Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's Ryan seacresting Tanya.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Get the back room here. Hey, MICHAELA. Did you end up going out with that guy from yesterday we were talking about?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 2: Ryan, Okay, thank you?
Speaker 4: But did you text him?
Speaker 5: I don't think I should text him first. That was the last one to text. So it's his turn. It's his move.
Speaker 2: How are we going to go out with him again? If he doesn't text again, well.
Speaker 5: The thing is he'll ask me and then nothing happens. So I mean, I guess I can reach out and see.
Speaker 2: Could you read us the last text? Yes, let's see join text reading following up on the drama.
Speaker 6: Like other people's relationships, sometimes it's just.
Speaker 1: I love it so much.
Speaker 5: So he asked if I was going out this past weekend, and I answered, and I told him what I was doing. So I said, do you know where you're going? I'm going to be in this area for a bit, but down to hang And he never answered, what was this area?
Speaker 2: We're going to be in the same zip code. Maybe we could cross paths.
Speaker 5: I do, well, I further, but I was down to drive to him.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was by the water. But I say, I never really, I just stay in the valley a lot.
Speaker 2: So remember my guidance was, this is a convenience store shopper kind of guy. But if you want to go out with him, go for it. And if you think that's bad advice, it probably is.
Speaker 1: Well I think if it's like this, then keep it like this. Then you be convenient with him too.
Speaker 2: You know, so she doesn't need to do anything.
Speaker 1: Then well it's like, treat it like this, and then eventually if you guys, you know, hook up when you're drunk, like fine, Dad.
Speaker 2: She's trying to find somebody to hang out with that she likes.
Speaker 4: No, she's trying to create motion, to create more motion, like.
Speaker 6: Maybe this guy isn't the guy, but this guy's going to create the motion.
Speaker 2: Exactly for sure, this guy's not. Oh now with dawns on me, what you mean? Yes, just by getting out into circulation, it creates heat and momentum.
Speaker 4: She's gonna give off. She's gonna give.
Speaker 2: Off vibes of hey, I got I got motion, got it. He's like the the bait on the fishing pole on my tongue. Yes, I mean I don't put on my finger.
Speaker 4: To fish, Yes, exactly, though.
Speaker 2: I put fishing bait on the fishing pole, not on my.
Speaker 1: Person, right, and then all start coming.
Speaker 2: I guess you can hand grab fish, can't you. You've seen those.
Speaker 1: Movies The Fish will.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never been like fishing where you can just grab the fish, put it on the put the bait on the pole.
Speaker 1: Stap them with the sword, I guess before castaway.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Okay, anyway, there you go. Good guidance from everyone here. I'll ask you tomorrow morning about sounds good.
Speaker 4: Well, she's not gonna Do you think during the week?
Speaker 2: Generation that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, young single?
Speaker 2: What generation are you?
Speaker 1: I'm a millennial, Generation money, a.
Speaker 2: Young millennial, so I'm on the other side of your generation like old millennials.
Speaker 1: They're like young millennials.
Speaker 2: I'm a cus millennial.
Speaker 6: You're not a millennial.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I said it was a CUSP millennial.
Speaker 1: I don't even think you're that.
Speaker 2: Do you consider me a CUSP millennial or Generation X? No?
Speaker 1: I think you're Gen X, Like.
Speaker 2: Does everybody think that or just you guys?
Speaker 1: I think you act like a millennial.
Speaker 2: Great, Thank you give you that, Thank very much. Oh what are we doing today? Not much?
Speaker 7: It's too hot.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be too hot. All right, we're gonna we said, we start a new game today.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 4: That is so exciting.
Speaker 1: This one is going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: So Mark, this is an old game called password right, correct? Are we gonna rehearse it then play it later? Correct?
Speaker 8: Yes, we'll rehearse it in the seven they get callers out of the eight?
Speaker 4: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, and what do we have to do for rehearsal for the new game? Because here's the thing. I'm really loving us with the match game. So we're dipping into the game bucket and now we've got the password.
Speaker 4: Game with your new game show.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe it's just the universe, but Mark, how does it work with the password game?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 8: So we will It's a one word password and the caller or whoever the contestant is when rehearse will not know that password, but everyone else will know.
Speaker 7: We'll announce it to them. We'll say the password is, and then we'll play a little.
Speaker 2: Do we have to say it like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Oh boy?
Speaker 8: And then a whisper it you try to get the contestant to say the password using only one word clues.
Speaker 1: You are boy, all right, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: We're gonna practice that at seven.
Speaker 1: That's why we need to practice run. We practiced it in our meeting and it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, So sisnaney, have you put together a birthday bucket list? So?
Speaker 1: I have a milestone birthday coming up next year, and yes, I have been putting a lot of thought into like things I want to not necessarily accomplish, but kind of do before this next big birthday.
Speaker 2: So yeah, for the birthday, not for the birthday, right, not for So this.
Speaker 1: Is because I'm eight months out from my birthday's March thirty first, So this is like a I would say, like my top ten things that I'm hoping to do before this next birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this is fun. If you've been thinking about bucket list items, maybe want to steal some assicanes.
Speaker 1: I think so too, because when I was telling some some of our friends, they were like, Wow, this is inspiring, Like I want to do some of these things before my birthday too, or whatever.
Speaker 2: Can we give you feedba, because I think I've done some of this, okay, oh, so sure, here we go.
Speaker 1: One of them is I want to try a new, crazy, fun workout. And but what I mean by that is like the random stuff you see sometimes like on KTLA when they're like paddle boarding in Marina del Rey or something like that, you know, like just or not paddle boarding, but doing like yoga on a paddle board yoga Marina del Rey. Yeah, goat yoga, or the aerial like workouts with like the stream the ribbons, like one looks those pads that like vibrate all weird and they say that.
Speaker 2: You can have done that.
Speaker 1: You've done that one doesn't work, okay, well one seems like a great workout, so I want to try like something like that. Okay. I want to meditate, truly, I've never been able to meditate and actually feel what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Me either, it didn't work for me, that's nice.
Speaker 6: I want to take a cooking class.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 1: What kind I don't know, I'm I'm open to anything. Maybe it's just a one time cooking class. Maybe it's a course throughout like so fun eight weeks. Who knows, right, I just want to like I want to dabble into something. So amys is too much?
Speaker 2: Well, I think so. I mean I took a paia class over the summer, and I most recently took a pounded Chicken breast class.
Speaker 6: So this is a random thing. I've never clicked on that if I was on a website, like.
Speaker 2: I had asked a guy if you could teach me, like how to make it perfect?
Speaker 1: And are these are just a one class? Yeah, I mean, we'll see. I want to stop saying let's hang out. I feel like a principle of that everybody says, especially in LA. It's such an LA thing to do. You bump into people and you're like, oh, let's hang out always always. I just I never do. I'm I'm terrible at it. So either I do it before this next birthday or I make this change in this next decade of mine.
Speaker 2: So these are assistant. These birthday bucket list ideas, I think that's going to be impossible.
Speaker 1: I had a tough one that you just accomplished by putting it in your calendar and then sticking to it.
Speaker 2: But why do we all do that? Because because it's an easy way to.
Speaker 4: Like goodbye, say goodbye.
Speaker 2: Got saying goodbye.
Speaker 1: It's I want to get it into We've discussed that. I want to travel to a new foreign country.
Speaker 2: Which one I have a bunch.
Speaker 1: Maybe Croatia, maybe Greece maybe you know, just sound.
Speaker 2: Go to Greece. The food, olive oil is great there. It's amazing there.
Speaker 1: You know the LA does the top one hundred restaurants in LA. Yes, I want to eat at least ten of them before my next birthday.
Speaker 2: But that list is so good and it's like overwhelming. Just google it. I think it's eight Times or magazine or something. Yeah, it's yes, and they are always such cool spots. Eight and not ten of them.
Speaker 4: I feel like you probably have.
Speaker 1: I'm exactly if you have, but.
Speaker 4: Have you not eate?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: But what I mean by ten new ones, I guess if I don't go to a foreign country, I want to visit a new state at least if you have so many amazing states here in the US. That I mean, like, I've never been to Washington. Do you see like the capital? I know that's not the state, but.
Speaker 2: You'll accept it. For this birthday bucket list.
Speaker 1: List, I want to take salsa lessons with Michael pass Path.
Speaker 2: I did it. It's not something I can do.
Speaker 1: Remember that it was really good at dancing, So I feel so am I you know you have the same smile. And last on my bucket list is I want to update my intimates. As you say, Ryan, my lingerie.
Speaker 2: I don't say intimates. What do I say intimates? I say intimates? Didn't you not say them? Like the entire show intimates intimate, Yes for lingerie are called lingerie intimates.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you made of you a bell a hundred percent you guys, I said I want to wear intimates, so you want to wear intimates. But you're saying about purchasing intimates or isn't that we were like intimate? Who calls him intimate exactly?
Speaker 2: I feel, isn't it?
Speaker 4: The category feels very on brand for Ryan actually?
Speaker 1: But anyways, I feel like entering a new era and I want to kind of just like do away with any old laundry or weird stuff that I might have, and I want to just get like a new wardrobe.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, classy, I guess is a good way to put it.
Speaker 2: Let's see, that's the bucket list list.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a couple on there, I might wanna it, definitely want to pluck a lot to do. Let's save that for our birthdays as well. I know, Sisney, you can send this to me via group text probably and I can save it for I mean, I'm like, actually, I have intimates, so make intimates not and they're they're classy ones. They're very uh from the same intimate company that you might chop with. And I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: I that is, I want like nicer sets, like it almost could be pajamas in a way, but like I just want like cool, nice.
Speaker 4: I'm in the opposite era, right.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, this is Siciny's birthday bucket list, Tanya, not the error of Tanya rats. Sorry by the way, all right, y'all ready for the morning hack. I'm very excited. It is a quote of the day to wrap your head around the right energy or mindset for the day. And also this is for the heat. Okay, so there's a lot of heat coming and I don't think it's Latino.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, how long is this lasting.
Speaker 6: Let's see until about the end of October or November.
Speaker 2: Of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: So you're saying past my ten day forecast on my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either come up with a twenty day forecast.
Speaker 1: I know me too. I thought it was a gift when they gave us ten days.
Speaker 2: So if you're getting dressed today this morning, now stay away from these fabrics if you want to stay cool. This one retains body heat and body odor. It is polyester. Oh yeah, doesn't breathe.
Speaker 1: Why can't I picture polyester right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Probably, it's sneakily in a lot of stuff, though.
Speaker 2: They combine it with other things. If you look at percentages under tacks, denim, forget it heavy, doesn't.
Speaker 1: B denim jacket?
Speaker 6: Today?
Speaker 2: Why so cold in here? Yeah, blessing.
Speaker 4: Got to keep the hits fresh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hits can't get there, just can't.
Speaker 1: Like she said it, and she didn't even realize what she was saying.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep the hits on ice, you know, the hot hits gotta stay cool.
Speaker 4: I always make fun of him, and now I'm like, yeah, it was just like that was.
Speaker 1: Such a weird not you.
Speaker 2: Well, she's the new she has had a birthday, so these another mu exactly.
Speaker 1: She's just rengurgitated with mars.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: That's why I felt so unnatural.
Speaker 2: I was just like, yeah, all right. The other things to not put on these fabrics because it's too hot out, cotton socks. Don't wear cotton socks. They hold on the moisture. Don't wear cotton sock.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing cotton socks.
Speaker 2: Take them off there, take them off immediately. What about they grow fungus?
Speaker 1: What about cotton underwear?
Speaker 2: I can't advise on that. It's not on my list. The cotton socks hold on the moisture, makes your feet wet, smelly, and then at least a fungal growth.
Speaker 1: That is beyond.
Speaker 2: So it's viewers choice.
Speaker 1: But I'm sockless today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not wearing socks right now. I knew the hack was coming.
Speaker 4: What's on your feet?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? That that's a nice little slide.
Speaker 2: Today's quote. The most can vincing signs someone is living their best life is their lack of desire to tell the world that they're living their best life. How true is that? You'll have to say it if you're doing it? What does that tell you? Posting? Yeah, just FM headlines with siciny, Well.
Speaker 1: Did you feel them? A pair of three point zero magnitude earthquakes hit SOCOW last night. The first quake struck at nine thirty seven pm, with a second one coming at nine forty pm, both just about a half a mile west of Bell in Los Angeles County. SAG after members were back on the picket lines yesterday, the union, representing one hundred and sixty thousand actors went on strike Friday, joining Striking Writers Guild of America members who have been on the picket line since May second. The double barreled strike is the first time in sixty three years both unions have walked off the job simultaneously. Authorities in Nevada confirmed yesterday that they served a search warrant this week in connection with the long unsolved killing of wrapper I Pac Shakur nearly thirty years ago. Las Vegas Pds say the search warrant was executed in the nearby city of Henderson. And In and Out is banning employees from wearing face masks in certain states. According to an internal company memo, the company is making the move to enhance customer service by showing employees smiles and other facial features. The rule, however, will not apply in California or Oregon.
Speaker 2: On air with a Ryan Seacrest, Ryan Seacrest with you, Ciciny Tanya the back room. Everybody's energized this morning to get your Wednesday. This month is going fast. It really is, don't you think. Yeah, I mean like this month, I feel like we just said it's July first.
Speaker 1: They say the days are long, the year is a short.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, this one's going faster than normal.
Speaker 4: I'm with you. I'm like, it's basically Christmas time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: No, I saw Halloween decorations up at them somewhere over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I have already, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, dabbled into the halloweens already.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait on, you have to.
Speaker 1: Have to get the costumes because they sell out.
Speaker 2: What about for the next.
Speaker 4: Sixty days?
Speaker 2: What the good ones sell? Kids have certain sizes.
Speaker 1: I gotta get them.
Speaker 2: It's like, all right, well remember the heat fabrics. All right, let's play. So here's what you do. I will just say that I'm enjoying everybody playing a match game with us. When you call in and play good time, it's good times, having a good time. It's fun with the panel. It really dawns on me that we work together every day and we share all kinds of thoughts and ideas and views and have never really mastered knowing each other. It's apparent in the match game how we never can pick the match staff match game. We can never pick the match which we should knowing each other so well.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we do once once double jeopardy.
Speaker 2: That aside, we're gonna play password. So this is gonna be a game with callers in an hour. It's an old game, but we're gonna play it here in the room. I guess doesn't sound new. You in the room and you listening will all know the password, but the contestants will not. Our job is to get them to say the password using only one word clues. So as long as they get it at some point right after getting clues from Sysney, Tanya, Ruby and Tubs, they win. You cannot say any part of the password in your clue. Let's practice this. I will be the contestant. So what I need to do, Mark, take out your.
Speaker 8: Earbuds and I will announce the password to Okay, I'm taking on my earphones.
Speaker 2: I'm stepping away. I'm to step away so I cannot hear even.
Speaker 4: Leave and turn the volume down.
Speaker 7: The password is deodorant. All right, wave at him so he'll come back.
Speaker 4: Put your headphones back on.
Speaker 2: I didn't know until you flagged me. Yeah, yell, all right, all right, here we go.
Speaker 8: Last word and sicy you first.
Speaker 2: It's a one word clue odor body.
Speaker 7: Okay, Tanya?
Speaker 2: Is that how it works? I just say the name what I think it is.
Speaker 8: It is not body.
Speaker 2: So is there a clock here? Should we be going fast?
Speaker 4: No clock, just your brain.
Speaker 5: Just be in it.
Speaker 2: Stick stick stick stick the pass pass.
Speaker 1: You're the only contestant you have and stick, so use those.
Speaker 2: Use what I gave you.
Speaker 1: Use what Tanya's giving.
Speaker 2: I understand what he means by you and sticks.
Speaker 6: Kind of really hold your hands.
Speaker 2: Smell smell, smell smell Ruby.
Speaker 7: Okay, Next clue rash.
Speaker 2: Deodorant. Thank you Ruby for understanding me. Ash guys. All right, I'm gonna take them. I have thumbs against play again.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you're listening, you're gonna play this in an hour. We're gonna do it again for callers in an hour.
Speaker 7: The password is Hollywood. Give them the thumbs out.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. This is the password rehearsal so we can play with callers. And Sistaney.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I don't want to know, but I don't want to say something that's going to take you off the wrong track.
Speaker 2: Well that's okay, Boulevard, will sure, it's not will Share Tanya traffic.
Speaker 4: You get one.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we're just practicing Stars Boulevard Hollywood. You're good. One more, one more?
Speaker 7: Okay, here we got about to going out. The password is Paparazzi.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're good, coming in. All right, we're playing password that we're gonna play with callers next. But I want to rehearse to make sure we all know what we're doing. And ghosts, isn't it? Gaga, lady.
Speaker 4: Cameras?
Speaker 2: I want to be a star.
Speaker 7: What was that movie?
Speaker 2: What was the movie she was in?
Speaker 4: Stars Born?
Speaker 2: Star is Born? Ruby tubs or Ruby flashing Lady Gaga flashing camera.
Speaker 10: Like what uh.
Speaker 2: Star uh celebrity artist superstar tubsco TMZ Lady Goga, No, there's no lady.
Speaker 1: First of all, okay, thank you, said Gaga, I said.
Speaker 2: Gagaga rashing camera TMZ Paparazzi.
Speaker 1: Sod.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was a throwoff. You kind of threw them off with the Gaga.
Speaker 1: I think no, I knew that, I said, Gaga. Then you guys would pick it up with cameras and doing all that stuff, and then it would all come together which did? Which did?
Speaker 2: Good news is in one hour we're playing that game for Disneyland tickets with you calling in here at Kiss FM. All right, hang on what to do this summer? To break it up? I mean, it is kind of fun to think about the rooftop experience here in southern California. There are a lot of places with rooftops, also rooftop pools and things like that. There's a TikToker that is now going to come on with us named Alma Mia. Is that her name? Alma Mia? Yeah? And Alma is at Alma in Los Angeles on TikTok and she's gone around checked out a bunch of rooftops and she kind of ranked the top three for us here in terms of experience. I think, Alma, thanks for coming on. What a good gig to evaluate rooftops in LA seems fun?
Speaker 10: Yeah, awesome, Thank you so much for having me. This is super exciting.
Speaker 2: Well, we're still to meet you and congrats on all your TikTok work. So, Alma, what was the criteria in ranking some of these great rooftop experiences.
Speaker 10: Okay, So for me, it's definitely the views. If you just have to have beautiful views when you're checking out a rooftop and cocktails. The cocktails the drinks have to be good, and the ambiance the atmosphere has to be super beautiful. And these top three just did it for me.
Speaker 2: Mikaela, just listen to these because maybe these are in the area we're going to meet up with the comedian shopper due true, Okay, yeah, seems like a good date idea, right, all right, yeah, let's start. What are the top three you can share with us now rooftop experiences here?
Speaker 9: Okay, perfect?
Speaker 10: So top three for the summer are bar List, Canopy Club, and Santolina. And I can go over in detail why I chose all of these if you'd like.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, bar List, so it's bar New World l I s Yes, okay, why is it? Where is it? And why is that great?
Speaker 10: Perfect? So bar List or bar Lee? It's French, so probably Barlee. This rooftop, yeah, this rooftop is in Hollywood, so it has a beautiful view of the Hollywood Sign, the mountains, and the city. And I chose this rooftop because I think all of that just makes it such a beautiful spot for the sunset. I've been there during sunset and it's so beautiful. And I also just really love their atmosphere. And I'm a stucker for cute drinks and they have the cutest pink cocktail and simple as that. And they also have weekly night events with DJs or jazz nights.
Speaker 3: They have a lot to offer.
Speaker 2: Barley bar Ls on Wilcox in Hollywood. The second he said is Santolina. Yes, okay, tell us about that one.
Speaker 10: So Santolina is in Beverly Hills. And this was actually one of my first viral tiktoks. And once you say the spot, you'll know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's just so beautiful and it feels so romantic. And they have yummy like Mediterranean food and a good happy hour under fifteen dollars. And at night their rooftop is surrounded by beautiful lights, and that's just I think that's just so unique for La rooftops because you mostly get the view for most but this one at night, it just becomes super romantic with all the beautiful lights.
Speaker 2: Where is Santolina in Beverly Hills on Wilshire Right, The.
Speaker 4: Lights look like it's like they have Christmas lights, like those little white Christmas lights all they cover the entire roofs so beautiful. Yeah, I've seen all over social media.
Speaker 2: It's so cool because the best rooftop experiences in LA and the third one Canada Peak Club tell us about that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So Canaday Club is in Culver City and it's relatively new, and I hear people describe this as a little bit of Palm Springs in LA. So I had to check it out and I just thought the atmosphere here was so beautiful and it was definitely giving Palm Springs vibes. And the drinks are also so cute. Like I said, I'm a sucker for cute drinks and all the cute all the drinks were super cute. And I just think it's such a good spot for brunch because they also have DJs playing on weekends.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 10: It's just perfect for a c any day. And the biggest plus for me for this one, because I'm a dog mom, is that their dog friendly.
Speaker 2: Oh big time. My ears just went up on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love the aesthetics, he your drinks and dog friendly.
Speaker 2: You have me.
Speaker 1: Like palm Springs on a rooftop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very cool. So you can check out all of her more suggestions to you can go to at all My in Los Angeles on ticket Talk. Keep up the fun work. Thank you for coming on. Almah, awesome.
Speaker 10: Thank you guys so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Right, let's go on a cute whatever expedition.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes the answers, Yes, just cute stuff, yes.
Speaker 2: Right, anything, c cute drinks, cute food, cute charity.
Speaker 6: As you were saying this, I was like sending Michael these links to all these places.
Speaker 2: Like right, that's what I do when you guys do the watch list. What are you guys doing to watch list? I'm like trying to jottle the things down. You're saying, all right, guys, that's great. That's a rooftop experience for summer. Every now and then we get a call like this where someone is sharing a story about being in love with their best friend. They don't know what to do. I don't know if that's the case here, but you fall in love with your best friend, you don't know what to do. How do I make the first move, and what if they don't feel the same way. We talked about this Davis and Sherman Oaks. Davis, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 3: Hey? Good morning?
Speaker 2: I'm doing okay, Okay, Falsetta in the voice. What's going on with your best friend and you falling in love with your best friend? I need to know immediately.
Speaker 3: So basically, the long and short of it is that I'm thirty one and she's forty five. I don't have a problem with that. Maybe she does. She's definitely my person in my mind for sure. Right in the past, we hooked up, we slept together. At some point she moved me to the friend zone. I don't know when. I didn't want to be in the friend zone. But the thing is, since we are such good friends, we still travel together and do like vacations together. We will sleep in the same bed where nothing happens, right, but like maybe, but it.
Speaker 2: Did happen, like you've already but you did have that happen at one point already. Okay, all right, I need to understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she moved me into the friend zone at some point, and I was like, how did I get here? What just happened?
Speaker 2: But no other guy came in the picture at that point.
Speaker 3: No and no girl for me either. Certainly, I think that she's bothered by my age. I really don't care. I mean, she has a son who's sixteen. I love him. I think he's awesome. I don't want kids of my own, So it's not like, oh, I want to start over, like, I think that's great as sixteen year old is you already get all the hard work. So the problem is just we don't talk about it, like I think we should be together, and she just kind of like changes the subject and dances around it. I know it's because of my age. I don't think it's that much of a problem. I really don't. But everybody thinks we're together anyways. I mean, we're such good friends. Why not just go back to the place we were just in?
Speaker 2: You kind of question, what's so bad about the way it is?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Interesting? Kind of want more?
Speaker 2: You want more?
Speaker 3: I want this to be my presence. I want her to be my person for life?
Speaker 10: Do you?
Speaker 2: But the thing is, you, do you want to get married.
Speaker 3: If she wants to get married, But I want like to be with her. I mean she's already been married once. I have not been married.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. It may be she having had already been married, doesn't really want to do that again, and by kind of avoiding the conversation but having a lot of good things in the relationship, she's okay too, Like she just find being what you are there's.
Speaker 6: Nothing Maybe she.
Speaker 3: Too, Yeah, I guess I need to be clearer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to have this discussion again with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to mess up with careful Davis. Be careful Davis, because if she has already been married and divorced, she has, you know, a sixteen year old she you coming on so strong, want and all that stuff. Not the kid, but the marriage. That might be something she's not interested in. You just need to think about, I guess, think about you know, her perspective as you talk about what you want. But at the end of the day, you need to be transparent about your feelings. It's now how you get through the door on that conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point. I mean, it's tough to risk what I have because I want more, But yeah, at the end of the day, I'm not happy how it is, So I need to try something.
Speaker 1: And then you've got to rip the bandit off of the conversation and you have to just have that.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, year old woman like I want to be my girlfriend, let's go steady.
Speaker 1: I mean, then I find that romantic.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if i'd use those words.
Speaker 1: Don't say steady.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, Honesty's good here, and that's with the honesty. Good luck Davis. Again, it's like he sounds like it such a bad situation. He just wants so much more, seems like now right if your eyes wide open.
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting, we know, yes, interesting stroke because the thing is that two people they want to be together, but they want different things. They have to compromise.
Speaker 1: So what do they want different?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know that she wants different things because she's obviously still going on the vacations with him, they're still sharing the best that they're still.
Speaker 2: Content, like she's it seems like she's fine there.
Speaker 4: Seg or maybe it's fear based. Maybe she's just like scared to go down that path again.
Speaker 2: Well that's what saying about after she's already been married before. He wants that that might be frightened. We might never know, Oh my gosh, but I want to know.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, Sherman Oaks, so maybe I'll run into him one of these days and one.
Speaker 2: Of the Yeah, let you get yourself out there, David, are you in here? Did you ever find that girl.
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 2: With Ryan Seacrest? All right, let's play password with you right now for Disneyland tickets. I'm very excited on this Wednesday morning to play some password. Looks like you gotta contest it. I'll explain it in a second. We rehearse this. If you were here an hour ago with the staff, it went fine. So if it didn't go well, were We're not going to play now with Rosa, for example.
Speaker 6: It's still not go well with Rosa. So I hope it does go.
Speaker 2: The beauty of an unfolding show. Yeah, Osa, Long Beach, good morning, How are you?
Speaker 11: Good morning? I'm good. How are you all?
Speaker 2: We're great? Rosa. Tell us about yourself there in Long Beach.
Speaker 11: Well, I just moved to Long Beach about five years ago. I'm from Orange County and I like to hear, but I always end up in o'c anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'm too far, not too far, and we appreciate you taking us with you. So we're gonna play this game today. It's called Password. It's an old TV show and uh Jimmy found I actually hosted a version of it last summer. Anyway, here's how it works. Everybody here in the room and you listening at home, You're all going to know the password, but Rosa will not know the password. Our job is to get Rosa to say the password using only one word clues or is it? You'll hear our clues and just try and guess what the password that everybody knows is. Okay, okay, as long as you get it at some point after getting the clues from Siseny myself, Tan your ruby tubbs, do I do it? I don't get to do it?
Speaker 10: Do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, thank you. Then you will win. Okay. Wanted to play? I do want to play so bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's gonna host and play.
Speaker 2: I'm an host. Finally get to hosted play. You cannot say any part of the password in your clue panel.
Speaker 3: F y, I was.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you on hold so you do not hear the password. Stand by here we go.
Speaker 12: All right, Okay, the password is Truro. Why'd you hit the buzzer? That's how that goes on the show. You hear the bell after they say the password. O'kay like realism.
Speaker 2: Well could you not talk like that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: No, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like the password voice like that.
Speaker 2: And nobody's like inside my ear? All right, wait, I forgot what it was. What was it? I know what it was. You're ruining the bozazz. Okay, which is what we do best. Okay, Rosa, here we go, Sisity start.
Speaker 1: Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Okay, no one's gonna get that, Okay, positivity. How much time does she get? How much time do you get?
Speaker 11: Mickey mout okay, no, okay.
Speaker 2: Desserts legend. How did you work that out?
Speaker 11: I don't know, because everybody loves churls from Disneyland exactly.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. You're so good. Well, she wins, she wins. We'll do staff around here to say roast. Congratulations. You're going to Disneyland four times. Thank you with other people.
Speaker 11: I look at you every morning on the way to work.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: We love you for that. Big hugs to you, Rosa, and have a safe drive. Hang on one second, okay, let's play one.
Speaker 1: I know that was too quick.
Speaker 2: I know, but she's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's good.
Speaker 2: So I'll go out of the I'll take my headphones off and close.
Speaker 1: Okay, and make sure you leave it mime.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the password is lotion wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, I heard it. Can I go? Okay? I heard the bell. I didn't hear any thing.
Speaker 7: I heard the bell.
Speaker 2: Okay, and sistany cream Philadelphia.
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Okay? Uh tanya um dry cheez No, no cream dry, ruby moist dry waste lotion.
Speaker 4: You're really good at this.
Speaker 1: Nobody said body.
Speaker 2: Well cream dry moist.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say body body lotion.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would get.
Speaker 2: It's one word body lotions too.
Speaker 1: No, it's just clues. It doesn't have to be just anything that will help.
Speaker 2: No body lotion. You cannot say body lotions to words.
Speaker 4: To use the word body body is a clue.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter you put the lotion on your body.
Speaker 6: It's a clue.
Speaker 2: You're saying just body would have been.
Speaker 1: It's not like you're a game.
Speaker 4: He's really good like.
Speaker 2: Your cream dry. All right, Well that's enough.
Speaker 1: You get very like judge me.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to play.
Speaker 1: It's called standard Disneyland and you're like, oh, no, one's gonna.
Speaker 2: Cut that on air with Ryan all right now a trending report Harry Styles is in the headline here, and Tiny's question to Sisinney was how many people can one date at a time? Is that what you said? Yeah? Like, if you're depending on the person.
Speaker 4: If you're not exclusive, how many people can you date at once?
Speaker 2: It depends on the situation and the person.
Speaker 1: Are you asking like ssany, Yeah, I'm asking idated five at once? Oh my gosh, my early twenties.
Speaker 2: This a lot of fun and you're proud of that. I was, Yeah, seems like a lot of work.
Speaker 1: It was not a lot of work because it wasn't super it was an exclusive exclusive. We're keeping different cities, kind.
Speaker 2: Of rotate Themisney? Is that those were the days? Look on our face?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I know, but that was my plan.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm gonna get this stuff out of my system.
Speaker 2: Me too, all right, goa tell you Okay.
Speaker 4: So I asked the question because I feel like every day that goes by, there's another dating rumor when it comes to Harry Styles, and the latest is Taylor Russell. So she's most notably known for this antic horror film Bones and all that was from twenty twenty two and Waves from twenty nineteen Escape Room from twenty nineteen in the Netflix series Lost in Space. So why do people think that they are dating? Well, first, she was seen as a special guest at Harry's tour stop in Vienna, Austria, and she was in MVIP tent. They were also seen leaving a museum hand in hand in London, and that she also went to Harry's concert in London in MVIP tent as well. And so I just feel like there's this is not the first girl that we've kind.
Speaker 2: Of brought up.
Speaker 4: You know, we saw him a couple actually probably a long time ago now making out with Emily Radikowski in Tokyo, and I just feel like there's always someone new when it comes to Harry Styles. But he's not I mean, as far as we know, he's not exclusively dating any of these people, and so he's not doing anything wrong. But I think it's obviously much harder when you're in the public eye to date multiple people because it becomes like a headline like this, you know, he's dating this person now on this person now, And so it got me thinking of like how many people can you actually date? It one.
Speaker 2: First of all, the Emily story was forever ago, so that could have been a different chapter in his life. I think it was a different continent he was on too, as you said, Yeah, thereally different territory he was in, right, wasn't near home. And then I think he's having to date while working. That's what's going on here. Yeah, he's having to date while working, So that I mean. And by the way, if you go to a museum in your hair styles and your hand in hand coming out of the museum, you want people to know you're with somebody. That is not an accident.
Speaker 4: I know, but you know, it really like kind of got me thinking about that interview that Emily Radikowski did about dating in the public eye, because she's like, you're not doing anything wrong. You're going on multiple dates with different people. But when it becomes a headline, it makes it more serious. And then like the other people that you're dating know that you're dating somebody else, it just makes it so awkward.
Speaker 2: So let's okay, So how many people did you date? That the most, Tanya, I've.
Speaker 4: Only did three at once, And that was like a moment that I hated. I like, did not like it because I don't like giving my attention to more than one person. I know that's probably not the right way to do it, but that's my way.
Speaker 2: What do you mean that's not the right way to do it. That's the best way to do it. You want to focus on one person?
Speaker 4: Well no, because people say that's what dating is like You're trying to figure out what you like and what you don't like, and so it's just like kind of a numbers game.
Speaker 6: What about you, Ryan?
Speaker 2: I think probably three, but like not like fast, you know what I mean? It would would It also take a long time to find time to go out, So it might have taken a month to go out with three different people.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It was all spread out.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like Monday through Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Right right right, Although nothing wrong with that either.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well that was a fun exercise, Tanya, thank you. I think the point is the guy's trying to have a social life while he's also working, and this is what happens right now post malone. Tickets turned And it's also probably not that difficult for him to find somebody wants to go to the museum or to his show in the VIP tent that I'm better worry you very true.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for that movie that's coming out that's kind of like loosely based around his life.
Speaker 2: Do you get we don't get frustrated by a.
Speaker 4: Tanya by the Harry Styles stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, crush on him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Do you think any differently of the people that you're reporting on that are maybe datium.
Speaker 4: No, I think good on them.
Speaker 2: But he was the He did call you after you interviewed him on your cell phone to thank you, Yes, to say I can count on Oh I can't count on one hand or two I can. I can tell you. I've interviewed thousands of people. I don't know that any have ever called me afterwards to say thank you. No, I mean not that it's bad they why would you? But he did do that, and I've interviewed him. Did call me.
Speaker 4: I will say it was long. It was like an hour long interview.
Speaker 2: But then he called you immediately, not immediately.
Speaker 4: I went and I had dinner and then the same day yeah, okay, same night.
Speaker 1: You should read that book to the idea of you why because it's like suppose it's like based on his life kind of, it's like loosely based on the One Direction group kind of. And then like Harry.
Speaker 4: Styles, the image in the everything I have of him is literally that phone call, like I remember it like it was yesterday.
Speaker 2: This was my point when asking you, did it frustrate you when you read about all these potential people he's dating.
Speaker 4: Because I never fos to date me and I never wanted to date him, but I love him like ish posh happens?
Speaker 2: Of course? All right, Alex?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 2: That's that's your inner dialogue? Alex, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Morning, Ryan.
Speaker 2: How are you? I'm I'm fine. So you have an airbnb dilemma? What's the problem.
Speaker 9: So me and my friends are going on this trip and we're renting an airbnb, which is great. We're all splitting it, but I'm only going for three days. The rest of them are going for seven days, but they're asking me to split the whole trip with them.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing the math. So you're there half the trip essentially, and they want you to pay for the whole thing.
Speaker 9: Less than half, less than half.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I know it's seven right, Okay, it's seven days, three yes, less than half. To me, it's only fair that you pay the time that you're there. Why are they having a hard time understanding that, Alex.
Speaker 9: I don't know, because the room's gonna be there the whole time. It doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 3: It's only the three days I'm going to be there.
Speaker 2: Why don't you not go?
Speaker 9: Then I don't get to go any days?
Speaker 2: No, I know how that would work, but I'm just thinking, do you really want to hang out with these people that are grinding you?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, there are my friends, but.
Speaker 2: It's totally fair that you pay for the time you're there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I did that first party a couple of months ago. I was only could come one night, so I just paid for one night.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just stay the week then.
Speaker 3: Want to pay for all seven days?
Speaker 2: You don't, right, Well, if you ended up having to pay for the seven days, I would use the room or have somebody you know use it as a gift.
Speaker 1: No, that's so funny. You should say that we like Okay, so I'll pay for all seven days. Yeah, the other four days, I'm gonna have my mom come in with her with her.
Speaker 2: Cousin Auntie Thelma. I mean there are ways to sort of, you know, get the last wink here.
Speaker 6: We're so petty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doesn't feel like the right answer, Guys, I.
Speaker 2: Think I think one of those Pats Alex. Where are you going? Where's Airbnb, Florida?
Speaker 9: We're going to Disney.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think send a stranger. I mean, not a stranger, but like really like someone who's completely opposite of the friend group.
Speaker 6: Your uncle Frank, you know, my uncle Frank's gonna come with this buddy.
Speaker 1: They're gonna take over the.
Speaker 8: Roof for the week.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift has been breaking records and creating headlines with every day that goes by while she's out in this aerostour, and now you're saying, she's, uh, what you doing to our country? She's saving it, saving.
Speaker 1: She is boosting the US economy. Therefore, I believe Taylor Swift needs to be our next president.
Speaker 2: What is I don't think she would want the job. What is she doing?
Speaker 1: So every we all know we kind of touched on this a little bit at the beginning of her tour because we were seeing it happen. But now the United States Federal Reserve actually has stepped in to back this up and are saying that she's literally helping fuel the national tourism industry. Both Philadelphia and Chicago's hotel bookings rose to levels not seen since before the pandemic. So every city that she steps for it in, there is legit data to back it up that she is bringing in like massive amounts of revenue for hotels, restaurants, all the things because of her tour her area.
Speaker 2: It's like when the Super Bowl rolls into a city, all the tide rises with everything around. Restaurants, hotels, everything, sales, shopping.
Speaker 1: Imagine the super Bowl happening every single weekend in different cities.
Speaker 2: So checking into these hotels that they have tickets to the show, or they just want to be around in town when she's in town, you name it.
Speaker 1: Who knows. I would say the majority of them do have the tickets to the show. But that's the thing. It's there coming from all over the country because maybe they didn't get tickets in their city, or she didn't come to their city, so they went to the closest city that think that she was in, et cetera, et cetera. Like I have Erica who used to work here. She couldn't get tickets to La so she went and saw Taylor last week in.
Speaker 2: Denver, and she had to stay in a hotel obviously to see the show exactly. And so what do we got? Two weeks until she's here, two weeks from tomorrow till she's here.
Speaker 1: The countdown is on fifteen days, So two weeks from tomorrow. Taylor Swift's first show at Sofi Stadium will be August third, and congratulations are also in order for Tayte because she officially has more number one albums than any woman in history. Speak now, Taylor's version, released earlier this month, has officially debuted at number one on Billboard two hundred, becoming her twelfth album to reach that top spot. So previously Barbara Streissan hell that record and.
Speaker 2: That was like she's so if you look at that men women group soloist, everybody think there's jay Z and the Beatles that might be in front of her. She'll beat both of them. Yeah, I mean, look at where she has in her career, should be both of them.
Speaker 7: Probably.
Speaker 1: Maybe I love thats but it was time to pass the baton. I'm glad that it was to Taylor.
Speaker 2: Are we Mark, Are we doing any sort of crazy stunts out there at the Sofi Stadium, like Tiny's broadcasting from now until then twenty four to seven or calling it no but.
Speaker 4: You know what I am doing that I think listeners can do as well, which has been very, very fun. I've been listening to all of Taylor's albums. I've been listening to them in chronologic order, so like from the very first song to the last song of the album and just like going through.
Speaker 1: We have been brainstorming some ideas that I can anything good announced yet because they're not finalized. But yes, we are trying to figure out what we can do because I know that we can't be in on the property inside.
Speaker 2: So far, that's kind of fun. We could be at a cheese shop exactly.
Speaker 1: We can be around I don't know. There might be friendship bracelets involved, things like that. We want to try to definitely be all things tailor.
Speaker 2: I think Tiny you should broadcast twenty four to seven. How many shows does she have it?
Speaker 4: So far?
Speaker 1: She's doing six shows.
Speaker 2: You go on the air all around the clock.
Speaker 4: EJ's broadcasting his shows is a long time.
Speaker 2: What seems fun.
Speaker 1: We'll sit you up on a crane, okay doody, Hey.
Speaker 2: Toms, could we get an Ice dand line to the Sizzler on Manchester. Yeah, I'll look into it. Right here, we are broadcasting from the Scissor on Manchester. Taylor Switt's not far from us. What do you guys got? You know, kiss fmck and.
Speaker 4: I were having a really big debate on the secret songs for the LA Shows and your debate was, well, you know, there's just like some that we really want, like we really want out of the woods.
Speaker 2: That was the debate, the debate, the debate.
Speaker 4: So like, she just did Starlight for one of the secret songs and we were like, we'd be kind of bummed if Starlight was our song.
Speaker 2: M well, we'll beat the Sizzler. Trying to listen in so Tony, I know every year you remind me that you do this, You talk about this, and uh, I think it's you know, in principle, it's a good idea. Things that are not serving you just you don't edit to get them out of your life. You don't need them. So what do you You write down the notion or the object or the thing or the whatever on a piece of paper and then you, yes, exactly safely in a tin can burn the paper.
Speaker 4: Yes, I put it in a tin can and then we just take like a little you know, stove lighter and just light it and then that's it.
Speaker 2: When do you make the list of things you're gonna get rid of?
Speaker 4: So I try to think the day before, I really like go think really hard, introspectively about kind of what the last six months of this year has been, Like things that I've been doing that I don't necessarily feel are benefiting me, some toxic things that I've been doing, and I really am intentional about it, and I write them down on paper and then I.
Speaker 2: Just and so Robbie got the tin can at home depot? And where doers get more done? And what does he do when you do the getting rid of these things?
Speaker 4: Well, usually we talk about it. I'll talk to him about these things that I've been seeing in myself and like talk to him about things in our relationship that I've been doing that I don't want to do and take Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is after kind of all the this is kind of the last the celebration. This is the last thing that I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can safely say that would not be my ideal birthday, Like is it celebratory or does it feel good or is it more emotional? Yeah, it's well, you know me, I'm a cancer, so I'm really emotional. So it does feel good.
Speaker 4: It feels like I'm stepping into a new year of life with intention and purpose and not caring anything that's weighing me down.
Speaker 2: So are you going to tell us the number of things that you got rid of?
Speaker 4: There's a lot of things, like I get really granular on it, but one of them was caring what other people think. I used to be really good about this. I used to not really care what anybody thought and I just lived my life. And I feel the past few months I've really really cared and taking that burden on myself, and I don't want to do that anymore. I just want to live my life.
Speaker 2: And so I thought, will you not read comments on Instagram or check for fire emojis or whatever everybody looks for?
Speaker 4: No, because I like responding and I like hearing, Like I like hearing what people say or if they want to ask something.
Speaker 2: But if something like when I look at mine, I always only remember the one that makes fun of me for posting that one picture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's like less about focusing on that and then more focusing on the good.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else?
Speaker 4: Stop saying yes when my heart says no.
Speaker 2: Mark got a gutta reaction from our producer out of there.
Speaker 1: Is that one someone asks you to hang out?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's all those things. It's all those things. It's it's yeah, saying yes to commitments that how do you say no? I don't know how to say no.
Speaker 2: That's the problem the exercise, right, correct, And that's how do you say no?
Speaker 4: That's gonna be something that's going.
Speaker 1: To be a challenge for easier when you have kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't kids, dog, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: A little different.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more, one more. These are things that Tanya intentionally got rid of on a birthday party last night.
Speaker 4: Yes, the last one was more geared towards my relationship, less judgment, more understanding.
Speaker 1: I mean, we can all use these.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that one's Ryan. Is that one hitting you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know when to speak or not speak on that because you know it's very difficult to do that, right. I always say, like, yes, you want to put your you want to put their shoes on and put yourself in their shoes. The key is before you react. That's that's sad thing, right, It's like you want to you want to react, and when you're emotional in a situation, you want to react immediately, especially like you love to react immediately. Yeah, but taking the beat it's the hard part, and perspective is the hard part.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, And I can be very and it makes me sad to think about, because you know, Robbie's so loving and kind and just like a beautiful soul, and I can be very judgmental and harsh with him sometimes you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, could you act as.
Speaker 1: We'll see that, you know, just like like I'm trying to picture their fights like.
Speaker 4: They're not like fights, and we don't that's the thing. We don't. We're not we don't yell. We're not yellers. We don't ever have like blowout fights. But you know, just like mistakes from your past and just like learning about things and.
Speaker 2: Just be Does anybody ever say can we table this?
Speaker 4: Yes? He does all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I find that to be a active and also very frustrating to other people.
Speaker 4: And it is very effective. I think it's so frustive to to say, like let's give me a little like let's talk about this tomorrow, and I'm the person that wants to talk about it until we figured it out and have a solution, until like one in the morning. And He's like, let's sleeps like that.
Speaker 1: Michael's like he wants to nip it in the butt and get to the bottom of it. Get to the root.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the root of it.
Speaker 2: It's like buds and just turn on a playlist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but it's so much better when you do eventually get to the root.
Speaker 4: It is, but it's better to sleep on it and not do it when you're tired and emotional.
Speaker 2: But you can't sleep when you're thinking about it all night in your head.
Speaker 1: I can sleep.
Speaker 2: It's really good. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Like I'm telling you, it feels really good to get all this out and like really want to grow and be better in my next year of life.
Speaker 2: Sheep Us posted, I will nine. Would you like to stay on until noon today? If you want me to say no, No, I really don't. You really don't want you were like your heart said no, but you said yes unless you really wanted to, she did.
Speaker 4: I can tell I know, but I have the times if you need to take.
Speaker 2: Other people's shows. That's not Tony's just stealing hours program giving away my hour. Like what, yes, she's just like stealing your hour. She said, yes, Oh my gosh, I have to send you this.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna send you this video I forgot to send you from yesterday.
Speaker 2: My fund's dead. Fifty minutes of nonsense.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 2: On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow