Speaker 1: Go because you didn't want to say hello everybody, how are you? It's a day, Yeah, so hard for you to set the mic stands up, So that's why you're stretching.
Speaker 2: Now are you kidding me? Right now, Scott, we just started the episode. I'm not gonna deal with your obnoxious comments. We're just gonna do the episode.
Speaker 1: Does it sound a little different because we changed the way that we did it, No, it sounds just the same. I'm gonna tell the microphones are slightly but I.
Speaker 2: Can these mics are actually better and the levels are perfect. If anything, it's gonna sound louder to the people because it's not going into your road cast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Monday.
Speaker 2: Man, you ask a question to know what the answer.
Speaker 1: I wasn't listening. Welcome to Monday, March sixth Andy.
Speaker 2: You're never here. You ever abandoned this podcast? You have? I wasn't listening. I kind of care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: I gotta go. I got a meeting. We have to hurry.
Speaker 1: We can't give them a full podcast.
Speaker 2: Because I can't do tomorrow's episode. I can't do this day. I can't do that day.
Speaker 1: Really, m I can do almost every day five.
Speaker 2: And I can do almost every day at ten forty five, so.
Speaker 1: That's late, dude, for you play the theme song?
Speaker 2: I think it's no.
Speaker 1: First of all, we have no headphones, so we can't.
Speaker 2: Tell so loud.
Speaker 1: Really, you're welcome, guys, really enjoy no pay this, no, no stop.
Speaker 2: Do you know how to work this? Yes? Do you understand how to work this? Yes? Listen, but you don't, so continued working it like I know how to make it work. But I was listening to Ray. Ray said a theme song, and let me play that? Then, yeah you should. Jesus Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yes, Christmas is because of him, Okay, right, it's his birthday. Happy birthday, Jesus. Here's a day of trees and lights and presents. Right, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: It over? Give her some dignity, Scott, stop and great best and then.
Speaker 1: Rush Yeah, thank you, thank you. That was great. That's the only submission we've had.
Speaker 2: I love it. Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you know who sang the original of that song?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Very good?
Speaker 2: Okay, And the video is black and white and it's like pencil draw It's very cool. Yes, yeah, all right, so let's eat. How do you know? Aha?
Speaker 1: You probably went to some eighties club one night and they play went to an eighties club one night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the better response. There's no way I know the song I went to an eighties close one night.
Speaker 1: So here comes this carefully curated episode serial Killers.
Speaker 2: You're using all the buzzwords today that really just know how to get under. That screws the podcast where we talk about and rate and eat cereal.
Speaker 1: So if it's crappy, you don't have to buy it. Okay? Are you ready? Yeah? You're paying attention?
Speaker 2: Yeah I am? What did do you want me to repeat what you just said? Nope, we review the cereals, So if it's crappy, you don't have to buy it.
Speaker 1: I fully apologize because one of our great listeners sent us this and the post it note fell off and it got mixed up and thrown out.
Speaker 2: So wasn't a listener submitted cereal?
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, this is from the PR company itself that sent us, that sent us Disney one hundred years of Wonder Cereal. Don't you remember this was the PR company?
Speaker 1: I do because they sent us the regular Mickey Mouse Club one hundreds and we did that one birthday cake confetti cereal.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they heard that we did it, so they sent us this.
Speaker 1: It actually sent us both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I donated the closed one. Well, thank you guys so much. I am a huge Disney fan. I absolutely love Disney. Tell us all about the cereal if you're such a big fan. Amazing, Okay, it's naturally an artificially fruity flavored sweetened cereal. Uh huh. On the front of the box, they have some of Disney's biggest icons, like Mickey Mouse, Elsa, you have Simba Stitch Woody, Princess Tiana Coco.
Speaker 1: So yeah, isn't your godchild name.
Speaker 2: She is after the Princess Tianna's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why every year I buy her a Tiana doll that comes out. I know, it's like they say, they change little things on the Tiana doll. I don't know if they actually do. But what are you gonna do? But it says for one hundred years, Disney stories have unlocked a special kind of wonder in our lives. The miracle moments and heart swells, the timeless wisdoms of magic spells. So along live the adventures, the Illuminators, the beauties and the beasts. Because when we surround ourselves with wonder we will always find each other. Let's celebrate one hundred years and make the next one hundred more wonderful than ever.
Speaker 1: I will say, the front of the box looks more like just like a collector's thing. It doesn't look like a cereal box. There's too much going on. The front of the box actually looks like the back of the box.
Speaker 2: A part of me feels like opening this is opening a collector's item.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine. They have them on the shelves. Oh, look the hundred is. Look how the hundred is and feel some of the shapes they're embossed.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scotty, we have to shake. We don't have to shake it. It's all it's just different color.
Speaker 2: Oh they're Mickey okay, so I know they're Mickey shap they're Mickey shape. Yeah, red and blue ones. I don't know what the red and the blue ones do. But there we go.
Speaker 1: Uh, Fruity, who's letting this person into the studio for he's the electrician. It's okay, everything okay, So he can easily turn all of this off? Oh, fine, by one. He probably has an app on his phone.
Speaker 2: Well, it can't turn off this roadcaster, which means that we are self sufficient, baby, living off the grade.
Speaker 1: Oh really, how is it getting power?
Speaker 2: Oh so he's just gonna shut power off to the whole building. Yes, that's what a spiteful electrician would do.
Speaker 1: They can if you don't pay the bill.
Speaker 2: I don't think the electrician is personally paying the bill.
Speaker 1: Now this cereal smells like Hawaiian punch.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh this okay, this smells like another cereal spells like Hawaiian punch. No it doesn't.
Speaker 1: You smell like onions.
Speaker 2: I don't smell like punch a little bit. No, I don't. I don't, you idiot, he'scot. I just wanted to watch you plin. What what if that went.
Speaker 1: In my eye? My cornea? You know it's been done here before.
Speaker 2: He somebody accidentally scratched his eye. This man went to the whole doctor. I couldn't send out a text. I couldn't see he scratched my cornea. You got the one optomologist that said, oh yeah, it's definitely a scratch colony.
Speaker 1: The one right, because all the machinery that they look through doesn't matter who looks at it.
Speaker 2: You still to this day complain that you have vision issues.
Speaker 1: I had to get glasses because of it. I should sue this place workman's comp My vision is deteriorating. Now I have macular degeneration.
Speaker 2: Andrew, you don't, so you shouldn't say that because my macular generation is very serious.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, my grandpa, who exactly? Okay, now, let's roll through it here real quick. This tee like tricks. Let's roll through it here real quick. This is a post cereal. What other fruity post cereals are there?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Uh, fruity pew, very good, that's what this tastes like. Now if you take that fruity pebble crunched right over there, it's gonna be very similar. Go ahead, it's it's not old. You just take a handful of that, and I'm telling you there's got to be at least some dust in there. Garrett took it all.
Speaker 2: I don't want to eat the Just eat some couple of those pieces I'm hand jamming at the end of the pay.
Speaker 1: Because what happens is the flavors are the same. They just make the shapes different, and they use the same machinery, the dyes that they cut the shapes with. They just changed that out. Yes, I would say he's a little fruitier, but at the end of the day, this is fruity pebbles. Yeah, I get them.
Speaker 2: It's the Disney name for me, so it gets five bulls. And also I didn't get to try the pebbles crunched. I wasn't there for that episode, remember that, I like fruit So busy I was. I was Scott the colors the milk, Scott the colors of the milk. So I was let's talk about it. I was busy, Scott. And what you got your haircut? No, that wasn't the day. That was when we first moved into this building, so I was very busy. This a different episode was with the haircut that I still could have done because I was there three other days that week, but you insisted on that being the only day you could.
Speaker 1: Remember haircut one hundred? What the band in the eighties?
Speaker 2: Why would I know haircut one hundred?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: It's not gonna play over this. If you play it, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just gonna see if I remember the song.
Speaker 2: You I ever remember a song?
Speaker 1: No, I just remember the name of probably not even in the system because they got rid of so many songs when we moved over here.
Speaker 2: You gave us four balls in a spoon. I did.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, yeah, it's not even here.
Speaker 2: I like fruity pebbles better as like a crunch that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked them in pebble's form. It's the same type flavor, but I like the pebbles form, not the puffed stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't like that for him because it gets soggy, and crunch form is so good.
Speaker 1: See on board. I wish there was four balls and three quarters because what's the baby spoon that you get Demi Demi spoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, four bowls Demi and Demi spoon.
Speaker 1: I just I can't quite give it five. But it's in between four balls and a spoon in five. But I'm gonna I'm gonna round it down.
Speaker 2: Could I take this home?
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, I'm gol m. We shall haven't figured out what we're doing with all the empty cereal boxes. You're starting to they're start on you. They're starting to build up that on you. Remember our listeners were supposed to give us suggestions. One person said, have you checked the YouTube? Yeah, like at a quilt and put it in a book. So why don't you look neither of those work.
Speaker 2: Why don't you look there were people that were giving us active suggestions send it to me, because remember you were gonna send them to every listener. So this way you can go creepily visit their house and say, I want to visit my kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to go to the museum that they build in their house for us.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: If we ever opened a cereal store, like a store, you know, like one of those restaurants, because every time people go to Vegas, they're like.
Speaker 2: You gotta see this place, serial killers. It's a cafe. You'd love it, you know, like everyone and their mother that goes to Vegas sends that to us. It's so nice that they pinkle us.
Speaker 1: But once is enough. I know it's there. If it's cereal related, we pretty much know about it. Okay, So I just have to respond with the big smiley face.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the plight of Scott b Oh.
Speaker 3: Somebody sent me a serial killer's cafe in Vegas and I had.
Speaker 2: To respond with a smile emoji. Well I should acknowledge ruined.
Speaker 1: It wasn't ruined. I just want to acknowledge without being a dick, So I just send a smile.
Speaker 2: Being more of a dick now reading into it and asking why people would send it to you when you already know.
Speaker 1: I know people get excited when they see cereal things. I totally get it. I totally get it. But we're more tuned in with the cereal world than the average person, so we know about it.
Speaker 2: We're more tuned in with the cereal world. I am. Do you listen to yourself talk?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 2: I am? You like I am? What does it taste like a different bread?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You tricks tricks? That's General Miles, dude. This is General Mills.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: That's General Dude, not shrinks bro, It's General Mills. Wow. Really, Matt, thank you for our next cereal. I want to see it.
Speaker 1: Scotty and Andrew found these at the Plane and crossed out boring Simple?
Speaker 2: What does that say?
Speaker 1: What does that say?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's that word? Cereals?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: At a discount Amish grocery store, very finish, finish, What can I not? Can I not read?
Speaker 2: Scotty and Andrew found these three Plane and Simple cereals at a discount Amish grocery store. Very fitting fitting, Sorry, but there is no crazy word for crunch in Pennsylvania Dutch, so grunch Matt and Nittany Pennsylvania, Thank you, Matt.
Speaker 1: And so he couldn't believe and nor could I that we had never done multimele corn bursts. Great, these are gonna be your corn pops, right kind of? There's differently a little bit now you are you privy to the drama of the corn pops being discontinued, which was a load of bs. So it was all over the internet that Kellogg's was discontinuing corn pops, so threw everyone into a frenzy.
Speaker 2: Everyone on bought them.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha, jokes on you not being discontinued.
Speaker 2: So they just sold a lot. They just sold a lot of.
Speaker 1: Corn pops just because you know, someone online, you know, said it was being discontinued.
Speaker 2: Yo, that's what happens when you're in with Cereal news.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Don't send me the story because then I have to put a smile emoji.
Speaker 1: Well people said it to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, nah, not true. You know, why are you like this? You said at the beginning of this year, what end of last year? You were like, I'm changing for the better?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I just wrote, highly doubt that that's true. Who's going to discontinue corn Pops? It's one of the most popular cereals there is. That's that's like Kellogg's Core four.
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing like a little kid being like, mommy, can you send the serial killers this note they're discontinuing. Oh, sure, I'll do that for you, Johnny. Highly doubt that's true, and the poor mom being like, oh yeah, they responded, little Johnny.
Speaker 1: That's why we only have nine hundred and ninety on YouTube subscribers now, yeah, because they are like thirty of them all day them.
Speaker 2: Scott's a dick. No, if anything, I was to dick last episode. Somebody said that I wasn't feeling it anymore, but hopefully I'm better now.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you've got breakfast in the bag, says Maltomeal and who are they made by a posts?
Speaker 2: Yay?
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding? Do we have ding ding ding? No?
Speaker 2: We never did.
Speaker 1: We should get it, Okay, we should get a ding ding ding sure, or at least just like a bell that we can ring in here.
Speaker 2: We had one and then you told me to get rid of it because it was distracting. Oh that thing yeah, excuse me, you really are edred and like entering the curmudgeny era of your life.
Speaker 1: But don't chefs like when you burp it means that their food is good.
Speaker 2: Who in their right mind told you that?
Speaker 1: Oh, Elvis says that all the time. Really, we'reup at a table. The chef is like, ah, man, if.
Speaker 2: What I don't know. I've had a day today, Andrew, it's not feeling myself. Here we go, when do your thing? It's pretty corn poppy, delicious.
Speaker 1: It was good, right, m What what happened?
Speaker 2: It's a little grainy, a little bit of honey there. Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: It almost tastes a little bit like a mix of corn pops and maybe some honey smacks a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I give it three balls and a spoom. Okay, not terrible, but I was looking for more corn pop.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it four balls. I like it. It's sweet, it's nice, and it's it's seemingly rare because I haven't seen it. He found it in the Amish market. Yeah after you couldn't read maybe out when he was out on rum Springer. He found this in the supermarket. What's rum spring.
Speaker 2: Have? We become that predictable. Hmm, Well we'll go to the next cereal.
Speaker 1: Is it gonna play?
Speaker 2: Where is it? There? It is? There it is. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Right after this, and we're back. You may or may not have heard a commercial there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Last week when I was listening, I heard Jamie from Light FM doing the freezer eggs commercial during our show.
Speaker 2: Nice? Yeah, cool? So hi Jamie freezer eggs. Wait? Does she get paid extra to be on our podcast? Now?
Speaker 1: Huh? Okay?
Speaker 2: We chodged the prevail heea for egg freezing? Yeah, well because I turned off all the restricted categories.
Speaker 1: But you turned you let the like the the drugs and dirty one but that we haven't had any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they must stop the dirty drug Yeah, foundation must have stopped. There's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Right after this at the very end, there's gonna be a commercial for heroin.
Speaker 2: Looking to hide a body? We'd love to help.
Speaker 1: Are you jonesing for a fix?
Speaker 2: Come to the back alley behind the mall now.
Speaker 1: I mentioned in last week's bull Chat that when I was traveling on Norwegian Epic last week or two weeks ago, whatever it was, at this point when we stopped in Puerto Rico before we boarded the ship, I had to go to the supermarket. You know that I love going to supermarkets that are, you know, out of the area, and they did have lots of stuff there. I took Cooper in there, and Cooper was like, you never tried that, You never tried that, You never tried that. So there were multiple cereals that we've never tried before that they had there. Nice. But I couldn't bring loads of cereal home. I didn't have the room. So I said, pick one. And this is the one that we picked, and we mentioned it last week.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: This is from Kellogg's and it's Kellogg's complete with a k. Okay, this is the one that you said, look like it was coming out of a butthole. The chocolate flavored complete, naturally flavored, which I like, corn flakes peanut flavor. What corn flakes peanut flavored with corn Okay? I don't understand how this is written. Corn flakes peanut flavored with corn flakes, chocolate flavored, chocolate flavored pieces and almonds? Did you buy a bootleg cereal? That's exactly what it says, all one sentence. And there's only one comma in that whole thing. Great, Yeah, so I'm gonna shake it up, Andrew. Okay, I don't hear anything because.
Speaker 2: You're shaking so loud. But it's playing through there, so I'm not it's playing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it appears that I turned that thing off. Okay, So it appears this has chocolate flakes, and according to the thing, it's got chocolate flakes and peanut flakes and corn flakes. So I don't understand it's got almonds and some chocolate chunks in there that Andrew says looks like diarrhea coming out of a butthole?
Speaker 2: Question, do you read all this honey and corn and almonds and disfruta? Do you read my What's Happening? Email? Now? I see you opened it.
Speaker 1: I did open it. We need to supply pictures of us liking stuff here?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because on those shelves they're bare. So we're gonna get like some nice pictures framed and just like I don't know, happy memory things.
Speaker 1: So you were asking for memories of pictures from the morning show? Yeah, how far back? Do we go?
Speaker 2: As far back as you want?
Speaker 1: So I can send you a picture from nineteen ninety five of me and my cutof Jean shorts. I love my gold chain and beeper. I love that sweet. Yeah. So it's like the Morning Show through the years.
Speaker 3: Yes, and this way it's like a nice little collection of photos. I'm happy that you read it, because can I tell you today, I'm so happy I'm back consistently in record with you.
Speaker 2: Just so this way, I you don't listen to me, it's my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like listening to you. So that's why I'm glad.
Speaker 2: And there we go through that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe through the years. It's not even in here. What is going on with this radio station? No, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Why I could play it?
Speaker 1: The moment has passed. It's Kenny Rogers. I think it's Kenny Rodgers and a girl. Kenny Rodgers die, I don't I do think so? I think so, but maybe not. He had a tunne plastic surgery and then I think he died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is he dead?
Speaker 1: It's Kenny Rodgers. It's not Dolly Parton. It's another one like that. One sec What does it say Kenny Rodgers? Well, now that where YouTube partners. This video is gonna get flagged or is it just Kenny Rogers? I swear is it just Kenny? It's only Kenny Rodgers. Okay, now search if he's dead, don't let it get flag becau and we won't make any money.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is so sad. The comments on this song are so depressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like a you know, it's a wedding in a bar mitzva song too. That would be like at the beginning of the bar Mitzvah album.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he died March twentieth. Yeah, oh wow. Through the years, at least he missed the whole pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did. Well.
Speaker 2: I guess that's not a good thing. He still died. I'm sorry to the family.
Speaker 1: Maybe he caught the beginning of it. Frequent deloricious. Wow, oh boy, oh boy, Greg, do you just walk by. This could be a problem. We better end this right now here we go, all right, this is actually really well now. It tastes a little bit like cardboardy.
Speaker 2: I will say I think that they if there was ever a s'mare cereal, they need to use Like, wait, what if there was ever a small cereal?
Speaker 1: We've done so many small cereals dude.
Speaker 2: So I would have loved to have continued my sentence. That would have been a plus. Note to people who make some More Cereals, use actual pieces of chocolate. Don't like do like there was a piece in the last More Cereals.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I think men in this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's why it's cool when I get to finish my sentences like, I love when that happens. So if you have a small cereal, use an actual piece of chocolate, because I feel it is heavily favored or it helps the cereal a lot, like in this one. I don't know. I really like it. This is pretty good.
Speaker 1: The first bite was really good, but then as I continued on, it didn't get so good. So I'm gonna give it three balls. I liked it, then I didn't, and then now I do again, So I'm gonna go kind of toward the middle.
Speaker 2: It's like having a frosted flake, a piece of chocolate, right, I'm not and then what.
Speaker 1: Regular frosted flakes? Chocolate frosted flakes, a sliver of almond, and then a chunk of chocolate. There's not enough chunks of chocolate all time.
Speaker 2: I like it. I give this four balls and four balls.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I goes touch them.
Speaker 2: Okay, they actually should have Carolina and Greg te on one day.
Speaker 1: Would that be fun? That'll be out of control?
Speaker 2: That'd be fun. I don't think we'd fit here.
Speaker 1: We can get some sub war Latino cereal for her.
Speaker 2: They already did that when we did it with Flake in Spanglish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they have the Actually, somebody is sending us those Mexican cereals, the Truro's one and the Day the Dead one. Yeah, someone actually sending them to us. So you know, maybe have Caroline in for that. Yeah, okay, I'm not type casting. I'm just saying that she can know.
Speaker 2: That's it's good that we're having the Latina yeah person on for an episode with Spanish serials.
Speaker 1: Then maybe we can get like some crazy cereal for Greg. Okay, does they have a crazy cereal? I don't know if we have someone, can we get some out of control flakes for Greg? Out of control flakes? All right? You want to do another one or you want to get I have to leave. Oh you have a big meeting.
Speaker 2: Come I do? Ah?
Speaker 1: Okay, why do.
Speaker 2: You make fun of that? I don't I sit here, do I sit here and like, look at your itinerary every day. I wish I were your plans, and I wish I had meeting. This way I could judge and say, oh, you must be so home button. No, if you have something to do, I say, oh, okay, Scott, no worries. I understand. Instead with you, it's like, oh, must be busy.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm making this one three bowls in a spoon because the milk is delicious.
Speaker 2: I can imagine. I can't wait to bring home my Disney cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but leave the box here. We need the box. No, just take the bag. We need the box. Why because it's part of our collection.
Speaker 2: You know I've brought home cereals before. So now you're really just you add rules onto things. You understand that, right. I still have Leaping Leper cereal from like the twenty twenty Leper had something leaper Lepers, Lemurs, sleamurs.
Speaker 1: That's it. By the way. So when I was traveling each island we went to, I wanted to go into the supermarket because I'm sure they had Crazy Island cereal. Yeah, you remember the Big Island guy, Remember Island cereal? The Hawaiian guy. How was it called u Yama Yama. That guy remember.
Speaker 2: Chief Yama Yama.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, that was it. That's it. Okay, So anyway, thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all your socials at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like and review this podcast. Have we gotten reviews lately?
Speaker 1: I haven't checked. It's been quite a while. Ye aren't you in such a hurry? I think you're in such a hurry.
Speaker 2: I just want to read one because if it's nice to me, then I'm gonna like it.
Speaker 1: The Apple thing.
Speaker 2: If it's mean to me, then I'm gonna not read it looks really good. Let's see. Can you drive me home?
Speaker 1: Here's something really good?
Speaker 2: Ooh. January thirtieth, recently discovered and have been binging love the banter and hearing reviews. I still enjoyed, but the past few months the bickering is much. It's really starting to become Scottie complaining and telling Andrew he doesn't know anything, becoming stale like an open box of cereal. Hopefully they can get back on track soon. Totally understand the real CRP.
Speaker 1: I think we are on track.
Speaker 2: I enjoy the podcast, but sometimes turn it off when Andrew gets whiny. It's not funny and annoying. All right, thanks Kleeve.
Speaker 1: I like when you get whiny.
Speaker 2: Uh heard you guys on the Tom Kelly Show about you on the Tom Kelly Show time ago. He planted those No, yeah, he did. I've listened in the bull Check from the beginning of the Oh that's so fun. Okay, nice reviews.
Speaker 1: Someone, why did you read that one?
Speaker 2: Because it was just nice and they enjoyed the discussing dinner party. It was a little longer, I got you. Okay, Well, thank you all so much for listening, very much, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Matt sent us other cereals. We'll get to the next one next week.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited to try them, not the next two. Okay, be excited for another episode of bull Chat on Wednesday. We look forward to chatting with you then.
Speaker 1: Oh, real quick, I know you got to go. We thank our friends at Frankfurt. Frankfurt is a candy company. They have all the collaborations to all the cereals. Remember we had the Cocoa Pebbles chocolate and the Fruity Pebbles Chocolate lt. So now for Easter they have Rice Krispies, marshmallow eggs. So there's candy. It's like it's like the consistency of white chocolate, but it tastes like marshmallow. And there's little rice krispy pieces inside the egg. And then they have the bunnies too.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, and thank you everybody for listening. We really do love and appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yes, send us stuff. Go to Cereal KILLERSPC dot com and get the address.
Speaker 2: Until Wednesday with a new episode of bull Check. That ain't happening, Why, Scott, you know what, I'm not even dealing with the negativity. We're moving on. See you Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Until next time, say Crinch Andrew Crush high five too slow Wow,