Speaker 1: Hello everybody. Hi, Byehi, I mean you can't eat any of this please, that's exciting. Welcome to Serial Killers. Andy had a thing. I will, I will, I will make it along, which we have enough time to kick Diamond out there you go. We gotta make this quick. This has gotta be a hide like sports. We gotta make this quick. Let's make the episode. Stop it quick, oo and have pennies to buy spash. Okay, Hey, welcome to Monday, June sixth, Today's d day. Andrew great. Oh that's good. Not good, No, he's not good. Sorry everybody. Yeah, anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scotty B and I'm Andrew. This is the party. Hi, Hi Diamond. This is the podcast where we talk about cereal. We'll try it, we eat it, we rate it, we let you know how it is. Doing all the things, all the things. It's exciting. Diamond is waiting for her car to get unblocked outside by some burly construction workers. Can you just jiggle litt old mouse pad really quick, just to make sure it's recording. Yeah, on that end, I know it's recording. On this end. Comes towards you, guys, want a video for this careful, the camera's gonna fall, it says recording. Oh I love that. Oh I don't know what I have to look there. Honestly it doesn't matter at this point. All right, well, anyway, this is serial Killers. Before we start, can we please thank our friends at Maltomeo. Absolutely grab those two bags behind you. They sent us a bunch of bags. But we've already done these cereals. But this is their their new updated logo, not logo, but the bags. They've changed all the bags and now they have new characters. Look, you're covering the character. Who is it? Yeah, that's Dinosaured Chucky and this is Spaceship Shelley. Okay, thank you. But we did try these serials before, but now all the bags have gotten a re reboot, if you want to call it that. So Diamond to come on, man, anyway, he's not in the mood. Today is not the day. So lots of the other Cereal podcasts got this one sent to them along with the two other ones. Okay, brand new, we didn't, so I had to go to the Walmart neighborhood market and pick this up. Do you know what the Walmart neighborhood market is now? The Walmart neighborhood market is just a Walmart supermarket. Did you know that those exist? Now, it's not a big giant Walmart. It's just a Walmart supermarket. You've mentioned this on a past episode before. I might have. Yeah, that's not a microphone. This is anyway, learn about radio, Learn about it. So I did a little bit of research, and this flavor of this cereal has never existed except in Argentina. Oh and in Argentina it's called Zukarita. Serial Killers International, Yeah, international BB. In Argentina it's Zukaritas. You know that. Yeah, Okay, frutilla, So that is a cereal. Yes, we've had zukaritas before. Sugar they are great. Andrew frosted sugar. They are great sugar frosted flakes. Yes, Oh that's it. So we've had the zukaritas. Those are the Spanish frosted flakes. Yeah, but these Andrew are the strawberry milkshake frosted flakes. Oh it's the only one they had. I have a large family. Are you excited? Yeah, no, I am.
Speaker 2: I like the strawberry things. Can you have this one? Can you give us something you can't eat it?
Speaker 1: You know what you could do. You could just go go, go go anyway. He is it's not it's not a good day today. It's hot in here too. It is hot. It's really gross. It's muggy. It smells like strawberry quick. Can smell it? No, oh that it smells so good, right, it smells like strawberry Quick in the old school canister that you had to open with a quarter that we've talked about before. Strawberry shortcakes, ice cream that the ice cream that was quint from Good Humor. That is a Good Humor ice cream pop. Yeah, Farmland milk, that's a novel high farmland milk. Yeah, wink wink. Maybe one day we're getting the diamond. We're getting there. Maybe if you were, if you were a good executive producer, maybe you'd get on the horn as they say, I just did. All right, here we go, ready strawberry milkshake frosted flakes by Diamond A nice right, goodbye, ready bye. I mean it tastes like frosted flakes with a hint of strawberry. Really right. There's only just a little bit of strawberry flavor, and it looks like there's more.
Speaker 2: It smells like, there's a lot more right. I like it, though it's disappointing, I have to tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: Because there's not as much strawberry flavor as you would think. But it's still good. If you would rate it as a frosted Flakes, I mean I would give this four balls. Yeah, three bowls. That's good. It's good. That's that's my review. All right. I think it's pretty good. It's pretty good. It's almost great. It's there. That's that's my opinion. Like when you say that, what does that mean when you say it's there, it's there? Of course they're there. They're all here.
Speaker 2: You're there a lot of times. You're just present. There's not much to it. It's not exciting, nothing, nothing new.
Speaker 1: All right, doctor, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Oh wow, I didn't have anymore. So we're just doing a quick, I'm kidding, five minute episode. Can I tell you how upset I am with Bill Johnson? Let me tell you about Bill Johnson. Okay, he's the cereal another cereal guy. Yeah. So the other day I look on his Instagram. He's got this giant box from General Mills New Cereal. Inside he's got the new tricks, the tricks tracks that went back there. See we have a picture of it, but we don't have it. He's got lol doll surprise, Wow cereal. He's got the new banana caramel cheerios. Dude. They send him a giant box of all this stuff and we're just chop liver. Yeah. I don't know why they didn't send us. I don't understand. Well, maybe we need to email them again. I don't know. They did send us that box like six months ago. So we do have a few things, but I don't understand. Like we're a you know, it makes me sad, like we're a pretty good podcast. I'll just give you the links and then you could just stay on it with like your personal email, because I get the emails to the serial killers one. What do you do with it? I mean maybe there's something that I have to renew every couple. Do you ever respond or click?
Speaker 2: I'm I respond to things. Remember I was going to give you the log in and you said it was too difficult, Okay, cool, bye the email log in.
Speaker 1: Well we got hacked and the never got hacked. You said we had to change the passwords. It's too much for me to remember Okay, hey, boomer, how's it going?
Speaker 2: You could do it, millennial? Just keep adding things to your job. You don't know what I do. I do so much more?
Speaker 1: Can I go on? Now?
Speaker 2: Let me say things about how little your work ethic is. But no, don't give me an email log in.
Speaker 1: I don't know how those work all the way from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Do I need the broadband disc? I only have ten more free hours on my AOL trial disc. How do you know about that?
Speaker 1: I grew up with dial up yet, idiots don't get Did you really grow up going to Blockbuster and taking the AOL disc off the counter? Yes?
Speaker 2: I don't think you'd magazines the whole nine yards because you used to get them. Unlike magazines, it would be stuck to it magazines. Yes, magazines used to have the AOL discs or they would send it to your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you would have the CD ROMs. We had discs like you didn't have discs. You didn't get floppies. We got floppy I had floppy discs. I don't know about that, Yes I did.
Speaker 2: It was my old compact computer and there was a game I specifically played on it. It was like fifteen floppy discs. You'd finish one like little mission. It would be like insert floppy disc too.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you you never actually had a floppy floppy disc. You had a rigid floppy disc black ones with a little metal thing. No, no, no, they called that a floppy disc. Harry say, I have a bu chat. Okay, we can, but I've I used computers in the nineties. I'm just trying to say an original, the actual you had a disc that was maybe a little bit smaller than that. There was an actual floppy disc that was about this size and you it flopped. That's why they called it floppy. It wasn't rigid plastic, it was it was soft. Well, did not have that, Yeah, No, I had that. Well, I had my vision Commodore sixty four. Yeah, I had my own things. What's a commodore? I know what a commodore? Aren't they a band that sings? Oh my god? Just go to commodorees with Lionel Ritchie. All right, So I don't have the time or the energy today. Thank you Mike and Michelle from Pennsylvania. We got this legal box of fruit rings. Now we've had many different uh fruit rings from different companies. Yeah, they're mostly generics. Obviously we had Golden Foods and we had some other supermarket huh. And now legal fruit rings are here. And the mascot reminds me of this sing old lady with the eye that falls out right sing. Oh the movie sing.
Speaker 2: I never saw a sing but you know what, it reminds me of what the movie about the lizard called Rio that has Johnny Depp.
Speaker 1: In It reminds me of the old lady in Sick. Have you ever seen Rio? Johnny the gorilla? Have you ever seen it? I know, Duran, Duran real, Okay, thank you so much. Her name is Rino and she can't sen. I'm not sad. Put the phone down, please, let's eat now. I'm gonna show you what Rio looks like, because it's you know what it looks like. My kids watched a thousand times. I know, not Rio, Rango, Rango, Rango, whatever. It's all animated stuff. It's not it's the exact same thing. Oh my god. Well that's because these lizards all look the same or whatever they are Salomon wrango, what are they go geckos? Geckos. I don't think it's a get goo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I didn't know you were also a reptilian expert. To added to the things that Scotty knows me, Scotty knows everything.
Speaker 1: They called me reptile Scott. Yeah, of course they do. And meanwhile, the minute of one would come near you, they called me Scott Scott the snake. That's a reptile. Right. I can't fruit rings.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how you could be so bold, yeah, in knowing things and then turning back and being like, I think I don't know everything. Yeh, act like it.
Speaker 1: No, So these rings are these rings are? These rings are a little a little dull in color. They're not quite as colorful as fruit loops, probably because they are, oh you're eating them already naturally flavored with other natural flavors. Again, when foot loops took the artificial out, they got dull and no one liked them. I like them. They're really good. Four balls, one spoon. They do taste like fruit loops. I'm gonna give them that. MM A little bit duller, but still all star status. They get four balls from me, four four balls, one spoon. Okay, because if you give it four balls and two spoons, you know what that would be right. Another bowl? Very good. You think you're so smart. Your kids don't know how to add.
Speaker 2: New kids don't know how to add? What did you add on? Have you ever used a calculator? Have you ever used a calculator? I bet you had it.
Speaker 1: You probably just use one of those like scientific ones. Yeah, the TIAD texas instrument, the one that everyone has to use. But for no reason, I never had one. Well, when you were in high school. I don't think they made had to buy one. No, I didn't. No, I'm saying when you were in high school. So we're gonna talk about me for once. I am saying when I was in high school, it was mandatory, said when you were in high school? Yeah, and then you followed up with but I didn't need to use one because you said you as in me. No, I was talking about myself. Okay, listen back. You said when you were in high school, So I thought you were a fun to me when you were in high school. I mean you should have said when I was in high school. You didn't learn that obviously in English class. I want to go, Hey, we'd be great on a game show together, wouldn't we We'd never actually play the game. We just fight the whole time. Yeah, because the minute I would say something, it would be like he does.
Speaker 3: Anybody's talking about excuse me, No, that's wrong. I'd like to change up the answers.
Speaker 1: I would like you. I would like to challenge the answer that you have, mister Games Show.
Speaker 3: Hey, I know this is my partner. We should be working together, but he's an idiot. Can I swap teams and be by myself?
Speaker 1: Can we take a break and be back right after this? Sure, let's do that. Oh, Andrew, I know the hole wasn't big enough. You say that in every episode. Can I just tell people what you do that I think is so funny? What? So we'll text each other back and forth at night about something and I'll see the three little dots and then the dots will go away, and then like a minute later, I'll get an audio file for him, and it's my favorite because he makes fun of me in that voice and he sends it to my text and I love it. It's my favorite thing. Well, I'm happy I can make your days break.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: You make me smile anytime that I see that.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, my blood pressure is through the roof right now. And my cheeks have never been more red because I'm so angry.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you have hair on them, so it's covering the redness. What except from the alopecia part? Yeah? What? What? Don't you don't talk about my wife? Shall we eat my wife's name out of your mouth? You want to go back to calculators? Or should we eat another cereal?
Speaker 2: No, because again I apparently don't know how to save it right thing, So let's move this on.
Speaker 1: I want to hear where you were talking. What's the t I eighty four? It was this calculator that everybody had to buy in high school. My when I was growing up, you had to buy everybody had to buy a calculator.
Speaker 2: You had to get this one. And I never understood why they were in bed with texts instruments.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I had a Cassio watch that had a calculator and that's all I needed. Yeah, because it was just a regular calculator. All you need in this life of sin is you in your Cassio calculator watch? Yeah? And then I told you had the phone dialar one. That one was great. You did went to the payphone. That's the noise it made, it did Oh fun, that's exactly the noise. It put up the noise, put up the noise. You want some more cereal? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just here to make this a pseudo bowl chat. So this way, when you listen back at the end, you go, you know what, we really didn't talk too much about cereal Andy.
Speaker 1: This is also a listener supplied cereal from Pennsylvania, and it's one of those store brands that you can kind of find wherever.
Speaker 2: This is feeling like a classic episode of Serial Killers. We've been getting along pretty well these days.
Speaker 1: Essential every day, this one, I feel like I'm slip slip slipping back into my old ways, Like is this Walmart distributed by Super Value ink? Does this look like I'm in a like an old nineteen twenties movie. You have the big cigarette holder. C C. Deville isn't get him my movie contract? CEC. De Ville was in Poison. Get the band right, get me my manager. But I never understood, like why did they have the cigarette holders? Get them stretch? They made them even longer by putting them in plastic holders? Is that so their fingers didn't smell? They didn't get caught by their moms? Okay, pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Hollywood stars of like the twenties and thirties, by the time they were like thirty, they were already halfway.
Speaker 1: Through their life. You're probably right or sorry three fourths of the way. Because when I was a kid in like early high school and smoked cigarettes, I would wear gloves. Yeah, well, I didn't want my parents to smell my fingers. You mentioned that smell my finger I'm so good. Open up the cereal or bring out the what is this box? Cut essential every day crunchy granola raisin brand? So this is comparable to the raisin clustered, crunched stuff that they have that sounds exciting. Pal? Are you writing up a big story? So? Can we do a Scotty shake please? Or is it too late Now I've already shook because I'm shook. Scotty shake his box? We have like seven other of those? Where are they of what those jingles? You never sent them? Didn't you tell Brody to send you a file of stuff? He did? And I put everything on this boss shake your box wasn't in there. There's the there's the man with the box that one again? Look through your files? Are they all expired? Okay? So this is basically raisin bran with crunchy clusters. I can't believe we've been using this for almost what this thing a year? No, the Superman box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been using this for how many episodes now? At least thirty episodes straight?
Speaker 1: You think we've had it for what like six months? Maybe? Yeah? And sorry for Carla Marie. This is Essential every Day crunchy granola raisin bran. That's crunchy granola raisin brand from Essential every Day. And we've also had strawberry milkshake frosted flakes, yes, and fruit rings from Leedle. Exciting the wait they're coming on the show soon, aren't they. Yeah, we have so many fun guests coming up, Carla Maria that we have that's exciting. You say it like they're all locked down. Yeah they are. Okay that guy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have Jason who's gonna come, but he'll probably do a bonus episode on a Friday because he does chip reviews.
Speaker 1: So is he gonna bring us chips to me? Yes? Okay, now I'm in You sold it to me. It's like, hey, this guy that reviews chips is gonna come to Serial Killers. You know I told you seventeen thousand times what it was going to be, And of course when I heard it, I just thought that, I'm like, dude, why does he review a show from the seventies and early eighties?
Speaker 2: And that should have made you actually want to have him on instead, it was no, A caliber of guess is too high.
Speaker 1: I never said I said that. I didn't I did it. I just advice up guy their reviews. Chip Bye Potato, Chip's gonna come do Serial Killers, That's all I said. Man, m, I'm well, well, I'd love to have them on a Friday, do a bonus episode and we'll eat all kinds of crap. Great, can't wait. Cool? It just has to be something, just has to be stuff we haven't eaten yet. Okay, okay, whole milk farm Land didn't even hand me my cup. I had to do this myself, like an uncultured animal. I put it in front of you, too crunchy, very malafesy. I can't get there molasses in here? Can you go to the store and buy molasses? Mm hmmm, you don't like it? It's a right corn sharp like, why no, there it is molasses? What is molasses? It's just thick sweetener, isn't it They should not. Okay, you don't like it, No, just get a bowl and spom it's so weird. I'm gonna give it two balls in a spoon because it's not terrible. I'm not a fan. It's just raisin brown with some clusters in it. You like that, No, this one doesn't have a good taste to it. I just it's the molashes. You don't like the molasses. Yes, it doesn't do anything. Well, it's a little brown sugary. Yeah, right, But I like brown sugar. Some I'm surprised like light brown sugar or dark brown sugar. It's funny, like someone will I've got a shopping list because the kids want to bake or whatever, and it'll say brown sugar on it. But then when you go to the store, there's either light brown sugar or dark brown sugar. There's nothing that just says brown sugar. Huh. So I don't know what the difference is, and I never know which one to buy. I just get the dark one. And what are you looking at your other podcasts?
Speaker 2: Is that I am actually because I'm doing forty two things at once. Everybody yet with bull Chat, here we go.
Speaker 1: With bull Chat. You're like, maybe we could keep going.
Speaker 2: Right, I have to get home at twelve, and then you are like today, like.
Speaker 1: This right here I go, Ladies and Gentlemen. Is mister podcast. Yes, I call him mister pie. He's got like seventeen podcasts going and.
Speaker 2: They're all coming soon, and I'll make sure that's when I make my social media debut back again.
Speaker 1: But Life is Spanglish. You can listen to it every Friday. Don't promote things here? I do the Life and they're so wonderful. They were on our show. Yeah, are you such a turd? But yeah, yeah, yeah. You can't promote other podcasts on our podcast Life and Spanglish every Friday. Hollywood Gold coming soon. You have to promote our podcast on those podcasts. You don't do that? Well, how do you think I got those ones? I say, I'm in a very successful serial podcast you listen to? Yes, I do? Are you kidding me? Everybody I know knows me as like a serial person now, and I'm like, I like it exactly exactly. You're not a serial person. You need a serio. Such a turnball. Okay, you know if we were brothers, like we would literally kill each other. I already feel the burning passion inside to commit a homicide. I don't believe that we could live together. Absolutely not. There's not a shot in hell that we get give you a chance. But it's nice to be with you for a few hours a day. Yeah, I do enjoy it. God, you make me smile, and that's all that matters. That's good that one of us is thank you. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Check us out on Wednesday for an all new bowl chat. Are we finally gonna have Other Scott on this week next? I hope this week this week? Yeah, all right, good, Well, let's not promise, because every time you know, we said something up h I got another podcast too. I'm sorry. People work and have jobs. You're not the most most important person in the United States of America because he's recording the jingle janle whatever, mister podcasts full time job. He is amazing. We love Other Scott. I do love he is amazing, and he has a full time job. And he offers to help us with our website. Hey, he's coming on the show, But what does this turnball do? He gave a car? He's an idiot. I never said that He's a wonderful human being and I appreciate him more. No, just just and we we have something scheduled and then it's like, oh no, I gotta go be Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, like I can't. I'm done. I'm done. Thank you all so much for listening. We appreciate you for listening. You guys are the best. Please follow us on all social platforms at Serial Killers PC. How are they doing over there on the spanglish thing? They're doing great. They're going down with their episode. Well, you know what, it's not recording. Yeah, it is over there. It is okay, damn it, you had me look back again. Adios. I don't even know what that means exactly, you don't. All right, take care. On the count of three, say crunch Andrew, Oh wait, can you please go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and buy a shirt? Please?
Speaker 2: Other Scott does a great job there. We need to come up with some merch that needs to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have shirts, buy them. If you buy shirts, then we'll know that you like stuff and we'll make other stuff. How about that? Great? Cool? Love it? All right, have a great day and see you Wednesday with Bull chat until then, say crunch Andrew, mister Pad can't.
Speaker 2: It's so busy with your little floozy a superman boxes recording things.
Speaker 1: This is your main priority, even though it doesn't make money. And I make sure to tell everybody that every week. This is what started it for you, and now you've moved on to bigger and better and this is just like, eh, whatever, I'll do it when I can. Now, can you blew it off yesterday? I I have a job.
Speaker 2: I do have an actual job that I do, and I can't just make myself available for things on a die.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for a penis commercial. Bye