Speaker 1: Hello, my loves it is La La Can welcome back to the Give them All a Podcast. I have my left and right hand with me today, East and Birmingham. How you doing good? How is I'm a little intimidating today. Hello, Hi y Jessica Walza. I feel like I always have to intro you with that little New York accent. I love it. We are officially in the studio. This is a little test run. I am intimidated. AF We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: You look like a natural, honey, Oh my goodness do I This is why I always say you fake it until you make it.
Speaker 1: You just yeah, you just pretend. We were filming the other night and I wore this like leopard c through catsuit with a like leopard boos da and a thong, and Sina said to me, you know, what are you trying to do? Still the show? And I said I would steal the show with a paper bag on my head. Honey, I wish I had that confidence. I was like, I really don't feel that way, But when I just said that, now I feel like I could steal the show that way. So you just keep telling yourself stuff and then you become a part of your own delusion, and sometimes that works.
Speaker 3: Absolutely dissecting it, thinking how I could go about it.
Speaker 1: Now, right, you just say things and you manifest and suddenly it comes true. Today we finally get to release the Howie Mandel episode. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I know it's great. Yeah, and you you both did it. So Easton is on this, Laalas on this. How'd you guys feel about it?
Speaker 3: I was just as intimidated as I am right now. Really yeah, this is crazy for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not you, It's a little crazy. I was intimidated going into Howie studio. So we recorded the Howie Mandel episode a few weeks ago. We were in the editing process. We're finally able to air it today on this episode, and we recorded it in his studio. I gave him the option. I said, do you want to come to us or should we come to you? And he preferred us going to his studio, which was absolutely fabulous. I want to kick off this first segment before we get into Howie's segment. I was shook by the amount of hate that I got when I posted that picture on Instagram. Remember I avoid the comments section at all costs because I know what lives in there, and it's dark and hairy and scary, so I just ignore it. I posted a photo of ocean and summer moon looking out.
Speaker 4: Of the gates watching us play golf, watching.
Speaker 1: The bookend you play golf, and later on in the day, the girls were inside, you know, snacking or whatever, and I just quickly was like, I really would like to take a picture. And I thought it was hysterical to post the girls looking through the gate and me with my bum out on the next slide in the carousel, and I said Mom's turn. And in my head I was thinking, I take pictures of my daughter and children all day, every day, and I love that, But for one moment, can it just be Mom's turn? Okay, hysterical. Well, women in the comments section lost their mind. Was it mostly women? It was all women?
Speaker 3: I read a couple and I was like, all right, people, just take everything literal. Like I took the photo of the kids watching you with your photo shoot. It's like, you, guys know that photos can be taken at two different times.
Speaker 1: It's mind rowing. I am obsessed with a booty photo.
Speaker 2: So all I see when I look at your photos are the first comments, which I think a lot of people that you follow, Stacy and everyone just like yes girl. So I saw those. I didn't even scroll down to the negative ones.
Speaker 1: What did they say? Just well, I still have yet to see them. The only reason I know about the negative ones, which every article used the same negative comments, which was like, I can't believe that she would post this while her children wat while her child watches, her daughter looks so sad, And I'm like, my daughter is sad because it's time for dinner and no more golf, all right, That's why she's sad, not because I'm out taking cute photos of myself, which I never get anymore. The last hot photo I took was in a shower that Jessica took.
Speaker 4: I took. I was just about to.
Speaker 1: Say, but no one was up in arms about that, But this one they went insane, and for me it was just like wow, instead of would people rather me show like self hatred in front of my daughter? Like I don't understand?
Speaker 2: Probably those are the people that commented negatively. Would probably rather you be like you know, ugh, I'm like you said self hatred then be embracing your stunning bod.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I think that two things can happen at once. You can love yourself and feel hot and sexy, but like still be a good mom. I know that's mind blowing for a lot of people. I love Ocean. She is my entire world. She is not my entire identity. I still want to wear the things that I used to wear pre Ocean. And there's gonna be a day, y'all where Ocean grows up and she's probably gonna have sex one day. She's probably gonna smoke a dooby one day. She's not gonna be this innocent human for the rest of her life, right am?
Speaker 5: I am?
Speaker 1: I sitting there being like time to take naked photos of mom Ocean and we're gonna watch an episode of Vanderpump Rules after No. Absolutely not. My day to day is like very different than what I put on social media, because my day to day really ain't that interesting, guys, unless I'm telling you to send it to Darryl in a bathrobe, which is something that hits once in a blue moon. Like my every day is like mew with a zip cream on or rehydrating my skin. So allow me to take a picture of my butt when I want to to remind myself that I'm hot and I'm also still single, and maybe there's a reason for that, now that I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I saw it in your face when you were talking about it. You started to calm down a bit, and I was like, ooh, I was like.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, maybe I do need to reevaluate some things. Anyway, there's my purge, my tangent. Stop being trolls. It's not cute.
Speaker 3: I feel like, sorry to interrupt, but I feel like they're the ones that are the saddest ones in there, because like, for me, even if I see a photo I dislike or I'm not like, I don't agree with it, the.
Speaker 4: Last thing, I'm like, I'm gonna comment. I just keep scrolling, you.
Speaker 1: Keep scrolling, and I write it in my notes for the podcast, and I talk about it here instead. So I have a funny story about Lisa. Oh no, you're gonna die. You're going to die.
Speaker 5: The other day.
Speaker 1: The other day, we go into a restaurant. We're having the best time. Keep in mind, I don't drink. Mom doesn't drink. Lisa gave alcohol up a year after I did, just for support. Hasn't had a drink since. You would think she was buzzed out of her mind because of this. We are walking to the car. It's street parking right outside of the restaurant, and I'm busy, like fumbly in my purse and I look up and Lisa has gone through this car. Okay, she's looking for her cell phone. She's misplaced her cell phone. She's in the glove compartment, she's lifting up everything in the car. It's not our car.
Speaker 4: At what point do you think?
Speaker 1: I said, what are you doing in that car?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: What are you doing in that person's car? Lisa? And she was like, this isn't our This isn't our car. This has tan leather And I'm like, no, it was a gray range over sport. Our car was parked behind. And literally, I'm like, if these people came out, they they would call the police on you because it looks like you're trying to jag.
Speaker 2: It was a different leather color on the seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when she decided. She was like, well, I was thinking when I got in that like, we didn't have any of this stuff. When did When did La La get a big goal? But I was like, never, are you joking? It's a joke, I swear to you. Jessica, are you so? Then I'm looking at her and I'm like, and you wonder why I beg you not to lose keys? You can't even get into the right car.
Speaker 4: And she would have it didn't unlock.
Speaker 3: What do you mean like if you would walk to it with car keys, she would have like got into that and been like, the keys aren't working, shouted.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't have checked another car. She would have thought that was just oh no.
Speaker 1: By the way, She's convinced herself because the keys were on her that Range Rover keys work on all Range Rover. She was like, there's no other way. If the car it has they either didn't lock their car or your keys opened the car. I'm like, why can't we just sink into Like you messed up if this was a you problem.
Speaker 4: But you probably Oh, but you thought in a spot that that she didn't physically park it in.
Speaker 1: I should have avoided I should have avoided parking around any other Range Rover that was my same color.
Speaker 2: Nothing is Lisa's fault. And this is me saying it this. I'm not saying it sarcastically. She's just like going through life with her Lisa energy.
Speaker 1: And this is why Lisa is allowed to be Lisa because y'all are team Lisa. And then she blames it. She's like, well, you guys are my kids, and it's not funny. Everyone else thinks it's hysterical. I'm like, we also think it's hysterical. However, when the police come, because you're just like raiding this person's car, like what, how should I defend you because you can't.
Speaker 2: And her with her frantic energy of like looking for things and stuff. If someone saw that utter care, well, that's the.
Speaker 4: Thing because she loses so many things.
Speaker 3: I love you, Lisa that she probably was going through the car and thinking where did I put anything?
Speaker 4: Because she is like did I lose that? Now? So now she's flustering in everything.
Speaker 3: And then by the time she figures out it's not your car, everything's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Everything's everywhere. Yeah, so if you go back, I had to abort mission. I couldn't worry about it. They got in my own car and was like, you these people.
Speaker 4: You have mentally screwed these people up.
Speaker 3: They are thinking that they got robbed and they have no idea what you may have taken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I didn't even think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are like my car got robbed? What was in here that I didn't even know? They're probably like, well, whatever it was, they're probably canceling cars.
Speaker 2: Yes, you gas lit the stuff out of them.
Speaker 4: I've got my car's gone like been broken into, and their ship everywhere.
Speaker 3: But then you're thinking, what did I leave in here that they may have taken?
Speaker 4: And it sits. It sits with you.
Speaker 1: I'm a verrgo. I know everything that's in that car at all times. I know what chapstick is in there and how much was used.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine going in though, going in your car and everything is just a little out of place, you would drive yourself.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would drive myself. He was in here and what was maybe taken?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened? I wish that they had a dash cam because they would see that. Lisa truly thought she was in her own car.
Speaker 3: If your car was rummaged through and you listen, please send in the tape if you haven't, or call.
Speaker 1: Yes I heard, or call in. I heard callers that.
Speaker 2: Lalas adding some sort of call thing to this show at some point, So call in.
Speaker 1: Then, yes, you can call in. But Lisa wants to blame everything on her age and I'm like, you've been doing this since ninety three, babe, Like literally, you can't blame it on age, okay, because the rest of your life works just fine. She's so funny. No, she's so funny. I want to talk about your experience at the Gucci store. Let's talk about my experience of the Gucci Welcome back to the Tangent podcast. We may be formatted, but first segment always a Tangent, So talk about it. Jess.
Speaker 2: So, my Gucci bag because Lala is my sugar daddy. So my Gucci bag that she got me broke, just the front clip. Long story shore I called the Gucci store. I'm saying my bag broke. I'd love to bring it in for a repair. They are I won't say which Gucci store was.
Speaker 1: They are rude.
Speaker 2: They are like not feeling me. They're like, yeah, I'm sure it broke, Like is it even real energy.
Speaker 1: So I'm like they're like, can I get your name?
Speaker 2: And I my name and they're like yeah, well, you know, using all these excuses like if you've had it for a while and you know it's your only want, like just whatever, we probably can't fix it. And then they go and we can't even find you in the system. I'm like, oh, I'm so sorry. My boss bought it for me. This is her phone number. They pull it up. I mean, I have never heard a tone change in anyone so quick. Then it did this Gucci store woman and she was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, oh, well, this is great. This is great. And you know what I'm gonna do for you. I'm gonna give you my personal cell. Oh.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh really, and she's like, and you know, I see here it's under warranty. Still, this is gonna this will be easy, breezy. The wait time is usually around six months. Right now, we'll get it for you in a few weeks. And I was like, oh my god, because they saw, yeah, it was Lalla's name, they saw all your purchases, they've seen you know, and they know I'm sure they know you. And it was a I mean, I was fine with it. I was like, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: This is letting her eat it. Oh. And then so I bring it in. They're they're so nice.
Speaker 2: I go to pick it up just a couple of weeks later, when she personally texts me, your bag's already. Let me know if you need anything else. And they come up to me and they go, we just gave you a brand new bag, and you got a whole new, brand, brand new bag. They said, we hope you're fine with it. We just that that should have never broken. That never happens. Here's a brand new bag.
Speaker 4: How much are you spending?
Speaker 1: That line? I know, I know that makes me a little concerned.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure how much I've spent at Gucci, but I will say I had this experience when the girls and I took a trip to Paris and we had like a full shopping day. Because even though you can go to those stores in the United States, right, it's just like there's nothing better than going into like a Parisian channel, right, and they've got like different things. They're ahead of the game in like the fashion world. Everything that hits way later in the US is like there right now. So they're treating us like we're just there to window shop and we're about to have a heyday. I mean, my song boy had just charted. I got like a nice sum of money, and I was like, I'm blowing it all on this trip. I wouldn't show that. I wouldn't do that. Now, this is a very stupid thing to do. But the first place we walk into is Gucci, and we freaking fill the bags, right, we fill the bags to the brim, and they're like all over us. The next stop we want to go to Chanelle. Well, now they're leeches because we've got a ton of Gucci bags. So then we have Chanel bags. Then we walk into Louie and they've spotted us and gotten it. So I just see. It's like the way that you're treated. You feel so intimidated going into those places, and then all of this sudden you like empty your bank account and it's like now I have respect for you. It's such a it's it's snow. It's wild.
Speaker 3: They got a good sales pitch going over there. And the thing for me is like I don't have money to just go into those stores. But when I go, just the even window shop, they make you feel like bad if you don't.
Speaker 1: Leave with something something yes and like.
Speaker 4: And they almost they usually they get your both. I usually just walk.
Speaker 1: Out, but like they usually can't get you like I do. There's not many people that can walk into a store like that and buy let's just say, like a little a bracelet. It's expensive, and like those stores are not readily available everywhere you go, right, so when you're a tourist and you get to walk in and not just like look online, look at these things, it's almost like a museum in a way, like just be kind, Like why do I get a water because I'm buying a fifteen hundred dollars whatever? If not that, we all just get the water.
Speaker 5: It's hot.
Speaker 2: It's hot, and you can afford it. And if I didn't, if I had the experience I would have had without your name attached to it. I don't think when I when I become a multi bajillionaire, like when we all do, I don't think my first thought would be like I'm gonna go get.
Speaker 1: A Gucci bag. It just wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: It would have been like, well, they were kind of rude to me, so maybe I'll go somewhere else, but I spend my money.
Speaker 1: I think that it should be a reflection of that person, not so much a reflection of the actual brand. Agreed, Yes, because I've had amazing experiences where they don't know who I am. They I don't buy anything, and they're like, thank you so much. For coming in, So I think that that person had a chip on her shoulders. And then I felt like she felt that she needed to be nice because it was like, oh, well, this person like spends money here, so I guess I have to be nice. My mom also always taught me that if someone's mean to you on the phone or you go into an office and they're not kind, that it's not a you problem. They could have had like the worst day ever and you're the person that they're going to take it out on. So just like, continue to be nice. Hopefully they can get it out of their system on you tell them to have a great day. Lisa, though sometimes I've seen her in action. She she's she gets a little passive aggress and Lisa.
Speaker 2: No, but no, but Lisa's right. It could be the one day that they were cranky. I would remember the one day as a waitress, I was cranky and the woman put me in check and I was mad because I was like, it's an hour to closing and she's coming in and I was cranky with her.
Speaker 1: And then she looked at me in the eye and she said, are you okay? Would you like me to leave?
Speaker 2: And I was like and it just checked me and I was like, I'm really sorry. This is not about you, this is a me thing.
Speaker 1: Totally. Yeah, we've all had We've all had those moments.
Speaker 4: Lisa Bee.
Speaker 3: She actually she was not passive aggressive nice, but she was very nice to this woman. I can't even remember where it was, grocery store, can't remember which one, but.
Speaker 4: She was very nice. And the woman was like, thank you for being so nice.
Speaker 3: I haven't had a good day and you and she was like, and there are good people. So like Lisa changed, you know, somebody's day with being nice to somebody who wasn't so so it never is you, you know, it's always somebody, right, let's put you in. I mean think when you and mom beef, not even beef. I got mom down my throat now and it's you that affected her sting it.
Speaker 4: So here we go.
Speaker 1: You always detigate it with the mom.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'll always eat it for Lisa. She's great.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm so thrilled for you in your brand new Gucci bag, Jack.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and thank you for the Gucci bag.
Speaker 1: To be anything for you, anything for you, Bill. I want to before we jump into Howie get your guys's ache of the week and relief of the week. J Just do you want to start us off, Bill, Yes, my ache.
Speaker 2: We'll make this quick humiliating. Was hiking the other day, decided to go a little higher, took a quite a spill quotes feet up in the air, landed on my elbow. So I don't know we'll be using these clips, but boom the hand, boom my elbow if if we're not the watch. I wasn't wearing my watch. I was, however, carrying pepper spray good and landed on the pepper spray. Mind you, this fall was in front of a group of about five to seven hikers.
Speaker 1: Landed on the pepper spray.
Speaker 2: The pepper spray gets cracked, comes apart as I'm putting it back together, and the hikers are.
Speaker 1: Like, are you o carry okay? I'm like, oh my god, I'm fine. I'm not fine, but I'm like, oh my god, this is so silly. I'm fine.
Speaker 2: The pepper spray I pressed the top to put it back together, squirts.
Speaker 1: And just miss these hikers.
Speaker 2: And when I was telling Kyle, he was like, you could have squirted yourself in the eye, and then what would you have done?
Speaker 1: I'm like I would have called you and be like come get maybe you would have fallen again. Yeah, And you said you went hiking and you said you took a spell. I was like, how do you spell in Runyon camp? But you were like legit, like Utah hiking. I was on like rocks and it was a spell.
Speaker 2: And I already look at Goofy hiking.
Speaker 1: I just do.
Speaker 2: I'm taking these like tiny, teeny tiny steps when my short legs down the height so and it was just and I saw the group of hikers and I'm like, don't let Goofy look cute. And that's opposite anyway. So that was my ake, and my relief was the Palm Springs. Lalla let me stay at her Palm Springs house so I could go to Palm Springs have a night.
Speaker 1: I was with Kyle.
Speaker 2: We went to param More with our friends and that house and that energy, and it was one hundred and seventeen degrees, but I was I couldn't have been more relaxed. So that was my relief.
Speaker 1: That makes me so happy. And you're so welcome. I'm sorry you took a fall. That's great, We're good. It's a giant a Giant Bandit on the album were good you guys so sexy? Easton What's Yours?
Speaker 4: What's the eight?
Speaker 5: My ache?
Speaker 4: I've been on this podcast for how many weeks? Months?
Speaker 1: It's been, I mean you've been in a we'll call it like four weeks.
Speaker 3: Four weeks. When is the My ache is? When is the podcast going to follow me?
Speaker 1: I don't follow you? Oh it only follows Laala. Oh the podcast can follow Jessica East.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think it follows you? No, La? Well now yeah, well now I'm gonna protest that one.
Speaker 1: That's a good age. Okay, makes it?
Speaker 4: That's what I like?
Speaker 1: What's the really?
Speaker 3: And then my relief has been after a good long work day, we have family night and game night.
Speaker 4: We did Belief. The night of the week is always game night.
Speaker 1: We do game night with Lisa and she's a savage. When we play Cards against Humanity, I die.
Speaker 4: She's so funny.
Speaker 1: That's what you put on your Instagram story, right? Yes? I want her to go on tour and just play Cards against Humanity with herself because people would pay a lot of money to watch it. I would pay.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 1: She's hysterical and her mind is pretty dirty.
Speaker 4: Soath.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, we are at a mom's brunch and she had ta heen that had fallen in like a perfect line where her stuff is her cookies okay, And she gets up and Erica she and his mom says, oh my gosh, you have you have a ta heen rim around your goodies and she goes, I'm hoping to find Amanda lick it up around the corner. And I was like, that could come again. No, for real, she said that, and they said the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. All talk. You think Lisa's bee's gonna go around the corner and have a good time.
Speaker 3: She cray me with her hips because she she's a stiff one. I was like, you just need to move more, and she goes, maybe I just need to have sex, and I said, you knocked that off right now.
Speaker 4: I will knock you.
Speaker 1: Out, like, ohssion, that's nice.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 1: I love that. That is your relief. My ache was the mom trolls in the comments section. I want them to do better. I want them to do better. Take time to love on your bum. It's very important. Don't get mad at me for loving on mine. And my relief was the chiropractor coming to the house last night and rocking my world. Seriously, it's Bradley's husband. Bradley does my hair and Dustin adjust me. My legs were uneven. He made me even again. He adjusted my neck is where I hold all my attention and I could I literally could barely move it, and he just and I was like, oh my dusting, Oh my gosh. It was like Bruce all mighty when he's like doing that thing anything. She comes out in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: And she's like, oh, she's in the bathroom. That was me last night.
Speaker 1: That was my relief. That's but I feel like I'm blushing and getting a little hot and bothered him. So we're going to take a quick break while I go wipe myself off, and we'll be back with Howie.
Speaker 5: Meant hell, my daughter just wanted to So what I was trying to say is my daughter has never come to see any celebrity. Oh yeah, you were talking about that, That's what I was talking about. There is nobody. And I've worked with the big I had a talk show in the nineties. Everybody, the number one box office people were there. She wouldn't show up. People like uh, you know, Usher and anybody who's in. I play Vegas all the time. I can get her to any any show. She goes, nah, nah, she grew up with it. She goes, you're having la la in She is right there. That's the only reason.
Speaker 1: I babe, she was the one, much better, much better, Jackie.
Speaker 5: I told her that you were wearing you were wearing this, and I made you take it off, didn't I that was a.
Speaker 4: Big mistake, Howie.
Speaker 5: Howie, it was a big mistake because she wasn't wearing anything under it and no bra. So I don't know why everybody was focusing so much on Tom. She's like season four right, totally. It was like our season four. Hey didn't you take your top off in season four?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: This was season two of our podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like everyone's got nipples and everyone.
Speaker 5: Has saying there's your next T shirt? Everyone has nipples. Why can't we all get along?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: We got to bring people together. I know you think we're different, but we all have nipples.
Speaker 1: But we all have nipples.
Speaker 5: And there's a comedian, miss Pat who I love, who had her nipples shot off. I don't know how to shoot a nipple off, but I will speak to her and get back to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, let me know. On that one.
Speaker 1: It would have to be and boobs are usually under.
Speaker 5: Looking it up your your PR people are googling it. Google Google is pat nipple? Do miss Pat's nipple?
Speaker 1: Only one?
Speaker 5: Only one was shut off. It wasn't an automatic weapon. Hey, she still has a flair, not a flare gun. Let's move on to more. What are you talking about? If you have it, did you google it? Look at your team? Here you go. She's gonna handle it.
Speaker 1: And miss Pat can come on the podcast and tell me how she lost her nipple. And by the way, and by the way, she still has one, which means she did.
Speaker 5: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: We all have nipple. I don't care one, two, ten nipples and nipple, and we all have assets.
Speaker 5: It's not true.
Speaker 4: What do you What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Just saying it's fine if you show your boobs in your butt sometimes because it's like you've seen on you've seen them all.
Speaker 5: I don't agree.
Speaker 1: That's such a man response. What like they look somewhere prettier than others. However, putting words into our mouth.
Speaker 5: Can we get back?
Speaker 1: Can we get back? To the program. Yeah, I I first want to know because I'm I got a lot. I wasn't. You weren't the only one to catch heat after my video after I wasn't the only poop head. You weren't the only poopoo head. There were two, both of you poopooheads. I was the other one, but not as serious when he calls people poopoheads, James, that was so hysterical to me. No, I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 5: I was serious, Like it's it's backed up with anger. How can you be legitimately anger angry and move your fingers and go your poopo heads? You're both ahead aheads, puppyheads? How do you do that? How do you do that? That's like road rage. It's a bad it's road rage.
Speaker 1: For a five year you didn't think it was funny.
Speaker 5: It's hysterical.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Me and my daughter watched it over and over again and we call each other ahead. She's looking at me right now.
Speaker 1: It was the comedic relief that we needed for such a dark, dark reunion.
Speaker 5: Speaking of relief, James also relieved himself from a lot during the We have to go piss all the time what's what that?
Speaker 1: I think when people it's kind of like when I get nervous.
Speaker 5: You got to do kegles?
Speaker 1: Do you might have cas?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 5: I do kegles? I have a six sack now, I have been doing six sack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna have to tell me what that is. Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have to tell what a sack?
Speaker 5: Yes, you got like do you know cagle exercises are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're growing more in there.
Speaker 5: No, I think it's not for your stomach. You would do sit ups to get a six pack? You do keggles to get a six sack like they're.
Speaker 1: Ripped ripped ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a like a six sack.
Speaker 1: That his disgusting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, summers just around the corner, young lady, who's laughing.
Speaker 1: We'll see who's laughing that some of us have not been working on our good dad's joke.
Speaker 4: I'm going to give a summer saw. I will drop on it with you.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you something. You looked at my nuts right now, Easton, I'm talking to Easton. You would say I look good for my age though, or just that's what she said.
Speaker 1: Yes, I now know how people feel when I open my mouth inappropriately.
Speaker 4: Yah, rough.
Speaker 5: Have I been inappropriate? No?
Speaker 1: I think it's great for my age, for your age, because because you're older and bald, you can be inappropriate.
Speaker 5: The fact that you're calling me older and bald is somewhat inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Isn't it? Kind of just fact you're older than me and you are bald.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm way older than How old are you?
Speaker 1: Thirty two?
Speaker 5: Oh you are? I was older than you. I was older than you when you were born.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, okay, so you're like grown and bald. That's just fad. Just it's not rude.
Speaker 5: I'm almost seventy.
Speaker 1: See you do.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 1: And then you say I'm I'm this age and you go, oh, you look really fucking good.
Speaker 4: That. Yeah, I would never have been the person.
Speaker 1: We're from Utah. People be looking rough out there.
Speaker 5: People are the winter.
Speaker 1: Who are you the winter? The winter?
Speaker 5: The winter is coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a whole from the Norse.
Speaker 5: All I know from people from Utah is like the Osmond's.
Speaker 1: Oh totally, do you know the Osmonds? Of course, let's get down to business to defeat Mulan. Did the Mulan soundtrack.
Speaker 5: Donny, I don't know, I don't know that song Mulan the Disney movie. I know Mulan is the Disney movie. I didn't know that he did the song? Yeah, did you know that?
Speaker 4: Jackie?
Speaker 1: With what with what you just heard? Should I be a contestant on America's Got Talent with You're singing?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You sure you can, because we need people to give red buzzers.
Speaker 1: To great I don't care. I just like attention.
Speaker 5: You do, don't you know what? She can clean up her mouth.
Speaker 1: I'll only clean up my mouth if I'm like, what about a guest judge?
Speaker 5: You would be a good guest judge.
Speaker 1: I think i'd be great.
Speaker 5: I should talk to them?
Speaker 1: Will you talk to them?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I would die to do that?
Speaker 5: Did I just say that?
Speaker 1: And I can get very commercially? Are you?
Speaker 5: Why are you? Why do you repeat what I said and make it like your idea? I said, I'll talk to them. You go, can you talk to them? I go, yes, you can't take my idea.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: They love to repeat it a second later and go like, oh, look what I thought of.
Speaker 4: That's what they're really good at. Her and my mother.
Speaker 5: Her and my mother are really good at how getting into family. It's like therapy, therapy, it is, But I thought that was weird, but I.
Speaker 4: Will talk to them.
Speaker 1: Wait, I need to think about this because I think I do that a lot.
Speaker 5: I think you do.
Speaker 1: Probably you know what it is, I don't my my I need reassurance. So if you say I'm going to reach out, I go, are you going to reach out? So it's like the reassurance.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, no, yeah, no, exactly, No, No, it isn't. If you needed reassurance, then then you would have said I said I'm going to reach out to them, and you would have said, really, are you going to reach out? Would you do that? And that's not.
Speaker 4: What you said.
Speaker 1: So two and one. I like to take credit for everything, okay, and I also like to be reassured at the same time. So it's like my ego and humbleness are constantly battling.
Speaker 5: You find the more you interview me, the more you learn about yourself.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I learn about myself every day now from other people, from through the lens of other people. Now, most of the time I reject what other people see.
Speaker 5: Really, so how should well?
Speaker 1: No, I go home and let it marinate. I go home and let it marinate.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like everything we talk about, I'm gonna let it marinate and then say was that useful? And if it was, I keep it. If it wasn't goes in the trategy useful. I have a real serious question because going back.
Speaker 5: To don't don't you? Are you go on.
Speaker 1: Tangents more than I do. He's more of a tangent RD than I am.
Speaker 5: Right, it's a tangent right now that you're going on I know what you're going on a tangent to talk about my tangent. Yeah, you can't go on a tangent to talk about my tangent if you want to keep me on track, all right, talk about me going off.
Speaker 1: Track back to poopoo head, we were both poopood. I got a lot of heat, not a lot, not as much as you got for saying Howie Mandel, the the game show host, the guy that fist bumps you because he scared of germs. And they went on to say, and we don't have to talk about this if you don't talk about anything. People were like, it's a real serious thing, right when number one, what is it called?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: It's no what first?
Speaker 4: What happen?
Speaker 1: Because you say you're a German?
Speaker 5: I don't think they have CD I have I have obsessed of compulsive disorder. And just one of the little things that are that are part of obsessive compulsive disorder, which is a very serious mental health battle that I have been raging my entire life, is I have a fear of germs. So in the last fifteen years I haven't shaken anyone's hand. I do a fist bump, so I don't touch people's hands. Okay, so that's there you go. That's does that answer your question?
Speaker 1: It completely answers my question. I first want to apologize that I.
Speaker 5: No, you know what, here's the thing people always say. And I love that whoever was tweeting you, I love the sensitivity of the audience and people because mental health is something that we have to remove the stigma about and people need to reach out and get help and talk about help. We need to take care of our dental health, our mental health the way we take care of our dental health. You know, I don't think that people are, you know, and maybe that's the good thing that is coming out of the scandal all and everything that you're doing, because people are talking about how it's fucked them up and they're going for help, and they're doing you know, and then you know, because I think that what you and I and everybody concerned goes through is not just us.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's anybody in life that doesn't go through a mental health issue at some point in their life. It may not be a diagnosable thing like OCD, but it could be depression, right, you know, the breakup.
Speaker 4: Of a.
Speaker 5: Relationship. How do you deal with that? How do you what are the coping skills? You really need to talk to somebody you know, or even just becoming a parent, or being diagnosed with something or you know. So, yes, these are all real things. I cope with it by making fun of it because laughter is my panacea. And if you're not laughing, you're crying. They're very close. If you look at the the two masks of theater, you know there's tragedy and comedy in them. There's not that much difference between the two of them. And most laughter comes out of darkness and tragedy. That you have to make fun of something bad in order to laugh.
Speaker 1: If I fully agree with that.
Speaker 5: Well, because I'm right, you are right, yes, but you you have to. It's always something bad, even as a little kid, if you laugh at a clown falling down at the circus, you're laughing at somebody else's misfortune. They fell down. That's really not funny, but it is funny. You could. You have to see the humor in that. If two guys walk into a bar, it's not funny unless something shitty happens to one of them, then it's not a joke. So comedy always comes out of darkness, right, there's never too soon.
Speaker 1: I love everything you just said. By the way, we just got deep. We've been joking this whole time, and I really enjoyed what you just said.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just kidding. I got nothing. I don't have no CD. I was just joking.
Speaker 1: When did that start?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 5: Like, I don't remember any any part of my life that didn't exist.
Speaker 1: And it was always the germs.
Speaker 5: No, No, I have rituals to understand OCD. Obsessive compulsive disorder is the inability because people use that as a vernacular. You know, people go, I'm a little OCD. I like to keep everything in order. I'm very neat. I'm nuts about my clothes. I got OCD. You don't have OCD. OCD. You have a million regular thoughts going through your mind each and every moment ever, all of us do. Somebody with OCD will be like a skipping record. It just stops and then you can't you can't get by it, and it stops your life. Like if I know that if I shake somebody's hand, I'm intelligent enough that if I shake your hand, I'm probably not going to get sick and die. And I know that. But what I don't know is if I'll be triggered to if I shake your hand and you're a little bit clammy or something, and I feel that, I go, oh, I'm gonna go wash my hand like a normal person. And this is normal. I'm using the word normal wrongly because I think normal people have issues. So I'm a normal person. But I go wash my hands and then I walk away, and I go, oh, I probably have a little bit left on me. And I go back to the sink and I scald my hands, and then I walk away. I go, you know what I probably didn't get. I don't know if I rubbed this hand as much. And I go back to the sink, and I could be locked into going back to the sink for hours and hours on the end. Looping, looping, ye. Yes is a great word, and that could be a ritual that is going on in my mind, where you know, as you leave the room, you got to turn counterclockwise and tap the door, just because you think you're superstitious, but you gotta do it. You gotta do it, and if you don't do it, it destroys you. And so it's really hard.
Speaker 1: I truly can't even imagine.
Speaker 5: Try to imagine.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I really can't even put myself into that. No, can you go to it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Can you go to amusement parks because there's like shared bathrooms in the lines and areas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I just yes, you know, I'm in therapy. I'm as I speak to you right now, I'm medicated. I live my life as good and I'm surrounded by people who are very comforting and supportive, like some of the Bravo fans after you talk to Tom.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, not even you talking about your OCD could bring them back. Could They don't give it?
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 5: I was just so excited to be the jack hole. I felt, Oh, I'm accepted, I'm something in their world.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's just go with that. The jack hole can be like a pretty dark person.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, I was happy. I actually I actually you know you're like the dms and said thank you, I'm honored. And he talked about it on his radio show and said that we're friends.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Did he respond to you, Yeah, he did. Could you read it aloud?
Speaker 5: You can read it aloud, Okay, go ahead?
Speaker 1: From Howie, I said, yeah, he says, you're you're making amazing TV. I was honored to be the jack hole. Andy replies, being in a feud with you was my honor. Howie with four red hearts, the shiny kind, not the madamoji.
Speaker 5: Wow. And then he talked about it more on the radio.
Speaker 1: That's great, is it? I think it's great. But I'm also the person who's like someone wrote about me, they're dragging you. Does it matter?
Speaker 5: You just want the attention.
Speaker 1: This is how I look at it. We all on reality TV want attention so badly and signed the contract, which is very terrifying what it says in there, and we're like, sure, whatever, fuck it.
Speaker 5: I love that. That's what I love about you, La La. I have to say, I wish that your people would allow you to come and talk to me on mine.
Speaker 1: But we're going to make that happen.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll see that these people don't look happy. But if you don't know what we're talking about, she has a team in the room behind her guarding you from me. I guess so the But you are my favorite because I believe that not only are you authentic, but I believe that you are aware like I wouldn't. I would never have the nerve to be on a reality show.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that you just don't want your I think it would make a.
Speaker 5: Good moment for your podcast. No, yes, I don't want my life out there. And maybe maybe I would if I if I wasn't getting the exposure of other places. But I'm really afraid. Look at this last season. I wouldn't want to be a part of that. I wouldn't want to share that. You know, I had Chris Jenner in on my podcast. I'm friends with Chris.
Speaker 1: They've never heard of a you had Chris Jenner. Where was she sitting where I'm sitting right now?
Speaker 5: No, my daughter sits where you're sitting.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, So she was there, Yeah, she was there. You need to manifest and just like y, she.
Speaker 5: Talked about being a squirter.
Speaker 1: She she squirts. Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, so anyway on this couch.
Speaker 5: Oh, being on my podcast is not that exciting.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh wait, this is mine.
Speaker 5: This is you don't even know where you are, do you? You're having a how day.
Speaker 1: I got some pink and I was like, oh wait, that is that's you? Yeah, yeah, I love it. Okay, keep going, keep going?
Speaker 4: What was I saying?
Speaker 5: And I asked her that because I said that the amazing thing to me. And I've known them for years and years and years, and I knew them before they were on TV. And my daughter Jackie went to school with Chloe, you know, and they were just neighbors in the neighborhood. And I said, you know, shit happens in everybody's family. The last thing that I want when shit is happening is a camera in the room. Not only a camera in a room, a camera operator in the room, and a sound person in the room. And when I'm dealing with my raw emotions, it was hard enough for me again being old, to even go to therapy because I didn't want the therapist in the room when I was talking about very private things, you know. So the fact that you are making the shit that happens in life public, you know, at any cost than just because you love the attention. I think it's actually good because we see that it's not just me, it's not just you know, it's therapeutic for people watching. But I don't know that I have the wherewithal to do that.
Speaker 1: These people watch us on TV and we're sharing our lives and they're feeling like they can relate to us. They come up and there are these people who have been watching since season one who really feel well, don't feel they really have grown up with these characters my daughter, right, So there's like a bond that we have, right, And I say that I love the attention. I obviously have always wanted to be on TV. I never thought it would be reality.
Speaker 5: What did you think? What was your first Well?
Speaker 1: I grew up in the arts. I started acting at the age of twelve. I was in theater all the school plays. I was in acting class, you know, three days a week. I was singing. So that was really where I thought I was going. And then when I went to a casting for Target and they asked on the call sheet or the sign and sheet, it looked different than when I had first been in LA and it asked how many social media followers you had, and I was like, this is so weird. I've never forget it was a target commercial. Wow, And I had never seen that on a sign and sheet ever, and I didn't even have Instagram at the time. That night, I go and get wasted at sir and the opportunity comes to me like, hey, are you looking for a job? I know you're new to LA. Would you like to be a hostess here? And with that came the show and for me it was like, well, maybe we use this as a springboard to do what you actually want to do. Now being a part of this show, it's absolutely incredible, not only the opportunities that it has brought to my front door, but also these cameramen, the sound guys, the producers. They're like family, right.
Speaker 5: But you got to be cognis and of even if those people are in the room. I'm using that as an example. Those people are in the room, but so is everybody at home.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And then I get to go home and be larned from Utah who's a little boring who wants to put her bathroob and put some zip cream.
Speaker 5: On and comment on my lighting and.
Speaker 1: Comment on your lighting, right, But that's that was actually entertaining. I'm usually not that entertaining when we're filming. This is my real life. But I'm also la la. I step in, I put the shield on. I know that whatever I'm feeling, I'm going to say where if I wasn't, I didn't have a camera on me, maybe I'd bite my tongue and I'd pick my battles. Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Like you did on the reunion, right, it's actually, oh my god, like I.
Speaker 1: Did on the reunion.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You know the reunion, I felt I was very tamed.
Speaker 5: What are you kidding me? Was I a little much? I don't know what you called tamed? Do you know what the word tamed means?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is mean?
Speaker 1: Classy?
Speaker 5: It was the opposite, that's exactly. It was classy, but you were classy classy.
Speaker 1: But this is why I have to dress a certain way, because then you add the mouth and it kind of equal it.
Speaker 5: Even if you're wearing a nice dress, but ship is coming out of your mouth, it's classy.
Speaker 1: Well, just evens the scale out just right. Where like if you're dressed the way your mouth is your gutter. If you dress the way your mouth is and you're classy, then you're boring. No one wants to watch you on TV.
Speaker 4: Just put some Gucci on it and you're good.
Speaker 1: If your gutter and you put some gucci, you hit the middle.
Speaker 5: And that's what you're trying to do is hit the middle. Another T shirt, hit the middle. You're always merchandising. I like the way you come up with names. Hit the middle, hits the middle.
Speaker 1: My god, this was actually fucking fantastic. I'm so happy we did this.
Speaker 5: You're not dressed good enough today to say fucking fantastic. That was you didn't hit the middle fucking fantastic, you know. I mean, you look adorable, You're you're you look beautiful, and I like the way you're dressed. This is much more. I like this.
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 5: I actually do just well?
Speaker 1: You have great style.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but you do that is like very and I like your It's like you and your brother went pants shopping together.
Speaker 3: I saw that and I was like, oh shit, right, it's like right, is it working for one one for my brother and one for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? This way if we both wear our pants and I go fucking fantastic hit the middle. Just like you guys are dressed the same. You're wearing the same shirt, basically the same pants.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, you had to send me a picture of what he was wearing because I have those pants and I was gonna wear them too, yep, and so I had to switch out almost last minute.
Speaker 5: And then your team warm your team called each other too. You can't see him in the back, but they're wearing black T shirts and and and the and jeans. It's like two and two.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's how we moved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, like the Osmonds, which you probably don't have the reference to, but a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll, which I totally you know that that was her. So you you guys are more rock and roll in their little country with their jeans and black T shirts over Utah.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't know if that's.
Speaker 5: I love Utah. I've been the Utah. Yeah, I've been to Park City. I ski, I love it.
Speaker 1: I don't ski, don't be bored dropping. I don't do any of it.
Speaker 5: They don't like strap just a strap on and go down.
Speaker 1: I like, I don't need a strap on, but I don't think it's safe.
Speaker 5: Don't say I don't need a strap on and point your lollipop at me.
Speaker 1: Howie, you're killing me. I freaking dig you can I officially say that, how he is my friend, like if someone were to say, like, do you know how a Mandela could be?
Speaker 5: Like, he's a friend of mine, we're friends.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you so much, Howie for being on my podcast.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: I just feel bad, but now I feel good again.
Speaker 1: You should feel I have a great Anyone who's a friend of mine should always feel like they just want.
Speaker 5: How they can go by Easton and not like your sister. You should be now that you're here and now that you're part of her pot.
Speaker 1: No, it's t T T T Yeah that's what my my daughter calls him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, T great And that's a fly.
Speaker 5: If you get bitten by a TT fly, you can get sick.
Speaker 1: I call him tit sometimes, tit tit.
Speaker 5: And that is the circle of life. I love the way you bring it home.
Speaker 1: You brought it home full circle moment.
Speaker 4: It was right.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, my love, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Give Them La La Podcast. I love y'all, I will catch you next week.