Speaker 1: Big Bank.
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 3: You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me bring you.
Speaker 2: Big visit the new website today, Big factspod dot.
Speaker 4: Com line from the Culture labage. Time for that Big Facts, Big Bank? What up, Baby j What up? DJ Scream, I'm here, Welcome in today. Multipe platinum producer Willer Fool is here representing on Big.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: We get it straight into the road called man, the hits, the big hits, the street hits, the platinum hits, the gold hits.
Speaker 1: Man, name them, name them off, name them off to it.
Speaker 6: Let's see future future turning my channel.
Speaker 2: What my savages?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Little Dirt Ride Wave?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: O and BPS And we got a new album that's about to drop duct tape, Big Bank, Ali Boy, what.
Speaker 6: DJ Screen?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I feel like a little kid, bro, Like I got I'm up here with y'all. Bro, Like I feel like a little kid again, Like I swear to God, like I'm just I was just telling him. Like me and my brother, we would go to the Metro mall and try to get all screen mixtapes. Bro, I swear to God like I feel like a little kid like and it's just like just being up here with y'all, Like even though I contributed a whole lot, you know, on my end, you know, to to make the Atlanta music scene what it is, you know, for over a decade, like scream like, y'all be doing it way longer than me. Like I've been sitting back watching y'all like Jay like all that, like y'all been making y'all moves, and you know, I've just been sitting back watching y'all and it's like, you know what, like I gotta pay my hummers, you know what I mean for me to just come up here and like before we even start talking about me, like, let me just pay my hummage to y'all. Feel I did? Yeah? I did?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your voice and everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah all yeah all that, Yeah that's your voice? Did that was my voice?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I didn't think you never about that. I didn't think people knew about that. Well what that's it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah you hear that.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come on, come on, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think you make your sound different? Though? Because you can tell when you hear a little fool like.
Speaker 2: Him, I don't I feel like like my sound, I'm not trying to emulate nobody else like I've been doing music like as like a little kid like five six years old, you know what I mean. So I like to try to stick straight away from emulating somebody else. I was doing like.
Speaker 6: My grandma had me doing, like piano lessons and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like yeah, like church stuff like, but I ain't really fool the church like that. So you on you went left, okay, okay, and.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you something though, come on, do you think them be different after you left the basement?
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, this side street down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, then why I fuck with like? This is why I fuck with you the most, brother, because you pull up on the nigga like you ain't with all that Hollywood ass. You ain't with all that. You feel me. And that's like when and then you pull up you ain't even trying to, like you pull up your nigga bank roll.
Speaker 6: You feel me like you pull up like this this whole pop right.
Speaker 2: Now okay, boom, let me get here number like you pulled up like right there in the truck. You feel me you pulled a right there on me. Well I don't forgot what you were driving in, but that shit was clean though, you know what I mean. You put up on me.
Speaker 6: Like that's what CDs was like.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, man pulled up, gave me a bank roll then ce like he you know, like like real.
Speaker 6: Nigga bro, Like ain't with all that holloween ship in my eyes?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. What was your first hit?
Speaker 2: My first hit?
Speaker 4: What's like your first like maybe a local Atlanta hit? And then what was your first hit?
Speaker 2: My first hit was? Let me think.
Speaker 6: Kind of had so many niggas coming to the house, bro, like.
Speaker 2: Rollo, the rich kids, future future would come to the house, Johnny Cinco the first one.
Speaker 1: What was the first one going crazy in the club?
Speaker 2: Crucial figure being over rich kids?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, But then.
Speaker 2: Like d k C like ra Audum like they had what was it, uh extrava ganns. I think okay, it was something like I think it was I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then what was the first one.
Speaker 2: That was like I think rich kid to bend over like that was the first that was the one that was just like making this see that, you know what I mean, Like, you know with the teenage scene.
Speaker 6: You know, they had like.
Speaker 2: The whole little club shit going on for teenagers and ship you know now that I don't. I don't even think they got anything for teenagers right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of that going on right now. Rich kids bend over all that.
Speaker 1: Like what was the first plaque? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Cut it off camp? Like I did, We did that, But I think it was just like a whole lot.
Speaker 6: Of things that were.
Speaker 2: Going on. You know, Drake got on the record, but like he got on the record a little later. I think he's supposed to do the video. It was just like some things that were going on, and I think he kind of kept it from getting to where it needs to be. You get what I'm saying, Like, you know, if everything, like all the pieces are put together to wear like a record, it is gonna go without it being like anything holding it back is gonna do what to do?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think it did top ten, but I don't. I think it went gold maybe like some like a few years ago, but that was my first actual song that chart it but like cut Her Off like that ship.
Speaker 6: It wasn't nothing holding it back.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 6: Like platinum. It might be double platinum.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna ask you this question. Let's see if you if you're really gonna open up with us today. All the niggas you don't work with, who's like the coolest nigga to work with?
Speaker 1: And who's that you.
Speaker 2: The bitches nigga to work with?
Speaker 6: Straight girl, straight ho, sweet lady.
Speaker 1: Lady, Like we are crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know because all these all of them emotional as fuck, bro, like and I think that and I think I puld say produces weird though yeah hear sounds and I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like all of them emotional. I think that's why, Like that's what makes them great though, you know, like they they tap into like that side of them that makes them create the music they create. So like on bit ship, what you mean, like, bitch, you gotta like specify.
Speaker 5: Like and grown always you know, shmacky ass niggas shaking their lips and ship, you know.
Speaker 2: Like me and you like we were on the same I don't be with all that, bro, I don't speak on it. So like before I even say anything, you know, before I even say anything like out of the out of line, like as like a man, I'm gonna just excuse myself because we here on business, you know what I'm saying, like me like dealing with you on the personal level. Like we ain't even friends yet, you know, so when I peak the bitch asshi, it's like you know, I'm here, you know, to do being and he wanted to do being with me. So I'm not feeling ruin my business relationship with you. Now we get on personal lift, I put it inside and be like, hey, bro, you you know like if I see it all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like bro you like yeah, like like like how you feel like bro? Like you act like real hope right now, but like you alright, like you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like like what's going on? Like everything good at home?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 6: I don't know, like you know what I mean right right?
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: I ain't never ain't No.
Speaker 2: I can understand a test that no artist has ever came to me on the whole ass ship you feel me.
Speaker 6: I can I can honestly a test of that.
Speaker 5: What about jumping through hoops and ship, you know, like back in the day, it'll be so easy to get the song, get it out, like jumping through hoops with the artists, like when you start working with big artists and ship, like to get the song out, get it cleared, get the song, make the album out of those ship fouls and all.
Speaker 2: That, I ain't gonna I ain't gonna live bro like because the way y'all like, I don't know what y'all may have said about me, Like it's been good ship. So whatever the labels folks wanted to do, you know what I mean, need to get done, they got done. Like it got done. So I never really had like the issue experience. I ain't never had no issues. And I was like, man, whatever I'm doing, I'm gonna keep doing because y'all niggas fuck with me. They fucking with me, So I'm gonna just continue to do what I need to do. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I never really had a pole of like when it came down to that, and.
Speaker 2: Then like when you met me, like shit, like you pulled up on me, like like you really pulled up on me, and right there my Grandma house.
Speaker 6: You feel what I'm saying so like you pulled.
Speaker 2: Up on me like like you know you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, so.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you this. How hard is it to stay creative?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 2: Like, did you ever just run out of I feel like? Nah? I think it's like this, like the streets, like you you hustling, Like, can you ever run out of hustle?
Speaker 6: Like, I don't think. I don't think running out of a hustle is like, if you're a true hustler, you.
Speaker 2: Can't run out of hustle.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't think. I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Like if you're a hustler and you you know you, you you on that type of time where you're gonna make whatever you got, Like if you got two sticks, nigga, you're gonna make a file, Like you're gonna make that fight no matter what, too plastic forks, You're gonna make a file some kind of way.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 6: So like, that's just what I'm bread from you.
Speaker 7: What production or producing or the art of producing is subjective or objective?
Speaker 2: The art of producing? I think this' I think it's just however, like a person preceivees it, but me personally you asked me about my personal opinion, right, like that ship is objective, Like that's a must, like you gotta create, you gotta you gotta come up with ways to a rein vince yourself, like that's why I got to respect that. And motherfuckers come to me and call me like roadway they call me you know what I mean, like hit me up, like and you know I'm sitting them out of my bay called me like bro, like I need you, you know what I mean. So I think it's objective to to to always Like I think that's what any business or any form of like just entrepreneurship, Like that's in any form like you you gotta be on your toes and be on like you know, you gotta be on point all at all all times, like you know what I mean. I agree like with screen like screen like nigga, Like every time I came across the mistaper you ver bro, that ship was, it was bagging.
Speaker 6: That's what the God like a kid right now for the God.
Speaker 5: Bro, Like when you make your beats, do you make them from a space of feeling? Then a rapper get on there and do exactly what you felt when you were making Hell no, you're don'e hell what you be making.
Speaker 6: My savages right? You know my savage future.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: I ain't like that ship. Matter of fact, I didn't even like one. I didn't even like you feel me.
Speaker 2: I just made it. I'm like ship boom. He's like, will you know how you will? I'm at the studio, you know how you like? All right?
Speaker 1: Pull pull up?
Speaker 2: Ship? Gave him the ship and then maybe what I think the next day because I think I had something to do.
Speaker 6: I can't stay. You know, I'm always I'm.
Speaker 2: Always like I'm always like emotional, so like brother, like man, you always leave and like you know, I'm always moving around doing you know, the hustle. You feel what I'm saying. That ship don't stop. I don't get fun. You feel me like I can't be here with you all the time. And I got aud you know what I mean? My phone ringing like sit here feel personally. They may have took a personal but she is like, I gotta get it bad like I ain't getting thirty forty show you feel me?
Speaker 5: So when the nigga say, god damn, I did all in my own niggas, believe me. Do you like feel hit by that like they don hope he ain't talking about me because I have to drop the beat.
Speaker 2: So you know how say he talking about it's not him personal saying any nigga. You know how they can't be talking about will though she hell no mm hmm.
Speaker 5: So then you say them nigga a whole another direction then what you heard on the beat when.
Speaker 1: You make it?
Speaker 2: I think so because I don't be thinking that like when I when I make a beat, sometimes they don't like a lot of times, like when I create it, do come from a place of emotion, Yeah, And a lot of times it comes just from a place of just my brain, you know what I mean, Like not mure so from my heart, but from my brain.
Speaker 1: You feel me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so when a niggas say what he gotta say, I think it's coming from his a place in his heart or his mind, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I don't be.
Speaker 2: Feeling hit because I ain't that emotional. You feel me like, I ain't gonna feel hit like that. Now if he's saying the specifics, then I'm gonna know he talking about will you feel Alway, Damn, bro, you're on my beat talking about me like like I ain't even charge yet, like like you know, but nah, I think I think when I give it to someone, it's never like whatever they do to it is never like the picture that I have in my mind.
Speaker 6: And sometimes like sometimes it be like that, but I get my input to make it better then that.
Speaker 2: I you know that I picture it.
Speaker 5: Why you think it's marketed different between like producers and but some producers market theyself like artists. But why do you think it's marketed different? Like producer more chill? You know what I'm saying in the background and the rapper up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Always been that way, like well, well I ain't gonna say it. I always like you got doctor dre got fucking who else? The stars though, you know so I think.
Speaker 6: I don't know me personally.
Speaker 2: I just think.
Speaker 1: That was just the way.
Speaker 6: Like nowadays, like now they try to.
Speaker 2: Try to like put motherfuckers on the back burner to keep from paying so much they were getting paid. You know what I'm saying them motherfuckers probably getting paid half a million dollars, million dollars a beat or some shit, you know what I mean. But nowadays it's like now it's like to save money is like gotta figure out ways to save money to keep them paying motherfuckers so much. You know, they're just my opinion on it.
Speaker 4: So you know, we got ghost writers right artists. But and I just recently got more hip to ghost producers. So have you ever done some ghost producing for another producer? And have have you ever had someone ghost produced for you?
Speaker 2: Do they still get credit your ghost You're gonna give you a look, like any producer that I work with, I always like, I always give them they they just do, like I let motherfuckers know. They're like they're gonna get they they right for share?
Speaker 1: What what the fuck?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Because if I want your ship, like it's gonna it's on the right to give you what you what you what you're supposed to have. You feel me? Now, you got motherfuckers out here that do have ghost producers. Bro, Now like if I knew about it, like that, she ain't right. I'm a cayat like like that she ain't right because she and nigga come from the streets, bro, Like the nigga come from us front of hood. So like when you take advantage of somebody like that, I feel like you're taking advantage of somebody.
Speaker 4: What if they I'm just saying, I'm just speaking from the other side. What if they got an agreement that hey just like a ghost writer and get them.
Speaker 2: A nine times out of ten, they probably ain't know what they were signing. Because these niggas out here, they're try to persuade in and we get their way into making you sign ship. Bro, Like, yeah, they they fornailing. And it's like, Bruh's so much money out here to be made, bro, Like, you ain't got to take from of it, man, especially telling exactly.
Speaker 6: But man, and you don't know what he going through at her home.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck he got here? H Mama have canceled, you feel me? Like, just for an example, anything, Man could be anything. Man, Rick could be doe past dude, Like, and you sit here and you fuck him over in a long term like he getting a long sun right now. But the man probably supposed to get two three hundred thousand on the back end, but you don't fucked him over and on the front end to the point where he don't get no back end, you feel me, So it's like that's whack to me, Like if a niggas gonna be a ghost producer, he shouldn't be like nigga get with sure mm hmm, because she ain't nobody. Everybody out here trying to get theirs and more. You nigga trying to be greedy, you know what I mean? So nigga get get get your ship and if they need it, if a nigga needed they ain't. They ain't finna tell you know, you gotta get you what you're supposed to get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense if you talk about Atlanta producers and you had to spin it off fast like the hardest five Atlanta producers ever, not too much thinking though. We just want to hear the hardest five producers in Lima Atlanta producers. Yeah, from Atlanta or just they made music in Atlanta because you know you said who sizzle okay, Wheeler fool Okay.
Speaker 2: That's two right, I need three more.
Speaker 1: No matter what.
Speaker 2: Era just period in my from my Mercy Mercy Mercy.
Speaker 1: I forgot that name that shake the room, shake the room with Mercy drop Bankers for show. H hmm.
Speaker 6: Lex Luga, I said Lex Luga too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now you know you left out a lot of names.
Speaker 2: I mean they're gonna be mad, don't I would let you if I wouldn't let me ask. I mean, it ain't it's the pin Like I said, I ain't no emotional nigga, bro what and.
Speaker 4: This this ain't the start nothing because it's just like you said, you just spend names fast, like in my particular list, always pay homage like to Monte Oh, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Some other people might you know, bring like his peers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like DJ Tom for show like man I just had. I think I had an interview recently. I just said his name. You feel me so like he's the he wanted guds to be like like we had a I think it was a three C or something big of me. I can't remember, and they had like all these OG producers come up and like DJ like shit that they've done like over the years, and I didn't even know, Like like me, don't I feel some type of way because I didn't even know he made this ship?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: So when somebody said, like just saying, somebody sit and ask me about certain motherfuckers that I should know information on, I can't even say it because I don't even know, you know what I mean, I'm not even researching. So it's like when he played this shit, it's like, Damn, I feel some type of way because I'm not even checking up on the music scene and I'm from Atlanta, so I had so that. So that gave me a reality chick, like, damn, let me, let me, let me do my research a little bit more so when the motherfucker come to me on some you know what I mean, like trying to see what I know. I'll be ready, you feel me. But like was one of the gods for show, like t I clan.
Speaker 5: All that, Like what some of the struggles you had coming up, like they would kind of detroy you. Like, man, I might just need to go onto the street, like, man, this ship. You know what I'm saying, trouble niggas going through through the process of the ground like before you even got noticed, you know what I'm saying, just making beats, oh ood nigga making.
Speaker 2: Beat, trying to sign with these motherfuckers and just not educate myself Like I wasn't educated, bro, Like motherfuckers wanted me to sign with him, and I just want with that.
Speaker 1: Did you ever sign somebody?
Speaker 2: Hell no, bro, Like I went I want educated, bro.
Speaker 3: They said anything else when I got big fat.
Speaker 5: So you so you didn't make a decision because you didn't know what decision make Like I ain't. I ain't gonna do it because I don't know that matter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know nothing about this ship.
Speaker 1: Like he just didn't get a lawyer or some ship.
Speaker 2: I did. I did at a certain point of my life, like my career. But by that time, I nigga, I had ship.
Speaker 6: I got number one? Ya, how y'all feel ready?
Speaker 2: Is they? Like?
Speaker 6: I know, like when like before I even got number one?
Speaker 2: Like I always say that to my brother, like even like all my home but like, bro, when you pull up on me and just gave me that bank roll, that gave me hope.
Speaker 6: Bro, I knew this shit was gonna be possible.
Speaker 2: You feel me like I ain't nothing, Like out of all the niggas that really pulled up on me, I did it because I needed to expose you. You feel me like exposure is the most im poorant thing. Like as a producer, like niggas don't know who you is. You gotta you gotta let them, you know, you gotta find.
Speaker 6: A way to make niggas know who you are.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta expose is the most impoorant thing in this industry, Like as a rapper songwriter, all that, like DJ all that, like like how streamlin I looked at all this shit like this man flooding the streets.
Speaker 6: You feel me scream.
Speaker 2: Flooding the fucking streets.
Speaker 6: So it's like, I gotta how can I apply this to my career as a producer?
Speaker 2: How can I apply you flooding? You feel what I'm saying. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's like ship.
Speaker 2: I like, that's why I said I feel like a little kid, because Bro, I emulated like how you did Ship. You know what I'm saying. So like, I don't know how like you may not see it or feel it or bro, like, this is a result of what you did. This is why I'm up here with you. You fear me, you know what I mean. So like when you put up on me, bro, Like, I don't know what you had on the bank, but you you remember you bro, Like I'm like broga because you had that song out at the time, and man, you like, Bro, I'm gonna pull up on you. Bro, I'm gonna just man, you gave me a bank roll. I forgot what it was, just know.
Speaker 1: What to say.
Speaker 2: I never got that much for no beat, I said, she just come, look, you ain't trying to make niggas. You ain't trying to scare off the money.
Speaker 6: Like you don't know me.
Speaker 2: I don't know you like and you pulled up on me like thats how I know? Like I went through a whole lot of like fuck niggas. You feel me like it's just been a lot of fuck shit going on with people, just dealing with people, with being a producer. You're trying to make a way, bro.
Speaker 5: Like the niggas try to step on your back to just step over.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I remember you pulled up on me.
Speaker 2: And then another time I think I can your spot and you added pieced up and gave me some bread. I'm like, bro, some realist niggas in the game. I swear to God like I ain't show it at the time.
Speaker 6: I'm like, bro, I know I could do this shit that go ten times hard.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, Nah one thing about it. Once you get paid for some shit, you know you can get paid. It wasn't even just the money.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even just the money. It was just that, y'all. Like I knew, like, if I would have signed with you, Bank, you would have made me the bigger producer in the world because you believe, like I feel like, when you put money or that type of thing behind what you want to do, you believe in that person. You sure, for sure if I would have signed you Bank, I'm pretty sure you would have made.
Speaker 5: Me the big producing The word no, because I ain't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: Either, so that we would have figured it out. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, energy would have bro jed a whustle. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, I'd.
Speaker 6: Be like a bank like what we're doing. Man, Look you know what I mean. You'd be like ship we don't fucking know, Nigga, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we would have figured that ship out, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Then I started seeing them Studio Nigga making them bangles and ship out like nah, nig gone, Come on, bro, Like you're making them banging though, Bro, how hard is the stay focused doing just have a real life, like, because because banging out them beats really kind of harder than doing them raps.
Speaker 6: I think, mm hmm, what do I think if you're doing something for seraient time.
Speaker 2: It's just like trapping, bro, like you trapping like but when you're pretty good memory, Bro, this ship nothing to you. So it's like nigga like you, you're gonna pull a keyboard in front of me right now and whatever, dog, I don't even fuck what it is, n PC whatever, Nigga, I give you a beat in ten minutes because I've been doing this ship so long.
Speaker 5: Niggas they make you feel cheated, but like you for the word thirty minutes, like.
Speaker 2: Three minutes, ten thousands like but they but they have they zays.
Speaker 1: They how can he already come in his way? Like you said, he come in here?
Speaker 4: How can you?
Speaker 2: How can you? How can you? How can you cheat him? You can't cheat them. They don't put in a whole lot of word. Looking at the scream, you know what I mean. Scream was a part of all that ship, all these niggas, Bro, you feel me so, and they was right there. It's like y'all was like on the phone with each other. Damn near every day type ship.
Speaker 1: A lot of music strip the chemistry for I'm right.
Speaker 2: Man, bro, I'm seeing I'm seeing in the spot, Bro, I'm seeing the spot. How they fuck right with the Fanish ship. I'm like, Bro, the niggas me and my brother right here, right, me and my brother. I'm like, any nigga got me on the phone with each other? Bro, Like this ship is crazy? Bro?
Speaker 1: A lot of God? Bro?
Speaker 2: What God? Bro?
Speaker 5: Like? That's crazy though, because it wasn't know, you gotta think certain nigga was't making it to that radioping like.
Speaker 2: One on the radio.
Speaker 1: Three folk got damn bangles on that mother for you ain't heard nigga, but you got that man.
Speaker 6: I swear to got and now it wouldn't be anana if you won.
Speaker 2: For bro.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I agree, and because see the DJ is the one that's showcasing the song, like we could make songs all day, but we ain't got nobody showcasing it. Who the fuck gonna know this song is a hit? Right? Who the fuck you gonna call? Like what the first person you call? You're gonna think of him that you know what I'm saying that particular time scream Boom.
Speaker 5: I swore we made it when we got that hood like I think well we needed.
Speaker 6: When we did dirty Fright right, the third, Dirty Fright Right.
Speaker 2: I couldn't start smiling, bro, like we got scream.
Speaker 3: We got.
Speaker 4: If somebody, if somebody did, if somebody did that documentary though, it will be so screaming.
Speaker 2: Because screaming up with the god damn on the giant man face on, like he's serious, like I was serious, like scream at even talking.
Speaker 6: To nobody like scream scream and listening street.
Speaker 2: Listening like scream got like like this, like I'm like, all right, I ain't fucking scream screen bat you.
Speaker 5: Really making feel like making soon you're walking rip, making it feel like this is about to.
Speaker 1: Be the biggest Yes, for sure, he.
Speaker 5: Day just the last let's record he was okay, now real soon you're walking on listen back they done cooked up?
Speaker 1: Listen you know.
Speaker 4: It already speaking of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but I like, Bro, I couldn't believe it, Like I go to sleeping night like, bro, like it can't be real. I'm like this is dream bro, like all the motherfuckers like they don't working with like in a room together, like it's this ship is happening because I'm you know what I mean, Like this shit is crazy, Like I just couldn't believe it, bro, Like it's I'm like seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 4: At the time, you got to think, well, it's like being ready for that moment. You gotta solute yourself too, because you cannot be ready for it. It's a lot of niggas don't happen and they weren't ready and they dropped the ball.
Speaker 2: At a young age like that. Like, man, I do salute myself, Like some days I sit there, like shit, pour up and be like you know what, bro, Like you you work hard for this shit, bro, Like you you know what I mean, You did a whole lot, Like I have to sometimes, Like I'm always on the inside out of the storm, So I had to stand out sometimes and look at that ship. And I don't do that often, like because I'm always working, bro, you know what I mean. So when I sit back and I look at like the effect that she had on people, like with Dirty Sprite bro, like Nigga, I was still fucked up. I was still broke, Nigga, Like I was still broke, Like there wasn't no money being made. You ain't had no money for real, he had.
Speaker 1: No money, bro, Like Nigga trying to get some shows off.
Speaker 6: That man, like I couldn't come to like I ain't com of Bro, like, hey, Bro, like what's up?
Speaker 1: You know what we're doing?
Speaker 2: We all like that's how things can look to the public, But on the inside were really doing this ship like ain't no money being made, like ain't no shoulder and then coming in for real like when that dirty Sprite ship dropped. Bro, I don't walk into the store. That's all I heard. Yea when I when I come back to my block, that's all I heard.
Speaker 5: Like, nah, broke, Bro the master consistent because you hit some fork with that no mercy.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, I think at the time.
Speaker 2: I think at the time he wasn't signed at the time though he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't signing the Dirt right neither.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't another not not major with Rock Rock.
Speaker 6: I think he was signing. He wasn't signing Rock at the time. No mercy was made, No, no, no.
Speaker 4: The first tape I know about is one thousand that we did one thou I don't think about one.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, one thousand saying but he got the streets probably then with him, well they got there the uh that that ship with the young.
Speaker 1: See Racks, they played perfect time and.
Speaker 2: Bro know that time he was like ship man, Like we was on Walker Street. I can't think of the name of the studio. What was Yeah, the little ship right there on the Walker Street.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I walk in him and the school is sitting there and they do they working on like this is like but he was like, man, I'm trying to figure this ship out man, because it's like me put my own ship behind it is not really doing how I want it.
Speaker 1: This is what he was telling me.
Speaker 2: He was like this, it ain't going this way, like he gotta figure something. And Bro, when Dirty sprite that ship all that ship dropped, I said, bro, figure this ship out quick. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Nah, that nigga everything that nigga said he was gonna do, he did he did.
Speaker 5: I can say it's funny, how bro, you can say some ship out your mouth and believe it and that shit happened. I prumbiseh it, bro, Like I tell any nigga that bro that niggas everything that niggas said he was gonna do and how he was gonna do it he did.
Speaker 1: Like No, man, these type of clothes.
Speaker 5: When I put out my ship, No, I gotta make my value.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: No, Yeah, he needs two three million dollars show and ship man, that ship crazy. He was ready to take five humbre something fifty, come on with it, ye what.
Speaker 2: They turned that down. They turned that ship down.
Speaker 5: Onto about five hundred five zero zero, right, niggas Back then, nigga came with like bro folk the wing, like that type of ground coming from nothing like them folks. Ain't them folks really don't even want to see you turn around while you're on the stage type ship. Yeah to this bro, that ain't nothing, but God, don't believe, Bro, you gotta be that ship and hard work.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all that ship got in line up. You gotta believe.
Speaker 5: You gotta work hard and you gotta know faith. Mm hmm you got you can't. You can't have one of them without the other, Bro, none of that. You gotta have all three of them.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker Doug.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bro for sure for sure.
Speaker 5: So what nigga you worked with that You was surprised, like, man, that nigga.
Speaker 6: You, I'm gonna tell you, bro, like you had that song.
Speaker 2: That ship was going so nigga, my daddy was singing that ship bro crazy. My daddy was singing that ship man, that work every morning. Hell yeah, I think we tried it out or something like that. You might have either tried it out to stop playing bro Bro, you fucking gucci? Who was it at the time, y'all rap? I think we used to listen to y'all rap drove for sure, come on now tripping if I mentioned.
Speaker 5: Crazy still but to this day and his show on point that niggas got there and give you a show to at that.
Speaker 2: Time, like that's that's that's like a lot of Jesus for sure, Jesus. Yeah mm hmmm. We think you make the hardest ship with him, who make the hardest music with you?
Speaker 1: To your beat? Yeah mm hmmm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I say future Bro, I say future Everything we make that ship goes up like acept.
Speaker 6: I don't know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know chemistry like he could work with any other producer, bro Like I don't give but like the he could work with any of them.
Speaker 5: But when he does some shit with me, it's like, I mean, the niggas be fucking with the young nigga with your money. They said, man, you gotta go get them niggas who got who got flip flaps on?
Speaker 1: Man? Nigga hunger brom nigga put.
Speaker 5: Something else there were a future, you say, But you gotta go get them niggas out of the trenching man with the flip flaps and the socks on nigga.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just thinking back about coming down grandma house in there, how you in the bottom cooking. That's what he meant, like, you gotta go get the niggas who beats house to work like this nigga when he made this beat. This beat gotta work for him to feed the family, change everybody in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah right in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I need that energy beat, is what he's saying. You get what I'm saying. I need a nigga and home risk I am because I know I am.
Speaker 6: I need a nigga as much as he can record a song.
Speaker 2: That's how fast I can record make a beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can.
Speaker 6: He can knock a song.
Speaker 2: I done been in the studio with him to the point where I don't seen an nigga knock a song out in five minutes, ten minutes. You feel what I'm saying. I can do the same ship like niggas. You ain't feeling our word, we're gonna be tied and as fuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this shiit crazy man that she just breaking myself in the memory, like seeing your ni y'all niggas in the studio and ship that niggas said, God damn one time I said what you said on that? He said, I don't know, but they gonna like it. They don't need to get hot, you know what I'm saying. You know how a lot of times a nigga ain't even nigga, just make the word whatever people say the word is. Sometimes nigga be in the boot hot heim just.
Speaker 1: And leave.
Speaker 6: It had been at a point when I was in there, like hey, hold on, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: What the fuck brou doing?
Speaker 6: And then when he dropped that ship, it's like people go crazy over it.
Speaker 2: Like I ain't saying what do you do?
Speaker 6: Like what did you do to these people?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 6: Like like, man, I don't know he had to city fun up?
Speaker 1: Who you think you can cook a beat with?
Speaker 2: Like the hardest beat like on the level producer wise? Yeah mm hmm, Damn, I don't know. I don't want to see what me is south side to cook up? Yeah, we you know we know each other, but we ain't really locked in for real. I think we'll put some ship together, like what I could do on him, a lot of side of what he could do on them, Percressius out like the drum shot. I think we could do some ship. Yeah, I'm gonna put that together for you. Yeah, we definitely together, like we always like every time we like we crossed paths like ship. Like I said, I'm always yeah, I'm always torn of vision like it's nothing personally just I'm always trying to get what I need to do done and I'm gone type ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with all the females going crazy, you ain't locked in with like a lot of or sexy or nothing like that.
Speaker 6: I ain't, like I fuck with sens Red though, I fu's my dog like.
Speaker 2: She just I don't. I don't think it's a GIMMI I think that's her really.
Speaker 5: Not concerted crazy bro the concert how you bring them up just down the side.
Speaker 1: I'm still like, you know, mother say to change it closes. Yeah, she come back. Ain't no wardrobe chained on the bro like nigga, Nigga. It's me, that's dope.
Speaker 2: People want to see me. I ain't gonna do all this ship for them. They want to see me fun with that. Yeah, yeah, because I get that from her person that like just looking at like stuff that she say like that ain't that Ain't that ain't something you can make up period in my mind, Like when I when I got to it, like I'm like that ain't something you could just make a shouting like that's authentic self, Like that's her like genuine all the.
Speaker 6: Way through and through, like y'all to love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all like like sho is like she good people and you're gonna have a good time when when y'all hain't got type ship and she's definitely worked with SI. Red probably know what I nothing none of the ship I made, but she really like you've been surprised, Like she was like you you know what I mean, Like, bro, I swear to god, we probably make a banger.
Speaker 6: I know we're gonna make it for sure.
Speaker 1: I can hear that. I can hear that now.
Speaker 2: Yes it's Red for sure.
Speaker 6: Like I clean.
Speaker 2: I clean like her ship like a lot more than all the other females because I can like that's like she reminded me of the hood hole that used to be in the street.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on the block, like I already know you. I just don't know you personally authenticity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bro, not to say oh, but you know I already know you.
Speaker 5: You just from Saint Louis, from Atlanta. You know it's already for me. We get in the same room, it's already already.
Speaker 2: DOESNET saw you before? Yeah, it's one you.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, like shouted, shout and shout.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's silent for show. And it's not like she's trying to do like her music, like the music she's doing. It's not like she's trying to do what these people trying to tell her to do. Like she's doing her like whatever.
Speaker 6: I feel like, if it.
Speaker 2: Ain't broke, I'm ceasing. Like when you start listening to these people and start listening to the criticism, trying to cross over to them, Yeah, you fuck up like that when your ship started to fuck up in that's when you like on the decline, like nah, stay true to yourself and do it, do you And that's why they that's why they accepted you in the firs place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I never understood that why people would sign the motherfucker and want them to do something different than what caught you.
Speaker 6: So they probably like, yeah, it's controlling.
Speaker 2: Then it's like, nigga, you don't ran out the money type ship, so it's like, now we need to step in and figure out what the fuck we need how we can recoup.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's like that they done gave you your time, so now you don't your time, So now we need to step in and figure out how we're gonna make this happen.
Speaker 5: Right, Nah, but you can see some nigga that come in and win. Like I'm pretty sure whoever she signed to other situation they happen. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Somebody started vision, Like somebody saw that and like then now you got other people like Jay you you, Like, everybody sees things from different perspectives. So now somebody saw that she was gonna be who she is today and they was there, you know what I'm saying, And that's what it takes.
Speaker 6: It just takes people that could really see, you know what I'm saying, the longevity of your situation.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what that's She was just at the right place at the right time, with the right people, with the right resources.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 5: For sure, I feel like if I was saying I'm saying that you I don't want you know what I'm saying, because when you start trying to well, you need to make it.
Speaker 1: We need to came up to this Audien and so do all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when that's when, that's when ship started to get watered down. Like you know what I'm saying, like the kool Aid cool, ain't nothing wrong with the kool Aids, and you start adding all this ship to it. It's like it ain't Mama kool Aid no more type ship, really ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sugar free kool Aid females winning to like it's who you gotrilla?
Speaker 4: Yeah, justnically they they themselves, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Ship a lot?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, who else?
Speaker 7: It's a real ship that's really like a big three right now.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I can't wait to glow come back. I remember she came on here and said she was She told her she no, she said she wasn't gonna, God damn start weighing designer.
Speaker 1: She be fresh and here. Yeah, she.
Speaker 5: Said, I'm just keep winning the clothes they give me. I just seen the day, Like, ain't nobody gave you that? You Yeah, she doing the things that the globe.
Speaker 2: That's another one too though she she she solid too, you can tell like you can tell that she ain't made up. Man, That ship authentic and raw as hell.
Speaker 5: She I think she tried to double them down in and came out of a fan.
Speaker 6: As far as trying to transition into like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: I think you go big, bro, when you try to go big and got me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta opened. But you try to do what they want, then they don't want it. Now, these folks who already wanted you don't even want you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you displeasing your fans to cater to what the folk folks in the office, they don't know what the fuck the streets won't just know.
Speaker 6: They look at numbers and they see, okay, boom, this is what the numbers is doing. Yes, but you got we from this ship right here.
Speaker 2: Bro, you need to listen to us and you need to support it. You can't just stop believing in that because on one little situation. You know what I'm saying, You can't can't do that. You gotta stick with us. But that's just the business world, bro. Like you know, that ship ain't that ship over with. It's over fact, shit over with. You know what I mean? I don't understanding myself that they trying to I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: But that should get to anybody that's a new stuff, because you gotta think when you're start for real, you really think you living in a dream. Ask anybody anytime you get to a certain space so fast, like not fast as in like quickly. It could have been rapping for just certateen years, but you took off in the year time or doing you know what I'm saying, the new you or whatever, that shit still be kind of surreal. So you go to Finland like you don't know what deed. People know how to get you to where you're trying to go, you get what I'm saying. So you go to trying to believe it in another motherfucker behind for your dream like you like.
Speaker 2: You, like you, you jump ship on the people that were down with you front of the jump to go fuck with these people that you feel is better or because they're already in position or something that too well, what I.
Speaker 5: Was saying is like mindset, like you thinking that they know what's best for you when you're already walking in your purpose. You get what I'm saying. You already doing it, but you want to rush it. You want to speed it up, cross on overall and start doing some other ship instead of just staying down with you, let these people cross over to you.
Speaker 1: Really compete out forever.
Speaker 2: Then I think, yeah, yes, it's more so letting the people. You growing with the people, and the people are growing with you. Like that, like the evolution. Yeah, Like I think kind of like what t I did, Like when he started with he started with his ship and then he started doing He did the Avenue, he started doing movies, so they started following him throughout his career.
Speaker 5: That shit lasts forever because you are authentically yourself.
Speaker 1: You're growing me.
Speaker 5: My people go on me like everywhere. Like when them niggas talking about you, gotta think about it.
Speaker 1: That's the truth.
Speaker 5: When a nigga talking about when Tipmon came out talking about dope boys in tru really dope boys in Troup running the carse.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Goose started talking about goddamn you know, white and nigga know we really your nigga knows. He look to my bricks and ship pounds and trucks, really dealing in trucks and ship.
Speaker 2: You put up big by ship.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna laugh, but you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So all that ship the people growing to now now niggas like snow them out to playing golf.
Speaker 1: Ba't don't play golf and ship like it. Go with your age man, right right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you try to like you'll be a damn food to be on the golf course smoking a big ass cigar and come back and start talking about you spraying the nigga block.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That don't matter, That don't work.
Speaker 2: That it don't even go together.
Speaker 1: You're lying is a lie, right.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: So you I think people just gotta see you evolved instead of seeing like oh now he thinks.
Speaker 2: He that yeah, you got exactly You got to let your evolution. Still talking about yeah type ship you say, like you're saying like he's still talking about this street ship, but now you're in a different set and you're playing golf, collar shirts on and ship like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like at some point you have to you.
Speaker 5: Don't even exactly don't mean you got you, one of them got you, one of you go this way always.
Speaker 2: Because you don't see that you don't. You don't really see that at all. Like all the people that have evolved, they slowly let that ship go. That's just like walking around.
Speaker 7: But everybody all day a real nigga, like you, real niggas don't have to.
Speaker 1: Be real, right, Yeah, like you see it, just be it. Yeah, you got some nigga that practicing.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the practicers.
Speaker 3: The practitioners practice.
Speaker 2: Practice.
Speaker 1: Put it on. Yeah, keep going and keep practicing. Mirror shower.
Speaker 5: Crazy watching different niggas Like now that didn't work for me, that banking gonna work. Let me see if I can try to scream today they received even the stream. Try to be the willow fool. They with the willow fool sweat that really don't know who they is.
Speaker 2: Wake up to be a different niggah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, they confused and lost.
Speaker 2: Practicing, broke the code a new word. Man, you real nigga something.
Speaker 5: You got real niggas, You got fake niggas, and you got the niggas who practicing trying to be real category.
Speaker 3: Else big.
Speaker 5: We can't be mad at the nigga who want to be though, at least wanna be.
Speaker 6: I think it comes from a real places to be the real you're just yourself.
Speaker 1: Really, got some nigga that struggle with that screen.
Speaker 2: They don't like theself, but.
Speaker 1: They want to be. He want to be.
Speaker 2: It hurts him every night that he faith he want to be. You want to be.
Speaker 5: We gotta get a niggas like that, Grace Bro. At least you want to be in the right direction.
Speaker 6: At least you want to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you got.
Speaker 5: Some nigga that don't give a fun has migrated to the whole ass nigga side and its comfortable there.
Speaker 4: But that's but what if they be in themselves? Do you get a little bit of respect for you your whole ass nigga, but at least you be in yourself.
Speaker 1: I respect that, That's what I'm saying. I respect that you get respect.
Speaker 5: At the same time, No, no, no, I respect.
Speaker 7: I don't respect the whole ass nigga. I respect the whole ass nigga that is living.
Speaker 1: In his truth. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He knows he's a whole Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 7: But what I'm saying is you gotta respect a nigga that ain't trying to be nobody else.
Speaker 5: You're right, But if you're a whole ass nigga. You a whole ass nigga that avoids everything about respect that avoid that. Well, let's not say.
Speaker 1: Different categories of it.
Speaker 5: Once you put a nigga the whole category, he's done, right, It's like.
Speaker 1: You're right, but we're right too. You're right, but we're right too. Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just like saying you can't say like like ship.
Speaker 5: We'll be seeing in the news, right and we see niggas trying to do she be like he told, But I respect, I respect.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 7: You can't you can't rash a rat like you can't put a rat nowhere, you put it right nowhere, Like that's totally different.
Speaker 4: But what.
Speaker 1: You're saying the same thing.
Speaker 4: Let me just say what's worse the nigga that is telling And I'll let you know this is what I am and I'm telling this is who I am.
Speaker 1: Or nigga that is lying about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like you a rat, bro, that's like the ultimate fun that's like the ultimate finishment. I don't know, man, the whole nigga, the whole nigga.
Speaker 1: Look for a nigga, the rat, what do you gotta be? The whole nigga. But no, but maybe he was maybe.
Speaker 3: Just putting that past the whole ass nigga. Man, we're not trying that's the thing. We're not trying to put respect.
Speaker 7: It's not we don't the nigga himself principle of the fact.
Speaker 2: That he.
Speaker 6: What he the words.
Speaker 1: Nigga don't have, don't have.
Speaker 2: Going off a bitch, bitch, Okay.
Speaker 6: So take don't take principle out of it.
Speaker 3: We are saying that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we just have to agree that I use it in the wrong context and just trying to use this no way around that. You can't put principals whole ass nigga and respect in the same sentence.
Speaker 2: The whole ass nigga. Her, Yeah, he doing.
Speaker 6: Wholes So what you right, go down to what you find whole ass ship.
Speaker 2: Like, everybody has a different perception they perceived what whole ass shit is you perceived whole ass ship? How you perceive it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, let's let's break it down. How do you perceive the whole ass nigga? The first off, top is not being yourself and trying to be something you're not. That's the most whole ship to me.
Speaker 2: How do you receive the whole ass nigga, whod ass.
Speaker 7: Niggas, a nigga that does pussy ass ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do you see a whole ass nigh ship A nigga that just fate like his identity, like you don't know, like he just he just big ship like you know what I mean? Okay, Like like you can't trust them.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So if all those things y'all just said, right, that makes a nigga whole ass nigga. He hasn't had his chance yet to get past the point of no return with you yet because you have not seen it. But you are labeling him a whole ass nigga.
Speaker 1: Niggasn't eventually do some ass ship, but you won't never be respect about it.
Speaker 7: You can't, Okay, So let's so let's let's say this.
Speaker 2: Then let's say this.
Speaker 7: Then take take the the respect in the whole ass part out of it, because we're not respecting the whole assst we're expecting. I mean, we're respecting the fact that this nigga that's community.
Speaker 1: That's another word.
Speaker 2: Persons they think about being as long as they understand that they're living within themselves.
Speaker 7: And like, if this nigga can wake up and look at yourself in the mirror and say, hey, my name is such and such. Today is Sunday, fucking February twenty third, and I'm a whole ass nigga.
Speaker 6: Now they like the dude.
Speaker 7: They were like, if you can look at the mirror and say that every day and liking and understand that, then like this world could be a better place because these niggas would know who they are.
Speaker 1: Got a greater analogy. Yeah, yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: The niggas that say hey, I'm a whole ass nigga in the mirror to myself and fucking understand that in the universe.
Speaker 2: Like whoosh, because you're.
Speaker 5: I can see if you say the niggas say like, I'm a shytad nigga, I'll do some bullship, but a whole ass nigga. I guess we got different different definitions, because when a nigga call you a whole ass nigga, or your girl or somebody call you a whole ass nigga, to me, that's the worst thing they can call you.
Speaker 1: That mean you would do anything. You don't go fuck out your ass. You'll tell on the nigga. You just a whole ass nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, that's the worst ship ever to me.
Speaker 1: I guess I got the wrong.
Speaker 2: Can everybody? I said?
Speaker 6: Everybody has their own possession of what a whole ass nigga is.
Speaker 5: Like lame ass nigga. You can come at from that sting ass nigga, even.
Speaker 3: A rowish ass nigga. You know you better watch that nigga. You know, turn your phone?
Speaker 1: How to turn nigga? Still our phone? You know what?
Speaker 2: But isn't that? Isn't there?
Speaker 4: Isn't there what I'm trying to say, isn't there a certain amount of own to use the word respect, But isn't there a certain amount of just acceptance?
Speaker 1: If a female just say this is what I am?
Speaker 5: That ain't the thing that that don't affect me? If you was just a hole with your pussy around, we can eventually affect you will.
Speaker 4: Would you would you rather have that that's just telling you what it is, or that's sitting over there that's trying to act like for sure, I ain't that that's what we get.
Speaker 5: Nobody never got their heart broke by they don't get their heart broke by them will be trying to act like they.
Speaker 4: Would so so you can get heart broke by your partners that you thought was solid, but they end up being whole ass niggas.
Speaker 1: I rather they just know.
Speaker 5: But the thing about it, though, Envy, though you had a discernment to know a niggahs niggas just because your buddy trying to look over this nigga been a whole teling miss mispitching them way back in kindergarten.
Speaker 3: He would tell him he been doing the bitch ass ship.
Speaker 2: So he told you he stole them in front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: When we were kids.
Speaker 5: So you don't think this ship is different about nigga told me yeah, bro, Yeah that's yeah, bro, all right, But.
Speaker 1: Jeff, my buddy, he ain't did to me yet. He ain't, but I have seen it.
Speaker 6: All the time.
Speaker 7: But to go parallel with what you're saying, if this nigga knows that he's a whole ass nigga, and he's able to come to that realization within himself, then you are able to come to that same.
Speaker 2: Realization to name a whole ass nigga that say he's a whole ass nigga. Yeah, I mean he proud of being the whole.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, if there is you will have, not you proud of.
Speaker 2: Because he's going to continue to do whole ass ship by being in the night. He need don't be proud.
Speaker 1: Broyard, I never heard a rap lyrics when was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I think they just I think.
Speaker 6: When this sleep, you gotta be a hate for last nigga.
Speaker 2: I think they come from a nigga who who doesn't have like that, Like we're all up here, were all selfish fishing, and I think whole ass nigga niggatry comes from people who don't lack that and want to have that. That's what I think. Yeah, like just just just wanting to be somebody that they can be. But they just don't wants to be somebody else. They don't believe they could be that.
Speaker 1: They don't believe in themselves, they don't have that, they don't respect them.
Speaker 7: That's why to the whole ass niggas, they understand wants to be somebody else and.
Speaker 5: Okay, give them we have to worry about. I said, you give a nigga a grace if he's he said inspiring, expiring, like when you're inspired, expiring, real nigga.
Speaker 1: We can give you some grace.
Speaker 2: Don't you think you can unhold the whole ass nigga?
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. I think they just can be delivered, man, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: It depends on how fun he went with the activity, because he can have potential to being a whole ass nigga, but ain't all the way went there?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: I oh, yes you can, Bro, you got some bit. You got some nigga with a bunch of bitch ad waves.
Speaker 2: How do you have nigga potential without being on.
Speaker 1: Can I say I said, you got some nigga my bitch ad buddy.
Speaker 5: It could be his situation, his bitch the things he go through in life that you got him act backing bitchy, but he never did no whole ass ship.
Speaker 1: But you count.
Speaker 5: I almost want to write him off because you so bitchy. Yeah, so you had potential being a whole ass nigga. You got rid of this whole but in the bad now that nigga. Man, I fuck with that nigga. Bro, glad you came on this side. You got that.
Speaker 7: But I thought I thought whole ass this and bitch ass was like what can I compare that to like like, for lack of a better way to put it, like sickle cell, Like you have to have the trade, you have to have have you have to have at least one of the chromosomes.
Speaker 5: Every every everything, every nigga out a little bit in them and with a little bit of them, that's emotion. Sometimes I have to check myself like that. I just sound like a bitch when I said that a chromosome, you know what I'm saying, Like we all got that, like some ship I might say they got mobis, Like damn, hold, I need to sign that now.
Speaker 1: Look, I just sound count like.
Speaker 5: A bitch, Like you have to check yourself on certain ship because your emotion be involved as a man, bro just being one homer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's really like a nigga.
Speaker 5: You can come in the house and know you just did some bitch ship by storm at your bitch for nothing. But ja, I'm tired of looking at your head and then you come back around like man, that was religious.
Speaker 2: As a man, I don't, I don't know, like they're just being human to me because as a man, you know, like as a man, you're going to do things that a man I was supposed to take care of and carry carry himself and all that.
Speaker 1: But ship.
Speaker 2: We are human at the end of the day. But yo with the whole and ship.
Speaker 5: But that she can be missing, that she can be that, she can kind of be on the surface identical though, because a niggas see that. I can see you doing some ship around your girl. I've never seen You're like, damn brother be doing it and now I'm mistaking you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what side you on, but look like like like this an analogy, like you know, niggas will go out here and go spend something better, go home and be a good son today.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They mom and shit like niggas never seen that side when they go home type ship if if that makes sense, if you get what I'm saying, Nah, for sure.
Speaker 6: So it's like, you know, when a nigga go home and here girl, he gonna be totally different when he hanging with us.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: My final curiosity on it is they say kind of like you are who you hang around. So if it's four real niggas and there's one whole ass bit whatever you want to call them niggas, hanging around them for other real niggas. Can they start to wear off in a positive way on the whole ass nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if he' over to receiving what they're saying, like what he's snitching the song going that far, we're just saying he's just he's just.
Speaker 2: Doing whole things. Yeah, Yeah, I think he could rub out because Ship apparently he hadn't been raised right or being introduced to y'all.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm trying to tell y'all.
Speaker 2: He got aching hell Ship, he just needs to be taught.
Speaker 5: Yes, Bro, that's a lot going on, like we can't like because a lot of these young dudes, Bro, they got little attitudes like bitches.
Speaker 1: I'm just being real. Lot of young niggas you see.
Speaker 5: Like I've seen the little niggas that dial it, walk up women in the paper like O, like now for you gotta fix your attitude for you asking me, you like demanding, yeah, Ship, get out my faith straight up. And then then then but the other nigga like bank, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: One the other nigga knew me, so I came and got to show you like man, I just want to tell you, man, they're real what you told me, man, the young nigga, he ain't never been told like that, Like he thought a nigga gonna be like you know, timid, he up like little nigga that I see.
Speaker 1: Niggas like that get hurt. Bro, you don't know what kind of damn had right, I'm thinking you pressing me? I could I could hurt you, right.
Speaker 5: I see your waist, man, Bro, I peak good. I know I know what guns look like on niggas. I can tell how heavy your hipp is on one side and not been. I'm a mauster that knowing the niggas gotta scrapch y'all ain't got nothing. Y'all just out here hustling, but you've got an attitude that could get.
Speaker 1: You and some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just don't know, Bro, They ain't really got They ain't really got a lot of like mentor like, he ain't got no O g's around there.
Speaker 6: They respect it's niggas around. They just don't respect him.
Speaker 5: A lot of the old g niggas on hold two thom, Yeah, they already like.
Speaker 2: You can see it any music, bro, y'all niggas just want to spin something. They don't even want to fuck like like all I hear is spins being like, Bro, you don't even want to fuck, Like hen't even got a gun, but they don't even want to fuck, Like, what's wrong? I'm scared to work with young nigga, Like you don't even want to fuck? No, bitch, I'm not saying that gay is just like, Bro, what the fuz is wrong with your niggas? I ain't heard one.
Speaker 6: Song yet cat them to the girl like nigga, what a thud love it? Like, didn't treat that had some thud love shit going on, Like even he was a thug, he had some thub ship.
Speaker 2: These women, it's not even it's not even worth it not but but hold on, it's not even about that.
Speaker 6: It's not even about it ain't even bout who the worst.
Speaker 2: Ill it ain't even about the worst, because because we could find worth in like I said, like you find worth in his reality to everyone, Bro, what you feel is is a good woman scream may not agree with you, So it's all about how you perceive it. You feel me, they just my how I look at it.
Speaker 1: But stick it to the code. All these holes for the street.
Speaker 2: Man you you probably know, probably letting them wife and wife Wife, the nigga life of a bitch that done got rid out of dumpster. You know what I'm saying, he found some type of value in that. I don't know how, but he did or did he did he lose his bag? He did lose his value in at the same time.
Speaker 6: Shit, but I don't know what.
Speaker 2: So they just want to They just want to spin some on. They ain't even trying to fuck no bitch, bro, So hear nothing in the songs like like, what the fuck?
Speaker 7: I got a question for all of y'all back to I'm just gonna go back one time to like what we were talking about or whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, So remember how.
Speaker 7: Y'all were saying, like a nigga acts different in the house with his bitch than he does like when he's outside.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, So.
Speaker 7: Is the nigga that's acting one way in the house with his bitch that acts differently outside really wearing a mask?
Speaker 2: Nah? Now, let me ask the first Please know what it is is did nigga know I'm crazy?
Speaker 1: Bitch? You think I'm something to play with?
Speaker 2: But okay, so so my next question is that same that same that same button that his bench.
Speaker 6: Knows how to hit.
Speaker 7: Is it possible for a nigga on the outside to eventually match that button and make him act the same way?
Speaker 5: I don't think so because I don't got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah that you go some whole asshi it So yeah, you're gonna have some bitch tendency.
Speaker 6: You have some niggas.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of not in that way, Like it's a different way, it's a different.
Speaker 1: They doing something else then.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, what I'm saying is not I get where you're going. But I'm talking about like they have the same type of love to where if the nigga knew where the button was at, or if the button was available, the nigga might not even push it on purpose.
Speaker 6: But the but the button has But but but I quit, I give up.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see, like the bar of the story is.
Speaker 5: Story. Man, Keep grinding, man, no matter what you're doing, keep grinding. If you're inspiring to be a real nigga, Man, keep watching big facts.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, they got it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, mancha if you a whole ass nigga.
Speaker 1: Bro, you you just rot, you rode out, no respect.
Speaker 6: We can't come in you for being and you can't redeem yourself.
Speaker 2: You can't redeem the purchase.
Speaker 1: I can cure that. I ain't saying. I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Now if you make a mistake, like making a mistake and right and you're wrong, that's different.
Speaker 1: You can't mistake no whole ship though, like.
Speaker 2: Flaw's character, that's a flow of your character.
Speaker 4: The whole ass nigga can't become a real nigga, but a hope can become is intentional hope become a house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the hoy getting tired home to another stadium become the hoes and get tied like.
Speaker 4: Words, some whole ass niggas that.
Speaker 2: Somewhere that was I think, And that's a mean double staying this.
Speaker 6: I think I think we're using the word crazy when it comes to the.
Speaker 1: Nigga just a whole.
Speaker 2: I think it was just just say flaw ass nigga because we're using the word whole, and I think we're taking the word whole.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the thing is a whole ass nigga is a mind state and an attitude a whole is a physical attribute.
Speaker 5: She can have an awaken I'm telling you, man, these holes get tied like.
Speaker 1: Can't get tired and record.
Speaker 6: BROI it just can't come off like he can't be tired of be a.
Speaker 1: He can't come off a bitch record bro, because it's always feel like.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't care, but she didn't know me.
Speaker 5: What if it's on Niggas don't care because some niggas feel like she was on tape because she was misleaded.
Speaker 3: She got got.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you go, like, bitch, you tied. I'm tied to I've been outside a long time. Boy, I've been doing this ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You tied, I'm tired. We're tied together. That can happen.
Speaker 6: It happens.
Speaker 7: It's happened, bro, man, that has been going on since the beginning of time.
Speaker 5: Bitch, you be kind of knowing like that, spending that clock though the ticket like I'm gonna beat it, I'm gonna be got there. I love Lucifer.
Speaker 2: Why is it like that? Though? Like why is it like like why is it like that?
Speaker 6: Like with women what they get to a certain point like after they like.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just not be she want to be?
Speaker 3: Just be cool?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? Because do you believe there's a time window when it comes to women in agent finding somebody that they want to be with, they know that they know it. No, you got a few get lucky, get married in their fifties and it's like my mama, she got married a sixty but she you know, she crazy as fun.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, it's like I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Ted what I'm saying, It's like I ain't think women will get tired because they had it.
Speaker 5: Like I'm fine this that, that's that to me, and I'm just gonna keep it. Really, I feel like that's a layer because that don't get the person.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 1: So I gotta be this.
Speaker 2: Telling themselves that I'm a bad motherfucker even though like I got bags on the eyes and I'm forty three and for the aid whatever what they got bags.
Speaker 5: That you guys find that been some bags up in there.
Speaker 7: But I mean like like like other ship like bags and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The bag like you got man, it's twenty twenty four. Man, you can make a bitch whatever you want them.
Speaker 2: You candle, you can.
Speaker 5: Make a bitch whatever you go, Bowtop, You're gonna make that bitch whoever, Hey take a picture on it. Hey, make a her ship different, Bro, you can make a bitch whatever you want, trainform, go get you some busted ship.
Speaker 1: Make her just making her. But you're making it.
Speaker 6: That's a that's just a physical attribute.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You're making an outside what you want to know. We're taking a bitch the therapist first to make ship. We're gonna take it.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna put up like you do a car twenty five summer summer twenty five, run out, put it about it, renovation, renovated to the moto all this ship. You can redo the pussy, you can do the whole thing. You can't say you had none of this.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: This is a newest.
Speaker 3: Newbody.
Speaker 6: This man said, you can, Bro, you can call it like vaginal plastic.
Speaker 1: You can you can renew a bitch man.
Speaker 2: Like veggie plastic. Crazy, you can redo them.
Speaker 5: It's like rhino plastic, like in your non that's funny. But rejuvenation that crazy.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just vinegar and hot water.
Speaker 1: Man, this nigga ain't had nonhing that. And we're taking this bitch to so so.
Speaker 5: Shots and the gums. All this is a new mouth, oh ship, take all the what do you call it? Bacteria, gums everything, whatever you want to do. You got the money, bro, I'm telling you, Yeah, it's just you can't. Certain niggas.
Speaker 6: Who after that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying what you can do. I ain't saying you should do that, but you can't.
Speaker 2: But if she tied, she tied, Yeah, I just leave it tired, don't get none of that done. Gonna be tired looking to you know, I'm just saying you can do whatever you want with yours if you want to.
Speaker 7: But I mean, if she's an old dog and she's tired, you gotta put her down.
Speaker 2: Don't even waste that money.
Speaker 5: If you but you can see something in this woman that no one never has and God could put it on your spirit.
Speaker 1: In your heart.
Speaker 2: So female can't do that to the nigga.
Speaker 1: They ain't never did the name one whoever did?
Speaker 6: You're diffriend to do that.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm talking about it. Rich what taking the nigga?
Speaker 1: You got something?
Speaker 2: But I don't think it. I don't think it's I don't think I got now because I feel like if a man do something right, Dominigan Dick Lips, I feel like if a man do something. When it comes down to that, it's coming from a genuine place. It's not coming from a place of control or some type of If a nigga really doing that for for a chick, coming from a genuine place. I just think if a woman he's going to do this, it's all type of things attached to that show. Or he might just be trying to sharpen up his product.
Speaker 6: Yeah he might be.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, but you know, at the end of the day, the hose that bait nega be having too, monch be having the money. Like I'm gonna fix this show the hope, how I fix him up? They coming like the one I want, This ain't the one I want. Just gonna show them how I I'm telling that be commercials hold his commercials.
Speaker 2: I can't be rounding nigga like that.
Speaker 6: You mean like that what you say when you hang around, you hang around nigga like.
Speaker 2: Gonna. Man, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't doing that either. But I'm saying, I know niggas that will turn the whole.
Speaker 5: Up'll turn hod y'all, nigga when you know this whole wouldn't want to fuck this hope, y'all ain't see it with me. Now the ten time bad on the her feel like I'm gonna show him what a bad hole is me.
Speaker 1: He be yelling, Bro, you ain't doing never raising your stock.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: You go around the whole now, you about like especially injury the whole, like hotel you like. Well, you know he had sent the jet. It was just me, and then when I glad that it was a helicopter to a beat traffic and went to eat and they sent me back.
Speaker 1: The boss said, But now.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that though the nigga doing.
Speaker 6: It, I don't believe that. Still, go fucking nigga that got way less than him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the nigga was confident, but most of these niggas who are doing all they ain't got no confident.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I'm telling you they game playing niggas wants to be more important and seem more important than they already is.
Speaker 1: But I'm just telling that man, you can redo.
Speaker 2: He said commercial. He said commercial, Bro, you said commercial, This is what I could.
Speaker 1: Do to you. This is what I do, This is this is what life looks like over here.
Speaker 6: Oh ship, Well, I can't jump. They gonna think I can do that ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing that. I can't. I'm married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gone out the guns and ship were doing to put out that crazy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even think about doing that ship is my final question question. It wouldn't be easier just to go get a bad bitch.
Speaker 5: I gotta do all dim in the rough man. I buy a nigga, all type of bad that I want to give her ship. She don't even wam bro. This mother put on her Nike pouch. I need to sell them mad like I've been bound for years. She won't even give them that ship is a diamond.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: That's mother fuckers who don't even.
Speaker 2: Desire that ship.
Speaker 5: That's you uncomfortable that they're the nigga do ship like that ship?
Speaker 1: Crazy man with them like that? Them be the craziest ones though. Yeah this a whole for a whole nother episode. Be crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Will a fool appreciate you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Check us out at Triple W dot Big fatspod dot com. The Big FETs Network is going crazy salute on the streets exactly.
Speaker 3: It's big Facts, No captain bitch