Speaker 1: Well, what's up and good evening, Episode ten here of the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McLaughlin here with nothing but sunshine and rainbows. Just kidding. I'm not here with any of that. In fact, it's been raining NonStop. I know I'm obsessed with the rain. I talked about that a few episodes ago, but it really is a lot. But I am here to talk about some of the really upsetting things that are going on. Obviously, we had two staffers at the Israeli Embassy murdered by a Free Palestine asshole last night. If you're listening to this, I'm recording this on Thursday, May twenty second, and they were murdered in cold blood. Just came out after the you know, seeing the museum, a week away from getting engaged, and I cried when I saw it, I really did. I cried. And you look at these Free Palestine lunatics. They are violent, they are cruel, they have a mob mentality, they operate that way, and everybody's so afraid in our government to say what it really is. I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid at all. These people come anywhere near me, my children, my family, I will fight them till every last breath is left in my body. Your decision to go out into the street to block traffic, to block police, to block emergency vehicles, to not allow people to get into their school, their libraries, to not allow to exert their free will while you're exerting yours. That's not what freedom of expression is in America, and quite frankly, it's the only place where you do have it these days, and so it's being abused. Not only that, it's being abused by people who hate the country. I'm a big fat Foe believer, always have been, always will be. A big fan of that acronym actually allows me to say a lot of things without having to say those things, if you know what I mean. I'm just not about it. I'm really not, and I'm done with trying to understand the plight of X, Y and Z people. And here's a tip for you. The people of Palestine are screaming not about Jewish people. They're screaming about Hamas to get Hamas out of their land. They're starving, Their children are unclothed, unfed, they have no water, they have no medical and those that do are people of means. All those countries Egypt, Jordan, Turkey. You don't see them taking in any of these people. They've built walls up all around themselves. So I say, let's take all the Free Palestine folks and send them over to Gaza to be with the ones they love. Go take a look, all of you, LGBTQ. I love to express myself. I need to be heard. Go ahead over, take a look at what's really going on, and stay awhile. Then come back and tell me how terrible it all is and how oppressed you are here. Oh and don't forget to scream Free Palestine while you're there, because I know they love that, because you're really making a difference. And now, because of the violence that your group projects, you've taken the lives of two innocent people who didn't do anything to deserve that. Here's what's there's people already speaking out and saying disgusting, horrible things. There's a professor at UPEN and it just upsets me right because I'm from Pennsylvania. I don't know what's going on in the water in Philly. It's a hot mess. But there is an organizer of the Upen Palestine Writes Literature Festival who is telling people to go out and copycat Elias Rodriguez's murders and says, quote, no genocidal Zionists should be safe anywhere in the world. Really, Okay, well, how about you go back to wherever it is that you believe you would be safe and you could really help these people, because I'm pretty sure it's not from your comfy office at you Pen. And I have no idea what's going on at you Pen, And I don't know why they would support this or allow this, but I think we need to call for her to be fired. Go go somewhere else. Why don't you go, you know, won't you go join the ranks of Hamas I hear they're really favorable of women. You'll do great, Susan. It's just really infuriating. And speaking of infuriating, there was a terrible, terrible tornado in Saint Louis and the emergency management chief did not sound the siren. And she's got really interesting reasons why, none of which really makes sense. But I'll read to you a little bit about this and then I'll let you hear her for yourself, and you tell me. Saint Louis's emergency management chief has now been placed on leave. The person you're about to hear, the city's mayor, spoke about this and said, you know, they were supposed to sound this siren during the tornado, and because they failed to notify their community ahead of the deadly twister, people died. So Sarah Russell, who was the commissioner of the City Emergency Management Agency in Saint Louis, is on paid administrative leave. I always love that when people screw up royally and they still get paid. I have no idea who created this, but yeah, sounds great. Let's keep paying you for because you know you cause five deaths. But now they're trying to figure out what happened. So five people died, many others were injured, and it's one of the worst storms in the history of Saint Louis. Here's what's interesting. Take a listen to what this person said.
Speaker 2: The SAMA office is very small, and the majority of the time we work closer to business hours unless the need arises, such as what we're doing now or special events. A lot of that work takes us out into the community, so we aren't necessarily in our office space at all times. We do have a very small staff. I have received reports of people that did hear it. I've heard from a lot of people that said they haven't heard it.
Speaker 1: So she says, if you could have your emergency events storing office hours, she'll be sure to help you. The problem here is, Sarah, this tornado, guess when it happened between two thirty and two fifty in the afternoon. So if your office hours pretty much anywhere in the world are between eight and four, nine and five, you're totally screwed. So this excuse does not work. And I just don't know why she just can't come out and say, hey, guys, I'm really sorry. I screwed up and I didn't hit the button, and it's because I wasn't at work that day because nobody was paying attention to the emergency services office and I was able to go out and have a late lunch or whatever the stupid reason is, because you know that's what it's gonna be. But the idea that five people die, And her answer is that her office is small and they stick to normal hours unless there's a special event or something like this. What people are so quick to worry about themselves, what they're doing, how they're doing, and not about what they should have been doing or should be doing now this person, I hope that they don't get this job back. I hope that Saint Louis and This mayor really hold her to task because five people died because you know that tornado just happened to happen during office hours when she wasn't in her office. So I'll leave that there. You guys, talk amongst yourself, see what you think. But that just infuriates me when people just can't own their own stuff. And then you have these high school kids that are doing more than owning their own stuff. Right, You've got these kids, these female athletes, and we've heard so many of them, right, We've talked to so many people, whether it's you know xxx y with Jennifer Say, whether it's you know, Cla Lee, whether it's Paula Scanlon, whether it's Riley Gaines. It's just infuriating to see these young women, their whole lives work towards a goal of reaching the championships or getting scholarships to college and not getting first, second, or third place because they got some dude dressed up like a girl winning all of these medals. And then you've got a bunch of adults standing around going, oh, yeah, that's fine, It's totally fine. It's trans. You know what I want to see. This is my idea. I hope you guys agree with me. I would love to see a trans team. Let all of the trans people compete against each other. Girls that are boys, boys that are girls, the she hers, the he, he's, the day, they's, whatever they want to be called. Let them all compete against each other, and then leave the people that I don't know. Look at biology and science, which was super popular during COVID and has seemed to fallen out of grace. You know, let's let those people will work together and the x wis we'll stay together, and we'll do things the way God intended, like, you know, participate in sports when the girls are the girls and the boys or the boys, and then girls and boys will get married and girls and boys will have babies. So we're just going to do that for a little while, and the trans people can all go do what they want to do as opposed to infiltrating groups and putting kids in really awkward positions. And as of late, we've only really been talking about the competitive side of athletics. But there's another side that isn't really being talked about, and that's the locker room. So you've got these boys dressed up like girls in the locker room with actual young women who are just coming of age, probably not that comfortable with their bodies, just kind of figuring it all out, and now they have to get changed in front of a dude. I don't know what is going on. It's bad enough. We've got ramp and pedophilia and abuse from our teachers and coaches all over the country. It seems like every day I'm reading another story about that. But now we're actually we're enforcing and instituting a policy where it's okay. Why so this young woman. These two clips I'm about to play you are two young girls that are in high school and they're in this Lucia mar Unified district and they're speaking at the school board hearing, trying to get these school board members to hear them, like really hear them right, which I'm sure is very difficult. They're so brave, it's such a difficult thing to do. And they go up and they're trying to talk and I'll just let you hear what they have to say. Because it's just heartbreaking. It really is just heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: My name is Audrey Vanherwig. I'm a junior at Aghs High School and I'm in varsity shop put in discus thrower for our track team. I haven't had to throw against a boy on the girls team, but if I did, it wouldn't be fair because men and women are biologically different. The boys throw a twelve pound shot about fifty feet, while girls throw an eight pound shot thirty five feet. That's a big difference. I strongly disagree with what is going on in the girl's locker room and on the girls track team, so much so that I change in my car for track practice because I feel way more comfortable in my car than in our own school's locker room. After coming to the last few meetings and watching teammates attack a person, they attack a person they don't agree with, I wanted to speak up to support my teammate and to protect women's sports. Thank you.
Speaker 1: So this young woman, what you're not seeing, obviously because you're listening to me, is behind her is a boy pretending to be a girl, wrapped up in a trance flag. It's so difficult to go up and speak your mind when one side of the room is filled with people your own age that are being encouraged to be confused, and then a bunch of adults who are doing the encouragement making faces at you and making fun of you for wanting to protect how you were brought up to be a young woman, to compete against fellow women and to have fair competition. And she's explaining, like, just biologically, you know, statistically proven, men are throwing fifty feet, women are throwing thirty five feet. It's hard to argue these things, like they just are what they are. And if it didn't actually occur that way, and we could all just compete in the same way. For example, in the classroom, right, men and women sit together, we learn together. Whoever studies the most and is most adept at learning and retention, they're going to do better. But when they are out in the field, you know, their bodies are built differently, and now they're just dressing up like girls, putting on makeup, fake bras, and it's the whole thing is just really it's infuriating. But what bothers me more is that there's a lot of parents like me that are on one side of the room, and they're defending this young woman, and they're there and they're supporting her. But on the other side of the room, it's filled with all these people who are wearing shirts like protect trans Protect, transsports Protect. But it's not transports, it's regular sports. If you want to do transports, knock yourself out, start a league. You'll probably make a killing. It'll be awesome. So there's another young woman, same exact district. She's speaking out. Wait till you hear what the chairman of this school board says as she starts to talk.
Speaker 4: Hello, my name is Selastist. I am seventeen years old, a junior and chock athlete out at EGHS. Most importantly, i'm a woman advocating for the renewal of female rights, which recently has been overlooked and disregarded. I implore all of you to help put an end to this current injustice. Recently, I went into the women's locker room to change for practice, where I saw at the end of my row a biological male watching not only myself but the other young women undressed.
Speaker 5: His experience was beyond traumatizing. I'm not sad he is not changing in our locker room because he's in his track clothes, dressed and ready to go to practice at the beginning of the day. Therefore, there's absolutely no reason for him to be in any locker room, let alone the woman's adults like yourself made me and my peers feel like our own comfort was invalid, even though our privacy was and still it's being completely violated. The individual who identifies as female has x y chromosomes. Biologically, this makes him a male because females have xx chromosomes. This is basic biology.
Speaker 1: Okay, please wrap it up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just want to ask one about us. We can all sit around and allow our rights to be given up to cater to an individual that is a man who watches woman undress and a stripping away female opportunity.
Speaker 5: That once was fought for us. Sadly, we have to try and regain our rights again. I hope you put effort into the restoration of our school safety. Thank you for.
Speaker 1: Speaking so how disgusting is Okay? Wrap it up? Please? Are you joking? Was that too much for you? Her entire speech was about ninety seconds. I probably would have even been shorter if she hadn't gotten so upset. But I'm sure she was nervous. You know, she's a runner, not a speaker. She's not trying to give speeches. She's not trying to appear in front of an entire room of adults and then stand before the school board to defend her right to not have to get naked in front of a young man. Is this a real thing now? The woman who told her to be quiet, her name is Colleen Martin, and I'm like, you're not looking at this young girl. She's seventeen years old, coming up, scared to death and saying, I'm really uncomfortable. This transathlete is sitting in my locker room, completely dressed, not changing, not doing anything, just watching all of us get undressed. I gotta tell you something, if I was in a locker room and somebody was watching me get undressed, whether they were the same sex or a different sex, I would have a problem with it. And I would hope that my child would come and tell me so that I could speak to whomever about it, because that's just weird. And I went to an old girls school, and you know, we all got changed in the locker room or whatever. But I can't even imagine if a guy came in dressed up like a girl, and he was like, okay'm gon to sit here and watch you take your clothes off. I'd be like, uh no, I would that girl is very sweet. I wouldn't have been sweet, I'll tell you that much. I just don't know why we're putting our kids through this. I just don't and I don't know. I can't figure out what the endgame is, like, what are you guys hoping to get out of this? What's the win? Right? Why are we fighting so hard to break everything that we fought so hard for? I mean, does anybody remember Title nine? Am I alone in this? We work so hard to get everybody equal rights, and now we want to have mayors like Brandon Johnson in Chicago who only hire black people because we need to segregate them to help other black people. And then we want to have men and women's sports because they want to be women, so that's what's fair. And then we want to kill all the Jewish people because we obviously forgot everything we ever learned about Hitler, and now we have people saying, hi Hitler again. It's all backwards. My mom has always told me, and I believe this to be very true that if if you are not a student of history, you are doomed to repeat it. If you don't know what happened before and how bad and how it didn't go all that well, then you're going to make the same mistake because you're going to think, Oh, it's a great idea, Is it really? I don't think. So I'm going to end tonight with something that I wasn't going to talk about, but I am going to talk about it because we were having a discussion about this at work. So Bruce Springsteen had a concert, and I'll lead with the fact that I am not a Bruce Springsteen fan, so let's just state that at the up. But I have a real issue with people who are actors and musicians and performers of any kind who have a following getting political because you don't know who your audience is. Your audience could be made up of Republicans, Democrats, men, women, you know, cats, dogs, you name it, right, they're all listening. So for you to throw yourself into a political movement and then bring that on stage, I feel is very unfair to your audience because you assume that everyone in your audience thinks like you. That's not true. Music and sports and performance of many kinds has brought people from different sides of the aisle together for a very long time. And that's a great thing because we may not see eye of eye on X, but hey, when it comes to this, we just kind of put it all to the side for a little while and we sit down and we watch a show where we listen to some music, or we go to the game, and we're able to just put it all behind us. But unfortunately, people like Bruce Springsteen, and he's not alone. There's plenty of idiots in the performance world have decided to take it on stage. So take a look at this.
Speaker 7: That won't about down to their idea logical demands. They're removing residents off.
Speaker 8: America streets and without due process of law, are rewarding them to foreign detention centers at prisons. This is all happening now.
Speaker 7: A majority of our life and representatives have failed to protect the American people from the abuses of an unfit president.
Speaker 2: And a robo.
Speaker 7: They have no concern.
Speaker 8: Or idea of what it means to be deeply American.
Speaker 7: The America that I've sung to you about.
Speaker 8: For fifty years is real and regardless of its faults, is a great country with a great people. So will survive this moment.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 8: I have hope.
Speaker 7: Because I believe in the truth of what the great American writer James bad would say.
Speaker 1: This guy standing on stage, you've got a piano player behind him playing the somber music, saying that we are not patriots because we want to remove people that are resident from their homes. What he's not saying is that we have eliminated illegal immigration, we have diminished human trafficking, sex trafficking of women and children. We have ended the car tells that took over apartment complexes like the one we saw in Aurora, Colorado. We are changing the face of the nation so that people who come here legally and want to assimilate and integrate instead of invade, are a part of the fabric of the country, which is what we're about. The Statue of Liberty does not say come on in and pillage and rape the country. It says the message of America is a place to be free. It's not a place to be a free loader. And I think we've lost that right. And then you've got this idiot who's living on how many acres in a giant mansion, and add not paying his property taxes to the state of New Jersey because he has a bee farm. That's right, Old Brucey likes bees, so he's got a bunch of bees on his property. Because when you have bees and you create honey, you get a tax right off because you become a bee farm. And since bees are becoming an endangered species, this is how they get their right off. And bees obviously are a huge part of the cycle of life, pollinating other flowers or giving us the honey that we love. But bruce doesn't care about any of that, not please, He cares about the fact that his property taxes on his gajillion dollar mansion are down to zero in New Jersey on the east coast, where everbody else is probably paying hundreds of thousands of dollars, and it's him and that other idiot bon Jovi does it too. My point in all of this is while people want to stand on stage, what are they actually doing in their private life? Is Brucey telling all of the cartel members to come and live at his house. Is he helping or starting some sort of nonprofit to work through all of the poor women and children that were trafficked through the open borders that his beloved Biden allowed. Well, you know what, Bruce, you are so yesterday, And what was so great is that after you stood there and you bashed Trump, and you bashed Trump supporters, you fell flat on your ass. I mean, talk about divine intervention. You're pathetic, You're done. I never liked your music in the first place. I always thought you were kind of a weird dude. But the fact that you brought politics onto stage over and over and over just shows how weak minded you are. You want to live in your echo chamber and talk to a bunch of people and say how great you are and how horrible everyone else is. It doesn't think like you. Go for it, my man. You're on your way out anyway, and good luck tripping up those steps. I know another guy who did that. He used to be in the White House. Maybe that's why you guys are buddies. Huh. Steps can be very challenging. I have heard that maybe you should write a song about it. Right skip the arm on fire, dude, I can't do steps be a great song for you. Well, this is Linda McLaughlin and the Rogue Recap. I hope you have enjoyed this episode. I will be praying for the families of those affers who were so brutally murdered by the terrorist from the pre Palesti movement. I hope you will join in me with prayer because they're going to need it. And I'm looking forward to talking to you guys ahead of a Memorial Day weekend, praying for all of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, and all of our men and women who are currently enlisted. And you know they're just the most amazing people. I just love our military. Check us out online social media at Linda mick at Roague Recap. I have to update those things. I'm getting to what I promise, and have a great night and