Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, os, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and nine Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expired one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuing CEE DKNNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five rout Runner, Extraordinary Bingals, Ring of Fame, Honoree Pro Bowler, All Pro Liberty Cities own. Hey, that's Chad O Cho Sinko, Risotto Johnson coming to you live. That's right. Please make sure you hit that like button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. And thank you guys again for selling out Shave by Laportier. We're only taking pre orders and I greatly greatly appreciate your patience, so thank you again for that. Please make sure you go follow my social media page. We have a page up now. It's called Shay Shaped Media at shay Shape Media. And also do mislid by following my clothing company. That's eighty four Clothing and it's spelled out eight that's eighty four spelled out again. Thank you, thank you for your support. Before we get into tonight's game. The Knicks are moving on and so are the Indiana Pacers. But I gotta do this solid again for my homeboy. Cat Williams. Legendary philosopher, True sayer and comedian Cat Williams returns the Netflix for a live comedy event, Cat Williams Wote Folks, streaming live from Los Angeles as part of the Netflix Is a Joke Fest May fourth, twenty twenty four at ten pm Eastern, that's seven pm Pacific. It's live and it's Cat, so you know anything can happen. It's going down. Cat Williams will debut his new comedy special, Woe Folk, which will stream live on Netflix from YouTube Theater in Inglewood, California, as part of the Netflix Is a Joke Fest on May fourth, twenty twenty four, at seven pm Pacific time, that's ten pm Eastern. This will be Cat williams third comedy special with Netflix. His previous specials include World War Three and Great America. This show is part of the Netflix As a Joke Comedy Fest, taking place in Los Angeles May second through the twelfth with comedy marathons, all with over three hundred shows across thirty five different venues. Tune in kat Williams wote for Live on May fourth at seven pm Pacific, live only on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Oh show, the.
Speaker 2: Knicks hang on and beat the Sixers. What was the score? One eighteen one fifteen? They got another outstanding performance from one Jalen Brunson twelve. He was thirteen to twenty seven from the floor, twelve to sixteen from the free throw line. He had twelve assists, forty one points and a big three to seal it. Josh Hart does what Josh Hart does, sixteen points, fourteen rebounds, A jack of all trades. He does a little bit of everything. He can defend, he can rebound, he could score when necessary. He also had seven assists and they move on. It's very disappointing for the Sixers because they lose again on their home court. And Tobias Harris with god awful. He got twenty nine minutes of cardio. He should be in great shape for the offseason.
Speaker 3: And one thing you can't blame the Knicks fans this time.
Speaker 2: Tobias Harris twenty nine minutes ojo, zero points, Kyle Lowry played thirteen minutes. He had zero points. So your two starters gave you nothing. Got Cardio in also was disappointing. Nick Nurse, You see, buddy, he'll get you back in the game, because at one point you start the game down, he're boyt sixteen. He gets you back in the game two twenty two. Why would you Why would you not play him in the third quarter? You don't bring him in into the fourth quarter. I'm confused by that by that move. Give the next credit the Knicks. The Knicks were down by ten and the third they battle back and they come all the way back to tied up going to the fourth quarter, and they made play. Jaylen Bruntsell was sensational some of the shots that he was making down the stretch when they absolutely had to have it to keep that separation between them and the Sixers. He made every play. But that's disappointing. First of all, Tobias Harris and people's like and I remember I've been critical of him, you know, as much as I was of Ben Simmons. I said, brother, what is happening is because Tobias Harris plays with Joel Embiid. He played with Ben Simmons, he played with Joel Embiid, he played with James Harden. He's escaped criticism the guys on the Max contract. I'm gonna give a damn if he's the verse. Yes, Maason Maxer, he's on a Max contract. I don't give a damn if he's the third best player. He's got to play up to that contract. And he never has. And it's disappointing because they're gonna they're gonna blame Joel and.
Speaker 5: Beiid and Joeln Bleed.
Speaker 2: Joel Embiid gave you everything that he could twelve or twenty five. Thirteen to thirteen, he had thirty nine points. Tyre's Max has seventeen, Ubre Junior has seventeen. Buddy, he'll play twenty minutes, gave you twenty. Nick Betune came up the bench, play twenty eight minutes. He gave you sixteen. But I'm just I'm just confused. How all these years Tobias Harris has been able to escape blame, not blame criticism nobody.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's easy for him escape criticism based on the teammates he has. Ronham, when the supporting cast is that much better than you, you're able to escape the criticism despite the contract that he does have.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know he was on the max contract.
Speaker 2: That that see. But you can't escape criticism when you're on the max contract. Okay, let's just say you're the third best player. How about you give me how about you give me ten points? How you escaped? You can't escape criticism. You gave me no point, So Joe, right, you gave me none. With the amount of money that you're making Kyle Lowry, we understand Kyle Lowry is last leg, but still you got to give me to You got to give you some points.
Speaker 5: Thirty he's the fifth.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, I think Kyle Lowry is the fifth oldest player in the NBA. Think he's thirty eight years later. Obviously Lebron is the is the oldest at thirty nine. But this was disappointing about the sixers because you lost two home. You can't lose these games. You got to get back to the to the garden bore game seven, right.
Speaker 3: I mean listen to Honestly, it was a good game. It was a good game.
Speaker 1: They were down by if I'm not mistaken, the next roup, but by damn they're sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the second quarter the seven six to me, the seventy sixers dominated the second and the third quarter, and that momentum shifted, obviously, the game of basketball being the game of runs. At some point in that third quarter, the Knicks brought their way back into the game.
Speaker 3: Mh.
Speaker 1: And from that point on it was back and forth. It was back and forth. It was close. Jaylen Brunson doing what jayen Brunson does. Max absolutely Embid playing really well with his back to the basket, really well, And I'm not sure why they didn't double him a few times.
Speaker 3: They should have doubled.
Speaker 1: They should have doubled Embiid and allowed to get easy points. On who's the big man for for the knickt Hartenstein and Mitchell Robinson. Yeah, it is the It was either Hardenstein and Mitchell Robinson. Oh, they couldn't do nothing with him, no, no, no, NoHo, they couldn't do nothing with him down there, down in the post. But goddamn, Josh hart Man hitting that hitting that three with twenty four seconds on the clock was so clutch, was so clutch.
Speaker 5: You gotta live with that.
Speaker 2: They got the first of all, they got the ball out of Jayalen Brunson's hand. But I don't understand, Kelly Ubray. You got a left handed dribbler, You got help coming to your inside. You cannot let him turn the corner. You got to send him back to your help. Now you got him pining. Okay, he lets him get round the edge. Nicholas Petom that's his guy. So now he's gotta come. He's out of position. Mart turns, swings the ball. Uber tries to get there late, but it's too late. You got him pinning. He's a left handed dribbler. You can't let him turn the corner. Oh you just like if my job is to set the edge, I've gotta set the edge, which means I gotta keep my outside on pre Yeah. As long as I set the edge and they don't and I turn it back inside. If he goes four hundred yards, so be it. I've done my job. One thing Great Junior couldn't do. If he couldn't lie him to turn the edge, he's got to send him back to his help, because here come Ben. Once Petune comes. Now he's out of position. On heart Brunson, he turns the corner. He swings the ball. Josh Hart, I'm willing to live with that because that's not Jaylen Brunson. I can't let Brunson beat me anybody else because you see they fake Tyree s. Mackett was about to come and Heart was gonna throw it to de Vincenzo. He said, nod, Now I'm gonna take I take, I'm gonna take a No, I'm not letting Debo do it. You take it, and to his credit, he took the shot. The moment is not too big for him and he made it. But that's the difference in winning and losing. Lady ladies and gentlemen in big games. If you got a responsibility words, my health, my help is inside, so I can't get beat a round the edge.
Speaker 3: Hey, david Sonzo was was bored, well he was. He was balling.
Speaker 1: He was five for nine from three, yep nine and eighteen from the field. He gave twenty three. Well, hell, everybody showed up to the party for the next that's what you got to have. Everybody contributed and showed up to the party and hell, the god damn six.
Speaker 3: It was just it was a two man show.
Speaker 1: It was a three man showed because Obrey I mean Buddy Hill, Buddy Hill.
Speaker 3: And Obrey Oak junior. You know show break well, but how you said, O break break break? Why why he got an old air ship? It's silent, my bad break break? Okay, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: That that was I mean that that coaching decision and bringing and not allowing Buddy Hill to play in that third quarter when I think he could have probably gotten better in the game, in the game or made it a little closer than what it was because he was in rhythm, he had the hot hand of the time.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what brother Nurse was doing.
Speaker 2: That's what see, that's what happens when you let let money dictate who plays. Ain't no way, Tobias Harris giving you that you'd have been in there playing those kind of minutes.
Speaker 5: Well at some point, at some point in time.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can sit someone that makes that kind of money and have him on the bench, and why not at crucial time like that?
Speaker 5: What good does he doing you?
Speaker 1: I think this, I think it's frowned the pun in that game, because if you've made somebody, if you're paying somebody that kind of money, you expect him to hit shots.
Speaker 3: In crucial times. He just didn't. He just didn't hit them.
Speaker 2: It don't matter what I expect. That's why it's so disappointed. You see what you just said, you expect. What caused the greatest disappointment expectations. Expectations. You're never disappointed with someone when you don't have expectations. It doesn't matter if it's a significant other, it's your child, if your friends. What causes disappointment is expectations. You have an expectation of a guy that's on a max contract. He's going to give you something, right. I'm not asking him to be Joel and b I'm not asking him to be Jason Tatum.
Speaker 5: I'm not asking him to be Lebron James.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking him to be any I'm not asking him to be any top ten player.
Speaker 3: But just give me, give me something, Give me something, Yeah, give me shot.
Speaker 2: Guess what that man played twenty nine minutes. I sat on my couch and this T shirt and some crops, and I scored just as many points as he did, making thirty million dollars less. Let that sink in for a second, ladies and gentlemen at home, I was on my couch.
Speaker 5: You and I that's listening to me and watching me.
Speaker 2: I was on my couch and Tobias Harris scored the same amount of points as I did.
Speaker 3: And you think he was scared to shoot though you think the lights might have been too bright.
Speaker 2: He took two shots. That that was too that was too bore than he should have shot that.
Speaker 1: That to me, that would be more that would be scared to shoot obviously, or maybe he was. Maybe he felt more comfortable just facilitating and passing the ball as opposed to putting shots up filling.
Speaker 2: He had three and said what the only two he should have had is took his ass two the bench.
Speaker 5: That's the two should have been two. The bitch, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: You're starting player in the NBA, your automax contract and you score no points. Now, I want to know how he because too far, too many times you blame You blamed Ben Simmons, you blame James Harden, you blame Joe ellenb You've Philly fans in National, You've never.
Speaker 5: Put he's gone.
Speaker 2: He's escaped criticism because, like you said, they're the big names there. So he gets the hide.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: He the first one in line to go get the paycheck. Damn this this is embarrassing. That's this embarrassing that they should have not unfair, but I mean it's I mean, he had to be nervous that That's the only thing I can think of. What I gotta do a game.
Speaker 1: Like this, knowing how crucial this game was, and the fact that you didn't shoot at all two shots you got four quarters like that, to me, that just says, you know what, I'm nervous. I don't want to be at fault if we do have to lose, so I'm not gonna take that many shots.
Speaker 2: The biggest mistake that the Sixers made is that they made a decision that they would rather have Tobias Harris than Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 3: You think that's yes, that's bad.
Speaker 5: You think Tobias Harris is better than Jimmy Butler?
Speaker 3: Probably not, I mean obviously.
Speaker 5: Okay, So why would you why would you take him over Jimmy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now I didn't say I was I'm asking you, do you think it was bad at the time. There's a reason why they let they let that happen. What do you think that is?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, under no circumstances has Tobias Harris ever been a better player than Jimmy Butler. Not when Jimmy was in Chicago, not when he was in Minnesota, not where he was at Marquette.
Speaker 3: He's never been better. You got you.
Speaker 1: But hold on now, you got to help me understand something. Now, Yes, Obias Harris is nowhere near Jimmy Butler level.
Speaker 3: Then how the hell did he end up with a MAX contract in the first place.
Speaker 2: Like you said, they got to pay somebody, That's what you told me. You tell me that all the time. And because here's the thing, oh Joe, you have and you have to spend X amount of dollars. And maybe they thought with Jimmy's personality, they thought Tobias Harris would fit better with Ben Simmons and Joel and Bid. Okay, I got you, because guess what they ended up giving Ben Simmons a contract. They gave Tobias Harris a contract. Joel and Bid later got a contract, but Joel Joel's contract based on his injury history, he didn't get one of those Nikola Yoki's contract.
Speaker 3: We understand that, but excuse me.
Speaker 2: Tobias Harris got one hundred and eighty million dollars for that. Yeah, he wasn't what Elf left on the showground. Now we know what Ela fil left on the showground after eating all them peanuts and all that hate. What you lean on the showground on, Joe, that's what. That's what Tobias Harris was tonight.
Speaker 3: Shit, that was it.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even that he was Dodo he is he was due, dude. I can't even call him that. That's embarrassing, you know.
Speaker 3: It was probably a lack of confidence. Man, That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I can think of, man, especially a game like this, the importance of it. Nervous to shoot the bright lights. I'm not sure how experience he is as far as playoffs.
Speaker 5: The man, how long Jim Tobias has been the league?
Speaker 2: Ash think about all the playoff games he's gonna been in at some point in time. You can't you can't use Oh, I was nervous in the bright light.
Speaker 3: I don't have no explanation for it.
Speaker 2: There are there are none. See, some things everything is not meant to have an explanation.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: The problem that we run into is that we always try to explain everything. Some things should be offered without explanation. Right, this man been in the League thirteen years.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Boy, he was good and terrible tonight, and Joe el Embiid hadn't been much better in the fourth quarter. In the fourth quarter of these playoffs, Joe l Ebida is shooting twenty three percent from the floor. He shooting eleven percent from the three point line.
Speaker 5: M damn.
Speaker 2: Here's Jalen brunts the numbers over the last four games. He gave you forty one points, twelve sis three rebounds. He gave you forty points ten of says four rebounds. He gave you forty seven points ten and says four rebounds. He gave you thirty nine and thirteen to six and two rebounds.
Speaker 1: Shit, Maye Maya is Jaylen Brunson third forty point playoff game. It is Jason straight forty point playoff game. Jess like that this nice and embarrassing.
Speaker 2: This is embarrassing then, And you know, I see, I'm I'm not an excuse making business.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: You do it or you don't, right and right now, I mean, I just want to know. I sure wish I could listen into the conversation the questions that the media is asking Tobias. I wonder what's going going through Maxi's mind. I wonder what's going through Joel in Bee's mind. I what's going through knicks nurse mind. We got a guy that's making one hundred and eighty million on a Max contract, and he played twenty nine minutes and he gave us zero points. The people in the stands scored the same numbers points as Tobias, But give give the knickt credit Og gave you nineteen, Hartenstein gave you fourteen to nine. Jaylen Brusse and he gave you what he gave you, forty two, twelve and three. Josh Harsh gave you sixteen and fourteen, eight defensive rebounds, six offensive rebounds. Devin Cenzo Devo gave you twenty three. They got five points off the bench.
Speaker 3: Five.
Speaker 2: I mean, Tobias, if you want to get a Hairstart on vacation, just tell everybody. Yeah, I mean he went on vacation. Ain't tell a soul man, Lord already stamp. He had a strong hat, lending pass and some flip flops on and didn't tell us soul he was.
Speaker 3: He was there in spirit because I couldn't tell damn man, that's bad, that's bad. That's bad. That's bad.
Speaker 1: It's just I mean, hey, what's what's next, What's next? What's next for the Sixers in general? What do the Sixers need to do? I mean, obviously they made the playoffs? Yeah, what do they need to do to get past that that next obstacle?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you gotta sign You're gonna sign max into a max contract.
Speaker 3: You need and you need to be and be healthy. That's too. It be healthy.
Speaker 2: They're gonna look, I'm eyeing what's going on with Paul George. Are the Clippers gonna give him a max contract? Because he's a wing guy, can defend. Now, he's not the defender that he once was, we understand that, but he's better at what he does. He's better than Tobias Harrison everything, shooting, throwing, every There's nothing that Tobias Harris other than scoring zero point.
Speaker 5: Now, Paul George is not the most consistent.
Speaker 2: Most reliable player playoff time, but I'll still take him fifteen times over to Tobias Harris. And so if you can get keep joining him, that's that's a big if. Oh Joe, that's one of that's the biggest, that's the that is the smallest biggest word in the English language.
Speaker 3: If wait, if what now? If what part if in b stays.
Speaker 5: That's the smallest biggest word.
Speaker 3: If he ain't going nowhere, where you're gonna go?
Speaker 5: If you can keep him healthy?
Speaker 3: Oh well, I thought I thought you just about him leaving. Oh you keep you healthy? Okay, okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I mean yeah, I know you keep it healthy.
Speaker 1: Lose a little weight if he is, If he's able to lose a little weight, take some of that pressure off his knees, take some of that pressure off his lower extremities.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be a little better.
Speaker 5: But it's cool, you know.
Speaker 2: Hey, he on that eating He done eating McDonald No, no, let him keep eating that.
Speaker 1: He been eating what he's eating, So change it. Why you throwing McDonald's in there. McDonald's ain't got nothing with that.
Speaker 5: That's what he's eating. He says, what.
Speaker 3: I've never I've never heard. I've never seen him beat McDonald's.
Speaker 5: He's making a joke, Cutter.
Speaker 2: He's sitting on the training table with their massage and his ankles in his knees, and he's eating big Mack.
Speaker 5: He's eating quarter pounders.
Speaker 3: Now, you got to show me you got to show me that. I've never seen him.
Speaker 2: Hey, send him the clip. I never send him the clip. They're gonna send you the clips. They're gonna send you the clip.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't like McDonald catching strings because everybody else they eat everyone else that eats McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I don't want him to lose. No, no, no, no. He let him eat what he's been eating. You saying if it's working, don't they he's eating that he's he won the MVP, he was leading the league in scoring.
Speaker 1: No, neither, don't change up now. Don't change up on him now. I'm I'm definitely not gonna change up. But it had nothing to do with he he's putting in his body.
Speaker 5: So how there you lose weight?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 5: Know, Joe, huh? How do you lose weight.
Speaker 3: By working out?
Speaker 5: You cannot exercise a bad diet?
Speaker 1: Well shit, I've been doing for fifty six years, so I know that's Ojo.
Speaker 2: If people look at you your frame, you're not gonna be a big man. You're never gonna be a big man no matter what you eat.
Speaker 1: I have a question, time out, time out, why you keep disrespecting me when it comes to my frame knowing I'm six three two ten.
Speaker 2: You can be whatever you want to, but your frame is not conducing for you caring a lot of weight. If pre look at your clavicles, all you gotta lose. Look how narrow your clavicles are. It'll tell you everything you need to know.
Speaker 3: That's me. That's from boxing.
Speaker 2: That ain't from nothing. You could be a boxer, you can be an electrician. Your body type was already determined on how much weight you can gain.
Speaker 3: This is this is what you don't understand.
Speaker 1: My clavical my shoulders are narrow because I'm aero dynamic.
Speaker 3: That's how I'm able to cut.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm able to stop on a diamond, cut in and cut the way I do.
Speaker 2: I know, and that's the very reason Machida will never wear as much as a lion or tiger because of his body time.
Speaker 3: I like where you're going, righty.
Speaker 5: I like that exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: I like how you like how you reference me to being a cheat. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like what I'm referencing in is that your body type determines how much weight you can put on it.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna see now when when August. Wait. Yeah, when August get here and I'm.
Speaker 1: Walking around about two thirty, I want you, I want you to remember that same statement.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what if you're walking around the two thirty, you ain't number button gut, You ain't number button gud.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about it. Ain't gonna hold two thirty.
Speaker 1: Talk about I'm talking about all muscles. You'll see, You'll see I ain't gonna say nothing. Ain't gonna say that. I didn't got back in the gym starting yesterday, and I'm on a three month program Monday through Friday.
Speaker 3: And wat's the difference.
Speaker 2: I'm watching it. You'll see you ain't gonna be two thirty. Your framemate, Your frame may built the whole two thirty.
Speaker 1: I've been to twenty before. How you gonna take me my frame is not? Oh my goodness, Okay.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Let's do that.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Bet, let's make another bet, make it another bat.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Put it on, put it on the I don't believe it. Okay, Yeah, I said, I see you're scared because you know when it comes to nobody, you know, you know, I don't play.
Speaker 2: Be happy that you walk around in that one seventy five, one eighty, go walk with and work with it.
Speaker 5: That's you.
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 3: Nah, No, no, no, I'm just trying. I'm trying to show the people what I can do stick Man.
Speaker 1: As matter of fact, I'm gonna get to two thirty and I'm only eating McDonald's and I and I don't take supplements.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's you. You remember us in school and you draw the stick Man on the paper. You had the little leg, you had the one the leg to think down in the arm. That's you.
Speaker 1: Nah, never that, never been that, never been that. Oh yeah, I got a little size on me. Now all right now you doing You'll see.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be on. You're gonna be on that brother, man, are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Check this before we get to the next segment, I'm being told we received a special gift.
Speaker 3: A gift.
Speaker 5: You look at your boy, Look at your boy that beat that beat?
Speaker 1: Hey, well, hey listen, I'm glad you got yours.
Speaker 3: Now can you send me mine? No?
Speaker 2: No, hey, please, your boy your boy got enough Montclaire. You boy got that montclair on?
Speaker 5: Oh? Who which which?
Speaker 3: Hey? What you got on?
Speaker 2: A Montclaire this event, I got what I got what I need to turn him around? Turn your ass, turn your tail, turn your tail around. I got a suit on with a microphone or.
Speaker 3: You got two of them? What the hell is a Montclair? Hey?
Speaker 2: Trading side and she said it to me. I got puppies in the bottom. I got a little doggies in the bottle.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, they know you, they know you. What's in the other one the soup?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You got a suit all got a microphone? And you know I only well on brod got new conjact, new knjac or forward?
Speaker 3: You where you where you got money? What the hell? Hello? What is the what's what's a Montclair? A best like a bubble best?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, let me take it back.
Speaker 3: Take you about Montclair?
Speaker 5: Get me a little montclair Faire? And I got to watch color Bowl.
Speaker 3: You got on glasses? They got your glasses mont Clair? And you know what Montclair is? I like that. Hey, I need myself look at that little fair? Huh? And you know what Montclair is? What's that? It's a jacket? Hey, give me a veg.
Speaker 1: I want to invest like you in Miami. Well we we went, yeah, we were we went. We went hoodies investing in Miami. Okay, you got a funk ca and it got it got a mont Claire. Oh you gotta set.
Speaker 3: That's that must be? How the hell? I ain't never heard of that that stuff before? Get that right there?
Speaker 5: Look at them? They got the he I got.
Speaker 2: I got the ones all leader a little microphone and look at that he got his funk cove.
Speaker 3: You see he got but won't send me.
Speaker 2: Mind Hey hey, oh oh you don't interrupt rail company to see the funk holds?
Speaker 3: What I got on? Looking attle monk hill there, look at you can come on? Come on?
Speaker 5: So what No? They had the people you know young.
Speaker 3: And and could you do far? Y'all got me famous? Now I gotta be careful how to come into camera? What's that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: These these are? Where? Where is? Where's my funk ho? Where's my funk co? Kah? Oh?
Speaker 5: Hold on, just say okay, these are the these are the pups? You know she does I love or they.
Speaker 3: Got real puppies. They put puppies in this funk co.
Speaker 5: I got another one. Well, you got to see this one when I got right here to that is one. I really like this one.
Speaker 3: This is probably my favorite. What is it? Man, This is my favorite funk coke. Let me see.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I'm getting it. I feel that feel right now?
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 5: That's you?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Wrap my ship.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Put my funk coke back in the box.
Speaker 5: Man, he got a Scully on and everything.
Speaker 3: Look at that?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, hey sick? How you how you got my phone call unwrapped? That that was a collector's item. Hey man, look at your bad.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 5: You would to stay, he said he would to stay here. He would to stay with the homies.
Speaker 1: Like you don't you know how much my phone coll would have been worth, like if I if I kept it wrapped.
Speaker 3: Up for like twenty years. Nah, he's gonna be worthing nothing.
Speaker 5: Oh, put put my fuck oh joe?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, come on man, send me my phone call.
Speaker 5: Man, he he's up been unwrapped.
Speaker 3: He's gonna stay. He gonna stay with he gonna stay with.
Speaker 1: U A every time we went the award. You keep the plex, you keep, you keep everything. Come on, man, yeah, you see.
Speaker 5: This is the TV on. You know this is the one. You know, he care.
Speaker 2: You know he's gonna say the right thing A little funny right this guy right here that ain't mean that's his and he got two us. See this this the travel me you said I got to Look, I got the suit on, got the Cognac t Fords on this meet with the Montclair jeans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm gonna Get'm gonna get me. I'm gonna get me an Montclair too. Hey, hey, put mine back in the box. Unfortunately, you got my address. You got my address.
Speaker 5: No, I need that.
Speaker 3: I need that.
Speaker 5: Actually I'm going to a I wish I could send it to Yo, Joe. I don't know you.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 5: What's your address? Shive me your address, Text me your address.
Speaker 1: The same address you sent me the plaques, the same address you send me the gold plaque and the one you sw that.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this, Send me your address and I'll make sure you never received it.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Come on, all right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna have I'm gonna have as I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get it to the mail. All the awards, all the awards. Uh, I'm gonna pick them up and I'm gonna send them to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, BETTTT appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Uh the the uh what do we win? We won the Webby Best Sports right, and we won what else?
Speaker 2: We win them? For the Webby? We won two Webbies right one, Okay, we best well, okay, we won Best Sports Podcast. Well, we're also nominated for another two with the Shorties.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna win a We're gonna win the Shorties too. We we're gonna in the Webby. We're gonna win the Shorties. What else? What else?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: We already gonna won the Webby?
Speaker 3: Okay, we don't want that, so what's next?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Next year?
Speaker 2: Next year we'll be nominated for hopefully Podcast of the Year.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna get that. Hey if we get hold on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we won right here? What's that synopsis? The Best New Sports Podcast?
Speaker 3: What had?
Speaker 5: I don't know? They that's you gotta take that over the volume?
Speaker 3: That is?
Speaker 5: I don't know the man he he Uh?
Speaker 3: Who I knew? Who I talked to about the volume? Colon?
Speaker 5: Who the hell is Coler?
Speaker 3: I said it wrong?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Colin Colin? After I said I.
Speaker 5: Said it wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well Colon, Colin Colon? How you said Colin Colin Colin? Yeah? But mister cowherd is is he? Well? Tell her?
Speaker 5: I need you ain't got your synopsis yet?
Speaker 3: How you know I don't got it? If you got how you got one and I ain't got one.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, okay, we'll get that to you.
Speaker 3: Well, send me this one back there.
Speaker 5: It's in the mail.
Speaker 3: No, it ain't in the mail. Send me the one back there with my funk cod.
Speaker 5: It's in the mail.
Speaker 2: But the mail man walking, so he walking from California to the Miami. He said, you want to get some excide.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to show my kids all the awards I want because I ain't win none on the football field, so I want to show them all the ones that win it off the field.
Speaker 5: We'll recording this and say I got this award too.
Speaker 1: But they here yet, Hey chat you see how see see how they do me. I can't get my funk cod. I gotta fight from a plaux.
Speaker 2: I can't get government. Okay, I'm gonna put the funk code. I'm gonna give it. I'm gonna give your funk code to ash. Ash gonna get it go.
Speaker 3: And send it to you.
Speaker 5: I'll have it by next week.
Speaker 1: All right, Send that too, though, Send that, yeah, send that to and tell him to send you another one since you already in l A.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to do that. We're sorry, mister Johnson.
Speaker 3: Mom. We're supposed to be a team. We're supposed to be a team. Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Joe, I know they only had one. No, no, they got another one. They got there, They definitely got another one. Because anything, if we have a show and we win an award, it should come in tools.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should come in tools. Yeah.
Speaker 5: See if the war came in this right here?
Speaker 3: Let me see. Oh that's nice. Oh that's nice boxing. See what comfortable with a top act?
Speaker 5: And then I see I put this over there like that right there?
Speaker 3: Let me see. I'm sure you right here? Oh yeah that's nice. Go ahead and rap real nice. Put my putting my funk on top of that, and get the ass so you can put it all in one box. I say you don't read too well. Huh.
Speaker 5: I say you don't read too well. You ain't good with with names and numbers and stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, if somebody over there can help out, just mail let off of me. Matter of fact, do it next day. I pay for it. Oh and these right here too, o yo, what's that? What'd that say? Nightcap? Coffee mugs? Man? So you know I drink coffee every day? You know, coffee coffee?
Speaker 1: I didn't know, so what I what I drink with my cigar cafoe gonna let's say I tell you? Oh really, man, I keep that in mind next time.
Speaker 3: It's messed up.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, what I had to do? I had to tease those because we go to that's them when the when the release happened.
Speaker 3: What you mean you I could tease them too.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I'm tas in you.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean. You come on man.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, it's week. It's teamwork.
Speaker 2: Man, come on, man, all I only got I only got three O two. I can only send you one. Now I can't send you too.
Speaker 5: I want the black one. Oh you oe this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need the black mug? Hold on, hold on? You drinking out of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't I know your lips? Man, I know you.
Speaker 2: I know I would Oh, I would never drink eat drink out of anything at YO house. I breaking my own cook. Oh Joe, you want you can tell me? I?
Speaker 5: Oh you got to.
Speaker 3: Come on? Man? All right?
Speaker 5: We hey we'll get we'll get them to you.
Speaker 3: I have no well I thought I thought you only had one man.
Speaker 2: I did too, Actually, honest, honest, got you. I just uh she just brought those over the night and we just got a me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's you let's let's forget that so I can. Matter of fact, I'm gonna take that with me when I go to the cigar bar, and I'm gonna make sure they make my uh my cafic on legs and my lattes in that in the nightcap mug.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we get the we'll get the funk code and the two mothers out and uh, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: Have they sent the other Synopsics award if they haven't seen it? Just simeor no. No, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: What happens Like when the awards come, they only send one. You have to order more.
Speaker 1: Wait, why would we have to order more if it's a show between two people, Well, that don't make none.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what that's what they do. They only send one award. So we ordered, so we did put an order in. Okay, we're wearing on it. Okay, just like the plaque. We had the order, so okay, so hopefully it's here, Hopefully it's here soon. Hopefully it's here. Well, I don't know what it's. Well, it'll come, it'll come to it'll come to the volume.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you gotta come tell them this one here. Yes, I need my merch too, because I'm a part of Nightcap.
Speaker 5: We got you. But first of all, your man was supposed to have the merch from Nightcap. From Nightcap?
Speaker 3: What I'm part of Nightcap?
Speaker 2: How can I not have the merch because it went to the models, so they're gonna show it first and then we were supposed to get it.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I am a model. What did you What did you talk about?
Speaker 5: I didn't take any merch, I didn't get any murch.
Speaker 3: But you're not built like a model. I am.
Speaker 5: First of all, I'm build like a I'm built like an under ama mannequin.
Speaker 1: This ain't this ain't this ain't a sport. This is modeling, modil I'm tall, slender. Did you just talk about my frame? Look at the frame I got.
Speaker 3: I'm listen.
Speaker 1: Don't remember the advertising I did for Haynes when I was on the billboard in Times.
Speaker 3: Ware Mm hmm, you ain't see that.
Speaker 5: I ain't see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, google at Tail asks to tail chat google at I was the model for Haynes underwear back in ninety three.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll make sure. I'm gonna make sure they are.
Speaker 3: We're gonna, We're gonna, man, look back in ninety three. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 3: That's that that right there that put me on the map.
Speaker 5: We uh tail tail real.
Speaker 2: Look, we only had what what we did, we only had samples, right, and so once once we opened up the site, we're gonna have it.
Speaker 5: And so we.
Speaker 3: Hold on. We ain't giving her. We ain't giving her ship for free. She could, she could pay for it.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's that's what I told my family.
Speaker 2: I say, Look, ain't no free I said, oh yeah, oh Joe and I I say, just think if O Joe gave free Merched all his homeboys. I gave free Mersed all my homeboy. Where the money coming? How we fitna give away the profit?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, but I got you got pay for that.
Speaker 3: You gotta pay for that. Don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no listen, shee this This is why we can't continue to have her come on here for three or five minutes.
Speaker 3: Now, we're creating a monster. Now now we we were creating a monster.
Speaker 5: Well, we're gonna get Reill.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get your gonna have you gonna have a segment Reill gonna have a segment during the during this season.
Speaker 1: One uh uh one one. You know she can come on for like ten minutes. Oh hell, oh no, no, no, no, oh no, oh no. The chat, the chat wouldn't even agree with that.
Speaker 3: The ladies want to hear real.
Speaker 2: Yeah they l real Rail, Yeah, Reil, come on for ten minutes real with hell real Yeah, Rail said, Rail said he was hell when he was way up.
Speaker 5: That's on Rail, Rail with.
Speaker 2: Hell wish she was way We gotta be careful. That's the name of that's the name of the segment Hell with Real.
Speaker 3: We create were created a monster that I'm telling I'm telling you have a moment. No no, no, no, she shedn't have had plenty of moments.
Speaker 1: Listen, you saw a thin line between love and hate, right, yeah, she's becoming like like that was Lyn Wifield.
Speaker 3: She started to ask like Lynn Wifield, Hey, oh, Jo.
Speaker 5: Next year, it's gonna be me, you Gill and rail Poto.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, Because I told you people are starting to address me as and not knowing who I am, but they know who she is, and it's kind of.
Speaker 3: It, kind of it kind of urks me a little bit.
Speaker 5: Have a moment.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no bad funk code come on that I'm talking about. So so you go ahead.
Speaker 5: You want your funk code to have on leggas? How you want your funk code?
Speaker 3: Draft? She got She's gone another room, man, Yeah, we we we created we creating a muster. We're creating a muster.
Speaker 2: The Pacers routed the Bucks one, eliminating Milwaukee, and Milwaukee has been eliminated.
Speaker 5: What they haven't got past the first round since they went to the one the NBA Finals, Right.
Speaker 3: But here listen.
Speaker 1: Since winning the championship, the Bucks have had a second round exit, a first round exit, and another first round exit.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not fair, though, it's not fair.
Speaker 1: Before you start, Doc Rivers caught this team in the middle of the season, right, basically right.
Speaker 5: They were thirty and thirteen when Doc took over.
Speaker 3: Oh shoot it, so it's nothing not gonna say it's not. It's nothing I can say.
Speaker 1: Because you you at that at that point you were when you were winning team, you were winning an organization. I think there might have been some some qualls and disagreements between I'm assuming Yannis and whoever pre coach was. Yeah, I'm assuming they grif. Yeah, that's tough, that's tough. Janni was hurt, Dame wasn't himself, and Chris Middleton, I don't, I don't know. Yeah, they got Hey, they got a good squad man. I'm trying to figure out how they shouldn't even be home like that.
Speaker 2: Well, Yanni's got hurt. It's gonna take some time to assimilate. I think next year they'll be better. You look at Bobby Porters gave you twenty. I mean, they did a great job, considered it right. No, No, Yiannis, you got twenty from u Porters, you got more team from Milton, you got twenty from Lopez, you got twenty eight from Dame.
Speaker 5: Uh, but you didn't give you anything. But when you get.
Speaker 2: Siam going for nineteen, Nate Nie Smith going for fifteen, them Hard going for fourteen, Halliburton gives you seventeen and ten.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Obi Topping gives you twenty one.
Speaker 3: T J. McConnell gives you twenty. That's just too much to overcome. Hey, and you see you see you notice how many names you just you just read off.
Speaker 1: Everybody is contributing, everybody putting up points, everybody in double figures.
Speaker 3: Yeap. Matter of fact, who was who's the who's the Pacers' best player?
Speaker 5: Probably Halliburton? Him or him or Pascal Siakam.
Speaker 3: So Halliburton would be the Anthony Edwards of the Pacers or a.
Speaker 5: Yes, too far, he's more he's a point guard.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He led the league in assisted, made his first, I think his first All Star team, right. Siakam was on that team in Toronto. He's been to a couple of ball Star games. They got a very battlesd team. They're gonna call, They're gonna call who they play next? They play the Knicks. They play the Knicks next. That's gonna be a tough series because they can get up and down. Oh they can push it. Yeah, they can push it. They gonna push it. They looking to get the ball off the rim or take it out to debt, but one way or another, they getting up the court.
Speaker 1: Well, hell, let me see the Lakers, the Bucks, The Lakers, the Bucks. The seventy sixers are out yep.
Speaker 3: The Heat is out yep.
Speaker 1: So of all the teams that are now out of the out of playoff contention, to you, who's the most disappointing so far that you expected to go much further than where they are now?
Speaker 3: Obviously probably Phoenix. Oh that's right. The Suns are out too, Phoenix, the Phoenix. Mm hm. I mean.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is that when you have you have the caliber players, think about it. Steph Curry, didn't he make the playoffs. Lebron kd out in the first round, Joel embiid out in the first round. That's look, and the day was signed the first round. Joel Andbi supposed to be on the Olympic team. Steph Curry supposed to be on an Olympic team. Lebron a d on the Olympic team. That's four guys right there that's supposed to be on the Olympic team. Actually, in Kawhi is supposed to be on the Olympic team.
Speaker 3: They he could.
Speaker 5: I don't know if kaw is gonna play. That's why she go to top Kyrie.
Speaker 2: Okay A guy that can catch and shoot, he can handle the ball, he can break down the defense.
Speaker 5: I like Kyrie with that.
Speaker 2: With that selection, under dark rivers the buck right at the bottom half of the league at offensive rating, defensive rating, net rating record not down. In Round one, Emotions got the better of Pat Bail with the buck with about two and a half minutes left to go in the game. The game broadcast show Patrick Beverley chucked the ball at a patient fans in the stand.
Speaker 3: Well, the first the first The first one was just a little toss. The second one was was a chuck. I'm curious, so what so what did he do?
Speaker 5: He threw it in the He like he threw the ball like a fan, like, yeah, take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he threw it.
Speaker 5: The first time.
Speaker 1: It looked like, how about you go out there and shoot it, like one of those moments like you think you do better. Okay, Well, here go the ball and the dude tossed it back and Pat threw it back to it even harder.
Speaker 5: Why would he do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what that. I'm sure they have sound, right, they got sound on the sideline, don't they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't, okay, but why would you Why would you throw a fan a ball?
Speaker 1: I did, I guarante, I guarantee you that fans said something about their play and Pat Ball throwing the ball. How about you go out there and do do better?
Speaker 3: You know, something like that. If you think better, you go hit the ball. Pat. Come on, bro, you can't throw the ball like that, though, O Joe, Yeah, the second time you get throw that. He tossed it. He tossed his soft the first time, and that second one he heard, he heard, he heard that bit. Oh my bad. But he wouldn't get in trouble for that, would he?
Speaker 5: Oh what?
Speaker 3: Oh? He gets suspended? Wow? Damn? Oh no.
Speaker 2: See the first time he threw it, they weren't looking, and the ball hit him up side the head. It hit two women side the head. It hit her in the head and then her head carry him into her friends or the lady that was sitting next to her.
Speaker 3: That's what happened.
Speaker 6: And then the dude tossed it back and then he that's what he did. Okay, Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, somebody it's just it's just a bad look. Yeah, somebody, somebody must have been talking slicking. They got got under the skin.
Speaker 3: Mh dang.
Speaker 2: All right, now it's time for our first stay but the night, and it's called a news cap.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes feel good about the Chief chances that becoming the first team in history to win three straight Super Bowls. Patrick Mahomes went on the Uh Impulsive with Logan Paul podcast next year in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do it again. I'm putting it on the table. We're gonna do it again.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you do we got sound Okay, that's what he says. He's a lot of teams don't like to talk about it on Joe Right.
Speaker 5: You know, let's downplay it.
Speaker 2: Put you the two time Randy Champ, and you won't get everybody's best shot regard whether you talk about it, whether you sing about it, whether you you know sign language about it. Yeah, they know what you represent. You're every you're everybody's measure.
Speaker 3: Still, Yeah, you're right. Listen.
Speaker 1: I love Patrick Mahomes confidence. I love everything about the Chiefs. I love your organization obviously, Travis Kelce, I love the Pick and Xavier Worthy and how he can change the dynamic of that offense is take some of the pressure off everybody else and open things up. Travis Kelce what he's done, obviously, his resume speaks for itself. I can't wait until Rashid Rice serves his suspension, whatever that is. Whenever, whatever that comes down, they do have a great chance to do it.
Speaker 3: Defensively. Spagnolia one of the greatest, if not the best, defensive court Huh Spagnola, Oh my bad.
Speaker 1: I just add a little little French yea, I mean say spags yeah, bags. Arguably maybe the best defensive.
Speaker 3: Coordinator in the NFL. He will have them ready. So the words that are coming out of Patrick Mahome's mouth, they can possibly do. But there's just one problem. There's just one issue.
Speaker 1: Also in the AFC North in the AFC for that matter, is the Bengals, And we have a healthy Joe Burrow coming back.
Speaker 5: No, you have a healthy.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, we have a healthy Joe Burrow coming back.
Speaker 5: So the word how you start is how you finished.
Speaker 1: Again, we have a healthy Joe Burrow coming back. So the words, the words that Patrick Mahome uttered, I'm gonn tell you. I'm gonna tell you what the.
Speaker 3: Better story is. Where's the Super Bowl this year?
Speaker 1: New Orleans in New Orleans. Right, Yes, we have two players on the Bengals that went to LSU. Where's telling you located? And back on Rouge and Baton Rouge not too far from New Orleans. So how you think this NFL story and this Super Bowl story is gonna go, Well, they got to write that story. Chair, it's already being written. And then you and you heard it here first. I rest my case that's it. You heard it here first?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andreis.
Speaker 2: I mean, the closest anybody's ever come to three p D is the forty nine ers, right, they won eighty eight, eighty nine, and they lost the championship game on their home field in nineteen ninety Roger Craig fumble. It was a ten to ten ball game and then they kicked the field goal and they won it. So that's the closest anybody's coming to the three p So I know they had to hurt boy, Oh yeah, I really did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: John Harll reveals how the Baltimore Ravens want to use Derrick Henry. The Ravens may want to splash your move this NFL offseason when they signed running back Dereck Henry to a two year deal worth sixteen million dollars. Harvar said, I think I think what it's going to look like is a lot what it looked like in Tennessee. Him running for a lot of yards, maybe even some ways will create opportunities because we're going to be going to possibility or spread the defense out just a little more. There won't be as many eyes on him, maybe not as many helmets directed towards him when he gets the ball, and we'll be able to create just a little more space for it.
Speaker 5: Henry has led the NFL in carriage for the last five seasons he has.
Speaker 2: He has over two thousand carriages and ninety five hundred rushing yards under his belt in his career. Yeah, you and I both like this move. I think it's gonna serve Lamar. He won't have to run as much to get that thirty one, that fourth and one Now where you gotta got two fifty to fifty five back there that can sledge handle the ball up in there and create yards less helmets off and plus now when when he rolls over and Lamar put that hand in there and fail it and pull it out and throw the ball to Zave Flowers and all those guys Andrews come back healthy, the Ravens gonna be the deal.
Speaker 3: With the deal with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the scariest RPO actions. Having a quarterback like that, with a running back like that. We got two that could bounce the head off the gold posts from anywhere on the field. That's gonna be dope. It's gonna be dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, for sure, for sure. But they got to put it together. Oh, Sue, you know, you only get so many opportunities at this day, right, Yeah, you only get so many opportunities, and the.
Speaker 5: Thing is you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Like, man, we had Lamar at his absolute prime, a guy that won three MVPs and doesn't have a Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl to to like finish it off.
Speaker 2: Right, He's too good, He's played too well. He's shown himself because now you know, if I'm him, that's the only thing that matters. Yeah, the MVP is a nice I'm gonna be recognized as the best player of YadA, YadA, YadA, But I think at this juncture.
Speaker 5: Now, the only prize that matters to him.
Speaker 2: He's been voted by his peers the top one hundred, he's been number one, he's been a two time MVP. He's been an All Pro, he's been the numerous Pro Bowls. The only thing that he doesn't have on his resume that completes the resume is that Lombardy. Is that Lombardy? Oh yeah, Now you look at him totally different. You get those people look at you different. They don't say they don't ay, they say super Bowl winning quarterback, quarterback, two time MVP. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see that's first when they introduce Patrick Holme.
Speaker 2: They don't mention that three times super Bowl winning quarterback Tom Brady seven times the super Bowl winning quarterback. That's when. But man, Lamar's had an umber. I mean, what is Lamar twenty six, twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he might be twenty six. Wait, he might be twenty five.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's like twenty six twenty seven, Okay, but he's absolutely he's absolutely in a sweet spot. I love what the Ravens have done. They gave him a power back. Now play action. Lanes are gonna, like, like Harvard said, lane's he gonna be there, yeah for him to pull the ball in. And also lanes are gonna be there for Derreck Henry to run right. So I really love this move I love this move. Zek is just the latest notable player to return to a franchise that is synonymous in his NFL career. C ben Sports ranked the second best sense in the NFL and with one team. Okay, John Riggins when he returned to the Washington football team eighty one to eighty five. Fran Tarkin and came back, played for the Vikings sevnty two to seventy eight. Jeremiah Trotter, he came back and played for the Eagles, oh for to six, Ricky William the Dolphins five Little Break seventy nine, and then yours truly Broncos two o three, two oh three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: John Origo went to I think you went to like a World League or something. They had this other, this upstart league, right. I think friend went to the Vike didn't for frand go to the Giants. I think you went to the Giants.
Speaker 3: Where'd you? We're try to win. Trotter sons. Troter Son just got drafted this year to on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what trot went.
Speaker 3: Oh Man two thousand and two, two thousand and three, What y'all did that? Yeah, you came back to the Denver I went back in O two oh three. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh we went to the playoffs. My second year, I broke my collar bone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you told me about you was having a good season.
Speaker 5: Two Oh, I will kill him.
Speaker 3: He was on fire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cook it cook got damn look it. Uh that's what I brought.
Speaker 2: I broke the records my first year back in Denver, went for two fourteen against the Chiefs, twelve for two fourteen.
Speaker 5: W wed you know who is our quarterback?
Speaker 2: I think Greasy ended up getting hurt, and then Burdline got her and then Danny Canal came in.
Speaker 3: Danny Canal Florida State.
Speaker 2: The volume