Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, welcome back, Earn your Lisia. This this is going to be a special episode for us. I'm excited. But before we start, we got some very exciting news. So DMV everybody's been asking us to come to the DMV. If you follow you know we're moving around the country. We went to la we went to Houston, we went to Atlanta, we went to Brooklyn, we went to Chicago. So DMV we saved the best for last. We are planning our biggest event ever so far. You had a date and DMV and that will be on December seventh and December eighth, and it's a whole weekend takeover. So I'm explaining this as best as I possibly can. So December seventh, we are having a workshop at Top Golf and were catering it and it is going to be with two of our biggest EYL alumni, mobile Home Elite and my God, Wall Street Trapper. So we're going to talk about mobile home investing and stock market investing, two of the hottest episodes. It's going to be crazy. That's going to be a whole lot. So so that's the seventh. On the eighth, we're doing our very first live podcast and we're doing that at Capital One Arena.
Speaker 3: That's where the Wizards play.
Speaker 2: Give us. They're giving us the court and we're going to do it on the basketball court. But that's not it, right, So we're gonna do the podcast on the basketball court. After the podcast, we got a private networking event for everybody that comes to the podcast, and after the private networking event, everybody that comes to the podcast has tickets to the Wizards Clippers game. Uh, we got the whole section one O eight to ourselves. Shout out to our.
Speaker 3: Guy, Shout out to Tranni and everybody over.
Speaker 2: Shout to the good people at Love Nation, and shout out to Tehranni. For sure, not one full love and load management will not be in effect. That I have word. I got a word from from Doc Rivers himself. Kawhi Leonard will be playing, Paul George will be back, one of the best teams in the NBA. So yeah, so you got a couple of different options here. You can either come just to the workshop, or if you want the VP experience, you can come to the workshop which and you can come to the podcast and the game, or if you can't make it, you can live stream and live streams like fifteen. Yeah, we had some issues, so we're doing this side of courtesy. It's gonna be the winter that's gonna be working. It's that top call. So we're gonna be good. So all right, all the information is on our website on the events tab check the link and I'll bio off you if you're interested. Now we're gonna get straight to it. We got my guy Brandon Effort, so I'm gonna give the quick backstory. So my got MG, the mortgage guy. He dm me a few months ago like yeah, you need to get these guys on the show. And I'm like, I wasn't aware of what they had going on, and he was like, Yo, you need to get them on. I'm like, I'm look at it. I'm looking at it. And then people just started dming me like Yo, you can get this guy on. You can get these guys on. So I'm like, all right, let me look into it. And then I looked on that page and they with some young guys and they was moving around like like Alpoma.
Speaker 3: New Jacksony Virus, the New jack City Vice.
Speaker 2: They was moving around. I'm like, what's going on here? Yeah for sure. So so these guys are doing their things. So they is he has two partners, so they have they have three car dealerships in New York, LA and Miami, and they got a whole vibe with the car buying experience. We're going to talk about it. But they sell cars to rappers, athletes, entertainers. Some of their clients Meek mill Rich, the Kid, Isaiah Whitehead, Sean Kilpatrick from the NBA. So you know, they're doing big things and they're young. All of them are under thirty years old. I mean, Brandon is twenty seven years old. So they they own their own car dealerships and they have celebrity clients. But they also do a lot of community give back as well, which I like. And they just got a whole entrepreneur vibe and they the neo entrepreneurs. They're doing it their way. They're not conforming to anybody's standards. So and they've been featuring in Forbes last year revenue of over five million, five point six million, and their goal for end of twenty twenty to do fifteen million dollars in revenue.
Speaker 4: So for essence, Black enterprise over all over.
Speaker 2: Now now now e your Lisua, so first and foremost man, thank you, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 5: No, thank you for having me. I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: No, no, for sure. So let's jump right into it. All right, So you're twenty seven years old and you have three car dealerships. But we're going to talk about how you got into the car ownership business. So you said, you told me that you started off selling cars originally, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was selling cars started from twenty eleven to two thousand and thirteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, And so then you said you made you made the switch over to the other side of where you were manager.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I was a finance manager. Finance manager for about two years and became a finance director, so I oversee the whole finance department with approvals, compliance, d MV regulations and whatnot.
Speaker 4: You said you made a huge decision with your last eleven thousand dollars that you had of going to Arizona, Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went to I was a salesperson at the age of twenty one. I was trying to be a finance manager and the dealership in Long Island, I was the only minority most finance managers in the business.
Speaker 2: So what's the finance manager.
Speaker 5: Finance manager is the person that actually gets your deal approved with the bank and sits down with the client and sells them after market products to protect their investment.
Speaker 4: So that's the guy in the back room. You see the sales floor, then they like all come in the back room and.
Speaker 5: That's the finance man got you, what's that guy? So I wanted to be that guy when I was selling cars, but they told me, no, we want to keep as sales. You're doing great. Why calls your mom? Because obviously they don't remove their best sales guy because now they're not gonna sell as much. Cause so I said, now I'm cool, I'm cool off for it. I don't want to do it. So I enrolled myself into our automotive dealer institute. Was the finance course for four weeks. It was ten thousand dollars for the course. I had eleven thousand dollars left in my account. I spent the whole ten just to go to the school, and everybody was telling me that's to work. Decision, I can do my life.
Speaker 2: It's like an online school.
Speaker 5: No, it's a it's a class you go to. You have to be there for four weeks. Every week it's something different in training. So you have to live in Arizona for a moment in the hotel. Sacrifice sacrifice, true sacrifice. So you spent the ten and lived off the one I lived the one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: How did that work out for you?
Speaker 5: Well, you know in the hotel they get you get free breakfast. Got to be to get the breakfast.
Speaker 2: Then how did it take? The coursework out for you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: The best ever did in my life, ever, ever, the best decision. If it wasn't for that decision, I wouldn't be here right now. I took the course. The course was amazing. I left as soon as I came back back to New York. It was thanks given time. So I just worked my last week at the dealership I was working at before I shook their hands. Before I even got a new job, I went to two places to get a job. Both of them gave me the opportunity. Well, one gave me the Macklin opportunity to be a finance manager for five dealerships. So instead of me just being the Honda, had an opportunity to work for Honda, Kiya, Accura, Toyota, and Kiya because they're on the same they're owned by the same person. So I took the opportunity making horrible money. I was actually what I was offered was a little bit less than I was making before, but I knew what it was going to bring me to, you know, taking that step, taking that one step back to take three steps forward.
Speaker 2: So right, and then you ended up in La, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm La four years. I was a finance manager at that store, and then I went to another dealership and I became a finance director. I ran that store, did an amazing job. Changed we helped change a lot of lives. And then I got the opportunity to go to La And you know what, kid from New York doesn't want to go to Hollywood. You know it's like Hollywood. Yeah about the weather seven degrees all year. I'm either at home.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: So all right, so you get to Hollywood and who we working? You said you were working at Honda.
Speaker 5: Honda. I had an opportunity to work at a Honda dealership and also be part of like to have like to be, to have a minority program, to eventually be part owner of the store. So it was something big for my career. So I was like, let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: So I made the I made the I made the choice. I had no friends in La, I have no family. Street that miles away from New York. So I left, went to Hollywood by myself and did what I had to do. Downtown La. La was a different experience. They closed at New York.
Speaker 2: So all right, so how were you at that point? I was twenty five, twenty five.
Speaker 3: That that trip to LA ends up changing everything for you. Right, you have a meeting with correct.
Speaker 2: One friend a stranger, So all right, So what happened with the commission the meeting? Yeah, three, I was.
Speaker 5: Working in La. You know, I was exceeding my expectations because they thought, how can you do this here in the East coast. You're not gonna be able to do it in the west. So I said, if I do x y z, are you willing to pay me x y z. It ain't no problem. It hasn't been done out there. So of course I did it. I did what I had to do. But done, I had to do. A pay plan came involved. You know we're paying you want to pay you this amount of money you're making more than this politics? You know, I don't. I don't have time. I don't have time to play politics for anybody. So I met uh Eric. Eric is a friend of mine that I know since middle school, talking about back since five oh six. So Eric came to LA on a vacation with Dave. So he called me as soon as he landed, He's like, yo, I'm in La cause you know, when you're from New York, you don't know a lot of people in l A find the closest person. Yeah, like they he called me up, Yeah, said come out. So we linked up actually, and then we had fun the whole weekend. And then it was one night when we were just talking about you know, working in the dealership, work from other people. It was we was joking around. So we came up with a plan. And once they left, you know, you're in the clouds while you're making the plan. It sounds good, but until you get back to reality. I'm back at work, back in New York. At work, I was like, Okay, we're gonna go with the plan and what not. So during that week after left, I was going through it with my job. So I just left. I quit.
Speaker 2: You quit before a right, So you had a plan to start your own dealership.
Speaker 5: We had a plan. It was an idea. We had none concrete, was just it was just it was were manifesting.
Speaker 2: Everything that's important. And they were in the car business as well. Correct, So you quit your job before you even had a solid one hundred percent just like I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm done. The plan was that good?
Speaker 5: Plan was that good? But just the belief in yourself is that better?
Speaker 3: Better? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know when you have that confidence in yourself, knowing that you could do anything anywhere. And that's what La really showed me. It showed me that I left New York, where I'm from, to go to transition to three thousand miles away where I don't know anybody, and I became a better person once I did that. I'm like, we could do this anywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: So all right, so you quit your job and then do you call a guy that I just quit? So we gotta do this. That conversation we.
Speaker 5: Started talking about it's like, you know, I left, I tell you because I was. I was making the most money at three of us, Like you left, It's like, why would you leave making a half a million dollars this dude, I said, Bro, it's just the idea we had sounds so great. I think we should do it. So when I left, I packed my bags, came back to New York, obviously, and then from there we started. I came back, I was living in a nice high rise condo in LA. I moved back to my father's basement while I was living the originally, so I went back on the same couch that I was staying at when I was younger. So I moved back into my father's basement and I said, we're gonna start up. So we was actually doing this from the back seat of a twenty seventeen court We started selling cars and then from there it was just go to brand.
Speaker 3: What was that reaction like when you came back home? Was it humbling and.
Speaker 5: Humble? You really got to be extremely humble because everybody knew me out here as this big guy like I was in flashy cars from twenty one. I had three cars at twenty three years old. I had a raindrow, a brand new brand new Ay eight. When the I A first came the doors go up in a brand new six fifty to now coming back in a white Honda coord So people looking at you, like, bro, what happened? You fell off? You know what I'm saying. But like, I think I needed that to humble myself down to really to get down to the to the grind. You know.
Speaker 2: One thing I like about this podcast is that we interview entrepreneurs and investors and everybody kind of has similar type of stories. Sounds sound familiar. Yeah, man, this this is sound Alex good. Shout out was good and one of our top episodes. He has a trucking business. He's making a hundred thousand dollars a month in Atlanta with trucks in an online portal and a whole bunch of other stuff. Same situation. He was in Miami in a high rise, living a high life and what broke and had to move back into his mother's and stayed down for like ten months and didn't get a haircut anything, and same story. And now he's on top of the world. So I say that to say a lot of times people don't understand, like you you when you were a business owner. It's ups and downs in this game. Like it's not just a straight peak up, like you got to you gotta be able to weather the storm, and you got to keep your composure because it's never gonna be all good. You gotta you know, you gotta ride out the bad times.
Speaker 3: To lose a couple of pounds trying to maintain.
Speaker 2: Man, everybody, everybody's not built for it one hundred and ten percent. So all right, So now we got the backstories. In the next segment, we're going to talk about how you guys actually got the business off and running, and then the details of the car business. All right. So now we got the backstory and you guys. All right, so all you guys with young mid twenties decided that you're going to start your own business. So can we talk about the beginning stages? All right? So, like what happens to start your own car dealership? But how does that? How does it happen?
Speaker 4: I feel like the odds are stacked against you. Right, Only six percent of eighteen thousand dealerships in the country a minority.
Speaker 5: Minority own out of six percent, one percent that's black.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, what does that mean?
Speaker 5: One we are like the one percent on the other side, now one percent like in you know, the United States, the richest people we're now we're there one percent of the people actually own it.
Speaker 2: Well, I told you when you came here, I've never seen, you know, a car dealership owned by anybody that was black. I've never seen it until now with you. So we need you to do us a favor and tell us everything.
Speaker 5: It's well, now, it's very hard only because you know, first first of all, at the end of the day, you're in white America. You know, let's just let's just be real about it. You're in white America, your minorities, and you're acting dealerships to trust you when they don't even know your background and they don't even know who you are, and they don't even know where you're Like, we're literally going to dealerships. And when we started asking them to give us all their access to inventory, to banks, you know, and dealerships has been burned by many brokers across the world during the last ten years. So it's something that they're scared because they have investments of millions of dollars into their store now to let you to let you get all that investment and burn it. So it's very difficult, you know. Like we went through a lot trying to try to just get the shot, the opportunity, you know. So what we did, and especially when we started, we went back to the people and the stores where we worked at. So I started my relationships there because I left off great. You know, you never want to burn your bridge. So I went back to the stores that I worked at to try to use them so we could start from somewhere else, you know, from start from somewhere. So I used my relationships and the people I know to help me out to ask for help, you know, and then also using our expertise on how can we really change the game and make it different from what everybody else is doing?
Speaker 2: So all right, so you asked you worked to Honda, right, I worked at Honda. So okay, so you go to Honda, you ask them for help. But what does that help mean? Like what did they do for you?
Speaker 5: Meaning like let me use your inventory? So like because the cars, well, first year, you gotta go, you gotta like that's one of the things we went to. Like, you have a bunch of old age units that you're about to lose money on.
Speaker 2: What's that? What's that?
Speaker 5: Old age units means that any car that's in stock for more than ninety days, dealerships lose money. Okay, it's hard to lose money because none of the cars that's at their dealership, the dealers were actually owns. These cars are owned by the bank. So the bank has something to call a floor plan, which dealerships pay a certain amount of interests, but if they hold it for more than ninety days, the interest goes up, So give us all your old inventory. Let's help you move it. So to win win, we're helping you move inventory, and you're helping us get our name out.
Speaker 2: So that's what we started to do. Okay, so you're like a broker, correct. Okay, so you didn't have a physical location.
Speaker 5: Now, no, who's doing this in the back of a twenty seventeen cord which I still own.
Speaker 2: And what do you mean in the back of behind our cord, that's what we were.
Speaker 5: That was our office.
Speaker 2: So you were sitting in the back of a car.
Speaker 5: Back of a car. Why we had no place, We had no money to get a place.
Speaker 2: Like where were you live? You just go in your bedroom.
Speaker 5: I didn't have a bedroom at the time. I was staying in my farest basement in the in the den.
Speaker 4: So y'all literally drained up the map in the back seat and somebody obviously in the car and you're like, Yo, we're gonna hit this dealership.
Speaker 3: We're gonna hit this one. Yo. That's yours from three years ago.
Speaker 5: That's yours on perfect It's like that in the back of look back see the car. Who was going to dealerships? Who was working together? That was our office.
Speaker 2: That car interesting? So okay, so they are right, So they agree to let you sell their old inventory, right, correct. Now what do you do after that?
Speaker 5: Now you try to find the clients. That was like, now, how we get the clients? How rid the clients to not go to a dealership but come to trust these three minorities, you know. So actually what I did, I went back to where I'm from. I had to touch the urban community, you know. So I went back to the urban lifestyle. Like I went to Honesty Troop. I hit the streets, hit the clubs, hit the I hit the hit the urban clubs. I hit the gentlemen's club like I hit places. I hit hit places because at the end of the day, you got to think about it. The Internet, especially with the with the millennials, a lot of these influencers are from like the urban culture. You know, they have a big a lot of people. So that's what I really tapped into, into the urban lifestyle. But people who already know me and have the trust in me and knew I was selling cars before, you know, so instead of going straight to corporate, how to touch what's in front of me first. So I touched that and then from there we started to grow because a lot of people from those urban from those urban clubs and whatnot, have huge followings one hundred thousand, three hundred thousand, four hundred thousand millions of followers, So we started touching that. From there, we started to grow. We sold twenty one cars our first month.
Speaker 3: So we're talking.
Speaker 4: Obviously you've got Hondas in there, but like I'm imagining, you're going to clubs and you're meeting people. Obviously your networking, you're not pitching Honda pilots.
Speaker 5: So like you're telling that I get you anything, and I can get you Mercedes, I can get you b in W And I'm telling you, I'm telling you this before I even got the contact. We don't even have the contacts yourself. Like this, I know that if I can lock in a deal with you when I go to the dealership, I'm coming correct, I reh have a client ready credit application month. I need your help. Let's go, let's do this together.
Speaker 2: So all right, So okay, so you're selling a product that you don't have.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: You're selling a product that you don't have, but you're confident that you can get it.
Speaker 5: I can get it.
Speaker 2: So all right, When was the first time somebody said, okay, I want to what the first client that wanted something that you didn't have?
Speaker 5: Our first client we ever sold well, okay, perfect, So what was that we wanted a pre She wanted to shout out to Denise, by the way, our first client for PTG. Ever, what does she wanted a pren What did she do? She was a bartender, bartender urban clubs. Okay, it all makes sense now, urban clubs, and obviously I try to picture something that that we have, and she says, okay, I get the opportunity. I want a twenty fifteen bmw XIX pre We had no pre On Connects contacts. I never worked for pre On dealership, so I said, a right, no problem. I got a hand actually on a loose leaf paper because we have no credit application. We just started on a lucy paper. I had to fill out our information. Seriously. I had to fill out her first team, last name, address, because I worked in dealerships, I know information. So I had a fell off paper, get a copy for license, and I started going from the store to store to find this car. On foot. I found this car at Mitcheb. She Brooklyn. Shout out to El Patron for giving me the opportunity to sell out first car for PTG. And then he believes in us another young cat, and he gave us the opportunity and then we sold off the first car for PTG that day.
Speaker 2: So all right, well, shout out to El Patrol. I told you I like these guys that they got the bartender and they got to connect from El Patrol. It's a whole vib they got a whole vib call. So so all right, so how does that work with the broker. It's interesting. I didn't know that you could be a broker from a car dealership. I thought I thought you had to actually work in a car dealership.
Speaker 3: Because what we do.
Speaker 5: We did we decided to buy low sello. So if I could buy a car are for low price, I'm not gonna sell it to you high because we're moving volume. We're trying to create the brand, spread the name, you know. So we so our whole model is buy low sello. We buy it for low cost and we sell it to you low. They're not even dealerships keeping at this point now can even match, sometimes even match the price of what we're selling.
Speaker 2: It to you for so all right, so like if you have so if that if that BMW was like fifty thousand, you have to buy it from the dealership and then you're selling it. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, if it's a pre OWM car, I'm actually I'm not gonna buy it from the dealership. I'm gonna I'm gonna create an agreement with them for the vehicle. You know, I'm not gonna buy it. They could, they could keep the car. We're gonna run everything through the store. But I'm gonna get the client. Same thing as Lisa, same thing as Lisa.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So then you do that, You're off and running. And then you got twenty other sales that that month and.
Speaker 5: One month, and that one repost from her brought more clients. You know, you see what the model I'm going for.
Speaker 3: So the bartend she was an influencer.
Speaker 2: She's run followers this.
Speaker 5: Year about one hundred thousand. At that time.
Speaker 2: She like, like you put like a bowl on the car for her.
Speaker 5: We had no, we didn't have a red buall at first sale to get a red ball at the time that started after no confetti, just a picture and a car.
Speaker 2: You know, So all right, so you're so you got all right, So then from there you're up and running and you're you're developing these relationship I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong. But you're developing these relationships with different car dealers correct. And you're kind of like the middleman in a sense where you're going to these car dealerships. You're getting cars that's not really selling, correct, you're selling it to people, and then you're getting profit off of that.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 2: But you still don't have a physical location yet. No, but all right, but you're building up, So at what point do you decide to get a physical location.
Speaker 5: We got our physical location in February, where we came off our worst month ever, which was January. We sold ten cars in January, which is no, no, no, there's two thousand and eight he started, No, seventeen, were so twenty one December we sold like twenty, and then January we so ten. So nobody could afford any type of lifestyle or even to put feed their feed. Their family were set in ten cars.
Speaker 2: So you were doing it for a year with no physical ooka. We were doing it for a four months four months.
Speaker 5: And then we said, you know, we need to get a location. We need to sit down. So we decided to get a small little office, uh in a Regions building. You know, spending like spending like fourteen hundred hours a month. That's what we had.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So when when somebody came to the office, now, do you have a catalog of what you can do?
Speaker 3: Or you just sit down saying what do you want and we'll go get it?
Speaker 5: Correctly, they had no catalog. We were just working everything based off the internet. Like we used to run around every morning to take pictures of cars on everybody else's.
Speaker 3: Lot, yeah, and then post itselves.
Speaker 5: Remember this is February, it's cold, so like I will Dave will go to Honda, I will go to Mercedes, Eric will go to BMW. Will take pictures every single day and then meet about the office and then to post on our Instagram. And people want it obviously to picture the car ready, you know, so his pictures of the cars, but it looks like when a drive it, come up, you drive it.
Speaker 2: So social media really helped you, guys.
Speaker 5: Social media was our biggest platform to change the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now I want the car, how do I test drive the car?
Speaker 5: At that point, at that point, we got to bring it to the dealership because we have no trust yet.
Speaker 3: Are you picking me up?
Speaker 5: We mean no, no, at that time, at that point in the January February yards eighteen, we're meeting each other. Okay, you know, we're definitely meeting.
Speaker 2: Each other at the dealership. At the dealership, So why would some so all right, if somebody was saying, like, why why not just buy directly from the dealers, Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that's a good question. I guess it would tell you the truth. It was our personality, the information that we came to you up front, because sometimes when you go to dealerships a lot of people, you could sit there for six seven hours, going back and forth, spending almost half your day. A numbers change. Sometimes when you agree with one person here, you go see your finance manager, you see a different number. And I know that because I was on that side of the field. So what we became is very transparent with our clients, very real, very in debt, you know, telling you exactly what it is when you get there. It's exactly what we promised you. So that's what we was offering.
Speaker 3: They must have hated seeing y'all coming in.
Speaker 5: Guys, they didn't like us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you never got it like any backlash from like the other reps at the place, like why y're letting these guys come in selling our product?
Speaker 5: Of course to salespeople. But the ownership was loving it because because you're probably move your moving cars off your image of moving your product, so why wantn't you let But salespeople was upset because how these sales guys don't even work here on the outside. It's come as allowed to come in and eat our food. That's how they're looking at it.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I've never heard of this before. This makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: No, it sounds it sounds like it makes a lot of sense though if you think about it, because it's like it's not selling anyway, so let me sell.
Speaker 5: Let me take that off your hand, never take off your hands.
Speaker 2: Okay. So all right, so then you scale, But at what point do you right, how much money you're making at that point in time? How much is the business making at that point when you first got your reachar's office.
Speaker 5: For grossing probably like thirty thousand a month, very low, extremely low, but.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. Well gross, No, but you grow, you say you was putting eighty percent of the money back into the business, everything back in the business, so you wasn't really netting well, how much were your net like a couple like five fourth out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we was near. We was putting everything back into the business, everything and everything. Everything. They really changed November twenty eighteen when when one of my partners just going through family time with his passing and his father and then he had to like go away for a couple of by a month to take care of his family, and it was really just me and Dave, and we decided to hire three people, you know, during that month while Eric was gone. And then when that in that month, we really changed the game. Like we hired three people. It was me, Eric, it was me and Dave. When we sold about fifty cars that month, we was like, oh damn, like we're going to sell Before that we was doing twenty thirty. We sold fifty cars.
Speaker 3: You hired them and taught them the skills.
Speaker 2: Correct hire salespeople salespeople. So all right, how did that work when you hired your first salesperson? Because you still don't have an you don't have it, well, you still don't you don't have a tory. Now we'll talk about that, but you don't have any inventory. It's not like a regular salesperson when you hire to sell a product. So how did that work when you hired your first salesperson, like where they don't have anything to really sell in the store.
Speaker 5: Well, you got to sell them on your dream and you got to really sell somebody on your vision. Remember, you only could see your vision yourself. Nobody can't see it for you, you know, so you have to they have to have that belief in you and belief into yourself that hey, trust me on this. It's going to work. It's going to work. It's going to work. And based on our experience and knowledge and how we were progressing, they believed in us, you know. So that mom, like I said, we did fifty cars and then when Eric got back to us in December, we grew to now sixty and we started hiring more people. And now we've really seen what like how we're going to grow our scale. It's really employing and you know, having employment like really having people join you and to see the same vision you're on. In from there, just grow group, group, grow group fast and rapidly.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: And then we had an office which was three hundred square feet, only two desks and having seven salespeople. So where they work at a home, they will work on the road with us in the car or at the office.
Speaker 2: Did they market the cars or like?
Speaker 5: So how that they had we use the same model. What's helped us get here? We had everybody do it. But now you have to go now you have to go to bed. But it's not better because now instead of three people, now we have seven.
Speaker 3: People just to uh.
Speaker 4: And that's one of the things that a lot of our guess say is like the best thing they did is replicate themselves.
Speaker 3: Right, we couldn't. We can't go to one hundred stores in a day.
Speaker 4: But if we get ten people right that know exactly what we want in the same vision, now they can go to ten stores. Correct, And now we got the same amount of people going.
Speaker 2: It's fundamentals of business that once again, all of our guests have the same story. You have to it's all money in. You have to put money into the business. We've heard that from a variety of different yests. You have to put money, especially in the beginning stage. You have to put money into the business and you need help. You can only go so far by yourself. A lot of times people try to skim on important things and they don't want to hire anybody. They try to do everything themselves to save money. But you're going to stay small, you're losing money.
Speaker 5: They're actually losing money by doing that. Remember, the more money that goes around, the more you grow, the more happy everybody is, the more people that see you. You know what I'm saying. So that's what I have no problem. I will never do what do do to other people what was done to me when I was employed that dealership. I would never decide to change your playmate, dude, especially when you're bringing us business and you're helping us grow. You know That's that would never do it to somebody.
Speaker 2: So are you paying these are you paying them money? Or are every commission commission commission?
Speaker 5: Yeah, unless you're like obviously like our staff, like my assistant, like we have four people on salary, we have fifty seven people that.
Speaker 3: Work for us.
Speaker 2: Now, is it? What's what's the commission is the same for everybody? Or depends on how much how much you sell?
Speaker 5: Well, what's on a scale, because it's a sales so it's on a scale. So the more you sell, the more you make. The less you sell, the that you make, it's really.
Speaker 3: All up to you.
Speaker 2: So all right and all right, so you start to so when you really hit your stride, like you really start to just start sprinting on this thing.
Speaker 5: Our first hundred car month, when was that? That was in Our first hundred car month was April two thousand and I'm sorry, it was March twenty and nineteen.
Speaker 4: That's this Yeah, yeah, that's crazy. Like I'm listening to you said like when we started. I'm like, wait, that was just last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's quick.
Speaker 2: So March March that's when you sold one hundred cars.
Speaker 5: March thousand, nineteen sold one hundred and five cars.
Speaker 2: So when did you move it to your new office that you're in now.
Speaker 5: We moved in in October last month.
Speaker 2: We just moved in.
Speaker 3: We just moved in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So before that he was in the reaches.
Speaker 5: It was in the regions, still doing one hundred and seventy cars on the sixty cars and the reaches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why did you move into the new spaces to do more?
Speaker 5: You know, we finished off last month of the record month two hundred and twenty seven cars.
Speaker 2: Wow, twenty and twenty seven cars.
Speaker 5: And November twenty seventeen did twenty one. So within two years, what is that? What's the number on that? Ten times more?
Speaker 2: Literally? So you still but you still to this day you don't have any inventory. No, you said you set off camera. You're like the uber Ruber eats of cars. Correct, So can you explain that business model that you did? Explain it? But now that you're bigger, it's the same exact thing.
Speaker 5: Now now it's even now it's a lot easier.
Speaker 2: So you're true. You have established relationships with dealer ships.
Speaker 5: I have dealership that called me out of town asking me to help them.
Speaker 3: I have cars for you, come get it.
Speaker 5: We see what you're doing.
Speaker 3: We're not talking we're talking.
Speaker 5: Big cars, big rose words, colorings because we have the clients and they see the clients coming to us. So now yeah, they're calling us something like we have this, we have this coloring hair, you know, like we have this, we have this.
Speaker 4: Can you help us out? Can you help us move these vehicles? When when you get a car like that, who's going to get that? Are you sendingship in a car to us? On their expense.
Speaker 2: How did you get make mail Instagram carefully?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Instagram, mcmail came. Mcmail came to New York the same time the Lamborghini Uros came out, which is the Lamborghini truck. Nobody had it. I was the first one to post the Limbitghini truck. Obviously my Instagram is Lamborghini b Yeah. So in order to sell a Lamborghini, you had to have a Limborghini. Nobody's gonna nobody's gonna buy a lambcghine for somebody driving to Toyota camera. How are you gonna tell me something that you don't have?
Speaker 2: So you had it yourself, you had it? You have I have one?
Speaker 3: No, you didn't have you not the truck?
Speaker 5: Truck? No no, no, I had the the truck. Yeah, in New York before anybody has read you.
Speaker 2: Still have it?
Speaker 5: No it's old.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, why why I don't need it? But you you just got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I just got to let them know, let the world know if nobody else have it and I have it. So if I have it, I can show you how you could get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you put the truck on Instagram before you holds the.
Speaker 5: Truck on Instagram at everybody's d M and text and meet Mail comes into town about two days after and DMS, I mean them posters on his story. I'm in New York who has a Liamborghini truck. So a bunch of people send me his story like yo, Meek's here. They know I got it right. So I go to meet Malls following. It's a marketing uh tip for anybody out there. I go to meet Mills following. I see because meet mail if I DM, he's not following me, so you're not gonna see my DM. You sol he was following, see who he was following, who I was following, because mutual it's very important. So that's a big marketing tip. So I see who he's following. Because if you go to anybody's following and shows who they're following and who you're following. So I see Meek following about seven eight bartenders who I follow, who I know has to go back to the Urban's where I started from. You know, they go if I see Meek mil I'm like, Meek is following huh huh, and hu, come on.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 5: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more at Square dot com backslash, go backslash euyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally. Your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: I DM them these up girls I helped put into big cars, big Mercedes vends when nobody could put them into. So I hit up, oh my homegirls, like yo, I need your help. I needed a d m me because ME is gonna see your DM because he follows you fast. He's gonna see miam my. My dams are going to the trash side. The requests plusques plus you know what I'm saying. I tell them to d m me. So think about it. I hit six girls up. Out of six girls, five of them DM meet the same thing. Hitler mcghiney be, hit Lim mcghineiy, hit Limmoghini be Meek mill is gonna look at his phone and say, who the hell is Lilamborghini be? Why is every girl out following that? Whatever the case may be is telling me the how this guy mc mill dms me within an hour. Hey I heard, I maintaining I heard you got the truck. I said, yes, I do. Sorry to follow on me. Boom DM me is number.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh gosh, like sometime I'm about I'm about to speak to a guy who is my it's my top three favorite rapper of all time ever ever, okay, ever, I'm born ninety twenty seven.
Speaker 5: That makes sense that week is my guy. So I'm like, damn, I'm about to Yeah, I'm about to speak to me. So I don't even know how to how to speak to me. So I spoke to me. He was like, I'm in town. I want to see the truck right now. Put up to the studio and so I pulled up to the studio with the truck and then from there it was just it was just history after that and he just brought it. Yeah, well he ordered one because he wanted yellow. He wanted yellow. So we got the truck for within forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: After that, and you still got a relationship with him.
Speaker 5: He is still to this day.
Speaker 2: So that's a great story. And that's great because I actually do the same thing, like if I see somebody that I want to reach out to that has like a large following, I know that nine times I tell they're not going to see my DM. So I do exactly what you just said. I'll go to see who they're following and who is mutual because it always, especially somebody once you start to get enough followers, you always got one mutual. It's always somebody's mutual. So then I say, okay, this is mutual. I know him, he knows him. I'll reach out to him. Can you make this introduction for me?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 2: That's that's brilliant, And I'm glad you said that because at the.
Speaker 5: End of the day too, I mean to cut you off. But that person on the side really gotta like because it's up to them. You left, you gave him the alley, so it's really up to them to help close the deals. So like, that's why you really you got to really do good business, you know, because we don't do good business, you will not be able to get these referrals and clients from other people because they're putting their name on the line for you.
Speaker 2: So all right, So then you guys, so then you take pictures with me and all that and post on your Instagram. Correct, and then they so, so now all these car dealerships are seeing you and they're building your You're building your Instagram, your personal brand and the car brand. And now they're saying, okay, these guys, they got the athletes, they got the rappers, they got the all the entertainers. We need to reach out to them, which helps you develop relationships with Now you don't have to sell ninety day old cars. Now you can recognized everything.
Speaker 5: Now now I get cars like, for example, the g Wagon. We tough, I got them, how much I got them? How much I got them? Said me, no, I have them. Depending what went.
Speaker 3: We went to the dealership and they were like, yo, back verder six, I have them.
Speaker 2: Let's talk. We'll talk off.
Speaker 5: I delivered. I was one of the first persons delivering one in New York to Jizy Doll, which is another big popular bartender. You know she has won a white one white with red. I'm delivering another one this week.
Speaker 2: Bartenders are very influential. We know a few, but no, no, no, all right, we'll edit that out, but all right, so, no, Barton is a very influential people in New York City. Because there's nearly no clubs anymore. If you're not familiar with New York City, they shut down all the clubs and they're shutting out a lot of gentlemen. Gentlemen, but the dancers aren't really as popular as they are in the South. The bartenders are startenders now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh a boogey of a client of ours too as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a little off topic, but shout out to all the bos. So all right, so how did you get the spot in Okay, so you just opened up your location the same location.
Speaker 5: In New York?
Speaker 2: What's the first location?
Speaker 5: Was Manhasset? Oh that's the the region's office, correct, I first? Still, well we still have because I have my assistant sometimes over there.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the offices that you have in l A, and do you have offices or.
Speaker 5: I have an office in l A and I have an office in Miami. You don't have storefronts there yet, but that's coming into.
Speaker 2: You have like this regular office space space, and then you have you have people work how many people you have working in l A?
Speaker 5: Eleven?
Speaker 2: How people in Miami?
Speaker 5: Because I partnered up with somebody in l A.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and Miami to partner.
Speaker 5: Miami has just trade us.
Speaker 2: How do people at work in Miami seven You got a manager there or yeah, one man, sales director, sales director. So all right, this is actually very interesting. This is actually a very interesting conversation because you have car dealers, you have car dealerships, but you don't have any cars.
Speaker 5: Nope, that's like I said, well, Uber Uber Uber doesn't own any of their thing. They don't own Amazon doesn't own him. The probably all resourced out, it's all through your resources.
Speaker 3: So you've you've done that model? Was that like the mindset?
Speaker 4: Like I've seen this company, right, they have no infrastructure, but they like as of right now to this day.
Speaker 5: I got offered h offered dealerships from manufacturers and also offers some dealers that are people that own dealerships to partner up to own a store. I don't want to own a store. I real don't want to own the store because then I'm limited to one brand.
Speaker 2: You know what the biggest hotel chain brand in the world is, It's gotta be the biggest uh taxi franchise. We know that, we know that all of these all of these guys don't own any inventory nothing.
Speaker 4: And yeah, That's what I'm saying. I did that naturally or was that the mindset going in? No, that was the mindset going in.
Speaker 5: I don't want to own anything because if you own, for example, you own a Toyota dealer ship right, and somebody comes into you, for example, Toyota camera customer wants to Toyota Camera. But on their mind they have a comparable car, the Camri, Hondai, Sonata, or Honda Cord. When they walk into Toyota, that salesperson has to sell them a CAMERI. You're gonna try to bash the Honda Cord. You're gonna bash the Sonata, even though you know a Cord might be a better car. Bring going to bash those cars just to sell a CAMERI. So how so that person selling your car, how could you really trust them? Are they in the best interest to you or for themselves to make money off you to sell you a car? When you come to PTG three sixty five, it's whatever you want, I'm going to sell you on the best program and the best bang for your dollar. So I'm gonna tell you, hey, the Honda Cord is this amount of month can read? Is this amount the hounding is this amount, This is what the features, these are what you're gonna get. You choose, it's up to you. Now, I'm gonna help you with any three of you want, and I'm gonna deliver that car to you within forty hours to your office, the restaurant, to your wedding, to your home, to anywhere you want. I'm gonna give that opportunity to you. I'm gonna lay it out. That's why people come to us, because I'm not just here to sell you a car. I'm here to sell you also a lifestyle and help you to pick make a decision, you know, on any model that you want.
Speaker 2: So you're not really making that much money off of cars, but you're selling a lot of cars.
Speaker 5: You're selling a lot of cars, and by selling a lot of cars, you start tapping into different markets, you start tapping into different venues and different businesses. Because a lot of Membo, all of our clients is something different. So we're creating a different We're creating opportunity, We're creating new businesses. You know, like we're going into next year with now opening up a body shop. You know, we have a mobile wash.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Also, we're shooting right now for a TV show. So this is opening a lot of different avenues and ventures. So it's bigger than it's bigger than cars. That's why if you look at our logo, there's no car. There's no car. You look at brokers, they will have a car car car card, even says orderly sing blah blah blah. We're PTG three sixty five has nothing to say, nothing about sales and say nothing about least nothing about buying because it's a lifestyle.
Speaker 3: It's something different, it's true. But you're not just all high end right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything, y'all, y'all help, but you'all help not just high client sell clients, but you know, low income clients too.
Speaker 5: Lower income client, lower incomes. And we understand that because we're from I'm from work, I'm from I'm from a working class neighborhood and from a working class home, you know, So we definitely understand that. We have multiple programs for a lot of people as well.
Speaker 2: Talk about that the next segment. But the last question that I had is, all right, so you say you make the car buying experience different for the car buyers, and you also make the selling experience different for the salespeople, So can you walk me through that? Like if I'm regular Joe Schmoe off the street and I want to buy a Hunter Court, I don't want to buy. I can't. I don't have money for Lamborghini. I'm coming to your office. You don't have any inventory. So I'm telling you this is my budget. Can you like walk me through, like what the what the sales process is?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna get your budget. I'm also going to get right now. We have a system which is soft pool, which is amazing because a lot of people like to run their credit because of inquiries and whatnot. And with our system, it's a soft pole so there's no inquiry. So I can run your right now. For my phone mobile, I don't have to bit the dealership. I can run it right now, literally right here, and I can pull up your credit score and there's no inquiry. So you're trusting me because now you're not. It's not hurting you. So I'm gonna look at your credit, uh, look at your income as well, and put you into the best car because I'm also gonna protect you. But I'm also gonna protect the bank because I'm not gonna put you in something that you can't afford, and it's gonna hurt you a year, a year, or a year and a half from now. A lot of dealerships are ran like that. Our dealerships don't do that. And because what's going on a lot of dealerships on what's going on with their salespeople. Salespeople are trying to just sell a car just to make a lot of money, but they're actually hurting the client because you're putting the client to a car they really can't afford. And what's gonna happen a year from now when a client gets a repo, it's gonna hurt the dealership because the bank is gonna come to you. So you know this customer and it makes four thousand dollars a month before tax, coming home and making twenty eight hundred, but they have bills. Why are you giving a customer seven hundreds of payment. I'm not even gonna put you in that situation. I'm gonna help you build with a two or three hundred dollars payment. So a year, year and a half from now, if you make more income or whatever the case me being, your credit score is better, you can help put you into your next dream card. So we're actually here for you. You know, I'm here for the long run. Like I said, I'm twenty seven years old. Majority of people that work for me is twenty five and under, you know, so they're gonna be here forever.
Speaker 4: So I just thought of someone when you said that, Right, you had you establish relationship with dealerships, But how about the relationship with the bank.
Speaker 5: With the banks, the banks are the most important. The dealers are the middlemans of the banks, right, you know, Like we're establishing our relationship with the manufacturers. That's what we're with the manufacturing. The banks. At the end of the day, it's their money they're put on the line. So I'm establishing my relationship with them, showing them how we could protect your investment into the clients. And I'm showing the clients how I'm gonna protect protect you with the bank car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you said that because like, yeah, so you have like when they lease the car, buy a car that has to come from the bank, and like so like if you have a like Mercedes has their own bank.
Speaker 5: Right, Mecedes has their own bank. Lexus Lexis Toyota, lex Toyota, the same company they have their own banks.
Speaker 2: So all right, so how does that work for you guys? Since you're independent like what you have, you use one bank or you use a couple.
Speaker 5: Different use every single bank in the US.
Speaker 3: How many banks you're working with?
Speaker 5: About one hundred and seventy So I'm throughout the US and that's different. I'm not just New York, so I'm throughout the US. So I get you loan was with banks that's in Ohio. That's that New York dealership don't have access to I read something you said that you do credit matching with banks. So if I have eight hundred credit score, you know what bank? I already know what banks have a four hundred credit score? You already know I know banks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because how you developed reationship with the banks?
Speaker 5: I mean now it's a lot easier because times they know who we are.
Speaker 2: Well before that, like originally before there was.
Speaker 5: Really take you before you had to re established by doing new cars first, by establishing with new car dealerships new cars because obviously I worked in a new car franchise and I was a finance director, so my name was high into the new car industry. So I basically leverage off my name, who exactly who I was.
Speaker 2: And then once you became bigger, it became you. You still we reached out to banks individually, or we reached.
Speaker 5: Out to banks, yeah, by picking up the phone and letting them know what we're doing and how could we expand your business as well, because a lot of people here are working class. You know, we're working class people. So we work nine to five, nine to six, nine and seven. We have two draft nine to nine. They don't have time to go to they don't have time to go to the dealership all day and sit around. So I'm telling the banks, let me do your legwork for you, and you could just earn on your side, So win win.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So in the next segment and the last segment, we're gonna go into the community give back aspect of it, because you guys got a lot of good things going in different programs and things of that nature. So we're gonn getting that all right, So in the last segment, we're going to talk about some some really cool things that you guys got going on. Because in business, a lot of times we get wrapped up and making money. But the thing I like about you guys is not all about the money. You got a lot of different things. So you got a program in place for single mothers. Yeah, can you explain that.
Speaker 5: So what we do for single mothers is that we have two options for you where we have a no no down payment option where you don't need no money down to get the vehicle, or your first ninety days of no payments. I mean like you don't have to pay a call payment till for the next ninety days to help you get on your feet and get everything intact and roles. You're gonna make sure that we put you in an affordable car because we don't want to hurt your credit, don't want to sell your car to make some money. And the next thing that you get a repoke, that's gonna hurt us and hurt you.
Speaker 2: And that's for any any single moment, any single more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yelly us in us. YEA lunched that on Mother's Day this year. That was the safe year.
Speaker 5: I think we lost this year this year and it was huge for us. So we did a lot of single mothers and it was just amazing, you know, like it's like you're talking about not for the money, like it has your purpose in life has to be bigger than money. Yeah, because you go only go so far by chasing money. The only gonna bring you so far when your purpose is bigger than that and you actually have that and you're actually touching people's lives and help changing that's what that's the true meaning, you know, because the world is going to just bring you more.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy too, is it might sound corny to somebody that's not really doesn't really notice, but it's true. You'll make more money too. Like when you're chasing your purpose, you'll make more money than you just chasing a check.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. Because people people tell me you're chasing money, chasing money. Money is not invisible.
Speaker 3: It's not an.
Speaker 5: Invisible man or woman were chasing around trying to find you. Money is here to be made. It's here.
Speaker 2: You just got to go make it.
Speaker 5: But when you deliver a great service and a great product and great customer satisfaction, it's gonna come. Word's gonna get out. The money is gonna come to you. Like think about it. When you're successful, success comes to you. People only want to work with successful people.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't wake up every day say I want to work with this guy because he's a bum. I want to work with this guy because he's not doing nothing. No, you want to work with people and do something with people because they're successful at what they do. And that's the reason why I tell you truth that I'm even here with you guys. Are you guys in here with me because of success of what you guys did with your company? And can I commend you on that? Because if you guys wasn't successful, I just looked at it like, no, I'm not doing it. And if you guys looked at me like, hey, this guy's not doing nothing, I don't want him on air. Think about it. You know. So success breeds success, that's true.
Speaker 4: One of the things that make you, guys unique is you have a credit repair service, credit reservation service, credit.
Speaker 3: Restauration and you actually do your own auto insurance.
Speaker 5: Is that true? Well, we refer other people to order brokers, I mean to order people people who do auto insurance. But credit repair and financial education is what we do. And financial education, I'll say the truth is for totally for free.
Speaker 3: How does that look? Do y'all go to people's home.
Speaker 5: We go to actually to seminars, we go to seminars, which we don't charge for anything. You know, we go to seminars and we did a lot of public high schools this year. We just finished doing our first university, which was William Patterson University out in Jersey, and for nothing, for not a dollar. It's just to really give you the information back on what you should know. Because I always look at it as if I had this information at twenty one, twenty nineteen eighteen, I can imagine why I'd have been at twenty seven. I say, I'm not. I'm blessed and happy where I'm at now, but but I want better for you, you know, like when you're my age, I want you to be better than who I am. That's why we give these knowledge people, and that's the goal. People understand that, like we're here at that we're supposed to make everybody else better. If you're not, if I'm not making you better, if you're not making me better, you shouldn't be around. You Gotta wake up with that purpose, Like who lives are you touching today that you're gonna make better?
Speaker 2: That's a fact. And so how does that credit situation work? Like you like you have like a credit specialist in house.
Speaker 5: Yeh, we have a credit specialist in house that we use and also the knowledge of just like sometimes you if it's so small, it's so easy, but we don't know this because it was never taught. You know, think about it in these inner city communities, like your parents have bad credit because sometimes your parents wasn't born here, they just came here, so you know, they don't don't they don't know nothing about credit. So if your parents don't know nothing about credit, how are you posting? Only think about credit? You're gonna grow up not knowing. So you're gotta not pay this, not pay this. Oh it's okay to pay late, it's not a problem. But no, it's not you know what I'm saying. So now we're teaching you what to do and what not to do because we already learned from it from our past and whatnot. You know, so how to how to establish yourself. And it's learning from me myself too, Like you know, like two years ago I had a five to eighty credit score and now I have an eight p fifty.
Speaker 2: And it helps your business too because ultimately, you know, you develop long term customers and the higher credit score is the better, you know, customers.
Speaker 5: They are, and it's easier to get you into a car with no money down, no money We getting calls left and right because you established credit and.
Speaker 3: You're helping their credit.
Speaker 4: Right, if you think about it, if I have a four hundred score and you can find in your bank, that's going to allow me to get a loan, obviously you're looking out for my best interest. You don't get me a low payment. As I pay on that car, my credit will increase one hundred percent. Can you got a lot of people I'll come in.
Speaker 5: I want to get a bend, so I want to get to be more to get the foreign But I got a four inch credit score. It's not gonna happen like that. You got to build yourself. You gotta sometimes make sacrifices in order to be successful, and that's the name of the game. So hey, I we're gonna help you. I'm gonna put you in a first time buas program or forgiveness program. You're gotta get this car. You gotta build, You're gonna pay on time. You gotta reestablish yourself with the bank. With these banks. So now when you're ready to get to the BMW bens, I can sell to my people at Benz of BMW in the bank. Hey, this guy re established yourself. Forget about the past. He paid on time for the last eighteen months, four hundreds a month on this car. Let's give this opportunity to pay five to fifty months of this bands. Trust me, he has it. And now you got the opportunity. Now your whole life changes from there.
Speaker 2: All right, dope, But then you got to you got something big coming up with Thanksgiving, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Huge, one hundred percent. I'm actually excited for that. I was waiting. I was so upset last year we didn't get a chance to do this, so I said, next year, there's no way I'm missing out. So we're giving out five hundred turkeys to the five boroughs of New York City. We're picking one public house or one community in every borough of New York City, and we're we're acting New York residents to help us out because obviously we don't know every community that needs assistance. So we're acting everybody to just comment on our Instagram page under comments and just drop the name, whether it's a community or whether it's a public house, like, just drop the name. So we're gonna go during the week of Thanksgiving. We're going each day we're gonna go to the community or the public house and give out one hundred turkeys and as well spend a couple hours and give free credit and free financial literacy to people in communities for free. We're just giving it out and we're not acting for no donation. I'm asking you to come help us out. I'm just asking you just the name, send the name so I can go there and the most the people in the names that we see, the most common names, that's where we're going. We're picking only picking five you know, we'll give out one hundred turkeys to the families.
Speaker 2: In need, and one hundred in each borough.
Speaker 5: One hundred in each borough, five hundred total with days that the week of Thanksgiving. Yeah, starting We're starting from Sunday because doing five boroughs because thanks Eavin falls on a Thursday. Doing Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Speaker 2: What day are you gonna announce it?
Speaker 5: Well, we already, Well we're gonna announce the place where we're going that Friday, Friday, the Friday before the Sunday, so whatever, So start just hitting the names. Is the dm US or this listed on the comments you know, on the on our PTG three sixty five on our page under the video, and then we're gonna pick the most common names we see and we're gonna start hitting those places on that Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's powerful man, Congratulations on that for sure. And you gots come on Netflix. That's coming up right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we have a big show come it's called Driven. We're actually shooting now. We're actually filming. So if I'm out and you see me with a big camera next to me, just know what's going on.
Speaker 2: So how'd you how'd you get the Netflix?
Speaker 3: Dough?
Speaker 2: I'm interested to know about that.
Speaker 5: Snapchat and Netflix. So it came from big Fish.
Speaker 2: Big fishes agent.
Speaker 5: He has an agency, is an entertainment So I didn't even know how big I even know like Snapchat, and we all know about Netflix suffing like that. We don't have Snapchat, even had TV.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that till now. They have two hundred million subscribers Snapchat Snapchat, so they have ten to twenty million per show, ten to twenty million members. Snapchat is global, so the Netflix was cool, but the Snapchat is global.
Speaker 2: Where's it come on at on your phone snapchat. Snapchat has tvapchat.
Speaker 5: You go to the right. I don't even know about it, I snapcha. You go to the right and it shows your Snapchat shows. Ten to twenty million subscribers is on each show, which is beyond amazing. So we start, we start. We're filming now. We air in February, so we're also hiring now because we know the traffic that's gonna come from that show. You know, right now, we're doing two hundred cars a month. What do you think we're doing April twenty twenty about five hundred cars a month? Gonok, different, It's gonna be a lot different. They reached out to you, or they reached it reached out to us. They found us through big fists, found us through the Essence magazine. They found us through the Essence magazine, and they grabbed us like that. They say, we see what you guys are doing, which is amazing because the bigger picture for us is that, yes, we live this. We live this lifestyle that a lot of people see, you know, like like the Lamborghinis, the traveling, the private jets at the end of the day with businessmen. So I want to show to a lot of kids growing up that you could live the lifestyles you see on TV and be and not only have to rap, not only have to sing, I have to dance, now have to be a ball player just to live that lifestyle. And I think that we're so caught up in that is that we see these role models but on TV, so we see like we only have to we only could rap to do this, We have to do this, No, bro like you could live your dream and be the best you that you can be, Like, be number one in your field. I'm not telling you, come sell cars. I'm not telling you do real estate. I can tell you here something. Come sell cars, be with us, But that night that might not be fit for you, you know, So be you at whatever it is. But be number one, be that, be that person, you know what I'm saying. So what we're doing with this PTG three sixty five is gonna be the one to set the trend for the auto, for the auto game in history. Like we're number one, we would refer the first auto brokers to have a show. You know, Instagram already told us that we're gonna be the first auto brokers to be verified on Instagram. Like they're gonna be the first. Like I'm just trying to set the trend. So and the trend is to just be you, whatever the case may be, but be number one at what you do. Just be number one at what you do.
Speaker 4: You mentioned the jets, Speaking of jets, I saw somewhere that that's next for you, all jets and.
Speaker 5: One to jets next year, jets, real estate selling jets, broken jets, Yeah, broke broken jets. Yeah. Not not, We're actually gonna be selling jets, like not to just put you on a jet.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be selling jelling.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So that's tapping into a whole new different clients. And that comes Remember when you sell a big call. When I sell a Rose Royce couloring, takes a certain type of income to drive that car. So now when I tip them to that person who driving that car, who does he know or who does who is he working for? Remember the person that cut his checks not driving the Rose's coloring it, he's flying the G five fifty. So that's tapping into a whole new tapping into a whole new market that we're excited for.
Speaker 2: Levels and you got to keep on going. I can't stop that's a fact. So all right, So so what's the scaling models. I know you tell you want fifteen million in revenue by next year, So more more locations or more employees, combination.
Speaker 3: Of both cities.
Speaker 5: Definitely more employees, Like that's first, Like employment as first. Like I love growing, I really love growing. I really love help change your lives. Like that's to me, that's most one of the most that's the most amazing thing you could do in this world. Because there's two types of people. You forget super people. You don't forget people that did bad to you, and then people that did good for you. You forget the in between, you know, you forget the in between. You always remember the good and the bad. So growing with employees and expanding to cities. Atlanta, we are coming, Atlanta, Ahl, we are coming, Like I'm going to Lanta. Personally, I'm going to be there in Atlanta because coming with you. Yeah, because New York is already We're already we're growing in New York. You know, we're fast. New York already got the idea, our model. There's so much more to take over, but you're just moving. Eric and Dave y'all say, in New York. I'm going to Atlanta. I'm going to Atlanta. I'm saying this right now, twenty twenty summer, we will be in Atlanta. Hands down, get ready, you have it people, nahl ready.
Speaker 2: That was foul for man. I appreciate you coming in. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: That was that was all I want to thank you guys giving me the opportunity to come here and to share and give this free knowledge.
Speaker 2: Out free gain.
Speaker 5: That's a fact, know what I'm saying, to give this knowledge out to people.
Speaker 2: So how can people call, Like if people want to buy a car, or if people want employment, how can they contact you? You guys? Yeah, PTG three sixty five.
Speaker 5: We have four numbers that's up there that we answer twenty four to seven. So have the you can DM the page and it's being answered twenty four to seven. So you can call us dm us email, show up to our office which is four or five three Hempstead Turnpike, West Hampstead, New York. We're open seven days a week from nine am to midnight. Dealerships closed at nine by the way, we opened nine am to midnight, and you know, and Sundays we're open too as well. Sundays were open at eleven and we close at nine. You know, I'm in. We're Sunday's watching Power together. We watched together and cars. If you come talk, come come to our location. We have a lounge. You know, it's exciting summertime. You could play ball in the back yard, like we're making it something something excited.
Speaker 2: Speak about playing ball. Yeah, I'm glad you said that. So if anybody listens to the podcast, you know that me and Joy are very fun. The Dykeman tournament. They cheat us. They cheat us like they cheat us like royalty. They cheat just like royalty out there. And every time we go to give us VRP treatment, they big fans of the podcast missed. Yeah, So being that, we said that when you go there by the way, we can skybox Skyboxer. Next time you come, you on the floor with me.
Speaker 3: Okay, they put us behind like crazy on the floor.
Speaker 5: I need you, I love It's just street basketball. It's not going to god. You want to sit up skybox No, no, no, we ain't doing that the street.
Speaker 2: You know, I told you I like this guy, like working like a true So let them know. So that with with that being said, you guys are champions champions in our first year, first year let championship. Yes, who are some of the players that you have on your team?
Speaker 5: Uh n B A Isaiah Whitehead, n B A Lance Stevenson, n B A Ponds, uh n B A Gary Forbes street ball, street ball legend, and I'll see in college right now, n C double A Isaiah Washington, which you know is Jelly, which wasn't playing for US game one, I took him from another team, brought him out to Stallins. After that it was back to them.
Speaker 3: After that, it was.
Speaker 5: Real. I'm I'm not gonna lie after after our first experience indictment, get Ready, get Ready for PTG Sports Management, get Ready, get Ready America. Because right now we got a lot of ties. I got a lot of contacts and I don't play with them. And the reason why we're growing is very important, and I hope everybody has this because we decided to partner up with people. We don't do things on own. Everything we do, we partner up because a lot of things that you know that I don't know, and we want to do this together to grow the brand. So we're partnering up. So if you got any ideas or ventures let's make it happen because I'm a serious guy. I got I'm not married, not married, I'm single. By the way, I'm ready to go. Time.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Let's do it. Man, all Right, we gotta talk then, we gotta talk there for.
Speaker 5: Sure yet Champions, Champions, Champions, the first year coming back, nobody. You gotta come back now because you said we got how we're gonna come.
Speaker 3: We're pulling up and Lambodymans by the way.
Speaker 2: Double double part. If you haven't been in New York, you need to come to dykeman. It's a culture within itself. They got the nutcrackers. They got there.
Speaker 3: It's careful the nutcrackers bro one one.
Speaker 2: It's hard to explain New York City street house. It's a culture. It's a culture within itself.
Speaker 5: It's a culture, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: You never know who might come. It's a whole vibe. So you got to come back. You can't just do one and done. You got you can't do a Jay z Rocker thing.
Speaker 5: You gotta like, I mean, I already got the I already got to drop that, you know, because you got a couple of big names that just came to New York.
Speaker 2: You know. Uh.
Speaker 5: So next year, I say, Kyrie is still gonna be in Brooklyn. And if you go to Kyrie's who he follows, who he follows, Kyrie follows Isaiah Whitehead and Isaiah Washington, and you know Isaiah Whitehead Isaiah Washington does play for PTG through sixty five. So next year Kyrie played it before k he was in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: He just showed out. He showed up to something.
Speaker 5: Next year, he don't have he don't have a jersey on.
Speaker 2: One of two games, Katie k k K played.
Speaker 5: Katie play, but Kyrie gotta play. Kyrie got to play. Now now he's in Brooklyn for the right, right, for the culture. Stay tuned. This year we wrote a lot of surprises, Broughtlane Stevens saying people didn't know, so.
Speaker 3: Now we were.
Speaker 4: We were actually at the game when Jelly fan game. Yeah you have a great game, but no, y'all want.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about the court situation? It got a little crazy, It does get crazy, But I didn't need to have some barriers.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, because that was only because it's something that's that's likely a half a court like it is. But that's what makes that's what makes dykemand excited. That's what makes that. That's the excitement that the culture is different. If you don't have that what people on the court experience, and this running around the cheers.
Speaker 4: And the crazy part of the reps always trying to like, yo, get back, get back, shout man, just keep wrapping the game.
Speaker 5: You can't stop it.
Speaker 2: Shout all the Dominicans uptown. Man, it was big a man. Nah. So all right, well, you made the promise, so we'll take you up on your off next summer. We're getting the.
Speaker 5: Real vf No, you'll be coming back. We can be depending on.
Speaker 2: Birdie in the flesh, Birdie real Verdie, real Birdy, Troy house Keeping.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, shout everybody on patreon dot com. We got a long list, y'all. So I was remiss to mention somebody last time from our Chicago visit, Sherry, I do apologize. I had your name, I didn't shout you out. She let me this whole message like, Yo, how you gonna do me like that? So Sherry, thank you for your support. Danny Kwame, Demali, mar Ceo, Robert Tevin, Jess beIN April, Donald, Sharry Martin, and who's this.
Speaker 3: Down here Asia.
Speaker 4: Thank you all for joining Patreon over the past few weeks. Obviously, you know there's five tiers there. You can join any tier and there's a lot of perks, like we just launched our EU y L University, so be on the lookout. Every Wednesday, we'll be sending you, you know, our Tier four and five members the link to view our webinars and everybody that's been getting the merch on Earnie leisure dot com.
Speaker 3: We have our crew neck shot. He's wearing the crew neck. I got the hoodie on. We're gonna be launching.
Speaker 4: Our Earner shirt very shortly, and the Skullies is coming to man Colding New York Canzone hat, so we all that's gonna be up on the site. And uh yeah, keep hitting up any Leisure dot com for all our new things. Like we said, our events tab will give you all the details for our event. You don't want to miss that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the DC event once again, the Quick Rundown. We're doing a workshop on Saturday, December seventh with Mobile Homes Elite and Wall Street Trapper at Top Golf catering it. And then on Sunday, December eighth, we have our very first live podcast at Capitol One Arena and then afterwards we have a private networking event and then after that we have tickets to everybody that comes to the podcast gets to go to the Wizards Clippers game.
Speaker 3: So you want to pull out, let us know, and they got to act fast to write those those tickets.
Speaker 2: That's limit. That's a streaming limited. So if you want to go, then hit the link in the bio under the events tab. And then also Eyo University. Eyo University is a dope dope platform, educational platform and it's interactive where we have classes almost every other day. I got mg DE mortgage guys going to class for us every single Monday on different real estate topic. And then every Wednesday we have different topics from everything from life insurance to being a real estate agent to notary business. Thanks Andre. And then Friday, Man, you're going to do something. And then starting in January, we're gonna have Eyo Spao. Every Thursday is gonna be Spanish. We got a bob going. Eyo University is a new wave, so check that out. And also you could live stream. You could live stream the event on the seventh with Mobile Home and Wall Street Traveler it's like fifteen dollars almost free. So yes, thank you guys for rocking with us. We'll see you next week. Peace, peace, Thank you.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy?
Speaker 5: Just use Indeed.
Speaker 1: Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash po d kat z thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need