the house.
Speaker 3: Ramsey, a pet bird should chase like a parakeet in the case, Hey, Chase is getting bison. Did he tell you about that?
Speaker 4: He's got like one hundred and twenty acres or whatever, and so that's awesome. Yeah, he's getting bison. He like sent me a text run random night, like at like nine eight, like nine pm.
Speaker 3: It was like, come out.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a Monday chase. I'm not coming to your place forty five minutes away. Yeah, it's crazy. Man's getting bison out in the middle of nowhere though. That's pretty cool, crazy shit out there.
Speaker 3: He was. You were talking about touring with Old Dominion, Yeah, with you. Oh yeah, so we're started to sit the rover with them.
Speaker 5: The summer we had a big summer festivals too, and that's the momentum that we were building.
Speaker 3: Off the new album.
Speaker 5: And uh, you know, just seeing the crowd start to sing all the songs and everything is what I'm addicted to.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's so much fun to put something together and then watch it grow over the course of a year all over the world, you know, and people know every every word and get wait to party with you. So that kind of that rugg gets pulled out from under unit.
Speaker 3: It's like, damn that stinks.
Speaker 2: But now when all that stuff gets shut down, is there, like, how do you go about planning it to happen?
Speaker 3: I guess again, like the late is a twenty weird is something in twenty twenty one. You look at that, I think we'll get back out this year.
Speaker 2: This episode of Bustle with the Boys is also brought to you by body Armor. Body Armor is sponsoring the Boys, and it fires me up because again another brand who sponsors and partners with the NFL is sponsoring the boys. Whoop is partnered with the NFL. Body Armor is partnered with the NFL. Summer is over, football is finally back, and the best way to say hydrated all season long is with our favorite sports drink, body Armor. Body Armor is all over the facility. My favorite flavor of body Armor tropical citrus. After that goes mixed berry fruit punch, strawberry, banana, orange, mango, and then grape. Not a big grape guy, but hey, they got it. I know people like it. Body Armour has artificial sweeteners, flavors or dies is potassium pact and full of electrolytes with all the things you need to keep hydrated through the summer months, through the football season, all year long, and it tastes phenomenal. We have all the COVID and quarantine protocols going on right now, so everything you do in the cafeteria you got to get bags and you have to get like individualized food, like individualized meals because you can't do bufface out or share food with anybody because all the COVID stuff. So the boy, I rack up a couple bags. I wait till after hours after meetings are over, and I wonder, and then I wonder in the cafteria with it's a little bag like I'm trigger treating and I just stuffed my bag with freaking body armers. Dude, like I'm at at seven to eleven. The shit is that good and it stays stocked to my fridge. The boys love it, Athletes everywhere are drinking it, and you need to make it your top sports drink right now. Learn more at drink body Armor dot com or order any of their flavors on Amazon right now. Again for the boys, drink body Armors. Shout out body Armor, no free shoutouts.
Speaker 5: You know, there's there's some shows that are looking like they want to happen, you know, at the end of summer. So fingers crossed, we can. Yeah, I can't take not playing much longer. You know, you just become it's part of you. You know, after a while, you got to kind of have that that high. So Uh, I hope we get back at it, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm working.
Speaker 5: I'm writing like crazy right now because I feel like I'm going to need new music by the time we get cranking again.
Speaker 3: You know, like this album is going to be just chewed up all year. Hopefully well people enjoy it all year and then need something else.
Speaker 4: What's that process like for you when you have to go and write something, Like, how do you sit down? How do you get kind of motivated to go and like go and write something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's weird. I'm kind of drawing from inspiration of being home right now, which is usual. I'm drawn from inspiration and being on the road in my life.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think we'll get a different record out of it, you know, for sure, different content, no doubt, because you know.
Speaker 3: You're as a writer.
Speaker 5: I'd grab pieces, you know, just from riding on the tracker this morning or whatever it is, you know, and they just kind of store them and then they'll fall out on a page months down the road lyrically. So that's kind of where my stuff comes from. But but yeah, I guess being Home is going to be Do you feel.
Speaker 2: Like that'll be like a trend when like say twenty twenty one and stuff like that, people will have albums that kind of get the inspiration from being at home during the quarantine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you know, I've had this conversation with my co writers these past couple of weeks, is, Man, if we don't put out the best music of the next thirty years after this year, what are we doing? Like, I mean, we've never all of us, the creators, have never.
Speaker 5: Had the chance to be I don't know, to be in this kind of washing machine.
Speaker 3: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 5: And so many things to write about and just life being completely different. It's not normal for anybody right now. So I think I think some great arts is gonna get made this year.
Speaker 3: Do you get to get on like zooms with these guys, Yeah, we're zoom.
Speaker 4: How does that work? Like, because when we do a zoom, the ship's a little over the place, like we're a.
Speaker 3: Little but they get to kind of hang out.
Speaker 4: It's like and we're like, okay, sorry, but no, no, you go well it is your turn to go. Yeah, you write a song with somebody and you're like, all right, I'll play this, and then you go into the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, usually you've got to kind of you know, it's all like conversation usually.
Speaker 5: I mean there are those moments, but usually somebody's got an idea, they throw it in, somebody listens as you come to it.
Speaker 3: What I love about zoom.
Speaker 5: In the old days, you kind of felt like you were phoning it in if you're zooming, like, oh, what a prick. You don't want to drive to the studio, you know, But now we're having success doing it and you don't have You don't feel bad if you stink the if you have to go take a dump next.
Speaker 3: Door and stake the studio up. You're at your house. It's great literally making a sandwich and.
Speaker 5: Coming up with lyric ideas because I've got my computer in the kitchen with me. So I mean, there's no hey, let's break for lunch. I don't know it works.
Speaker 3: I think we'll still get seems like the vibe of the creative comunity.
Speaker 5: Everybody wants to get back together because there's something about energy there is, yeah, and you know, tracks it different when you're all together and can drink together.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do togain spread down.
Speaker 4: So how much you do like when you say, like people are itching to get back a lot of like people are like, hey, like companies are saying stay at home, like this is going to be the new norm for us.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna like office spaces seem to be something that's becoming a little like obsolete. Yeah, you don't see that happening in the country community at all.
Speaker 5: Like I think, I think business wise, I think office space would be you know, could could probably shrink down a little bit. But but creatively, no, I don't think so. I think I think we need each other. Man, there's something humans need humans, you know, And I think to create and feel that emotion, we're going to need that again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's fucking real.
Speaker 2: I know. I tell you what fired me up is when he's like, we're all kind of quarantined and if we don't make the best music in the next thirty years, like just an opportunistic way to look at it, Like when all when shit hits the fan, I feel like you just learn a lot about who you are when everyone's kind of stuck and you can either kind of complain about it or you're trying to find your pivots, like Okay, how am I going to adjust to this?
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like people in quarantine probably learned a lot about themselves.
Speaker 3: I think. So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I think I can't be the only one that has been, you know, toured to death and needed this right or was in some sort of cycle of you know, whatever that road life is and kind of needed a reset.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I know a couple buddies that are really glad it happened too. So, but yeah, I think I just look at it. Go man, you know what, why not come out of this? Yeah, we're losing the bank accounts going quick, but why not come out of this with a couple of songs that change the trajectory of my career?
Speaker 3: Why not? What? What the hell else am I going to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can get a little more ROI out of this thing, little return on investment you get thirty.
Speaker 3: Days or how has been way? It's been way longer. It's been like three months. It's been about three months. You're right, That Saint.
Speaker 2: Patty's Day weekend is when we when it really went down there for us. That's how I think about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same saying, that's how I see it too.
Speaker 4: We're supposed to go to Cabo and like like three days before we're.
Speaker 3: Supposed to leave. An NBA player got it and we were like, yeah, do we go to Cabo? Yeah, but did we get on the Southwest? Fucking dude, I was going to.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I would live in Mexico. I absolutely would live. I would live in Coapo, Sam Lucas for sure. In that place is should get a place AIRBNBA.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, man, It's a lot of work, all right. A lot of bank account are getting hit right now. Okay, a lot of the boys took a dad. The boys took the boys. The boys took it.
Speaker 3: We took it a debt.
Speaker 4: One of our first sponsors backed out, not first sponsors, but one of our bigger sponsors backed out on us.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna talk about it. Yeah, that'll be better, but it hurt the boys a little bit.
Speaker 7: You think about retiring and you're like yeah, yeah, when you're talking about like you needed this, I am so happy, Like I know this sounds weird, but I'm super happy that quarantine happened when I was twenty eight and not when I was like.
Speaker 4: Twenty one, because I'd be super to shape right now, and I'll drink myself to death. By this time, I was like right on the cusp of like, man, I really want to like change in things because for me, like when you're like Will knows this, when you're super into like what you're doing, like for me, obviously it's football, I'm so like zoned in on that, like I'm almost saying, like what can I do better? And for me, it was like mentally, how do I mentally like help myself to not go up with you know, the highs and lows with the lows? I kind of figure that out, and I was kind of like battling with that mentally until this quarantine thing hit and then it was like, okay, well, if I'm going to take care of something, like now is the time to kind of start working with that process of like who am I going to be when I come out of this? Because like there's like there's not a lot of black and white in this world.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of gray.
Speaker 4: But right now with quarantine all this shit going on, like there's a black and white of like who are you?
Speaker 3: Like, are you going to be better when you come out of here?
Speaker 4: You're gonna be worse because there's not gonna be a lot of stagnant the same person you were. Yeah, it's tough, and so I've I've had to work on myself like a lot mentally, just like learning how to meditate, doing stuff like learning how to shut myself down because I'm a very I mean, I don't think it's very hard to figure out very high energy guy like I'm a fucking I'm watching before we got started here, it was impressive.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 3: I just bought himself a new vehicle. I don't know if you want to tell you that first on the dead Yeah, we tell you, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, shout out Feltmans No free shout outs. The boys are back again. Feltman's of Coney Island the world's first hot dog brand, estimated or established back in eighteen sixty seven, with Charles Feltman being the inventor of the Glizzy. You guys have been hearing the terms out there, Glizzy, Gladiator, Glizzy.
Speaker 1: God it is a hot dog. Glizzy is a hot dog.
Speaker 2: Feltman's is also a military veteran in business. Revived in twenty fifteen, the founders Michael and Joe Quinn revived the brand in honor of their late brother Jimmy, who was tragically killed on nine to eleven. And when I say veteran known, these are real hardcore veterans with thirty plus years in a uniform experience and one hundred.
Speaker 1: And thirteen months deployed overseas. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: The company has put together a giveaway for free hot dogs for life.
Speaker 1: That's free.
Speaker 2: That's free, fucking grizzies for life.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: All you have to do to enter is go to their Twitter at Feltman's Coney or their Instagram profile at Feltman's Coney Island, click the link in their bio and.
Speaker 1: Enter in your email.
Speaker 2: Again, go to Feltman's Coney on Twitter or Instagram. It is Feltman Cony, Feltman's Coney Island, click the link in their bio and enter in your email for free hot dogs for your entire fucking life. Who doesn't like free? All you gotta do is go enter your goddamn email. Free hot dogs for life, and they are uncured. All beef hot dogs are phenomenal and if you follow them on Instagram and Twitter, they will post about it. So if you want to increase your chances, follow them on Instagram and Twitter and tag your friends in those posts. Winners will be announced in the coming weeks, go win some of hot dogs for Life, shut out Felman's no free shoutouts Open.
Speaker 4: Bogas bought himself his first rolls Royce truck. Very happy for the.
Speaker 1: New rules. Royce truck.
Speaker 3: That was a Jeep Wrangler, right, Yeah, I man, I have a big truck. I love my big truck. But yeah, pulling in there, what kind of truck.
Speaker 5: It's a twenty five hundred Silverado. But pulling into in the downtown Nashville to go to meetings and stuff, isn't I just over it, especially like all the parking garages and things that you go into down here.
Speaker 3: Make a lift you on that thing? Nothing yet I literally just got on the truck, on the truck, on the truck. Just the leveling kit.
Speaker 4: I just let me kid, Yeah, lovely kid makes everything look so much saucier. Yeah, because it takes that just kind of just puts it up, puts that grill right in your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I honestly, I'm bad. I don't know the specifics of what's on it because I just sent it off and said make it look good, so and then and then this place send it to just ghosted me, like really, Yeah, just I guess they sold or went under or whatever. So I note that you can't get ahold anybody Like, well, all right, I guess I'm driving it. So I don't know what kind of suspension I got or anything. But but it looks great. Man looks great pulling my boat.
Speaker 4: That's got all you care about, right, I mean, you heard him.
Speaker 3: Looks great pulling my boat to right now?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: The boat back there? All this stuff happens before the quarantine dam. Maybe I shouldn't have yeah, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Hey, the movie hall passed and they're talking about uh yeah, I just wanted you to see the new the new mini van. He's like, yeah, but did you have to tell your boat tooth the whole time we drove around the town.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's a new little boat. You have a new boat, is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: God, well, it got stuck in California.
Speaker 5: Actually I have one on the way and when they shut California down, it was going to you know, like finishing touches. Yeah, and they shut the line down. So it's just sitting there and summer's happening.
Speaker 3: It's a surf boat.
Speaker 5: Summer's happening, and you hit uh, Old Hickory and then dal Hollow here.
Speaker 3: Yes the boat lake life and I haven't been on one lake. Go to Hollow, man, get a house boat. I'm doing it in July. Did you get a house will come? Yeah, okay, we can come. We can come perfect. We just invited. Hey, we're we're there. We're doing it in July. Get the jack Jack Jack has some video ship on video. You got a place, of course you do. Look at he's dressed. Hey, shadowed our interns. And he's got more money than all of us combined. And he's got.
Speaker 4: All these peasants talking about a boat in California, have three boats in California?
Speaker 3: Who gives ship checks?
Speaker 2: Finding something where I can add value and invite these boys out there in.
Speaker 3: Nice? Will it will We're from Willow Grow.
Speaker 4: How far is that? It's well yeah, if you want to hear how manly I am? You get ready for this? So I've never been fishing before my entire lifeuntil him.
Speaker 3: I wife, okay? Or turkey hunting went turkey you know for Tomlin? Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: He took me turkey hunting like the last weekend this year, this week this year. I sat there, he was like getting after it. For it's like he's down there, guy's ear of the dirt. Man, he's figuring that shit out. Didn't see a fucking thing, So I get to figure it out.
Speaker 3: But it's a blast.
Speaker 4: He got a nice little place out there, about forty five minutes outside of Nashville. But I lost my place fishing, fishing, fishing, so I haven't been. I've never been fishing in my life group in Arizona. I don't know if you know anything about Arizona. Not a lot of water out there right, kind of called the desert for a reason, so I never really dove into it. Been to Bartlettle a couple of times. And then my wife, she was from British Columbia, Canada. I don't know if you've been out there, but it's like waters like fifty foot deep, like you can see it, fifty foot deep, super clear, beautiful, and her and her mom are like sniping fish out of the water. And I don't even know how to tie a lure. They're teaching me, like holding my hand. It's all in the head.
Speaker 3: It's like trying to show me how.
Speaker 4: To throw it, and shit, I'm like, man, it's like talk about an e like a popping the ego. I'm like esppecally, I'm in this sick seven tattoos. Man can't even fish, but we started doing.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's a lot of fun, so Willow, It's fun. Man, growth will grow. I'm headed out there, dude, what do you go about next weekend? Okay, either most weekends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll see you in a bit then I'll tell you what we're getting on board.
Speaker 3: Dude, you got a boat out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, my man's added more value than any other intern we've ever had.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 3: My man has added some value up in this thing. I had a buddy, uh, Deshaun Kaiser. He was in town this past weekend. Oh yeah yeah, and uh we've.
Speaker 5: Been friends for years and he uh he's a big country fan, right and we just met on a kind of on a bus like this and horses really festival up in Michigan. Yeah yeah, yeah, And I was like, went to the dude.
Speaker 3: You had no idea and we just exchanged numbers and become friends over there. But I had a blast because you know, dude can launch a football, but I teach him how to. You know, you never really fish. It's like there he's just sitting there staring at you. Got a bite yet?
Speaker 4: Body?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 3: All right? Hey, let me help you out?
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 3: I was I didn't. I didn't give my heart time, but I was laughing.
Speaker 2: That's the worst too, Like you're holding you're holding the rod and.
Speaker 3: Fool of knowledge. See what he's got. Hey.
Speaker 2: But then somebody whoever's went to you, they want to take it from you and they're like, hey, let me show you how, and you're kind of like, you just feel so you got you're gripping.
Speaker 3: A little too hard. Yeah, let me just take it.
Speaker 4: And you're like, can just show me? Yeah, teach a man to fish man? Yeah, classic line. Classic line kind of happened with me and Ford when we were out turkey hunting. He's had a pond out there and there's a couple I kind of just sailed it into the grass. I was like, that's my bad back real fast.
Speaker 3: The fishing is fun, it is. It's a great way to relax. You know, you can't.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like for me, golfing is not an option because I did it for every day for twenty years. So I know a lot of guys that that I, you know, do life with now that they love golf, and that's kind of relaxing and camaraderie.
Speaker 3: For me, it's like, Man, I get pissed off on the golf course right because I'm trying to win.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'm not out there just trying to hit a ball like I'm trying to beat whoever I'm playing.
Speaker 3: So I get mad. But if you tell.
Speaker 4: Somebody, if you tell somebody I played college golf, they're like, oh, this dude's gonna be good, Like there's an expectation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the better I am. But you know, I'll play here and there but fish and there's no agenda, there's no man.
Speaker 5: You go out there and just drink, drink a beer if you want, fish, play music, and if you catch one, sweet dude, we got.
Speaker 3: To get on the lake.
Speaker 2: I feel like since I came to Nashville became friends with Taylor, I haven't been I haven't been on a golf course, drinking beers, smoking a cigar, listen to music you had to do with the boys. I haven't been on a golf course or on a lake, and I love doing both of those things. Since I kind of became friends, what have you been doing? Kind he kind of monopolizes my time if I'm not spending it with my gap a working man.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no, I'm a very high maintenance friend.
Speaker 4: If you get my number, expects some texts, like it's there's gonna be some things.
Speaker 3: Just what do you mean, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: When I get comfortable with people like Will.
Speaker 3: Like Will is one of the Like.
Speaker 4: Will's my kind of people because he's so good at just getting shipped on on a daily basis. Yeah, bro, woman just just like throwing it into my boy Will, and he's you're doing great, loving it, dude.
Speaker 3: Something about Will, like he just loves and so.
Speaker 4: Like, I love being around the guy man, and he Will and my wife are actually really good friends too.
Speaker 3: So it's just good to have the boy around.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: It's super cool and it's the thing. But I'm one of those I'm like, if you like, I'll FaceTime you.
Speaker 3: I'm a big facetimer. I'll FaceTime.
Speaker 4: If you press decline on my FaceTime, you best believe for the next three and a half minutes you're gonna get FaceTime after FaceTime And oh.
Speaker 3: No question, So don't care.
Speaker 4: What doesn't matter, doesn't matter, Like literally, so adamo Arrita Nashville shout outs, no free shout outs, Rota though great ivs and he was doing like this, he was doing this Instagram live things.
Speaker 3: When everyone started doing what's quarantine happened?
Speaker 4: And I went to call him and I facetimed him and he declined me.
Speaker 3: So I was like business.
Speaker 4: So I start calling and calling and calling calling, and he's declining and declining and declining, and he answers the phone, dude, and he fucking rips into me, like rips into me for like two three minutes and then hangs up the phone, and like I kind of just like went downstairs and like Tailing's like, what's wrong with My Wife's name is Taylor, And I'm like she's like what's wrong. I was like, I just don't want to talk about it. I did, Yeah, you went on. I had to take a U. I had to do something for my daughter. Made something up, but I took I took the back roads, like hurting, dude.
Speaker 3: I was a country music song, all right. I was hurt.
Speaker 4: And I was affected negatively all right, and I didn't know what to do. My guy, all right, I'm looking and left, I'm seeing a bar I'm looking right, I don't know what I'm looking at a cliff, I don't know where to go, and.
Speaker 3: I might not be coming home to night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take the night off, sweetie. And so yeah, he laid into me pretty hard. Still really haven't forgave him for that. Honestly, have you made up at all now?
Speaker 3: Everyboy?
Speaker 2: Now, it's like it's like with Taylor, like you'll have you'll you'll like do your daily routine of ship right, and you kind of have stuff.
Speaker 3: Mapped out that you're gonna do that day, and you know.
Speaker 2: Usually majority of your friends, like if something's going on, you're like, oh, I can't make it, or let's plan on something else, and then you set a different date for something Taylor, he'll call and there's like a little bit of anxiety that kind of comes in my body because I'm like, I know he's gonna want me to hang out and I'm gonna have to say no. But a note to a different friend is just like, all right, let's play for something else. But a note to him something like the other day, he's like, I'm just not even gonna ask to night because I'm tired of being let down. Like it's like I tell him. He thinks that I'm like saying yes already ahead of time to where when I do say no, it's like I him down. Yeah, I'm like, you know, Taylor, I just like I just can't right now, or like I'm already doing this.
Speaker 3: Or something very I'm very manipulative. But you have when.
Speaker 2: You talked about like uh, whatever you've been doing in quarantine, growing growing Now I do get off the phone, there's like these subtleties where he's like, all right, man, we get off and I kind of hang up the phone and I almost don't know how to feel because nothing, nothing was met with, like uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, we just kind of got off the phone that time, just like that's it. Yeah, here's always a winner. Yeah, Or he'll come from it the next day.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, so I called you last night and I'm just thinking in my head like a fuck, and he's like you were probably watching Netflix and I was like yeah, He's like I figured the boy was watching Netflix.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, that's it. Yeah, a lot I've grown maybe something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe you're kind of coming into this friendship right now on the on the downhill, the downswing, and we will's gone through the turbulence like we're now we're laying in the plane.
Speaker 3: Everything's kind of better.
Speaker 2: So when you tell us we're coming on the boat, if you happen to change course with me, it'll probably be all right.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna have to navigate the water talking boat. Come on, I'm gonna get on that thing.
Speaker 4: Josh Jack Man Jack will be on that thing on a buck.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what do we got interns? Okay? Is that is that a? I think Zach got him for everybody. There's one behind you too, if you want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Dude.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, These are really good cameras and they're going to expose my sweats.
Speaker 3: Yet I told you I operate a different level. Man.
Speaker 4: This is this is a This is what a ferrari looks like in a human body.
Speaker 3: This is just it, dude. But I mean, it's wet today, it's not it is. It's a perfect late day, Yeah, it is. It's a perfect late day. Up. This would not have happened have we been on a zoom call.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't have happened. That's true because you wouldn't have felt this camaraderie. You feel this energy in here for sure, palpable.
Speaker 3: It's like you can cut it with a knife. I do fear drinking around y'all though you don't have too much. He don't really drink. I'll sip some wood for reserve. I'll get hammered. I'll just do it. It's like, y'all are I'll tell you what I feel like. It was just well, it's more of a show too, gun. I don't know. We're right now, we're on camera.
Speaker 4: We have to do this for an hour and we just had to do that like we're we're up there this right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the empty stomach in caffeine because I'm actually I would say I'm a little more chill, like I kind of my energy all rise being around the boy because he has high.
Speaker 4: Energy, you know, and bring people along with me and the energy.
Speaker 3: It would be scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you, well, we get drinking on a bo that's gonna be just fun time.
Speaker 3: Are you a star guy too? Every now and again, I'll have a couple love it. So I needed to know. I know he's not. So we haven't gotten as the right night. Yeah, gotta be the right night. It's a weather thing. For me, it's a weather thing. Yeah, if you.
Speaker 2: Got a fire or back deck or like sitting outside vibe and you got the boys or anybody sitting outside having a conversation. To me, that's just you throw out a cigar. Hey, if I want a cigar, that's the right time.
Speaker 3: No, no, And then you're sitting scar smoking. I'll be having one to the morrow. But I love second and cigar smoke too. So whatever.
Speaker 2: I wish Charle was, she's always like I'll go inside. I'm like, I wish you'd just hang out.
Speaker 1: But I get it.
Speaker 3: You don't like the cigar smoke. Yeah, I love it. I don't know. Ever since I was a kid, I guess grow up with the golf.
Speaker 4: Course, there's always my cigars, so being a child, yeah, it's beautiful. We have a I mean, this platad is flying by. We should probably talk about country music a little bit.
Speaker 3: You're doing this. What's that we talked about? We got to hit on some good stuff. The solid ship.
Speaker 2: You get nervous because you don't want to ask the same like questions that I feel like you We've as like Matt Ramsey or Chase Rice right the green and it's like I'm trying to figure out something. Something that you said was like, uh, feeding thirty five different families goes through me. Yeah, what goes into I guess the business of Dustin Lynch And maybe that's not even the right war, but that's what I'm here, Like, oh, man, he does got to sit here and worry about a bunch of other people instead of just dust and Lynches money. You're concerned when something like this happens about everybody.
Speaker 5: Else in everybody else, man, Because we've grown from a band of I started in my you know, for erunner pulling a trailer to frat parties. But we've grown from a small band of single dudes run the world to a big group now. And everybody's got kids now, and so it's heavy. You know, every every single year you look at how much do we need to work to make everybody comfortable to provide for these families. You know, there's a lot of overhead. There's a lot of people behind the scenes other than my band. Guys, everybody knows from being on stage. I mean there's more people behind the scenes and every touring capacity, I think, in every act than there are on stage. So it's a lot of people that are are counting on us to work and not working this year is uh, it's taxing, man, it's tough. We haven't had to let anybody go yet, which I'm very proud of this far into it and looking like we can hang in there if we can.
Speaker 3: Get back to work. So finger scross, we can.
Speaker 4: So if you if you I don't know, I don't run a business, but if you let somebody go and then things like let's say tomorrow everything starts back up, yeah, can you just hire them back? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You can. Absolutely can't want to leave. I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like there's a loyalty thing there for me, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Those guys and girls that that I'm out on the road with make me better than I am and make me look better than I am. And right, so there's there's a family thing there, and we found.
Speaker 3: A really tight click. We have a weird band.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of there's a lot of bands out there that are hired guns. I don't think most people can tell, but you know, being on the side of the business, you can. I can tell when a band is hired and just playing the show, or I can tell when a band's a band.
Speaker 3: Really and just chemistry different news. Yeah, there's there's chemistry.
Speaker 5: We've we've been around each other now five plus years everybody, which is rare to keep guys around that long. And and uh, I guess on top of that, we've, like I said, we've gone from single idiots to now everybody's got families besides myself on stage, so uh, you know, I've gone through that part of life with them too, and so we're really close in that in that way, and so I don't want to let anybody go. I think if I have a choice, I'm not going to do it, you know, and I and I have that choice, and I'm not doing it so far.
Speaker 2: Right, Why is that rare? Why is it rare that you have a band together for five plus years?
Speaker 5: It's tough, you know, I mean to to know that. You know, we played one hundred and eighty something shows a few years back and that's gone down. And I don't know, I think personalities, you know, when you think about another profession, I guess sports teams would be the same where you're around somebody that close.
Speaker 3: But we're literally living on a bus like this, yeah, for that many days. I mean, like this on top of on top of co working.
Speaker 5: Uh you've got to get on a bus and live with them too, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's rare.
Speaker 5: Usually you feel like, you think about relationships, you take five marriages, six marriages, and one of those marriages does not lasting five years?
Speaker 3: Right right a bus.
Speaker 2: You feel like it's like being around somebody to like a banding around each other too much that happens or is it too.
Speaker 5: Much a personality thing? I think we lucked out, man. I think it's a I think it's a ying and yang of all our personalities. Everybody's kind of got their own character and uh weirdness, and we kind of all dig it.
Speaker 3: You know, who are the boys?
Speaker 2: Shout them out? Because when I think a dust and Lynch, I just think of dust and Lynch. So when you're talking about the band, I'm like, oh, yeah, there's Does your band have a name like Dustin Lynch and.
Speaker 3: The Old Old Fast. We don't have it. We don't have an official name. But Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we call ourselves the Old Fashions. That's that's the boys number three and.
Speaker 3: The Boys yea on the link. But man, we we've we've been going.
Speaker 5: We started out with four core guys. We added a new guy, Chris a couple of years ago. Now you're year and a half ago.
Speaker 3: So you can't shout out the new guy Chris, and I give the We got Crystal Court Metroll Curtis calling heally Billy for him and Chris Hurst don't even know, but I like Billy, So I have to think about their names because we all go by nicknames on the road, and Billy frames his nickname is Big Honkey, Big, Big.
Speaker 2: Honkey, Like you know, if you're hanging out and you're just kind of telling somebody new, like, dude, you're gonna love Big Honkey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I'm gonna love molready Big. Does he look like he sounds? Yes, he's thick. Yes, I'm thinking he wears hats like this, like a big truck her hat.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 4: He's yeah, he's sweaty most of the time, a drummerude.
Speaker 3: He's thick.
Speaker 4: He's a thick boy, and he likes wear overalls with no shirt.
Speaker 5: Right he's rocking a John Dear hat right now on stage. But before he got that, he had We did a showy every year in Mexico with Luke Bryant and he's got Mexico Platto Carmen and can't moved to canc In this past year. Okay, cool, which is fun, But he's got the gold He's I think he's half I think Mexican, Hispanic something. Yeah, I thinks he's uh, it's I'm blanking on.
Speaker 3: It Hawaiian, uh, Polynesian s So you're right on top of it. But yeah, anyways, back to the Mexico story.
Speaker 5: He would pick as he can grow mean fro and he pick it out many so you can't help but love the dude and.
Speaker 3: Party with him. I'll tell you what. Until yesterday I had a little bit of lettus going on. Cut it all off, man, I've got the longest lettuce I've ever had.
Speaker 4: Right, really, let's see take that piece off. Oh my god, I think it's solid at look at that. It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Violently show her You're like, look at it and look at it?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: What is Do you have any awesome band stories? Early days? Early days? I give us something that you would love to share with the bus people might not know about, you know, story.
Speaker 5: We've gone through so many transitions on I mean really every aspect of the music business, but social media. It was not a huge thing when we started, so Kat and around back in the day was a lot easier, right, I mean, like now everybody can follow everything you're doing and know exactly where you're at. But back when we started, it was just it was awesome. He could kind of just be a pirate and disappear and get away.
Speaker 3: Your ms probably stay lit, of course. Yeah, no, no, those are real. Yeah man' no, don't do it. Don't do it. He show an old picture of my teeth. They were pretty beat up after this podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean, a couple of chips with football. But it's only because I would wear a mouth.
Speaker 4: He's from Bontire, Missouri, so it's just he's got teeth. As if you would think someone from Bontaire, Missouri would live small Missouri, a small town.
Speaker 5: Shut up knowing some hockey guys now pretty closely, man, that's that's some fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hockey is.
Speaker 4: My favorite sport of all time as far like honestly just to watch. But camaraderie. Yeah, they have the mostest group of dudes you'll ever meet and all insane. They're all insane.
Speaker 3: I love it. There was a I mean, have you heard a poop dollar? No, Well, let me take you on a journey.
Speaker 2: This episode of Busting with the Boys is also brought to you by AT and T NFL Sunday Ticket. Football is fucking back. Boys Sundays, Mondays Thursdays. We got NFL back, and it's great.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's This past weekend was like the first weekend you felt like there was some normalcy.
Speaker 1: Back in the game because football's back.
Speaker 2: But hey, NFL Sunday Ticket watch every game all around the country and not just in your market with NFL Sunday Ticket dot tv. We have great news for everybody who's an NFL fan out there, which I assume is everybody. DirecTV has expanded the service. If you live in an apartment or a big city were DirecTV services not available, you can now get NFL Sunday Ticket without a satellite. To see if you're eligible, go online to NFL Sunday Ticket dot tv and stream every NFL Sunday take a game this season to follow your favorite team no matter where you live. Hopefully your favorite teams the Boys, but if it's not, hopefully you're subtly rooting from the Boys from afar. You can also stream on all your favorite devices Xbox One, PlayStation, Apple TV, Roku, Chrome Cast, Samsung laptop, smartphones.
Speaker 1: Tablets, all of it.
Speaker 2: There are also some exclusive student discount codes, so you go on the site, type in the info, see if you're eligible for a discount. A lot of cool stuff. Obviously you want the hookup, dude. When I was when I was in I was about to say Las Vegas. When I was in Oakland last year, my fiance always had trouble trying to watch our game because she was stuck in Nashville.
Speaker 1: So the Titans game was always on. Obviously not a big deal because the Boys are on.
Speaker 2: But she wanted to watch me on Oakland. We got her Sunday ticket always good with the world. It's it's the best service out there. If you want to watch catch any NFL game every Sunday, Monday, and Thursday, use promo code busting twenty at checkout to say fifteen percent. Go to NFL Sunday Ticket dot TV promo code busting twenty at checkout say fifteen percent. That is by the Boys for the Boys. Back to the episode, Okay is a game.
Speaker 4: It's a real game. So I went to University of Michigan. Shout out University of Michigan, and on Stage Street. It would be the main road of the campus is on and I was right across the street from Yost Arena, which is where the hockey players play. And then there'd be a little side street in the next house right next to me, hockey boys. And in the springtime, all right, flowers are blooming, people are happy, the snow has thought. Everyone's just happy to get outside. People are dripping off that winter coat.
Speaker 3: You go and you go poop in a toilet.
Speaker 4: Then you take a butter knife one you're willing to get rid of poop, take some spoop out and you put it on a dollar bill. Then you go across the street in front of yours arena and you put that poop dollar face down, and then you hide and you drink beer. And you'd watch people of all ages, children, old, people, everything in between, mostly college kids walk by with their greedy little palms and pick up poopy dollars. And it was the funniest. It was the funniest experience of my entire life. It just then it evolved to poop being on the dollar, and there'd be fishing like a hook to a fishing string. And then that would get pulled so that people are chasing poopy dollars only to pick up the poopy dollar. But the live you have not, well, we'll play yeah, well yeah it is after we get off the lake, but.
Speaker 3: We'll film the whole thing. Did it'll be hilarious.
Speaker 4: The hockey players, you, they literally were the most just like disgusting human beings ever. We all drink Hams beer, love Hams beer.
Speaker 3: Told ninety five for thirty rack it was the best, lukewarm, leave.
Speaker 4: It outside for two hours, perfect, just ready to go, and he does.
Speaker 3: I mean it doesn't taste good, but I get what you're saying. Have you seen have you had it? Lukewarm beer, lukewarm Hams beer, lukewarm hands of luke warm beer.
Speaker 4: Hams is like so behind the chains as far as beer goes are still using pop tops almost. I think it's that much like it's unbelievable the place me and my wife got married, the reason why we chose it. It says they served Hams there, and I had a rule that you could only serve Hams beer, that you should have had one there.
Speaker 3: I had one that didn't have one lukewarm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never had just had it cold, because that's how I like, I had some sitting in the oven and our hotel rood.
Speaker 3: That's oh, doesn't sounds like he's got a better story than.
Speaker 5: To say, me and the band aids have a beer, we drink Miller High Life. If we're trying to get fired up. That's kind of like our that's your goat. Bass player just got married in February and uh, only only Miller High Life at the afterparty.
Speaker 4: So you're sitting on the bus and somebody walks on with a case of Miller High Life.
Speaker 3: You just know tonight's going to be the game on. I love that game on. You got a.
Speaker 4: Little something that triggers you that you know like it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: One of those nights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome. If I saw poop on on a dollar bill, I knew it was gonna be one of those bests.
Speaker 3: You you know what I'm saying. It's just one of those things.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry I started to think about I started to think about something like as that was going on, because now I'm thinking, like, yo, what is a like I want to I want to show story, like maybe one of the hardest things that show.
Speaker 3: He's very high minutes, but you need to show story.
Speaker 2: Like so, I was just thinking in my head, you know, I wonder, like, what's been the hardest kind of show to get up for that You're just like fuck boys, like we got to get up for this somehow like.
Speaker 3: Story like a hangover story.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, like maybe on the bus, like I'm not up to go out there on stage, like the boys got a rally to go on stage. I need a picture painted, like the way Taylor painted the poop dollar picture. I feel like we can animate that and make something out of it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I want to hear something to work. I wish I could remember town's better. We're up, We're up. Golly, I've tried to remember what town this is in. It was somewhere up north. It might have been Michigan as well. I'll tell you what made a big noticing presence in this market.
Speaker 5: It was Michigan or Pennsylvania. And the bandits would know this. God bless his soul. He's no longer in the band. But the way this this starts is is we were a little banged up from the night before. As you said, this is back in the day new right.
Speaker 3: And when touring's new, you go from having a buy beer or Woodford or whatever to now it's part of the backstage rider, right, So you can go and what do y'all want?
Speaker 5: And it's literally anything you can dream up. I mean anything, food, drink, whatever. So really, as broke dudes hitting the road for the first year or two, it's like, oh, I know you had that feeling. We can we can get what? And so we partied a lot back in the day and we're a little banged up. So because we were banged up this this particular day, I think Michigan we started drinking a little early to get hype, right, you get over the edge, hair of the dog type thing.
Speaker 3: Well, this was do you have casinos in Michigan? This could this could end it right here?
Speaker 4: I think there's casinos across the pond in Windsor.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what Michigan then, But it might have been anyway, but it might have been I might have been more Sorry you lost real anyways, So we were in one pretty good by the time the show starts, which is rare. It's rare. I hate take that back.
Speaker 4: There are casinos in Michigan. There are there are casinos in Detroit. Too late, too late, you're not miss Okay, we're not in Michigan anymore. Wait, what's rare being upper.
Speaker 3: Showing being any any sort of way hard buzz before hitting the stage? Every country ards did it in the eighties. For some reason, I feel like everybody got wrecked before the show. Probably so I think now with social media and everything on YouTube, and I can't imagine you can show.
Speaker 5: Up and do your best. I mean for the fans too. I mean we'll have, you know, a drink or two before the stage, but not.
Speaker 3: Like been raging but right, So, anyways, we've been ranged this thing. Everybody's feeling good. Well, my old keyboard player he dipped his toes a little deeper and a little deeper. This is great, he did. This was a little deeper. And about midway through the set, I look back and he's on a pan. He's sitting down a piano and he's on the right. He's lean back playing piano like this and nailing it playing the pianos, and so I'm like, oh Jesus, you know we can make it. Though, believe he's that good, We're gonna make it. He's not that he's not the band anymore. He's not, but I'll get there. So he's so he hits that moment.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, I had this this break so the band guys can take a leak, you know, show guitar, right right, they take a leak. Well, apparently they grab him off stage. They're trying to pep him up. You know, come on, dude, we got this.
Speaker 3: Instead of coming back to the stage, we kick off, and the dude is at the bar order and drinks at the bar.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 3: He's right there. Did you imagine say he's ordered shot. So I'm like, I'm looking around with looking like what the you know, like, all right, here we go, gonna have to have that talk after the show. But at the same time, at the same time, we're we've been drinking, so we're laughing our asses off. Right, this is awesome. It's like what a ragers. So he comes back, gets back on. By the time I get off stage, he's passed out based down in the front end of the bus.
Speaker 2: Right, he's on the bus stop but he's on the He's on the bus before you guys get there.
Speaker 3: Literally walked in the door and passed out, like right there, just step over him. The man's had a hard night. So we're like, what, We're feeling good. We got some girls, they want to go at the bar. We leave him there. Yeah, come back and it looked like there had been thirty two kids having a food fight on the bus. He apparently got the pantries due the fridge. Whatever. Anyways, that's one of the great stories I can tell legally. I love that. But the redeeming end of.
Speaker 5: The story is we had to let him go a short time afterwards. But were we were pretty buzzed one night and we were on tour with Luke Bryant and We're getting to play all these awesome football stadiums, and so we were feeling good one night and I'm like, I had this briday. I was like, dude, his nickname is Hard. What if Hard makes a cameo at Forgive Me for not whatever? The Patriots field name is Gillette Gietta. What if Hard makes a cameo for Gillette? What if we just cold call him up and hire him for the one nine only at Gillette Stadium? And we did, and he showed up no Gellette Stadium with us for two nights.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That's that's a good one. I don't know, there's a couple more good ones, but yeah, we don't want to get nobody in trouble. The last thing we want is like, hey, could you take this part out of here? Oh man, that was a good story. Yeah, no doubt, like the fact that he gets to make a cameo and Gillette's what are those your favorite places to play? For our stadium? I mean it's tough to beat, Like it's tough to beat football stadiums. Uh, but I would say my favorite is Wrigley Field. I was a team. I was a little league cub, so to be, you know, to grow up a cub playing ball and then get to go actually play on the field. Play you playing little league? You were a cub the entire time. No, so, I guess it would have been what are they after, coach pitch? What is it?
Speaker 1: Little league?
Speaker 3: Literally?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Miners Majors little League in Arizona.
Speaker 3: Yeah whatever, coach. It was a rocky for coach Pitch. And then I went to the Cubs.
Speaker 2: Yeah when you're young, Yeah, when you're young, getting to be like the pro teams on the only thing on the back was like sponsored by TJ.
Speaker 3: Plumbing, blumbing, but you got the club.
Speaker 2: You're like, all right, whatever team you're on, like that's just your favorite team probably from that moment on, like you know, I'm a cup for.
Speaker 3: Like buzz kicks around, like sponsoring a little league team. Just you should not, dude, I take the bus, will go in on you with that incredible just having we should we should get a bunch of lasers whatever when they come.
Speaker 4: The whole, we should all go answer a whole little like you do it, the bust will do it. We'll get a couple other guys, so all the sponsored little league teams.
Speaker 3: And then we'll gamble on them.
Speaker 2: We said, we said, we were all there just like hey, what do you got here?
Speaker 3: We get some from Brazil? Like hey, man, just throw some hate down.
Speaker 2: As the silence as I am twelve st Hey, it's coach pitch, dude, get him off the mountain.
Speaker 3: I have I have a deep love for Dairy Queen because that was Figtree mill. Yeah back in times. Every time that you want one looking good, I'll tell you that looked good, little year one, you get to go to Darry Queen. Man. I still have a deep love for d Q and just playing hardest ship on the playground, dude.
Speaker 4: The town I'm from, Kate Shadow cap Creek, fifty two hundred people and they're like, it's all mom and pop shops and the only franchise they've allowed in there. And it was like in the eighties and audience Caple just got in that they beat soft serve ice.
Speaker 3: You can't beat dude. You can't beat a blizzard.
Speaker 4: You can't beat the ice cream cake Dairy Queen spot for us.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just had so my birthday was last month. I just I just had Dairy Queen ice cream cake for my birthday. Oh killer. And that's it and out of it. What did you? How old did you turn? Thirty five? Damn old dude. Yeah you're up there now. But I'm in better safe than thirty four, twenties or thirties. What's thirties? You liked that better for me now? I guess it depends on what your career.
Speaker 4: For me, thirty and quarantine happened least like COVID has happened.
Speaker 3: It's been a bad start. But did you start a grounds here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I think for me, but like thirties, because of where my career has gone from thirty to now. Just the comfortability of or figuring out how to do it. You know, it takes years to figure like no one, no one grows up knowing how to do it.
Speaker 3: I luckily had.
Speaker 5: I feel like I dropped too many names, but I'm telling the story, so I'm going to My first tour I was on was Keith Urban Boom, and I hate that I didn't get to see him in his party days because I heard he was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm glad I had a dude, my first guy I was out with that wasn't in it in the party and all that stuff as a Yeah, it's just it's so not real life going town to town with you know, twenty thirty thousand people.
Speaker 5: It was nice to have a guy that was regimented. I mean up every day, working out, eat and clean. It was like, Okay, this is how the pro does it. Yeah versus you know, if I was out there with you named name one of my pudds to.
Speaker 3: Somebody young with you, it would it would be it would have been a tough ride.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'd had that that teammate to look up to, you know, I guess in y'all's world.
Speaker 4: No question, dude, that's awesome. You talked about you talked about Dairy Queen. He was responsible dairy Queen. If you could be sponsored by, like one thing, what would you be sponsored by?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Question. This is this is tough because I've got some great sponsors. What we've talked about.
Speaker 4: Them before the podcast. It's fine, he's got your got your shout out.
Speaker 3: What what do you I don't know how podcasts we do, like y'alls.
Speaker 2: But we don't care like we'll say, you know somebody else. So we're trying to get.
Speaker 3: You in to dream sponsorship.
Speaker 4: Dream dude, that's a tough one. It looks over here like you better not be saying some ship now.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no wrong answer. I think, uh, because because if you say dream sponsorship, then it would have to come with something more than money, right, like something there's got to these benefits of So.
Speaker 4: One of them, Okay, it's all just all ease us into this. One of my dream sponsors would be Vans, Like I've been wearing Vans seven years old. Yes, dude, I actually went to Vans when I first got drafted and I was like, man, maybe I'll get like a van sponsorship, maybe they make a cleap for me or something like that that we sit.
Speaker 3: I think I can't picture. I got like one courtesy email back saying no, we don't do that. Sorry, that was it. I gotta I'm gonna say this because this probably would be my answer if it was isn't already But John John Deere is a partner. Yeah, man, that's sponsors. It's such a time. As I remember one of my dad's friends that had a farm. I would always wear a John de Your hat and he always had it sitting in the mudroom when I would walk in, and I was like, I thought he was the coolest dude ever because he farmed and had a John Dear hat. Now, I don't know, it's just been in my blood forever. But to be, you know, to be working with those guys now is really cool. And to get free tractors is awesome. So you got a farm, you're a farmer. Well, I think I'm a hunter. You're a farmer the farm for Deer in Turkey.
Speaker 4: I was out there playing, playing a show and then getting to get his corn ready or whatever.
Speaker 3: Literally, I came from the farm I took a shower quick and came here. I've been working all morning on it, but I love it.
Speaker 5: There's something I think. My world is so abstract. You know, there's no win or lose in my world. It's make something. And most of the time it sucks. As a songwriter, it does. I mean, it's just way it goes.
Speaker 3: You look out and have it, have it going every now and again, and that's what we put out to radio. But having a farm is a way to come off the road.
Speaker 5: And like, like this morning, I had some fields that need to be cut and that that doesn't look good, and I cut in as good.
Speaker 3: It's like there's there's some sort of like progress you get to see, there's some sort of concrete gratification that happens.
Speaker 5: That's what's been so important for me about figuring out what do I need in my life outside of what I love doing, which is music, What what mentally helps me out, And it's being on the water with Jack and and having a farm and just be outside of working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I we died it for like an hour and a half this morning and sounds fun, it's great, but it took me back because I cut grass for to make rent before I had a record deal in town, and also tested sewage right up the street here, literally right up there. Uh, which was poof dog?
Speaker 5: Wait a second, No, it has a lot of dollars down the Legit tested sewage for a living.
Speaker 3: Disgusting. It was you were making music until you became until Yeah, I was. I was testing poop from all over the state and all over the South. What's the point of testing poop mercury levels or what's it doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, bad stuff so you can test. I was testing for volatile compounds. I'm a scientist, by the way.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Yeah, useless knowledge.
Speaker 5: But so that's I say that because that's how I ended up in that job. You don't give for the size degree. If you're not a doctor, you're testing poop, that's just that mean, really environmental much of.
Speaker 3: A wider black thing.
Speaker 4: If you're not. If you know your park ranger, right, you guys are. It's like fifteen scientists going, hey, yeah, that's that's what happened that this podcast.
Speaker 5: But yeah, there's uh, there's jobs out there for testing poop for a living, y'all.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy. And tell you what, twenty dollars an hour. Really you're young, it's you know, decent. I'll take you, dude. I look for twenty bucks back in the day.
Speaker 5: Dude, I would take I would take I would I would have loved to got paid weedy this morning, right right.
Speaker 3: I was actually halfway joke on my band. We did a zoom hang the other night.
Speaker 5: I was like, man, I legit make a cut yards this summer, you know, just for something to like keep me going.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: Once ago Thomas Whett was talking about going to work at like a some bow place, not bow place, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was up in Franklin. Yeah, is that it?
Speaker 4: You're talking about going selling bows or something like that. So I was like, dude, you know what that is.
Speaker 2: Go up there and hey, Thomas Rhett, Yeah, dude, that's with three kids or kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a husband with three kids trying to get an excuse to get the help.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. He's a good ass dad though. He's like, damn, that's a good ass dad. Like you got you, Like I've kind of failed, you know what. I like my daughter sometimes like hey, no, am my fan telling you. She's like yeah, but it's all right, dad, she sent me three in July. N I'm have a new one in July. Dud, don't have two kids? Okay, dad, dude, I'm like Kobe, But yeah, dude, I had a buddy hockey player. Great dad, dude, like all time, fucking dad.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how many kids you want to have? And he goes yes. I was like, what does that mean, there's all have his many? She'll let me. I just wants to be a dad. Wow. And t R gives me that vibe too. He does. Yeah, he's like just a good ass dad.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you what though, there are I'm not gonna lie, like there are times you're like, I'm gonna go take an extra five in the truck when I get home.
Speaker 3: I bet I pull up. Sometimes I'm like, put this radio on for a second, just kind of a laugh. Last year, I have no idea how he does it.
Speaker 5: He's a stun because because tour is tough, man, you're exhausted, right, and then he comes back. I mean he's up five am with the kids and it's just.
Speaker 3: Like you're waking man, Thank God, Yeah, how are you doing today? Man? And a lot of coffee. So he's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of coffee, a lot of pooping, a lot of people testing that poop. It's a full circle thing.
Speaker 3: For sure. Dust is down. You playing a little gig, Thomas poops.
Speaker 1: In the toilet.
Speaker 3: Let me test everybody. You're healthy. Let's go to the next gig. That's beautiful, dude, I appreciate the next time I take a duce. So I'm going to think about the person.
Speaker 8: I think he's gonna think about us, to think about the because I don't know you that well, it's hard for me like get into uncomfortable conversations.
Speaker 3: But since we're here, what will and I talk about this all the time A couple of times a year, I don't Okay, yeah, a couple times. Where he's going with this?
Speaker 4: I think this is the second time in a week, the same time in a week we've actually talked about this. Okay, how do you wipe?
Speaker 2: Infertility has become a huge problem for guys. I know, I just hit you with a crazy fact right there, and things don't get better as we get older. Shout out daddies, no free shoutouts. Daddy's spelled D A d I. Their mission is to make the process of fertility testing and sperm banking as comfortable, convenient, and cost effective as possible. No more visits to the sperm bank, you know, going to those places a little cold white walls and masturbating in those awkward looking rooms. Daddy has developed an at home sperm collection kit, allowing you to test and store your sperm from the comfort of your own home. Daddy takes your sperm, tests it, and stores it for you, so you don't have to worry about a thing and never have to leave your home to do it. These services at sperm banks usually cost thousands of dollars. Daddy provides this at home collection kit, a lab tested, fertility report, and a year of sperm storage, all for one ninety nine one hundred and ninety nine dollars For the collection kit, a lab test and fertility report, and a year of sperm storage. We're providing a special, limited time offer to the Barstol community of fifty dollars off your first purchase. Go to daddykit dot com that's dad i kit dot com to order your kit and enter promo code Busting fifty during.
Speaker 1: Checkout to get fifty hours off.
Speaker 2: Crucial get if you're a hubby, If you're a gentleman out there listening, if you're you know, if you're a boy out there listening, check your sperm, make sure you're fertile, get your report, and if you want, if you're looking to maybe snip it, maybe store your spur uh story or sperm for years to come. That way, you can snip it after And if you wanted to go back on the thought you have sperm to go to but again, go to daddy kid dot com and enter promo code busting fifty during checkout to get fifty hours off your order.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the rest of the episode.
Speaker 2: Is it like a behind the back so okay, let's let's let's we gotta get his guard down a little bit. So so for me, is this like we'll be in the locker room and guys will kind of low key start arguing and say, hey, guys, listen, like I'm still gonna wipe the way I'm gonna way.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, de Lanny Walker wipe wipe Sam. He gets mad to do this, get mad about it. But Taylor talked.
Speaker 2: About wiping where he grasses the hope everything and just like he's sitting there and then goes down this way and I'm looking at like, what the fuck me?
Speaker 3: I'm a stander, like I gotta stand up. I'm a standard.
Speaker 4: See my thing is, if you're sitting down right, things are kind of spread apart a little bit.
Speaker 3: Then he stand up. I think he stands in arches though he's looking back at it. Yes, are you looking back.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: And then I stand pause, I'll stand, and you know, I apologize.
Speaker 2: I know we got a lady in here, but I like stand and say, say, I'm sitting in the toilet papers right here.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: I take I take the toilet paper off the little rail thing and I kind.
Speaker 3: Of set it where it's eye level because I'm standing there. You know what I'm saying, Take it off teart and then.
Speaker 2: I turn and I just I just started like wiping from top to bottom right, throw it in, grab it.
Speaker 3: Repeat then when I feel like then, when I feel like it's less because I'm looking at you make it.
Speaker 2: Awkward, just look at this and then I will, uh.
Speaker 3: Let me get this up here.
Speaker 2: Then I will stand and obviously when it gets light, like you're done going from top to bottom, but you got a sandpaper affect it. You know what I'm saying, Like you're not done, just going down, like just going one way. Then when I feel like it's light throwing in, it's like, okay, phase two, it's not in fourth quarter. Grab it, rip it off. Then you start sandpapering sand paper, and then until you see nothing, then you know you're good.
Speaker 4: I had a friend tell me once, I don't stop wiping until I see blood. I'll tell you what, Like, we got closer today, we just got closer.
Speaker 3: So rule of the road, this is this is well, I want to hear this. Rule the road. You're a lean you're a lean guy. Huh yeah, the average. But rule of the road. Because we're all over the all over the place. Whatever poduc Fair arena has terrible to ply paper, right, you never know what kind of quality of paper you're gonna get, So rule the road. Everybody has brings their own beat ups. We call them beat ups. Wow, butt wipes right, flushable wife, I actually didn't know what beat up solid.
Speaker 4: I'm happy you said that I was gonna walk through this whole composition. Wonder what beat ups listening. One day you're at a casino, great toilet paper. The next day you're at a fair and a Portagohn they may do not have any, so you always have beat ups with you back pocket and.
Speaker 3: You walk in. I mean I will at the house though I'm a I'm.
Speaker 5: A two phase guy because the flushable wives apparently aren't.
Speaker 3: Good for sewage and step. He respects that, right, I respect that As a poop guy, Yeah, I used to. I start, I start with the regular TP yeah, knock knock it off. And then you finished with the lovely wet wipe that's lubricated and does not leave you wrong paper effect. Yeah, I mean you screamed callous right there, dude, you know, but but also like hemorrhoid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I've had one too, But I got to make sure that things clean. But I've heard of that before and I've wanted to implement that in my routine because it's like a wet some kind of wet white where you.
Speaker 3: End with that you've got feel good. I did on a question because when I'm in that shower, you know, you got them little Sometimes.
Speaker 2: When I change my idea that you're like kind of ripping out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, because it gets it gets. It's a mass. Yeahs the club going on? As correct talk about talking about it, you're just a facility.
Speaker 5: I've done a lot of interviews and this by far has been the greatest three minutes of me interviewing them all.
Speaker 3: Let's go conversation. Yeah, I feel very confident in the way I wipe. Now I'll tell you, Yeah, we need hate Taylor.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, here's what we got to address. Are you're the who talks as Kelly. Are you the public You're the publicist. She's the one who talks with Kelly. So when there is like a little deal, that's the one who. That's who we need to be close with. Because now we got everybody on the bus. Are you guys, are you sweating?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You got jeans. Those things are genus here.
Speaker 4: Those things are like those are like leggings almost like not not not not the tightness, but like they look like they got stretching them.
Speaker 3: That's nice, dude, Wrangler makes stretch gens. I feel like Wrangler. It's a little too spons I'm deer Wrangler. I know, man Levi's though over Wrangler. I don't know. I'm raising answer my dream endorsement.
Speaker 4: Well, you said you took, yeah, but a sponsor you don't have because all the sponsors are great we did it for you fantasy draft.
Speaker 3: You're on the clock. I drink a lot of beer.
Speaker 2: But like, but like, but you said, Miller High Life is the gig or is that the boys camaraderie.
Speaker 4: That's when the boy puts it on, puts it down there.
Speaker 3: What's your rumber's nickname? Big Hockey.
Speaker 4: Big Hockey takes that Miller High Life dude puts on the table and you're just like gang on Big Hockey.
Speaker 3: We're doing this and as a bus does a move, ye shout. And because we've got plenty of money, come on right, spots of the boys. I'm we got boats to fill up, right, Keeler's empty.
Speaker 2: Josh, guys, gals, people of all ages appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on.
Speaker 1: We're on there.
Speaker 2: We have a YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. We've beld love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It sounds funny and stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscribe and resubscribing and stuff. It helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts because again, we were very organic you guys.
Speaker 1: Where we're at is because.
Speaker 2: Of you guys, So we like to keep it fucking organic and just trum us to us versus the world.
Speaker 1: But we really do.
Speaker 2: We really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you have questions about merchandise, you can go. Our merchandise store is on barstoolsports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly. Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love and you guys talk back to us, add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us all that fun stuff. We like grabbing that stuff and putting in on our YouTube episodes and again we just love it. Man.
Speaker 1: We love you guys. We appreciate you so much.
Speaker 2: Keep being for the fucking boys, Keep being a wolf, the biggest of hugs and tiny stuff kisses. We love you, We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Bust with the Boys.