Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Durand Elvis Durand's phones happened?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Karen, Good Morning's scary?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Not too much?
Speaker 1: You want to play his phone?
Speaker 3: Tap on somebody?
Speaker 4: I would love to Who do you want to do it to?
Speaker 3: And why?
Speaker 2: I'd like to do it to my husband because he's a fanatic and he's ocd over his salt water fish tank and if Aspeca duck went on his tank, he would flip out. So I think this is gonna be really awesome.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna tell him happened to the tank?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell him that our three year old daughter, who's a little mischievous, Taylor put all of the food and chemicals into the tank that he had underneath in the cabinet.
Speaker 1: That's not nice.
Speaker 2: He cherishesm more than his own children. So this should be good.
Speaker 3: We're gonna sit back and let you make the call.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Oh Tommy, yeah, Tommy, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Matter nothing?
Speaker 1: Don't get upset. I was in the bathroom and I took a shower, and Taylor poured all the food and everything in your fish tank.
Speaker 3: Phone.
Speaker 1: How's she poured it my tank. I don't know how could you get up top? Because she went on the arm of the couch and she pushed the light back, and she knows how to feed them with you.
Speaker 4: How are you gonna get her out?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Tommy, it's all black. I can't even see this. I don't know what battles she put in here in my tank. Yes, my man, Tommy, she pulled the big thing of flake. What are you getting over?
Speaker 4: You're gonna kill my whole tank.
Speaker 1: She poured the big bottles in two what bottles, the white bottles that she sees you square it in there? She poured them into everything.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 4: She's gonna right, tank's gonna be done.
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 4: There's nothing you could do. I don't know what you're gonna do. What does the tank look like?
Speaker 1: It looks like all food and flake and pealett She poured the Peloton throol. Yes, and the filter looks like it's getting caged underneath. It's all gooked up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 4: Hold in the head. There's nothing you could do. I don't know if anything. They to scoop some of the food out with a net I don't.
Speaker 1: Even have a net. I don't know I have something upstairs. I'll scoop it out. I just don't know what to do. I just wanted them to get clear the water.
Speaker 4: Scoop as much as you can out of there.
Speaker 1: Is there anything I could put in?
Speaker 4: There's nothing you could put in and get it do a water change. But I don't even have water. Now I'm gonna fill her.
Speaker 1: No, you're not. Why did she do that? I don't know because I was.
Speaker 2: In the bathroom.
Speaker 4: How did she move the light to open the tank?
Speaker 1: I know I pushed it back before because I went dexed over it again. It was all streaky.
Speaker 4: I pushed it back and you didn't put it back.
Speaker 1: No, Karen, I can't do nothing here.
Speaker 4: Try to take as much out. She's gonna my whole tank.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do She's a baby.
Speaker 4: If she get polluted my whole tank?
Speaker 2: Tommy, Yeah, what did you hang.
Speaker 1: Up on before?
Speaker 3: Because I'm very upset? What's up?
Speaker 1: I never wouldn't that hang.
Speaker 2: Up on me.
Speaker 1: I'm rand to scooped the stuff out. I just scooped it out, and the visu with the blue lips are popped out.
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 1: The fish with the blue let's jumped out.
Speaker 3: Did you get him?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to, but I can't tell you. Cry.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to get him? Get him?
Speaker 1: He's so disgusting, he's flying me.
Speaker 3: Up and put him in a tank.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Pick him up and put him in a type forere he dies?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: All right? My god, just because you didn't put the flight back on, all this had happen.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm trying to clean it out. I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 3: The tank is thousands of dollars, so.
Speaker 1: What's It's not one of our lives. It's only a fish tank. Oh my god, I'm scooping it out with the calendar, but.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of text the fish. Did you put him back in?
Speaker 1: I just put him back in, but he's going crazy. He's in the back now.
Speaker 3: I can't unbelievable. I'm mad. I'm gonna explode right now. I'm gonna explode right now.
Speaker 2: I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 3: You can't do it. You shouldn't even have to do anything. I don't know why you moved the thing. I cleaned the whole thing yesterday it was why you touched it.
Speaker 1: It was last streaky because you did it at night.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you touched it and then didn't move the goddamn thing. Now you got all of his boots. Now, I don't know how I worry about the tank. I got people coming over. It's a nightmare.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to touch your tank. I don't even want to feed them. I don't even want to go near this thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you did move. Tank is gonna be ruined.
Speaker 1: But I was trying to be nice.
Speaker 3: I know you were kiring, but you should have put the damn light back. And I don't know how to how she got a got the food and stood on the count.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: There's nothing you could.
Speaker 4: Tell me except that phone tapped.
Speaker 3: What. I don't even say that. You didn't even get me with that.
Speaker 1: Did you actually ask the emailed them?
Speaker 3: Son of a bitch? Phone tapped