Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Channing an hour two Sean Hannity Show. Glad you're with us, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Only eighty eight days to go to election day, thirty nine days until early voting begins, and that rolls out in Pennsylvania, then rolls out around the country. And Yep, this is getting real, very very quickly. I know this has been the honeymoon period. And for Kamala Harris, I mean, as we've gone over in the last hour, I mean Tim Walls, I mean it is now becoming an unmitigated disaster. The best the mob the media could do was we once said crazy cat ladies. Okay, yeah, he's answered the question fifty times. Well, what about the danger you know, with you know, calling saying we don't have a crisis at the border, wanting sanctuary cities and states, wanting your hard earned dollars to go to pay for housing and healthcare and even college tuition, were illegal immigrants or the fact that you know, he's given illegal immigrants legal driver's license, him and Kamala both supporting universal healthcare. Kamala doesn't even want private insurance, although you never know what they're changing on, but we wouldn't know because they don't do friggin' interviews. I mean, it's absolutely insane. Both have no restrictions at all, even on late term abortions. They're both completely woke, as we have chronicled. I mean, the term tampon tim I mean, well, that's not that's actually not true. It's well, actually the media mob is wrong because they could have put in the language specifically about girls. They didn't do that because that was that was suggested. And then they're issues on law and order. I mean, look at what happened in Minneapolis in the summer of twenty twenty. He wouldn't call in the National Guard day one, day, two, day three, and then then you know, four days after burning down the Minneapolis police precinct. You know, she tweets out the bail fund. This is insane. They're both you know, defund dismantled, no bail law, you know, radical leftist socialist status walts of course, you know, just failed on every front. They're both against fracking, they're all both against drilling, you know, walls loves China. Now we have all of these new issues that have come up about him. They both have this this very very bizarre, you know, position towards Israel. I mean, when I read what I read today that he repeatedly Walls hosted a Muslim cleric who celebrated what happened on October the seventh and shared pro Hitler website link. You know, on at least five occasions as governor of Minnesota. This is not that long ago, you know, as recently, you know, as May of twenty twenty three, you know, or what about the Harris campaign. They won't admit the stolen at valor allegation, but they did change his bio on the website. That's kind of an acknowledgment that he was absolutely positively lying. And he's been accused of, you know, stolen valor and dodging deployment by his own National guardsmen, the people that he served with. The aggrieving mother whose late son served in the same National Guard unit as Tim Walls slams him as a coward and goes on from there, and you got the pod Save America Obama guys, they're just pathetic, disgusting, repulsive liars. Are they really going to call men that went to Iraq liars, because that's what they're saying, and they said it's complete bs actually said it. They're lying. You want to say that to the mother who lost their son, You want to say that to the guardsmen that actually did go to Iraq. I dare these these gutless, spineless cowards on Pod Save America Obama's buddies to dare say it to the faces of the people that went My son nineteen was killed in Iraq serving in the military unit of Tim Walls, the one he abandoned. Oh, anyone wanted to on that Walls oversw oversaw the worst pandemic fraud in the nation two hundred and fifty million, and stolen money from to feed children for crying out loud, mandating social I'm sorry, mandating racial quotas throughout the state health department. You know, I mean, how much more can you get on one guy? And by the way, wants to curb social security and things, you know, and Kamala thinks if you're eighteen to twenty four that you're stupid. Well, the only thing I could think that would be stupid is voting for these two that have these insane radical policies. Now they've gone through their honeymoon. They're in the middle of their honeymoon. They're gonna have their convention. Where are we with the poles? Well, the only thing that you'll ever read on any of the mainstream media websites, any pole that's not good for Trump. That's the only thing you read. But there are polls out there, legitimate polls showing that those polls are complete, you know, Adam Schiff, and the survey shows, for example, and this is Kamala Harris and Swing States. This is Democracy Institute Daily Express USA survey. It shows Trump leading Harris in Michigan by three forty five forty two. Another five percent support independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Junior, and three percent support Cornell West Pennsylvania. Trump is up by two points forty five forty three. Trump's biggest lead a four point advantage in Wisconsin. Now, do I think it's too early to be really polling and getting an accurate picture of this election? I do. And that's why then the media is covering for Kamala Harris and Tim Walls. That's why they're letting him get away with their their hiding in the basement strategy and her not doing interviews or press conferences. A brand new CNBC survey shows Donald Trump leading Harris by two points. That's nationally. It's within the margin of era. But I mean again, it's during the huntingboat. There's more information that has come out. Fox News voter analysis shows the Walls does not move the needle with rural voters the way that they had claimed that he likely would. We also have another poll that has come out. According to a late July survey of Jewish American voters by polster Richard Barris, Harris has narrowed the lead over Trump fifty three forty six. That's a seven point gap. It may look wide to many, but it was sixty eight to thirty for Joe Biden. That same poll examines Trump with African Americans and guess what, well, Donald Trump has eighteen percent of the African American vote, which would be a significant increase from twenty twenty. And that seems to be now showing up in pretty much every poll. That's a big part of the Democratic caucus in their base. Anyway, joining us now our pollster's Matt Towery insider Advantage, John McLaughlin. McLaughlin and associates guys welcome back to the program. Great to have you here, Matt. I understand you might have done some polling yourself just in the last two or three days, and the results of just being posted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pulled along with my bow Tide partner Robert Dehley, the battleground states. Robert did some. I did some. They're going to be released on our Polling Plus website for our Polling Plus podcast later today, but I can give you a preview. It's a tight race. In all but one battleground state, we had Trump leading. It's not a massive lead, but he actually came back from the sort of decline he suffered in the last week or two. When this switch took place, for example, in Georgia just a week and a half go, or when Biden stepped out of the race and Harris took over, we saw a big plummet in independent voters. They sort of flipped flopped and went for Harris. But we're now saying that even out, and now Trump's beginning to get back up to where he has at least parody with independent voters. So what we're seeing right now are two things. One, Trump is still maintaining his lead in most of these battleground states number two, and this is problematic. The Republicans had a big enthusiasm advantage with Biden on the ticket. For the Democrats that is fliplocked, and the Democrats now have a higher enthusiasm in every single battleground state. So the Trump campaign's job and all those who support it is to a get their ads out now. Harris just bought another fifty million dollar ad buy for these battleground states. B cover more issues and see get people excited with new ideas in wanting to cut the wages, the tips of the attack of wages and tips rather and also one well.
Speaker 1: He's not going to at tax tips and he's not going to tax Social Security or cut it. He was very clear in his press conference yesterday because he actually answers questions and.
Speaker 2: So those are very important.
Speaker 1: Yet, all right, John McLachlan, let's get your snapshot view where we are just eighty eight short days out.
Speaker 3: I think the honeymoon vending. I think her first mistake was when she picked Tim Walls because the Trump campaign we weren't getting any traction on her being radical, and we know she's radical, and they the poll that we put a nationally a week ago, we saw, you know, we had Biden behind Trump by two points going into the debate, and the pole that we just did last week, Trump was leading Harris by two points. It's almost like nothing changed. But internally the honeymoon shifts were going on. Where as Matt said, the Democrats were getting more intense. They were supporting they were supporting Harris. And you had African American. Let's first take African Americans. We had up in June, we had Trump getting twenty eight percent of African Americans far against Biden against Harris had dropped to eighteen. Like that poll that you talked about, Sean, but white voters, Trump was leading Biden only fifty one forty and now he's leading Harris fifty six thirty eight. And while she may have gained a little bit in the urban areas like San Francisco, Trump's lead in the rural areas went from fifty two thirty eight to sixty two thirty three. She picked a radical who represents everything on the issues that we talked about. Plus, when Trump called yesterday one of his best momentary thoughts in the press convers he called her incompetent. And that's a word. It's not a mean word, it's a fair word. And that's what voters say to us when it comes to Harris, when you ask what do you like least about her? She's unqualified, she's incompetent, she's a phony. I mean those voters who have her in focus as this radical but also a fool who can't be commander in chief. They're voting for Trump now. The media, the honeymoon that she's gotten from CNN and MSNBC. If you went to CNN after the Press converge yesterday, they were fact checking all the stuff with Trump, what Trump said, and they were saying, Oh, we're not really in a depression. We can't be in a depression like you know he said, they're going to be in his president. The media bias has been unbelievable since since they picked there. By the way, last national he said the economy again worse sixty four to twenty nine last week, and forty six percent did think we're in a recession?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: The media coverage has been disgusting. I mean the political yesterday. Tim Walls was my teacher twenty years ago. Here's what I learned. He's pretty calm. He's a collected dude, and he didn't give a lot of homework. Ms DNC selectively editing Vance to label him entirely false on Walls's military record. Remember when they made false claims about the Guard service at George W. Bush. It ended up ending Dan Rathers's career. Matt Towery or ABC White House correspondent, Trump's sending out Vance as his attack dog, and CBS trying to blunt the Democratic tickets momentum and CNN fake news. You know, analysts triggered by Vance approaching Kamala Harris's playing in CBS, you know, basically just you know, like Taylor Swift fans over Tim Walls, and I mean, it's just disgusting to be honest. All right, quick break, We'll come right back and we will continue more with Matt Towery and John McLoughlin, our posters. Then we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one sewn as we roll along this Friday. All right, we continue now with our posters, Matt Towery and John McLachlan.
Speaker 2: Let me give you a polling result that we saw in every single swing state, and it will make the point we asked people was Kamala Harris the borders off only fifty percent in almost every state said yes. The rest said no or they weren't sure. Now that points to the power of this media and what they are doing, and the only way the Trump campaign can get around that part for them and for packs that support them to get good ads up right now, this race will be one or lost in the next forty days. It will be baked in the cake after forty days.
Speaker 5: So everybody who.
Speaker 2: Wants Trump to be elected needs to get off their rear end and get their best messages out, and those are the economy. Some of Walt's statens, for example, one that just goes through the roof is that he gave driver's licenses in free college education to all undocumented migrants. And that goes through the roof with people. No one likes it. And let me just say one other thing in regard to the African American vote, I do agree with John there with a little bit of a decline there said more of a decline in these swing states. But you know what turns that around an economics message. When we message test certain economic messages, the black number goes from eight in Georgia to about fifteen and in Georgia is probably the best test case because it has the largest African American population in any of the swings.
Speaker 1: Well, I loved going Trump that said in a press as you like to repair the relationship with Brian Kemp and Brian Kemp in his own way, it kind of reached out. And if those two ever get together, I think that's a powerful combination, is extraordinarily popular. I give a lot of credit to Governor Kemp this this battle, this feud has gone on too long, needs to end, and they need to stay over the target. And look, I'm just a big believer. Do you both agree with this? It's an exit yes or no question that if this if this campaign ends up about illegal immigration and the policies of Harris and Biden. If it's about there and it's about the policies of Harris, Biden and Walls on immigration and on law and order, and on issues of energy, and on the economy and on their weakness abroad, I don't see how they can win. Do you both agree that those substantive issues matter the most? John?
Speaker 3: Yes, And inflation is the top issue that gets us to swing votes.
Speaker 2: Matt yes, I totally agree with John. Inflation much bigger right now than even the border. But all of those goofy ideas they have need to be highlighted because that moves the needle as well with these independent voters.
Speaker 1: All right, Matt Towery, John McLoughlin, We'll check in with both of you often throughout the next eighty eight days. Appreciate you both. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy telephones here toll free. It's eight hundred nine to four one Shawn, this Friday, the Free state of Florida, my state. What's up, Ben? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Sar Hey Sean. Thank you for having me today. I appreciate it. I just want to go in and talk a little bit about this governor with his military background. I myself am a retired Master chief, which is an E nine in the Navy. I served twenty years. I did a too in Iraq. I will never call myself a combat bet because I've never been shot at, but I am still an Iraq veteran.
Speaker 6: And for this man to stand there and say we will not allow the weapons of war to be only used other than in a place of war is disheartening and disgraceful and disrespectful to my brothers and sisters who never came home from a combat era ill.
Speaker 1: This is what really pisses me off about the Obama podcast, you know whatever, Same America podcast. I forget what you call it. I would never listen to it. But you know they're they're saying, it's it's BS about stolen Valor's not BS. And the greatest evidence of it is they had to change this guy's bio. And are you are you basically calling the guys in that National Guard unit that did go to Iraq? Are you calling them liars or a gold star mom, you know who had somebody in the same exact unit that went to Iraq and died. The facts are facts. This guy was, you know, scheduled to serve for two more years. They called him into Iraq. He said, I think out now, and that's what exactly what happened. And then he lied about what his position was and what he retired as. And then he actually is on tape and we've played it, well, this is the weapon that I carried in war.
Speaker 7: You never met an awards background check, we can do CDC research, we can make sure we don't have reciprocal carry amongst states, and we can make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war is the only place where those weapons were.
Speaker 1: The only problems. Weapons of war that he carried in war were never carried in war. He's just lying about all this is.
Speaker 4: I pulled up his bio and nowhere in his military status does it mention Iraq or any other combat zone, and any photos that I've been able to see with any of his achievements or awards, which there's only one and I don't even know if it's him for sure, there's no Iraq campaign medal. You pull up our great governor of Florida, mister DeSantis, and you can clearly see his medals and awards that he earned. So it's just it's very infuriating and discussing that somebody would.
Speaker 1: Go, well, the left, the left wanted to excoriate. They thought they'd beat George W. Bush with this National Guard story that turned out to be complete bs and ended Dan Rather's career. But in reality, uh, they were wrong and it was a big issue. Then this is this happens to be a very real case, and of course the mob state run media ignores it. They're the biggest contributors to the Harris Walls campaign UH in the country, and every veteran and every gold Star family they have a right to be pissed. He's a liar, and.
Speaker 4: These will be the people that that that take away the funding from UH. From the military the.
Speaker 1: Great point too, and they make the military woke, and and they've allowed our technology to fall behind China and Russia, for example, with hypersonic missile technology.
Speaker 5: UH.
Speaker 1: They're the ones that kiss the Iranian mullas asses. They're the ones that you know, say you can't say radical Islamic terrorism, and have left Israel and the lurch at a time when they need it, need us the most. It's pathetic, Ben, Thank you for your service, my friend, and I would normally thank anybody for their service, but not this. This is a disgrace. Nineteen year olds in the Guard. Why didn't I call the Guard up? Because they are just a bunch of cooks, Like wow, how insulting. Let's say hi to Harrison. He's in Connecticut. Harrison, how are.
Speaker 8: You, hello, Sean? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good what's going on Happy Friday.
Speaker 8: I want to go into talking about young voters like myself. I'm going to be going into my senior year of college in the fall. Should be a very exciting point in my life, which it is, but there's also a lot of very nervous things going on that I'm thinking about. One is these the rates of the student loans that I'm taking out. They are unbelievably high. As well as now looking for places to live wherever I want to start my professional career. You know, you can't find a house for a good price anywhere really other than Texas, which is where I'm looking to live right now.
Speaker 1: And well, that's the first smart decision you're making, and that is getting out of Connecticut, which is a high tax state. I think that's very smart. I think the Northeast is slowly deteriorating and collapsing. I think you're going to see accelerated movement out of the Northeast and to you know, places that are more tax friendly, regulation friendly, that have more opportunity, that are growing that you know, people like you, young people like yourself, will will thrive it. You know, my own kids don't live that far from me. And I can tell you right now, is they both maybe thought they wanted because they had grown up in New York, that maybe that was in their plan. And once they saw the options in Florida, and they're both outdoorsy and they love nice weather, it was not a hard choice for them. And thankfully they're both doing very well. And I'm proud of both of them. It's not easy when you get out of college. You are what do I do now? What do I do now? And that is you know, every single one of their friends I've watched, I've watched them. I try to help many of them. I've seen them struggle, almost all of them. You know, I see a lot of parents helping their kids out, and by the way I applaud that, I think they should. I mean, your children. You got to give them, as you know, give them as much support as you possibly can. I didn't have that option in my life. My parents didn't have any money, and which is why I didn't finish school. That's why every time somebody writes Sean Hannity drop out, I'm like, yep, I'm proud of being that. I'm proud of my life story because you know what I did. It on my own. And but you don't want your kids to struggle as much as you did. You just don't. It's normal, it's natural. My parents didn't want me to struggle as much as they did, and I didn't. But listen, my advice is find whatever you love in life and find a way to make money at it. That could have sound like good advice.
Speaker 2: It does. Yeah.
Speaker 8: On the topic of young voters like myself, Trump people, well.
Speaker 1: I'm all the things. You're stupid. You do know that. I'll play it for if you haven't heard have you heard it?
Speaker 2: I have not?
Speaker 1: No, Oh how old are you?
Speaker 8: I'm twenty one. But for just for the record, Trump obviously has my vote, and that's one of the biggest.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want I want fellow eighteen to twenty four year olds to know how Kamala feels about them.
Speaker 9: Listen, absolutely, what's the other thing we know about this population? And it's a specific phase of life. Remember age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty four? They are stupid, that is why we put them in dormitories and they have a resident assistant. They make really bad decisions.
Speaker 8: Oh, I think. I think she's the.
Speaker 1: Only thing stupid that a eighteen to twenty four year old could could do at this point is after hearing that would be to vote for her. Absolutely, I'm not voting for somebody that thinks I'm stupid. I didn't stay in New York had two governors a Road basically said I'm not wanted in New York Conservatives and not want to get out of town. Get out of town. Wow, what do you want Trump to do for yourself? What do you want?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 8: Trump has one thing that I wanted to do. Is that he needs to do is needs to start advertising his campaign more to people my age. He's been doing a really good job with that. Recently, he's done some streams and podcasts with some very popular influencers. I don't know if you know Aiden Ross or the Nelf Boys or Logan Paul. He's been doing some streams with them, and he talks a little bit about politics on there, which is very good. But I don't know how else he can do it. But he needs to get in the ear of young voters like myself, because if somehow these two people Kamala and Waltz win in November, I don't know what. I don't know what I'm going to do because graduating college, looking for a house, everything, Like you've mentioned earlier, it's going to be a big, big challenge, and like Trump says, our country is going to you.
Speaker 1: Know what, You're right, And my advice is, we have the Kamala tim Walls files. It's at the top of Hannity dot Com. Go there and try and inform your friends when you're hanging out and you need to discuss. You know, if you discuss in the presidential election, you can educate them because I guarantee you they probably don't know anything about what you know. And I'm glad you listen to those podcasts. I'm glad that you listen to this radio program. And you're right. I think it's smarter Trump to do these podcasts. I think the I do know the people that you mentioned, I don't listen to them. I don't have time to listen to anybody. But I think that I think it's great that he does it, and it shows that he's in touch with the country, understands all of this. You know the fact that he's saying that he's not going to tax tips in the service industry. That's a big deal. He's not going to tax social Security. That's a big deal for older people. In the case of young people, I mean, he's basically saying that he's going to open up the economy and these opportunit unities. We'll get rid of inflation. Well, you'll pay less for energy. Well, you know, once inplation comes down, everything costs less. You'll have more money in your pockets. Them businesses will be able to hire more people. Instead of punishing success and adding a corporate tax, small business tax, capital gains tax, unrealized capital gains tax, the New Green Deal, ninety three trillion dollar boondoggle will destroy the economy in this country, guaranteed. So it's your future. And I just I'm hoping and praying that you know, things go well in just eighty eight short days. Anyway, appreciate the call. All right, quick break on this Friday. Right back to our phones, toll free, our numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, the final hour of The Sean Hannity Show is up next.
Speaker 5: Hang on for Sean's conservative solution.
Speaker 1: Right back to our busy phones this Friday, eight hundred ninety four one Shawn, as we continue Dane in Texas next with the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, good afternoon, Surf.
Speaker 1: What's going on.
Speaker 5: I was listening to the press conference yesterday, President Trump's conference, and I just had a couple of opinions that I'd like to throw out. Number one, I think that he should do away with the name calling, the personal attacks and stick with the issues, the issues that le as voters really care about, the things that are affecting us on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at her radicalism, and i'd stay fixated on that and focused on that and offer your vision for the future of the country. Stay on issues. I agree with that part.
Speaker 5: The other thing that I wish that you know, he would stop doing is if I'd have been elected, you know, the last term, this would have never happened, or this would have happened. It's all in the past. If I would have bought Golden I was eighteen forty years ago, I'd be well off. But it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: So I actually think I disagree with you because I think it's a good argument that Houdin was the feared Trump. He's making a point. The Mullahs in Iran were on their way to bankruptcy until Biden Harris got in power. I mean, these are significant to me. It's just a simple fact. They feared him, they respected him. They don't respect Kamala Harris, they don't respect him Walls. They're going to walk all over him and do whatever the hell they want, and it's going to become you know, I'm worried about it all out war emerging in the Middle East, I really am. I'm worried about a nine to eleven here. I'm worried about an economic collapse. I'm worried about a lot of things right now, and there's a lot at stake, you know. And for the people that want to focus on Trump's personality, I think it really comes down to beyond the question of are you better off than you wore four years ago, which is very very important. Are you well we better off with Trump or not? Better off? On immigration, law and order, energy, the economy, are standing in the world that's it may be better off. Maybe you don't like his style, all right, some people don't like my style. I'm not changing that part of me. I can't it's who I am. He is who he is. But the guy that fights all the time is also the guy that's going to fight China and Russia and Iran and North Korea, and he's not going to take crap from anybody, and he's going to fight for American jobs and fight for fair trade practices, fight to get energy dominance, fight for all these things. I want to fight her. I like fighters. I like people that are going to fight for us. We deserve it in a leader. And Kamala Harris couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag. I mean, she just exudes weakness on a very high level. Eight hundred and nine and Shawn is our number. Look