Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. And man, we got news all over the place today. We have news out of Russia, conversation with Donald Trump and President Putin, Crowds in Saint Petersburg singing about overthrowing Putin. But the real fear is Donald Trump's signaling that, Okay, Vladimir, You're not going to make a deal I've given you. And this is the Trump doctorate you get. He gives every opportunity for people to choose peace. That is the Trump doctrine. He will expend all the political capital in the world. He will sit, he will talk, he will talk, he will sit, and then when all else fails, like with Iran, fifty days, come up with the deal. And on day fifty one, Israel, you know, begins the process of wiping their ballistic missile systems, defense systems out. We come in and take out the nuclear sites. I mean, that's the Trump doctrine. And peace through strength and no forever wars on top of it, and it doesn't mean it's always easy, because it's never easy. These are complicated issues. There's a lot of darkness and a lot of evil in the world. We'll get to that in a second. We have updates on the Schumer shutdown. There's nothing that's going to happen in terms of opening up the government until after these rallies take place over the weekend, the No King's rallies. I guess they're scheduled what all over the country, Linda, and including our nation's capital. I'm sure in New York City you'll be safely, you know, cordoned off and hiding in your bunker. In Pennsylvania, Thank God, You're not going to be a part.
Speaker 3: Definitely not true. There is a ginormous protest. It is very very close to my house. I actually reached out to Congress from Brian Fitzpatrick, who has still not responded. Big shocker, and trying to find out what they're doing to prepare regular people to be able to get around in the community while these people take over an entire highway and cities and communities and shopping centers everywhere.
Speaker 1: Do they have permits?
Speaker 3: Who's allowing this?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just going to warn this audience unsolicited advice. Don't assume that police are going to be able to handle this. It has the feeling to me, and I hope I'm wrong. Of the mostly peaceful Summer of Love twenty twenty riots that killed dozens of Americans, injured thousands of cops, and resulted in billions and property damage. It just I have that feeling, you know, with all the Nazi fascist rhetoric, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini rhetoric, I think these I think the left is prime. They are angry, they are bitter, they're out of control, they're spiraling, and they can't stop, and their leadership is catering to them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The This is the dilemma the left has. They cannot take on the people their radical base. They can't challenge them, they can't tell them to be and then of course we get lectured.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump says genuous that many of you will peacefully and patriotically march so your voices will be heard to the capitol. Oh forget that part, you know, forget the figure, take that part out, forget all.
Speaker 1: The summer of twenty twenty. They're not gonna stop writing.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't stop writing you know, we're not gonna stop supporting them, Kamala Harris said, as as that summer disaster was unfolding and has all that feel to me. Look, I don't like to give unsolicited advice, but I care about you and this audience. My advice is stay is far away, keep your children away from wherever these lunatics are gonna be. And if it's in your backyard, oh man, that's gonna be rough anyway.
Speaker 1: Good thing they can't get to my backyard, Linda.
Speaker 2: But in all honesty, I just I really urge everyone to take great caution anticipate the worst, because I mean, the left is just so fire it up and worked up and out of their minds. But they're not gonna They're not going to vote to open up the government because they know if they do then that that crazy base is going to turn on them. So nothing is going to happen until these things are done. Not that I think anything is going to happen too soon anyway. We have a lot of legal issues to get to today, not the least of which is oral arguments before the Supreme Court yesterday about the creation of congressional district based on race, and those days may now be numbered. We'll get to that analysis from Greg Jarrett. The crazy Left continues to get crazier. Did you see this story, Linda, Luigi Mangioni, the guy you know accused of killing the United Healthcare CEO and Cole Blood just an assassination shot him in the back.
Speaker 1: I mean he has been.
Speaker 2: Lavished in prison with forty thousand dollars to spend on commissary items and hundreds of letters a day from these female quote fans of him that would like nothing more than to marry this guy. I mean TMC report during supporters putting money in.
Speaker 1: This commissary guy.
Speaker 3: He's an assassin and by the listen, I don't know if he's an assassin solo or not. I still have my own opinions about where all that is. That kid does not look like he's able. I'm just saying that I think there's a more to the story. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying I think there's more to the story. Regardless, he's a part of that story. And why in the hell we're trying to be nice to somebody and giving him forty grand while he's sitting in prison. I'm like, I got a couple of homeless veterans that could use that. How about you donate to them.
Speaker 2: It's so extreme in the Democratic radicalized Party that there Now there's an article out today that top Democrats in Pennsylvania, your state, are now circling John Fetterman and plotting a potential primary challenge because he won't call Trump a Nazi and a fascist and supports the president's peace deal and supported the bombing and not allowing the Mullahs in Iran to get nuclear weapons unbelievd. Then you have these we'll get to this later, these crazy Democrats storming this ceremonial office of Speaker Mike Johnson, berating a capital officer, messing with the signs, and meanwhile the Speaker wasn't even there. And on the issue of the shutdown, you know, Hakim Jeffries has given out poems. I'll play it later, but he's reading poems. And meanwhile, the House already passed the continuing resolution, hence the name Schumer shutdown. And anyway, dozens of running Democrats running him for House seats across the country say they're not going to support Hageme Jeffries. You know, there's actually twenty on record. According to Axios and a report, they reached out to every Democrat ra that they said, no way, they're voting for Jefferies. I've said Schumer's days or numbers. It looks like Gough toour haqeem Jeffreys' names. They're both leaders in name only, They're not leaders of anything. They cannot deal with the radical base. They can alienate the radical base, and they're becoming unhinged. I mean, if this court decision comes down, let me tell you how deep, wide and profoundness is.
Speaker 1: Let me go to fake news CNN.
Speaker 2: When CNN a mouthpiece historically for radical Democrats. They pedal the lies, the conspiracy theories. They hate Trump mantra. You know, they had an analysis showing the odds of Democrats taking the House are way down. And if this redistricting issue, if this court decision comes down on race based jerrymandering, against what Democrats have wanted. And now they're trying to use the Voting Rights Act of sixty five, the Civil Rights Actor recalled maybe was in sixty four as the premise for this argument. But even Justice Kavanaugh was arguing, well, wait a minute, it was supposed to be for a specif specified period of time, Give me that specified period of time. And the guy said, im perpetuity. Wrong answer. But listen to what happens if this decision comes down this way. This is how CNN analyzed it.
Speaker 4: See you offset California and Texas, Missouri and Utah, North Carolina and Maryland. Everything left over is an advantage to Republicans. And don't forget the Supreme Court is considering what could really be the end of the Voting Rights Act, which would protect minority groups. So you don't have a state that's half black, for example, that elects only one congressional member and everybody else goes to the Republicans that would represent that.
Speaker 1: Population in some way.
Speaker 4: So if that is gutted, Democrats could lose nineteen seats. This would be a huge amount.
Speaker 2: It would be massive. And look, I don't want to glean into oral arguments. That's a mistake that is often made by commentators and the pundit in try class. However, my read is I would say the arguments are so much stronger on eliminating them that that is a very likely possibility. By the way, Stephen A is going viral like crazy today. You know, making it. By the way, I agreed with his comments. He talked about this air traffic controller that is, you know, is not getting paid because of the Schumer's shut down, and it's heart wrenching. We remember we had that call of that one day, and he kind of took me to task and said, you know, you talk so casually. This is going to impact my life. And I said, I totally sympathize with you.
Speaker 1: But we have to.
Speaker 2: You have to juggle a lot of competing interests here. I don't want to rob our kids anymore. And if you look at what the Democrats are demanding for keeping the government open a mere seven weeks, it is absolute madness. Two hundred billion dollars health care benefits for illegal illegals, permanent emergency Obamacare, COVID subsidies. You know, this is for people like eighty times above the poverty rate, and we cannot afford it with a thirty seven trillion dollar debt. We got to stop robbing from our kids and grandkids. They're demanding five hundred million for PBS MPR, four million for LGBTQ democracy grants in the Balkans, what.
Speaker 1: Does that even mean?
Speaker 2: Two million for feminist democratic principles in Africa. I don't know what that means either, but I know it's a waste of our money and it's not the appropriate use of taxpayer nows. They want one point five trillion news spending for the honor of keeping the government open for a full week, going against everything they've they've ever said. Let me get back to the president. Crowds in Saint Petersburg Telegraph UK chanting singing about overthrowing Putin. That doesn't happen very often in Russia. I can tell you that President Trump, being who he is, is talking to Vladimir Putin in real time. He puts out a truth. I am speaking to President Putin now. The conversation is ongoing, a lengthy one, and I will report the contents, as will President Putin at its conclusion. Thank you for your attention to this matter. And then we find out from the Daily Mail they were able to update this that the President said he will apparently meet with Putin and Hungry to discuss ending the Ukrainian war.
Speaker 1: Now what brought this to the table. He's been He's.
Speaker 2: Been doing everything, you know, herculean lyft here to try to bring peace to Europe. In the Middle East he's been trying, and goes to Alaska, meets with Putin. Okay, I was on the trip. I went there and I interviewed the president. After all hope and and you know, backs off and he's he's bombing Ukraine worse than ever. And finally Trump says, you know what, maybe they're just a paper tiger. We're just gonna unleash. We're gonna sell the weapons to NATA. We're not giving them like Joe Biden did. And now maybe he's talking about giving Tomahawk missiles. Tomahawk missiles brought into this conflict would be the biggest game changer. And Vladimir Putin's he may be a lot of things, and he may be evil, but he's not stupid, and he knows that's a game changer. So again, you give an opportunity for peace, they first rejected. You tell them you'll obliterate him. After you gave a Ran an opportunity for peace, they rejected it. They got obliterated, Their nuclear sites got obliterated. Isis Calife got obliterated. Solamani got taken out by Dad, he got taken out. Mother of all bombs dropped on Afghanistan in keeping with his promise of no forever wars. But it doesn't mean isolationism and never using the strength of the United States military. So again the President, okay, you won't take the deal. Now, I got to get strong. And the president, by the way, five days after Trump achieved this, you know, the release of these Midiast hostages AOCI, here's an obstacle to peace. I'm like, what are you talking about. Israel's defense minister now threatening new attacks if AMASA doesn't honor the terms of the ceasefire deal, and President Trump is warning, okay, if you don't disarm, if Gaza doesn't get demilitarized, that IDF troops will return to the streets at Gaza. He's been holding them back, but it's not going to last long.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Trump doesn't make idle threats. If he says it, he means it, and it'll happen. And you know, I mean, when you really think of this, the fact that he understands the power of our economy, the power of the United States military, and is using it with all the leverage and might behind it for the benefit of this country in the world shows that we finally have a president that understands American exceptionalism and really understands America first. And the fact that so many conservatives don't get the Trump Trump doctrine themselves is a little bit shocking. Anyway, a lot of these so called supporters are you know, fairweather frinds. Anyway, they come and they go, and they're up and they're down, and they're all over the place.
Speaker 1: On the viral video is Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 2: You can credit me for this, Linda, And I've not talked to Stephen I, but I know it's from me because every time I play clips of AOC and the squad and Grandpa Bernie and Jasmine Crockett, he goes, he will write me and I know what you're doing. I'm like, what am I doing? I mean this? This is the leaders of your party, not my party, I mean. And so so anyway, tore into Gasmin Crockett for using alienating street language, which he claims is deterring voters and playing into a Republican party hands. He thinks that this is all, this is all, you know, all my responsibility. By the way, Kathy Griffin now promoting the No Kings protest, calling Trump a fascist dictator, Gee we haven't heard this before.
Speaker 1: Whoopee, Trump wants to be king of the world.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're all getting all jazzed up for the No King's Rally weekend that's coming. I'm sure this is going to be pleasant all around the country. Well of a big show Monday, quick break, right back, al right, twenty five now to the top of the hour are toll free numbers eight hundred and nine to foot one sean if you want to be a.
Speaker 1: Part of the programmer.
Speaker 2: Government shutdown is continuing, the Schumer shutdown, and all to hurt President Trump. They Democrats go against everything they've ever said they stood for. Why because they want to blame for increases and everyone's health insurance. They think there's going to be a financial benefit.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: You know, it's always about politics and power for the Democrats. But then it's not going to work for them. This is their biggest problem. I mean, they try everything they can possibly try to hurt Donald Trump. Doesn't work. Look, government doesn't do a lot of things. Well, ask yourself, how are your public schools doing? Ask yourself, how's law and order doing in your small town, big city? How's the defund dismantled, no bail laws working out how is hating Trump twenty four to seven? Working out? Why is social Security in Medicare? Why didn't they put the Social Security money in the lock box like they promised? And why did they squander it? So I don't have a lot of faith, hope and trust in government.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 2: And remember, they wanted to funnel everybody into the Obamacare system first, they mandated it. It was Donald Trump that took away that mandate, thank god. And because every promise that Obama made, keep your doctor, keep your plan, and the average family saved twenty five hundred dollars a year on average did not pan out. Millions lost their doctors, millions lost their plans, and the average American playing like three hundred plus percent more and forty plus percent of the country is you know, they got one Obamacare exchange option. I have good news though. I met great people in Texas. It's a company they created. They said they've had enough with this. They made and you know what is now the official health plan of our show. Please you owe it to yourself and your family to look into Ease Total Health because it's actually not even really insurance I would argue it's better. It's comprehensive coverage for you and your family. It doesn't have deductibles, copays, no restrictions on who can get it, no restrictions what doctors.
Speaker 1: You can see. Businesses, by the way, you'll.
Speaker 2: Save a bundle by moving your employees onto an EASE healthcare plan. And just you owe it to yourself to educate yourself to see that they are options out there, healthcare cooperatives. I mean, there are choices that are more economically efficient, and EASE is one of them.
Speaker 1: Now give them a call.
Speaker 2: At eight eight eight EASE e A S E one two three eight eight eight e A S E one two three. They have a website Ease for Everyone dot com slash shaw and that's e A S E f O R Everyone dot com. And by the way, this year all their profits are going to go to Turning Point UH and honor Charlie kirk Uh. They're good people and this is a good plan and I think an option for everybody, especially in line of what a miserable failure, you know, government run everything has been. There's a new strategy that has emerged. Lynd I was pointing this out on TV last night. And the strategy is is real simple is Democrats don't want to answer questions and it's a dumpster fire Democratic Party nationwide embarrassment. Their policies are awful, the radicals have taken over. Their rhetoric is repulsive, frankly incendiary, I would argue, even insightful at times. Their tactics are cringeworthy. We'll see all of this madness, is my prediction, on display probably this weekend around the country and in this off year election. You know, they have horrible candidates on top of it. Now, it's sort of like the same position that Chucky Schumer's in. Chucky Schumer, you know, all his life. Let's play the montage of Chucky over the years, you know, denouncing and warning about how horrible that government shutdowns are. Because he's the one that's leading this one. Remember the continuing Resolution funding government at its current levels was passed in the House. That's why storming Speaker Johnson's office was more performative art by Democrats. But Chucky Schumer has no choice. Scared to death, they'll be primaried and scared to death. He's going to be removed as the leader in name only minority leader in name only in the Senate, just like Hakeem Jeffries is scared to death in the House.
Speaker 1: But here's Schumer.
Speaker 5: Over the years, what if I persuaded my caucus to say, I'm going to shut the government down. I am going to not pay our bills unless I get my way. It's a politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis. It's sort of like this, someone goes into your house, takes your wife and children hostage, and then says, let's negotiate over the price of your house. You know, we could do the same thing on immigration. We could we believe strongly in immigration reform. We could say we're shutting down the government. We're not going to raise the debt's healing until you pass immigration reform. It would be governmental chaos.
Speaker 6: Speaker McCarthy needs to stop letting the MAGA radicals drive his decisions and do the obvious and sensible thing, follow the Senate's lead and pass a bipartisan cr event this reckless shutdown. We do not want to let a Trump temper tantrum governor policies will cause the shutdown of a government which everyone on both sides of the aisles knows is the wrong idea.
Speaker 2: Oh, looks like Schumer hears more about his own personal power. He thinks that this is gonna, I don't know ingratiate himself to the radicals that actually run the party now, not him. It's not going to work. He had such a backlash when he went along with the previous continuing resolution. Well, what are the what is the hostage taking that he was referring to In this case, it's all about one point five trillion in new spending to open the government for a mere seven weeks. That's why we're in this shutdown. Republicans they fully support. They've had ten votes in the Senate. The House already passed it ten votes in the Senate to stop the Schumer shutdown.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk more about it than the next hour.
Speaker 2: Well, but you know, there's a bill that's being proposed to eliminate shutdowns forever. But it will unless they get their two hundred billion in healthcare benefits for illegal immigrants and permanent emergency Obamacare COVID subsidies, which is like plus eighty times the poverty rate, meanwhile bankrupting our kids.
Speaker 1: We can't afford it.
Speaker 2: It was a temporary measure during COVID because people were struggling financially and losing their jobs. They are demanding five hundred million for PBS and NPR. That's the reason to shut down the government. Four million dollars for lb LGBTQ democracy grants in the Balkans, Are you kidding me? You know, two million for feminist democratic principles in Africa. So they get their way or you know, the temper tantrum just continues, which I think. You know, they claim they're winning on this, they're not. American people see through it. They're not stupid. And Donald Trumps not going to give them one point five trillion dollars to open the government. It's not going to do it. And Trump in the meantime is going to probably reduce the workforce permanently in the federal government. But they've lost the plot. You know, they resist Trump platform. But there's something else that's happening here, and something that is I think more profound and more and it's deeper than Jeffrey's and Schumer with this radicalized party, the social space they don't want to take them on. Remember, we're going to see this weekend around the country, these radicals rallying, and I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 2: I'm usually pretty you know, I'm pretty usually.
Speaker 1: Over the target.
Speaker 2: But I'm predicting it's going to remind be very reminiscent of the Summer of Love, this summer of twenty twenty, you know. And the people that focused on one riot ignored the five hundred seventy four riots. Those are the ones that killed a couple of dozen Americans, cops pelt to of bricks and rocks and bottles and molotov cocktails uh, and billions of property damage. But the media, they're willing accomplices and an extension of the Democratic Party's press office. Mostly peaceful. One of my favorite videos to play is a fake new CNN reporter and an ms DNC reporter but with nothing but a city a blaze behind them, saying, oh, it's mostly peaceful. I'm like, really, can you just look over your shoulder? You're that's stupid and blind because it wasn't. And then Kamala Harris going on Colbert, Oh, they're not going to stop rieting. They shouldn't stop Britan We're not going to stop supporting them, and they're going to talk about insurrection, the lecture Donald Trump who said many will peacefully, patriotically march to the Capitol so their voices will be heard.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: It is the same problem Schumer and Jefferies have now every Democrat has. And the other problem they have is they can't they can't come out with their real radical positions. You know, this was very evident. I thought Martha McCollum did a great job on Fox. You know, and don't be tricked by this guy's smile. There's gonna be a debate. We're going to show you the highlights when we come on air. The debate will be ending the New York City mayoral debate, and Curtis Lee was going to walk across the street and come on with us right after it. And you know, but all of these leaders, they are scared to death of the people that really are in control of this party. They are scared to death of what's happening to this party. I'll give you some examples. You know, let's let's start with you know, zoron Kami Marxist Mundani won't answer fundamental questions of you know, on this Fox interview yesterday. You know, you know, it's too early to give Trump credit for the Gaza deal. He wouldn't condemn Hamas a terrorist organization, wouldn't condemn them. Well, you can't give Trump credit for releasing the hostages. That's a pretty big deal, you know. Then Martha McCallum at one point asked the question, you know how he you know, what has prepared him for this job. His answer, you mentioned Donald Trump before, and I want to address Donald Trump. And he looks into the camera and talks to Trump. He's not answering the question. This is their new strategy.
Speaker 7: Listen, do you believe that Hamas should lay down their weapons and leave the leadership in Gaza.
Speaker 8: I believe that any future here in New York City is one that we have to make sure that's affordable for all, and as it pertains to Israel and Palestine, that we have to ensure that there's peace, and that is the future that we have to fight for.
Speaker 7: But you won't say that Hamas should lay down their arms and give up leadership in Gaza.
Speaker 8: I don't really have opinions about the future of Hamas and Israel beyond the question of justice and safety.
Speaker 7: Margaret Thatcher said, you know, social is great until you run out of everyone else's money, other people's money.
Speaker 8: Well, what and Cuomo said is that if he had nine hundred and fifty nine million dollars and give it to Elon Muskin tax credits, because that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 7: What qualifies you, from your life experience to run the largest city in the country.
Speaker 8: You know, I want to take this moment because you spoke about President Trump and he may be watching right now, and I just want to speak directly to the President and.
Speaker 7: Cuomo tomorrow night in that debate, he's going to say, I'm going to bring.
Speaker 1: Four five thousand.
Speaker 2: Give me what qualifies you to be the you know, the mayor of the largest city in the country. Let me address Presidents Trump.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: But understand this is a strategy now that Democrats are now using. This is now I'll give you another example. If you look at the state of New Jersey and you got Mikey Cheryl, you know, she dodges question after question after question. Listen, you're not raising the sales tax here in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: What we need to.
Speaker 9: Do is lower the income tax and the property tax.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to commit to anything right now because I'm not just going to tell you what you want to hear. Here's the fact, I even during even I got to walk at my college. Question and I'm so glad that you then went on to kill tens of thousands of people in New Jersey, including.
Speaker 2: Sho show us the records. Why at the Naval Academy were you not allowed to walk with your class? Because She's given multiple answers. One was, well, I knew people who were implicated in it. Uh, I didn't come forward with the information. Then she said there were hundreds of people in my class that spoke to investigators. When I did, I told them what I knew. Okay, totally at odds And what about the seven million dollars she made that she won't tell anybody about anyway. We're getting poll numbers tonight. Real posters Matt Towery and Robert Cahanley will have that on Hannity tonight. The only headline I have is those poles both Virginia and in the state of New Jersey. Things are tightening, But it's certainly a race. If you're in New Jersey, I'm telling you your vote.
Speaker 1: May be the deciding vote. It's that close.
Speaker 2: Mikey Charlot apparently took twenty five thousand in campaign cash from farmer giants accused of fueling the opioid crisis, the very thing she was accusing Chitarelli of, whoopsie Daisy. Then you got this lunatic Katie Porter out in California that is just like the meanest human being on earth.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it. And it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: You know if you look at you know, the dodging and ducking Abigail Spanberger running in the Commonwealth of Virginia. You know, you ask her a question about men and women's locker rooms, she won't give you a straight answer. You ask her a question about you know, the ag nominee who called for killing the speaker and his family is she won't condemn him and ask him to get out of the race.
Speaker 10: Listen, the murder of a man, a former speaker, as well as his children who were two years, two and five years old. You have little girls. What would it take him pulling the trigger?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: What would do it?
Speaker 10: And then you would say he needs to get out of the race. Abigail, you have nothing to say.
Speaker 1: The miss Vamberger.
Speaker 9: The question was should the young would you rescind the youngin administration policy requiring boys and girls to use bathrooms aligning with their biological sex. You have fifteen seconds to clarify that question.
Speaker 11: Yes, and my answer is that in each local community, decisions should be made between parents and educators and teachers.
Speaker 2: What does that have to do? Would you rescind it or not rescind it? You know what qualifies you to be mayor let me address President Trump? You know, and the same thing, why did you not walk with your class? You killed ten thousand people? Why did you not walk with your class? You killed ten thousand people, which is ridiculous. But there's something going on here, and it's deeper, and it's the same dilemma. All these candidates cannot define their real positions because they know instinctively that it is at odds with devoting electorate, so they hide and don't be fooled by Mamdani's you know a little smile and charming you know a way, got a little bit of Gavinussim in them.
Speaker 1: Vicable.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's a communist, he supports the global antifada. Won't condemn hamas you know. You want two each according to their need, from each according to their ability crazy stuff continues to kill people in Gaza, which was not the deal. We will have no choice but to go in and kill them. Thank you for your attention to this matter. All right, when we come back and we have a permanent end to government shutdowns, South Dakota Congressman Dusty Johnson ways in and then later Greg Jarrett and your calls eight hundred ninety four one Shawn