Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Every day a week ago clicks up. The breakfast club finished for y'all done morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is the j n V. Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. Long the roses here as well. We got a special guest in the building. I'm sure he nervous being and canceled on us twice. Three times he gets nervous. I'm sure you know you're nervous.
Speaker 2: You've been canceled. It was only one time. Twice, No, it what's not time? But you got on my ass. It was one I don't know about the other time. That was probably a team reached out to me that I didn't.
Speaker 4: That. You can tell you that you got bluey tucked on the side.
Speaker 2: Used to Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've built the career off making people uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I know how you start off.
Speaker 6: When the last time you were uncomfortable came remarkle.
Speaker 2: Uh, I know what you're gonna say, But no, I don't never Okay, it was one time.
Speaker 6: It was your time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I remember, it was so long ago.
Speaker 6: I don't I remember. But I don't want to say. You don't want to say, but.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if this came back to me when you said it, I mean you can say it. It was when you was with g Herbal, right, It wasn't nervous, it was just they trolling. I didn't.
Speaker 7: I should have matched the trolling.
Speaker 2: And I learned a lot in that in that spot, Like I could have said something, I could have spoke up, but I was just so like in character. They were doing their job. That's how they trolled. So it was just two of them. One is cool, so I like, damn, it's two of us. So I didn't match the energy. So from that interview, I learned just to speak up, even if it's your show, you know, just topic, like y'all, let's get on script. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So that's what I learned.
Speaker 5: They thought you was gonna come a certain way. Yeah, so that's why they came with that type of energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because let's get back on script. Because you troll.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm not necessarily troll because I don't speak on facts. Sometimes troll was like, you know how to talk, and you like trolling, but I can't make up some ship that you're like, what is he talking about? So I can create some ship. They got you like the you know the eminem story right right. I never really called it, and like you, I don't know because you I told you I never seen you DJ. Still to this day, you don't, damn. But I don't know why they call him DJ.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He used to DJ Envy. I have never hidden DJ all the time. I'm saying to make money on the side.
Speaker 3: But you know, when I went on the show, he was flirting with me heavy and I told him I have a man charlam man.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't care man you.
Speaker 2: Why would you just say it like that? If I was no, no, no, no, I never but.
Speaker 1: You got to lifted.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if I was how you asked, I wouldn't tell you, oh, got you got you, got you got you?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't. I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: But he was flirting.
Speaker 3: He was trying to take me out and everything you were flirting with him, he was I don't know, he wasn't trying to take If I was gay, he would not be my time.
Speaker 7: But you, like Jalen hurts he.
Speaker 6: Feel what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious what does he have over me?
Speaker 2: You You're like a frenchie a little bit.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Did just say it was ugly. I'm just saying, was he a p No?
Speaker 1: Was he?
Speaker 2: I don't know that's his type. That's funny in your name.
Speaker 4: You were gay, that would be your type. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So the funny is not because you're hilarious, is because you like know because it just came from Kansas City. Somebody just called me, like funny Marco, that was my name, Marco.
Speaker 6: Got you got? Yeah, you know funny. It used to be a gay slur back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you funny acting.
Speaker 5: I guess you're funny. Remember that movie? You mean I'm funny? Funny funny?
Speaker 2: Remember that was just it was a situation in the movie. Don't say it was a slur. Like everybody knows about that. Baltimore. You didn't know nothing. I didn't know you you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: Yes, because you thirty?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you come?
Speaker 2: I already see No, No, how are you No? I'm thirty two? Yeah, thirty nine, thirty dam yeah you know what? Definitely what I was older? Yes, how much I really like you? Please?
Speaker 1: I like you too.
Speaker 2: I got some thing pages don't do that.
Speaker 8: I thought you were because I'm thirty three. I thought you at least like thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're very well known.
Speaker 9: I will, you've been around for so long. In your defense, a lot of people do to say that.
Speaker 2: A lot of people say, I do look older. Ain't about you, you don't look at a certain age. It's just how you act, you how to carry yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I give you.
Speaker 4: I literally just said that to you when you got.
Speaker 2: It's different from women.
Speaker 5: But I do you have mastered awkward energy. And I do think that's a skill. Do you think it's a skill. You just do a trauma with a camera.
Speaker 2: Just to know how to do it. And when it turned off. And that was one thing in the interview, Jable up like stop and going to take it. Yeah, I know that's what I said.
Speaker 4: It was It was he don't do that because he might be fluid.
Speaker 2: Like I said, in the situation, I was just overthinking. They didn't do nothing wrong, you know what I'm saying. So it was me overthinking and I didn't. I'm not used to like checking ship. Sometimes if I ever get like, I just shut up and just leave. I don't need to be checked, you know. I'm just being able to say how you feel, not in the wrong way, like all like it's okay to just say, all right, y'all, let's talk, like all right, let's get on script. You know what I'm saying, It's okay that.
Speaker 6: Checking tell me how you feel right now?
Speaker 2: I feel blessed, I feel alive.
Speaker 1: Not nervous.
Speaker 5: How do you feel in this moment? Like, what is anything you want to tell us? I want to know how you feel.
Speaker 2: Now? Did it come out? I'm not used to like pre thinking, so when I think, I say what I want to say right then in there, I'm not pre thinking like I'm gonna say. If I do have something to say, I forget about it. So I don't like, you know, I'm not like a pre nigga.
Speaker 1: You don't like.
Speaker 6: You don't like pre.
Speaker 2: Come, No, I pre cheat sometimes I have what's pre cheating? You set up some ship just in case you and your girl don't work out.
Speaker 4: What so you already you go into a relationship drinking?
Speaker 2: I said, No, I said, pre cheating is weird, Like it's this you ain't doing ship, but it's just set up like save me some ship on the side, bought me up. Something that is certainly some young ship. What I'm saying, I said, I have not no more.
Speaker 4: Relationship now, okay, because I saw her trying to help you.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was pretty you.
Speaker 1: Could have had.
Speaker 2: She was outdated. Could you have like relationship?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sorry you like wars.
Speaker 2: Cab trying to call you an amazing person. You're my sister. I had to carry herself. She know how to talk dress. What I thought you were trying something really really good.
Speaker 1: She was trying to throw you something and say, holland you just.
Speaker 2: Know I wasn't.
Speaker 9: You were trying to shoot the shot.
Speaker 2: She was allowing him with you. It's just Lilah is one of them people that really, I could say, an industry friend that helps you out right?
Speaker 6: What between him and envy?
Speaker 2: Sexual attention?
Speaker 6: Is crazy?
Speaker 2: Staring through that man? What the hell?
Speaker 9: Jealous?
Speaker 2: And he was staring at him. All I kept hearing was take me through that, take me through that.
Speaker 1: I's wrong with you? Jealous?
Speaker 6: I wasn't.
Speaker 2: That was just crazy.
Speaker 8: Was jealous doing those things where like you fake talk to the women, like how you would date them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you did with your do it with and be real quick?
Speaker 8: Just if you if you ever were interested, how would you.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't be interested.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like that honesty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't be, and I don't think he would.
Speaker 7: Be either, So it's even right.
Speaker 4: Know you like chocolate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not chocolate.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting you. I'm not gay.
Speaker 2: How long you've been in a relationship? She got too good?
Speaker 1: Questions I don't have I don't have to.
Speaker 4: I have one, and it's it's been, it's fresh, it's been some months.
Speaker 1: He still got a shot.
Speaker 4: No, he doesn't still have a shot.
Speaker 7: Don't say it like that, not like.
Speaker 4: That, but just like I'm good where I'm at.
Speaker 5: The language changing around that guy too. I just want you to know about a couple of months ago, I'm getting married. That's my husband.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's been a couple of months. We were getting a living.
Speaker 8: That's too much questions the same way he goes to a job for a living.
Speaker 6: Okay, he's a barber that.
Speaker 4: He stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, barbers are getting money. They talking like two hundred to cut.
Speaker 4: He helped me. You know, all the stuff comes in the barbershop. You know what's going on. So he sends me like topics and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: How did you meet?
Speaker 7: He cuts your hair.
Speaker 2: Damn you a professional right here. But I could have died, could because I got a man. But you'll be playing with you though, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You knew it was no way relations on your relationship.
Speaker 4: Thank you to a marriage.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on with you, but you know everybody but I said something in and really say, what will your wife look like? Nobody never knows? That's really right?
Speaker 6: You should keep it.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like if you're happy with something, it's okay to just say, hey, here we go.
Speaker 5: No, I think I think that if you're actually happy with something, that's for you, like we.
Speaker 2: Know, because it's something ever happened to you, we could check on her. We could be like how you I don't want you to check on her our emergency contact. Y'all be treating the internet like it's your emergency content. No, it's okay to check on her. Black you are not the short pictures like what you can show you a picture you're like you. I can just say I remember I met her. He's a cool dude. You can just can get you know, something happened to somebody in the family. They always women show pictures.
Speaker 9: And the memories, so FA definitely trying to kill you.
Speaker 2: As your famous question, how did you get here?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How did you get started?
Speaker 2: How did you get started? Remember? People, we want to know your so.
Speaker 1: Let's tell it from the beginning. How you get into comedy?
Speaker 2: That's just being inspired, uh by other people that do comedy?
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Who are something? People that in school? I struggled in school, so I started with that. So I'm just like skicked and you know what what.
Speaker 1: It's not a safe place, just not the same place.
Speaker 2: This to less. Dang you did them, you know? Okay, I know you really care. I can look at you too. You're not here. It's like a distraction right here.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: You struggle with like reading, I'm getting it, Okay, he just told you. Yeah, so struggling with reading this spelling, So being going through school with that, you just have to accept who you are and you're gonna get picked on. But final funny in that, that's right, that's where I feel like it opened up.
Speaker 5: You can't see the crazy. I didn't know anybody from Kansas City I knew. Yeah, I did not know that. Damn I never thought about it. Nine nine is from Kansas City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did not know that.
Speaker 9: I didn't know Edie Griffin was from there. But that's actually one of my favorite cities to come to the do comedy.
Speaker 4: Y'all love comedy.
Speaker 2: In Kansas City because there's a lot of states that be depressing. That's what they show up like, you know, they show up at Baltimore two.
Speaker 4: What bottom was fine?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's that like not a down the press city we turned up.
Speaker 7: No, it's we turned up its streets and some real street ship going.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, so look let's stay on this real quick.
Speaker 1: So what is all right?
Speaker 4: So you're from Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City.
Speaker 9: Kansas City, Missouri, Okay, because every time I used to, I.
Speaker 7: Know they get upset with that you are.
Speaker 4: But you can literally.
Speaker 9: Throw a rock from one place to the next, like y'all so close, but y'all can't stand each other.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing like when New York and Jersey don't get it confused, like people don't like but you can't New York.
Speaker 4: You can't get that confused. Though.
Speaker 2: Now people in North Carolina, everybody like Carolina.
Speaker 1: Like New York all together.
Speaker 2: I think it's one thing, but it's so much different, Like like I just thought New York was one thing, but it was like I'm from the Bronx, No from here. It's DIFFI so damn.
Speaker 9: I just don't understand y'all so close. They're twenty minutes apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still like you just can't get it messed up.
Speaker 3: Who heard you and then decided that you should do a podcast because you started the podcast really early?
Speaker 1: How did that come about?
Speaker 2: Break Breath? They reached out and it was like started podcast and it was hard for me because I'm like, I don't want the spell reader, right, and I know you got to do that, so I just wanted to go in do something. It was no, man, I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 9: You can't spell spell nothing, like even right now at your age. I mean, because I know you've been doing this. I'm not really good at spell I'm not the only one that community, but for sure I know this community and that's why I'm not I wasn't laughing at Yeah, the community out there.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful so.
Speaker 4: You you never tried.
Speaker 2: It's just hard.
Speaker 9: So but when you do your your interviews on open thoughts, you know you have its like, don't nothing to be on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are crazy, man, You're crazy, guy.
Speaker 1: Man, So what happened with you in the way?
Speaker 2: Girl, Bobby, Bobby, stay on open thoughts for a second, because what happened with Breakby it was a good company. God, yeah it was. It was. It was me learning the business too. It was something that I needed. I need to get in there and learn the business and understand how people work and your feelings don't matter when it comes to contracts. And I had to learn that. I'm glad I learned that at the age I did.
Speaker 1: Y'all figured it out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but how did they expect you to read a contract?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 9: I'm why didn't you go in with like, hey, guys, I struggle with you.
Speaker 2: Can't tell people that when they're trying to then they really gonna probably throw some big words in there.
Speaker 6: You can't even tell Lloyer that because the lawyer might take advantage.
Speaker 2: Exactly, So YEA might not have to hear this interview.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, the wrong YouTube. You probably didn't read.
Speaker 9: You didn't know what channel was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was also no, it was also some words I was saying all you can so it was that and then also words don't matter when it comes to what's on paper.
Speaker 5: But you shouldn't have signed that paperwork work without a begin with.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I know, you had to learn. It's just something that you didn't get. You know, you didn't fucked up in your career. I honestly, I'm reading and stuff, but I mean it's respectfully business wise.
Speaker 5: No, But that's only because I had a lot of people around me early and I watched, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Other people make mistakes. Small people learn from the people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but other people, you know, so and being that, I thank god that I got on when I got on, because I got on a little later, so I was able to watch a lot of other people make those mistakes and have the right people around me to keep me from, you know, signing those bad contracts and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Okay, what was helping you, like when you were figuring out the content journey and like you were making was there anybody who was calling like, hey, YouTube is doing this?
Speaker 4: What does this mean?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. Uh not, Ryan, Ryan Davis. I'm talking to that and that's what the stand up and stand up. I feel like when you first get on Instagram, you start getting followers. People think you should just go to it straight to stand up, and they talk about money, and that was one thing, like shout out to the East. I he was like, go go get the paper. And one thing about your career you got. You can't chase money. You know what I'm saying. You gotta work for it. So I'm just glad. I did you know how I done everything I was supposed to? Because if I started stand up at an age, you got one time to do something really good. And once people know that you're doing it for money, there look at you different.
Speaker 6: You won't.
Speaker 2: It won't be the same.
Speaker 5: Well, so why do you announce that you had signed a deal for eight million dollars for your podcast?
Speaker 7: I was bored.
Speaker 2: It's okay, No, sometime I like to manifest stuff.
Speaker 5: I knew you were lying when you said it, but yeah, damn, I'm not about what he just know he read through lives because he lies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he does know I troll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well I was trolling. I knew that when I said it. But see here the thing that messes up the game could people will leave you. Me being in the podcast business, now, people come to me like, well, funny, Marco got eight million dollars and I'm like, I can't. I don't want to see like, no he didn't.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, but stuffing changed.
Speaker 2: You know, NBA contracts and changed from a long time, so we should start getting paid that.
Speaker 5: But you know what, a contracts changed because the NBA started making a lot more money.
Speaker 2: And podcasters are making a lot of money there. There is really not some companies are. Some companies aren't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'm just saying it's you know, you should be there.
Speaker 4: How close to it? Where what's the number you actually sold it for.
Speaker 2: A podcast performance?
Speaker 1: On real?
Speaker 5: I don't know podcast performance based so you can look at somebody's audio downloads and know what they're supposed to be getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: That's another reason I know you didn't make Like this.
Speaker 7: Is called the breakfast club, and I never see nobody eating.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, I don't serve breakfast to nobody, said Correl.
Speaker 7: Correct, and we can't.
Speaker 2: No, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: You just said you're hungry.
Speaker 2: This is because you asked.
Speaker 1: Eat.
Speaker 2: Nothing was in prison in my crazy I just seen the moment. It was like it was very smart. I was like, that's good.
Speaker 1: Matter what you and Bobby? How do y'all get close?
Speaker 2: After we did the interview, Uh, it went, it went up, And the thing about the interview, I never talked about that. The interview went up, and then I remember Drake he comment on it. And when Drake comment on it, I said, I'm a DM Drake and had him come on my show.
Speaker 6: And I d M Drake.
Speaker 2: He's seen it and left me already, and then Bobby called me. He was like, oh my god, I got a spot from Drake. No. I was like, should I do it? I'm like, yeah, I wouldn't say supposed to. But what I'm saying because everybody you know, he can go anywhere you want. But overall, just with that, when she did it and her success turned up, it was like, oh, like damn, Like that was really a great thing. And overall just me learning not to. I always been a person that look up to my brothers and everybody, look up to people that have more than me. So I never it's hard for me to hate because I grew up with you know, if you had it, I got it. You know what I'm saying. I used to borrow people clothes, borrow money, So I never really had shit for real. So just seeing her success go up, I was happy for. And don't look up to people just because they got more than you do.
Speaker 6: Look up to people because they got good character.
Speaker 2: Yeah that too, I under saying, it's a lot of reasons. Still look at the people, you know, so it's not just one reason. We was just speaking on that one. But nah, I'm say, you guys decided to do something together going we did, yeah on tour, So us going on tour, it was gonna do like a live you know, a live thing where people can see us.
Speaker 7: But I feel like I was hard on her because I was already.
Speaker 2: In the miss of doing stand up and I'm like, stage present is something you gotta just grow. You just don't have it. So me already doing it, I wasn't. I wasn't mindful of how she felt. I'm like, when we get out there, we really gotta you know, show show them like again, once you hit that stage, you gotta really care about who in front of you.
Speaker 7: And I was hard on her.
Speaker 2: Now I had now that I stop and think, I'm like, damn, I was really a jerk because her great grandfather, oh my good, yes, the way her great great grandfather would have treated you. So what I'm trying to say is, so what I'm trying to say is, you know, once she hit the stage, all of us, it's it's different. So from the internet and being on stage, you gotta you gotta keep doing that to earn it. And I'm still learning that too. So every time I hit the stage, if it feels new and you get the bubble guy, but you can.
Speaker 3: Tell her personality wasn't that she.
Speaker 2: Was trying to do what you know.
Speaker 7: She she's her, she's her.
Speaker 8: But there are fans that feel like you kind of she took what it is that you do and took the ball and round with it and has been able to like do things so much faster a conversation. So I'm just telling you the conversation that it's being had. I feel like it's happening, and it's unfair because it's only happening because she's white.
Speaker 6: She's not popping, I mean, not on your level.
Speaker 2: Everybody got their own definition of popping. Let's start through Bobby. So what I'm trying to say is, I'm it's not back to what you're saying. That's you got the point where we talked to her show. Those I'm saying that, don't go anybody again.
Speaker 4: Wait let him finish, and we black women.
Speaker 5: Content creators get mad at you because you decided to empower a white girl.
Speaker 2: Damn. And it wasn't my fault. I mean people when they put it out, people choose to watch it, you know what I'm saying. So there wasn't nothing that that was her I did black women content creators, that's true.
Speaker 3: You don't like black women or are you serious?
Speaker 2: Like me and her sit down and talk. What does that mean? What are you calling her? You do a collaboration exactly, but putting me and about other black women content creators that you could have empowered. I can't work with anybody who like me to work with. No crazy, it's not. We're just asking a simple Do you feel that way?
Speaker 7: You asked me a quick question?
Speaker 4: You carry I can't hear. I don't even know what just.
Speaker 2: Happened, all right, Okay, So they're asked me questions about when Bobby asked me to come on her podcast, right, and I did the podcast not expecting nothing, and it did what they did.
Speaker 7: It had nothing to do with me.
Speaker 4: You don't know your power? Are you crazy? No, I dude, disagree. You don't know because that was that was my only gripe with it.
Speaker 8: It's like how you come out and say she stiffed, she dried on on her on tour because she's she's telling me.
Speaker 2: It like that. Well, I said it was kind of it was dry and I wanted her to talk more and it was.
Speaker 8: But you know, you know what you endorsed when you know what you know what it was when you signed up. It worked for her, and now you're like, no, I want to control this. But it's like you you gave her the like you invited to the cookout exactly, and then you stepped away from her. So I just felt like you should have known your power in that moment. And if you didn't want to empower her and put her on these stages, why do that because there are other people you.
Speaker 2: Could so And what I'm saying, and if you heard me when I first started talking, it was something that I needed to do. I learned from that, you know what I'm saying. So being on stage and doing the podcast is two different things. I shouldn't have opened the Let's go on tour, you know what I'm saying. So that's what that was my fault.
Speaker 7: But again it was.
Speaker 2: Something that could have went left for right.
Speaker 8: But even sitting down with her on her show, like I know, it's just like collaboration or whatever, but you said you didn't know it would happen.
Speaker 2: I just sit down. It was just I don't her credibility and she took drink.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying, I just sit down, and I just sit down.
Speaker 6: I just did me.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect nothing, I didn't want nothing from it. I didn' asked for no money.
Speaker 4: It was just I don't think.
Speaker 9: It was a bad idea for you to suggest a tour between you and her. I don't think that because, like you said, it's two ways it can go bad or good. You know, I don't think you giving her the criticism of, you know, just suggesting that she opened up a little bit more it was bad either.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that.
Speaker 9: I think it was something that you canceled the tour and she didn't know or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was me.
Speaker 9: I did not communicate, Okay, So that's what I had a problem with. I don't add a problem with anything because I think if it was done right, you and Bobby's tour would have went crazy, right.
Speaker 4: I believe in that for sure.
Speaker 9: But it was just the fact that that she didn't know you didn't even talk to her before you.
Speaker 2: Can, which I didn't. I was wrong on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we're giving her too much park right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah with those shows, with those shows, those sholds weren't doing well though.
Speaker 6: With your shouls by itself do well.
Speaker 2: No, it didn't even get too far because I because right when you hit the stage, you care.
Speaker 7: I'm me being, you know, doing stand up.
Speaker 2: Every time I get off the stage, I always think about what can I have done better. I just don't think it's over because I know I'm ready to get back on there and I gotta get back there next weekend. So I'm always in my head thinking what can I do better? You did a showed her and he was like, damn, what can I do better?
Speaker 6: Leave her home?
Speaker 4: Have you spoken okay?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Her last interviewould Drake.
Speaker 2: I'm adhd so I really don't even watch moment. Write down everything you got. I wish I could write it down.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, my big because what day man, I just dropped the book.
Speaker 4: You can't even get it? What Wow.
Speaker 2: Audiobook, Yeah you can audio book. I love it. It's your voice too, Yes, it's gonna be my voice. That'll be good to hear you read.
Speaker 1: Wow. Damn.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest misconception?
Speaker 4: People have been up here and you can see that.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you get seen as I don't know, when they see you as your content, they just think of you as that sometimes and being a dad and being somebody that care about people. It's just like it come off fast. I don't and some people I thought you was an ass whole and I was like, even when I sit down with Nicki Min, I was like, what's your intentions? And I'm like with thiswew are you going with it? I was like I just want to talk and like just let it lead into whatever leading too, and yeah it was. And then I got told too it was like, uh, like I'm trying to embarrass somebody. And I think because my clips that I put out, I know how to make good clips to go look at the real interview.
Speaker 7: But oh damn, that didn't happen. So some of my clips I make it look.
Speaker 2: Like it was awkward, like what the fuck did this happened?
Speaker 7: But when you see it they really we spine, So I just know how to promote my clips.
Speaker 1: But that's your favorite interview?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like when we sit down and I said about eminem like and they sit down, it was like that didn't happen.
Speaker 7: But it's just overall just knowing how to see.
Speaker 1: Like your favorite NICKI was your favorite interview that you've done in Orlando Brown?
Speaker 9: Yes, I was about to ask you see in your top do you have what a top five?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, but I'm just saying Orlando Brown was different and sitting down and just was hilarious. Yeah, a lot. Yeah, it was funny because I was trying to get ray J and Tyrese, and ray J was like, yeah, let's do Tyree was like the fot. It was like Tyrese uh called me one time and he left a voicemail talking about by the way, one wish was trash and I don't know.
Speaker 6: What the fun that.
Speaker 2: He wanted to talk to him.
Speaker 4: So did you reach out to time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just never heard from tyre It was right when he was doing y'all. It was that run at the same time he was up here with y'all.
Speaker 6: I love Tyree is my guy. I love ty and J.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you right now, Tyre takes himself too serious that ever sit with you to do that type of that right now.
Speaker 9: Wouldn't do it, But he wouldn't do it with somebody else that.
Speaker 1: Would be funny.
Speaker 2: He takes himself too serious, like when he comes up here, where is he from?
Speaker 4: From?
Speaker 2: What he like?
Speaker 5: He knows us and you know we got a report. Is comfortable, yes, but with the way you do your style of interviewing, I don't think ty.
Speaker 6: Could handle that.
Speaker 2: I can respect them. I would love to see I mean, anybody that goes on the show and takes it too serious is always the funniest.
Speaker 1: But I think he's loosened up a lot. Pause. Yeah, I think yes.
Speaker 4: Do y'all do like pre interviews with the guy?
Speaker 2: No, m just sit down.
Speaker 3: It's literally was it not in your top five interviews? You said, Nikki, you said, like miavie with you, it's not that I still don't know what you do like I saw her this. I mean you're a good person. I know you're not like you know, DJ person. I never seen you DJ in my life here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that nobody Daddy.
Speaker 6: I like seeing you scream.
Speaker 5: No, I like seeing you on the Twitch and everything, because I feel like that's not the character if you with your daughter. You know, when I saw you at Screaming University, I'm like, see that's Marcael, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I think that I think that that Marco was enough. Yeah, you know you got some sids. That's like you. You're not the same person sometimes, you know, I think a lot of people got different for signs.
Speaker 7: You're not the same person in a lot of different predictaments that you are in.
Speaker 2: You know. I mean at the end of the day, like if somebody you know't you at your grandma funeral, You're not gonna be this if I walk up to you and talk to you to my grandma, fer my grandma in a sad moment, right, not going to if.
Speaker 9: I can help it, I believe, And I'm saying you wouldn't have a choice, Leonard.
Speaker 7: You could get cremated when I died.
Speaker 2: My one is gonna come on, I'm gon shoot off in the.
Speaker 4: Repast. The guy was in DC hanging in the club.
Speaker 5: No, please don't do that to me. I got it in my trusting will and everything. I'm premated. I ain't gonna be at my funeral. Y'all could be there.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 9: What are you like with your baby, girl? Because I know she brings you a lot of excitement and enjoy and our kids.
Speaker 6: You go, girl, what's the oldest twelve? You've been wrong?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: It's just you know, shout out to the You know, women don't play about their kids. And I wish my daughters could stay with me, but I just gotta you know, I'm a visit dad and I hate that. Sometimes it's like, can they come stay here and I'll fly you out here. Let y'all spend time. But that's not how I go when mothers are just so used to carrying them and they don't want to, you know, pass it on. So because Milliona is in Kansas City, and then Prize that's my son here in La so it's like a lot to be. And then Island is in Atlanta, so I be with her a lot because she there, and it's like, you know, there's no excuse for me not to be with her. Twenty four to seven. The mothers don't want the kids like on social media and stuff like that. The other two, uh no, I posted them on there, and you know they try to like, oh, she's your favorite, but I'm like, she's here with me. I try to get them, and that was just like I tried to get my son and she was just like, oh, how long you gon keep them for a week? And I was just like, now I want to get let me get in for a couple of months, like you had them, Let me get them for a couple months. But I got to respect it's just a mama in her, like you just gotta just take it.
Speaker 9: But and then also it's school and things like that, but like he only won. Oh oh this is a fresh one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, school okay, Yeah, I mean, but like you said, because it's a new baby, but I need we.
Speaker 2: Need to have time to y'all need to break. Why can't I get him for a couple of months?
Speaker 4: And you said you want to bring her so she would still be there close as well.
Speaker 2: She could come when you want to come. But I just don't just to tell me to get him for a week. That's like I'm a babysitter, but your relationship with like, I'm cool. I would love all my baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah they all black.
Speaker 2: I got I got one black one. I got one that's black and white. You know, I got a Mexican one. I know.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: That's why you were just connect You're concerned about the Mexican woman.
Speaker 2: Be concerned about nothing, because it's just like whatever you do find out. I told you it's a lot of.
Speaker 4: A citizen't even know.
Speaker 6: Because I me tell you something.
Speaker 2: If she keeps playing with you and your child, you have to make one phone go.
Speaker 7: No, she's cool, I got them cool.
Speaker 4: But look so why not take the week over nothing? You know, especially if she's not got the you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I got to but don't you know it's baby steps. I get it, but when you grow without a father, it's like it's a big thing and hurt you, like you really want to be that So just to tell somebody's weak, it's like visitation, like you know, like jail time. Yeah I did, but he was in and out of the streets. Okay, are you ready to settle down? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We're you looking for besides Lauren because you said Laurence. Is that like your type?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Lauren is very beautiful. God, I gotta respect her.
Speaker 7: I respect her relationship.
Speaker 2: Shout out to that King you, I appreciate that. Shout out to him laurand father was in and out of her life too.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to make your bond right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't gonna happen. Okay, yeah, it's just friends.
Speaker 5: He needs to feel some awkward silence. He does everybody else. It might just be quiet for a second.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's finow me. Well let's talk.
Speaker 1: You were more kids than the kid.
Speaker 2: Nah. I want to adopt though, I want to adopt what to what color? I want an African baby and an Asian baby?
Speaker 1: Black baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like rush hour? Did you say what color? You know?
Speaker 6: I like rush This is so ship.
Speaker 2: It's like you know your grandma got like your mama is the hood side and your grandma's side like family like getting like question on grade that.
Speaker 6: You get them babies.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: You would love to see you on Instagram with the black women in one hand, Asian one another and the caption just said rush out.
Speaker 6: It would be funny.
Speaker 2: You hear me?
Speaker 6: Please my god, w please do that.
Speaker 2: Properception you gotta go through so you got.
Speaker 4: Agency that like I'm trying to go for a rush hour.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they asked you to be honest, but I would all you building in the bond and you building like you know, and it's also some good kids out there that could just use help you. You ain't got to create all the time. Already seen what it's like, so it's okay. I would have like to be, you know, picked up.
Speaker 6: Why do you think she shop got so mad when you said he looked like Miss Neda.
Speaker 2: That was kind of wild.
Speaker 7: Because it was just out of the blue. It was out of the blue. I feel like we was having a.
Speaker 2: Good conversation and if through a jab and you know, a didy know its coming. So I don't think it was a jab.
Speaker 6: I think it was a valid question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, but they say we both look like Miss Nedda.
Speaker 4: Definitely don't. I'll go with the seal of it all, but.
Speaker 2: Not why did you drag the name out? You make sure I that ship words are hard, Yeah, but she just dragged it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Seal, that would be.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I don't think you look like.
Speaker 7: Let's get away from that way.
Speaker 6: You do sound like Big Sean though, yeah, boy, like you sound like desiccated though.
Speaker 4: You Yeah, no, you are. You're smart. You are very smart.
Speaker 5: So the one thing I don't really like about you, Marco, you made viral moments without shouting or really being extra, you got like, it's a quiet confidence to what you do because being that character, you can break it any moment, like you let you Herbo did break you. But for the most part you got that quiet confidence and you staying shout.
Speaker 2: Out to them, jehebo doing this thing.
Speaker 6: What did you learn from that moment?
Speaker 2: What I told you? What? What's the moment just to speak up and it's okay, uh, just just to speak up? That was it because they was doing anything and they never did nothing wrong, and it was just me. I didn't know. I'm like, I'm just thinking it was this personal like then then I do something wrong because I was just like, you know, so again me thinking too deep. That's why it's not good to think. Sometimes it's okay to speak up. So overall, just being a man and I'm grown in my thirties, I should have been able to speak up and say something because I'm grown.
Speaker 1: What do you feel like when you talk to people?
Speaker 2: I would like to sit down and talk to Jerebo and we just go over and overall just had that conversation. It wasn't I didn't like that he I didn't like how what he was dealing with afterwards, after the interview happened, I said I wasn't gonna drop it, and somebody on my team said they want to drop it. But now I look back on it, I think they were lying. They wanted it out. I didn't want it to come out because I knew right when that happened. I was like, it's not gonna come out because I didn't want that impression of them. That's not what my goal.
Speaker 4: You don't like the way people came.
Speaker 1: I did not like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't, you know, So again that's my fault. I gotta take account, like it's my platform. And it was like damn, you know.
Speaker 7: But again I was like, how I can move on from it.
Speaker 2: I just post the next interview, and then I did Kevin Hart and then you know, in that situation, I got a DM and I never talked about this. I was thought to share with y'all, like NBA young boy DM me and he was just like, oh you okay, and I'm like, yeah, I'm cool. We built a relationship and he's a cool dude, and it was just like, you know, I liked a lot from that, and I was like, bro, he really is an NBA young boy is really a cool dude, and like on his birthday, like bought me a watch. I'm like, damn, this is really like really different. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It was a what's that?
Speaker 2: It was? People don't know I'm not good?
Speaker 6: I v DMU are you okay? And brought you a what do you think he's trying to fuck?
Speaker 2: No? No, because you got to you gotta want that to happen. Sometimes I don't want to manifest that. Like for me to think he's trying to do that, that's what I probably want, but that's my thing. Though.
Speaker 9: Do you still like not you know, do you feel like you now owe him the cheeks or something because.
Speaker 2: You're thinking like that. That's no, that's like you if somebody do something nice for you, you don't think that they automatically trying to fuck, but you don't know who it is. Absolutely the most trying for. Sometimes some people just want to give you a gift.
Speaker 1: No, not all the time.
Speaker 2: Both of you all are right, you know, but just as you said, it just depends on who it is. You got to know who you are and know who the people are. Sometimes you don't, like I said, we in jail. You my bump, and I don't know you you're talking about. I want something to eat. I'm not taking it because I don't know what your intentions are. You're on the bottom, bunk, I'm on the top, Okay, I'm not. I'm gonna tell you fuck no crazy. Do you want to talk because I think people get I think you gotta get I think when you go to jail, I think you can get on top and then like leadership who usually get like the leader leaders on top, I think you get bottom. I think it's bottom because no, no, no, no, you want to be no, figure out that when you go to jails like it's you prefer top of what you want to know. I think you are going to talk because they said you can get pulled down when you sleep. You that's what I think you want to be about it. I don't want to go jail, nigga, No because hypothetically no, ain't no, hypothetically, I'm not doing ship to go to jail.
Speaker 6: You got sounds like the bottom, though.
Speaker 10: I don't like your bottom of my bed at home, Yes, your own bat what Jesus Christ, oh my god, get clipped.
Speaker 4: Whatever you're do in your house is a judging you man.
Speaker 7: Okay, come on, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 9: So have you and jeremih I spoke because I know the last thing I saw you jumped in that man DM and told him that you don't really like I said.
Speaker 2: I said no, I said, what did the couch mean? Because he said, it's your birthday? You know it's time to ride out, even if we sit on our couch. And I'm like, if it's our birthday, why are you inviting her to a couch at your house? Yeah? Like, come on, like tech her have to eat or something? Then the couch. He didn't say nothing about eating. Yeah, he just said I want to know what was so special about the couch? Liked he said couch.
Speaker 5: He's basically saying, like, you know, think about it right now, like what the troubling economic times?
Speaker 6: People may not have money to do things.
Speaker 2: No the back then he said this shit alone time I ain't think about his financial situation, wasn't he wrote that he got money? Well, yeah, because he said it moweezy as she.
Speaker 4: Said on my couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bottom of at thirty dollars in the store. Get it, bring it back to the house, sit on the couch drink.
Speaker 7: I mean, well, I just want to know what kind of couch it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he needn't answer. You haven't spoken to him.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 9: Does it bother you when it gets serious? Like you you know, I never really want to know an answer to a question and they get they get upset with.
Speaker 2: You, No, because it's like, oh, Rod, that's not my intentions to make you mad. So I just feel like, you know, when I see you understand it, and I'm not a street person, you ain't gonna really take it that serious.
Speaker 7: I think he's going about their life.
Speaker 2: The person they d m you back on purpose because they know you're gonna repost it. You know it's gonna be they're doing that sometimes. Yeah, I think so, but go ahead, No you do it? No, No, you do it?
Speaker 4: The Neo ever DM you back?
Speaker 2: No, okay, yeah nels yeah, Neo.
Speaker 4: Don't be playing Neo.
Speaker 8: Why Neo was dancing in the house on Sexy Love when it was a viction notices on the door videos.
Speaker 2: If you watch the videos, I don't get some people visuals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the way you're trying to make sexy eyes that Lauren is so stupid.
Speaker 4: I thought he was thinking that's what you said. You want to stage that, queens when you're saying yeah, that's what you.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 7: I respect your relationship, appreciate you big time.
Speaker 6: But do you respect your relationship?
Speaker 4: Respect it?
Speaker 2: You respect yours? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Cheated while you was in the while you was married?
Speaker 6: Yes, unfortunately, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't you. Yeah, that was a different definitely was a different Yeah, but different. But what did you learn from that?
Speaker 5: I learned that if you really truly love someone sound like them in a position, No, you would never put them in a position to want to have to make a decision.
Speaker 2: You love somebody, you just don't want to hurt yourself, so you're not doing it yourself. Because when you really love somebody, you in a relationship, and you do something, you feel it too. Yes, So again it's about about me, it's about my wife, and it's about you too, because again it's you, like you ownership of everything that you do, so anything that you.
Speaker 7: Do will affect you too, because if she leaves.
Speaker 2: You got to deal with it too.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: So my mindset was, I don't ever want to be in a position to hurt my wife the way I saw my father hurt. But it's not about I don't want to be in position that because that's you should say, I don't want to do it because I don't want to get hurt, and that's.
Speaker 2: That's definitely think that's.
Speaker 4: You're about to be doing these dating things. You need to understand. Maybe you don't mean it that way, but it sounds like you're thinking about yourself.
Speaker 2: Imagine this.
Speaker 7: I'm gonn ask you this, ladies, y'all answer it.
Speaker 2: If y'all go through your man phone and he said, y'all see a text me and say, man, I was gonna you know the girl, but I don't want to make my girl mad. That won't bother y'all because he said, I'm not gonna do it because I don't want to upset y'all. Or he gonna say, I love what I got, I'm not gonna do it because I don't want to hurt what I got going on.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's what that means.
Speaker 6: That means the unit.
Speaker 2: You guys at cheating because of her, or you gonna stop like understanding what you got.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, that's a great.
Speaker 2: For you. Understanding the real reason will sound like when y'all go through your man phone seen it. He didn't cheat, but he said, I'm gonna do it because I got some ship at home. I'm want to piss her off.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's still leave them though, No I don't.
Speaker 7: I'm asking them that.
Speaker 1: Because that's not the right reason not to cheat you because you don't want.
Speaker 7: Hurt you dot Miami and your boy said, did you, oh girl?
Speaker 2: And he responded to her to say, not the fuck, because ma, I don't want my girl mad she found out she's gonna leave me. I would respond, Nigga, I don't cheat on my wife. But I'm asking them if they've seen that, would y'all neave to do it? Woul y'all stay with them?
Speaker 4: I would, I wouldn't leave him. It'll definitely be a conversation of like.
Speaker 2: Why he said he didn't do it, Why you need why you need to talk about it?
Speaker 9: Because we together, motherfucker, and I want to ask a question, that's why I just saw your phone, so that's.
Speaker 8: What we're doing, And why would you put yourself in a position where that was even happening. No, no, no, If you're like that means it was like you there was.
Speaker 2: An intention manifestation mark or that don't happen to us. Okay, we don't man those type of things. We don't be out of town worried about girls. You know what I'm saying. Stuff happens, like we're talking about the community that does happen in not just.
Speaker 4: Okay, So is that why you have three baby mothers?
Speaker 2: No, I had three way mamas because I had one that was like when I was just uh Popa's baby when I was wearing at popas and then the restour industry babiesustree.
Speaker 4: Babies crazy, the labels are wild. Okay. So were you in a relationship with the mother of the one year old the freshest baby.
Speaker 1: That you got?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 7: We was like, we're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, And were you cheating on someone?
Speaker 2: We were in a.
Speaker 7: Relationship, but it was just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know what you said in the beginning beginning, he said, you preacheat I have manifesting?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have which child's mom? Did you pre cheat on trying to figure out where?
Speaker 2: No? Wow, Actually, like let me tell you this now, I'm trying to tell you. I'm not let me tell you something. Can I tell you something again to oldest with my oldest child. That's the normal baby like Pope's pop. I'm saying when I was like, this is before everybody, Yeah, this is I'm big o G. You got bigger data normal ones. I know what going on. I know, yeah, yeah that's that. So So with that being said, when we did not work out, I left too soon. I came home and said, you know what, I want to see somebody else. And that led me into getting on child support and it led me to like not getting to see my daughter a lot. So I regret. Sometimes it's okay to cheat sometimes because when you say you're ready to go, okay, motherfucker, you regret what what said. I owned up to support. You said it's okay to sometimes. I'm just telling you for whoever it is out there because they said it's cheaper the keeper.
Speaker 7: Sometimes if you do do some ship, just make sure she don't find out.
Speaker 2: Community.
Speaker 5: These brothers don't cheat. Black men don't cheat. They do cheat on the white women. What you cheated, Yes, I was a black boy. That's the difference.
Speaker 2: How old you were you cheated? Uh you know, Marco, Yeah, exactly know. It's not about the age you he said, I'm a little boy. I'm breaking into somebody car. I'm a little boy right now.
Speaker 6: Thirties and still be immature.
Speaker 2: I was an immature. Let a fifty year old breaking your car and still your ship. I'm a boy still I'm still learning. Can identify is breaking into your car?
Speaker 1: He he has a young mindset. That's the truth.
Speaker 2: Fifty breaking your car. Yeah, you absolutely, but here's a wrong story. Cheating is not good and I can promise you that, but you got to do it to learn.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you got hurt.
Speaker 2: Damn, you gotta hurt people to understand sometimes that you know, to know how to feel. And when you wasn't trying to hurt my wife? Now, how about your ship? Ain't so much ship because we do hurt them, but we're not relations.
Speaker 4: You got to know you say that to your intention is not to hurt. You're doing something that one.
Speaker 2: That's why they try not to get caught.
Speaker 1: That's what he is.
Speaker 2: Even if you do get caught. And that's why women gotta leave man when they do do that, they got to leave them because at the end of the day, you're gonna learn. And when you learn. I'm helping the women community because now you know not to do this again, and if it hurts you, you got to learn sometimes.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. It sounds like the problem that you have.
Speaker 2: Not me. I'm saying, we just talk about a conversation.
Speaker 6: The problem you text, you check your phone.
Speaker 2: I can't get my phone on me.
Speaker 6: I'm done.
Speaker 2: The problem.
Speaker 9: The problem is you have to be careful who you pro create with. Exactly that, because that is that's what my book is about you. I'll read it to you one day, but I'm telling you, do we parent.
Speaker 2: Parent?
Speaker 4: Do we till death? Do we parent?
Speaker 2: You're gonna need to read that because you got three baby mama. Yeah, that book is about es.
Speaker 4: I know I got you, But that's what it sounds like. Your problem was.
Speaker 9: You have to be able to find out everything you can about somebody, know the person that you are trying to create people with exactly.
Speaker 7: That's important. It's very important.
Speaker 4: What happened on that time you asked?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 6: You are that No, you missed the works.
Speaker 2: This cat and the hat right here? I got this one, doctor Kene.
Speaker 7: You point at it right, no, point at each word?
Speaker 2: Here you go. That's what you are? You?
Speaker 7: That is sure?
Speaker 2: That's a I don't know what that means. Right there? That's a T H A w's that's then true. There is no we alive.
Speaker 1: No, it's not we.
Speaker 6: There's no I can't see either right there.
Speaker 2: You might need glasses bad I got, I got contact on.
Speaker 4: Take them out.
Speaker 2: How long you had the Mann?
Speaker 6: I just take it? Take this long to read it?
Speaker 2: Goddamn?
Speaker 6: Can we know what it is today?
Speaker 1: You are you?
Speaker 2: That is true and true? There is no one alive who is youer than you? What you give them?
Speaker 1: What I want?
Speaker 2: I want want.
Speaker 7: Why you're arguing that I can't read, Let me do this.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 2: I want Marco to know. That's enough. There's nobody alive that is youer than you.
Speaker 6: Marco, You you are him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's okay. Anything that you're dealing with makes you you. That's right, and it's okay to accept it. And if you don't accept it, just fix it.
Speaker 5: And that's why I don't even like us having this debate about cheating everything, because're right, everything that we've been through does make us who we are.
Speaker 6: And I can tell people.
Speaker 5: From experience that was a terrible experience that I should have never put anybody through. And I am glad that I stopped that type of behavior, and my life has been amazing ever since.
Speaker 1: So what we're telling you is, don't suck it up. We almost did.
Speaker 2: No, I understand. I ain't get shit the fuck up, but I understand.
Speaker 5: I forget going forward, especially where you are you thirty thirty two, your life is only gonna get better. You're gonna make more money. And I'm gonna tell you what the O G told me a long time ago, Sluther Kevin Lows. Kevin Low said, I can't tell you to get married, but I can tell you to find somebody to share your life experiences with. That's what you're gonna want when you get older. You're gonna want somebody that you can share this amazing life that you're living with.
Speaker 2: Exactly. You feel like you're gonna be with the dude for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's dope.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you shooting.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Marco.
Speaker 1: You want to tell people what you're doing all that.
Speaker 2: I'm just out here in New York and I'm talking to y'all, and then when it's over, I'm getting in the car.
Speaker 4: What are you promoting the new season of open Thoughts?
Speaker 7: I may Stare for Stare.
Speaker 2: You know some stuff is just there, Marco, Well, what's your end goal, Marco? Where do you see the funny Marco brand going?
Speaker 6: Where do you want it to go? Manifest?
Speaker 2: I love that right now if I can, I want to be a director and be able to get people platforms and also help out a lot of stand up comedians that really are doing it for years but they don't have a following.
Speaker 7: So I feel like now they're pushing that on, Like you know, people that get.
Speaker 2: Following do stand up and it's some people that really been doing it for years and it's just hard for them to break it because now it's about your face. Card I feel like famous about how much they see you now, not how well you good at what you do. And uh, it's some people out there that's really great at acting and you know, stand up podcasting, and it's just hard for them to be seen. So that's why I love what Nick Cannon do. Help out a lot of people's And it's like when you thinking Nick Cannon, he was like, damn, what do he do? You know what he does a lot like you just don't below here comedians. So fifty cent two as well, that get people like it's no, I'm not. It's just not one thing you can do in life.
Speaker 5: So you want to do for others what you did for Bobby, But this time is going to be black people and a black woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done a lot for it. I got a lot of people that I was going to bring my out there. I work for a lot of people, help a lot of people out.
Speaker 6: Yes, is just another white woman to hear with you.
Speaker 2: Mark, Oh my god, I don't want to say anything. I didn't want to say anything but said I'm not I'm not discriminating.
Speaker 6: I'm not just saying I.
Speaker 2: Didn't say that I love white I'm just telling you that just pointed the podcast, But.
Speaker 5: You didn't see how she He pointed back, like there's a whole bunch of black women back then.
Speaker 6: But that's what you did. I mean, honestly, that's what you know.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, look at me, and okay the people out there. I'm sorry for how he acts. He really is a good guy. It's just say some ship from time to time, but he really has a heart. Shout out to Jess. Even doing your things, you really do good with reading and delivering messages outside of the court rooms. I still don't know what you do. But again, and you're good at what you do, and sometimes I see you. Sometimes you don't.
Speaker 7: And it seems like you start stuff and you don't finish it.
Speaker 2: It's like you start interviews and then you stop the black and white stuff you had going on with different artists.
Speaker 7: And you went to people about your face.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, just seem like he just starts shipping, just stops.
Speaker 7: Uh, did you touch?
Speaker 2: He's a beautiful person.
Speaker 7: To us for being alive.
Speaker 2: That's right, man, All phrases do to god. Funny Marco, keep going funny Marco.
Speaker 6: Okay you're coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love New York. I had to sit down here for here in the breakfast.
Speaker 7: New York is dope.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, look are you gonna interview me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna sit down and read. Yes, you have me on open talking about the reading community because it's some of us out there.
Speaker 4: I know, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like I was, but I wasn't part of your fantasia.
Speaker 2: Can't read.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that. What don't say that?
Speaker 9: What they used to say that back in the day. Don't say that because I'm pretty sure she can't.
Speaker 2: If she can't with me, it's fine. Were together, But that's when are you going to invest into that? Because you have money where you can just like read some stuff, you gotta understand. It takes up your mind space, Like my my brain. I already got a lot of ship going on. I gotta worry about what I'm gonna wearing tomorrow. I'm a wake up. I brush my teeth, I have my kids.
Speaker 7: So I got so much other.
Speaker 9: Ship, learning how to read and write all that stuff. It's not even That's what I said.
Speaker 2: When it comes to words and reading and writing and it gives you anxiety, yeah, I got Well, you know I watch football on someday.
Speaker 4: No, for sure, I know. So I think the kids should.
Speaker 6: Stay with stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, what's just because you have a learning disability doesn't mean that you can't.
Speaker 6: Don't even know that's a learning disability?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: You can still learn and you're very smart.
Speaker 6: Stop down playing yourself.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I just on up to what I go through. It's okay because you're doing here for what they called sympathy.
Speaker 1: I said it right, sympathy sympathy.
Speaker 2: I didn't get on it for that. I was just being real. That's it.
Speaker 1: With you.
Speaker 5: Well, what you do is very intelligent, awkward. I'm telling you that's a skill set. Like, there's not too many people who can do that.
Speaker 2: Some of your beer are going to always said, some of it's gone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, why.
Speaker 2: Are you looking at talking men? He was born?
Speaker 1: Like did what I thought? You shoot? Okay?
Speaker 2: When you sometimes when you are And it's why it's good to start adopting people, because sometimes when you are growing up with some stuff, some parents don't look into it. Sometimes he'd be, okay, So my acton got worse and worse, you know, some things that my mama could have been on top of, and it was just getting.
Speaker 6: Worse and worse, and doctor Nasha saying, you'll fix that. Yeah you think so.
Speaker 2: You never seen my You didn't see my discoloration back, and I really didn't look into it.
Speaker 7: Yes, I got so much ship going on.
Speaker 2: That's a lie because you text me one time back and man, what you do to your face? Saying I need to do what you did to your face? And then that's why I yes, something happen. Ask me what you do? He said, You need to ask him what the he did his face.
Speaker 4: The face community, that's right.
Speaker 2: Care about thank you. I appreciate you think about it.
Speaker 3: The chat too, man, W's in the chat, y'all funny, Marco, it's the breakfast bug going to chat.
Speaker 1: We see y'all to mall chat.
Speaker 2: Every day.
Speaker 7: A week ago.
Speaker 2: Click your ass up the Breakfast Club. You're finished for, y'all done,