Speaker 1: Shout out, said Bronkie, Way.
Speaker 2: Shut up the block, shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah enough enough. It feels good to be back for Eversode seven.
Speaker 2: Clevering up for that I've been I've been seeing the comments.
Speaker 3: Uh mysell, I had to just show him, man, they be acting like I ain't the freshest reporter in the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just gotta kick your feet up on these niggas.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Me and Steven Ay we had a little disagreement. We ain't wint no disagreement. The nigga scared. I know he I know he saw me call him out.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is apologize. But fuck, let's get into some positive shit, sir. We have been ranked the number sixty third best sports show in the world, nigga.
Speaker 2: I did my own rankings.
Speaker 3: Were probably not number four for real, though, I be. I was watching ESPN the other day. They need this shit on her, They need this shit. They need this real authentic shit. Because I'm looking at the YouTube comments.
Speaker 2: I know they need it.
Speaker 3: It won't say if it ain't ill, said ESPIN. Gonna try to get Nam to do a feature on the Steven Ah Smith Show.
Speaker 2: Bit you a motherfucking lie after.
Speaker 3: You steal from me. Nigga, ain't coming to your show. You come to mind the fuck I look like coming to your show. Nigga, you stole my shit. You already watch my show.
Speaker 2: Dead Pool's Ghosts.
Speaker 3: What are y'all gonna do in between NBA season and the NFL season, because I can't see now talking about baseball. Loel Look, that's what I'm trying to tell you. People put limitations on people. Don't put me in a box and just say, I'm NBA and NFL talking about what we're gonna do during after NBA season. But since you said the nigga, you right, we're gonna take a break to football start up when college football started up. I'm back because I do not watch baseball. I like to go to the games. But we got some boxing coming up. We got some good shit on the way. Hey, if y'all, if y'all counted us out.
Speaker 2: Bitch, you can't count boy. Nigga is fucking with this show.
Speaker 4: You don't even know.
Speaker 2: I ain't no.
Speaker 3: Pat McAfee was following this shit. He got a big show. There's no shit. We got to get him on this motherfucker. Let him talk this shit. This comes from Chatavia Scott. What I'm on my baby mama phone watching this shit.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 2: I don't know who you is.
Speaker 3: But Chatavia Scott, appreciate your baby daddy letting you baby daddy use the phone. That's how I know this shit good, and that's how I know his old lady ain't che now she let you watch a whole hour and a half episode on her phone.
Speaker 2: Nigga, nigga, you trust her and she trusts you. Nigga.
Speaker 3: You gotta be a brave nigga not to go through the messages. You ain't pause that shit at one time?
Speaker 2: You good.
Speaker 3: Collins Brown said, the brewing between Daddy naw is worth a like in a subscribe along. See you a miss ass nigga. We don't talk about all this good sports shit. And you want to see two kings go back and forth.
Speaker 2: At it, Nigga, This ain't no beef. They just did some fucked up ass shit last week.
Speaker 3: Jugs starts saying why prize picks don't work in Tennessee?
Speaker 2: Man, I love prize picks.
Speaker 3: Prize picks is definitely a money maker, but you gotta be careful for cern states. You can't you can't do Prize picksing Nigga. Don't blame prize picks, blame your slame mass state.
Speaker 2: I ain't finna go against my sponsor.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 2: The fuck wrong with you? But Nigga, I be mad too. I ain't gonna lie now. This is a funny ass coment.
Speaker 3: Luke Skywalker gave me eron Jordan looked like Tommy off the Halloween Martin episode when he was possessed ro Sit there and think about shit like that. Man, that's crazy. If you not hear the prize picks, man, what you wait for? The finals is here? Man, the last series of NBA basketball, and I finally know him A catch them this time?
Speaker 2: It's some locks.
Speaker 3: Download Prize Picks today and play Daily Fantasy Sports. Make sure you use the promo code Broken Play when you sign up. Available in over thirty states. If it ain't in your state, drive to the next state closest to you and put those picks heads.
Speaker 2: What you wait for?
Speaker 3: I like Yokiics with twenty seven and a half of them points. I might take him every game points and rebounds assist.
Speaker 2: He cant he don't miss. I like Jamal Murray with them assist Now, I might take Jamal Murray with a three points name. I'm gonna take Jimmy White.
Speaker 1: Pay him on Wasson Stevens.
Speaker 2: All first time users that deposit and use.
Speaker 3: The Broken Play promo code will receive one hundred percent instant deposit match up to one hundred dollars. If you deposit one hundred dollars, Prize Picks will give you one hundred dollars. If you deposit fifty dollars, Prize Prick will give you fifty dollars. You can have an odd number, like a seventy one dollars. They gonna match seventy one dollars.
Speaker 4: They don't got no money left on my.
Speaker 2: Heyza h, you still got that graduation money I got. I got a big business opportunity.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put it on Prize Picks money.
Speaker 2: Hey, may go get me the money man, all right?
Speaker 3: So yeah, you tune in too, and if you don't got the money, go get it from your kids. Go ahead over the Prize pics right now by tapping that leak below and tell them broken Place sent you man. Let's talk about it. Denver and the fucking heat them were in the heat.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought but before we get into that. Man.
Speaker 3: I saw a niggas say, man watching broken players like the Bible, you get the facts way after the after the ship that happened, and I see all r y'all nigga with y'all slick and come in. But I up with it because you keep watching the show and speaking to keep watching the show. Niggas starts sharing this shit when y'all love this shit so much, sending that shit to somebody else. Just let him watch him for a little bit. Because we almost one hundred k views on one episode. We get that one hundred k, We get that hundred k living Pepper Wing and this mother fucker. That's when we celebrate. We drinking on ol En. We ain't gonna tell y'all what we're drinking because we ain't got no alcoholic sponsors yet. But Boston should have won Game six. They should have won Game six. This is why I'm saying they should have won Game six because that file with Jimmy Butler. I didn't want the game to be like that. You see what I'm saying, you know, for them to lose like that. So when Derek White, you know, me and him never we didn't see out of eye cause the nigga mad at me because it was mother nigga said, And I just asked him that he heard the nigga walked off.
Speaker 2: You remember that shit.
Speaker 3: Don't how that nigga had bad luck until he started realizing it win me and.
Speaker 6: He apologized to you hypothetically, we can't get all you know, we can't leak all that type of shit.
Speaker 3: But the nigga had the game winning shot, the force of Game seven. Nobody in the white mind could have told me that Boston win.
Speaker 2: Have won that game.
Speaker 3: Game seven in Boston. Everybody talking about Jimmy Butler, which was great. That nigga Caleb Martin, Who Caleb motherfucking Martin.
Speaker 2: Do you know how he got.
Speaker 4: In the league.
Speaker 5: He wasn't drafted, So do you.
Speaker 2: Know how he got on the Miami Heat team?
Speaker 3: J Cole Clap it up for a real nigga cause next year he finna get that motherfucking bag. Ain't no questions asked.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: You go from undrafted. Think about all the niggas that's been drafted. They ain't doing ship. This nigga finna get that money. But speaking of money, I don't know what Boston gonna do with their team. Do you think that should break up? Break up Brown and Tatum?
Speaker 6: Nah, Man, I really think they got a team that can go to the ship.
Speaker 2: It's the coaching, Dad Ship.
Speaker 3: The hell up these folks that had two different goddamn coaches. It's not the coaching, Marsell what you say, Man, I should have came to you first, anyway, Bro, I should have asked you for I don't know why I started with dam Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah. They need to switch something up for sure, because they've they've gotten so far with these the court, this core group. I think, Jayleen, it is time for Jailing to go somewhere else, man.
Speaker 2: And you know that's my favorite player on the Celtic team. Where he gonna go, that's better than where he at. Man, that I gotta agree with that.
Speaker 3: I think they need a veteran player on Boston, not nobody like Horford. That's that's a team that could have used a nigga like PJ.
Speaker 2: Tucker.
Speaker 3: Titum would have goddamn been crying about. It's like, man, get your ass up, nigga. Is game seven all that wins and ship nigga?
Speaker 5: Yeah, turning the fuck up.
Speaker 6: They're still young, man, they just need a miss They just got a missing paper.
Speaker 3: But you know how many teams that was young didn't do ship for the rest of their goddamn life.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta yeah, you gotta figure that ship out a sap acep That's what I'm saying. They don't need to break up.
Speaker 5: They right there.
Speaker 3: But that's where they keep stopping. Niggas trying to see how how can they win that motherfucker. They need another They need something else.
Speaker 5: Know Dom mentioned earlier about maybe trading Dame for Jalen and maybe the the pick that uh the third pick.
Speaker 2: Ship boy Dame Dame. It would look good, but they ain't leaving Portland. I don't know what Dame was gott. They wasn't gave that nigga the key.
Speaker 3: To the city, like like you know, niggas get keys to the city.
Speaker 2: He got the key for real, like he.
Speaker 3: Could turn that bitch off and on ain't no way you having that much fun in Portland talking about you want.
Speaker 2: To be loyal.
Speaker 3: Nigga's the dumbest ship ever in Portand hey, you better get your ad the fuck up out of there. Speaking of getting the fuck up out of there, the nigga the rapper gunner is back outside. Yeah, he back outside. I know this ain't got ship to do in sports. But nigga at the game, what game?
Speaker 5: He was a game?
Speaker 2: Oh, nigga, you're fucking hard.
Speaker 3: Nigga Gunne shit fuck it they But you know, actually I couldn't watch Game six or I had to catch highlights.
Speaker 2: I was actually lower than Dominican Republic. I was doing this ship man.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, this ship becoming international. No, while I'm speaking of that, and I swear to God, I'm in the airport, I'm walking two people, two different people, at two different encounters. Niggas stopped and said, ain't now I fuck, which I said, appreciate that family. He was like brother, that Broken Play that's the one I stopped, turned around and depth that nigga up because you never know what niggas.
Speaker 2: Know you're from.
Speaker 3: But for a nigga to say he fucked with Broken Play, that's different. That's different.
Speaker 2: And I ain't get your name.
Speaker 3: And nigga, if you was telling the truth, you will know, so come in and say I'm talking about you because I ain't get your name.
Speaker 2: But Ghana was that game who he was with? He was with a girl. He was with a bad girl. Shit, he better be.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: If you want if you come in to game.
Speaker 3: Six, you have to have a bad bitch with you when you got all them know allegations and ship. You know, you know thug probably watching that bitch like damn who he was going for?
Speaker 2: Do you know? No, I don't know. He's probably going for Miami.
Speaker 3: Get your bad look ass out of that gunner, Damn gunner.
Speaker 2: That's good though.
Speaker 3: Speaking of being released, DeAndre Hopkins has been released from the Arizona cart Where you going, Marcel?
Speaker 5: I hope he don't go to the Chiefs because that's just that would be nice.
Speaker 2: Man, Pat Mahog, I like the Bills.
Speaker 5: I want him to go to Bills. But then you got to step on why you want.
Speaker 2: Him with a white boy?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eagles got enough bro, either the Chiefs or the goddamn Ravens.
Speaker 2: Who that quarterback?
Speaker 5: Now he hurt Trey Lance?
Speaker 3: Ain't shit man, hell no, he need to go play with Lamar h Yeah, biing someone with Lamar Man. But if he gets if Pat mahone get over there with a receiver like that, that ship ain't him man. Kelsey Oh, my god, you might have well go ahead and send that trophy up. There ain't nowhere around it.
Speaker 2: Aerol Spence versus Terence Crawford.
Speaker 3: It's finally him. There's gonna fight everybody too, men talking about and all your niggas w have been talking about you got money, bitch. If you ain't there, you ain't got no goddamn money.
Speaker 5: I won't be there.
Speaker 3: Well, Marcell, you ain't got no goddamn money. And once you told me you love boxing as much as you said, this is the fight of the century and your ass gonna be watching it right here in at Leanta.
Speaker 2: At j R Cricket.
Speaker 3: You've been saving your money fucked up. And I won't be there either, Nah, all Joe soucest, this is the fight. This is gonna be a great ass fight. Who you got that?
Speaker 2: I got Crufford. I'm putting money on Crawford. Yeah, shout out, yeah, shout out.
Speaker 4: He like that?
Speaker 2: Who you got?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go Crawford. Man, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 9: I like both of them, but I'm gonna go Crawford. I think I think Crawford just a smarter fighter. Yeah, it's gonna be a good fight though, I think that ship go the whole twelve.
Speaker 2: You think you're gonna go the whole twelve.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A great fight.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We gotta get one of these niggas on the show, Get one of them nigga talking that ship. Yeah, they even gonna be like the regular interviews. I'm gonna make a nigga so mad on the interview. Nigga gonna be ready to fight that day.
Speaker 2: I want to beat the bitch now. I want a nigga talking like that. Who you like Marshall or that fight.
Speaker 5: I'm probably gonna go ahead. Crawford, Man, they both of these guys are undefeated, both got belts. Crawford two years old. It's not a big of an age difference.
Speaker 3: Said, like, what do you get out of pretending you're looking at the stacks?
Speaker 2: Like what paper was you holding up? That nigga like he the only one to do his homework.
Speaker 6: And ship, man, he got the professional brand. Yeah, he got the professional look. Man, he gotta keep it going.
Speaker 2: Yeah he had me food then, But I can tell how you were reading. Hey, Eric Lewis, the.
Speaker 3: Referee has had a burner Twitter account and been taken up for himself.
Speaker 6: That's how I know he's been doing everything they say he been doing.
Speaker 3: As a referee, Like like, nigga, that like a pastor having a fienster up pastor, what the fuck you got a fensteral fucker? First, lady, why you got a close friends? Like, what the fuck is your motherfucker doing so as a referee? You having a Twitter burner account, bitch, I know you gambling.
Speaker 2: I know you on pride be yeah, oh eight and a half rebound bitch. He won't see seventy.
Speaker 6: If he got enough time to tweet under a lot of people's tweets, like, you know he gambling.
Speaker 2: For sure, he got too much time on this. Do we have some of the stuff he was saying from his burn up out? Yeah, we can pull it up, bro. This shit gets scared.
Speaker 3: If a nigga could find out your burn up count, Nigga'm finna go back to flip phone.
Speaker 5: Basically, it just commented on like the reffing of the games and whatnot.
Speaker 6: Only when it had something to do with him. Yeah, that's the only time he would comment.
Speaker 2: Shit, Hey, but is he wrong? If I could I take over myself too. He not such a bad guy.
Speaker 6: Nah, he wrong, man, because he didn't he didn't cost Lebron so many games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wrong, And nigga did the fuck wrong because if he cost Lebron some games, because if he calls Lebron, if he calls Lebron some games, you know who he costs some money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know who I bet with, bro.
Speaker 6: They said, every time he referen Celtics game, they got like a ninety percent something chance of winning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Celtics are twenty two and four in games he was refing this year.
Speaker 3: Hey, well you see he did in REP game seven. Yeah, they found your burner count at the wrong time.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he ain't reffed at all since the last series in the second round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, good, good for his ass. Ship Put him and release thug facts.
Speaker 2: Swap him out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, swap them niggas out. I hate the motherfucker. I hate a motherfucker's sneaky and slimy free thug get Eric Lewis.
Speaker 5: So someone commented when this is when they played against the Hawks. When the Hawks beat the Celtics one thirty one twenty two, someone commented, Eric Lewis couldn't save you, and his burner said so he saved them in the first two games. Get the fuck out of here, y'all keep hating, Stop blaming the refs for the Seed success.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, fuck with y'all talking about Eron lewis a real nigga.
Speaker 2: Man that niggas ain't getting the fuck out of here, and they ain't. Man, ain't really keep talking that.
Speaker 3: Ship to me't get the fuck out of here, nig real talk.
Speaker 2: Speaking of getting the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we got some highlights and some low lights. We gotta got damn big finals projections. We're gonna, We're gonna do getting some final projection. Speaking of projections, our prize picks of the weeks. Hey, if y'all been look as fans that watch the show, that's when y'all gotta get smart.
Speaker 2: Start going against us.
Speaker 3: When y'all see when y'all see us saying here taking our time, deliberating good choices and picks, go opposite because we're not even fucking close this ship getting out of hand. I got too of my my my personal partners to come through it. And we're gonna Because I've been watching these sports shows and they debate and they talk, but they be too nice. I got two niggas who's gonna talk shit to me, and I can talk ship to.
Speaker 2: Them and if they get too wrong our they might.
Speaker 3: That's why I like the show it because we could cousin say what the fuck we want to say on him, and just like that, we'll be back, just like that. Hey, we talked about him earlier, Caleb Martin. Though the Miami Heat don't win that series without Caleb Martin.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You start thinking about other players who were gonna step up. I was thinking Vincent Duncan Robinson, maybe shit, I even Bam. I would think Bam would have did more.
Speaker 2: Than he was doing.
Speaker 3: But Caleb Martin, he was so fucking great out there for that whole damn the whole series, not just Game seven, which he had twenty six points. The only thing about that I felt like he should have got the MVP.
Speaker 5: Yeah he should. He was definitely should have been considered for.
Speaker 2: At least considered.
Speaker 3: So they're saying it's he the third best player on the Miami Heat team.
Speaker 2: You say, no, don't who.
Speaker 4: He hurt?
Speaker 5: Right's hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For this championship run.
Speaker 5: For the championship run, he's the second best in the championship run because didn't really step up like that.
Speaker 3: Many did a damn thing, especially Kyle Lowry, little chubby ass.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take them charges for you like he's gonna do themayer.
Speaker 2: Shit, he not really taking charges.
Speaker 3: His fat ass can't get out the way. I I'm that nigga built, so I know how it is. He not taking them charges on purpose. You see a nigga ship boom, it's too late.
Speaker 2: Derek White was a highlight in game six. This dunk tip.
Speaker 3: Nigga cut your motherfucking hairt after after you. I think that's why I boss the loss. Nigga, you wearhing that head man pushing your ship man, bro that shit. Matter of fact, you on the low lights. Now you did have eighteen points in game seven.
Speaker 5: Damn he stepped up with Tato and down he stepped up.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: You know who haven't been doing ship Grant Williams and Malcolm or you're boyd.
Speaker 5: He was hurting. What do you hurt with shoulder or something?
Speaker 2: Man, shut the fuck up. When it time to play, in time.
Speaker 3: To fucking play. Lebron just playing with a broke foot. Whoo been asked at thirty eight. I don't want to hear about no damn shoulder nigga, Bro, speaking of guy damn bruh, the low Light brothers Jason Tatum and Jaylen Brown Damn and I fucked with I fucked with Jaylen Brown, so like, so tough.
Speaker 2: Bro. The nigga he got the dog getting.
Speaker 3: But nigga at eight turnovers, eight turnovers, nigga, you gotta be a not giving a fuck ass nigga that god damn turn the ball over eight times after five used to start.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, let me got there. Let me slow this motherfucker down.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying five because Tatum done got hurt.
Speaker 2: Shit, fuck it, it's all over me. That's his mentality.
Speaker 3: But bitch, at five, let me think of some old people to get involved. I got this motherfucker too much.
Speaker 2: Eight turnovers. That's a lot of fucking turnovers.
Speaker 5: Eight Yeah, and almost half the teams turn numbers. Team only had fifteen. He had eight of them.
Speaker 2: Things crazy shit, Yeah, the team, the team think that's what we're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Shit, Oh, I ain't got enough turnover. The niggat eight, that nigga wanna get a double double. This nigga ball that nigga got twenty points eight, eight rebounds, eight turnover.
Speaker 2: That bitch going crazy out here and speaking of.
Speaker 3: Damn, I remember you saying, you like Jalen really don't pass the ball. So I took his assists for under me too, bro Man, that nigga went. He went over fucking pig. They know how to get you that. She was sitting that three and a half out. I said, I know that's a lot, dang. They said it's the coach to blame. They putting him as a low light.
Speaker 2: I think so you think so, I ain't gonna lie. What the fuck is that, Marco? That's how they be getting out of shit. You just sitting there sitting our ship to Stephen, a nigga, I found the mold putting the camera on yourself. Nigga. I keep hearing the fucking beeping, the nigga sending the damn tape to Stephen. Ain't that's how the nigga know what I'm doing on my show the whole time.
Speaker 3: I keep hearing the beep every time I say some good shit too. He know how shit get edited three days later, put up six days later.
Speaker 2: Now, Stephen, they already have said this shit now, look like I'm copying. Damn'm trying to tell him to stop this. The last day.
Speaker 3: No more phones in this motherfucker. No phone, no beepers, no goddamn computers. Nobody need a computer but Marcelle Nigga. You don't do stats.
Speaker 2: Put all your l trunics up, Nigga, work that camera. What the fuck you gotta walk and talking for everybody a here? Nigga?
Speaker 3: Oh Ship Stephen, that you done got my young nigga on your team all bitch, you don't started one now?
Speaker 2: Oh that threw me off there, Ship you through the you are driving, make you cock.
Speaker 3: The only thing that everybody is in here. So I'm trying to see who the fucking you you corresponding with?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is walking talking to you? If everybody in the room, Steve, when they say, man, what the nigga talking about today?
Speaker 3: If we're gonna say the Celtics coach to blame the only thing I blamed. He wasn't making the right adjustments. And can we blame him so much that we don't give Eric Fosh to his credit that nigga's a great coach.
Speaker 5: Coach?
Speaker 3: I thought he you know what I mean when he had Lebron and d Wade and Chris Botch.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I ain't really think I'm like shit, anybody could coach that team. Nigga. That that shit he coaching now, Nigga Hawk's nem.
Speaker 6: Facts and the team had in twenty twenty, huh and the team he had in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Every team he has, his Lebron left he had to coach.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you gotta playing team in the finals, Hero go down, y'all still.
Speaker 2: Pushing and clicking. Niggas forgot Hero was on the team. If Heron was on the team, Nigga Boston probably would have been going in vote. How they were playing. I don't know some people saying they playing better without Hero. It's a herod Hero he was looking. Nigga, you ain't no fucking hero if you hurt what them too odds for? And that's just for another thing with the highlight.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say pat Riley, Nigga, the general manager, Nigga, the coach, the assistant coach, you're Donnis Hausler, the water boys, the towel boys.
Speaker 2: Nigga, everybody part of that Heat organization, the niggas that sweep the sweat off nigga.
Speaker 3: Everybody, nigga, everybody had to beat them niggas because nobody saw that coming. Speaking of goddamn the hawks and beating teams and ship, Uh, we're gonna start a new segment called professional Encounters. Who came up with that name? That ship sounded like some sexy ship, like like a nigga that got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some bees.
Speaker 3: He'll cut ship with a We'll think of another name, but for the day professional Encounters. Dad has had a professional account with Treyon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got that sound.
Speaker 3: He said, tray Yon gonna start a cease and deceased. I ain't been shoot with no goddamn nigga.
Speaker 1: Wasn't no.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, Now what happened with you and Treyon?
Speaker 6: Bro Man, that's the only person to make me feel like really broke in life. I ain't never really felt broke before until I met him. Hey, I remember the show y'all had at the form. Yeah, yeah, he pulled up and I was just showing him around, showing him and his team around, and they felt comfortable with me, so they kept, like, you know, sticking with me the whole throughout the night. I was showing them backstage and ship and you know, after your said, they stayed for a little bit and then they was like all right, I'm ready to go. So I walked him out and after just you know, kicking it with him, talking to him like his team, they dapped me up. He goes Appreciated Killer and like as I dap him up, like one hundred dollars fall was on the floor and I'm like, I'm like, bro, you dropped this. He said, that's you killer, and then he walks up the steps and I just I'm just left with money, Like he just hip me for nothing. I'm like, bro, do I look like I need money or something. I'm looking at myself like I was saying, I ain't tell nobody for a long time.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: The first person I ever told was domind Ryan and that was like a year later.
Speaker 3: You had to wait till some time passed for them. Nigga wanna ask for it? No, you ain't supposed to take tips like how they do at public store. That catch you think of the tip, come out, goa turn it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talking about Appreciated Killer, brom So what what did you spend it on?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That's the question. We're gonna find out what did you spend tray your one hundred on. I don't know, man, it's put it. I just put it in the bank. Bro, this's boring, asked store. It ain't it ain't boring, bro, Trey Young. He he looked like a cool guy, like yeah.
Speaker 3: That no, Treyon, We salut what you did clapping up for a ringer nigga seeing daddy.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He appreciated you some money. I'm not mad about that. I'm mad what you did with the money. Then you're supposed to be pulling up on bitch and.
Speaker 2: Then the tryon. Yeah, I know, I ain't doing nothing that.
Speaker 3: This man, Trayyon signed a two hundred million dollar country and he gave you a hundred out of it. One hundred dollars out of it, and you ain't do shit with it but put it in the bank. You gotta start evaluating your life. He was gonna see what you were gonna do with it, see how you were gonna take it to the next step.
Speaker 5: He called you killer for a reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he saw something in you, and you still ain't seen in yourself. He probably got in there, got into you know, the sprint with his boy. He was like, watch, Killer, we're gonna hear by killing a couple of weeks. Killer finna go buy something to take his production company to the next level. No Killer is safe, Killer putting the money in the bank.
Speaker 2: His savings account. Damn Killer, Well, I hope you still.
Speaker 3: Got that hundred because we're Benna do some priz fixure of the week and you niggas man have me fucked my ship and the nigga out here giving you a humble and I'm the only one put on that count. Hey when we come back, man, well, it used to be my favorite segment of the show. Now this shit just starting to come like a headache.
Speaker 2: Bro. But this the motherfucking week.
Speaker 3: I say this every week, but I really feel it because if victim want them glasses, When I see some glasses like that, I said, Oh, motherfucker taking this shit serious, motherfucker taking this shit serious.
Speaker 2: All shit we got broken playing the buildings.
Speaker 3: Nineteen forty two, all around his mother j water, Oh ship, the niggas got do say two they drinking frown too.
Speaker 2: All ship done. Ond of y'all is in no motherfucking building. One bottle, two bottle, three bottle, four bottle, five bottle pitcher, keep them coming, that's the goal when we get back.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We got the prize Picture of the Week, and then we got special now and my dog jay Ski coming up for the interview. Y'all stay tuned in, Broken Play, Broken Players on the way, and people been starting sitting uh intro songs and two. We had got a couple last week voting the motherfucker with train. We gonna god damn next week. We're gonna let you know, come people listening, let them vote. We gonna vote. I can't you noticed this whole episode. I haven't said it. I haven't called nobody no garbage bastard, but I know a few garbage bastards, and that's us. We've been losing and getting our ass whooped on prize picks. I had Jimmy Butler thirty two and a half over points rebounds in the six he had twenty five. Marcel had Jimmy Butler over seven rebounds, the Nigga had five. Dom and Ryan both had Bam for under seventeen points. The Nigga had sixteen. They was getting they was losing, and they sat him down. Them niggas start tripping thinking they pick ain't gonna.
Speaker 4: Hit, and it hit.
Speaker 2: Marco, Gregg and Evett y'all all lost his will.
Speaker 5: And before that that that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and before I get the Thad, Oh shit, Dad had Tatum first half.
Speaker 3: Fifteen points over. The reason why I think Dad had the dumbest pick because the nigga thought he was so smart to go first half and get his ship out of the way. So you lost first You knew before halftime you didn't win. You knew you made us lost before halftime. So I be feeling like that shit energy that ship, that shit goes to the other picks. Yeah, so Jimmy Butler part like, oh shit, Thad picked that hit. Fuck it, I ain't gonna get the Reburnd. Fuck it, I ain't gonna get you know what I'm saying, that shit works. Just stick to the system, bro, you don't know shit. You ain't figuring shit out.
Speaker 2: Killer.
Speaker 6: They take the camera off Mekay, So we're gonna start with Killer.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let Killer got now do this big because he's two in Folk.
Speaker 5: Oh what you like?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take Joker with points over over points with the twenty seven and a half yeah, all right, So the game don't come on to Thursday.
Speaker 3: So this first and foremost, this episode will be out and motherfucker's will see live high Picks doing. We got Joker with the twenty seven and a half. We're gonna go straight to you, Marcel at three and three. Me and Marcel tied.
Speaker 5: Yeah, unfortunately we are tired. You in a slumps, big sum three three weeks in a row, three ls. But it's a new week. Man, I'm gonna go KCP over points and rebounds. Thirteen and a half. George's own gone from the home squad Man went to ug A, man, let's go.
Speaker 2: Ain't a bad pick. Let's get it done.
Speaker 9: I'ma I'm gonna go back with BAM. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go points and rebounds. I'm gonna take the under.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Twenty six. I'm gonna take the under on that wh.
Speaker 2: Rick. What you got? Yeah, O, Dad, like you're really doing homework. We can't. We can't have the same player twice, O, the.
Speaker 3: Same priest picks. Do not let you have the same player twice. All right, this ain't even commercial purpose. I'm just putting that ship out, even though they sponsored the show. Shout out the prize pitch I had.
Speaker 2: I had k CP, but I'm gonna go with the p r A I had to, I had his points.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with this pr.
Speaker 2: No, it can't be this myself.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with myself.
Speaker 5: He's follow his following.
Speaker 2: Points and rebounds though take I was gonna take the point you should you don't want to pick your own ship. I'm with him in three weeks.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: You got your pick locked?
Speaker 5: Then already, what's the best record you You don't have to read that.
Speaker 2: It's fine, it's one and three.
Speaker 4: Well, I was gonna go for uh Djokovic under thirteen, but that already put his pick in.
Speaker 8: So I'm gonna go with Dom this week.
Speaker 2: What the dumbs? All right, Marco? What you doing? Hed the answer? My boy? Oh ship?
Speaker 3: Motherfucker thad. I had Yoki, al right, I got one. A lot of niggas sleeping. We've been talking so much about him, and I'll be a fool not to put him in here. Let's see, I'm gonna take fuck it. I was gonna take Caleb Martin, but I see these turnovers for Jamal Murray and Caleb Martin plays defense, Gabe Vincent plays three defense, two and a half turnovers, Jamal Murray he get three, lock it in. We're gonna put more for y'all. Get points, right, more points and rebounds KCP bam Less with the rebounds and Jamal Murray with the turnover power. We're gonna do flex pay. We're gonna bet one fifty. We're gonna wager one fifty to win twelve hundred.
Speaker 5: Let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Jamal Murray turnover successful entry next week, hopefully we have some.
Speaker 5: Money.
Speaker 2: Hey, this the time I've been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Man when we come back, we got our interview on Popular Opinion Session, and we're gonna have a few debates with some some good sports analysts.
Speaker 2: Ship at least for our show, cover it up until we get the broken plate.
Speaker 1: Just like that.
Speaker 2: I'm gathering today. I'm wanting shade in here, so I know you mean being.
Speaker 3: We got the vice president of Rich Broke, one of the hog House Mafia members, the honorable the real j Ski.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This ain't that your love? You gotta earn that ship, Yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: They were one of my personal partners and coming like not just coming. I don't see that nigga do some street ship, okay, but we can't get into that on camera. My dog one of the funniest niggas on the road with Earthquake, you know, seeing him all over with Man. The nigga do voice over for sports, so I know he know what the fuck he's gonna be talking about, y'all getting off for the one and only next to Blow Special Nil.
Speaker 4: Y'all, Man, I just wanted to say, I appreciate you understanding the art work. You got the best player ever on the back right there, Kobe and Ship. So that's that's real love right there, man.
Speaker 1: Joy.
Speaker 3: That's the reason I ain't had no say something like, you know the artwork and Ship. You know, Lebron my favorite player all time. I understand as he should be.
Speaker 1: Like y'all did the don't know who that is? Yeah, I said, I'm too.
Speaker 2: That's the nigga from New York Undercover Malio.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Bro, when the Bloods don't are running, load them, nigga, just the fuck you do that?
Speaker 3: Speaking the fuck you do that? Who y'all think motive? Blame Bro for Boston. The coach Jason tatam Or Jaylen Brown.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put it on the coach. I think if they had their original coach, get to play it better because at one point in time, you got to get to a star player as a shot, and thember a whole bunch of ice o that making these niggas shot a good shot. They struggling that one coaching coming involved that I put on the coach.
Speaker 2: So you think they should have a coach who was you know, on the whole.
Speaker 4: Sure, like this my thing goal.
Speaker 2: The nigga was a great coach and you wanna take your job way? Could he cheat it? Yeah, nigga, I want my coach to cheat. God know you're gonna do anything and take to win.
Speaker 1: I think he fucked somebody. I think somebody else wanted that bro and got mad.
Speaker 4: Somebody it was somebody. Look that in the book.
Speaker 1: That's in the book. He got to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brad Stevens, nigga fuck y'all, Yeah, you got it. You got nigga strike.
Speaker 1: Person like nigga, what you mean that ship in the book.
Speaker 4: We got a policy.
Speaker 2: So y'all don't blame tait them over the coach, nigga.
Speaker 4: I blame market smart sir, saying this song.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, Mark Smart, the nigga has the green light.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That nigga see a shot, you don't lie. I like the ball.
Speaker 1: Look, I think he give them other niggas when they get dimissing and ship. He let me give me the ball. He want them tight. Niggas may give me the ball.
Speaker 2: Now, y'all know them.
Speaker 1: You keep doing that, You keep doing that. They give me together the nigga.
Speaker 4: Y'all remember the last shot where Derrek White hit the buzzer.
Speaker 2: Beat the nigga. The nigga shot was so bad.
Speaker 4: ESPN tried to say it was a play. They tried to say, yeah, they know. They wanted him to miss so they can get the offense. Reason, Nah that niggas just see one for take that shot.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 3: If you ever pull up clips Marcus Smart, he always arguing with Brown or Tap.
Speaker 1: They're scared of him. Macau Smart and the ball of the niggas up like that.
Speaker 4: Like he bullied the nigga, but they were gonna trade. He said try.
Speaker 1: He didn't got the rising with them nigga and felt their power and probably toling the niggas out beat your puss the ass and when.
Speaker 4: That and you don't do nothing, he got you.
Speaker 2: So look, do you think they should break the team up though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Jaylen Brown comes to the Hawks, but.
Speaker 1: You getting depending on what they're gonna get, like they're gonna break it.
Speaker 4: Up, Saint Mary John Collins Coppella.
Speaker 2: On the Hawks. We gotta get Brown, Nigga, you're a horrible team.
Speaker 1: Brown like that, you know had eight Turner was last ND be cause he ain't got no point guard.
Speaker 4: He got Marcus smart up there. You gotta do some much, get him with training he needs. He's doing dinner, doing too much much. Got damn get the ball, turn it three times. I don't want to make get to me.
Speaker 2: On the wing, and I'm ready to shoot. I observed from that.
Speaker 1: They take that big hault down if I'm always here only.
Speaker 3: Playing the coach after I don't had five turn on, nigga, shit me, now, let me let me think about some.
Speaker 4: Ship, because because I know what I did wrong after the fifth.
Speaker 2: One, So these bro I need to treat this ship like football. I need to go over there and watch them field.
Speaker 4: I like a nigga who go all out like that.
Speaker 1: That's then trying to just give him the ball. The he when they gave the ball, he probably didn't want it at that time. At the four five turn, it was like the balls end up in his hand. He like, God, damn, I got.
Speaker 2: I got this. Oh look, do y'all think Miami just won or Boston lost.
Speaker 4: Not a little bit of both Miami money one Miami three. Yeah, they weren't supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: That's that was Boston loss of that.
Speaker 4: They weren't supposed to be Miami is supposed to go home. They supposed to be too. Monchs in on vacation.
Speaker 1: Listen, if ball could have won these one game and like the first game when it was too old and to go and get that first game might have been a different But being at you go down three, old nigga, don't feel.
Speaker 2: You at all on paper.
Speaker 4: On paper, the only team that Miami was better than today beat was the Knicks. And that's debatable. But Ship the mother on paper, niggas, Boston was supposed to sweep them, Niggaske's supposed to swet them, niggas.
Speaker 3: Y'all said, Miami went up three, Oh, Ship, Boston went up through your too quick.
Speaker 1: Game. I said, that's what that's where coaching to me coming, because you got Stroser with all these undrafted whatever name is tro the other court, they got all these motherfuckers, undrafted motherfuckers, and you got all these top picks town and level coaching got you got the coach. You gotta get you all some good shots. So with you.
Speaker 2: He was dressing that position.
Speaker 1: He didn't expected to be the head coach, but they were still to sweep them all that president do you time?
Speaker 5: You don't know what the Doro played against Jimmy Butler in college?
Speaker 3: That Wowzo still having nightmare.
Speaker 2: Thirty four Nigga.
Speaker 4: Doing that ship. I mean, he ain't really supposed to have a job nowhere.
Speaker 2: Hey, So look, do you like Denver or Miami?
Speaker 1: I don't like them. I love them.
Speaker 2: How many games and five five one one?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: It might get to I like, I like, I had to see white folks winning over black folks like that. But Y is gonna do it to them folks. Bro, they're gonna be a sad day in black, Like he's gonna be on top.
Speaker 3: A lot of ship about jokers. I don't fuck with bro, Bro like that Lakers series.
Speaker 2: That nigga is a multi.
Speaker 1: Bag jumper with Sunday paper.
Speaker 2: You have a motherfucker pistol on that corner.
Speaker 3: I still think that that motherfucker give you for you're gonna get it. Shoot that bitch here still, God damn be out there.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He brings the ball up the floor and I see a movie, so slow stop the ball. They can't they can't take that.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I kind of went with the I was going with the Lakers against Golden State cause I'm telling I gotta think I want. I hated on him light skinn nigga for a long time, bet with Braun and got disappointed every time. So this time I say, rolling with the light skin. Then and it disappointment, you know what I'm saying. And then and then ady do that light skin shit against Joker? You know what I mean? I said, he ain't gonna bed, and he ain't gonna bed because he not really a real big man. Ad not a real big man, what you mean? Because then you know when he got a recruited he was sixty three. The recruitment is just sixty three guard. Then over the summer, nigga go, who the fuck do that?
Speaker 4: But still run the point at Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like he ain't ridden his mind. I'm six three, I'm Steph Curry. I'm not for you.
Speaker 4: Don't he don't be trying to bang with them.
Speaker 2: You're not tough like that.
Speaker 1: Do you see when Draymond Green hit his head on the floor, his shit dribbled, Look he was going to get the past. Braun hit him in his back of his head dribble off the flow basketball. Then nigga got I went over there to see. I knew he had a concussion. So he got a concussion. He said, no, I'm good eighty get the little that little hit in the faith. Bamn, this motherfucker, I can't see. That's the light skin shit. He not no big, tall, tough nigg in lebron So.
Speaker 2: As GM, you ain't you wanna have a light skinned nigga on your team.
Speaker 1: I got I have a light skined shoot him. You can shoot, but my tier gotta domb. I don't want no last n nigga in the paint. You could be all the shooting, look pretty jumping in that paint because I need a nigga. Dos get open the nigga like that in the town.
Speaker 4: He light skinned, soft of Fu.
Speaker 1: Gonna shoot jumpers, and.
Speaker 2: He got a nigga on the team and with Andy from it. But they got rid of the redskin.
Speaker 1: They got rid of Jimmy Buffle Jimmy, but.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker Jimmy, I would Joe going crazy. Get what he's gonna say, o Bam, bitch, I got it, and he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna have seventy five. He didn't have one to Bill Russell Gains in the sixties.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody really regard that man, brother because it ain't really guarding him. It's got name is how he create for everybody else? Yeah, how you make so you get you get to focus in on him. This nigga no looking and.
Speaker 1: Ship that picky doing his body.
Speaker 4: He got body that been on you. And then you can't all the other niggas, bro, Like they got like they got like ten niggas, we could go ten and as long as a bit, they got one nigga that could go, and they got another niggas twenty five. Then they got ten niggas. That's given ten.
Speaker 3: I'm giving Miami in one game, man, I just bro Miami, I just can't count these niggas out.
Speaker 1: He man, listen, man, Caleb mine every twenty six a game this series that.
Speaker 4: Ain't supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kilne ever twenty six average, Yeah, that was like twenty six twin we got a long twin.
Speaker 2: The other twin the good Yeah, he's a good one. The one that's been in the league got dropped.
Speaker 7: He got.
Speaker 2: Two years ago. You show up on twenty six.
Speaker 4: I ain't never be wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, average eighteen third most in this look Caylor warning to get that money now though, got to pay that.
Speaker 4: Niggas got something Trump like, what you gonna be about a ninety Okay, get back there?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, getting sixty.
Speaker 5: Five sixty five three years like yeah, some of the years we didn't kind.
Speaker 2: Of think about it.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Miami done been the underdogs every series.
Speaker 1: Sure didn't beat the one, they didn't beat the two.
Speaker 2: No, even the LEA series, they were the underdogs.
Speaker 1: They were the little season the Sun. I feel like they beat the one to two in the five.
Speaker 4: That's an even serious New York and god name you.
Speaker 2: Got Julius whatever you had, Jalen Bronson. They had the better team.
Speaker 4: But New York ain't been there there, so you're taking Julius and Jalen over Jimmy and Bam Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bam is a garbage bastard.
Speaker 5: Hell no, Bam doing horrible this series.
Speaker 2: Bro, Bamy did ship all playoffs?
Speaker 4: Have y'all been watching? He's gonna do the dirty?
Speaker 2: Is the right?
Speaker 1: That type of doctor they got like that on these do this to get some blocks and.
Speaker 4: Some rebad ship don't show up on the stats. Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, the work, the work, I Gamby, I need your ship to show up on the statue.
Speaker 4: You bet you life, show step, get you whatever you want on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, nigga, joker is a lot for sure. Let's see its rebound point whatever, whatever you can have that nigga and they having had a bad night trip of double Man. They had his finish and school ninety three, that bitch ninety nine quick.
Speaker 4: But they having they be having point rebounds in the season like fifty one. That nigga, he had forty points off top, Like, oh gosh, he get it, bro that ship.
Speaker 3: What we're talking about basketball? We got a football coming up and a lot of a lot of trades been made. DeAndre Hopkins and got released. We y'all want him to go to I like him with us cowboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need another.
Speaker 2: Come to the cowboy, nigga, come be the quarterback.
Speaker 1: B Yeah, I can't even.
Speaker 2: Was aligned to try to throw that motherfucker one time before that.
Speaker 1: Said, I'm saying, man, them getting ready, cool man, they fucked everything up.
Speaker 2: You getting wrong?
Speaker 1: Cool? Like that was like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: I like C.
Speaker 2: D Lamb. I like CD Lamb, but the nigga is not the number one.
Speaker 1: Not your second year. I don't know that, not your second year.
Speaker 4: I don't know that. I mean he don't have no quarterback. I want to sit him with the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Can the same quarterback?
Speaker 1: Poison and you got a.
Speaker 4: Coop different though, thanks different.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, see the adults, he just ain't ready yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, great number two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Hawkins, I want to so if y'all get DeAndre Howkins in, what y'all do, nigga cign be continue being the number one?
Speaker 2: Number two?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Over there, I said, like you're saying that, like you don't think y'all win with it?
Speaker 2: No, No, what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want that to have another weapon, man, because him just.
Speaker 2: Problem that nigga had an army. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ye, the weapons, the talent think of words and defending. I can't even defend it no more.
Speaker 3: I knew that wouldn't like that motherfuckers wide open thirty yards down the field, that nigga that looked at that nigga took the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't never like I have.
Speaker 1: I think he'd be drownk like that.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't never like because a little bit I used to she's a fun that or whatever, so ship like yeah saying.
Speaker 2: Yea, and that would a lot of beef start from about.
Speaker 10: On the quarterback on the ain't no pressure like if I see about it like bounty nowhere.
Speaker 3: I just think that reached his peak that you gotta peak load Yeah, peak on dragon be a backup.
Speaker 1: He was around yeah yeah, but turning on had them teams.
Speaker 4: He looked in some way, but he was a foe ride. But when dad was at Misisipi state that Nigga was a motherfucker. They thought he was gonna be the next camp college quarter it was.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a problem, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: They thought he was gonna be the next camp like he was right off.
Speaker 1: He was never he was never be no hot.
Speaker 4: He was an raised he was to be a hot last Prescott man Lister was like number Poe, what the fuck is this nigga talking about?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 1: You said he and your raising the thing?
Speaker 2: He wasn't Now he sit out of the TA.
Speaker 1: Don't think he.
Speaker 2: Said, don't care.
Speaker 1: He got to be someone that mister Dade Heisman.
Speaker 4: They didn't finish their phone neither, but they had to run. Like the first seth they went like something, yeah, but he wants but.
Speaker 5: He won't, but he won't draft picked his last year, the Heisman was Derrick Henry, Deshaun Watson, and Christian McCann.
Speaker 4: You're talking in the wrongs type has Dack been considered for.
Speaker 1: Seeing this year that.
Speaker 4: Every top seeing this, you'll consider how all the bro sure how I'm saying? Type of that, type of that like that bro that will pop up.
Speaker 2: You getting off track? Where DeAndre Hopkins? Where you should go?
Speaker 4: If I'm if I got one year to be a free agent and I can go wherever I want to go, I'm going to the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: I can't see the play with Pat Mahon. Fuck it that?
Speaker 4: It like why not if I got one year, I get to go any team? Like man, what I get to go to any team?
Speaker 2: In the league even give in to f C.
Speaker 1: That's they play for m R.
Speaker 5: Why why do you get released? So I think that's kind of fishy, you.
Speaker 4: Know, because he was talking about the team and ship.
Speaker 2: He imprisoned in Arizona, right, Coyler Murray can't see over the damn Center, as.
Speaker 1: I know. Sometimes that ship hit him right, that nigga do ballpy been playing quarterback. I don't know why I see be like my why no?
Speaker 2: And that ship still here today?
Speaker 5: What talking?
Speaker 1: Why getting released? And may get me out of it? And they can't see nothing.
Speaker 4: Man, that nigga went over there like the all the ship like that don.
Speaker 2: A real nigga.
Speaker 4: Yeah they were. They cut him right right after that interview. Motherfucker. Oh yeah, he for sure couldn't wait.
Speaker 2: That was what that was his whole goddamn skai.
Speaker 1: If I own the team, I would do a motherfucker the same way. You know what I'm saying, Man, I don't like make unless he's nice like that. I said, ain't man, A few of them nothing the bills to the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to go with the bill man the building, damn. Josh Allen, Josh Allen, dog, Yes he is but not in the playoffs. Like these old niggas who they be talking about, they don't want him.
Speaker 1: I like him because he he gonna he just tried to do too much, dog bro. Then he take the ball out of hand, like run the ball and yeah, when you don't take it out of his hand, it's like Ship gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the nigga, who's gonna be under the bigga?
Speaker 4: If I got throw sixty passes the game, nigga, of course.
Speaker 1: Predy, he's gonna get who's to do that?
Speaker 2: Don't about to tell him to do that? Ship and that coach scared to tell him.
Speaker 1: No. No, they called him and got them passion players, call them passive players.
Speaker 4: I know they don't want me to run the ball because definit Singletary, my fucking running back. I know y'all got no ready plays.
Speaker 1: For me, Nick, They gotta get a running back.
Speaker 2: I know what object?
Speaker 5: Who kind of you as a rookie? You got?
Speaker 2: They got some pressure on they got stuff calling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is all right, But if I show up the count and James Cook and Devin Singatary that I already expect them fifty passes a week.
Speaker 2: Man, This nigga is a Falcon friend, don't listen to ship. He we we didn't even with that section.
Speaker 4: Start. Let me stand up, because but we we did some ship in this off season.
Speaker 5: For y'all ever like this, like this, this Campbell was a big so they got a lot of camera.
Speaker 4: Kaliz Carabo, Jesse Bates a cooler fucking we drafted.
Speaker 2: Dhow you know a lot of the niggas came down. Loan them niggas ready, have fun, you non Falcons, nigga, it's paraded my city. You ain't gonna see no nigga.
Speaker 1: This beginning to scene.
Speaker 2: Everybody nice. Yeah, them niggas gonna got but my game four?
Speaker 4: Have me back on when we go five and to what yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: On the game can where you are down somewhere and.
Speaker 4: Five and two Allo, you can wint down. You can lock this one. We win our division the division face one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whe yet, nigga mat traps here the cafe pull up.
Speaker 4: We got a game.
Speaker 2: I know I'm watching y'all, y'all. Now I will say this Falcon might win the divisual.
Speaker 4: We definitely went division because there's nobody else. Nobody else ship this ship.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't the same a good defense. De car Oh, Derek carter On went to the to the nobody else they.
Speaker 1: Got a good defense.
Speaker 4: Comar Bus rebuilding.
Speaker 5: Jameis Winston.
Speaker 1: Cra on the sight.
Speaker 5: Yeah they rebuilding right now.
Speaker 2: You ain't got a word like Caroline.
Speaker 1: That's know.
Speaker 4: They got caught McCoy the Bucks, Yeah, the Bucks, they got caught McCoy.
Speaker 2: Them nigga trying to get the number one peak for sure.
Speaker 4: They want Cayler Williams, the nigga from You see that what they're going and then you know we're gonna break the little boy up. Y'all talking about Kyler Murray Bright, you're on the same height.
Speaker 2: So with Carol got young.
Speaker 4: He looks he was way smaller than Calip.
Speaker 1: We were like one eight out there.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm telling you, Yeah, we gotta have a football.
Speaker 1: Body playing tackle football all day.
Speaker 4: Come on this ship man playing hit.
Speaker 1: I'll come up on the wh nigga play Hiden.
Speaker 2: The nigga got seven foot three hundred niggas on the line. Folk, come on, they can't wait like a creative player on God damn which.
Speaker 4: The Falcons also just beefed up. Let's let's just put that.
Speaker 5: Five and I'm looking at the schedule.
Speaker 4: Our schedule, schedules sweet the schedule week. Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 2: This is the first game.
Speaker 1: Every Sunday.
Speaker 2: First just name makes seven first games.
Speaker 5: Just just call Caroline W. Jordan Love Detroit Lions.
Speaker 4: That's good. That's a good one.
Speaker 5: Jason Jaguars. Like against the Jaguars.
Speaker 4: We're gonna lose against the jack.
Speaker 2: Jasule got deep what you call it? That too.
Speaker 4: We can't wait to see him Calvin.
Speaker 5: Ridley, He's gonna go crazy.
Speaker 1: Way.
Speaker 2: We can't wait whatever not citing is we We can't wait to say finally better gets.
Speaker 8: And not feel.
Speaker 5: Texans when commanders, when Bay.
Speaker 4: Who the quarterback?
Speaker 2: Man's got de?
Speaker 4: You think who the quarterback?
Speaker 2: Y'all getting?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 5: How come on?
Speaker 2: Did y'all lose to Washington last year? We took the quarterback that bes the key.
Speaker 5: We we got them.
Speaker 2: But then y'all lose. That's gotta stop.
Speaker 1: Quarter up?
Speaker 2: We got this really he got back up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Last year? Yeah, because of Marcus Mariota.
Speaker 4: We got him out of town.
Speaker 3: Y'all y'all talked so much ship about Mark Merrill, but he was playing great.
Speaker 2: He would pull the positions.
Speaker 5: Great, decent I'm gonna want to fuck with ship.
Speaker 2: I'm looking around this room right now.
Speaker 11: I say, at least three niggas better than market. The talk about skiing you can do. So I'm gonna suck your ticket up every Sunday. I stopped that mother from a five list. I know I should have put started back.
Speaker 4: I should be better with my heart. I bet cover theread.
Speaker 2: Every game left.
Speaker 4: That for like the first eight games.
Speaker 3: Seeing you, you know what I mean. You got a ball, you went ball, where you went ball?
Speaker 1: Quarter two?
Speaker 2: Quarter two?
Speaker 1: Do you think Derek White should cut his fucking definitely? White said, I mean it's inevitable. On looking man, you can see where it's going. See, I just I just want I would like for I could I could steal right now, get the season with.
Speaker 2: It with a line on it. Uh huh oh, so you could grow us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just say fuck it, cause this is where it is going.
Speaker 2: So go ahead.
Speaker 1: And he's trying to rock a season, and I'm saying, what's going to fuck it? Lebron Benually he got like a cowvin looking the top of the head man, go ahead, and he got a hole in the crown. When you get a hole in the crown.
Speaker 3: It's over, so they're gonna be the hair cut, namely five niggas who should go.
Speaker 1: Ball bron any nigga fuck up. I'm gonna say any nigga that you're crying, it's showing.
Speaker 4: I think KD need to go about he definitely he's wrong, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you that Donna leave you more.
Speaker 1: Something wrong.
Speaker 2: It's Cuddy cut. Know what KD brot? He just stopped giving the scout.
Speaker 4: Probably bad though he says.
Speaker 2: This put a param in that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: He said something wrong with you? You know what I'm saying. If something wrong with my ship, the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Nigga, I wouldn't give a fuck with the lead rules. I'll be out there with a wave cap playing. Don't keep talking about my ship.
Speaker 2: I'm dropping for the FO you worry about my Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think Jimmy need to go bout Jimmy Butler. I just want to see how much he looked like Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: What all that mest ship. I want to see the sign you believe that ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got the dog, he got its like his daddy.
Speaker 10: The reason that he is this fucking Jimmy Butler real daddy like man, that's time I started.
Speaker 2: That's the story.
Speaker 4: It is his parents and somebody left him on the white folks stoop on some that white yeah, and white felk on some blind side ship.
Speaker 1: That's a wife.
Speaker 2: Jordan's in Chicago.
Speaker 1: That's why he played a text white from the word is.
Speaker 2: And you feel me. I already got that nigga, the word is. That's what he played so angry.
Speaker 4: Was in a ferrari.
Speaker 1: That's why he played so angry. And that's get it. That's why he played so angry.
Speaker 2: And may read that's a.
Speaker 1: Nation little talented nigga on the course, that's.
Speaker 4: Why he upset bro dog.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: They say Jordan's been paying for they shut the hell up. The nigga looking a fucking job college nigga.
Speaker 2: They just give it to up. Yes, yeah, why would you stop and pay me that at thirteen?
Speaker 1: George, I said, this nor a dog that Jordan knew what to take the niggae dog.
Speaker 4: So the payments stopped at thirteen. That run the same time Jordan's daddy died. I was going through a lot. I couldn't make my payments.
Speaker 1: My mother.
Speaker 2: That ship don't land. I see what Jimmy boy Yeah, I heard Jimmy said his mother say you gotta go because he looked too much like he did and who he was said that thirteen in two thousand and two.
Speaker 4: Okay that that was a bad time as well.
Speaker 2: So it was so bad time.
Speaker 4: It's like, know what I'm saying, ship that was going.
Speaker 2: Is no, I'm turning bitches to board. Love me to cut that motherfuck help Jimmy, give your motherfucker trade him trying Jimmy start ran extention you.
Speaker 1: Do for you.
Speaker 2: I got him on board.
Speaker 4: No to cut his ship. Tell you to cut that ship, Patchy, He definitely cut.
Speaker 1: He need to go ahead because right man, he got like r he got the Puerto Rico. Old man, you want your bud like you're gonna come and do the saut or like he gonna cut that c See once you're cutting down and let people get used to it, and you're gonna get the joking. See, you gotta get that out of the way early when you're young. You can't take that ship, said falling to him. Puts it the house, given this is my head.
Speaker 4: Jamne need to cut his hair, Jaylen Brown, he be forcing to funk out them braids. But it ain't no hang time on them ships. Well them ships be up.
Speaker 12: By the ear, but they out of like, bro, that's why you turn it, that bitch over, you're like this, that's why you're wearing that man your braids together.
Speaker 2: That them brading bach your hand when they get they show here snetched off the fight. No bitch, you want the poor hell you're gonna get.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Gray brother, I mean that Jimmy John Brade so show bir Brian got j Taylor and Dreen Jimmy kt kt.
Speaker 1: SHO had been for medical purposes.
Speaker 2: Sure say something wrong like its like k got chests had on it. Nigga chans out that ship like a knocked over as Hey.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Something that Al Jackson the nigga got damn with time to kill. You're real that nigga had on his check. That's the same hair that nigga KD got, But I missed the time to kill, you know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: That's when it came out about nothing folk. It was rated off.
Speaker 4: I couldn't watch Radedar movies and ninety four. So man, nigga forgive forgive me for my parents loving me.
Speaker 2: Upbringing. I'm probably feel white, but ship my mother and dad are gone. So what nigga I deal with? The funk I wanted to do?
Speaker 4: It was he was eighteen?
Speaker 1: Do it if you want to.
Speaker 3: Just chrition that, I'd be such an oh G mode. These nigga forget I ain't that old.
Speaker 2: Tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kicking battle.
Speaker 2: That was just nigga niggas Like, yeah, I don't do all this niggas like like, pray right now today, Mom, I'm in the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: I'm in the field.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get this money.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: So we talked about that.
Speaker 3: So look, if you think Jannis won't hurt, like just there's a lot of niggas will hurt this playoffs.
Speaker 2: Sure who one team that the nigga won't hurt? They would be in the finals.
Speaker 1: I think if militant was all the way back militant yet and Janna's want and tweak his back, that back of motherfucker once you suck that up, because he did in the game one, then nigga, the first five minutes feel when you fall on your back and miss the next game?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh boy, I had him.
Speaker 1: I had him that game and the way he played the way he played all damn here, all you stepping.
Speaker 4: You can't do this on the contraler. I feel like Tyler Herrold was healthy. I don't think the heat would be this far. You don't because then niggas like gave Vincent and Kayler Martin and don't get on Streus, don't get them shots like it was like it was that one game where like five niggas had fifteen plus Jimmy twenty five, like Kyle Lowry Strus, Vincent and Kayler Martin and Kevin Love.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the dumbest ship. I was like, why would he go to Miami? That nigga down the ball?
Speaker 4: I said, I seen the stat today they said Kevin Love is five for five. I'm making it to the finals when he is in the playoffs, Like every time you don't went to the playoffs, he don't went.
Speaker 3: To the finals team he was on bron team though, Yeah, but he was the catalyst. Though he was the catalyst.
Speaker 1: That means that means role player. Can't mean I don't know what.
Speaker 2: He's trying to say. Lebron is You don't think Lebron is that nigga? That's what you don't. Lebron was.
Speaker 4: Saying, I mean, yeah, I'm here, but Ship, I'm a Kobe fan. That's why this little yeah.
Speaker 2: Why y'all niggas think you can't be a brun?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What did brun do? The niggas? Bro?
Speaker 4: It was just the fu niggas.
Speaker 1: He's just gonna say that, biggas.
Speaker 2: You know, a little bit.
Speaker 4: Ship and all the face?
Speaker 2: Did you see what Tim said? Bro was in Bankheads, sitting on the porch eve barbecue, no security man.
Speaker 3: What security?
Speaker 2: He went to shoot her? Hold that.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he do direct movies.
Speaker 1: That was talking about that.
Speaker 2: That was the post coming out there shot the apartments in the movie.
Speaker 1: He got crazy all he like all that said he but he the he the go Jordan the goat.
Speaker 2: So who name?
Speaker 3: All right, this is how we're gonna end this before we get out here, name the five players an all.
Speaker 1: Term in the Michael Jordan dream.
Speaker 4: I do what to bo?
Speaker 1: I gotta get to him what I would say him Vokoa at one time. But I'm gonna take because he ain't got no ring.
Speaker 4: We can talk about Barker man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give shot Green, dominant B and magic more something luc I feel like.
Speaker 2: Broun in your top five.
Speaker 1: No, he had number six.
Speaker 13: Brother, the nigga got the most ports ever that ship, I mean ship all alone number too here in my top five, my top fIF.
Speaker 2: That's the fuck ass niggas.
Speaker 4: It's a good nigga.
Speaker 2: No gonna say.
Speaker 1: I'm saying'm talking about basketball while car Along got number two. A got damn mean in my top ten?
Speaker 2: Who you got spin?
Speaker 4: I got Kobe Jordan uh brun Shaq. Yeah, I mean, I don't like personally picking niggas that I've never seen play, but like, you can't deny Kareem having six rings.
Speaker 1: I saw cran In like in eighty like in the eighties. I call him the last in the eighties. You know what I'm saying. It won't dominate like he was, but you gotta give to the man got six rings.
Speaker 4: Lebron.
Speaker 3: I got shocked. I got uh this might make y'all mad. I got Hakeem in my ship.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most define A lot of niggas.
Speaker 3: Stole that salt from that nigga. That nigga footwork was incredible. Nigga footwork was miraculous. H Who I said, uh, Lebron Lebron is checking Haquene Lebron shocked, Haquen. I got Steph Curry in my top five.
Speaker 4: That may be who let me take? Yeah, let me take give me stuff.
Speaker 1: It all depends on how you. Yeah, he doesn't change the game.
Speaker 4: You can't pull up the No Park right now with a nigga's trying to shoot that bitch from half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kareem and them did Kareem playing when you could never try to hook shot as you though, But he had a shot that couldn't everybody couldn't do it, and.
Speaker 3: That bullshit and dump. That's the most overrated shot the world.
Speaker 1: It's a weak shot, bro, because niggas don't use it.
Speaker 2: As a weapon. He had it as a fucking weapon like that, say what the fuck are you too? And the niggas wasn't trying to check that dumb ass at some one time, nigga hit nine.
Speaker 7: Man, get's time the world that gotta what that nigga first tried the ship like what the ship so baring?
Speaker 4: No, we know they made him try because you couldn't dump back in the day. No, they banned the dunk because of him, like they banded the dunk in college.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, this nigga was so dumb you automatically because he gonna see no jump. I'm gonn getting his name right here, put.
Speaker 4: Me on his and I'm something phon, I'm dumping the you can't.
Speaker 1: Get around this okay hook and that dumb that sh it worked, that should work. But the NV Lebron just passed this nigga. Mind this nigga. The nigga had not Lebron. I'm saying at one time he was the all time lead scorer.
Speaker 2: Yeah not no more? Why because the best player all time?
Speaker 1: Yeah what I'm saying he was at one time with the dumb ass hook shot. But it might look dumb, but that ship worked. A nigga matched our feet though, like that stupid is a bit nigga shot eighty something sent from that for a career, you got a niggas shooting rights terrible.
Speaker 4: If you get thirty thousand points for two pointers, that's pretty hard.
Speaker 3: That's pretty hard seeing that you ain't put Lebron in there. So you number six, So you think coobd and Michael Jordano far superior Lebron.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kobe for sure.
Speaker 14: Lebron don't got Lebron ain't got no move. Long time Lebron just don't got no hit. Seriously, ronn't got no move.
Speaker 2: Tight Colin take take shack away from them. Kobe teams. So Kobe would have won three rings two at all. Yeah what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So he went to three straight without him on wait till ten Kobe's in the finals. Yeah, yeah, he went to three straight one two because the put together a fucking super team.
Speaker 2: He played that same team the next year and beat them by them the first time.
Speaker 3: Bro Lebron has beat the best team in history at seventy three and nine, that was their record.
Speaker 2: Did that.
Speaker 1: They had a good team.
Speaker 4: He had a great team.
Speaker 2: He had a good team. That's Lebron. Put Coch on that team.
Speaker 4: They still win.
Speaker 2: That crazy nigga. When Kobe first got in the lead, this is what niggas don't talk about.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 2: It was between him and Eddie Jones. Yeah, it ain't never been between Lebrun and no nigga racist.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Crazy votes you propably mean real niggas. Listen two Bookie the King, those air balls the play elbow, shut up. Cheers and cheers from the other table.
Speaker 4: I saw your elball.
Speaker 2: You got a real air everybody got airball. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And the key moment doing that in the key moment the ball, but not a key moment.
Speaker 2: But listen, I'm saying Whiting fixed. I'm saying this.
Speaker 1: I'm saying better than look than Lebron because Covid got moved.
Speaker 2: Lebron ain't got no move. Brann I got no, he's got no mood. Bro I got no Lebron just because.
Speaker 1: He's so gifted the way he can play.
Speaker 2: Broun come a nigga. Bron about to speak. He's just super athletic. He do the elbow ship Jordan.
Speaker 13: Kobe, all these other niggas. Big got a fucking wood go yo is Jordan. Yeah, he profected him. You don't got nigga. This's the prototype.
Speaker 1: Saying. Yeah, I'm saying, I'm saying we better than Broun. Ain't saying he've been in Jordan.
Speaker 2: Joe is an automatic ticket to the bottle thing he always was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hate the key word again said again the nigga thirty eight. Now you don't make no differy out there. When Joe and I said Jordan thirty he say when I walk.
Speaker 2: To Williards, Miss he was thirty four out there now he was thirty Yeah, same thing they were funny about Fundy. He was up there Jorgan and played all.
Speaker 1: Eighty two games on one on the bad leg. The whole season covered the soft plays nigga the day man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look it up, you got the stud name like that.
Speaker 2: I got the step one they played, oh eighty two games he did on the bad league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't gonna look at it with the boy named Tim of course something bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and pack it over. Then that ship, say that ship when he got the lookings.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this, were talking about that and we already about them. I'm gonna tell you who the biggest fuck nigga in the history of the game. Scotty people exactly.
Speaker 2: He'll demitly not a dog your whole.
Speaker 1: Man. Now he talking something he said I see in Jordan before he even got in d He want nothing that may wonder, ain't nobody never did that one season scoring tamp m v p DS Play of the Year Slam Dunk tamp All five m v P thirty five the.
Speaker 2: Game three before you Just Gotta pay thirty Yea made a sign that took your bitch and for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really I don't really like leftovers and ship, but I'm fuck Larson Like when I get on this ship, for sure.
Speaker 2: Gonna be saying, don't.
Speaker 11: Out of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's.
Speaker 4: I went fifth in Scotty Scotty age.
Speaker 2: She said. Scotty used to make her hair six three times a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was had bitch like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah he done braided his hair too.
Speaker 4: Yeah that who need to cut his hair there? Scott he out of lead. It don't matter, it's time.
Speaker 1: That's social media talk with it.
Speaker 4: He really trying to look like future.
Speaker 1: That's really out of this.
Speaker 4: To the show. Some Gucci flip flops he went talking about.
Speaker 2: Was talking about her all the holes you think you're talking about. Larcel Pimping said, don't change your damn.
Speaker 1: Album was yeah, social media bitch back that he told you talking about it, so it's mean to everybody else.
Speaker 4: I talked to the niggah I called we got to wrap it up, but I call him back saying I appreciate y'all boys stopping through.
Speaker 1: With Hey man, I drinking all the goddamn war.
Speaker 2: That's what you're supposed to do, man, that's in the budget.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at us that look on.
Speaker 4: I heard I heard something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was for last week.
Speaker 3: We had went over Nigga. Last week we went over the budget. Yeah, we went over the budget, so we had to cut.
Speaker 4: I said someone the cars. She's talking about Papa drugs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they already ate. That's for the staff. Okay, cool y'all did look for Yeah, that was for the staff. I appreciate y'all Nigga coming through. If y'all get out of here now, y'all can can't show where.
Speaker 4: Some open oy, I appreciate you for having men. Yeah, take me back when the Facust five and this is our year two, cowboy, believe.
Speaker 3: I'm staring Bro, I'm starting to just started liking pri I'm through with teams. I'm just liking playing team of the line. Yeah, I'm going with the line, with the line with.
Speaker 2: Their forty nine ship.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I saw the I said, I start. Look, I started taking off the wall. I started taking it.
Speaker 1: Off the wall in trouble that play with. Oh my god, I want what's out there? Who you're thinkna win the NBA Championship? They talk about something else.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was players at one if he ever get the ring on. They're gonna show their player when he.
Speaker 1: Come back, the ring on hond right there. He can't get it, thating that one player the.
Speaker 2: Fucked them up. Look at that's some new football.
Speaker 3: My stupid ass sat up on the cogic sight. Oh they're waiting for that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this play for the ship trouble. We don't win, going to play for home.
Speaker 5: They dusted some ship got from the Little Giants movie?
Speaker 4: Play you mean the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It's time.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Did J walk out on and shapped the funk out of Michael.
Speaker 4: Car He said, he said, coach, what I ain't call it?
Speaker 1: You catch with the kind of I ain't gonna I just get his speeches.
Speaker 2: Been another episode and broken plate.
Speaker 3: Man, If you can't make sure you follow the real j Ski on Instagram and my dog Special Nil on Instagram. Man, uh ship this this week seven episode seven? Man, nigga see what comic.
Speaker 1: Dog got six cameras in the stack.
Speaker 2: Even they still with ship.
Speaker 4: You saw that ship, bro, bro? Not only that I seen him, but I couldn't get to him. But I was gonna spin the niggas fail that bro. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, keep that on that man for my dog, that ship man.
Speaker 4: I told you, Stephen as now you go, Steve, Stephen, Steve to watch your.
Speaker 1: Nigga smoll in your dadd But watch.
Speaker 2: Y'all, I already found out who it was, the only nigga with a fucking head Shit, what the fuck you got a head set on? You got a headset in a walking talk.
Speaker 4: Show me your phone scream, bro, you want to make sure gonna say.
Speaker 2: Stephen, you know these young nigga that do crimes ain't even smart. That nigga got stephen A two hours and thirteen minutes a long time.
Speaker 3: Hey, we'll be back next week with some more original content because I ain't got to steal from a nigga.
Speaker 2: You bitch ass nigga. You thought it was over, stephen A. When I see your nigga, IM gonna see your nigga.
Speaker 3: Hey, make sure you like sharing, subscribe, Thank you opportunity, and keep God first.
Speaker 4: If y'all want me on n SPN, I fuck with you, Stephen now