Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on this stock mover's report. The company's making moves at the close of US trading with Carol Masser, Tim Stenebeck, Romain Bostik, and Scarlet Food.
Speaker 3: Let's get to some of the gainers. There were really some outperformers in the Monday trade. Paramount group ticker is PGR. This one up as much as twenty percent during the trading session, finishing with a game of about thirteen percent. It's a read. It's a major office landlord New York City, DC, also San Francisco, about a one point one billion dollar market cap surging. As we said, the company's board initiated review and evaluation of strategic alternatives. Some speculation might that mean an outright sale of the company. And this is all coming after it named a new CFO and treasure effective immediately. Keep in mind Wall Street Journal also making some points about this company's a lot of red flags that have been out there in the last few months, and so this company, you know, looking kind of to see what's next here in its next chapter, Take two Interactive outperformer up about three and a half percent in today's session. It was a top gainer in both the SMP and the Nasdaq one hundred did report earnings last week, and we are seeing the als community come in and weigh in on those earnings. So analyst raising price targets for the company. Since it reported earning, sixteen changing price targets. The average change was up eleven percent. Fifteen analyst raised price targets by average of twelve percent. So some optimism on the street, and Novovaks talk about optimism up as much as thirty percent during the session, finishing with a game of about fifteen percent. US regulators fully approved the company's COVID vaccine, so easing some investors concerns after the clearance was delayed. Yeah, exactly, exactly good stuff. So anyway, not mRNA.
Speaker 4: So I think that if you need a different sour of seeing, that would be something for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say Maderna also an app performer because maybe there's some you know, different thinking. I think everybody thought the government was going to be so anti vaccines, and yet this happens for Nova Vaccine. So investors also applying into Maderna up about six percent today.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got the gainers Carol, I got the decliners.
Speaker 3: I do want to interest you had some trouble here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just had to do a last minute switch. But you know what, the team was great. They were able to switch it out for me. So I appreciate that. I want to start with shares a JP Morgan like no one would ever have known if Carol, I know.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Isn't you know with friends like Carol, do I come.
Speaker 3: Across like a little sister.
Speaker 1: I should killing me? You're killing me one percent of the downside for JP Morgan. The company did reaffirm its net interest income forecast for the full year. They said an investor day earlier today. Shares fell earlier in the session, though they hit a session low after an executive at the company set investment banking fees will fall. We also saw peer organizations fall as well. The company CEO Jamie Diamond, in a speech, did warn against complacens in the face of a slew of risks. He cited everything from inflation and credit spreads to geopolitics. Ultimately, shares fell one percent today. I want to talk about solar stocks, in particular, Sun Run ticker run down seven point eight percent. Shares of solar company's slumped this after Republican lawmakers said that they had secured a commitment from leadership to end key clean energy tax credits earlier than Planet's, part of a sweeping deal aim that allowing President Trump's giant taxus spending package to advance. Sunrun fell by about seven point eight percent and finally shares a shakeshack one point six percent to the downside. They fell after TD Cowen cut the recommendation on the company to hold from buy. They cited an already high valuation amid a challenging consumer spending backdrop.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the interesting part when it comes to the bond market, guys. I mean, coming into the session, it looked liked we're going to see some pretty intense action. The long end was selling off by six basis points already. Then we were reverse courts, and we actually ended with the whole curve lower by about two to three basis points. I do want to point out, though, that they'd yield still hit that five percent level. We hadn't seen that since twenty twenty three. And you look at a technical basis and we're looking at a golden cross. Guys. Wooo Okay, So the short term moving average looks to break above the medium term moving average. So fifty day crosses above one hundred day, that's a golden cross. That tends to be a bullish signal, which means higher yields. And you wonder, at some point, is are we at that tipping point where yields wind up directly a herding stocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a really good point, right. You kind of wonder where it all goes next.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.