Speaker 1: Rond De Santis is out.
Speaker 2: He announced that by putting out a video, and Donald Trump has already said that Ron to sanctimonious. That name has been retired. I want to read for you what Donald Trump said. This is his statement. He said, with only a few days left until President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump's victory in.
Speaker 2: New Hampshire, we are honored by the endorsement from Governor Ronda Santis and so many other former presidential candidates. It is now time for all Republicans to rally behind President Trump to defeat Crooked Joe Biden and in his disastrous presidency. Nikki Haley is the candidate of the globalists and Democrats who will do everything to stop the American First movement, from higher taxes, to disseminating social security and decimating excuse me, let me say that again. To decimating social Security and Medicare and to open borders represents the views of Democrats more than the views of Republicans.
Speaker 1: It's time to choose wisely.
Speaker 2: This as newspapers are now writing articles telling Democrats in New Hampshire to switch parties, you can do that on election day, telling Democrats to vote for Nicki Hayley to make sure that Donald Trump doesn't win.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have more on that in a moment, but before we get to that, I want you to actually hear what Ron DeSantis had to say in the video as he announced he is in fact dropping out of the race officially and endorsing Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: He said this from Florida.
Speaker 4: Greetings from Florida, the warmth of being home. As a reminder, Wie have chosen public service, from joining the United States Navy and serving in Iraq to representing the people in the US Congress and now serving as governor of Florida, and it reminds me why I decided to run for president, to fight for those who've been forgot and in this country, this is America's time for choosing. We can choose to allow a border invasion, or we can choose to stop it. We can choose reckless borrowing and spending, or we can choose to limit.
Speaker 3: Government and lower inflation.
Speaker 4: We can choose political indoctrination, or we can choose classical education. These choices are symptoms of the underlying struggle to ensure that constitutional government can endure and that Western civilization can survive. And we launch this campaign to bring accountability to government, regain sovereignty at our border, and restore sanity to our society. We cannot succeed as a country if we allow our nation to be invaded, our currency to be debased, our cities to crumble, and our kids to be indoctrinated. The DC elites who facilitated this mess do not care about you, and they do not work for you.
Speaker 3: They work for themselves.
Speaker 4: They seek to accumulate power at your expense to pursue an a that is harmful to the American people. Citizens do not serve politicians. It is the duty of politicians to serve you. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. Reversing the decline of this nation requires leadership that delivers big results for the people we are elected to serve.
Speaker 3: I have a record of.
Speaker 4: Leading with conviction, championing an agenda marked by bold colors, delivering on my promises, and defeating the people who are responsible for our nation's decline. That is the type of leadership we need for all of America now. Over the past many months, Casey and I have traveled across the country to deliver a message of hope that decline is a choice and that we can in fact succeed again as a nation. Nobody worked harder and we left it all out on the field. Now, following our second place finish in Iowa, we've prayed and deliberated on the way forward. If there was anything I could do to produce a favorable outcome, more campaign stops, more in I would do it. But I can't ask our supporters to volunteer their time and donate their resources if we don't have a clear path to victory. Accordingly, I am today suspending my campaign. I'm proud to have delivered on one hundred percent of my promises, and I will not stop now. It's clear to me that a majority of Republican primary voters want to give Donald Trump another chance. They watch his presidency get stymied by relentless resistance, and they see Democrats using lawfair this day to attack him. Well, I've had disagreements with Donald Trump, such as on the coronavirus pandemic and his elevation of Anthony Fauci. Trump is superior to the current incumbent Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: That is clear. I signed a pledge to support.
Speaker 4: The Republican nominee, and I will honor that pledge. Yes my endorsement, because we can't go back to the old Republican guard of yesteryear, a repackage formed of warmed over corporatism that Nicky Haley represents. The days of putting Americans last, of cow towing to large corporation, of caving to woke ideology are over. I thank all of our passionate supporters who have stood by us through it all. That we had people volunteer to come to Iowa in the middle of a blizzard to knock on doors and make phone calls touched us dearly. No candidate had more thrown at him, but no candidate had so many committed volunteers and staff. Finally, I want to thank my wife, Casey and our kids, Madison, Mason and Mamie. Casey's gone far above and beyond and her support for our campaign and for our cause. She's not only a great wife and mother, She's a great American who cares deeply about the future of the country that our kids will inherit. Our kids have seen and done a lot on the trail, from playing on the Fame Field of Dreams baseball site in Iowa to making their first Snowman in New Hampshire. They are one of the reasons we fight so hard for what we believe in. Winston Churchill once remarked that success is not final, failure is not fit. It is the courage to continue that counts well. This campaign has ended, the mission continues down here in Florida. We will continue to show the country how to lead.
Speaker 3: Thank you and God bless.
Speaker 2: Let me say a few things about what DeSantis just said there. I think DeSantis is smart to get out when he did. He saw that there was absolutely no path forward for him to have a victory. I think Nikki Haley should take a look at this race the exact same way. Now that Nikki Haley is obviously hoping now that is going to change the race in her favor and that some of these voters of DeSantis will come over to her, I cannot imagine that's going to be the reality. And let me explain why. If you had Donald Trump on stage next to Ron DeSantis, and this was part of the problem with his campaign from the very beginning, and you asked them one hundred conservative questions and said raise your hand if you agree or disagree.
Speaker 1: On these issues.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine point nine percent of them, they would be on the same page.
Speaker 1: In fact, there's a good chance they'd.
Speaker 2: Be one hundred for one hundred if you ask them basic conservative questions. That's part of the reason why I think Roonda Santis did not have a chance. It's the reason why when people ask me donors, you know, I'm excited about him, Like, what's the.
Speaker 1: Difference you have to have a difference.
Speaker 2: Is there a difference between Donald Trump and rond De Santis? I couldn't get a good answer, which is why I thought he never had a chance to be president against Donald Trump. I also think the moment that Donald Trump was indicted he was the nominee, because there's many people that were maybe not that excited about Trump that then said, all right, now he's being persecuted and the government's coming after him, and.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to stand behind him, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to allow this to happen because it's an American what they've done to Donald Trump. That was problem number two. But there was no real difference between the two men. I think Ronda Santis was actually a great candidates with a record, but he was running against an even better candidate, and Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: That was the other problem here that people I think identified early on understand. Now, let me give a lot of credit to Ron for the way that he dropped out, because he didn't waste a lot of people's money moving forward. He didn't do this in an arrogant and cocky way, which is I'm refusing to drop out and I want to keep running for president. He looked and said there's no path forward. He had to have a better showing in Iowa, and he was not going to do well in New Hampshire. And then going to South Carolina, Donald Trump has a massive lead there. This is Donald Trump, it is his campaign. He is clearly the leader of the Republican Party period.
Speaker 1: The question next is what does Nicky Hayley do?
Speaker 2: Stop in twenty twenty four giving your money to companies that actually hate you. And when I say companies that actually hate you, let me explain what I mean by that. If you're with Big Mobile, they are fighting against your values.
Speaker 1: It's very clear. Look at their money.
Speaker 2: They give massive amounts of money, I mean massive amounts of cash to Democratic candidates, organizations including Planned Parenthood. They cannot stand traditional family values. And when you pay that cell phone bill every month. You're helping them fight against what you believe in. They hate your values. That is why I want you to know about Patriot Mobile. Patriot Mobile gives you the same coverage that you have right now, and they are the only Christian conservative cell phone provider in the country. Patriot Mobile has been around for more than a decade and they give you the same coverage that you have that you're used to. How do I know that because they use the same exact towers. They use the same exact towers that major mobile companies use, and they also can save you money on your bill.
Speaker 1: But that's not the most important part.
Speaker 2: The most important part is this Patriot Mobile takes a percentage of your bill every single month and they give it back to conservative causes, groups and organizations that stand for.
Speaker 1: The values that you believe in. Let me give you one example.
Speaker 2: They give money to pro life organizations every month and they make sure that pro life organizations get what they need to protect the lives of unborn children. Now, imagine paying your bill every month and imagine knowing that you're giving your money to a company that not only gives you a service that you need, but actually stands beside you and your values and stands up for what you believe in. That is exactly why you should call Patriot Mobile and make the switch.
Speaker 1: Now they have one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent US based okay call center, so it's very easy for you to switch. You just got to call them and make the switch this year nine to seven to Patriot. Stop giving your money to companies that hate your values, that hate what you stand for. It's to Patriot Mobile nine seven two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot nine seven to two Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash ben that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben. All right, let's talk NICKI Haley real quick and what her options are. Number One, she is the never Trump candidate. Let's be clear about that. She is going to get a lot of money from never Trump supporters. That's why she's gonna believe that she has some sort of chance to win. I do not believe she has a chance to win, not because I think that emotionally, but because the data shows she doesn't actually have a chance to win.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is up.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a perfect example, and I'm gonna give you her best case scenario. Okay, So I'm gonna go to CNN because that would be where they're going to give you good news on Nicky Haley and bad news on Donald Trump. Eight minutes ago, CNN put out this new poll that Donald Trump's lead over Nicki Haley has now wonted to double digits. In New Hampshire, the race for the New Hampshire Republican presidential primary appears to be former President Donald Trump's to lose, according to a new CNM poll conducted by the New University of New Hampshire following Trump's thirty point win in Iowa caucuses last week, Trump holds fifty percent of support among likely Republican primary voters in the Granite State, while as close as competitor, former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley stands at thirty nine percent. Both have gained supporters since the last poll was done there in early January.
Speaker 1: Trump had thirty nine percent, Hailey was thirty two.
Speaker 2: And the field of major contenders is also shrunk. Both Trump and Haley now hold their highest levels of support in this University of New Hampshire polling on the race since twenty twenty one, but Haley's sharp games gained since late last summer have been have not been enough to catch Trump, and the gap between them has once again widened to a double digit lead. Foreign Governor Ron DeSantis announcing Sunday that he is ending his White House bed and endorsing the former President Trump. He was at six percent in the poll, below the ten percent mom support he would need to win delegates there in that Republican primary with the rules.
Speaker 1: What does this mean? It means that.
Speaker 2: There is no shot that Nicki Haley is going to win unless I want to be very clear about this, unless Democrats do what they're trying.
Speaker 1: To do with Operation Chaos.
Speaker 2: Let me explain what I mean by that, so you know how to watch what's going to happen in New Hampshire. New Hampshire, you can go in and identify as how you're going to vote Republican primary, right or Democrat.
Speaker 1: Independent.
Speaker 2: Democrats can walk in and they can absolutely identify as a Republican and vote in the primary. That means that Democrats, and they're actually newspapers for this weekend and op eds called.
Speaker 1: For this, that Democrats go in and vote for Nicki Haley.
Speaker 2: So if Nicki Haley, he gets a bunch of Democrats that show up in New Hampshire. Is there a chance that she could win New Hampshire by Democrats voting in the Republican primary.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that could happen.
Speaker 2: Do I believe that that would be an accurate representation of conservatives?
Speaker 1: Of course not.
Speaker 2: But this is a what you would refer to as operation chaos.
Speaker 1: It could absolutely happen.
Speaker 2: About two thirds of likely voters, likely primary voters on the Democrat side say they planned to write end Biden. Biden did not file to be a candidate on the state's primary ballot because the primary is in violation of the Democrat National Committees rules for the nominee nomination process, but supporters amount of write an effort on his behalf. Nearly all likely Democratic primary voters are aware of that effort. Ninety one percent said they had heard that Biden would not be on the ballot before taking the survey. Now there is a Minnesota representative, Dean Phillips holds ten percent support in the poll, matching his high mark in this poll as well.
Speaker 1: But what does this mean. It means there's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That say what they may do is they may go and switch and they may vote for Nicky Haley to hurt Donald Trump. So that is something that should be on your radar screen. Now let's talk about the second part of Nicki Haley right now. So you understand, there's going to be a massive influx of money. Make no mistake about it. Nicky Haley is going to have a lot of cash come in. Everybody that hates Donald Trump is going to give her money. Everybody that hates Donald Trump is going to do everything they can to make sure that she causes problems and hurts, specifically hurts Donald Trump. They want Donald Trump to be wounded by Nicky Haley. That's the ultimate goal here, and they're going to give her the money to do that. Because the longer the primary drags out, the better it is. I'm talking about that obviously the Republican primary, the better it is for Joe Biden's chances. Joe Biden gets to hide, Joe BI didn't have to do campaign events, Joe bid didn't have to worry about debates, Joe Bi didn't have to fill the United Republican Party going after him like they will in a general election. He would love for Donald Trump to be distracted by Nicki Haley and also be weakened by Nicki Haley and also be distracted in court that would be most importantly to them. Best case scenario, I believe Nicki Haley will stay in for that reason. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she stays in until after Super Tuesday, because I don't believe she's looking at this in an honest way the way that Ron DeSantis mentioned the audio I played earlier, Right, he was asked the question is there a viable option? Is there a viable way for me to win? And the answer was no, right, So therefore he decided to drop out. That's what any saying can it would do. If Nicki Haley's looking at this, She's not gonna win South Carolina, and that's her home state. So if you can't win your home state, why on earth do you think you can win all these other states.
Speaker 1: I just don't see it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If she does start winning states, it will be because of Operation Chaos, which I just mentioned. So you put all that in perspective now and the question becomes, all.
Speaker 1: Right, what's next? Right?
Speaker 2: Like, really, what's what is next here? And how can what's gonna happen? I think Trump is gonna win if things work how they are supposed to work, unless there's some truly massive flip of Democrats that fake it and act like they're Republicans. Donald Trump is going to win in New Hampshire. Donald Trump is going to win in South Carolina. Then you go into Super Tuesday and Donald Trump is gonna win I would think probably all of the Super Tuesday states. If Nicky Haley still continues to stay at that point, you know what she is. She is a useful idiot for the liberal, socialist, communist Biden campaign. The Biden campaign's most important operative right now is, in fact, Nicki Haley. I want you to say that with me, the Democratic Party's number one most important operative right now is Nicky Haley. Nicki Haley can help the Democratic Party and help Joe Biden literally more than any other person in the Democratic Party could help right now.
Speaker 1: That is significant, Folks.
Speaker 2: They desperately, desperately, desperately, desperately desperately need her.
Speaker 1: Stay in.
Speaker 2: They're going to say, do whatever you have to do to stay in, stay in, Do whatever it is that you can to try to win this thing. Build your resume, make this thing big, and make it be a pain in the ables of Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: Now, Trump when he said about Nicky Haley's time for her to get out and unite the party, couldn't agree more. That's exactly what should happen here. She should do what Ron DeSantis did and say I don't have a pathway, and without having a pathway, then what's the point.
Speaker 1: Of being here.
Speaker 2: There are serious issues right now in this country that need to be dealt with one on one. Our border security should be at the top of that list. Kamala Harris and Joe Biden have destroyed our border security. They've not only destroyed this country with allowing for millions and millions of illegal immigrants to come into this country, but they've also destroyed this country from a national security standpoint because there's so many illegal immigrants that have come across our southern border that are in fact criminals. Many of them are on the terrorists watch list. That's a fact. We've had more people come across our southern boarders that have been caught that are on the terrorists watch list in the last year than the previous five years combined. That is a problem that is a problem for our national security. We have a debacle, not just in this country on these issues, but also on our foreign policy. We have problems right now all over the world and on the brink of multiple wars right now because of the lack of leadership.
Speaker 1: From Joe Biden. So I'll say it again, why the hell.
Speaker 2: Is Nicki Haley staying in Because she is a useful idiot for the Joe Biden campaign. She is their most important asset, She is their most important weapon. And I have a feeling that Nicki Haley is more than happy to grandstand here when I say that Nicki Haley is and I want to expand on this for a second so you understand why I say this when I say Nicki Haley is the Democrat's best secret weapon and Joe Biden's best friend right now because she's distracting Republicans from focusing on Joe Biden. Let me just remind you of how bad now the cognitive decline is of Joe Biden. And if you look at Joe Biden now compared to four years ago, at this exact time when he was running for president, the cognitive decline is significant. I mean, look at his schedule. His schedule this weekend was nothing. He didn't do any like events, he went from one vacation spot to another. He spent more days on vacation. This last year was one hundred something days on vacation. One hundred and something days on vacation, folks. And not only that, they're they're protecting you from Joe Biden, from seeing Joe Biden because he's not playing with a full deck and they know it. And if you don't believe me, just listen to this montage and you'll understand why they love Nikki Hayley going after Donald Trump and distracting the American people from a one on one race between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Anyway, the best way to get something done if you, if it holds near and dear to you that you.
Speaker 1: Like to be able to.
Speaker 5: Anyway from from Charlotte, assumed me from Charlotte one another line going from in Florida down to Tampa. Budin's kyptocer. Yeah, and and and Joan shan Gang passed by Shanga fifty times, one hundred and fifty nine billion dollars left. America is a nation that can be defined in a single word. I was gonna foot him the idea that Los Angeles and uh and uh. Uh what am I doing here? For two reasons One two, we haven't been able to communicate it in a way that is uh. Let me say another way with the nature not a solid meeting with with uh the uh. They make a very good point.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: Here's what drives the driver in the states that are affected. Here's what that you can do the drivers. I want to expand pre K for three and four year olds, millions.
Speaker 3: Of free cared.
Speaker 2: None of that was edited, none of it was spiced together. That was raw clip after raw clip after raw clip. And by the way, I'm not the only one that thinks that things are bad right now. A new ABC poll came out today. Listen to what they said on ABC this morning.
Speaker 6: Our recent poll with IPSOS found sixty nine percent of those polled do not think the president has the mental sharpness to be president. That is up from forty three percent in May of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Are almost seven out of ten six Americans say that Biden does not have the mental sharpness to be president of the United States of America. Now, that has nothing to do with your finances, by the way, Okay, that has.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with the economy. That has nothing to do with inflation.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: By the way, Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer says, Biden's horrendous approval rating on the economy is because it takes time for people to really see the benefits of biden Omics. That's what the surrogates are out there saying today, listen to her.
Speaker 8: By at forty nine to twenty one margin, voters believe former President Trump will be better for their finances than President Biden.
Speaker 1: So why do you think this perception exists? How do you fix it?
Speaker 7: We're seeing unemployment at historic lows, We're seeing take home pay going up. I think that we have seen a lot of progress happen, inflation coming down. These are important factors that take time for people to really see the benefit from cost of living is still high. Cost of living is so high, and or a young person to buy a home that is out of breach for more people than it has been in a long time. And so think that all the work around affordable housing, the story that this president is going to be able to tell as people start to tune in closer, as we get closer to the election, is going to be powerful. By it forty nine.
Speaker 2: I mean, you hear Gratchumurn and I don't know what she's auditioning for.
Speaker 1: Obviously a job, but she says.
Speaker 2: Biden's horrendous approval rating on the economy is because it takes time for you to really see the benefit, the benefit of what I mean, The American people are not stupid personal finances. Their policies would make with likely voters a bigger impact. Were you financially better off if Trump wins? Forty nine percent say yes, only twenty one percent say if Biden wins. You think about that, and now you understand what I was saying earlier. The reason why Democrats love Nikki Haley right now is because she is standing between them having to debate Donald Trump. Democrats are losing across the board with groups they've never thought about losing to before.
Speaker 1: I'll give you example African Americans.
Speaker 2: African Americans right now are running away from Joe Biden because they feel like he didn't care about them. Biden's principal deputy campaign manager, Quentin Folks, was on ABC this week. He was asked about this. Listen to what he said.
Speaker 8: When it comes to African American voters, I want to be very clear about this that no administration has done as much for the African American community as President Biden and Vice President Harris. We're talking about black wealth being up sixty percent, the racial wealth gap being the lowest as it has ever been in recorded history. We have to continue to take this message directly to African American voters, and our campaign has done that.
Speaker 2: That's just, by the way, not true what he's saying, But we'll move on. Let's just say hypothetically, it is then wire Black voters running away from Joe Biden and Kamwa Harris because they do not feel that at all. The lowest unemployment rate in history in this country for African Americans was under Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: And the same guy who just told you that line is the same guy that says this about Joe Biden's age.
Speaker 8: Look, when it comes to the President's age, we have a simple formula for that, and that's results. You know, age equals wisdom equals results and experience. And President Biden, because of his age, has come to the table and brought people together from both sides of the owl to deliver results for the American people.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a great pr answer. I get it like, that's a really, really good answer. But you've got another problem here, and again, this is why they love Nikki Haley being in this race. If you think Joe Biden's approval ratings bad, take a look at Tamala Harris. She's not an asset to save him either. Here's the latest poll numbers on that.
Speaker 9: Both Biden and Harris face negative approval ratings, and though some recent battleground state polls show Harris actually outperforming Biden in hypothetical matchups against Trump, both come up short to the former president.
Speaker 1: Both come up short to the former president.
Speaker 2: Average approval rating for Joe Biden is in the thirties at thirty nine percent right now. Kamala Harris is below Joe Biden at thirty seven and a half. Thirty seven and a half. The world's on fire right now, and everybody knows it. Just thirteen percent of Americans say they're better off financially under Biden.
Speaker 1: You have Democratic Center Maggie.
Speaker 2: Maggie Hasan says she thinks Biden has the strongest record to run on that we've seen in a very long time. These people are delusional, and notice I'm playing you all these Democrats because Joe Biden can't do these interviews because of his cognitive decline.
Speaker 1: So what are they doing.
Speaker 2: They're having to send out democrats to say things that they know are not true.
Speaker 1: Listen to this Democratic Center for New Hampshire.
Speaker 7: Is he the strongest handidate though, to take to take on Trump?
Speaker 1: If he's the nomination book, we will be talking about his record.
Speaker 7: We have more work to do to be sure things are too expective.
Speaker 8: Actually, do you think, Seda, do you think President I think.
Speaker 6: President Biden has the strongest record to run on that we've seen in a very long time in this country.
Speaker 2: But you hear that, and you hear what she just said, and she says Biden has the strongest record to run on that we've seen a very long time.
Speaker 1: That's just a lie.
Speaker 2: Biden campaign co chairman Chris Coons claims prices have come down.
Speaker 1: He's lying.
Speaker 2: Overall prices have gone up seventeen point three percent since Biden took office. So you can put it this way, he has taken almost twenty percent of your buying power away from you, out of every single dollar. Yet on CNN, this is what he's said.
Speaker 4: As inflation has come down, prices have come down, and as we're beginning to see the impact in people's pocketbooks of President Biden's leadership.
Speaker 1: That's just a lie. Nothing's come down.
Speaker 2: It's gone up seventeen point three percent overall prices since he took office.
Speaker 1: So I'll say it again, Nikki Haley, what the hell are you doing.
Speaker 2: Get out of the race, and let's make this a race between Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Because every day you stay in the only thing you're.
Speaker 2: Doing is helping Joe Biden stay in hiding. Make sure, by the way, that you share this podcast with your family and friends. Hit that little forward arrow and text it or put it on social media. Also hit that auto download or subscribe button, so you get this podcast each and every day for free.
Speaker 1: And I'll see you back here tomorrow.