Speaker 1: We'll talk about loser mentality.
Speaker 2: Tonight, we'll talk about the border, we'll give an update on a heartbreaking bankruptcy. All that and more coming up on I'm right, I talk about the low t gop a lot and it's part tony in cheek, part true. But let's make that a little less tongy in cheek, and let's expand that to all of us. I'm probably not going to apply to you or me, but the right as a whole. Let's talk about mentality, loser mentality, winner mentality. And I'm going to tell you a quick story here before we get onto the modern politics of the day.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I'm going somewhere with this. Just stay with me.
Speaker 2: So I grew up playing sports. I was terrible at all of them. Don't get me wrong. I wasn't not an athlete, but baseball, basketball. My whole life, I was always playing sports. And because I played for so many years, I had a chance to be part of some winning teams. I was never a big part of that, by the way, but some real great teams. And here's the thing about winning. It's crazy, but when you're on a winning team, you just win a lot. You're always up there winning. You develop a winning mentality. And here's what happens. You show up at practice, you prepare like you're gonna win, and you're going hard because you think we're gonna win.
Speaker 1: I gotta keep grinding, we're gonna win.
Speaker 2: You talk with your friends, with your team, with your coach, as if we're planning on winning. No, we're gonna do this, and it's gonna work. We're gonna do that, and it's gonna work.
Speaker 1: When you get in the game, even when you're down down ten the fourth quarter, you're used to winning. You think you're gonna win.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come back, We're gonna figure this out. It becomes a habit. Winning becomes habitual and you know what winning looks like and what it doesn't look like. And conversely, for the human mind, losing is the exact same way. Because I was not only part of winning teams, I was part of losing teams as well. This is all going to come back to the right today. To stay with me. I remember a team I was on I will not go into the details of it, and we were unspeakably awful. In fact, that was my final year of playing basketball. That's how miserable. The year was we were dreadful. We would get blown out by twenty or thirty every game. And you know how I was talking about the habit of winning, the exact same thing happens with losing. We be in practice started to get a little less serious. I mean, I know we could do some free throw drills. What difference does I make. We're gonna lose right when you're going into the game, you were in the locker room beforehand. Oh man, I wonder, I wonder how bad we're gonna get blown out today? If you're in the game, even if you happen to be winning, not gonna last.
Speaker 1: We'll blow it. You develop a loser mentality. And I remember this.
Speaker 2: We went to a game and we lost by ten points. We lost the game, and not even on an ailbighter ten points, and we celebrated in the locker room. This is towards the end of the season. How pathetic is that celebrated a loss. But we had developed a loser mentality. You do do something long enough, you win long enough, you lose long enough, you develop a mentality for it. And let me explain something about being on the right. I'm forty two years old. For forty two years, the entire forty two years of my existence in the United States of America, the culture of this nation, the debt situation, everything has only shifted left. Oh, I know, we've won an election here there, we've slowed down the left wing lurch on occasion.
Speaker 1: You get this win, you get that win.
Speaker 2: The government has only grown, debt has only grown, freedom has only gone downhill, Inflation has only gotten worse.
Speaker 1: The border has only gotten more open culturally.
Speaker 2: Do I need to remind everybody that every major Democrat a decade ago was vocally against gay marriage. Now just training madness, which we'll get into later on the show. It's only moved to the left. And so here's what has happened after so many years of that decade after decade after decade, losing, losing, losing, losing, losing. Now the right doesn't even understand what winning is. They don't understand what fighting back is. They genuinely do not. We played this for you last night when we were getting ready to introduce Julie Kelly, but I'm gonna play this Mike Johnson clip for you again because it's just maybe the best example of the right wing the GOP mentality and the mentality we've developed. Mike Johnson is the Speaker of the House. I understand the majority is slim, but just so everyone understands, that's number three. If God forbid, something happened to Joe Biden and Dome, their plane goes down or something. My Johnson assumes the office of the presidency to be the Speaker of the House is unreal. The amount of power you have is unreal. You control the purse strings of the entirety of the government, majorly powerful. Mike Johnson was asked about this ridiculous prosecution of Donald Trump. We're talking Soviet style prosecution. That's what's happening to Donald Trump. I want you to listen to what Mike Johnson.
Speaker 3: Said with regard to defunding Jack Smith. Look, I think that there's been a terrible dereliction of duty with regard to the Special Counsel and how how the whole system has been abused, how they've engaged in lawfair against President Trump. I mean, all of these things are to me self evident truths. But that's not something you wave a wand and just eliminate the Special Council as a provision It's been part of the law, you know, the tradition and the law here system for twenty five years.
Speaker 4: So are you prepared then to stick this into appropriations bills to defund the Special CA No, I.
Speaker 2: Want you to think about what he just said. The Speaker of the House is pointing at the Special Council and acknowledging it's absurd. What's happening. It's criminal, it's awful, it's gutting the United States of America. The Speaker of the House has the power in his hands to do actually do something about it. But that would be what winners do. Winners would take that power and use that power to stop their enemies. Mike Johnson doesn't even know what winning in A loser would think that pointing out how bad he's being is somehow winning or fighting back. It's the equivalent what the GOP is, what the right is, what the mentality we have developed is. It's the equivalent of me coming home from the studio ear peace out. I come home and I walk in and there's a dude in my living room with a bag and he's stuffing all my.
Speaker 1: Valuables in his bag, and instead.
Speaker 2: Of stopping him, shooting him, calling the cops beating him up. I sit there at the door and I say that is wrong, that you should stop. Don't you see how wrong? And it's guys, is wrong. He's stealing. It's wrong, he's being wrong. Guys, that's what.
Speaker 1: The right is. I saw this video and man died. It hit home for me.
Speaker 2: So we now have reached to a place of such insanity as a country that the idea that you can cut your penis off and become a woman. It's not some fringe idea. It is an idea that is ingrained in America's institutions now, that women can become men if they take enough hormones, that men can become women if they stuff abra and put on lipstick.
Speaker 1: It's an idea sewing saying.
Speaker 2: It boggles to mind, and yet it's been institutionalized across the federal government, across America's corporations. It's nutballs and it's not true at all. And so at Oregon there's this tranny runner, and the tranny runner gets out there and runs in the woman's race, and of course, you know, it's a dude out there kicking women around. And the people in the stands were booing, and I'll play it.
Speaker 1: For you in a second. And everyone on the right they loved it. Here it was.
Speaker 2: And it's not that the booing is a problem, but the problem was. A video came out. I think it was yesterday. I saw everyone on the right love in it.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, look at it. The people are with us whoo booing him woo hoo. I bet we're oh man, I bet he feels so bad. Look at us. We're pushing back the guy on the track.
Speaker 2: The dude, he's so twisted up here that he now pretends to be a woman at track meets so he can be more competitive.
Speaker 1: And you think he's gonna be swayed by your booing. Oh. I've seen plenty of interviews afterwards too.
Speaker 2: This is it's not right injustice. Okay, what are.
Speaker 1: You doing about it? Any boycotts, anyone.
Speaker 2: Nothing, the lawsuits, still sending Aid and Jadeen and Braiden to school there, I mean.
Speaker 1: Complaining the whole time.
Speaker 2: Of course we're booing, booing is who pretty scary, But are we doing anything to hurt him? I'm talking about legally, don't do anything illegal, but are we doing anything to cause the communist fear or pain anything. I promise you dooing doesn't do it. Pointing out the things that he's doing wrong doesn't do it. Are we doing anything? No, we're not, but complaining. It's what the right is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We point out problems. Look at their hypocrisy. Look how evil they're being up, look at these norms they're violating.
Speaker 1: Up. This is too far.
Speaker 2: Oh you really opened Pandora's box. Oh this is outrageous. Okay, that's pointing. That's complaining. It's not doing anything the right. They're not even in the game. They're in the stands. They're in the stands and they think they're in the game.
Speaker 1: That's the most amazing part.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't believe he dropped that pass?
Speaker 1: What's he doing? Hey, honey, grab me some nachos? What's he doing? Can ye please be dropped that pass?
Speaker 2: And we think for one of the players, But I don't play in the game. There's a middle school in Colorado where students are now required to take a class learning how to be tranning activists.
Speaker 5: Sand Silence is an annual day of action organized by GLS to spread awareness about the effects of bullying and harassment of lesbian gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning students. Now it's more important than ever to raise our voices because of the laws that are being passed. The SIN has passed multiple laws that are hurting queer youth. Over half the states in the USA has ban transith access to healthcare. So what can we do to end the silence? We can support queer projects and others we know who identified with the community. We can also spread awareness. That's all for Day of Silence.
Speaker 6: Back to the day.
Speaker 2: What are we doing about it? Is there a mass boycott, our parents walking out? Are parents more importantly, are they digging in, gathering up an army, running for school board to run all those rainbow nutballs off there?
Speaker 1: Or are we complaining about it? We have got to get out of the stands and get in the game and start hitting back or we're not gonna win.
Speaker 2: We have got to dump this loser mentality we've developed over the decades and develop a mentality of winning of conquest. All that may have made you uncomfortable, but I am right. We're gonna talk culture wars stuff, and just a moment before we get to culture wars stuff, this is why we talk about the corporate world and the importance of it, the importance of where we spend and more specifically, don't spend our money. It's so important. And look, we all love a cup of coffee or two. I'm a two cup of guy, two cup a day guy. Where do you buy your coffee from? These big coffee companies that are guard They hate you, they hate me, they hate our values. Blackout Coffee loves us. They promote the things we want promoted. What kind of a coffee company talks about life? Blackout Coffee does about.
Speaker 1: Twenty percent off your first order and they'll deliver it to your front door.
Speaker 2: Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Jesse all right, we'll be back. Good God, let's have a discussion about how people are okay, they're not okay? Joining me now, Terry Shielding, President of the American Principal Project, and of course Vita Duffy Alfonso, managing producer.
Speaker 1: Of the Great Dan Bond Gino Show.
Speaker 2: Okay, Avida, we're gonna start with you there. Apparently that's some kind of rage ritual retreat where you can spend four thousand dollars to go scream into the woods.
Speaker 1: Could you please explain to me how deep.
Speaker 2: The levels of insanity are with liberal white women in this country.
Speaker 7: It's I mean, it's a shocking video, but frankly, somebody who's just come out of an elite university, who is surrounded by people like this all the time, it's actually not that surprising. This is what wokeism does to individuals, right. It's a movement that is supposed to disrupt the sexes, disrupt the family, disrupt every norm in our world, and it just destroys people internally. It's literally a mental illness, and you're seeing it manifest so bizarrely and frankly scarily in that video. And it's also I think it's also interesting that they called it a ritual, right, because often times we hear these woke and liberated, enlightened individuals that they're atheists, they're not Christian, they're not going to associate with that backward ideology, but they're actually really having their own ideology on its own after that, right, You're seeing this ritual, this paganism actually manifest out of so called atheism, So they really are religious at their core, and it looks, if you can see from that video, to be very violent and very disturbed.
Speaker 2: It does, Terry, this is a question that's honestly going to take some thoughts. So maybe I should have tossed it to a vida instead of you. But eighteen to twenty nine year old liberal women, according to Pew Research, fifty six percent of them have been diagnosed with mental health issues. So I have a chicken or egg question. Is it being a liberal nutball white woman that draws you to communism or is it switched? Is it the communism that turns you into a liberal nut job white women who needs anti anxiety medications.
Speaker 8: I think it's all the above. I mean, my goodness, these people in this country, we've never been more medicated, we've never been more in therapy, and we've never been more insane. Right. I think that these things are obviously exacerbating everything. I also think that the liberation of women quote unquote has not quite liberated them or given them fulfilled lives. These are incredibly miserable people, right, And that is not what freedom typically does to people. Typically, when people get actual freedom, they are fulfilled, they're happy, they aren't screaming all together in the woods. Jesse, I don't know. I mean, you know, a friend of mine says that, you know, jet engines are complex, They're very rational and make a lot of logical sense, lots of moving parts though, But women, my friend, are complicated. It's very tough to understand what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Avita, As she just pointed out, you just came from the belly of the beast surrounded by these nutballs. Why are they unhappier? I guess I should stress more. Who were they unhappy with? Is it a self hatred thing, Is it a man hatred thing? Is it an America hatred thing? What do they hate? Who do they hate?
Speaker 1: And why?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's such a good question. They're not living healthy lifestyles. First of all, this started in the nineteen sixties with sexual liberation, where they wanted women to act just like men. And you see on college campuses that hookup culture is pervasive and it really destroys women internally. I think it makes them really sad. Women don't view sex in the same way that men do. And this idea that we should act the same as them, be the same as them when it comes to sex, be the same as them when it comes to the workplace or our goals career wise, family wise, is a lie that really just creates so much internal turmoil and women makes them unhappy, and instead of looking at their lifestyles which were put on them by leftists, they instead blamed the system, which is what the left has told them to do. This is why they act so vitriolic all the time at protests, when really they should be looking inward and at what their day to day lives, how their day to day lives are impacting their internal peace and happiness.
Speaker 2: Terry, I am positive you saw it, in fact, because it's you, and positive you were cheering it. But Harrison Butker made some waves this week when this little video came out.
Speaker 9: To the gentleman here today. Part of what plagues our society is this lie that has been told to you that men are not necessary in the home or in our communities. As men, we set the tone of the culture, and when that is absent, disorder, dysfunction, and chaos set in. This absence of men in the home is what plays a large role in the violence we see all around the nation. Other countries do not have nearly this same absentee father rates as we find here in the US, and a correlation could be made in their drastically lower violence rates as well. Be unapologetic in your masculinity, fighting against the cultural emasculation of men. Do hard things, never settle for what is easy.
Speaker 2: Terry, I don't understand what the controversy is. Please explain.
Speaker 8: Well, you would think that the feminists and the woe progressives would be cheering the fact that Harrison Butker is essentially telling men to get back in the kitchen, right. I mean this is I've read the speech. It's a fantastic speech. He calls on everyone to do better and to prioritize the higher goods, right, And I think it's important that we start to distinguish between what the globalists want for men and women, which is androgyny, which is no family, which is no children, no marriages. They want good little obedient workers and consumer who buy their products, who are constantly chasing dopamine hits to fulfill their temporary happiness. Well, the reality is is that mothers and fathers and their families have something that everyone else is lacking, which is joy, which is a more fulfilled version of happiness. You don't need to go to Disney World seven times a year. You don't need to go on all these vacations. You don't need to do Saturday brunch when you're fulfilled, when you have joy in your household, and you know, I think we'd all be better off if there were more fathers in the home, and also more respect and veneration of mothers, because they do a lot of thankless and helpless tax.
Speaker 1: For us all.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what's wrong with Saturday Brunchavita. What's wrong with Saturday brunch? It allows me to have a cheeseburger for breakfast while telling the wife that it's actually brunch, so I can have a cheeseburger with some hash browns.
Speaker 1: Why is Terry have to crap all over brunch? What say you with you to? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think brunch is so bad, but I do think that young people tend to spend a lot of money on things that they don't necessarily need. To fill in that hole to Terry's.
Speaker 1: Point, Yeah, no, they do, all right.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about withholding money from Catholic hospitals.
Speaker 1: In fact, I want to make this I want.
Speaker 2: To expand on this a little bit more with you of Ita, about the war on all religion, but most especially war on Jesus in this country.
Speaker 1: Here's this video.
Speaker 10: You've put out this guidance, and doctors do need to know. What are you going to do if they refuse to provide this care.
Speaker 11: A doctor, if that doctor has religious objections, that doctor, under these rules is not required to opera.
Speaker 10: So you're committing here today that you will not withhold federal funding.
Speaker 11: Doctors don't get federal funding, ma'am.
Speaker 1: But the hospitals, Okay, so not talking.
Speaker 10: Are you saying that, though, don't confuse it to hostors are working in these hospitals. Are you going to say today, are you committing that you will not withhold federal funding from those health care facilities?
Speaker 11: If a hell care facility is violating the law and not providing the service they're.
Speaker 10: Required to, we're not the resources withdraw federal funding.
Speaker 1: Evida.
Speaker 2: What frustrates me is not that the dirty comedies have declared war on Catholicism or Christianity like they always have. It's how newtered and useless the American Church has been to fight back against this.
Speaker 1: It blows my mind how.
Speaker 2: Apathetic and frankly pathetic so much of the American Church is.
Speaker 1: I can't stand it.
Speaker 7: It should be so easy, right, I mean, it's not, and it's not just an affront to God's plan for men and women. There's a study that just came out said adult transgender individuals who undergo surgery are twelve times more likely to commit suicide. So this line that you know, a trance, a trans son, a son is better than a you know, dead daughter or vice versa. This is a lie. This is a lie. The surgery is bad for people mentally and physically. It's a no brainer for church officials. It should be a no brainer for Pope Francis. Instead of coming to the United States doing a sixty minute interview and talking about how traditional Catholics are problematic or how the border our US borders e to be wide open, he could have defended the faithful, defended Catholic hospitals, defended those who are actually fighting the good fight in this country. And instead he left us out to dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sure did, Terry, all right, I got to toss you the last one because it's such a dagone softball.
Speaker 1: The Pope is out.
Speaker 2: There, dirty commie that he is talking about open borders here.
Speaker 12: He was.
Speaker 13: I grew up in Texas and I don't know if you've heard, but the state of Texas is attempting to shut down a Catholic charity on the border with Mexico that offers undocumented migrants humanitarian assistance. What do you think of that?
Speaker 14: That is madness, sheer madness To close the border and leave them there, that is madness. It has to be received there after you see how you're going to deal with them. Maybe you have to send him back. I don't know, but each case ought to be considered humanely.
Speaker 1: Terry.
Speaker 2: What is it with these Christian and Catholic NGOs and leaders like the useless Pope who've decided it's very biblical and loving in Jesus like to flood the country with rapist sew will assault our women.
Speaker 1: Is that Christ's lighting there?
Speaker 8: No, it's not. And Avita actually had an amazing tweet either today or yesterday calling out the Vatican because they're guarded by a wall. They don't allow any just anyone to go in there. They don't have open immigration laws like they're calling for us. It's absolutely preposterous, and I think that the Pope should really stick to his lane, which is preventing the world from committing suicide through euthanasia, through gender and sterilization procedures, through abortion, and yes, through birth control. We are killing ourselves every single day. We are limiting our love and enjoy that Catholics can use to spread throughout the world. The Catholic Church has some amazing teachings. I mean, it's really a light in the darkness. And for him to focus his ire on those of us that you know, Jesse, I'm my ideology is Catholicism.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: If I have a conservative position and it's not within the Catholic Church's teachings, I don't hold it because I have to be Catholic. But this is it's absolutely preposterous to go after those practicing Catholics that hold true to the teachings of the Church, which actually have advanced human freedom and flourishing and prosperity more so than any other doctrine and ideology in the entire world.
Speaker 2: It really does Avida best to you and yours, Terry, best to you, your bride and your ninety seven kids. I appreciate you both. Please come back soon. All right, we have much more we need to get to. Before we get to those things, let's talk about the time share that you think you're stuck in. It's a common lie because the timeshare industry, very sadly, this bums me out. The industry itself is based a lot on this lie. It's not every time share company.
Speaker 1: But it's most of them. So what's the lie.
Speaker 2: Well, they lock you in, They get you in the timeshare, and you sign the contract, and they never tell you that you're in it for life.
Speaker 1: They never seem to just come out and say that.
Speaker 2: You don't find out year two years, ten years later, you're done with it, tired of paying the annual fees, and you try to get out, and that's when they drop the bomb on you. Sorry, you already signed a contract.
Speaker 1: You're stuck forever. Just call Loan Star Transfer.
Speaker 2: This family business with an A plus rating from the Better Business Bureau will legally and permanently get you out.
Speaker 1: You're a phone call away from being free.
Speaker 2: Get free of that god forsaken timeshare of yours.
Speaker 1: Eight four four three one zero two six four to six. We'll be back, all right.
Speaker 2: So let's do something really quickly here because we have so much else we want to get to on the show. We have a bunch of there's there's some border stuff we're going to get to next that is it blew me away. It blew me away before we get to that, all right, So the announcement came today that Joe Biden Biden administration is draining another million barrels of oil from our strategic reserve. We have strategic oil reserves all over the place. This one's actually in the northeast, but we have strategic oil reserves. I want to I just I just want to say, it's wild how far from sanity we've drifted in this country and now we don't even really understand what sanity looks like. The strategic oil reserve is for emergency purposes, only we're taught fucking global conflict, disaster. That's why it's there. It is not there so Joe Biden can lower gas prices temporarily to improve his chances in the election. He did this exact same thing leading up to the twenty twenty two midterms. He thought he was going to get crushed in the midterms. So we drained our strate strategic ore reserve and never filled it up again. And you wanted a halt far away from sanity, we are. You understand that the president taking our emergency oil reserves and draining them to win elections. That's not only impeachable, you could easily argue that that is treasonous and Joe Biden should spend the rest of his life in prison for doing something like that. You can't take the office of the presidency and weaken the nation itself, so we can't even fight a war to improve your poll numbers. That's not something that should even occur to people to do. And let me ask you something, how much outrage have you seen over this today?
Speaker 1: Have you even seen somebody mention it today?
Speaker 2: That's how far away from sanity we've reached as a country that now we watch the president.
Speaker 1: Do something like that and we all just go, yeah, figures.
Speaker 2: We we don't have enough fuel, we don't have the manufacturing capacity, we don't have enough ammunition or the ability to make ammunition. We have all this scary conflict going on right now across the globe. I hope you pray, and when you pray, I hope you pray that nothing bad kicks off, because the American people are going to find out that we are painted rust if something does this madness to me, all right, speaking of madness, I'm not even sure, you really want to know what's happening with the Chinese military age men coming across the border.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know something you haven't heard before?
Speaker 2: You ready for this? Before I give it to you, Let me give you this. Let me give you a good night's sleep. I know there are a million things out there for sleep. You can go out in the pharmacy, you can get a prescription, you can do this, you can do that. I want to take this asleep. I'm gonna take this asleep. What are all those things have in common? All of them all virtually you? Yeah, oh yeah, you'll sleep. Plenty of things will make you sleep. You will wake up and you will feel like garbage, garaggy, you're never able to wake up, sleep in your eye, freaking horrible. And then there's dream powder from being this stuff. It's changed my life. It's all natural and there's not a bunch of garbage in It's melatonin, things like that. It's all natural. Tastes amazing. Warm up, a little glass of milk or water, stir a little scupidness in their minds. Chocolate cinnamon, and it's just a little cup of hot chocolate. If you didn't know it was dream powder. You'd never know, and I just sip it as I'm laying in bed with the wife watching something, reading something.
Speaker 1: I just kind of drift off to sleep, and I wake up ready to go. No brog, no nothing. Eight nine hours later, you're just ready to go.
Speaker 2: Forty percent off, go get some shopbeam dot com slash Jesse Kelly, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We'll be back very much, missed the chairman.
Speaker 6: We're here today because Republicans are demagoguing and exploiting the xenophobic and white supremacist ideologies that are fueling the immigration debate in this nation, and for those who are showing up at our border. I am concerned about how we as a nation are going to address what is basically a broken immigration system.
Speaker 1: People don't choose to leave.
Speaker 6: Their families and communities, their culture, their language on a whim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild how much the hive mind controls these people. Isn't it just xenophobic, white supremacist They can't help themselves. It's just robots. They go up, they get programmed, and they take that programming out to the world. Joining me now, Brittany Mayer Independent Reporters. She's also the founder of rooted wings, Brittany.
Speaker 1: They love to.
Speaker 2: Say this, we have a quote broken immigration system, but it is wild how different they interpret that than how we interpret that.
Speaker 15: This is true.
Speaker 16: I watched the entire hearing. It was painful. I think a lot of people don't realize how broken our government is.
Speaker 15: If we're being honest, our government is so busted.
Speaker 16: That they can't even get through what was supposed to be a subcommittee hearing on this huge influx, in unprecedented influx of Chinese nationals pouring through our border. I'm stationed down here in San Diego, so we see it firsthand. And this subcommittee hearing, which was supposed to be serious, turned into a food fight over just word salads. You heard the representative there talking about this being xenophobia and racist and white nationalism. And that's honestly how the subcommittee hearing ended. It ended right after she threw out those slurs. They just couldn't get it together to actually have a conversation about this dire threat that is facing the everyday American which is unfortunate, but it shows that our government is broken. No wonder our border is broken under Joe Biden. This is We're not a serious nation. We're we can't, We're not serious when this is a subcommittee hearing and this is how it devolves and ends.
Speaker 1: That's so true.
Speaker 2: It's like that stupid cat fight they had or the other day arguing about bodies and eyelashes.
Speaker 1: It just makes me want to bash ask.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know, Brittany, by the way, you said your station there, are you in the Marines or something?
Speaker 15: No, this is my beat.
Speaker 16: So San Diego is where I'm at, and I'm boots on the ground with just watching what's going on at our border.
Speaker 15: I've personally been to the border.
Speaker 16: I've been to the drop sites where they are dropping these military aged men by the bus loads, no pun intended. It is incredibly concerning what I am seeing firsthand, what citizen journalists are picking up firsthand, and seeing the picture that you're seeing right now.
Speaker 15: The video is a the selfie.
Speaker 16: Effect where these guys get through our border, and you know, these ragged, desperate men then turn around and take selfies to send back home to show how weak America is.
Speaker 2: There's just something inherently weak about a dude taking selfies anyway, But we won't get into that.
Speaker 1: Brittany, can you explaining to us, those of.
Speaker 2: Us who aren't actually on the border, what do you mean by being dropped there?
Speaker 1: What's happening? We can't see it. What's happening.
Speaker 16: That's such a good question, and it's super important because people will push back and.
Speaker 15: Say, oh, it's just San Diego.
Speaker 16: You voted for it in California, and I'm here to tell you it is not staying in San Diego.
Speaker 15: It's not staying in California.
Speaker 16: Our best data shows that about ninety percent of the people that get through, these illegal foreigners, they bust out, they ship out, they get onto the San Diego International Airport, and I have videos upon videos where you can see them getting into lines at the San Diego International Airport with no ID and they're basically given concierge service to the destination of their choice. So they're not staying in San Diego. The problem is California has since twenty eighteen, had a policy effect that makes us a sanctuary state, which means that wherever you're from, as soon as you make it across the border, you are scott free. You are incredibly protected. And I can go more into that with you later or when you have me back on. But just what I have uncovered and how difficult it is for a journalist to even be able to find out if these criminals who are committing abhorrent crimes in San Diego are illegal or not. It's virtually impossible because they are so protected. So the sanctuary state policy in California allows these guys to come over, and then they basically become ghost illegal foreigners where we have no way to track them or trace them or know where they're going or who they really are. I witnessed these drops at the IRIS Center in San Diego where they get through the border. So you have a thousand that get through the border, and then we have border patrol and these big buses come and pick them up and they're street released, they're dropped and there is no police presence, there's no law enforcement activity. So you have thousands of predominantly military aged men being dropped by the bus load into our San Diego street and then they head to the airport. There are unofficial taxi shuttle services that are operated by Chinese nationals that are waiting for them to take them wherever they might go. And this is happening on a daily basis. And again they're not staying in California. They're headed to a neighborhood near you.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't want to do this later. I want you to tell me.
Speaker 2: Now, tell me more about the sanctuary state stuff, because those of us who don't live in California don't really understand how bad it is.
Speaker 16: Please explain it's so bad, Jesse. So I'm just going to give you a snapshot of how concerning this policy is. So A few weeks ago, it made national headlines that there was an incident where a twenty two year old Mexican man was in an area where we have our military and he broke into a home and he's sexually assaulted a five year old girl. He disappeared, and then the following day there was bulows out for his arrest.
Speaker 15: We couldn't find him.
Speaker 16: He came back again with what looks like it was intent to continue the assault, and he was arrested on the street. I foided the San Diego Police Department twice with his name and with his date of birth to try to find proof that he is not an American citizen. He showed up in court at age twenty two with a Spanish translator and pled not guilty. The word on the street is that he's a god away from Guatemala. I cannot prove it because San Diego Police now twice has denied my foyer request because that's protected information because we live in a sanctuary state.
Speaker 15: So here's the problem.
Speaker 16: If I, as an investigative journalist, cannot prove that this guy who committed this crime, which by all accounts he looks to be illegal, I cannot prove that, then how are we statistically counting the crimes that are occurring in California as being American or imported criminals that we're bringing in through our border.
Speaker 15: It's a huge, huge problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a huge problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to do a Jensaki and I want to circle back to something you said about the Chinese nationalists operated what.
Speaker 16: Yeah, So when you show up to the IRIS drop site, which is a public transit center, first of all, it takes a lot to get me feeling uncomfortable. I felt uncomfortable at the IRIS transit center. So you have thousands of illegal foreigners being bussed in, shuttled in, and then dropped on the street. They hang out, their military age men. NGO operatives come and charge their cell phones, give them water, take them to the Ramada Inn or to the San Diego International Airport. But then there is a large constituency of Chinese men who wait for other unofficial Chinese men who act as a taxi service to come and pick up only Chinese nationals. And because we are a sanctuary state, we have no idea where they are taking them or why there's this collaborative effort.
Speaker 15: But that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not alarming at all, all right, Brittany, I have to ask. Obviously, the subject of mass deportation is all over everybody's mouth right now, because people on the right, anyone's saying's looking at what's happening, and they realize we have to have it in order to save the country. I remember the American people and how compliant they were doing COVID.
Speaker 1: I remember the.
Speaker 2: Op they ran against the Trump administration about the kuts and cageous stuff. And I have about that much faith that this country has an.
Speaker 1: Appetite for mass deportation. They may think they do.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't see it happening, but I am a cynic and a bad person.
Speaker 1: What say you?
Speaker 15: Ugh, that's tough.
Speaker 16: For me, Jesse, because I'm I'm in your camp. I will say that being in San Diego, which you know, liberal California, liberal San Diego, there is the tide is shifting, especially with the Ponga boats that we're seeing coming in. You know, I keep saying it's invasion by land, air and sea. And you can call me a white nationalist for saying that, but that's what it is. It's invasion by land, air and sea. And I think when the Ponga boats started hitting the sand at an alarming rate, and you've got little kids, you know, digging for seashells and sand crabs, and there are these cartel operated boats crashing in just feet away from little girls, and then these illegal foreigners are jumping off the boat, running through the sand into waiting SUVs. I think when people started seeing that, especially when the Pongo boats started landing in wealthy areas in San Diego, it started to overplay the hand of oh, these poor asylum seekers, you know, it's so sad. I think people are starting to realize that there's more of an nefarious side to this, and it's going to begin to really affect our communities in our national security.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Brittany, that was dynamite. You come back and see me anytime. Thank you. Well.
Speaker 2: The whole Chinese escorts Chinese people being escorted by other Chinese people kind of a little concerning when you think about an operation being run within our borders. Anyway, let's lighten the mood, shall we next? All right, it's time to lighten the mood. And obviously it doesn't lighten anyone's mood to focus on the fall of the American Institution Red Lobster. Obviously, I'm busted up about it. Everyone knows.
Speaker 1: It's been my favorite since I was a child. I love the place. I can't help it.
Speaker 2: I'm white trash, but all is not lost. Did you think I was just gonna quit? We don't quit here. We keep going. You see, I've got more than one tool in my white trash tool build. I have been a waffle House fan since the day I walked into waffle House. I've eaten at waffle Houses everywhere, from Texas to Jackson, Mississippi, all across the country. I can't count how many states I've eaten.
Speaker 1: At waffle House in. And don't don't think it's just me.
Speaker 2: The Late Great Anthony bourdain, he hit up waffle house.
Speaker 12: It is indeed marvelous, an irony free zone where everything is beautiful and nothing hurts, where everybody, regardless of race, creed, color, or degree of in aviation, is welcomed. It's warm, yellow glow, a beacon of hope and salvation, inviting the hungry, the lost, the seriously hammered all across the South to come inside the place of safety and nourishment. It never closes, It is always, always faithful, always there for you.
Speaker 3: Right gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Oh, oh, the a Khan waffle You just rushing.
Speaker 8: You put every seat a slatter. I wanted to be swimming in syrup and hamon denies vegetable oil.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good, that's good.
Speaker 8: See, if you don't come here expecting the French laundry, you come here expecting something amazing.
Speaker 1: This is better than the French liney man. Indeed it is anthony.
Speaker 2: Indeed it is, And I should point out I just took my boys there yesterday morning. We went out to breakfast, thre two growing boys and me. We all had four meals, three meals. You know what, The check was twenty five bucks. I realize it's not chump change, but try to eat somewhere else in this society for twenty five dollars, Three people for twenty five dollars. Not too freaking shabby. I shall say, waffle House, I'll see you again soon, and I'll see you tomorrow.