Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody in the Fantasy pros. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Price Bace. Sign up for prize figs today. Use that promo code leading Off. When you do, It's me.
Speaker 2: Joey Pa, Joe, Pi's a Bia. That of course is the Welsh. It's the Peanuts, the.
Speaker 1: Crackerjacks, all of you hanging out with us. Yesterday was a fun show.
Speaker 2: If you missed it, you should go back and watch. I'm not gonna tell you why, but it's educational. It was brought to you by the letter E and the number seven. That's what it was brought to you by.
Speaker 1: And Welsh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of educational, we want to educate the people today we have some baseball talk about more specifically. We've got some guys too that are really performing outstandingly at the very top of the board here in a lot of categories. But I have this terrible feeling that it's just not gonna last very long, and I want to start with one of them, because it's hoeesel Aair another.
Speaker 1: Home run yesterday.
Speaker 2: I know he's got twenty. I know we're all very excited about jorgeeseil Air and you've.
Speaker 3: Been calling this one. You were on this one done in dead a little bit ago, you still sat it down.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, trade him, and I'll tell you why. I'm looking at the numbers, continuing to look at, you know, the deeper stats on him, and look, I do I think he's going to continue on to this pace. No, I mean I'm looking at all of his career numbers before the show, just kind of digging into stuff, and I keep saying, this is a player. I mean, like, like the ISO's at three h five, Okay, like he's got a lot of power. Last year, you know what the ISO was, well for him, it was one ninety three. I just thin that's a tough sell for me. The BABIT right now is at two seventy five. That's a pretty high number for him last year, you know, two fifty to sixty, you know, like that's kind of the range for him, you two fifty six, two fifty Really that's kind of more where he's been. But I don't know, I've just seen a lot of horeso Laier in my life in thirty one. I just don't know if I'm buying a full season breakout. I think you get the best of both worlds because if you trade him now, his value is at its peak, and if it sustained, okay, you missed out on it. But if you can get something really good back in this deal, why not try to do that because you're mitigating your risk of him reverting back to just that ordinary swing and miss guy that he's been for the majority of his career.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I get the logic of what you're saying here. I don't one hundred percent know like what you get, and I don't I hate to always like get into this and call it like that. What is the trade dead zone thing? I just don't know if anyone's giving up what's worth getting rid of him? Right now? His big split is lefties. He's destroying lefties this year, hitting three thirty three and only fifty four at bats. He has nine of his twenty homers off of lefties. He's hitting only two thirty six against righty so that obviously has been the big weird split. The things I love are the high He's made huge big changes on his barrel percentage. It's the second highest of his career, to go along with a hard hit percentage, which is higher than last year. His k's are down from last year, and then obviously expected stats are through the roof as far as you know the ex blh blah blah blah blah blah blah. But again I would point to, like, what does the trade look like. I think Jorge Silaire is going to push forty homers this year. I also think it's going to be up and down. I think he's going to have some really aggressively frustrating swings throughout the year. But what can you get for him? If you can, I'm always interested. I would listen, but I just don't know what anyone's gonna pay is going to be worthwhile to get rid of so lair And maybe he's just going to do this the rest of the year, because, like I said, if that barrel percentage was really low with the hard hit and the strikeouts were up, I'd be a little bit more dicey, But it ain't. And he's destroying lefties and he's gonna keep destroying lefties throughout the I think he's one of the top home run slug guys against lefties and all of baseball.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Bryce Harper's been underwhelming this year. Would rather Jorge Solai or Bryce Harper rest of season?
Speaker 3: Well, Bryce Harper, okay, but.
Speaker 2: I mean if you have Bryce Harper, you're kind of frustrated right now.
Speaker 1: You haven't quite.
Speaker 2: Gotten what you expected, even though you got him back way sooner than you inspect.
Speaker 3: Someone will give me Bryce Harper for so Laire, I'll send them an edibles.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, here's another one. What about Giancarlos Stanton rest of season or Jorge Hilaire more similar in terms of what kind of player they are.
Speaker 3: Let me look at Stanton's stuff. I don't. I haven't paid attention to say, let me.
Speaker 1: Check out Stanton's stuff. Well, well, she looks at Stanton's stuff.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about Uri Perez, who threw six shutout innings yesterday, six strikeouts, boughta being in the win over the Mariners. Check, we got that one yesterday on the betting side of things. Another guy I want to get to is Michael Walker. I want to talk about him too. Is another guy to thirty one year old breakouts? That's what today's shows all about. So so Laire or gian Carlos Stanton? Who would you rather have?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, well, there's probably more injury risk. With Stanton. I mean, underlying stuff works pretty in favor of Stanton. He's actually striking out the lowest of his career right now, which is nice, but the sample size of what he's actually played is down. I don't know. I guess I'm gonna say Stanton XBA is also like forty points higher. But I think it's pretty close to those guys. And if you wanted to say, I saw someone in the chat was like, I'll take Solaire, I actually don't didn't necessarily disagree, like that's a bad take because he is at the middle of that order. He's not coming out I think I'm I'm like one A, one B on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a good conversation.
Speaker 2: Let's have a conversation about Michael Waka six and two thirds innings yesterday, five k's on the year, Welsh two eight nine era A one point zero six whip, sixty nine k's and seventy four innings. It's been magical for Michael Waka this year. But it's got to run out, doesn't it. I mean, can we really buy into Michael Waka? Who has It's been years. It seems like someone gotten a full healthy Michael Waka season.
Speaker 1: That was good. He's had some good one off.
Speaker 2: Starts here and there, but the last couple of years, I mean this is this might be one of the most surprising things of Major League Baseball to me this year is Michael Waka sitting here as a guy that you've been starting every single week for the last few weeks because he's been really solid. But I can't imagine when we're seventy four, seventy five innings in now to Michael Waka. This has got to be the time to get out of the Michael Michael Waka business, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Waka Waka, we're getting into the Waka. I said this, We talked about him on CBS last night. I want it.
Speaker 1: I'm a little bit red Baron. Look at red Baron. Waka. Is this year's Martin Perez.
Speaker 3: That's well, oh no, that's a really good one there, except with strikeouts. Walka like Walk had a bad.
Speaker 1: Perform under Ker nine.
Speaker 3: But I hear you yesterday was a bad perform, a bad underlying performance for Waka over a mile per hour down on like every single pitch that's worrisome, except Waka's change up has been absolutely elite. If you watch that thing, it just it floats. It's like, oooh, these guys can't hit it. It has a thirty six percent wiff rate this season, which I think is great. He's not giving up a whole lot of hard hits, he's getting more chases because of that change up, and he's kind of dominating the zone. So is he gonna have a two eight ninety RA this year? Hell no.
Speaker 1: But do you want to guess what his X ERA is right now?
Speaker 3: I think I already saw it. It's like four point zero three ninety.
Speaker 2: You want to guess what his x FIP is? Four four point four two? You want to guess what his X plug is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, suck it, That's what I think it is. But again, like he's gonna regress a little bit back more to the means, But I think he's gonna get away with a lot of stuff. He's gonna pick up wins with that great offense. If you can live with him as like a three to five guy, I think here's the difference. I think you could roster him the rest of the way through and feel good if someone wants to pay up for a two eight ninety RA walka sure, listen to that, But what does a trade look like? So I think the smart plays, Hey, yeah, get out of the walka business because the rest of the season might be rougher than what you've already had. But I don't think Waka is going to turn into a pumpkin and we're gonna be cutting him for the next whoever the hell is coming up. I think he'll be actually above streamable or at worst, he's going to be a streamable pitcher the back end of the year. So you decide what that means for your own roster.
Speaker 2: I would be looking to move Michael Waka right now for what do it? Whatever I can get, because I know he's going to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not anything, But I mean, I really put it to you this way.
Speaker 2: If I've got a surplus of pitching and Michael Waka is one of them, right, Let's say I really like my starting five, and I've got some other pitchers that I really like on my roster, and I've got Michael Waka because I picked them up off the waiver wire this year. And if I can help myself in the offense, I'm gonna do that. If I can help myself with a closer situation. Absolutely with a guy that I think is going to be closing games.
Speaker 3: Right Kyle Finnigan. Like someone offers you Kyle Finnegan.
Speaker 1: To get or somebody like that, like I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna trade you Bednar for him? No way, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I'm just saying starting pitching has been rough this last month.
Speaker 2: You know you're right between the between the Verlander and Surrezer implosions. Manoah, Jacob de gram Ser Strider, who were going to talk about a little bit later on the show. He hasn't been great. Here's Sandy al Contra, Pablo Lopez.
Speaker 1: Shall I go on? Starting pitching is a problem right now?
Speaker 3: Here's an interesting one. Tim actually inadvertently did this. What if someone was like, ooh, jose Bray you is starting to get going, I need to get out, and they offer jose A Bray you for Walker right now?
Speaker 1: I don't think I do that one I would do that. I would do that.
Speaker 3: I think I think a Bray who's turning around in a great way, that that's what.
Speaker 1: Seems like he is. He seems like he is turning around a great way.
Speaker 2: But I think that there's I mean, I'm not saying you're trading him up for another starting pitcher straight up, because I know that's a difficult sell, like that cell that I understand. But if you look at what's going on right now in the league, it's been rough out there.
Speaker 3: Look at question the chats turning on you, Joe Walkee's question, why are people going to trade decent pictures when it has been rough?
Speaker 2: They're going to trade recent pitchers that are pitching well above their head because that's how you win leagues, because what you do is you make sure that you the assets you have. You have some hard conversation with yourself and you say to yourself self, so it's really overperforming, that should not be this good. And then you look at the deeper metrics on Michael Waka. When does that four four nine x fIF catch up to that two eight nine era soon? So do you want to be on that crap handle of it? No, you don't want to be on that handle of it. You want to be on the right handle of it. And I'm just telling you I think, like, for instance, if you if you can get Mike Hunter Green, I would take Hunter Green rest of season. Hunter Green quietly been really good lately, except the era is still above four and you're looking at it, and I think that's a deal that you can make. So I'm just throwing that out there.
Speaker 3: I actually think the Jose of bray You one is the interesting one.
Speaker 1: That's been a bad one too.
Speaker 3: Three twenty seven in June already three homers, which is three times what he's had the rest of the way through one slug.
Speaker 2: Who Yeah, everyone, everyone seems to agree with you about the Abrayo.
Speaker 3: Thing in the that's that's like a fun tricky one, like you're selling a little bit of a better player that you think is going to regress for someone you think is going to come back. It's all about confident.
Speaker 2: Brandon Nimmo had some confidence, delivered a game winning RBI, screwed up my Hi parla yesterday with the Yankees, but whatever, go ahead, Brandon Imo, go get yourself some. Garrett Cole did record eight strikeouts though in six things, so I'm cash nailed that one. But Garrett Widlock is another one too. Let's talk about Garrett Wodlock for a second.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is a picture that I've invested in the last couple of years, and it's been frustrating injuries inconsistencies.
Speaker 1: But he's always teased. He's been a tease here. He's got a twenty two to.
Speaker 2: Four k walk ratio in twenty three innings so far this year, two runs over seven innings yesterday. Is Garrett Witlock a player that you should be looking to acquire or in a shallow league, if still floating out there, possibly add because I think you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I mean, I think he lives in that world of like your roster to maybe get him out of like really bad matchups. You know, like stream it's essentially like a streamable guy. But you know, walk rate's been really low. You like that strikeouts are not a whole big thing. I will point out it's almost got a four and a half expected era. So that's why you know, I'm probably looking a little bit more at like a streamable option. I do like how he uses the zone, looking at like the zone chart is a little bit too much in the zone sweeper just you know, not even looking at the k rates or with rates I could tell is probably the biggest pitch, which it is. It's got a fifty percent rate, the rest relatively mediocre. So yeah, I think he's like I said, he's in that maybe a hold on, maybe a just stream. Oh, Michael Walker, Garrett Whitlock, rest of year.
Speaker 1: Whitlock.
Speaker 2: I've seen enough bad Michael Waka in my life for the last five years. I just I just don't trust the health. I don't trust the I just don't trust it again. And I could be wrong, and I will eat that if I am. But Garrett Woodlock is a young enough pitcher with upside. He's got a high strikeout rate, and that's one thing. Even peak Michael Walker back in the Cardinals days, back in the day, what it was him and Wainwright at the top of that rotation, even then, he wasn't necessarily lighting the world on fire with the k raid. So that's never been his game. So I like the pictures with the big strike.
Speaker 3: Back in the day when I was young. I'm not a kid anymore. It's a sit and wish I was a kid again.
Speaker 1: I love that song. It's a good song. I know, let's go to Matt.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I feel like you were waiting for me to drop them.
Speaker 2: If you did the first line in that song, we might get canceled. So Matt McLain Homard and drove in three runs.
Speaker 1: On Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: He is now up to a three twenty eight, three seventy nine, five sixteen slash, three bombs, two steals, thirteen stone bases. Twenty eight games, he'd have more than two steals.
Speaker 3: Though, I am very much about Matt McClain right now. You would think the steals would be up, but it is bonkered. We were talking about him last night, the three hit game. He's got like forty hits since he's been called up. The three twenty batting averages bonkers, an over ten percent barrel percentage. His XBA, even though it's forty points lower, it's still close to two ninety. He has been doing some crazy things and hitting two. It just makes him valuable the rest of the way through. And you know, I think he is in a twelve team league. He is a startable shortstop probably rest of season, even when he kind of comes back down a little bit. More so, I'm I'm very much all about Matt McClain right now, and he is again a piece of these words. What's offense, it's Ellie, and where's where's Christian? And kar I'm about to do the thing. I'm about to start doing the Maybe he's gonna get called up because I feel I feel it coming up inside of me of why is Christian? And did you know the Christian and Karnoshian strand?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 3: At least when I looked yesterday, he was tied for the most homer right in the minor leagues with around thirty less at bats and like the next guy, he's hitting over three hundred, one of the only ones. I believe. He's one of only two or three with fifteen homers in the miners to have an over three hundred batting average. He doesn't belong there anymore. He's cut his strikeout percentage. He don't belong there anymore.
Speaker 2: Nothing left for him to prove. He's in the Waiver Wire video which just dropped on the channel. If you haven't go check that out today. Look the vapors nos a mod. I remember having that single cassette of that song by the way back in the day. I think it dropped like right around the springtime. That was like that was a summer jam. If ever there was one, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: No, it's Nick on d I know I like bread there He's like, was I about to do the Batman appreacial.
Speaker 2: No rookie lookies today, although Welsh just basically did one for Christian and Carnossio's trand So let's talk about Nick Lodolo unlikely to return until early August. Apparently the MRI says he's got to stay in the walking boot. So that's not good. It's looking like kind of a lost season. So if you are looking for Nick Lodolo to help you out, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Hold your breath.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you that's mine, you can hold on in August and September, maybe you can, but I'm not really.
Speaker 1: Holding right now.
Speaker 3: No, I'm done with that. That's my Probably my biggest l of the trade videos was, I mean, the injury. I just didn't see the injury coming. I would find back on him being able to fix it. But yeah, it's a huge disaster. Though I would say maybe an nice little slick room to a little dude to take a look at for buying into the near future here for Dynasty leagues.
Speaker 2: Are you getting more Vini pas Quentino questions than anything else in your timeline?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the number one.
Speaker 2: So I keep telling everybody, Christian Walker, I keep telling everybody, you know, look at Ryan Nada and some of these guys right now in the waiver wire. But it really depends on what's out there waiver wire. Jose Abreu, now that you say it, that's that's where you go. I mean, you kick the tires on the Jose Abra see if you can pry him away, because he's definitely hurt somebody at this point. I mean, he's probably available. The trouble is what you know, what are you offering? Maybe Michael Walka, but Vinnie pas Quentino, Like I get it, I understand. You know, everyone's looking to try to fill those holes and stuff like that. But maybe Christian and Carnaccio strand to another bat. Add that guy now and hope in the next two weeks you get somebody like that coming up because he can then should come up and just Rake Clevenger is removed yesterday right by step soreness. That can't be good. Salvador Perez he had a hand contusion.
Speaker 1: He's day to day.
Speaker 2: Max Munsey grade two hamstring strains, so he's going on the eel and somehow Eloya Menez found.
Speaker 1: His way back to the field yesterday. Welsh this was great.
Speaker 2: This was you know, after a few days of waiting around, there you go, Elloja men is back on the field.
Speaker 1: I know we all just super excited about it.
Speaker 3: We were all just baited breath waiting to see what happened.
Speaker 1: I am salty about Eloya Menz.
Speaker 3: I can tell. Yeah, Eloy's been in your kra for.
Speaker 2: Because you know, I don't like when I support a player multiple years and and defend his honor and then he does where we're at here with him now, it has not been good.
Speaker 1: It's not been good. Don't like it.
Speaker 2: Alec Manoa, you gotta love this Welsh. So he is throwing a simulated game today in daned and Florida. He is gonna throw five innings in a quote controlled environment end quote, so no trigger warnings. It's going to be a safe space for him to throw. Could you imagine, like I mean, think about like Don Drysdale.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll get old far down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about those guys you know when they're smoking too packs of cigarettes.
Speaker 1: You know, a safe space. I love this.
Speaker 2: You know you go back and work at true value, Bodway, if you can't pitch in a big leagues kid, I.
Speaker 3: Love this woke idea of you're just like a man. All these kids are their participation trophies and they're and they're sitting in their controlled environments to pitching. What back of mind day that's like what you were turning in?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, do we really have to call it a controlled environment?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't really know what they're trying to like accomplish.
Speaker 1: It's a sim game against it's a.
Speaker 3: Baseball game that he's throwing in.
Speaker 1: But it's not a baseball game.
Speaker 2: He's throwing a simulated gay space. It's there's going to be you know, Enya playing and it's gonna they're gonna have Usually.
Speaker 3: How they do that if you actually want to know, because I've seen a whole bunch of these, what that is is they'll be like something you know what. Sometimes they do put the defenders out there, but they'll just be like the big net that's gonna be right behind the catcher. They'll have the big track man up and they'll just have like three batters continuously come up and then just keep hitting and working through that. And that's how they do. They don't have guys run the bases, and that's how they run that whole sim games are weird to watch.
Speaker 2: By the way, I like this, Matt Flood's basically saying, Alec Manoa, Manoa, chance of him ever being relevant again?
Speaker 1: How do you like that? That's a good one. Pretty good.
Speaker 2: Wonkey also asked me to raise my right hand. There you go, raise my right hand on the show.
Speaker 1: I know it looks.
Speaker 2: Opposite here in the camera, but uh, and I have to repeat after her. I won't go back to the alloy him and az Well in twenty twenty four preseason. I am making this commitment. I will stand by this. I'm a man of my word. I won't do it, but I can't wait to see the safe space results for him. That's gonna be great. Let's talk about three up and three down Jake Berger. You can't stop Jake Berger. Two more home runs, I'm dude. One of the best stories of twenty twenty three is gotta be Jake Berger. Can we just abs basking the glory the white side?
Speaker 3: He needs He needs a wad wide day. If anyone needs a wag No, he.
Speaker 2: Needs a Burger King Day. They need Jake Bergers or something like that. He needs if he needs his own thing. Maybe there's a wall on.
Speaker 3: Now, let's say maybe he could save Burger King. I don't know. I feel like maybe he's all five guys.
Speaker 1: I know what he should do.
Speaker 3: He should change his number to five and that can get a sponsorship with five guys and change that he's number five, Burger five. That would be the play.
Speaker 2: That's the play, Jake sponsorship five guys, Burger, five guys to get him in the place.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm I'm obsessed with Jake Berger. He is a underlying stat Darling. The batting average not the best two fifty, but he's got an X speak of seventy five, but ninety four percentile hard hit, so top six percent in the league. Ninety Actually, now it changed one hundred percentile barrel percentage. Barrel and hard hit is the two mixture of moments, looking for twenty one and a half barrel percentage with one of the hardest hit in the league. Strikeouts are a little bit up there. He's gonna strikeout.
Speaker 2: Guy, but man, when he hits, he's made contact. Man, ball's going a long way. Ranger Suarez seven, shoutout any seven case for him. No decision though against the Diamondbacks and Fernando Tatis Junior three for four with a dinger and a steal. Pretty good five nothing win for them over the Guardians, three down. Matt Olsen had a long day nine at bats, one hit, four strikeouts.
Speaker 1: Not a good day for metals. It's a long day.
Speaker 2: Jared kellnick over four to three k's. So that story is really tapering off here as we go. But Spencer Streyder Welsh, we gotta talk about this. This is another less than dominant outing. It's been a couple of them now. The one against the Mets wasn't great last week. Five innings, five earned, six k's. Are you any concerns here about Spencer Schrider or this is just a rough patch because it's getting enough.
Speaker 3: This was when we just did a breakdown on So the v low down is concerning. It's absolutely concerning. Fastball slider both down a little bit. I kind of wonder and I don't really have any information on it. There's a part of me that wonders, is he maybe taking a tiny bit off to be able to push the whole season. He wasn't a starter. No thing is like, he wasn't a full starter last year and he got his innings. He has to be counted on for a ton more innings this year. If there's something about the process of just taking a little bit off to maybe be able to maintain your body or injury worry, that's a speculative type of thing. I still think he's there. I was looking at the individual pitches and the I believe it's the hard hit percentage on the fastball is no different. It's still getting its whiffs. The slider is getting banged though it was twenty two percent last year up to forty percent this year, So that slider is just getting smacked, and he's putting it right in the bottom corner of the zone more it's sitting there, so I think guys are sitting to try to hit that one, and the homers are coming off of that fastball, so he's just got to flip the mix a little bit. I don't know if the via the villa is like the biggest concern thing we would have over all of anybody, and I'm giving him a little bit more of a pass. But if you watch the trade video this week, I'm buying on him. This last start wasn't the great purchase, but I think I may have even said maybe you want a wait to start two.
Speaker 1: Well start now. This is the window to buy.
Speaker 2: Also buy some prize packs. Sign up for Prize Picks, download the app, go to prize picks dot com. Use that promo code leading off. You gotta do it. And if you haven't done it by now, I don't know what you're waiting for. You get one hundred percent to posit a match up to one hundred bucks. Welsh pick some prizes today for the people.
Speaker 3: All right, I would love to pick some prizes. My prize picking today is gonna start with the show. Hey o, Tani hot dog thing, the taco hot dog that we discussed.
Speaker 1: It is available a dog. It's not a taco, it's a taco dog.
Speaker 3: Taco dog is available and it brings the strikeout signed to five and a half. So give me that. I will pair that with Christian Javier and Mackenzie Gore hits one and a half under through the first inning, both of those offenses against these pitchers. I like you, and I'm gonna go with Todz Bradley Fantasy score twenty nine and a half. So get your Taco hot dogs and flow them out because there's four or five different options. So it's a fun day. It's a fun day to get your taco hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Otani on seven strikeouts over Christian Javier a five strikeouts over josel two of a seven and a half hitter, fantasy score over. It's not a great betting day. I like the Chicago Cubs on the money line today. To Christian Javier really is what you're looking at. To me, Christian Javier five and a half k's over o Tani seven and a half over basically my prize picks. I'm just dragging into the betting Aaron Nola five and a half. That's an afternoon game. So if you want to bet that, bet that now that's five and a half. If you want to put all three together, you can do that and just kind of watch them unfold. And if you get Nola and that's going well, and then you get Houston or you know, we get Otani to get to that level or Javier to get to that DOULEA might even offer you a cash out and you can still make money on it. If you're watching tonight Live Welsh, what do you have on the betting side today?
Speaker 3: You know one thing you could do too, with your three strikeouts, like you were saying, you could put those in price picks, and you can actually do insurance, so if one doesn't cash, you can Can you do that on price pick on prize picks, Prize picks, Prize Picks. I actually like that, and also care about talking about Christian Javier because I talked about Christian Javier the other day and I got screamed at because I apparently jinxed him. So okay, there you go. Sometimes I do apparently I do price picks, Price picks, Price Picks. I also like the Chicago game that you talked about, but I'm gonna take the first five Marcus Stroman, I believe still leads the league and quality starts, so through the first five, that's his play. I'm gonna go up one run through the first five for the Cubs, and then I'm also gonna take the Minnesota Twins team total runs to the whole game at four and a half, both right around like even money.
Speaker 2: Okay, continuing on, Also, don't forget about our other wonderful sponsors. So Rare go play some so Rare MLB. Sign up today fantasypros dot Com slash collect It's free, it's fantasy. It's fun and you have your players that your players for the rest of the season. You own them like your own cards, but they're digitals or they're not going to take up place in your closets. And then you know, the next thing, you know, your grandmother throws them out. You say, why'd you throw out all those cards? They were worth something? No, no, no, so rare MLB.
Speaker 1: It is a good time.
Speaker 2: You can also join our league Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading off League and when you're looking at some of the DFS pieces today, Sunny Gray at ten point one, Javier again ten point three, Otani ten point seven, Nadiyevaldi if you want to go all the way to the top of the board, but it is tricky there because it's Evaldi and Otani. So maybe you just go and attack that game differently and you go look for the under in that game or if you can find a combined strikeout total over on that game. Atlanta, Houston, those are where you're looking for offense today. Also, Michael Harris and Jose Brady Is Welsh mentioned starting to get hot a bray you two point six, Michael Harris still two point five, but he's getting hot too.
Speaker 1: Austin Riley's my home run call for the day.
Speaker 2: If you want to make a home run call, go to Fantasypros dot com slash Chat, sign up for premium and make your calls today in the home run channel. Welsh, what do you have for the people who's going yard today?
Speaker 3: I also just want to point out I love the idea of like the old. Like in the past, it would be like Grandma throwing out a box. New age is going to be like Grandma. Watch your defrag my hard drive. I lost all my cards and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I drive was getting fau Where do you wind for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Try it over at the processing speed. It's so slow.
Speaker 2: It's one thing I hate it so when everyone's processing speed is hell cluttered.
Speaker 3: Get these on an SSD hard drive. Honey, this is ridiculous. My home run call for the day. I had to scroll down to it. Jose Ramirez, I'm gonna go with Hosey Ramirez. A lot of homers coming out of whoever the hell they're playing. I completely forgot. My brain has been mushed. But Jose Ramirez, I'm going for multiple There's a reason I really loved it. That's why I picked it, but I can't get whenever it was.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it was really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my brain has been fried. I've already I've already, I've already messed. Oh it was Ryan Weathers, Ryan Weathers awful lots of homers, Josa Ramirez.
Speaker 2: Please Okay, we'll be back again tomorrow to do it with a fun Friday episodes, So make sure you join us live here Fantasy Ros MLB. We're still not quite at fourteen K. We want to get to fourteen k by the end of the month. Subscribe today to the YouTube channel if you haven't already and clicked that notification's belt that goes check out the trade video, the Waiver Wire video, and come back tomorrow join us live on a fun Friday.
Speaker 1: That'll do it for us. The story of the game goes on for the wowsh Up Joey p. We'll see you next time, kids,