Speaker 1: Yeah, yet.
Speaker 2: Have been broken. Play there n right whatever day this ship didn't come out. Hey, man, we got a special guess in the building. Man, we got my dog.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: If you know anything about A B A E B L, you gotta know him. Prospects know him for sure. He been with wearing a ass out my dog John the building man up.
Speaker 1: Appreciate y'all, man, appreciate your coming. I thought you lying.
Speaker 2: I thought you were lying out like when you said you were gonna come like y'all lying.
Speaker 4: No, I'm in there, man, any opportunity I get to connect with my people doing dope ship. Man, I'm always trying to be there. Man, I'm graceful for the opportunity.
Speaker 1: What had got you plugged?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Like you you've been working with the Hawks? What like you know, like the transition even you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, So you know a lot of people don't notice. But I'm originally from New York, from Brooklyn by way of uh South Carolina. I finished high school in South Carolina, went to prep school, signed with Clemson out of high school, wind up coming to Juco in Atlanta, and just never went home.
Speaker 1: Bro Soon as I came to the city, it was yo.
Speaker 6: It's from up North.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: As soon as I came. As soon as I seen it, bro, I was like, I ain't going home.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's an amazing story. Like for somebody to make it. Who really like gave gave up? Like not saying you gave up, but like.
Speaker 1: Not no no no no no no no no no no no. I didn't give up. I didn't give up. I gave up on living in New York.
Speaker 4: I played Juico head Georgia Perimeter now it was Georgia State University. Put it out east Side YEP on Decatur camera Panthersville. Uh led to Juco and steals and assists took the team to the national championship freshman year. So aphomore year we went to lead eight. Still was a fucking knucklehead man and this wasn't getting I mean, I had everybody recruit me. I know, people look at me, they be like your size. But imagine a I in the in the early two thousands.
Speaker 7: Around that time it was short point guards.
Speaker 1: Like I thought I was gonna be erl Boykins. If y'all remember that was my guy five eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, or boy like five six.
Speaker 6: Who are you thinking about?
Speaker 8: Okay, now you're right, yeah, you're right, sure, I'm sure. I'm thinking about the dude that was uh Jason Taylor.
Speaker 2: Sister, yes, sister street hold me that that that coach of the Sons.
Speaker 6: Now what's his name?
Speaker 5: What the is this last name?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah yeah that's what.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I thought I was you know, I had NBA dreams, just like everybody else did. The pro combines, uh, you know, G league, you name it. So for me, I just was like, I know this window about the close soon. I ain't getting the looks that I want. Plus, I didn't play at a major school. My status wasn't crazy. I ain't averaged like thirty like most people got an average at my height. I was like, man, let me start trying to figure out this thing.
Speaker 1: So I did.
Speaker 4: I play semi pro for like three years, kind of extended my career to see if I can get overseas.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, shit, I'm a just stay in basketball.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Got a job at the Hawks doing basketball development, was there for like almost four years, a little bit over four years, and I was like, man, this shit ain't for me neither.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing this.
Speaker 4: What you ain't like about that it's just the ceiling. It's a glass ceiling. Bro Especially back then, you know what I'm saying. You're talking about old nine twenty ten. It wasn't no diversity and inclusion and all that. It's if you know somebody, they could plug you in. It wasn't about who know who like a lot of back then, A lot of people at the Hawks didn't even play basketball. It was just a lot of corporate people. That's I mean, if you see the team at that time, what you talking about the peak they just did. I mean they had then I would have went with Saw. Basar told him that he didn't want to play here. So yeah no, Sar told him in don't pick me. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, So I don't.
Speaker 6: I mean, hopefully it'll work out for him. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I told him I'll give him three years. I'll come, I'll come help Land try out. Because they don't know what they doing with basketball. Man, I just think they just playing the Jones with the overseas international flare. They messed up with Luca and now they're trying to make up for it. You know, That's what I think.
Speaker 7: Hey, man, what's up? It's your boy?
Speaker 2: Nav Green from broken Play. Let me show you how easy it is to get some money.
Speaker 1: First, what you.
Speaker 7: Gotta do, download Prize Peace.
Speaker 2: If you not on Prize Peaks right now, I don't know where you're being, but it's not too late.
Speaker 7: Download Prize Peaks. Use the promo code broken.
Speaker 2: Play, and they gonna match whatever you put up up to one hundred dollars. You put up ninety three dollars, they gonna match your ninety three dollars. You pick up two to six players more or less, it's so easy. Available in thirty states, you can win up to ten to twenty five times your money, whether it's WNBA, whether it's baseball, pitcher strikeouts, singles, Wilson, Caitlin.
Speaker 1: Clark, Reese.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, if you know sports, come get you some money. Even if you don't know sports, come get you some money. Hey tell them broken Play. Since you man use that promo code broken Play. It's b R O K E N P l A Y broken Play.
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, so for me, that's that's pretty much how you know. I was working in the NBA. It was like, yo, man, I don't want to do this no more. I've always been entrepreneur spirit man. My mom told me at a young age, She's like, Yo, you're probably never gonna work for nobody, Like, just figure out what you want to do. And that's how I started abl Man. I had a lot of relationships in the music business at the time. Actually, Marcella tell you, like, I used to move all the artists around, so that's kind of what that was.
Speaker 1: Like my claim to fame people was like, you want.
Speaker 4: To go to New York, do new media, do all that stuff, go to Jah So early trend of Dad James two nine K camp.
Speaker 1: Sorry shit, everybody said grip plaize yellow Wolf.
Speaker 4: So when they wanted to do new media, I would take them and then I was like, nah.
Speaker 1: This music shit ain't for me either. This is a little bit different.
Speaker 4: So what what you what you're that cause it's I mean, it's snake is the ship, as y'all probably know. And it's very like a you know, a very now type of business. So if you ain't hot now, you don't have the hot thing now. It's like you can't make no money if you you don't exist really unless you artist, if you and and and and back, then, to be honest with you, gotta think that's the problem of Drake j Cole wile A. You get what I'm saying. So that was all kind of backpack rappers. You coming with a street a street artist or a South artist that that, you know. I mean it was hard, you know. So so I just I just knew long term, unless I wanted to work for a label, you know that that wasn't gonna be for me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: So I was like, let me go back to my love passion something I know that I'll, you know, put it on the line for it.
Speaker 1: And it worked.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know twelve years in now, I ain't looking back Haint. Yeah, yeah no.
Speaker 7: So look what why you was going into Juco because of grades and grades?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because in New y Man, we don't give about the school, so like go play basketball.
Speaker 7: So Lott, when you was at the school, you were like, damn, let me just get on my grades.
Speaker 6: Right, Bro.
Speaker 4: We was on you got Think You Indicator and then we was on clock campus every day.
Speaker 1: We DMN. Then went to Clark.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you the young now man, Like listen, Man, when you listen, bro, i't even have to go to Magic.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When you're in that a U C Campus it's a different world, man, And when I seen that, I was like, oh, they can.
Speaker 1: Forget about this ship. I was trying to stay in Georgia the whole, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Brought like every school that recruited recruited me from Georgia.
Speaker 1: I went to the visit.
Speaker 4: I'm like, as long as I can stay close Georgia, Southern Georgia, Southwestern, Mercer, North Georgia. Obviously all the HBC used more House Clark, West Georgia. But me at this point, we we were the ship in Juco. Y'all, y'all can go look it up.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: We beat We beat Raymond Felton in them that the UNC team that won the national championship. We beat them at UNC because we had all Division one players. People don't understand that about Juco. Yea's right, row men, you know what I'm saying. So we was a team that was a little bit different than the normal Juco teams. We lived in Atlanta. It's a different lifestyle. Jareding my guys. Now, y'all probably all know they all running around doing something different. But man, we were legit and our coach, he just put us on a different plateau. So when them HBCUs and stuff, and I kicked myself.
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, damn, I should have went to like A and T or bam you or you know what I mean. I'm a big supporter HBC used because I get it now now I get it.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 4: But when I was just hooper mouse, I want to be on TV. You know what I'm saying. I want to be on TV playing.
Speaker 6: So were you you were did you actually enrolled at cl Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, went the campus and everything, so like what.
Speaker 6: Like what semester was it when they when you had to leave?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: No, so when you what what they do is when you get even now, I mean they change the rules a little bit now. But when you sign, they bring you on campus, you do your workouts, you do all that stuff, and then pretty much when they get ready to start doing your court courses to set you up for classes. If you ineligible, they sending you to either JU Goo. So are they gonna remove your scholarship?
Speaker 6: So was you was you doing like summer classes?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 4: So I just was there on campus working out And then when I went to my advisor, they was like, yo, you don't got enough.
Speaker 6: From high school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like no, my clearing house was good. But in one this is when they changed the rules. You had to have a certain amount of court courses to go with your GPA.
Speaker 1: But I was in the school that we was on block schedule, so.
Speaker 4: I only had four classes a day, playing basketball all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's New York. I mean yeah, I mean I'm in weight lift. Then we hooping. Drivers said, I ain't going to drivers say, and we hooping.
Speaker 4: So I mean, it just wasn't It wasn't set up, And it wasn't until I got to the JUCO when the coach is like, look, bro, this shit ain't gonna work that much longer. I don't care how good you are, you know what I'm saying. And I mean, there's a there's a dude that some of y'all may know, if y'all really in the hoops. His named Richard Jeter, my god, very very close friend. He was one of the first guys from JUCO to get a shot to go to the NBA. You see what I'm saying from right here from Atlanta. He went to Atlanta Metro You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We ain't well And that ship like that ship slid like a number one peak. That's it.
Speaker 1: He definitely should have been.
Speaker 4: He was up there like Kobe was like, Yo, that's that that guy is different. Yes, I'm saying, go google him, man, richie Ja. But but yeah, man, like when I went to campus, like now, blood, these kids don't got to do ship.
Speaker 1: They get money.
Speaker 8: They you know, like, well, I can see so when you went to the Juco come to Atlanta, he was like, it was just a coature shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say it was a culture shot from the standpoint of like I've always always was coming back and forth to Atlanta to visit family.
Speaker 1: But like being grown and being here is different.
Speaker 6: Right, But were you at that time? Yeah?
Speaker 8: But I'm telling you that's why I take Yeah. They had five chicken Fridays.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, they had the corner store at the A U. C.
Speaker 9: Man Everybody Market Friday markets Market Thursday.
Speaker 6: When I was got y'all like what I'm on one.
Speaker 1: I came out of high school.
Speaker 5: Around with me.
Speaker 6: So when I got there, y'all had already y'all crawled so I could walk.
Speaker 5: We walked like a mother.
Speaker 7: He ain't leave, no motherfucking printing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: So so now like you get do you get the kids? Like so you know what I mean? Motivation and is like for sure because right now you really can't tell these kids shit because some of them getting money and we got.
Speaker 1: A bunch of them.
Speaker 4: Man, So a lot of people don't understand, uh, where the trajectory of this thing is going because they mad because the kids now finally getting paid, you know.
Speaker 1: But for us on the flip side of it, so.
Speaker 4: I run a marketing agency, so a lot of like Jack Daniels, Papa John's Red Bull, we handle a lot of the you know, their activations, their brand partnerships. So if you see all the like Flarge, you know, we just did a deal with her with with the athlete's foot, you know Flarge is. They don't boast about it a lot, but Flage is very wealthy from playing college basketball as a woman. Right, And what's about to happen in the next two years now that they changed it, Well you don't even have to have an NIO deal.
Speaker 1: They could literally just give you the money.
Speaker 4: So Georgia Tech, right, Georgia Tech about to be up, well, they about to be up. Georgia Tech is probably gonna be in the final four in the next five year guaranteedastball basketball for sure.
Speaker 6: So why how are you seeing it?
Speaker 4: Like, because if you got eighteen millionaires on your board, your booster club in you in Atlanta, you give what I'm saying. You got damons out of my as the coach, somebody that know can get you to the next level.
Speaker 1: Why would not one? Now they about to go back.
Speaker 4: To them Kenny Anderson, step Day, you get what I'm saying. So it's about to be it's at Lima.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: What was the coach? Bru messed it up?
Speaker 5: Which one? Josh? Nah?
Speaker 6: The so like Jared Jack, Paul Hewett, Yeah, jer like the last one? Yeah Hewett Hewitt sucked it up?
Speaker 1: Why No, I don't think why why you says.
Speaker 6: Tail end, how he left that thing? I feel like he left it a little messy.
Speaker 1: Well it wasn't in my opinion, And shout out to Paul Hewett.
Speaker 6: That's my guy.
Speaker 1: He actually from where where I'm from in New York.
Speaker 4: But no, I don't think they was giving them the resources man like when Duke when Duke buying g wagons and and and.
Speaker 1: You like, nah, we ain't giving nothing.
Speaker 6: So at that time, you're saying, go go.
Speaker 4: Go look at dou documentary when Jason Williams was there. Brow do you think Jason Williams got a motorcycle? That boyd had a motorcycle and at Douke what draft that was?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah they've been doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah your program, bro.
Speaker 6: That's why you was. You was there with Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 5: I was there with Calvin, was there with us. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you think that man had? You think you think he was on campus like a regular dude at Georgia Tech.
Speaker 6: I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, like I'm just regid Calvin was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 6: It's under the radar.
Speaker 1: Because there wasn't no social media. Yeah, it wasn't no social media.
Speaker 5: That just hit when we was there. Yeah, and it was only on certain campuses.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is those dudes, like those big time schools.
Speaker 4: Kentucky, Dupe, North Carolina, they've been doing I get that, but like that's why Nick Saban got the up here.
Speaker 6: I can't compete he was Alabama was doing it first.
Speaker 1: Yes, but now everybody, everybody, he can't compete with that ship.
Speaker 6: Like as soon.
Speaker 4: As you shine Joe, and he was, and he was too much structure around it because he telling them what they can and can't do.
Speaker 1: As far as like deals.
Speaker 4: Like yo, don't sign with this person them kids like yo, I'm signing with whoever that I want to.
Speaker 1: That's who giving me the bad. You can't control that. So he knew.
Speaker 4: And that's the same thing with Caliberry people mad at calib Pari, but caliber Yo.
Speaker 1: If you if my son, my son is.
Speaker 4: Going, wever Calibari yet, if I got eleven, yarld son right now, if that man at At he.
Speaker 1: Going in six years, then he gonna they're gonna be on the list.
Speaker 6: Cali, he gonna get him to the league.
Speaker 1: Don't care. If were talking about top ten skill top ten.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of them niggas ain't got everybody in the top ten. But I'm looking at the skill. You be in the top ten player like.
Speaker 1: And B he can't do what and B do? And he your guard he just big, he can't do it and B do.
Speaker 7: Because you had s g A in your top five, I want.
Speaker 1: To and he should have been the m v P.
Speaker 2: I said, we all agreed on he got five.
Speaker 1: If I'm the m v P of the league. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Be like, he give it three years in the row. The year before he was in the in the running for m v P, but their team wasn't and he came back and put.
Speaker 6: Him in there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell y'all, y'all forgetting about it, and he gonna wake y'all lass up this season, y'all, niggas man forgetting about John Morant. John Morant, and I'm putting on pistols down and He's gonna show niggas what.
Speaker 4: Jo johs a highlight reil bro and I can't wait here a highlight reel and I love him and man in the face of the n B A bro.
Speaker 1: No, no, yes they are and n Man is not himself. Jo got the young kids on.
Speaker 4: Jim, y'all gotta come back and show prove this is gonna be the same when he comes back, it's gonna be him and end it. Got it from like because they vibe with Memphis.
Speaker 6: Ain't got no team.
Speaker 1: That's the That's what I'm trying to tell you. He just again he is my favorite player all time, right, that's John Moran. It is this generation of this generation, because you know basketball of this generation?
Speaker 7: Who better tmach of James Harden.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I told you we want to get a nigga over the to show y'all basketball.
Speaker 6: Listen, Kobe, that's not the question.
Speaker 3: The question said five shooting guards of all time.
Speaker 4: No, but how you argue with these niggas, I'm been doing the ship fifty three weeks.
Speaker 1: You argue he has an appear over there, pull up the stats man. You don't know.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm telling no, no, no, I'm not saying Harden he's playing l a fitness basketball in the NBA. Anybody could do that if you put him out there and you can shoot the balls.
Speaker 10: Not anybody has he ever won?
Speaker 6: That's not a good Listen.
Speaker 4: A different level of play. Look who team Mac played with. Look who James hard is playing with. He's playing with more skill players. But back then you had to you but.
Speaker 6: It was your teammate. No, it wasn't on his team. Yeah, yeah, but he was. I mean, at the end of the day against shan he played with Houston.
Speaker 4: He was playing against four teams. I get what y'all saying. I'm saying James Harden is going thirty your team.
Speaker 7: You're right, man, They're gonna argue, they like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: For James Harden to be where he's at if you say he top five right shooting guards off?
Speaker 1: If yes, why it is because he averages what you're saying him to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I ain't top five shoe guards.
Speaker 1: It's Jordan Kobe Yep. I'm gonna put Tea back in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm thinking, Oh, I mean, I don't forget about the o GS.
Speaker 2: Clyde Drexler said that, but d Wade, right, that's my five, that's my five. You know, y'all remember, No, y'all don't remember Clarde was running the league.
Speaker 6: I'm not really hard.
Speaker 8: By the time I seen Clyde, he had nothing on his hair and he still was killing.
Speaker 6: But it's just.
Speaker 4: Even even when he was the OG, he still was putting up eighteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Boy, they didn't look it didn't look it didn't look good.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm But that's what I'm saying. Who else our top five?
Speaker 6: Who else? What we said?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Allen?
Speaker 1: Right? Allen, No, I'm not playing with do you?
Speaker 2: So you got Clyde above Ray James Harden. No, no, I'm saying I'm gonna take Ray Allen.
Speaker 3: I take Reggie before.
Speaker 1: Easy ooh, Reggie over Ray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going Gly over Reggie Miller. I think you like that way they shoot the ball or something shooting they do nothing, they do nothing, but they nothing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm talking about James Harden.
Speaker 6: Oh oh oh, he's just a shooter.
Speaker 1: Bro, He's a high volume score.
Speaker 2: Dame had a good four years, but the same, the same argument, y'all give a teammate, teammate had longer years, bro.
Speaker 7: Y'all forget Orlando, y'all forget Houston Toronto.
Speaker 6: He had Houston. He was done. Yeah hurt, Well, yeah he had. You don't remember.
Speaker 1: It's going thirteen points and thirty seconds. Yeah he got hurt.
Speaker 6: Yeah he was still hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah he had back already.
Speaker 5: He was hurt.
Speaker 6: He was hurting that whole year.
Speaker 1: I like to watch James Harden player.
Speaker 4: I just don't volume him, value him like that, Like I just think he's you give a lot of other players.
Speaker 2: And when it comes it on, when it comes to like party and having fun, he got them.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I've seen it in my own eyes.
Speaker 7: I ain't want to say it like that, but you're right.
Speaker 1: Now, when it comes to whole, Jay might be top.
Speaker 6: Three, Santa Claus Man, it's a it's a bunch of rain there.
Speaker 1: Now when it comes to shoot guard, he might be. So you can better than the way. That's what we left out.
Speaker 6: A I My thing is not no, and he's in my top.
Speaker 1: He's just a killer's I don't put him in a position.
Speaker 2: But if we put him at shoot guard where he's supposed to be in the top five, right, shut guard for sure.
Speaker 4: I just say the pound pound player I haven't seen in my life. I ain't no position killer and I know everybody gonna be like Michael Jordan No, but you just that ship is different. You that small, You got that type of the band, that nigga the whole NBA where he crossed Mike.
Speaker 6: Change the whole NBA band.
Speaker 1: From n B A and then he changed the whole.
Speaker 5: Scope of the NBA.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen nothing like that before.
Speaker 6: Bro, if you go back and watch it, he was tough in football.
Speaker 2: That's who Mike said. He used to watch Michael from the same Michael watching him like everyone watching Rick J.
Speaker 6: B say that was real. Was the guy for real. I think him vig and Ronald Curry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ron was tough.
Speaker 4: Ronald he right before me, that nigga. But you know, but you know, Marcus Vick was tough. We talk about market.
Speaker 1: I think we're better than Mike going to VT.
Speaker 7: Because listen, he just had.
Speaker 1: Had that thing. He was white.
Speaker 4: He just didn't have no but but but all right, I'm gonna give you example a right, let's go. When he came to Atlanta, you got you got Marcus Vick. You had the old son, a little brother, not a son, his little brother who other kids were saying, I think Dwight and them was coming right, brother, and the motherfucker just walked around. People just thought he was like a regular nigga from Decatur. He just don't have that like star power. I mean, he was at VT this way he first, he used to come there letting, he was on campers with us all the time. He just didn't have that. He just didn't have that. And everybody was like, yo, that's that's mike vic little brother.
Speaker 1: And look his brother was that nigga.
Speaker 7: So it's like, I ain't gotta like change my mama leaving style.
Speaker 8: We're good, but you get even like I literally just met him for the first time in Vegas Super Bowl and even though he like he just be chilling, bro, like he the old key.
Speaker 6: You don't give a fun about that until he got a step on on nigga hand Yeah, nigga out, yeah yeah, but he was you can't play next game, nigga. Do you know the fun my brother is, I can't play this game that week.
Speaker 1: That's why he was week. I was like, damn, don't you I gotta go to school or something.
Speaker 6: Joe, you're a niggas fan.
Speaker 4: No, never been a nigga because I've been say like, don't get me wrong, I like brunts and.
Speaker 7: Brunton or yeah that's a light nigga or dollar job.
Speaker 6: He got a light skinned daddy, what my man? What is my mans?
Speaker 2: His mom's black and mom black dad. We're here a dog. It ain't every light skinned nigga. Y'all took it the wrong sometime.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: A debate ain't fun. Did y'all see the presidential debate and all this ship ain't right.
Speaker 1: It's what you can prove. So y'all don't prove some ship.
Speaker 2: And I gladly's say the niggas who I was referring to. I was right all right too, Yeah, I was talking about him. So I say that the Knicks still ain't gonna be shiped because they keeping the same niggas.
Speaker 6: No, they just got that's good.
Speaker 1: They got the whole Villa Nova squad.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, at all all Bridges say that the savior.
Speaker 4: But in my opinion, and again I'm not a Knicks fan, he does give them that piece that they need him.
Speaker 2: They lost Hartenstein, that's what they need, and they didn't have Randall.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying we're talking about yeah, because.
Speaker 1: If Philly should be coming out of.
Speaker 2: The East, Randall not top at the name forty players current white. Now I don't like him.
Speaker 6: I give you that. I give you that right now. Option is solid. I think he is not.
Speaker 1: That he's going to be like the four that there's two niggas on these teams.
Speaker 4: You know, asked me coming off the bench, Now, who said.
Speaker 8: Hear hearty degree like the top fifty player in the league.
Speaker 6: Coach that I being for real? And you know these new niggas came in in the least will be better than Julius around better.
Speaker 2: Believe Davis got the name of the top head right here this year.
Speaker 1: I don't get what. I don't give damn what was hurt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no fault because of the same thing they did to the Hawks. They the top seed they get.
Speaker 1: Look these niggas right here better than him. Remember they did that to the Hawks. That's team, the top team. They let him.
Speaker 2: Okay, batter than him, WI be better than him.
Speaker 7: Zion Williamson, A D. K. D. Joker, M. B.
Speaker 2: Kawhi, Jimmy Butler, Lebron, Jason Tatum, what's your boyfriend?
Speaker 6: Paciers ship both of them?
Speaker 7: And Halliburn and man, woe.
Speaker 2: My boy Cleveland, Donovan, Mitchell, uh Booker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Luca, the whole Celtics team.
Speaker 7: The whole funny. I like Derek White over that nigga.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. We gotta keep you.
Speaker 7: With fifteen dollars picking five players.
Speaker 6: Fifteen dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I see the five dollars. I'm gonna go ahead, boy, and man.
Speaker 6: No, he can he can do it like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how are we gonna do it? Oh?
Speaker 1: I see what he said?
Speaker 2: Not everybody to go because you can't get the same player. Yeah, okay, you got draft, you got the drift, Go ahead, oh.
Speaker 7: All crazy, what you got Johnson?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 6: Who you got?
Speaker 5: Lou two?
Speaker 9: It's three dollars. Hold on, we get one pick each and then okay, cool, sorry.
Speaker 6: You got.
Speaker 7: Damn I already know y'all ain't gonna get who him again?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm? I was talking to his mother the other day, Wanda, uh m hm, damn.
Speaker 5: Ship?
Speaker 6: How much time I got on the.
Speaker 1: Clock running out seconds?
Speaker 6: See that's how I know.
Speaker 8: Now I see what you're saying about that light shipped three.
Speaker 6: Uh ship, I'm gonna take brown Man all right?
Speaker 1: That polt dollar you added up.
Speaker 6: I got, this is my folk. I can count. Yeah what you got?
Speaker 7: I said, God, who's been picked already?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: You if you can't keep up, you out the game.
Speaker 2: I got man, you are low down ship?
Speaker 6: He did your favorite ain't gonna be healthy.
Speaker 7: Bro, that ship lame. Nigga know who I was going for?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, this we got a dumb mass commissioner.
Speaker 6: Got our own ship, nigga.
Speaker 5: I thought we all get our own we do, but we get one pick.
Speaker 6: It's like a dress.
Speaker 1: Phone.
Speaker 6: You don't need that calculating. Yeah, just let them do it. The nigga and y'all that in leven. I gotta left left.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, brown ship, bro give me look at five dollars, I'll take Luke. I'll figure the rest of.
Speaker 5: This ship out, all right. Uh joker, Damn I left him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm tripping that that em Bid sucked me up.
Speaker 1: Give me a good job, bro, I got.
Speaker 2: Are your slick trying to get your team better than mine?
Speaker 6: Alright?
Speaker 7: This is on you, lou all right, I'm i'ma don't say.
Speaker 6: What I'm thinking. Let me get it, let me get it. Bam benadya, oh good bam bam, okay, cool, it's straight. I wasn't thinking who I got?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 7: Give me Devin Booker with foat dollars Now I'm at nine.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's Jesus.
Speaker 1: You crazy.
Speaker 6: You had Bamon?
Speaker 5: Who else?
Speaker 6: Bamon and Bron Bam broun Marcella.
Speaker 1: You said Embiid and Shay, and now I just took Devin Booker.
Speaker 7: I got Devin and Luca. Ship even niggas.
Speaker 5: Here, Alright, I know we're gonna put Jamal Worri.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, nip.
Speaker 1: Give me uh, I'm gonna take Dame.
Speaker 7: That's a good pick.
Speaker 6: Look who you got Donald Mitchell.
Speaker 5: That's a great pick.
Speaker 1: Go ahead's got that bag too?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, yeah, I'll go uh Jimmy buckets.
Speaker 7: Break give me Anthony Davids. It's time to get the defense right on the team.
Speaker 5: Who the hell is this with his hair? Well? No, the other one? Oh? School?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, get school already.
Speaker 5: I don't like, I don't know sho he good for it? All? That's family? Uh let me see ship. You got define book already? How many? Well man? How many? How much money on the spend?
Speaker 6: You spend eight dollars?
Speaker 5: Oh fuck, give me steal?
Speaker 1: Hey, nobody got steal. That's five dollars.
Speaker 3: So now you you can only pick with the two dollars? All right, go ahead, John John you at uh you said you want and dang y'all gonna put the sheet for them niggas watching, all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me give me guess all I'm taking big man.
Speaker 7: That ain't gonna saw that's uh that garbage as a bone, all right, luke, uh uh okay, I'm one of them all bro.
Speaker 6: No, let me see I guess thank your time. Say that rock though they don't get who I'm about to get. Lou you at nine nine dollars.
Speaker 11: Good with him numbers? Mm hmmm, let's see. Yeah yeah, nigga, come.
Speaker 7: On, lord, God damn me get let me get my boy. He just got that money, tam. Yeah, so you had fourteen.
Speaker 5: Womb has been selected?
Speaker 6: Or yes, bro, he was the first pick of the draft.
Speaker 2: I go Zion, good, good, good, give me Kawhi, motherfucker were locking this defense and ship down.
Speaker 1: Kawhi gonna be straight because you know you gotta do ship.
Speaker 5: Ship. I got two dollars, uf, I can get two people with that.
Speaker 1: Then, no, nigga, still you got a dollar left over?
Speaker 6: This is pick number five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Niggas left you handt got mine broke? Or why yeah, I got a dollar left?
Speaker 6: I know where I.
Speaker 7: Get you a two dollars nigga, Well you might have get a dollar.
Speaker 6: That's who. That's who I was going for.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 5: Why don't I believe you?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: I want to have a burn?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I already know who I could get now, So I ain't true.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Zion. Didn't get picked right, You got Zion and you gonna be bringing the.
Speaker 6: Ball on the court. So I ain't true. I know one again? Give me brandon ingro mm hmm. That's a good god, that one locking his ass up. I'm gonna get my boyfriend Memphis.
Speaker 2: Damn bro uh championship to Jared Jackson Georgetown. Man, I ain't gonna hand no buddy, get school.
Speaker 4: Who right, I gotta get schooled somebody me you yeah, yeah, you're gonna worth the dollar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all the three dollars is done.
Speaker 5: He stepped up. Yeah, they put him on.
Speaker 6: He was the dollars. Get you a two dollars. All the two dollars is done.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 6: School the only one left. How yeah, I got only need for niggas now got school right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I called school turn Hey, but why the nigga keep picking first? It should have been going back and fast. Yeah, it should have been like that, honestly on some really ship.
Speaker 6: But if not for being smart. Nah, man, we're just gonna stop. No, put them teams up, man, put them teams up. I gotta get school. I've been going.
Speaker 5: I got four players.
Speaker 3: Cool, We'll put school on your team too, because if I gotta get a dollar. Reggie got Wemby Joker, Murray, Steph Halliburton, That.
Speaker 6: Bigg slow team. Them niggas soft but them niggas, Them niggas half court, all light skin streams like printing them.
Speaker 3: Joa Got k D Dames Bonus b.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie, John got a straight little team might as a bone holding Marcella.
Speaker 3: You need that big dude man, Marcel got In b Shaye Jimmy Zion School freaking no shooters, no show shooting, Lou Got Bron Bam Donovan, Mitchell, Jason Tatum, Jaron Jackson.
Speaker 2: That team ain't ship, don't now, ain't gonna I've been calling for that team. Don't but but Bron and make them niggas broun and make them niggas. Gonna now call call out this great team.
Speaker 6: Though I've got booked Luca A D Kawhi School.
Speaker 1: That's a complete team.
Speaker 6: Ain't nobody compete, nigga fucking g M bro, this ain't so you playing two k I'm know what I'm saying, because you got a lot of shooters. No, I got your big man.
Speaker 1: And I got the on paper Reggie got.
Speaker 6: Instead. That's kind of smooth.
Speaker 8: But but when you were picking first Jamal Murray, But after eighty games, who's gonna knock these niggas out?
Speaker 5: Ever?
Speaker 7: Got niggas ain't gonna be happy when they see Kawhi over that.
Speaker 6: Eighty games.
Speaker 3: Then you got Kawhi and a D and Booker on one team. Three niggas who stay.
Speaker 7: Hurt exactly, niggas just out to get me bro.
Speaker 6: My squad. See, you got to really fight us in the playoffs. We can have, y'all can have the regular season.
Speaker 2: Man, course is supposed to fight this weekend. You ain't hearing a lot about it, though.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody give a god damn because one is the top ring fight they promote.
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 6: Is he ready for tape after this one? So my pops. But he loved the uh Bud Crawford and that that whole camp, Budd Crawford and Shakur. Now Bud Crawford is Budd Crawford. Yeah, huh. Ain't he better fight in August? Niggas no Bud everybody, But I don't even.
Speaker 1: Want to fight like that.
Speaker 7: Ain't fair if I dropped like you're supposed to do that.
Speaker 6: But chaur he a Jersey Jersey cat right right, man, I'm just not I'm not really impressed with your car, the performances.
Speaker 3: Your core hasn't uh performed every fight, Like when you see Tank fight, like every time he fight is see he get better, it's it's his best fight. Just court, don't do that like he takes like steps back, fights like not good. He better off fighting Handy. That's who he should fight. Yeah, because he don't want to fight a nigga like Tank or pit Bull or one of them niggas.
Speaker 6: He don't want nobody don't want to fight.
Speaker 8: I don't think Tank, not tank, p Bull up the tank now see maybe tank, no no, no Tank fighting pit Bull. Then that was an undisciplined tank. He was also hurt, broke the hand to beat the nigga one hand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but yeah, I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I like Shakur all right, but I don't think he wanted the best in in his division at all.
Speaker 6: They they are, they all in the same weight class. Let mechinko people, let me tank about the first man lost ship.
Speaker 7: Hey, we got John here. We gotta do prize pick.
Speaker 6: John been here in the.
Speaker 5: Baseball season.
Speaker 6: Hey, I've seen y'all.
Speaker 2: Been online talking ship about who your top three rappers, worst rappers all the time.
Speaker 6: You've been from New York. Oh yeah, you're like a lyrical God, he snigs don't having no message God, back back and forth in the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Hey them, nigga got man word like I get word like b let the be out man.
Speaker 2: I don't know man, Hey them nigga got man. I put curtiin blow in mind. I'm my online that man really, bro, y'all niggas just being goofy.
Speaker 6: Now you remember that the Grand Masters Flash, But that that music video. Bro, that nigga, it was a broad daylight the sun. He had like show the past standing on the te They just don't care like Nigga. Come on, Bro, that ain't lyrics.
Speaker 2: Nigga be thinking because we'ren but I'm being from the South. Bro, jay Z my favorite rapper. All your saying it's jay Z. Then I got t I, jay Z t I, J Cole like I like, so I listened to lyrics.
Speaker 6: This is your top, this is your favorite my favorite rappers.
Speaker 2: Jay Z, t I, J Cole, Tupac and I'm a Fire. Probably would be Uh, they might catch a lot of people out guard. Nigga really can fucking rap. I just gotta listen. Tell me, Young Droe drove me saying some ship Yeah, drawing my say hole this but whole one uh huh.
Speaker 8: But the rest of it just I'm just so I remember there ain't really no order hole d M x Wayne for sure. Pop mm hmm Wayne, Pop my missus, the man, m hm missus, the man I'm put I'm putting snooping my ship.
Speaker 1: That ain't a battle.
Speaker 6: We was out there.
Speaker 7: Bro song came on with Biggie. This woman tells y'all some real ship.
Speaker 1: This nigga.
Speaker 2: Biggie was rapping so good that he's still rapping better than niggas who have seen the game for twenty five years.
Speaker 6: Was gonna say, yeah, how are you niggas not better than it?
Speaker 2: Bigger the only reason why I ain't put bigg in mind though, but Bigger is a better rapping than a lot of these niggas.
Speaker 8: Ever, My only reason why I don't put him in like why I put Snoop there, because like I got to really go through like childhood, like middle high school with Snoop.
Speaker 6: But if I didn't, Biggie was bigg I listened to be like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was young and dumb, like I ain't no why I chose West Coast.
Speaker 1: I chose, Yeah, I chose I chose de from parking out in my top five.
Speaker 4: Real damn, it's kind of what he said, like I think the time, and he's yeah, I just wasn't. It just wasn't connected, so I think. And it wasn't even people like nah because you like Biggie died, wasn't. It's just they were talking about two different things. Got you that time when I was growing up in New York. That's what like Jada in my top five, Yeah, my top five j d MX Big Jada and I got a split decision on the last one, even though he just got his ass kicked.
Speaker 1: It's Wayne and now Wayne and Drake is.
Speaker 6: Hands, but he got got his ass whooped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: So Wayne and Drake because I mean they kind of came from the same but I think I think Drake is one of the greatest artists ever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, niggas can't even argue that.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody rapping him better than Lil Wayne, So Little Wayne number one?
Speaker 6: Somebody ever?
Speaker 5: Ever, All right, go ahead, some dedications.
Speaker 9: If you put somebody in front of the Little Wayne and the other opponent next to him, you not nobody is gonna out wrap little talking songs.
Speaker 1: You just said lyric cool or songs.
Speaker 5: All the dead bove all right, go ahead cool.
Speaker 2: You just want to argue today, Up bros, it's blady niggas like a night rap better than Wayne three jay Z. No, jay Z, don't wrap back what mister Carter he show us you rap better than jay Z.
Speaker 1: You had a chance.
Speaker 5: Keep going, give me too more. I'm telling you now, I like to y'all Lol, Wayne ya definitely my top jay Z.
Speaker 6: Mister Carter versus better than Wayne.
Speaker 2: Fucking right, That's why he came making, did that long gass ship and I'm gonna go hark.
Speaker 1: The song over with nigga.
Speaker 6: I was just asking, all right, so look, no why if ire rapper though.
Speaker 9: Don't get me wrong, Wayne Julie people believe Juvie off the motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was actually at one point better than Wayne.
Speaker 1: What's man.
Speaker 6: Appreciate you John Put any time you gotta step out, just step.
Speaker 1: Out, bro.
Speaker 5: We just keep it, bro. Appreciate your d appreciate Hey, leave us a.
Speaker 6: Pick before you go. Yeah, we're gonna put the picks in real quick.
Speaker 5: Let's see, I'm going back. We're going w NBA.
Speaker 6: You can do what you want to do. I got w n B A. I'm gonna take Angel reach with them thirteen rebounds. She's going against the Dreams. Cut that out, what you say because I do some stuff with MLB. I said, I don't watch baseball like that. Just oh, cut that off.
Speaker 2: Can't fuck the money up? Oh, Algie Wilson? Who play today? She played against the Oh she played against Kaitlyn Clark.
Speaker 8: Now, oh, they moved the game to Tuesday. No, they moved it to T Mobile Arena. Oh cause you know the Vegas got their own arena. Yeah, we went, but TM Mobile that's what they be having the fights at. Yeah, so they moved it. They said, the tickets is out of hand.
Speaker 5: Man, fuck me on the little wing.
Speaker 6: Uh dre huhm.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, in two weeks, Little I ain't gonna be a droid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could get it. We can go. We want to go. What it's on the weekend Sunday?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Red Eye? Yeah all right, that's uh.
Speaker 7: That nigga living.
Speaker 6: You're doing the picks live right now?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, go ahead, we need to close the door.
Speaker 6: No, no, man, we're done. How do we do these picks? We're walking off.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 6: Uh he said, all right, guys, do don't mit.
Speaker 5: Seeze less than six point five strikeouts? Doing sees picture for the White Sox.
Speaker 7: Okay, uh hmm, what's the name? I got him less? Yeah, all right, you got one done? Yeah, okay, you got one great.
Speaker 5: I for Aaron Judge over okay, all right, bet what you got him at?
Speaker 6: Oh? Uh, Aaron Judge over one point five total basis?
Speaker 5: I love that. Give me.
Speaker 6: Give me a.
Speaker 1: Give me a.
Speaker 6: John Quell Jon more than fourteen? Okay, finally Judge first.
Speaker 5: Popular?
Speaker 7: Hey, but then I will say, I know we're talking about the BJ Award.
Speaker 2: I did like seeing a lot of us, like niggas we know, you know, they are presenting and doing a little ship.
Speaker 6: So that was dope.
Speaker 5: Danny Glover will go off on the motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Yeah, lost presented award. Fly did something in between us?
Speaker 6: I beat some mom?
Speaker 7: Yeah, why that nigga drew crazy? Damn beat some mom?
Speaker 6: Had did something.
Speaker 2: Pretty Vego did the pre host. Yeah, they get a lot of us in there that we know. Uh, I still ain't seen Aaron Judge.
Speaker 6: Is he on the Popular?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Popular?
Speaker 7: Okay, I got him?
Speaker 6: And who you said, don.
Speaker 1: Give me up the steward.
Speaker 5: Points.
Speaker 6: All right, Yeah, go ahead and think we're working on you. Who ain't on you? Killer? It's a mixture that wan.
Speaker 5: On what?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they got at fourteen, we went less.
Speaker 5: Alright.
Speaker 6: I put one hundred in it. Bring us twenty five hundred.
Speaker 7: Y'all can put it in as well to trail me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all know we're doing bad. We're gonna start drinking migo. Let'll get some forty two in in my So hopefully this week be some good picks, good episode all y'all think the Celtics are the favorite to repeat for sure. College football on the way, Who niggas college football team.
Speaker 7: At the gate?
Speaker 5: Colorado?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just told me this was just no words. He said he got eight games that Colorado.
Speaker 5: I got nine. They'll go to a bowl game.
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 5: I say that to If they go to a ball game, that's a win for me.
Speaker 6: No, they gotta get they gotta they gotta get over five hundred. The bowl game can be sixty six.
Speaker 1: They might get seven there. That's look, bro, look.
Speaker 6: At the games they're getting.
Speaker 2: That put the schedule, Can we put the schedule? They're in the big twelve. But Texas gone.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: Look at the games that they had last year. They they the right blue.
Speaker 7: But I think they got a tough schedules.
Speaker 5: North North, Dakota States.
Speaker 6: That's a win.
Speaker 5: Nebraska, that's a win. Colorado State that's a win.
Speaker 6: Who Baylor, I don't know, look like you football, that's a win. That should be a win. That should be I don't know they keep a quarterback though.
Speaker 9: You know they came into the Big twelve last year and almost beat Oklahoma. That's why our boyfriend ain't number one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I receiver shout out to him at the Patriot. We're going to a Patriot game too. Well, if y'all nigga, we have some free schedule, let go to some of these games that kick some pimple and everybody work out their own deal, like we is not no three piece.
Speaker 7: Everybody coming individuals and to meet up and we meet up.
Speaker 1: Brother. Yeah cause if they put up together and they ain't.
Speaker 6: Gonna tell them they yeah, I do the no.
Speaker 5: Arizona.
Speaker 2: We gotta start getting smarter. Cincinnati, lou tell them you BOOKLL.
Speaker 6: Tell them you book.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell them one book. And they gotta keep just throwing prices.
Speaker 5: They think you know all us death Utah, they losing Kansas, they losing Oklahoma State. Debatable, Man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: Bro, I just said it.
Speaker 5: Bro Games they got him at over under eight wins.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a lot of niggas taking it over.
Speaker 5: No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That's the line for the fucking Michigan game.
Speaker 6: No, Michigan ain't gonna repeat. They're not gonna repeat. George Georgia winning.
Speaker 5: That's the best team in the Georgia, the best team.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: I don't care how many in.
Speaker 5: That George.
Speaker 1: Game.
Speaker 5: Georgia, it ain't even close.
Speaker 6: Georgia.
Speaker 5: Bet team ain't even close.
Speaker 6: Got that college football water down?
Speaker 7: Uh, it's well on this way, all this ship getting watered down.
Speaker 6: Not basketball.
Speaker 1: N C double a beast froll in w.
Speaker 5: N B A is the most exciting sport to me right now. I don't know why, rich, Bro, they got a lot of hype around that ship. They letting them girls play basketball.
Speaker 1: My boy, callum all White, he made a skit.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of skits, why that ship you wouldn't be laying deal with goddamn Jalen Green.
Speaker 6: Nigga, Bro, You know how when you watching ship and you be seeing something.
Speaker 2: Like bro, other niggas just stop doing skits because if you see certain niggas do it like boy, find you another lane.
Speaker 6: The nigga.
Speaker 1: And that's on some real bro nigga take this how they want to take it.
Speaker 7: When I see.
Speaker 1: Niggas doing.
Speaker 2: What nigga doing, certain ship by we gotta figure some ship out. He got that why that jailing green shits so funny. But Callum War did a skit about w n b A. He was like, y'all want to be treated equal. Y'all gotta allow us to talk about y'all how we talk about the NBA playoffs.
Speaker 6: So he does the game the game playing.
Speaker 1: He like, man, this sorry ass whole bitch. You can't get a little rebound like he doing that ship.
Speaker 7: We're find that dam and we can't put this in. There was Brough the nigga screaming at the.
Speaker 2: TV ball, Oh bitch, you a soft ass whole he doing. But he's talking because that's how we talk about the NBA player.
Speaker 6: If a nigga, that's what you're gonna say. You're right, Yeah, you're right, but they want to be treated eagles. You gotta be I'm with you.
Speaker 2: On that all right, But Nah, that Jalen Green ship funny Bro, that ship bro, when it's something you know and some ship like.
Speaker 5: Bro, what the fuck you can you?
Speaker 6: Can you help me please?
Speaker 1: You just had a snack.
Speaker 6: And we was that was while we was in so it was perfect because they was in l.
Speaker 5: A hard that was perfect.
Speaker 2: Na, Bro, I'm gonna tell you there's a lot of nigga you drink and don't have fun with. Louis a nigga you could drink and have fun with. I will say that every like consistently. Ball gonna drink whenever you see him, So I don't know if.
Speaker 5: He don't do that.
Speaker 6: Damn, I'm not saying I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know when you're not drinking, so I can't say when we drinking.
Speaker 5: You have fun? You want a month now at this point, bro, But it's a celebration a month roll this.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: If you cat you cat ball without some liquor, that's something that's a celebration.
Speaker 5: Damn, cut this ship.
Speaker 6: When Ball say what I just want to have.
Speaker 1: I know that guy.
Speaker 2: I know that my friends, But no, that nigga you don't have fun with drinking, bro, And you're gonna have fun with ball all the time.
Speaker 7: Ball gonna be drinking.
Speaker 6: Now we had, we had a good time like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 7: That flight home my head and like somebody just kept drop kicking me in my seat.
Speaker 6: Bro, I had they had me. I had a first class flight.
Speaker 5: But it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: It was on a plane like with the Delta one seats. Boy, why you stunning?
Speaker 8: Oh nigga, I'm talking about but but that that all coming at me. Oh man, I'm in I'm getting ginger ale by the.
Speaker 6: You ain't gotta tell me, bro, she said.
Speaker 8: She said, I said, keep the ginger ale coming. Then I'm I can feel myself sweating at times. Now I don't I'm falling asleep. I'm farming them asleep.
Speaker 6: Man, that that gonna keeps all coming out here? You telling you what he's going through. The girl next to me, you know they have the slide doors. It had to be the second or third one. That that third one was mean. She she hit that motheruck slide door, and she she was kind of fine to she said. She didn't even say nigga. She just gave me a look like the man. Stop were the only ones in first class, and she said, you know what, I'm saying, I said, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Bro, parting on the plane is a terroristic act.
Speaker 9: Nigga in my cubicle, that one niggah plane and that should be illegal.
Speaker 6: You should be you uhould write a ticket for no.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna tell you what's worse. If you got your headphones on, you don't know how loud.
Speaker 9: I had.
Speaker 1: Let that motherfucker rip.
Speaker 5: You should get.
Speaker 6: I know when the motherfucker look, I got that on that international like that Dutch one.
Speaker 8: Because that's equivalent to farting like under the sheets and and you know it gets caught in the shop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the same, that's equivalent. So I guess that is a little doctor you.
Speaker 5: Bro nowhere to go that let that let it out.
Speaker 7: That, But that's why you pay the money to be in first what I look like going you hey?
Speaker 6: You know what's so? I'm laid out, stretched out blanket on.
Speaker 7: See you had a good flight back.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even fucking comforting nigga in my head clig, I'm on that God Damn Windlow.
Speaker 1: Oh fucked up that.
Speaker 2: Nigga, And it's so crazy, you know, like when you on the list to get upgraded. I'm one on that motherfu.
Speaker 6: Come on, come on.
Speaker 8: My thing is, don't even put my name on that bitch now, don't get me hold like, just put me at three then if you know it ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I won't be keep looking to the people that I know. I looked before I scared.
Speaker 6: I was like he had number one.
Speaker 9: So he the next line, Yeah, next line, I'm saying, you gotta talk sometimes you can talk your inter that no, I when motherfucker come yeah, unless it's already book.
Speaker 5: Oh damn.
Speaker 7: They gave Tyree Max two hundred.
Speaker 5: Can y'all help me understand the Scottie Barnes contrack?
Speaker 6: Who gave him that?
Speaker 1: He's good?
Speaker 2: But who they gott he's got him on stright, He won't work out of year.
Speaker 6: You don't remember he the best on that team. Scotty barn straight. I hear what you're saying. What you're saying, but he's straight, though, and you gotta spend the money.
Speaker 2: They can't just Hey, I will say, another team could have got him and he could have been an intric piece for them to get to make a championship run.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they weren'tna let him go. It's too early, and they wasn't gonna pay him that money they gave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nobody.
Speaker 6: Both of these are true. Both of y'all are right, y'all, all right, it was a little who got it?
Speaker 5: Scott Scotty straight. You think the Lakers got a shot?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they get the Martin Rosan.
Speaker 5: That's the last chance.
Speaker 6: I'm always.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 5: I hope they win him on that court together.
Speaker 6: But I tell you, if they go to the the.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's speak on this.
Speaker 6: A lot of people don't know if he gets Brownie a ring bro, he's a great.
Speaker 2: Yes, A lot of niggas can say this, all of us, all of us. Can we say we don't hung around our dad. Other niggas might think they think our dad cool, but hang around your dad.
Speaker 6: Consecutive.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh yeah, this nigga, Yeah, nigga doing to you know, Bron wud be showing out, Yeah, hey, did you go over to player?
Speaker 1: He can't the whole road. Take your to your room and go over.
Speaker 6: Your damn play.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine at the hotel a nigga Bron walked out, Hey, right, yeah, what you're doing?
Speaker 6: Me and my me and my teammate. Go take your niggas on the team.
Speaker 5: Going to sleep at eight o'clock, nigga not standing up to see what Bronn is doing. You think Broun going to sleep?
Speaker 1: Still listen, that's my son.
Speaker 7: Still listen to Gonna.
Speaker 6: I think bron still be outside.
Speaker 1: In front of his son like.
Speaker 6: Bro's still a Ford now sleep but coming to Brown like your he's gonna learn from ship. He's gonna len gonna be talking too much.
Speaker 2: Then would have gonna be Bron's gonna cut all the Lakers coasts. They're gonna be like, we got a roof. Now bron can sleep in my room. Pops, I thought I was gonna know you're gonna. I gotta make sure you're going over your playbook.
Speaker 3: You remember when of them hoses following Brown and he ran down and escalating.
Speaker 6: He's gonna be like, is.
Speaker 8: Gonna get a lot of coot to see, Oh yeah, do that. No, but just just like his pops is gonna be giving him that.
Speaker 6: Go to little Bron. I've been a big fank to handled my life work.
Speaker 5: So Brianni got some sweat. You think you know how to deal with the whole like that?
Speaker 6: I think I think Bryce got the most sag.
Speaker 7: I think Brandy, I think Bryce.
Speaker 6: I think how to deal with white women? Bryce, Bryce knee deep in the game. It's different, group is different, and l A, he's gonna learn and know. But he's been in l A for a while.
Speaker 4: He was us, he's been he's been with recovering, he got out of he's been in Calabasas.
Speaker 6: He ain't been in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: And god, let me tell y'all.
Speaker 6: In l A's on the road. Yes, oh yeah, yeah, yea. I might be wrong.
Speaker 2: Y'all correct me if y'all think I'm wrong. Dealing with white white dealing with white women, I was stunning. I know I wasn't because I was to go to dealing with white women. It's easier than dealing with black women, I would say that. And the only reason I say that because you And.
Speaker 7: This is why I'm saying this.
Speaker 2: This is why I'm saying is I don't know, no, no, no, no no, I'm saying this with the white women is easier because, like we really don't have shit in coming. I don't know if we mess or not.
Speaker 6: You know what it is, it's a thrill for both of us.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would say this with a black woman. You know when a black woman is feeling you, and you know when she's not feeling you, you know when.
Speaker 1: She's playing hard to get. You know when she's not playing hard to get a white woman, I don't know what this goof, bitch.
Speaker 8: And if you get, but see, that's why you got to stick and move in that department. I think as you reach like like high school, right, that's why with the private school speak on it. So like I've used to seeing I used to public school black women. So the culture shot for me was like, it's two black girls in my whole class.
Speaker 7: Gotta get them out the way early.
Speaker 6: But they ain't even worthy of that. Damn they they I mean.
Speaker 5: They smart as hell, they work.
Speaker 6: And I'm joking, cracking joke, Can you stop. It's not that many of us out here.
Speaker 1: All that ship you're gonna you're gonna get us kicked out of the school.
Speaker 6: So that was their vibe. The white girls was like what do you need help with?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: But I never I didn't understand that. And then once I got a taste of that, I was just like, Okay, this is cool. But it was like the nigga and me. I had to keep going back to the city to get that blackness right. I could play. But if I'm gonna if I'm gonna really really like I'm gonna play, I'm gonna play in that snow, I'm gonna throw some Yeah, I'm gonna do some snow sleds and ship like that. I ski, I snowboard on your nigga.
Speaker 2: I want to jump in that motherfucking mud I want I want to play, throw them up, bust.
Speaker 6: Them up in the country. What I'm saying, I got to throw the nigga in me. It's like, it's like I could.
Speaker 5: I was like in the snow man, I dipped on the on the other side of that line one time, and that was life.
Speaker 6: It was just one time, one time, not in college. That was it.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 9: You know how you'll was explaining that the dynamic of understanding everybody, right, I never understood yeah, understood them though.
Speaker 5: I never understood them, And I never knew how to approach that. You know what I mean to approach.
Speaker 7: Because it come off it's weird.
Speaker 6: And I agree for just talking like spending games or a black woman.
Speaker 2: Yes see now we're talking so like, look because then what I'm trying to say, like I so much would let a black female.
Speaker 6: Talk ship with me and talk ship to me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a white female. I don't know if I can let you bitch what you saying because you don't know how much black ship doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it gets bitch, we don't play like that.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about if they fuck two or three black dudes, they think they can say nigga now sometimes yeah.
Speaker 6: And even if they do, they say, like, boy, I say that the wrong way, too.
Speaker 5: Bad.
Speaker 6: Do role play. I'm gonna dress up as Cooch.
Speaker 2: Yeah that he makes them play with him. Bad ship, sit down with him? Watch twelve Years of Slave? But you better not like this ship.
Speaker 6: Why the fuck are you laughing? They watching?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Damn male laugh Oh bitch, you with me or at me? What are you talking?
Speaker 1: They got my real name? That is? I just thought it was a good moment. Jamie Fox is an excellent actor.
Speaker 5: Bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about that you started.
Speaker 5: Hey, come on, man, a.
Speaker 6: Watch watching twelve Years of Slave with the said we're Netflix and chill, bitch, I got for you.
Speaker 5: No, but.
Speaker 7: What's your name?
Speaker 6: That is?
Speaker 1: What's her name? I think mysel coming.
Speaker 7: You gotta start role playing with her bad all right?
Speaker 6: No, hey, that dude money bag that I became a fan of him, bro when he did that.
Speaker 8: And he was in the that's the first video I think I seen or something brouh and he hit the master wife and she said, he said, I think you for getting something.
Speaker 2: Now when the well, you're gonna be killed by son now when yes, he started talking ship about him bad.
Speaker 8: He had the shirt rip to the details like, I mean, folkused them details is me but the white woman?
Speaker 6: Right, we get off track. You know what I'm saying. It's nothing, it's nothing against It's just like I couldn't. I just think I would be disappointing my people.
Speaker 5: What you not like a mother?
Speaker 6: No, this is know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Your great granddaddy, they want to see you doing that.
Speaker 8: My grandfather was a white white like he's damn the white oh real, yes, like black women hate that.
Speaker 6: But I'm not saying like that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like nigga, my granddad will be like, hey, y'all, y'all come. I feel like they ain't hearing and they just watch TV. They watch their family on TV.
Speaker 6: I just don't understand how we're gonna have it.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 6: Look at my grandson. Look at them.
Speaker 1: That's how your dog, that white puts out.
Speaker 6: Now, Fucking and talking is two different things to a white women. I think what you mean, like fucking the white woman talking to a white woman.
Speaker 7: I can't talk to like sitting down and yeah, all right, I go for that loot.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm telling nigga, I don't have no experience.
Speaker 6: It's no, it's nothing like you said.
Speaker 2: I don't know how. I don't know how to talk to them, and I can't really tell offline. I'll tell y'all the story I had with a white girl, because it's like I ain't no really know what to say to say to her, like I know how to like fore play with a black woman, because that's all I've been around.
Speaker 1: But you have to ask the white beach straighter. I said, you saw dick. She said, yes, it's.
Speaker 5: Something did.
Speaker 1: I said? I wasn't gonna tell y'all and y'all haven'tthing like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, but if.
Speaker 1: What I do, you not the kids on me?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: Hey man, I see y'all when I see y'all. Yeah, but hey, role played with a white girl that grew up in the hood. No, No, I'm not all right that do something strange.
Speaker 6: What all what y'all role plays, because it's just like she just got that. It's like some what moved with with y'all. Like she was acting like to Roger p And I was Jody.
Speaker 3: Man like my corner.
Speaker 6: Lou doing real ship to the beach.
Speaker 1: Lou, give me the key back, bitch going out.
Speaker 6: Loo.
Speaker 1: I don't think you acted anymore.