Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your low glasses Malone.
Speaker 2: I love doing podcast that nobody can't see them. I like that part of it.
Speaker 3: I love that part of the too.
Speaker 2: Just because I don't like people. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Well you you It is different right where today you could do a podcast and don't nobody see you.
Speaker 2: So your voice could be the.
Speaker 1: Strength because it is a different thing trying to like assimilate fame. And it's weird because like now, like I'm more famous than ever, right because now people are starting to line up with the music. Because back when I first started doing this, when I met you and stretching them like.
Speaker 2: It was really your voice, people didn't see you.
Speaker 1: Remember YouTube When I put out my first mixtape, YouTube came alone the same year, right two thousand, So like it wasn't it was more the lore, the legend of an artist. It wasn't necessarily like you know, I had to know who you was, like me and Faby we were in our first magazine together. As far as the source, leel, my first coverage was from Thrasher.
Speaker 3: A lot of Thrashertrasher come from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's crazy magazine coverage. In this magazine, it's Thrasher.
Speaker 1: So this is kind of when I be talking about street urban culture, like people be thinking I'm tripping. It's like, nah, when I put it all together, I'm like, oh, skater, shitty street urban culture in southern California as well. Yeah, you gotta sure. You know it's a it's a crime driven. It's like it's a crime written populated community.
Speaker 3: What's up with your partner? He taking over the industry since all his homies got indicted?
Speaker 2: Who was that? What? Nah?
Speaker 1: He got a whole nother challenge. I mean, because it's like, yeah, I don't know. My belief is he might be making a car no mistake. They're trying to be the star.
Speaker 2: He definitely want to be the star. And you know, you don't have no talent. He do.
Speaker 3: He got the MIC and he can he can proclaim.
Speaker 1: Who he is talent. Like everybody is trying to sell street aving coaching. That's what God Nigga's in trouble. Yeah, but that's not.
Speaker 2: What got is in trouble. So this is the tricky part.
Speaker 1: Now, Like you know, I could have this conversation with you, because I was talking to Pun and Ad and all the armies in the group chat and they were putting pressure on me. They was like, man, glasses, you need to tell kids coming up that they shouldn't gang bang. And I'm like, that don't make sense. And they felt like it's me protecting gang banging versus me telling them it doesn't make sense. So immediately they thought I was just like defending my position and I'm like, man, I'm way past defending my position.
Speaker 2: I don't have to anymore, Like I'm who I am.
Speaker 1: They said, well why, I'm like, I get why everybody want to be a gang maker. Think about it, Like I told Pun, I get why somebody want to get courted on South Side. Look at you, You got a Benz, You was an an NOI, you got all these plaques.
Speaker 2: You make this money for me?
Speaker 3: You people?
Speaker 2: You popular? People respect you.
Speaker 1: Who wouldn't want to be that? I told they did the same thing. Look at you, you from Lantana. Fe me like, who wouldn't want to be from Lantana?
Speaker 2: You got a Benz, a beautiful woman kid? You making money?
Speaker 1: You on? You politic with all of the greatest people in the in the media space. Why wouldn't they want to be from Lantana. I understand why, like even somebody like Snoopy Badass, why they fight to be a part of it. Like even though it could deny you, like real shit, like fuck all the bullshit and clown it like it's denying him. It's like no, and he's still trying to because he understands the value of this street urban cultural thing. He gets it. Even if people in the life don't get it, he gets it.
Speaker 2: He Snoopy back. I see he trying to get it on again because they see the value in it.
Speaker 1: That's I was talking to Justin Hunt yesterday, right, and shout out to Wayne O, Rob Markman, Curtis King, a kid read My Soul, and another and another brother from He's from New York, but he was in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: What was his name.
Speaker 1: He had this dope radio voice. But he's on that TV show to this network show. But he has a dope radio boy. He was in radio for years.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 1: We were talking and I was telling him, like, you know, I've seen this kind of hip hop.
Speaker 2: Media floating around, you know what I mean? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Talking about who is on the mount Rushmore. Obviously everybody misusing Mount Rushmore, but they're saying what they're trying to translate the four greatest people in hip hop media and they and they had Act, they had Flag, they had Adam and I think Joe Budden And I'm like, none of those three are hip hop media outside of Joe Buddy, You get what I'm saying, Like, I think the confusion is so hip hop is the artistic expression of street urban culture. It's the artistic expression. It's not street urban culture by itself. It's the artistic expression or the elements of street urban culture, right the rapping them seeing done in the street urban way, dancing done in the street urban way, the graffiti done in the street urban way, DJ and done in the street, all this stuff existed before hip hop.
Speaker 2: There was DJ. Hip hop didn't make the DJ. It's how the.
Speaker 1: Street urban folks and the Bronx and the New York City did it at that time. And that's still the cornerstone. That's still the seed that creates hip hop. And Adam is more infatuated to me with the culture itself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he passed.
Speaker 1: The artistic when he first came out, When I first sat down with him with two part months died. He was still into the art part of it, but he didn't pass that ship up. He like, look at the niggas. Fuck the rap, no, fuck the song, fuck, the dancing, fuck the look at these motherfuckers that's always been black.
Speaker 3: Where the other dude come from? The no jumper dude, same thing. He come from the bike scene. No, but I'm saying, what state does he come from?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I think like Vermine or like one of those states.
Speaker 3: You know, I gotta you know where Blad come from.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he.
Speaker 3: Come from the Bay, so he get a pass. He's a part of it.
Speaker 1: Nos, just everything in the Bay, don't mean U street, urban culture.
Speaker 2: He did all them. He did a bunch of shit in the Bay.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about his take on hip hop or music. Like he's one of the greatest mixtape DJs from the West Coast.
Speaker 2: Sure, but that don't mean you hip hop.
Speaker 1: You could cover hip hop your whole life, you could cover the art your whole life. That don't make your part of the culture. It make your part of the business infrastructure of it. Like that's like saying some executive that work at a label is hip hop. No, that motherfucker not hip hop, you know what I mean? Like it just because you learn it's the culture itself. The culture has to be second nature, you know what I mean. Like, it's not about do you cover it?
Speaker 2: It's not about do you cover it? I think that's the confusion.
Speaker 1: So they'll look at a person like act right, and act don't have any true understanding necessarily about street urban culture. Everybody from New York City is not hip hop. Everybody from Los Angeles is not hip hop. Everybody from the Bay Area or southern California or Atlanta is not hip hop. They just could be from urban communities, but they may not grow up under street urban rules. That's why somebody like like like lad could go to the court, right, they can go to the court with the case of ross.
Speaker 2: You feel me, It's not bad Like.
Speaker 1: I'm not thising them, bro, Like this is a real conversation, fool Like, it's real. Fuck all the I'm not clowning nobody. This is a real conversation. So it's like, I can get why black can go to the court right and sue over fight with somebody and none of us batter eye. We don't expect it of him. We don't expect it of him if Act shout out to ACT, like I think Act is one of the most brilliant in his space. Like you know, the Warren shot rack was one of the greatest media.
Speaker 2: He should have fucking got an award for that shit.
Speaker 1: From like regular media, you know what I mean. But just because he covered people fighting and killing in Chicago and then the art part of it, and then he covers some art in art, don't make him a part of the culture that's creating the art. That's what being hip hop is. You have to be a part of the culture creating the art.
Speaker 4: So you couldn't necessarily be a person that covers the culture and be part of the culture unless you came up in the culture as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which has kind of been my stands for artists that people don't like. If it's a Drake, people get mad. It's like, I'm not this and him. I'm not saying, bro, I get it. It feels like all of these things have to be together, Like you could be one of the greatest Drake is one of the greatest record makers I've ever heard. I've been studying record making now for like outside of living records and kind of hearing them my whole life, just studying them motherfuckers for the last I don't know, twelve thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years studying them to the point I know the first.
Speaker 2: Black recording artists. You feel me to record a song right like, this is how deep I'm in.
Speaker 1: So when I'm telling you, Drake is one of the greatest record making motherfuckers I ever heard. I'm telling you based off studying this motherfucker like Pink Floyd or motherfucking Fleetwood Mac.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. It's motherfucker Cole. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But that don't make you hip hop. Emulating other rap songs don't make you hip hop. Emulating slang from other regions don't.
Speaker 2: Make you hip hop.
Speaker 1: Emulating the sound of drums that you think we make don't make you hip hop. Hop does that to music all the time. Yeah, imagine when Ray Charles I Got a Woman came out there. This is gospel because it was inspired by Southern tones. Must be Jesus, it's the same song, you know what I'm saying. So no Soither's podcast gl I'm fly solo. I got my homeboys from Northern California, Miami. Hug a couple of the hommies, and shit, I can introduce yourself. I'm introduced Hug. Hug is my guy. Hug and Stretch are really the independent spirit of me starting to understand the record business when I first started. You know what I mean, go ahead, go ahead, introduce yourself, play.
Speaker 4: With what's up man, and start skared a chef voice.
Speaker 2: I mean, yo, yo, this B three was handy. He what's up? So look right?
Speaker 1: So I get it when I talk, because it just fuck niggas up. Like I get it. It sounds crazy to people. I'm not talking shit. I'm not talking shit about Drake. I'm not talking shit about act just because I'm saying is not hip hop. Don't I respect what he does in media like this nigga is one of the coldest motherfuckers that Warren shot rat shit was as dope as then motherfucker's covering the war over there in Israel. Cuse that's how fucking cold that ship was to me. Like watching this ship, like, you know, were like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: This shit? Crazy? He covering all that shit.
Speaker 1: That ship is award winning shit that don't make this motherfucker hip hop. And if ACT got jumped or packed out and ACT told the police, none of us but batter Hoye. We were still consumers product GNNA told right to this day is having an effect on him. People feel like he broke out, he did well, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: That shit is fucking me much. People every day, it's rappers every day.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna fuck with him. Ain't nobody FeelA not go sit down with lad because he told on Ross. That's true because this motherfucking not the coaches. You know, Let's be honest. If somebody came up there beat the ship out of Adam Pistol whipped him, forgive me because I pray it never happened to him. But if somebody went up there and whooped his ass, if he told the police, none of us gonna look twice. There is no expectation of cultural morality on his side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's expected of him. We know we're gonna tell yes.
Speaker 1: So it's like nobody because he's not the coaches. He's now if you're told me, I'll be telling you. Don't bring this nigga around here. Absolutely absolutely. If if Adam told it's because I don't care you supposed to, why would you be doing that's real?
Speaker 2: I would see why would you do some thugshit with Adam?
Speaker 1: What in the what made you see Adam and thought to yourself, why would you do some thugshit with him? Why would you do some thubshit with Flat? But you know, mad at me to this day, I'm not doing no thugshit with you. That's not to say I don't think he's a wonderful guy, or he's an incredibly talented interviewer, one of the best mixtape DJs I ever saw, you know, one of the greatest marketing motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: All this shit can be true, But that don't mean you this.
Speaker 1: And that's where I've really been setting the line, bro, that don't mean you this because I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna act like you can't get what I get.
Speaker 1: And don't live by the same burden of responsibility. And that's really where it sat. So like when I said, when I talked to act, right, I don't expect him to understand I talked to him, or a flock or anybody else to me that report on the artistic mirrors.
Speaker 2: Street urban culture. I talked to them like an outsider. I talked to him.
Speaker 1: They brothers, you know what I mean, They brothers, but they outside. But I was talking Blad the same way.
Speaker 2: I talked to.
Speaker 1: Blad like, you know, like I know him, Like you grew up in the Bay. You've been down here, nigga, you know something. But nigga, we not doing no thugging. Absolutely any thugging off the table. Don't ask me about no thugging. Talk to me about that, don't don't. I ain't giving you shit.
Speaker 2: I ain't never considered none of them hip hop, honestly.
Speaker 5: But now that you explained it like that, like Noah, no, why I never looked at it like and I'm like, man, he's a reporter.
Speaker 2: It's not expected. Yeah, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I think there's a space to where, like we gotta accept that, like everybody ain't necessarily just because they're making money off of hip hop.
Speaker 2: That don't mean you fucking hip hop.
Speaker 4: Well, why do you think all these people are opening up to those dudes in these ways to get themselves in trouble and shit, I don't think.
Speaker 1: That's really getting them in trouble, Like, so we gonna have a real conversation Hug is here, When Hug is here, or Stretch here, or any homie that I know really from here I talk, I'm go the fuck who listening to this podcast, I'm gonna fuck but another Motherfuckernna get mad at me because I'm just not gonna lie. You gotta realize, like, right when Adam and them gives these people the jobs, Adam knows he's hiring the culture itself, right street urban culture.
Speaker 2: He knows that he's like he's paying a d.
Speaker 1: He's paying a D fifteen hundred, two thousand dollars every week. He's not paying him because he got a degree at fucking that c for journalists. He not paying him because he's his well spoken brother. He paying him because he's a decently spoken crip. Everybody cuts right to the streets. Let me get to the streets.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get.
Speaker 1: Right to these dudes who've been living this this cowboy, this modern day cowboy, You feel me, I want to get right down to that, right down that. So he pays them for that. So when he goes and hires these guys, remember this is what they're selling. They don't have nothing else to sell. They don't have no fucking talent. They're talent they got. If they have talent, they wouldn't need to go to him to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be bsn right now, what about all these niggas now that the streets is dead blah blah blah blah blah, that's that buster shit.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm a nigga, we still living and dying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anybody talking like that is either entirely scared of what's happening or either ridiculously dumb. So the streets is really just accountability. Like, Okay, this gonna sound crazy. Be nigga never put it this way, so peak this right. I intellectually I processed this because, like with my ghetto intellect, you know what hurts you the most about real snitching nigga, use a bitch You didn't want to take care of your own shit? Absolutely, That's what it is like. If I saw a dude, if one of the homies called the police on a man or let's say, sexually assaulting some twenty one year old lady, none of us would call him morat.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Now, if it's punk ass got arrested for something else, I'd call him a rat. But if you call it, I'd be more frustrated that you didn't go over there and stop it exactly.
Speaker 2: Hear what I'm saying. I get that that's really the core instance.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck if it's northern California, Central California, Southern California streets.
Speaker 2: The sheer essence is how you don't take care of your own shit.
Speaker 1: That's what we get mad at, and snitching is more about a lack of accountability. I trust me, Bro, I'll be sides and all this shit up, and I really think about all the lessons I saw moms don in prison, you know what I mean, all this shit and I'll be like, oh, I get what it. It makes a lot more sense than we giving the credit. It feels like it's there's some dumb law, like if you let motherfuckers that's not from this life talk to you about it, or they don't want to live under the burden of these rules and responsibilities, they'll have you thinking it's just about going to the police, being if you called the police because somebody stole your car. To get the assurance none of us. Donna bad Eye, I'm gonna look at you. We're gonna ask you, did you really hit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's what they don't talk about with guys like us. You know what I mean, we understand nuance. They try to act like it's your black white you call the bullets. Shut up, nigga, stop mind, And that's one of them niggas. You're gonna get hurt playing with somebody.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's motherfuckers that ain't been in the ship that say shit.
Speaker 5: That's why you keep it solid, that respect gold long ass way. Motherfucker Nah, not him, you feel me? Yeah, So then you know the mother motherfuckers don't even understand like the seriousness of it, like we really live and die by the shit, but they're over there playing with it.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, man, you're not hip.
Speaker 1: Hop at all. I always say the first hip hop lesson you get it. If you want to know you hip hop right, three ways, you're gonna figure it out. First time you got your ass, you went to a fighter, you got punched in your face. You know, most of us didn't know what to do unless you came from a house with a lot of kids and you've been fighting your whole life. Yeah, most of us didn't know what to do. The first time you got hit at school, You go to school, somebody punch you, you come home and tell your parents. If your parents don't tell you, to go tell the proper authorities, the principal, the teacher. They tell you better hit that motherfucker back.
Speaker 3: You do, and you come back.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe your mom and dadd ain't like but if you outside with your friends, your friends said you better fight that motherfucker, your ass is hip hop. If a motherfucker right after school, that's your best friend next to you when you were that little kid, like man, you better hit that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Back, Your ass is hip hop.
Speaker 1: If the people encouraging you your whole life ain't telling you to break the rules, and your ass ain't.
Speaker 2: Hip hop, that's the truth.
Speaker 1: Pete shout out to my homeboy Pete, who I do the podcast with normally. Pete dad told him the first time he got into a fight. He said, then don't do nothing. I can get suited over the respect pops to mean, like, man, don't throw away my money. But that is not the rules that hip hop people grew up under. We grew up under the rules that you got to stand up for yourself.
Speaker 2: Fuck the rules.
Speaker 1: That is very unique for us, that's very unique for that one percenter of people in the world. You think ll coo J Mama told him you.
Speaker 2: Need to go tell the principal.
Speaker 1: No, She's like, and it feels like that's normal. It feels like that's in every American household. It's not my mom. I tried to run home, my mam and lock the door. You better fight that will run up in here with your scary you're a fighting.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 5: People ain't grown they don't. They don't see it the same day they grow up the same as a matter of fact. Hugs, the one that had told me Pete, they don't see it the way you see it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, like what about you, Hug.
Speaker 3: I used to think the way we grew up was normal. I'm learning from being around my other friends it's not normal. Like everything is normal to me. Like, I don't better eye at nothing. The only thing I better eye at the nigga telling. If a nigga telling it's disappointed, yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: And the problem with being like in the streets and somebody that's just close to you is tell it's an embarrassing thing to all of y'all.
Speaker 2: That's what people don't get. They think snitching is about some dumb rule. It's like, no, bro, I want you to be a man.
Speaker 1: Everything that's driven in the streets is if somebody's saying your name, stand up for yourself. It's really be all accountable shit, Like nobody talks about if you don't raise your kids, and we know you don't raise your.
Speaker 2: Kids and it's your fault.
Speaker 1: Were really gonna talk about you and nigga gonna low key shot away from me like you was a weird kind of guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not cool.
Speaker 1: Nothing that has nothing to do with a lack of accountability, you know what I mean? If you said somebody the nigga, then you don't show up when that nigga there, use a bitch gonna tell you a bitch, We're gonna make fun of you, and we're gonna hold it against.
Speaker 2: You for the rest of your life. Definitely. What about that one time when that nigga told you to meet him over there and you didn't come. Yep? What's this something?
Speaker 5: You do nothing about it every time?
Speaker 1: What about and don't let you get into with the nigga or you're gonna trip with me, But what about when that pressing your.
Speaker 3: Line that nigga run away from motherfucker, get away from here.
Speaker 1: All about like a primitive masculinity level of accountability. It's very you know, and then you see people that know how to wiggle in the space and have intelligent solutions. Like the most people that we following in street life in Southern California, gang life and all that. It's usually the most charismatic people there. Thinkers like Big you as a thinker. He you know, he not some niggas that gonna fight everybody. That's not what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's thinking.
Speaker 1: My older homies, Plug Moon Shady there, you know, they're thinkers. I mean they not just some niggas out here just randomly doing some crazy ship. They gonna put together a plan.
Speaker 2: So it's like.
Speaker 1: I digress, but like that's why I'm looking at certain people and I just separate them. I just treat them like that they're outside of it. And you know, obviously the fans, a lot of people's fans feel like that person is their doorway into this thing. Say like, well, how could you if you take it from him. You taking it from me, Like, bro, you're not.
Speaker 2: Him, You're not him.
Speaker 1: You're not him, bro, I tell people all the time. It be a million like like Drake fans from together, oh.
Speaker 2: Me and glads.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, you're not him. If you met him, you would you wouldn't even you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Even argue with me.
Speaker 1: You don't even argue with me because you don't know because you really think you heard a couple songs. You're like, I know this, No, you don't this nigga boy, if you walk up, he gonna call the police on you.
Speaker 2: This is not that kind of guy. He's not that kind of guy, bro, Like he's not.
Speaker 1: And it's hard because you hear the songs and you you know, like you hear the songs, you hear the music from artists and you're like, oh they well they gotta be like, no, they are not, they are not on that time.
Speaker 2: That's not the timing now like he was talking about.
Speaker 1: Earlier with Yay right, like that shit makes sense to me now. The nigga low KEI always been a sexual devian. Right, You got your old lady walking round here and they get you married some lady that was on the sex tape. You fiend for her after you saw the sex tape. You keep mentioning the person she had sex with. People think his main problem is like his mom passed. I think that mattered because my mom died and I ain't never got over it. I have never in my life got over it, right, But this is more about that lady.
Speaker 4: But I think she stopped him from doing the wild shit that he was that, you know what I mean, Like the reason that his mom passing, like she was there to be like, yo, chill out on that and now he doesn't have that, so that that's probably it's not necessarily just the sadness from it, but it's.
Speaker 2: Her being there to be like yo, you wiling right now? That's too much, you know.
Speaker 1: Me. He got a song one on my favorite Kanye album, Yay Wouldn't Leave. He said, you wild, were about to lose it all. So I'm sure, but I was your problem for like, so now the type of woman she is is going to bother you.
Speaker 2: So like, I agree with you. She became a level of balance.
Speaker 1: For him, But it was always a bad choice of balance because she's not the kind of woman that should be balancing you, because you're not going to approve of her behavior outside of you. You know, that's why you're right now going crazy. All these Playboy magazines all over the house, and my kids get to see him. Nigga, this lady made a sex tape he was with this nigga from Carson and sold the sex tape ray J from Carson. Cuse, like, that's a nigga that was like Carson, cause that nigga made one witch. She made a tape because what'd you thought she was gonna do? She was chasing and it wasn't just a tape like oh you know what, you know, you knock some broad down, you record it, and you neat it. No, they sold it for the maximum dollars to let everybody see encouraged by her moms. They aren't on some other time. And in our world, bro, we come from this, this level of culture.
Speaker 2: Some of this ship is.
Speaker 1: I couldn't convince my mom to sell a fucking tape of me fucking somebody that just ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Lost your fucking mind? Yeah, or's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I can tell my mom right there. I can tell my mom a million dollars she's gonna be like you sound dumb. Hell is wrong with you. It's just certain things we don't do culturally, you know, I mean, they don't have them boundaries them. Motherfucker's gonna do it all of the coin, all of the coin. They not thinking about what it's gonna be like for their kids going to school. I can't imagine how many people say some raggedy shit the North about her mama, fucking that nigga from Corson, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. So you can't complain now like now that is up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Now you're trying to find some level of empathy from everybody's Like Nigga, we all knew that's some hip hop shit. You cannot turn a whore into a housewife. That it's like a million songs. Yeah, and the songs don't matter because we heard it every day of our life growing up in the streets.
Speaker 2: Definitely, for sure, hold plenty of women that turn a hole.
Speaker 3: Into a housewife.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a wife. The songs did not introduce us to this thought. Feel Me the song we knew that you heard that Nigga was fantasized about Marylyn Monroe.
Speaker 2: This lady's an American.
Speaker 1: Whole, like you already doing some uncultured shit. You already out of the space, like trying to be your own individual self versus following.
Speaker 2: The rules of the culture.
Speaker 1: So I just I just really I don't know. But back to the point, I don't think they got arrested because of what they said. That's kind of the bushit. That's where the Feds the state really playing games. They just trying to pollute the jury pool. They you know, they want to win their case. This promotions on the line and shit is big money, big opportunities.
Speaker 2: Look, we got this man on TV.
Speaker 1: This man did I did a TV show where they did it, and they was talking about his history coming through the streets into the business, that he's a publicized person that's part of this community, this worldwide phenom where it's frowned upon. It's easy just to point at it the crips. Oh, it's the crips. People really feel like the Crips is one organization, Like the Crips. Like I argue with Homie from the Bay all the time. I'm like, no, it's just like the bank. No, no nigga, the Crips, Blue and Red I'm like, Bro, that's a movie. Bro, it's way. It's just like the bag because it's just this community versus this community and this nigga and well niggas get into it over colors, like come on, bro, this is CLEA told you from being around you and cripple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like because I call that nigga cripple. He will quick the shout out his turf.
Speaker 1: Hands down because it's personal, Like, don't me wrong. There is a hopeful sense of camaraderie.
Speaker 2: You got what.
Speaker 1: It's crib niggas a crib Okay, cribs that don't mean nothing though, tell you, I mean this.
Speaker 2: Is not nineteen seventy seven, you know how.
Speaker 5: It is too, just like back home, they falking all on the same block, they the same thing.
Speaker 2: They all homies, but.
Speaker 5: It's on red on red, same shit.
Speaker 1: So I always for years been telling him. Hees like, it's just like the bait. It's just like the bab Bro, nigga be the street against these Niggas's park against these nigga. He projects against.
Speaker 2: This nigga from these streets. They just cribs.
Speaker 1: All these street niggas is supposed to be from the same hood. They all beat Yeah, yeah, they all beat them. Nigga be shooting the ship out each other.
Speaker 2: They got gags from other cities joining together.
Speaker 3: Yeah so wild shit.
Speaker 1: So like so when you hear them dudes talking on on them, on them television shows or on them platforms, on their YouTube shows, right, you really hearing people trying to put their stake in the ground for street A and culture because they even if they don't outsiders to me, because a lot of them dudes is outsiders. They didn't grow up like somebody like Loose. He didn't grow up in the Rolling sixties. He's not like a guy that grew up over there.
Speaker 2: Where are you from? He's from the l and imparts. Oh I E okay, Like the same for like krip Maak. He grew up in the inland impart.
Speaker 1: So you're seeing somebody they're giving you an outsider's take on something that's really like way more normal. But then they become like these they feel like they have to oh me, well, I did this, I did this, I gotta get this, I gotta do this. They're trying to sell you on something that naturally just comes to most of us that grew up in the life second nature.
Speaker 2: They gotta be harder because they grew up, they hustled tenderloin.
Speaker 1: Or they're trying to convince no because I still think life in II.
Speaker 2: Is just as fucking treacherous, right, I.
Speaker 1: Still think, you know, you get fucked up. They popping niggas out, that motherfucker. But they're trying to convince a bunch of other people as much as they're trying to convince themselves. So, you know, like a nigga like brick Baby then probably said a million things he didn't been on I don't know, countless episodes of.
Speaker 2: No Jumper, But when it come.
Speaker 1: Down to it, the only thing people gonna remember he might have talked about the Lakers. Who the fuck cares what this ould crip nigga got to say about the Lakers? All we want to hear you talk about niggas cripping. So guess what, the most of the stories from people about crippling is gonna be the negative things. Now, if you talk to Glasses Glass, they can tell you way more positive about crippling because I've been a cripp even before I was a game member. I grew up that way. I could tell you how certain homies taught me how to fish. That's different on substruct Crypt. We go fish in Long Beach where there's fucking rules against fishing, and we go fish right there anyway, we take the muscles from the side of the rock. Cousin fish right there. That's a real CRYPT story. I can tell you how them niggasu was fight me when I want to sell dope. I want to sell dope. I was getting good grades, like, nah, you can't nah, I ain't fucking out up.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of this shit going on. I kept asking.
Speaker 1: I kept asking until they had an emergency and they needed somebody and they didn't trust nobody. But guess who they could trust. Oh, we could trust young glasses. That's fifteen. He ain't finished steal nothing. And they came back and it was ran flawlessly. Oh, they could make more time for their own personal life to pick up. They kids go see they girl, and this nigga gonna make sure every diamond is right.
Speaker 2: Nobody could take nothing from me. Oh, it's do your thing.
Speaker 1: But I could tell you the positive of them trying to stop me, rejecting me time in and time out. Man, man, you got them great, nigga. You just got a thirteen plenty, say, nigga, Nah man, you got to set that. Hey man, I'm finna sell dope. You either gonna help me or you're not. I can tell you the positive conversation. How if you've seen Baby Gangster or Gangster from Santana, the lowrider dude, he'd be talking to you. Know what I'm saying, the real crit nigga Right, How when I had a flat tire on Lona's Boulevard on my low rider, the nigga pulled up in his low rider that was worth way more in the middle of an enemy neighborhood and.
Speaker 2: Helped me change my tire.
Speaker 1: That's how deep I am with this cripping shit. I'm not deep in it just because I fought the carver Parks, or we fought Parmenos, or we fought the Largos. No, I'm cripping because I could tell a story where now with the Carver Parks, some of them niggas is the greggst niggas ever fuck with. I could show you the dynamics of how cool it was before then the phone and then after Now, how nigga do anything for me? How they booked me for my first concert, and gave me my first five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's cripple.
Speaker 1: Cripping is when I can explain to you every dynamic of it, not just the thing that the media sensationalized. Oh, they got into a fight, nigga, I could tell you why the fight started. I can tell you how it happened.
Speaker 2: That's cripple. Cripple ain't just the lazy part of it. It's everything. It's the whole life.
Speaker 1: First party I went to when I first heard Black Superman nigga, it was a Hoover party before I ever.
Speaker 2: Joined the game.
Speaker 1: I mean being on Chris Shaws like the Black Country Club, and everybody rooting for you and they want you to have the best.
Speaker 2: Same niggas ain't talking about.
Speaker 1: So if you don't know that, it sounds crazy to everybody, because you got a million other people telling you the hardest and most raggedest part of the stories.
Speaker 2: The crime part.
Speaker 1: They're not telling you the dynamics of relationships like it is in the Bay. It wasn't always everybody wasn't always fighting.
Speaker 2: Nah, It definitely used to be everybody together. Well he did.
Speaker 1: Some niggas faught and some nigga didn't and some niggas get over and some niggas don't.
Speaker 3: No the key to everything.
Speaker 5: It's a bitch story historically, yeah, oh man, historically yeah, And you can't be mad like you know.
Speaker 1: Look, I get it. We want to be ultimate players. And I don't care about this bitch. Some bitch as you just do.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: You just some of them you love and you just stuck with it, and you're gonna kill and die around this motherfucker. So let's just stop lying, you know, but stop dying over all of them. That's what I can't say. That, Okay, that's what I can say. Don't die over all of these motherfuckers. Niggas be going ready to show out for all of them. If you gotta do all that to get some pussy dog she don't like you. If you got to go bust ahead and risk your life and get the life in prison, mab men. I fish, your your wife, your child's mother. You know you stuck with her, you know what I mean. Even if you divorce your wife, you stuck with her. She still gonna be a nuisance in your life eventually. But you know, y'all doing it over with girls who like you. Gotta do this to get some pussy.
Speaker 2: She don't like you, you know what I'm saying. So I see it differently.
Speaker 1: Even when I see them dudes on them shows, I don't see them as just I hear a bunch of niggas talk. Oh you know, niggas better stop talking about saying Hey, man, look, I'm gonna tell you this. Whatever you talk about you okay, we're going to jail for it.
Speaker 5: That's me definitely, man, I'll be watching them things to be like, Bro, you guys are just gonna telling on yourself blood with your dryness and like who taught you how to?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: That's crazy to me because that's not what it is. That ain't no homy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That be dudes trying to convince everybody else.
Speaker 1: Like to me, like like LU spent a lot more time convincing everybody else. It's like, nigga, you you if you you did with you, I ain't gonna tell you what I did.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you pretty much could just it's on you.
Speaker 3: It's e the on you.
Speaker 2: It's either end you where so a.
Speaker 1: Lot of times to me, they're trying to double down on the brand or the marketing thing that they're marketing. So if you marketing street urban culture through cripping, you gotta you know. He's telling what he thinks the average person in America wants to hear about crippon. He felt like that's the most polarizing thing, right, Okay, Well this time I participated in this situation where we was taking something from this person and this happened, and so forth and so on, and that's the conversation.
Speaker 5: And then why wouldn't they capitalize on crippling of blood, right, because look what it has an effect all across the nation, all across in the other states, everywhere.
Speaker 1: In France, that's crazy. In Germany, it was like, yeah, big homie, cuse big.
Speaker 3: Homie, I ain't been in Japan in this cripts bro wait Japan straight up, low riders and crips, wells over there and crips cousin and nigga that death be Like wow.
Speaker 1: So I get what they're trying to sell. That's why I'm not harsh on them. I don't believe, like, I hope the best for them, brothers, you know what I mean. I hope they get out and get a chance. I hope they figured it out. Same for breaking all the mother dudes more im poorly for big you you know what I mean, because he was just trying to help motherfuckers and get itself in a better position. And sure, shit, they'd have made him see like you the craziest motherfucker in the world, like you would have thought. They all these fake John gotties they turned everybody ain't made this nigga, John got his nigga ain't doing shit now, No billies, no motherfucker found no thousand dollars suit this nigga running this real kids program.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of niggas in the bay like that niggas was dop fiends and now they get a place a platform to talk and run around these charity groups like. It's a few real niggas that came home from the fairs and shit that need to really have their names out there. But niggas don't want to do it because they just don't want that shit on them. But James trying to do his shit like he deserved that nigga went' did it's twenty five goob deserve his shit like he knocked off his twenty two. So it's certain niggas that deserve that title and that little cause niggas is real.
Speaker 2: Niggas didn't know.
Speaker 3: Telling don't fuck with no snitches, don't fuck with no faggots, don't fuck with no rests. But most of these niggas got friends that's a rat and they hang around niggas and they Okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not okay with that shit. I hope that's not true. Nigga's true. Hope man, listen, could you hang around the nigga that told.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Think about what that would take, Think about what that would constant. He didn't tell on me. That's what these niggas say.
Speaker 3: You say that, you say.
Speaker 1: That, you know, in my life, I've only heard rumors of this. I never heard nobody say that.
Speaker 3: It's certain niggas that do that weird shit. You know how it's okay for Messicans telling niggas. It's okay for white people to anybody. Listen, nigga is true. I know some niggas that be I tell them the Mexicans what.
Speaker 1: I heard one person say that in my life and I was like, Nigga, that's ten. I don't believe you can't tell me Mexicans and saying, well, you know, as long as you tell on the brothers, I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about the Mexicans?
Speaker 1: Nigga ain't can tell all niggas And it's cool, hey, because you know, but we we can't.
Speaker 3: We got that I'm not talking about.
Speaker 2: But I'm just I'm just saying, I can't believe there's a number breathing air that's that's okay? Like you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess if you're a racist guy and you're like, I don't care about nigga's cool, but I cannot believe two seconds you.
Speaker 2: Told her that paperwork boy, take care of him.
Speaker 1: Watch this gonna make you stab people to still only stab you up before you get out.
Speaker 2: Watch this be what happened to that nigga you was fucking with?
Speaker 3: And when you told me his name and I said that nigga told him the big Black case. When you told on my name, what did that nigga say?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, he quiet? And I started fucking him that instant. You told me we.
Speaker 3: Should have just been able to rob the nigga first. But I just was like, man, that niggas a rat. He told on the case and it is what it is. And another nigga out.
Speaker 2: Is not okay. I just think most people don't know.
Speaker 3: No, all these niggas, No, what are you talking about? That nigga went back to his hood. It was fucking with them niggas because he was getting some money out of state.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh? So his homies just ignored the fact he told Yes.
Speaker 3: All these niggas is ignoring this shit.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you to see this happen.
Speaker 3: I ain't see it with my own Okay, nigga, we gonna call Boob on the FaceTime this ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, we need to talk to the other niggas. That's what we need to do. See they punting them wanted me to talk to other niggas. That wasn't game bangers about kids. Why you want to join the game? No, no, no, no, that's the wrong thing. We need to be talking to game makers, Like why do you want this nigga down? That'd be my thing. I get why a nigga that ain't from the streets want to be a pot who wouldn't want to do this shit you and low riders and shit girls giving you play. It's just the life, you know. You don't really see prison. Everybody in prison gone, so you don't see them. So all you see is people live in a life where they get respected women. Why would you want this nigga to be down.
Speaker 2: Some of these people?
Speaker 1: I'll be like, why would you call? I remember arguing with my homeboy, Why would you court this nigga on?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck good does he do? I feel like, look, it's one thing to have gag bag.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: It's a poor man street life in general is a poor man sport, very much a poor poor man sport. I just feel like, if you're gonna sell it, you should sell it for more money. Like think about Waka Flopper. The Jungles gave Waka Flopper that Look, he should have to pay them a million dollars to shoot that video.
Speaker 3: That shit truck.
Speaker 1: It gave him credibility. This old Atlanta nigga, you know what I mean? Excuse me, new yor that nigga abut way of Atlanta, you know what I mean? Really dope talent, really great energy, great dude. He comes to the fucking Jungles where they shot training day and it's a thousand bloods behind him. Do you understand what that did for his career, and the rest of the world saw him that shit is worth a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Some of these look.
Speaker 1: Is a million dollars like being one of us is. And that's the problem. Like we don't see it that way. We don't see it everybody. Lad get it, lad, Like I know.
Speaker 2: What the niggas were.
Speaker 1: I'mnna put them niggas, set them niggas down and just talk. He talking to nobody from his own coaching. He ain't talking to none of them, and he ain't talking to them old jd L niggas, them niggas probably even doing interviews. The nigga used to be serving niggas being remember the j J o at They old little mafia, they.
Speaker 2: Were serving niggas punching on niggas. Got none of them.
Speaker 1: He could do a whole episode on them, motherfucker, the j L mother, all the motherfuckers they punched on at a time where they was protecting they people's. Nope, he got Turtle, or he got James McDonald mob James, or he got you know, just nigga, this cript, this blood.
Speaker 2: He'll give you some mafia.
Speaker 3: I don't knock them if they get a few. I don't got nothing else going.
Speaker 1: I'm not one of them dudes, Hug, I'm not mad at him. I'm not mad at because on Olivia Bro. I want when niggas be going bad on out them ladder act man, I don't got nothing to say. Even what I'm saying. They're not a part of the culture. I'm not talking bad. I'm saying this is how you talk to them. You have to know you are not talking to somebody bounded by the same cultural rules you are.
Speaker 2: You're talking to.
Speaker 1: A man, so you're gonna deal with regular man rules, and that person probably.
Speaker 5: Worked by the law, so you gotta talk to them in your professional voice. Excuse me, sir.
Speaker 1: In this place, because you're gonna talk to Blad like we knew Blad year. You have to talk to Blad and whole Blad to the same standards. It's just a fact that for a piece you're not giving any You already seen what you're gonna do in the situation.
Speaker 2: We've seen that live and direct.
Speaker 1: No shame because it's not expected. If it happened to me, it'd be different. Your nigga, let the nigga whoop your ass. You me in a fight, you be mad later let them niggas again. So I'm saying that's the point. We don't have the expectation for them because they're not necessarily this coaching. They just they cover it. They do business, and I'm not mad at them. I'm one of the few niggas that do not have no disdain for black. I don't have no this thing for Adam. I don't know the.
Speaker 5: Stame act and White and Ross. He punched him anyways because he was out of line, out of pocket. He don't come from the culture.
Speaker 2: He don't know you knew at that time.
Speaker 3: They was he.
Speaker 1: Tried to work, okay, he was playing in the middle, and I think that actually cleaned.
Speaker 2: Blad up, you know what I mean, because he realized at that point, like I need.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, yeah, I'm not like I can't go through.
Speaker 2: That, like whatever, get a different approach. Whatever that was. I don't want. Yeah, I'm good. Episode. It's not it's it's not bad, it's just what it is.
Speaker 1: Same fact, if you jumped on you don't think the two seconds act gonna tell the police you are sadly mistake.
Speaker 3: I don't pay enough attention to him. This motherfucker can't tell the police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if he's stuck. If he's stuck, he stuck.
Speaker 1: It's always one of what's the nigga name, it's always a market nigga that be a part of the organization that's not.
Speaker 2: But you know the rule, would some.
Speaker 1: Of them be the coldest motherfucker because they really like definitely like the one nigga. The only nigga that didn't tell in the case with the because Frank Lucascause was the white police.
Speaker 2: The only nigga didn't tell.
Speaker 3: But you don't want to wait is nothing one that killed itself. I don't know if I thought the mafia and motherfucker killed yourself the police.
Speaker 2: No, he was the.
Speaker 3: Police, the sergeant nigga that was shaking niggas down.
Speaker 2: Was that the right movie, No, that's the right movie. But I don't know if that's who that's what you're talking about. Yeah, he killed himself. He killed himself.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if that happened to Oh yeah, okay, okay, he didn't do his tail right. So again I'm not saying, Look, it ain't about race, it's about Charlotte or not.
Speaker 2: And definitely rule and coming from that life for real.
Speaker 1: If you grew up even adjacent, Bro, you know the rule. That's what's gonna stay. If you're doing some bullshit that niggain't gonna get your bullshit. You an't gonna do that yourself. I feel like you should protect your square friends like Headed. It's from street urban culture. Head grew up in Delamo, same place.
Speaker 3: Where my head will tell you quick, fasten, hurry out. I'm not with that bullshit. So yeah, but there's Tom's head was gonna be on the bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, go get the car. This ain't you now again? Head better not tail. No, but guess what.
Speaker 1: I'm also not gonna put DJ Head in the situation the way he knows nothing exactly right. If I got to deal with a nigga and I'm finna bustle on the nigga, I'm just go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: And drop him off. Makes sense out here.
Speaker 1: Go I'm around the corner, pull back around, do my thing, go get human.
Speaker 2: Lead that way. If they ask him, he don't know. You don't know. I didn't even tell any what happened.
Speaker 5: That's all the things I don't know because you don't.
Speaker 2: I protect.
Speaker 1: I protect my partners that ain't in this life. That's what the niggas supposed to do. You're not supposed to reject them to it. I would never put a head in none of them situations. We're still the squabble outside in the club or summer. They may go get the car, n g I get a.
Speaker 2: This ain't like. That's not to say you not a man and somebody put their hands on you, better fight.
Speaker 1: But also if it's some bullshit, this don't got nothing to do with you. Plus you're not familiar with the elements, Like if you get hit and then you fall down, I gotta pick you up.
Speaker 2: That's gonna get me fucked up. Just get the car. Yeah, looking out like that.
Speaker 5: No, I've been in situations like that where it's like you gouts of your square friends around you, and then it's like, oh, it ain't the time and the place, you know, because you can't get them caught up. They're not even with it, don't even know what's going on. Yeah, you know that's solid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So and that's what you're really supposed to do. That's what my homies did for me. So again, like you got some niggas, tell you the story. Of La street urban culture, like in this very shallow sense, right, the movies Colors, Oh you know what, we shot at them niggas.
Speaker 2: We robbed these niggas. We did this and that. But then you got glasses who could give you the Godfather version?
Speaker 1: Nah, bro, it's like nigga taught me how to is the niggas paid for my prime Niggas kind of my graduation.
Speaker 2: My mom was in prison. Oh that was some dope shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I could tell you the truth. Now people say I sensational logic.
Speaker 2: That's a sensation.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, No, this is true dynamics. And this is truly the dynamics of gang bang. If you're a real member from your neighborhood. Now, if you just some nigga that came over there and got beat up and put on and don't know nobody, people don't like it, right, Yeah, I don't know, No, Lie, Mom is kind of my graduation.
Speaker 2: I call Boo right now.
Speaker 1: The niggas kind of my Boo Maine and the Wanna came to my graduation. Niggas and all that when none of my family, not not saying niggas. I didn't tell my dad. I didn't tell I didn't make a big deal, but they knew. It was like they came, nigga main, pay for my prime, let.
Speaker 2: Me use this grand national.
Speaker 5: But ain't that that was like what the real cripping was was founded on, was for each other to life, for the community and shit.
Speaker 2: So I'm to be.
Speaker 5: Getting right, not necessarily, but it was like a like a spit off the Black Panthers or something like that, or me.
Speaker 1: Was forchustrated by a kid, yeah, right, who was inspired by that trying to be a part of a bigger organization. Right, So like all of them brothers at the time, was inspired by the Black Panthers in the sixties, everybody trying to figure out community things. The dude that started Cribs was a guy who was young and he was trying to be a part of another community called the Avenue, and the Avenues didn't take him. They didn't see him as a part. So then you left a kid to figure it out itself. And here you go with this crazy shit that we call cribs.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Because it was a six year old kid.
Speaker 1: But if them older dudes of Craig Munson and them would have took him and molded him, then we probably.
Speaker 2: Don't have this chaos number.
Speaker 1: But because again, like I told Snoop all the same thing, like if you if you guys don't raise the next generation like y'all thought to the West or something, you don't want to see what the next generation gonna look like. So if you don't take a heed to your youth and and and cultivate them the way they supposed to be cultivated, they gonna grow up to.
Speaker 2: Be some bullshit. Like I was telling pun of it.
Speaker 1: They was like, man, what you think see glass and game banging changed their cousin?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like, Nigga shouldn't be I'm like, you know what fuck game banking up? He's like, what you we did? You know why? We okay?
Speaker 1: Because our older homies was there and involved in our life and our development. You know what's wrong with our young homies. We're not there involved in their life and they development.
Speaker 2: That's true. You know what I'm saying. If I was around Saint Troy Wasatchboy wouldn't be what wash Boy is now. It's gonna be different.
Speaker 1: I mean, like the homies wouldn't be what they is now, they wouldn't be this bunch of people running around.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure out their own life. It's like having a fucking dad.
Speaker 3: I've seen somebody on the podcast in the Bay and he was saying, how niggas in the bay that been outside.
Speaker 2: Once you turn thirty five, you.
Speaker 3: Abandoned, once you're done with the with the game, you abandoned everything. So the little motherfuckers everybody growing up wild. That's why everybody in the baby Beefing or everybody in San Francisco, it's like ten different clicks and more than that.
Speaker 5: But it's right now, the strittle structure because of what you're talking about alto back that's missing.
Speaker 2: And when he was talking, I was just reflecting on ship too.
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus, I was around growing up and like they were silded, Like as a little kid, toll be like they'll curse, excuse.
Speaker 2: Me, how to me a curse in front of you?
Speaker 5: Like it'd be very respectful if they was with it, though, but you know, respect, protect, protect the elderly women, children, You know what I'm saying, something that's.
Speaker 1: Not spoken about, Like you don't steal dope in front of Miss Johnsons house. Get your because if she called the police and nobody gonna do nothing. Miss Johnson raised all these older niggas. You still no dope in front of Miss Johnson house.
Speaker 3: But your ship different though, because I ain't getting nothinghere, nigga gonna tell me I gotta do a hundred pushing. I'm saying not to, but I'm saying the people you around, you know, niggah, Hey, them niggas they work out. But that's a real program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a real program. Nigga. I'm not doing to fight. Yeah they got some real ship. But I respect that we don't do that because men need that.
Speaker 3: They need about a bitch.
Speaker 2: No, nigga, can't nobody tell me nick go do a hundred push up. Niggas, No, and we better.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck about to tell me what I can and cannot do. No nigga, I'm not joining nobody. No hell no nigga gonna play for these motherfucker suits. This uncle nigga.
Speaker 2: I wish, I wish I was part of a program like.
Speaker 3: That, to to do birbies and ship like that.
Speaker 1: But I would love to be in that type of shake it please. That would be a cool that would definitely make jail better. I wish they teach niggas how to weld or something they could come home on. Have no skill, So programs.
Speaker 3: On the street.
Speaker 1: No, you should have to do it. See the problem with niggas is when you give them a choice. You give motherfucking humans a choice, they're gonna choose some bullshit. You should be forced to learn the trade. See if I ran it, I thought about opening the prison, but then everybody would be like, that's what it was a radical ship. But guess what then my prison? You gotta learn a well plump You gotta do something, even in public school that should teach something like that. Not be up in this motherfucker doing no time because if you come back here, I'm gonna make your life hell.
Speaker 2: You need to lie to well punt.
Speaker 1: Something should open up. I should bring that back. We should open up a prison that really focused on we.
Speaker 3: Have now you know I you know I made a problem.
Speaker 2: The government wouldn't give us no money. Get hell not you empowering motherfuckers in a different way.
Speaker 3: You do realize if you open up a prison, it's gonna be drugs sold, isn't there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But that that again, some of these things don't have nothing to do with it. I'm just saying, my job is to stop it. Your job is to make it happen. But guess what my job also gonna be. Nigga, You're gonna be the dope felling this well in this nigga in the world. You could come home and will underwater because you're finna do something.
Speaker 2: That be my thing.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like, I swear that, and maybe that is that tyrannical nature everybody talking about. My mom used toart to telling me I was a tyrant.
Speaker 2: But I believe it.
Speaker 1: If you don't force humans to do right, because they're gonna not. But if somebody was there and telling them you're right, do right, do right, niggas is gonna do right.
Speaker 2: They just need a nigga on their ass.
Speaker 3: What you say, if you tell the younger people to do right, they gonna do right?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: What' just it?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'm saying you'll get more people doing right.
Speaker 5: Like the problem is not like it's a consistency thing somebody staying on them.
Speaker 2: But you know that's why you talking about them programs, bro them them niggas be really programming.
Speaker 1: Imagine if that was like a wealthy program or plumbing program or trucking program or.
Speaker 2: And niggasill never come back. They'll never come back, you know.
Speaker 3: Damn well, a nigga gonna keep that trucking program and they're just gonna put some dope in the truck and take it.
Speaker 1: When you go out of states, it's always gonna be one guy that's doing that or one out of every thirty guys. But so what can we fix the other twenty eight niggas? Everybody don't want to go back to prison. Some niggas like they'll take their chance. And that's just the life we know.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's different out here in La. Do they dip out here and do all that shit or.
Speaker 2: No, they isn't doing all that weirding breaking your house.
Speaker 3: Okay, what I'm saying like, I don't, motherfucking I want to go to jill if they're doing that type of ship. Because when I used to sell though, when I was your hug, I didn't even think I was gonna go to jail me neither like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just dumb. You just be like, okay, well, we just think we're smarter than everybody else. I'll tell you the truth. I never thought that. Oh maybe that's like you never went to jail. I went to jail.
Speaker 3: I mean we never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But but I didn't think I was smarter the police. I always thought they knew. My job was to not let them catch me.
Speaker 2: That was the trick.
Speaker 1: I was like, y'all know what I'm doing, and George, sure, ship they knew what I was doing. What I didn't account for it was when they start playing dirty. They was like, we're gonna take you to jail anyway.
Speaker 2: We don't care.
Speaker 1: We caught you with nothing. You were gonna keep booking you and invastically this shit gonna stick. That's what I didn't account for. I thought they was fair. I thought, you know, it's the police. I gotta play by the laws. Shit, you fucking up.
Speaker 2: We fucking up.
Speaker 3: Hey, I learned firsthand about your law out here.
Speaker 2: You remember that ship. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like I just think, like I just think, honestly, bro, Like, I just think we feel people.
Speaker 2: I mean other humans feel humans. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: So it's like I'm looking at what Adam is doing, right, Adam, I really again, people.
Speaker 2: Think I'm crazy. I get it. Fuck Adam.
Speaker 1: Everybody's on their fuck out on tip but I really am grateful we gave he reel and ad opportunity. I'm really glad he hiring people that come for where I come from. I know that's not right. I get it he's exploiting it, but man, if it changed one person life, but it's up to us to understand the value of it.
Speaker 2: We won't ever see the value in this life the way they do. They're really the fans of it.
Speaker 1: I ain't no fucking hip hop be a fan of hip hop, Glad, ain't no fucking hip hop.
Speaker 2: Are here flann of this shit?
Speaker 1: Fucking same goal for fucking Adam. They're not fucking hip hop. They're fans of it. And imagine, like, imagine like right now right I've been a fan of the NBA my whole life. I've been I'm a magic I'm a showtime baby. I'm in a group.
Speaker 2: Chat with Kevin Durant, Seth Curry, CJ mccullor.
Speaker 1: I'm in a group chat with them and trainers and homies as trainers and homies that work for the press, and homies that they homies and all these NBA players, And I'll be thinking to myself, how much is ruined basketball for me like I don't learn more about basketball fucking with the hommies. I learned more about the business of basketball. Like when a nigga get traded. I remember, I used to be happy when the nigga got traded. I used to be like, man, that nigga coming down. Now it's like, niggas gotta move.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You never accounted for that. You gotta relocate, you know what I mean. You get a player. Jimmy Butler came to go State, came to he can't a fresh gold nigga. That nigga had to move. I'm happy he came and KD didn't want to move. But you missing a point.
Speaker 3: No, I get it.
Speaker 2: I give it. Had to move. He uprooting his whole life. I get it. That's shit crazy and we just ship them around team. That's fucked up.
Speaker 3: But it's no different than us when we were younger, uprooting your life, going to other states.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. That's why we fucked up. Now we ain't fucked up.
Speaker 2: We just fucked up. Okay, we might be a little fucked up, Bro Matthew, Like nigga, we don't have no stability in your life. These niggas moving. Nigga got traded.
Speaker 1: Oh here in San Francisco this week, niggas in Miami for years. He's probably gonna have his whole life. Then he woke up one day. Now you're in San Francisco playing for this niggas and they running the niggas. Niggas breaking in his car.
Speaker 3: Oh he got beat.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm about definitely.
Speaker 3: He definitely.
Speaker 2: Have gone down a lot though, because guess what they start changing.
Speaker 1: The lass blocking went from regular flocking and now you and I flocking went from you getting about six months to four years. And don't let nobody be in the house. That's a that's a ten piece.
Speaker 5: They call it home and fass what it is? What they doing that back home? They say hit the Chinese or the man hit for that's wild.
Speaker 2: So it's like I get it, like a flock. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: They don't even have to know you're there. You could have been asleep the whole time would have happened, and they catch your ass. You you leave that motherfucker they know you broke in. The person could have never knew could walk up, went downstairs the morning like they motherfucker's got me.
Speaker 2: And they catch it. Oh he was there home invasion. I don't even got to touch a motherfucker see a motherfucker and all that ship too. So again it's like I get it, you know what I mean, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's easy to blame everybody and all of that, but really, like everybody trying to make they you know, stake, they.
Speaker 2: Claim stuck, like you know what I mean, Like, shit, what do you do?
Speaker 1: You don't have no talent, you don't rap lily, you don't make no more fucking music, you don't do nothing because all you know how to do is talk about something that you know everybody care about. Talk about something everybody know you care about, and they right until we realize it, until we realize it with the culture that this ship is the ship, everybody else don'na keep exploiting.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. What nigga that really was outside, really to talk about being outside, we're trying to get the funk away from this ship.
Speaker 2: But that's how that's how they have the power to exploit ship.
Speaker 1: Well again again, it ain't really know nigga that really like that is you gonna talk about your whole life?
Speaker 2: He no, no, I was looking at him. Talk You're gonna talk about your whole life. You're gonna talk about your whole life. I talk about selling sharp. Yeah, I used to sell Chirm. That was years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm not selling Shirm now. I wouldn't be talking about me. Yeah, today, Nigga, I just sold you.
Speaker 2: Up. I caught up eight apple juice bottles. Nigga ship.
Speaker 1: The mother fucker's fed at I'm you ill, nigga. Yeah, I'm just mad at you because I would be entertained by the story. But I'm just saying, you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be looking at him like you a goddamn food and you ain't on your game.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: You think he's lying, I'm gonna be at first, that's the first thing I'm gonna be thinking he lying.
Speaker 2: But if he's not lying, that nigga.
Speaker 3: Was called as mother, If that nigga was that cold, he would never tell.
Speaker 2: Or he just cold enough to not care about more than jail man.
Speaker 1: They're not talking about what they did yesterday, hug These niggas talking about past crimes.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the big U shit All that was like ten years ago?
Speaker 1: Not so all that shit fluffed a nigga I introduced you to is the main witness on this case. Who the nigga used to have a one stop he's had a one stop the dispensary. I ain't gonna you know, he's blowing his name out but I didn't do that. But you you met. Yeah, he used to book all the shows.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And he offered because the money. That's the fucked up part. He was lying to everybody, telling everybody, oh this nigga.
Speaker 2: Well he so what happened?
Speaker 1: Cuz caught another case. He caught a case he called a pipp and Pantern case for for uh for prostitution and all that he did faed time. Then he tried to sendse some work out of town. They got popped. The girl rolled on him and he fel do fifteen. So they he see they looking for cause they want to get cause no, they wanted to get Big U for the program they you know, they this big news. It's like, oh this guy on TV, like we got a crypt that's great, it's the big name. Fuck what he was actually doing because he wasn't really doing nothing. This nigga had no real motherfucking money. He wasn't hitting no leg he wasn't. He had no billies, you know what I mean, he wasn't. He was really fucking with the kids and helping niggas. Made a song right now telling about if you could now, I watch how they did him this niggas getting niggas money back, changed back and all that charging them.
Speaker 2: Now they put him in jail time About that some like they.
Speaker 3: Wait, if you help get somebody ship back, it makes get gul because legally they can say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But so that's my point. That's why I'm getting information to us. I can't change the crackers, man. Oh, I can't change the police mind. I mean the system mind. I can't change their mind. But I could tell us so we can all come together. Be like I could tell y'all, like, hey, bro, that nigga wasn't doing all that ship. I can tell y'all, and then I could break it down to you what happened, like the shit with the nigga that told on the nigga, You feel me, The nigga really offered him the money because he was going around lining everybody like he was from his neighborhood, doing bad business in this neighborhood, saying this nigga was his partner.
Speaker 2: Oh yep. Then when he.
Speaker 1: Finally met the nigga, he offered him money to be damn. But then when he would have rough months, he would think it's over with Nah, nigga, this is business partners.
Speaker 2: You made the deal, that's true.
Speaker 1: And then guess what, you could lie the guys because now your name is connected to you know, extortion. So he's like, you not telling them the truth? He not telling them people the truth. Oh you know what, I offered him the money because I wanted to claim the fame and I could do bad business in his name and nobody met me in the streets. No, he gonna be like the nigga came to me and told me I need to get He's a motherfucking liar.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's fucked up. Then that's the truth.
Speaker 1: That ain't me putting nothing on extra for big U or even talking bad about the hommy. That's actually she was talking bad about the nigga that told that's what actually happened. So so that's what built the case. So that's how they got tapped. That's how they start building all this. And you know, a Rico is like punk shit it's like really got it's like the illusion of you a mafia boss. Oh well he did a you know one part he did this. He did this all pp P scam for YO thirty.
Speaker 2: He didn't get no means of dollars. He did this.
Speaker 1: But guess what if you that's you put that with this and then you say, oh, yeah, he had these strippers comes, that's what they sucking dick and make sure they want something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's trafficking.
Speaker 1: Oh they put three four, five things together and they painted with something dirty fuck at the top.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, you know this little boy got killed, he had something to do with it. If they could charge him with that, he'd be fighting life. He won't be fighting on punk ass twenty years.
Speaker 2: They just wanted them up the streets. It looked good.
Speaker 1: If you're a DA and Los Angeles and you get They keep using the term leader. You can't be no fucking leader of the crips because he sub you can't even be leader of the sixties. It's to ain't no leader of the six Those niggam niggas a thousand niggas that do their own program. And it's niggas older than this nigga exact way better than this nigga that you know what I'm saying, it's levels. But again to the to the general public, it's like, oh you know what, you know he got the TV shows, he knew this Nipsey Hus. He's he's the leader, like niggain't nobody no leader of this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the one that's always in the eye of the public. Shau is he popular?
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna book?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just a good it's a business move for the DA to try to build their profile.
Speaker 2: I took down that leader of the crypts.
Speaker 3: He oh, that's definitely something that hadn't get shipped on John Daniels.
Speaker 1: He took down the leader of the attorney. John Dawn took down the leader of the crypts. Now, the crips were ain't no Olympics coming, so they're like, oh, Land's safer. Definitely down the leader of the crypt Them stupid motherfuckers didn't realize none of y'all getting y'all chained back now because you can't call me. Yeah, all u NBA niggas. When niggas rob you don't call me, call my homies. I'm gonna tell him nothing that you're not getting nothing back. You're going to get rand. Every one of y'all gonna get rid. We're not giving nothing back.
Speaker 2: You put the.
Speaker 1: One nigga in jail that could have got your ship back for a nominal fee. Now you get nothing.
Speaker 2: Damn niggas around with trophy.
Speaker 1: You just got rid of your hero. Y'all really got rid of the nigga that y'all could do bullshit too. Y'all could get bullshit off and he would like, you know, y'all can work a deal out and know you hired some homiesa ad donate to the kids.
Speaker 2: He would look at him. We would all be like, you know what they did get to the kids?
Speaker 3: No, they probably got somebody can call out here. Not a soul, they got soul. They got the other dude, not a soul, a soul. The other dude on top the other dude, the other dude. You're not even finna get in the middle of it. We stopped that right now. He not finna do nothing because he don't want to go to jail. He not finna do nothing involving nothing illegal, nothing, getting somebody get some one ain't the something back, ain't illegal.
Speaker 2: It is it is if you're charging for it, because then they're calling that extortion. That's not able to do it. But they could just reward them for finding it for him.
Speaker 3: It's not extortion, that's not that's extortion.
Speaker 4: That yeah, yeah, them getting it snatched in the first place.
Speaker 2: And now it's a lot they're talking about the one specific case again it's nuance, But that's not what happened when Broner.
Speaker 1: When Broner whopped the NBA nigga, that didn't have nothing to do with him. When Broner whopped the NBA niggas on the t's dice and all that and hit the ass up and wow the ass out and all that for them ms nigga, he did nothing to do with that. But guess what fucked up? Oh y'all getting booked every week? Niggas going crazy and ain't none of us helping you. I'm putting it out there right now for everybody. Do not help no NBA nigga. Don't help no motherfucking.
Speaker 2: Rappers that ship out terror ricks.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna help your brethren.
Speaker 1: Terror Rise, Terror Rise. My brother's gonna know not to play. Don't go out there, don't show your face. Take I tell fat put that jury or take that jury off. Don't make me kill nobody behind your fucking jewelry, selfish asshole. Just because you want to shine, you're gonna wear on the dumb asshit and I gotta kill somebody.
Speaker 2: Take this ship off. Why don't take it off at home? Definitely on the road.
Speaker 3: That nigga always was jury.
Speaker 2: And I hate that shit because it's gonna make me kill somebody.
Speaker 1: You're not even All you're doing is make a niggas feel like, man, I gotta hell like come on, don'g god damn fuck like you're not tough because you wear your jewelry around a bunch of poor people.
Speaker 2: You're really a dick.
Speaker 1: F uh how dick an asshole? Nobody got no money, you got one hundred and fifty thousands. Somebody shaild kill you. Why the fuck would they not kill you if you starving? Why the fuck if you go to a starving community.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck would you go around this motherfucker wearing the house.
Speaker 3: I mean that you got to point there, but he don't.
Speaker 2: People will don't look at it like this. They do part of their marketing is I'm so tough. I could wear my jewry eckwhere that's not his marketing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying this fact. I'm telling you the fact that you're not thinking about that when you somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, problem, he just don't think about because he just got a good heart.
Speaker 2: No, because he's selfish. He's selfish. That's my nigga. I love him.
Speaker 1: He's selfish. He's selfish. Out of sitting do it a thousand times. He's selfish.
Speaker 2: He's selfish.
Speaker 1: He don't he's not thinking about nobody else, the houses around across seven thousand dollars? Why do you have that on? That gotta tell you that this is probably not the place to have that.
Speaker 3: You you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like people don't have nothing.
Speaker 1: If you was actually a dcent human, you'll take it off your necker selling then give people.
Speaker 2: Some food and shit. But guess what it's about you. It's true.
Speaker 1: This is human being, human experience. Niggas have all this around A bunch of people ain't got nothing. You got all your shit on. Like that's why I feel bad for p and b Rock. But again I'm like, I know you driving down there, you looked around this ship and saw what this looked like and you had to think to yourself, this is not a good idea. But they got interviews with Homie Bro where he was saying like, yeah, I'm where my shit.
Speaker 2: Niggas little killed have to kill me. They will. Yeah, they we all die. They'll kill us.
Speaker 3: They kill us.
Speaker 2: They will kill us. Bro, this is money, Like, what do you mean? I could check that could have changed their family life. Do you wear your jewelry everywhere? Yeah? I don't got no due.
Speaker 3: I gotta watch and know if I need to take it off, I'll take it off.
Speaker 5: What consider That's why I saw my big chain because I was like, it's just too.
Speaker 2: Loud my dogs in the neighborhood. I take it off. I'm not gonna walk in the middle at one in the morning in my neighborhood. Why watch them? For what? I mean? I got a big ass do with me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm still not gonna for what, Like, why do I need to do that for what?
Speaker 3: Everybody know you got it so you said so. So now I got to go home and talk to my brother and say, hey, man, you heard the interview.
Speaker 2: You're selfish.
Speaker 1: Tell me all the time you don't got a double man all the time, like your selfish as first time I'm met.
Speaker 2: Fact, we in Denver Lane, bro, this ain't even my hood. Matter of fact.
Speaker 1: They blood and they like the real type of bloods that hate crips. They not even like the whole cool bloods who really just bloods and really just banging. They like bloods that hate crips. Like they bloods that still have meetings. They still have meetings.
Speaker 2: And you know what I mean, that's crazy y'all meeting up to applot your agenda. Ain't no stocks. What do y'all? What are y'all meeting about?
Speaker 1: It could only be for chaos. That's the type of game den Vulance is. Den Vlaanes have meetings right now to kill crips right today. You know them niggas right there. So on Thursday had three y'all niggas. Friday and four these niggas right here, the oovers. This is how they meet.
Speaker 3: They like a real fucking gang that hate crips.
Speaker 1: And I'm over here really because I know some of these niggas, some of my street race with my older homies and ship. I mean, they good niggas, but I'm still a crab here, Dang crab, come over there one. It's goddamn chaines fucking chain looked like the fucking houses or niggas looking like blood. I'm like, hey, please, you know how it feels to have to reduce yourself down to like knowing you finna die behind this ship. You know how humble that is? You know what I'm saying, Like the type of humility like that. You gotta have to know you're finna die over this nigga chain. You're like, hey, bro, man, the hummy I mean that you don't took my ship in.
Speaker 3: Man, that's why y'all look at us so different, Like yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: It's not just y'all niggas down here to do.
Speaker 1: It's just a type of nigga, right, It's just the type of nigga fave would be talking about white people in the room for the white people. Please, talking about these white people. You don't care about this white she's seven, the white seven year old girl. He hey, bro, he's consent. Bro, this right here is sure he's going to president. You're gonna get killed on the way to the precinct. I don't want to die behind this. I'd rather die behind some ship. I want to die behind this.
Speaker 3: He's consistent, but he's a there person.
Speaker 2: Okay, he could be selfish, but he's a good dude. No, he's an awesome guy. See, so he levels out.
Speaker 1: It don't level out though, but he's an awesome guy. But he's also like an awesome bullshit ass nigga too. I'm saying that's the homy, but he is some bullshit, some bullshit. And every time I be like the kills I always used to say, I'm like to kill.
Speaker 2: I used to tell my.
Speaker 1: Brother I might not have to kill somebody behind fab. I already sai to kill somebody behind fab fab. Faby for sure gonna make me kill somebody that you know, how that feel that you got that friend that make you be like, man, yg gona make me kill somebody because you're thinking to yourself like he just you know, don't get me wrong, Faby ain't no pump. He gonna squabble something down and all that. But when it's time to blow some ship, that's a glass of moment. You little squabble man get up blow something down. His life in prison, he's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Consistently selfish, oh yeah yeah, But he is the type of person that gives a shirt off his back.
Speaker 2: Definitely, he definitely gonna yeah.
Speaker 1: But the problem is he won't take the shirt off his back when it's Louis for time, when we somewhere report people.
Speaker 3: He grew up poor, so he's happy to be away from that and he back.
Speaker 1: I think he's an awesome guy. I just I'm not Look that's my man, Honey Green. I'm just telling you the way he sees shit is gonna keep a nigga in some shit all the time. Historically, Okay, you know what I'm saying. Every time it's like fucking fat.
Speaker 3: Man them when movie was younger. I think we're all older and see life differently. Even I see life differently now. I don't want to, but I do.
Speaker 1: Yuh told the story where somebody got his chain and shit, you know how it feels, bro, that have to have him calls Bro? You know what, I don't think niggas know what it's like for niggas out in Los Angeles. You know that the Bay Area gonna take your life and your change, so you ain't gonna have to call nobody but loss.
Speaker 2: Niggas will just take your chain.
Speaker 1: You know that, how what it's like to have to negotiate behind the scenes to get a nigga's jewelry.
Speaker 2: Back, Like, because ain't nobody scared of you?
Speaker 1: I can funk if it's the most point of the nigga in the world that took the chain, he not scared of you because you're on the phone and a nigga blow your head off. So you know what the negotiations like to get another nigga chain back. First off, why are you calling me about this nigga chain? Yeah, that shit is the worst, bro, That shit the worst. You're trying to negotiate to get a nigga shit back. You're going through hell and hot water to get a nigga shit back.
Speaker 2: That's the cause you got to make through you minute. You gotta show.
Speaker 1: I remember a nigga told me, man, well, if I give you this nigga shit back, you gotta let me get Wane in them.
Speaker 2: God damn, that was a hell of a slopping. It was snow man. Gee, I gotta get somebody. God damn, shout out to my nigga because he gonna hear that. He knows what.
Speaker 1: To the home, Like, if I give you this chain backs, you gotta let me get Wane in them. No, not gonna let you rob Wayne because it makes me look Badang, you can't rob bird Man makes me look bad. Every time you do these things with them, it makes me look bad. I'm going to protect my ship and now I'm in some ship. But I'm see that's the problem. They fucked up up. They got rid of the hero. They thought that nigga big you was the feeling, that niggas the hero. I'm the feeling because I don't give a fuck. I'm not helping you get nothing back. I'm hoping niggas rob you. I hope he don't want niggas to rob you, say, I hope they because I want you to know that you ain't got no business flushing on poor people that way. Take his ship, humble him.
Speaker 3: How dare you that's just gonna make a nigg go get a bigger change.
Speaker 2: No it's not. I'm not going out here.
Speaker 3: It might get him my hand though he said the wrong, didn't that didn't the other dude? Go get him a bigger chance, and ship got took in Detroit years ago. What the nigga as a for a minute, Hold no, no, the nigga from Chicago somewhere I don't know his rap name.
Speaker 2: He make beats and ship, I don't know. It's not I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Oh Bird, Yeah yeah, nah Berg went through a lot of shit and Bird changed his life after that hit maker. But but it's like y'all got rid of the one nigga y'all. Y'all could buy like, y'all can negotiate. He gonna help you for some money. The load can't help you for nothing.
Speaker 2: I can rap. I don't need nothing from you. You could have ten million.
Speaker 1: I got ten thousand, Bitch, I'm good anyway because my lowrider running. Yeah, that's your ass, pops. Yeah, fucked up. You got rid of the one nigga, y'all. Punk ass niggas got rid of the one nigga that can help y'all, the one nigga that can help y'all. You got rid of the one nigga that can help y'all. He was the nigga that you would get to help when Thug was popping all that high.
Speaker 2: Power shit, dissecretion, all that. Man, We finna destroy this nigga.
Speaker 1: He got big ye on the phone, bigg you call me gem man, Come on, man, man, come on, geez.
Speaker 3: Hey, wait, didn't you just yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying the best part us because he's a gangster too, So that's fair. Now that it's fair. But guess what Big Q was like, g Man.
Speaker 2: Don't do that? Man, come on, so he talking now?
Speaker 1: Yes, now he might have got a donation for the kids. I mean, I don't think that's extortion. No, I mean he wants the nigga keeping ship.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Now he gone and it ain't niggas nothing but left with niggas like tyrannical niggas like me that want this to happen to you as a bit as like to.
Speaker 2: Balance the scale of justice.
Speaker 1: I feel like like the scale of justice needs to be balanced. You niggas be walking around as motherfucker knowing niggas going back. Y'all come out here, y'all use everybody, You use these streets. You give a nigga ten thousand, you done got a million dollars worth.
Speaker 2: Of a Look, it ain't enough no more, playboy, They're gonna cost you way more than that. Nigga.
Speaker 3: Damn'm not getting no nigga chained back. I'm not doing nothing, So we should charge niggas. A film by Fisherman War on all that shit. Then I'm not saying I.
Speaker 1: Don't think if a nigga come to If a nigga come to the point, bro, and he come to the point for the sake of the look, that is valuable.
Speaker 2: Trust me, you can't go to bed, return your camera on go see him in front of the William People house. Turn start. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: The real game, black and white, pop up for your stupid ass. You have a permit served, and.
Speaker 2: They not just gonna let you go. Are they gonna rate you up? They might take your camera. We need to have this quick. They gonna play They donna play dog.
Speaker 1: So now like the fucked up and got rid of the one nigga that they could negotiate with and work deals and help kids, and he'll look out for you and pay his little bills.
Speaker 2: And that was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to just pay my bills. Yeah, partner, you didn't have to do no songs for his homies. Yeah, I need songs all my homies and all of them. Yeah, you can't come over here and do nothing niggas. And that's the point. If I see it differently, and we always saw it different, I felt like you should protect none of these niggas.
Speaker 2: Don't save none of these niggas. Don't help none of these niggas because they ain't help it. That ain't help it.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck is you helping them?
Speaker 5: See hood God, I know why you are glass get along. So but let me tell you with you with him too, though, let me tell you about Ship.
Speaker 3: As he's saying that, I'm just thinking in my head like cripping, gonna see this to be like, yeah, you two motherfuckers together makes sense?
Speaker 2: Like because no, that's what I'm saying. Is he know me and you gonna be on that? And he definitely is very bro. Did you see that hard to Pay video? Bro? I think I did see that. Niggas died over that video.
Speaker 1: Oh Ship, Yeah, because them on the thirties got into it because it was disinheard them in the video.
Speaker 2: It was ship Ship was bad. Happened at that?
Speaker 1: You know, he got a million, multi million dollar brand look after that, like he got he inherits luds.
Speaker 2: That shit changed his dynamics. Nigga, what do you think that's worth? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That gave him Yeah Ship, Yeah, that's its career altering.
Speaker 2: I don't gonna be wrong, and I saying he wasn't nothing before it.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you, he inherited the superpower of this street urban culture in Los Angeles. A nigga from Atlanta, he inherited. Then he just hey, I go hard in the motherfucking paint. Niggas like, oh he really do, and.
Speaker 3: He got the back.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense feel me.
Speaker 1: So it's like this ship priceless, bro. All this ship that we got going on in street agriculture, bro.
Speaker 2: Is priceless, priceless, priceless. You can't put it. You can't put a price on it.
Speaker 1: To go shoot a video one Hunter's Point and have a thousand niggas from the point behind you, you know what that says. Imagine you go to Oakland, you shoot a video of Oakland, a thousand niggas behind you. You just walk Oakland. You're not even from Oakland. I can't even imagine Oakland. Let me shoot a video and then it's a thousand oak Like we're coming out for glasses, nigga, and it's a thousand niggas walking through Oakland and I'm from Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: You know what you look like? Fucking look like Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like this version of Jesus, not the one that they let hung from the cross, but like this version where like Jesus popped.
Speaker 2: Up and people knew it was just people mobbing behind it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our ship is so sectioned off. It ain't no as it. If the Point could come together, it would definitely be a hell of a mother.
Speaker 1: And imagine they come together from a nigga from Mississippi. No, that would No, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They can't even come together for your other.
Speaker 1: But that's the same thing with the Jungle. The jungles ain't even got They need to get their own. He said, Look, they gave it to Waker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that that's what I'll be on.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, bro, look out for us, priceless looking up for a nigga from over there.
Speaker 2: But we be because we be fanst too. We want to see niggas win.
Speaker 1: But we set it so cheap man nigga that niggahould have to get thirty seven scholarships, sixteen cars nigga and and and that's what it's worth.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of who the fuck got will look like that. I don't think.
Speaker 2: We ain't have nobody they got that. Look it's a nigga. It ain't gonna happen. Yeah, niggas don't get it. Yeah, that's like, damn, we really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all gave Master Peter look boom on the bay, Yeah boom he did. Now niggas put him on the mount rushmorel of independent niggas, not y'all, but he hew.
Speaker 2: Lot, you're missing, are you right? Boom? That's going back to how like blatted it.
Speaker 5: No, he really for the culture, but coming to our see what's going on, took it and he took it for granted, he knew how to flip it.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking ship like. I'm just saying this is how much power like our ship is in gangs, y'all.
Speaker 1: Shit isn't like we neglected on own ship, y'all. Ship is independent, hustling and players and ship like that. Don't get me wrong, y'all gangs and ship is fucked up for some reason. Nobody think y'all just really raggy. The niggas like that, I don't know why. I don't know how. The California just sudden Californian hair like were just the most dangerous niggas like when nigga sleep. You don't be walking around with a mac and a satchel. But whatever, you know, I mean, you know what I'm saying. Y'all looked at like y'all better, Like, no, they.
Speaker 2: Be just black bull ship. You ain't been up there.
Speaker 1: I go, I go to high Road in the studio. This thing got a motherfucking chopper in his pants. Like what is that for? I feel like that bigger Pops becuzin Friday.
Speaker 2: He's gotta use the son. Yeah, living around this ship like who's behind me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You know, you know you know blood cut this this shit.
Speaker 1: Get around here, man crazy, you need a rightfle dancing the door.
Speaker 3: Hey, I swear no, lie, I think I told you the other day. I was like bee Boe Bro with the niggas. I met the niggas at the studio. I wasn't really tripping like they cool.
Speaker 2: They in there.
Speaker 3: They rapping one nigga up, it's a tech right there. Then I see a mac right there. Then I see a forty right there. I'm like, be that ship shocked the ship out of me because I didn't see nothing that first to a nigga actually stepped up, and then another nig came from out the booth. I ain't never seen niggas with shit like that. We in a secluded place in this nigga. Yeah, it was very different. I was at a studio in the Bay and it was just it ain't you know what I'm saying. It was no, not no, it was in the Bay. It was just some different ship. I never but you know, they I couldn't tell because I didn't ride down there, would have you know. I cam Uber met him and them niggas just was Yeah, it threw me. It didn't throw me off because I'm just like okay, like damn, I just know what I went through and what I see and I just want this rap shit to work. So niggas ain't gotta go through the same ship everybody else went through.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I can dig it. I could dig it. I mean even even even that bro like, because I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Even the time I spent in the Bay really challenged my independent hustle spirit, like you, I mean, like whatever. For some reason, the peaceful, fake peacefulness that niggas think exist in today, that y'all just really these lovely niggas selarios to me. But that's fine if they think it's just about you know, lingo, independent hustle and players.
Speaker 2: That's your power.
Speaker 1: Like for us, gang bagging is our power, like skater too, Like we both got really good skater. For some reason, people just act like our shit ain't the ship, but our ship really is really the only shit.
Speaker 5: I mean, thrashers have ship, like the warehouses in the back of Yeah they gotta. They got to have pipe over there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So again it's like, you know, but again, whatever they want to give us cretis to in our version of the street or even gate too, Graffidi all that shit, DJ break dancing, all that. But but again, if they not gonna give us credence for that, then we gotta understand the truth and our power. That's how I feel about game banging and like all of that thug shit. It's like, oh, y'all think that's all this is. Okay, that's what the source of our power. I'm gonna protect it. Don't help these niggas when they get their chain.
Speaker 2: I feel you hundred say, don't help them. Don't help them.
Speaker 1: You don't help them, y'all ain't gonna stick up if they don't stick up for Big U.
Speaker 2: Don't help them, don't help them. That's what I'm met with.
Speaker 1: If you ain't sticking up a big u y'all know, God Dome what that niggain't he storted nothing from you, punk ass niggas. He ain't took nothing from you. Niggas are nothing. Oh, y'all not gonna help you, got it. I don't gotta tell nobody to do nothing to you. Niggas don't get you anyway. Niggas be looking. It's niggas that be scheduling. Niggas that be like who out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so happy we have a personal in private studio and we ain't gotta worry about that ship.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would happen to y'all anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, no niggas Northern California, nigga next week, you gotta be a little further east. I come from a little further east northern California. Niggas is out in California. Know, so it's different. That's gonna be a shootout, damn niggas.
Speaker 5: Really look at the studios and do y'all remember I told you this little strategy. When I'm managing that producer, I should.
Speaker 2: Come to l a. We should go to either record one or whatever, en cour whatever you did.
Speaker 5: We go to the office and look at their schedule and try to schedule times when like somebody big or bigger somebody we could run into them.
Speaker 2: A network type ship, so for them to look up, motherfucker to ride. Oh time's what I got to do?
Speaker 3: Way to uh, I mean scratch that.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, some fucked up ship. I didn't notice how it worked.
Speaker 1: Okay, starving bro you got it. It's oh, you're only Graham with it. You pompedy, Okay, you got you afford it, you ford a little lose a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, and the gram nobody broke.
Speaker 1: Hey, and if you fight it upper room Nigga didn't like that upper room.
Speaker 2: Nigga the upper room.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm mad with it. Like even on this journey that I'm about to go on now that we've been talking about, right.
Speaker 2: It's like we're getting back on road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. But I'm saying, you just gotta stop playing by the rule. There's way too many rules. That's why hip hop is against the rules. Like the first rule is go hit that motherfucker back. Same thing when we're looking at all this streaming that shit. That's a big part of Like, to me, what I'm about to do is like that independent spirit of the bay, Like how do I really make a play for me on the game?
Speaker 2: Like not not to conform to it, but like what's gonna really work for me? Oh you talking about your new shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just not just the music, but to get out my whole little My whole get down is at another place. It's at a whole nother place. Doog Like my get down is at another place. My getting down is very different right now. I'm gonna just keep making it worse. But I'm serious about not helping no nigga when they get their ships.
Speaker 3: You keep sticking to that. I don't hope it, don't don't eg nobody, or you're gonna have motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Like Dre produce it.
Speaker 1: Niggas on your own. Man, that sounds like you said, niggas on their own, your flip, your own, my own, but nobody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're older, we getting out that we're trying to look better for the youth. Right.
Speaker 2: I thought that's what he was on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you niggas, you you you y'all motherfuckers ain't helping the one nigga that was helping the kids.
Speaker 2: When you get your ship back, so you don't give a fuck on your own.
Speaker 3: Hey, you laughing be but our problem just nig gonna suck around. Send me something like this is about stick seven months, six seven months, six seven days.
Speaker 2: On your damn That would be dope though. That's how niggas is when they come out West. Now you got rid of the one nigga. You niggas.
Speaker 1: Let these people get rid of the one nigga that y'all knew was all right. Now y'all left with glasses. Look guess what glasses look? Really see it different glass and low. Don't need you niggas for nothing. I don't want to be your security. I don't want to perfect you. I don't want to get no chain back. I don't give a fuck if they whoop you in a dice game. Bitch, that's what you get. That's what you fucking get. That's what your selfish ass get for wearing that shit out here in the first place. When you know niggas doing bad, you don't want me shit I get into some mo get bad.
Speaker 3: I feel it when you're saying it, like like I know you are so fit and that's funny.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want to laugh.
Speaker 3: Because I feel bad for motherfuckers because you definitely now I know how motherfuckers know when I used to say shit with a passion, and mother used to be laughing, like, Oh, this nigga really serious?
Speaker 2: You really seriously? Why should we.
Speaker 3: Want?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: See what happened to the nigga that was helping him. You see what happened to the nigga that was helping he was helping him. Look at the court case. The nigga was like the basketball niggas got whooped by Adrian Brone on some T's dice.
Speaker 2: Go to the police. So wait, so Big you got indicted for that ship too.
Speaker 3: So did Brouner getting dy for the.
Speaker 5: No hit the bron hit the.
Speaker 2: Players with the fake dice. No, that's crazy. That ship in the paperwork and they trying to they painted to where Americans. Thing is bad. I'm like, that's bad.
Speaker 1: This nigga, These niggas that got whooped on by some T's dice, buy some cheating dice in a chief dice game.
Speaker 2: You're gonna bet their money back in charge him. That's bad.
Speaker 3: They came to him even.
Speaker 2: When you go to court they gotta fucking a fee.
Speaker 1: You gotta pain, you can get a ticket, they're gonna charge you for what's that fucking fee called talking about.
Speaker 2: Processing feel or whatever like roll oh yeah to pay Hella shaw.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You remember when you go.
Speaker 1: To court, George be like twenty six dollars for that and you go out to that man at that thing that nigga to calculating them feeds that shit be two seventy six.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I just said twenty six dollars. I don't know what's thursday feet on between this time and this time. It costs as much motive and.
Speaker 1: If you wait after this day, it's three hundred and seventy six dollars. This nigga was probably one of the most honorable niggas. Bro Like, he was going to get your ship back and he might make you donate to the.
Speaker 2: Kids to talk ship. I saw a thing floating around on Twitter.
Speaker 1: They was talking about the nigga Big You, and he was with Chris Brown. He's like, Chris Brown just gave Fining a pair of shoes. He gonna give another fillo. Look at him trying to bully Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: Kid Brown for the kids. Yeah, it's not Chris.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the fact that they was talking about that's bullying because he's saying he's going to do war for the kids, even if he was, even if it was forceful, because he didn't have to be. Chris, Ain't that type of dude. Chris, don't try to do whatever you can if you ask me, especially for some kids. Even that bro, even that this nigga was frowned and trying to get by doing this thing, paying his bills. That nigga ain't no Bingley, no low riders, none of that old fly shit. That nigga was really hanging with them kids all day. Look, I'm not saying the niggas above he ain't did nothing wrong. But he ain't did nothing.
Speaker 2: He ain't no motherfucker mafia boss. Do the niggas cap bullshit.
Speaker 5: They paint a picture like he was uh the mafia Darren, like he calling hits his ship on people.
Speaker 1: Cap full of shit. If they could put one hit, they wouldn't need to charge. Yeah, they ain't gonnanat carry no for twenty years murder somebody carry light. You know they gonna take the worst case. No, they did that shit to make it look worse. Oh, we're gonna make it look worse.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Well again, It's one of those things, bro, where it's like, if y'all do that to a motherfucker that really be helping y'all, ain't none of us got a chance. They already come out of exploited. They don't do nothing for no other rapper. They don't do nothing nothing. They don't do nothing for niggas. Niggas give them.
Speaker 2: The hooks and all that just to be cool, just to be groopies.
Speaker 1: I get so mad at Thomas because homies be groupies, nigga be Oh man, I just wanna be cool.
Speaker 2: Fuck cuz that's why I'm at with it. Fuck that nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah now, I'm not trying wanna be no nigga friend. Fuck all that, because I'm not going out there trying to be your motherfucking friend. The niggas that's my friends, it's my friends. He'll mic my friend because I don't.
Speaker 2: Need to ask him.
Speaker 1: If something going wrong in Land, I'm not If something go wrong with Alanta, I'm not even calling Mike.
Speaker 2: I'm calling the Dune.
Speaker 1: If I got in trouble in Atlanta nigga. I'm not calling Mike, Nigga. I'm busting nig I'm not even gonna put my homie in that trouble. If I got into some shit when I get to if I get to hit New York me, I'm not calling when I'm not calling homies, nigga, I'm calling this done. Here's right here. You gonna now, I gotta go to Atlanta. I'm in West Side Lanta. I'll get some shit.
Speaker 2: I gotta call Mike.
Speaker 1: He gotta he over here on the verge to be in a fucking government. I'm finna make him come here now. You fail to be the mayor, but you need to come down here and help me on this street. Shit youse a punk anyway, if you gonna call that nigga, make him. You know what I mean, fuck your shit up. I wouldn't if I got you some shit in Atlanta, I would not call Mike. Mike Man, I'm got into with these niggas at the little spot.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I knew you to come down here and help me. Nigga, give me up.
Speaker 3: Where is the clips? Where's the fucking gun and the clips?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What you niggas want to get out of what think about that type of shit. You'll get whooped on in the dice game. You gotta call this nigga. You reaching out? Oh man, I need some help. Nigga would be in the dice game bullets, I mean that ain't even all that talk. Ain't me an argum. I'm'na figure it out, bullets, Hey man, what you not going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I want to let man, let's get one more Let's get one more game. I wasn't grab one hundred thousand as soon as you pull up bullets.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair. He wouldn't playing fair. That trick dice. That ship ain't cool.
Speaker 1: And I'm talking about I ain't got nothing a B. If that's what happened, that's only a B. I'm just saying you didn't have to call.
Speaker 2: That that man to get that man and that ship. You should have. You should have passed the ball at his fucking face. Do something now. This nigga got a case of you.
Speaker 1: Niggas not coming out speaking out like, hey, you know what, he got my money back for me. They not coming out saying them publicly, he got my money back from the nigga with me on the dice. Nigga got my money back for me, feemy. Yeah, hear me on a hundred thousand. You know, we gave some money for the kids. He made some money.
Speaker 3: But ship, you know, so you're not like, y'all can't say nothing voice like.
Speaker 2: That, you boys, coming from some NBA players, that's hell helpful.
Speaker 1: They turned them. They were trying to build their case. Y'all, niggas was doing the wrong thing. You niggas better say this, you know what I mean, make this ship work.
Speaker 2: Hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't coming up speaking out for that nigga. None of these niggas speaking up for him. None of them niggas publicly use their platform to say nothing about that nigga. The agg like that nigga didn't even exist. I'm the only nigga in the world that's speaking up for that nigga. That nigga had to do a sole thing for me in my entire life, and I'm the nigga that's speaking up like man. Y'all can't paint that man like I didn't fuck with this man.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Ain't like that.
Speaker 1: He's some bullshit like every one of us, some bullshit but he ain't did nothing. He ain't no fucking Mippia boss.
Speaker 2: And they ain't got no that shit ain't happening like that. Nigga.
Speaker 1: Y'all full of shit. I can see if he was fighting like five years or something. You know, fuck you fight twenty years for it. Yeah, I mean that's how they'll do you. This is what I be saying. This is why I protect the culture so vehemiately right. This is why I stand up for it because I see how they gonna do it. Just wash you out and just.
Speaker 2: Oh you out.
Speaker 1: Next nigga, next nigga, next nigga, bro, real fast, next nigga, next nigga, next nigga, move on to the next nigga, repeat cycle, hu.
Speaker 5: And suit Still who's there getting all the money? Same motherfucker. We get washed and recycle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't be mad in none of them. Last, I'm not mad at last for sitting down. I just you just gotta know he not this, not this.
Speaker 2: You'll be fine. You'll know exactly how to deal with it. You'll know this.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's signed thing for Adam sign. Once you understand that they not this, you will be fine. That don't mean like I ain't no brother. He's still a brother, But that don't mean he is. He's not playing by these rules. He ain't doing none of that. That is not what he doing.
Speaker 2: He ain't nigga. If you put your hands on it and you're going.
Speaker 3: To say so of a nigga, punch him and he run past us.
Speaker 2: He says same shit too.
Speaker 3: You see that she.
Speaker 2: Goes going to jit just so you know, going to jail.
Speaker 1: Nobody gonna not fuck with him after that because they're gonna be like, what is that?
Speaker 2: You know how nigga do that shoulder? What y'all don't know?
Speaker 3: Nigga was that?
Speaker 1: You can't say that because you still We're still gonna fuck with Blad right now. It's not black. Everybody black ain't this. This is why we said this be the problem. This is why we want fast black coaching. They don't got nothing to do with being black. It's black people that have called the police or your fog right now.
Speaker 2: And they't not wrong. I think Blad just was scared. He ain't know what the same.
Speaker 3: Say.
Speaker 1: He had a full expression of what happened. He told him everything, and they went to a court and said this is what.
Speaker 5: Happened, and he knew he could do it because he know what he come from. That's part of his dynamics is how we do it.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna launch Black tv DJ ain't my boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wouldn't do you think raw Fo, it's not folded.
Speaker 1: Black didn't fold. He didn't do a crime. And then that's what I'm saying, that's not snitching. He didn't do a crime, and then something happened to him and he told on Ross. He was fucking with Ross on some legal ship, making fun of his life, talking about he leaked the ship, talking about he was a parole officer, a correction officer, talking ship.
Speaker 2: He wasn't doing no crime.
Speaker 1: Snitching is when two people do a crime and one person get caught and they tell the avoid accountability.
Speaker 2: That ain't that ain't his situation.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking back now to that shit because that was so many years ago that it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Because he had because in his mind, I'm telling you this what I was talking about in a song. I think he really I'm bro if you walk around with this type of power and you don't have to like everything that I am is because I had to demonstrate it.
Speaker 2: It's proven. I prove it to myself, so that's why I ain't even desperate to prove it to it now.
Speaker 1: I was like, you don't really want me to prove it because it's gonna be fuck up for you. But he really was walking around with the power of hip hop. You know this, this ship you.
Speaker 2: Know that was walking around.
Speaker 1: I'm never was talking crazy and ship. Am I fighting squabbling niggas and ship?
Speaker 3: I was like, damn see, I've never seen that one.
Speaker 2: I saw that too. And then that ship when a nigga called me asking for the peace.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it was like, nigga, nigga, you think I tell yes, Okay, that's walked.
Speaker 2: Up, gee, fucked up? What makes you not talking ship?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Not like that, But that just never struck me as the kind of person this on your program. You Oh, so you're gonna go sit down and do time. You're gonna be accountable for your own action? No fucking chance, no fucking chance, are you going to be accountable for your own action?
Speaker 2: The people are gonna be like whosi. First off, you are white. They gonna beck who'd you get the gun from?
Speaker 1: They're gonna act like you can't even get guns on the street, Like if you no way you could buy it. They like, like black people in Minnie Street, I know you didn't get this gun on the street because nobody was set a gun to a white man.
Speaker 2: So who did you get it from? We invented to cocaine here. That's pretty much show me everything. So they would have asked that, man, man, I would have popped.
Speaker 1: Somebody with that motherfucker. Where did you get this from? And you don't tell us where you got this because they don't really want to hurt you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that ain't gonna fit the quota.
Speaker 1: They're like, Nah, this ain't gonna good in court. The judge gonna give you a fair trial.
Speaker 3: That's fucked up. It was all a hoax, But we still gotta bide.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I don't think it's a hoax. I just think it's us.
Speaker 2: The way they running it.
Speaker 3: Now, you hear all these niggas saying it's a hoax, I mean I still respect it because.
Speaker 1: All these niggas, like I heard symbol station ship, I ain't got on symbols.
Speaker 2: Member, don't don't do that. Symbols of the good dude.
Speaker 1: Nahe any any of the Russell he's a rapper. No, no, Simba the Russell stopped talking anti street ship. I don't like that because it makes me think you're not streets. Some of the ship you saying don't make no sense. You gotta listen. You gotta go listen to the Freestyff listen to their music because they're talking ship about street ship and I'm like, that's fun. Don't think about it because you.
Speaker 2: Have no experience.
Speaker 3: How can the Russell talk about street ship around now?
Speaker 2: I don't know about the l No, No, you could see that. They not that type of type of Buddha.
Speaker 3: No, he was a good dude at the studio.
Speaker 1: All these guys are awesome guys. It's not about the character of a person. I'm saying, you're informed. You have to speak from an informed play imagine me talking about stocks.
Speaker 2: That's how it is.
Speaker 1: Nigga talking about street ship. They y'all don't know nothing about stocks. That's what my problem is with. When Nigga come about la game banker, Bro, you're not a game mager like that.
Speaker 2: Oh I put in work, You're still not a game manger like that. Why I went to jail.
Speaker 1: You're still not a game banger like that, you're a gang banger. You're a fucking crash dummy.
Speaker 2: They miss you.
Speaker 1: You you don't know what it's about. You are just a casualty.
Speaker 2: Of the situation.
Speaker 1: You don't have full information. You're gonna mislead somebody. It's a line that I used to be on the wrestle Head about. He would say, like, if he's a big homy while y'all with the little nigga because he raised they little stupid ass nigga, because Nay Daddy wasn't there, but you would know that if you thugging, you're a fucker was there. That's why the big homie is with the little homies. That's the important You get what I'm saying. I'm not talking shit like I love.
Speaker 3: Every nigga doing they find.
Speaker 2: I swear on Olivia's soul.
Speaker 1: Bro, I just have a problem when niggas be why you gotta criticize poor black people or poor people period?
Speaker 2: This is the best they could do.
Speaker 1: Well, That's why the big homye with the little homies because nobody else raised me. My big hommies taught me.
Speaker 2: How to fish. So he shouldn't have been with me. He should have been I should have Just what the fuck? That makes sense? It matters.
Speaker 1: So it's important to me when you understand what this thing is. You speaking on street urban culture. So find your spot to fit in and get in.
Speaker 2: But don't talk.
Speaker 1: About that if that's not you, because you're going to say to ask questions that she been something he called glasses? Hey, gemmi, and why is the big hummy? As with why if you aren't the big hommy while you ask with the little niggas. Oh man, they raising you, man, They show you how to do this. Show y'all do that. If you're gonna commit crime, they gonna try to do it right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you this. They're gonna show you that. Ask the question.
Speaker 1: Don't just start galvanizing people who don't have no idea either. And now you gotta pack the other motherfuckers miss labeling and what's happening in the streets. They listen to them because they think they're this. They liften to people because they think they're this.
Speaker 2: I'm not misleading nobody, don't look at me like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're misleading people because people listen to rap thinking they're this there you be. That's why they listen to them. They listen to him and they're like, oh yeah, he's from the Bay Area. He's from Blahoe. Nigga gets who use from be Legit get to us from Blajo. Matt Dre gets to us from Laho.
Speaker 2: He forty, you're always ruined ship.
Speaker 3: No, he making a point everything when he saying no, no, he get.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: But what when he said he you know, we spoke on the ship he's talking about to so it's like, hold on, I ain't the only way that noticed the ship.
Speaker 1: So I always catch a nigga talking anti street ship, and it's always some nigga that's not.
Speaker 2: On some streets. No, I know, I feel the way I feel about certain people.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like you won't know you with that, but see I'll be vocalizing what we be feeling.
Speaker 3: And then I tell them.
Speaker 2: He man, that's fucked up. You know.
Speaker 1: Russell called me like, man, you know you gotta come up to the triglar man. I'm like, nah, you gotta star. I'm talking to anti street ship man. That's I've called even the raisins in the Potato saln you stupid, but.
Speaker 2: No I'm not. Don't beat the raisins in the potato sentn boy, if.
Speaker 1: Not disrespectful, if you be an anti street, you are the raisins in the potatoes. That's like asking nigga the potato salad, why it ain't no fruit in there? Now, somebody that's figuring the fucking razors, and don't do that. Don't beat the fruit in the fucking potato salad. Don't sweeten it up. Hey, you know what, I don't serve that make greens, make Southern Bridge greens.
Speaker 2: Fucking do that.
Speaker 5: Then when somebody really from the streets slapped the ship out of them, then they wonder why they don't know. I'm just seeing them like like the flag like they need wanted to like do you playing.
Speaker 1: Like I think people like that should be in the space. But don't speak on the part of the space you're not familiar with.
Speaker 5: And it shows because the we're gonna recognize it because you know, like I said, we've spoken about this situation to bring it up.
Speaker 2: And I'm not there. We go, don't get me started here and I'm not And I'll be honest, bro, I'm gunning. Don't lie to me blood.
Speaker 1: I'm not the kind of homie neither that need it, right, So I don't gotta make no friends. If you mad at me because I'm telling you what you said some bullshit, that's your problem.
Speaker 2: That ain't my motherfucking problem. I love you still.
Speaker 1: I'll come up to the part of to watch the shows and all that, but don't be talking to anti street shit.
Speaker 2: You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I need death. If you're gonna talk about it, you need to know why. Who is your big homy. Don't don't say unless something happen with your big homy. Now, if your big hommy touch you, I ain't got nothing to say. Do your thing. But you can't be talking from this Boyd's face. So I think everybody deserves a spot in hip hop, right, But I think also you gotta speak on your ship. You start speaking on some shit, I'm on, I'm kind of looking around like him, feel.
Speaker 5: Me more, especially if you're kind of speaking down on it or you you you you slighting it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's like, don't do that like because and if.
Speaker 1: You slightening it from the inside, I'm cool with that. If you slight because you know what you're talking about. Like if I tell you a story about this, that and the third, I can tell your story about the hommies around like all of us.
Speaker 2: I'm here for Nordon Southern California. We just be too welcoming. I can talk about homies that be too welcoming.
Speaker 1: They be too welcoming. Why the homies always so welcome? Niggas always want niggas to be down. I can talk shit about homies all day. Niggas that live our life. They're always trying to make friends. I do it the pun all the time. As nigga you're talking about today, talk about You told me bakahead nigga, I was fuck with baking and they drove me around. I said, just because you was riding shoddy with boxing HUDs, don't mean that's your homeboy nigga. I'm gonna talk shit to us because I know, But I'm also not gonna let nobody else talk shit to us because they don't know.
Speaker 2: You gotta know, you can't say why if he's a big on mey while you an't.
Speaker 1: With the little niggas. I never understood that, I probably never will. I know why you don't understand it. Yeah makes sense. Yeah, I don't understand a lot of shit. But that don't mean I go speak on it. I don't talk about the inner workings and shit I don't know. Now Again, it's not me being hard on Homie, you know what I mean. I fuck with Hommie. I'm proud of him.
Speaker 2: He is the evolution of Bay Area hip.
Speaker 1: Hop in his most hustling sense, like that independent that is fault, that's foundational. To watch another nigga from the Bay redefined hip hop on the independent front, it is found that's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's unfucking believable, and I'm proud of.
Speaker 5: It and to be and to be uh the way he's taking advantage of a situation, not in a bad way, but understanding having that foundation in that family background and having the people that have his back, because we were just talking about that in the car out like it's hard to be an artist, like you gotta have a whole team, Like you got a social media person, a video orgopher for with you, like and you gotta do this every and this.
Speaker 2: Little dude is fantastic.
Speaker 1: He definitely he's define their own point, right, I mean, for independent Bay Area hip hop. This is exactly the only type of like hip hop could only be started in New York. That's the only place. Yeah, that's the only place where a multi millionaire, a motherfucker and the poor motherfucker be sitting next to each other somewhere for long.
Speaker 2: None of that shit.
Speaker 1: Happened on the West. Ain't ain't no poor motherfuckernna be around us until we get some money.
Speaker 2: They don't even have no reason to be around. So hip hop can only be to be nurturing in New York because that's.
Speaker 1: A place where motherfucker be worth a hundred million and the motherfucker be worth one hundred dollars sitting next to each other on the train going somewhere, and everybody demand the same respect.
Speaker 2: I guess that don't happen on board.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Hell, they're smoking fenda. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Hip Hop should only have authentic messages, Authentic messages, even if you're not the messenger, if you're not the receiver it should have. Authentic messages should never be counter Authenticity.
Speaker 2: Always should be authentic. Every part of it should be authentic.
Speaker 1: That don't mean ICEQB had to go to out of town to sell dope but he told the story of his homeboys from one to eleven that went out of town and so dope and he that's authentic. We can relate to it. But when we start saying shit like if he the big honey white eyes with the little niggas, that is very unfamiliar.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what you mean by that, sir.
Speaker 1: I am grateful my older homies with with he saved my life, taught me how to survive. That's why. One of them, my older homie, taught me how to fish. The other one taught me how to make dope, to make money when I wanted to make money.
Speaker 2: Well, he could have taught you something else. He didn't know nothing else. He taught you to do it the right way.
Speaker 1: Taught me, man, what I can make fifty more hard that motherfucker come back and everything solid, Premiere optimal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's a good day.
Speaker 1: Before now I break the back off of Key Mix soda with the ZA one d I zip Li flip flop forty three not seven, not seven?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? I am grateful.
Speaker 1: Because if everything got bad, if the worst thing and the worst bang and the worst.
Speaker 2: Thing happened, I know how to get over that stove. It make me twenty two. I could make me an extra twenty two.
Speaker 1: So even if you hear your thirty sisters, I got twenty two, I'll be all right. Got after my older homes. I know how to build cars because my older homies. I know how to handle myself because my older homies. I know how to stand up and fight everybody because my older homies. That's why. That's the truth. So if it's a young homie talking about how it's older homie sent them on the mission, I'm fine with that. But if you ain't got no fucking older homies, shut the fuck up. That's my problem.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up. Don't be raisins in the potato selling.
Speaker 1: If you don't have no older homies, shut the fuck up. If you're not from this, shut the fuck up. I'm talking about it from the outside of perspective. Shut the fuck up because you don't.
Speaker 2: Know what's going on. Be quiet. What's fair.
Speaker 1: Can't say that I will speak because I don't have that much blood on my head. You should be quiet, That's what he told that man, the news man. Should be quiet. If you don't know, don't talk. Don't talk about that folks talk about school, talk about great grades, talk about all that other shit you know about. Don't talk about this if you don't have glasses low, if you don't have bet legit saying hey, this is the experience, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair. Am I being unfair? Nah?
Speaker 3: You're fair? Them them two names, It is them.
Speaker 1: It's the movement of anti jo. I'm just a movement of hip hop niggas that's coming across anti street. Yeah, because they can't be street. But you know, you could be yourself though, you know, and you come from the coach anyway. Yeah, that's that far away from street over coach.
Speaker 2: How the fuck? How good it is?
Speaker 1: Daddy probably was one of them niggas, for sure, That nigga, the Russell Dad probably one of them niggas.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. You just never know.
Speaker 1: But so you all come from it, you know what I mean, We all connected to it. Even if it's that change of life and got his life together to raise his kid or whatever. Who knows. But my thing is, you can't be popping that shit like that. Don't pop that anti street shit because anti street is still gonna, especially in twenty twenty five come across anti black, He's gonna come across anti poor.
Speaker 5: And you portraying this positive person it's message, but that's really a negative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You're putting a nigga to stereotypes on older niggas that try to help their hummies.
Speaker 3: That's true. Niggas loves trying to help niggas.
Speaker 1: I ain't never I might have had one hummy that was on some bullshit, one older hummie, but at least he was on bullshit with his own life. He was just a bullshit nigga. I mean, you get them too. Sometimes they be in your own household. Some people just bullshit. It ain't nothing you could motherfucker do, but just deal with them, you know what I mean. And you stuck like you know what I mean. So I'm grateful for all my older hommies, you know what I mean. Like I was telling the older homies now I'm almost done with my low rider and shit.
Speaker 2: And I was just on my ass. So other tell you that I'm just on my ass. I'm standing back up and shit.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm not finna, Yeah you're not finna be talking bad about these older niggas. These older niggas mean, well, I'm gonna defend them, not the ones who don't. Let's call them out by name. So if it's an older nigga that was giving bad advice to the young niggas, let's talk about their name. If it's a crypt that's a bad reposition, let's call them by name. Let's not make that a movement of the crypts.
Speaker 3: Just give it bad advice by them bleating by ratting.
Speaker 1: The problem with rat is is unaccountability. Like, why would you fuck with a man who won't even take accountability for their own actions. That's my issue with a rat, My issue with a rat I'm not worried about them telling on me.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about you. I know what you signed up in the world. Man, How do you look at yourself in the mirror? Huh? How do you?
Speaker 1: How do you wake up every day knowing you didn't take accountability? And you was like, well, I'm gonna throw him under the bus still with your own shit. It's your shit. It ain't ratting.
Speaker 2: Look, ratting is very specific, man, I get it. We let it be loose, but we all know it's a real rating, real rating. Is you like that nigga that's telling that.
Speaker 1: Try to tell on Big Yu that nigga like your bitch ass had got all this shit store going, and I know this nigga like I would consider him a friend before this, I consider him a friend before this. Your bitch ass got in trouble for your own fucking case. You should have went did your fifteen fucking years, but your punk ass didn't want to do your fifteen years, and you let these people do this nigga who be saving kids, protecting niggas and making sure she'd be okay, and you don't let him take that.
Speaker 2: Because you didn't want to do fifteen fucking years.
Speaker 1: And when you young bitch, you would have got out when you was in your forties because the fuck trying to die up in this motherfucker because you didn't want to do fifteen years. Fuck them dope you were selling. I can see if it wasn't it's something you was doing. That's my problem with snitching you Finnah, throw another nigga under the bus in prison because yo bitch ass didn't want to do fifteen years for some dope, for some myth.
Speaker 2: You was trying to sell.
Speaker 3: I'm just happy were on the same page and we don't fuck with rats. This is it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a longer listing now for me. I don't fuck with Deabbie dads. I don't fuck raps. I don't fuck with niggas who wan'ta take accountability nigga. If you if you did something, you don't take the count I'm not fucking with you, nigga. You knew it was you had a coupon and you knew I was going to weirdersnitch some nigga, you didn't give me the coupon. I'm not fucking with you, nigga, But nigga, not take you more accountability.
Speaker 3: I'm not fucking with you.
Speaker 2: I'm done. I'm oh.
Speaker 1: Them taking big U Bro was the last straw. I see what you're trying to nick. When he ya, that shit was one of the last things that weighed on my heart.
Speaker 2: This nigga wouldn't even be in that position.
Speaker 1: Don't wait till this nigga died to try to live by his principles, You bitch ass niggas. This nigga was a good nigga's whole life. If y'all would have rewarded millions of dollars. He died to sell out the Stable center. Why he wouldn't sell out the saving student in life? All this shit weighing down on me that nigga going to jail was the last straw and mean me knowing why he went to jail.
Speaker 3: Yo, bitch as don't want to do fifteen funky ass years, y'a.
Speaker 2: I'm done with you. Niggas. Man, I should have left Magic Robbie killing him with Magic was gonna Robbie and kill him in the first time for me, sil I should have. I should have.
Speaker 1: If you hear this, nigga, I should have left Magic gun Yo, punk ass down when he wanted to.
Speaker 2: He was a fucking sucker.
Speaker 3: I can't wait till after this so you can remind me of who the hell you talking about, sucker ass.
Speaker 1: Nigga man that shit bullshit. Deal with your own shit. Nobody told you to do this. You did it on your own.
Speaker 2: Deal with it. Deal with it. Why the fucking my stuff?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck is why is this man, this older man in fucking jail who the helping kids his kid finally an NFL. He didn't got his life together. He in jail for some shit. You didn't let these people say.
Speaker 2: Well, he got a kid in the NFL. Yeah, day NFL. That's why he's been straight.
Speaker 1: Now it's like finding either wait sixty years for his life to find turn around.
Speaker 2: He finally he didn't change his life and.
Speaker 3: Now something man, Oh that's fu.
Speaker 2: That shit kills me, dog nigga like a nigga. Finally make it out and somebody always will leave you back again. Fucking with that nigga. Man, We got this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: And looking out for tuning into the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, common, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. He produced by the Black Effect Podcast Network and not Hold Radiant Yees