Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you Jason Martel, one of the leading researchers and lectures and ancient civilization technologies. Jason continues to break record ground with his latest work on AI as his research helps to uncover knowledge and progress for humankind. And here he is back on Coast to Coast Jason, how are you.
Speaker 3: Hi, George, Thanks for having me back on your show.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to this and I'm looking forward to seeing you at Contact in the Desert.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, once again, that time has come. It's just around the corner.
Speaker 2: We've got all kinds of events.
Speaker 1: Tommy.
Speaker 2: You'll tell folks next week a little bit. What's in store?
Speaker 3: Have you been I've been doing well, George, just as you mentioned there, just playing with some of that new.
Speaker 4: Technology with artificial intelligence and having some fun.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll get into that. Tell us about what you've been doing with ancient astronauts.
Speaker 3: You know, the research is been something that's ongoing for probably two or three decades now, looking into the ancient cultures, trying to understand the big question of where.
Speaker 4: We come from.
Speaker 3: So really, what I've been up to, George, is is just applying some of of our latest technology, which we'll discuss tonight on the body of evidence that we have. Right there's just such a large amount of evidence that we've uncovered in the past, but up till now it's been very difficult and arduous to look through those archives and look through those artifacts. The game is changing. We have ways to do things much faster and find the needle in the haystack quicker.
Speaker 2: And when we say ancient astronauts, Jason, who are we talking about?
Speaker 3: That's a broad topic that covers the the idea that you know, as we look across cultures over thirty of the top ancient cultures around the world, they all seem to reference a time when they interacted or lived amongst what they considered to be living gods. So when we look at the term ancient astronaut theory, what we're doing is identifying artifacts and information coming out of ancient cultures where they speak of interactions with their living gods. Now give you an example in our modern Bible, in the King James New American version. Considering we have the Old Testament and previous versions. You know, we have stories that talk about man interacting with their living gods, and so it's very possible that through the ancient astronaut theory, we look at these as physical events, not mythology, things that actually took place in the past.
Speaker 4: And so that's what we use.
Speaker 3: The ancient astronaut theory of the umbrella of research is to analyze the past, say, were some of these interactions actual physical events that place?
Speaker 2: Where do you think they came from?
Speaker 3: Jason, Well, you know, when we look at the evidence, George, one of the one of the things that seems to pop up and really just brings about more questions is where did some of these gods come from? Where are they originating? And one of the things that I've picked up on is there seems to be a theme with some type of like a watery planet of these homeworlds of the gods. We look to several different races, you know, tribes and cultures around the globe that reference their gods and get visuals and do rituals, and surprisingly, a lot of these cultures reference the type of being that seems to show up in a large suit that looks very similar to the late eighteen hundred and early nineteen hundred divers, you know that we would send to the deep parts of our ocean.
Speaker 2: With those big helmets.
Speaker 3: Exactly, those big oversized suits that allow you to do pressurized dives. What we see is a lot of these depictions of these gods from various cultures in South America, Peru, all the way to the other side in like Africa, the Dogon tribe. There's there seems to be a connection with this term of like doagu and dogon the Dogon tribe. We're actually referencing something called the dog star Serius A and B, and the whole idea of when we talk about dragons, this whole denotation of that dragon dog star, Daegu dogon. All of these references, somehow, George are referencing some type of a watery god, some god that either shows up in the water or is comfortable in the water, or has a sign like the Sumerian god of Anche that is symbolized up bringing.
Speaker 4: The water bearer.
Speaker 3: So don't know the answer, but definitely a water bearing planet, something very similar to Earth. We see commonalities of signs of evidence from where these gods originate from.
Speaker 2: Now I was going to say Earth is definitely a water planet, isn't it?
Speaker 4: I would hope.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, it seems to be that, you know, most of our planet is covered by water, and so there's probably some connection there that these beings come to our planet and also have some type of a connection with a planet similar to the terrain that we currently occupy.
Speaker 2: Is there any evideniation, Jason that shows where the ancient astronauts came here and how they came here?
Speaker 3: There's evidence that we're still trying to put together right. So I'll give you an example. When we look at a lot of these sites around the world. There are places that have very very large platforms that have been built. We don't understand why, and they're around the globe.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: One of these is about Beck in Lebanon.
Speaker 3: There are trilipeton stones, huge huge blocks that have been stacked to make these large platforms, and then ensuing cultures have built their civilization on top of these platforms. But the original purpose of some of these platforms, like balve Beck and Lebanon, there's actually references of like King Gilgamesh, ancient Sumerian tales and other cultures that reference seeing large smoke and fire as they hear the.
Speaker 4: Gods descending or us sending from.
Speaker 3: These locations like balt Back in Lebanon, there's actual quotes of King Gilgamesh seeing the gods at these locations as they're ascending and hearing all.
Speaker 4: That loud sounds of fire and.
Speaker 3: Smoke, sounds like a rocket ship landing. And when we look at other sites, George, like Tao Tecom and other sites like that in Mexico, there's.
Speaker 4: These huge platforms and.
Speaker 3: Steps leading up to the platform, we have to wonder what they were used for. Could they have just been some ritual ceremony or could they have been actual landing paths for some type of spacecraft that.
Speaker 4: Visited ancient cultures in the past.
Speaker 2: Jason, you've seen the carvings on the sarcophagus lid of Lord pac Cow, haven't you right.
Speaker 3: That's one of the most infamous carvings that again brings to question some of the information that we get visually from these artifacts. Anyone who spends time analyzing the lid of Pacall can clearly see that he's positioned in such a way that looks just like our modern day astronauts manipulating a rocket ship. He has his hands on what appeared to be some type of levers. His nose looks like it's connected to a breathing apparatus. And what's really the shocker, George, is you can see that there seems to be some type of flames or combustion coming out of the bottom of his capsule. So, you know, when we look at the sarcophagus lid one, it's buried underneath the pyramid. They literally built a pyramid on top of his tomb, so there's no way that this large sarcophagus lid could have been placed there easily.
Speaker 4: It's a very intricate design.
Speaker 3: But clearly the visual of that shows that King Pacol was some type of an astronaut or was some type of a space bearing person. If you look at the physical evidence of that depiction, he's clearly manipulating what appears to be some type.
Speaker 4: Of a rocket ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it looks like he clearly came down the Earth from someplace.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: They're depicting things that you know, we can look at the history of the objects and understand at they're thousands of years old, but.
Speaker 4: When you compare them to modern technology and.
Speaker 3: You see these similarities, it definitely raises.
Speaker 2: Questions, what's your latest on your work with NASA and Mars.
Speaker 3: It's an ongoing it's an ongoing topic Georgia, and this is one of those areas where the AI helps, right. So for years myself included I look through NASA archives, mail In Space Science Systems, Jet Propulsion Laboratories, JPL, Goddards Space Center, many of these conglomerate organizations of NASA that have archives publicly available that we would sift through to look par artifacts. Right, So, Mars Global surveyor still active, still taking pictures. A lot of the cameras that we have orbiting Mars today come from a company called mail In Space Science Systems that are located in San Diego. I have a long history with doctor Mike Malan. As a college student over twe years ago, I would contact doctor Mike Malan asking about the face and the pyramids on Mars. You know, is there is there anything that's artificial there? And it was always the same response, No, these are all natural sand whether erodeed objects. So now instead of using manual looking at images, we used AI. George right before I would have to maybe spend the day looking at one hundred images, two hundred images, and now I can take AI and have it look at two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Thousand images in one day.
Speaker 2: So andce for you, doesn't it it?
Speaker 4: Can it? Can?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: You know Vincent di Pietro Greg Mullinar, two famous researchers that went through the NASA archives and literally discovered the dn M pyramid. To Petro Molinar, the dn M pyramid found on Mars was located by these two gentlemen. They're like, my gosh, this is clearly a pyramidal complex, you know, and then circulated. But it went through hours of looking for artifacts with AI, right, I can just say look for an object that looks like this a pyramid, a four side of the five sided, and the AI can look at thousands of images and just pull the ones that have these details for me. So from that side, George right, things have gotten a lot more exciting in that, you know, to find the needle in the haystack doesn't require hours of my manual time. I had the AI helping.
Speaker 1: Us do that.
Speaker 2: What's the target date to send the man an astronaut to the Mars.
Speaker 3: Boy, it's right around the corner, George, you know, following SpaceX we're targeted for twenty twenty six to start doing.
Speaker 2: That's only two years away, just.
Speaker 4: Two years away.
Speaker 3: There's going to be plans to go to Mars as well as the Moon, and I know some of the missions to Mars are well underway as far as planning. So whether they keep that timeline of twenty twenty six, you know, there's contracts in place with NASA that have to be fulfilled obligated, but everything seems to be on track, and SpaceX has been making all kinds of innovations with space suits as you've seen. Maybe they're reusable rockets. So they're definitely the best candidates to be pioneering this race into space and.
Speaker 4: Get us to Mars.
Speaker 3: Which yeah, it seems like our whole life we've been talking about this, George, and now we're actually going to go there. So this is really going to change the game to have foot to foot to dirt on the planet Mars. If we set foot on Mars and actually you know, investigate Sidoni on a lot of these sites firsthand, that's going to change.
Speaker 4: That's going to change the game.
Speaker 2: I used to tell Richard she we had a theme. You won't know unless you go, I love it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's that's we should put that on a bumper sticure for the one of the spaceships.
Speaker 2: A lot of sense, doesn't it, Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Really does, you know.
Speaker 3: We you know, sending even probes and drones and such to do excavations and archaeological research is great. But the first time someone is there with their hands and dust off a human skull and picks that up on the surface of Mars, that that just changes how we feel about.
Speaker 4: Where we come from.
Speaker 2: Do you think that could happened?
Speaker 4: I think it's.
Speaker 3: Definitely going to happen, George. I mean when we when we look at the connection between Mars and Earth, Sidonia and Egypt, you know, pyramids and a stinkslike structure in Egypt and literally pyramids and a stinkslike face on Mars. There has to be a connection. There has to be some type of lost connection with Mars that we're still trying to understand.
Speaker 4: And most likely, you know, we had a presence.
Speaker 3: On Mars simultaneously with being on Earth, but this was probably thousands, if not you know, a million plus years ago.
Speaker 2: When do we go back to the moon, Jason, that's soon too isn't.
Speaker 3: That it's on the radar, you know. And the question there, George too, is is why haven't we gone back to the room. Partly, you know, I joke about this to say, you know, like Intel, the computer company, when they invented the penteum chip, it's not like we've done it. We've made the penteum and I think the first one was like fifty megaherts. Now they're like four thousand megaherts. But the point is, when they.
Speaker 4: Invited the penteum, it's not like they stopped.
Speaker 3: Right, So when we went to the Moon, it's not like we stopped.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just not possible. So when will we go back?
Speaker 3: Publicly, I think is the answer is the question. We can see that a lot of other companies' countries are making inroads, especially China, publicly saying that they're looking to set up a base on the dark side of the Moon. Well for us, right, that raises a lot of questions because the dark side of the Moon contains a presence that has made it very clear that it doesn't want us there. So yeah, the Moon, just as well as Mars, I think, invites interesting answers into our fields of research to question are we alone, because clearly there's.
Speaker 4: Been a presence on the moon.
Speaker 3: You know, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin even then, you know they made comments on the off channel about what they're seeing there, and they were clearly not alone.
Speaker 2: There's a twenty four thousand year cycle known as procession. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Procession is a technical term today that we used to basically monitor the movements of the heavens. Everyone's heard of the twelve Houses of the Zodiac, where we've essentially divided the heavens into twelve parts of these, each one being a constellation. Well, it turns out that the ancients somehow measured time using this system called procession, and they were aware of a twenty four thousand year cycle.
Speaker 4: So for us, that comes.
Speaker 3: Down to understanding that every two thousand years we essentially point to a new north Star. So there's a degradation in our orbits that says there's something causing procession. Now, the modern term says it's caused by anomalies with our moon, and that basically every seventy two years we degrade by one degree.
Speaker 4: It's a very complicated.
Speaker 3: Set of maths. There's been a lot of new research to question this procession and say that there's probably a much more elegant and complicated reason for why we have procession, and that simple answer, George is possibly because we have two sons, not just one, and that changes the equation of our solar system dynamics. As we can talk about a little bit, but sometimes it's hard for just our brain to realize that we might be a solar system that has not just one son but two.
Speaker 2: It's a binary star system, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's a binary star system. I mean most of the star systems that we filmed externally with Hubble and various other telescopes, we see that most systems are binary, or more than that have an intricate dance of various stars, you know, going.
Speaker 4: Around each other. Serious A and B would be a good example.
Speaker 3: So it's very possible that we have a second Sun, but it's either now a brown dwarf, or it's another star system that we haven't identified, maybe jurish Am B. But there's strong evidence to suggest that binary solar systems are of the commonality, are the norm, and so if we were a binary star system, this this changes the aspect of how we look at the Solar System from a civil way. If you picture in your brain right now, solar system. You see a picture of the Sun sitting there, stagnant, not moving, and all the little planets are circling the Earth in their intricacy, in their orbits. Means that our Sun is moving through space around another object, another star system.
Speaker 4: If you can think about that, two suns.
Speaker 3: In this dance, that means our planet and all the other little planets going around the Sun.
Speaker 4: We are moving through space as well.
Speaker 3: And so if you think about a moving solar system, two suns in orbit, that means all the planets around those stars around our Sun are also moving through space. So it's a hard mental shift. This is something I show in my lecture at Contact in the Desert is visualizing the movement of two solar systems. And if you can understand that, if we're moving through space, that's what's changing our dynamic every you know, twenty four thousand years of this shift of why we see a different view of our Solar System from Earth is because we're literally moving through space. So that's another topic on procession, but it's a topic we can talk about a little bit more tonight because you know, many, many ancient folters track this twenty four thousand year cycle. How did they do that? How are they even aware of a twenty four thousand year cycle? It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more