Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you do, but only when you use that promo code of leading Off. It's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks. I love Welsh's hat. Today's representing the Deadpool. Love that you've got the best hats. You and Wonkee Penguin Walky Penguin has more hats than any human I've ever seen. It's crazy, She's unbelievable. But Welsh, we are or on a fun Friday. Today. You're coming off a day with a home run call. Maybe the secret sauce is me not being here. The Mets are a complete dumpster fire and people are dropping questions and leaving. I love this. This is one from Jake Watkins. Let's start the show off of this. I can't make the show today live, but I'm gonna listen later. I had to drop Gassas off the IL, but now I have a spot that someone in my league drop Hoskins. So for rest of season, would you add him to add Hoskins. I believe that's what he's asking us in this question. Is that how you're parsing this to take us in a rush?
Speaker 2: Take Rick really had to go. I am looking at this questions and I'm like, for r O S. What say you baseball guys was on first? Like who literally who is on first here? So wait, I had to drop Causes. But now someone else in my league drop Hoskins? Who for rest to see?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like, I mean, would you rather have Cossus or Hoskins? Is that what he's asking?
Speaker 2: I think that is I got who for rest of season is? I think a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one player, I yell bad? Which good? Wheel fire?
Speaker 2: I Well, here's the deal. Cassues would be the guy I would want for the rest of the year. But I think Hoskins is going to be back in like days, like a week.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He was just like running.
Speaker 1: The other is already working. Yeah, he's doing baseball activities as we like to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if the both of those guys are still just out there and floating, I'd go Hoskins right now, and then when you get the Cossus like rehab, pick them up. I'd pick I would drop hoskins for casses, So go, I guess, go hoskins right now?
Speaker 1: Well, well pick up, make happen, do stuff. There we go, everybody, So it's good to see everybody in the chat today. I did miss you. I did not believe me. I would much rather be here doing the show, hanging out with all of you talking baseball, and waiting an hour longer than the appointment for my mother's eye doctor yesterday. Somebody must have had an emergency. I don't know what happened, but you know mudd in the eye the expression. I don't know, but luckily everything went well. Just took a little longer than we thought. But that's why I took the day off there, well, not the day off. That's why I took some time off. I was still doing the meeting from the car, doing all that stuff because I'm committed to this place.
Speaker 2: Joe was like, the did you see that amazing viral video of the guy who had a license suspended and he had to zoom into court And when they zoomed him in, he was driving his car and the judge was like, what are you doing.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh yeah, sorry, I'm driving for the doctor.
Speaker 1: It's the best. Was Joe yesterday he was on because his license was suspended and he was appearing on the Zoom call. See, this is the stuff that I want to show on the show and have these conversations about how stupid this is, like that is.
Speaker 2: But that was you yesterday in our Fantasy pros meeting. After you were just like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just be there to seting cars. All right, let's get to the headlines that aren't Welsh's home run calls. But thanks for asking everybody. Mom's doing good. She got the one eye done for the cataract, and now I'm getting the other one done next Tuesday, So it's the whole thing. It's gonna be a good time. Uh. Then she's gonna see everything for the first time. She's gonna go, oh my god, this is what all of you look like in this family. What's gonna happen your hair? When did you go? Ball? Two thousand and five? Two thousand and five? All right? Are in Judge two run bomb for him? He now has two hundred and seventy five career home runs, a milestone for Aaron Judge. Look, he's been a great season for him, great season for Soto, it was a good It's been a pretty good run here for the Yankees all I mean, I think, I know I was a little doom and gloom when Garrett Cole got hurt. I was saying to myself, oh boy, I don't think this is gonna work out. And you know what, I've been wrong about the Yankees. They have not struggled. Cole is making his imminent return, we hope will see. But the Yankee offense right now, if they're Let's talk about the positive team in New York for a moment, because the Yankees certainly have been that. And Aaron Judge has been absolutely on fire for the last couple of weeks. I mean, he's hitting over four hundred, He's hitting home runs all over the place. He did have a little bit of a rough start to the season, which is hilarious because again it's April. What are people worried about? But he has been absolutely scorching outt ever stance and two hundred and seventy five homers not too shabby here for his career already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's it's hilarious, like looking back on the struggles he had, like early in the year when he wasn't hitting lefty and stuff like that. But you know, a bigger question not that Judge or Sodo were really relative to this, but you look at that offense and you also look at Jason Dimingez. You know, we kind of briefly, I think, have talked about him, but Jason Diminguez on back, and the big question has been will this team commit to having him up, And the early reports are that they're not. That they're saying like they're going to send him back down to Triple A. One of the reasons behind that as well is not Judge is not Sodo. Obviously, if they were struggling, maybe more. But Stanton has picked it up over on that DH spot. And for Dogo, Verdugo's hitting two sixty one, He's got eight homers so far this year. I mean, they're getting a ton all the production out of their outfield and that's yeah. Someone they could just asks like, hey, will we see Jason Dimingez this year? I believe we will see him this year, but I don't think we're going to see him anytime soon because once his rehab assignment stops, I think he's just going to be chillin' in Triple A for a little while, until you know there's an obvious Stanton injury or you know, somebody goes.
Speaker 1: I'll do my best to talk to him at double A while he's still here in Somerset.
Speaker 3: Did you decide? Are you gonna go?
Speaker 1: Well? How much longer is he here for?
Speaker 3: Not much longer?
Speaker 1: You got to go? But I'm putting the Black Book for Football together this weekend, so I don't know if I'm gonna have time for that book.
Speaker 3: Smack book.
Speaker 1: Come on, hey man, people are already MacBook all up in my kool aid? When's it? Once's coming up? Once ago, it's soon soon, got some new stuff in there. Oh, usually it's out by Memorial Day weekend. I'm a little late this year because you know life.
Speaker 2: But the baseball terms, this is relative to like January first for baseball content, so it is it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean it's not like we don't put the Black Book out for baseball December fifteenth before.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm like, it is relevant for everybody. No, it's kind of person I have either way. Yesterday had I did a we have a new show, a fantasy football show that me and the Undertaker Andrew Ericksson did on Discord.
Speaker 3: It's another Discord based show.
Speaker 1: It's baseball.
Speaker 3: People come in there, just wanted to Did I flicker there?
Speaker 1: I think you might have, but that's only because you shine so brightly. I was waiting just in case it was me. So I was frozen there for more.
Speaker 3: What did you hear?
Speaker 2: I was just saying we had to teach Andrew ericson things, and people came there.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't hear any of that. I don't know if the other people did, but that's okay. Now. Frozen Welsh. Oh, we were so close to puppet Welsh, which would have been great. You know what I would have done immediately. I would have put a hat on my hand. Oh yeah, yeah, you got it, like a little yeah, you know in the Fantasy pros hat behind me and just put.
Speaker 3: It right on the hand.
Speaker 2: It's a good question. We were starting to yesterday. We were joking with Bogman too about like what his would be.
Speaker 3: And I have to eat.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is get the sayings or like a you know hat for me. So Bogman, it was like there's meat on the bone. Everybody, you know, like you get his saying, so you figure out mine.
Speaker 1: Just get turn me a question in the chat. Everybody, Okay, I don't look on Google. Let's have fun. Let's pretend like we could just have fun and that every answer is that our fingertips. Who is the fastest of three hundred home runs? If you think you know the answer, drop it in the chat. I know the answer, and I know how old he was, so drop it in the chat. If you think you know the answer, who was the youngest to hit three hundred home runs? It's not Aaron Judge because he's already thirty two.
Speaker 2: So is there a hint somebody last thirty years?
Speaker 1: It's yes, it's in our lifetime. Yes, that's okay, So there you go. No, it's not some o.
Speaker 2: You can I'm not looking at anything, my hand, my hands.
Speaker 1: I know you're not looking. But if you're right, I'm going to ruin all the guesses.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm Johnny.
Speaker 1: It's not Josh Gibson, but that's a funny.
Speaker 3: It's Frank Thomas.
Speaker 1: No good, good guest, though not Frank Thomas. Everybody, I see Griffy's, I see Manny Ramirez.
Speaker 3: S someone named pupil.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know, but I'll tell you who it is in just a moment. Let's get through some more headlines. Jack Flaherty struck out nine, giving up one hit. Still the Flaherty has been awesome. Nick Pavetta your other guy, so one of Welsh's favorite things. Nick Pavetta nine strikeouts for him as well, So two really good outings for these two pictures yesterday. And he thoughts on what you saw from Pavetta or Flaherty.
Speaker 2: I think I am ready to relent my Jack Flaherty hate.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna put it on the shelf.
Speaker 1: Think you might have to? I might?
Speaker 3: I Actually you know what I should do.
Speaker 2: I should Oh, this is a great idea. I should have like a little area behind me. I don't know what the visual will be where I just put my hate on the shelf. So like maybe I'd take a Jack flarerty trading card or I just say Flarty hate and I just put it on the shelf back there.
Speaker 1: Healthy for you, especially because you harbor a lot of hate and resentment just generally speaking.
Speaker 3: And you wouldn't know it so well.
Speaker 1: You have reinforcements for your shelves for all that.
Speaker 3: The whole shelf is coming down.
Speaker 1: Somebody's going ikea tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: We're putting in a new wall in the house to shelve all my hate.
Speaker 3: But Flarity has been berserk over load.
Speaker 2: Bearing wall pretty big, But we're gonna have to get a bigger screen, a bigger screen. We're gonna have to change the overlay. Jack Flarerty thirty four percent k percentage crazy with a three point eight walk percentage that is bar none almost three times over the lowest walk rate of his career. He's got a full run, lower expected era. He's giving up no barrels, he's giving up I'm of the lowest hard hit he's ever given up, and really the whift rate. I'm looking top three pitches, almost every single pitch is more effective this year.
Speaker 3: He's gone. It looks like a little bit more heavy.
Speaker 2: Slider forty two percent with rate forty two percent, knuckle curve with rate, and his forcing fastballs almost thirty percent. It almost seems like this is so absurd it can't keep going. But I'm gonna relent. Jack Flairty has completely refound himself. He's consistent, he's hitting the zone, he would find these stupid parts of the zone I'm in. He's a better He got my ladder bet I was. I talked about maybe even you know, I'm not going to but you could have done us now.
Speaker 3: He made you back and he was my only winning bet yesterday too.
Speaker 1: By the way, there you go, some good guesses. By the way, I see Mark McGuire, all good guess because remember he did have thirty nine. I want to say his rookie season. The memory starts right, thirty nine omers for McGuire. I want to say, I think it was.
Speaker 2: Our voices get higher.
Speaker 1: A good guess. No, because he started off young. Griffy also started off young.
Speaker 2: But the answers before you have the answer, is it a current player?
Speaker 3: No, No, okay.
Speaker 1: He is not a current player, but laser sharp on the first to get right, Alex Rodriguez is the answer. Twenty seven years old. Again, he came up at nineteen. I want to say, all right, he wasn't he nineteen years old when he came up? I think he was twelve. He was twelve when he was playing for the marriage is twelve? Me? I don't know. But Poohols was another good one. There's a lot, a lot of good guesses here, and I'm very proud of all of you for not just running to the Google machine, because it's fun to see everybody take some guesses. And a lot of the people either put someone put Hack Wilson in there. So there you go. Somebody proven that they watched the Ken.
Speaker 3: HACKI McGee, Will Hackey McGee.
Speaker 1: There you go. All right, let's get to uh. I know I wasn't here yesterday for all of this, which again of all the day is not to be here. But the whole Mets Jorge Lopez implosion, throwing his glove into the crowd, getting dfaid ds getting hurt, Pete Alonzo getting hit with a pion, like the whole, it's it's done. The Mets sent down Christian Scott. Today Brett Baty got sent down, which is great for Vento's. That's the one thing. I picked up Vento's a couple of weeks ago, and I think he was on a Waiver Wire video too, and I said, look picking him up because I don't think Baty's long for this team. And sure enough, I think that was two weeks ago he was on the video. He can go back and look on fancy Bros. MLB. But on the Waverwarre video I talked about Ventos might even been three weeks ago now, but that is the one silver lining here. He's gonna qualify at first and third at some leagues right now because he's getting work there. He made a good defensive play. But oh my god, the Mets organization right now, and if the horny Lopez. I heard someone say they are on the internets that his son is having some issues, some medical things. So obviously, if that's the case, he is clearly stressed out, clearly having a lot on his plate. So what I don't like is that he retracted his statements after and basically was trying to say, no, no, it's not what I meant.
Speaker 2: It got missed, retracted, but it wasn't necessarily retracting and just.
Speaker 1: But like revisited re. I don't know, well he just he was saying a.
Speaker 3: Kind of think he did too.
Speaker 1: But I I wanted to send him like a w W S dial belt. I want to send him a trophy smack belt because finally somebody said it. I thought that Hore Lopez. I think he's a hero. I think they should retire his number I think they should hang his jersey out in the alphaek the whole ceremony, because I think he just embodied how Mets fans feel about this entire organization, where you could just you know, you just want to lose your mind and and drop expletives and throw gloves into the crowd and just say this is terrible. This organization is terrible. It's all terrible. Welsh, what did you guys say about it yesterday? Because I missed the program, But I don't know what else to say, Like, I don't know what the direction is. I know they've got a bunch of prospects. I know the Acunas and some of the other guys, the Drew Gilberts of the world. You got Biento's Ronnie Mauricio. I told you when Ronnie Mauricio got hurt, I said, this is it. I told you, this is the bad juju, this is a bad omen Nothing's gonna work out this year. I could tell you. I could smell it. Francisco Alvarez gets hurt. I know he's working his way back. We'll get to him on a second. But the pile of steaming garbage, it is the Mets organization right now is pretty stunning. Welsh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the only thing I really said with it was A, I loved the outburst from Morey Lopez, and B I thought the Mets took the wrong angle. I think if you're gonna punish him, you should have actually made him do more for the Mets. You should have made him a starting pitcher for the Mets. They should have stretched him out, make him pitch six, throw one hundred, if you really want to punish him instead of I think cutting him made him look like babies.
Speaker 3: They're like, what'd you say about us? You get out of here, You get out of here, you little Jorge Lopez. We don't like that.
Speaker 2: I love Jorge Lopez. I'm a big fan. Hope he comes over here and throws gloves in Arizona.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan. That's you know. I like ol verst.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, I don't know, I'm a I know that there's this idea obviously if like a guy is pissed about something and throws his glove and people will be like, oh bad.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like theatrics, especially in sports. I like to know that players care. It's more interesting. It's kind of also the idea like us, we're not doing radio, but you know we're doing you know, online audio, we're doing media based stuff like we want to be more entertaining. We want to kind of attack each other and go out like I think that makes sports more entertaining. I'm here for I don't want horrible teams.
Speaker 1: But the organization. He is playing for the worst organization a league baseball and then tries to like backtrack it. No, it's cool, man.
Speaker 2: He didn't say no, but he said they mistranslated him.
Speaker 3: He said, I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: Try to watch the words come out of his mouth. I watched its quoted. I watched him say the words. Now, that's not what he meant to say. Okay, But it wasn't like he was struggling to get the words out. I've done a lot of baseball players who have a lot of things that they say in second languages. I think you know exactly what he was talking about. By the way, look at this one of our og football in the Baseball Show. This is I know the Baseball Show is popular. MB is in here embarrassed. One of my favorite characters from our football discord is in the Baseball Chat. What is happening? Welsh? You're way too popular. It's it's kind of crazy here, all right? Anything else to say about this? Or should we just close the book? Is the has really hurt? Or is this just oh yeah yeah?
Speaker 2: And that was the thing I was literally gonna say. Is also Edwin Diaz I think was put on the fifteen day IL?
Speaker 1: He was, but it made me one of like, hmm, is he is he hurt? Like? Is he hurt? And that's the reason for the bad performance? Or is the bad performance the reason for the IL? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Do you think a guy has ever been put on the fifteenth day IL for like emotional pain in all the history of baseball all the time?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I know this for a FUNA who in years I can't say, but I can tell you working with Craig Mish, there's many times where I'm not saying injuries are made up. I'm saying you're elbow's hurting you. Okay, let's go in the ten day. I l for this, but really it's because you really it's hard for three for three weeks. No, but that happens all the time, and I'm not I'm not like, you know, gonna name names here, but I'm gonna tell you what happens all of the.
Speaker 3: Time and totally not a Marlin. Yeah, that was a lot of emotional pain there.
Speaker 1: Seriously, all right, let's get to the three up and three down Riley Green homerd yesterday was this? Was this a wheel call yesterday? No?
Speaker 3: This was a you want to know what? This is what kills me?
Speaker 2: And I hate to even admit this so obviously before the show there's so much, you know, research and stuff that can go on, and I do a lot of it on the bedding and stuff like that, and the show sheet and my home run call tends to kind of.
Speaker 3: Get pushed to the wayside a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I had a little bit more time that I put in to find my more unique call. I mean, I could just say you're in Judge every day, but I did do so good extra research and that's where.
Speaker 3: I got with it. And there you go. I got mine. I don't even done mine today.
Speaker 1: I remember who it was. Thunderstud brought it up here in the chat. Wasn't there a Rockies closer that you know outside mental health issues?
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was Daniel bar yeah, and he's out again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess this is I'm not talking about mental health teacher like that is. I didn't talking about talking about Chuck no Block issues, talking about Steve Sacks issues where like you can't throw the ball at for his base and they're like, you know what once you take two weeks off, clear your head a little bit. Yeah, Like that's what I'm more misery that aren't injuries, especially now that they have the ten da il where you can just kind of yeah, pop guys on there.
Speaker 2: Not like the Andrew Toles like BTF, that's a that's a blast from the past, not that type of mental health, but maybe more like Dylan put there, like Darren Waller have time to make a music the worst music video of all time about your ex wife and literally embarrassed yourself.
Speaker 1: Let me bring it on the show? Can you? Can you up? Can you get a link in there?
Speaker 2: And I don't know if like the lyrics, I don't know if the words for you know what I'm saying about that.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I don't really I couldn't understand the words because they were so auto tuned. But if you haven't seen the Darren wall our music video.
Speaker 2: I beg you let me listen to a couple of seconds and see if it's manageable. But it is something, I mean, wow.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Dylan, we saw that yesterday. Whenever it dropped. It was the wildfire in our private chat between myself, Welsh debro erics in the whole gag. Here we we we were just loving. I don't know how many times I watch it. I don't even remember. I don't think. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even hear the word. Do you want?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to do? You want me to put it up real quick? I'll just play a second of.
Speaker 1: It, all right, let's a second of it, all right.
Speaker 2: Up, No, you got to add I've already added it in the back, so you got to do the rest.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go, I'll hit yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta get rid of our overlay.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. Okay, here we go, So here we go, little in case you missed it, little Darren Waller for you.
Speaker 3: Actually all right, all right, so.
Speaker 1: Just take a time out of it.
Speaker 3: Here like you got it? WHOA?
Speaker 1: I love it. I love that he's walking the beach for it too. Can we just talk about how he's walking on the beach for it. I just like, you know when you put your ear in a shell and you hear stuff. It sounds like he's singing into a shell. That's how much autotune is in there. It is amazing. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, okay, the beach.
Speaker 3: This is the worst thing.
Speaker 1: On Oh you know who loves this stuff though? The kids? The kids love it. Oh, I love Darren Waller song. It's so great. Where is it so good?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It makes me really happy to be able to have all the Darren Waller music because you know, I'm a kid, and he speaks to my generation, my youth of Jackson Holiday, my life is so Oh he's leading. Oh it's so bad, it's the worst. It's so good, to be fair, he had a video crew, so you can't get all that without a video crew. There's people in production that went to the beach and filmed this for hours. And then afterwards he.
Speaker 2: Was like, you know, what would be awesome if I sounded like a robot and then we like, it would have been better if we played the whole thing for everybody. I was a little bit worried about where the words and stuff would go, It's like awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh it's hi, am azome O. Hi'm Aaron Laller. Oh it's Friday. We're having fun. All right, let's get to the other ops. Lane Thomas back with a vengeance, stole two bases, scored to run. If you're in a shallow league and people dropped him, pick him up. I'm telling you right now, bad move. Francisco Lindor was four for four with a homer. In case anybody cares, uh, but also know the Zach Gallon thing. That was the other thing too, is you know, no point all On that you're doing, okay, just checking in wellness check there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we I don't. We haven't gotten the like he's out for extent period of time.
Speaker 3: I think the worry was it was like a hamstring injury.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty good. That's two weeks.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: Yesterday one of my favorite bets was the Diamondbacks Mets over three and a half runs. I just needed four runs. Then Gallon goes out and I'm like, okay, we still don't get there. We got the three.
Speaker 1: Barry's right. Somebody told Darren Waller at some point this is a really good idea.
Speaker 2: And that's my my favorite thing about like horrifically bad things, you know, like something that's so it's like, well.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the Do you remember the Trevor Bauer rap? Do you remember that? But that's that's always the best thing ever. Oh my god, that was so funny. That was so long ago, right, that was like years ago, the Cleveland Guardians, Trevor ba.
Speaker 2: But like, I think that there was a group of group of people and they were just like, hey, buddy, that's it that this is a banger and he's like, yeah, this is and it's like no, it's you're getting This is infant, this is infamy. This is the idea of infamy. Darren Waller no longer has a football history.
Speaker 1: I want to call him post wallone.
Speaker 3: What I want to call post alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three down Darren Waller, Darren Waller, Darren Waller, those are the three down, the three downs. Logan Gilbert four runs and six innings. Well, she's you know, inside that little little Welsh's like, hey, like waving a flag right now. Chris Paddock four runs in five and two thirds and Mason Miller blew his first save of the year. So we have been so kind to Mason Miller did juice the real he blew the homer to uh Siria, I believe did you see?
Speaker 2: It's a great video though, there would be another one to pull up where the announcer she goes like Siri, it's he gets a strike and she goes, Siri, it's not your day. The next pitch, Jose Siri smashes this homer and it.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh whoops. It was a great like owning moment.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It's actually a pretty great video serie It's not your day.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a lot of a lot of good content on the internet this week, just just saying injuries. No, I'm just saying, like you know, Internet this week has been a music that's especially the last twenty four hours. Is that Francisco Alvarez injury news hitting a three run home run his rehab starting Double A. That's good, He's on his way back. Garrett Cole forty three pitch simulated game yesterday. Josh Lowe with the oblique is going to play in Triple A over the weekend, so hopefully he returns soon.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Springs dealing with that lat issue right so we started to ramp up again and then was doing with the lat issue because then he had the shoulder tightness are in there, so he had been shut down. But it seems like he was long tossing again yesterday. So let's kind of put this in perspective. It's gonna be June right tomorrow. So Jeffrey springs soft tossing now like like catch? Can we like catch? Is that a remember we had like catch? So he's like catching. Now do we get him by a July fourth with the no setbacks? Yes?
Speaker 2: I think so, because I don't know how aggressive they were going to be. I think he's got to get three to four starts in minimum, and they're just ramping back up. I think July it'd actually be pretty beneficial for him to have like one or two starts back before the All Star break, so then you have that rest and you come back. But yeah, I think that's a period of time.
Speaker 1: Here's another one too. DJ Local might have nailed it t painful that actually it is very t pain the sounding it is very team painful.
Speaker 2: I like I like my post alone after a divorce. If you think about the context, post.
Speaker 1: Alone is good. Somebody said prim alone.
Speaker 3: Mayor put a poll in the chat.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's amazing we're doing a football thing here, but what should Darren Waller's rap name be? Post alone or tea Painful? Of the two options, so you guys can vote pretty good one.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, They're both pretty good, but I think Tinful because of the auto tune is so strong.
Speaker 2: I think that's how many songs have we gotten from baseball players, like Trevor Bauer did the rap song? Have we ever gotten like original song context the football?
Speaker 1: You know? After the Super Bowl shuffled. I saw somebody earlier in the chat said I'm old enough. I'm old enough for that too, But at a certain point that everybody was copying that. I want to say, I remember the nineteen ninety Reds did a song. It's really bad, but it's got like Rob Dibble in it, and like those guys like it is. It is bad. It is really bad. Paul O'Neill has a verse in it, and it is brutal and hilarious. But like that, I think is where we're kind of a Barry Larkin probably was the best of all of them, if memory serves, but it was a rap was a full out rap.
Speaker 3: This would be beneficial to be playing the audio of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, Dean Sanders counts because he was baseball and football.
Speaker 2: It's kind of this isn't a baseball player. But maybe the worst song ever done of all time are the Padre guys, you know, the Padre Rappers, those like five old guys, those like fifty year olds that are just like you know, Padre. You don't know the god?
Speaker 1: Are they? No? Not today? Maybe Monday.
Speaker 3: I'm going to find it.
Speaker 1: So maybe we should we should we should drop a track me at the ocean, just like thinking about prospects.
Speaker 2: I mean, Joe, we we shouldn't drop a track as we should.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what we should?
Speaker 2: Why do not you write it? You write the track? I wish I could find them, but the I was going to say, there's the next pole is what's worse Darren Waller or those guys, because those guys, the Padres wrap, they're just it's it's so bad, it's so bad. I wish I could find it here to put up for everybody to listen to.
Speaker 1: Because whenever we get the results of the poll, mayo let me know so we can move this I've been talking to Mayo all boring today. He must be bored. Oh, but you know it's not boring. Welsh Friday's Best Bets of the Day brought to you by Bet three six five and Betting Pro. Make sure you head over to the Betting pros app and of course make sure you're making all of your bets over at bet three sixty five using the promo code leading off bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you do, and don't forget. You gotta be eighteen or over in Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. Now today we're gonna apply some logic to some betting. Dylan Ceese is on the mound here, so I like the Padres on the money line at Kansas City. I know they're on the road, but still minus one twenty five Seas has been really good this year. So I'm gonna go ahead with Dylan Ceas and put my faith in what I've seen so far, and he has been as steady as it goes as far as Major League pictures go, really tremendous season for Dylan Cease. Great trade by the Padres. Again, if the Padres could just get that rotation all healthy and rolling at the same time, they could be a very dangerous team come playoff time. Just saying I keep saying it, but it could happen. I'm gonna be focused on the Braves today. First of two Braves bets. Here, we're gonna talk about picking on the Oakland A's a little bit. Ronaldo Lopez over five and a half strikeouts at plus money plus one twenty six. You're getting this. The A's are one of the biggest strikeout total teams on the planet this year. So Renaldo Lopez is pitched very well. I'm gonna go ahead and take a chance he can get over to the sixth margin here today. I think he can also taking Atlanta on the run line minus went awaight against Oakland. I think that's also in the cards for them today. And if you put those two things together, you can make the parlay of the day. But if you want to play it a little safer instead of the run line, just take the Braves in the money line instead. Along with the Ronaldo Lopez five and a half strikeouts over, you put them together you get plus one eighty seven. So if you want to go on the run line, it's gonna push a little bit higher. You'll get closer to three to one. But instead you can take that nice little plus one eighty seven, play it a little safer, make some cash. Almost two to one. That's a good day at the office. Welsh, what do you have for people on the fun Friday bets of the day.
Speaker 2: I almost put Raynaldo Lopez up there by the way, so I can kind of co sign that one. The only thing that took me off is the pitch count spin lo oh. I think he's like seventy one pitches in his last one eighty in the one before that he hasn't gotten to six and like four straight. But before that he had like four straight six strikeout performances. And the a's are the worst, so this is like a really tough battle. They let him go ninety pitches, He's gonna absolutely smash this. My bets, I'm going my favorite one is the Dodgers in Colorado over eight and a half runs. It's almost even money over on bet three six five eight and a half runs over Colorado. Always to play Walker Buhler has been a little bit dicey as well. This is kind of a higher number sometimes and I think you would expect from a Walker Buehler base game. So I really like the over in this one. Also going with Philly minus one and a half on the run line, that one is plus money. Gonna back Aaron Nola even though there's a lefty on the other side. We Philly can do well with that. And then I'm gonna take a Nurphy Houston Minnesota, no run first inning, minus one twenty five. He got run a Blanco and Pablo Lopez get it done, no runs in the first Those are my three best bets.
Speaker 1: There you have it. Make sure you're using the Betting Pros app. You can follow us at bettingpros dot com slash Joe, slash Welch and join our group leading Off same way, or if you have the apparady, just look for the groups Boom boom boom. You go there, you find leading Off and you join us. There lots of fun stuff going on on the app. And of course use the prop bet cheat sheet, the prop bet Analyzer, all the tools to help you be successful in your wagering. All weekend for a Major League Baseball and that will do it for our best bets of the day for.
Speaker 2: Friday, Joey, I have it ready. We have to play this. So bring this up.
Speaker 3: All right, you've never heard this.
Speaker 2: This is very clean. I mean, it's not clean to like our minds and our ears.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've seen this. All right, here we go, all right, we gotta get rid of the other thing here. Sorry, we're technical idiots. All right, let's go, all right, here we go. Come on. Oh my god, Tilly going down to yellow and brown. That's what's.
Speaker 3: Padres.
Speaker 1: All the loose, Let's go goose. That's what's in.
Speaker 2: Bryce's gonna lose, man, he's gonna cruise.
Speaker 3: That's what's in. I hate these guys.
Speaker 1: Get Philly, no slack and send them back. That's what's in. So God, Philly. Back, back Philly.
Speaker 3: This is a real thing.
Speaker 2: Back Philly.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 1: This is horrendous, Philly.
Speaker 2: Those are human beings, Those are actual human beings.
Speaker 3: That's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Those are the type of people that let the Darren Waller video become a real thing.
Speaker 3: How could anybody think that's.
Speaker 1: A good determined Those are the kind of guys that you know who that front, that first guy, the lead guy is. He's the kind of guy that you know, goes to the parking lots of like the grocery store or the stadium and accident. Like he's the guy that parks too close to the line so nobody else can park over there next, like you can't fit next. Like he's that guy. I could feel it his car.
Speaker 3: That's what's in.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what he does. He just pulls in however he wants. That's what's in. And he gets up and he goes out there and he buys a bunch of funians. That's what he does.
Speaker 3: If there was never a reason to if there was a reason to hate the Padres, that would be that's pretty awful. So what's worse that or the Darren Waller.
Speaker 1: That's worse because it's not fun. Darren Waller's is fun.
Speaker 3: Deren' not ironic?
Speaker 1: Though Darren Waller has this fake pain about him that's really funny. Oh. I remember the Mets made a music video back in the eighties too, Let's Go Mets Go. When they had players who are great and all on cocaine and greenies, which is what I'd like to bring back to the Mets clubhouse. Go.
Speaker 3: They had one what's the poll result? By the way, on post result.
Speaker 1: The poll result is in post alone sixty painful thirty nine percent. That's a bit of a surprise for me.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, post on, that's what's in.
Speaker 1: How much do you think there? And Weller did spend on that? By the way, I mean, that's easily ten grand from the production value, Like I can just tell you even if.
Speaker 3: He didn't have sh rep dollars REP dollars a million.
Speaker 1: You had to get a permit to film there wherever they were on that beach.
Speaker 3: I mean, probably not.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have more singles dropped than games played this year, that's what he's going.
Speaker 3: I mean, a good day if he was a baseball and that'd be really all right.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at the home run board, even though I'm depressed by it, let's take a look at it. Right now. I'm not on the left side of the column anymore. I'm on the right side with the common folk. I don't care for this. I still have seventeen, but look pass he's at twenty one. A lot of people are gone past me. A bunch of people have nineteen, so I'm like fifteenth on this list right now, Walky Penguin closing in just to behind me. So Welsh, do you know what tomorrow is officially?
Speaker 3: Well, tomorrow is Saturday, and tomorrow is June first.
Speaker 1: It's June first, which means it's Schwarberfest. Kyle Schwarber this weekend. He is red hot, he is at home this we weekend. Give me all the Kyleeshwarber. And and if Kyle Shwarber has three home runs this weekend, I'm gonna eat wall Wall hogies right here on the show.
Speaker 3: Now you have to recreate that. That's what's in wrap.
Speaker 1: That's what yes, I mean the hog That's what I'm gonna do that. Just had your home run call this weekend.
Speaker 2: That gave me chills, Like, don't anybody get any ideas about subscribers.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that. That's what's in that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Draw the line at that doing that.
Speaker 2: I am gonna go on the Rangers side, and I'm gonna take Corey Seeger. Corey Seeger has been hot, hot hot, Shame, shame, shame. As we mentioned last episode, we couldn't get that trade video out earlier because then he had a gajillion homers in there. Well let's have some more. Yes, and it's by the way, it's six, oh Sanchez. So this might happen in the first inning, first at bat or second at bat, you know, first for him, he might hit this because sixt e is hoo boo.
Speaker 1: Cory Seer, you should never make a music video when you get divorced, like, just like, just don't do that. Like Taylor Swift can do this. She can. I'm wearing my or so sure that she could do whatever she wants right she she wakes up with people, whatever it is, she can make millions up. If you're an NFL player and you break up with a girl, an NBA player, major League Baseball player, don't go make a music video. I just don't like what's the like you have to like the auto tune thing. But but I'll gonna leave you with this. Do you remember the Chuck Finley thing from years ago? This is the best story of all time. So Chuck Finley was married to Tawny Katain, famously the White Snake video. Girl. You know, here I go again on my own. I know you're a little younger than me, but if you're in your forties. Chances are you saw that video multiple times. And Tawny Katain was you know, pin up girl, you know, sex symbol in the in the nineties, in late eighties, early nineties, And unfortunately, I think she had some you know issues, drinking, some other substance abuse issues. But her and Chuck Finley were married for a while and things did not go well. So apparently like he had to call the police because she was like throwing things at him, like threw shoes at him and stuff like that. The whole big thing they were getting divorced. I want to say. He was pitching for the Angels at the time, and it was at the White Sox Stadium and he came out to pitch and they announced Chuck Finley and he went to take the mount and they and this was right after they broke up, and they played Here I Go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever known. It was hilarious and the guy got fired. Got oh man, the White Sox guy got fired. This is the all time best troll job at a stadium I've ever heard of. It was amazing. Had the internet been around now like the way it is, because I think this happened in like the mid nineties. Oh, it would have been gold, It would have everywhere.
Speaker 3: That's pretty magical.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave you with that, everybody, So have a great weekend of baseball. Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully the weather is good where you are. Get outside, do something fun, Go watch a baseball game, go you know, I don't know, have some cocktails, or by the pool, read a book, sit in the having do something fun, or make a music video about your pain. And if you do and it's good or if it's terrible, we just might show it here on the show. Subscribe to Fantasy for us MLB. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 3: That's what's in