Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone tappen. All right, what do you have going on today? All right, Well, it comes to us from Jessica.
Speaker 2: She says, my husband Andy is running a house in Long Beach Island for Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 1: He found the house by himself, and.
Speaker 2: He's using it to give me a thirtieth birthday party with a whole bunch of my friends. Now he's taking this on. It's all his responsibility. He's planning the weekend. So call him tell him that he's not getting the house and he will be so upset.
Speaker 1: So that's what I did. You're going to ruin it for everyone. Sorry, today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This is Andy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hi Andy, this is Erica.
Speaker 3: How are you good.
Speaker 2: I just actually spoke to your wife briefly and she said I should call.
Speaker 1: You on the cell phone.
Speaker 3: Yes, she just called. She said there was a problem with this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Unfortunately, the reason I never sent the contract back to you was because we actually got a better offer on the house for the weekend, so we had to give it to somebody else.
Speaker 3: This is this is Oh. Look, I've talked to you for what months now? Yeah, and I was under the understanding and we had the house. I've talked to you in everything house. This is unacceptable, unacceptable. Eighteenth eighteen people go into this house.
Speaker 1: Well, we got eight thousand dollars for the place.
Speaker 3: Eighteen doesn't matter. You should have told me two months ago. Have my real estate attorney quality. And that's fine, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but Mario Lopez made us a much better off.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't give it. That is unacceptable, that's absolutely you. You cast my check. Well, you're gonna have a lawsuit on your hands. You're gonna have a lawsuit on your hands.
Speaker 1: You know you could come down on another weekend.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's it's my wife's thirtieth birthday. You knew this.
Speaker 2: Well, there are a lot of other weekends in the summer, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind celebrating her birthday.
Speaker 3: On I don't care. It's more where all day weekend? I took time off of work. So did everybody else come down to that house this weekend?
Speaker 2: Well, why can't you do it like in two weeks from now? I have I have availability there.
Speaker 3: Everybody took off this day my wife's bird. We have chance two weeks from the house. This is absolutely ridiculous. You haven't even given me time to get something else. Now it's it's canceled the weekend. The whole weekend is wrecked because.
Speaker 1: Of the Yeah, but sir, maybe you should take your wife someplace else. Part thirties. Maybe doesn't want to really come.
Speaker 3: Down to ELK. She did that. She's very excited about it. She's ever been down eighteen people going. Andy listened to what what what are you gonna tell me that what?
Speaker 2: I have a three bedroom for you? You could figure out it may to make it work.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous. Listen to me, Oh, I don't want I don't want a three bedroom. There's no way in hell, Andy, you want to put.
Speaker 1: Up your entire wife's weekend.
Speaker 3: We can't do a three bedroom. We can't do a three bedroom.
Speaker 2: Listen, go through the list and say, this person's really not that important, this person's not really that important.
Speaker 3: Across the mall, everybody is everybody's family.
Speaker 2: No everyone, I'm sure there's a cousin or two or grandma that really doesn't need to be there.
Speaker 3: Sweety, Hey, what's that? Yeah, well you have me and my wife on the line. Now, what did you You could have told me this. I mean it because months ago that you set your contracts out, you cast the checks. Why did you catch a check?
Speaker 2: Because I cashed the checks because I'm going to give you another weekend.
Speaker 3: No, we want that. We want that money back.
Speaker 1: I understand sir, but I can't give you the money back.
Speaker 3: Oh you give me that money back. We don't have another run.
Speaker 2: Okay, miss, miss miss, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to him right now. Can I just finish my conversation with him?
Speaker 3: Thank you talk to me this way?
Speaker 1: After she was I'm not talking to you. Thank you talking to him.
Speaker 3: You don't you dare talk to my wife like that. I swear to you. You know you're you're very unprofessional. Tell her what she's got the upper hands here. I want you to say, you're gonna fix this.
Speaker 2: You ruined your wife's weekend and you don't want to take the blame for it.
Speaker 1: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: We take the brain for it. But what I'm getting my money back.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, lady, I don't know how you're married to this one. He's a real well yeah, he sticks up for you.
Speaker 1: That's for damn sure.
Speaker 3: You ridiculous, your most unprofessional person I've ever spoken to before my life. I feel I feel sorry for your daughter, and I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel sorry that your wife.
Speaker 1: I feel sorry. I feel sorry.
Speaker 3: What's the feeling here? What is the deal?
Speaker 1: We're just phone tapping you on the radio?
Speaker 3: Are you Andy?
Speaker 2: This is Danielle Monarrow from the Elvis Durant Morning Show and you just got phone tapped? Are you Andy?
Speaker 3: I have a bit? Do you live? And speechless? I don't even know. I'm gonna get you back, That's what I'm gonna I'm gonna get you back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna set Elvis Durant phone tap