Speaker 1: This is Frosted Tips with Lance Baths and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is fab More Van aka Million Millie. So here we go on Frosted Tips. Today we have Elon who plays my character fab More Van in a movie Girl You Know Is True, which just hit America right now. And I've met Elan countless time and this is the first time that we're gonna talk together on the air like this, and I'm gonna ask him some questions because I took the time to prepare some questions which I have right here, right now, and We're gonna have a blast. So welcome to Frosted Tips. This is fab more than a ka Millie Vanilli. Hello, Yo, come onst have how you doing, man, I'm fine about you, man, I'm good dude. You know, this is the first time that we're going to do this.
Speaker 1: Yes, exciting, right, it's exciting.
Speaker 2: Man. I love doing this. This is dope. And because you know, we've talked before, but it was off camera, so this is like the first. This is like an exclusive. This is Elon and Fab. This is Elon who played Fab in the movie Girl Knows Through and did an amazing job. Thank you from the jump brother thank you for the love from the research, and we're gonna dive right into it right now. All right, I'm gonna ask you a few questions, you know, so tell me a little bit about yourself and where you you grew up and if acting was something that you always aspired to or was it an accident.
Speaker 1: M So. Actually I was born in Comoros island, you know, it's like islands closed by Madagascar, and I was bundre. But and I came in France when I was seven, So I grew up in Paris, you know, the real Paris. And yeah, I mean acting. How how I became an actor? I mean I had this option in high school when you have to choose an option, you know, you could do like more English civilization and acting stage acting. And at this time I used to to do some music, you know, rap music, and I was like, yeah, it makes sense theater. It can be cool because it's it's all about like building something with other people and also put some feelings, you know. And I went there right away and I really love loved it.
Speaker 2: So would you say that, would you say that expressing yourself outwards? Yeah, kind of work where there was going to be rap music maybe it's started with Wrap. Like a lot of you know, a lot of people saw their career started their career through rap and I ended up and left Wrap totally. So I can't see how you made a transition.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, yeah it was for me, it was like organic. You know, it was like I want to I knew that I wanted to do some artistic stuff, but I didn't know where and why. But and I did that and then I just I just loved it and I was like okay. And when I I was gorreated, I was like, okay, why why not be? I want to be I'm gonna do it like stage acting, but in a professional way. So I used to go acting school, but I started like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, So tell me did you ever took part before this project into a feature film or where you had a small party feature film or what was Kurnels through? What was it for you?
Speaker 1: That was my that's my first time, my first movie actually, I know, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Just had to tell that to people because I incredible. Bro.
Speaker 1: You know, I get the job when you know, I finished my acting school and you know, like I said, I'm more like stage acting, and when I get the audition the casting. I was like, okay, let's try it. But I didn't have any plan to do some cinemas or movies, you know, and I was like, okay, let's do it, and and uh and then I was I was scared because it was in English also, and back then my English was so bad as a French guy actually.
Speaker 2: You know well, and also let's not forget that Elon dubbed the movie in German as well. My dude respects you know, I speak German too, and I've seen different versions of like, oh my god, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I loved it, you know because you know, just like being being in Germany starting speaking English. And also it was the like you did like fab did you know, you just like left from Paris becoming Germany and you don't know anything about the country.
Speaker 2: Better then would you say that they were parallels in your journey in entertainment as you as you dove into the projects. So I'm gonna go right in there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you.
Speaker 2: Find First of all, how did you find out about the projects? Because you know, you live in France, it's it's a German production, So did your agent have anything to do with that or you knew about it. You heard about it, like, how was that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: My my agent actually my agent, you know. And when I when I and I finished my acting school, I had this this agent. I was like, right now I want to do casting, so I'm ready for this because my acting school for me was really good for the preparation to be you know, I always wanted to be doing this, but I knew that I need to improve myself, you know, to be an actor, because I want to do this job for fifty years.
Speaker 2: As long as you can, that's right, yeah, you know, but you have started with this. To have started with this, bro, and to take it when you took it. Because when I look at the movie, and there were several times when I look at the screen and I look at some partner and I was like, and we told you, like that feels like me, Like you know, the emotion that was all over you with your face and then you turn into into me. It was proper lighting. And we got to thank someone for Hoofer, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they did the production. They did a great job because you know, even even the relationship between me and Tijan, you know, my co star, it was like incredible because I mean, they did a great job. I don't know, I don't know how you know, but but it was like it was like it was written for us, you know, even our.
Speaker 2: Person to say I was about to say, certainly serendipitous, they said, I think that's how they said. It's meant to be. There's no accident. And and the way you guys moved on this on the screen together, I was like, man, just respect because you really did you really did your research, so oh thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: When the addition came around, right and then you heard the name Millivanilli, did that speak to you? Did you know about it that? Did you know the music? Did your parents? Because I think your parents but have known about it. You don't know, but I think in Africa in general, it was on blast. It was everywhere. Tell us about this.
Speaker 1: I mean for me, I didn't know anything about me even nearly.
Speaker 2: You know the music though, you know the music the.
Speaker 1: Music kind of because I remember when I when the first time I saw the the video video clip of girl. You know it's true and I see you guys with this style, the outfit, the hair. I was like, hey, I know this kind of image, you know, because back then I used to watch like a retrospective of eighties music, nineties music. So I used to see a lot of video clip and when I saw you guys, I was like, hey, I know somewhere this image of these two guys. Yeah, kind of I was connected, you know, earlier, but I didn't do the link straight. You know, when when when I knew about the project?
Speaker 2: Okay, So and as you so, as you went into the character, did you how quick did you realize that at the core of this those because you know, as a character, as you go through the story, there's an exploitation aspect that takes place. And and of course how early did you discover that you know in the in the you know, even you when you look at the landscape and the story, you can tell that they're not the bad guys and that Frank Farne is really the villain in that. So when when you found that out, how did you how did you use that in your character? You know, to build your k How did you move on screen? And how did you like how is your approach to you like how you and tijm? How did you work that out? How did you figure it out?
Speaker 1: I mean, of course you know you you it wasn't trapped, you know, they were in a trap and they didn't really they wanted to sing, but it was like they couldn't, you know, and in a way not that yeah out and you know where you know where when you you you know, And that's why we're doing this, this this movie because you know, we're not talking about Milivanilli people that they they really don't know what's happened behind the scenes and they only have the scandal in mind. But they couldn't and and and and and that's why we're doing this movie. And what I like in our movie. You see that we are, we are putting the spotlight on Robin fab you know, because back then they didn't have the chance, you know, because and why now we are like they are reading the story and I think, and I think that's what I like in our movie.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yes, surely I love what you just said, because you know, back in the days, the focal point was rubbing fat. But yeah, it was. We were used as gapegoats, so it was awful. We were responsible, not talented. They don't sing nothing, so it was all on the negative.
Speaker 1: Like easy target, you know, yeah, is it target?
Speaker 2: So years later we look back and now finally can people can walk down those emotional wear those emotional shoes that Robin Fab weren't wearing, and then you can feel the pain and people suddenly realized like we were human beings because at some point we were only regarded as punchline. That's why. So when you were and there were many there were many magical moments in this movie, and I want to ask you, like, how did you get to those magical moments? Was Simon did Simon?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: Was Simon always there to help you navigate some of the script and those very important scene see the person to go to when you were in doubt? How did that work? Or were you always on point? Like everything you did was like damn, you nailed it.
Speaker 1: It's mixed of everything, of all of it, you know, because you know, to do this job, you know, we had to see jan and me to really be connected and on point because Robin Fab the relationship you you you had you had with with brothers and we knew that and the first time I read the script, I was like, oh, yeah, they're really like brothers and we cannot fake that. So we have this idea to We talked to the producer and when we told them like, we want to live together, and for three months before started shooting, we started to live together and just spending time, you know, not Yeah, it makes sense because and and and and you know, and we have all this I remember with teachers, we have all this dynamic. And because I didn't speak any German at this moment, you know, and we had we had to we had to speak English together. And yeah, we we spent a lot of time going to gym together. So we started to to link up like that, you know, but because it was important, like when the camera is on, we we we it's not like it's not characters, it's like, so we need to create this. So for me, that's what's important. And also the relationship with the between them of course, and with Simon because Simon. We get the trust about from Simon, and for us it was really important because it was our first movie. And when you got the confidence from the production for everybody, you can really feel Okay, that's my that's my I have room to do my job. And yeah, so of course, so.
Speaker 2: Would you say that Simon gave you room to just you just do what you had to do and felt like you thought like that's what you should do for certain things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, I mean because of course, because you know, as a young actor, being like in this first project, you international movie, so of course you have all this pressure. But when you feel that that's a job you did. We we had like four months of casting, you know, from Paris to Munich, and.
Speaker 2: So you were you were, you were in a casting performance like going back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we started. I started, I started like in France and then I had to go to Munich and uh and yeah. But so for them it was like okay, they did the casting. So when you got this confident, you can't really be ready to do anything.
Speaker 2: But but I think, but but did you think that you in the process of doing all this right, going through the process of auditioning. Yeah, at one point, did you know that you had it? Did you feel from the beginning that you were made for this role? Did you know that it was yours? Or you were told in the dark and it was doubt and it was stressing, it was pressure, and it was like I wanted.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, of course, when you got this, you started to to okay, how I'm gonna do this. But when you started to work and you are really putting the work on it. You just like became confident on it. But first I was, of course, I'm not gonna lie. I felt like pressure. And I remember one day I was calling Simon, you know, he was in the car with all the directors, the director, Simon and the director. I just called him and you know, this day, I felt like a lot of doubts. You know, I was like, how I'm gonna do that? Because I was I was working about how it feeled to to to to feel like I am I'm a fraud. You know, I'm doing I'm living my dream, but fifty persons because in a way, I'm lying to people. So I started to to work how is it for me elan? You know. So I started to really feel the doubts, you know, and I just called Simon. I was like, and he was in the car with all the producers.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was like, as Simon, I think I can't do this movie. I mean, it's so difficult. I don't know how I'm gonna do this. There is a lot of things to do, the dancing part. I had to improve my English, and I really felt like pressure. And he was like all the producer was in the car he was. Simon was like, okay, I'm calling you later. And then we had a discussion. I mean, he was like, hey, you did the job right now, just enjoy the time because you're ready for this and the feeling you got it's good because you're gonna You're gonna play with it and that's what I want. You know. How how was it when you are not you are leaving the dream as in like being a superstar, but you're not secure. So it was like that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that part. You see that when I when I spend time with some and and I saw how subtle he is and how good he is because he also wrote the script. You know, let's let's not forget that he directed, wrote the script, is also a producer of the project. And Some met me when he was sixteen years old at P's the place where we all were all started for us, and he may never forget that image. And I saw that he was there during that time.
Speaker 1: I look at the movie.
Speaker 2: When I look at the movie and they were parts where we're entering the club, I was like, man, that dude was there. Yeah, I mean, and movie was amazing.
Speaker 1: The movie I mean, he loves me, so of course he can. He put on this heart on this movie, and I think I hope that people will feel it, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think and I think that also he he really wanted to tell the these story. So it's story of course everybody. And then he put the puzzle together. But one plus one equal to not one plus one equaled three. So the uh, Frank Farne was you know, the bad guy in this story. Rob Fab were the victims, and there were other people that were instrumental in in the story that people. When you watch the movie you realize how important. But because they were behind for so many years, you didn't know about them in this wage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why. That's why, that's why Simon had his clever idea. You know when we when we were on the road, we called that in the rock Star suit and we talked to the camera you know, and don't yeah, you know, spoil.
Speaker 2: Alert, it's not.
Speaker 1: But because I really love that, because because you know, even like you know Robin Fab, you know, because Simon had his image for him. It was like he told us, okay, this part for me is like heaven, you know, and right now, Robin about talking to each other. There's no dispute anymore. You know, it's just like they're talking about what's happened. And I really love this. It's part of this movie. But I'm not gonna spark.
Speaker 2: But you know, like it's funny when they use the word heaven. It really is, yeah, because you know when people look at the movie and especially the set design, the cars. As a matter of fact, the sofa on which you're sitting is one of my favorite sofa in the world. Yeah, it's around right whatever you see, you can sit across with someone and left to turn your neck like that, you know, but like it was, it was. It was a different dimension and from there, every time you guys enter to that room, it was peaceful. So when it talks about heaven, Okay, as you were learning about the story, did you quickly okay? I asked you, Okay, what was the process beyond learning about the dynamics between Robin fab Like, how did you? Was it obvious to you? Because to me, when I look at the movie, I'm like, man, they nailed it. I think I think I think you must have watched a lot of interviews because in interviews, Yeah, I didn't speak much as you know, I was very quiet scene. I was very much talking and we were.
Speaker 1: There you you you know about the arch you know, for the footage from the interview that every Yeah, of course you didn't really talk, but you can because you're expressive, you know, but you can feel it's not I'm not talking because when we feel that there's something behind, I don't know what, but you know, it's kind of because on stage you you were like like you you know what I'm saying. But yeah, yeah, I really analyzed this, you know, about on the on the footage I saw and I was like, okay, how was it? Okay? Of course Fab was the guy like behind, but what's happening in his mind? What's his thinking? And that's why that's how I worked. And also the dynamic between Rob and Fat because there were like this of course when we started like interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny you say that because I had the same reactions because you know, it took me some time to look at the footage and interviews and all that, you know, and and especially during the documentary, and when I watched the documentary at the end, you know, in the privacy of my own home, I watched it and I looked at my face and I was like, wow, I didn't speak much, but when you look at my face what I was feeling. I was not happy to be here. It was happening. Whatever Rob was saying, whatever, sometimes yes scared as well. Whatever Rob was saying. I was like, oh my god, dude, don't say that. You know. The fear was on my face. The unhappiness, like the like I wanted to scream out but I couldn't, you know. I was like, there was this invisible curtain that I could, you know, come out. It was like like a jail. It was a golden cage, you know, diamond studed, but it was still a cage and we couldn't get out because we had the pressure of the label. So you got that right, Like my face spoke much.
Speaker 1: It was analyzed everything, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Your fence dope.
Speaker 3: That was dope.
Speaker 2: It was really nice.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: When you started, when did you get when did you start to realize that when you looked when you study the story right and the beginning, there was happiness, like we're happy to be there. Wow, it's cool. You know, people love us, the girls love us. When we never had a problem with ladies you know, don't get twisted, but I'm just saying when fame came, it was like right, of course, And when when when did you feel like the mental our mental state started to change, because as we got more fame, that's when I look at the movie. I was like, the fame came, and then certainly we started to just you know, this sounded great. So where did you? Like how did you because you know, I really you're a happy guy, you like, yeah, success, How did you work that out when you were working your character to let people know like we're not happy anymore? Like how did you when? I mean, how did you Where did you see that? Did you see that in footage? Or did you or Somemon kind of told you, hey listen, you know with the rise they kind of like they were lost pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we were always like how according to our script? You know? And and and and I think you know there's this scene I think it's before But for me, I love to talk about this scene when you see you know, this scene between Rob and Fab When when when when Fab said like I'm gonna move out, you know? And and I think for for me, what what what what I thought when I was acting this for me. You know. Fab was always the guy like thinking twice before doing something, you know, and and and the way was the guy like what's going on? Like this is from let's go and and and I think impersive and I think Fab at sometime point was kind of tired to to always not not not not not think about him, you know, and and and and I got this feeling like he was like, okay about this scene. No, no, you know, I got this feeling.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll tell you because you know I am This scene was was really it's funny because no one was there when that took place, you understand. But somehow Sun and then got in this crypt you know, like that is not something that I really covered. But when it was time for me to just yo, bro, I'm moving out because I can't deal with you bully anymore. Like, yeah, I was. I was co dependent and we went to REAB and REAB. I was taught about codependency and how if I kept going that route, I would end up like rob So music being my love. I was like, yeah, I got to keep making music, even though on the road. But we did those one hundred and seven city tours. We had to studio in the back of the bus, and I did my best to spend as much time as I could in there. But Rob was kind of dissolutions by by how becoming, yeah, but also that we were losing respect and people didn't really respect us in front of the world, yeah, but behind the scene, it could feel like we were not respected at all. And he kind of took that and his heart was hurting. So I say that of a broken heart because everything that was happening. So when we started me to move out, you know, you did that so well because it's like I was started caring for him. I was worried of wondering whether or not I was going to make it that night, if he was going to be alive in the morning. When I entered that room, you okay, dude, Like it was just so much pressure and.
Speaker 1: Way yeah, so much and at certain point it was too too, too big, and you like like like like we were we were saying the lines FAB say, like I don't want to be a superstar, I just want to be a musician. And for that's why, like like kind of like music saved his life, you know, and and and I like that He's always like keep going on and keep the music, keep what is right for him. And I think in this scene he was like, Okay, right now, I don't want to do this. I want to do this in my way because all this time I was following some kind of you know.
Speaker 2: It was it was my big brother, right and I know, you know, he protected me for many years, you know, but at some point and when he kind of lose himself and I couldn't. I didn't recognize him anymore emotionally, like as a person. Then I took over that's on stage, you know, Like I didn't speak much in interviews, but when the stage came out, damn, that was it. But I saw him losing his power, so I was like, okay, I got to double up on what I do on stage, you know. But I want to ask you since recover this, and again I'm a fan, dude, he did a great job. But what what is it that you learned from my character that you are using in your life daily? Is there anything that you said, Oh man, I'm gonna take that for my life. You know, before before you came to the projects, you were, you were elon, you were one person. But when you came out of that project. You you were exposed to so much and went through so many emotions, and I think that you know, action equal reaction, cause and effect. And is there anything in my character that that you're using right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I would say the resilience is, yes, resilience because you know, like being through being loved and then all this journey, the scandal and the fab keep going on, like he just wanted to do what he loves. And I think doing this storm even that, you know, he keep like, Okay, I just want to do my my dream and I'm going to continue with this, and I think what I that's what I keep with from from FAB and also always keeping like being being happy, you know, like okay, there's this, but I didn't I'm not gonna let me down. And I was like, okay, being happy, and you know, you just became like you have this wonderful family, and I think that's what works works, yeah, you know, and I think that's what I love people like keep in this movie like also it's like okay, but happy happiness, it's the most imptant. Also, of course, of course there is all this you know, tragic stuff you know up there, but but what what we keep at the end, it's it's it's the yeah family, and like keep chasing out dreams, you know, And and I think what what I keep from from from from from you?
Speaker 2: You know, Thank you, thank you, bro, because this is this is essentially you know that. That's what I've kind of been addressing to people. Like when you fall, yeah, you stand back up. You reinvent yourself, Yeah, to audience to be in your life, find what you love, surround yourself with good people, you know, but also in yourself. You're gonna fall, and those fall are going to create character no matter what. But if you believe truly in yourself, it might take time. Look look at me, like it took all those years for me to be able to tell my story and to get to you, to get you to play my character. Bro, I couldn't be happier because you went to John did an amazing job. So that's why I you know, there is no there are no accident in life. Things will happen the way that's supposed to happen. In the meantime, you have to do the work. And you know, of course that work will attract people towards you, and it's up to you to shine when it's done for you to shine, and just to go for it. So I wish you nothing of the best on this journey of acting. You got skills, brother, And then look back at this interview, be like, man, that was good man, Look at you. Look at Elan now he's here like in a.
Speaker 1: We kind of look alike Atulie, right, just like dude, of course we do.
Speaker 2: Of course we do. Bro. Yeah, man, you brought me your life. You know, you brought Fast your life. You know, they did the head, they did everything. You know, it was. It was awesome, awesome, awesome, and I'm so pleased that you were the one. Bro.
Speaker 1: Thank you, man, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we we we definitely covered the Simon because Simon, you know, outside of the movie, because he was someone that was really pursuing me in order to get me into it was very complicated. I'm not gonna talk about that right now because there's too many layers to that story. Yeah, right, but it took some time to bring me on board, and we gotta we gotta give some and his flowers for Dominic shot to Simon man Or and and of course you know, uh, you know, curing Berg as well, those.
Speaker 1: Two, all the producers, all the all the producers.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, and Kursen of course, you know, there's so many people in that, but I would say the leading guy, Curing and Simon really really thought hard because when it comes down to it, in the movie industry, when you make a movie, budget and everything, the last thing you're gonna do is go get you some unknown. You don't do that because some people, some people people I believe, are of the belief that no, no, no, get me some stars. Go get me some stars. But I'm not able to sell that movie, you know. But I'm so glad that they were like, no, we ain't doing that. It might be harder for us in the long run, but we're gonna go get too unknowns that are unknown that are going to bring right and.
Speaker 1: And also and also yeah, like like Robin fab you know, from from zero to Fame. And also for me it was like my first project and acting in English also, so so it kind of risky. But I was like, yeah, it makes sense. I mean, it makes sense, and.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what you went through when it comes to the language and everything. But you didn't have a job. You did a fantaistic job. And I'm so glad because I know where you come from and I know that when it when it comes to you know, when you grew up in France because we speak French, because we could conduct this interview in French, no doubt, you know, right. But the thing is, you know, for us French people, in our minds.
Speaker 1: English, it's like wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, the way our mouth moves, it's almost like you ain't gonna touch it, so you kind of ah you it's like no, I don't want to do that. It's no, no, no, you you have all those things. And it's funny because when I go back to Paris and and I see my friends are like, how come don't you speak how come you don't speak English? You're like, oh, you know, it's too difficult and sound funny because you know, French people have a different type of accent and it's obvious.
Speaker 1: So but people love the French accent. Like I said, when I started speaking English, the people that are like, oh you have a French accent, I was like, oh you like it. Okay, let's let's let's give so I'm gonna speak.
Speaker 2: But but you know, times have changed, you know, there was a lot there was a time where you know, you couldn't have was his name Jean, you know, like you know a lot of people were laughing about his accent for a long time, even Arnold's. But he made he made it a household you know, he made it. He became a household name. And also his accident is not copied by comedian and all types of people, so you know things have changed. Okay, But a respect for YouTube because I know you had to work really hard to and then do it in German as well the movie in German, do it in English like respect long but I was really had shows it shows dedication and thank you for that. You know. Was there a moment for you or teaching to John where you kind of like in a scene it became it became reality, you know how art imitates life. But in that moment, you guys went like you didn't even know where you were exactly, and that you were that you were John, and that that that you were John, you were inland. Was there a moment that took place? Is it in the film or is it like okay that didn't make the cut, or is it in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course there's two moments. First, the concert scene. I remember the concert scene MTV too. I remember because we we had to perform in fort of like two hundred real people. And for me, I remember the first the first take. I was like, yeah, bro talking to teacher like this, Bro, is it real right now? So we're gonna perform. And I really realized like what it is to to I mean kind of way what you and Rob felt. You know, when you going on stage and you're gonna perform in for of real people, but you still got this secret in your mind. And I felt and I felt that I was like Joe talking to teacher like hey, I'm not ready for the steps we read, so we're gonna shoot right now. So I really have the connection, like wow, right now it's really feeled and and and this that helped me to connect to the character because I was like, Okay, okay, right now, I really understand what what what they've been through, like being on stage, you're gonna perform and.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, there was always a lot of fear. But the way I was able to overcome my fear was to rehearse.
Speaker 3: Rehearse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was crazy on that. I kept Rob is not like I was a professional dancer and Rob was a breakdancer, so he was very loose with the rehearsal. And I even gave him dance class and I was like, I don't want to do that, you know, but I said, yeah, we guys to do that. So when he was declining, I could see that he was losing his work ethics.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I had to like come in front and do what it is. But it's interesting what you're saying because it was that fear at the beginning. But when we got to that one hundred and seven city tour show. Yeah, yeah, I was a beast there. I was like, man, I was like, and he had some good nights, he had some bad nights because you know, we were partying, but we were also working out, working We're running a five k before the show and then party the night before. But because we had the youth, we could handle it. But I love how yeah, exactly. But it was very nice how Simon stayed away from the darkness of the night. But you can feel the decline because of the darkness of the night and what we were doing in order to forget. We were midiicating ourselves in order to forget those those things, you know, being able to look at you in the mirror and be like damn, damn, I'm lying like how long am I going to keep this? You know? So you I can't wait for people to see it. That's why I'm so so happy that we're doing this right now. It's so cool man. So right now, you know, after going through this process and knowing that you're capable because now it's directed towards you. It's you, Elan the actor who was able to start finish shine just like surprise everyone and have everyone loved this movie? Everyone that's watched the movie, it's like, Wow, those guys, Wow, listen for get Mattias, Yeah, who did Ingrid? Like everyone played their their part. But now I'm asking you this question, what is it for you next? What's on the bucket list? What would you like to do? What's next for you? What do you see?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean there's a lot of it's coming. But I'm always like keeping calm because I know how how can be difficult this this? You know, being an actor, sometimes you got like you're playing a lot, then you got nothing. But I'm always like I want to do like movies. Right now, you know, I stay stage stage acting. I think for me it was good to really improve myself as an actor. So you want to go ready?
Speaker 2: So do you want to go stayside? Do you want to go in Germany? Do you want to do in France? Well?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: You put?
Speaker 2: No limitation?
Speaker 1: No limitation worldwide? I mean right now I can like I got the confidence right now, like I'm ready kind of you know, so I can really play and yeah, in front of course, but worldwide. But we're going to see what's what's the movie give us?
Speaker 2: You know you and Rob Cherry this movie like crazy just just a part of like you know you on me. And I found that out too, you know, like when they told me, like yo, this is his first thing, I was like, oh really, I was thinking he's gonna be other, going to be able to handle this, it's like you know, and Son was like yes, I had to.
Speaker 1: Say and me, I mean we have each other like like I mean kind of robbing fat because we we we both are artworker and we wanted to give everything for this, for this project. So so I had a lot of help for everything. But yeah, we're gonna see what's what's next. But I'm confident, and I'm always like keeper, you know, confident for the future. But we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but listen for me, like you know, we're gonna finish with this. It's like from one hol week to to to another. What you've done. It's surely amazing from not having done that, you know, every that's the first one, so we don't know when the next one is gonna come like this, but whatever comes, you know, make sure that it is for you, like you know, it's gotta be. You gotta make sure, you know, don't make compromises. Yeah, of course, of course you got to say the course, that's very important, you know. But I see greatness, I see excellence. I see nothing but that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, and listen, I know it truthfully, you know. And I'm so happy that you're the one who did this because a lot of people come to me on social media that we have now, if we had social media would be different, you know, the story would have been different. But everyone says, wow, you know, I really I felt your character. You made me cry, you know, and even I remember when we were in Berlin at the end of the movie, so you saw me and I was emotional. You were emotional and we hugged each other and it was like you guys, you did it. You did it for yourself, but also you did it for me because you find how bad it was for us. People didn't know. They were like, you know, all the jokes a punichline that we became and finally years later, finally we can we can be like, Okay, you see what happens. I came full circle long ago. I had to for myself. But now people are realizing what it took you order for me to get there. Because the story the movie is one thing, but then they realized, like, oh, this has been traveling through time, time traveling, and that's what it takes. It takes health to go through time, and health is the keys at the core, and when you keep that together, then your mental physical is connected anyways. So keep that together, bro, and anything is sponsible. No worries. Man. You know we got and we're going to see each other more because you know, is that time we're celebrating what you did. I'm celebrating celebrating myself at the same time celebrate That's it. So listen, everybody, thank you for watching Acrost. The tips and go check out that movie girl, you know it's true and you say you know what you say.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you from Pleasure bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Follow us on Instagram at Frost the Tips.
Speaker 1: With Lance and Michael Turchinard and at Lance Bass for all your pop culture needs, and make sure to write a review and leave us five stars six if you can see you next time.