Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, heckma Harrison, and Newi Scruggs.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody is your favorite three amigo negros. Here it is the Players Lounes, brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. Come on in here we are at the Star, the headquarters of Dallas Cowboys and Presco Texas, the s WBC podcast Studios.
Speaker 5: Heckmaarrison is here in the building.
Speaker 4: Decided not to wear the Mavericka had since they got beat in the NBA Cup last night.
Speaker 6: Did ill watch the game? Now, of course you watched. Hey, I know you watch the game.
Speaker 5: I was just waiting on you to.
Speaker 6: So what do you think about this Maveris squad? Is this a good looking because I like the squad even though they lost last night.
Speaker 2: I like the squad. What do you I just wanted to what you think?
Speaker 5: I've told people that this is all about health.
Speaker 4: This is this This team is better than last year's NBA Finals team, but it's about health and as always, it's about matchups.
Speaker 5: Are you healthy at the end? What matchups do you get?
Speaker 4: Last year they were healthy and they got the right matchups and they matched up fund.
Speaker 5: This is this team is good enough to go back to the fund.
Speaker 6: Do you think that they're a player away as you approach your trade deadlines things like that that are coming, do you think that they are a trade away, a player away from making that.
Speaker 2: Talk about Jimmy but buckets.
Speaker 4: They said, Jimmy buckets. This is where I believe in Nico Harrison, the general manager, Jason Kidds coach to get together to say, okay, if we want Jimmy Butler, what do we want to do?
Speaker 5: But also.
Speaker 4: As it fit financially and everything else. I mean, you know, it's Miami give me away for reasons. Pat there a little bit. I hey, hey, how many times? How many times does pat Riley get snookling in the deep? Some folks out, I ain't trying to deal with Danny Ainge number one. Ain't nobody getting no more Danny Nobody by that time. Danny's number one. Pick fine, I traded you Philly, take take it. Take Markel, folks, take him. We'll sit right here three and take Jason Tatum. So Danny Ainge is calling me, I'm not called click. Who do you want?
Speaker 2: Dan? Great?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: I know I'm gonna go sign that guy with an extensions and then.
Speaker 4: Pat Royley tell me the last time you think pat Ridley got.
Speaker 2: Took it the deal spend a minute.
Speaker 4: So so if pat Ry do you want Jimmy, take Jimmy.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want Jimmy.
Speaker 6: I mean, look for what they need as far as a guy that could defend the perimeter and the post. I think Jimmy wouldn't be a bad idea. I mean, they've been needing to fire for a long time. They find that got there with Lively. I mean, there's a true five, you know, that's you got the guys that can shoot on the outside. Just defending last night, Man to do it from ok C was killing, Yes, sir, I mean, and and he doesn't to everybody, But that's the kind of defender you're gonna need. You're gonna need a Buckets Jimmy Buckets kind of defense when you get into those games like that are no series is. I don't think they have anybody that can stop those guys. And that's how they still end up getting beat.
Speaker 4: So here's always what are you giving back?
Speaker 2: True clay talk?
Speaker 6: Would you would you you're not trading?
Speaker 5: You're not You're not You're not doing that.
Speaker 4: You're not. No, they're not doing that.
Speaker 6: Well, look if you're not, if he's not gonna get snooker in the deal, then maybe he'll give up something. I mean, we may not have to give up as much as you think.
Speaker 4: That's that's just kind of thing, is just what are you gonna get back? But dude, I'm I'm just wearing hey, take take gone now for one year. Though you wouldn't put you wouldn't put.
Speaker 6: Jimmy on their first Well that's why mess is it? Are they one player away? They need, they need to defender. You see what they need? Are you saying this is the way that they are. You're good with the MAVs.
Speaker 4: Boy, I to sound like Stephen Jones. I likeh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I like my god, let's get the playoffs house.
Speaker 5: Like we like Trey Lance.
Speaker 2: We like Trey Lance.
Speaker 5: We know what Trey Lance could be.
Speaker 4: Trey Lance is going to remain in mothballs as they are now underdogs against the Carolina Panthers and shot it Karon and at Bank of America Stadium.
Speaker 2: I see today, man, the.
Speaker 4: Panthers are three point favorites this morning when I looked at it. The Panthers, by the way, just go to say this. The last five games November three, they beat the Saints twenty three twenty two.
Speaker 5: Then the coach got found.
Speaker 4: After that, they showed they weren't a fluke because they went and faced the Giants and beat them twenty to seventeen. To show that they still weren't fluky, they went up against Kansas City at home and they lost thirty to twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Gave Kansas all they wanted, all they wanted.
Speaker 4: Then you took on Tampa Bay on December first, lost in overtime twenty six, twenty three. And then they lost last week twenty two to sixteen. The fielder passed and my boy, yet, my boy couldn't handle it.
Speaker 2: Get had the best interview in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, so you know why you bull driving, You know, Bryce young bitch for Andy dahk Andy dog gets hurt right comes back and roll Tied is roll Tide has redeemed himself and right now he's playing better than your man down in Houston.
Speaker 6: Not only him, the guy in the backfield that they gave an extension to Tuba Tuba he.
Speaker 4: Doing work ovot.
Speaker 2: Yeah he chose side of that. But you know, I get it. But that's where you're from.
Speaker 6: But they gave that Philly front all they wanted, and Philly got a nice you know front, seven linebackers, defensive line.
Speaker 2: They gave them all they wanted. Hubert was working.
Speaker 6: The text was the text was crazy. The text was crazy. It was crazy because I mean we're sitting there looking at it, and and and for obviously reasons. When you're looking at the Carolina You're like, damn they can run the ball, Damn they very efficient, Damn bright shown looked pretty good, Damn good.
Speaker 2: That defense don't look half bad. They don't. Man, it's.
Speaker 6: It doesn't look as man, this ain't a give me. I think we always back the sheet of integrity. I'm sure the sheet of integrity has w's.
Speaker 5: Everybody had Caroline and taking a loss.
Speaker 4: Okay, everybody taking and and now now I mean I dare say the stadium will be full. Sure it was the Chiefs game. Last time they played at home and they lost it. But this time out, man, people gonna show. Give them twenty dollars tickets. You know, you know when the Cowboys come to town already they come to town before. You know, when you first got the season tickets out there and you're selling me by the individual, it already gets sold out because it's the Cowboys. Plenty of Cowboy fans live in North Carolina. I know because I lived out there. So and now that they are competitive, well, okay, get a game, right right, you know, come on back so so they'll have that. But and look, man, the fact that Vegas, Okay, these people make money for a reason. They're saying, you take the Panthers.
Speaker 2: M m is.
Speaker 4: It is it?
Speaker 6: And you know what, how the mighty have fallen? You know how the mighty have fallen. It's not like I mean, three months ago, I wouldn't. You wouldn't be looking at me like that you were coming to it. You wouldn't be coming to me like this. You we would be talking about my team like this, man, three point dogs in Carolina, I mean, and really, and you start off everything talking about how close they came in games, valiant losses.
Speaker 2: I ain't had a moral victory all year, okay, not one.
Speaker 4: We're supposed to could add well, last week the Panther You know how you want to compare yourself to the Panthers. No, they have no victory.
Speaker 2: No I'm not, No, I'm not. I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I don't matter fact, I don't want to even be in the same room with the Panthers as it relates to the season that I believe they're having versus the one we're having. But here we sit. The Cowboys are underdogs going into Carolina, and I can't believe it. I'm disgusted by it.
Speaker 4: So you think about Carolina. Last week, Carolina twenty two sixteen to Philly, lost with the ball, had an opportunity have won. Okay, remember what the Cowboys gives Phi Philadelphia this year, thirty four to six.
Speaker 6: Sitting the starters in the fourth, twelve minutes left, they sitting starters.
Speaker 2: It could have been a forty five. For being real.
Speaker 5: Time, man, we're gonna take the foot off the game.
Speaker 4: So so you know, I mean more, I'm just saying, man, I'm just saying. You know, I mean you were talking Cooper rush A by the the throws last on Monday Night. It was bad.
Speaker 2: It was bad. It was it was horrible.
Speaker 5: Now it's gonna get better.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 6: He showed up and had his worst outing, one of his worst, right I suspect against a horrible defense, one of the worst, one of.
Speaker 2: The worst in the NFL.
Speaker 6: He missed open throws nothing I mean, and we look at his time proof and consistency over his career in Dallas. He hadn't had many games where we came out and said, damn cool, like you've questioned this his his not his arm talent, just his arm strength, but just accuracy. Yeah you usually, yeah, usually spotted because all you're gonna do is West Coast, go short, dinky dunkin, get it down the field. He'll take a shot here and there. But he was missing on everything and he needs some help to Like, you got these a little bit of help. You you got CD Lamb out there. But what the rest of these cat has been doing, you know to Cooks third Kelsey shoot, Like these dudes out here ain't the only person that's really giving him some assistance offensively outside of city Lamb is the Ricoco these past couple of games, but going over a hundred had a buck threty something last week.
Speaker 5: But you got CD in the baby you.
Speaker 2: Gotta have du They like glue.
Speaker 5: They just attached cats is just attached to He's got no separation.
Speaker 6: So mingo, don't break Manko up, and he's going back revenge game.
Speaker 4: Mingo, revenge game.
Speaker 2: Might get six targets out there, he might do his thing.
Speaker 6: But now you need you need, you need help from someone else, especially with CD being hurt. I go back to something you always talk about, guys putting it on tape, you know, for whatever the next move is gonna be, who's gonna be that person to emerge? We've already and I don't want to just classify Tober as you know whatever, third or fourth guy. He still has plenty of season left to prove himself. But man, it's it's every time you give him the opportunity, him not showing up from consistently. We could go back to the Pittsburgh game where he had some catches where you're like, you know what this might be, might be, and then every time we come right.
Speaker 5: Back to it's like, damn, we right back here.
Speaker 4: Can disappear from about four or five games after that.
Speaker 2: That's that's the heartbreaking part.
Speaker 4: So now that you know what he is, it's easy ause you going to twenty twenty five. You put him in that third receiver type round. He could be, could be a three. You know, you need to go get it too, got them and whatever Mingo is supposed to be.
Speaker 5: I guess he and Mingo go battle for the three.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mingo just a little lost out there, you know.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, how hard is it for a guy to come in the middle of the season and I don't know how familiar the offenses are, you know, but again, come in middle of the season. I don't know how much success you expect for the guy to have his plays in the book? Maybe how many plays up to this point?
Speaker 5: Think about this.
Speaker 4: Carolina told Deontay John go to Mingo, go and they've been playing better football and they're now a three point favorite against the Captains?
Speaker 2: Is ever really so?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not a good look.
Speaker 6: It's not a good look, and it's not one of those I think at certain points in the season, especially just talking about Carolina, they look like that team that was destined for like a one win season. This is the one in sixteen team. They were bringing Andy Dalton into the fold. And then when that didn't work out. All of a sudden, Bryce brightscho comes back with a little bit of juice, and it's like, oh we got something in Bryce Young. But before he was classified.
Speaker 2: Lit almost on it.
Speaker 6: You see what I'm saying, what's the ga as older that with first round and then they got rid of him from Calamary Josh.
Speaker 2: Would have Josh with Josh. You know, come on, man, it's it's but now.
Speaker 4: I mean, you gave up kind of pick, you gave up those kind of picture, you gave up, you gave up that kind of capital. But he came out of it. He did came out of it. Man, climbed out, climbed out. He did maybe trade maybe trade place Sunday he should maybe maybe he should.
Speaker 6: I think have a package for him. I mean, look, you should come on, guys. You don't you don't think of this package? Man, You don't think there should be a last package in the Even Pittsburgh finds a way to get fields involved in the office.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, mother be laughing at it, but it's true.
Speaker 6: Other teams will finding ways to get their other optional quarterback involved.
Speaker 4: Why can't we Panthers get up? They might go ahead, they got off the plane.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that happened where it's the last time.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is this It can't look it could go. This thing could go anyway. Church you've been on. This could go any kind of way. I mean the fact that Vegas says Carolina boy three man, this tells me in the danger zone. Now, this might be the last This might be the last chance on Big Mic.
Speaker 6: It might be the last chance, Big Mike gap man, because you going to this game, you take an L to Carolina.
Speaker 2: I mean that that might put the so it.
Speaker 5: Have no boy, Dennis Allen in New Orleans. So Carolina you need your card.
Speaker 2: Well in your future. Never damn Dennis Allen.
Speaker 6: I'm pulling with Dennis Allen left field boll I thought he was going to see the Super Bowl raid on Arlington. We got the boprint. He went to Carolina with the Carolina go that WW did you get that?
Speaker 4: Carolyn won there? Yeah, and Caroline went to the Dome and one then they yeah, hey, man, look with Belichick now taking the North Carolina job.
Speaker 6: You know yeah, belly out man, that's crazy, is it?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you why it's not.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I'll tell you Why that's crazy we come back.
Speaker 4: Why Bill Belichick coaching at the University of North Carolina is not crazy with heck ma Harrison Ferry Church, former Cowboys safety, I'm knew we struggs. This is a player's not patches by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 9: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. But lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust Blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 10: Prescott Kitts it slides for the first down.
Speaker 9: Invest like your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 10: Perfpick throw my goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 9: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping that you Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy witball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 5: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan.
Speaker 3: Of the Year, Go Cowboys to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 6: The most electri find event of the holiday season is here. Cowboys Christmas Extravaganza powered by Reliant is back at the Star in Frisco. Join us every Friday and Saturday night from November twenty second through December twenty first for the spectacular holiday show with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Rhythm in Blue, Rowley, Santa Claus, and surprise tree lighting appearances from your favorite Cowboy heroes. Best of all, the show is free. For details, visit the Star District dot com. Don't miss out on the holiday magic and you may see Barry Church same night.
Speaker 2: It is free. Yeah, free, I'm free. It's free.
Speaker 4: Now you're the Players Lounge. Thank you Heck Maherrison for the Reeberry Church and see new he scrugs.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So reports are Bill Belichick is finalizing a contract to be the next head coach at the University of North Carolina. So Bill came in there and it's reported that Bill had a four hundred page manifesto give Carolina football. Pete Carroll did that similar thing at the USC. Here's why I say it makes sense for one simple reason. What's the most important thing in your life?
Speaker 5: Bill got it that when he goes, his son becomes coach.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 5: No NFL team is gonna do that. No NFL team.
Speaker 4: But that was in the if you have to when I'm done. That's the initial thing with the language, Hey man coaching. Wait, and they were like, cool, bro, if you if you can get your child. I mean, look at Lebron, you get your child a job. Lebron took less. I'll take less money. But don't Carolina.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do this with Bill Son.
Speaker 5: Did you not see them get rolled up?
Speaker 4: No you didn't. James Madison through seventy on Carolina this year. Last thing, you know, last game n C State got planting flags and they get get lost, the game getting flagged planet. It's embarrassing hard at Dusty Roads, hard times. Okay, it's hard time North Carolina.
Speaker 2: But they be cleaning them. Jordan brand nied a type of couple of ways, right, Bill gonna look good at Bill gonna be there for what like.
Speaker 6: Two years years, I don't I don't know how three semesters and then my guy gonna come take over.
Speaker 4: Steven.
Speaker 2: Baby, it's the old Steve Belichick.
Speaker 4: I'm young. I have to remember we used to interview young Stevie when.
Speaker 5: That's great who and he was a child in Cleveland.
Speaker 6: I don't understand it. I do, I know, and you explained it so eloquently.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: You could set up young heck, I was set him up mult time.
Speaker 6: Get it from North Carolina standpoint, though, I get it from Bill's.
Speaker 2: Holding up your kid. I get all that. But my angle, my angle is completely different. My angle is different.
Speaker 6: And what I'm saying is I'm looking at Bill and the success that he had has had in New England, the Super Bowls, the defenses, everything that he's done, and for the NFL not to be, for him not to have a home in the NFL. With all the coaching jobs that are about to open, I don't know, off the top of the dome, six this year. May have six coaching changes this year and not one and not one for Bill Belichick.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what is the thing that's going against Bill Belichick right now.
Speaker 5: What people are saying because age seventies, not so much as it.
Speaker 4: They're saying, you don't want Bill running the whole operation to GM. Okay, So, buddy, my bear fans, oh man, you know here we getting Notre Dame coach I said. He didn't get Notre Dame coach, I said, and he's baarfan said, you got a GM, you got the president, and you got the ownership, said Marcus Freeman. Is Notre Dame doingever he wants. Bill Belichick has will have more control in North Carolina than if he tries to come back in the NFL.
Speaker 5: Okay, he wanted to take the cowboy job.
Speaker 4: Who's GM? You know, you know we know so heck my point there is and you know saving's this boy because they were on the staffage in Cleveland together. Saban didn't want to pay nobody. Bill Belichick's been dealing with salaries.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So aside from from obvious age, being out of touch generationally with players, like when you look at a guy like Bill Belichick and what he's done in his career, it seems like to me a step down from doing it at this level to stepping down to the college level in a game that he's already that the game is passing him by with certain style of players. You can't dog cust players the way that you used to. And you damn if you don't have n I L money to come into the living rooms of these parents. They're not gonna send their kids to North Carolina because you, Bill Belichick, weren't gonna make three million dollars somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Bill can't relate to young people.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, that's what I'm saying. Yes, yes, yes he did. And I walked and I walked right into it.
Speaker 4: Seen a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh that, come on?
Speaker 5: Come on, like justin Timberlake.
Speaker 2: What fine.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to touch that. What I'm not gonna do is touch that.
Speaker 11: But Sorority Rogue and all the girls at the games like Rick Fox, Come okay, come on, ladies, I get you ice cream man, Carolina Football, Pet Pablo the game.
Speaker 4: Off Carolina. Bill Belichick has already been dealing his salary, so hes gonna be over.
Speaker 2: There doing that.
Speaker 4: He'll deal South. But you have I truly believe there are jobs where you can have more juice doing whatever you want. I was talking to Jacque Taylor about the whole Deon thing, and he said, one reason why Dion likes Coloradi said, the A d gives him whatever he wants and they leave him alone. You come here with the Cowboy, You're not gonna get left alone. Bill Belichick is to North Carolina, bubba kind ofhand. Will leave hi alone. Go let him do what he does, and he'll recruit the kind of guys he wants to recruit.
Speaker 5: But oh, by the way, guess what if you want to play in the league.
Speaker 4: This is I got the formula and dude, it's right now North Carolina. While Mac Brown could recruit, they have a problem with details these dudey you took it.
Speaker 5: You think the Cowboys special team's bad?
Speaker 4: I mean Carolina got issues, bro, They can't do little I talked to Jesse how they can't do little things. Bill Belichick will have them tightened. Look at Bill O'Brien right now. He's making Boston College competitive. They're in a ball game this year.
Speaker 6: For now and until you see that portal start jumping. That portal has changed everything. Maybe maybe Bill Belichick would have been it'll been perfect for him twenty years ago when kids couldn't get into portal, and you weren't paying.
Speaker 2: Them to play. It's completely different now.
Speaker 6: And eighteen year olds are so temperamental all of that stuff I can get you into.
Speaker 2: They believe they can get themselves to the league.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, most of them, they don't even remember when he had when he was playing the Super Bowls.
Speaker 4: They know Tom Brady didn't know. You got a twenty four year old man he pulling. Man, Man, I bet you an O I E Bowl. That man gonna win ten games in Carolina.
Speaker 6: Ten games this year a CC get that's.
Speaker 4: When you jumped from the American went up in there and ran through the whole league. Yeah, undefeated through the whole league.
Speaker 2: See, yeah, they'll get in there. Man.
Speaker 5: No, plus Bill Belichick out the RL.
Speaker 4: He already went down there this year, you know, just scouting around talking to people. Bill Belichick is surveying this thing. Man.
Speaker 2: Recruiting.
Speaker 6: Recruiting, Yeah, that's what you better be able to recruit.
Speaker 2: You better have the.
Speaker 6: Energy to recruiting, you know, over there. To be on the streets, you gotta be dropping in on helicopters on four star high.
Speaker 2: School game with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ready, how much bridge you got? Yeah, come on, that's all they want to know.
Speaker 2: That's it. How much money you're giving me? Clemson gonna get Clemson.
Speaker 4: They'll they'll have to decide what kind of coach is he gonna be? Is he gonna be the coach where we bring him to you? You know, Deanna, ain't I don't know shoppers are doing that. They come to them. But you're gonna be that kind of guy? Or are you gonna be the guy that gets out there in the living rooms where not?
Speaker 5: Plus a lot of times.
Speaker 4: These days, and I was talking to Jesse Holly, who's was teammates with Sean May on the on the Carolina two thousand and five basketball team. He said, Man, a lot of times Sean May is selling their right now. Man, a lot of these players, once you make contact with him, they send you to the agent, They send you to somebody and go talk to so and so and such and such. Here's what we got. He's a folder. It's got available team. It ain't gonna be hard. It ain't gonna be hard. Plus, you're North Carolina on the scale of thing, You're not gonna compete with certain schools, certain schools Ohio State gonna come with a bigger bag. So you find a player's built what a Bill do very well, here's our slot. This is the kind of player that we can figure out.
Speaker 2: He goes from a pool that's so big to a pool that's this big.
Speaker 6: It's a bigger pool of players, and in and all fairness to him, I'm not wishing him know that he doesn't have success.
Speaker 2: I hope that he does.
Speaker 6: I just feel like there's a huge disconnect between him and the generation that he's going to be recruiting. I think the pro game is more his style. When you talk about a guy like d On I think de Young cuts cuts all of that in half. Because his sons and people that are close to him are already on social media. Colorado is already a polarizing program because of the young He don't have to be in your living room.
Speaker 2: He's in your face every day when you get on this phone, when you do anything, you're seeing Colorado. Nobody's gonna be looking for that.
Speaker 6: With North Carolina, Bill Belichick is not gonna be on Twitter every day, give it telnemonials.
Speaker 2: He's gonna come on now.
Speaker 4: That young girlfriend. He might stop the life pappak, get out the real quick and do to dance.
Speaker 2: Kids challenge Bill.
Speaker 5: We need to not hear that the best house real quick.
Speaker 2: Bill three sixty cameras can't see.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, you've already seen Bill on TV this year. He's surprised you on TV. He's surprised.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Cast on dude a round.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to tell you, man, and I I was skeptical when I worked in Cleveland, but they all all and this is Cleveland. They all used to tell me this dude is funny. Behind the scenes, guy got a sense of humor. You know, you know who was going to do. Who cut for him strong? Two people cut for him real strong. When I was in Cleveland, Jim Brown and Andre Rice didn't get it. This this man, this man. I'm just trying to this man. Is I bet you I saw you.
Speaker 2: Rise.
Speaker 4: I'm I went out to Cleveland.
Speaker 5: When I was in Cleveland, man, it was like Bill is down.
Speaker 4: Bill is down.
Speaker 2: They're like Billy here.
Speaker 4: Call him Audrey Dray. He called him Dray like Dray that's it.
Speaker 12: T hit him up, Tray this before the house, I want to take that man did show us some comfort.
Speaker 5: When the house burned down.
Speaker 2: Unked him up.
Speaker 11: You all stopped selling small time table.
Speaker 2: Jim. He ain't gonna be out there like he was really about to pop somebody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Brown, it's back with Jim Brown still Jim Brown.
Speaker 2: Drew Ski or something.
Speaker 4: He wasn't even born board back then.
Speaker 6: I didn't even get on the paint room boom. You know now here them wan there.
Speaker 5: You know I can hit him on the solry houses. Bill, let's go see the death.
Speaker 4: You don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 5: Let me help you out.
Speaker 12: You're gonna see some a K's Bill by night. Bill, come to the step show. Bill, shimmy Bill. Can't just shimmy Bill. Man gonna have midnight Man the Jordan you know, Jordan gonna come to practice.
Speaker 4: One't tell you that about it. Turns out you're gonna be like Harball was, Who's better? I got it?
Speaker 5: Nobody telling you man.
Speaker 2: You shot Bill at the steps shot.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I'm gonna write it down here in the book.
Speaker 2: Go to the Book of.
Speaker 4: Good Good ten wins in two years. Tell you, man, that man gonna be in the place. Man, I ain't gonna say playoffs get closed.
Speaker 2: You stopped yourself.
Speaker 4: You want to cut.
Speaker 6: Gonna be on a cussa Colorado who they got on the sideline. Let me be hav a t everybody. That's why I said, it's a sobo lot of.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, unfortunately Jim can't make it.
Speaker 7: She was.
Speaker 4: With this guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, stop man, you do this. You know man.
Speaker 4: Trying to.
Speaker 2: We drank. You want to drink? You make I drank?
Speaker 4: You make it, you drank grunk.
Speaker 2: Julian Edelman, Layers man play we tried.
Speaker 4: Players, man.
Speaker 6: I tell you, Willie Beginness, you know you got you know what I'm saying, will Rannie Harrison.
Speaker 4: There's people. Bill got a list all your rings, Kingsbury, he'll gonna be with Drake, got a really big team, really ring man.
Speaker 6: Look, meanwhile, is bringing it? What's my guy? Travis uh the musician.
Speaker 2: Travis Scott.
Speaker 4: Travis Scotty, Sorry that soul too. And he was, of course in the West Side. I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: It's a whole other world. I don't know why he does, why he's doing this.
Speaker 4: If Joe Paul could recruit Bill can recruit Joe pa Joe, don't think Joe Paul, you think.
Speaker 2: Joe part he always show.
Speaker 4: Paul Boy asked, what did Joe Pau coming on? Did Joe pop all, you gotta come back stuck. We got we got thirty thousand for you. You want to know, Joe Paul went out here recruiting by Bobby, by recruiting nobody.
Speaker 6: Jo Paul was leaving bags on the porch driving away. What you're talking about, I'll tell you. Bill gonna be the.
Speaker 4: Fu We got about thirty thousand, run the East, Carolina, thirty grand for you, said Bobby Bounty. Ro guys here.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take a break.
Speaker 2: I hope he does well. Man, trust man bugget.
Speaker 4: Put a dollar on it, Bill, Bill got Bill got five on it.
Speaker 2: Bill. That's good.
Speaker 5: A right strangle. J Cole gonna be up there to.
Speaker 2: J Cole, pd.
Speaker 6: Pablo, nobody, no world Populo except man Bill gonna be.
Speaker 5: The cold fans spend it like the helicopter.
Speaker 6: Carolina Jordan, I'm Jordan's just got it by I'm gutted by Lords Taylor Chin l T the real l T Real.
Speaker 5: L T's right Lt. Carolina, Baby, We're back right after this the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, Danny m craig, here for some king.
Speaker 7: You know, every great workout deserves a great reward, So treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut and top with the chocolate, hazel nut or honey drizzle with two new flavors. It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track. Scoop up new coconuts smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 13: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates.
Speaker 2: But with that Texas heat.
Speaker 13: It's crucial to keep my beer hand cramping cold. That's where Yeti's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed Yettie Cowboys gear is now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on yettie dot com. Check it out today. Yetti Official cooler and drinkwaar of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 14: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, bost team up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Arriving just in time for the start of the season, the distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash hugo Boss, Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores hashtag beer Own Boss.
Speaker 10: Raising Canes presents the other rules of football. Rule one, any broadcast without the express edition of cook to order Cane's chicken fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve no crinkled cut fries, texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Canes when it comes to winning game day. Canes rules Raising Canes Chicken Fingers one love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 3: To the players.
Speaker 6: Loud Digs capture frameworthy family holiday photo with Senna at the Star, presented by Monument Realty. Senna will be spreading holiday cheer at this Cowboys themed cottage in the Star District from November twenty second through December twenty fourth. For more information and to to and to visit, head to the Star District dot com slash center.
Speaker 5: Check up on these Belichick updates. Make sure it's done.
Speaker 4: Cowboy fan who wanted to builds not happening it and go ahead, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 6: Ain't no way in the media professional, what's that like when you get to a certain point, like the what is the highest point? Was sports shorelest like for you, like if you go to what level? If you're on the national what's what's the level the highest level you.
Speaker 2: Can go to?
Speaker 4: I mean national?
Speaker 2: Really is national?
Speaker 4: National?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: So you go from a national guy to Turle Texas, you know what I mean something like that. I mean, that's a shot. That's you know, that's for real. I mean that's and I love Turtle. Ain't nothing wrong with the Jamie Fox j Yeah, his Netflix special is really good, by the way, But I'm just saying, man, that's that's a that's a large fall down for a guy that's done as much as he here that's that's my own. I don't mean nothing else by it besides that.
Speaker 4: And so when I come back into this, it's changed. You're paying guys now it's professional because it's professional football at a different level.
Speaker 5: So you've got that aspect of it.
Speaker 4: And I still contend there are certain college jobs, in my opinion, that are better than NFL.
Speaker 5: Jobs, okay, because you get to run the whole thing.
Speaker 4: The Bears job. I got to deal with the mc caskeys, then I got the president, Kevin Warren. Then I got the GM Ryan Poles. Then I'm coaching over North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Bill here at Colorado, Dion is there.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 5: They're leaving you alone. They're happy you're there.
Speaker 4: Marcus Freeman, when I heard that Marcus Freeman to the Bears, I laughed, I'm like, Marcus Freeman got a better job in Notre Dame. I said. The job that's better for Marcus Freeman than Notre Dame is his album Mouta, Ohio State. I said, you should be more worried about that one coming to Fruition anything. But Bill's going to go there and he going to bring his son, and his son is in line.
Speaker 6: So when you make that statement about some college jobs being better than professional, you're talking about from a stress standpoint, not I mean, it's only thirty two of those jobs. So I mean that's what makes being a head coach in the NFL elite.
Speaker 2: It's only thirty two of them.
Speaker 4: But there's only okay, there's less than thirty two good jobs in college. I mean, you're talk about good jobs now, Belichick. Now, North Carolina is not a blue blood in football. But you get to go do what you want to do. You don't got Jonathan Kraft and Bob to worry about there. You don't have that. You don't have what he would through it Atlanta where the GM Terry funk No didn't want you, and you got to go deal with Arthur. You're doing your own thing at North Carolina. And with all due respect, mac Brown's the best coach that they've had in the last sixty years.
Speaker 5: And what did mac Brown win? He never won the conference?
Speaker 4: You know, last time they won a conference nineteen eighty before Reagan got an office. Guys, Reagan didn't get in office until nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, it was.
Speaker 4: When they hired Shasheski duke Man. Yes, so you going to a place, man, you you you fool around? And when did they might build your star? Go stand Duke has won the ACC more times than North Carolina has. That's okay, so this man is gonna come here. Plus, I mean this is this. This is also what makes it a really kind of good job versus let's say the pressure of Ryan days at Ohio State it's basketball school. Yeah, man, they they really are worried. Bill don't have feelings her a little bit when you go find out, man, they're more worried about your basketball season. But it's a good job. Plus, Plus, some of these college coaches are making better money. You know, Dabbosweeny mixed double. What Mike McCarthy does this this, I can see how this happened. I can see why it happened. And I get to set up my child. Yeah, now you know you bring your twenty four year old girlfriend. Now you're in Chapel Hill, good college town.
Speaker 2: She happy, it's twenty five eight. It's tweet. I mean, the job don't stop. It won't stop.
Speaker 6: And if he thought he was busy before, with all the responsibilities have had in the NFL, there's no break for those guys. They have to be on the recruiting camps things like that. I mean, he's gonna always have to be visible in order to gap success at North Carolina.
Speaker 4: He spent this whole off time around going to these college catch plus you got you got Nick. You got Nick who could run a camp?
Speaker 5: Nick who can do it? I mean, he's got this man.
Speaker 4: This man is not jumping into something that he doesn't know what he's getting into. I firmly believe this man knows what he's doing. This man gonna be good. Now worry about it.
Speaker 2: That's just wild. It's wild to me.
Speaker 6: The only it's wild to me that the NFL didn't knock on his door harder. And if whatever's passed him by whatever, the words coming out of the locker room in New England were damning enough for him not to get an opportunity in the NFL.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Owners are dumb. Jim Harbaugh has spent the last two years trying to get back in the league. He got in this year, but last year anyone Carolina never talked to him, had two shots. The Panthers bro on the gym for what he wanted, the brainer job. Nah, we're gonna go with Antonio Pierce one of the Bears job. No, no, no, we're good with ebra flues. That's what the McCaskey said, We're good with flues.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This league is filled with owners that it ain't real smart man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hackett.
Speaker 5: Remember we got that job at Denver.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was ugly.
Speaker 5: Guy got a job and wasn't calling plays.
Speaker 6: But I mean he's not the only one though, He's not the only one to get those opportunities. Not that I don't and I don't agree with you about ownership, but still there's a guy like Harbor that goes off to college and then has major success. He won a national championship, and let's not act like they were not rumors in speculation that he was going to return to the NFL before that, and he said, oh, I'm good, So at least he had options. This is a guy that's been saying I want to I want back in the NFL, and the NFL said no.
Speaker 4: After all that win, remember what to remember what before they Minnesota interviewed Harbor and now were good, We're gonna get a job to Kevin O'Connell. I mean they he was trying home boy, knew the NCAAA was after him, he knew it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Pete Carroll played in my bus.
Speaker 2: We were cheating.
Speaker 4: Oh, they didn't caught the guy who was filming people beforehand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you think about now, it seems so simple. Oh my gosh, why did you hire Harbor truckload of people teams? He played for Raiders and Bear Nah we good. So owners are not owners, they're not the brightest both. I mean, ownership gave Adam it was the dude, Adam Gate will do two jobs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I can't, I can't speak to that, but you're right. I mean, that's this is the situation for Bill again. He take that North Carolina job. I'm a part of me is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Oh man, damn Bill.
Speaker 4: Bill will have okay, a little bit like Belichick has more juice and more control. He'll have it at North Carolina than if he did coach the Carolina panthees thet crazy on a wife and there players she like in the draft. I mean, come on, man, Yeah, some of these NFL jobs. You say, it's only thirty two, but how many of them are good? How many of them are good? Versus? Hey, man, I get to do what I want to do. I mean, while Pete Carroll went to Seattle and he got to run it. I mean, dude, was it usc controlling things?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: So if you get into one of those good spots like dionna Colorado, I mean, as long as Colorado can keep giving it more bag, which they need to do, Dion's in a good spot.
Speaker 2: And is it?
Speaker 6: I mean just guessing on guys that. Do you not believe that Dion would be a better college I mean, excuse me, pro coach than the college coach.
Speaker 2: No, No, because.
Speaker 4: Dion himself except I don't want to deal with these as Really, I don't want to deal with it. And he likes working with young men the same way Nick Saban, I like working with these younger players.
Speaker 2: I like this being a mentor. It seems that he likes to develop these young man.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's the coaching to me is it's the been there, done that aspect of it that makes Al Harris even more attractive as as a coach. You know he's been in those situations you have. You have the film that says like I've seen this guy do this. You know who else better to give you that advice to show you how to be a winner. And he's won everywhere he's gone. So that's what that's what makes it a difference to me. And I understand what you're saying. I mean, I've seen Deng with the Truth Team, with the Pee Wee League guys, raising lam all the way up to be in the first Trinity here as a high school coach and moving up to where Jackson State to all the way to Colorado.
Speaker 2: He's been successful everywhere he's gone.
Speaker 5: And I go back to this thing too, I say it again.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dion has more juice and more control of Colorado if he takes than if he takes the Bears job or if the Giants job opens up. You know, I mean he's got I mean, this dude is Colorado. What you want, man to what you want? I mean, it's a good gig.
Speaker 5: And you know, hey, man, stay off the fourth floor. Leave Prime alone.
Speaker 6: That's what they got, I mean, because they ain't want nothing. They better not be messing with Prime. I mean, leaving them alone. You see the lead dumb.
Speaker 4: Say Prime in Colorado? Can you see it says Bears and.
Speaker 2: Prime on it.
Speaker 4: It ain't gonna do that, do that they would do. So you play it right like Nick Saban did.
Speaker 2: He played it right.
Speaker 5: Where they're giving you everything you want, You're all good.
Speaker 4: You get the right college job, and you get the right atmosphere where you can do what you want to do. And no, by the way, I can give my son a multimillion. I can give my son a job making, and I consider around and give them.
Speaker 5: A job afterwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Kelvin Sampson down in Houston. Kelvin's got lined up that his son can take over. Nobody go touch Kelvin. He ain't leaving Houston.
Speaker 5: And his name is he coached in the pros and NBA.
Speaker 4: People sniffed. I got this good right here. I'm doing what I want in Houston till and Fertita's on. He got me taken care of. And when I'm done, my kid takes over. That ain't That's a good little imagine. If you could set up your son and your son, if you could set him up, But what would you do.
Speaker 2: I get it from Bill class.
Speaker 4: Hill sitting out there. He just went, my class could set it up for clams was setting up too.
Speaker 2: That's powerful man.
Speaker 6: Bet On Bill, guys, bet On Bill.
Speaker 4: And the NFL saying bet on Carolina this weekend at minus three.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well we've got hard times around here. Top of Trey Lance, Packaging Tap, Maharrison, Burry, Church of New he Scrugs, Media mashed come up with clans Hell and others at three o'clock Central time right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club