Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Olivia is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years names Dominic, might be messing around. So we'll see if we can find out if he isn't. Just a second, but first, Olivia, what's going on? Why do you think that Dominic might be cheating?
Speaker 2: I think that Dominique might be cheating because I have a friend and she's always around and me and Dominique have been together, so we've been get together for three years, right, And it was just so nice to meet him. He's a decent guy, really chill. I actually MEAs him at a show he was doing, and it was just like an infinite setting. It was just him and a guitar, and he was up there with such a beautiful voice. And it's like I fell in love with him at first sight. And so I usually date men who are just.
Speaker 3: The worst, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so at first, when I thought he was a musician, I was like, oh no, my you know, continue continuing this pattern.
Speaker 3: But then I realized, like.
Speaker 2: He's actually a pretty cool guy. But my friend Kimmy my friend Kimmy. She's a leo, so you know, she's always got to be the set of attention.
Speaker 3: Hold on, okay, cool, you know how you got You're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: But Kimmy, it's very she just needs a lot of attention from men, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, you know, double ds, and she wears a lot of skimpy tops and she got a BBL and she's wearing a lot of really tight mini mini skirts and stuff, and so it's like everywhere we go she needs a lot of attention for men.
Speaker 3: And we've been friends for so long, and every guy I have dated Kimmy has slept with.
Speaker 4: Oh like before them, like in what order?
Speaker 2: It has very most times it's after, but sometimes it has been kind of near the end. Or she'll be like, well I wanted to sleep with him first, and she'll try to do it before I.
Speaker 3: Get to, which is really weird. Yes, kind of a pass.
Speaker 4: So that's never bothered you before.
Speaker 3: It has bothered me.
Speaker 2: But it's just like we've been friends for are so long, and like, you know, I know she's going through a line, and I think sometimes that just makes me give her a little more grace than.
Speaker 3: I should you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, So then she's been like this around your man lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So me and Dominics, our place is pretty open.
Speaker 2: Our friends come through all the time, and Kimmy, you know, she comes over often and she is always over.
Speaker 3: But I came home from.
Speaker 2: Work a few weeks ago earlier than usual, and I just I wanted to go out to drinks with Kimmy, and so I called her. And when Kimmy picked up, she just kind of found it out of breath. And then I heard a guy's voice in the background, and it was Dominic's voice.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: And then Kimmy just kind of like tried to play it off, but she was just saying like, oh, she was just helping Dominic was something at the place. But I know she was lying, like Kimmy does this certain thing with her voice when she starts lying and it doesn't make sense. And she started doing that thing. And when I came home, I talked to Dominic about it. He was like, no, Kimmy was just helping me put.
Speaker 3: The holiday doors decorations back in the storage or whatever. It was just like.
Speaker 1: Weird, and it sounded it didn't sound It sounds like a lie, yeah.
Speaker 3: Something like she was full of crap, both of them.
Speaker 6: I just feel like with her history, that's probably going to be under your skin no matter what and be the first thing that you think of.
Speaker 4: So if they are, are you going to be surprised? Are you going to be mad? Or is it just gonna be another one of those Kimmi's just being Kimmy, I think.
Speaker 3: I mean this time, I feel kind of like she has just gone too far.
Speaker 2: Like you know, my other guys, I've slept with her, dated, we haven't really lived together.
Speaker 3: This is my first time kind of living with a partner. So it's just like when is it gonna end?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And Dominiki, he just seemed like a really good guy and he's been sweet the whole. So I'm just kind of like here, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well we'll see what that's about.
Speaker 1: We'll try to figure it out for you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll.
Speaker 5: See if he sends those see you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, okay, okay, well play a song, come back and get you to catch a teeter next right in the middle of to catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us. Olivia is on the phone, and Olivia thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Dominic might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend, Olivia or somebody else. But before we make that phone call, Olivia, why don't you break down your situation for us one more time.
Speaker 2: Me and I'm Gonnick.
Speaker 3: We live together. We've been dating for three years. He's a really great guy.
Speaker 2: He's a musician. He's different from everyone I've dated before. But my best friend Kimmy, she.
Speaker 3: Loves male attention, and I think they might have fled together.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, well, are you ready for us to call him and see I guess Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: He Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our Awards card member named Dominic.
Speaker 5: Hey, this is Dominic.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with a big congratulations. Here this month's winner. Oh okay, yeah, congratulations. Thank you very much for bringing such a loyal customer.
Speaker 8: Oh what did I win?
Speaker 5: Oh? Maybe I haven't seen the science.
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Wards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor apartment. So you've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you'd like within the fifty United States of America.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 5: And here's how it works.
Speaker 1: I can take the information down over the phone in just a couple of minutes. If you want to do that right now, and you are prepared with HOO to send them to, I can do that.
Speaker 8: Okay, I guess I'll just do it right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, great.
Speaker 1: I will need a first name, the name of the person first and last, and then whatever you'd like to say on a card, if you want to say something on the card, and then now I'll get the address after that.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm going to send the flowers to Kimmy and a.
Speaker 1: Last name on that. Okay, great, And would you like to put anything in the card?
Speaker 5: Take Kimmy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, could you put I can't do this anymore. It's not right and it's not who I am and just but I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes I can't and then I won't get the address from you because this is actually the Duel Show. It's a radio show, and my name is Jubel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hi, I am Nina Hie, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment call to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around you, see they send flowers too, and your girlfriend of three years, Olivia is actually.
Speaker 3: On the phone, Dominic, what's the why would you do this to me?
Speaker 2: Like you know how Kimmy is and you know what I said about her, and like we've been together, we lived together.
Speaker 8: Look, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, No, so sorry.
Speaker 3: You sound like you're dead in the eyes.
Speaker 8: Look me and Kimmy. Look we messed around once, but we didn't have sex.
Speaker 3: Oh like that that's gonna make it better. It doesn't. It's just don't make it better.
Speaker 8: Okay. So so Kimmy come over one day and.
Speaker 9: And you know, I just finished up a little bit of work at home, and in the in the middle, I just started playing my guitar, and you know, Kimmy just made herself at home as usual, and she started to make her herself for drink.
Speaker 8: So she sat down and asked for a free.
Speaker 9: Concert, and you know, she started throwing the drinks back, and you know, she just started beefing me up, you know, saying how how good I look playing and how lucky you were, and I don't know, I just I guess I'll let that get to my head.
Speaker 2: So that makes it right, Like just because no one ever has just thought you were just so hot, and all of a sudden everybody thinks you're hot, you.
Speaker 3: Just think that means you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: You can just be with somebody and then just trying to mess around.
Speaker 3: With their friends.
Speaker 9: No, I mean no, of course not. I mean I didn't start writing songs to me women. I'm not that kind of person.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it really sounds like it. At this point, I'm going to like, what.
Speaker 6: The stomach are you sorry. Yeah, I'm going to try to make things right with Olivia. Like this just feels like repointing so many fingers at Kimmy. And yeah, she did what she did, but you allowed that to go on for way too long.
Speaker 3: You're right, No, you're right.
Speaker 8: This is my fault.
Speaker 9: And you know, yeah, she did lay it on thick, but I mean it, it was hard to you know, she was literally just hanging on meat while I was playing my guitar.
Speaker 8: And I was wrong. I know it was wrong, but Olivia, please, like, I'm really sorry. I am so sorry. I will do anything to make this up to you.
Speaker 3: Dominique.
Speaker 2: You are on very thin ice, like you're gonna be making up for this for a very long time. And the only reason, the only, the only reason I'm even thinking about forgiving you is the fact that I know Kimmy and I know this is something she does.
Speaker 3: But and I'm you know what, I'm gonna have to deal with Kimmy. I'm just gonna have to deal with her, and you won't be seeing her to delete her number.
Speaker 5: You're still gonna give Dominique another shot.
Speaker 3: If it was.
Speaker 2: Anyone other than Kimmy, hell no, I would literally be like, no, Dominick, you're done.
Speaker 3: I would make post.
Speaker 2: On Facebook, Twitter all that about him, but it's just Tommy.
Speaker 3: It's like I know that it's her.
Speaker 2: I know that she's the problem because otherwise dominic has been a great guy.
Speaker 3: But now he's gonna have to show me again that needs a great guy. He's gonna have to prove that he just can't be swayed by somebody telling him he looks hot. I tell him he looks hot every freaking day. Do better, your baby.
Speaker 9: I am so sorry. And look, I promise I'm gonna do whatever thinks to show you that I'm not that kind of person.
Speaker 4: You did try to break it off with her in the flowers.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you can show me how sorry you are by buying me thirty six roses that you were going to give Kimmy instead. And they better not come from a grocery store.
Speaker 8: I say you that much, of course, honey. And look, thank you for not leaving me. I promise you aren't read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see when we get home. I said I wasn't leaving yet. Don't make me change my mind.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Olivia, I mean at least you got your answer and I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I hope you're serious.
Speaker 8: Man, Well I am.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys again, honestly. Now, I guess I just gotta go talk to Kimmy and Kimmy, if you're listening, just know it's up. When I see you, it's up. Yeah, I mean I love you. Yeah yeah, Okay, we'll speak. I'll see you. What's the house?
Speaker 1: The Jubile Shows to Catch a Cheater