Speaker 1: Yo, what's up, guys. It's Renee Vodka. You guys can check me out on the Bootleg keV Podcast. Man, you already know legend himself interviewing future legends. You can't miss it, broal peace.
Speaker 2: Yo, Bootleg cap podcast Man. Special guests in here. I've never had any guests ever. Bring me a vibratory as a gift. Yes, Renee Vodka is here and everybody, can we talk.
Speaker 3: About how many of these are you selling? Let's just kick it off with the talk.
Speaker 1: Well, we just started making them. But you know, I have a bit and during my set where I say, like, you know, like, man, you have to we have to put the battery in there. Okay, Okay, this is a this is a it's like a lipstickle Oh no, it's a bullet. It's a bullet. Okay, Yeah, so we we I have a part of my set where I talk about, you know, you have to make get the satisfy a woman to her max, right, and you know there's things that a vibrator can do that we can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't and we can directly on her clip right right, So pull out all the stops.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying like like, like, you don't want her to feel like she has any need.
Speaker 3: In the you want to fulfill it all.
Speaker 2: I got some yeah, yeah, So these are for the ladies and for the fellas to buy for there.
Speaker 1: It's for anybody. It's for anybody, man. You know, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Are these like a moving product for you so far?
Speaker 1: Oh? People were loving them in Reno, man, that was the first city that we decided to sell them in. And then you know, loved them. Reno loved them and we had old white couples coming there like Ollo that right right on. We're gonna try it tonight, right now, honey, and the guys know we're gonna give it a go. Yeah. Excited to be here with you, brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Likewise, man, you've been killing it. Give me like a little bit of your background. You're from San Fernando Valley where, Yes, sir, Vanas, California, man, shout to the valley. Next Mexican food in La there you go.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say in the country, but that's in Diego.
Speaker 1: When a valley man born, raising van eyes.
Speaker 3: So I lived in the.
Speaker 2: Valley the whole time I've been in La So shout out to the Valley Ship right.
Speaker 1: I live in Valley Village right now. It's like not far from.
Speaker 2: Shots to fucking it wasn't no who west Man the La Fitness I go to there you go, Bro, go over to get you a crumble cookie.
Speaker 1: I just signed up for the personal training. Bro. Oh good for you.
Speaker 3: Why man, you feel like you just need it?
Speaker 1: But I was. I've seen myself skinnier man and the pictures like two years ago, and I was just like fuck bro, And then like and you can just feel it, you know, no, for sure yourself.
Speaker 2: I feel like the more successful you get, like the more like good food you have access to. Yeah, and you're like, damn, I got to slow down a little.
Speaker 1: And you get and most likely they're feeding you for free for sure, and it's just like one of those things. Now, I'm gonna just getting ready for the camera, Bro, getting ready for the camera. Everything's about to be shot. Because you want to be in movies and you want to do everything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like once I started doing better, I'd go to rest like a new restaurant. I would just order hell Is Ship just to try it. Always be like why are you over over?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't want to try it.
Speaker 1: Right, just take a bite. It's good. Like I'm not gonna finish ship, you know what I mean, but like, yeah, it's good. Yeah, like yeah, but I do that all the time, bro. Like we get two burritles, like two different kinds. We get that right there, and we get five different type of tacos and I'll just take a bite out of each one.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Uh? What is your favorite tacos in the valley? M man, there's this taco spot that posts up on Victory And'sjanae No no, no, no no. They're on Victory and Lancashim. It's tacos at Banalo Fire. Oh they're so good, bro. Uh the solid fries or fire. They have a baked potato like they loaded they loaded up the burritos fire like. It's it's one of those spots where like, you know, you they put the rice, they put the beans, and then they put the meat on top, and then they give you the brito to put you know, your selon throw sauces and you give it back to them and.
Speaker 3: They wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because like when I moved here from a z because like, obviously Arizona's a heavy Mexican place where I grew up, this Mexican neighborhood. But I have no idea about fucking papoosas before I moved to l So I've discovered me and this food, but.
Speaker 1: We love papoosas.
Speaker 2: Bro's got to figure it out, my wife's. And then you get that spicy cabbage and you get that red like super thin red sauce.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm telling you my own makes some of the best posas too. Man, it's pretty just like it's it's just so good. It's like people say, it's just a guess of the.
Speaker 3: Nah different, that's different.
Speaker 1: It's not like, no, it's not, Bro, it's just very different. And then the ladies cooking that ship are different too, like yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like always a lady you can get them on the street.
Speaker 1: And the ladies like they're not your average Mexican ladies. These are solid and women like they're having their hair and as.
Speaker 2: It's just like and the best places in the valley are like they look like they shouldn't be like passing the health coat.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, exactly exactly, Like where am I there's a spot not in the valley. It's in La. It's called a right and there they take forever because you know they're doing it for scratch for sure, but it's fucking those those two are find They're thick and come very just. I'm gonna take you one day for sure. Let's go. Thank you, bro.
Speaker 2: Give me a little bit of your background in terms of like what kind of kicked off your inspiration to start doing comedy.
Speaker 1: Was it like open mics? Well, when I was a child, man, I really looked Uh there was one dude that I looked up to man, and he was you know, you ever see a celebrity on TV and you're just like wow, like and you're so little, and you're just like, I want to be like that guy. Yeah, uh yeah. Pitt Diddy was at first that guy. I swear to God, I swear to God. Of course I didn't know what the doing, no hey, but p Diddy was that guy. I wanted to be Diddy.
Speaker 2: I've been fucking like, did he so bad?
Speaker 1: I had no way out? And I need a Girl's Part two video? And we had the Jackie here. You know, he had the Timberlands. You know what I'm saying. You know he's like just like that, you know, just cool. You know, take that. You know, I would always us as motivation, you know, you know, like like p Diddy was the first album, the first album I ever bought was Pitt Diddy. Was like like like that forever. No, no, it was like this is the.
Speaker 3: The remix, the remix, the remix one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we met the remix, We invented the remix. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He had the white little he had the hat and the white tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. That was the first album I ever bought as a kid. Then it was fifty cent you know which Oh my god, they they're colliding now they hate each He just got that.
Speaker 2: Deal with over here producing the Surviving Diddy document and to be dropped one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be dropped the TMZ one. Yeah, oh my, no one wants to see the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait for the fifty cent Yeah, wait for that fifty seven because you know fifty s got some juicy ass gossip, bro. But yeah, you know, it all started with wanting to be black, and then you know, I realized I'm not look Indian. Goddamn it, I'm Mexican. Uh so. But yeah, you know, just that whole background, just going out with my dad. My dad was a cool dude. My mom was a very cool, like you know person, you know, like they weren't squares or anything. So that was also, you know, different than some kids growing up, you know. Like but but my mom always wanted me to be in a good uh good headspace, so she know, she put me to therapy growing up. But as far as like like like when I started doing comedy, like what inspired me? Bro? You know when I watched George Lopez while you're crying of course, Oh dude, that's fucking special. Bro, That's that's one of the best ships, right every when he's fucking George, just every everything about that special is perfect. Bro. The way he walks, the way he talks, the way he's acting out. It's like that is like like for us, like that is like you want to know delirious? Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, like yeah, like that was you want to see the inside of a Latino home or you want to know what Latino country is? Like watch White Cry and Drege Lopes first, you know what I'm saying. So it was just cool. And he was from San Fernanda Valley. Yeah, he's from San Fernanda Valley man. So it was just cool just knowing that that was possible. And you know, your family never fucking tells you that's possible. I'm fucking mom wanted me to be a gardener, right and like that. So I actually was a gardener here in Burbank. For me here, I had to Glendale Burbank. I was just right there.
Speaker 2: Just funny because my dad was a landscaper growing up. Yeah, he just the whole like he was the only white one. Yeah, everybody he worked with his Mex kid.
Speaker 1: Except my dad.
Speaker 2: I would go out on jobs with him and like fucking you know, help him out and ship and even Yeah, so my dad shout at him.
Speaker 1: Man, shut up, man shout out to dad. Man, you're a gardener. Invited, you're a gardener. Yeah, I was a gardener. But my dad was growing up. You know, my dad had Anctian restaurant. He had a Superstars with Raucan. I was right here on Lincashire on Violin. He had that ship going for like a long time and some of the best so and he was also a drug dealer. But you know, but that was also that's set aside. Neither here nor neither here there. So so it's just growing up with that kind of family, you know, four brothers. I was the only one of my family graduate high school, oh ship and go straight to a four year university. Where'd you go? I went to Mr said, which was it's a universe, it's a new it's still pretty rand new, you see. So I was just like really excited to just get out of the house, get a fucking dorm, like be the first one I actually leave, you know what I mean. So it was just it was just very cool to do that. But when I was in college, I was like, man, I don't want to. I don't know if you guys have ever been to college, man, but when you're there, everyone doesn't. They don't really know what they're doing, you know, like like they have a major.
Speaker 2: I did like three months of community college. Yeah, it's like this ain't for me. Yeah exactly, stop going. Yeah, yeah, I mean the same here. I just like this is not for me.
Speaker 1: But I kept going because of the financial aid. Right, They're giving me like eight racks every semester.
Speaker 3: So I'm like the financial aid hustle is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, bro, So I'm over here just like I just need to get passing grades on you know, you know, cheer your way out, I mean, or learn actually a little bit. So it was just like and I was also just part of this business club that there is called Business Society, and they were like the whole goal was to find your passion and make it a business and and so like you know, I was just like, man, I couldn't find what I was passionate about. And then one day I was just like vibrated, and I know it was comedy, right for sure. So then I just fucking made that happen and fucking I was just out there fucking fucking around. And Mer said, I started the comedy scene in mar St bro oh ship.
Speaker 2: There's a shot to mar said, there's a have you ever heard of the homie Dope as Yola.
Speaker 1: He's from Mercet.
Speaker 2: He's got a dope ast podcast called Dope as Usual Podcast, A big smoker. No, he's from Mercet, but he's out here in La now. Man, he said, is like I heard it's real Methy out there.
Speaker 1: Yo, dude, there's nothing to do. That's why I say I started the comedy. There's nothing, there's nothing.
Speaker 3: It's like smoke maths shoot each other like the university.
Speaker 1: The university made it a college sound finally, right, So, but before that it was just.
Speaker 2: And then like Stockton's right there, which is like very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Man Stockton modesto. There are Fresno's like forty fourta minutes away.
Speaker 2: So you were just kind of like in the middle of California getting the comedy scene thing going for like out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where it started for you. My first year was there got it. So people always say, oh, was there a club there? No? No, no. I had to do it in restaurants, you know, like restaurants or hookah lounges or I wasn't even twenty one, but I was sending out with like my goals to alcohol. It was. It was pretty cool. And then uh, a year a year and a half later, just took it to La Man and just came back home. I'm just like, hey, I'm doing the doing doing comedy here, and I want to do a show at the Haha Comedy Club Hollywood, Hollywood Haha. And that that's my family now, you know Like that, I mean the owners took me in like a like I was like I was their own son. So it was pretty cool. Man. You know, the Jack Junior there too is like a big brother, you know. So it was just pretty cool just having everyone there, having that little support system of comedy club that you can just always go to just work at home club. I'm there this Saturday, wow, you know, with two shows and and then that's and that's just pretty cool now that I can just you know, come in there anytime and just work my hour whenever I need a worker. So yeah, that club helped me launch my stuff. Then I wont Center NBC. Then I did this, then I did that.
Speaker 2: Then when did you realize though, like you had like a cult following going where you're like, oh ship like because to me, like comedians don't sell merch. Yeah, you got fucking whole product line. Like that's not a normal thing for comedian to do. No, obviously either our comedians to have merch who are very big, but mostly it's like guys, we got big podcasts and stuff. Yeah, to have like merchan as a comedian is is not like super unique, but it is unique. Like not a lot of guys have merch, you know, like yeah, and we have people with our tattoos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with tattoos, man, so it's pretty pretty amazing, Like the support has been fucking.
Speaker 2: When did you like, do you remember when you saw the first tattoo? You'd freaking out, like how'd you feel when.
Speaker 1: You So we actually set it up though. We did a meeting greet and we had to pop up and we're like, hey, let's just put up some tattoo artists up there and see whoever wants to get tatted, And then that line that tattoos was like, Okay, people are actually down right, And we did it for like two more meeting greets, so we probably have like over ninety people crazy all tated it up right now, man, ninety that shit? W what is like for you? Like because you always like but but sorry, I know I really answer your question there to to to Like when I realized it was popping. I think it was when we started getting recognizing the street. It's like when we were just like, uh like, hey, oh my god, you're that guy. Oh ship, you're the Indian Mexican, got Indian Mexican? Hey do you like got to fuck my mom? Oh shit? It's just like pretty cool man, Just like just having people just like like sometimes they don't even know like the name.
Speaker 3: Like, Hey, I saw you on TikTok, I saw you on Instagram? Yeah, guy, yeah, the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's pretty funny, man, it's pretty pretty dope. We wouldn't been anything without the fans for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like, because because when did you start cutting up your sets for like social media? Because I feel like that's a fairly like pandemic thing.
Speaker 1: I think I was the I wasn't even popping. I think we had how many followers? I know we started like twelve. Yeah, we probably had like twelve k, right, not twelve followers.
Speaker 3: Twelve followers. We do all of them, We have their numbers, we go to their houses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, eight of them were So we started a top thousands. And it was around the time that pandemic was ending, you know, and you know, everything was just starting to get back to a groove. You know, we were sitting down for two fucking years, and you know, things are starting to get back.
Speaker 3: You know, every I like fucking suck yeah people parking lot, Yeah I was.
Speaker 1: And so it was so it was getting to the point, let's get back into our group. I had just separated from my wife, you know, and you know, so I was like fuck, you know, let's let's go work out. You know. So I always had a camera guy with me, but never like consistently until I started working with Orlando, and it was just like we're just like everything we did was like camera guy, you know, just like like and it was just like a to to make a statement. You know, I don't give if I was in the comedy club doing five minutes, bro, I'm like, I need to get a guy. You know, who the fuck this guy thinks a headliner or something. I don't give. If I'm opening for you, bro, I'm bringing my camera guy. And even the headliners like, I don't really have a camera. I have a do what I do, Bro, I don't worry about it, you know. So it was just like, you know, other comedians are who this guy think he is? He's a camera guy everywhere he goes. But dude, it was just like the idea of just getting used to it, you know, just attracting that as well. And then yeah, so then we were recording every single set, bro, every single set. And then we had a few comedians passed away around that time as well, and you know, yeah, yeah nor McDonald and then like you know, also, you know, rest in peace, Jack Knight, you know, a lot a lot of you know, David Arnold, you know, and you know, for me, it was just like, man, all these communities are passing away. He's like, what if I passed away and none of my ship's out there? And I was holding my best ship. I was just like, I don't want to know when here is something, steal it, right, I can't use it for my special kind of ship. You know. I was just like, man, fucking dude and all that. I was just like, man, I don't like, let's just put our best ship out there. We went out, we did our we recorded it, we put the best clips, and those clips went crazy, bro, and it was all the jokes that I'm known for now to go to sleep, the Indian Lego piece one, you know, all those crowd work clips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the crowd work ship is.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like it's like a lot of people that's how they discover comedians is through crowd work clips.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, yeah, Like I feel like.
Speaker 2: That's how the what's the gorgeous looking Caucasian man, uh Matt Rife?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he blew up off that ship. Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, but now I think for you like have you because Rife is dope.
Speaker 1: Man. He just sold out the Hollywood Bowl. He did cool. Yeah yeah, and he has the highest streamed Netflix Netflix especial And I saw, I saw, I followed mysa.
Speaker 2: I like, I go to the comedy store. I go to the comedy store often shot saw the comedy Store.
Speaker 1: I like it over there, shout out to laugh Factory Man, Laugh Factory too. Yeah, where was that?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 1: Just at improv on?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Where's the improv at Hollywood?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say though, for you, like it feels like there's like is there like is it is? Do you feel like the comedian world is like a fraternity kind.
Speaker 1: Of like at the Comedy Store, Yeah, over.
Speaker 3: There, but not everywhere else?
Speaker 1: No, No, because it feels like that over there for sure.
Speaker 3: It feels like almost like you're like, you know, you gotta like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're either famous or you hang out there every day, right, you know kind of stuff, which is cool, you know, And I think for comedians it's good to have that kind of community. Not every comedy club has that, and I think that's what makes it special. For the Comedy Store. It's just like you know, other comedy clubs like you ca in, you do yourself, have a drink put you know, that factor has it somewhat but not really as inviting or as the comedy store for comedians that aren't performing. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, like it feels like there's like this whole you know, yeah, there's like this whole like generation of comedians that people would say were like put on through Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah and his podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so like there's like all those guys like Kreischer and yeah, you know other guys.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's definitely a circle right there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So for you is like is that even like because you've got your own thing going? Like I said, it's very unique. Like do you even like look at that kind of ship in Nah?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I respect them one, but I never like look at it like oh my god, I need to go do that. I need to go do that show, or I need to go do that podcast. My god, that's just a dream of wine, right Like.
Speaker 3: I don't need to go do podcasts, you know, man, it happens, It happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Like for me, like my agents, my managers, my team, my family, we have so many big picture visions, you know, like dreams that we want to accomplish, and you know it definite is definitely going to take more than getting on the show or getting on the podcast to get there. So that's that's not a I mean, you know, and I think that's you know, I think every not every comedian has the opportunity too to execute on big dreams just yet. But you know, I feel like when it happens for them to understand that they didn't really need that to get where they wanted to go.
Speaker 2: And not everybody's path of success looks the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah for sure. And I'm not knocking them, bro, They're very successful in producing successful dudes like Hans Kim got famous. Shout out to Hans Kim got famous off kill Tony Kill, Tony's fire. Yeah, I love Tony. Hinchcliff just killed it on the Tom Brady I've heard I've never seen anyone kill it like that.
Speaker 3: He when he called him, Oh my god, he just beat up Rodney.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah that was fire. Bro.
Speaker 2: They said that that that Tony Hinchcliff set is the specific moment we're gonna be able to look back at and say that woke was officially over. Yeah, because he said he caught him a confederate.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I hope, I hope all that canceled stuff. And no, I love that cancel stuff, right, you know, yeah, I love it. He loves everybody, you know, it keeps everyone on the check. But it's canceled, Diddy. I just don't like the cancel like as far as like as far as like like comedians for what they're saying on thing, Oh it's the worst, yeah, or or just like oh.
Speaker 2: You know, like no, I just to me, it's like comedy is supposed to be offensive, yeah, and it's supposed to be taboo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to be able.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're supposed to be able to say whatever fun you want on there and make light of the worst situation.
Speaker 1: I want to say that word. Oh man, that's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see the Kiltny episode where uh deo Vonne there was I forget which comedian was on the mic, and it was a black guy and deovonn was supposed to act like his girlfriend who was black.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 3: And he was like, can I say it.
Speaker 1: As funny as hell? That's one of my favorite like characters, like you know, just just to watch him, like you know, like podcasts or just anything like like just anytime you see a video like with Divonne, you know you want.
Speaker 3: To random it's just cool because I feel like like now, like you said.
Speaker 1: The video with him cooking, him cooking with the with the with the kids with the down syndrome. Have you seen I did not see that? That's fun. You guys got to watch that when you guys get home. Bro, just this thevon and and those kids just cooking and it's like it's the most cutest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Who's your favorite, uh, like personal like stand up comedian right now that you like watching, Like ship that dude.
Speaker 1: In floors you know can florest that's I gotta I gotta get a legend. Man. It's uh, it's Chicago's very own. It's just, uh, he's just one of those dudes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You don't you know he's he reminds me of myself. No, No, it's just like you know, it's in us. You know, it doesn't really take much. You know, we don't be writing. You know, it's not scripted. We're just like you know, he's and he's my best friend. Yeah, it's my brother. Brother is my brother. Man. That's It's like, uh, I heard.
Speaker 2: That's the only place like in the Midwest you can get respectable Mexican food that is actually Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah it hurts, like the second highest population that with Latinos, besides Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Because if you go to like I live in Florida, Pills and Chicago. I did radio in Florida, and uh that ship was bro. You would ask like, somebody, hey, where's the good Mexican restaurant? I just you know, I just moved out here, and they would with a straight face that you talk about dude, I swear to god, you know there's a Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: I was like, what I think.
Speaker 1: We're in Indiana, Like, hey, man, where can we get some good food. It was like, well, I'm not even gonna lie to you. They don't Taco hash some good food. By the way, the taco slept on them.
Speaker 3: Four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, four in the morning, Taco Bell, dock in the box, all those, bro, all those are good. Four in the morning, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything's anything is good at four in the morning. If it's open, it's good.
Speaker 1: I'm fat ass. Of fast food.
Speaker 2: So what's your h If you had to rank your top like five fast food joints, McDonald's number one.
Speaker 1: I think it's McDonald's great goat.
Speaker 2: It's the fucking go with the two cheeseburgers, actual large fry their patent did Coca Cola stuff the cheeseburgers with the fry?
Speaker 1: Anything? And McDonald's is good man anything.
Speaker 3: There's not a item on the menu FISHI I.
Speaker 1: Don't know why. I don't know why. It took away a big mac cup sauce. I always asked for big Mac sauce. Anyways, on the side of the griddle breakfast, Uh you talking about the hash browns. If you tried the new steak and egg bagel.
Speaker 2: Come on, and they got better coffee than Starbucks McDonald's and they brought back the high seed, the orange high Sea.
Speaker 1: Or dude, dude, when you get your flttle fish, extra cheese and extra chartar sauce with the full slice of cheese, and that's.
Speaker 3: What they give you when you give they just give you a full slice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, they put another one under no, but it's yeah, McDonald's. You guys might hate me for this one. But Burger Kings Double Cheeseburgers fire. I used to get the double double Wipper Jr. Hey Burger Kings left on. They got decent breakfast, yeah yeah, yeah, the taste McDonald's, Bury King, Carl's Junior, in and out, and then for the number five Tacobo Taco bell Yeah, Tacobo. So you know, so those are all old faithfuls, all of them.
Speaker 2: I love going to Carls Junior and getting the Western bacon cheeseburger with the onion rings on that bitch and the barbecue sauce Superstar. Yeah. You remember when they used to be green Burritos too. Yeah, it would be like Carls Junior slash a green Burrito. Never did the green burritos side of the venue, that one.
Speaker 1: Never, but it was cool to have you like, alright, and I got the American. That's funny.
Speaker 3: So do you for you? Man?
Speaker 2: Like you're talking about your big dreams, Like what are some of the things that like you feel like you know, you're obviously you're doing a lot, but what is like the next big goal that you're trying to get to?
Speaker 1: TV man, That's why I got this personal trainer, man trying to lose weight I'm tired of fucking waking up fat. I'm tired of waking up with a little faut inside on my fucking cheek right here. I'm tired of laying down and my girl fucking sees the cheek when I lay down. I'm tired of when I turned my neck, that fucking piece of fat that goes right there. I'm tired of that, ship. Bro, I'm tired of every time I look down and see tits. I'm tired of it.
Speaker 2: But you're not fat enough to me. You can't see your dick, No, I can see that. Yeah, No, there's guys in my life.
Speaker 1: But I'm tired of it's just because I know, I know the kind of men that are out there and the kind of men that my girl could have. Right, And I'm over here just like man, I'm over here, just like being a fucking fantass.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Your girl is because you were you got divorced.
Speaker 1: Not divorced, but you know, it just it was just like it was just like one of those things where got divorce, new girl. Everything was being stupid out there, you know, for two years, and then got.
Speaker 3: Back right, got back on the horse on the last trip.
Speaker 1: Horse got back on my wife. You know what I'm saying. Oh what you got back with your wife? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So is that who your girl is currently?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Your wife? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh you guys figured it out. Oh congrats man, thank you, I'm married you.
Speaker 1: Oh yes.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you something because if if a marriage hits a point where you feel like because you guys got separated at two years, So what does that mean though for people to like, because that's like you guys like can officially say hey, look.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're like, fuck you beach, no, fuck you beach. And it was just like separation. They didn't talk for two years, like no conversation, no talking, nothing for two years.
Speaker 3: But you guys weren't divorced.
Speaker 1: We we went for like everything where we were signing some papers. But right before it was finalized, I was like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: So are you sure you won't do the show? I kind of miss you?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, And it was just I mean it's important too to have the girl who was like with you, like before the Cloud. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was definitely there for the Cloud, you know, it was it was just it was It's just it's just one of those things where you know, you go around and you meet people around the world and they don't and you know, you find them one person you just click with. Man.
Speaker 2: My boy said something recently. He said, the grass is greener on the side of the fence where you water it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Like Damn, that's a bar that's sucking bar.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Where you water it, Bro, you gotta water your grass. Bro. There's some patches, bro, because you're not watering that patch. Yeah, it's just it's just pretty cool, bro. Like you know, when when when when you're in a business like this, you need to be focused, man, you need to be grounded unless you're like unless that's like your thing, like that's your image, like you know, like rappers, I get like that's the image, like you know, like bitches, Yeah you know that, like you know, but in this business, man, Like if you if you think about the biggest people in this business, Kevin Hart, Jim Carrey, right, Steve Carrell, you know, Robert Donnie Jr. Like I'm pretty sure, like like pretty sure Robert down Junior's earlier days was partying right now, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, But but it was never like it was never like fucking like like like all these guys are you know very well put to like, they're not even like fucking all right, right right right, yeah.
Speaker 2: If you like most like if you've been around a lot of the main like big comedian dudes, like they're pretty much like you said, they're super buttoned up.
Speaker 3: It's not like a fucking backstage and a rapture.
Speaker 1: And and and I think at first when we started tour, that's when we were like yeah, and then we're just like, what the fuck random dudes in our green room? Who the fuck is this guy? Who this guy? You know? We don't want to go to something after yeah, and then just yeah, and then they're just going to like these like random things. After that, we're just like, okay, I guess we're going. Now we're just like, bro, I just wanted to children, you know, right, And then like and then it's just like it's just one of those things too that you know, when you're any advice to comedians out there and when you're moving a certain way in a more responsible way in the industry also looks at you like, oh, we can trust this guy.
Speaker 3: Right, They look at you different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure if you get known as like an issue or like, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like you know, like we can rip this. It's either going to go we don't want to wait this guy, or let's rip. We gonna rip this guy, like we can thank this guy for his money. You don't even know what's happening with his life, right right, you know. So yeah, man, it's just it's just pretty cool, you know, just just being able to like now just focus on the game. You know, got my family, you know, getting that in order, and now just focus on the investments. I'm twenty eight now, so you know, by the time I'm thirty, I want to be able to just you know, be able to focus on maybe you know, starting a real family on my own. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say for you, like, uh, there's there's been like a kind of a dope renaissance of like the new class of like Latin comedians, like you're one of them. Like the homie rock bar bos is fucking hilarious. Yeah, fucking even like my dog Concrete, who started on.
Speaker 1: That's my brother. He's the best dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the best dude.
Speaker 1: Like I remember we were just had him up like look out, look at happy Concrete just got both of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's f's those skits where he's like working at the fast food restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, the McDonald's on It's so funny, dude, and he says, A hooked me up with that McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Uh, but it's funny because like someone like him is like showing everybody because like he went from like being an ig guy to like successfully doing stand up.
Speaker 3: Like no specific route to this ship, you know, like.
Speaker 1: No, Concrete is one of those dudes that is just natural and he used to be a rapper.
Speaker 3: Really, he was a fucking cholo rapper and he was shooting videos and shit.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Yeah, Concreor is one of those dudes that once he's on stage, he's just natural and his fans love him so they just want to see him do anything. And yeah, I think he's doing like a sketch show too, like like like like he'll do a stand up performance, but he also do like sketches and characters while he's on stage. So he's a very creative dude, has a lot of uh, has a lot of qualities. Man, So shout out to Concrete.
Speaker 2: I say for you there, do you feel like there's like a dope like renaissance of just like Latin comedy like happening right now.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, yeah, because back then you would just see like.
Speaker 2: What on the two popping well, I mean, I feel like there was like the era was like George Lopez and then Carlosman see.
Speaker 1: I think and from what I heard, I think it was just like also just like they had so big egos, like that's why you saw them all going like one.
Speaker 3: One at a time, one out of time, and it's just like they're almost like, well.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like let's have a meeting. You can't go right right right right, there's.
Speaker 3: Going to be one popping comedian at that once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think right now, just like we're not growing up that way, so this new era coming in, we're not thinking that way. Let's pull each other up. Yeah yeah, yeah. So it's like you know, can Ralph was uh, you know, Robert Bosa, right, and then Philippus think of names, right now, Philippus sparsa right in, Frankis is doing his Yeah he's funny creeper man. So every like, you know, I feel like right now we all have our opportunities and and our friends are working with it. Bro they're going to the shows. And I think everyone's always said that, even there's rappers that have gone on here are gone on in public and said that Latinos are the people that will buy your tickets, Bro, Mexican's and the one's buying your tickets, Bro, Latinos just Latinos in general, they're the ones supporting anything that we just like ship right, We're just we're just always just like, I'm down for that, Bro, what's happening in town? Taylor swit?
Speaker 3: I'm down?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? Like? They're just like like we're just down for anything. Bro.
Speaker 2: Has give me a situation in which you leaned into looking Indian where you just went along with it.
Speaker 1: For all my life?
Speaker 3: Man, would you just lean like like give me like a timer that really benefited you?
Speaker 1: Oh well, it was always just like when I was like, it's always at a gas station or seven eleven, bro, you know where you're just like they're just looking at me, and they always just gotta right. They're just like and they'll see the kata and they'll just be like, well, like what the funk? And then I have to break it time like hey.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm not I'm not Indian, I should get a discount.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I asked me like India, and I'd be like, no, man, Mexican. They're like what and it will be like the biggest like uh like like like they're right as fuck. Bro. They're just like no way, bro, you have a cat And I trying to explain to like, no, bro, I can't. I don't know the I'm just like a fan. They're like a fan. What are you talking about? Are you talking about a fan? Yeah? Like we don't know a fan. Here.
Speaker 2: I saw a cast he was in town for Netflix as a joke, and he had it. He was talking about health insurance and he's like, my entire life, Indians don't have health insurance. We have family members who give us the medicine for all our family, our doctors and fucking Dennis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fucking gangs. I wish I had that, bro, for sure. Latinos will take you to like do you wanna get shot in your ass? Yeah? Well that's after a long night, yeah, right of of party, yes, and then and what else? Man? And you would have fucking or just go to if you get injured. I don't know if you guys know what that is it's like some fucking Mexican massage therapists squeezing.
Speaker 2: Not a tuggy though, No, no, no, no tugget no, no, no no. They got those all over your hometown of oh. I feel like Vans has more massage parlors than anywhere in the world.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never, I've never even been to one of those.
Speaker 3: Bro, I've just heard that.
Speaker 1: Uh I want to.
Speaker 2: It's just like you get a good massage and then at the end they flip you over and then.
Speaker 1: They But how do you know when it's one of those? You just ask?
Speaker 3: I think they're all one of those.
Speaker 1: But how do you know, Like, give me an example, I don't know, Okay, so just give me the namble what you've heard.
Speaker 3: I've heard that they're all one of those. But okay, so you turn around and they're touching I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I'm saying, do you know? Zoo lying motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: I heard you go in and as long as you get naked right away, like so when they come back and they leave you in the room and t K they leave you in the room, and then when they come back, you gotta be naked because then they know that you know what's good what so that was my mistake and then you get the fucking good massage and then you get a tug.
Speaker 1: They don't even ask.
Speaker 3: I don't know because I wouldn't know, so, but they probably should ask, right, they had to ask, you know.
Speaker 1: They like some people that really just like the massage naked. They're not gonna maybe the massage like you know, like when they get closer, like they just.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, no, that's Have you ever thought about writing like a sitcom or anything like?
Speaker 1: Yeah on the show. Yeah, we're in the works of that, one of the works with that. We're in the works with a lot of things. Man. I think right now, I'm in the position of my career where things are just starting the pop right and and and it's crazy because you know, we have we have such a big fan base right now and we haven't even started yet, right, we haven't been put on any major platform like that until now that it's going to happen with Netflix and stuff.
Speaker 3: You got you said you were your Netflix is a joke. Set's dropping yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's dropping on their channel on twenty six.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I realized.
Speaker 2: I realized a couple of weeks ago, I was like, Yo, this is like south By Southwest for comedians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like Coach Hella for comedy.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like the whole city was just taking over like ten days, Like everywhere there was comedy goals.
Speaker 1: Its way too much like the Forum.
Speaker 3: Every night the Forum had a fucking headliner.
Speaker 1: It was fucking crazy. Yeah, it's it's a beautiful thing, Bro, to see that comedy is alive. You know, comedies will still alive. It's good to see that. I'm going to have work in the future. You'll be fine. But but it's it's gonna Like I said, everything's coming. I feel like right now, we're just getting ready. So I got the personal trainer, you know, times about the wife man, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Getting wife's back, personal trainer, getting right.
Speaker 1: You know, getting right, you know, making some investments here and there.
Speaker 2: You know, we're investing in just like oh you know, besides besides Jodo's to sell Oh no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, well I really just an investment. What is the wholesale investing in this?
Speaker 1: I want to invest in. I want to have my own landscaping business.
Speaker 2: You don't landscape that'd be great, but what is the wholesale cost per per dildo jay?
Speaker 1: Very wholesale calls for We can't talk about that. We can't talk. We can't.
Speaker 3: We can't. Okay, okay, they're very expensive. We can't.
Speaker 2: For whatever you're selling them for, just know that the margin isn't there. Yeah, they didn't market up that bad. Their gold, it's real gold. The batteries somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah there. You got to take a little what and you got socks and these are stitched.
Speaker 2: Yeah thereul, But you really want to have a landscaping business.
Speaker 1: Everybody's always got everyone's got yards, bro, No, I want to have like the real landscaping.
Speaker 2: But like like like you could build out a backyard for somebody, like a green backyard.
Speaker 1: Like like you know, like construction where how they like have new plans and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like you could build out like if someone has a sheet of dirt and yeah, yeah, you could go put their paradise back there.
Speaker 1: And of course you're gonna have that option. Now we're going to maintain maintenance.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: But now, but like that's where it's at. Yeah, yeah, that's premium product right there, that's available online. Oh, there's different settings, different settings only ablet the shows?
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, can you dig do that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: My dick can't do that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is something and give it to my wife say here you go, Oh yeah, this is all right. How do we turn it on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's intense, bro, I think there you go.
Speaker 1: Let's just take the battery. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I don't need to do is put this in the in the bag that you get and then what was this sir?
Speaker 1: Why is it on?
Speaker 3: What were you doing in here?
Speaker 1: Nothing? You fucking creep? Why is there loose? Why are your hands shiny? Letting this merchan of? Another man? Another man? Who is this guy?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My goodness.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had like a joke or something like where you feel like it offended somebody or they try to like really like like have you ever like like like felt like scared to be canceled for anything you've said on stage?
Speaker 1: I probably I probably should be. I feel like I don't know. You know, when you're when you're on that tequila man, you know you can say anything, but and you feel like you can say anything.
Speaker 3: And if you ever had someone stand up and leave your show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah I have I have. We've we've had people stand up to believe the show because they're like, oh my god, you're a you're you're trying to turn the r white people against Latinos. And I was like, really, oh, I'm not. And I was doing like the exact opposite. She was just like some drunk lady. But yeah, I feel like, for the most part, I get away with uh, murder. I don't know, I'm not murder, but I get away with a lot of things, mainly because I don't I don't say it from like a mean places. I honestly say everything. And you're a fucking comedian. Yeah, And I feel like every comedian should have that characteristic of being charismatic enough to say what you want, you know, and just like yeah, like you know, yeah, like if I say it's okay, but if someone else will to say it, like, oh, that's probably okay, right for sure?
Speaker 2: Man? Is there like like I know a lot of people are like you getting a Netflix special that seems to be like kind of like the new like hal special, Like is that like something that I mean obviously definitely.
Speaker 1: In the works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's in the works.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I mean we're like like the whole team at w ME and three Arts have been like amazing, bro. Just like when we when we signed with them, things just started going, you know, and the meetings that we're having and and everything that is, it's all coming together. Bro.
Speaker 2: How hard is it for you to like go from like doing like five minutes to ten minutes and then like is the jump like bigger from doing ten minutes to thirty minutes or doing thirty minutes to an hour.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because you always think you have like twenty minutes, and then you compare it to like a real twenty minutes that other comedians do, right, and you're like, fuck, my shit's I probably really don't have ten minutes, right, you know because like once you really cut out the ship, that's not even that funny. That vote for you it's funny, right, But then you look at yourself five years later, like with the Fuss, it was whack, you know, right, So.
Speaker 2: Because now you're when you do you like a headlining show, you do an hour? Yeah yeah, yeah, but it's it's more of just like an hour just seems like so long.
Speaker 1: I've done it so much now that it's just like at this point now we're just perfecting the details of the hour, right, or just of the stand up in general, of anything we say, you know, we say it, okay, it's funny, and now let's just let's get the details and cut the fat out now. I'm but yeah, like first getting the five minutes, man, that's probably the hardest thing to do your first five yeah, like your first ten minutes, like you your first real fit two minutes, like you know, it's like and and you got to go through it and try it in every single audience. You gotta do every single room and sometimes those rooms are gonna suck ass you're at bars, no one's paying attention to you.
Speaker 2: Just like you just got to do all those you got the bomb because you I'm sure you bombed before, right, It's.
Speaker 1: Kind of like building like your your your armor so you can be ready like if case you do pop off and be comfortous. You got to handle so much. So it's like like you just got to go through everything and just see if you're really built for it first for sure. And then I think those are the comedy guys just testing, you know, let's see if he really wants to be funny. How often do you work out like new material. Like uh well, like like working that last hour, I had to just run that hour multiple times make sure it was good. So but now I'm running like for example, I'm finally getting to I can finally go out and just build a brand new hour. So the way I build a brand new hour just going out there and just spitting right, I don't I'll funk around with the crowd, and then maybe while I'm fucking around the crowd, come up with a bit right there, you know, keep big the crowd, you know, keep it and then and then, And that's why I would like it'll be like RENEV new material night, you know, just be like I don't know what I'm gonna say. That's what that means. I don't know what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can see what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, new material.
Speaker 3: That just means we're freestyling tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm gonna say. Yeah, searching, searching might not get ship.
Speaker 3: We're freestyling tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't think like when you say your name, don't think like guys, I wrote this new joke, Like no, just like just means like what's up. That's so I can't say those ship now, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, man, I fucking I feel like being a stand up is like the most like you know, because I feel like when you perform, like as a rapper, like even if you open up and no one knows who the fuck you are, like like you you might have like the fucking track playing behind you or some shit. I feel like when you're on stage, but even if you're in front of ten people, like they're all like like they.
Speaker 3: Want to laugh. Yeah, they're here, like they actually want to laugh. So if they don't laugh at you, like you're fucking not funny.
Speaker 1: Like we wanted to last, Like we're here to laugh. So it's like up to you know, like give us something. Yeah, and rappers like you guys can have like one good hit.
Speaker 3: Like I'm fucking drunk, I'm at the bar.
Speaker 2: If there's some opener on, I'm like whatever, like you know what I'm saying, Like it's just different. Like but if you're like a new comedian, I'm like, shit, everybody's just a room full of motherfuckers waiting for you to make them laugh.
Speaker 1: Just anytime musician, Right, you have like one good hit and you can live off years for.
Speaker 3: That especially in different countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like man, motherfucking anybody who ever had a G unit deal acon No, I'm talking about like the most random G unit artists, young book, young buck, hot rod, you name it. If they had gunit next to them. They were getting booked in like Turkey for like fucking ten years. I swear to God like.
Speaker 3: Unit like Chingy.
Speaker 1: I like that, Yes, where's Chinky at now? I don't know? I poor guy man for bad for what happened.
Speaker 2: He said that like his whole career was the derailed because he was uh lied on a trans woman said that they had sex, but she later admitted that she lied, but like people stopped sucking with him, damn. So he was like yo from like he kind of could pinpoint like from when his career because this motherfucker Chingy was huge. He was on the cover double like sale like he was a big deal, and that ship happened and he just like knowing fuck with him. I don't know, but CHINGI had some hits. Man shout out the chin right right there. He had the song with pulling Me back in Holiday and was it was snow.
Speaker 1: He had the uh this, he had the low key, he had the low key t I beef. Yeah he did nobody notice that.
Speaker 3: Houston, That that singer who dug his eye out. I like that, remember that? I like that? Oh yeah, wait to party yet, fucking Chan.
Speaker 1: We'll help you come back. I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Would you take a private booking at Diddy's house right now? Like since he was your childhood idol? Like just like, hey, dude, I'm sad right now. The world's turning against me. Just come tell me me and King comb some oaks, I think right, one hundred grand ten minutes he buys, and yeah, and and and he'll have the the we invented the remix outfit on the leather pants.
Speaker 1: To hats Cartovity. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Yeah, fucking all those guys will be there. Mark Curry will be there. G Debt might pop out. What's fresh out of prison?
Speaker 1: No, you know I gonna do it. My wife hates him so much right now, I can't do it, yo, But I would like to have a conversation and be like, hey, man, what's going on?
Speaker 3: So what happened?
Speaker 1: Bro okay? Is everything okay? They're okay? Man. You used to be the inventor of the remix you know, I would just like to see if he's okay, get him some help.
Speaker 3: Can we get some more remixes?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think with the Diddy think it's.
Speaker 1: Like because that that Heisha Cole song the Last Night, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Great song, that was a gad banger. So last train in Paris too heard the.
Speaker 1: Ending of it, he the any of it. Probably definitely when when Diddy's like fucking over here, like that's the motherfucker phone, bitch, you know, phone, come over right now and beat that motherfucker up he said it.
Speaker 2: I remember that the signs were there the whole time, Yes, Jesus, I mean I think the signs are there the whole time.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean now, I wish Biggie was here to give us his perspective because if he's doing that, he's.
Speaker 3: Definitely I don't think he was doing that in the nineties.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: I feel like once you become like super rich, super powerful, things get weirder.
Speaker 1: I think I think when I think in the nineties he was.
Speaker 3: Getting warmed up to being that dude, you know, he.
Speaker 1: Would have got checked for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would have been mentioned.
Speaker 2: It would have been mentioned on Hit Him Up like Tupac definitely would have if he had some You know, if Diddy was out here didland in the nineties.
Speaker 3: We would have heard about it on Hit him.
Speaker 1: Up, Got him on that. You know, it is what it is, man, I feel like, uh, give me anything, maybe CT or something.
Speaker 3: Do we think he has CT?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm trying to come up with it to get an Yeah, like, how did this character come up? Like, I don't I don't see us getting super vision and powerful and usually gonna start doing that. Well, how look at Bulet He.
Speaker 3: Just beat the shit out of his white shrugger down Magnolia.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody out here getting money and thinking like that? Like what happened to him? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Something happened, something, something happened. Listen, man, there's been some famous people who you look. I am very capable of separating the art from the artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I still enjoy Michael Jackson's music despite allocations. I can enjoy who else did? We're just talking about that.
Speaker 1: I love R Kelly, I mean he's.
Speaker 2: I used to enjoy Aaron Highlights, Yeah, Aaron Hernandez. I mean if you're if you're a fucking Patriots fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not.
Speaker 3: You know some of the best highlights that we had not giving those rings.
Speaker 1: Bad bro bro Hey, that was funny. That was funny when the most No, it was a super Bowl and scored a touchdown and his touchdown celebration was digging up, digging up something.
Speaker 2: But he was just like and then he was like they said he was gay too, right, yes, yes, yes, wow, poor guy.
Speaker 1: And he said he had a lover in jail too. I watched the Netflix ship. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for his kids, like they're gonna grow up and be like, damn.
Speaker 1: My dad was like, well, that's that's the rumor that he killed himself, because if he killed himself, that was the only way that the Patriots will give his family and his family the remaining one of the contract was like like, like, you want out of his death, So it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Kind of a noble thing for a murderer to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, about the most you know, if there was any redemption to be like, if they themselves so Cassie could get a settlement or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They also said, uh, like if you're if you're most likely to kill someone you're most likely to kill yourself as well.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, Yeah, because you're not well if I feel like, if you get into life.
Speaker 1: It's not as hard kill himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're a murderer, you know, you're probably it's probably a lot easier to do everything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything else, it's fucked up, not as hard.
Speaker 1: I just killed I killed a few guys. I just killed you guys in my trunk. Imagine murdered. Like, Oh, I'm scared of heights man, Yeah, fuck I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't get on the fucking incredible haulk it's six flags.
Speaker 1: Just fucking kills somebody. You're fucking scared of a roller coaster? Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Once you kill somebody, it's it's up from there. Hold down anyway, Well, listen, man, you're when when does your Netflix is a joke?
Speaker 1: Set drop the twenty six of this of May? So what the fuck is today? Today's like the twenty fourth.
Speaker 3: It comes out Sunday, So by the time people watch this, it'll.
Speaker 1: Be he'll be out already. Man. So go on YouTube right now, Go on Netflix as a joke and type in renee Vako just tapping Renee vadka Netflix as a joke.
Speaker 2: Where can people purchase Obviously at the show you can buy dil those but everywhere else so you can, yeah, renee vaka dot net Yeah, everything everything there was dot com taken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's taking over. Right who's got the dot com? I think I think we're gonna get that right now? Is there another guy or another reneeo? Well, there's actually people that actually own something else that was Renee vodka. But yeah, we know we're gonna get the dot com soon. But for now, done that and get some T shirts. Get some T shirts. Man, go follow my homeo homeboy. Butleg keV Man, we're gonna we're gonna get Butleg kept to a show. When's your next l A show? This weekend? Yeah, this weekend. But I do my show once a month at the Laugh Factory. It's called leg Day. That's what this is. You know what I'm saying, this logo is it's leg Day, man, It's what the logo is on the merch. You know when you put your one leg up on your beach. You know what I'm saying. That's just to give her an extra happy, give an extra half finch, you know, or just to give it one leg up in life, you know what I mean? A lot of you guys.
Speaker 3: Have you ever put your leg up like that and got in your ass eating.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's a different fucking level of leg right there. I never fucking heard nothing like that. Dude, you be doing that bootleg can.
Speaker 3: It may or may not have happened to be up there with that.
Speaker 1: He's a real bootleg man. Heah, yeah, he has girls the room like, Yeah, you guys want to meet the real bootleg keV? No, because what.
Speaker 3: Happens and then you got your leg up and then you're getting head and.
Speaker 1: Ye see the real boutlet care.
Speaker 4: Get that bootleg Kev's what you wanted up, bitch, you wanted that boutlet keV. Anyway, le day it's leg Laugh Factory, Laugh Factory once a month, usually the last Wednesday of every month.
Speaker 2: There it is last Wednesday of the month, usually last Wednesday of the month. All right, I gotta come on a Wednesday. Yeah, I'm in there.
Speaker 3: My guy appreciate you pulling up, brother of course.
Speaker 1: Man, And I heard your own pizza place. Yeah, we're gonna go get some pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here'sssing the pizza guy pizza a pizza psycho at the bar.
Speaker 3: Some elbow that you fucking did was a bad you fucking was he busting?
Speaker 1: Was he out there diddling? He was diddling diddling?
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, well, Grene, appreciate your brother, Thank you for coming out.
Speaker 1: God bless you, thank you. Fire good ship