Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday. So I'll finish up my little story about Texas Senate race. What I'm concerned about here. I'll touch on this flock camera stuff. We'll get to some emails, maybe discuss iron for about five and a half seconds. All that and more coming up in the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. So to wrap up this little tale, remember when John Cornyan got involved in this primary. We'll got primaried by then Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. John Cornyan, big of an amnesty loving gun grab and loser as he is, was a very very powerful man in the United States Senate. Now, remember when I told you about the NRCC National Republican Congressional Committee that's the House of Representatives and the NRSC that's the Senate version. And I told you they determine where they distribute lots of their money. Well, it's sitting members of the House or Senate who are highly influential and where that money gets spent. So John Cornyn, since he lost his primary, has been publicly the most bitter jaded teenage girl in the history of mankind public statements. He just looks so bitter and sore about the whole thing. I think I suspect the United States Senate, the Republicans in the United States Senate, out of pure engines that one of their own got primaried. I suspect they are working about as hard as they can without making it too obvious to make sure we lose this Senate seat. And if you think they wouldn't do that, I would just tell you to think again. There are lots and lots of United States Senators who don't give a crap about anything but being United States Senators. That's a fact. I think the Ken Paxton race, I think it's won. The Senate. Republicans are giving away on purpose star of that race of any money no support comes in. See if Texas can't go ahead and vote for a Democrat, then stand up and say, see, I told you should have voted for the moderate. Looks like we just lost a Senate seat because of you. Don't ever challenge the senators again. Remember that we are in a constant war to primary senators, a constant war. It's our most difficult battle to primary senators. It's very hard to primary one. They don't want you or me to feel like it's an option. They want us to be afraid to do it. I think the United States of America's Republican Party in the United States Senate, I think they are intentionally giving away a Senate race part time. This guy says, I haven't listened to the show yet, but I saw a headline about the mental health of the service members on the USS Abraham Lincoln. My question is, when the Obama and Biden administration spent their entire time in office degrading the standards and who is qualified to serve, what did they think would happen? The military lowered the standards for mental health, fitness, and now these Democrats are crying when service members are having mental health issues. Create the problem, then blame the next man when they're problem. Come says he's a retired dumb US Army grunt. He said, his name is Kevin. Look for one. Before we start trashing Democrats, which I'm going to get to in just a moment. Remember that I've talked to many recruiters. In fact, I just had to deal with one recently. A young man I know is joining the Marine Corps. But there are stories out there. You don't have to know a recruiter to know what I'm about to say is true. And increasingly lower, although I don't think that's proper English, An increasingly lower and lower percentage of young people in the United States of America are qualified from military service. They are either physically too pasty and weak, or they are on some sort of mind altering prescription medication that makes them ineligible to join the military service. This is something that has plagued recruiting for years and years and years. Now there's just I mean, if we called it, I'm going to totally make up these numbers, all right, But if in nineteen eighty seventy percent of young people in the United States of America, people under twenty were qualified could have joined the military service if possible. If that number is now twenty percent, well that's kind of a big deal. And then what happens from there, Well, you have to meet certain quotas, you have to fill certain positions. So what do you do. This guy gets an exception and that guy gets an exception. Now that brings us to the Obama administration and the Biden administration. Remember when they control the military, because they don't care anything about the United States of America. All they think about is a way they can use it for the communist revolution. How can they reward political friends and punish political enemies. So, if you're the Biden administration, you drum anybody out who doesn't want to take that experimental stroke vaccine. Then at the same time you openly start recruiting as many DEI freaks as you possibly can and promoting the ones you currently have. Well, Donald Trump steps in a year and a half ago. He's now the commander in chief and he wants to do things with the military. The leadership has gotten better. Pete Hexth has done a very good job cleaning out a lot of the gunk there. But do you think all the gunk has been cleaned out? And we warned this, I warned this over and over and over again when Biden was president. At some point, I hope it's not some point super soon, but at some point you are going to need a military full of young, strong, fighting men. And if you have filled up your military with a bunch of weaklings and mental cases and DEI freaks, you're gonna suffer from that. Do you know why other countries, modern countries have such a poor military reputation. They're militaries. Oftentimes they're famous for just throwing down their weapons and running away, leaving. And yet America, and I hope you take pride in this, I certainly do. For the longest time, even internationally, has been known as, oh, those are the tough ones, those are the brave ones. You know that Americans stay and fight. When we showed up in World War One. You know, France and Germany and Britain, they'd been murdering each other for a long time, and the Americans showed up in World War One. The Frenchman the Brits would talk about how absurdly brave these Americans are. They'll just keep charging. It's awesome, right, It's cool. The American fighting man. Why is he like that? Is it just the training? Why does this country pick your country? Why do their men throw their weapons down and run away? The American fighting man, he stays and fights until the very end. Why is he like that? Well, that's because of the quality of our people, period, and the quality of the people we bring in and keep in. If you elect a Democrat, they will just try to gay up the entire military, and when you need them, they're going to run away. I'm not saying that's the case with the people on the USS Lincoln. I don't know what these mental cases are. From what I've read, it just seems like sailors complaining about the cereal, you know, and the shower, which is as old as sailing. That's, like I said, I told you before, that's what deployed troops do. I did it when I was deployed. You complain because the food sucks, and then the sleeping accommodation suck, and life is boring, and that look, it sucks. It sucks, so you complain. I don't know that there's some serious mental health crisis on the USS Lincoln. I don't know that at all. I know the media wants there to, because this is all an effort to make Trump look, but I don't know that there's some disaster there that's any different than anything else. Hey, Jesse, what would you do if Chris and Corey just got up and walked out? Gosh, what would I do if Chris and Corey walk down? Well, I'm trying to think because it's a Tuesday, so I wouldn't want to pop champagne, because then I would feel bad the next day. Probably the first thing I would do would be probably call aub as soon as there was a commercial break and I'd be, Oh, it finally happened. Oh my gosh, I'm so happy. So that would probably be a big part of it. Probably take her out. I'd probably just have to tell her on the phone, baby, we have to celebrate. We're going to Red Lobster tonight. We have to celebrate. This is it's like a day. You know, I've never been in prison. I only got arrested once. But I can imagine having been in prison for ten twenty years, would it feels like that day you walk out and you taste fresh air and you know that you're you're free, You're no longer in a cage. You are free. That's what I imagine that day would feel like. I've had no indication that that is going to come. I did notice that after there were email accusations that Jewish producer Chris had stolen my portrait, I showed up today and my portrait happens to be hanging behind the desk. So that's a curious turn of events, wouldn't you say little flock camera Talk next, Fighting for your Freedom every Day.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. Member, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Headline behind the massive blowback against flock cameras has over one hundred and twenty thousand cameras across the country. Now you've heard the arguments, you probably fall on one of two sides of the arguments. Hey, these things help find criminals, and they do. Okay. The other side of that is, do we want surveillance on us at all times? Has the government, federal, state, and local, has it proven that it can handle the responsibility of having surveillance on us at all times? That's a good point, Chris. Flock cameras have already been hacked several times. We've had multiple cases already of the cops with access to flock cameras abusing that access and tracking down ex girlfriends and ex boyfriend. Okay, all right, and it's a worthwhile debate. But let me ask you, if you are pro flock camera, okay, do you think the government should be able to install cameras in your house? Outside your house. Do you think government should have cameras recording you everywhere? And people look, people love this argument. Some guy emailed in the other day and made this argument, Well, if you're not doing anything wrong, if you're not doing anything wrong, you shouldn't have to worry about anything. Do you think the entire history of the world is the government punishing people who just did something wrong? Or do governments have a long, long, long history of using the force they have to punish their political opponents. I do not trust. Well, we'll put it this way. This lady right here, I'll play this. Her name is Alena Sohil. I want you to listen to her. Maybe should consider doing something else him. Maybe you should consider doing.
Speaker 1: Something else, like anything else, like any other job in the entire world.
Speaker 3: If you want to know where my political beliefs stand, it's very much more so.
Speaker 4: Aligning with these people.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm more so democratic socialists, more so far left.
Speaker 2: They don't think that Trump voters should be allowed to be teachers in school. Okay, this is Michelle Wou. I'll play her again, Mayor of Boston.
Speaker 3: As I understand, this was part of an open process to start laying the groundwork for potential procurement or or you know what's called an RFP to actually get parking spots. So it seems like this is an early precursor step. We as a city will be filing another for a request for any responses that have come in from the Boston area so that we know what information they may be sifting through. We strongly oppose any expansion of their efforts here and would encourage and will be reaching out to property owners to try to make sure that they're not at.
Speaker 2: Here's a lie, jah Manly. He's a Democrat running for office down in Florida.
Speaker 4: We cannot have somebody who claims to be an ally to our community come in this moment, the moment that we're in right now, and take away our representation, one of the last remaining opportunity dishes that will have in the South being held by a white Democrat that's on the set.
Speaker 2: Do you want him in charge of the flock cameras? Do you want Michelle wou in charge of the flock cameras? Do you want those teachers who don't think Trump voters should be allowed to be teachers? Do you want them with access to the flock cameras, because that's how that ends up. That's look this, lady, you.
Speaker 6: Want to I think I'm just going to send an introduction email to all of my students.
Speaker 2: This is a high school teacher, by the way.
Speaker 6: I think I'm just going to send an introduction an email to all of my students and all of their parents, just saying my name, my pronouns, a little bit about my background and why it's important to me. I think my job as a teacher is to educate people, and if that means I get to educate the parents, too, awesome. The third thing I'm doing this year is a pronoun lesson. I'm doing it day one. I just tell my students that I'm non binary. I use the them pronouns, and that what non binary means to me is that I'm not really a boy or a girl. I'm kind of just doing my own thing.
Speaker 2: You want that, lady, I have an access to your camera. Remember that very very evil people in this country just recently, they did everything in their power to destroy you. In fact, I'll point this out. I forget the exact numbers. We talked about it many times before. Do you remember the answers that Democrats. Average democrats gave during COVID about what should happen to people who didn't get vaccinated? About what should happen to parents who didn't vaccinate their children an uncomfortably high percentage of Democrats in this country. We're going to send you to a camp and take your children away and guess what they get access to those cameras too. Look, I want kidnappers and rapists and murderers, cop thieves, cop, of course I do. I do not trust the government to handle this kind of power at all. The government is full of the biggest bunch of murderous scumbags in the world. Why would I want them to have access to that? Why? No, I'm not all about it. I don't want The government has not earned the right for that. Hey, Jesse, I've been listening for a year now. Please tell me where you got the SoundBite that says why are you gay? In a thick African accent. You play it all the time, and it's funny. I don't care if you say my name. He's talking about this. Well, there's a story behind that. I'll play it for you in a moment if you're curious. How why are you gee? That became part of the Jesse Kelly Show. Before we play that, let me say this. We need to be more patriotic with our money. We need to find the companies who are prioritizing hiring Americans, and that's where we spend our money. That's Pure Talk. The big wireless companies hire as many foreign as as possible. Do you know why most of the time when I read an email about pure Talk, it's somebody raving about how nice customer service was. Jesse, they were so nice, Jesse, they were so helpful, Jesse. Oh my gosh, they're so nice. That's what pure Talk prioritizes. They hire Americans who speak English and they're nice. You don't I hope you don't think it's a pain switch to pure Talk. You can keep that phone, keep your phone number, keep it all. Just switch to pure Talk. And to do it, you have to spend ten minutes on the phone speaking to a nice American. That's it. You dial pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly, you're ten minutes away from patronizing the patriotic company and you'll be paying less anyway, Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: Miss toast catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly sholl On a Wonderful, Wonderful Tuesday member. If you missed any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So dig it into something really serious here before we get into everything else. Some guy asked why do we have this on the soundboard? Well, I'm glad you asked this question because it gives me an opportunity to play something for you. Now. The setup is this. I forget the guy's name. It's an African name. Why is an African? Because he's freaking African. He's a Nigerian news guy. He has someone come into the studio as a guest on his show. This someone is a tranny of some kind. I've seen the video. You can look. I think it's a woman pretending to be a dude, but look, it could be a dude pretending to be a woman. I don't know. But this dude, again, he's not been raised in this super PC environment we have in America. He's been raised in Africa. Is clearly confused, unbelievably confused. That wait, what even is she? And he doesn't know how to ask any questions in a softer way that's not offensive. And so this is kind of a trim down version because the longer ones out there, you can go listen to it, but this is kind of a trim down version. It's one the greatest things I've ever heard of my life. It's freaking hysterical.
Speaker 7: We bring in the studio this morning one of the gay rights activists. Mister should I call you? Mister Peppe? Julian on Zima, Thank you for coming in, Thank you, good morning.
Speaker 8: Why are you gay?
Speaker 1: Who says I'm gay?
Speaker 2: You are gay? You are trying?
Speaker 7: What shows that? You are a transgender and you are gay rights activists and an outspoken uh lesbian set show? How can I describe you?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: We're looking at the raging debate. You're gay rights activists. Why should someone be gay? You're having a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Do you perform the natural obligations?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: I'm not sexually active right now?
Speaker 1: So what lady? By choice?
Speaker 3: I'm just not.
Speaker 7: I've chosen not to engage.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that make you gay?
Speaker 1: What do you mean doesn't that make me?
Speaker 5: Give a I am mill and attracted to a female.
Speaker 7: So who's gay?
Speaker 2: You can tell? How genuine it is he just it's like he It's like it would be like my father walking right out of you know, nineteen seventy five and sitting down to interview some tranny on TV. Just let you know, he got teleported there, so he didn't get all this gradual build up and the confusion. You could wait a minute. I don't even know your tranny. Are you less?
Speaker 6: Mean?
Speaker 2: What are you? I don't even cat it, Jesse. My wife hates your world famous hamburgers. She hates them so much that when she overhears me listening to the show, she can't help but ridicule them. I only made them one time, three years ago, but she remembers that train wreck. Fast forward to Saturday. We're on the last leg of a road trip and I spot a waffle house. It's dinner time, but I want breakfast. I knew this would be an uphill battle, but I know how to win this fight. I told her that you recommended waffle house for burgers. I knew she would jump at the chance to pile on you and me if the burger wasn't good, but I would get my breakfast. She loved the burger. Listen, thank you. Uh look, waffle House having great breakfast is something that's well known by everybody. That's that's not news. Most people do not understand that waffle House makes an outstanding cheeseburger. Chris, even Jewish producer Chris knows they make an outstanding Now granted, it's not some fancy schmancy twenty five dollars burger. It's waffle House. It's a ardible, greasy spoon double cheeseburger that's just as cheesy as you want it to be and greasy as you want it to be. And it's always served with a smile. And waffle House mayo. That regular mayo too, but they have waffle House mayo. It's a Chipotle mayo. Unbelievable on the burger. That's one two. Your wife, she told you she didn't like my burgers. Listen, she's lying, but it's not. Look, I'm not disparaging your wife. I'm about to give her a massive compliment. She knows that my burgers are far superior to any burger you could ever make. But because you're her husband and she loves you dearly, she is chose to lie to you. You know. It's like back in the day when we used to go to the Disney superhero movies when the kids were little, and before Disney got super gay and all that. You know, Thor comes out with his perfect hair and perfect muscles and whatnot. I know Ob is gonna say, oh, you're way more handsome than he is. Now she's lying. I know that she's lying. But she loves me enough to lie through her teeth about that. And I appreciate it. You because you don't make the world famous Jesse Kelly berger. You make your burger, which is garbage. You make an inferior burger. But a man, look, that's a source of pride for men. It is a guy doesn't want to hear. Ever, Hey, the neighbors briskets better than your brisket. Hey that he makes a better this than you make. Men take pride and their grilling abilities, grilling eggs, smoking things, things like that. Your wife knows that that's a source of pride for you. Let me tell you something, bug, when you're gone, she makes Jesse Kelly burgers. What Chris, I'm making sure he knows she makes Jesse Kelly burgers when you're gone, and then when you come home and suggests them. She says, No, those are gross. I would never do that. She's eating Jesse Kelly burgers behind your back because she loves you, and I think you should take pride in that. Hey, Jesse, I love to drink beers and laugh at your jokes during the show. It's the highlight of my every day. It upsets me when you're gone because then I don't have a reason to drink beers. Okay, all right, Uh now, totally sure how I feel about that. We have a bunch of people who email the show and they say, Hey, that the show somehow someway helps keep them sober climbing out of a drug addiction or alcohol addiction. And I love that. If it's something you do while you're having some beers, All right, enjoy yourself, Jesse. You were correct last night that Trump is still the boss supreme of the Republican Party. Unfortunately, only you and old dying baby boomers still support MAGA, ever since the movement was deliberately broken into pieces by the right wing woke Zionists who hate America then only support Trump when he's rapidly pro Israel. The Dems will take Congress this November and then the White House in twenty eight, the nineteen seventeen October Revolution will finally be complete without any opposition. After that, we deserve whatever the Democrats aka Jewish bulk of Bolsheviks Chris do to us. I only hope I get to witness them come get you and other sellouts before they come for me. Hey, Chris, do you think you could put in a word to give us some protection? You don't what you can put in a word for you, but not me? After how nice I've been. Anyway, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: Mists. Catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. Do not forget. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I played this a little bit earlier that this quacky teacher from the Bronx to send.
Speaker 6: An introduction email to all of my students and all of their parents, just saying my name, my pronouns a little bit about my background and why it's important to me. I think my job as a teacher is to educate people, and if that means I get to educate the parents too, awesome. The third thing I'm doing this year is a pronoun lesson. I'm doing it day one. I just tell my students that I'm non binary. I use the them pronouns, and that what non binary means to me is that I'm not really a boy or a girl. I'm kind of just doing my own thing.
Speaker 2: I'll combine that with this teacher who was upset that his kids in his class were a bunch of videos.
Speaker 8: These kids are leaving high school and going to college, and they couldn't fill in four words four words. I literally broke down in the middle of class. This is only day two. And I haves who simply cannot read and.
Speaker 2: Who cannot write.
Speaker 8: They could reason, they have the ability to defend their reasoning if it's talking to their homeboy, but applying that to a written text, to paragraphs, they couldn't do it. Our young black men, our young brown men, our young black girls, and our young proud girl.
Speaker 2: We all know what's going on. It's not complicated. Teachers' unions suck up all the money, very little of it actually goes to the students. This problem gets significantly worse the worse the neighborhood goes. You know, you go to some wealthy suburban neighborhoo. And they're gonna get better teachers. The school is going to get better funding. But you heard that guy who's a black teacher talking about black and brown kids. Well, those are usually the poorer neighborhoods in general. So the school's gonna get less funding. And so because of that and the danger of those areas, you're gonna get not always there are some saints who do this, but you're gonna get some lower quality teachers there and always, this part is universal. You're going to get a higher percentage of thugs and losers and morons in your classroom, and every one of those takes more time away from other kids. Combine that with how many disgusting communists join the teaching profession to push communism on the classroom, and what we have now is kids who graduate high school across the country they can't read, they can't write, they can't do math, they can't do anything. It' all been done on purpose. This didn't happen miraculously. Headline Parents sues Portland Public Schools over introduction to trans ideology in Portland's public schools. They have a whole curriculum set up teaching kids how to be trainees. Every minute you're teaching kids about trainees, you're not teaching them how to do algebra, which sucks. By the way. You're not teaching them how to read. You're not teaching them how to write. Every minute you're doing that is a minute you're not doing other things. But because communists run our education system, they're not interested in graduating students who know how to read and how to write. They're interested in creating another generation of communists. So here we are. You know what I'm interested in. I'm interested in you not being in pain anymore. That's what I'm interested in. I want you to have that thing in your life back that you used to have before everything started to hurt. What was it? Is it the ability to work without pain? Maybe it's actual work that hurts you. If that's the case, I mean that just sucks the life out of you. Is it something recreational, golf, sewing? Whatever? What if you could do it again? May sound impossible, Jesse, I could never try Relief Factor. Just try it. I've never asked you to sign up for a year's supply of Relief Factor. Three weeks of it is seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. It's a supplement you take every day. Just try it for three weeks, three weeks, it's nothing. It's nothing every day for three weeks. What if that pain is cutting half? What if it's gone one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. All right. Also, remember, as I said in the first hour, I want to report. I want to repeat this point and again and again and again, starting now, not in the future, starting now, we have to all of us men, women, young and old. We have to decide, we have to make a conscious decision that we will no longer be swayed at all in any way by accusations of racism and bigotry. The reason we are making this decision now is because we are approaching a tipping point in this country, and they are going to scream that word louder than ever every time you try to stop the communist slash islamis takeover of the United States of America. When you speak out against it, they are going to yell that word at you. Because it has worked. We have to decide now it won't work anymore. Stand up and say no to this.
Speaker 9: We have the power to set ourselves free. And I consider my own faith Islam a religion built upon a narrative of migration. The story of the Hidra reminds us the prophet Muhammad, So they Allah Ali, who is seldom.
Speaker 2: Say no to this.
Speaker 5: I was just eleven years of age when I had the first gun pulled on me for being Muslim in the days after ninet eleven. Has been twenty five years since that day, Still unchanged. Kyldy believed that the name of Dala Hussein Hamud is as American as any other.
Speaker 2: No, it's not no. We say no, no matter what you call it. And now here's a headline.
Speaker 7: Why you know, you know.
Speaker 1: The thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 2: California admits it doesn't track non citizens on voter rules as federal law requires. We all know why that is. It's not complicated. This will be another thing they try to sell as well. It's an oversight, it's a whoop. See, it's not an oversight. It's not a whoop. See, foreigners are voting in this country. They're voting, and there are lots of them voting. Headline. US petroleum reserve drained to a forty year low storage caverns are at risk. Yesh uh, that's not good. We really got to get things wrapped up. Speaking of which, Iranian's facing four hundred percent food price increases as the US blockade crushes the economy. At this point in time, we have to hope in order to keep them from dragging Trump's presidency into nothing, we have to hope that their economy finally collapses. And if the economy finally collapses, I guess our hope now is that a whole new group of people will rise up and try to maybe take on the regime. Now they're gonna have to take on the regime without any guns, and so it's looked it's all bad. I mean, you squeeze them enough, that's our plan. I got all that, but it's it's ugly from here. Battle over the Ten Commandments arrives at the Supreme Court. I will be interested to see what the Supreme Court has to say about this. I mean, they're all about that precedent. But we I'll see. Now we're going to come back tomorrow. You know, Clay Martin, our buddy Clay Martin, he's going to join us tomorrow. We'll have some fun with Clay, I'll ask you a bunch of military stuff. Are you ready for that? I'll see you then. That's all