Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and Camerage Edge. Hi, guys, welcome to two Teas in a pod. Right now, we're a big bunch of disasters.
Speaker 2: Like I know, you sound like you're in a echo chamber or something like you're in a tunnel. I'm holding my mic because I don't have anything. I'm just a mess, been awake all night long. So look, I'm like, hell, I don't know what's going on, but I've had a few allergic reactions lately that I normally would never do. I've always been super sensitive to garlic, but last night was like cheat night. We had like chicken pricatta and all this stuff, and Eddie took a byke. He's like, whoa that has a lot of garlic in it. Are you going to be okay? And I'm like, yeah, I think I'll be fine. Oh no, heart started, heart started racing. I got dizzy, like I was going to pass out. My face was tingly, it was horrible, sick to myth had to take a benajo. I don't know if it's age, if it's age or what, but my I was got alert. Correction of mangos. A couple of months ago, never had one before, brutal. I know tall going on with me?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Is this what age looks like? Well, yeah, we've got Southern Charm episode six to recap were on season ten. I'm thoroughly entertained by the show. Each time I think that like, maybe I'm going to get annoyed, but then I start to like it every time. But it starts with JT and Craig meet for coffee. JT brings up the rumor Craig spread about him, and then Craig stands behind his words that he knows he heard JT called Patricia.
Speaker 2: A B I T H I think that Do you think he did it off camera?
Speaker 1: No? I think he just didn't say it.
Speaker 2: I think you know he just didn't say it. I just understand why Craig is just writing so hard for the fact that you know this is what he said, and he's not backing down. It's not even like, oh, well that's why I thought you said. No, he's like you said it. But JT was taught to never use B, pete and C.
Speaker 1: But I'm sitting here thinking, like Craig at this point, say, just know you were talking like he could have just been like, I know you said something that rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know if you actually used the word bitch like, but anytime anybody speaks in absolutes, for sure what somebody said. Most of the time, producers know you ain't said it and there's not going to be a record of it. So I'm like, Craig, please just sit there, eat your banana, and please don't have me having to side with JT in a conversation.
Speaker 2: I was siding with JT and it was one of the most awkward five minute meetings on Bravo History.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Craig. I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, I'm really starting to like JT. What is happening here? What is happening?
Speaker 1: Get us out of whatever's happening. No, thank you.
Speaker 2: Maybe JT is not that bad now JT is that.
Speaker 1: Bad because then he starts driving me crazy. Later, but then we see Mollie walking a rescue dog. When SHEP sees her and pulls her over. He asks her to He asked to join her so they can talk. Shep compliments Mollie, but she's down on herself after gaining weight. She says She's chosen to stay celibate because the dating pool in Charleston is that bad.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like it they've all slept with everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only eight people live in Charleston.
Speaker 2: It seems like it really seems like a there's eight people.
Speaker 1: But she kind of what does she refer to them to.
Speaker 2: A like Peter Peter Pan garbage men that's sack at life.
Speaker 1: No, like like puppies or something like that.
Speaker 2: But she she said Charleston is full of Peter Pan garbage men that suck at life. Those were her that's quoting her exactly.
Speaker 1: Then she tells Shep that she plays the miniature Tuba and the Charleston Concert Pan and she has a concert coming up, and Shef says he wants to come see her play.
Speaker 2: And then they break out into the Nutcracker.
Speaker 1: And then they're like what about and Chef throws out like the one name he knows and then they go for it. But then and Mollie's confessional, she talks very highly of Shep and shows some interest towards him.
Speaker 2: Do we see them get hooking up or getting together?
Speaker 1: Have they?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. Everybody's hooked up with everyone have they hooked up.
Speaker 1: No, I think she only I think she just came.
Speaker 2: Back into this group, right, yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Think before she hooked up with what's his name?
Speaker 2: Oh, that says it all. Craig Austin, Yeah, j T. Whitney, Whitney Whitney, Oh yeah, yeah, I remember now. Yeah, but Whitney said that she should meet so she can't date him. She was texting Craig or sexting or whatever it's called. Oh well, he's a single name.
Speaker 1: Would you be happy about a Molly and Shed love story.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would. I think that I've really grown to like Shep, even though he's you know, stuck in his college years. But he seems like he's a real gentleman, and he does seem like he's very smart. Do you remember that growing up? Was he smart?
Speaker 1: He had a really good heart when we were growing up, Like he was like the one that, like if one of us girls was upset over some kind of craziness that we've created in our lives.
Speaker 2: He's in touch with his sensitive side. I mean, I mean, I can maybe get over the fact that he tucks his shirts and his pants are high and he wears about I could probably get over that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, what I can't get over I need answers. Shep wasn't miked when he got pulled over. I'm very curious if this was an unplanned meetup or Sheep just drives around Charleston all day looking for Southern charm cameras. Then Madison and Brett are eating breakfast in their backyard. She tells Brett that he needs to see the doctor Miss Patricia recommended and has to respect that. Bratt will give her news when he's ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just seems like bred really is not ready to talk about his health, and especially on TV he's waiting for his results. He really was trying to change the subjects so fast, and he's.
Speaker 1: Probably like, why does Miss Patricia know more about my blood type than I do about my own?
Speaker 2: Well, I think Madison respects Miss Patricia so much, and she probably is, you know, has a lot of friends that are really good doctors, and she's just trying to help out.
Speaker 1: Can you call me Miss Teddy from here on out?
Speaker 2: Miss Teddy? Shannon's like that. She's very helpful when it comes to doctors.
Speaker 1: She she knows hamon.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, does no. She's always given, you know, like she always has a doctor or somebody that is highly recommended. But I think that's the same situation with miss Patricia. I loved when Madison says Craig and Austin are breaking up and she really thought that was a relationship that was gonna last. I love her so much.
Speaker 1: She's so good. I love her when she's happy. I love her when she's sweet.
Speaker 2: I mean I want I wanted to hate her because I saw her without makeup on and I'm like, holy shit, is she more beautiful without makeup? A girl? God really loved her.
Speaker 1: And she makes a delicious looking breakfast.
Speaker 2: She is just I just love her so much.
Speaker 1: She's so pretty us She's everything I'm not.
Speaker 2: I would like to see a little bit of the bitchiness side, because you've told me that she has a little bit of a oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We start to see it this episode a little more, which I like than Taylor.
Speaker 2: She's like, listen her interview. Hey.
Speaker 1: Then Taylor visits Rodrigo and Tyler at their house. Rodrigo tells her that things were said at Craig and Page's party. Apparently Sally is actually the one who called guest on that day but then when they did do the flag.
Speaker 2: They did say no. I was going to say that there was no proof of her saying that he called her.
Speaker 1: He said she said we had a conversation.
Speaker 2: She had a phone conversation, is what she said. She never ever said. But you know what, that's easily something you can twist, like me and you have a conversation.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think you said, oh, like Edwin called me and then comes out, oh, no, you called him, and I'm like, I don't know, I think she called him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like, I don't think anybody was trying to be malicious there. I think she said we had a conversation because everybody I don't think that she said that. I know she said it because they showed us.
Speaker 2: But I wonder why she called him. I mean, if he called her to say leave my name out of your f and mouth, that makes sense, But why was she calling him?
Speaker 1: My guess is there's like still some unresolved feelings maybe on her part there, and she was probably calling like, hey, I'm going to this event today.
Speaker 2: I mean later on in the episode, it's so great to see her and Taylor talk and it's like, no, you weren't really anything to him. She's like, okay, we had a relationship.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not I'm not sury.
Speaker 2: I'm not buying that. My Gaston told me that you were just a booty call and I was kidding. I made that up.
Speaker 1: But either way, I have red flag on Gaston and then Sally.
Speaker 2: Why I wasn't on there.
Speaker 1: I don't think Gaston's going anywhere because I think.
Speaker 2: Gaston doesn't want a film.
Speaker 1: Has some skeletons in his closet and it's not and it's not bell.
Speaker 2: Exactly. He's a bell in his in his pocket. I but they all have skeletons in their closets. They all suck with everybody. So what is the problem. I don't know. I need to know. I need more Gaston.
Speaker 1: But Taylor says that she got invited to Sally's housewarming, and then Rodrigo encourages Taylor to go so she can set the record straight.
Speaker 2: I mean, that girl cannot even fake it. She showed up like Okay, I'm here, I'm here, I'm going to do the least. I'm gonna go up, I'm gonna say hi, and I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go say him.
Speaker 2: But her face kind of showed it all. She's like, oh me, I gotta be here.
Speaker 1: Well, then we get to Austin and bring his girlfriend Audrey. Okay, this is my question about Audrey. She's beautiful, nice, seems chill, but why is she always like this no matter where they are, whether it's the car, Austin's parents house, Like, she's like laid back.
Speaker 2: Like that's probably just her demeanor, or she's very bored with this group, Like every.
Speaker 1: Time I'm like, can you like?
Speaker 2: It made me want to work on my part, I know, as I'm leaning back on this chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, she's so lean backward I imagine, like especially when you meet Southern parents for the first time, like lean back like that and just like so chill.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna throw this out there, but Austin's mom is my spirit of animal.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 1: Like an Apparall spreads a gen and tonic or a blah blah like she chose.
Speaker 2: She chose the gen and tonic, which I thought was very interesting, especially.
Speaker 1: Because then it came out the color of an Aparao's frits.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, exactly. But the thing is is like gen and tonic is to me is always such an old man.
Speaker 1: Drink Genonics were.
Speaker 2: They're big in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I think, I don't know, I'm not really a gen drinker.
Speaker 2: But like, I'm not a hard alcohol drinker. I'm a coffee drinker.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm a fresco drinker at this current moment.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've been dying to try fresca because I haven't had since I.
Speaker 1: It's so good. It's a delicious little treat in the morning when I have my stomach and my herbs.
Speaker 2: We need to get Austin's mom and dad on the pod. They seem they seem sauce on his pod. Yeah, evidently they seem very sauce all the time.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: But you know what I didn't love. I didn't love that that Austin walked out of the house to take the call from Madison. I thought it was rude, like, left his girlfriend that doesn't even know his parents in there. Why couldn't he have just done it in the house. It looked like he was hiding something.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, Austin used to be with Madison, so I would assume that maybe Audrey would sit up straight if she realized that Madison was calling.
Speaker 2: Well, I would have set up straight and ran outside.
Speaker 1: But I love that He's like he intentionally waited four months to introduce introduce them, just to make sure he and Audrey were serious enough. They arrive at the gorgeous house and Audrey. Audrey's like shook by it. It's I mean, we all know where that area is. If you're from the South, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well it's so funny. But she's like, whoa, he goes, Yeah, I'm like that every time I walk up. I'm like, it's your parents' house.
Speaker 1: I think it's their additional house. Most people don't live year round in Seabrook Island.
Speaker 2: I could be always it like the Hampton's for New York kind of city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like you live in Charleston, and then there's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh so yeah it is a while because it's a second home.
Speaker 1: I think it's a second home.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 1: I could have fully made this up. But anybody that I've personally known that has a house in Seabrook Island also lives somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes more sense because I'm like, okay, I mean it looked like a nice house, but it wasn't like whoa Yeah, Like I.
Speaker 1: Don't think Austin grew up in Seabrook Island, Like if they have a school, there's.
Speaker 2: Very not inside it's a I mean outside too, it's it's a beautiful house, especially for a second.
Speaker 1: I mean it used to be big for horses and golfings.
Speaker 2: So what's daddy do for a living?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Hey, hey daddy. Then Madison, when Rodrigo call Austin telling him that Craig and JT You went to coffee, Austin's convinced that Craig did that only to piss him off. And then Madison's on Austin's side for the ones and she tells him to deal with his friend. Yeah, I mean I do. I do agree with you. Like nothing like meeting somebody's parents and being ditched so that you can.
Speaker 2: Talk to your girlfriend and Schitzter.
Speaker 1: That's pretty perfect. I mean, you don't get it that I'd be like, hand me another gen and Tonic. So this is what the first mom.
Speaker 2: I just love his mom. The dad too, He's like, yeah, I started early. I'm like, oh my god, love.
Speaker 1: It South Carolina life. Maybe I should go back. We do know that the parents don't have any grandkids.
Speaker 2: And they want them very badly.
Speaker 1: And Audrey want's four kids.
Speaker 2: Good that's a good number. Good bye God, that's a good even number.
Speaker 1: Then we get to Craig facetiming Page while he's getting ready for the party his comb over. At first, I was like, Craig, please fix the hair. And then he's going to talk to Austin about their shared podcast. Tonight, Page thinks they should dissolve Pillows and Beers so Craig can start his own podcast. Craig debates whether he and Austin would even be friends anymore if they didn't have a contractual obligation. Would we be friends, Tom, if we didn't have a contractual friendship.
Speaker 2: Yes, we would.
Speaker 1: Now let me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I know, I got a deep into I got to dive into this or I came to talk. I'm being a wake all night. Did Page come off a little controlling? Just us all this podcast with Austin rebranded to Craig and Friends. She seemed like she definitely wears the pants in that relationship, and it just it didn't come off well.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it came off a little bit like you need to do this because any other way is shit. Yeah, But also it's like they're on a show together. And maybe I.
Speaker 2: Think it's so weird because now that they are broken up, the cracks are becoming clearer in their relationship. I really feel like Craig was really trying to appease her and be at her level because she has this, I don't know, just this little bit of a controlling, this is what you need to do kind of personality.
Speaker 1: It's almost like I'm you and I are better than what this.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, there's something there and I can't put my finger on it, but it's just and I love Paige, I love her, and I just felt like they definitely weren't equals in this relationship.
Speaker 1: Definitely not. Then we get to Andrew, Sally's boyfriend, is the first to show up to the party. He's not normally Sally's type, but he communicates and puts effort into their relationship, so Sally's happy. Her type is changing. I mean, her type is apparently a lot of other people's types as well. But then everyone else starts to show up. Schev was introduced to Andrew and he's very shocked. The tailor was affiliated with him.
Speaker 2: I know the way he said that. Come on.
Speaker 1: Then Madison calls Craig over for a talk so she Austin and Whitney can hear about his coffee date with JT. I'm like, why is how happened?
Speaker 2: Whitney's ran amly here because they just have to spring I'm sorry, he has to sprinkle himself into the show because he's.
Speaker 1: The okay, because I was like, well, hold on, we haven't seen could you imagine, Alice?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine Alex Baskin showing up.
Speaker 1: Just everywhere down?
Speaker 2: It's kind of like it's kind of like Taylor Sheridan and uh, you know all the shows, the Yellowstone spin offs, everything, land Man everything. He's always popping up.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: It was an Alfred hitch Talk the same. He would always be in awe.
Speaker 1: Are you calling Whitney the next Ron Howard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm calling him the Yeah. Well yeah him too, throwing himself in.
Speaker 1: Put me in coach.
Speaker 2: But then I thought Sally's boyfriend Andrew was pretty cute. Yeah. I'm not the type that likes like lighter haired.
Speaker 1: Uh color, did you say extensions? Like?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: His coloring is like coloring is.
Speaker 2: Very light, his hair is light. It's not something that I'm attracted to.
Speaker 1: But I'm not attracted to the Lion shirts me either. No, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean that the way these guys dress, I just shake my hand. Is it a thing there in the South that they all wear white pants all the time?
Speaker 1: No, they probably want to show their dairs off.
Speaker 2: It's so weird than Taylor. I mean, now I know why Paige dumped Craig. It's because of the white pants.
Speaker 1: Those white pants once they were wet too, and that was a real doozy, I know. Then Taylor shows up to the party. She says, hi to Andrew Sella's boyfriend, who is also her ex situationship, she took that time to also make a job that he wanted to be exclusive, but that he was also with other women. And then Taylor says, he's very weird.
Speaker 2: Why wasn't JT invited to this party?
Speaker 1: Who would have invited j Whitney was there.
Speaker 2: Whitney was there because they were.
Speaker 1: Singing the show and they need to talk about JT. So why they need to talk about Miss Patricia and JT? So of course neither of them were there.
Speaker 2: Well, what kind of ensemble cast? Is this what?
Speaker 1: And honestly, we're not even seeing Leva.
Speaker 2: Like we saw. We got a little gleanse of her at the party.
Speaker 1: Just to say she didn't want to take off her nice shoes, just save her friend from the pool.
Speaker 2: I know what that was. That whole pool situation was awful. Weird the two people with white clothes jump in the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then Sally thinks it's rude that Taylor hasn't said hi to her yet. I won't know how much time had passed. Was it like three minutes or are we like an hour? In for what? For? How long it took Taylor to come say hiw to Sally?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Because they cut so much out, she could have been there two hours. We will never know. Who knows the cutting room floor.
Speaker 1: Then Taylor finally approaches her and they decide to have a sit down conversation. This entire thing is awkward because they can't said where to sit. It's So's house, it's that. And then Sally feels that she has a right to speak about Gaston consitting there in a relationship. Taylor says, no, no, it was just a flame. And then Sally doesn't deny that she's the one who called Gaston. She said, we had a conversation and then Andrew.
Speaker 2: And she didn't deny it or you know what I mean, Like she's like, she never answered the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just you know, you don't need to know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm laughing at the girl's pumping up, sheep up. We're in the corner while we're watching this whole conversation between the two of them. You look good, shep. You're working out, shep. He's like, no, I'm dating a fetus. I have to step it up.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm laughing at the fact that while Sally's like giving all of her information, Andrew, on the other hand, is telling the girls Gaston reached out to Sally and made her cry and I held her for a whole thirty thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: All the girls go, could have been forty five, like maybe sixty seconds, like seconds. Hey, I'm met a hugger, so thirty second hug to me is a long time.
Speaker 1: You know what fifteen seconds would suffice for me? Andrew, I'm good. Then Sally claims that people in the friend group have warned her not to trust Taylor. They end up the conversation agreeing that was.
Speaker 2: A real singer, Like, let me just tell you this. Everybody's telling me not to trust you.
Speaker 1: You mean everybody that watched the show last season and saw you hooking up with your ex's best Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then they end the conversation, agreeing that there's no bad blood between them, and then Taylor leaves the party immediately after.
Speaker 2: There's like peace out, Okay, I got that over with the point of.
Speaker 1: Whose point of view are you agreeing with in this messy situation?
Speaker 2: Whose point of view?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like, are you more like I see what Sally saying? Or I feel with Taylor's act?
Speaker 2: Like where are you I with Sally on this one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I mean she dated him. Taylor doesn't know what went on on that relationship unless you know what her new boyfriend is telling Gas Dollon's telling her. But I really like Sally. I feel like she is just a.
Speaker 1: Level I like Molly too.
Speaker 2: I love them both.
Speaker 1: I think, did you realize yet that Sally changes her hair color and her confessional or are we still not catching that?
Speaker 2: Still not catching it?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, camera, I.
Speaker 2: Know, still not catching it? I mean, what is she going from blonde to brown. Well, which you're also not catching is I have darkened my hair and you haven't said one word about it.
Speaker 1: I can barely see my iPad is so far away from me. I don't know glasses or my hat or anything other than two sweatshirts.
Speaker 2: I'm like ten shades darker.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Actually my normal I'm actually my actual hair color right now. My god, it, I know, I don't know how long it's gonna last, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: Then Benita just to jump into Sally's pool. Then we can't tell she's starting to drown. But then Craig jumps in to save her. And then and her confessional, Beanita admits she had a couple too many drinks. Everyone's very impressed with Craig's life saving skills. I mean, well, I guess if Craig doesn't get a new podcast, he could become a lifeguard. I mean, he's got options.
Speaker 2: I mean, he jumped in. I feel like he could touch the ground.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm pretty sure. That's so good. But it was like, except for.
Speaker 2: It was so funny because she wasn't in there that long, and it was all of a sudden, the camera guys you see the camera guy in the shot and it was like she was in there drowning forever, and he like stands up and hold her. I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: I also want to check on everybody's cell phones, Like did Craig have time to remove his cell phone from his pocket?
Speaker 2: I worried about that too. Another thing that I please, don't ever call me sugar lumps?
Speaker 1: Who called Who's sugar lumps?
Speaker 2: Somebody called was it something called Molly or Molly called somebody sugar lumps? And I'm like, what the hell is sugar lump?
Speaker 1: No? Thank you. Then Craig and Austin after they change our now all of a sudden, Craig's dress like Andrew's and Hawaiian get up. Craig and Austin sit down to have a conversation about their friendship. Craig doesn't think their opposing lifestyles work for their podcast anymore since there's no chemistry there, which I disagree. I think they still have chemistry. I think they're annoying at each other.
Speaker 2: I mean, they act like there was some giant fight between them that they cannot move on. I feel like this is Paige pulling Craig away from Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think Page is like Austin is a no no for you.
Speaker 2: You need to rebrand yourself. You need to get away from these guys.
Speaker 1: Not to say anything about beers.
Speaker 2: Ah well, I mean, I hate to blame her, but I'm starting to feel it just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Then Craig asked Austin how much you have to pay him for the owner ship of pills and Beer? Just so you know, Tamera, it's.
Speaker 2: A lot for what if I want to.
Speaker 1: If you want to buy me out, like, just give me all the money.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd have to get my my attorney agent, my attorney AJ involved.
Speaker 1: In this hold on. I'm going to hire my joint attorney to go after you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for letting me as your attorney.
Speaker 1: Teddy, Well, until you're trying to kick me out of the pod, you're welcome to him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would never kick you out of the pod. I could never kick you, but we would. We would not be as successful if we had somebody else, So don't die.
Speaker 1: Plus, we've already looked through. There's not any other good tea option.
Speaker 2: There's no.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no good teas. Sorry, you're stuck with us.
Speaker 2: I mean I do a Toleen is kind of a good option. But oh sorry, I didn't mean that. Do I say that out loud? I didn't mean it.
Speaker 1: She's I can't wait to see what time you'd have to podcast with.
Speaker 2: I know from Bay your timing workout?
Speaker 1: Good luck? How funny your nine KEYM podcasts?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, The Edge just interviewed Sergio. I bet you that's a really good podcast. Eddie came away from it going I told him, I said, you're really gonna like Sergio. You're gonna like his energy. And he's like, he's a really good guy. And I guess he went deep all the way back into where they how they met, and baby gate all that.
Speaker 1: You guys got to tune in. Make sure to listen to the EDS interviewing Sergio from Dubai.
Speaker 2: When Craig is having this conversation with Austin, he seems a little tipsy, huh he was.
Speaker 1: He did seem a little tipsy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you're too loose, and I think I'm too boring. Bye bitch.
Speaker 1: I was so distracted by Whitney's nineteen nineties Ryan Seacrest hair that it was hard for me to really focus on this conversation.
Speaker 2: It's got some very interesting hair choices. But you know, with his glasses and his nerdiness, I mean that's his end. Teddy, don't don't rip apart of guy that's trying to get edgy.
Speaker 1: You know what, please rip me in part if I try.
Speaker 2: He's what's it called, He's got Riz. He go. I had to. I had to do this because that's what please don't ever do. This is what Glinda does in that that bop that I love so much. I like guys with Riz. I think that he should have He would have been better off if he just said, Craig Page told me to break up with you. But then Whitney, Whitney being the peacekeeper, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: Well, he is the producer.
Speaker 2: So it just kills me that on this show the men fight more than the women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because but the women are like effortless at like being catty or bitch, You're saying what they need to say. The guys are just so like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Chef drops the lbom to Sienna, and Craig and Austin are getting a divorce and Taylor and Sally have a very public blowout.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm here for that I need to see some girl drama. I want some girl drama on this show.
Speaker 1: Let's wring it. I also need to know, Taylor, where you got that brown top because I got it looked really cute and it would be good for me as well.
Speaker 2: Oh it kind of looked like a commando I thought, So it's not the way. It's not. It'll take a bodysuit.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: Well, do a Google search.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do that image search, but I searched the commando brown.
Speaker 2: Tops and it's not that huh.
Speaker 1: So let us know, Taylor. Also, if you want to come on the pod, you're welcome, but also LTK your shirt because we loved it.
Speaker 2: Did she do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't follow her, but maybe I will.
Speaker 2: I follow them all, I believe.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let me get on it.
Speaker 2: Get on it, Get on it girl.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks guys for another episode